Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Wild for nine of the bays number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selenaham and I'm Jenno first talkback of the day today. Nope, oh wow, wow, I see how it is. I see how it is. Hey Graham, I saw this interesting stat I don't know if this applies to you. One in fifty men think they could beat a horse in one hundred meter sprint.
Speaker 1: One and fifty men are an idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay, just check in.
Speaker 3: Just horse have they never seen? Have you never seen a horse race or the Kentucky Derby. There's a reason there's a person on the back of the horse because they can't go that fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the horse is the one taking him that fast.
Speaker 4: Men have egos and they think they can be everyone.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we think we can beat a lot of things in a race, but a horse. You've got to be an idiot to think you're going horse.
Speaker 2: I think they could do that. The fastest horse ever recorded managed a speed of more than forty miles per hour. Right, let's compare that to man. Remember Usain Bolt?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 2: Did he kill somebody? I think the right No, I'm thinking of somebody.
Speaker 3: Else about the greatest sprinters of all time.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of the guy I remember, the guy that had the blades blade runner him. Sorry, uh you seen bolts. His fastest ever speed was only twenty seven point seven eight miles.
Speaker 3: Don't say how only twenty seven You don't fast? You don't have fast running twenty seven miles an hour?
Speaker 2: Yes, but in comparison to a horse, and he's like the fastest man ever. So one in fifty men, you think you can run faster than that? Come on, thank you?
Speaker 1: What kind of animal do you think you could.
Speaker 2: Run faster than my hamster?
Speaker 1: Is that thing still? Actually?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 1: That thing?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's outran me a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I'd bet on the hamster. Jess, what animal do you think you could be in a race?
Speaker 2: Maybe like some sheep?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that kind of slow they look, but until they get going.
Speaker 1: Even cows can run pretty fast. Well.
Speaker 2: Other animals are a crocodile? Yeah, twenty seven percent of men think they could out pace a crocodile. Do crocodiles move fast?
Speaker 3: Do you look like in short bird? They do, and they're trying to bite your leg off. But I don't think like, if me and him lined up to run a forty, I'm taking them down for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty percent think they could outrun an elephant. Can you outrun an elephant? There's no move fast.
Speaker 3: Elephants keep going there if it run, but they get going on a stampede. They they smash whole villages. What are you talking about? I still think I might be able to beat him in a race. If again, if we lined up just to run a forty? How fast is an elephant?
Speaker 2: But you're like the size of their leg up? It doesn't matter whoa How fast does an elephant run?
Speaker 3: A horse is smaller than an elephant, But I imagine a horse is faster than an elephant.
Speaker 2: Twenty five miles an hour? Oh that's fast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think I fast. I don't think i'd run twenty five on average.
Speaker 2: Twenty one.
Speaker 4: Maybe a baby elephant, yeah, I could.
Speaker 2: Take more energy. They could run even faster.
Speaker 1: No, they shoulder strong, and I could take out a baby elephant.
Speaker 2: Maybe a sloth. How about that. I can do that. I can definitely do that.
Speaker 3: They don't even run, They exactly really swear on a tree all boring, like the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine Time four the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: TSA is reminding everyone to get your real IDs. Did you guys know the deadline is coming up May.
Speaker 1: Seventh, Yeah, less than a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so after that you can't You cannot get on a plane just a regular old IDE. You're gonna have to have another form of identification. Tseay's warning that it'll take you longer to get through security checkpoints because you will be delayed if you do not have one. Also check your local DV hours. Some locations are opening early to meet the demand of everyone trying to get in their last minute.
Speaker 3: Why would you mean delayed if you don't have one? When they take your passport, if you use your passport, they just.
Speaker 2: Said it's going to take longer because they're going to have to be checking more than one ID. Oh, so it's just going to be longer lines. So they're making it work than if you had a real ID.
Speaker 3: I still don't get that, but I do understand that. The DMB I read an article about yesterday. The lines are long. People are lining up trying to get their stupid real ideas, So buckle up, dang and I have to do that. The Giant seven game win streak has unfortunately come to an end. They lost last night at home to the Cincinnati Reds two to nothing. Giants starting pitcher Logan Webs struck out ten Reds batters, but the Giants bats couldn't get any offense going themselves.
Speaker 1: They had just four hits the entire game.
Speaker 3: Game two of this three game set is tonight at six forty five.
Speaker 4: Ohts well, see Sunnys guys today.
Speaker 2: Highs are expected to be in.
Speaker 4: The mid sixties with too low seventies high winds are can I startle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Sorry, sure, well see Sunnys guys today.
Speaker 2: Highs are expected to be in the.
Speaker 4: Mid sry, I get it, well, see Sunny's Guys today. Heis are expected to be in the mid sixties to low seventies. High winds are possible in the afternoon, but other than that, it's gonna be a nice Jake's always the hardest.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Hi Scorpio, bestie, Today today's gonna be uh seventh.
Speaker 1: Your professional life is in a bit of turmoil.
Speaker 3: Unplanned urgencies are affecting your team do what you can to reduce the chaos level.
Speaker 1: Get back to basics.
Speaker 2: Yes, get back to the basics people, You know what, Let's just let's just go straight from here. Let's talk about this restaurant. So there's a restaurant in Thailand. They're being accused of fat shaming for the certain type of discount that they are giving it giving diners. I think they're calling it the skinny discount. I don't know if that's what they're calling it or if that's just what diners have, yeah, naming it. But like picture this. Imagine like a fence. It's like a metal fence, and you have like metal bars, but there are varying widths uh in the bars between the bars. And so let's say like like the biggest the biggest one, the biggest gap, if you can fit through there, oh, it's huge, so you pay regular price. But then it gets smaller and smaller and smaller. So if you can fit through like the tiniest slot, twenty percent off your order.
Speaker 1: Nice wait oh, because.
Speaker 2: They know you're not gonna because you're skinny, right, And then they have like a like a five percent off. They have a fifteen percent off at ten percent off and then again the biggest one. You just you just pay full price.
Speaker 1: You can get some kind of buffet style restaurant.
Speaker 3: Did I miss that? I don't, because otherwise why would you the menu items are the menu items? You're like, you're.
Speaker 2: Just you'll order more or you'll order less. I don't know that it is a buffet, but this isn't Thailand. You would think it has.
Speaker 1: To be a buffet. That's the only way it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Some people think that this is like funny, like, hey, we should have these things here, like it's kind of hilarious. Others are like, no, you are shaming people for their size upon even entering the restaurant. Also, usually don't you.
Speaker 4: Get a discount if you're getting like more food, So like, whoever spending the most money, shouldn't that person get more money back versus like the opposite.
Speaker 3: If you're getting more food, they're having to supply you with more product. It's costing the restaurant more money.
Speaker 1: So why would they give you a discount on that?
Speaker 3: It makes sense if it's some kind of all you can eat buffet thing, because then you're going, Okay, well, this person's great and from the restaurant's owner standpoint, this person is going to cost me less money because they're going to eat less, which is definitely not always true. By the way, there's some very skinny people that can eat just like a bottomless pit. Yeah, like it's some of those competitive eaters. Those guys aren't big, huge people that are like normal size looking people, but they can eat sixty hot dogs in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: You know, where does it go?
Speaker 1: I don't know where does it I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Just I feel like you're like that, Wow, you're saying I eat a lot.
Speaker 1: Yes, where did it go?
Speaker 2: Where does it go?
Speaker 3: So you show up to a restaurant like this and you gotta squeeze through the thing or whatever?
Speaker 2: Are you too embarrassed?
Speaker 1: Aren't you curious to see if you can fit through? Like I want to know which one. I want to know which one I can squeeze through.
Speaker 4: But it's just so shameful that that's at the front, like everybody's watching you try to get through, Like exactly, you.
Speaker 2: Know everyone's going to try the smallest one first. You want the biggest discount.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's better than and people are probably getting stuck too.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that would be me.
Speaker 1: It's better than.
Speaker 3: Having a scale right there and then way you on the way in or something in that seems more shameful.
Speaker 1: This way. It's just you know, it's a little obstacle. Course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could just.
Speaker 4: Say like, oh, it's my booty, I can't fit because I got a big one back there.
Speaker 2: Well that happens that my butt got stuck, like I'd be like I'd be flattered, but like anything else, anything else, that'd be's so embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is weird, because it is weird and very weird.
Speaker 2: But you know, and a lot of other countries, anything goes. I guess you just wonder would not fly here.
Speaker 3: Are they doing it for actual to determine actual cost savings or are they doing it just to gain notoriety because they know it's for.
Speaker 1: The shock ammick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably probably more the viral actor, but also if they are saving a little bit of money or probably don't know what I mean. Okay, so if you knew for a fact that you.
Speaker 4: Were going to save somebody, you still wouldn't go, Yeah, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it's very embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes the deal turned down twenty percent and bring some butters.
