Speaker 1: I've seen your name, I've seen your video reels, I've seen you've been skating all around town. What have you been up to? How did you get on those wheels? And it's just something you've always done? Is it something that you've just kind of like a hobby. Is it like introducing like that whole inner child back where it's like having fun a little bit of everything right now? Yeah, like right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know that, Yeah, that inner child. You know what I'm saying, And just wanted to do this shit forever, you know what I mean. That's like, what's what I'm wanting.
Speaker 1: So take us back to you said you want to do this shit forever? Like where did that dream? The aspirations of just doing what truly you identify with and makes you happy.
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 2: When I first started skating, my homie told me that. Well, when I first started skating, we was watching this video like skate videos and shit, right, and they were skating in London and I'm like, oh shit in London, like and my man was like, yeah, you could become a professional skateboarder and travel around the world and get paid.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh shit, Like I'm ten years old.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, were you like, oh, is that something that you didn't think that it was like obtainable? What do you think that like? Or like do you think like, oh, you're full of shit? Like because nowadays it's like so many different ways to make money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'm ten years old. There's no social media, there's.
Speaker 1: No like what is it thrasher of the magazines.
Speaker 2: Where this is a VHS tape in my house with my friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I'm not really into skating, but I like the way it looks, you know what I mean, I can skateboard look cool. Like. So when he told me that, I'm like, well, shit, how do you get sponsored? You know, because if you can get paid to ride a skateboard because the shit looked fun, and then you could travel the world, then why not you know. In my mind, I'm like, that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he said, basically, you just got to learn all the tricks and then you get scouted.
Speaker 4: Okay, then you can get sponsored. This is me you know, at ten, at ten Okay, So.
Speaker 2: In my mind it was game on, like, you know, so by twelve I got sponsored.
Speaker 1: You know, it was your first sponsor.
Speaker 2: It was this company called Underworld Element.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and it was how is that feeling the first time of knowing that at ten you watched this VH video VHS video and then you actually put into action what you set out to do.
Speaker 2: You said, how it feel? Yeah, that shit felt amazing. I felt. I felt. I felt like if I could travel the world riding a skateboard and getting paid, there.
Speaker 3: Was nothing else.
Speaker 1: You made it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean not even well, yeah, I made it. I made it. You know, I made myself happy. All right. That's a goal inside the skateboard and turning pro. But the experience is traveling around the world, the friend and the networking different languages, like you know, I learned so much. Yeah that that Yeah, this hobby. You know that everybody thought, you know, skateboarding ain't gonna take you nowhere anyway.
Speaker 1: Nobody will think for your parents like uh no, go do something else like they were in theirs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody back then, you talking about like nineteen ninety two, ninety three. You know what I'm saying, like black motherfucker on skateboard going places in life like this shit don't even make no sense. But I felt like I had the ability in the in the skateboarding skills to just travel around the world and skate once.
Speaker 3: You know, like the circuit or whatever.
Speaker 2: So you know, that became my purpose, okay, you know, and then being pro I think, like my obligation became like to to show showcase like what inner city kids are capable of doing if they follow the right path type shit.
Speaker 1: Right, I love that, Like, so you're being a role model not even knowing and.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my dad because he told me that it was my obligation at a time that I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't really aware of knowing what that meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm happy I'm making money, Like, but.
Speaker 1: It's a whole other thing. I feel like it's important to like to touch on those things as like the happiness of like because it's like people are like, oh, you should always do what you love, you know what I mean. Some people don't always do that and always stick with it because of the trials and tribulations of like the hard work. And sometimes people see other people have and be like, oh, that's easy, Oh that's whatever. But at ten years old, it's like you just all you wanted to do was have fun. If skating, wanted to. It made you feel free, made you feel you know, all these things that you could have, you know, and the money, the traveling and like what that could do for your family, for you and you know what I mean, it's it's a game changer, you know. And then staying with that and the happiness, would you say you're still currently happy and what you with what you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So going back to the first question, the reason why it's more like a kid feeling for me now is because like I can super identify my purpose and and and live that. Okay, because because initially when I had the thought of, like I wanted to do this forever, like now I can actually do it forever.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I've been through all of the trials and shit like that. Yeah, that's hard in itself, you know what I mean. But coming out of that and then being able to like understand like what the purpose is, your purpose is, and then live in that and then being true in that, that's that's pretty late.
Speaker 1: Like that that is I mean, for sure, it's one of those things I feel like not enough people reach that earlier on. I feel like some people get it to a point where it's like, maybe not too late, because it's always you know, it's your own destination of what we go through in our own journey and the timeframe of how things go, you know, kind of play out. But I feel like it's it's really cool to capture them those things at an early moment, because then you enjoy it more. You like see things in a different light where it's like, you know, even with myself, I was in the adult entertainment business for now it's like fifteen years. But in that time, I not that I wasn't seeing what was around me, but I didn't enjoy it as much that I have the last ten years, five to seven years, you know what I mean, where I was just like, wait, you know, time flies, you know, I've traveled everywhere. You meet people, and then you realize it just the consecutive years just keep going and you're like, well, damn, I've been in here for fifteen years, but it doesn't feel like it because I'm still having fun in different aspects.
Speaker 2: Were you involved in the culture now, it's not even about.
Speaker 1: Like and it encompasses everything, like you said, once you know the game and once you know the people and the networking. It's very easy to do, and your body of work kind of still be relevant in what today's terms in that world is because you have the knowledge, you have the name, you have the brand recognition, you have all of those things that you put in the work to do that. Even at ten years old you may not have known, but it was building and putting all those tools in your belt. Like, Okay, now I got this. You know, I traveled, I got my first sponsorship. Now what's next? Like, how do you you know?
Speaker 2: It's been a long road, fun road, the journey experiencing all of that type of shit.
Speaker 1: But how long have you been skating?
Speaker 3: I've been skating for thirty two years.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been a time where you took a break because something happened or you just needed to reset to like brought you back to it?
Speaker 2: Always always been in and out of skating, Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like skating is is is a mental thing, right, and it's also physical and then it's also like like a passion is ninety percent of the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you lose passion. Sometimes you you have more passion than you had before.
Speaker 3: Like it's finding that balance.
Speaker 2: Well, for me, it's finding a balance when I'm comfortable enough to actually like you know, want to do it and falling.
Speaker 3: Back in love with it.
Speaker 2: And and like that's where I'm at now, Like, so me understanding my purpose, me falling back in love with skateboardings, falling back in love with the actual culture and seeing like my imprint that I made on the culture. And then how these generations after me like look to me as as as somewhat of like an influencer to to help them, you know, navigate through.
Speaker 3: That their adversity.
Speaker 2: And it's not the influencer like the social media influencer, but it's more like the role model influencer.
Speaker 1: Obligation within skateboarding and with your brand and.
Speaker 3: Culture just the culture period.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like outside of the business, outside of the money, outside of the fame and all that shit, it's more so about like what can you actually do on the skateboard and how far can you take it right? And initially that's how people will kids get into skateboarding, and then it'll suck twenty thirty years of your life up.
Speaker 3: You do know what I'm saying, because you it's all natural intention.
Speaker 2: It's more progression too, you know, and manifesting these things that you want to learn. But then sometimes the results or the payout don't add up for all of the years that.
Speaker 3: You put in.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 2: So you can lose passion, you know, you can lose passion when the finances ain't adding up.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So everybody don't become a Stevie Williams. Everybody don't become a Tony Hawk. Everybody don't become a Nigi Houston and so forth, and all of that type of shit. But that's in every industry, that's in every culture. You do what I'm saying, So, how do you find yourself in something that you're so passionate about, that you love so much, that you're really good at, but it doesn't financially satisfy you as you get older?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: So do you have what are some tools that you kind of use to kind of keep yourself in check, keep yourself in line with what you know, what you were had your purpose being. Is there some techniques that you can give maybe some people out there to give advice to kind of kick you still grounded?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could give you some of my advice, but of course shit might not work, you feel me, because I lived a different life.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna and include you on a piece of my journey.
