Speaker 1: Hi, everybody.
Speaker 2: Before we look at God's word today, I'd like to speak to all of our Southern California saddle back campuses about the COVID nineteen pandemic going on here. As you all know, we'd hoped that in this new year it would be over. Well it's not over. Instead, the fection rate in America is the worst it's ever been, and California is leading the list of having the most infections, and our five Southern California counties are leading California with the worst rates of infection. Now, of course, the big question on everybody's mind is when are we going to get to be able to have worship services in person again? And the answer still is as soon as it is safe. I really miss you, guys, and it is so frustrating to me as I'm sure it is to you. But let's just look at the facts, not how we feel, but the facts. Although some people still deny that this pandemic is serious, they need to talk to the families of the three hundred and ninety three thousand Americans who've died so far. That's almost four hundred thousand deaths. And although we have the good news of vaccine arriving, tens of thousands more will die before everybody can be vaccinated. So let me put this in perspective. In all of World War Two, four hundred and five thousand Americans died. That's all in World War Two. That means we're only twelve thousand deaths away from having more Americans die from COVID nineteen than died in all of World War Two. And we will pass that sad marker sometime this next week. Now, this pandemic may not make you sick, but it's killing millions. Do you remember when we first passed the rate of one thousand deaths a day to COVID? I reminded you that three thousand people died on nine to eleven crime and that this past year we were having a nine to eleven.
Speaker 1: Every three days.
Speaker 2: But then the rate jumped two thousand deaths to day, and then to three thousand deaths to day in November and now in January, COVID has been killing Americans at a faster rate than any other time in twenty twenty. In fact, deaths are two hundred and seventeen percent higher than they were in the fall. Now I haven't seen today's report, but a couple of days ago. Four thousand, three hundred and twenty seven Americans died of COVID on a single day four thousand, three hundred.
Speaker 1: And twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Now I've said this before, but I think it's worth repeating. I'm not willing to gamble your health and the health of our members simply because I'm frustrated and impatient. I love you, and I love all of our members, and I'm called by God to protect you and to protect them as a good shepherd. I'm just not willing to be responsible for the death of a single one of our members. I'd rather resign than be responsible for the death of a saddle back member. So if anybody is upset or angry with me about my caution, I just have a simple question for them. Are you willing to be responsible before God for the death of any brothers and sisters in our church family? Are you willing to be responsible for it? I'm sure you're not. Now I'm going to write you more about this next week, but let's just pray that we all just keep loving and keep being patient. Because God is in control. God's not worried about his church. You don't need to worry about it either now. I'd also like to thank all of you for your wonderful letters and notes of support and encouragement, because.
Speaker 1: They mean the world to me.
Speaker 2: This past year was incredibly difficult, and you really are an amazing group of people. I can't tell you enough how much I love you, how much I pray for you, and how much I thank God for you every day.
Speaker 1: And of the thousands of you.
Speaker 2: New Saddleback people who have joined us this past year, you know, our Attendant's actually doubled in worship online those thousands of you who've joined us while we've been gathering online. We welcome you, and we thank God for you, and we promised to love you in our family. We're not a perfect church, but I will tell you this, I seriously doubt that you'll ever find a more loving church, a more flexible church, a church more willing to tackle big problems in faith, or a more compassionate church. Thousands of you are serving the community during COVID nineteen. Now, one of the emails that passed on me last week, I had a line in it at the end that really caught my attention, and it's what I want to talk about today. It ended by saying Pastor Rick, I don't know how I would have made it through the chaos this last year without our weekend services online. They have been a lifesaver in this storm and anchor of hope. So thanks to all of our leaders and elders for protecting us and thinking of us first with all the craziness out there. I'm grateful for solid Bible teaching that calms my anxious heart. And then she said this, I'm glad we made it through twenty twenty together, but I'm hoping to get a fresh start this new year. You know, I've thought about that last phrase over and over in my mind this week. I think it speaks for many of us. I'm hoping to get a fresh start in this new year. So today, as I share part two of the series The Awesome Power of Vision, I want us to look at what God tells us to do whenever we need a fresh start. Now, both the Old Testaments in the New Testament in the Bible are filled with examples of God giving people fresh start. Because God is the God of second chances, He's the God of new beginnings, He's the God of starting over, He's the God of beginning again.