Speaker 1: Breeze up those bars. I'm gonna squeeze thro.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be never mind. I don't know if I could say it that word, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? I want to talk about a little bit of a prison sentence that was just handed down. I want to know if you guys agree with this punishment or not. A Seattle woman, she's forty four years old. She just pled guilty to leaving the boardwalk and viewing area at Old Faithful Geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Now, they have very strict signs that say, you do not leave the boardwalk, do not walk off this thing. You'll be in violation of the law. You have to stay on these things. It's a safety thing, namely because the geysers and stuff like that are expelling extremely hot, scalding water, and people have gotten injured and died before and stuff like that, so they want you to stay on the path. Now, this woman walked ten feet off of the boardwalk.
Speaker 1: Ten feet. That's not a very.
Speaker 3: Far distance, probably three four steps off off the boardwalk. She's required to pay forty dollars fee as part of her punishment, but she's going to be serving one week in prison. What she got a one week prison sentence for venturing ten feet off the path? Do you guys, what do you guys think about this punishment?
Speaker 2: It's very harsh.
Speaker 3: It's very harsh. But the signs that they tell you, they warn you that this is the you could be facing this sort of a punishment. Should you wander off the path to do this that's clearly marked, there's a you know, you've been given the warning. It's there, laid out, and then you violate it. Should you not suffer the consequences?
Speaker 2: One week is a law? Yeah, I feel like a more appropriate consequence to be like pay a fine or you get like a little.
Speaker 1: Tissue, a forty dollars fine, Okay, that it should.
Speaker 2: Be that and not not like community service.
Speaker 4: I think you should clean up and pay maybe like one hundred dollars, I.
Speaker 2: Mean cleaning up the park. Yeah, great, that's a great one.
Speaker 1: I mean one week in prison does a little harsh it?
Speaker 3: Does they doing there? I know I've seen the show. God's terrifying.
Speaker 2: There be up and there.
Speaker 3: We'll sit me in with a couple of cartons and cigarettes. You'll be fine to trade them for something favors.
Speaker 2: No, they won't last a week.
Speaker 3: I just thought like part of me has very little sympathy for people when the consequences are laid out. You know, it's like, you do this, this happens, and so when people don't follow the rules, then you get the consequences.
Speaker 2: It's hard to argue it.
Speaker 1: It's been laid out for you very plain terms.
Speaker 3: But then you think about what would you be like to actually serve a week in prison. You're like, dude, I just went ten feet off of a stupid path. Nobody was hurt. I didn't flack right, nothing happened Like.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Jess, we're talking about Gypsy Rose again. Yep.
Speaker 4: And you know what, I've been waiting for this because I didn't want to talk about.
Speaker 2: Her so much.
Speaker 4: So I waited till five of the episodes came out, watched all of them, and now we can talk about some Gypsy Rose life after.
Speaker 3: We need to get you some of new hobbies or like something to do with your free time.
Speaker 2: Or I'm curious.
Speaker 7: I want to know.
Speaker 3: But there's a lot of episodes of Gypsy Roses centered reality TV.
Speaker 4: But I know watching them as they've been coming out, I didn't just watch them yesterday.
Speaker 8: Okay, right, it makes it slightly better, slightly but okay.
Speaker 4: So these are the episodes that were filmed a while she was pregnant and going through this whole Ryan divorce.
Speaker 2: Paternity test thing, right. I think at this.
Speaker 4: Point, you guys, she is regretting leaving Ryan, like she doesn't want to admit it to herself or to anybody else.
Speaker 2: But Ryan treated her so much better.
Speaker 4: If you don't remember, this is the guy that she was married to when she was in prison, and he waited for her once she got out.
Speaker 2: She was with him, right, but then she left him for the X.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are people that don't know who Gypsy Rose is. Do we need to reset that far back? I just don't know. I can't gauge people's awareness. What's the awareness level of Gypsy Roses?
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 4: I think by now these are the details people might already know, so we can move on to the baby stuff.
Speaker 2: So well, for those who don't know Gypsy, she was incarcerated because of her role in the murder of her mom because you know, growing up, I don't remember the name of whatever that was her mom's name, but I don't remember the name of whatever illness. Oh you know, she was said to have supposedly basically her mom her mom, Yeah, fakes that she was sick and had all these things wrong with her, and she was getting money and all these things. And Gypsy was trapped, that's what she said. And she felt like she did what she had to do, and she did person time. She's recently out she's divorced. Now, yeah, just had a baby, and she gained some internet fame along with all of this.
Speaker 4: So now that she's pregnant with Ken, this is Ken's baby.
Speaker 2: That's her ex who she went back to. He's kind of mean, you guys, this is them.
Speaker 4: Talking about buying baby stuff that Gypsy kind of mentions like she's stressing out.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: She's like, we don't really have a nursery set up here at your house.
Speaker 1: We have everything about the crib, we have everything.
Speaker 10: We have the bacinet, we have the clothes, thet all that.
Speaker 2: Is from my room and cut off. We have what we have.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, we are not going to buy two of everything.
Speaker 10: The items when the baby comes and take the bacinet with.
Speaker 1: Us doing that.
Speaker 2: Yes we are, so I think.
Speaker 1: He just means logical.
Speaker 2: So that's what I wanted to ask. What whose side are you on, gipsies?
Speaker 3: You need to buy two of every single thing. I've had a couple of babies. It's expensive stuff. They they she's onlys shopping down there at the Dollar General. I don't think she's.
Speaker 2: But if you're spending time money caught just two different houses, you're not picking up and packing up the entire nursery and taking it with you every time you move houses.
Speaker 1: Not the entire nursery, but there's certain key items.
Speaker 3: And you don't need to buy a whole second wardrobe, but one in a whole separate wardrobe, but another you pack a bag with, like their stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's talking about the basinet or the crib for example, that you're not putting that in the in the trunk of the car and taking it with you everywhere you go. You need two of those crib. Yes, that's what they were arguing about the bassinet, because I just that's different. I feel that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: See the ones like portable, I don't know, the thing that we use collapse down.
Speaker 1: I would try. I would bring that back and forth if I was that.
Speaker 2: I had it was not it was like a standing thing.
Speaker 3: Oh mine was like the pick it up and go and I think it even had to carry and handle on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's the portable. Yeah that's different.
Speaker 4: But he's not even giving her the option to look at portable ones.
Speaker 2: He's kind of just like, what you're doing it at all.
Speaker 4: So having a baby, I think it's tough as it is, right, but having a baby living in separate homes sounds even harder. And so she's she says she's nesting, you know, she wants to have everything ready and set for when the baby comes. And he's kind of like, yeah, we're not doing that. I'm a first time dad and we're not going to be spending all that I think with what we have, like, we're good. So they're having a little bit of like a disagreement with that. But what I have noticed from Gypsy is she does kind of tend to act like a mom to the.
Speaker 2: Guys that she dates. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So I don't know if you guys remember when she was dating Ryan that she was cleaned up his whole house and basically went through his food.
Speaker 2: That was like a big disagreement for the fridge, the state of the fridge.
Speaker 1: I remember that she's mad.
Speaker 4: About the way that they clean, the way that they keep their home.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of these.
Speaker 1: Things that come up with mommy issues. For sure, Yeah she does, it is true she does.
Speaker 4: But Grandma, Okay, I want to know, like our guys really turned off by this? Or do you guys prefer to be told how to do things, when to do them, and like instructed on all this?
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 3: I think you in a relationship you want to be on feel like you're on equal footing whether or not, ladies, you are actually manipulating us to get to get us to do stuff the way that you want us to do it. That's fine, but it needs to be a little more disguised because we want to feel like.
Speaker 1: We have an equal saying things. Okay, Like right there.
Speaker 3: You listen to that argument that clip that you played, like, I feel like there's an imbalance of whose decision whose voice is being heard there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gipsy's was being silenced.
Speaker 3: I think he was finally pushing back, Like wait a second.
Speaker 4: And you just see her, You see her really like trying to hold herself back, but you can tell that she can't. She lets her emotions out, and I mean she is pregnant at this time, so every like all of the emotions are there, but you can tell that she's trying to control.
Speaker 2: Why would you just crack your knuckles like that in the mint?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Why would you just do that mid sentence?
Speaker 1: Was interesting? It was an interesting time crack. I like that, all right?
Speaker 2: I canore that far?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I mean, for me, it's the voice.
Speaker 3: I scream out the disagreements with the nagging or whatever it is or she is she bosting him around, sound that much worse because it's her voice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I couldn't deal with that.
Speaker 2: For those who do want to watch Gypsies, you show you by the way, you said, you've already watched five episodes. How is the season done? They released them every Monday, so there's still more? What network? This is lifetime?
Speaker 3: And is there enough to hold the whole season? Or could you have wrapped this thing up in one hour and a half.
Speaker 4: We could have wrapped it up in one day. Yep, Yeah, there's no read them out.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena.