Speaker 2: So at fifteen years old, I ran away from Philadelphia and hitchhike to San Francisco to become a professional skateboarder because in Philadelphia that just probably wasn't going to be possible for a little black kid like me.
Speaker 3: So I took it upon myself to go.
Speaker 1: Nationwide and buy yourself so well, no.
Speaker 2: Not solo, but I left Philly by myself, linked up with my man Jimmy, and then me and him hitch rides and we found a guy.
Speaker 1: And how was that experience?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Were you scared? Were you thrilled? Were you just because of the excitement.
Speaker 2: Because she's crazy what she was at that time. But I knew that something that I was doing.
Speaker 1: Was just so just you were supposed to do it.
Speaker 2: Left, Yeah, that I knew I had to do this to become who ultimately knew I was destined to become. Not knowing that, you know, there was a possibility that I couldn't become that, But in my mind, like I want to be this person. Yeah, so nothing can stop me. I'm going to do it. So along the way, you know what I mean, I enjoyed some things. I've learnt a lot of things.
Speaker 1: What are some of those things you enjoyed, Stevie.
Speaker 3: I'm fifteen years old. Was skateboarding because.
Speaker 1: It's it's different, because it's like it's one of those things is like, what's fascinates me about that? Starting to her to interrupt you like your moment, But it was one of those things like at fifteen as a male and even as a female would be total two totally different experiences because of just a lot of reasons. So it's like, and I think that it's cool to see the also thing of like the non fear of because fear is what puts it gets our in our own way. And it's like, you know what I mean. So if you already had the intentions to set out, you are always going to make it to San Francisco. It didn't matter how connection is going to.
Speaker 3: Take you regardless.
Speaker 2: For sure, if you if you have the right intentions, you believe in the higher power other than yourself, and you have a goal that you want to set yourself out for that you know in your soul that you can achieve. There should be nothing that could stop you.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, I don't really give a fuck what it is. I left school, I left my family, I left all my friends, I left my city. But my soul was telling me, like, yo, you need to do this. So I did it. You know I had the heart to do.
Speaker 3: That, right.
Speaker 2: So so going back to the question is like, if you haven't really experienced these really in depth trials and tribulations and learning how to maneuver through this shit and have a great outcome, because it's all about the choices you make, and and and sometimes people make fucked up choices and that them choices can take you back.
Speaker 1: You feel me, I've made made some.
Speaker 2: Bad choices and nobody's perfect, like you know what I'm saying, But I knew that at the end of the day, like I wanted to be somebody. I wanted to be somebody that was respected. I wanted to be somebody that was that that somebody could look up to, because because at that time, I was definitely nobody that you could look up to. I'm a young street motherfucker doing doing whatever it takes to survive. You do know what I'm saying. I'm on the street, I'm homeless. There was no house I could stay at when I got to San Francisco.
Speaker 3: There was no family.
Speaker 2: There was just a bunch of niggas that I met when I got there that I knew from watching on video and my skate board in my town and in my heart. So that right there, you know what I'm saying, that could take you. That could take you places for sure. And I think a lot of people get conditioned with the circumstances around them that that don't allow their passion to like flurry. Because you got people saying this, you got well.
Speaker 1: It takes strength to do anything by yourself because everybody wants you know, and in the community is important. Community having people and surrounding yourself with those people is important. But the thing is is also too sometimes we just don't have that, you know what I mean. We don't have the cheerleader. We don't you know. Sometimes our parents aren't evolved. If it's because they aren't there, it's because they're working or whatever. Everybody's story is a little bit different, you know what I mean. And I feel like that's what's cool about the heart and the desire and the wanting to keep going and not really knowing what was going to happen in San Francisco, but knowing that if you didn't try, you would be hurting yourself more in Philly then at least trying.
Speaker 2: Too though, because I got in trouble, you know what I'm saying, and you know, to fast forward through like the story or whatever, Like my mom had to come and get me from San Francisco, you know, and.
Speaker 1: How mad was your mom?
Speaker 3: She wasn't really that mad.
Speaker 2: It's more like my mom always been supportive after like she knew that she couldn't even stop me, So shout out to her too, because she's a strong woman. She raised a crazy little dude, but she uh. When we got home back to Philadelphia, I couldn't swallow the fact that, like I was stuck in Philly because I knew that my opportunity. Not saying that I didn't love my city because I love, but just.
Speaker 1: What you were doing wasn't gonna just wasn't flourish there.
Speaker 2: Philadelphia wasn't the place for skateboarding at that time, just at just at that particular time nineteen ninety three, ninety.
Speaker 1: Four ninety five until you made a name for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but my mom felt the effects of how it made me feel, and she let me go back out there.
Speaker 3: She told me.
Speaker 4: Write choices though, Yeah, like I don't want, I don't need no shit, I don't I locked.
Speaker 2: The fuck up because you're trying to ride this fucking dumb ass skateboard.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: So those type of things always set in my mind of like, all right, well, not that I have to make it and MINDI it really wasn't even about being rich and famous.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to be a pro.
Speaker 1: Skater doing something you're passionate about.
Speaker 2: The respect from the industry is enough when people can can can label you a pro right, you feel.
Speaker 3: Me like, that's just that's just what it is. It's dope. It's a great feeling.
Speaker 2: But to take it to the level where I'm at now, or the level that I've took it along my career where I'm at now, I'm more I'm more so like damn, reflecting on the things that I've done, the choices that I've made, the people that I helped careers as well after me like personally and ship like that under under my brand DGK and then the success of DGK as well from you know, people doubting that too. It's just it's just a lot for me to soak in and be like, damn, I want I want to keep skating. Like now, it's not even about anything else other than like can I do this whatever type shit?
Speaker 3: Feel me?
Speaker 1: Because because it is.
Speaker 3: It's a great feeling.
Speaker 1: You you know, you've in you know, encumbered everything that it is, you know what I mean. And I think that that's really fascinating to see somebody knowing that you had this passion, knowing where it was, you know, not knowing where it was going to go, but knowing that you were always going to do it at some point if it was successful because you were just riding along whatever. It's like, you know again, that goes back to the inner child of like just making you feel free. But now you've made it a business. You've made it where you're helping people, You've made it where you've opened doors for other people, you know what I mean, And that I think is really success. That's what it's success. And the definition for myself was because you don't just take it for yourself and selfishly you're spreading your knowledge your wealth in other ways of like making it easier of a road maybe that you've had, and because you saw what that was for other kids, other you know, skateboarders and things like that, to kind of help them along the way.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and and and to go back to some type of advice for what I've learned now, it's more like it's just like I was just telling my mom this the other day, like whatever you're doing, like like wherever you're at, be happy with that, right, and then fall in.
Speaker 3: Love with that because that's that's where it's at.
Speaker 1: Though telling it, and it shows that's where it's at. And it shows.
Speaker 2: Because the chase is vicious and when you cross the finish line, Nigga's over. So the journey, the experience, it's dope stop.
Speaker 1: And smell of roses. It's always funny because like when you get older, it's one of those things like you hear all these cliche things and you're like, but damn it, it's true. It's what it's like because it's like you know, things like patched by like myself, Like I was thinking the other day and I was like, damn, I've traveled to so many places sometimes I was over indulging in alcohol. I didn't really see it, or I didn't leave my hotel room or things like that. So the older I got, the more I was like, oh, well, let me spend an extra day because I'm already here, or let me just not drink this much so I can be aware and present. And you know what I mean, So you think of things differently. Yeah, you know, you know you're a limit. Are not your limit? You know your your balance when you're when you get older of the But but that was just things like that. So it's like it's cool to see like it in different RUMs, like in like skateboarding too. It's like it's a lucrative business. You know, you're successful. You you know, you have these brand deals, you're traveling, like you said, like not a lot of kids a get to do that, and it's not it It does seem obtained, unobtainable you know to certain people. But it's like that, you know, the pres perseverance and like, you know, the determination is really what plays out if you are going to be in that field or not.
