Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco.
Speaker 2: Hey, this would be Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Are this hour brought you by Rock the Bank. More cash giveaways coming your way this morning, starting right around nine oh five with us than hourly throughout the workdays, you rock on the job with jr R.
Speaker 3: Thirteen chances. Give you a keyword, you enter it at the website WJRR dot com and.
Speaker 2: Someone's randomly picked each hour. And yes, you can enter each hour. Just entner once though, well one time each hour. Yes, clarify there. Let's begin in California. There is a sixty two year old man from Kentucky visiting California this past weekend, and uh, well he got a tad bit annoyed actually furious would probably be a better term at a fellow driver who he believed had their high beams on and want to turn them off. So, uh, you know, rather than do something like, you know, maybe alert them by flashing yours, like hey, you know I beams around, Yeah, he decided to do the logical thing and just ram into him. Okay three times, smart, three times, the high beams are coming towards you. That means you did head on three times. Well, I don't know if he you know, turned around to say it's I'm giving you what I know on This guy's name is Frank Falcone. Oh, Frank from Kentucky. Falcone was the last name of the Sopranos guy. You and I weren't the Sopranos dudes, but Falcone I believe was one of them, or very famous mobster.
Speaker 1: His Falcone.
Speaker 2: The driver the other driver was okay. Frank took off after smashing their car three times. Uh. The other driver gave the police the description and they caught up with Frank later and he was arrested on suspicion of assault with the deadly weapon. And it's probably looking at some additional charges as well.
Speaker 3: Falcon, he'll be all right in the in the clink for a little bit, He'll be he'll be covered and you know safe.
Speaker 2: Is it just me or is it hard to tell on some of these newer cars whether the brights are on or not.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: And we had officers when we asked, I believe it was last week. We were asking about different headlight and whatever was legal on a car, like the underlights or remember.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, the LEDs and stuff and the effects lighting, the ground effects lighting.
Speaker 3: A few cops texted in and said, the ones that drive us crazy are the uh the headlights that change off on off on, And that's the worst when you flash somebody and their headlights changed before you're even done flashing because their car sends his yours.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan of all that stuff, dude.
Speaker 2: I uh it what I prefer the traditional it's described as a warm glow light like like those the yell have a little yellowish tinge to them versus these bright led whites that it's just too harsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ones that have the yellowish tint like you're talking about those are those are the ones that have the the lenses on their headlights that are all florided out. Sure, yes, like my kids cars, actually all of our cars, my wife's car, my car, my kids cars. I got my kids fixed though. You can get that. You can get that fixed. I know a good place so you can do it yourself. No, you can't break fluid. It tried it, my wife did ours.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I tried it didn't work. You told me breakfoot. I tried, mister eraser, I tried you name it. I tried it and then I said, you know what, I was going to a body shop for one of the dented cars because every week a car of bars gets in a wreck.
Speaker 2: And uh, by the way, are you comfortable? I'm just checking on you there? Yeah, you like that? He's not only are the shoes off, but the feet are up, not on the chair as usual, but actually on the console.
Speaker 3: Reason why is because somebody moved my chair all the way over there, and I haven't.
Speaker 1: Like all the way over it's three feet away from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but i'd have to stop move my microphone do this. I'm just I'd like to be comfort when we broadcast anyway. Back to the headlights. If you ever need, like I know your wife did with breakfuid when they get to the true sunburned.
Speaker 1: Florida completely oxidized. Yes, when they get to that, get in touch with me.
Speaker 3: I got body shop people that do it for one hundred and fifty done, sweet, trust me?
Speaker 2: All right, bathroom King of Central Florida. I'd love your perspective as to why what is being described as a highly organized group of thieves.
Speaker 3: Okay, before we do that, somebody said my new Ford has automatic bright lights. They were terrible. It was the first thing I shut off when I found the settings. Yeah, you're able to change that stuff. And the last name but they said, is the F right next to the V. Yeah, they said Falcone from a Batman. The pay enguin's boss was Falcone pat right. Okay, I didn't I couldn't remember, but yeah, because remember when we watched that recently, Yes, Penguin's like they just want to wake you just want to wake you know. Okay, go ahead with this crime hold oz, thank you.
Speaker 2: Why why would a group of what's being described as highly organized thieves show up in the middle of the night to steal thirteen portal AT's This from a portal at company in England. They're kind of baffled as to why, bud he would you know, the owner of the place goes They were not only highly they brought their own trolley with them that fifty thirteen portable toilets perfectly and then absconded with them.
Speaker 1: Sayy bye into the night. They went, dude, we have to run for birthday. Birthday. You don't have the name of the place on the side.
Speaker 3: Of them, spray paint that out. They're going to a job site, so what do you have a job site. You have paint just painted right out. You doubt they have a serial number like a car does. We gotta do something to get our budget numbers down. How much are we spending on these portolets we're spinning? What do you know a guy? Yeah, mister Falcone, he's the crap ground from the crew outs. Get us some of these. You know how expensive those things are to rent? I mean, wow, somebody texted in it two two five two six. Is Frank Falcone an unemployed falconer? Remember yesterday the Peanuts man. Somebody else said, use break clean break cleaner, but be quick about it. You only get three or four wipes off. Spray works. Guys and ladies, you could try anything. Somebody said, spray foaming tire, shine on the lights, these lights were. These are hacks, man, These are cars. I tried every hack is the point. These are cars. You let yours get so beyond fixable that I had to drive around with the bright when I was driving Big Blue. Remember that, my daughter, I.
Speaker 2: Noticed you're driving your truck again and parking in the reserve spots up front.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah it has been cold, but yeah, I finally got my truck back and when I was driving big blue pat I had to drive with bright lights on here and even then coming to work with bright lights, people didn't even didn't even attempt to flash me because you could still barely see these cars that I'm talking about my family's cars because I'm kind of a cheap scape is uh there. They've sat outside for so many years that they are just Florida. You know, they're like Florida instead of Florida. Man, they're Florida cars. It happens toothpaste or WD forty tried both. There ain't nothing helping them.
Speaker 2: So many of you may have seen the clip If you haven't, I've shared it on our Facebook page of a very ugly incident incident shocker at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia during the playoff game Eagles Packers, where a couple engaged couple who were Packers fans showed up to root for their team in Philly, and you know Philly fans have a.
Speaker 1: Reputation they beat them up.
Speaker 2: No, no, this guy, who now has been publicly identified as Ryan Caldwell. Ryan has now been banned not only from any future Eagles games, but any event ever in the future at Lincoln Financial and then his job found out about his actions. He worked at a consulting firm called BCT Partners. He's been fired from there as well. After he thought it would be a good idea to verbally attack the female Packers fan by calling her a dumb sea and it was. This is just happened to be caught on video. It went viral, and it just this is one of those you know, fans say horrible stuff to opposing fandom, But this woman did nothing to provoke this other than you go watch the video. She's just there cheering on her team. And even if she is.
Speaker 1: She calling the wrong plays. Maybe she was a dumb Sea.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. I feel bad even saying that. Well, old Ryan, I hope it was worth getting your jab in, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, so can you tell us what happened at your previous job that you're no longer employed?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, I'm a big Eagle, shit you like, I can't go to any more games there. As a matter of fact, even if they banned, the Eagles played in Eagles Stadium prior to it.
Speaker 1: That's what they need to do.
Speaker 3: If the Eagles ever make it a foot to the Super Bowl. Have the Eagles play I would be I.
Speaker 1: Just stick to uh cleaning high beams that might be good.
Speaker 3: Lench your taking on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is JR R