Speaker 9: Good morning, grand Fleeman Jess. This is Trisha from sense. I hope I'm still the first talk bag, but if not, that's okay. I was wondering if you could play that chemical song, you know, the guy with the guitar, because that's pretty funny. Anyways, I hope you have a nice safe today.
Speaker 2: Bye, hey you two, thank you.
Speaker 1: I went back to find the original full version. I couldn't find it. I can only find the cup. This guy used to leave us.
Speaker 3: He used to leave us talkback, playing the guitar and singing that guy post Malone song.
Speaker 1: This is all we got.
Speaker 2: A masterpiece.
Speaker 1: He was great, hottest piece.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in wait.
Speaker 2: Really quick. Speaking of post Malone, did you guys see that he has a new girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: He has a new girlfriend, Christy Lee. I'm not sure who she is, but I think they're cute together. Just can we get a photo of them together on JV Morning Show. That's in our Instagram.
Speaker 1: I thought he was in a serious relationship and had a kid and stuff.
Speaker 2: They broke up recently. I want to say earlier this year, I read something about them breaking up. Isn't it kind of interesting? Like we love post Malone, we don't know a whole lot about his personal life. He's like one of the few celebs where it's like I don't know anything about him.
Speaker 3: It's weird because he doesn't come across as like a very private guy. It seems like he's just out drinking bud lights and smoking cigarettes with his fans.
Speaker 2: That's what I would assume, But he's not a private guy. Yeah, isn't that kind of weird? All Right? So we got to talk about Russell Brand, who's been making a lot of headlines this week. In case you haven't heard, he is facing some pretty serious sexual assault allegations, and ever since this came out, all he's been doing is posting online declaring his innocence. I guess he has like a podcast type show called Stay Free with Russell Brand that probably nobody watches, and this is also probably in the UK. Maybe that's why. But on this new taping that he put out yesterday, he once again talked about the charges he's facing, and he also admitted to being a former drug addict. Which we already knew. A sex addict, which we already knew. But he says sex was a big reason why he wanted to be famous in the first place, because that's something that just comes along with it. But it was a very dark time for.
Speaker 1: Him when I was in that world.
Speaker 14: I must have been captured by a kind of darkness. But remember, for twenty two and a half years, I've been drug and alcohol free, and I have a pretty good memory of accounts, and I also know that I am a person that very much respects the idea of consent. And I pray that over the coming months, when I participate with full volition and total cooperation in any legal inquiry, we'll get to see how the justice system operates in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: So he is very hopeful that it will show, it'll prove his innocence once he does go to court and all that.
Speaker 3: How long has he say he's been drugging, He's it over twenty two years. That's a long time.
Speaker 2: That's a long time. So that would make you know, two thousand and three years, so that he would have quit. So these incidents that he's being accused of would have happened sometime between nineteen ninety nine and two thousand and four. Oh God, I guess the tail end of his addiction. I can't believe Katy Perry was married to this guy. Every time I see him, that's what I think. You're married to, Katy Perry. I can't see it. I know it's random, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Starting today, playing the Mega Millions lottery is going to get well a lot more expensive. Ticket prices starting today are going to go up from two dollars all the way to five dollars. But along with that price increase comes with it a couple things. First, lottery officials say you now have better odds of winning it all. Your odds of winning the jackpot have jumped from one in three hundred and three million to one and two hundred and ninety million.
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't shared.
Speaker 3: I would argue that it is not at all statistically significant, but I guess it is in fact, and I'm using air quotes here better odds.
Speaker 1: So we'll see. Now to the main reason.
Speaker 3: They're raising ticket prices bigger jackpots. They say people have something they call jackpot fatigue. I've never gotten tired of winning jack rock because I've never won one. That's not what jackpot fatigue is. They say, jackpots of one hundred or two hundred million used to move the needle. People used to get excited, people used to line up and buy tickets, that they're local retailer. Maybe people that don't normally play the lottery because they're excited they want to win a piece of one hundred two hundred million, they say. Now, even jackpots of three hundred million or more do not get people excited. Nobody cares anymore.
Speaker 2: I care. Yeah, I'm not buying a ticket.
Speaker 1: I've ruled there. So you have the jackpot fatigued.
Speaker 2: Even like the big the big ones, I probably don't go out and buy tickets.
Speaker 3: When it goes over a billion. It's like, yes, I need to. I have to throw my hat in the ring on there, like, just get me in. I'll buy a ticket for those. But I think they're right. When the jackpot is that three hundred something million, nobody covers it in the news, Nobody runs to their local store to buy a ticket.
Speaker 1: It's just like, yah, even though three hundred million is it insane amount of money?
Speaker 2: Life changing?
Speaker 1: Oh we don't.
Speaker 2: You'd be saying to care.
Speaker 3: A million dollars is life changing money. Three hundred million is incredibly life changing, all right. So with a new five dollar ticket price, the jackpot, the jackpots are going to start at fifty million rather than twenty million US to start before. They're going to start at fifty million and then go up from there. And they say they're going to much more frequently top the one billion dollar mark, which we know. We've seen several jackpots roll over and go over the billion dollar mark and that did get people buzzing and excited.
Speaker 1: So now you're going to see that more often.
Speaker 3: But to buy one single lottery ticket is five bucks. I'm curious to see how sales do because five dollars is a lot of money. That's a lot for something that you have a one, two hundred and ninety million dollars. Look, there are smaller amounts you can win if you match a few of the numbers, but even still, you're odds of even doing that are pretty dang low.
Speaker 2: Imagine being that one. But it's not gonna happen. But you don't know if you don't try. I mean, that's cute, that's really cute.
Speaker 3: Shock You're you're paying for the day dream, right, because then you get to think about all the things you do with the money when you win, which you're not going to win, but you get to think about that. I feel a lot more comfortable when I was paying you know, a dollar ticket or two dollars a ticket than five. I don't know if I'm showing out five until it's over a billion, then yes, I know you will. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: It's a nine the base number one hit me sixted and we are the TV show. I'm Selena and I'm Ess. I think it's time we give someone this chuck mug. But you have to be the first person, the guest Today's bleeped out win it. Yeah, this is what the bleep. It's really easy to play. We're gonna play this clip. Does have a word that's bleeped out. When you think you know what that bleeped out word is, you got to leave it on the talk back Michael, then you an improved iHeart app. But let's get to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: The key to giving someone a really good you can't be afraid to get their kids or even their mom involved.
Speaker 2: Your gross that's good Hey, mom, fine.
Speaker 1: Weird you're in that back that this cello? Gross? All right?
Speaker 3: I think about what that bleaped out word could be for good?
Speaker 1: Honestly, forgot. I can't remember. I can only think anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can think of a couple of things and get us fired. All right, leave us that your guess of what that bleeped out word could be and remembered. It is a family show, so keep your guests is PG. Leave them on the newly upgraded iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name and your city along with that guest so we can shout you out when you win.
Speaker 2: Right, and get them in now because we're playing your guests.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: To nine, play in what the bleep? Where you gotta be the first person a guest today is a bleeped out word? Leave your guest on the talk back and that's how you win the chug mug in case you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 3: It is the key to giving someone a really good You can't be afraid to get their kids or even.
Speaker 1: Their mom involved.
Speaker 2: You're cross.
Speaker 1: You can always use an extra hand, two or three or four? Yeah, use both their kids?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? Guys are wrong with let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 13: Charles San Jose is the bleeped out word surprise?
Speaker 2: All right, guys, have a good morning.
Speaker 1: That is a great guest, like a surprise party or something.
Speaker 2: But you don't want to get the kids involved because it'll tell ye they talk.
Speaker 1: Oh good point. Yeah, but that's not the bleeped out word.
Speaker 6: One and JV show gj at a little more is the bleeped out word gift?
Speaker 9: Alright, guys, hope you have a good one.
Speaker 1: Have to talk on Tuesday, Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Another great guest there, Yeah, get some insight on what you want to get for this person's great mom kids.
Speaker 1: They have an idea, but that's.
Speaker 11: This is Kimberly from Sound.
Speaker 9: I guess it's massage, guys.
Speaker 2: Massage.
Speaker 3: That's the best way to give someone the massages to get their mom and their kids involved in.
Speaker 2: My mom gives me the best massages, and I make my kids give me massages. So but everyone at the same time, that just sounds awkward.
Speaker 3: There's nothing that's not relaxing. You want your mom putting some baby oil in her hands and then rubbing you up and down?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: And Mom's like, hey, could you move the towel to the side. I need to work that area.
Speaker 1: Right there, like your kid.
Speaker 3: You're disgusting that you say you're the one that said I was laughing at the guests because I was like, that guess is so out the right field. But then you are like, my mom gives me the best massages.
Speaker 2: She does in her hands. Let me tell you they're so soft, magical.
Speaker 3: Lay on the massage table and your mom comes out and gets some.
Speaker 1: And then just goes to work.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't. It's not like I have my clothes on, so I'm not like naked. She doesn't lather up, got it, But she does know how to work those hands. Graham, I will ask her to massage. You're w would you like a massage from my mom?