Speaker 2: The ambition to you know what I'm saying, it take it takes a lot. I mean on some real ship. It's like some I love the basketball and I love how the athletes in the in the traditional sports are prepped for the game.
Speaker 1: The mental, well physically Okay. They have you know, people that strength and conditioning coaches, they have all yea.
Speaker 3: And they get a huge bag is it? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Similar to skateboarding.
Speaker 2: Okay, so skateboarding is, but you are they.
Speaker 1: Okay skateboarding do it all yourself, do.
Speaker 2: It all yourself, okay, making the right choices.
Speaker 1: So let's speak on that. Because you are really big into working out and fitness and as well. Is that something that you implemented throughout your career in the beginning or is it something you just recently kind of got more into just.
Speaker 2: Recently, just because right before the pandemic actually, like my homies was getting into it, and then I would look at them in the beginning and you know, just kind of like h like you know, and then me and my homie was shout out to my homie Boo Johnson because he's definitely like one of my big inspirations and in my homie Nin Williams two okay.
Speaker 3: Because we all used to travel the world together.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, so we bunch of countries wilding out shirts off whatever, right, and then lots of girls just you know, girls just life, right, I would say.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: And then one time we was in Barcelona and we was at the beach and I was with my partner and then Boo and the other homies was over like playing frisbee or something like just having fun or whatever, and I couldn't find them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where they at? I can't fucking see him.
Speaker 2: Usually I could spot like Boo and like few other homies, and like my homie was like, that's them right there. And I looked and I seen Boo and I was like, holy shit, like, yo, you, I didn't even know that was you, Like you look like something. He was like, yeah, you know, I've been working out and.
Speaker 1: And I was like wow, Like he's all chiseled up.
Speaker 2: Chiseled like just looking just looking dope, like as an athlete, looking really athletical. Right, Yeah, skaters, you know, we do lower body in like mid section core, but nothing like above that, right, So as you get older, you don't want to have you know, well, me, I didn't want to have the like the nephew body, that's what we call it.
Speaker 1: I doesn't say Dad, Okay.
Speaker 2: No, the nephew, like the little boy nephew body. You know you're skating, You're not going to really get too big.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just to like nephew body.
Speaker 2: I started asking him for tips him and my homie Nan, you know what I mean. And then kind of right before the pandemic hit, I started taking some boot camp classes for core workouts. And my uncle he has a gym. He's big on like martial arts and working, and everybody tried to get me in.
Speaker 1: The gym, but you got to go your own, your own time, because I feel like once it's forced upon you, you're just like you have to like fall in love with it.
Speaker 2: And you need the education too. You can go to the gym and not know what the you're doing and and and you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna get no results for sure, especially with like your body, like what your your goals are, like if it's for skating, if it's your core and whatever, you know, your boy. I don't want to say bottom heavy, you know, but yeah, so it's like you know, you wouldn't know, like given myself, like when I I was athletic my whole life and played basketball and all those things, and so I was always athletic. But when I got out of not being trained for so long, it's like I got a trainer because I don't know how to do certain things. And I mean like I can go in the gym and do just stuff, but it doesn't know if you're not doing it on a certain routine and a certain day, like where you're not going to see results, and people get discouraged and then it's like why are we here? So it's really like when I when.
Speaker 2: I was looking at my homies that skate and kind to seeing them work out, I'm not following their transformation. I'm not following their journey. I'm not involved in their life that much where I'm like, what's your routine?
Speaker 3: Like what are you eating? Whatever?
Speaker 2: But I started paying attention because now I'm now I'm going to the gym. I got a whole new set of people that I'm around that I don't even know. I'm like nervous, to be honest with you, but it's that athletic shit that kicking to be like, you know what, fuck this shit, I'm about to knock this shit out. Though first class was hard as shit, and then after that it was just like, all right, well this is it.
Speaker 1: You just keep showing.
Speaker 2: That was three years ago, right, So within that process I came up, I went down. I was uneducated. Nutrition, you know, spring my back like all types of shit. You feel me to have it like, all right, well what do I need to do to be who I need to be? You feel question? That's that's that's the type of ship I asked myself. And then you have to talk to yourself like you your own you're you're in your own head. So what am I asking myself so I can perform better, so I could look better, so I could be educated more on like what I need to do to be who I want to be?
Speaker 3: I want to be?
Speaker 2: The answer was nutrition, It was routine, it was discipline, It was knocking out bad habits. You feel what I'm saying, and overall just knowing, like having a set goal for like what I want to look like, how I want to perform, and what I want to do with with the results that I that I do.
Speaker 1: You feel like you've reached that peak.
Speaker 3: I just had actually no doubt.
Speaker 1: Okay, congratulations, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Week last week?
Speaker 1: Now was there a goal?
Speaker 3: Though it's not like I reached my goal and.
Speaker 2: Then I'm here for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, everything changes. How I how I thought last week wasn't the same, how I think this week.
Speaker 2: If it's well tonight m hm, and I'm like fuck it, give me the fucking cheeseburger whatever, and I'm eating the fries or yeah.
Speaker 1: We start, So you're still living life. It's just with this it's like you know, And that's I think it's important too, is why people stay consistent or more consistent, because I don't feel like when you're so strict and you have no room to budge, it's easy to just be like that.
Speaker 2: That's a part of the journey understanding that part too, of like fuck, like I can't eat this, but it's like, yeah you can. It's like, but what are you doing? That's the question that you can always Well, I feel like that's the question. You can always ask yourself, like what is the purpose of.
Speaker 3: Me doing this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, and then you could make the choice. True you feel what I'm saying. I feel like for me, I might not do that, but me I'm nerdy.
Speaker 1: And it's almost like it's like mind well, as they say, it's like being mindful eating or mindful whatever, like I mean, and so it's like you have to really be conscious. And that's why I'm setting true intentions, like what is the purpose of this and why am I doing? Am I doing it? Because a lot of food stuff comes from like not to go back to childhood stuff whatever, but like the triggers and trauma releases, like some certain people like sweets for certain emotional reasons. Some people like salty because they're sad whatever things. So it's like it's about the program programming yourself to getting better habits.
Speaker 3: Reconditioning yourself. Yes, and then also.
Speaker 2: The environment that you that you go to in the gym to make.
Speaker 1: It comfortable, back to community, community, and.
Speaker 2: How comfortable you feel with the people that you're working out around. Because mind you, I still do classes every day. You know what I'm saying, Shout out to my gym class because those are my dogs. But it's something that I implemented into my life and it's something that that I'm proud of.
Speaker 1: It's a lifestyle now, yeah, and I think it's important to.
Speaker 2: See it's like good, Like.
Speaker 1: It's like I don't want to have to run a thirty more minutes because I gotta do or I gotta do this, like.
Speaker 2: If I know, like, all right, last night I went out and I got lit, and then I went into the gym this morning and I'm like, bro, I'm fucking hungover, yo, Like I.
Speaker 1: Ain't even gonna go dehydrated, like I always out a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of like you know, just but the effort goes a long way. You do what I'm saying, and you still will get the results if you put the work in because your intention is to stay My intention is to stay on the routine.
Speaker 1: And you still showed up for yourself. You're not. It's not like, oh I had a bad night, I can't show up.
Speaker 2: Integrity is about I had to learn that too. Integrity is about completion, It's about being whold. It's about understanding, like the choice that you made living with that.
Speaker 1: Ship, and a lot of people don't know what integrity is or know how to live by it. I feel like, sometimes you know, it's it's it's easy to say, oh, yeah, you know what I mean, but I think it's it's it's a it's a choice. It's something that you live you.
Speaker 3: Know for sure. And part of.
Speaker 2: Seminars and shit, I used to go to a bunch of seminars and shit.
Speaker 1: So who were some of your people skaters that you kind of looked up to that kind of like, you know, back of y'all ten ten years old watching the VHS. Who were people that you kind of looked up to or you liked their tricks? Try to find you know, their whole thing. Is there any any one person? Is there multiple people?
Speaker 3: There's a few people.
