Speaker 1: Welcome to the Derek louder Milk Show. At the Edge of Possibility. We fuse science, spirit and adventure alongside healers, scientists, pioneers and mystics to turn potential into practice, create real results. Subscribe and join me on the adventure. Welcome to the Dereks louder Milk Show At the Edge of the Possibility. Fuse science, my favorite subjic an adventure. Wonderful to meet you. Just finish your book Scientists, Pioneers, the East Society into practice, real results. Maybe you could start with scribe. How you got into studying the Mandela effect.
Speaker 2: Right well before it was called the Mandela Effect. I was studying something that I was seeking a name for because I was observing things appearing, disappearing, transforming and transporting and changes in time. And it occurred to me, this is something big that people are experiencing, just like back This is back in the nineteen nineties now when I was really noticing I need to create a website about it. I think I need to start talking to people about this. This is big and so the missing sock in the laundry was the classic one back in the nineties. Now for people that are listening and they can't imagine a time before social media. It was before social media, so it was kind of a totally different realm of websites, before AI, before large language models and everything. So back then, you know, in the nineties, I just started publishing sort of a newsletter that was that I would email out to people and people that were interested in the topic, because I was finding out, yes, people are interested in the topic, but they're kind of embarrassed to talk about it publicly, especially if things are upheering or moving around. They they figure that people would call them crazy. Back in the nineteen nineties, I have a physics degree from UC Berkeley, so I should put that out there too. Part of what convinced me that this is much more than just people confused who are misremembering things misplacing things is that it was clear to me that humans on a very macroscopic scale, in large wet biological conditions are capable of experiencing phenomena that we consider normal in the so called quantum realm. So with the combination of my own experiences, the new experiences that I'm starting to research and collect from people sharing them with me, and then I was publishing on a monthly basis and through my website and through the email newsletter. That's how it became really clear to me, this is something that's real. And then I found other researchers that were writing books about it too, such as the author PMH Atwater. I found her book Future Memory, and she had a chapter called reality shifts. So for me, it started and I was already calling these reality shifts. So I contacted her and found out that indeed, this is She considered it a real phenomenon too, and just something that may not be popular yet, but it's it's a growing trend. And then fast forward to the early two thousands and my website at that point had been running for a number of years and Fiona Broom was the person who popularized the term Mandela effect, and she did so after she went to a dragon Con conference and noticed a bunch of people remembered, Hey, didn't Nilsen Mandela die in prison? Like, yeah, well, then how is he becoming like the president of South Africa or whatever? How is he still alive? And there was a little bit of confusion going back and forth, like what is this? And at that point I had already written my first book about this called Reality Shifts, and in that book I'd covered both a dead cat of my roommate being back alive again and also the actor Larry Hagman being alive again. So I've been I've absolutely been covering this topic that we now call the Mandela effect for over twenty five years.
Speaker 1: And the man was the Mandela effect.
Speaker 2: That's right before it was a Mandela effect.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a privilege to have you on. Did you tie this in with your physics work when you were.
Speaker 2: Starting, Yes, it seemed clear to me that there was a connection. But only in my most recent book, The Mandela Effect in Its Society, am I starting to really lay it out in terms of here are some possible theories, and this is the way physicists talk about physics, and then side by side with a sort of a dictionary or a lexicon of typical language that experiencers use when they noticed that, for example, there's a flip flop, that the situation is one way, and then they look again and it's now it's the other way, and then it goes back to the first way, and they're paying more attention and it's still changing. That kind of thing is very confusing, but when you think about physics and recognize that everything can be seen to exist in a superposition of states, at least on the so called quantum realm, and I'm laughing because I don't think there is such a thing. I think everything responds this way when you engage with it in a certain manner. So we can absolutely observe superpositions of states in our daily lives, such as what is known as this so called flip flop, where you're looking at something and my neighbor's roof didn't have gutter guards, and then I'd look back and it did, And it was going back and forth every other day for about a week or so. It was just doing this repeatedly, to the point I could point it out to other members of my household. And that's a small scale Mandela effect. It's just my household, and I already knew from experience. If I talk to the neighbors, then the situation kind of locks in place a bit like if I talk to them, like did you get new leaf guards? They'll say, no, what leaf guards? And they'll be gone. And like I saw one, I saw them. They were there without any noise, no construction crew. It was just sort of there and then gone and then back and forth. So and in my book Reality Shifts, I show pictures re enacting situations where I'd filled a bird feeder and it was full, and then it was empty and it was like full. So people, when that happens, you might be scratching your head and wondering, am I imagining things. You can check with other friends, family members, colleagues find out if they also remember it. But what gets exciting about the Mandela effect is the scale, because now it's moving into a much larger arena of where thousands or maybe millions of people can experience a change, a collective alternate memory. That's how I define a Mandela effect, and we'd experience it together.
Speaker 1: Is that why you have that It's society part in the title of the book.
Speaker 2: Yes, because this is a topic where it can still be a personal Mandela effect, which I think that's just fine. I think for most people that is where it's arts. If you're fortunate enough to have other witnesses when something bizarre occurs, it's great, But we don't always have that many witnesses. It just feels so much better when you do, because then it's otherwise it can be con seriously confusing when you witness these sorts of things.
Speaker 1: We speaking of the house situation of one of the first Mendel effects that I personally experienced was from one winter to the next we had different windows on our house, and I used to put this plastic over the windows for the cold months to be extra insulation, and all of a sudden, there was like five windows with so our house is over one hundred years old, and there was five windows that had forty year old storm windows on them instead of one hundred year old storm windows. And I was like, that's so weird. So it was like they're still old, but they're much more modern than the you know, woodfreame storm windows.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, And these things could happen almost at any time. I have some silk window curtains that I had unfortunately shrunk when I washed them in hot water stupidly, I know, decades ago, and then like twenty years later, after feeling like, gee, this is so annoying, I wish that hadn't done nets. I love these curtains, but there they shrank, and then it just they they re they sort of unshrink, which is ridiculous. That never happens. I've never seen anything like that happen. And after twenty years and they all they unshrink exactly to the old size that they'd been, as if i'd never washed them in hot water to begin with.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And it was evenly, so it's not like an uneven thing was And it was all at once, it was, and I was thinking the night before it happened, I was just super annoyed, like darn, I just wish that had never happened. And then the next morning the whole thing was drooping, like the curtains didn't fit on the hangar anymore, which annoyed me until I realized, oh my gosh, they're exactly They're right size again. So I need to rehang the curtains, but it's worth it.
Speaker 1: How much do you think the Mandela effect is tied, like you saying, oh, I wish it was different versus just a totally random and innocuous change.
Speaker 2: Perfect question. Yeah, there is something that we call the observer effect in physics, and there's a tremendously strong connection there. And you've heard the old adage that correlation does not prove in a causation. But when I interview people when they said when they share their first hand report of one of these reality shifts with me, I often ask them were you what were you thinking, what were you feeling when this event occurred? And it's very across the board, very consistent that if people one of the most common reality shifts is traveling farther in less time. So it's an experience where you're just like, oh my gosh, I'm late. It's going to take thirty minutes to get to the appointment, and I'm leaving and I've only got fifteen minutes to get there. A lot of people notice that if they just relax and kind of sing their favorite songs kind of instead of getting all tense about it, changed their mindset and just tell themselves, I'm always at the right place at the right time, or ask how good can it get my favorite setup question? Then they do show up amazingly on time, quite often, not all the time, but quite often exactly on time, which is impossible because they weren't speeding, they didn't break laws, they weren't running their red lights. And so yeah, it's absolutely clear to me from decades now of research and my own personal experience that yes, and it ties in with physics as well. The physics doesn't talk about the attitude of the observer. But truthfully, if you are in a very relaxed, grounded state and you're just expecting success, it's kind of like beginner's mindset, beginner's luck. Then you'll have things quite often turn out miraculously well against all odds and against what we know about what's possible. Like you can't drive that far in fifteen minutes, but people are doing it. They're covering, you know, hundreds of miles in a very short time. I'm wondering, was I daydreaming? What happened? How'd I get here so fast? It's a very common reality shift. So I'm mentioning it so people might realize, oh my gosh, I think I've done that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was playing around with time bending and wanted to test out how far I could push it, and so I didn't look at my clock the whole day, but I had to be on time to pick up my kids from school, and I scheduled like so many things in the day just to see how it wou would go. And we like went across the river to Illinois, to another state. We did like a forty mile bike ride. We went out for lunch, we did we went shopping, we did all this stuff, and I was like, Oh my gosh, how's this going to work out. We arrived like right as the kids were walking out, Like we were walking up, but they were walking out, and it was like we were more on time than anybody else who had got there, you know, early or late. And I was like, Oh my gosh. But then I wanted to do that driving across country, like from out to Colorado from Missouri is like a twelve hour, fourteen hour drive. I was like, oh, this is great. I know how to do it now. And it didn't And I was like, didn't work. And I was like, ah, I wanted really wanted to skip ahead and arrive you know, skip Kansas basically.
