Speaker 1: Ah well that m H.
Speaker 2: Trigger Warner. This podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 4: Don't you fuck me?
Speaker 2: I fuck me?
Speaker 4: Fuck are.
Speaker 2: Howdy folks, your host double jback here coming at you with another Fridays And I saw their commentary already in the chats. We got a real barn burner here on deck for ead in old night talking some nineteen seventies games show serial killers, that is, serial killers who had got on game shows. So thanks again for joining us here tonight for a Friday's get a little GCD folks of the airwebs. Once again, JJ Vance here host of Operation GCD and not the vice president, And without any further ado, let's go ahead and welcome our guest tonight, Julia the Cosmic Peach Cosmic Peach Podcast. Welcome back to Operation GCD for your very first time.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me for the very first time. JJ. I'm actually really excited about this when I've been looking forward to it for a couple of weeks now and it's it my top the OJ episode. I don't know. We got a lot to this, guests here.
Speaker 2: That'll be tough to do, ma'am. That'll be tough to do. And we kind of, if I'm mad, we kind of piggybacked this episode. Our discussion we played here tonight was kind of all our last conversation on serial Killers of the anal digging variety, the government cheese and you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, government cheese. Actually, I guess, well, do you want to tell the listeners a little bit about what we're going to talk about before I get to going, because I have something I want to reveal to you.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you go ahead and plug some of your stuff your show, please, ma'am. And you can go ahead and do the unveiling of what you got, but then we'll get on the brieving folks here on government cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I host a Cosmic Peach podcast. It's available wherever you listen to podcasts, and I do have Patreon as well, and yeah, just working on a lot of cool stuff. I really enjoyed talking to JJ about government cheese. Those are some of the topics I like to cover program Serial Killers, and that's how I discovered government cheese, but also the one that we're talking about tonight and the big reveal is. I have also given him a moniker. It's a cosmic peach moniker. And Rodney al Calla, he's a Mexican American and he went by the alias of John Berger. So his cosmic peach moniker is the Bell Beefer.
Speaker 2: Nice, okay, the Bell Beefer?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You ever had one of those? From Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: I've heard of these things. I tend to not frequent to many establishments such as that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it really fits him. He's the worst type of Mexican food you can have. And we'll get into his his atrocities later on in the show. But yes, we got government cheese, and tonight we're gonna be talking about the Bell Beefer, also known as the Dating Game Killer.
Speaker 2: And I'm glad you brought that part up because I do want to get into his al kala of the Bell Beefer, his aspects of his you know, chronology of events where he's up in New Hampshire working at a summer camp.
Speaker 3: Yes, that, to me, among other things, has stood out to be alarming.
Speaker 2: Uh kidding, You ain't kidding a lot.
Speaker 3: Like Jeffrey Dahmer ted Bundy. I don't maybe John Wayne Gacy a little bit and government cheese. This guy kept getting busted and getting out, which is something else that I feel like.
Speaker 2: That's the going trend, right, that's the going trend, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if you see that, you automatically have to wonder, like what is really.
Speaker 2: You might be under a tech.
Speaker 3: My darkn asshole.
Speaker 2: So no, that's a good point. And I've been doing a lot of these same kind of comparisons, mapping these guys out their activities, seeing what they've been doing in their lives. So, speaking of Ed Edwards, the other guy we're talking about, he got on two game shows, two game shows, and I still can't find his episode from what's the line and what's my line? But we'll get into some of those details. But speaking of Ed, you know, he's a Satanist ray. He's a prolific serial killer. That seems to be another common trend here amongst these folks, right, another common trend. And one of these folks that I was discussing just very recently that this seems very prolific. There's just a lot of patterns between these folks. Thomas Eugene Creech in Idaho. He basically did everything Ed did ten years after Ed in Idaho, married a seventeen year old in Idaho falls went on a Bonnie and Clyde robbery spree and murder spree with that seventeen year old wife right now. Ed did that by having he's got two different marriage license to that seventeen year old nineteen fifty six, one under the name Ed Edwards and the other one under the name James Garfield Langley. And I would argue these unintelligent agencies that we call them, they need to come up with a better name. Those boys. It's the CIA because James Garfield like the president and Langley like their headquarters. I mean, how else does this man have two marriage licenses on the same day with the same judge and the same stamps and everything else to the same woman under two different personalities and identities. He admits he gets that in nineteen fifty five in Key West, where he is there with at the same time as the CIA and Castro plot and he overthrow the Batista government in Cuba, and then he gets arrested for murder in November of nineteen sixty up there in Portland, Oregon, under the name James Garfield Langley. He shows up to and we're talking mind control stuff as well with this guy, right, he shows up to a Lover's Lane murder scene the next day and he's got a bolt wounded, his arm bleeding shit, and there's a bolt hole in the windshield.
Speaker 3: So they are were he one of those ones that, like the police apprehend him for like other things, maybe even not murder related, And he just keeps getting let back out like one of those kind of guys.
Speaker 2: Sure that happens sometimes, but in this instance, when we're talking about folks, you can just get away. This time in Portland, he gets arrested under James Garfield Langley. He already served a stent in prison under the name Ed Edwards. How's he getting the other identity back? I don't know. But he escapes the Portland jail that night and goes on the run for the next fourteen months as the number one most wanted man in America on the FBI's list. Now, Thomas Eugene Creech had the same ability to escape things all the time.
Speaker 3: The Bell Beefer actually was on the FBI's most wanted list as well, and somebody recognized him and turned him in. But it's it's kind of like one of those things. He has an alias, right, he goes by Yeah, he goes by John Berger, and he goes by Rodney Alcala, and he moves around a lot. So it's kind of hard to uh, oh God, here we go.
Speaker 2: All of these folks are very prolific. They travel everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, is like Randy Craft and Ted Bundy and this guy Bell Bee for it's like there, their bodies are all over the place. They're spread it out. It's it's Portland, Seattle, New Hampshire, New York, all these places in California, and it's like that they're uh, they're everywhere and nowhere at the same time, for sure.
Speaker 2: And much like this case out of Canada, the Jonah's commenting on there, the Picton case and the tom foolery around that the authorities never really seemed to care.
Speaker 3: So or they they purposely turn a blind eye to what these guys are doing. I mean, obviously the Jeffrey Dahmer, the one kid that got returned back to his apartment. Everybody knows about that one, but with government cheese. He actually he had two guys in his car. He pushed one of the guys out decapitated the other guy. They brought him in for questioning. There was no doubt that he had done it. In the district attorney let him back out with almost no questions asked. I mean these guys literally, either they turn a blind eye or there's orders given from on high somewhere to just let him loose. And they go years in years without ever being detected.
Speaker 2: How about forty, that's wild forty They let this serial killer. Yeah, they let the serial killer out on Montana on parole, not the first time they did that with a serial killer up there. And then they didn't track him. He disappeared, He broke parole, and he disappeared for the next forty years. A private detective hired by one of his victims' families is the one who found him as a minister in Arizona and then brought his that they brought his ass back to Montana.
Speaker 3: But this was Yesther. Oh my god, that's like bt K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this was this was ed Edward's old eddie boy there. This was his arch nemesis. Is it Satanist arch nemesis? So this dude was an ardent Satanist? What's his name, Frank Dryman, Frank Trying Frank Dryman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I haven't even ever heard of this fucking guy. I learned in the sixties.
Speaker 2: He murdered in the late fifties and then was in prison with Ed and Red Lodge maximum security prison in Montana for a few years. They were trying to beef to be the biggest dog in town. They're in the prison the biggest, toughest, most murderous Satanist guy. Right, This is document in the prison file. So when they find Frank Dryman in twenty ten, just again a PI hired by one of the victim's families. So then he gets dragged back up to Montana because he's been skip parole for thirty eight years. The guy who's working on the parole board as the investigator at the state prison, Deer Lodge, Right, I said Red Lodge, deer Lodge State Prison is John Cameron, the retired Great Falls police detective who did the seminal study on Ed Edwards. So he already knew Frank Dryman's name, and suddenly Frank Dryman shows up on his lap. He's got access to the prison records, he's got access to Frank Drymon, he writes us in his book about it. There's two books about it. Him and Dryman were competing Satanists and etc. Etc.
Speaker 3: So how so, okay, have you watched or are you into the Dexter series.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the police are just a little retarded, right, folks play into that, I think, right, they take advantage of it. Now I'm familiar with Dexter. I I don't like violence and murder, and despite them, as much as I talk about it, I don't watch a lot of it. And I hate I hate I hate combat, despite serving five years in the Middle East in combat. So these are just the things that I do. It's a kind of a paradox in my life. But I don't really care for murder, and I certainly don't care for the fiction.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a your typical average white female and I watch all the shows and I love Dexter. Obviously, he's like a vigilante. He just kills bad guys, So I guess you can justify it that way. But sure, in this newest season, for anyone in the comments who is watching this, now that you'll know what I'm talking about, it's like Program to Kill. There's a guy who collects serial killers, any brings them all together and he has dinners for him so they can like compare notes and shit and become friends and shit and think.
Speaker 2: This is very prevalent. So that's interesting. It's coming up in media right now. It's getting more prevalent, right.
Speaker 3: When you see guys like, Okay, you know how we talked about in the Government Cheese episode, how William Bonnan, Randy Kraft, and Patrick Kearney were all perpetrating similar crimes in and around the same area at the same time frame. So it's like, how could they know about each other? Right, It's like they have to know about each other. They're like copycatting each other almost. It's like, of course they they probably went to the same program to kill academy or some shit like that.
Speaker 2: Well that I'm glad you're bringing that up, because that's what I'm trying to document in all these six degrees games to play here in Operation GC, these all these folks know each other. So Richard Ramirez gets on one one with Anton Levy before his murder spree in the eighties, Thomas Creech gets eight one on one before his murder springs sixty nine or seventy one there in Idaho. Again, ten years after Ed did the same stuff in Idaho from the same town, he married a seventeen year old ad to Satanist Thomas Creech. Again is a weird connection because he's actually from Cincinnati and served time in Chilicothee Reformatory, the same place. I think that both Ed and Charles Manson when they served there together in fifty two and fifty three, when they were young men twenty and I think eighteen. I think that's when they got recruited of the CIA chaos programs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred. Look at this guy, I mean literally fugitive found running chapel. That's what That's one of the other terrifying things about this is how these guys end up just blending right in to regular society, just like BTK. Wasn't he like head of the fucking boy Scout troop and deacon at his church and you know whatever else?
Speaker 2: No one, no one ever had an nasty or bad or negative thing to say about Ed Edwards.
Speaker 3: Isn't that something?
Speaker 2: They're diabolical theirs? Their psychopaths. Ed got ed got diagnosed.
Speaker 3: Something though, Let me ask you something, JJ, Is it because they're diabolical or is it because they have like a kill switch? Are they realities in the same body? Are they disassociative personality? Maybe they don't even remember their crimes sometimes, Like, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: I think it's not mutually exclusive, ma'am. In fact, have you met buffalo Jared Rivisa. He's a current mind controled assassin went on a multi state you know, stabbing spree. Before that, he wanted to stab me and wear my skin is a human coat. Being my pr rep. The guy he murdered to start that spree hired him as his pr rep. Now he sets allegedly in a mental institution in Bridgewater, Massachusetts, the same mental institution that released that psychopathic kid dedling, cannibalistic, comicidal serial killer Nathaniel bar Jonah out of that place, and he immediately tried to kill, rape and eat and murder another you know, young boy, and then they unleashed him on monk. They didn't put in prison for that. He got probation four weeks after he's let out for doing the same thing that raping, attempting to murder, and then you know, you like to jump on the kids he's a big fat guy. Just he sits on him. It was really weird tactic, but that's what he did everybody. So he got caught doing that again, immediately gotter, got out. Folks saw it, intervened, they put them on probation. Then they shive him the Great Falls, Montana, which has a very similar footprint to mine, not in North Dakota, relative to the Son of Sam narratives and all this cold activity. But it is strange. Again, he gets involved in the evangelical movement up there. It's very interesting. His parents work. His father works at the Air Force base. That's why he goes up there. Come on, he goes on to murder a lot of folks, and the prosecutor's office played a lot of games with the warrants. Detective John Cameron, the man who wrote the seminal study on Ed Edwards there and the only man who's brought them to my attention. This Frank Ryman character is the guy who brought Nathaniel bar Jones of the Justice That's the Syraco face to face with Julia, and it was pure evil.
Speaker 3: Did you get a vibe though, did you get like a creepy feeling off this guy or is it Like I'm saying, like, was there two people in one body, like one of them functions in society, never fucking you know, suspected him of anything and the other ones a kid diddling, cannibalistic serial killer. I mean, like, what was it? What was the vibe?
Speaker 2: Now, this dude's got top cover. You know, he's serving up human meat burgers at church barbecues. The eyewitness statements for that nineteen ninety six crime that he eventually got put in prison for the kidnapping, murder of Zachary Ramsey and eating of Zachary Ramsey. He's one who fed him at the church barbecue in ninety six. All the eyewitness reports came up Nathaniel bar Jona, right, he was last seeing in an alleyway with a ten year old and then you know.
Speaker 3: And then they creepy vibe from the guy I did.
Speaker 2: I did. That's what I'm saying. I think they come in different varieties. This is the kind of variety that comes with a lot of more top cover than Ed has. Right Now, Ed's very diabolical because we'll see, we can even watch clip here from his performance he gave on to tell the truth but he he is a very diabolical man and much like we see with Rodney Okaya on The Dating Game, he's smirking folks while he's on TV, and Ed's doing the same thing.
Speaker 3: So fucking crazy. You got to click for.
Speaker 2: Us, Yeah, for sure. But I do think there is an aspect of that. So how else do you get Ed Edwards or doctor psychiatrist, doctor James Garfield Langley, those are the credentials he would carry around. He Ed openly states his book that he worked for the CIA. I believe him.
Speaker 3: I believe it one hundred questions.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we know his friend Charles did, right, we know they're in the same place. I'm saying, there's a lot of things that we started to start drawing some conclusions on there. But with Ed, how else do you get him to show up to the scene of a lover's lane murder that he committed right so without with a bolt hole on his arm? Now, I think this is a great example of what you're saying. So I think Ed kills on his programmed missions, but also does his his thing as he likes to put it right, and he he murders lovers lane folks. That's what he that's what he went to prison for. That's what he's notorious for. It's what he got busted for. Forensic evidence supporting such. Right, And again that's what happened in Portland where he showed up to the scene of one. So he escapes from prison that night and then the next day, that same date that he escapes every night, and that it's like November twenty seventh, twenty sixth is the night of they arrest him in the morning of the twenty seventh. He escapes the twenty seventh, and a naval officer is murdered in nearby a story at Oregon on that same day. So I think that's a great example of what Ed does. So he had to get out of prison because he was on a mission to murder someone in a hit. Right, But he was doing this thing the night before, and you know, due to the you know, fucked up nature of his mind control, I think he showed back up with the scene bleeding with a bullet hole in his arm.
Speaker 3: Right, that's so fucking wild. Right, So did I ask you this on the last episode, But are you thinking that he might have something to do with the Zodiac stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can get into that some. I mean, this is very prolific. I saw Whitey Bulger, he served, he was in prison with Whitey Bulger in Leavenworth. Ed was interesting, right, But I have a clip from that here.