Speaker 2: Two people got Mariano Henry Sanchez, and I felt like, oh, Peppi Martinez, rest in peace, that's my homie. I felt like there was no black them, So in my mind, I wanted to be the black Henry Sanchez, the black Peppy Martinez.
Speaker 3: You feel me. And it's not even about race and shit like that.
Speaker 2: It's just when you're a kid, you got these things in your mind that you just want to, like, feel like, how like, how can I express myself in the same manner that I look up to these dudes without being like them.
Speaker 1: I just want myself.
Speaker 2: I'm going to always be myself, but I want the skill set. How do I get this skill set?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Because this skill set I see everybody drooling over and that's the motherfuckers. I want to be, and I became them. You know what I'm saying for my culture, like inner city skaters that probably would get overlooked for being too thugged out, you know what I'm saying, trouble makers just you know.
Speaker 1: But that's amazing to be in a field and be a pioneer in those things. It's because there shouldn't be reason why it shouldn't be that way, you know what I mean, And someone identifying being yourself of like not having ever being around like who knows who who brought the skateboard into your life for the very first time.
Speaker 3: Rest in peace, my cousin Kevin.
Speaker 1: Because some of the given those things, like some people aren't even around skateboarder or even know that that's a sport, or even because my.
Speaker 2: Cousin Kevin he gave me, he got me a skateboard when I was a kid. But it wasn't like on.
Speaker 3: The like pro shit.
Speaker 1: It was just like for sure, I mean at that time you know what I mean too, It's like like you said.
Speaker 2: But when I started actually really skating. And this is a funny story because I told my homies.
Speaker 3: About this the other day.
Speaker 2: Because I always give him his props and his flowers because he didn't get a chance to see me rock like how I'm doing it, especially at this level. But it's because of him that I rocked so hard at this level because in Philadelphia and how I was, me and my homies was dressing back in the day as skaters, you could kind of say we would be considered like hipsters or where those right, it's acceptable now, but like we talking about back then, right, and and where I'm from in the hood, that ship is unacceptable. Right to be aware though, to fucking look embarrassing your family by looking like a fucking clown and then riding my fucking skateboard, it's just it's just it's hard, right. So he basically approached me one day and was like, Brah, like fuck do you have on this ship? And I'm like, no, me, I used to have dreads and ship And I'm like, if you don't like my style, and it's whatever. You know, I'm super defensive because I'm already dealing with just the backlash of riding the skateboard or whatever. And he like, no, you know what I'm saying. We love you, I love you, just you know, switch it up, go back to like go back to how we taught you how to dress. That's you know what I mean, Like, ain't knowing what you running the skateboard. I watch you skate all day, Like.
Speaker 1: You did you think that two couldn't happen?
Speaker 3: Yes, And I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: Because when you're when you're a inner city kid, especially at this time, riding skateboard, you will be considered like an outcaster, a white kid, a suburban motherfucker, like.
Speaker 3: A cornball, right, But.
Speaker 2: The neighborhood has no choice but to like outcast you and shit right, And then the switch is more like okay, when you're too street and you're too neighborhood ish, or you too black or hispanic or whatever, they don't really fuck with you like that, so you have to switch. And that's why you see a lot of kids, well back then and probably now too, at that age of ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, you're trying to find your identity. So you're like, all right, well, I know I come from this, but like, no, it's not that I like this. It's that if I want to get sponsored by these companies, I have to switch. So these guys might not understand what I'm doing, but I need to adapt to this new thing that I'm about, which is skateboarding. Right, And at that time, that wasn't too many styles.
Speaker 3: He was like pop, punk, rock, rock and roll.
Speaker 2: A little bit of hip hop, and just one hip hop, like underground hip hop, dope shit, and that's it, right. So what I was able to do, and what my cousin was able to do, was tell me, get back to your roots, keep skateboarding, but don't forget how to dress. Don't forget just be h y'all, be black, nigga. That's basically what he's saying. And I'm like, you know, but then it hit me. You know, I cut my dreads at the time, I stole some of my mom clothed my mom boyfriend closed you know what I'm saying. I had my mom take the rest of my hair and corn roll it, and my whole style changed over. I went from like this backpack rapper kind of skaters slash where the old hipster dude, to like.
Speaker 3: Now looking like a regular person per se.
Speaker 2: Right, But what that does, what that did was it showed my industry at that time, and I wasn't even a top skater but it identified me like, well.
Speaker 1: I'm just still gonna be yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Right, it just did.
Speaker 2: And I didn't even know the power of it until it actually until I was actually sponsored by a major brand and they put me in their video, and then all of the kids around the world was able to look at me and say, I don't have to wear this corny shit because he makes it look good. And he's on chocolate skateboards. So if he can make it on chocolate skateboards by still looking like he from the street, then fuck it, that's what we're doing. And then and then the whole game change, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, your cousin definitely seemed like he was ahead ahead of his time, because it's one of those things that it's it's crazy now you know, we're you know, older, obviously it's time has changed, but you live that because you're you know, you're a kid and you went through those phases of you know, I feel like we as society, I feel like sometimes like we pigeonhole people who are talented because everyone needs to be in a box. It's too much this, too much, that, too much whatever, which is crazy because if you just allowed people to be themselves. I feel like they're like the their creative selves and like their inner child like artists would explore it like flourish more because you didn't know any different other than seeing what was supposed to be how skateboarders were. But you love it and you are who you are. You dress like you wanted to dress, and why should that be an issue because that doesn't affect your talent. It doesn't, well, well clearly, but I'm just saying it's a differ and time of whatever is that, but you kind of created and molded something that was different, that was I don't have to be anyone other than myself, because why should clothes identify me any different than my skill? Like you know what I mean, Well, I'm I'm deep as far as now as like the older either that we are and like when you you know myself, I was always told you're too much, you're this, you're too whatever, and sometimes you're like, well damn you when you hear that too much? You don't want to be sticking out because you want to be And that's I mean, I'm an equivalency of I fucked, Like you know, I'm unapologetically myself and for me it's like people may not identify with that sometimes, but it's my own path. It was your own path, and you were meant to be on that path because look at you've been successful for over thirty plus years and you know in the industry that you loved as a child, and I feel like it should be yeah and that and that's very unique and really cool to like be a trend setter and like to really break down those you know, cliche like stereotypical, like it has to be this way, like why like you know, if someone wants to do whatever, that's you know, it's powerful and I think it's really it speaks volumes of who you are as a person and the integrity and you know, the respect that you have in your community that they still want to be a part of what you have. And I think that's really cool to see how that all plays out to.
Speaker 2: Like my skate team, my partner, the operations of d GK. For sure, it's like it's a lot that goes into a legacy.
Speaker 1: It's an enterprise for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure, and then to.
Speaker 2: Live live it, it's pretty dope. And that goes back to the first question, right of like me skating, what am I doing it for? And then what do I tell myself every day is shit? I wanta do this shit forever, yo, So now I got to invest into like doing it because the nigga old and and and.
Speaker 3: I still have the same passion.
Speaker 2: But I can't really perform at a level that I want to unless I invest back into what's what's what's right? Right, you gotta invest back into sour. You gotta gotta order the plant for sure. So that's what I do now, like I ordered a plant.
Speaker 3: You know. I'm a father of three, so.
Speaker 2: That's like my huge responsibility, like moral responsibility that I don't avoid. So I make sure that that's their top priority.
Speaker 1: Do any of them skateboard?
Speaker 2: My youngest one he skates, he's dope. He around all of the homies. He wanted the homies. My oldest son he plays ball. And my daughter she just went to college. So you know, keeping keeping these type of things in line for for a legacy with my branch.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That don't have anything to do with business or skateboarding or any of that stuff. It's more like my experience is what I learned being able to share these things right, and then also sit back and look at them and be like, damn, I'm glad I made certain choices because it ain't hard. I mean, it's not easy, and it's very hard to have a full blown career and also be like a father, like full time father. That shit is impossible. So that's a lot of the time I want. I can't get back from having a career and chasing my goals. So now that they're all accomplished, like pretty much, setting new goals would be like being more of a like adope dad, like being like a outstanding influencer skater, like.