Speaker 2: Right, no offense to Kansas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So what what's what's your explanation for why it might work one day when I'm playing around and then another day when you know, I really wanted to shave some time of my cross country journey and didn't really do anything well.
Speaker 2: Ironically, detachment actually helps with the outcomes. So if you're sort of constantly watch checking or clock checking, like how are we doing shoot, we're still in Kansas in it. Then what's happening is you're kind of like it's tight into something called the quantum Zeno effect, where you're observing observing, observing observing, And if you're doing that, even if you're not doing it on purpose, then you're not in the proper day dream detached state. So for best success, ironically, you need to kind of let go of any like it's okay if I'm in Kansas and not even not even think about Kansas or how fast you're going or what time it is or where we are, just like it's I hate I don't want to say this, don't do this. This is not an advocation for people to do this. Do not daydream when you're driving, But if you happen to be daydreaming, you will have probably found that it was more successful. So it's.
Speaker 1: About any group situation, like a group of people in a car driving across like what if what if the driver is in the right state but everyone else is constantly checking how would interact well.
Speaker 2: To the degree that you guys are coherent entangled with each other, the coherence is like a flock of sheep or a herd of herd of sheep or a flock of birds. Sorry, yeah, so I get the animals straight. So if you are noticing this is not a very coherent group, then you might want to do the quantum sheep rooting thing, kind of like round people up, like, hey, let's everybody sing a song. We'll take turns. What's your favorite song? Like, I don't want to do that, but okay, we're just going to sing. So you want to get them into coherence and whatever that takes. Maybe they don't want to do it because they're busy arguing or whatever, but if they'll join in, you can start getting the coherence because they're getting breathing. And music's great because it can bring people into that state. They're probably not going to be chanting home. But if you had that kind of group, I mean, they wouldn't be uncoherent in the first place, probably, but if they are, then you can bring them back. So you want to get them into that coherent state. And then then as the group is like a flock or a herd, then when you the driver kind of get into that relaxed data state, but drive safely of course. So again operating heavy machinery, I'm not telling you to daydream. I'm just saying if you happen to be already daydreaming, and if you know you're safe, then it's okay. So but I can't advocate that.
Speaker 1: I remember you saying there was another common reality shift, which was the teleported to safety, and that actually happened to me on the drive to Colorado. I was moving out there and a deer jumped in front of my car and I was going to come through the windshield, and I was, oh my gosh, oh my god, this is the end. And I closed my eyes and it was like the deer was like in a different place, and I was farther down the road, and I was like, that's impossible.
Speaker 2: Right, well, blinking your eyes shut for this again. Don't do this if you're driving usually, But if you happen to do that, it's actually kind of a good thing because you're you're giving your you're giving reality permission to do something unexpected. So it's I noticed that that's true. If I'm looking for something that I need in the cupboard and I just shut the cupboard, walk away, come back, look again, shut the cupboard, walk away, come back, look again, it's I'm giving a privacy like okay, Spice, you can come back and I'm not gonna look. Okay, I'm not gonna look are either or whatever's missing? But that has worked for me sometimes and in this case, Yeah, teleported to safety is very common. I think it's because people need it. There's something that happens when you're in that moment. You probably felt it, which is all of you was in one harmonious accord. You know there's a brain in the cranium, of course, I think it's called the cephalic brain. Then there's the cardio heart brain, and now we know there's an enteric gut brain, and the gut runs the show when you just know, like I need to be safe, like this cannot happen, and that's like a gut feeling, and then your heart feels the same, your head feels the same, and then you just blink your eyes shut for a moment, and so you're not quantum Zeno effect locking it. Quantum Zeno effect means you're looking at something so often that you're locking it, possibly in the wrong reality. So you don't want to be looking. And that's what you did. You just didn't look, and then you look again and it's quite different. Yeah, so many people have experienced that, and it's against all odds, and I wouldn't have expected that would be a common thing, but I've come to find out it is. But there's a there's a very strong discouraging factor here where people don't feel safe talking about it publicly. So if I do talk about it at a talk, I'll get swarmed with people afterward whispering to me, this happened to me, but they don't want to go on and they don't want anyone to know. There's a stigma. More than other effects, I think this one is the one of the strongest statement attached to it because people know they're just certain no one's going to believe me. They'll think I'm really nuts. They'll think I can't judge distance. Like if someone heard your story, they'd be nodding, and then they'd be thinking he had no clue what was going on. He just thought it was in front of him and going to hit the windshield. He was a little You know, they're doing this for themselves to calm themselves so that everything fits back in their mental construct instead of if this really happened to Derek, then what does that mean for reality. You know, that's the hard question, but not everyone's going to go there.
Speaker 1: I did actually share that story as I was sort of reading that in your book, and a lot of people were like, you died in one timeline and then your consciousness went into another timeline where you survived, like you actually did die, So what is that a valid theory?
Speaker 2: Yes, and a physicist first came up with that. Originally, I'd cover this in my book about them mentull effect, and I describe a situation where people noticed that I had died around twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen of something that I was Actually it was a time when I actually almost did die. So I think that was fascinating and amazing, and I had just the right readership and audience to be able to confirm with them. As soon as i'd heard from somebody i'd never met before he's passed away now. Steve and Boucher from Canada wrote to me and said, you don't know me, but I'm so glad that you are here. And I see you posted something recently which surprised me because I remember that you died, so of course I wanted to follow up, like, oh, tell me more I'm not upset at all, Like now, I don't think you're crazy. I'd like to know when did you hear this? What had happened? How did you find out? What was the give me all the details without me telling him anything, and then everything he shared with me, I started noticing it's dovetailing with a time in my life that I almost did give up on life. I had pneumonia, I was feeling emotional betrayals, and I just felt like, what's the point. You know, people are do mean things whatever. I'm just going. But then I in my reality, what I remember is the meat that's still here, or the versions of plural or whatever, the versions of me that made it through I or Wei or whatever, decided that my life is bigger than just my own, and so what if I got betrayed, It matters more than it's not just selfish for me to be here until I get you know, I'm betrayed, but I'll deal with whatever this betrayal costs, the money, the time, the court, whatever, Like, Okay, I'll do it. It's worth it for other people, so I'll do this. And that was and then I just felt so much stronger. It's like I'll just do it whatever it is. It didn't feel overwhelming. The pneumonia in my lungs instantly started feeling like it was just a cold that was going to clear up. Even though I told my husband and my parents and my daughter's like, I think I'm dying. This is really bad, you know. But it turned around with that decision, and fascinatingly, people notice this and I write about it in my book because it's I think it's a very interesting report and who better to tell it than someone like myself who's been researching this. So I do believe people when they say I think maybe I died, and that is how people take it. That could be wide. There's a stigma about this one because it's almost embarrassing to say I'm a ghost, Like what are you saying here? That's like, what does this mean? And it's not a ghost, You're not a ghost. In my case, I'm the one who decided I'll do what it takes. I'll be brave and strong and stand up to all these indignities and the end, all the issues and problems and hardships and all my buttons getting pushed emotionally at once. Yeah, I'll deal with this because it's worth it for my value, what I'm doing for the world. It's not me that decides that. So that was for me what it took. But I think in that moment when you're about to hit a deer, you're not thinking any of that. You're just in that moment, and that as a very common experience, and I think I think reality wants us to wake up. I think consciousness is playing with us. You might say playing. That was pretty rough play, but it wants to get our attention. We are consciousness, we are reality, so we're getting our own attention. And to me, it looks like it's a time of great awakening. So I am noticing this happening much more, and now, more than twenty five years later, people are saying, go ahead, print my full name. It's okay. That was not what people said in the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you mentioned that for some people, you are a Mandela effect in the sense that your research and I don't remember coming across your research before this year either, So I was wondering, maybe you're a Mandela effect in my experience, like you and your body of work, Yes, arriving with this like decades of wonderful research. How how fortunate you know that's true?