Speaker 3: The lover's lane thing is really specific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's known for it. So what he got busted for in two thousand and nine. And folks can the interwebs can go check out my Sundays I did last week. I'm doing a case study every few weeks on my Sunday's program here in Operation GCD and Operation GCD Patreon, where I'm doing a case study on Ed Edwards, right, unpacking all of these things based upon the study of John Cameron and trying to move that forward. In fact, I'm in community with John Cameron, hopefully will come on the show, but he hasn't done an interview in seven years. And I think there's reasons why. I don't know those reasons. But so Ed gets busted. His daughter watches a true crime show, not a true crime show, I'm sorry, a local news report on a cold case murder and she says, oh shit, we lived in that town. I know that field. My father took me to that field. We left the next day, so she calls the police department tells him that so they this is Wisconsin. They travel a few hours south to Louisville, Kentucky. Asked Ed for his his DNA and he says no. So they come back later with a warrant and he gives us DNA. It turns out like the Zodiac writes in his letters that the Zodiac gets his rocks off strangling young woman. Well Ed got his rocks off strangling this young woman. There was no sexual penetration. That was never Ed's style. And he seems to have orgasmed threw his pants onto her jeans and they then save that for twenty nine years. And it wasn't for his daughter seeing that and then calling them. You know again, I got a lot of questions around these circumstances of Ed. But nonetheless, that is how he can. He came to get busted in the details of the guy in the Hood at Lake barri Essa, m those are so those are the details of Ed. But John Cameron argues in his book that Ed was simply trying to frame. Because Ed frame folks for all of his crimes, right, that was what he did. He planted evidence and you know, informed a police on her. He was a prolific informer to the FBI back to nineteen fifty one, you know, informing on anti comedies. We got some of those files. The FBI has restricted a lot on Ed for obvious reasons in my opinion, But we see him giving those details. But in the argument that he's trying to uh frame Frank Drymond. Frank Drymond was a naval cryptologist, Frank Drymonds from Vallejo, California. Frank Drymond's documented in that same Deer Lodge prison file is running around around Deer Lodge with the zodiac could with the circle and the cross on it. It's in the file. So if Ed was trying to frame a somebody like his Satanist competition from that same file right in that Dear Lodge prison back in the fifties, this is a very heinous place. This is the most dangerous prison in America. Right. This is after Alcatraz is getting shut down. Everyone's getting shipped out of Alcatraz. In fact, one of the Alcatraz guys comes there and he's the leader of the prison riot. They killed a warden. I think this is a stifferent story altogether. I think it was a target hit on the warden. And I think all these guys got themselves put in prison because the leader of this riot, adds Buddy, says that he intentionally got put in prison to that prison in Montana. He traveled there from like Atlanta. It's ridiculous, got on a bus to go to Montana to rob a store, to get put in this prison his own state, this guy's own statements. But nonetheless, this is a very dangerous place and drymen and Edward, you know, top dogs in this environment. Right. So this that Diamon dude. You said you never heard him. I hadn't heard of him either, man, And he's a very interesting character.
Speaker 3: Well, he ties into the spider web, just like all of them do. I mean, it's it's gotta be an did thing for sure.
Speaker 2: A very diabolical and murderous load there. Jenna, did you.
Speaker 3: See the comment about Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 2: Don't forget Ashton Kutcher was killing people? Yeah, well here's the deal. Ashton Kutcher should have been the number one suspect in his ex girlfriend's murder, right, So what.
Speaker 3: Are your thoughts on that? Because I was I saw the comment pop up. And this is actually the second time in like a week somebody has mentioned this to me about him possibly being a murderer. Also, there's I guess a Mandela effect where I grew up saying this fucker's last name was Kutcher. Okay, Ashton Kutcher, But now I guess it's Couture as in coach, as in vagina have you how do you say it?
Speaker 2: I always thought it was Coucher, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Know really, I always said Ashton Kutcher. But anyways, is he a murderer or not?
Speaker 2: Well, it is interesting. So he was at the scene of the crime, his claims have looked into his girlfriend's home that he was picking up to go I think the Grammys or Emmy's or something, And you know they were both. She was a young actress, he was a young actor. He was already doing that seventies show. One of the women that was Danny Masterson's as girlfriends in this rape business that he got put in prison for. She was dating masters In at the time, and she had some interesting statements reguarding Kutcher's activity that night, calling Masterson for help. So his story doesn't seem to match up and he and then later they prosecute the alleged murderer of this of this young woman in her Hollywood Hills home, right, butchered right in Hollywood Hills home, bleeding on the floor when Kutcher allegedly looked in, he didn't see her, right do you have you know, blood to death on the floor right there in the foyer, right apparently, But he becomes a number one witness against this guy in the state's prosecution.
Speaker 3: It makes me think of, uh, you know, when Heath Ledger died, how like the first person they called was Mary Kate Olsen's bodyguard or some shit like that, Like, why was that call that was made?
Speaker 2: You and the sistern law to the then French president, the same French president that murdered Godolphie with Clinton and got busted for They put him in jail over there for that. That was that was in law no, no, for murdering Godolphie with Clinton. They put the French president jail for that. That French president was the brother in law of that Olsen girl, the Olsen twin. She was married to the brother of the French president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. Yeah, So this false right in line with the rest of our cast of character for tonight showing up on TV.
Speaker 2: Thank you there, Jimmy Bobby is jim Bobby. I called you Jimmy Bobby, but Jimmy Bob one of those thank you sir.
Speaker 3: It's an it's a comment about the OJ bombshell. I'm telling you, this one's gonna be justice prolific.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm telling you, I get a lot of good feedback from that AJ stuff, So I definitely appreciate you bringing you suggesting that show and bringing that up here.
Speaker 3: Well. So, actually, if we want to get on the on the Bell b for train, what do you what do you know about him?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Should I tell you about his past or should I tell you about because I have I have several notes that I was going to bring up to you, But I mean, what what are your what do you know about him?
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into the Bell b for here in a minute. We'll do him before we do ed because that's going to be interesting talking about Chuck Bears as well. But i'd like to get your thoughts on this image I came across today on the interwebs and it seems to be interesting. So when we talk about the lackluster performance of all of these authority matters and whatnot, and they don't pay any attention to these killers and let them go and everything else like that. Well, you know, I like to I often joke here at Operation GCD that most of our you know, the government's budget, you know, from the government to Hollywood, a large portion of the budget line items go to cocaine and hookers. Right, That's what I like to joke about at least, And it seems to indicate that. And this, h this is your photograph right here, seems to encapsulate my point pretty well. This is a great This is a great representation of cocaine and hookers. We got jet, we got good old still alive, Jeff Epp, the Reverend, James Brown, and the don.
Speaker 3: My god, look at this.
Speaker 2: A lot of cocaine and hookers in this photo.
Speaker 3: What a trip.
Speaker 2: I've never seen James Brown. He's all coked out on an interview and like you know, news or whatever, and he's just he's just wigging out. You ever seen that?
Speaker 3: I never saw.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I gotta find that for you real quick.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Oh he's fantastic. Quite a character that James Brown.
Speaker 3: You think Donald Trump was wearing a hair piece even back then? Look at this guy.
Speaker 2: You know, this is I think this picture was around eighty I thought it was around eighty seven. But that doesn't make sense to me because I don't I don't know. I gotta still find a validity of this photo where it came from, because the age groups to some of these folks in the timeframe in which I, you know, I predicted this was at look based upon how these folks look. It doesn't make a lot of sense to me that he knows Epstein supposedly. I don't know, I got I don't know. I gotta look more into the photo. But yeah, I mean, if you look at Donald Trump in like nineteen eighty when he goes to Roy Cones birthday party that year, this is the year after he dresses like y you know.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask, is this around the same timeframe?
Speaker 2: This is? This is the this is a birthday party. Two years later, two years later, he's walking into this hotel and they get a picture of him. I'll see what I can find it. But his hair looks super super funky in that photo, like he's got a wig on there.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know these guys. What do you think about him not wanting to release the list now all of a sudden it's because of this shit, right.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, no idea. What the fuck's going on anymore? Really, I think all these people are just fucking scum bags. To be quite honest with you, I mean I don't know why not right, Like I understand it, Like I like a lot of what he you know, obviously, I was to say who would be better Trump or any of these other opponents, Clinton and Biden, Obama whatever, Bush. Obviously Trump has been doing. I agree with more of his policies, you know, you know, more of America First kind of policies. But if that's just all a ruse, then he's just a bigger dick bager than the rest of them.
Speaker 3: I think it's all theater too, I mean, honestly, I do. I think it's all just actors playing roles every even Epstein. I mean it's like, did he really, I mean, does he exist in the capacity that we think he does? Or is he like just a showman that they've pinned a bunch of this ship on.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Really, that's a good and that's a good point. I think he's a maam. He's a cardboard cut out of a human being, right right.
Speaker 3: It's like, is it really what we interpreted to be, because especially when I see pictures like that, it's like, these are all just actors, this is all just a show.
Speaker 2: Well, Donald Trump is an actor. He's the number one reality TV in the world. That happened. So let's look at James Brown real quick when he's doing a lot of cocaine and going on TV about it. Yeah, well, I don't love Why is it not playing?
Speaker 5: And we welcome you, James Brown? How did all of this trouble begin?
Speaker 2: Lit bit man, America? Is nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all.
Speaker 5: You're not in any difficulties, I'll think. But you're out on bond, no have all the charge has been dropped.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I love how you out on lover out of love?
Speaker 3: Which is it?
Speaker 2: I don't he's.
Speaker 3: Coked out huh, oh my god. And he's just cheesing it up too.
Speaker 2: It's the most it's the most disconnected interview in the world. Like there's it's three minutes of that. It doesn't make any sense. He never comes out with like a reasonable statement. It's just like, you know, get on the scene with sex machine. You know, that's what the Addie Murphy bit was, you know on Saturday Night Live. Yeah, too hot for the hot tub.
Speaker 3: That's why I say that all of this is just like theater stuff. I mean, even even serial killers ending up on game shows. It's just all part of They're all you know. It's like, how does some prolific serial killer who has a violent arrest record you ain't getting up on one of the most popular TV shows for the decade.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you brought that up, because I would argue, mam in a more you know, strategic or meta sense or analysis, that we live in a horror show of a horror side show of smoking mirrors. Right. And on that note, well, you've gave a great introduction to my favorite game here on Operation GCD Fridays. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Speaker 1: You tell me? Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Speaker 2: Who's that man's daddy running Pharaoh? Is it Woody Allen or is it Frank SINATRAO?
Speaker 3: Let me see it again?
Speaker 2: Oh, I got some pictures. I just want to play that bit. I like the the Arnold Schwarzenegger. Bit, So this is allegedly the father, right, the biological father, as we're told, the husband of Mia Pharaoh, right, the second husband of Mia Pharaoh, because their first husband when she was a Satanist and he was a Satanist at least back in the sixties, it seems during Rosemary's baby was Frank Sinatra. Now he claims that he broke off with her over these Satanist kind of matters, but he's the whole rat pack surrounded by Satanists, right, so believe that. Right, So we're told this is his father, right. I think he's born around nineteen eighty two or three or something, so many years later. But Frank and Mia they had a you know, they had not they seem to have been still at least friends. And then what he's out there Mary leaving Mia Pharaoh and marrying the you know, I've gotten to so many disputes with these folks over the interwebs over these disgusting matters. Over the years, he's got quite a you know, following of folks. If you posted on twixter, you know, commenting that he had married as a da daughter and they're like, oh, he didn't technically adopt her. I'm like you said, Fox, She's he's sitting with her it as like a ten year old at a basketball game. And he's sitting there as like a fourty year old at a basketbla and the I don't care if they did the legal paper or not. He's living in the home with her as her father figure, with Mia Pharaoh, who is the legal mother of that child, and then he runs off and marries that lady. Say, there's just a lot of weird sexual stuff I think going there. But so that's supposedly his dad. But I mean, you look at them blue eyes, and I think this picture with old mister blue Eyes, Mia Pharaoh's first husband, Frank Sinatra, I think is a better immate. So this picture comes from this article where folks will he wrote this article will tell you this is a preposterous conspiracy theory. Right, Frank Sinatra did not secretly father Ronan Pharaoh, despite absurd speculation. Friend, it insists. So the picture they'll give you is this picture. And notice how they do a black and white or Frank, because if they show you old Frank and his Frankie blue eyes, You're gonna be like, holy shit, that's running Arrow's dad.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on, the guy, the guy looks just like him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when I say we live in this manufactured reality of a horror side show of smoking mirrors, we're given Ronan Pharaoh as the leader of the Me too movement, the person they thought. He's the one running the charge in the media right investigating it, and the person they he's the one that uncovers the whole. Rose mc gowan scanned them with Weinstein and that was black ops. Yeah, he's the journalist behind all that. That's who was credited for right now. Rose McGowan of course, has her own issues with Satanism that the Children of God. She was part of the s So nonetheless, my point being there is we're told that man's father is Woody Allen. Get the fuck out of here. This dude's like blue eyes, blonde hair. Woody Allen's like five foot four, Jewish man brown here. You know what I mean, No blue eyes, you know what I mean. None of these things seem seems.
Speaker 3: Like nose too.
Speaker 2: My god, Right, yeah, let's watch that.
Speaker 1: You tell me who is your daddy and what does he do?
Speaker 2: They have the same nose. In my opinion, they have the same nose, the same smile, and the same the same eyes, even.
Speaker 3: The color the hairline too.
Speaker 2: Right, So we're giving this guy he's going to solve all the meat to you problems. It's Weinstein, it's rosemac gollan. That's the false narrative. It's laid out there, so folks believe everything was taken care of, right.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So we see that across the spectrum of all activities up and packing these kind of matters relative to that magic show around the Satanic panic and folks like Muppet, mikey Akino and Gang there and his U SIPs the mind worth he's running on folks, He's aren't the Satanist you're looking for, right, He's you know, he's a big Star Wars fan fiction guy. So he likes to say, these aren't the Satanists you're looking for. I thinks he's doing a Jedi mind trick. Well.
Speaker 3: And if you look at a picture of Mia Pharaoh, like a young picture of her, and then you put it with Frank Sinatra, that's their kid. I mean he looks like a fifty to fifty split of Frank Sinatra and young Mia Pharaoh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree. I know, Mia Pharaoh's got blue wise, but I'm just saying, like he's got so much more of Sinatra going to there, right.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, That's what I'm saying is like me has got like a real look about her too, really unique look about her too. But but that guy, that kid is definitely not fothered by a big nosed Jewish guy. Yeah right with brown eyes.
Speaker 2: No way, not happened. Not happening. You know, I knew some folks one time. They were a Jewish couple and not nothing gainst Jewish couples. I'm just saying, they had a ginger kid with freckles, and I said to them, where'd you guys get that one? You know what I mean? Jokingly right, and like, oh no, that's you know. I thought they were gonna say, oh, we adopt them or something like that. But I was just you know, being a jackass, smart ass about do you know friends instance people. But they got that, they got the joke. They like, that's our biological child. I'm like, come on, okay, you know what I mean. If you want to play that game.
Speaker 3: Right, red headed step child, dude.
Speaker 2: How do you there's not a Jewish couple that's producing a freckled, redhead, blue eyed child. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right, unless there was some ginger in the woodpile somewhere signing.
Speaker 2: I guess right, and that's a very dormant gen. I suppose me now, it's.
Speaker 3: Very dormant, very much. So yeah, I mean, look at this picture of MEA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not that's not a bad statement. They're snappy dog. But I guess what My point is, the blue eyes only come from one place my understanding, Iberia the islands in Nation of Iberia, Ireland.
Speaker 3: Mmmm right, yeah, I mean I don't know. I I honestly didn't know that this this kid had anything to do with the me Too movement. So I'm still reeling behind that.
Speaker 2: It's like, right, Dad, He's exactly right, That's what I'm saying. That's when I started getting to the pas folks on the interwebs. I was like, wait a second, we're going to listen to this dude. He's not talking about his own family. And then suddenly he's like, you know, him and his sibling, one of his siblings said that Mia Pharaoh raped him, and he came out and defended both his both woody and bea.
Speaker 3: So what So, Okay, is this guy an actor? Is he is he in the media besides that? Or is he just a journalist?
Speaker 2: I think he just does journalists uff. But you know he works for a major outlet. Let's look here. I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Wonder what his what his presence is in the grander scheme of things.
Speaker 2: Let's look, I don't know enough about the man. I don't know enough about Frank Frank, the actual Frank Junior. He looks more like Frank than Frank Junior looks like Frank.
Speaker 3: Definitely. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: And strangely enough, you think we may be off topic on tonight's conversations. But did you know that the Frank Sinatra's personal writer was the first host of The Gong Show, which was Chuck Barris's show before the Dating Game.
Speaker 3: There, Oh stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, comedian John Barber. Folks of interwebs can check out. I've done a couple of interviews with John Barber. He's also the only man to put Jim Garrison on camera and let him tell his story and he got John fired twice. Wow, so we look at Oh, he's born in eighty seven, Okay, Satchel Ronan O'Sullivan Pharaoh. Oh well, there's the irishman in him, right m He is known for his investigative reporting on sexual abuse allegations against film producer Harvey Weinstein in the story with Rose McGowan. He got a Poltzer for it, So the magazine one the Poetzer for his reporting. He's worked for Unis Steff as a government advisor. Wasn't that fancy?