Speaker 1: I'm sure if we spoke to your kids, I'm sure they would say, you're a dope dad. I think that it's always great to have you know, new goals, new and you know, you said certain things and then like you kind of see them through your your kids and then you know, you see that you know and all the things that it maybe you could have done a little different for yourself and guide them to where you give them a better path to have those things that are meant for them as well life than I did.
Speaker 3: For sure. I mean, these kids today is fucking crazy. Shit. I ain't even gonna lie.
Speaker 2: But it goes back to like why I do things and while I wake up in the morning and like what I'm doing for because this is what I chose to do. Yeah, So it's a lot of responsibilities that come with being an entrepreneur. There's a lot of responsibilities that come with being a professional skater, being a dad, being a friend, and and trying to find other people's intentions on their friendship. Like it's a lot, but what it can all go back to is like, well, what is my purpose?
Speaker 3: What am I doing here?
Speaker 2: You feel me if it's not right, if it's not for like what I think I want to do, and I don't need to fuck that's like my mentality.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been anything that as just as big as skateboarding been something that you find is your purpose besides being a dad?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, what is that?
Speaker 3: Web three?
Speaker 1: Web three? Okay? Have you been in Web three very long? Because I know it is very It's something that's been around obviously for a little bit. But like I mean, I've hears started hearing like two years ago. Every time every conversation, I feel like I get a little bit more knowledge, a little bit more, you know, because it is a new or a thing for people you know what I mean, And it's kind of sometimes unobtainable to people because it seems like a non existent world.
Speaker 2: Well it's only obtainable to people because motherfuckers don't read.
Speaker 1: They rather go off of like which somebody posted in some of these like just houses.
Speaker 2: Hearsay and then not really fully like diving in on everything, and then, like I said, finding the actual purpose of your direction of what you want to do like that shit ain't easy.
Speaker 1: So what are you planning to do with web three and what is your purpose within web?
Speaker 3: Well? My purpose is to.
Speaker 2: Is to duplicate my career, you feel what I'm saying, but in a digital way, because like everybody now is so content driven, right, We've been skating. I've been skating for over thirty years. We've been making content. That's how you get put on before social media.
Speaker 1: Before with your VHS records on the shoulder, everybody was a caravan from.
Speaker 2: VHS to High eight to whatever to where we're at now. So now they're trying to go back to you know, vs V whatever, you know, whatever it is, VHEX.
Speaker 1: It sounds so ancient now, it's like what were you said that was like the only way to watch now.
Speaker 2: It's like with the death ends and the whole none, it's dope though, right the journey, right, yeah, the journey, but everything that that that's that's being pretty much how can I say without confusing. You can duplicate anything and everything if you understand how web three works with the economics, the digital assets, the Web three platforms and all of this type of stuff. But it's hard to find a direction. So my goal is to create a path for people like myself that's into lifestyle and culture and and identify the services that they need so they could actually like onboard easier than just like it being too complicated. It's very complicated. The onboarding process is fucking complicated.
Speaker 1: It's new. I feel like exactly what I feel like, the more that you speak about it, the more that people could be educated on it. And I feel like that's the thing. It's like it is a little bit where it's like it is going back to school. It is something new. So it's like we all we have to be educated on the term.
Speaker 2: You need the time for the process and then you need to find a direction. Right, And it's not a get rich quick scheme. It's it's an investment it's an investment.
Speaker 3: Of time, money, and education, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I spent the last three and a half years studying figuring out like what I wanted to do, how I want to do shit, what I wanted to invest in, how much money I don't want to lose type shit. I'm not really I'm not a gambler like that gamble and shit like. So I'm more like, you know, calculated bets type shit. Feel me or where I'm at now? Development? Okay, So if I could have the foresight to develop things for all of us to enjoy, then that's like what I'm into. So I have an NFT marketplace that I've been working on with my partner, and that also led me to understand that I may want to.
Speaker 3: Create a network.
Speaker 2: You do know what I'm saying on on on some crazy cool shit like my own network and developing things for people to to utilize moving forward, you know, as as people understand how to on board, because I'm not trying to be a teacher for sure, I'm not trying to help you on board, Like I'm not even really on that type of ship. Yeah, like find your fucking books.
Speaker 1: Holler at me when you yeah, when you get to a certain level level once you know the basis of what it is and you want to enter this program.
Speaker 2: And let me know, yeah, I don't have the time to.
Speaker 1: I mean, like you said, I started hear about two years ago. I myself have my own things that I've worked on an NFT market an NFT marketplace myself and doing your own network where it comes with a lot of talking to people that are you know, more educated or whatever. Like literally I would have I would have a Zoom meeting like once a week with people from Europe, from like all over the world, Australia and like coming together and like really building like what this platform and things that we wanted to do is. But it definitely is. It's something that it takes a little bit more than just a conversation to be educated on something like that because it is what is next. And I think that.
Speaker 2: Your passion in this because if you believe that this will be the future, then they will. I believe that I was going to be a pro skater. I knew I was going to travel the world. I didn't know how I was going to do that shit, but I knew that what I wanted to do.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be a dad too, and that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Okay, then what you said when I'm into yeah, like, that's exactly what I'm into. Web three. Understanding everything my.
Speaker 1: Direction that's amazing and.
Speaker 2: Being able to pioneer this as authentic as possible from my own intentions for my culture, lifestyle and culture. I feel like there's nobody in a way right now to tell me I can't do what I want to do like there was back in the day. Yeah, fucking duplicate that shit, rearrange some shit, add some homies, find the right path and just knock shit out.
Speaker 3: It's all about developing.
Speaker 1: Well, you've seem passionate about it. I think you know it'll be successful. It's you know what I mean. I think that it's just all that what your own intention is behind it. And then it seems like you're on the right path of you know, recreating and you already know what you're going to be doing. So I look forward to seeing what that is once it all comes into fruition. But good luck to team with that. I think that that's that's really cool to like, it's a new whole new avenue. We should do something, for sure, I would be totally done. So what would you say is unique about you? We've talked about the skateboarding with the dad, We've talked about what your passions are now overall within who Stevie Williams is, what is unique about you?
Speaker 3: Damn? I don't know. I don't I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go we can think about that one. If you could change jobs, would you? And what would you do instead?
Speaker 2: If I can change jobs? Would I know?
Speaker 1: No, so you would?
Speaker 2: But I do dream about other things that I will possibly be doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we who I am? What would that be? What have you dreams about? A rapper? Do you do you wrap in private with your friends? Do you have you have you? Can? You? Can you do it a freestyle? Can you give us You're not gonna give us an exclusive? You can't just rap about Miss Texas right now? Off the head like no, nothing, No, I that all right?
Speaker 2: But hey, usually it's usually.
Speaker 3: Bottles deep.
Speaker 1: There's not enough costs of egos here. It's early, you know what I mean? I know you have you have to go with through kids later. So I wasn't gonna give you.
Speaker 2: Any tequila right now. It's a blank. But when I'm drunk and that ship popping. I got a lot to say.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you regret saying no to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: What is what is your top one? If you could go back and change that, what would it be? Is there maybe a deal, a sponsorship somebody that you you know, maybe a tour or.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that everything happens for a reason, right, It's hard to say, like if I didn't get this, then that would have happened, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But we're going some fantasy ship.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, we want to know.
Speaker 3: This is a cool one. I wish. I don't wish, but.
Speaker 2: There was a point where I was supposed to sign to Ice cring with for real and I didn't and I didn't And even though I don't live with that regret anymore.
Speaker 1: But if you went back and had a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people lived with that regret when I said no, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: The choice of words is very powerful.
Speaker 2: Yes, So it wasn't my regret at the time. I'm the motherfucker that said no. But but the way it hit it hit different where everybody was like, damn, you didn't do that, you didn't do that.
Speaker 3: But and then that that set me back. Actually, they sent me.