Speaker 2: And at conferences for the Mandela Effect back when we were doing those, people were telling me I knew Delores Cannon's work, but I didn't know yours. And the other people said, oh, I need Cynthia su Larson, but I didn't know Delas Cannon. So it seemed like there was almost a bifurcation going on for some people, like either they knew Dolores or they knew me, but usually not both. That was weird, but it goes with the whole topic.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dolores Cannon grew up basically one block from where we live. What Yeah, And my wife is a QHHT practitioner and we had heard she grew up in Saint Louis and we're like, so we honed in on the address by muscle testing, okay, And it turns out because we found that she was in this general area and then we muscle tested and she was a block away, basically across the street from where our friends live right now, which is wild. But so so here's something interesting because my wife is she's right along where I am understanding all this research, and you know works in the quantum with her clients and all this stuff. But we had this incident that I shared with you about our daughter's yes jacket duplicating itself yes, and she is like that that doesn't count as metaphysical because it's probably just we brought home someone else's exact jacket because we picked it up because we thought it was our daughters, and now we have two covers, like a normal linear explanation. And I feel like that's a lot of people's tendency is to try to explain a weird effect by like a well years how it could have happened, you know, theoretically as possible X y Z. How often do you deal with that type of experience.
Speaker 2: Because of what you just said, people tend to assume like I must have just had another one or I picked up another one. Our mind wants to make it make sense, and so I don't get as many reports like this, but I do hear about them, and I heard about them in a presentation that was made in that first conference that we had for the Mandela Effect in November twenty nineteen in catchum Idaho, and also the next year in twenty twenty. One of those people that was presenting at that time was talking about just a duplicate items showing up and it had the same markings, and it was like it was like a tool of the trade, like an artist's tool. I think it was a ruler, and it's like, here's the exact same ruler. Now I have two of them. You know, this is really weird, and so I think there's again maybe a stigma on this one. So I'm not hearing as many reports of it. That may change now that you're mentioning it, you're talking about it. But I have a question for you. When you and your wife had that thought, did you then check it out, because that's that's a good thing to do. Go back to the place where you picked up the jacket and find out.
Speaker 1: Well, nobody can remember ever, like bringing an extra jacket home. You know, it's just like we went into the closet and there's two.
Speaker 2: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: So it's like there is a plausible explanation, but nobody it is. The nobody's fassing out to it, right, okay.
Speaker 2: So then the next step, if you want to is it could take it too where if you're able to still go back and it hasn't been too long say it has. Did anyone lose this jacket?
Speaker 1: And then you maybe we don't even know, like where we wouldn't have gotten it right, maybe the kid's school, but who knows, right, Yeah, that was And a friend of my head just shared yesterday where she was. She had her handful of marbles and her toddler was counting them, and she put one marble in and had them cut one and then two. It had him cut two and then three and then four, and then he counted five and she was like, no, that's four, try again. And then she looked and there was a fifth marble and it had just like ap peered in her hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was not too common either. But I've had it happen to me, not with a marble, but like a half gallon of milk landing inside a closed refrigerator. I heard it land and I was just talking about how I wish I had more milk for all these kids who were here today, and then thump inside the fridge.
Speaker 1: It made a thunk.
Speaker 2: It made a thumb. But that often happens. So when I see things materialize, they usually drop from usually a couple inches, like two three inches. It's happened a few times, although sometimes like that time I kept dollar bill after dollar bill out of my wallet when I needed to give a cash tip to a waitress. I just kept shutting the wallet. So again, it's that privacy. Just give it a moment, stay open minded. We need another dollar. Let's see if there's another one here. Kids, because I was with my young daughters at the time. Kids are great, They're very open to the sort of thing, so they're like, it doesn't really occur to them that this should not be possible yet, So I'm open minded. They were open minded, and I just kept telling them, I think, is this enough for the tip? Because I told them we need, however many dollars, like six dollars or whatever. They said, no, let's look again. So we just kept opening this magic it wasn't a magic wallet, just my regular wallet. We'd open it again, pull out another dollar bill, like that's it, but let me shut it and we'll see, you know, should we look again? Like wow, wow, so much fun. You did this multiple times, multiple times, but with children who are just the best, because again, until they've been told to such things are impossible, they don't know that. The beginner's mind is strong, so you're able to see the true reality much more readily. And my daughters were telling me things like my toy moved by itself, and I believe them. They were not lying to me. But we're sort of an open household that way. So if that happened, then I was interested, which toy? What did it do? My toy horse? You know, it moved. It's like it moved its the main you know, the hair that's on it moved, Like, okay, which way did it move? I was just curious, like tell me more instead of like that's impossible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was in Sedona. I was leading a retreat last month actually, and we had a UFO viewing guide and she had all the high tech stuff and you know, on the way out to the desert, she stopped and did like a big foot who you know. She's like yeah, coming out and then one of the things that she did really well, and I guess this is what a good you know, UFO viewing guide would do. So would be like I saw some I saw some eyes in the bushes. She's like, I didn't see it, but I believe you and real affirming, you know that she believes like what you're experiencing and that it might be totally different from what the rest of the group is seeing.
Speaker 2: That's really true for that phenomenon, for CE five, UFO viewing and Bigfoot, that you have subjective experiences that are wildly divergent and they can all be true and that's part of the nature of reality too. And it's the heart of a paper that a co authored was one of the hippies who Saved Physics, doctor George Weisman. So we wrote about that. It's available on my website. You know, you can just grab the paper and read it if you want it like subjectivity Save Physics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't heard that before.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a book. It's a great book by David Kaiser, and it features doctor Quantum from What the belief Do we know. That's my friend Fred ellen Wolf. It features some of the other folks as well. You know, the Elizabeth Rauscher was the lady that first started the group, and that was at UC Berkeley right where I'm right in Berkeley right now. So the group started there and some of the people, the original members are still in the Bay Area and they didn't want to just shut up and calculate, and they wanted to know what's the real nature of reality? What are we learning from quantum physics. They wanted to go deep into that mystery. And at that time when quantu physics was new, people were told shut up and calculate. We just need the bomb, we just need atomic energy, so don't think about these big questions. But these are the people that thought about the big questions. So yeah, Jack Sir Faddy was another one. He's still alive. This is quite a while ago, so Elizabeth Rosher has passed on, but Fred Allen Wolf is still with us. Jack Sir Faddy is still with us, and George Weisman and some other people too. Henry's Stapp He doesn't make a big deal out of being there, but he was there too. He's a wonderful author and physicist. And he worked with Wolfgang Pauley, the guy that knew Carl Jung and was credited with helping him coin the term synchronicity. So it's kind of a small world, you know, these people know each other and I know them, and they're very significant and the way that we now view reality at consciousness and quantum physics, I think we need to give a lot of credit to these early pioneers, would.
Speaker 1: It be possible for you to summarize your current view of how reality works?