Speaker 3: Oh? Come on, there we go. That's that's the overarching thing, right there.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 3: A government advisor. That's all we need to know.
Speaker 2: So do you remember this lady? She's old school Hollywood. That's Mia Pharaoh's mom.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think I've ever seen her.
Speaker 2: She was in the original Tarzan mmmmm. She was Jane. So it looks like he hasn't really done much. He's got a law degree from me l typical.
Speaker 3: Well, he's been set up to be taken care of for the rest of his life. I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did Rhodes scholarships. So there you go. We just answered all the questions. He's a Yale attorney, Rhodes scholar. I know a couple of them. Bill Clinton, right mmm and his his boyfriend's stroped out. I think falls in that category.
Speaker 3: What was the connection again with the Gong Show?
Speaker 2: So, Frank Sinatra's personal writer when he was in the late sixties there, mid to late sixties for a few years was John Barber, and John Barber was the first host of The Gong Show. He knows Chuck Bears personally, and I even I asked him offline about these matters with Chuck Bearris, and he didn't give me a direct answer, but he definitely led, you know, left me with the perception that he seemed to think there was something to it.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I obviously think that there's something to it. Chuck Barris, did he ever host the Dating Game or was he just the mind behind it? He's the producer, he created it.
Speaker 2: I think he was such a nut job. He always put himself on camera after firing the host, right, like now, it wasn't that kind of his thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was going to say, because the episode in particular that Bell b for appeared on, Chuck Barris was not the host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Let's look, I don't know. I think he did some dating game hosts though. So he was the creator of the dating game. The original producer of the Newlywed Game and then he created the Gong Show. So the Gong Show was after the Dating Games. That was seventy six to eighty. And then you familiar with this Palisades Park. He wrote a song about diddling young girls at a park in New Jersey back in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a major hit. It's a major hit. Everyone loved it. Was up there with Chuck Berry, you know, the convicted kid diddler who in the nineties, the FBI raided his house and tabloids would run those photos and from the videos they sees where he's farting in Hooker's Mouse. You know that Chuck Berry. He you know, he took a fourteen year old across state lines for the purposes of sexual you know, trafficking, violating the Man Act. The record company got him out of prison after only a few years, and then he would go on to do national tours singing a song called My Dingling. So this guy kind of falls in that same category as Palisades Park. It's about what girls.
Speaker 3: The same exact category. And you know this movie that they're referencing right here I talked about when I discussed Belbiefer because my husband he was like, oh, you got to watch this movie. It's really good. It's called Confessions of a Dangerous Mind.
Speaker 2: And I was like, it wasn't bad, right, Yeah, I was skeptical.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, I don't know what's it about. And then he kind of explained it to me. And then I watched it and I was like, this has gotta be real. Like maybe they dramatized it or whatever, but the thought, but the but the story behind it, I think is real. Is the real shit that that Chuck Barris was under the employe of the CIA and was working as an assassin?
Speaker 2: I have no doubt. I have no doubt. I mean actors going back millennia, actors have been used for spycraft because, for example, in the Medieval Ages medieval times, right, and you know, they some of the only folks that could travel between towns were acting guilts. So that's one example. I also argue, who else can get to any room in the entire world besides Tom Cruise he plays he played Trust me, I think he's a complete creepster, don't get me wrong, but he plays a you know, he really knows how to play a tall guy who knows how to fight, and you know it's you know, make some great films doing it.
Speaker 3: So he knows how to play a tall guy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what I'm talking about. He does too, doesn't he? And he produces this film. Right. Wasn't that George Clooney that did that film?
Speaker 3: Yes, he was the director. Yeah, he was the director.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it was a Cohen Brothers I think.
Speaker 2: And and George Clooney's wife was Julian as One's attorney.
Speaker 3: My god, it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But so this.
Speaker 2: Allegedly over the release of the Podesta emails, allegedly allegedly a legendly.
Speaker 3: But this.
Speaker 2: We can describe this a little bit for us. You mean to do this you me read some of this or do you have some details that as you as you perceived the narrative as depicted in the Confessions of a Danger's Mind, which was a book he wrote. I mean, he wrote that book that turned it into a movie, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you can kind of sum it up for everyone. But my thing is like, even if you look at this, it says bears killed thirty three people. I mean, the numbers are weird. The whole story is weird, and to me it's just like kind of laughed off, like, oh ha haha, the creator of the dating game was a secret CIA assassin. How fantastical. But the truth is it's more common than not. It's like, as we were discussing at the beginning of this episode, how everything is kind of intertwined. The mia Pharoh's kid starting the me Too movement thing, or at least, you know, working with Rose McGowan and stuff. He's really integral to the movement. And then Epstein and James Brown and Trump hanging out, and it's like actors and ci A and serial killers and pedophiles and.
Speaker 2: Things, politicians and pophiles, the same things.
Speaker 3: It's just to me, jj it's like, you know how they always say it's just a big club. It is literally just a big club. To say that that Chuck Barris wasn't a CIA assassin, Why would he make that up? It's very specific.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, we we diminished these things, right, we diminished these things as being preposterous outright. They make films and portray these things in that manner on purpose. It's no different than these sig ops to mine more aspects of shit coating every situation, and then that way, you know, everyone wants to just say, well, that's ridiculous, Chuck Bears, the TV producer, NT the GOM show guy, right, But then you start unpacking it more constructively. You're like, well, how does a guy like Rodney Alkala find his way on the Dating Game? Mm hmmm. One.
Speaker 3: And at the at the time that Bill b for on the Dating Game, ye, he had already been in jail like two or three times and gotten out on probation. He had already murdered I want to say, like sixty women. And it's like, damn, how does he get on a game show with this past?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: How do they keep getting out of jail? How does Frank Dryman get paroled from being a serial killer in the maximum security prison in Montana where he's known in his file is being a heinous dude inside, right, he's been you know, he's hanging out with corn Pop. He's you know, corn Pop's a bad dude. Yeah, Horn Joe Biden And that's the kind of character that this guy is very unscrupulous. Boar diadh, dude, you're good, You're out of here, You're good. Just like Nathaniel bar Jon and you're like, yeah, dude, you're good. And then he tries to rape, murder, eat, and kill another kid a couple of weeks later, and they're like, yeah, you know what, dude, he didn't mean it. You're good probation, like really well.
Speaker 3: And so the first victim that they ever discovered from the Bell Beefer was like a I want to say, she was like eight years old. He picked her up on the side of the road as she was walking to school. He savagely raped her, beat her in the head with uh steel pipe, and the police, some civil servant, somebody thought it was odd that this little girl got into Bell Beefer's car and actually called the police, and the police showed up at his apartment, and that's how they ended up finding this little girl. She survived, if you can believe that, after being savagely raped at eight years old and being beaten in the head multiple times with the steel pipe, she survived. But somehow he was able to escape his apartment with the police officer inside the apartment, and he went on the run to New York for like ten years or something before he was ever apprehension. How do you how do you the police officers literally standing in your apartment with you, and somehow you're able to just skirt right out the front door. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wild too. And he's got a massive porn collection. He's mrking Folks in New York, He's mrking Folks in Wyoming. This guy's very California. Yeah, in California. He's a convicted sex offender.
Speaker 3: Right, He's got a storage locker in Seattle filled with trophies of all of his dead people.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So when Ted Bondy makes claims of the mans and family interseacting with him up there too, I believe it because Charles Manson had a storage locker in Seattle.
Speaker 3: So not only does Bell Beefer have a storage locker in Seattle, Ted Bundy's running around in Seattle. Charles Manson has a storage shed in Seattle. What the fuck is going on in Seattle?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Here's one thing they don't tell us about Ed's friend, Chuck old Eddie Edwards there, Chuck was it his mother or his grandmother? Must have been his mother. She moved to Seattle when he was in Terminal Island prison, so he had connections up there too. Familial connections.
Speaker 3: And I mean it's like this guy.
Speaker 2: Bell Beefer, he ash to sleep on the job, right, taking some cash to sleep on the job though, right.
Speaker 3: Well yeah. And the weird thing too is like he had I think it is the second time he had been arrested for molesting a like a ten year old girl.
Speaker 2: This is right here.
Speaker 3: If I may, maybe he had Charles.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at Charles Manson's parole officer, he was LinkedIn with the CIA chaos folks. He's trying to adopt, he's trying to he takes foster care of a young child of Charles manson son. No shit, he's helping Charles get out of things, right. So I mean these parole officers, that is a good statement, and these people do play a role when they're getting compromised like that.
Speaker 3: I think even if it wasn't the same parole officer, a lot of parole officers are dirty and they work together and they fucking know about each other. Because his parole officer was a female and it was the second time he had been out on probation for rape, literally raping little girls, and she was like oddly loose about where he could travel to. Like we know, he's a second time and almost killed one little girl beater over the head with the pipe and did all this stuff right, and she he's like, I want to take a trip to New York. He's in California at the time, and he's like, I want to take a trip to New York? Is that okay? And even though he was a two time offender with all this stuff he had done and brutally raping and murdering little girls all up and down California, She's like, cool, that's totally fine. Then he goes assumes an alias called John Berger, and that's when he starts working at the kids camp and still murdering women in absolutely disgusting ways. I mean, he was compared to the Hillside stranglers because he would like kind of cat and mouse, you know, he would play with him a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, we talked about that with government Cheese, right, we talked about them government chees. How are they appropriating who killed who? When ms are very similar, the geographical area is very similar, in the time frames, very similar.
Speaker 3: So Bell Beefer got wrapped up in the Hillside Strangler investigation because his crimes were so similar to what are their names Lenyard and it wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, you're thinking of Charles Lake and Leonard Ing right now. That's not the Hillside Stranglers though, right.
Speaker 3: Kenneth Bianki whatever the other guy's name was, his cousin, right, Yeah, those crimes were so similar to Bell Beefer that he got called in for questioning on Hillside Strangler murders.
Speaker 2: Also, that's the same time he's going on the Dating Game though, right, is the same time he's being considered for these murders, and he's already murked folks across the US, and then we see him go on the dating game, right, Yes, do you happen to.
Speaker 3: Have that clip of him on the Dating Game because I always you know, I.
Speaker 2: Will pull it up, man. But let's look at this. I want to as we talk about the propaganda around his narratives, I like to focus here on this comment. Why year old killers like Rodney Okayalis seek the spotlight on TV despite risk of getting caught. I don't think that's what this is about. I don't think that's what this is about at all. But they sell it as a narcissistic, egotistical thing. It's causing this, And I mean, I don't think that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's it. I don't, you know. I understand that they're trying to shine it in a light that psychopaths and narcissists will seek some type of like you know, attention in whatever way they can, and they like get off on being in the public eye and getting away within stuff. Like I get it, that's what they're trying to say. But this goes beyond that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not saying there's not an element of that, but it's not mutually exclusive. You're like many things in this world. It's not not mutually exclusive. You could have a little bit of both factory into these things, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to pull up that clip right now. I'm getting as the victim doing interviews saying she almost got killed when she was fourteen by the dating game killer. I don't think that's the same lady from the TV show. I hope not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one from the TV show. Her name is Sheryl Bradshaw. They actually ended up making a movie about this on Netflix. It's called The Woman of the Hour or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I'm getting to and results with Anna Kendrick.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you put it to YouTube, oh there we go, there we go, and oh there you go. Before you play this, actually see that's the host at the time, this guy that's the host of the time. I'm gonna actually run to the restroom really quick while you play this clip. But I've heard people talk about attractive serial killers before, you know, sometimes they'll mention Ted Bundy, who was an attractive serial killer whatever, And I've never agreed. I've always thought, you know, it was odd that people refer to these guys as attractive. But in the case of Bell Beefer, he like this weird you know, tall, dark, handsome, you know, fair of faucet haircutted freak, and he is pretty suave and he's pretty smooth, and I do find him to be out of all the program killers, probably one of the most attractive ones. But the girl on this episode, Cheryl, she gets the date with him, and he's so fucking creepy that she refuses to go on the date. It's like, imagine seeing this guy, he's obviously handsome, he's smooth, he speaks well, and getting such a bad feeling that you refuse to go on the date with him. You know. I mean, it's that he's got to be exuding some kind of like super creep vibes for you to be like, nah, forget it. Even though I went on this game show and everything, I still don't want to go on the date with the guy. That's how creepy he was.
Speaker 2: I think that's an excellent point, which begs the question of how he got on there in the first place.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, But go ahead and play the clip and I'm going to run to the restroom really quick. I'll be right back. We're making whoopee. What's whoopye?
Speaker 2: Oh my apology is wrong? Dating game? Oh well, if we who got his start when his father found him in the dark room at the age of thirteen.
Speaker 7: Fully developed between tapes, he might find him skydiving or motorcycling.
Speaker 2: Please welcome Rodnye alcohol alcohol with that, Jim Morrison hairstyle, he's got next to welcome to this very stage to confirm that who believe he's in life, living happiness of pursuit. He is an actor, a stork buff. I think it is important to the logistics behind these matters. The producers, the booking agents or what have you that are involved in getting these folks on there. How this dude didn't creep other folks out of you so creepy to the folks that the lady that he wins the show against, right, it's a blind test. She can't see him, but she can hear him in these things. And you know he's not quite as smooth as old Eddie Edwards. I don't think old Radney al Kala here, but he does win this program. Let's fast forward towards the end and let's listen to what he has to say about it. Why do you.
Speaker 4: Sailing to make up your mind?
Speaker 8: So relax and maybe about they wan't tear it on something side.
Speaker 3: I won't even ask any more questions about that.
Speaker 2: I'll just tell you something about the other bachelors.
Speaker 3: You didn't choose number two.
Speaker 2: We did a fine acting job as a virgin maiden. He is an actor, a skin diver from New York City.
Speaker 4: Say hi to Jeed Mills, jet come on this show.
Speaker 6: There they go.
Speaker 2: Let's find Rodney. Where's Rodney?
Speaker 6: He got a lot of nerve.
Speaker 2: He's in the motorcycling. He's also fine photographer.
Speaker 3: The Rodney Alcala.
Speaker 2: Rodney round of applause for Rodney alcohol. I've never really well, I's paid attention. That's how they pronounced his name. Here. It looks like he may be involved in some sort of racket. So we're going to have you take to the course. First, you'll receive tennis lessons from expert Naomi Base seven. So that date never happens, folks. He creeps that lady out, and then she's probably rightfully concludes that she could have gotten murdered as she's doing interviews today, it seems. But it is interesting they introduced him as a photographer, right, so he had thousands of child pornography images right upon his arrest, convicted for such matters and has passed there. This seems to be an ongoing trend. Welcome back man.
Speaker 3: He he lured a lot of women in as victims with this photography racket thing. He'd say, oh, I want to take pictures of you whatever. But there is a couple snippets they're hard to find in the clip, but I'll just surmise where she asks a question and she's like, if you were a food and I was serving you, what would you be? And he would be like, uh oh, she says, what would what is your name, and how do you taste? And he's like, I'm a banana peel me and like he's so smooth, and he's like flirting her up, and she obviously picks him. And then she's like, what's your favorite time of day? And he's like nighttime because that's when all the real action happens. I mean, he's literally like smooth talking. He's like, you know, obviously she picked him for a reason because out of all three of them, he gave like the most witty answers or whatever. She meets him, like I said, he's got like this weird fair of faucet as you said, kind of a knockoff Jim Morrison vibe, tall dark Hanson thing going on, and he's so creepy. She's like, fuck no, I will not go on a date with this guy.
Speaker 2: Is this real life?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 2: I did not know that? That's that's that's interesting information, because I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, the J. S Bring International is a major hair salon still today, and the man who took it over in the wake of Sea Brings Murder was the fifth cousin Markham of John Markham, the second the processed church lay member according to ad Sanders Files and their attorney.
Speaker 3: So is this comment somebody said, j See Brings protege did Belle.
Speaker 2: Beefers Bell Beefers?
Speaker 3: What come on?