Speaker 1: Back personally or within work, like what said you by.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen personally until I've seen the effects of how it set me back in my career for what, For what my true intention and goal was for what Stevie wanted to do, and at that time it was I wanted to do a lot and I and I was blind. I was very blind. I can admit that I was very blind.
Speaker 1: But we say everything happens for a reason. And you know what, You're sitting here at the private Todd couch with Missus Texas. You've got three beautiful kids, You've got your Web three coming out, You've got your own I don't.
Speaker 3: Look at it like that, though.
Speaker 1: How do you like?
Speaker 3: I'm not like.
Speaker 2: And it's not to say that what you said is spiteful. I'm not a spiteful person. So my get back is definitely success. I ninety five percent of my life I stropped to make the right choice. So my results should reflect everything you said, right, I'm confident in that what it was for me personally, it was the fact that the way people treated me in the way that my career shifted so fast off of that one choice that I should have thought about and I didn't. It affected me and my self esteem. It did big time, big time, because I had to watch Pharrell signed somebody else and everybody knew that.
Speaker 3: Was my spot.
Speaker 1: And that was based off solely because of outside validation.
Speaker 2: That was basically off of a nigga like me that said.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, but you were here. You were seeing the negative parts of what people were saying because they saw whatever. So it's it's the still we seek validation from others and peers, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, things like that validation from my friends. I don't, I don't, I don't give a fun.
Speaker 1: But at that moment in time, could you say that safe sentence my friends? So your friends were the ones saying that. Okay, So it wasn't even okay okay, that hits a little deeper talk about it.
Speaker 2: And they asked me why. Some of my homies already knew why, because how I rock. And then also the opportunity that came with why, I said no, okay, right, But fast forward on some some g ship. I've seen phar Real, probably a couple like a couple of years ago or whatever, and.
Speaker 3: I spoke to him about it, and uh, And I.
Speaker 2: Apologized and I thanked him right because the way I acted was out of insecurity and and and hurt. I can wholeheartly admit that ship right, It's all good. But then second was the fact that I didn't I was so blind that I didn't acknowledge how impactful what he was trying to do was was?
Speaker 3: Was was that impactful for the culture?
Speaker 1: Did you receive? Did he receive? How did he receive that?
Speaker 3: Dope? We had a great conversations.
Speaker 1: Because that's a very that's a very manly adult thing to own up to something if it was a certain time in your life, is because you were a younger knowledge but whatever the case may be, that we sometimes have a hard time admitting our faults and actually having a grown man conversation about what that really was. Because it wasn't slight him, it wasn't doing whatever it was, but for you, it was you were in a different place and you know what I mean. And so that's that's cool, cool to kind of have the full circle.
Speaker 2: I felt like I owed him that right, and then I also felt like I owed.
Speaker 3: Myself that closure.
Speaker 2: That's deep because I talked to myself a lot and I like to walk myself through incidents and choices that I made that we talk about regrets and on some fantasy shit. You know, I've been in that fantasy world, and I'm like, Okay, well, what would my life be like if I did sign to him? Oh yeah, it would have been popping. It would have been that, but it could have been short lived.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I probably would have got instant gratification, but I wouldn't have got any longevity.
Speaker 1: Right for sure.
Speaker 2: So it goes back to everything happens for a reason. And then how I could actually tell phar real thank you because I appreciate you helping me push the culture that much more forward because a nigga like me ain't gonna never give up. So at that time, it was it was great. You know what I'm saying. He respected it, I respect him, and I don't want anything. I don't want a deal. I don't really want to even be famous.
Speaker 1: That's the most beautiful thing is when you don't want it. I don't want anything because we don't want you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't want to need anything.
Speaker 1: I just want to bet that's happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: So nothing phazes me like that like, I'm not don't chase money, Like I'm not really into that shit. So when I see somebody that was a reflection of a choice that I should have made, I can honestly say thank you dog for helping me because since I didn't stop. DGK is authentic. Yes, that's a part of my story. But at the same time, like he was there to help everybody that didn't know about skateboarding. He put it in such a she put it on a big screen with Snoop and Pharrell was skating and it was dope. And then you got other people that came after him that may or may not have helped push the culture forward. But where I stand at is, you can't push me out.
Speaker 1: Of the culture though you are in the culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm happy with that though me and my homies, though it's not just me. I got a bunch of people that didn't make it as big as me behind me. So I kind of like, you know, I wrap all of us. So sometimes I'm like, let me keep them off shut you feel me sure, I'm not gonna set us back if it ain't necessarily like worth it, you know, I mean, I'll I'll fuck around So.
Speaker 1: With Thabbing said our last question before truth with Texas, who you seem very You're very wise, You're very knowledgeable in a lot of things. Who do you go to advice for.
Speaker 3: My dad, my mom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, crazy as it sounds my fucking friends too, But that's not crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean again, if you have a community that you said you're very you sound very sound, you're very good, you know with all those things and internalizing even you know who you are, you know, you go through things and like if you replay them yourself whatever, So keeping a close community around you that you trust, then you know that doesn't mean that's a bad thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean my trust. I don't trust a lot of people, and I don't really trust people with my feelings. So the people that I do have feelings for, whether they feel like, you know, fuck them. Niggas ain't been through half of the shit I've been through, but they know that I still value their advice, like over somebody that have degrees and all of this.
Speaker 3: So whild shit because not a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people have been through what I've been through, So like, what type of advice could you really give a nigga like me? Not even on know, like arrogant shit, because I'm always open for advisors for my direction, but when it comes to like being institutionalized and conditioned, like I'm not really I'm not.
Speaker 3: Really there for that type of advice.
Speaker 2: So my homies, you know, when they know my career, the moves I made, things like that, It's like, then, what like what should I do?
Speaker 3: Like things?
Speaker 1: They know it would be your best interest because they know how you moved. I get that. Well, now you have doctor Texas. I'm not a doctor, but I am a Texas doctor and all things that are not.
Speaker 3: Low key. I've definitely been a fan tho.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Coming on right, I appreciate you. Well, now we're getting to the fun part. We're playing Truth with Texas. The Truth with Texas. We're going to have four cards. Each card is an ace. Each suit is a different type of question. I'll ask you a couple of questions within each one, and then you can ask me a question at the end. Would you like to hit this joint?
Speaker 5: Yes, you can move your mic all right, So first card, here we go.
Speaker 1: Pick one. Let us know what it is, Yes, sir, Ace of diamonds. I'm a lot of things, but I can't read minds. But ace of diamonds. Let's see is a spicy question. What is let's see, let's start you off with something. Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: Damn? Technically yes?
Speaker 1: What is technically?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 1: But don't be bullshitting us here at private talk, we want the truth.
Speaker 3: I didn't even get to the sex, So.
Speaker 1: You fell asleep eating her pussy or she was eating or she was sucking your dick.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get to that. I fell asleep.
Speaker 1: Kissing the titties and you just fell asleep.
Speaker 2: This fucked up?
Speaker 3: Is that? I woke up still.
Speaker 1: On the titties. You just kept going.
Speaker 2: Have you left me? Like? You just left me there? It looks so cute.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, but.
Speaker 1: That's like, what's the longest you've gone without sex?
Speaker 2: I like two months?
Speaker 1: Two months in your whole life? That's you've got only gone that long?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: You like to fuck a lot? Got it? I mean it's okay, it's I did porn for ten years of my life, so it's you. I have no I don't judge here at private talk, just asking questions. I feel like a lot of people don't get to know the hard questions sometimes, and I'm sure you would like to know a little bit more about you. Have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad in bed?
Speaker 3: No? But I have had a dead fish?
Speaker 1: Did you repeat a bend?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You just never went back.
Speaker 2: I went fishing again.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, you're saying, okay.
Speaker 3: So we weren't technically together, but you.
Speaker 1: Said dad fish. So i' miss singing. She just was like thearre laying there. But then he said I never went fishing again, So I was like, what are you talking about? Smell or just like that? Like I was like, what, wait are we because okay, that's yeah boring. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to sexually.