Speaker 1: She's done it before.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Oh God, you're just you're the one your mom for massages.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll take one again.
Speaker 3: Get those guesses in playing more coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: For the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jess, So we're playing what the bleeve? You just got to be the first person to guess today The bleeped out word. You know, that's how you win this chug mug. Right, you gotta leave your guest on the talkback Mike on meeting you and approved, I heart app In case you missed today's clip. Here it is one last time.
Speaker 1: The key to.
Speaker 3: Giving someone a really good you can't be afraid to get their kids or even their mom involved. Here grows all hands, all hands on deck.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Hi, my name is e Gianna.
Speaker 9: I live in Catcher Valley and I taste.
Speaker 2: The wood was pressures present.
Speaker 1: Since that's a very popular guest this morning, that's not.
Speaker 14: It Morning j V Show.
Speaker 3: This is damidj and I'm kind of wanting to check out with my Todayana and I.
Speaker 1: Didn't believe that would is vacation. What's the sigma?
Speaker 3: What that vacation was the guest? There A few people guessed that as well.
Speaker 1: Vacation. No, you don't want to go on vacation with your mom and your kids?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Good morning, dav Morning Show.
Speaker 15: This is David Alt and Richmond taking another guest of today's with the bleep missing word.
Speaker 9: And I'm gonna guess prank. Uh yeah, Prank's my guest. All right, thanks you guys have a great day. Bye.
Speaker 1: That's a good guest.
Speaker 2: Seems like something you would do. Graham, Well, I like that guest.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV's show. This is Martha from NAPA and uh, we think the kids and I think that the bleeped out word is advice because kids sometimes and your mom gives good advice.
Speaker 1: Sometime they do. Yeah, they're very honest, just dropping gems.
Speaker 2: I suppose we know moms give the best, the best advice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, did nobody get the word No, Druggy Muggy will be give us today unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Sorry people, All.
Speaker 2: Right, listen up, here's today's clip. Unbleeped.
Speaker 3: The key to giving someone a really good insult. You can't be afraid to get their kids or even their mom involved.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I thought kids were off limits.
Speaker 1: They are.
Speaker 3: But if you really really want to insult somebody, then you can bring them everything's on the table.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't do that, No, you should should if you want to get a good insult, the best insult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the meanest ones.
Speaker 2: So nobody got the word to dart it.
Speaker 3: But maybe tomorrow somebody will wake up and you know, think today's day I'm gonna win a chuck Munk and then come up with the correct answer.
Speaker 2: Do it again tomorrow morning, same time, seven o five the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So before we get to Jack and Gabby, who are on hold to play the JV Show, you have nope game.
Speaker 16: Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Andrew from Santols and I just want to give a shout out to my wife Tanya, my son Jordan, and my daughter Maya.
Speaker 7: We're in two separate cars right.
Speaker 1: Now going to the same place, but hopefully they can get this shout out while they're still in the car. Thanks some good day, Hey you too. Yeah, what's up everybody? What's up?
Speaker 2: More importantly, it's a great point shows a sety seven.
Speaker 10: So Graham, ah, my god, you and met Daddy are so much like. So I just have a question, okay, because I kind of toned out. So he has a golf trip coming up and he hasn't golfed in about nine months. So yesterday he went on there to see how good he was, and he said he got.
Speaker 2: An eighty three?
Speaker 1: Is an eighty three? Good?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 10: How good is that? He's like over here bragging and I'm like, stop it. Nobody knows about golf other than you and Graham.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. Sedi is eighty three good?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think in eighty three is very good.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've ever shot in eighty three fifty eighties a few times, and it's tough.
Speaker 1: It's tough to do.
Speaker 3: There are people that are much better golfers than that that can shoot a lower score. But for like your average every day dude, you're out there throwing up eighty three is on the regular Like that's you're a respectable golfer.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 2: Wow. But more importantly, that's a good point. All right, let's go to the phones. WALDI four nine, Hi, who's this?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 2: Already know Jack and Gay? Right, how are you this morning? Oh?
Speaker 1: We're super excited.
Speaker 4: We listening to guys every day.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much.
Speaker 7: We got the advice of Graham and its constructions.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a contractor's like a couple.
Speaker 1: Of trail nice right on.
Speaker 17: All right, so you guys are trailer about his trailer problem.
Speaker 2: Are we going to get an update on that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Update, let's do that. Hey, Jack and Gab, you guys are on are on to play the JV show. You have nope game. Just what are they playing for today?
Speaker 4: You are playing for two tickets to see Halsey live in concert metime.
Speaker 2: Right, So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you four tribute questions. Got to get three correct in you win. Okay, all right? Question number one? What US state is known as the bluegrass state?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, that's a hard one. Do you know that one blue grass state? Think away lifelines here, I mean I would think about blue grass and then the state name that usually comes before that. It's a very popular type of long grass.
Speaker 6: Blue crass, long crass.
Speaker 1: Washington, Washington blue.
Speaker 3: Kentucky Kentucky bluegrass, bad stort you get out there on the golf course or whatever, what kind of term is, it's Kentucky bluegrass.
Speaker 1: Were more likely than not Kentucky bluegrass.
Speaker 2: Has never heard of that?
Speaker 1: Have you never heard of that?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 4: But also if I'm if someone's talking about grass, I'm not paying attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Cavy tuned down, all right. Question number two.
Speaker 3: Free Willie was an early nineties movie where a kid tries to help what kind of animal escape captivity?
Speaker 1: Killer?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Free question number three?
Speaker 2: Question number three Machu Picchu is an ancient Incan city that is located high in the mountains of What country.
Speaker 1: Are you notice?
Speaker 2: What country?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Oh, Machu Picchu, come on iconic.
Speaker 3: Iconic oh Man, Egypt, Peru.
Speaker 1: It is in Peru, in Peru. Oh goodness, I've been there. It's incredible.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number highly recommend.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 3: When someone is quitting or giving up, they might say they are throwing in the towel.
Speaker 1: What sport?
Speaker 3: Did that expression originate from?
Speaker 2: Boxing?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was like, uh, you know, a slow start and then it got better, and then it got worse, but then.
Speaker 1: Like a strong finish. And all.
Speaker 2: Four questions. He got three rights according to my calculations, you didn't win the JV show.
Speaker 1: You have no game.
Speaker 6: I only got two right, yeah, grab and say high please with my dad's birthday.
Speaker 2: Hi, wait, isn't your birthday?
Speaker 1: It's my dad's birthday today?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so he thought he was going to come on here and play the JV show. Yep, nope, game and he was going to dominate and win a prize for his birthday. And I was gonna be like the happiest day ever. And instead your favorite radio host just said, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. Happy birthday, of course, but.
Speaker 3: To the ticket, anybody could just call and say it's their birthday, you get your driver's license.
Speaker 2: And if if dad is putting ideas in her head, we need to proof.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: I'll get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 3: HM.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jack and Gabby, thank you for playing. We're gonna put you on hold. Jess is gonna get to the bottom of this and we'll leave it up to her. Okay, okay, all right, bye, Happy birthday. I don't think they're amused.
Speaker 1: No, we're just joking around. Yeah, just will take care of them. Don't worry. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: Grandma got some shout out.
Speaker 3: We do a lot of people in my DMS, well you know, actually less than normal, but still quite a few. I got one of here, says hey, grand mom, slid into your DMS.
Speaker 16: Here.
Speaker 3: Today is my daughter's birthday. Her name is Viviana Koto. She is turning eight. We listen to you guys every morning. Her favorite part of the car rides. Listen to you guys. If you can give her a happy birthday, shot at make her day. Mom and Dad want her to know we love her. And we hope she has a great birthday and that's for mom Christina. She also says please add that her brother, a Christian cat, Cheetah and Raider also want to wish her a happy birthday as well. So happy birthday, Viviana. I hope you have a great day. Another one here, Hey Graham, want to see if you give my girlfriend Kelsey a birthday shout out uh an a who gives a fart the fart oh in your golf commentator's voice.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 3: She's a huge fan of the JV Show and listening to the show or the podcast every day. She's such a big fan of the show. She even has a JV memorial tattoo. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, that I wouldn't need I need to see that.
Speaker 1: That is a real run right there.
Speaker 3: He tried to DM me a picture and staid it wasn't going through for some reason. That's from boyfriend Jesse, So happy happy birthday, Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Hope you have a great day.
Speaker 3: Another one here, Happy birthday to our son Isael who is turning four. He turned four yesterday. That's from dad, mom and brother. They say they love you, so happy blated birthday. One more belated birthday shout hey, Graham's hoping you give my two boys a blated birthday. Shout out Archer who turned thirteen on Saturday, and Larkin, who turned eleven yesterday, and that is from mom and dad.
Speaker 1: So happy belated birthday to both of these guys.
Speaker 3: Who's a great point, Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine for that.