Speaker 2: Just a guess? So no, that's the good guess. I'm gonna look into the I am gonna look into that because this guy is the major Hollywood Well this he took over j. S. Brings enterprise. Yeah, I mean this was a Jay Sebring was the hair salon to the stars. That a good point. Elvis Presley, his personal spiritual guide was Jase Brings business partner. He resigned from that business, the drug dealing hair saloon business, and became Elvis Presley's personal spiritual guide. So there's a lot of weird stuff that goes on around these matters.
Speaker 3: Well, and back to the photography thing too. He went by the alias John Berger. He told people that he was a photographer. He lured a lot of women back to his place saying that he was a photographer. And when they finally busted him and got all that stuff out of his storage locker. A lot like Randy Kraft and Jeffrey Dahmer, Belle Beefer's thing was like he liked to take pictures of his dead bodies. And it wasn't just women that he was after. He didn't really discriminate. He had murdered young boys, men, women, little girls. He did not discriminate whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was pretty wild dude, right, He didn't really have all across the whole spectrum of ACTIP, kind of like Richard Ramirez, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was. He was across the spectrum.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: He would just murder whoever he could get his hands on. And there was he he was in the military. I don't know if you came across this in your research, but he joined the army when he was seventeen, and they said that he had antisocial personality disorder and that he was potentially a psychopath, and that he had an IQ of one thirty five. So he was a highly functioning narcissistic psychopath with like dissociative personality disorder. And for me, I find that to be highly significant because I feel like they look for those kind of people.
Speaker 2: That's precisely my same conclusion, ma'am. So ed Edwards gets diagnosed as a sado masochistic psychopath with his rage and terror rooted in the early onset of his life. He was made in a one night stand in the backseat of a car lover's lane. So that's what seemed he's indicated, is that's what sets off his rage is uncontrollable, psychopathic, sado masochistic, sided at the age of thirteen with an IQ of one thirty two. That's mensa level. That's mensa level at the age of thirteen.
Speaker 3: That's what they look for, though, they look for that shit. And after his time.
Speaker 2: That's about jay C. Bring, That's about Jay C. Bring. Shampoo was based on j C. Bring the movie Shampoo. Are you familiar with that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Check this out? Go ahead, man, I didn't mean interrupt you. I just got excited about it.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I was gonna just say. After his time in the army, he went to uh New York University and he studied film under Roman Police.
Speaker 2: Well you beat me too. And so he's hitting a lot of the high marks, right, the army, the psychopath, the genius, right, the satanism. Right, He's doing a lot of these high marks. Right. He's traveling everywhere, he's escaping places, he's gotten multiple names, right, So that's what I'm saying, Like what makes him any different than Eddie there and what makes him not also being part of the same kind of you know, operation kind of chaos programs, Bill Colby's queers, right, as Dave McGowan puts in his uh, his program to kill uh. These serial killers, the satan and serial killers specifically, are the Phoenix program Come Home. That's Michael Aquino's program, weaponized folklore and culture and doing so in a psychopathic, murderous way to shape UH in social engineer folks and tyrannical and pastorinical lulls. And that's all we see around these folks. And I think that's Dave McGown was right. We see the rest of Colby's products Operation Gladio, right, that's Colby program, Air America, that's Colby program, the drug trafficking and the serial killing of Phoenix program. Michael Wakina reported directly to Bill Colby in the Phoenix Program at Vietnam by his own admittance. So we see the same pattern behavior around this guy. And then we see him, you know, doing the TV shows like Dad, And that's what I'm saying. We can see all the same the salient characteristics of these uh you know, scumbags here. We're talking here, and we see the same thing going on here with old Beef Reino. What do we call them again, Belle Beefer Bell Beefer's mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well it's the exact same. That's that's why, that's why you know, some of these guys aren't mentioned specifically in the book Program to Kill, but if you look for the connections, you can and will find them. And it's funny because it's always these guys that it's like, oh, they're kind of obscure. I've never really heard about them. They have all the same shit going on, like Herb Baumeister.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right, that's another right, this guy.
Speaker 3: Has all the same characteristics as a program serial killer.
Speaker 2: So this is if I may real quick, I know you're you're spot on, and no one giving a shit about his activities, right, and folks go into his farm and there's not bodies here. We're just going to turn around and go home. So this is about on the eve of the nineteen sixty eight United States presidential election, successful Beverly Hills hairdresser George Roundee. Right, So that's played by Warren Batty. Right, Warren Batty has his career thanks to Cocaine Bob Evans. This film is written by Robert Town that's Cocaine Bob Evans, writer for all the films he was doing. So we see all this Cocaine Bob stuff. And again we see this character is based on Jay Sebring.
Speaker 3: Nuts.
Speaker 2: How weird is that?
Speaker 3: Wow? In the grand scheme of things, if you know what, we know, it's not weird, but to the unsuspecting it is.
Speaker 2: Well, we see all the nineteen sixty eight presidential election stuff around those same characters, Polanski and Tate. We're eating dinner with all. There's rat pack Satani's the JFK's brother in law's home, the rat packer himself there, the British felt I can't think of his name right now. I believe it was either his home or Frankenheimer there in Malibub, one of the two's right. Anyhow, you know Sinatra was there all the all the rat pack Satan's for there. You know, Sammy Davis, Tate and Polanski, you know, the process were there, right. We saw them around the murder of RFK two in the sixty eight situation, and again we see them all around the sixty nine situation. Where there. Sanders was told, as investigator Larry Larson in the portions of the Book of the Family that were removed here in America but published in the United Kingdom, that Sharon Tate had to die over matters of national security. She ever heard something about Sirhan Sirhan because old double Surhan, according to a I and S report, was attending sex magic rituals at the Tate Polanski home and around, I believe in May of nineteen sixty eight, hosted by a quote unquote English satanic cult. Well that's the process.
Speaker 3: Well see think of it in the spectrum of things. Uh, Randy Craft government cheese Killer campaigned for Robert Kennedy and got paid personal letter of thanks from him.
Speaker 2: Yup. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Bell Beefer goes on to study film under Roman Polanski. So we got.
Speaker 2: Despite them claims that they don't know each other, right, these people all know each other, ma'am. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: They have to I mean, think about it. And it's like we were just saying with Chuck Barris saying, I'm a CIA assassin. Don't look over here, folks.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I had uh one of the most prolific serial killers of all time as a guest appearance on my show Both c I A for sure. I mean it's like, when you really think of it, is it a coincidence or isn't it that he would have ended up on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it seems what we're what we're identifying I think as the sailing characteristics of a much larger program and the machinations of organization in that program. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I want to actually talk to you about one of the victims.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I want to if I may point out some things I thought you've already brought up that I just want to provide some commentary on. So he is from San Antonio, Texas, right, so this was a hotbed of the Nazis that came over. I saw a question about Leno la Bianca. Why was he marked? Well, Leno la Bianca appears to have been the East six Military Police sergeant and that was a guarding camp overcast in southern Bavaria from July of nineteen forty five to may or March of nineteen forty six.
Speaker 3: And he also had two hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of gambling debt.
Speaker 2: Well, this is how I think those things intersect, because he's already part of the network. He's already associated with those folks, so he's already all nazified up in that program. I think of Project paper Clip because Camp Overcast, Project paper Clips started his Operation Overcast and it was later named Project paper Clip. But the reason why this camp was Camp Overcast, this was the first round of Nazis. They were drafted. This was Warner von Braun, This was Walter Dornberger, this was uh shit, you done? I done? Forgot my Nazis. The guy that invented Air Force Medicine. No, he's a good one, but he's no. No, HU purchased Strughold. He invented Air Force medicine, which is a lot of Nazis shit, and did a lot of human testing on various elevations and altitudes and activities. And again Nazis ship. But that's headquartered out of San Antonio at Randolph Air Force Base in Brooks Air Force based Air Force Medical Command. So when I see this dude coming up doing, you know, out of those areas with some military backgrounds as well, I'm just saying, like, you know, maybe he had some some early onset of nazishit in his back round too, that got him started on this path.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, Yeah, all right, because look at the timeframe, right, he was born and.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. He was there years later before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. That's what I'm saying though, is like, it's just the timing of a lot of these guys ending up being, you know, part of the in my opinion, the same program that Charles Manson was a part of. They're they're all they all congregate around the same time frame, this first run of serial killing.
Speaker 2: Right, And he's got Fort Brad connections, right, so does Eddie. So does Eddie. Eddie was pimping out one of his girls on the run in the early fifties. He was on the run being a wall from the Marines where he faked his birth certificate to get in there because he was only seventeen. But he uh and they found out and you know, he may well instead of getting charged. But nonetheless, this is how he got in prison the first time. But he's pimp in his own book, he's a witting to pimping out ladies. And I think it's nineteen fifty fifty five or fifty five in Fort Bragg under the name doctor James Garfield Langley. He operates. So John Cameron did a great service to the folks. He also got fired I think as a result of this. He pulled at Edwards NCIC record. It's on his website. John Cameron's from the database, right, you know he was. He had access to it from the prison system where he was working as the investigator for the parle board, but the FBI did not like him accessing EDS and CIC file. We see an EDS in CIC file. Though. He had other aliases that he got arrested under over the years, one of which was a very unique name called Eugene Starr and the only person I can find the Eugene Star was an army Fella station at Fort Bragg. At the same time Ed's pimping out ladies, was it. What year was that, nineteen fifty five, early fifty six, right around.
Speaker 3: The same time that well, b for like nineteen sixty one. That's not too far off.
Speaker 2: No, it's not far off at all. Man Ed gets arrested in January of nineteen sixty two, so from November of nineteen sixty so he's doing that before he went to prison of Montana. He's pimping out ladies in Fort Bragg. But he this is again, this isn't his own book. Because we ask how all these people get onto things, I can tell you how Ed got on a lot of things. He created his own publishing company as a front company called Heart Publishing, published a book claiming to be a metamorphosized serial killer. I'm sorry, criminal, metamorphosized criminal. Meanwhile, he's just marking folks the entire time. He's traveling America on over one thousand radio and TV net stations in the nineteen seventies and allegedly just marking folks the entire time.
Speaker 3: Fucking wild.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it is a close proximity though, because he does have activities in this area. He gets arrested in January of sixty two, is the number one most wanted man in America from the Federal Bureau of on Investigations list in Atlanta, Georgia. So again, he's very prolefic. He went to Mexico before that too, So when Rodney was living in Mexico, as in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Well you know who else is in Mexico around that time. Patrick Kearney who was mistaken as the Government Cheese killer because their crimes were so similar. In Patrick Kearney studied h something with Lee Harvey Oswald.
Speaker 2: He yeah, there was. They were at the they were at the Monterey Naval Station Language Academy up there, Monterey.
Speaker 3: California, the language academy. That's right. So so Patrick Kearney, serial killer, prolific serial killer, was in Mexico studying something about language with Lee Harvey Oswald. And then we had Oh.
Speaker 2: I might be getting those mixed up. Was he the guy that was also seen at the Mexican embassy claiming to be in Oswald? Was that the same one? Maybe I'm getting guys mixed up.
Speaker 3: No, No, that Patrick Kearney was was a pedophile serial killer who was murdering in and around the same area and timeframe as Government Cheese. They they almost tell the two apart. But the but the thing is Government Cheese was in the Air Force. Patrick Kearney was in the Air Force. Belle Beefirst in the Army, a right ed.
Speaker 2: Be b for Government Cheese. Combo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at this, Look at this this Patrick Kearney. If you scroll down just a little bit, you'll see the mention of Lee harveyot stop stop stop, let me see. Yeah, and he attended military language school with Lee Harvey Oswald. He went. He went on to claim that he drove Oswald to the Mexican border and almost went to Mexico City with him, and that's in nineteen fifty eight. I'll call his father's name. Last name is Becure and that's French.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I'll have to look into that further. I appreciate that there, Tony. So you're bringing up some good points. I like where your head's at. So, yeah, that that's that same language school that we're talking about here in Montere it's a Monerate now Mexico. Man, it's the Monterey Bay, California. To point that out there where May Brussel was doing her radio show out of and lived for many years. So May Brussel talks about somebody else who knew Charles Manson at that same language school and must have known likely known Patrick Kearney. This guy was a naval guy, intelligence ow and I guy. He infiltrated the hippie movement, much like Sharon Tate's father would later do. And a couple of years after this incident. This was I think sixty eight, so May May meets him because she would pick up a bunch of hippies hitchhiking in the area after Summer of Love. She was always, you know, she's a you know, a mother with you know, four children in a van. She's just picking up pitch hikers of the hippies, you know. And she picked up this dude, and she would later she lived in Monterey, she would later see him leaving the base there as a naval officer. She says. She talks about this in her radio program in the seventies early seventies. Should we see another confluence of weird events right around that that Monteree language school there? Right?
Speaker 3: So odd? No, it's not odd. I shouldn't say that. It makes perfect sense if you get on board with what you and I know about this covin.
Speaker 2: If you will, you ain't kidding. And it is that we are talking the same guy with Patrick Kearny. So he is the guy who claims to have also driven Oswald down to Mexico City, right, even though Oswald never went to Mexico City. This was the double Oswald situation, but he plays into that narrative, right, they're right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I mean it's like I was saying before, look at who these guys end up hanging out with. What what's that say? Add for JJ and Julius Newburger place the government government cheese, Yeah, bell B for government cheese.
Speaker 2: I'll I want to point this thing out about Patrick Kearny that I really thought was a fun fact. He returned to California and became an engineer at he was.
Speaker 3: Aircraft and William Bonnan, who was also mistaken to be government cheese, was a air force and killing.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that the same fellow that also worked for the RFK nineteen sixty eight presidential campaign in Los Angeles? That was Randy No, there's two of them, And there's no way government cheese.
Speaker 3: That was William and government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's no way these folks don't know Tate Polanski, right, they weren't on the same presidential campaign right in the same country.
Speaker 3: I'm saying. So Patrick Kearney, William Bonn, and Randy Kraft they're all. They're all. It's like I said before, JJ, It's it's like they meet up at some kind of serial killer convention and they compare nos and ship and they like, they know, they know each other. They have to know each other.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean, you're making I like your heads at ma'am. I've been thinking the same thing and trying to do this case study on it. I'm packing a lot of the similarities amongst all these killings, not only looking at the victims and doing more of the victimology, right, and this kind of how these victims got there and maybe they were born into it. It seems, you know, when you're saying that this dude might be from some weird French line, I'm into that because a lot of these folks are in these weird bloodlines that are find themselves there. It's not just Abigail Folger's saranted, it's it's a Markham, It's you know, it's a fellow Brian now from Zodiac. Right.
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna there's there's one victim here that I want to talk to you about. Actually there's two victims I want to talk to you about. But the first one lines up with what you're saying. Uh, he murdered a girl, Bell Beefer murdered a girl. Her name. Let's see here the.
Speaker 2: Victoris if you'd like, And he won second place.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I think her name was something Hoover, Oh Hoover.
Speaker 2: Or however Hoover or how Horvard disappears after al Cala's second release in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Yes, look at this, It says Ellen Jane Hover, twenty three year old daughter of nightclub owner and the granddaughter where O lost it? Oh, and the goddaughter of Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior. So he ends up murdering the goddaughter of Dean Martin and Sammy Davis junior. And he takes he takes her body. Look where he takes it. Look where he takes it?
Speaker 2: JJ I know the JD.
Speaker 3: On the JD. Rockefeller Estate. Have you seen the JD. Rockefeller Estate. The motherfucker is fenced off. The motherfucker is elusive as fuck to get to how how does he and why does he have access to be burying anybody's fucked up dead corpse on the J. D. Rockefeller Estate, The god daughter of Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior. First off, how does he even get to her? How does he even know where? Gets her? Murders her and then buries her on the Rockefeller estate.
Speaker 2: Come to Westchester County, Westchester County, New York. Man, it's a real den of inequity.
Speaker 3: But think about that.
Speaker 2: Do you know who else lives on the Rockefeller State the property that may not be within the fenced area, but it's just outside of it in chap Equittick and property at least used to be owned by the Rockefeller State. The Clintons bill, the famously take I know, you know, you know, being an Air Force MP for many years, a lot of the secrets, we do a lot of details with Secret Service. We augment their activities. I've done a lot of you know, a lot of presidential details from varying capacities sniper to crowd control, et cetera. And you know, so I've been a lot of these folks, and I've been told that old Bell's like, well, he likes to do his job daily, jogs to the Rockefeller State.