Speaker 3: Embarrassing?
Speaker 1: I'm sure something has happened.
Speaker 2: I have bus too early, okay, and try to play it off.
Speaker 1: How do you mean trying to play it off again?
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 1: So then she got pissed because she didn't think she didn't.
Speaker 2: Even I think she eventually like figured it out, but I just can't make it up ECUs excuses.
Speaker 1: I was young, ash though, Okay, the reverse of that question, have you ever fake came?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why? I really did not know that men do this thing, and this.
Speaker 2: Is very It's a lot of reasons.
Speaker 1: One Henny Dick, Okay, that's why constantly goes out.
Speaker 2: And sweating and ain't ship coming out, and that ship just gets it's just get boring after a while.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're just like, it ain't gonna work. It's not it's not okay too.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: He could be like you know, corny, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Like I'm over it, But why don't you just just stop and be like, it ain't gonna happen to my baby girl? Like you know, like where's the honesty? You put your dick inside of her, but you can't tell her she ain't gonna let it.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, every bitch ain't no Alexis Texas.
Speaker 1: I don't think everybody is. But there's a lot of bit freakier than me niggas.
Speaker 2: Going went out Lexis Texas and she wound up not.
Speaker 3: Being that And it's like.
Speaker 1: I don't like but okay, and I understand that. But but the problem with this is what I have with and I have guilty at on some levels, not mainly more in my personal life. But it's like, I mean, I'm not talking about the faking part. But as far as like, if we are adults and we are consenting sexually and doing it an act, why is it batter You're gonna hurt my feelings if you're fake gonna do something or something you don't like, or like even the dead fish situation be like I'm like, I mean at that point i'd like to spit on it, like are you okay? Like what that's the aggressive But but as far as that, it's like why I think that it's because like we're more quick because we don't want to hurt their feelings because if you don't come, or in general, men too, Like I've had guys that are horrible in bed that I'm like, oh yeah, it's so great. It was fucking horrible. I never went back. But at the time, well, you're I'm too to the girl because you're fake coming. So that's a lie you didn't finish. It's the whole part of it.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't want you to have my fucking come.
Speaker 1: Why then tell the bitch that? That's my point is the communicator. No, you just said you faked it. That's not telling. You're deceiving. So that's why I'm saying sexually. We're already naked as vulnerable as we can be. We're penetrating people. But we can't say you're just not doing it for me, because then she thinks what she's doing is good, and vice versa to the male as well, guilty of it at certain things because it's like, how do you really address that? I just think it it comes with communication.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's about the moment, the moment, but.
Speaker 1: If that woman's trash, then you're gonna be You're not gonna go.
Speaker 3: Maybe the moment ain't right, you know, we need to love this.
Speaker 1: Up or maybe not like it just be No, it's just you just be like it ain't happening tonight. Why is that? I would respect the honesty? I would be my ego would be her a little bit.
Speaker 3: Women wanted to talk it out.
Speaker 1: And no one's talking.
Speaker 2: Why are talking?
Speaker 3: It's more like I.
Speaker 1: Just know, but you said that you fake came, so there had to be there had to be a gesture, a noise. I don't know how you come, sir. So so everyone's different. So it's like different. Someone's like something like ah, somes like don't say nothing in a moment.
Speaker 3: Too much?
Speaker 1: What do you say, is there emotion? Is there?
Speaker 3: Obviously emotions is coming out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like what is their words coming out of your mouth?
Speaker 2: Maybe a some ship your moaning, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Maybe so you moaned extra good to the fake it because if you have to put a press and I thought, that means you've done it too many times. That means I.
Speaker 2: Think how it is where like sometimes you saved your energy but not you just want to feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great, but at the end of a session, something.
Speaker 2: Should come out.
Speaker 1: So say, if like me, I could come five to six times, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a nigga could smash and then Shorty your bus and then she's satisfied and you don't need the bus.
Speaker 1: I am great with all of that. Just don't lie about the fake coming. That's the issue. So next time when you're fake coming, you're gonna think about me and you're be like, damn it, I just have to.
Speaker 2: I feel like, all right, I'm gonna tap off first, especially if it's on some honey ship.
Speaker 1: Okay see, and I can respect that.
Speaker 3: Like already.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just it's.
Speaker 1: Just bored for everybody, like.
Speaker 2: And Shorty not feeling it great.
Speaker 1: Hurry It's like she said, a hurry up, that just gotta go.
Speaker 2: I mean I can. It's like fucking sweating and it's like I'm over it.
Speaker 1: That just sounds like a porno session to me. But definitely you definitely watch it on my films before I got I'll be sweating a lot. I mean it should be happening.
Speaker 2: I've never been on like a porn set, but I have just know that you'll pros, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I like to say we're sexual athletes, like because some women listen.
Speaker 2: Some women they be fronting like they pros and then they ain't pros. They amateurs. Not saying that every dude is as a pro, but they like see women and it's like, damn, I want you know, I wish that she could perform like a Lexus Texas. That's just advertising, like it, I'm trying to see she might not be Alexis Texas, but I'm gonna try to fuck her like she's a Lexus Texas.
Speaker 3: And if she don't, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Corny is kind of like, yeah, I get that narrative to a point. It's just the communication part. For me, I just think it's back to like, if we don't like something, then why shouldn't we equally, say.
Speaker 3: A woman for a long time too.
Speaker 1: So it was like, you know, I was married once upon a timeship.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, when I was in a relationship. You can't do that in a relationship.
Speaker 1: What you can't fake come, Yeah, that'd be weird. That's like something you're single, like you're doing whatever. Yeah. So like if I'm in a relationship full, I mean, are we really identifying fake coming situations? I like the sudden we're talking.
Speaker 2: If you took it that deep less okay.
Speaker 1: I love the spiritual intellectual conversations because I feel like, again it's more about like who says it's bad? Like again, it's the context. It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Now, if you're like, bitch, just get off me, I'm gonna be a little upset. But if you're like, hey, i've been drinking, it's not gonna happening.
Speaker 2: One nice thing because you know, those type of things happen. You know what I'm saying, Flings happen whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I in a relationship, the rules and regulations that boundaries that come over a relationship that's a whole different time. A woman would I would expect her to ask questions.
Speaker 1: Was she the one who were you fell asleep on her titty?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I've been single a couple of times, but I've been in long relationships, so it's like I'm like, you know.
Speaker 1: I get it all right, super like that.
Speaker 3: But I understand.
Speaker 1: Next card, that was only the first one.
Speaker 2: Look, oh this is a this is a good one as spades.
Speaker 1: Oh that's our favorite here at private talk. It is diamond, I mean not diamond, it is naughty. Questions. Handcuffs are blindfolds?
Speaker 2: Right? The blind folk? Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. Where's the craziest place you've had sex.
Speaker 3: Playing?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 1: Mile High Club? Nice job, me too? Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Yes? Hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Lube or spit spit sex tape? Have you ever made one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex at work? Is that hard? Have you have sex on a skateboard?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see. Biggest turn off Biggs, is there's something that a girl can just do that's absolutely or just not okay with? Like maybe it's I don't know other than the dead fish.
Speaker 4: You know, loud being loud, loud and wrong, loud and what wrong?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Wrong?
Speaker 3: Is that that is.
Speaker 1: Like you fella arguing and she's wrong about it. Didn't like that? Like, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Just like l like loud and wrong, like you just the loudest one in your room and everything he's saying is like wrong.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you like? I do?
Speaker 3: I know? You know people like that.
Speaker 1: I do. That's why I think I'm thinking about a particular friend of mine. That's like, that's so I get it.
Speaker 2: Next step is like the bitch is a lush m So it's like you know what I mean, It's like sober, loud and wrong, bitch is dangerous.
Speaker 3: A lush is like I.
Speaker 1: Just stay drunk in the corner some things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but the sober, loud and wrong chick, that's just like that's just like super avoidable for.
Speaker 3: Me for sure.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious role playing. Do you like it? I've never done that, really, I've never done that.