Speaker 1: He's the God.
Speaker 2: Who specializes in giving people fresh starts. Now, when we look at this theme in scripture, the theme of fresh starts, I particularly like to use the Message translation of the Bible because when other translations use the phrase made new, the message always translate that as fresh start. It's the same thing. So let me just show you a few examples. Here's the first one, Zachariah ten six, from the Message. God says, I'll save the people of Joseph. I know their pain, and I'll make them as good as new. They'll get a fresh start as if nothing ever happened. Why Because I am their God and I'll do what needs to.
Speaker 1: Be done for them.
Speaker 2: What an incredible promise. Aren't you glad that God knows and cares about all the pain you go through? He felt everything you went through this past year. And aren't you glad that no matter what happens in your life, he can make everything as good as new. And aren't you glad that God says I'll do what needs to be done to give you a fresh start. You almost can't count the number of times on the Bible that God gave his people Israel a fresh start after they messed up. Let me show you another example Hoseiah fourteen to five in the message, where God says I will make a fresh start with Israel. They will burst into bloom like a crocus in the spring after a season of cold and darkness. He says, they're going to blossom with new beauty, like spring flour. That's what I'm praying for our church as we end in COVID nineteen. Now you may be thinking, well, that's great for Israel, but what about me? Well Saw one forty five fourteen says this. In the message, it says God gives a hand to those who are down on their luck, and he gives a fresh start to those who are ready to quit. Have you felt like giving up? Have you felt like quitting? You felt like throwing in the towel? Then you picked a good day to worship with saddleback, because that's what we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 1: It is always too soon to quit.
Speaker 2: You know this, Coming Monday, we're gonna observe Martin Luther King Day and doctor King is best remembered for his famous I have a dream speech. But what made King so great was that he couraged, courageously went after that dream. You didn't just dream it, he started going after it. What dream is God given you? When are you going to get started on it? He said, Well one of these days, one of these days is none of these days. God's word gives us the simple steps for getting started on a fresh start. So, just for fun, you know what I did. I put these steps in a simple cross stick S T A R T. You go, oh, come on, Rick, Yeah, I did. I put him in acrostic start. So let's get started on your fresh start. Now here's the first step in a new year and a fresh start. The first step is always this s. Stop making excuses for not starting. Stop making excuses for not starting. Have you ever been around somebody who makes excuses for everything? You've probably noticed that people who are good at making excuses are rarely good at anything else. The biggest barrier to my success and your success are my own excuses, your own excuses.
Speaker 1: Write that down.
Speaker 2: The biggest barriers to my success are my own excuses. Now let me show you what God says about four common excuses. You've heard these, you've probably given all four of them. Excuse number one for not starting. I don't have what it takes. I don't have what it takes to go after the dream. You know, in the Bible, Moses and Jeremiah and a lot of other people tried to use this excuse.
Speaker 1: On God when he had an assignment for them.
Speaker 2: But my favorite example of it of I don't have what it takes is Gideon. God told a young man named Gideon, Gideon, I want to use you to liberate my people from the enemy that's oppressing them. And Judges chapter six, verse fifteen and sixteen tells us how Gideon responded. It says this, Then Gideon started making excuses. God says, I'm going to use you. He said, MOI not me, Lord, he said. Gideon started to make excuses. He said, but Lord, how can I save the nation of Israel. I belong to v Nasa, the smallest tribe, and my family is the weakest and poorest family.
Speaker 1: In that tribe.
Speaker 2: And I'm the youngest and least important person in my family. Okay, God, you got the wrong guy. But the Lord replied, I will be with you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Here's the answer to your insecurity. When you say I don't have what it takes, You're not gonna do this by yourself. God says, I'm going to be with you. And if I'm with you, that means you can rely on my power. You can rely on my presence, you can rely on my promises, you can rely on my protection. There's nothing to worry about. One plus, God is a majority. Let me give you a second common excuse that a lot of people use for not taking a fresh start, and it's this, I have failed in the p Yeah, well, welcome to the human race.