Speaker 3: They got bodies buried all over the place. Apparently fucking Bell Beefer's over there burying his Why not the Clintons. Somebody put in the comments section here the Sandman comic and TV series, there's a convention of serial killers.
Speaker 2: That is ship is he from a famous Texas Ranger political family of Texas. Oh man, I appreciate that, Tony. I'm gonn look into that where I missed that completely. This is Bell Beefer chat is.
Speaker 3: Off the chain tonight. Two comments in a row? What was that second?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you were saying something, know you were good.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, somebody put the comments about the serial killer convention in the Sandman TV series. I talk about that sometimes too. But what was that second one? Did he come from a famous Texas range?
Speaker 2: Dah that that Mexican French name there the book Horse, it's his mother's family. I think we'll go back and look. But that's apparently that's an old school Texas family. Now, I at least to live in San Antonio for three years, and uh, you know, I spent a lot of time around Texas folk as well. They have this weird thing that I don't understand that they do. They're all getting arguments of barbecues and whatnot. You know, these these older families have been there a long time. They getting arguments of whose family has been there longer.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 2: It's really bizarre. But you know a lot of times these Mexican families win because they were there a little bit longer, you know what I mean? Family being a Texas Ranger. That's interesting. I did not know that. That's fascinating.
Speaker 3: Well, Bell Beefer's dad took off when he was like four years old or some ship like that split, He split and left the mom.
Speaker 2: And then so is that where he's getting the burger? Where was that his mom's family's boukar? Where are we get in the book warp, I've not.
Speaker 3: Forgotten Right here it says.
Speaker 2: That's his dad's name.
Speaker 3: Then huh, that's his dad's name. The John Burger thing is just some ship he made up.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought maybe his dad's name was Alkala. I guess I missed that altogether.
Speaker 3: His mom's name Anna Maria Gutierrez.
Speaker 2: But how did he become how did he become an al Calla?
Speaker 3: Right there? The middle name his dad's middle name.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see now, Oh, well they do those weird things in Mexico. Right, Oh? Do I take that off?
Speaker 3: The two last names thing?
Speaker 2: Well, they do the hyphen thing and they take the mother. I thought, maybe I'm confused. I thought they took the mother's name, right, Isn't that that's not part of the deal.
Speaker 3: I thought it was like a hyphenated between both of them, like part of the dads and part of the moms. But I could be totally fucking wrong about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well, stand by, please, man, Let's look here again, book Horse. I was trying to look up that bookcourg name right here?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, see, he says, I'll call his father, Movejudierra. Is he to Mexico? Then abandoned them.
Speaker 2: I'm cutting out again. I apologize. So you know what I mean? That wouldn't you be like a Gutierrez hyphen Buchoor.
Speaker 3: The name is strange because if it does come from like an old Mexican family or old French family, something like that, that would be significant.
Speaker 2: Now I totally agree with you, especially if this family is deeply rooted in the San Antonio politics in the Texas Rangers. Right mm hmm. Okayyu's mother's last name right, Oh, there we go. So he takes the mother's last name. So then why would now cal Tech his mother's last name?
Speaker 3: Maybe because he needs to have the.
Speaker 2: Right He's doing some boukhor stuff maybe, and that's where the burgh comes from, right, He's focused on that boukore on hay pronounce I'm probably butchering it too. I's what I'm saying. I don't understand always the name game. I knew there was a union name thing, and that is I totally missed this. We to do have some great comments, and I appreciate you folks with the interwebs tuning in to get a little GCD here tonight, but also in the commentary. It's great stuff. I definitely enjoy it.
Speaker 3: The comments are are off the off the charts tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't good.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just trying to look at it. Go ahead, man, I'm just trying to look up this Texas Ranger. Well, I'm just when we're talking French stuff, we're talking society stuff now in America. All these French names, every French name you know has people in the society of Cincinnati, even folks like Labooth, Shia Shia Labooth. You know, folks like Jackie Bouvier, Kennedy, her Dad society Cincinnati. Bouvier's right, That's what I'm saying. So this is a bookhoor thing. Even though it came to Mexico doesn't mean it's it sounds pretty French to me. That's some French origin right, mm hmm, seems like but please go ahead, I'm looking up this.
Speaker 3: So I was just gonna tell you about. So the first victim was was the god daughter of Dean Martin and everything buried at the Rockefeller Estate. Which, uh, that should be a huge red flag for anyone, even if they're not into the program to kill the universe. That just should stand out as completely insane how he was able to acquire access to the Rockefeller Estate to be burying bodies. But anyways, the second victim I also find to be interesting because he takes. Her name is Monique Hoit. He kidnaps her, rapes her, drives her to Joshua Tree, takes pictures of her posed in like weird sexual positions, sodomizes her, rapes her again, suffocates her, strangles her until she's about to pass out, and then revives her and then continues to do that over and over again.
Speaker 2: Okay, in the head.
Speaker 3: Her name is Monique, and then he bludgeons her in the head with a rock over and over again, rapes her some more. She survives all of this, fifteen years old. She survives all of this. Good Lord he takes He's like, oh well, I guess I didn't kill her. I'm gonna take her back to my apartment to finish her off. He stops at a gas station, She escapes the car, runs to the police station, files a report that she's been raped, sodomized, raped some more, beaten in the head with a rock, escaped the attacker. She takes him right to his apartment. He gets arrested, and they put the bail so low that his mother posted the bail within like an hour of him getting arrested, and he's released right back onto the streets within like an hour of being arrested. Even so, he has bludgeoned, raped, sodomized, and strangled this girl almost to death. He's released within an hour, and then he goes on to kill like seven or eight more women.
Speaker 2: How is this?
Speaker 3: I mean, JJ, I think about that. How is this reality?
Speaker 2: Well, booth means beef. How is that reality?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I totally agree with you, And this is a great You're presenting a great example of the bizarre nature of how this dude operates. M hm. So, how far is this from Jack Parsons ritual activities near Joshua Tree or the the solar lodge of the oto that was out there that had that child in a cage that got busted in a case.
Speaker 3: Well, look at the timeframe too. It says on Valentine's Day nineteen, I was seventy nine.
Speaker 2: I was going to point out the other one was July fifteenth, and the folks of innerwebs want to get understanding of the weird occult nature of July sixteenth, which would have been seemingly the night, the more early morning hours when that lady was buried on the Rockefeller State. Well, I did a show a couple of weeks ago on July sixteenth of the occult weird at ease and odd of ease and high, you know, high weirdness around that date, especially here in America. But you know, I I thought this was in speaking of the Rockefeller State. Yeah, it is, so, it's west Chester County. I was a comment about the mounds. I don't I can't quite off the top of my head, but Entremer Park was a man location. I'm pretty sure this Rockefeller was a man location. But I'll get back to it's a good kind again. I love the commentary because I uh, I have I've lost those the mind notes of the Rockefeller State somewhere in the molted hops and bong resident sadly, but I'll definitely get back down that. And then this too, like, look, if we're seeing victims of one family maybe or victims of cold activities right here, maybe that's maybe that's the Sane Hoyt family.
Speaker 3: Well it to me, it's it's like, it's like, uh, how does one sodomize repeatedly, rape, bludgeon in the head, strangle repeatedly, over and over again a fifteen year old girl. She escapes, she runs to the police, she files the report, and he's released within an hour to murder it. God only knows how many more.
Speaker 2: Well, you want to meet Rodney out Kal's and sister.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is this guy?
Speaker 2: Colonel French born in New Orleans. So I don't have his membership, that's a very strong likelihood he's Society of the Cincinnati. Wow, this miss that. I totally missed that. Well, I mean we see the same pattern behavior. I mean Sharon Tate, her father Society of Cincinnati, Brian Hart and all a Zodiac victim. He was society hereditary member from his maternal grandfather. It's passed down to the closest male bloodline, and if you don't have a son like Jack Bouvier did not have a son Black Jack Bouvier. Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy on NASA's father. He didn't have any sons his eldest grandson JFK. Junior. So when JFK Jr. Was born, his grandfather was already dead. So I presume he was born into the rereditary membership of the Society of Cincinnati. I do have his membership card, Jack Bouvier, so, but I will certainly look into Boukhar. Here is I've been studying the New Orleans stuff in this front. I've been getting real deep in the French Society lately, and it's interesting. The DuPonts Ei DuPont original member. Again, if you know a name in an America, it's French there. I'm telling you, it's their their society. The new has got members from his paternal line in the Society of Cincinnati in the French chapter. The American Protestant. Yeah, the American French Protestant pope whose father converted to Catholicism. And somehow this dude's of the pope Society of Cincinnati heritage and that blood line of the paternal blood line.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you think about Nicholas Cage being so obsessed with the French stuff in buying that weird high in New Orleans and shit like that, and his grave site's already been plotted out in New Orleans and shit like that.
Speaker 2: I think Nick Cage is an ancient Alian cargo cultist, and that doesn't go These Satanists are also an Chtanalian cargo cultists. I'm not saying he's a Satanist, but they do get along in there's capacities in New Orleans is a very occult town, so there's a high probability that he is there. And he marries Lisa Marie Presley, lifelong scientologists. You know, that is like corporate Satanism basically, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But it surprised you to find out that Nicholas Cage is like a prolific serial killer.
Speaker 2: Not even the slightest.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying is like actors, TV personalities, you know, politicians, they they're all like fucking secretly and like like with Belle b for ending up on I they hosted fucking dating show killing the god daughter of Dean Martin, Baringer on the Rockefeller Estate, all of this stuff. It's like, obviously these guys are fucking connected.
Speaker 2: Well, if you look at how, you know, they're definitely connected. Man, if you look at how, you know, you know, you look at how somebody like you know, Well, when we're talking to the Rockefeller Estate, with the epicenter of the activities you're describing right here, I think I can encapsulate a lot of that stuff exhibited at least here in this this one photograph. Now, I don't know what happened here beforehand or after, and I don't care to know, but you'll see Henry Kessinger. His his daddy, not real life but professional daddy is Nelson Rockefeller, you know, resident of that estate. And he's the guy who's instrumental, instrumental in all these Nazi programs of national security from within the White House dating back to World War Two and thereafter from the Eisenhowers. He was the Army intelligence guy assigned to the White House in the Eisenhower administration. So he's oss he's setting up the Nazi stuff. He's going in the White House, he's running all the machinations of national security. Later through his boys Kissinger and Zebranu Brazenski right, and again you can look at their symbolism of these organizations. They all use the fucking swasika again, mister Process. Here Bob Cocaine Evans, who gets busted with the Median cartel from Merk and Roy Raidin right, the head of the Process in New York, according to Margy Terry's ultimate Evil. So we see again these epicenter of activities and these matters around. When you say that, I mean, it seems shocking that you'd find a body barrier there like that. But I mean, look at the crew right, mm hm, you know where this man is from. This guy right the shirt was bastard Bob Cocaine Evans, Westchester County, New York, ma'am, the den of iniquity. His mother's family is a very prominent grocer distribution company. They're still today.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, let's play a little game here, all right, Let's just play a little game here. Let's pretend that we are psychopaths like the CIA fucking uh program to kill Academy fucking you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Let's just love to play that game. Mind says, to get it started for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When I like to talk about psychopaths and thinking like a psychopath, I like to play this clip to understand how a psychopath thinks.
Speaker 9: As we know there are known nomes, there are things we know. We know, we also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there's some things we do not know, but they're also unknown unknowns. The ones we don't know we don't.
Speaker 2: And there you go. That's a psychopath. That's how they think right there.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, let's just say the rules. This is the rules of the game. You have to pick out of ten serial killers for your team, right that you're going to send out you We're doing fucking Colby type shit. We're sending out serial killers and there's a draft pick. Who are you getting? So Belle Beef for his body count is estimated to be around one hundred and thirty, right.
Speaker 2: Well, the name of Bell Beefer. I expect at least that.
Speaker 3: Much, at least Government Cheese is somewhere sixty to seventy victims. And you know Ted Bundy, they never found out. They said it could be upwards of one hundred victims. Who are you picking for a year? This is a draft pick jj.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's five oh five. I will take five Edwards and then I will clone him four times.
Speaker 3: No, for real, you could pick at Edwards, but then you got four more that you have to pick to be on your team.
Speaker 2: Well, according to my understanding of the reports and books that I've read from John Cameron regarding Frank Dryman, he's my number two. And then I'm gonna go with let's see here, let me give a let men get a little bit of hmm. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go international and take Adolph Adolfo Costanza in the third spot.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Two number four. I feel like I need I don't I'm not big into DEI programs, but I feel like I'm gonna need an Aileen Morenos on the squad, you know, just in case.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: And then my starting five, I'm gonna round it out with that Pinkerton pig fella. We gonna need to clean up operation. We gotta feed these people somewhere to the pigs, right right.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a star lineup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the all star team. I like to see what you got, ma'am. See you gotta see if you can pete with my lineup.
Speaker 3: My top five for my draft to pick. If we're going body count alone, I'm going Bell B for Government Cheese, Ted Bhole, Jeffrey Dahmer, and for rounding out the fifth one. I want to throw a wild card in there and say let's go Kissinger or Fauci, maybe Fauci. Yeah, Number five is gonna be Fauci for me. Oh shit, I think I lost you?
Speaker 2: Are you back my back?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where was I on the countdown? The wild card?
Speaker 2: You need? You need the final you need the wild card, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anthony Fauci.
Speaker 2: Oh, well played.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's gonna be my all star lineup.
Speaker 2: Just competition, original competition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because by a warfare is one of the most smoothest ways to get your body count up into like hundreds of thousands of people.
Speaker 2: Can we see how diabolic and we see how diabolical old Tony Fauci is within dog experiments. And he hired none other than a fella from the son of Sam Cold of Yonkers. There, according to the ultimate evil, a fellow by the name of an Ardent pedophile by the name of I done forgot his name, as I'm just trying to describe him. What's his name? Oh, Lord of Mercy, Carlton Gadgetsik, Carlton gas Well employed for Tony Foucy. Carlton Gadgetak brought about fifty young boys back from Micronesia and documented and no one gave a shit. I And they eventually gave a shit, but then like they only gave like, you know, they just made it look good, right, They didn't really give a shit.
Speaker 3: I think the people in the comments are playing the game to Somebody said the Green River dude was terrible. Also programmed to kill Greenriver.
Speaker 2: Also a team. Also a team, a team? Also a team. Yeah, also a team. No, I've I've looked into that a lot. In fact, in the nineteen ninety eight American Psychological Association National Conference, there is a psychia psychoologists or psychiatrist I don't remember now, one of those things, you know, one of those cooks. He wrote a he did he did his national conference. This is one of the lead performer performances or presentations of the national Conference in Boston that year for the a p A. And he did it. The Green River Killer, the occult murders of the Green River Killer.
Speaker 3: And they always get They always get these names, right, That's what kills me. That's why I rename them. It's just not fair that they go down with these these bitchen monikers.
Speaker 2: I hate that much like government cheese and gang. There's so many folks murking these hookers and around Seattle and Tacama at the time. It's like, how you attripping this all to one person in the first place. You don't have any.
Speaker 3: Effen they make They make the villain. That's all they have to do, JJ is make a villain. Give them a name, give them a scary backstory, show a picture of him wearing a fucking coat and tie.
Speaker 2: That's part of the show, right, you got you got to make it. You gotta make it fantastical, right, you gotta make it unbelievable that this one guy did all these things.
Speaker 3: Yes, this one guy. That's why you know. I recently talked about somebody brought it up about how Ted Bundy had such a huge backing of support from the Mormon Church and they made signs and held them up outside the courthouse. We love Ted and all this shit. They just looked like idiots. I mean, it's like, this is all part of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Israel my sixth man. That's my sixth man because he's a.
Speaker 3: Not I forgot about that guy. I forgot about that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he knew Timothy McVay and the Kio brothers.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 3: So that's your sixth pick.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, knew Timothy McVay and then the Kio brothers grew up or so of their teenage years with Israel Keys. And there's there's connecting principles around that same Nazi compound up there in northern Idaho. Right when I'm always referring to Colby's queers about and who do these domestic air campaigns, which I think we're under one right now. That's a horse of a different color, man. But yeah, the I would take Israel Keys. He's my sixth man. He's the guy off the bench.