Speaker 3: I've never had it done to me.
Speaker 1: So okay, given or received a golden shower never no no paing for you, piece.
Speaker 2: Of limits in the shower.
Speaker 1: Like a golden shower, So golden says, I mean, yeah, you're saying pink pete. Yeah, I've pet on a lot of people in the shower, so I'll give it to you. What kind of outfits turn you on? Are you into outfits? Do you like lingerie? Do you like just naked? Straight to the point?
Speaker 3: I like all of that, ship.
Speaker 1: All of it. Okay, So you like the visuals? Okay, you bought some lauingree before. Okay, okay, all right, I like it. I like it all right. Next, but that's like the peeling off. You know, this is.
Speaker 3: Clubs.
Speaker 1: Ace of clubs is a kinky question. Let's see shower sex or car secks.
Speaker 2: Damn shower sex.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard though. I feel like head is a really like Okay, it's easy to do, but sex is a whole on thing, like when I was in high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck it, get out the car and on the car.
Speaker 1: That's different. It doesn't have to be dark, I mean unless. I mean, you're a real wild boy, so broad daylight, you're just busting you said sunset. I said dark, But okay, I guess middle of the happy medium. Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Any fetishes.
Speaker 3: Fetish?
Speaker 1: You have a foot fetish? Okay, okay, all right. What's the most number of times you've had sex in a day? Are you reminiscing you're trying to think about answer that question?
Speaker 2: I just I can't that question.
Speaker 1: Why can't you answer the question because someone's gonna know how many people?
Speaker 3: I just don't I want to get into that.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair ever had let's see. Oh no, what's your favorite time of day to have sex? Is its unset nighttime? Morning?
Speaker 3: I'll wait back to the last question.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many sounds like I have sex in the day? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, maybe you like ten?
Speaker 1: I respected your boundaries. You went there.
Speaker 3: I heard the question wrong.
Speaker 1: What did you think? I said? Okay, you don't want to answer, got it all right? Last question is what she said? Okay, that's why I was like, I don't think that's bad, but I will go of hearts is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 3: Hopeless woman?
Speaker 1: Hopeless romantic? So what's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner? You said you've been in some long term relationships, if you did, what kind of romance?
Speaker 2: Really saying I'm the world man, tight.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've did some cool.
Speaker 3: Things I don't know. I mean, I don't know, helicopter rides and shit like that. Nice helicopter ride to a spa all day.
Speaker 1: Spa, helicopter back, nice like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if that's considered super romantic, but.
Speaker 1: Like I mean it is to some people. Everybody has their own, That's what I'm saying. It's like it's everybody's romantics level is whatever, you know.
Speaker 2: Like it's yeah, like for me, I guess it's like how do I be romantic?
Speaker 1: And like it just has to be real, Yeah, for sure, authentic.
Speaker 2: Authentic, Like I wanna really do this for you, not like obligated because you're like it's.
Speaker 1: Like a Valentine's that's a holiday and we're supposed to do things. Yeah, I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: This with you because like I think this shit is dope and it's fly and like I want to experience this with your type shit nice. I like the.
Speaker 1: Four player sucks. If you had to pick one, you can only have one. It's four play like had like all the like everything butt secks pretty much okay, hmm. Last question, don't dun't dunt dunn. Let's see describe your sex life with the song title.
Speaker 2: Ship mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It could be your in your past wild days. You can any any time in your life, you know, is there a song that you maybe like? Is there a song you know when you're gonna when you're playing it, you're gonna be having sex. Do you have like do you play music when you're having sex? We'll go there. Not all the time.
Speaker 3: I like to. I like to hear her like mom.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're like you like to be present a screamer. You want her to talk. You don't want her to be streaming noises.
Speaker 3: I want her to be her.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't really direct on who she need to be.
Speaker 1: You just watch the porn direct.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna like fuck with you, I just think that I'll fuck with you because I really like you and this thing is about you that I like that, and I might want to look at you, you know what I mean? I think girls women are beautiful for sure. Do like especially like when you see the right woman that you're attracted to and then she's actually attracted to you too, that's pretty intimacy.
Speaker 3: That's what it is intimacy.
Speaker 2: Intimacy That's why I think four play is really really dope. Yeah, because sex could be whack, but at least, like you know, I like shorty.
Speaker 1: For you need like the beginning, middle, and end speak. You can't just like go to the right all the time.
Speaker 2: But if you really like somebody and you want to enjoy them, right because because you desire.
Speaker 1: Them, I guess yeah, then.
Speaker 3: Why not to enjoy that shit?
Speaker 2: That's all I look at you feel me if she looks beautiful and she has a dope body and her moone is crazy, like I'm fucking that up like you feel.
Speaker 1: Cleaning it up alive.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, But but.
Speaker 1: It's because it's also an intimate situations, you know, So it's like something you can't also recreate. So it's like you like, but if that.
Speaker 3: Whole wifey you recreating all types of shit and then.
Speaker 1: She feelings, I mean as far as the bond and the energy like exchange, as far as like, So that's what turns people on in those intimate moments of like, it's because you're really like it's not like a one night stand. It's not like it's someone you actually care, you have desire, you have the want, you can.
Speaker 2: Have that feeling in a one night stand.
Speaker 3: You think, So.
Speaker 1: I think anything is possible. I mean people get married in one day that they've met each other, you know what I mean. So it depends in the circumstance. Sometimes I think that if people are truly get out of their way, authentically themselves and really go on instincts and like into it, that people would get a lot further and like feel. Like for me, obviously it did sex and was in the adult entertainment business, so I identify sex differently, but I also it was different stages. I started when I was twenty one. I'm thirty seven now, so how I view sex and even you know, I don't perform anymore. I haven't performed like six years, but at the time, like it's just different levels of sex. So it's like certain things I craved in my twenties, I don't crave as much now because I crave more intimacy, intimacy then more. That's why for me, I say I'm demisexual. I like, it's like where I have to be my Like I'm stimulated by someone's mind first and then I want to Like it's like the sexual thing, Like it's not necessarily like like before people were like exterior your looks or whatever, like the connection, which is good, but you know, sometimes it's about like I need to have substance. I can't just have a Hey, what's your name? What's favorite call? You know what I mean? Like there's more of like an in depthness then for me to get even on the level that I'm going to fuck anybody kind of thing.
Speaker 2: We both had though, too, because I mean I definitely have some wild times.
Speaker 1: In my life, for sure, but as we all should now.
Speaker 2: I definitely want to enjoy like what I can get and fuck with it like like how I how I need it and not saying that people are disposable or women are disposable, but.
Speaker 3: Like fuck it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, if you can find somebody beautiful, why not enjoy that? Shit?
Speaker 1: You should? You only live once. You gotta do it right. Well, I appreciate you, Thank you so much. That is the rest of the end of truth with Texas. I hope you had fun and I hope it wasn't too invasive. I hope we got to know you a little bit more. Is there anything you like to ask miss Texas Man, like I just put you on the spot an autograph. I can get you an autograph, for sure. I can definitely make that happen.
Speaker 2: But Noah, I watch your videos though, I mean, do you.
Speaker 1: Have a favorite. I mean you have to have an archive because it's been like since two thousand. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: He did a scene with my homie Spencer.
Speaker 1: I did, Yes, Damon Dice, Yes, I think I did a couple of scenes with him, I believe. But yeah, he had put me onto you though.
Speaker 2: He put me onto a lot of.
Speaker 1: That was my before, like my.
Speaker 3: Born know no names.
Speaker 2: I would just be like, oh that's her, Oh that's her.
Speaker 1: That's that girl with that big old body.
Speaker 3: And then like I met him mm hmm, and then.
Speaker 1: He's like, that's Alexis Texas. He like humanized them for you.
Speaker 3: He's a great facility. That's my dog.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Spinning because he's a great human being and he is everybody, don't see your soul.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, for sure, I think people connect for different reasons, and I think that he definitely has a good neutral connection and a neutral connection. But he connects easily with a lot of people because he's very open