Speaker 1: Everybody's failed. You are product. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: You are a product of your past, but you're not a prisoner of your past. Your product your shape by your past, but you're not a prisoner of your past. You have a choice. You're not a victim unless you choose to be.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I know without a doubt that in your past other people have hurt you, and other people have harmed you. Maybe even other people have scarred you. But nobody can ruin your life except you. Your past is past. It's over, it's water under the bridge. It doesn't have to control you anymore. And by the way, did you know that God is far more interested in your future than your past. In Isaiah forty three, eighteen and nineteen t ev version says this, the Lord says this, Do not cling to the events of the past, and he says, do not dwell on what happened long ago. He says, Watch for the new thing I'm gonna do. It's happening already, just look and you can see it starting now. He say, well, okay, but what about all my failures in my past? Well, God just says, just admit your mistakes, confess your sins, move on. Proverbs twenty eight thirteen says this, a man who refuses to admit his mistakes can never be successful. But if he confesses and forsakes them, he gets another chance.
Speaker 1: That's fresh start.
Speaker 2: Now here's the third common excuse for not starting right now on your dream. There are things I can't control. Well, duh, of course, there are things you can't control. In fact, most of the things in life are beyond your control. You can't control the weather, you can't control the economy, you can't control other people, you can't control how long this pandemic will last, and a million other factors. And what's worse, And I really hate to tell you this, but you'll never be able to control them. You have to live your life for God and do whatever he's called you. To do in the middle of uncontrollable circumstances and problems.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? What do you do?
Speaker 2: You control the controllables and trust God for the rest. Control the controllables and trust God for the rest. I've told you that before. So what can you control? You can control your attitudes, you can control your reactions. You can control how much you choose to trust God. That's your choice. These are things that are your choice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Over the past year, I've talked to a lot of people who've put everything on hold in their life during the pandemic. They act like they're in limbo, so they do nothing. They're just waiting, and they're the ones getting the most frustrated. Yes, of course, we can't do everything we'd like to do right now, but that doesn't mean we can't do something. It doesn't mean we just coast passively and waste these days during the pandemic. You know, while our church has been unable to meet for worship, we've actually been more active and more effective and more successful in our other four purposes of our church. Our church has five purposes. If worship is curtailed right now, we can do the other four and we have been. We're not just sitting around. For instance, in just one of our purposes ministry and feeding people. Over thirteen thousand of you have been volunteering, feeding over a half a million people. And yes, we couldn't have, for instance, sixty thousand people at our normal Christmas services. So you know what we did and said, we didn't do nothing. Instead, we turned over one thousand volunteers into staffers of our Light of the World through Christmas Drive Through, and we impacted double the number of people. Over one hundred and thirty thousand people came to Christmas at Saddleback this year in a pandemic. Limitations are just opportunities for creativity.
Speaker 1: You know what happened. It ended up being the twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Was our church's greatest year for starting small groups, for launching ministries in the community, for reaching more non believers than we've ever reached before last year, and for developing disciples. Why because the church is far more than just a worship service. It's family, and it goes all day, every day of the week, and even our worship service attendants doubled online. Proverbs twenty four, verse ten says this, don't give up and act helpless in times of trouble. Don't give up and act helpless in times. You need to write that one down on the cart and put it on your refrigerator. Now, during these times, have you stopped trying? Have you stopped trying? You know, during trying times, you got to keep trying. Yes, there's a lot of trouble in the world right now, but you're not helpless.
Speaker 1: You know what I've noticed.
Speaker 2: I've noticed that the people during the pandemic who are complaining the most of the ones not serving others. They're just complaining because they're once aren't being met. Here's a fourth common excuse for not starting now, not doing something now, even though you can't do everything. I don't know what the future holds. Well, of course you don't. Again, you're right, but you're never gonna know what the future holds. An Ecclesiastes eleven to four says this do living translation, if you wait for perfect conditions, you'll never get anything done. So the first thing you do, if you want a fresh start in a new year, you stop making excuses for not starting now. The next word is t take stock of what I have. Take stock of what I have. That's the second step.
Speaker 1: In being.