Speaker 3: That's your backup. That's your bench guy. That's your backup guy. Yeah. I mean that's why, that's why these guys are so sensationalized though, right, It's like you give them a name and you give them HBO documentary or a Netflix documentary, and you've created, you've created. But you know at the scene, you mean like stranger things?
Speaker 2: Do you mean like Stranger Things. What do you mean that was produced by Carlton gad you six nephew. So when we see these Netflix documentary, yeah, look at the look at the preceding credits the first season, he was the show runner. I'm not the producer. He was the showrunner for the first season, the head writer. I believe what his role was. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We were producing these narratives in these shows, in these documentaries, right, yep, we see the same pattern. What the actual black Yeah, and we see the same pattern. I used Israel Keys as an example. Yes, he knows the key is keyo's need McVay. They're connected to that Hayden Lake compound. And on top of that, Israel Keys is a great example of a Nazi Satanist, you know, devout right there, you know, self proclaimed, and that he is being used in the Bill Colby's Queer's Operation Gladio style. So he marks up, he does a home invasion. He's he's much like Bell BF for here. He's got a full spectrum of activities and victims and whatnot. He does a home invasion in a small town just outside of Burlington, Vermont. I think was June eighth, twenty eleven. This is just near my bootleg hometown of Campbells Hump, Huntington, Vermont, where I spent every summer my childhood and a lot of my adult life. The uh, this is an area that's very so I'm very familiar with. It's an area is very quiet. No one locks their doors after Israel Keys did that home invasion nearby Essex, in between Huntington and Burlington, about halfway in between them. It's kind of suburban city, but Burlington's not really a city, you know. And I'm out in the mountains where I'm at half you know, it's like twenty miles away. So these are all very rural areas and folks were never locking their doors. Israel Keys did that home invasion, kidnapped those folks and murdered them, like thirty miles away or whatever. Dump some bodies that scared the shit out of them. I was up there just after these activities. I watched the fear in the communities of Vermont, and I watched even my family up there locking their doors.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: And that's Operation Gladio right there. That is Operation Gladio by a Nazi Satanist who was very prolific. He you know, he maybe depending on his you know, he might work his way up off the bench at some point. But I mean he's right now, he's a sixth man.
Speaker 3: Well have you heard of the serial killer guy from Alaska that supposedly had kill boxes set up in like all fifty states?
Speaker 2: That's Israel.
Speaker 3: Key, are you sure that's that guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he gonna killis No, he had numerous kill kits in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York that had been documented, including the one in this case.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: He commits suicide allegedly into prison and anchors. But he's got he's got murders from Maine to Alaska.
Speaker 3: Kill boxes set up.
Speaker 2: Kill boxes.
Speaker 3: Yeahs to kill boxes.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you train somebody? So how do you train something? I see trail maker Jones making a lot of good comments. I appreciate your commentary, sir. He's brought to We discussed offline. We'll be doing something in the future here. In fact, if you want to talk some serial killers on these more program to kill matters, you're welcome to join us in that conversation as well. But an individual who's never considered really a serial killer, even though he's been highly trained at these matters. We're describing right now a Gambino mobster that has connections to that whole son of sam Thing well, at least tertiary connections, if not possibly direct Roy de Mayo. So he had this whole process, very technical process of killing that he's killed hundreds of folks. He would get him into his bar in uh Brooklyn, Queen the kind of the border of Carr I think is and easy Queens, kind of the border of Brooklyn and Queens and the Gemini Lounge. And it was called the Gemini process, and he would get all these hundreds of folks he murdered. John Gotti's on recorded tapes. The head of the game would later be the head of the Gambino crime family. The Mayo wasn't a capo, but he was almost so powerful as his capo, right, Gambino was a capo, Gotti was a capo Gotti and Sammy the song Bird Gravano, they were deathly afraid of roy To Mayo, and roy To Mayo had a whole international car car, Theffer, and he was selling automobiles to you know, Saddam Hussein and gang. You know, stolen vehicles, you know high you know high price stuff, rolls, Royce, etcetera, that kind of thing, Lamborghini's. He also, again was a highly trained murderer. So if someone taught him how to you know, gut people properly, stabbing properly in the right spots, then gut them, they'd hang them over like the bathtub and let all the blood drain out, and then they would chop all the pieces. Again, they would leave no evidence. But someone taught in a very organized method which to do it. And you have to be very diabolical to be doing these these people, right, So he's another have to I might have to do a substitution. We might have to throw Lean warner Is off the team and get some.
Speaker 3: You might throw you might throw her off first. I want to say, Jim Bobby in the comments section, thank you, I see your comment. Uh the Atlanta child murders. Yes, that's crazy as fuck. It's also if if you guys have not read fucking Program to Kill yet, you need to do so. Okay, there's a whole child on the Atlanta child murders. Keys was arrested in Texas and stopped in. Okay, see on the way to good points. Saw and I was gonna say, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they ever turned that conviction. Right, that's good stuff. I like that. That's good stuff. Yeah. Named in that convicted. They convicted mentally handicapped fellow for kidnapping and murdering Eton pass despite outlaw biker one percenter Tiny Lentini was recorded on saying that he saw folks like gadgets and the doctors and yonkers that were associated with the process. Right, those Tiny Lentini tapes have been stolen from the Ed Sanders archive at Princeton. So do with that what you will. So I think there's a lot more to that.
Speaker 3: I remember what I was gonna say. Part of the CIA training when you're let's just say this is a serial killer training program is weapons of opportunity. Okay, weapons of opportunity. Look at all the greats. You can almost you can almost see which ones are and which ones aren't part of this training based on how they murder their victims. Bell b for government, cheese, ted bee whole, all of the best and oftentimes of opportunity.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am. And oftentimes it's misrescribed that they're they're sloppy by laying they're victims out for display. But that's part of the operation Gladio Phoenix program weaponized folklore and religion that Michael Aquino I'm up at, Mikey. You know, he even claimed that's precisely what he did in the Phoenix program. For Colby, I assert if you apply those same statements and tactics that he describes, that's clearly what he's doing here in America with all this satanic murdering stuff that he sets up, right and the state ritual abuse that goes along with that, and again part of the Gladio networks. So they're leaving these bodies out. I mean know Demeyo made he left no evidence, right, But folks like ed he was putting folks on display. Inact, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them put their victims on display.
Speaker 2: And that's part of the scare tat, that's part of it. Yeah, because like Michael Akino, for example, he learned from Edward Lansdale. Edward Lansdale developed a tactic and the a Keno employed throughout Southwest Asia, Southeast Asia, and that is in the Philippines of the nineteen fifties, ed Lansdale, mister Cia. He was the proudest him. And Lansdale and Colby are Insigon running all these Phoenix program ops in the sixties. When a Keno goes over there, so Lansdale just leaves and he's the psychological warfare kind of guy that Aquinno picked the torch from. And then a keynot kind of replaces them for Colby over there in Saigon at the US State Department, you know, operating from the you know, at the embassy, right, you know, auspices of not doing weird creepy shit when they're doing super weird creepy shit. So what he's saying is he's doing is weaponizing the folklore against the local population. We see that with the Satanic murder rink. How else can you scare out a nation full of Christians by displaying Satanic ritual homicides in full display. That is Operation Gladio, that is the chaos and scare tactics of these matters of Satanic murder rink of the Colby's Queer's Phoenix program. And that is why they display these things. Now, why why Roy Demeyo makes no evidence of his things? You know again, these these are not all the same program They have different purposes. I believe in different motivations and different phases of these programs. Like I said, you see Edward when Edwards kind of his one phase, and then that Thomas Eugene Creed's doing all the same shit coming from all the same places as they had ten years later. So again I see these as phases, and in later phases, I think we see other elements being employed. And when it comes to Roy to Mayo, he's just like, ah, this dude's aggressively neat. I mean ed ed was ed was? You know ed Edward's there, He was very when he wanted to be meticulous, he obviously could, except for that whole seaman thing on them jeans. I think because he's never come up into the other cult cases allegedly, which I question, but that is the narrative. But Roy to Mayo, I mean, this dude just you know, he's just murking folks like crazy again. He enjoyed it, right, someone trained him to do this and he enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Well. I was gonna ask you what you think the uh, the deal is right. They have to find people who like to mix business with pleasure.
Speaker 2: That's it. And that's why we see ed doing the Lover's Land in November of nineteen. It's twenty six, nineteen sixty in Portland, Oregon under the name James Garfield Langley returning to the scene with a bolt hole in his arm and there's a bolt hole in that there's bolt in his arm, bleeding, and there's a bolt hole in the windshield. But we see him escape to Portland jail that night because he's got to go do that hit on that naval officer, that O and I officer in the story organ see the business and pleasure. It's a stash kid of ropes and shovels and lime. That's what Israel keys had, right. And then there's another fellow that was American hookers in Chili Coaalfee, Ohio to West Virginia and he got he got murdered by one of them hookers in West Virginia. She pulled a gun on him when he tried to kill her. But he had a kill kid with him as the same nature. Shovels, ropes, lime, you know, something to bury the body and then put the line on top to make it disappear fast. Right. But Roy to Mayo, he had a different program. He would again, they knew how to sab folks in the right spot, hit the right organs, and then they would bleed out. And but they wouldn't bleed out too much. They hit him in the right spots. They're mainly bleeding internally. Then they would get him into the bathroom at the at the Gemini Lounge bar, which is, as Jonah pointed out, was now at church, and then they would and then they would gut them and then bleed him out over the tub, and then they would chop of all the pieces. There literally was new. I mean, this was a whole problem. This is a butcher shop. Folks walked into the Gemini Lounge and a butcher shop. And you see they say every two hundred. I mean that's probably a conservative estimate. This guy graduated high school with Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 3: Oh, for God's sake, yeah, yeah, Oh, forget guy.
Speaker 2: I think it was nineteen fifty eight.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Hey, Jay, what the This is why I think you would enjoy Dexter because.
Speaker 2: I'll check it out.
Speaker 3: They got in this new season. They even talking about the kill boxes and the kill kids and shit, and it's like, you know, the serial killer meet up, and they're like, this is my kill box. Look, I'm an anesthesiologist by day and a murderer by night. And he's got he carries around like this little anesthesiologist mask, and he has a satchel and he just turns the gas up and he gases his victims. And you know, Dexter obviously has his said coot trem But I mean, this whole thing about the killboxes and the kill kids, the serial killer meetups, it's starting to become a reality. Like the show Protocol.
Speaker 2: It's protocol. So I'm gonna if you're saying her serial killer meet up, so I'm definitely checking this out. Man So Ed Edwards Henry or otis toole who's attributed with the murder of Adam Walsh and Jeffrey Dahmer, all in Hollywood, Florida at the time. Adam Walsh has disappeared, murdered and his head it's later delivered on August tenth, nineteen eighty. August tenth is Robert's birthday. Jeffrey Dahmer was delivering pizzas he worked at that pizza place if you in Program to Kill, McGowan cites him as reporting a dead body he allegedly found in the alleyway behind the pizza shop. The delivery van for that pizza shop matches the description of the van used in the Adam Walsh disappearance. So we're talking about serial killers in the conference, and I think Ed's the leader. So there's a there is a major You're there's a significant statistical decrease in homicides in America during the thirteen years, not all at once, during the three stretches, the cumulative or thirteen years that Ed Edwards spends in prison.
Speaker 3: You're burning my barn. You are.
Speaker 2: So when we're talking about corporate program or protocols and trainings, right, I think that's and were talking about the hand of death cult, right, and that kind of using that kind of reference right in this net, yea Ed would be the general. Ed would be the general.
Speaker 3: You are you serious? I had never heard that my life.
Speaker 2: No one has, no one, That's what I'm saying. John Cameron's done the seminal study, and no one wants to touch it because there's so much liability. Right, Ed infiltrated. I'll put it up here. It's called it's me at Edward, or it's me I'll bring it up. But it's John Cameron's Coldcasecameron dot com.
Speaker 3: And he's got about this situation with the kids.
Speaker 2: He's got every he's got proof of everything. He makes a lot of wild claims, but I'm saying, if you look at Ed in this hand of death cult, his claims make a lot of sense. Ed may not be the sole responsible party for all these things, but he's associated with him because their protocols within a network that he's the leader of. So Ed gets arrested. Ed gets arrested in April of nineteen eighty three in Atlanta, Georgia, technically Marrie out of the suburb, but he's arrested for burning his house down in Pennsylvania. Right in that arson in Pennsylvania, the Feds arrest him and they sight in their report that they found in his closet a Marietta Police Department sergeant's uniform and early reports of the Atlanta child killings. He is the white The presumed murder was a white fellow dressed as a cop. That's what Ed did. A numerous cystanusis he's notorious for doing that, and we have photograph of Ed in July of nineteen seventy nine, hugging the captain of the Atlanta PD, the head of the task force.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And again he gets arrested Adam in April nineteen eighty three. He spends three years in prison. During those three years is when Henry Lee Lucas goes on his national tour. I think to shit code all of what Ed's doing.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. So we have a name and a face now for one of the assailants working with in the Hand of Death cult, Henry Lee Lucas.
Speaker 2: And again he's John Cameron documents Ed being down in Miami, Hollywood, Florida. There at the same time we know Dahmer's there, we know tools there and tools credited with that murderer. Again, Henry Lucas's buddy, right, so this is cold case Cameron again he makes a lot of wild Again. I'm not saying I subscribed to all the claims that he says Ed did, because I think as the general in this kind of a assassin team, right, these Satanic Cult assassin fellas, and you know the Hand of Death style, right, I think that you know. I don't think Henry Lucas was the Hand of Death guy. I think he's telling a true story, but he's doing the false narrative on it. Shit coate it. Right, So everyone looks at Henry Lee Lucas is like, this guy didn't do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So we see we see ed website here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's done a whole chronology. He's got all the documents and see I see report, birth certificates, these kind of things. He documents a lot of things here, putting in a lot of places that would tend to imply that he is part of these very high profile murders. But they are high profile murders because of his operation Gladio satanic murdering coolby squeers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: They're They're intentionally high profile. Right.
Speaker 3: This This is absolutely mind boggling.
Speaker 2: Just just so you know, I'm not making up tails man again. This he's this dude's taking a lot of heat. And I got a lot of respect for John Cameron, not the least of which is uh, he brought that kid diddling, homicidal cannibal, realistic, psychopathic serial killer that I can face to face within two thousand and one and may or may not have served me a human meatburger at the local Hardy's in two thousand, Nathaniel bar Jona. He brought him the justice. And that's what I'm saying. This was a legit detective. He's got a good hit, you know, legitimate history. He's not you know, while his claims do seem kind of wild, and I think he doesn't quite maybe not understand the occult in this network we're trying to describe. I don't think he quite has the experience or knowledge of that necessarily too, you know, for the proper context. I'm not saying he's wrong or I'm better. I'm just saying, like, I just want to provide that context and his claims make a lot more sense.
Speaker 3: Yes, sure, sure they do.
Speaker 2: This is July of nineteen seventy nine. That's the Captain of Atlanta p D. Right, and you know they're they're all, you know, almost they're not hugging, but they're right next to each other. This is the guy that arrested ed in Atlanta in January of sixty two, when he was the number one most wanted man in America.
Speaker 3: The captain says that the Bradley and Ed are the best of friends.
Speaker 4: Yep, they used to write each other, Oh my God.
Speaker 2: This is this is when the's we know he's in Atlanta when the murders start. Three years later, we know he had a marry out a police sergeanty reform Sesspool.
Speaker 3: This is a cesspool, JJ, We're living in a cess pool.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's why I like to call it a horror, a horror side show of you know, circus, kind of side show of smoking mirrors. Right, because while he's the most wanted man in America, it seems he was an operative of the CIA, operating under the psychiatrist name of doctor James Garfield Langley, an identity he used to infiltrate many people's lives and commit a lot of murders.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Yep, I'm telling you. I know we've gone pretty long here. We didn't really get into Ed. But if I may introduce you to Ed Edwards, ma'am, and we'll see on this clip how diabolical this man may be. In this show. To tell the truth, he convinces half the all star actor panel here right, this is nineteen seventy two that he is a metamorphosized criminal because he just wrote a book called Metamorphosis of a Criminal, started his own fake publishing company printed the book, toured America one thousand plus media appearances, radio and TV stations with that book in apparently American folks the entire time.