Speaker 2: It's ever changing, and so I know that I'm not trying to be evasive, but we don't yet have a standard. People may assume it's quantum physics. There's got to be some agreed upon interpretation, like well, like when these hippies who say physics looked at it, then what did they agree on? No agreement yet. I had a little quantum paradigm evening at my house where I asked all these physicists to please come and give a ten minute synopsis of your favorite theory. And they were all very different. And these are the folks that were interested in, you know, what's really happening. So some people prefer to look at this idea of kind of this, you know, it's kind the pop the If you're familiar with watching what the belief do we know? Then they share the No, you don't know that movie. Oh it's worthwile, Oh my gosh, I got to see it. So it's been out for a while now. But it presents this idea of the multiverse and that there are all these different possibilities. And it also talks about how we are the observers that are basically influencing what we observe by the way that we observe it. So I think that movie kind of fell into sort of obscurity because it features Romtha and so some people aren't into channeled material. But if you just but if you don't like the channeled material, just focus on the physics of it. It's still really powerful and the biology in ourselves what makes us so special that we can observe things differently. So it's pretty cool. And So to answer your question, I like a lot of the theories, so many of them have I think que of physics is kind of like The Blind Men and the Elephant. So we can say it's just the Bomium interpretation where you're popping the wave function and you observe it and then you see what the way you're observing it, So that's the Copenhagen interpretation. Then there's a transactional interpretation saying that you can actually influence the past and we do it all the time. That's true, we do. So I love the transactional interpretation. I love the multiverse theory, which the first one of those was founded by Hugh Everett the third, and that's just saying that all these it's kind of like when we talked earlier, like this is the version of me that's alive, and some dead version of me actually hit the deer or died of pneumonia, what have you. Yeah, So I like a lot of these, and I like the holographic interpretation by David Bom that says that the way you look at things, it's like the whole is unfolded into the you know, the small, so you can unfold it and refold it. There's this sort of like it's like a gallon of paint that has a red drop in the white and as you stir it, it gets mixed up and then as you un yeah, you can unstir it, it comes back separate again. The David Bom holographic interpretation is like the little man that's mapped into the ear accuapressure. With the ear, you're fixing your whole body. So it's the awareness that the small is, you know, it contains everything within you. I think that's true. So I'm not being cagy or evasive. I'm just saying, yes, this is the trunk of the elephant. These are the feet, this is the legs, so's there's definitely a transactional component, there is a multiverse component, there is an observer component, and I think quantum physics is playing with us, and so we find a way to pull it all together. And so far we haven't really done that. Maybe it'll come with mathematics guiding us with something like that. I don't want to get too obtuse with the mathematics again, but there are some topographies and geometries that are indicative that the mathematics will be changing. I think with AI it will be playing with these mathematics, going into higher level dimension dimensionality and showing us Now it all comes together. You know, there's this higher dimensions bringing an orthogonal quality, which is the theory that Philip K. Dick had about what's He knew that reality was shifting. He noticed, you know, he gave a talk in France talking in the you know, decades ago about how you might just go one day to flip a light switch or something and it's in the different place, It's not where it was before. He was very cognizant that this is happening, and so I include those experiences in the book that I just wrote too, because Carl Jung also experienced it, and possibly others also were experiencing these things and we didn't have a term for it. So it's these are data points that are very valuable. So I like a lot of the theories, and I'm still looking for what's the holy grail of put it all together? May require higher mathematics to do that. I think we're going to. I think we may see it in our lifetime. Now that I'm not the biggest fan of AI because it has a lot of garbage, so you have to observe what its results are. But with these kind of tools, it can st I think it's good at mathematics. It can be, and so it can start showing us how are ways that we can put these things together? And then it's going to be up to us. Can we catch up and follow what it's saying? Can our brains this grasp this? Can we process that?
Speaker 1: Can you talk about I think there is an experiment retrocausality, experiment influencing backwards through time. Maybe there's more than one, but if you know that one, there have been several.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and usually they work with the most elegant experiment the double slit experiment. So that's a good one because that's the one if people are not familiar. Then there's one quantum particle like a photon being emitted, usually one at a time, that goes through this passageway of two slits in a screen and then it lands on the final screen. And so based on where the observational device or lack thereof occurs, you can basically you know what's going to happen with the photon emitter. And so what makes this so interesting with the you know observings, you know this through time and watching what happens. Can you kind of present or future observation effect what happened in the past. The answer appears to definitely be yes, and so that that can be measured by the way that these observational devices are placed with the future decision influencing where that went and then what happened, and so it gets kind of complicated pretty quickly, but that apparatus has been very useful for determining that. It also is extremely useful in showing that you can have two observers at the same place at the same time witnessing two different realities. And to me that was a breakthrough finding from twenty nineteen, which I think deserved to be on front page news because it ties in with what we're witnessing. You know, those of us that are like your wife working with QAHT. You know, any of us that are aware, very intimately aware that reality is completely malleable and that the way we're observing things is making a difference. Then we also usually start noticing that if you talk about something that happened in your childhood with your childhood friend or your sibling or your parents, they don't remember it the way you did, and they may have very detailed descriptions of what happened, and you might find out that's so different than when I remembered happening, that is actually normal, that actually happens a lot more than people realize, and both can be true, and that's where it gets trippy. And so all of this factors into this matter of the future affecting the past, that you can be affecting your own past in ways that are different than your siblings, than your childhood friend, than your parents are and you're therefore ending up with a different past than theirs. And this is today.
Speaker 1: I had a guest on my show a few years ago telling me about they had done some trauma healing work with a client and their client reported that they went back, so it was around like their family and stuff, and they went back and looked at family photo albums because they had sort of changed their perspective on the events that had happened, and they went and the photo album was different. It was like these common family events were photographed completely differently based on the work that they had done to resolve some of these issues. And that that was quite profound for me. Wow when I heard that.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. Yeah, and it matches what some of the reporters who were early on covering the Mandela Effect were noticing. Some of them noticed family photos changing, and which is something that the reporters who were just trying to be objective covering the topic, like, okay, the Mandela Effect, why do people believe in this crazy thing? And then the next thing that they know, a family photo on the wall is different than it used to be, which was mind blowing. And the reporter covered that as well, saying like this just happened to me, So.
Speaker 1: Like traditional journalists, you mean, who started reporting yes on this?
Speaker 2: And so this is Mandel effect topic is going mainstream because it's showing up on game shows on TV, the New York Times crossword puzzle, regular journalists covering it and noticing this is happening to me. So it's increasingly coming into just you know, the public lexicon, although people may still attribute it to a different cause than I would. I notice. My definition would be collective alternate memory. And currently if you look it up on you know whatever, Wikipedia, you might find it says something like false miss you know, collective misremembering, false memories, collective false memories, all that sort of thing. I agree with the collective part, but I would not call them false memories. These are alternate memories. And you can tell the difference for yourself when it's your childhood or your family photo album and you know what those photos used to be. Though now that the only proof you could ever get of it is to draw a sketch of what you remember and ask other family members, okay, can you draw a picture what it used to be? Because you have to recreate it at this point, it's not although.
Speaker 1: We've seen the people that have like an old video camera and hold it up to the Berenstein Bears book and it shows how it used to be, and then they hold the book up and it shows Berenstain, but when in the viewfinder of the old camera shows Berenstein, like it allows you to look through to the other reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to me, that looks like just you know, filmmaking, creativity, just playfulness with the medium, because I've not yet ever seen any or heard anyone writing or sharing with me like I've got one of those devices. It works. Do you want to see it? Let's you know, I'll bring it to a conference, I'll show you. Nothing like that's happened. So until until it's something like that where like, oh my gosh, they really do have something. It really does this, I wouldn't really I put a lot of stock in that, And but it does kind of go along with the human tendency to think that there's some technological magic, like we'll have a device that will do this. People, you know, we love these toys and so like we're kind of enchanted with that idea, like, oh, looked, it's happening, but I haven't yet seen anything doing that.
Speaker 1: That would be Yeah, that would be really cool to be able to peer through. But then it's like, what where are we peering into like what version of reality? You know? Like, okay, it's giving us this result of this Mendela experience that we that we know, but are we actually looking into the parallel reality that we remember, you know, if we if we had some sort of looking device. So yeah, what gosh, how how how does it happen? Then that let's take the let's take the comment when the Nelson Mandela like, what is going on that that reality no longer exists where he died in prison?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's go through it. Let's start with it was in nineteen eighty seven that some people remember quite clearly that he passed away. And there's a woman who's an author in a book Mandela effect friend or foe, Eileen Coltz, and I share this in nine book as well. These are things I cover, but you can also look up her book. She was a reporter that went to South Africa to cover She wanted to interview Nelson Mandela, so she went for that purpose. It was nineteen eighty seven, so she knows when it happened. And she got there and she couldn't interview him because he had died, So she knows that that happened. She was a reporter she'd been. I think she was a reporter in England, also a reporter I believe in the United States, So I think she was traveling from England when she went there. I can't ask her now because she's passed away, but she did write about it in her book, and I think that's a good starting point because that pinpoints at date and a timeframe and a place. Now if I subsequent to that, Obviously, if you look this up, you might say, like, wait a minute, I remember Nelson Mandela died like ten years ago or so, and he became president of South Africa. How could he do that if he was in prison. Well, what people share when like myself and others get together and talk about this, and this is true for people typically not in South Africa. I think Eileen could do that while she was there because she was from outside South Africa. So the people that are quantum zeno affect checking, checking, checking, it's just the observe, observe, absorb, kind of like your OCD about something if you live in South Africa. To them, he never died. He was just he was imprisoned on Robin's Island. But he didn't die there. He was released from prison, he regains stature in the community. Then he went on to run for president, became president, so on and so forth. But for outside of the country, I've received reports from lots of people that I respect and trust who say that they remember where they were when they heard about it when he died. They were in school and their teacher used it as a teaching moment and talked about what's going on in South Africa and apartheid and all that. So they remember all sorts of details about his widow because when he died, when he was incarcerated, his widow wanted rightfully to retain some of his estate and there was a whole big legal mess that happened when he died in prison. A lot of us remember that, but now it never happened. There was no legal mess, so anyway, so it's kind of like two reality paths in general, two big ones, but there could be lots of little details that are different for each independent observer based on where they were, Like, oh, my teacher told us about apartheid. I know when he died, and I remember that well. And that was someone that wrote to me from France. In America, I remember it vaguely, but I do remember. It wasn't the main thing I was paying attention to, but it was something like, yeah, I do remember that. So it was weird when he was alive again.