Speaker 2: Moving ahead and getting a fresh start take stock. And what I mean is you list and you evaluate what you've got to work with, do a personal inventory. So how do I do that? Well, let me give you three questions. Okay, you might write these down. Three questions to ask yourself in making a fresh start this year and taking stock by doing a personal inventory. Okay, here's the three questions. Write these down. Number one, what are my assets? What are my assets?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: You look at your own God given shape. We talked that in class three oh one, your spiritual gifts, your heart, your abilities, your personality, your experiences. You look at your physical assets, your educational assets, your financial assets, and of course remember your spiritual assets. As a child of God. Colossians two ten says this in the Living Bible. You have everything when you have Christ.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of assets.
Speaker 2: You have everything when you have Christ and you're filled with God through your union with Christ. He's the highest ruler with authority over every other power.
Speaker 1: Now that's an asset.
Speaker 2: It means you don't have to know the key men if you know the man who holds the keys, okay, because he has authority over everything else. Say ask what are my assets? Number two ask what have I learned?
Speaker 1: Go back over? What have you learned from this last year?
Speaker 2: Sit down and write down some lessons that you extracted about life, about yourself, about family, about God, whatever about your career. What write down the lessons that you extracted. That's a thing to get you in the fresh start. Galatians three four says this, you have experienced many things. Were those all or were all those experiences wasted? I hope not. Don't waste your experiences now. You want to especially pay attention to your painful experiences, because God never wants you to waste to hurt. It's gonna don't waste the pain. Don't waste the hurt. Quit having a pity party.
Speaker 1: Poor me.
Speaker 2: Life is unfair. Things aren't going the way I want them to go. And instead, learn from your pain. Write down the lessons. Also, learn from your mistakes. Stop rehearsing them, stop regretting them, start learning from them. Why Because innovation is always built on failure. It's how we learn, It's how we learn what doesn't work. So whenever you have a mistake or you have a failure, don't call it a failure, call it an education. Some of us are highly educated. Now you also can review what you learn through Bible teaching, like what I'm doing right now. Two Timothy three fourteen says this, You should continue following the teachings you learned. You know they're true because you trust those who taught you. So what are my assets? What have I learned? Here's a third question, asking in taking stock? Who could help me? Who else could help me in my fresh start? Proverbs fifteen twenty two. Get all the advice you can, and you'll succeed. Without it, you're going to fail. One of the most common reasons people fail to reach their dream is ego, arrogance, hubris. They're too proud to ask for advice. I think I can figure this out by myself. I got a dream, I'll figure it out myself. The Bible says pride leads to destruction. It also says that God gives grace to the humble. Why because the humble are teachable. You're never gonna get anywhere. You're never gonna have a fresh start if you act like you've already arrived. So I want to encourage you. You might just near recruit a personal brain trust of advisers to help you with your dream. Okay, stop making excuses, take stock of your life. Number three, the a in start is act in faith. I've told you before that God has not moved by our complaints, but he is moved by our faith. And in Matthew nine twenty nine it says, according to your faith, it will be done to you. So you say, Okay, Rick, how do I know if I'm acting in faith? You know you're acting in faith when you attempt to do something that you know you couldn't do in your own power. You know you're acting in faith when you're attempting to do something that scares you. It will scare you, it will force you to rely on God. Now, maybe you've never realized that goal setting is actually an act of faith. When you set a goal, it's saying, God, with your help, I'm expecting to accomplish this specific task by this specific date. And that kind of goal is a statement of faith, and God honors faith. Most people never set goals for their life. Less than one percent of people set goals for their life. Why because of the fear of failure and a lack of faith. That's the reason most people never set any goals for their life. Now you may ask, Okay, how can I set goals when I don't know how long this pandemic is going to last. It's a legitimate question. How can I set goals for this new year when I don't know how long the pandemic's going to last. Well, you can do two things. First, you can do what's called scenario goal setting. Scenario goal setting and scenario planning means that you set up multiple goals and plans depending on what scenario happens. And it's like, Okay, I will do this, and I will by this date if this happens. But on the other hand, I will do that by that date if that happens. That's called scenario planning. You can do that. You can have different scenarios. If this happens, I'll do this, and if that happens, I'll do that. That scenario goal setting. Proverbs sixteen nine says this, we should make our plans counting on God to direct us in the living Bible. So that's one of the ways you can do it not knowing when the pandemic is going to end. Second, you can focus listen on character goals rather than activity goals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: Focus on activity goals if you know the future, you don't, But you can focus on character goals anytime. In other words, you can set goals on what you want to be, what you want to be goals instead of what you want to do goals. You can ask yourself right now, what kind of person do I want to be by the end of this year? How do you want to be different? How do you want to be more like Christ? What weakness is it that you want to work on in your life? You've got complete control over that doesn't matter how long the pandemic lasts. What kind of character do you want to have? What are your character goals? And by the way, God is more interested in what you become than what you do. God is far more or interested in your character then in your conduct. Why because you're not taking your career to heaven, but you are taking your character. Hebrews eleven six says this, without faith, it is impossible to please God. That's why the third step and a fresh start is you have to act in faith. My question to you is this, what faith goals for this next year? Will you set this next week? That's your homework. What faith goals will I set for this next year this next week. Now we go to the fourth Biblical step to a fresh start. That's the r in start, and it's this refocus my mind. If I want a fresh start in life, I have to do the first three things, and then I have to refocus my mind. If you want to change your life, you got to change the way you think first. Changing your thoughts is the key to a fresh start in any area, in a hobby, in a career, in a relationship, in a marriage, in parenting. Changing your thought is the key to a fresh start in any area.