Speaker 7: Graft question, My god, my taughter, you was yelling out Kentucky and I was like, yeah, yeah, it's Kentucky blue like bluegrass. And I asked her, good job, where did you learn that? And she says it was on Abbot Elementary Career Day episode. Let your kids watch hapit elementary.
Speaker 1: Guys, See you're learning stuff. That was one of the questions in are yup? Nope? Game?
Speaker 3: That's good about what states is known as the bluegrass state? In Kentucky, Kentucky's the blue grasses state, Hottest Street.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, Sabrina Carpenter's latest Juno position is dividing fans now after she did the Eiffel Tower on stage in Paris. We remember that if you don't know what that is, you can Urban Dictionary if you're over eighteen. But after that performance, we talked about how a lot of people on her own team were like, you know, Sabrina's we're doing it now with the sexiness. We've heard it from her fans, but now like people internally on her team are getting worried. So let's talk about her latest position. She was performing in Stockholm and when it came time to do the position, she kneeled down and she looks like she was simulating something on a woman. Now there's a lot of back and forth about what exactly she was doing. The videos on our Instagram stories, so you can check it out. Jab Morning Show give us a follow. To me, it's it's a clear motor boat. Of others, others, though, think it was something.
Speaker 1: More, you know, lower interesting than that.
Speaker 3: By way, how can you not differentiate between the two areas because they're very different, and I think, you know, that's what I'm saying, the difference between a motor boat.
Speaker 2: Now Thanking Graham's same. That's why I don't understand the confusion. But people online seem to be very confused, but you can go check out the video. Let us know what you think. Either way, people are disgusted by this move out race, as they are every performance, and they are slamming Sabrina Carpenter online. The outrage is real.
Speaker 1: We watched this.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Jess, because I know you've seen it already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen it, and I thought it was funny because in the comments a lot of people were.
Speaker 2: Like, what is she doing? What she's doing?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I don't know, Selena. I just watched the video.
Speaker 2: What it does look very like motor body, thank you.
Speaker 1: It does, except that.
Speaker 2: If you imagine a different side than it also kind of works.
Speaker 1: But why does she drop to her niece to do this move?
Speaker 2: That's that's a good question to the motor boats, Selena. I thought she just did it to get closer to like I thought it was like the backside.
Speaker 1: It might be.
Speaker 3: I don't know what such going to, but I don't I think you're wrong, Selena. I'm you know the difference between That's my theory.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking to it. Okay, you guys can check out the video. JB Morning Show.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Change alert you guys, Change alert for Instagram. Instagram announced a few big changes this morning that are going to affect younger users on their platform. First, Meta says that kids under the age of sixteen no longer going to be able to live stream on Instagram without parental consent. We know they recently launched Instagram teen accounts that had a number of different safeguards built into it for younger users to try to protect them. Again, there's probably work rounds for all of them, but they're now taking it even a step further. So no more live streams live streams unless mommy or Daddy give you the green light on that. They're also cracking down on any images that might be shared containing nudity. We know the platform automatically blurs out images that contain what they think is suspected nudity, So if the algorithm thinks some nudi is coming through, it blurs it out. You want to unblur that, You're gonna need parental consent, So if you're let's say your middle school boyfriends sent you a picture and you want to be able to see it unblurred, you got to bring your phone over to mom and let mom mom unblur it for you so you guys can take a look to get So you're not going to be able to unblur images that contain suspected nudity without parental consent, So you're going to need mom and dad's permission to do quite a few things.
Speaker 2: On Instagram, you've moved to protect the younger users.
Speaker 3: How does that I'm not familiar with the teen accounts. Do you get a notification to your phone that your teen is attempting to do one of these things?
Speaker 2: When you have a teen account, it is linked to the parent account, so everything they do, it goes through the parent's account, so they know how like what you're doing and how much time and and all that stuff. So I think this is a great idea.
Speaker 3: Can you see everything that they are viewing? And everything?
Speaker 2: Not everything, because it's still you know, you want to give them a level of privacy, so you're not able to read their messages and things like that.
Speaker 3: But what about like posts or videos that they're viewing. Are you able to see that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: But the nudes you get to see those because you get Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess now over to mom Control.
Speaker 1: They're on board or not? Yikes?
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show. I've been looking forward to this because yesterday Grammy laid out a certain situation with a friend of yours that was clearly taken advantage of you and your new house. And we're getting an update.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Let's see if anything's changed about graham situation.
Speaker 3: Next the JV Show on Wild Nine, Guys, Healy, Carlos here, we are on our waiting right now, and we're brilliant enough to listen to you guys live the iHeartRadio app to help us.
Speaker 9: With the drive.
Speaker 1: Butte and have great morning.
Speaker 2: Well, and have a great morning. And I'm so jealous.
Speaker 3: And Carlos, is that what you said? Have a great trip to Disneyland? Yes, we are majorly major Mary JV.
Speaker 11: Show, Elliet, This messages for Graham.
Speaker 5: Graham.
Speaker 11: We're all waiting for your update. If your friend came and picked up his Titanic, help your property have.
Speaker 16: A to day.
Speaker 11: Guys, keep doing what you do because you guys doing nothing but keep smile and everybody's face it.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you for listening. Yeah, Graham, So let's lay out the situation for those who missed it all right, So.
Speaker 1: I have a a bit bit of a situation. Guy I know from growing up.
Speaker 3: He had asked me to do him a favor and let him drop off his like this big RV trailer thing and drop it off my property while his parents didn't want it on their property because they were showing their house trying to sell it. And so he said, can I drop it off at your place for just one day while they have this showing? And I said yes, of course, And he dropped off for one day, and the next day he came back and got it toted it away. A couple months later he said, hey, can I do that again?
Speaker 1: Drop it off? And I said, yeah, just remember just that one day.
Speaker 3: And it's now been there for over six months, and so I was wondering what to do about this thing. And we've traded messages going back and forth, and there's been a lot of times where he said yeah, I'm gonna come get it on whatever day and then never does. And I've grown more and more impatient, and a lot of people yesterday, thank you for everybody left to talk about yesterday. We couldn't even play a fraction there were so many, but people like you need to start charging rent or get the thing towed or get it hauled away and then build him. And then you know, there's a lot of people, a lot of ideas, and I, look, I've thought about that kind of stuff because while I want this thing off my property, also, you know, this guy's gone through some stuff and I don't want to kick him while he's down. And you know, either take ownership of the thing I want. Well, I don't want the thing. I just want it gone. But I you know, I don't want to really like put more stress on this guy, but I do want it off my property. Like I said, it's been there a long long time. And so I laid this out yesterday. But he had assured me that yesterday and between ten and noon that it was going to get picked up. That he because his truck wasn't working, he was going to have triple a toad out of there. And so he had already arranged the toe and it was there. They were going to show up between those hours to get it right. And I'm very happy to let you guys know that it's still there.
Speaker 1: No, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: How is it even possible? What about the toe? That he had arranged what happened that.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it didn't actually get arranged, because I think I would have known because I was there yesterday. And look, you know, we've gotten a lot of rain recently and the you know, the grass is growing fast. So I even as soon as I got home yesterday, I even mowed down a bunch of the grounds make it easier, you know, to toe it out.
Speaker 1: Give a good access to it.
Speaker 3: So I spent about an hour mowing you know, around it and in front of it, so that you know, if a tow truck was there, working a little easier not having to, you know, walk through some tall.
Speaker 1: Grass, tell that thing out of there. But no, it's still there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my god, please tell me that you messaged him afterwards.
Speaker 3: I haven't a message yet, just because, like, you know, I'm so annoyed by the wost thing right now. And my wife that was the first thing she said when you got yesterday. She's like, and it's still there, And I was like, yes, I'm I'm aware.
Speaker 1: I mean this for her. I think for my wife is one giant.
Speaker 3: I told you so, I mean, she's annoyed by it, but like because she was the one that said, I, if you love them, leave that thing there. You know, it's it's gonna be there forever. And I was like, no, I believe in him, especially because he had gotten it and towed it out the first time, you know, so I thought he was going to do it again.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So where it was? So is the parents house or wherever this thing is usually kept. Is it like a long distance?
Speaker 1: It's not a long distance.
Speaker 3: And so that was a lot of people's recommendation on talkback is just have it towed back there, or tow yourself back there. I've thought about that, but also like then I got to figure out how to do that and do the work right.
Speaker 2: So that just gave me an idea triple A. If you have triple A, they you know, offer a certain amount of free miles to get things towed.
Speaker 1: That's true. I do have triple A.
Speaker 2: There is there. It is the problem solve, But it sucks that you have to do it right.
Speaker 3: There's a toad, I know, happening between a set time. Don't give me a set time if you didn't actually set a time, you know what I mean. But why are you giving me a window of time if there wasn't actually a time.
Speaker 2: Park's weird that part, But I think you have to just have it towed away, use your triple account. It's I mean, it's actually really easy. Just do that and then just cut him off. No, no, what you want this thing off your property. That's the easiest way without having to deal with him, because clearly he's not gonna come get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't want to deal with all that like toe truck stuff yourself.