Speaker 1: And are there circumstances that would push our shared reality to sort of lock into the way it is now?
Speaker 2: Forces that would push it? Consciousness is the prime I mean, this whole phenomenon gets us to investigate who are we and what's reality? And so if you go that, if you go back that far, then I would agree with the physicists and the people who are currently saying consciousness is at the root of everything. So what we think is real is basically like a dream or a simulation, which are similar ways of saying the same thing. So if that's true, then what's pushing reality? We all are. We all have a causative effect on the reality that we're co creating, and to the degree that we can become self reflective and meta cognitive in other words, aware that, like I Cynthia am now talking with Derek, if I can take this view of and then I can start talking as Cynthia is now feeling inspired by these questions and challenged to try to express this in a clear way. So I'm noticing what Cynthia's thinking and feeling, but who is who am I? If I can do that, that's the metacognition. If I'm able to notice Cynthia's pretty grounded. Now, I'm pretty calm that that's not me noticing. It's like I'm looking down, I'm seeing myself. So to the degree we can do that, we are pushing reality. But I think what you're getting at, are there dark forces or something maybe? Or are we in a battle between good and evil? That's what people often go there with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess my question was broader in like what would let's say it could go either way, like we could remember and the history could reflect, oh he did die in prison, Like what would tip it over the over the edge one way or the other kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a lot of people who weren't right. Again, if you happen to be living in South Africa, then for you probably do to the quantum Zeno effect. In other words, hearing about Nelson Mandela constantly, is he still in jail? Yeah, he's still in jail. How's he holding up? Pretty good? I mean his bez just can be expected. He's healthy anyway, so they're doing that check check, check on so he never died for them. But if you're outside of that range and you're not checking on Nelson and Della every day, hearing about him almost every day, then he's kind of out of site, out of mind. It is like shutting the cupboard and me hoping, I hope the spice just decides to return. That would be so cool. So it's kind of like out of site, out of mind. Weird things can happen. So at a site out of mind, not checking every day, we just hear the news, Oh he passed away, and the shock like what why? What happened? How did he die? I guess old age if he was killed. Nobody's admitting it, like that's suspicious, Well what happened? Was he sick? You know? So we're asking questions, we're remembering it. So it's a different experience if you're in it or out of it. So pushing it. But the case that I think you're really getting at is what if you remember it both ways? That one's a little hard to remember it both ways. Although for someone like me that's outside of South Africa, I'm the only one it would have to be outside of South Africa to be able to remember it both ways, to remember I think he was okay in jail, he didn't did he die? And then I start questioning my own memory. That one wasn't a super strong one for me personally, but for me Larry Hagman the actor was much stronger. Or my roommate's cat that died and then was back alive again. So those were super clear, both of those, Like, oh, I know for sure Larry Hagman died. He went into surgery and died, you know, right afterward, Like he did not survive that operation. They kind of stitched them up in me. But now that never happened. That happened so long, I've been very few people remember that one, but I've met a few.
Speaker 1: Actually. I have a fun story because I sent your book to my dad for him to read. He's a scientist by training and career, and so I was like, oh, great scientists writing a book about this stuff. Who you know? I think there's like permission to consume weird material if you know a qualified scientist is there explaining it. And on my Instagram a video of someone showing it was one of the James Bond films where the girl like doesn't have braces, but the whole joke is, yeah, which one is that?
Speaker 2: Her name I think is Dolly in the character's name Dolly.
Speaker 1: In which film was it? Oh gosh, the other character's jaws gold It could be I'm Goldfinger.
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't remember exactly which one that.
Speaker 1: Was anyway, So okay, but the story is it pops up on my Instagram and it's like this person explaining the Mendel effect and showing a clip. Look here, she doesn't have braces in the film. Why would they conclude this scene which is like this big joke, Yes, and everyone remembers her having braces. And then I told my dad about it, and he's like, look, I just finished reading this paragraph, like just before you arrived. And I was like, whoa, that's synchronicity. But it was since we've since I sent him the book, we've had a few like cool synchronicity, Interesting synchronicities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice. Well to me, the synchronicity is a form of reality shift and Mandela effect. It's the way that consciousness is playing with reality, Like, guys, did you get that? Did you see that? So it feels like there's a level of our own consciousness, inviting us to level up, to pay more attention, not to be asleep at the wheel, but to recognize, like, what if we are creating quite a bit of what's going on around us, how might that play out well? Like a synchronicity obviously, and doctor Bernard Bittman I mentioned his work quite a bit in my book about the Mandela effect because he points out the synchronicity and meaningful coincidence happens when people are open minded and they're looking for what is the nature of reality? They're asking the meta questions, and they're also having that kind of metical cognition that I've been talking about. So these are the activating requirements. Once you've got these, then you're good to go for synchronicity and meaningful coincidence. And like, it's so much fun.
Speaker 1: It is fun, and we've adopted your how good can it get? Expression? It's beautiful. It's like such a simple thing to reset and open up possibility. I'm wondering because you mentioned I can't remember what it was, but like, what exercises do you use? Oh and part of where my question, let me let me ask this. We just started this school to teach a lot of the stuff to kits. Telekinesis, telepathy, weather, manipulation, you know, working with energy, all that stuff. And I don't know if you have any exercises that you think might be really fun specifically to do with kids.
Speaker 2: Well, kids are wonderful, so you're doing some good ones. You know. Psychokinesis is good. You can you work with them to make a little If you gets some plastic boxes. This is a fun thing I used to do as workshops. Is a little sealed plastic box and then inside on the lit turn it upside down, so the lid of the little plastic box it should be see through so you can see inside. And on the lid you can create like some clay or something and stick a pin on it and then balance on top of that head of the pointy end of the needle, create a little aluminum foil. It looks like a pin wheel. Yeah, and it can spin inside. They put the case back together and without using any heat or you don't need to put your hands over it, so it should be able to be operated just through intention. You could be able to get spinning motion going. And that's a fun thing to do with kids. They're also usually really good at spoon bending, so you could do a spoon bending party. All those things are fun. And then you mentioned the weather changing. That's a good one. Telepathy is good communicating with animals and really learning that with telepathy, everything is listening to you. For adults, that seems to be the confusion factor that they think that they're going to be. Now, I'm going to be listening to my pet and I need I feel like the thing that they the adults seem to not realize. And some kids even have gotten and culturated to think that nobody knows what you're thinking. That's so not true. And animals are especially good at reading our thoughts, and they're reading not just the brain waves from the remember the cephalic kid, but also from the cardiac brain and also from the enteric gut and brain. You know, like animals can smell fear, but they're really picking up the brain waves from the gut. And then heart Math Institute works with the heart coherence of course, so a lot of heart math stuff would be good for kids. But you know, in the indigenous games that indigenous kids used to play, they would do the psychic games like we do. Things like very similar to when you do rock and the paper and scissors, and you could do that behind your back. The Native American kids were doing games like that, but I think they were doing it with the animals and so forth. So it's kind of a telepathy where kids can play the game, but also what they really are working on is telepathically both you know, the person who's playing behind their back, they're blocking, concealing what they're doing, trying to because remember everybody's site gick and everybody is actually quite telepathic, much more receptive than we realize, much more psychokinetics too. So this kind of a game is a fun one, just a real time get some you know, fun experience, you know, seeing if you can guess is it going to You can just do it with rock paper scissors because people know that, but do you know, you can either do it so it's concealed, or try variations of it. Try letting the kids make up new variations, like how can you change this so it's more fun? Ask them, because they're still open minded, ask them to create new games that invite everybody they're working with to expand their abilities, because it's all about expanding an existing capability set. And we've already got these abilities, most of them are lying somewhat dormant or we've actively suppressed them in some way. And then definitely bring in many of the contact modalities of opening up that kind of you know, unblocking the left brain. And you can do it by things like chanting, dancing, drumming, the things that Shaman's have been doing. Music is very good. There's a whole book about contact modalities that's all about opening that up and it was co authored by Grant Cameron and Desta Barnaby and it's called Contact Modalities, and a bunch of those might be good for kids. It just goes through dozens, if not hundreds of these ways to basically break reopen the giving oneself permission to do all this. And you might think kids don't need it, but they actually do. It's amazing how inculturated they get by age five even or let alone age seven. So it's good to help them just and just give them like a different exercise each day, like today we'll be chanting, today we'll be drumming, you know, and that's kind of fun, and let them know the goal is to open up your dream space, your day dream space, and when they know that that's what the doing it for that purpose, then they can try different things and find what works for them because intuition is so important. And kids are great at dowsing, you know, working with energy rods, and then they can expand or can track their energy field and see that happen in real time just with regular coat hangers. It doesn't need to be anything expensive. And kids are they have so much fun with all this and then you can say like, okay, now expand your field and then the friend can see like whoa, look where it is now? So fun stuff like that. There's so many more things you can do, so much. Kids are the future for sure.