Speaker 1: Let me show you some verses.
Speaker 2: Phesians four twenty three in the Amplified says, this, be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind.
Speaker 1: That's changing your mind. Change the way you think.
Speaker 2: Be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind, having a fresh mental attitude and a fresh spiritual attitude. So what is a renewed mind. A renewed mind means you have fresh thoughts and you have fresh attitudes. Frankly, some of your attitudes suck, so do mine. Some of your thoughts are wrong, so do mine. So how do I refocus my mind? Well, sorry, but that's an entire seminar but let me give you a couple tips. Write these down. Listen more to God's word than the world. That's one of the ways you renew your mind. Listen more to God's word than the world. Psalm one one to three says this happier those who are always meditating on God's word. They're like trees along the river that do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do. Would you like that to be true in your life this next year? Meditate on God's word every day. Think about God's word. And then here's a second tip. Think about what I think about? You say, what do you mean by that? Think about what I think about I'm saying. When you think about what you think about, you don't automatically thought. Except every thought you have you challenge them. When you have a thought, you challenge it. You think about what you're thinking about and go, do I want to think about this?
Speaker 1: You say?
Speaker 2: Do I want this thought? When you have a thought, you ask yourself first, is this really true? I can't tell you how much that question will change your life. When you get a thought, you need to ask yourself, is this really true?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I am so this and that? And then you're playing old tapes. If you'll just ask the question, is this really true? It'll change your life? Is this helpful? That's another question to ask, is this helpful? Is it true? Is it helpful? Do I want this thought? In other words, how does it make me feel? And do I want to feel that way? All your feelings are caused by thoughts. And if you don't like the way you feel, change the way you think. And if you don't like the thing you're thinking, will then just replace it with a different thought. Let me tell you a little secret about your mind. You don't have to believe every thought you have. That's a choice, because not every thought you have is true. Proverbs four twenty three says this, be careful how you think, because your life is shaped by your thoughts. And finally we come to the last step the tee in start trust, write this down. Trust that God knows what he's doing. That's the fifth step to a fresh start in life and a fresh start in a new year. Trust that God knows what he's doing. You don't know what he's doing, but you can trust that God knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He's a good God.
Speaker 2: You see when God is working in your life and when he's preparing you for a fresh start, you often can't see it. Or if you can see it and you can see what he's doing, you still may not understand why he's doing it. You can see what he's doing in your life, but you can't see why he's doing it. But God's plan and God's intention for your life are always good. You can trust him. Trust that God knows what he's doing, even when you don't understand why things are happening the way they are. I want to close with the principal and a promise. Here's the background of the principle. One day God told the prophet named Jeremiah. You thought Jeremiah was a bullfrog, but actually he was a prophet. One day God told a prophet named Jeremiah to go to a potter's house and watch that potter making clay potts on a pottery table, you know, one of those turntables. And God says, I want you to go to this potter's house and watch what's going on, and I will give you a message there. So Jeremiah did that, and he goes and finds the potter's house, and sure enough, the guy's sitting at his potter's wheel and it's turning, and he's taking a lump of clay and he's molding it, fixing it.
Speaker 1: And then he noticed something.