Speaker 6: At number one, number two, and number three, as everybody got the ballot mark. I've got my ballot mark, last two venues. You got to start, I gotta start. I tell you what I'm going to do. Gary, Yep, it's just like the producers of this show to get a young, all American looking boy like number three with a prison record, the most unlikely looking.
Speaker 3: One up there.
Speaker 4: And that's why I voted for all right, think you got a three show and never going to go kiddy?
Speaker 3: Well, I agree with you, and I think number two is marvelous. Oh, I voted for number one.
Speaker 7: Nothing all ding for number one. Nice struggle. I found that the number two did not know what officiated. In fact, there's a new man in prison, but both.
Speaker 2: One and three knew that.
Speaker 7: However, number three said a guard helped him rehabilitate himself. A number one said he rehabilitated himself once he got out. And that sounds closer to reality to me. So I voted for number one.
Speaker 3: Pair of Well, number two said it was practly the same thing as a new man. And I think number two looks terrific to be a criminal. He looks so tough. But I always feel, my dear, that it's the one. You wouldn't get pool by some of that number two. But number three you trussed with your life. So I voted.
Speaker 6: I have a variety of logics. We have arrived at the following conclusion. A pair of twos on each end.
Speaker 8: The volts all and well the real Edwards please stand up in it good fine dots number one third, what is your real name?
Speaker 2: Viason? What do you my name? Isn't that where rats with? Our phrase comes from that Eminem so famous for her name with the real Eminem please say it?
Speaker 3: Please stand up with the real slim shady please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there we go. I'm not Eminem family.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're good.
Speaker 2: But that is where that I didn't know that's where that came from. It just kind of weird.
Speaker 8: Too.
Speaker 3: So this is the real life serial killer on a game show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he answered. So they answer a bunch of questions and you got to convince the actor panel has to, you know, the Hollywood panel there has to guess who's telling the truth. And Ed ed fool's two of them. That lady though at the end that she she nails it perfectly. It's just the producers would put an all American looking boy to the c view. And that's how Ed murder infiltrated everyone's lives through fake credentials as a psychiatrist, doctor James Garfield Blankley that he got issued in Key West, Florida, November of nineteen fifty five, with the same time the CIA was there with Castro applauding the overtake of Cuba, overthrow of Cuban government of Batista, and Ed has those same credentials after a three year stint for robbery in Deer Lodge Prison, Montana, when he gets arrested in November of nineteen sixty, it becomes the number one most want a man in americafter escape in that port and prison at the levers Lane murder. So this dude by all means I again, I think John Cameron gets a lot of heat because he says a lot of things that folks don't want to believe that a network of these assassins could exist, and Ed might be part of him. Again, that's my context of his theory because you look at all of the subject claims, and well Ed is prolific. It seems like Ed might be the bubonic plague. But what I'm saying is the hand of death cult is the Mubonic is the modern day Bubona.
Speaker 3: If you will, how these assholes both ended up on TV shows, just.
Speaker 2: Mind. Let's listen to Ed real quick. Explain how he's a reform criminal again. He's murdering folks at this time.
Speaker 8: Apparently it's your reaction in your neighborhood when you came out of the reformatory the first time, were you Were you put down by your by your your fellow citizens or do they.
Speaker 3: Look up to you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 6: When I was released from them, they looked up to me.
Speaker 4: And this motivated me to.
Speaker 2: Charles Manson the first time he got out of reformatory because he grew up in an orphan as much like Charles Manson Catholic warp from just as well. But he I was speaking while I'm on that same note. Otis tool otis tool otis tool follows Charles Manson from a Virginia prison to that same Chilicothe reformatory. So him and Charles are there in fifty teen and fifty three old chucky boy there and then Toole and Manson are there in like fifty four and fifty. I think Manson leaves in fifty five and Tool gets the right for release. But Tool was at that Virginia prison of a reformatory for young boys that Manson came to. Manson aged out and they shipped to the Federal Pennant Reformatory in Chilicothe. But Toole follows that that same pathway now that we're thinking about it. But he when he talks about the first time he got out of prison, he mixes them together. He shit coats a lot of things here. But he's describing how he got out eleven Worth and he lives serving in Elevenworth with Jimmy Hoffa, with Whitey Bolger. You know this, this dude, this dude was connected.
Speaker 7: Go on to bigger things because this is why I was out there committing the I was for the recognition.
Speaker 6: And this happens because I think people think it's a big shot thing to do.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the Uh.
Speaker 7: The more trouble you get into, the bigger you are in their eyes.
Speaker 8: Well, I want to tell you look like a pretty big man from over here.
Speaker 2: That's the most important takeaway right there. And I'll put the link for all that in the show notes and check it out. And we love to have you back on Operation gcd Man to discuss some more of these things. I figure we bring in for a close here this evening, but you know, ed's a you know that it could take a while, so I don't want to. I want to open up the d worm can of worms at this point in time. But we got in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I And what I've learned about him already. I can't wait to tell my husband some of the stuff that we talked about tonight. I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's cruise around that cold case camera in site for a bit, just get familiar rise with some of ads activities and what he's done. That psychiatrist report from that that that Parmadale orphanage when he was almost thirteen calling him a psychopath and sato masochistic and the one thirty IQ, well that's on that website again. Cameron. Again, he does a lot of claims, but he's got a lot of evidence too, and he puts it in a lot of these places and the proximity of these events and you just have to say, like, well, there's something else going on here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think people get mad when you speculate about things. But the problem is, if you have evidence, the speculations are aren't too far off.
Speaker 2: And that's yeah. And again he does a lot of that. And again I'm not saying he's wrong. I'm just saying I think there's a slightly larger context to it, within the cult nature of the satanic murdering kind of varieties handed death style. Right. Again, tool would follow in these same footsteps as Manson and Ed. They're in the same locations in that reformatory in Chila Coffee on a mound, built on a mound, by the way, and you know, again Ed, they all there's just so many, so many salient characteristics of each one of these characters, aside from him being friends where friend of mees like him and Ed and that Frank Drymen guy. And again, next time we convene on these matters, Man, we'll talk ed in Frank Dryman because that Drymen character knows at John Cameron's book says it's the serial killer you never heard of. In regards to Ed Edwards, I ain't no one heard of Frank Ryman. I didn't hear from.
Speaker 3: Never heard of that asshole ever, right, so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that these are the matters that we we I mean, are there more diabolical, psychopathic, satanic, you know, serial killers that we don't know about besides Frank Ryman.
Speaker 3: One hundred definitely, I mean absolutely absolutely. Somebody said Richard Ramirez was on the Maury Show. I'm hoping that's a joke.
Speaker 2: Well, they show him on, Uh, I don't know. I know, he doesn't appearance on the Heraldo interview.
Speaker 3: I think at one point in time Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 2: Uh, Well they show him in that satanic Heraldo primetime special that was used to kind of deter everybody from to help aid in the panic. But even though they show actual evidence of satanic murder, satanic ritual abuse, the detectives reports the killers, et cetera, but you know, there's no evidence. That's what Michael Kino says, These aren't the Satanists you're looking for. So this is the book, this is his first book. It's me Edward Wyne Edwards, the serial Killer you Never heard of? And I call my case study Edward Wynn Edwards, the serial killer you have probably probably never heard of and uh in the case study of Ed Edwards. Now he did a follow up book. I'm just now starting to read this one, John Cameron did. This came out in twenty eighteen. I didn't read this one yet. I just I just cracked that one open. Now Ed's daughter, the one that turned him in through that television program she watched. She just published a book in March. I haven't yet to read that one, but that's on my list. Interesting character.
Speaker 3: She published a book as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't I've read it yet. Well, she hates John Cameron. That's interesting because I knew about the book for his release, because when I started communicating with Cameron, he's like, oh, it's about time I probably should do some interviews. Plus Ed's daughters is about to publish a book. I was like, oh shit, And like two months later it came out and she's been doing a bunch of interviews and he's you know, I'm not talking shit against the guy. And I got a respect for his work, not only with Nathaniel Barr Jonah, the guy that served me human meatburger probably at the parties in Great Falls, but also because that you know that kid's Again, they unleashed Nathaniel Barr Jonah on a small town of Great Falls, and he did not just murder that one ten year old boy, John Cameron. They had other people. Again, there's a lot of town for her around that whole case. But nonetheless, he's done a good study on Edward. Why Edward's right? And again I'm not I'm not subscribing to all of his theories and stuff. I'm just saying that in the proper context, if you understand Ed's and the cult and a death style kind of general, dude makes a lot more sense, right.
Speaker 3: Damn interesting. Fuck the connections are if you can get if you can get him on for an interview, that would be a very worthwhile conversation.
Speaker 2: I'm working it. I'm working on it. I did have to apologize first because the first time I lived in in ninety nine and two thousand, Great Falls, when he was a homicide detective here in the local PD was a routine patrol stop for the Great Falls Police Department. We used to I mean, we used to party pretty wild there. So I had apologized for that first and foremost, so I do apologize for causing you guys to do a routine stop patrol every night at our house because and he knew exactly what I was talking about. I'm sure because again it's a small town, and you know, we made.
Speaker 4: A lot of rights.
Speaker 2: He's deally a nice guy. Heem he seemed he seems deterred from something. I think he's got a lot of heat. So again he got fired from the parole board. So here's here's a quick rundown of how John Cameron came about with these matters. Like I said, Frank Triman got dumped on that role in the same prison that adding him were in back in the fifties and sixty in the late fifties, right, early sixties, the Deer Lodge Prison. That's where John Cameron was working after he retired from Great Falls. Right. He was the investigator for the parole board. So if someone's up for parole, he does a background investigation and provides a recommendation to the board. They don't have to follow it, but that is what his job was. He gets a Homeland Security directive or law enforcement memorandum in April twenty ten. Right, I'm sorry disregard August of August August two thousand and nine, August two thousand and nine. That's when ed gets busted first, right, and they say, look, this dude just admitted to all like five murders in one week, you know what I mean. Because he wanted to get the death penalty. He kept admitting to more murders until that he could get the death penalty, right, so became a whole circus. He tested positive on the DNA from the seamen on them jeans from eighty. He didn't get the death penalty because there was no death penalty in wisconsininating So then he admits to a lover's Lane homicide in Ohio in nineteen seventy seven. Turns out there was no death penalty in seventy seven in Ohio. So then he admits to a nineteen ninety six murder of a man he essentially adopts, he doesn't legally adopt him. He has a nineteen year old man changed his name to Danny Boy Edwards, has that man joined the army, has that man go wall after boot camp, has that man take out a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars policy insurance policy. Then he murders the man while he's a wall, and then lets him find his body later, and he collects the insurance policy. So this is very diabolical. The detective in that town is not happy with the FBI because when Edwards moved to that town in ninety four and immediately started plotting that man's murder and insurance scam, the FBI told that department, Hey, if this guy's got some information for you, he's a good informant, trust him. So ed did operate under those auspices at times, it seems. But as far as John Cameron goes, when that Homeland Security Director of Law Enforcement memo came out, they sent out AD's book and they said, look, this dude is just submitting to all these murders lovers lanes specifically, look into those. Use this book his metamorphosis of a criminal from nineteen seventy two as a guideline to see where he was, because he writes in that book all the towns he traveled to. Right, He's got stories. It's coded if you will, right. And on top of that, and again that's that was the initial they told everyone. Look, so John Camera's like, oh shit, I'll look. He was in Great Falls, robbed his storre in Great Falls on January like sixth of nineteen fifty six or something like that, or fifty seven anyway, and there's a Lover's Lane murder that happens on that same day and involves an Air Force guy. It's very interesting. And so that John Cameron says, oh shit, and then he starts, you know, he starts going on after that, and he pulls that nci C report and the FBI calls the Montana Parole Board and says, look, you guys, fire this dude to We're charging him for well whatever, obstruction or something else like that. So he literally gets fired for following a Homeland Security So that breaks the question, why is Homeland Security's sending out a memorandum on Edwards telling all law enforcement agencies a look in their jurisdictions of these dates that he was there in lovers Lane murders? And why is the FBI running cover ups on that? That freeze up? Am I back, am I am, I back my back. I don't know who froze up. I thought we might have been both frozen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little thing started spinning. But that's too much JJ.
Speaker 2: And then chill this ChIL Cothee reformatory. I'm working on looking a matters closer, but it seems to be a hot bet of these maybe these CIA mind constro all kind of programers with this chaos stuff. So you got Charles Manson gets there a few months after ED, and then otis tool on the back end, and then ten years later we see Thomas Eugene Creech before he goes and mimics all the activities that ED did and Idaho, including Mary, a seventeen year old in Idaho Falls, Idaho. But they both did that ten years apart. But they come from this Chilicothee Reformatory which is built on a mountain. It's really not far from my from my my trailer. Fuck yeah, live in a van down by the river mountain down by the river and some mounds and some scoop spooky places apparently you know what I mean? In my back are you? Are you frozen or my frozen? Who's frozen? What's frozen? I'm I think you were frozen. I think you were frozen that time. Sorry, you're good.
Speaker 3: I said, Uh, what's yours hodiac sign?
Speaker 2: Oh? What is yours?
Speaker 3: Your cancer?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 3: I would have pegged you as a more analytical because the way your brain works sometimes I feel like I'm not smart enough to keep up with you.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, Oh, I would dispute that. Man, I've learned a lot just in this conversation, as I do every conversations, and I appreciate you joining me for the conversation and a gay little GCD. I have no fewer than six six tabs open from this conversation just tonight. So when every time we discuss killers, I learned a lot more. And I do. I appreciate the kind words, man, but I do. I do learn a lot from these conversations as well.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that because you know, sometimes I'm like researching stuff and I'm like, JJ probably already knows all this shit, because once you get on a topic, you can fucking research the dog shit out of it. I love it.
Speaker 2: Again. I appreciate your minds as well in these matters, and I think we're coming to some very similar conclusions, drawing a lot of small circles around these things. And on that note, Joanah, I appreciate that, sir. If anyone's familiar with the Hopkinsville Goblin incident, yeah, that was investigated by Sidney Gottlieb and the MK Ulture program or did they orchestrate that through some sort of mind control, hypnosis and psychedelic experience. She said, these things are not that far apart, these aliens and the Satanist activities and mind control stuff.
Speaker 3: Right, oh right, No, definitely, it's all connected.
Speaker 2: Yes, I appreciate, appreciate the commentary from the chat and I appreciate the chats. Join us here tonight as well to get little GCD and Julia, ma'am if you would like to offer some closing statements, will bring this thing in for landing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean with I think the I have a lot more to learn about Edouly.
Speaker 2: Wh what's the conversation. We'll talk some ed stuff, We'll talk some Draymond stuff, because again, camera documents in his book, some of the stuff from that Deer Lodge prison files of how they were feuding Satanists, and he makes a strong argument that ed Zodiac activities in the Man in Thehood on Barriessa, when I would argue as a snuff film, ritualistic homicide and a hit, a hit of Brian Hartnell, who was a member of the Society the Cincinnati, a very prominent predatory member.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying I feel like I have a lot to still learn about him. But I will say, you know, if it's the narrative, just like with government Cheese and Belle Beefer and like.