Speaker 1: My dad used to tell this story about his grandfather who was a dowser and like, people would you know, bring him in to find out where to dig for water or to find out, you know, where to put their house or stuff like that. So you always told that story. And I was like, we should get a set of dowsing rods, and so yeah, order this set of the copper l shaped dowsing rods and handed him to him. Yeah exactly, the oh the ones that can swing freely. Yeah, And I was like, why don't you go out in your front yard and see if you can dowse for the the holes, like the pipes, the water pipes, and they would cross when he went like across the water mean, and he's like, I can do it.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so. It's so funny. I bring my dad up because he's like both a skeptic and a willing believer at the same time, which I think a lot of people sort of fall into that, right camp.
Speaker 2: I think that's a good place to be. It's it's not so far. Your mind's not so open that your brains are falling out, but it's open enough. Like you got enough skepticism, like, well, let's see, I need a little proof here. I need some kind of confirmation, validation, verification. So that's cool, it's cool that that happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I you know myself, I was trained as a scientist as well, went to grad school, and the way I sort of look at it, it was like really good for me to understand how science works these days, like what is the inner workings of the machine, so to speak, and designing good experiments and inquiry and stuff like that. Yeah, but I feel like there's the fundamental problem in science is that we don't account for the participation of the scientists and the you know, the fact that we're trying to isolate the thing that we're studying from the rest of the world around it, and isolation is sort of impossible. Yes, So do you think science like how we're doing science? Is it is kind of Is it actually accurate? Is it worth doing it the way that we do it?
Speaker 2: I love the work speaking of scientists that I greatly respect and admire, Doctor Dean Rayden is one of those, and his new book About Real Magic actually asks that question because if the direction of the research he's doing and is reporting on is true, which it seems to be, it shows that individuals can and do effect the very experiment that they're in. Oh, he'll do these kinds of experiments such as working with an interferometer. I was actually fortunate to be in that experiment that he did just the other year, and he constructed interferometers that he sent to fifty people, and we were just told as members of the group, we were just told that what we'd be doing is attempting to influence something that's the most delicate piece of instrumentation known to scientists right now that you can kind of mass produce, you know, like print, you know, print out the little device and ship it out. Still kind of expensive. My little device arrived and it was wrapped in metallic wire. The whole thing was shiny, So I knew that this one has a Farita cage. Cool, so you know, no problem. So I was still able to influence it. I knew I could. What I didn't know is that what Dean Raydan was really doing is looking at what he calls magicians and meditators. And so the people that were just meditating, and they're good at that, they've been doing it for decades, nothing wrong with that, but they're not practicing influencing reality like what you're doing with your kids, like changing the weather and stuff. Versus the magicians would be like the kids that come through your program. The magicians are I mean, both groups could have some effect, but the magicians had a phenomenal, profound effect on influencing something, even inside the verity cage that you know. According to materialist rational science, a subjective observer cannot do that. You know, an observer you're just watching it. You can't influence a device without touching it. Arth and if you touch that interferometer, it goes squawk, you know, the whole thing. It'll pick up even if a very large car drives by the house, so you can't affect with it or mess with it. And so to's changed. The way it's responding to the pattern of light is such a delicate process that the fact that we're able to do that clearly indicate something's going on. So the science, I think, and then what okay, where I'm going with all this deemed He does these experiments, he's reporting on them, he's brilliant, and then he points out, okay, if this is really true, like I'm seeing that it must be, then this is kind of the end of science as we know it. It's exactly what you're getting at because our old assumptions that you can do these experiments and the experimenter themselves is not influencing it. Like, we have to throw that out as well, you know, because everybody that's involved influences and that's where science is going. But we don't yet have the foundation of how does that work. We have the experimental process that you have a hypothesis and you know, you set up your experimental apparatus and then you get your results and you can objectively observe it. But what if you can't objectively observe it? What if objectivity is gone? And I think that one's been gone for a long time, ever since quantum physics came in. But until now, we haven't really been bold enough to start calling for we need a new science here, you know, we need a new math of things like that amplituhedron that I was referring to earlier. I didn't really say it, but that's one kind of mathematic mathematics that might help us start thinking in a new way. And we need a new process too. How do we conduct this kind of science? If we know that we're having this effect, then how do we move forward? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so interesting, you know. I was my research was in extremophiles in Yellowstone and I did this big survey, went out to all these different hot springs, boiling acid hot springs to look for viruses, and largely Archaia single cell organisms that live in extreme environments are usually Archaia instead of bacteria. And I discovered a couple of new species and it was really exciting. And now I sort of wonder if because there was there was. I did have a wonderful Eureka moment as a scientist where I like saw for the first time in my electron microscope this thing that I knew for sure was my virus. And because it didn't look like anything I had ever seen and it was definitely biological, I was like, Oh, this is it. Eureka. I almost wonder if I manifested that now. Yeah, because it was such a cool you know, that's like kind of why I went back to grad school because I wanted to have an experience like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, totally. I think we manifest each other sometimes, like I'm new for you. I met a physicist who I attended. He was in a movie called Particle Fever. But he's not a particle physicist. He's a he's the kind of physics I don't really particle physicist and no offense to them, but they're not my big thing, much more into the theoretical physics. So he's a theoretical physicist. And I saw his name plate up on the front. You know, there was going to be a question and answer after the movie, and there's his name, Yes, Nori Numura, and I'm thinking this is great He's not in my book Quantum Jemps because he didn't exist then. But I always show illustrations from his papers and talk about his ideas. Like, you know, if we see half of a chair that's obscured behind a wall, he has a dire picture that shows this. We know that the rest of the chair must be there. It's because it's entangled. It's coherent with the half we do see. We don't expect a big smear of probability waves on the other half of that chair. So it's a perfect illustration. I use it all the time. And so I'm just seeing his name up there, I'm thinking, oh my gosh, he's there. So when I met him, I said I wanted he saw. I just lit up like like hey, which is great for him because there he is surrounded by four partner gulfs. All right, no offense. He looked like he'd been drinking a little bit too, which is understandable. Again, no offense to the particle physicists. But yeah, I love the theoretical But he said when I told him, because we had tea later and I'm talking about what I'm interested in, and I told him, you know, it don't take this the wrong way. But you didn't used to exist. And I know for sure that I would have known about you because I did a lot of research in like Google scholar looking for articles. Your name never showed up. Now you're ubiquitous. You co authored papers with Alan Gooth who won the million dollar prize and everything, and yes, scenarios. It's just like yeah, yeah, yeah, And I was like what I mean, because he really gets it. He's like, yeah, of course I didn't exist, Yeah, but now I am. And that's how I feel when people tell me that too. But I was prepared to, you know, I wanted to be there for emotional support. He didn't need any emotional support, so yeah, yeah, yeah, like and I was like, what what, He's really sharp. So a lot of our theoretical physicists know about this increasingly, and so it's really I'm excited about a lot of the work that's being done. And you know, there's a book that I just got by Federico Fagen, the inventor of the microprocessor, and it's what's in I think it's called Inseparable or something, and it's basically just laying out the foundation of where we are now, Like in physics, mathematics, and then he's going because he's an experiencer of conscious phenomenon like we are. I haven't read the part yet where he gets there, but he's he's just a delight to see when I see his interviews recently on the Essentia Foundation, for example, talking with Hans just brilliant because he likes the same philosophy I like, which is like Gottfriedvillehilm lepe Needs, who's one of the inventors are calculus, and he's a process philosopher and an optimist. So totally I see him as the father of consciousness where I see consciousness going like the metacognition I've been talking about today, and so does Federico Fijien. So I'm thinking, Wow, he's on the right track so very much. I'm reading his book slowly because I treasure it. Sometimes I go really slowly when I love a book, sometimes really fast. But I read different ways different times. But that's an excellent book for anybody interested in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've mentioned quite a few books and movies. This is it's wonderful. Where is your are you doing any research or where is your work headed right now?