Speaker 2: And this is in j Wheremiah eighteen, verse four. Jeremiah eighteen fources this. When the clay pot that the potter was forming on the wheel didn't turn out the way he intended, he simply started over, using the same clay to make a new pot. Jeremiah notices three things. Sometimes things don't turn out the way you intended. That's true. Number two. When that happens, the potter just starts all over again. Number three, But.
Speaker 1: He uses the same clay. He doesn't throw it out.
Speaker 2: He just takes the same clay that he tried to make something and didn't work out the way intended. He takes that same clay and reshapes it. And after Jeremiah saw this object lesson, God explained it in Jeremiah eighteen, verse five, seven, six. Then God said to Jeremiah, Jeremiah, cannot I do the same with you as the potter does, Just as the potter works the clay in his hand, so you are in my hand and I am working on you. That's both the principle and the promise. Now, I don't know, but this last year or even before that, you may have really made a mess of your life.
Speaker 1: And it may have been marred.
Speaker 2: It was marred by the decisions of others and the actions of others, or it had been marred by your own decisions and actions. And your pot who you are, is scarred from poor decisions that you made and things that were done to you. And as a result, your life has not intent turned out as you intended.
Speaker 1: But you're not the potter. God's the potter. You're the clay.
Speaker 2: And just like the potter, God doesn't throw out original clay that's been misshapen by circumstances, scarred, misshapen, didn't turn out the way intended. God doesn't waste all of the pain that you've been through. No, And he doesn't throw out the unique personality and the essence of you that he gave you, the clay, the stuff that made you that he made you with.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Instead, he takes every part of you, all of you that includes the good and the bad and the ugly, all that in the clay and everything you've experienced up in life up to this point.
Speaker 1: You know what does.
Speaker 2: He puts it in his gentle but strong hands. And once you're in his hands, God starts over fresh start on shaping your life. And he begins to work on you lovingly but firmly, like a potter, and he begins to reshape you, applying pressure at just the right places to mold you and remake you into a beautiful, priceless piece of art. And that brings glory to Him, and that brings glory to you. That's what happens when we surrender ourselves completely to God's loving hands, and we trust that God is the master potter who creates masterpieces. This is what it means to get a fresh start. Jesus called it being born again. Two Corinthians five point seventeen says this, when anyone becomes united to Christ, he becomes a new person in solfe. That's fresh start. He becomes a new person inside. He's not the same anymore.
Speaker 1: His old life.
Speaker 2: The old life is gone and a fresh new life has begun. I said it at the start, and I'll say it at the end. God specializes in new beginnings and fresh starts, and you can have one today if you begin taking these steps.
Speaker 1: Had he get started. Well.
Speaker 2: You can start with the prayer that King David prayed Psal. I'm fifty one, verse ten, and the message says this, God, make a fresh start in me, shape a Genesis week from the chaos in my life. I love that God make a fresh start in me. Will you pray that today, shape a Genesis week.
Speaker 1: From the chaos in my life?
Speaker 2: You know, earlier I said it's always too soon to quit, but I also want to say it's never too late to start over. Never too late. If your heart's still pumping, it's never too late. Start over now. If you would like that, it would be my privilege to introduce you to Jesus Christ and lead you in a simple prayer for salvation and a fresh start. Would you bow your heads with me right now? Would you just pray with me? Why don't you just say these words in your heart? You know you can just say as I say the words. You can say God me too. Just say something like this, Dear God, Dear God, I want a fresh start. Dear God, I need a fresh start, and today I've realized that only you can make that happen. I want to stop making excuses. I want to act in faith. So I ask you, Jesus Christ, to put your spirit inside my life and fill me with your love.
Speaker 1: Just say that to God.
Speaker 2: Put your spirit inside my life, Jesus, and fill me with your love. I ask you to forgive everything I've ever done, clean the slate with your mercy and grace, and I ask you to make me a new person, the person I was always intended to become. God, I recognize that you're the potter and I'm the clay, and I'm asking you.
Speaker 1: Today to begin.
Speaker 2: Reshaping my life. Thank you for loving me. And when tough times come and I feel under pressure, help me to trust you, knowing that you're a good and wise God. And I humbly ask you to accept me into your family because Jesus died for me.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Amen,