Speaker 2: Location and they just come and go. But you're gonna lose a friend. Gram just send one last message being like, hey, if you don't give him.
Speaker 3: The ultimatum, I know the ultimatums, Well you rather cut him off? Yes, off. I don't know what to do now. A lot of people also slid into my DMS and or left talk box yesterday. They're interested and they want it for themselves. Let me just let you know that this rusted out tin can is completely gutted on the inside. There's nothing livable about it. It has a tart for one window that is completely shredded, so water's just been pouring in for the.
Speaker 1: Last like two months.
Speaker 3: It's not in any kind of shape that you don't you don't want this other than if you are a metal scrapper and recycle the thing.
Speaker 1: But otherwise, is there any copper on that thing?
Speaker 2: A lot of people would watch.
Speaker 3: No, that part's got it. That part's good. It's got a lot of flat tires.
Speaker 2: All you have to tow it yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm not No, I just motor runway to the thing so someone else can get it.
Speaker 2: Text him. I don't mean you're doing the towing physically, but like you're gonna have to like call Triple A to come to come do that. Yeah, maybe just be done with it, or we'll just call over. We'll call him up on the show. Yeah, No, the best idea you've.
Speaker 1: Ever had The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see that Bruce Willis and Demmy Moore's daughters they're all in their thirties. They take baths together.
Speaker 1: Wait what I mean? I'm interested depending what they look like, but what.
Speaker 2: So the oldest daughter rumor She said that she and her sisters they still take baths together because that's just like, you know, the type of family that they grew up and it's completely normal to them. At thirty years old. They're all in their thirties. No strange weird Okay, good. I'm just making sure I wasn't the one that was, you know, weirded out here that was.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna would throw my kids like in the shower or you know, together maybe with me. Whatever is kids' thirty that's we are. We know it's important to conserve water. Guys about that, and showering with the buddy is the best way to do it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like that's just polluting the water because they're sitting in a bath and it's everything's just floating around.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a bath show.
Speaker 16: This is Amanda Pham Nepa and trying to give myself a shout out. I'm currently in the first place running her favorite chef under Colla Hal I'm working with Andrew Zimmerman as well as Iron Chef.
Speaker 1: I get it all of the votes.
Speaker 16: My instagram is yours truly case doing underscore exactly how it sounds.
Speaker 9: All votes are.
Speaker 2: Free again currently number one.
Speaker 16: I'm just try and rep the Bay area in Napa Valley, all over the Bay vote vote.
Speaker 3: Okay, A lot of information came at you right there. But Amanda from NAPA, who we love and she frequently leaves us talkbacks and we love her, and she's a chef, and she's slid into my DMS and said, hey, I'm a part of this competition where you know, if I get enough votes and I can win twenty five thousand dollars. I think there's some prize money on the line, and it's a competition for chefs. And I said, okay, leave us a talkback about it. I didn't did you understand most of the talk about I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: She left the fallow up talkback saying she was pretty nervous and tried to clarify. I still didn't get it. But okay, here's what you do need to know. JV Morning Show on Instagram. We've got a link there if you want to go support our buddy Amanda from NAPA and give her a vote. I think there's only a couple of days left, and she said, it's the voting. It's free to vote, super easy. Just hop on there and give our buddy Amanda vote. Hopefully she can win this chef competition, at which point she will owe us big time and she's to come in here and cater like a full breakfast spreadsheet. It could be this morning, because I'm starving right now. I'd great make it happen to a.
Speaker 2: Jav morning show on Instagram. Story, are right? A couple of college things.
Speaker 3: All right, take a moment and say your goodbyes to the athletics department at the San Francisco Academy of Art University. Now, I know what you guys are thinking. The Academy of Art has sports teams.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: What am I the only one that didn't know this? But apparently they've had a sports program since twenty twelve, and they have a Division two team and they compete in a whole bunch of different sports, including men's and women's basketball, across country golf, soccer, track and field, women's softball, tennis, and volleyball. They have teams of all those sports and they compete in the Pac West Conference. Again, we're talking about the San Francisco Academy of Art. I thought that was a school where people just got together and draw with color tuncils.
Speaker 2: Hey, artists can be good at sports too.
Speaker 3: The college, yeah, they Why do we have a basketball team? I don't know, but they do well. Not any more, they will be taking a moment and saying goodbyes. They say it's no longer financially responsible to be doing this. They don't have the budget, so they're shutting down their sports programs at the end of this academic year. So take a moment and say your goodbyes to the San Francisco University San Francisco Academy of Art University. Excuse me, sports teams. What do you think their mascot is like a big water color brush?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think yah has like little arms. Since that walking around on the sidelines with a little pint.
Speaker 2: Brush, guy, Yeah, you can like change the color of the paint on the bush.
Speaker 3: Can someone leave us a talk about if you played on one of these teams? I'm not fascinated. I had no idea. Did anybody else know this? Very stronge? All right, another piece of local Bay area college nudes news nudes? Maybe you can have those. It's college, after it's college after all. College in San Francisco is offering the very first in the nation a degree in psychedelics. Oh, students at California Institute of Integral Studies. Could someone where that college?
Speaker 1: If you go to that college, go Badgers. By the way, I don't know what their mascot is. I made that up. But leave us a talk back as well.
Speaker 3: But you will now students are going to be able to study in the field of psychedelic medicines. Is there not going to be promoting or requiring the use of these drugs?
Speaker 1: I would think you'd have to try them.
Speaker 2: If you're going to really understand it.
Speaker 3: You're going to major in psychedelics and write a term paper about it. You should be able to describe in Greek.
Speaker 2: Do you tell me your mind? Your paper will come out better.
Speaker 3: But this is a first of its kind degree, and they think that their graduates may end up working in psychedelic assistant therapy, which there is some pretty fascinating studies coming out right.
Speaker 2: But I like you.
Speaker 3: Guys like to major and or maybe minor in psychedelics.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know, colle it sounds awful. I don't want a major minor in anything. However, I think this is really interesting. There's so many like we're learning so many things about psychedelics, the benefits for therapy and PTSD, people who've experienced trauma, and things like that. It does need to be studied.
Speaker 3: And there's that quickly around the room, show hands, who has tried the psychedelics before?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 2: No hands went up a little bit of the chocolate, so then hand I could just feel the judgment from you guys.
Speaker 1: No, no judgment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, never have because I'm a good upstanding says Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Too emotional for stuff like that. I wouldn't react, okay.
Speaker 1: Joke jokes. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, Wedney for nine, we are the bays number one hit music station, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning JV show. It's been from San Jose. I've been away from radio and podcasts for over a year, but I'm back now listening to the show every morning. There's a lot for me to catch up on. If you guys have to summarize the last year and describe it as a fruit, what fruit would it be?
Speaker 2: What the hell? What kind of questions?
Speaker 1: Well, think about it. We have to describe the last year of the show.
Speaker 3: Because he's getting go Ben, welcome back, by the way, thank you, we missed you. I'm glad you're back listening, and he just wants to know because there's so much to get caught up on. And if you could just quickly summarize the past year of the show in terms of a fruit. What fruit would it be? A mang pineapple and why? Because it's sweet but kind of spiky on the outside.
Speaker 2: So like, you know, yeah, and if you get a bad one, it's not good, right.
Speaker 3: But then once you finally you cut through that outer spiky layer and then you get in there and spicy, juicy sweet on the inside. Yeah, yeah, jess what kind of fruit would you used to describe the last year of the JV show?
Speaker 1: Mango and why?
Speaker 4: Because the longer you eat it, the juicier it gets.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I feel like, the more like it starts to drip down.
Speaker 3: You know, it's an're saying you actually stole the fruit that I was going to use to describe for different reasons. Mango was going to be mine only because it's the world's most popular fruit. And the JV Show, as we've learned, as we have people check in from all corners of the globe in the United States and JV show just number one everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to know about the last year of the show have been dominating.
Speaker 2: I heart app listened to US anywhere has that as your number one preset? Ye do that JV show podcast as well? All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? You guys?
Speaker 3: An updated list of the most popular US casual dining restaurants has come out and after seven years in the top spot, Olive Garden no longer numero uno. Olive Garden was the top casual dining chain in the United States for the past seven years, but it has been dethroned. Any guesses as to buy who And this is based on like total sales, and Olive Garden used to be just increasing their sales year after year and crushing it. But somebody else has taken the top spot. Chili's Chili's is on the list, but they are not apple Applebee's on the list, but they are not number one.
Speaker 2: Buffalo wild Wings.