Speaker 2: Not doing research? Per se. But I'm interested in this topic of the metacognition, the levels of conscious agency, like who's pushing reality when there's like a tug of war between two realities? What's going on there? That's my fascination, and I recognize that we do need the new mathematics for that. I need to finish reading Federico Fagin's book. Obviously, I'm staying on track with most of the most every single interview that comes out of the Essentia Foundation. They're brilliant, And I'm conducting in person events sometimes in Crestone. I'll be doing one in May of this year, and then we're planning probably to do another one in August of this year, so people get a couple chances to talk in person. I think there's something special about being in person together and like you like to do exploring around the place if you have time, like you're in a special place, check it out. And I was telling you about Crestone, and you told me some things I didn't know about, some amazing local things that people could do.
Speaker 1: Do you want to you want to give the full details of that now that we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's going to be I think the dates are May twenty second to the twenty fourth, and it's in Crestone, Colorado. If you want to find out more my website today, that's the one that you've got the link to Reality Shifters dot com and if you go to the events page, it'll show you the details and the link, which is through a different website, star Works USA dot com, and that's Paula Harris's website. She's also the facilitator and collaborator that's putting it together. And then doctor Aaron Judkins. He's a very he's like an Indiana Jones in real life archaeologist checking out amazing sites such as ge Beckley Tepi. And also he did a documentary on Noah's Arc which I thought was really great. So he's doing that kind of work and he'll have things to talk about. We'll be talking about UFOs and conciousness, you know, and ancient archaeology. So it's kind of like bringing the past together with the future. Where are we going, where are we headed? And what have we not been told about what's really going on? So it'll be fun and it's fun to do this in person. It's fun to be out under the stars and actually see the stars because it's crestone's tiny and there's no almost no light pollution, and even if it's cloudy, no problem. We do that thing you're teaching your kids. We just clear the sky above us. So it's a big circle, clear space. That pretty much always happens. And then last time we saw really big spaceship or craft that was over the mountains where there was thunder and lightning. It looked like the scene from that movie, Those Encounters of the Third Kind. So it's pretty amazing and fun and so much love and it's just a wonderful experience.
Speaker 1: There's always a lot of activity in that area. Yes, yeah, I've camped out on the sand dunes a couple of times and it's wow, amazing. That should be so fun, yes, and it.
Speaker 2: Makes it fun when you're with other people. You think, compare notes and really recognize the difference of experience that people are having when they're sitting right next to you, because you know that is what happens. But some of it will be shared as well. So to the degree we've become coherent, you know, like one flock or one heard of shared consciousness, then we can have a shared experience and when you know you're doing that, that makes it really fun.
Speaker 1: And I think I read an article recently that you were talking about the Hopie prophecy as well, which is like the bifurcating timelines experience. And you know, I had basically arrived at the conclusion. So there's a Hopy prophecy of the Blue Star Kachina and the Red Star Katina, and I was doing remote viewing and telepathic contact with three I atlas as it was approaching, and I'm pretty sure that's the Blue Star Katina. Is that object which indicates that we're in the bridge time between the fourth and fifth worlds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we totally are in the bridge time, that's for sure. Yeah, I'm feeling it. And yeah, if you're referencing, I wrote an article about this, and then my most recent YouTube video and substack article I go into detail about grandfather Martin. He's a hopey elder who's passed away now, but he had a video and in that video I saw three Mandela effects, one with the Hope prophecy rock well two of them concerning that. They all kind of concerned that. Actually it's pretty amazing. It's just like, how is this changing? You expect the hopey prophecy rock to not be changing, but the Bible changes hopey prophecy rock. He points out in the video it used to have a third line that's gone, and he says, this is some kind of magic. Yeah, he says that in his video. And then so that's him admitting that this. And to me, that's really a cool indicator. Because I read these Mandela effects. That is an indication that, like, like you said, we're in the bridge time. In the bridge time, then I would expect the third line to be, like, don't even fixate on that. Look just at where you guys are going. Which line are you on? Are you on the line the lower line that goes to the fifth world or on that upper line? Then? Ok? Then Andela effect number two, he says, these beings have two hearts, these world leaders the first three on the upper line. That feels He didn't say what it means to him, But if I saw that and pointed it out, I'd be saying, do you notice there's a duplicitous nature for the world leaders on the top line. They're leading people in a duplicitous way, you know, I'd say, like, watch out for someone's like two faces, two hearts.
Speaker 1: You know, there's the top line is like third dimension linear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that fizzles out, that's a dead end, doesn't really go anywhere. But the bottom line is the line that continues on. And even an old person with a little walking stick makes it just fine. So it's not you don't have to be survival of the fittest mindset that it's more like just having your heart open to each other and your crown chakra open. So those are pretty big changes. And then the mind blower, the third one, there's a second hope prophecy Rock, and he shows it and he talks about for those of us who make it to the fifth world. Now that's showing up. So the third line, the third line's gone, and a second hope prophecy Rock has appeared, showing us the new technology to heal ourselves and the earth and the water when we enter the fifth world. So that is huge. And then I'm getting reports that I share in my substack and on the video about people showing up at a crowded hospital where they have to they just drop their husband off and they have to go park. It's going to take a while because there's so many people there, all the cars are there. Then they come into the er and there's nobody in there, and the husband's already been admitted to a room, and all the other rooms are empty. But every single staff member they talk to says, boy, how long did you have to wait? It is so crowded tonight? My houseban was already in there. I just I just parked and came in like no time at all. But everybody kept saying that. And the person wrote to me and said, does this mean that this is what it's going to feel like when we're in that bridge, like you're calling it the bridge time? Yes, indeed the bridge time. Both worlds are here, Yes, that is what it feels like.
Speaker 1: That story makes me wonder about the experiences of the nurses, like clearly because cause I read your substacks, so they're not seeing the crowds of people, but they are talking to the nurses who are seeing the crowds of people. So it's like the nurses are in both yes experiences at the same time. But you're the person who wrote in was was in one discreet experience?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So what do you what do you think is the experience of the actual nurses.
Speaker 2: It depends is a case by case. I would expect some of them might be aware that it's like, yeah, it was busy, but it wasn't when they came into the er. They might be For me, that's what a Mandela effect feels like. When it's one that I've experienced. It's like, sometimes I do remember something both ways and it's the weirdest feeling. And so if a person's that's someone like me that's open to meta cognition, which it's like, if you're familiar with Gott Freed Vilhelm, life needs this work about the monads and about you just observe at a higher level of conscious agency. I'm now using the term that we would use conscious agency. And this is where all of this new science has to go. We have to be aware of who are we and at what level are we observing this right now? So when we ask a question we want to live the answer to, like if those nurses are asking my favorite question, how good can it get, They're going to be in a meta cognitive state automatically. So those are the ones that are more likely to notice, Yeah, I think I saw it crowded and uncrowded tonight they're going to be open to that because they can be walking that way and at some point they may just stay with I'm going to stay with the uncrowded, you know, you know, where everything's just groovy and it's not so repressive and stressed out.
Speaker 1: Is the monad? That word you just mentioned, is that like the higher self? For what is the mona?
Speaker 2: End? That we can spend hours talking about that, So I didn't mean to unfortunately bring it up. I would love to see the work of life Needs explored a lot more fully and brought current into this modern age of physics. Life Needs would love what we're seeing right now, you know, with the subjectivity being recognized in science. So his idea of monad would be like, what's behind what's creating all this? So a monad is like the operational aspect of consciousness itself, as it's having an, you know, an effect on what we call reality. So it's it's not exactly the most up to date term. And that's why I'm reading the book by Federico Fijien. I'm really interested to see where we go with this and what comes next, because that's what I'm most interested in, these levels of conscious agency that's us as we're leveling up, as we're expanding our dimensional awareness and recognizing we need new math, we need new science.