Speaker 2: All these bell Beefer with some government cheese, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, they they all, they all fit the program, and you know it's just like, how do they end up on TV shows? How did they end up murdering Dean Martin's goddaughter? Yeah, ying people on the Rockefeller Estate? How do they? But you know, I always learned a lot when I when I come on these shows, because I feel like we both have a different energy and we mesh really well. I'm not gonna lie it was on fire tonight.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna lot of you. That's when that's when rays conversation we did recently with myself, you Colby, and and Lola. Lola I done forgot her name and she's the one brought She's the one who brought brought her all that to my attention, and you're then had that conversation saying I do apologize on that one. But yeah, that's now I've been looking, We've been sharing notes. I'm even terrible more un horrible names. There's a lot of phil and sus in my life, Julie, I'm not gonna lie to you say, because I forget someone's name. The males are Philled and the females are Sue. But I didn't want to call her Sue because I knew she wasn't a Phil. But my point being is that there's so much similarities everything we're talking about, the maschinations and orchestrations of events that go around that cult, regardless of that dude's JJ brin or not, which he might be. And you know, the former process leader and assistance to a national security advisor from multiple presidents, Henry Kissinger's right hand man, Major Brent Scowcroft. So when we're talking about all these matters national security, right, we see, you know, all these things around cocaine bob right, cocaine bobbing gang. So Henry Kissinger and the Rockefellers because that's who, that's who made Kissinger and Brazenski in this whole national security complex because homeboy Nelson was in there from moment one, right from one on. These Nazi matters and infiltration, and it is these Nazi matters of infiltration, not just the Nazi Satanists, they come very much later or part of the same conversation, obviously, But it is these things in the National Security Act of nineteen forty seven, which eradicated free speech in America, we have in a first amendment we haven't since July forty seven. We can't when three people can stamp things national security and no one else has a fucking clue about it.
Speaker 3: Fucking ay. I mean, that's why. That's why when you say, you know this guy, that Cameron Buffalo, the guy who wrote the book, what's his name, John Cameron, John Cameron. You know, you say, like he's gotten a lot of heat or he's got a lot of flak or whatever. But it's like, to be honest with you, we have to put the puzzle pieces together for ourselves. Like they're not fair to say like, oh, well, this person didn't have one hundred percent of the information correct. So I'm saying that, it's like we do the best we can because is hidden.
Speaker 2: You know, now you're spot on. That's why I always I always repeat the phrase, you know, I don't throw the baby out with the bathtub, you know what I mean. But when I say that John Cameron is more right than he is wrong. I can assure you of that. Looking again, he provides it's not. He doesn't do what Ted Gunderson. If you met Ted Gunderson, he doesn't do what Ted Gunderson does.
Speaker 8: There's sounds of Americans out there by the way.
Speaker 6: I've been shot with a laser beam twice.
Speaker 2: They got old Ted twice with them lasers. So he presents evidence, you know, But John Cameron, he's got all the f He's got NCIIC records, photographs, documents, birth certificates, marriage license. He doesn't have the marriage like.
Speaker 3: That's what I say, though, is like.
Speaker 2: So that's when when he wrote that book in by may Real quick manbe when he wrote that book in twenty fourteen. What we're doing, I think is more is equally as important is carrying on these things of previous research that these folks have done and building on top of it to find these patterns and understand what's going on here, because sometimes later, you know, a later dates, you got more information available. For example, I've been able to discover that same Idaho falls seventeen year old that ad married under two different names, one being doctor James Garfield Langley and then went on a Bonnie and Clyde style campaign of terror and robbery murder, just like his h Thomas Eugene Creached the Satanist would do ten years later there in the same Idaho Falls town and start the same campaign and terror. Well, these things not only you know, not only are they obviously when we see these things like that, when we have that foresight to look back and see these and that we could see the patterns. But when John Cameron wrote that book, he didn't have access to what is now Idaho database that exhibits two marriage license issued on the same day by the same judge and the same stamps and the same people, one under doctor James Garfield Langley with a different birth date than Edward Wayne Edwards. Ed's got like four names. Again, it's on his NCISE report. I highly recommend folks look at Cold Case cameraon with an open mind and start with that NCIC report.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, we do the best we can with the information that we have. They obscure so much it's hard to be one hundred percent right all the time. That's why I always say, like, so what they're not one hundred percent right. Nobody's one hundred percent right. They hide a lot of shit. It's hard to dig stuff up. We got to come to conclusions. We gotta speculate. Sometimes it's not like it's like you said. They can just stamp a file and then it goes into the archives of you know, lost in time and history and we'll never know. So we got to do the best we can with the information provided.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely, And he don't don't get wrong. You know, folks like laser tag ted here he's shit coating, okase, he's shopping coating all the Colby programs. He globs under Franklin, he gloves on the McDonald murders, the McMartin scandal, the Presidio, the Finders Now, the Common Commonality and all these things. Colby's Queer's Michael Keinou, John de Camp and the Franklin scandal. Mary's son George Petty also flew it for Air America Colby's Queer. So do you see the shit coating by a laser I love this clip.
Speaker 3: There's thousands of Americans out there, by the way.
Speaker 2: I've been shot with a laser beat twice. They got old Ted twice. Now he ran Cohen tellpro came out of the scene He's like, oh, satan Satanists, I've never heard of Satanist. Meanwhile, he fucking knew what they were, and he shit cot everything and ruined all these situations. He infiltrated one of the victim's mothers from the McMartin pre school situation. She has nothing nice to say about her. I am Jackie mcgauley. She's the one who coordinated the archaeological survey and then ted on his website today folks can go see he put his own cover page, put his own cover page on there, made it his own report, and then toured America saying he's the one who did it. He had nothing to do with it. He had the opposite. He had the opposite thing to do with it. Four of the parents, including Jackie mcgauley, her own statements, hired that archaeological team from UCLA to come out on May fourth of nineteen eighty. I was a nineteen ninety April twenty eighth, nineteen ninety, a few days earlier. The second trial of Ray Bucky I think starts on May first, nineteen ninety, so immediately preceding that the trial date and the actual hired by the lady he's been living on her couch on right, apparently, you know, globbing off her monetarily wise. The way she makes these statements, he takes the team of parents out there that he's infiltrated amongst these parents. Again, Jackie mcgauley states, he was always trying to do stuff and she never wanted his help, right, She never asked for it. She always told him no, he had nothing to do with the archaeological team, et cetera, et cetera. He had nothing to do with any investigations. These are the sort statements he would tour America on and say later, we know that stuff's false. We know this other laser tag shit he presents. There's no evidence. But my point being here is he takes the parents out with shovels in August three April twenty eighth, days before the trial, days before the actual survey that he now claims, you know, he died claiming ownership of right, and they takes out there were shovels to make a real shit show of the situation. Calls out the LA Times. They write an article on it. This nuthouse looney tune laser tag Ted's got these parents out here were shovels, and then all these Satanists propaganda say, oh you believe in mcbarton, you believe they got tunnels? What are you moron? And there's been a fucking report print instances nineteen ninety three regarding these tunnels, the animal bones, the cat they.
Speaker 3: Found, they found, they found lunch boxes, they found, the found packs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they found stuff from nineteen eighty two when the school was built in nineteen sixty six, So you couldn't argue all this shit was their one that constructed you know.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's what I'm saying, these these underground tunnels and shit they found the fucking tunnels instill. It was like, yeah, I mean and thanks for the comment to you, by the way, Todd, I appreciate that. I also enjoy working with JJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you, Todd. Great great commentaries for great feedback chat. Well let's bring us in for I don't want to keep any any longer here, man, because we could talk anal digging serial killer, stenic serial killer, Nazi folks for hours though, government cheese and beef reinos, if you will.
Speaker 3: Yes, my favorite topic by far, my favorite topic.
Speaker 2: I will check out. I appreciate the recommendation. I will check out this dexter business. I am from vaguely familiar.
Speaker 3: You'd like it. I don't know why you have. I mean, you got a lot of catsh one.
Speaker 2: Up to do. But I was raised by a woman that was didn't graduate high school. However, she was very intelligent. So my grandmother Van she helped raise me. She she would uh uneducated one cousin of Charles Manson. You know, she's double Maynard. In fact, Charles Manson's a manor for Pikeville. This is my ken folk in relations there with old Chuck. He's a Pikeville Maynard. I'm a pike Ville manor through my grandmother. So she never graduated high she never graduated. She wasn't an educated woman, but she's very intelligent. So I'm watching murder she wrote in Columbo and Shit in the eighties, and she's shutting off the TV and saying, this is why people murder other people. And if we look at who produces this, she's she's she was serious. She knew what she was talking about, not only in the replication of those actions. Columbo used to have gay sex with Charles Manson, used to be butt buddies. Yeah, and clearly Angela Lansbury is a serial killer in that show. She's going all these towns. Everyone's just showing up murdered and murder. She wrote, and her daughter was a member of the Manson family. She wrote a letter for Manson to be her daughter's fifteen year old daughter's guardian because they keep running into Manson and they're like, why has he got this fifteen year old Landsbury girl with him? And she's got a note. So these are the people perpetrating these ideals in our society. It's literally the same.
Speaker 3: Group of folks TV in reality, and it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't take an education to figure these things out. Again, I'm not saying my grandmother was dune. I'm just saying she wasn't a you know, a school learned woman. You know, she raised a lot of children and knew what she was talking about. But you can just use common So what I'm saying is she was very sharp and common sense of the street smarts for sure, and you can discern these things. She may not know that Manson and you know her cousin Chuck there used to bang Columbo, you know, Peter Falk. She probably didn't know that I'm quite certain of it. But what I'm saying is she knew that that was what's causing a lot of these things. We look to see who's pushing these things, and it's the same Nazi satan.
Speaker 3: As fuckers, same fucking ones.
Speaker 2: Yep. So well, on that note, I appreciate your time there, ma'am. I look forward to our future discussion on Wednesday with you and Colby joining me here to get a little GCD to do it. An occult naesoteric film review of the nineteen eighty nine cinematic masterpiece Twins.
Speaker 3: I can't wait. It's gonna be a great man.
Speaker 2: Let me just pull this up here. I got my muppet art here somewhere. Shoot what I do with the muppet art anyhow, I mupp at artiside o. Here we go. I was gonna say that'll be Wednesday, coming up Wednesday at nine people. Oh yeah, I got I gotta muppetize it right. So appreciate your time to night, ma'am. I appreciate it. Look forward to you and call me joined me here for this one on Wednesday. And uh, did you have any final plugs for closing thoughts you need to? You'd like to make.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I just I love the show. I've been looking forward to this one. I've learned a lot already. I think we could do a follow up to this and talk more about Ed. I am in uh looking forward to the Twins episode.
Speaker 2: Two though, Yes, ma'am. All right. Well, thank you folks of the Interwest for joining us here tonight. Thanks for the commentary there in the chat. And Julia, thank you ma'am for joining me here. And see you on Wednesday and we'll convene on more of these anal digging satanic Nazi serial killers at evers in Frank drymend and such in the future.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a bad guy. He's a bad dude. Marius borg Hoybee. What country is this? I just said it? What is this Norway yet? Norway? He's a bad man. Cory Monte's mom and dad died twelve years you after Glee Stars Tragic Death. You know that Glee thing. You ever want to be depressed, watch that documentary. They all get selected for the show, and then all of them one of them is a pedophile. Everyone else kills himself. Someone dies in a lake. It's final destination. Glee it's tough, it's sad. He's also accused of a raping. I can't keep saying that word. They're gonna get some mad at us on this YouTube. Unconscious TV star Lenny Meister thirty nine at one of his wild Scougum Festival parties allegedly held in the basement of the Royal Estate. So he had these parties at the basement of the Royal estate, and he released the statement saying he suffers from several mental disorders and a struggle with substance abuse for a long time. Here's the way it all works over there, and I'm gonna just tell everybody so that there's no confusion. They all have these castles and during the day they'll do like, hey, come on over, we're doing a thing. So people go over and it got a little Swedish meat ball or red cabbage. Red cabbage is good and you don't get it enough as a side. Why can't I have it? It's that with the beats. Red cabbage is good. So they're doing stuff like that, right, they go, hey, come on over, we're doing a castle. We got red cabbage, a little noodle dish, maybe some schnitz, little Schnitzel. You go over there, you have a beer, You have a beer, a beer, and you eat and it's nice. And then they send you home and you go hi, bench biben whatever like some type of you know. And I'm talking about all of them over there, Belgium, the whole Gang, Germany, Norway, is Scandinavia, all these with the European Royalty, Scandinavia, all this stuff, right, And then I'm telling you this is the way it is. Then like an old woman comes out, They like wheel her out and she's like sitting on the like on the steps of the palace, and she's like it is time. And then they release like all some of the workers and the children are forced to strip naked and run through the woods, and then the elite people hunt them and when they find them, they have sex with them and kill them. And the old woman and some of the older people watch because they can no longer run after the people. So sometimes somebody will be brought to them and to have sex with her. I say, okay, you can eat this one. We got, we caught it for you. But they're watching this whole thing, and they remember, like when we were young, we would run after the children and the you know, the help the helpers, and then we would rape and kill them and then they light them on fire and everything, and they do drew with pagan rituals. So he grew up in that. Not to excuse his behavior, but like he grew up in that system where they're like, it's it's the it's the time. But here's the thing that the those people had, they had a little discipline, They had a little discipline. He's just raping any old person he sees. That's not the game. The game is there's an organized human hunt where we let people run through the forest and then chase after them and kill them and eat them and rape them. And by the way, if you think I'm lying, google this. It's true and it probably still goes on. Why wouldn't it. And actually, as much as I might disagree with it, I see actually a huge benefit to tradition, especially specifically European tradition. Not to be racist, but you have people not to be like like a crazy person, but they have human hunts on the grounds of these castles, and it's well organized and they you know, some people disappear from the town. It happens once a year, A couple of times a year, it's festival. It's like an autumnal one and it's fine. So this kid's raised in that, and then he starts doing all this stuff. Is Panska, you cannot like this, And he goes, well, what about the human hunt when I was four? You know, you guys were you know, you're having sex with people in front of me, killing them, cannibalizing them. It's like, that's a holiday. That's what has to be explaining to these kids. It's a holiday. You know, we would as kids go, why can't we have Easter candy? That's a holiday? I believe we Yeah, you don't get it every day. Halloween, you don't get it every day. It's a holiday. So when European royalty hunts humans on the grounds of their castle, rapes, tortures, burns them and eats them, you don't. They have to make it understood that their kids, like, buddy, we fought worse to do this. Okay, we're actually sacrificing people to pagan gods. We have a relationship with the demonic and that we're upholding some sort of pact or agreement with And we fought years and years and years to be able to a few days out of the year relax and do a human hunt. But these are special moments for us. There's actually a lot of pageantry and ceremony involved. You're just out there willy nilly, rapid people in the dorm room. That ain't the way it works, buddy. So he said, whoa, what about the human hunt? And they're like, it's that's a holiday. His father says, the king, that's a holiday, and that's between us. The human hunt, or they call it the hunt.
Speaker 2: The hunt.
Speaker 4: Is actually something very special, you know, said your grandmother's gonna be when she reads these allegations. But grandma watches us all rape and eat the chilled yes, of course on a holiday. The fact that you're behaving like this and bringing shame to our family because all of these royal fem in Europe, it's just what goes on. It's not even a deal. And the people know it.
Speaker 1: Do people know it?
Speaker 4: Some people know, Yeah, it's hunt weekend. Don't be stoopid.
Speaker 2: They know it.
Speaker 4: The people it's it's boring. Now, Oh yeah, you're gonna hunt a couple of people. Chop mop, We get it. These royals now, they don't even have any power in these countries. The EU's taken over. They flood them all with immigrants. Everyone loses their minds and the royals have nothing except the hunt, and it's the only time they feel powerful. So is that a good idea to move on from monarchy, to have all these supernational institutions like the EU. So we've moved away from these bloodthirsty pagan royal bloodlines and replace them with bureaucrats and Brussels. And these people sitting in their castles, they're bored as shit.
Speaker 2: They don't want to.
Speaker 4: Go to the opening of a new hospital. They want the But their children need to understand that the hunt is especial occasions, not all the time. So this prince what's his name again, hoiby? What's his name? Hoibe? Go up, get his name?
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 4: Born? Marius? Marius bor hoibee.
Speaker 2: Marius.
Speaker 4: Please behave and wait till the hunt. It's actually nicer if you wait till the hunt. My father told me once. I said to him, we're on the way to a swim meat And I said, Dad, can I get McDonald's And he said, son, A hungry dog runs the furthest runs the farthest. A hungry dog runs the farthest, So Marius, a hungry dog runs the farthest. Wait till the hunt, have your fun on the hunt, and then get nuts. Rip people's intestines out with your teeth. I mean, really, go on a bender, but don't ruin it with these little snacks. Don't ruin the meal with a snack. Don't ruin the meal with a snack.