Speaker 3: Buffalo wild Wings on the list, but they are not number one. Red Lobster is not they are Red Lobster. I guess up. They say Applebee's is still up there, but Applebee's outback, Red Lobster and Red Robin saw decreases in sales. While still a lot of people are going to them, their overall sales have gone down and the number one restaurant is Texas Roadhouse. They have become the new top you again, top us casual dining chain restaurant. They saw fourteen point seven percent increase in sales, pulling in five and a half billion dollars last year. I say they have seven twenty two restaurant locations. That's a lot. Has anybody ever been to a Texas Roadhouse?
Speaker 2: I've been a couple of times.
Speaker 1: You have, yes, where there's.
Speaker 2: In Union City?
Speaker 1: Okay, and and give a review.
Speaker 2: I'm actually not a fan.
Speaker 1: Well why not?
Speaker 2: I'm just I just wasn't impressed the drink. They have good drinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, the good drinks.
Speaker 3: But what do I expect because I jess, you said you've never been to one. I have never been to a Texas Roadhouse either. What's it? What's the men?
Speaker 1: You like? What am I?
Speaker 2: It's like barbecue type stuff meat, try to okay, that type.
Speaker 3: Of stuff, but like in a sort of a Chili's Applebee sort of vibe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look, you're like a family friend.
Speaker 2: It's a family dining experience. I'm just I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't like their bread, oh wow, taking shots at their bread.
Speaker 2: I'm just not a Yeah, I wasn't really impressed. So they're not number one in your book. No, they're probably last, oh for me last, Obviously I'm in the minority. They're the number one, you know restaurant. Yeah, I don't know if this is country, nationwide or whatever, but yeah, not for me.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I've never Now I don't know if I want to go.
Speaker 2: It's the review.
Speaker 1: I need to try Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 2: I still think you do. Let me know what you think. Would you guys try this new viral drink. It's the dirty pasta water martini. What now the water that you would like cook your pasta in. Obviously, get the pasta out of there, and that water that's left over, you're using that to make your martini out of so.
Speaker 3: Rather than like so a dirty martini, you're putting olive juice in it and in this case the pasta water one.
Speaker 1: You're just so whatever you're you're.
Speaker 2: Still putting some olive in there, but you're you're olive too, Yeah, olive too, but you're putting the dirty pasta water. Then you got your olive and you got your your liquor whatever.
Speaker 1: Podcast shake it up.
Speaker 2: That's that's your martini for what reason. Oh, you got to strain the pasta bits out of there?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, you don't left over you, I want the chunks in there. My me's pretty good.
Speaker 3: No, I'm out, Like it just sounds worse than it is, Like pasta water doesn't really. I mean it tastes a little pasta and then probably a little salty. That's not a bad thing in a martini.
Speaker 2: It probably tastes a weird, but I don't imagine like disgusting taste.
Speaker 1: Right, Should I add that to the chug wheel?
Speaker 2: Pasta water costa water?
Speaker 1: It's not that bad.
Speaker 2: That could be a safe spot in the wheel. Yeah, I'm here for that, I guess.
Speaker 4: I mean, you guys already rule me out because two against one, so go ahead.
Speaker 2: There's worse things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not scared of I'm not scared of the pasta water there, but I'm not sure not it. I won't be making that into that. I'm not going to make the martini though. That's you see, it's too much work. I gotta go boil some pasta when I just want to make a drink. I just want to shake it up and go The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's hot is trending. You were telling us, Graham that Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 3: Is now the number one top casual dining chain in the United States. Olive Garden had that distinction for the last seven years, but Texas Roadhouse is now in the number one spot.
Speaker 17: Good Morning JV Show. Hey Graham, you got to check out a Texas Roadhouse, bro. It's probably one of the best chained steakhouses.
Speaker 1: It's more of like a steakhouse.
Speaker 17: They got chops that you go buy at their little uh you know, your counter is peanuts all over the floor. You get endless peanuts. So it's kind of like, I mean, you like way you feel like you're in Texas and there. It's decent, man, It's it's you know, it ain't the House of Prime rib or you know, you know what I'm saying, But it's pretty dec.
Speaker 2: Is that selling it for your Graham?
Speaker 3: I mean, I love nuts, A big fan of Big a big, big fan of that. But yeah, I mean House of Prime Rose is the goat, so let's not compare the two there. But I am curious. I'd never been. I've never been to a Texas Roadhouse, and neither has jazz.
Speaker 18: Good morning guys.
Speaker 12: So Texas Roadhouse isn't like top tier in my book, but I agree that it is pretty good for like the area. Like there's one in Union City. Where else are you gonna get a steak that's not gonna cost your family of five, you know, four hundred dollars for the night, So you could get like the affordable steak that tastes.
Speaker 1: Pretty good and your kids can come with you, and you can.
Speaker 2: Get a margarita.
Speaker 18: And it's not that that's why they're winning.
Speaker 3: There you go, that makes sense, that's why they're That's why they're winning.
Speaker 2: She says, all right, I'm interested that selling it for you.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm interested.
Speaker 13: Wow, Selena, Dexas Roadhouse bread is the best thing ever.
Speaker 10: People boned it just.
Speaker 2: To either bread and if you ask for it, you can even.
Speaker 18: Take it home.
Speaker 4: I love this usual house.
Speaker 2: The awareness can get to two hours. So I'll tell you a lot, love you guys.
Speaker 1: By two hours. Wait, because Selena, you besmirched the bread of a lot of times. There's waits two hours just to get a table there.
Speaker 2: I have never experienced that. I walked. When's the last time you went? Maybe maybe a year Ago.
Speaker 1: And you said that bread was just hello dry. I didn't.
Speaker 3: She says, it's the best bread. She says she loves it. And people go, they're just for the bread. And you said you don't like it, So.
Speaker 1: Which is it?
Speaker 2: I just don't. I just feel like I've had better if it's drive because I'm just not a fan.
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 2: It's not my favorite place.
Speaker 1: Am I not allowed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's certain things I don't like.
Speaker 6: I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things you don't like. I think I think this is a free country. Right.
Speaker 1: I want to go now.
Speaker 3: I really want to go to Texas else. I really want to try the bread.
Speaker 2: Please God, we need a review from you.
Speaker 3: I got to look at the different locations. I don't know how many there are. How many we got in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Area, Excess Roadhouse, NAPA. We're looking it up right now. That is one in Fairfield.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's close.
Speaker 2: It's outside of the Bay area. Yeah, I gotta drive Hill Graham go and we need to get a review. Yes, and bring us back some bread, will Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bring the bread back for jet Hell is stale. According to this Selena.
Speaker 13: Gottest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the.
Speaker 2: Bay Colabrity who admitted to dating his nephew's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Wait say that one more say that one more time? I can found a piece of together.
Speaker 2: Damon Wayne stated his nephew's ex girlfriend. They're Eskimo brothers.
Speaker 1: Got it? That was so weird? That is weird. How big of an age gap is there that I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know the woman's age. But he was on Shannon Sharp's podcast, you know, Club Shay Shane. He was like, is this is this correct? You dated your nephew's X.
Speaker 15: It wasn't like they were in love, so he dated. You know how small the pool is out here in Kelli? Yeah, dating pool?
Speaker 2: I want to pause right there because what do you mean small dating pool? I just looked it up. There are over nineteen million women in California.
Speaker 1: California is the most popular state where.
Speaker 2: You went for the same exact one.
Speaker 3: Where are you finding a bigger pool of people if not in the state with the largest population.
Speaker 1: Confused?
Speaker 2: That part really confused me. But then he lays out, you know how this came about.
Speaker 15: I got divorced, and I was by myself for two years, right right, And then I saw her and I was just like, oh my god, I'm in love. And I found out my nephew had dated. I'm like, you know, what's up with that? He goes, that's you. I was like, okay, Pastor Kbasi and I went ahead and I fell in.
Speaker 2: Love and he fell in love with her, and he said family gatherings were a little weird, you know after that, but they got over it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I could never do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shannon Sharp was like, isn't there some kind of code. It's like you don't go for like your boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like nephew uncle code.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like family is even like closer, Like you don't go for like a family member's ex.
Speaker 3: You could never date somebody that one of your sisters dated.
Speaker 1: Selena, even if it was like.
Speaker 8: Very brief, I don't care if it was a one night stand. No, they went on no date. They never even kissed, and it was weird. No, yes, the same thing. They went out.
Speaker 3: They hung out one time for a salad at lunchtime.
Speaker 1: It was early a date.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever happened, Cousin, Once you do that automatically limits anybody that my family has dated. I want no part of.
Speaker 1: I would date my third cousin probably second kidding, I mean what about you Grandma's.
Speaker 2: You have a brother, Your brother, you know, went on a date with somebody, You're gonna date her after?
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't entirely rule it out.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they were in a serious relationship, no, I'm not. No, no, no, that's like way too manchy. They if they hung out one time and nothing like physical happened there, I think I could be able to move past.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if something physical did happen, that's where you on that.
Speaker 4: But then what do you think, like there was some attraction there to begin with, Maybe they still like them. Maybe at family parties they still look at them and are like, hmm, I picked the wrong one.