Speaker 1: Right because now that I'm I'm thinking about it, I had a friend to refer to a group of people that she seemed to be traveling with spiritually, like spiritual brothers and sisters. They were kind of like on the same wavelength as her. She was like, this is our monad group. I was like, Oh, that's kind of interesting. Like people that she like will like meet in different places around the world. They seem to sync up and they're like working on similar projects at the same time. Like when we were in Sidona, one of these people happened to be in Sidona at the exact same time. But they didn't like inform each other of that, but they just like, we're going to the even the same vortex sites on the same day without you know, planning it.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, that's a fine I mean often word to have many meanings, and so it seems appropriate and fitting. I like it, and it seems to fit a little bit of what life needs was getting into as well. You know, the idea that the consciousness is creating and I think you get a sense of that when you feel like I've got a monad group. It's like, what does that mean? If you press them to explain it further, they might actually say, there's like a consciousness that we are that we bring together and that we can feel more fully like ourselves and more expansive individually and as a group. We you know, we're good for each other, We're good for the group. This could be where a human consciousness is evolving to as well.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, like different sub collectives within the larger collective. Yes, focusing on different things, very cool stuff. Anything that I haven't talked to you about or asked you about that you would like to touch on.
Speaker 2: Such a big subject. We didn't talk about the books that I've written, but I talked about other people's books. But I did publish a book on the aura, talking about dowsing, and that's aur. I've got a book that covers that pulling a dollar bill after a dollar bill out of a wallet. That one is the Reality Shifter's Guide to High Energy Money. And then I've also published that book, Reality Shifts When consciousness changes the physical world. That one's good for people who are very naturally intuitive, and they don't need all the explanation of what's going on necessarily, They just want to make it practical for their lives. And then I've got a book that's more mainstream that you can just put on your coffee table and show to anyone, and it's for left brain thinkers called Quantum Jumps, and that's a really great book about the same topic. So I've been covering the same material lots of different ways. And then my newest book is the one we've been talking about the Mandela Effect in its Society Awakening from Me to Wi, and it goes into Carl Jung and Philip K. Dick and what they experienced. Several of the modern day researchers, including Mary Rose Barrington that I never met and didn't know about, but he had a whole, like a language to describe this whole phenomenon of things appearing and disappearing. And I heard about it through Jeffrey Mitchelove when he interviewed me. I thought, Wow, where'd she come from? But so she's got a book about just one of those things, John. But I cover all this in my book. I do the best I can with Mandela Effect in its society to be completely current with everything I currently know. So it did take many years to write that book, but I also intend it to be excellent for experienced people as well as kind of a textbook to cover the history of the science some of my personal experiences with it. And then where is it going? Which to me is human expansion, human development. What you're doing with the classes that you're teaching for kids is exactly it, and it's recognizing that we have so much untapped potential and as we learn more about what's possible, it starts opening up and we can guide the future by asking the questions we most wish to live the answers, which is what I love about that how good can it get? Rather than like, oh, this went wrong, that went wrong, these bad things coming throes, what next? So the opposite of that would be how good can it get? And it's really challenging reality, like Okay, things look kind of grim, but how good can it get? Or things look really good? How good can it get? Just needing to know it? And that's the work of I want to credit John Archibald Wheeler because he's the one that talked about that participatory universe, and he was a colleague of Albert Einstein, and he's the reason that I'm focusing on the question aspect because when you ask nature a question, nature answers. So let's ask good questions even with just our thoughts, even if you think, well, I'm just thinking it to myself. Yeah, Remember everybody hears you. Everybody's psychic, whole universe is listening. So ask good questions, and that way it's going to be a great future for.
Speaker 1: All of us. Yeah. I had some time ago when I was first first becoming a coach. I had this vision of how questions work. It's like it opens up this sort of box and that you know, like as soon as you ask the question, it like opens a receptacle for the result or the answer to fall into. And it's like but you're like directing, Yeah, what falls in by how you frame.
Speaker 2: The question, and you'll notice how good can it get? It's kind of open ended. I'll sometimes ask how good can I get? So there's the reality and then there's me and I like to so if you want to do a refinement, how good can I get? So it's an awareness you're giving that gift to your subconscious that your subconscious knows what good is. It means healthy, happy, you know, prosperous, connected, you know, just vibing in a good way, very going higher and higher. So it goes into gratitude and reverence and ecstasy and happiness and just feeling like, Wow, what a magical place and time to be alive, and how grateful I am to be here. So so that is what the subconscious responds to. It's pretty wide open, and I do that on purpose. So otherwise I see a lot of people that paint themselves into corners without meaning to, Like they're asking for just so much, but they could have had so much more. They could have had good health too, and good relationships while they're at it, not just when a career.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's like you might be able to think of thirty ways that it could get better, but there's really infinite ways it could get better. Yeah, of course you're going to be limited to some degree. Yeah, there was one more thing that I just saw. I had a note to ask you about which I find interesting. Species becoming unextinct, Yes, speaking of good news, Oh yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, this is a huge one, especially if it would be up your alley with the biology background. So one of the big ones that's illustrated in the book that the Mandel effect in its society. It's the celoconth. I don't know if I can just flip the book and show it, but it's kind of a prehistoric looking fish, right, the thing is huge. No, I can't have a dog ear to pop open. Well, I do have some illustrations in the book, enough whipping right to it anyway, Well, you can look it up. It's spelled differently than it sounds. It's seal a contas the pronunciation it's spelled see. Oh here it is there? Okay that one?
Speaker 1: Okay is that? And that's like a deep water ocean fish.
Speaker 2: Yes, and it was considered completely extinct. It was one of those sad things where we had these huge fish at one time, but now it's gone. So well, now it's back and it's you know, the large meal. Let's see, weighs about two hundred pounds. That's like the size of a person. Yeah, and it measures like six and a half feet long, really about the length and weight of a person. They live sixty years and they thrive about two thousand, three hundred feet below the surface of the ocean, and so they look very primitive, and they were thought to go. They thought they're gone. They were extinct sixty five million years ago, kind of like along with the dinosaurs kind of a thing because these are dinosaur fish. But then when they were found in South Africa and then later in Indonesia, it's like they just keep finding more of them, like they're not only not extinct, they seem to be thriving, Like what how is that possible? And it's not just the silicont So I have a whole section in the book with animals and plants that keep popping up like we're here, and some of them have been gone tens of thousands of years, others have been done millions of years. And this was also predicted by the Hopie you know when if you read about their ancient their oral traditions, they said, you know, it's kind of like the Blue Star Kachina. It's like the bridge time things, kind of like you know, you're entering the fifth world when plants and animals that have been long gone long are coming back and they are so it's it's another one. And then some of the indigenous people say, when the white buffalo is born, you're in that bridge time. Well that happened Buffalo, Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So these sacred things are happening and the signs are here which will and it gives me goosebumps of happiness. I feel like, oh yeah, remember, how good can it get when we enter the fifth world? It's it's going to be great, you know, instead of saying like, oh my gosh, it's going to be back to the Stone age. Cancel, cancel. Now I've already seen the Second Hope Prophecy rock. There's new technology on it, you know, that's new to me.
Speaker 1: That's why the technology is stone technology, though maybe maybe it's high tech stones.
Speaker 2: That's wine with me. Good tech that heals us and heals the earth. That sounds good.
Speaker 1: Have you seen those artifacts they are uncovering in Mexico, the like alien carved artifacts, and it's like if you rotate the stone, then the whole stone glows.
Speaker 2: Wow, they have that just like a I haven't seen that happen.
Speaker 1: It's like a sleeve, a stone sleeve that you put on and then there's like a watch dial on it and it like lights up and it glows with no energy source.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well that's pretty I was thinking of the Boogas sphere, which was found in Columbia and the and then Paula Harris she went down. She happened to be synchronistically in Mexico City at the time, you know, and so she definitely got to hold out and look at that. And that's another That thing was totally not the kind of technology that we know. It had ancient scriptures writing on it, very old, kind of like ancient Sumerian or something. But it's flying around in the air like a little ufo, like a drone, but with no means to propel it. And then it kept getting its mass was changing as it arrived in Mexico.
Speaker 1: City, like every time they tried to crack into it, it got heavier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, what the heck? Yeah, So it's definitely something. And this is the age that we're finding these fears. I think that some have been seen before, but it was definitely covered up. Now there's less of the cover up and there's more keeping this for the people instead of having it get glommed onto by some world superpower and then we never see it again. So that's what's really cool right now.
Speaker 1: Well, Cynthia, I want to thank you so much for coming on the show, and thank you for your work, all of your research and diligent you know, creating all these these books, different ways to explain it to people and bringing bringing them into into your world. So yeah, I really appreciate it. Thank you, thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: I love talking with you today.
Speaker 1: Well we'll talk soon, yeah,