Speaker 3: No, because the ones you look at me like I picked the right one.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding. No, my brother's a handsome guy.
Speaker 2: So maybe Megan Markles as ever is having to issue refunds to fans. Yeah, we talked about her as selling her honey and her job. Oh yeah, some job, some job, among other things. All over priced. By the way, This limited limited edition honey was twenty eight dollars and apparently she over sold it, like for some reason, the site kept on selling even though there was a nun in stock. So now a lot of those fans who bought the honey have been notified via email that they're going to be getting refunds on those orders.
Speaker 1: From her honey and or her job, her job job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people are pointing out that, like, ever since she launched this lifestyle brand, it's just been a logistical mess, you know, from the get go. Also, I mean, we can't the conclusion that she probably only had like two in stock to make it seem like, oh, look at that. It sold out in less than an hour. Do you think maybe she had three people trying to buy it.
Speaker 3: I mean I could go, I could be convinced that she had fifty jars of honey for sale. Fifty jam, I mean, it's not some big number. They weren't like having you know, a four cliff to bring palettes of the stuff over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a very very small Middlema.
Speaker 2: Number, and more people than expected wanted to buy some honey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the bees just couldn't keep up in her local beehive, there in her backyard in Montecito.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have buddy?
Speaker 3: All Right, some congrats are in order to the Gators, you guys, Congrats to the Gators.
Speaker 2: Let's go Gators.
Speaker 3: The Florida Gators had a very late rally last night to win their third ever NCAA basketball championship. March Madness is officially complete in the books, and Florida, like I said, it was a very late comeback. Houston led for basically the entire stretch of the game. They had a forty two to thirty second half lead, and I think everyone thought Houston was going to win that game. But Florida hung around, rallied back into the game, finally took the lead with just forty six and a half seconds remaining, and then Houston had a costly turnover and Florida got the ball and they went ahead, ended up going ahead for good, never trailed again after the moment. After that moment, they won sixty five to sixty three. So the Gators with their third ever national championship. Grats to the Gators.
Speaker 1: Go Mets, Oh yeah, go Mets. Yeah.
Speaker 3: More more importantly, oh Matt yeah, go Matts. So if you had Florida in your bracket. You might want to check today to see if you won your.
Speaker 2: Still filling mine now? Is it too late? What you're telling me?
Speaker 3: I would, I mean, still get it in if you can and fill it out. But yeah, make sure you had Florida and Houston in that final game. Okay, good to know, good to pick Florida to win it all, and then they usually have you picked the.
Speaker 1: Final score projection just for a tiebreaker. So I would pick sixty five to sixty three if I were you, and you could probably win win. That offers cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine with a JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena Groom and I'm Jess Groom. What was the name of the school in San Francisco?
Speaker 1: The San Francisco Academy of.
Speaker 2: Art, the Academy of Arts. Yeah, they are closing their sports program. We're like, what the Academy of Art had an athletics program.
Speaker 1: I was shocked.
Speaker 3: They have all kinds of sports teams, a Division two team, and I guess they've had some pretty good athletes and some pretty good teams. But they're saying the budget they just don't have it.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 3: So, all of these sports programs are ending after this academic year.
Speaker 1: Take a moment, say you're goodbye.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. I got a text from my friend Kathy who said, Dude, my daughter's friend just signed a full ride to the Academy of Art for volleyball. Had a full signing ceremony last week with balloons and free swag and everything. WHOA, and now they're shuddering the program.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I wonder if they honor it, says the school said. Current athletes on scholarship will have those agreements honored if they stay with the school, So because there's gonna be some people that transfer if they want to keep playing in whatever sport they're playing, and they'll their scholarship will still be honored. But this one for a sign that doesn't even I don't know that they did they honor that. If you're on a full ride volleyball scholarship and the year that you signed they don't even have a volleyball team.
Speaker 1: I know, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, shouldn't you be getting a full ride scholarship for watercolors or colored pencils or something like that, or oil paints or something. Shouldn't that be the people that have signing parties and full ride scholarships, like you wouldn't believe this guy's water colors.
Speaker 1: He's the best full ride.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about Texas road House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, became the number one casual dining spot in the United States after a seven year run. Olive Garden had that for seven years, but now Texas Roadhouse is number one. And Selena, you really thumbed your nose up at it and said their bread is dry.
Speaker 1: You don't like it.
Speaker 2: A couple of times. It didn't have the best.
Speaker 3: Experience, and you're not a fan, and people have left us talkbacks now quite upset with you.
Speaker 18: It's okay, Selena, where you go? You go to Alexander's, you go into Izzies, you go to LB's. Where are you going with Selena?
Speaker 5: You you're just going.
Speaker 18: On the places now, that's that's you know, Selena's palette has been refined in Texas Roadhouse. Just saint. Its just saying, don't even get her started on Chili's Day because Chilis has come up too, but she probably Nope, that's not even a snake. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I actually really like Chilie.
Speaker 3: Is your palate too refined now and in Texas, roadhouse just isn't doing it for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think my palette's too refined. I just I don't. I don't know. I'm really picky, in particular when it comes to like meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to get super well done and then smothered and ketchup.
Speaker 2: You said yes, and sauce, and I don't like fatty parts, and I don't like chili parts, so I don't like any part. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somehow you'd be the worst steak date of all time. Have you been to any of because she says, have you probably go to Alexander's, Izzy's or LB's. Have you been to Alexander's?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I have been? Uh Izzy's.
Speaker 3: Nope, you've been Izzy's in the Marina here in San Francisco just reopened, total renovation. Looks awesome. I'm dying to go again. But I've been there before. What about LB's. What's LB's? I'm not familiar me either?
Speaker 2: Me either, I'll never been there LB's. So I don't have a refined talent.
Speaker 19: Okay, okay, Tony from Scottsdale, gain guys, Selena, you don't have good taste. I'm sorry, you think B Duves is awesome and be Duves is garbage. But Texas Roadhouse can Graham Good, Fred Man and the Peanuts on the four so they don't have to worry about messes and everything else. So it absorbs it. But it's good times man, highly recommend it. Caup Fly for sure.
Speaker 2: How dare you disrespect B Dubs?
Speaker 18: Well?
Speaker 1: How dare you disrespect Texas Roadhouse? I don't know. I've never been to one.
Speaker 2: My truth, I didn't like what I got. Could it have just been what I ordered? Possibly? I don't remember what that was. I'd be willing to go give it another chance, But both times I've gone, I remember leaving there like it was okay, Like I wasn't like it wasn't delicious, like it was okay.
Speaker 3: Well, the majority of the talkbacks and thank you guys everybody that left us one we only got to play a couple of because we got a lot of them, and everybody seems to universally agree that Texas Roadhouse is a good spot. Just any from the JV Show research department? What is LB's Should we know what LB's is?
Speaker 2: LB's Steak?
Speaker 4: There's one in Santana Row modern American steakhouse.
Speaker 3: I'm in That sounds fantastic. Selena, where's your where? Now?
Speaker 2: The others fine, I've gone there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where do you go on your you and your man? I've seen you post you have been out to some fancy estate restaurants before.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your spot?
Speaker 2: We don't really go to fancy places. We got to like yard House a lot. You know, we don't really do a lot of upscale Okay. I think Selena is just picky in general. I think I have. I think that's what it is because I have a feel, like I said, I'd be willing to go give Texas Roadhouse another chance. I'll come back with with my review. And I also did say I am clearly in the minority. I know that because they are the number one, you know, casual dining chain in the country.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The profits are going way well our.
Speaker 2: Opinion, But that's just that's just my truth. We were also and thank you everyone for leaving talkbacks and laying on everything that we talk about here on the JV Show. We were also just talking about Damon Wayne So admitted on a podcast that he dated his nephew's ex girlfriend and we're like, that's weird, bro very, that's weird.
Speaker 3: Hey Graham, Selina Jesse, you want to hear something gross. My douche father in law.
Speaker 18: Got one of his son's girlfriends pregnant and it's just dick all the way.
Speaker 2: So friend, don't do that.
Speaker 1: You definitely don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's awkward.
Speaker 4: That's so awkward, Like you can't you can't go to family events if that's the case, And.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would assume the relationship between you and your son is now very fractured and probably not maybe beyond repair, since you are having a child with their with their girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that is messy.
Speaker 2: Talks about that is like even like the poor innocent kid who did nothing wrong in the situation. Like I feel like they can't even really go to family functions because they're gonna be getting the side eye, you know, and things that they don't deserve.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna need that Manila envelope to come out and say you are not the father, because I'm gonna one.
Speaker 1: Then I've got questions.
Speaker 2: In these cases.
Speaker 4: It makes you wonder did the dad want his girl this guy's girlfriend the whole time that they were dating.
Speaker 2: You guys, baby God pregnant. Do you not know how that works? John?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I'll draw it for you in this next sound I'll sketch it.
Speaker 2: Yes, Can you draw a diagram? My buddy Jestster, She's a little confused.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine