Speaker 1: It is legit Fantasy Football Night in America because we have real life NFL football going on tonight. Welcome in to the Insider Access show on the Better Sports Network, presented by the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I am your host, Eric Balkman. You can connect with me on the X at Eric Balkman. So glad to have you a board tonight. For god, it's been since February, right, so we're looking at roughly six months or so since we've had NFL football, and tonight we get the Lions, we get the Chargers, probably not the best of the lines and the Chargers, but we will get something tonight. And I'm so glad to be hosting not only a show tonight with you not only bringing you the latest of what's going on in the Hall of Fame game, but a live FFPC that we will be covering in less than twenty seven minutes, less than twenty eight minutes, excuse me for the FFPC Bestball Tournament, which has a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize, a one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize, and twelve drafters are gonna be going for that tonight. That starts, like I said, in less than a half hour, we're gonna have full coverage on that tonight. So much to get to tonight once again, this is the FFPC Insider Access Show on the Better Sports Network. If you want to connect with the FFPC, do so at f FPC. I'm gonna bring in our guest co host here shortly and I'm gonna tell you everywhere you need to connect with him. But before I do, I'm going to tell you what's going on with the FFPC. The FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is going strong right now. We have live drafts and slow drafts going off a ton every single day. You won't be waiting long If you want to play in the FFPC Big Goerrilla Tournament a million dollar grand prize. How much is it to enter? Just three hundred and fifty dollars and if you enter three teams, every third team we're gonna give you a fifty dollars disc on that as well. Draft's running now, like I said, live and slow, and then the seven Bananas promo is live. What's the seven bananas promo? If you continue to get that seven pick multiple times in a row, we're going to give you free f FPC teams. We have already awarded thirty eight. I believe the count is up to thirty eight free FFPC Best Ball Tournament teams. For people who have gotten the seven pick twice in a row, we have given away three FFPC Main Event teams. That is a value of just under twenty five hundred dollars. We've given away three of those. For teams that have gotten the seven pick three times in a row, we have yet to give away this, but I think it's going to be coming over the next month when drafts are really going hard. For anybody who gets that seven pick four times in a row the Bigger Roller Tournament, you get a free entry into the FFPC High Society League. What is that? It is a league featuring twelve teams going for one grand prize hundred thousand dollars. Believe it's one hundred fifty thousand dollars grand prize. Excuse me and the entry. No, it's more than that. It's one hundred thousand dollar grand prize. The entry into that is ten thousand dollars. So if you get that seven pick in the Big Arrilla three times in a row, you are going to get that free entry into the High Society. If you get it, that's four times in a row. If you get it five times in a row, guess what we are sending you on a Jungle Safari for four a value of fifty thousand dollars. How do I know how much it's valued at because if you don't want to go on the Jungle Safari for four, We're going to give you fifty grand cash. This is all with the f FPC Big Erilla Tournament. Sign up now at my FFPC dot com. Speaking of the Fantasy Football Players Championship, the main event is going strong right now as well. Our flagship event is the main event a million dollar grand prize more than a six million dollar prize pool. We have slow drafts and live drafts running out. I mentioned this if you are subscribing to the FFPC email newsletter that I send out from today. I think today's the first day. It might have been yesterday, but I know for sure today at a minimum is the first day. We will have an f FPC main event live draft going from today all the way up to the start of the NFLC and including probably Sunday morning drafts as well. So if you want a draft in the FFPC Main Event for a million bucks. You're gonna have the opportunity to do so in a live fashion every single day from here on out. Now. The FFPC Bestball Tournament, which is what we're covering tonight, is live as well, live and slow drafts. It's gonna set you back one hundred and twenty five bucks to join. However, if you win it, you're gonna get a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize. If you don't win it, you're gonna get one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize if you finish second in this. And the FFPC super Flex Bestball Tournament is of course live as well. That features one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, and that's only thirty five dollars to enter. We have drafts going at thirty second, sixty second, two hour, and six hour timers right now. With the FFPC Bestball Tournament, join now at my FFPC dot com. I know that you know dynasty is huge. Everybody wants to play it Fantasy football three and sixty five days a year. We have the answer for that as well at the FFPC two thousand plus leagues in more than fifteen years. None of those two thousand plus leagues have ever folded. So if you are going to be joining inn FFPC Dynasty League, you know you will be in it until you don't want to be in it anymore. These leagues don't fold. You are in it for the long haul, or as long as you want to play f FPC Dynasty Fantasy Football, which is every single day, year round during a sixty five days a year. My FFPC dot com is where to go for that. That's NYFFPC dot Com. Okay, we have our guest co host coming up right now, Ladies and gentlemen. Such a treat to have him on tonight. This is a guy who is one of the best best ball players in the world. And I don't think I'm being hyperbolic when I say that. How do I know this Because this guy was featured on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine for his best ball prowess and he is joining us tonight not only to talk about the evolution of best ball tournaments, not only the latest goings on in the NFL as far as fantasy goes, but to talk about this FFPC Bestball tournament. We're gonna be covering live here for you in about twenty two minutes. You follow him on the ex at justin Herzig. You read his content over at Established the Run as well as ff in sixty dot com. Please welcome into the program. So good, so good to have this guy coming on tonight. It is justin Hersey, justin Welcome in tonight, man, Welcome to f FPC Insider Access. How are you doing on this Thursday Hall of Fame Game night? Man?
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I appreciate it. It is great to be here. Hopefully I'm not too laggy. I think my computer decided to h there we go. I think we're gonna do but no, it's fantastic. We have football, I mean, and we're even gonna get a little sprinkle of Amaron Hampton. We get a throwback to Trey Lance, like, I mean, who cares if it's a good game or not. We're actually having football. I'm excited. Yeah, it's good to be here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's it's gonna be fun tonight because we have not only a game to monitor, we have a draft monitor which is starting here shortly. I want to get into and I'm sorry if I'm leading off with this. If you're sick of talking about it, I'm not sick of talking about it, and I'm excited to have you on Rolling Stone. Dude, this is insane for fantasy Like for fantasy football, we haven't really seen for the longest time, and Justin you've probably been playing for a long time. But for the longest time, fantasy football is even high stakes players. We were the nerds. We were the guys that nobody cared about, Like fantasy still are we still? We probably still are. You're probably right on that. And then Rolling Stone decides, Hey, let's feature this guy, Justin Herzi, who has won a massive tournament before, has not only won it, but he's been a finalist in this tournament multiple years. Probably the best ball best basketball player in the world. I don't know, like there's no way to quantify it. For the purposes of this conversation, I'm gonna say you are and you're joining us tonight. The Rolling Stone thing, How did that come about? And what was that experience like, because the rest of us will probably never have this in our life where we get a chance to be in Rolling Stone magazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean never expected it either. I've never played an instrument can't sing, so like, no, that was never even a possibility, So for it to happen through fantasy football is just unreal. But yeah, a little on the backstory is, i'd say middle of the season, the writer who's been in the kind of sports betting you know this space before, and he had kind of just a goal of, Hey, I want to write an article on the best fantasy football player, and I'm just gonna do what I can to find him, and so he reached out to a couple people that he knew through the space. One of them put them in touch with me. We had a few conversations, and then from there it was he just kind of kept tracking. We kept in touch throughout the season. I'd say the fat last like four or five, six weeks. Each week we'd keep in touch, talk about how things are going. Gave him a little peak inside, like what it's like to be sweating things like best ball throughout the season, especially when you go from a regular season to the playoffs and so forth. And then weeks before the you know, final season, he's like, hey, if you end up making it to the finals, the best ball mania, because that would be my fifth time in the five years they've had it. He's like, I'm flying down to I'll fly down to Florida, will make a weekend out of it. I want to see what it looks like to actually feel that sweat where your process is. Because I'm still doing the DFS and all the managed stuff as well. But obviously best Ball is kind of my you know focus or you know, main area. So he flies down for that weekend kind of sees what that week seventeen sweat was like. We did a couple more like long form interviews. He did a couple with my wife as well. That's probably the most shocking thing was for people who read it. So my wife's like a very private person, doesn't have doesn't use social media, and the article literally opens up with my wife's name, Ariel Goes. Ariel is a normal person. Ariel works in the tech, does pilates and avoids gluten and like everyone in my family, her family like that knows her. It was just you know, cherry on top. It was hlarious.
Speaker 1: That is good stuff. And obviously I'm sure it's still sinking in. You know what's crazy is like, So I'm in Appleton, Wisconsin, justin and this weekend we have the Mile of Music. Now, Appleton is probably like what seventy eighty thousand people. It's just a twenty five minute drive southwest of Green Bay. But the Mile of Music thing is huge because we have all these bands from all over the country come in and they play all weekend long. It's a really cool experience or whatever. All these people would have loved to be on the cover of Rolling Stones. When I start hanging out with these bands this weekend, say hey, I just interviewed this guy basically the best fantasy football player in the world, and he was on the cover of Rolling Stone. They're going to be like, what am I doing wrong? What am I doing wrong? That this fantasy football player is on the cover Rolling Stone? So congratulations on that. That is fantastic. So glad that you're hopping aboard tonight, and I do want to I'll pick your brain, as I know most of the people who are tuning in tonight justin want to get your opinion on a lot of stuff going on and breaking new. Just before we went on the air tonight, Jordan Schultz from Fox Sports has reported that Terry McLaurin has requested a trade from the Washington Commanders apparently within like literally like within fifteen minutes before he went on this happened, so we are literally breaking the news. Adam Schefter has reported earlier this week that contract talks between McLaurin and the Commanders were very far apart. Despite McLaurin apparently giving ground in reporting to training camp on Sunday, he's holding in with a ankle injury right now. This I think has the You have the opportunity right now to either buy the dip or ignore McLaurin in drafts right now based on this news that we're just getting in here. If you were drafting right now, what's the proper way to handle Terry McLaurin in drafts? Are you trying to get him at a discount or are you avoiding this situation?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think it helps to kind of look back on what's happened over the past couple of weeks, where first we hear from Terry McLaurin that you know, he's willing to do a hold in, hold out request trade, like pretty much everything was on the table. Okay, that's a first kind of form of negotiation. They went public, most likely through his agent, so that tells us that they already tried to kind of, hey, come to an agreement with Washington. They couldn't do that, so they gonna they go public, try to get sign of support from their fans to say, hey, let's make a deal. That still didn't do anything. So then he went to the ankle, the you know, hold in we can call it. And we have to imagine that, like there's still these negotiations, conversations going on behind the scenes. In parallel, we get two major deals that happen. You've got, well, one was before the DK METCALP. I think that came out to what like thirty thirty two to thirty three million dollars a year DK Metcalf substantially younger. Then you have Courtland Sutton that comes out to four years ninety two million. So I think that's mowing that kind of twenty three million a year. And my thoughts are, like Washington, I don't like the reports were they weren't even willing to go to like the twenty three Maybe they're like, okay, that could be a baseline, But from the Terry camp, I think they were far more looking at that DK Metcalf, even though they probably should be looking more when you look at the comps from age from what they did last year, from like an efficiency standpoint, like the courland Ston's a pretty fair comp and so if Washington, you know, if Terry and his camp are saying like, no, that's not enough for me, I mean, hey, it is what it is. So he's going to put that request out there. But where I get it is this is just another kind of line in the negotiations. Yes it's a stronger one, but I mean it's still possible that this kind of works itself out. Where am I kind of handling the Terry McLaurin right now? I think if you go around the league and you think through, like what are the possible landing spots. First off, they have to have substantial salary cap to actually bring him in, because he's only going to you know, accept that trade if it includes a new deal, and we're all ready into we're already into preseason. There aren't that many landing spots that would actually probably help him. And so when you think about the type of wide receiver he is, his efficiency last year came on touchdowns, the rapport, the just explosiveness up Jaden Daniels it's hard to imagine many spots that are you know, from a probability standpoint, that this is going to be an uptick. So I think a you say, there's x percent chance that it's actually going to hurt him, or he stays where he is, which then he's being drafted maybe about where it's valued. So I think it probably makes sense he should probably fall another half round maybe once he falls around now that's talking what like depending on the format you're talking, like maybe late fourth, early fifth, I think that's probably a fair fair place to draft him. I think the undertalk thing is Jaden Daniels. If he's not throwing to Terry McLaurin and now his offense is looking like Deebo Samuel and like Noah Brown is the number two. That's a big, you know tick down for Hey, someone who we want to see that kind of sophomore rise and just the connection that he had with Terry last year. So that also I think should kind of take a hit as well with the with.
Speaker 1: Jayden Fantasymojo dot com, which is where we follow all the FFP ADP. Darren Rimandi, the godfather of the process, is Joe's challenge A guy that we would strongly encourage that you subscribe to his website if you play in the FFPC for incomparable knowledge. Here Terry McLaurin Wide Receiver eighteen at the four h six is his ADP in the FFPC Bestball Tournament. Over the course of the last thirty days. He obviously, as Justin has pointed out, he has fallen a little bit, but there is a dip coming and we will see what happens with McLaurin going forward here. Speaking of dips, Justin, let's talk about the Texans running backs here. Jordan Schultz, once again from Fox Sports dot Com, reported earlier this week that Joe Mixon is going to miss multiple weeks of training camp. Schultz says that the goal for the Texans and Joe Mixon is to be ready by week one, but he's probably going to be missing all or most of, if not all, of training camp here. Mixon was pretty good last year. I believe he was in the top ten of running backs for points per game. He's another year older, obviously, he's dealing with this ankle injury that he suffered in the offseason, and the Texans drafted Woody Marks. They have also signed Nick Chubb. So I don't know if these are red flags. Maybe they're yellow flags with how you're dealing with this right now. Joe Mixon. Again this is antiquated ADP. But when we look at the FFPC Bestball Tournament and where he is going running back twenty five on average at the six' ten over the last thirty, days, however justin he has gone as low as the eighth. Five given this news that we're getting out Of houston right, now given That Nick chubb And jaquavius Aka Woody marx are In, houston where is the right time where you start looking at Drafting Joe mixon in best ball tournaments right?
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah so if we look at what has happened with The texans this, OFFSEASON i think you actually have a good amount of green flags to begin, with where they own bring In Nick. Chubb they could have brought IN. Jk, dobbins they could have brought in a younger guy Like Greko, daubta, like there were a lot of options out, there but they're, like, no we're, Happy we're only going to bring In Nick. Chubb Where Nick chubb literally the least explosive runs last year he's not the same since the. Injury, okay that's not a. Threat then you Draft Woody. Marx Woody marks profiles is a third down, back maybe like A dara Ogo wy. Replacement, again not really a major threat To Joe. Mixon he wasn't even catching that many passes in that. Offense that's not really what we're counting on him in, this you, know later part of his. Career SO i don't even Consider Woody marks as a red or yellow. Flag like it wasn't a bad. Thing, again but the big news was they put him on THE nfi with this, injury which tells you that it's not just a typical injury that you, know we know what's going, On we're intent this is a football related. Injury this tells you something is actually going on behind the, scenes either Something Joe mixon did on his, own something did off the, field something he did proactive to address his own. Injury whatever it, is it's not a good. Thing and so when the team didn't do anything to plan for this and then take such a hard right turn to put him on THE NiFi and the comments that we're hearing out of it as well as kind of the murmurs around. It he is as close to the do not draft list AS i pretty much exists for, me and that's so rare for me Because i'm a value. Drafter in my, mind there's always a point that like someone is worth. Drafting but For Joe, mixon Like i'm, Scared like If i'm, scared how many games if he like he's going to play this. YEAR i think he's definitely not gonna be out there at the beginning of the. YEAR i think that may linger until halfway in the, season and there's a chance that like he doesn't even play another down for The, Texans Like i'm very. Concerned so from a game theory, aspect, like, yes there is a way where you, know there's a time where it's Like i'm worth taking that chance because we need to be humble a pot of our. Opinions and so maybe if for me is like the twelfth round or, something but like, thirteenth, FOURTEENTH i don't, Know like there's not really a time That i've seen, it That i've even been on the clock That i've had to make that, decision because as you, said what the, ladies he's gone as eight oh, six someone else is scooping him up before.
Speaker 1: Me let me ask you. This we'll play a quick uh would you rather Hear? Justin would you rather have and again this Is i'm going into the double jgit rounds here, eleven, ten here on the. Clock would you rather Have Joe mixon Or Romandre Stevenson? Remandre would you rather HAVE U Joe mixon Or Tank.
Speaker 2: BIGSBY i Think i'd Go Joe mixon at that point in my, Mind like maybe it's That Rashad white. Area maybe it's the like guys who have that contingency. UPSIDE i mean they have the standalone but also. Contingency that's probably about where it. Is and that's probably what like twelve, thirty twelfth round maybe yea twelve.
Speaker 1: Round that's WHY i bring it. Up, yeah the last One i'll ask, you and only because he's in the news in a positive way here out Of. Dallas would you rather Draft Joe mixon Or Jaden? Blue right? Now you don't?
Speaker 2: Know it's, tough all, Right so my answer there would be, like, hey if this is a new contest that LIKE adp doesn't, MATTER i Think i'd rather Have jay And. Blue like If i'm doing a redraft league Like. Jaya but If i'm doing a standalone, one but for a tournament LIKE ffpc that it's been open that you already, have like you're If mixin, hits you're getting him at such good value compared to all the other teams that drafted him so far. AHEAD i probably would go with The Joe mixon just, because if, anything you're also Drafting jade On blue at either the same price that he's been going or more. Expensive so from a game theory, ASPECT i probably Go Joe mixon. There but, like, yeah it's, Close i'm.
Speaker 1: Scared, YEAH i am scared, Too and and like it's it's funny Because i've gone back and forth on this in the Drafts i've been doing WHERE i feel, like, oh HAVE i waited long? Enough HAVE i not waited long? Enough With? Mix and it's it's one of those things WHERE i don't know there's a perfect. Answer it's just you kind of got to feel it out for. Yourself and in the in the same vein of not knowing what's going on with running. Backs right, now let's go To, Cleveland mother.
Speaker 2: Of, God, ahead go, Ahead, yeah WHAT i think is? Interesting so you have the screen there MY fFN. Sixty what it is is a newsletter specifically for fantasy. Football but yesterday or two days, AGO i, asked If Joe mixon is out for the, season where Would Nick chubb most, likely like where would you be willing to draft him the? Highest and we were seeing seventh eighth round as like the core area where people were SAYING i would Draft Nick. Chubb AND i thought that was really interesting because like for me, PERSONALLY i don't want much to do With Nick. Chubb like we you, know last year he was so bad AS i, mentioned like he literally had the worst explosive runs rate out of any running. Backs it was fourth worst out of any player with barely beating out like a couple qbs you have twenty nine years old coming off THE Acl Like Woody, marks they did trade a third rounder to actually get him this, year if there was someone in that, backfield like that's the player THAT i think is the actual opportunity because he's still going near the end of. Drafts SO i just wanted to put the bow on, That Like Woody marx is probably one AND i Had Evan silva one of my podcasts, TODAY i think he Has Woody marks all the way up to like one hundred and three or something like, that and his top one.
Speaker 1: Fifty i've always, said justin it's a young man's. Game so WHEN i, don't When i'm not, SURE i don't go with the twenty nine year old who is coming off multiple consecutive season ending knee. Injuries, RIGHT i don't particularly Love Woody, marx BUT i also understand What houston has going down, there which is not a. Lot and the other thing that we haven't really talked, about how does The houston offensive line play into this Whole texans conversation knowing that they Traded Laramie tunsel and their offensive line is marketably markedly excuse, me worse than it was in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, yeah for. Sure and when you look at like a, RUN i, Mean Nick chubb's never been at. Back that's catching a lot of. Balls so you could see a world where even if it Was joe Mix, like If Joe mixon's, healthy he still like has enough of a skill set to be in effective. Back LIKE i think he was actually a pretty decent pick around that kind of the end of fifth early sixth, round before all this stuff came, out because it was just he's just gonna repeat what he did last. Year but if he's, out you Have Nick chubb is not going to start catching passes at this point in his. Career so you may actually see more opportunity with that poor offensive. Line use his own, scheme use more getting what he marks into.
Speaker 1: SPACE i want To and by the, Way Matt, deutsch our producer, tonight the man behind The, glass said he Moved Joe mixon for the number eight overall pick in his rookie draft and he's feeling good about. It you. Should and quite, frankly this is justin AND i don't know how heavy a dynasty guy you, are but in one of my dynasty leagues last, YEAR i was trying to trade all my twenty seven and twenty eight year old running backs AND i moved mix in last, YEAR i think for the number nine overall pick in my rookie. DRAFT i Got Trey benson out of. It it obviously didn't work out last. Year will it work out this? YEAR i don't. Know we'll find out From Nick chubb's current employer In. Houston let's go to his former employer In, Cleveland DANIEL, oyafusi who covers The Cleveland browns said That Jimmy, haslin the owner of The, browns was quoted as saying the he's cautiously optimistic That Quinn Chow judkins is going to play for The browns in twenty twenty. Five i'm gonna repeat that for. Everybody this is a guy they drafted in the second, round and here On july thirty, first twenty twenty, five the owner of the team is cautiously optimistic that his second round player is going to play for The browns sometime this. Season this is not. Great they Have Jerome ford, there who seems to be running with the. Ones they doubled up on both quarterback and running back in the. Draft justin after they Took, judkins they also Drafted Dylan. Samson when you're drafting all these best ball, teams what's the proper way for people to be handling this brown? Situation BECAUSE i don't have a good answer when people ask me right.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah AND i think Has them also said like he hasn't been in touch with him for a, month so it kind of shows, that, like, hey as your role as the owner is more of just kind of a bit more hands, off like you're not getting in the weeds, here so cautiously. Optimistic it kind of tells me he's a bit more removed in the, situation so he's not gonna be able to give like that much of an. Answer BUT i think if you look at kind, of you, know the facts around the, case if you look at what happened with their second round pick last, year there's a bit of a precedent set. That domestic violence is very different than what The Rashi rice And Jordan addison situations. Work like do UIs and street racing like that's not those are handled. Differently the league lets those play out in. Court domestic, violence the league will, say, hey we're going to actually, Intervene we're going to do our own, investigation and we'll put you on the commissioner's exempless if we feel that it's, appropriate and obviously him not signing the contract yet the commissioner's. Exemplicy they don't even actually have to do anything yet because they're gonna let The browns are likely talking to the league and kind of deciding how this best plays. Out, now what do we do as fantasy, aspects this isn't the injury Of Joe. Mixon so if The quinchun jutgans things can work, out like he can come back in week, six week, seven whatever it. Is he's going to be, healthy he's going to be like in, Shape he's going to be able to get that. Rule but the challenge is he's missing all this preseason. Time he's they're going to build an offense that doesn't feature, Him and what's the really the difference between the second rounder and fourth rounder when the second rounder has missed out on so much of this. Time LIKE i think that my perspective is is, that, like, yes they made that trade for The Travis hunter and that second round pick that they Got Qunchon jodskins was a major part of. It so like they do want that pick to work, Out but that doesn't mean the coach doesn't mean a staff are going to force it this season If Dylan sampson actually proves, like, hey he's a solid. Talent like as a, prospect he was. Good he wasn't anywhere near the level of kind of The Quinchon, judkins especially Post, combine but like he was still a pretty solid, Prospect and SO i think he's going to get the chance Alongside jerome four to actually, show Like ken he earn this role and if he, can even If dylan S i mean even if Quinch On juonkins comes back in week, seven week, eight, whatever it, is like there's no guarantee, That, LIKE i think he's either going to compete for that role and have to show it on the field that he actually earns, it or it's going to be a like a three three man kind of three man. Backfield LIKE i think That Dylan sampson And Jerome ford are still values at where they are right, now Particularly Dylan samson because we know Who Jerome ford, is But Dylan samson could actually, say you, know, hey earn a major part of that load and What Jerome ford had to take a cheaper contract or you, know renegotiate that contract just to stay with the. Team so like it's not like they're that excited about. Him is kind of be kind of just there because they need him this, year especially After judgskins. Thing So Dylan, Samson i'm most bullsh, on BUT i Think Jerome ford at his spot is still pretty good.
Speaker 1: Value SO i think it's. Interesting is there a Possibility we often see this with receivers In Best ball drafts rookie receivers specifically where they come on at the end of the. Season could we see a come on for a quinch On judkins if he joins the, team you, know sometimes In, october Earlier, november where he has those fresh. Legs excuse, me he has those fresh, legs and he's coming on late In december to really help people in those money weeks in best ball tournaments JUSTIN i, mean, like the thing, IS i don't know if the free fall is stopped With judkins right. Now if you look at where he, is where he's going in THE Ffpc Bestball tournament, again it's running back thirty. Nine he's falling into the eleventh round right. Now at some point he becomes a value where it is become a value for you knowing what he's capable.
Speaker 2: Of, YEAH i think the other challenge with kind of these type of tournaments are it is a lot a lot easier they move a lot quicker for players to rise up because you only need one of the twelve people in the draft room to, say, HEY i want, this and they're actually kind of concerned someone else is going to take, them So i'm willing to Reach so if someone's kind of skyrocketing up. Boards they'll do it. Quickly when someone falls happens so much slower because out of the twelve, people you only need one to, say, Hey i'm going to grab this value or maybe it's an auto, pick and they don't even happen and they don't even get. There, so, LIKE i do agree, that, yes there is going to be a point where these, guys The joe mix and The Quinn Shawn, judkins any of the injured. Ones maybe this is mentioned ones like they become a, value but it takes a long, time and more often than, not if you start, buying you're buying too early and you're just really kind of catching that falling. Knife so for, me IF i had to, say like where DO i think it falls or where DO i think the right value is for, him it's Past Joe. Mixon it's it's Past jade On. Blue like there's just no because you were saying like there's just no guarantee that the team is going to be, like, hey we're so excited you're, back and also you're so much better than this other running back that he's been running really well for, Us so we're just going to give you that starting, JOB i think more likely than, not like he's going to take some of the work and they're going to kind of feel it. Out but it's also at the running back, position it's not that easy to see, like, hey who is truly the better player just from a kind of small sample sized. Results at wide, receiver we see like the, breakouts but a lot of that's because those players are on the. Field the number one indicator for a breakout for a young wide receiver is, snaps just them being on the. Field and so with him missing likely missing so much, time that's my major.
Speaker 1: Concern you have to weigh everything when it comes to this with The browns. Backfield and speaking of weighing, everything we're going to do that as we take our first break of the. Night when we come, back THE Ffpc Best Ball tournament has. Started we're covering a live draft. Tonight twelve owners are going for a three hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize myself And Justin herzigg from established RUN fFN sixty dot com is going to be covering. This we'll give our analysis on what we, like what we don't, like and what these owners are. Doing when we come. Back you're watching F Fpc Insider access exclusively on The Better Sports. Network don't go. Anywhere we got a ton more to, go including a live draft as live draft coverage on THE ffpc family of podcast rolls on this.
Speaker 4: Week what's up, Guys Andrew cooper, Here Fantasy, alarm and boy DO i have great news for. You it's that time of. Year THE ffpc main event is, open the flagship, contest in my, opinion the biggest number one contest in all fantasy. Football it's not just about the. Prizes you can win a million, dollars but if you win a contest like, this you are gold, plated gold stamped in this. Community that puts respect on your name when you go in there with the big dogs and you win a tournament like. This so get set up with MY ffpc. Now when you use promo Codea, alarm they'll give you twenty five bucks when you deposit thirty five dollars or more if you've never drafted there, before and you can get in there with the big. Dogs if you really, want you can actually go To vegas and draft at The Paris casino. Live in these, contests you don't have to do that though you can draft. Online they have six, hour two, hour and sixty second clocks depending on what you're. Feeling you're gonna want to draft early and off in these to give yourself the best possible shot at. Winning and let me tell, you when you go over to your social media bio and you THROW Ffpc Main Event champion in, there people start thinking about you at a different. Way you are now an absolute champion and legend in this community if you win THE Ffpc Main event open now over at MY.
Speaker 1: Ffpc THE Ffpc Insider access show rolls on here on The Better Sports. NETWORK i am joined tonight By Justin herzig from established around F fn sixty dot. Com you know what's funny about? This not, Funny, justin but you're putting together a great newsletter THAT i have signed up for And i'm excited for. It this is something that and we'll give you a chance to plug this later. Too this is something you as a guy who is a best ball, savant a very successful fantasy football player like you know, What this does not exist in the. Space i'm just gonna create. It tell us more ABOUT fFN sixty dot.
Speaker 2: Com, yeah it actually started about six months. Ago WHEN i had my first, kid and SO i have a daughter now just over six, months and shortly after, THAT i REALIZED i just cannot spend all my day just doom scrolling and reading the news On, twitter and SO i need something that, Like, hey WHEN i wake up in the, morning can you just give me the? Recap what DO i need to know from the day? Before Because i'm still doing a lot of, Draft i'm still doing a lot Of Best, Ball SO i got to stay up to date on the. Information BUT i can't afford to just live my life on the. Computer and it didn't. Exist SO i was, Like, okay screw, It i'm going to go build it, myself and SO fFN sixty the idea of being we'll give you everything you need to know in the next day and just sixty, seconds so when you wake up in the, morning you don't feel like you missed out on the most important. Information ended up running it out for like the small group for about a week or, two got a lot of really good, feedback started incorporating things like my takes in there for How i'm you, know accounting for that player or How i'm, drafting WHAT i think is, important what's not and running from. There but, yeah appreciate. It AND fFN sixty dot com it's, free it's. Daily try it.
Speaker 1: Out if anybody is looking for something like where BECAUSE i, listen we all subscribed to different services or what have. You but if you can get something that recaps everything in sixty, SECONDS i, mean my, God Segmund bloom for football guys says this outside time is the most precious thing we have on this. Planet Justin herzig is fixing that for us with F fn sixty dot. Com so make sure you're signing up for. That our producer and a, Friend Matt, deutsch who was pushing all the right. Buttons, matt can you put the draft board up for The there we? Go we got, it, okay. Perfect so this is the draft board we have for THE Ffpc Best Ball tournament going on right. Now. Tonight i'm gonna take you to the first. Round justin AND i are gonna give our live analysis of this as. Well so picking first tonight Is Jason cooper L Seed. Coop he Takes Jamar chase at the one oh. One not really a big surprise, there nor Was Jason kulaga's pick at or For Bijon robinson at the one oh. Two Jacob ellis ends up going With Saquon barkley at the one o. Three i'm gonna ask you about that in a second, here, justin BECAUSE i think that's. Interesting henry thing as. Possible that is the co owners Of Chase Chance mo excuse, me And Keeam. Star they take Brock bauers, again tight end premium format with the f F, pc so you're gonna get one and a half points per catch For. Bowers i'm gonna Ask justin about that in a. Second McCaffrey more all the way up to the one oh five To Brent studebaker Stud. Dynasty There jesus Is king seven seven, seven That's Billy boone. Squad he Gets Jamiir gibbs at the one oh. Six Ceedee lamb goes To Keeves Cookie, Monsters Ryan imler squad at the one o. Seven ashton genty off the board To Matthew flagger's. Team the rookie From Las vegas goes at the one o Eight, tonight followed By Melik neighbors To Bulky's Halloween, Candy Paul tischera And Peter. Pruzzo they've been on my podcast. BEFORE i appreciate that for. Sure at the one o nine naming their team name after me My halloween. Candy what have, you melik? Neighbors there you Go Justin jefferson TO Gnawn Best ball seven thirty, One Dimitrios kikaz Takes Justin jefferson, There Puka dekua with the penultimate pick of the first round at the one eleven here To joel thirty that Is Robert, lipkin and Then Peter MASTERSON Bk worldwide goes with Amon Ra Saint brown to close out the first. Round let's go back and look at the one oh three here From jacobs Justin Saquon, barkley a guy who's had a ton of carries over the course of his, career especially in twenty twenty. FOUR i have said this Why bertalon was on this show From Player, profiler AND i, Said Saquon barkley is the poster child for the Player i'm too scared to, draft But i'm also too scared not to draft. Him how do you Handle Saquon barkley when he's staring you in the face at the one oh three In Best Ball? Drafts right?
Speaker 2: Now, YEAH i believe that picks two to, six or in this format With titum, premium picks two to seven are very, flat and, uh you, know if you're gonna do enough of, them it probably makes sense to mostly just kind of, hey you, know unless you have really strong, stands try to balance them a. Bit for me, PERSONALLY i think That, saquon you, know in most, formats is probably my number two overall player Behind Jamar. Chase, YES i hear you. Know you see the stats around if you have x amount of, cares think it's four hundred, Cares, like you're this much more likely to hurt the next. Year it's more of any running back than projected for a ton of volume is likely to get. Hurt it's a dangerous. Game it's hard for running. Backs but if you're going to tell me THAT i am going to fade a player because they're likely to get a lot of, volume, like that's just not the Game i'm. Playing and so then you get down to, like, okay naty gritty between Like saque And. Bijon, now, Okay bijon's going to have more, Catches saque's going to have more. TOUCHDOWNS i Think Tyler algier is a much better player than anyone that other you know That philly has in the backfield Beside, saque Like shipley or A. J. Dillon so you can maybe tell me a story that like there's a tiny bit more kind of risk with The bijon that he just you, know maybe gets a little hurd and they don't want to give it as much a. Workload and you have a competent back On, Algie SO i like The. SAQUE i think the bigger. Shock bigger shock for me here is Justin jefferson going all the way at, ten he should still be back week. One there's a slight reinjury risk because of a soft tissue type, injury BUT i think at, ten even though it is only two wide receivers in F, fbc it's still a really strong.
Speaker 1: PICK i want to talk About jefferson in a, second regarding The barkley. Thing in the comments you made when you talk about two through seven being very, flat how, high like you know the guys who went behind Him, Tonight, bowers, McCaffrey, gibbs lamb et, cetera how high would you be Taking barkley knowing what we know about volume the previous, year would you have Taken barkley in tonight's draft at one oh, three or would you have gone a different.
Speaker 2: Way Either barkley Or. Bowers PROBABLY i think That bowers is good to pick of any with the tight end premium. Aspect it's funny because my perception OR i don't, know my perspective On bowers differs so much from site to. Site like if you go all the way to the sites that are HALF ppr with no tight end, Premium i'm fading the elite tight end Specifically bowers. McBride then you go all the way the more extreme TO ffpc with the tight end. Premium NOW i want to boost them up that much more because it's, interesting like you look At Brock bawers and you look At tree, McBride and the biggest knock on them it's. Touchdowns you, know you Have Las vegas not going to score that many. Touchdowns, also Yet ashton gentid they investidence they're going to rush more inside the red. Zone Cardinals trey, McBride whether it's a fluke or, not college, pros he just hasn't scored that many. Touchdowns but when you're talking one and a half coins, premium that doesn't, matter and so their ability to really differentiate from the rest of the, field it makes them like just.
Speaker 1: ALITEPIS i want to explore the McBride discussion in a little, bit but before we get to That christian McCaffrey at the one o, five we have seen some bold people Take christian. McCaffrey i Know Brian drake From Fantasy points To come at the one oh one and the Scott Fish. Bowl when you talk about, McCaffrey i Think Ben gretch was saying, this And i'm attributing this quote To Ben. GRETCH i could be wrong on, this SO i apologize if somebody else had, him but he said SOMETIMES i think in these national tournaments like, this where you're going up against thousands of other, people SOMETIMES i think the right question to ask, is as far as McCaffrey, goes we shouldn't be asking what happens if this guy gets. Hurt we should be asking what happens if this guy doesn't get. Hurt and Clearly Brent, studebaker who takes McCaffrey at the one oh, five is asking himself what happens if McCaffrey doesn't get, hurt because he selects him with a premium pick. TONIGHT i know you are a volume drafter obviously with all your leagues you're. In what have you been doing with McCaffrey this? Year is that too high of a reach at the one oh five for.
Speaker 2: McCaffrey, Yeah so let's move back To ben gratch and bring out the Established The edge series Where Ben gratcham Like leoni go through their projections and they had a really good conversation With christian McCaffrey where both of them are pretty much in, agreement like if you actually Give christian McCaffrey like the real, projection not docking for the, injuries he should be the one DOT zh. One and if you think through like what we've seen With christian, McCaffrey the efficiency of that, offense he still has the, explosiveness the amount of pass catching that he's, Getting like all of those things him And, barkley him Versus jon, like those aren't even a. Question but we do have to account for the, Age we do have to account for coming off of the injuries from last, year we do have to account for kind of those risks and even at that, point and this IS i Think leoni actually on man Versus machine for seven. Silver earlier, today it was, said like even accounting for all, that he still has him at number, seven which is just past those kind of The Jamior gibbs and the other running. Backs SO i completely get. It hey playing for that, UPSIDE i think i'd still PUT i still Have Jamior gibbs ahead of him at this point BECAUSE i, think like you can tell yourself a store that they both have similar, upsides but the risk On gibbs is substantially lower from an age and you, know injury. Aspect But i'm not going to you, know for, me before THE Nfl draft and all those kind of pre draft, contests McCaffrey was going mid early second and that's WHEN i was completely, hammering And i'm still willing to kind of hammer right say up until kind of that number seven, spot or in this format it's probably seven or.
Speaker 1: Eight you. Know we were talking about this WHEN i was covering pros Versus joe's this Past tuesday on THE ffpc YouTube, channel AND i, said ten times out of, Ten i'm Taking gibbs over. McCaffrey and then they got some pushback about, that both on the chat and some other feedback AND i was, like you know, WHAT i think you need to rethink. This, yeah it's fine to take Maybe gibbs more often than not over, McCaffrey but ten times out of ten probably an. Overkill AND i have corrected. THAT i THINK i can understand why people we taking McCaffrey Over. Gibbs now here's something THAT i think you AND i both. SHARE i don't understand How Justin jefferson falls tonight to the one Ten nolin bb ends up taking. Him That's dimitrioski. Kiss he Grabs Justin. Jefferson it's the Latest i've seen him. Go JUSTIN i have not seen him go later than the one. Ten fantastic value there. Tonight where would you have taken him had you had a first round? Pick how high Would Justin jefferson have? Gone have you been in this?
Speaker 2: Draft probably number eight BECAUSE i am Taking seelamb ahead Of Justin jefferson right now with the injury. News before, that he was my number two overall, pick so. Like but again that's because in my, mind the gap between two and six or two and seven this format is so, thin so, like it's very small margins for. That gibbs and McCaffrey thing that you were talking, about what are their because theres that meaning that you would have had to Reach gibbs over, McCaffrey because if you take him ten out of ten, times but he's always going above, McCaffrey you're still gonna be able to get a good amount of. McCaffrey i think that's kind of important discussion point.
Speaker 1: Too i'll just bring this up right. Now THE ffpc adp on the best ball tournament for those two players right now over the last thirty, days WHICH i know is kind of skewed a little. Bit gibbs goes on average at the one oh, four McCaffrey goes on average at the one o. Eight so most of the Time gibbs is going BUT i, LISTEN i. Don't AND i caught myself a little bit WHEN i was talking about this On, tuesday JUSTIN i don't know about. YOU i don't like to speak in. ABSOLUTES i always like to leave myself and out there BECAUSE i understand that even IF i strongly believe in a player or don't believe in a, PLAYER i understand for the opportunity THAT i could be, wrong like like we're wrong all the time and this kind of, thing SO i understand how that. Works Via gibbs and. McCaffrey moving on to the second. Round, Here trey McBride is the first selection of the second. ROUND i, said we're gonna get back to THIS K worldwide ends up grabbing him at the two ONE Bk Worldwide Peter masterson's team here from the twelve. Spot McBride had two touchdown catches last. Year they were both late in the. Season he had a third touchdown where he ran it, in which was also late in the. Season you brought this, up AND i think this is this is. Interesting McBride did not score a lot of touchdowns in college, Either so while touchdowns are not a sticky stat and you, say oh my, god, McBride look at what he did last, year he's gonna have a you know when when the touchdowns balance out this, year that he's going to be a steal in the second round IN, ffpc tinand premium. Formats with all these, TOUCHDOWNS i don't, Know like, Now I'm i'm of the opinion THAT i don't know if these touchdowns are coming from this year for whatever, REASON i don't. Know maybe you, know but but McBride is not found himself in the end zone over the course of his professional and collegiate.
Speaker 2: Career, yeah it's it's normally pretty wonky from a touchdown like that normally normalizes across, seasons but it definitely is a bit weird with. Him what definitely is helpful is he still had a ton of red zone, targets both early on when it was normally playing and then eventually when it's, like, okay we have to get him a, touchdown we just kept kind of peppering. Him and maybe that actually is LIKE i, now we're forcing it a bit too. Much so some of those red zone targets are kind of discredited a, bit BUT i don't Think i'm willing to accept, That, like, hey he's just not for whatever. Reason and if you think of late Career Julio jones With, atlanta it was a similar. Thing maybe it was the way that they were teams were covering hill on, him maybe it was something about the, player but like just did not have that many. Touchdowns but then one year he broke out and the talent that we know Of julio and that touchdown kind of narrative. Disappeared i'm not Expecting trey McBride to completely break out and have like a ten touchdown, year but it's very fair to assume, that, hey that two touchdowns from last year regresses to something more like five or. Six but we also know even if it, doesn't he can still surpass his value just on volume being the. Prime like for him to not work, out not counting for, injury you really need one of three, things or probably two of these three things to. Happen is one is like the entire offense falls. Apart kyler's just not that, Guy and you, KNOW i don't think this is a contract, year BUT i think we're. In there's there's some kind of interesting contract where like there's an out after this, year and they, say, like, okay this isn't. It number two Is Marvin harrison really just surpasses and becomes the true, alpha takes like a twenty eight percent target, share which Brings trey McBride back down to. Earth even in that, world you still probably get a better touchdown aspect For trey McBride because the offense is more, efficient so like that doesn't even completely kill. Him or the third one is just A trey McBride like comes back down To. Earth the it's just like things just it's really those two and So i'm just trying to think, through like the worst case scenario how it falls apart is not that, likely but you can very much. Imagine, okay he still keeps his relative target concentration and we throw on some.
Speaker 1: Touchdowns shout out To philip hooting in the twenty TWENTY ffpc main, Event champ hanging out in the chat with us tonight talking About Sakuon barkley talking About trey. McBride always good to hear from that. Dude. Bullseye as it, Were DEVON. A chan was the pick After trey McBride. Tonight justin. Ah chan has been building up some steam over the last couple of weeks with a lot of pundits and a lot OF ffpc players as, well drafting this guy based, on, hey there's a non zero chance he finishes AS rb won this year Over, robinson Over, barkley Over christian, McCaffrey over gives all those. Guys And i'm curious to get your thoughts on, this because The dolphins offense was awesome down the stretch last year FOR Janeu smith And DEVON. A chan it was not awesome For Tongo, Bailoa Tyreek hill And Jalen. Waddle how do you think This dolphins offense is going to go this? Year and WHEN i ask you, THAT i think it's going to dictate how you feel About devon A chan in twenty twenty five drafts as.
Speaker 2: Well, YEAH i, MEAN i Think devon A chan it's a story Of tua and No. TUA i, mean if you isolate the games and just when he played With, TUA i think it's points per a, game WE'RE rb one and if not, there it was extremely close TO rb. One that, is you, know especially in best ball when we're playing for. Upside, hey if you hit A, chan take two later on and just hope That tua stays healthy and this should work. Out last, year it was a wonky. Offense the offensive line was. Atrocious Whether tyreek and the wrist, injury we don't really know what happened with the, wattle but like it's pretty clear they played the kind of gimme style of very short passes behind or at the line of, scrimmage and that's Why gianu And devona A chan got so much. Volume John ugne A chan is still going to get that volume and now hopefully defensive line is still not going to be, great but we can expect some positive regression to actually be like if they can even be like you in the below average to not just league, lowest you can maybe see some inside rushing efficiency For devon A chan of what we saw two years. Ago so for, ME i THINK i even put a tweet out at the end of last, year, like it wouldn't shock me If devon Ah chan ended up being like THE rb one this, year just because of the extreme levels of volume that it gets in the receiving, game and you know that efficiency speed that we saw in his rookie. Season you can combine that efficiency, speed explosiveness and rookie year with the volume that he got in year, two and if both those are still, possible then, yeah he definitely has THAT rb one.
Speaker 1: Possibility, Yeah and we'll see how that goes for The dolphins this year as. Well it's not like they have an elite tough schedule based on where they finished last. Year But i'm very excited to see what happens with The dolphins offense this. Year and we'll get To Tyreek hill in a little. Bit But devon Ah chan going at that one to two. Turn you never. Know that's where kind of Where barkley was going last year and he ended up winning a lot of people a lot of money last. Year could Eight chan be that guy this? Year? Non zero chance of it for. Sure Kyron williams tonight goes at the three to zero two To Jason, calago who has started off as draft with B, Robinson Bucky, irving And Kyen williams from the two spot. Tonight Kyroen williams is a guy THAT i DON'T i don't know. JUSTIN i don't want to Say i've doubted him the last few, years But i've always left open the possibility of, like oh, god they Got Blake korump and now this year that they've Got jark Quest. HUNTER i can't remember who was pointing this. OUT i was listening to some podcasts and they, said, like, listen It's sean. McVay he's gonna go with one. Guy he's not gonna go with these other guys unless there's an injury at. All they're already talking extension For Kyroen williams and knowing how good The rams could be this, year knowing that they're gonna contend for a division. Title maybe more than, that maybe AN nfc, title maybe even A Super bowl. Championship Is Kyron williams being faded too much BY ffpc? Players tonight he goes at the three to zho two as the twelfth running back off the. Board normally in THE Ffpc Best Ball, tournament he is going as running back twelve at the three zero, six so he actually gets drafted a little bit earlier than he normally does. Tonight your thoughts On Kyron williams and what you're doing with him in your draft so far this?
Speaker 2: Season, Yeah i'm not getting much Of kyron because in my, mind the risk just does not account for the upside. Scenario if you think through, Like, okay he's the actual starting running, back gets the same level of workload that he got last. YEAR i, mean what's his end of season? Value like a mid? Second so maybe you're getting like a little value on. It but then you think through of all the ways that this could go wrong for. Him first, off he's not actually like an efficient explosive, runner so he doesn't have that Kind he needs the volume in games to actually make this. Work so if he loses that, volume he misses out substantially on his. Value how does he lose that? Volume, well, okay so we Saw Blake korm last year was taking kind of one drive each. Half it would basically be Like. KYRON i think it was like Kyrone Kyron korm and then kyrin the rest or something like. That but, like, okay so Maybe korm can do, something take a step. Up but also you Have Jarquois hunter And Jarquos, hunter, like he's probably not the direct handcuffed To, kyen but he definitely has more explosive skill set and it wouldn't be shocking to see, him you, know eat into that volume as. Well and so for me with The kyen, like it's just not that exciting of a talent and there are substantial risks behind and when you look at the other players that are going around, him like there are running backs that are being drafted after. Him i'd rather Have, bristol even with all The Braylen allen, talk because of the skill set and the receiving worth Of presol. Guests i'd much rather Have Omarion hampton with the you, know chances are he's The week one starter and first round talent and then a lot of these wide receivers as.
Speaker 1: Well what do you make of The hampton pick here By team ten tonight getting him at you know in Processes joe's we Saw John dago From establish The run take him. IN i want to, say like the two ten and this is fresh off The Naji harris like injury, news like there was no update and there's no timeline and it was looking grim quite frankly For. Harris you See amari And hampton go off the board tonight at the. Ten is that a spot you'd be looking at for him In Best Ball leagues this year justin or would you actually look at him? Earlier right? Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah and SO i saw that a comment with A stafford. Two that's another thing with The. Kyrien If stafford's back is not, good that also Kills kyen because he needs the volume and he needs the. Touchdowns Omarion, HAMPTON i, so, Uh NOLIN BB i think IS i think it's dominating this draft right, now Getting jefferson to fall to that ten. SPOT i Love nico as well in that two. Three and then, Yes Omarion, hampton AS i, mentioned LIKE i would take him Above Kyraen. WILLIAMS i think where he goes right, NOW i think that's. FINE i Think i'd be willing to take him a little. MORE i think the mid to late third is a pretty flat. Territory but in this type of, tournament we're playing for. Upside we're looking for kind of what's going to be happening in those, playoffs those late Season and the big risk with O'maryon hampton was he's going to start off too slow Because Najee harris is a vet you, know former first, rounder going to have that kind of vetter. Indifference BUT i don't Think Naji harris is going to be on the. Field and even if he comes back in the next couple of, weeks he's still on a new. Team it's not like he's got the experience of the system of the, team of the connection of the report from previous, years like this is still a new team for him as. Well SO i Think naji has lost that kind of early lead And O'marion hampton is just going to run sircles around. Him from a talent, wise like this is A Ashton genty was in a world of his, own but Then Omarian hampton was also in a tier of his, own ahead of the other running backs in this. Class BRIAN.
Speaker 1: T Chreming in the, YouTube he Says Omarion hampton is a two to three turn guy by the end Of. AUGUST i can get on board with that. Justin but my biggest contenent with, THAT i think it might happen before the end Of. August we could see that based on, this you, know if we don't get Positive harris, news, like we could be looking At Omarion hampton at the two three turn earlier or maybe in the mid second much. Earlier dagiel took him last week at the two, tens so we've already seen HIS adp. Rise at what point do you start Considering hampton and how high do you think he's going to rise IN adp as we get closer and closer to the start of the twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Season, YEAH i mean WHEN i look at this draft right, Now i'd still be Taking Tyreek HILL T higgins ahead of. Him i'm still taking The Josh Jacob Jonathan, Taylor Bucky irving ahead of, him BUT i Think hampton's like right behind. There and, yeah if you wanted to move because ALSO i mean you got to shift a little because you only have to start two wide. Receivers So, hampton if you wanted to, say is willing to jump those T higgins And? TYREEK i still Like. TYREEK i Think tyreek has a level another gear that can really break open this tournament for. You That henry thing as. POSSIBLE i think has a pretty strong team. Too just so much upside with those three players to start. Off but, YEAH O Marion, HAMPTON i, think, yeah it would not be shocked if he's two three. Terms the three to.
Speaker 1: Zero six, tonight By jesus Is king seven seven. Seven that is the team tonight that is owned By Billy. Boone he Grabs Garrett, wilson after Grabbing Jumior, gibbs after Grabbing George, kittle he Gets Garrett wilson, Here so two elite offenses and then a non elite offense at least we think with The jets this. Year what do you make Of Garrett wilson in? Drafts i'll be honest with, you justin this is a PLAYER i feel LIKE i need to get more, of and just for whatever, REASON i. Haven't but you look at what he's done over the course of his SHORT nfl, career it's been, really really. Good he gets justin fields this, year NEW, oc new, offense new head, coach knew. Everything AND i think maybe that's What i'm battling with right, now Is i'm trying to figure out how Good wilson's gonna. BE i just don't have much to compare it from other than what he has done in THE nfl under previous, offenses previous, regimes previous.
Speaker 2: Quarterbacks, Yeah i'd SAY i think he's a fine. PICK i think that area of the, draft the mid to late, third everyone feels everyone has their. THORNS i mean For Garrett, wilson you expect there to just be a substantial amount of, VALUE i mean, volume because what he's competing for targets against Rookie Mason taylor And Josh, Reynolds like he should just be peppered. Unstop but the other challenge is he's being peppered by justin fields and that team is also going to run a. Ton they're going to use both. Backs so even though like he probably has one of the highest target shares and you know in the entire, league it's still on a team that's not going to throw that. Much it's not going to score that many, touchdowns so there's nothing wrong with. Him BUT i, think like that, SCENARIO i can tell you very similar scenario FOR. JSN i can tell you That Marvin harrison, one, like they all have their. Thorns SO i think there's nothing wrong with the. Pick but he's not something That i'm going to be substantially overweight.
Speaker 1: On do you feel like, Compelled like, Tonight Billy boone takes Care wilson the third round and we got five quarterbacks off of. What i'm not saying he's going to take justin fields, here but in your best ball, drafts do you feel compelled in those leagues where you do draft gears At wilson that you feel like you have to get justin fields or is that.
Speaker 2: Not a must for? YOU i wouldn't say it's a, must BUT i would SAY i, like to the benefit of it is you're not competing against anyone else to grab justin fields as a stack partner because the next jet that goes is going to. Go and you, know ACTUALLY i don't exactly know When Mason taylor goes. RIGHT i, mean it's Still ten'm pretty but HE'S sti probably pretty. Late but also people will Say Justin field's just you, know solid solo naked because he has that kind of rushing, value so like he's a unique. One I'm i'm rarely going to reach specifically for, that Like i'm probably thinking Through, Okay i'd also be very content with Bruck. Purty you know you've got The George. Kittle i'm not huge On Matthew, stafford but like you at least have that as an. Out so As i'm, Drafting i'm continuing to kind of build myself stackable outs throughout the.
Speaker 1: Draft justin you Mentioned stafford, here AND i want to bring this up with The. Rams Puka akua goes at the one to eleven, Tonight DeVante adams off the board the four oh seven To Billy boone, Here at what point do you stop Drafting nikua And adams is, high Although adams was kind of a value, Tonight at what point do you stop drafting These rams receivers until you See stafford on the. Field at what point are you concerned About stafford because he has not been practicing.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yeah so the general talk around the, industry AND i think about a Bit Jordan, rodriguez who first who's first said, This but they're going to have a scrimmage and that's you, Know sean McVay doesn't play his starters in the preseason, games so that scrimmage is kind of the big one to keep an eye out. For Of, hey Is Matthew stafford, playing because that's kind of the last that's the kind of the last or real chance For stafford to get game time because he's not gonna play in the preseason no matter. What so if he misses, that that's when maybe there's a bit more cause for. Concern but Also stafford has had back injuries pretty much every. Year this is data back so, far so it's not SOMETHING i think we should be substantially. Worried how HAVE i, Adapted LIKE i Think pooka from me was at that kind of pick, eight which was right after the, McCaffrey but the beginning of that next tier of wide. Receivers i've now moved him back like Behind Nico, collins right around like am Un. Rop but again that those four or five wide receivers are all very. Close i'm just no longer saying That poop was ahead of that. TIER i Think poop was now mixed into that tier.
Speaker 1: When you look at the back to Back chiefs receivers that we see tonight here between now when And Walkey's halloween, candy that, is of Course dimitrioskikis and Then tashera And puzo Zab worthy at the four oh, Three Rashi rice at the four oh. Four i've kind of come around on. THIS i don't want to SAY i would Take worthy at that, spot BUT i feel, like AND i KNOW i, did like a week or so, ago Take Rashi Rashi rice in a KFFF c league where it's non time to end premium and you gotta start three wide, receivers AND i kind of regretting The rice pick that. Early howard you been, handling you? Know AND i guess we can Bring Travis kelcey in this conversation Who jason k took at the four eleven. Tonight The chiefs passing game this year could be, resplendent could be like. This this back to the pass Of Patrick mahomes throwing you, know thirty five forty forty five touchdowns this. Year he's got the. Talent Hollywood brown is back as. Well when you Consider, Worthy rice And kelsey who all went in the fourth round of this draft. Tonight do those represent to you, buys, values, sells players that you would not have. DRAFTED i want to take this kind of wide scoping with those three players, specifically but as well as like The chiefs passing game as a.
Speaker 2: Whole, YEAH i want to be bullsh on The chiefs passing, game just because we Know Patrick holmes has that. Talent it just seems like the scheme and what their kind of goals have been have really been holding back from a fantasy. Standpoint But i've got to say two of these three guys went way way earlier THAN i could have Imagined Travis kelcey going in the fourth, round and it's more of just LIKE Tj, HAWKINSON i would definitely take Before travis KELCE i think the gap Between Travis kelcey and the Other titans that haven't gone yet is extremely, close And i'm not even Sure Travis kelcey is at the top of. That he might be like but, barely but it's mixed In Rashi, rice this doesn't seem like it's nearly accounting for the potential four to six game suspension that we're looking, At SO i think that's probably a round too, EARLY, Xavi You're. WORTHY i think right there is. FINE i personally would rather have kind Of DeVante, adams Maybe Mike, evans BUT i Think Zavier worthy is perfectly fine that.
Speaker 1: Range what about what About DeVonta? Smith there.
Speaker 2: A little early for. ME i think there's a lot of positives For DeVante. Smith he also is having a little back, injury back issues in the past couple of. Days so that should you, know when you're doing these drafts and you're getting enough, volume when you have that kind of news pop, up you should kind of hold off and be, like MAYBE i can get a little falling value here at the. Least the other, is if you can wait On DeVante, Smith i'd rather take him near the kind of four or five, turn because then you can give yourself a better chance at getting That Jalen hurts to fall to you. Here he, took you, Know DeVante smith at the four and nine or the four. Eight Jalen hurts does doesn't fall to, Him and that's a stack THAT i think is a pretty strong.
Speaker 1: One Matthew flagger grabs his second running back here tonight at the four h FIVE. R. J, harvey so he's got a pair of running backs that are both rookies to lead off his draft. Tonight the addition OF. Jk dobbins through some cool water ON. Rj harvey's draft, Value BUT i feel like he's starting to come back up a little. Bit your thoughts On dobbin's impact ON. Rj, harvey who is still going early IN ffpc drafts right?
Speaker 2: Now Justin, yeah THIS. Rj harvey price feels like what it should be If dobbins wasn't. There when With dobbins getting, THERE i think it's actually like more than a. THORN i Think dobbins is a pretty competent. Back the risk is as the year goes, on like Does dobbins kind of wear down and become? Sufficient that's what we saw last. Year but maybe that risk is mitigated because you're going to be sharing With Rjie. Harvey, Yes archie Having harvey had an explosive run that turned heads in. Practice we expect that he is a really strong. Talent BUT i don't believe That denver is going to want to go to just a single man Like. Peyton we've Seen Sean payton in the past and the way that he kind of runs his. OFFENSES i believe it's going to be kind of a one to two. Punch, now where Should Argie harvey. GO i think it's pretty fair to put him in That Traveon, Henderson Ovin, Kamara, Toubahaberd James, Tobabard James Connor, tier, like that's all pretty. Flat i've Got Travian henderson probably at the top of that and just especially in A ppr, style but it feels like a rounder so early FOR. Rj harvey in my.
Speaker 1: Opinion getting back to The Trevan henderson, conversation who went at the five h five tonight as running back nineteen To Brent studebaker's squad from the five hole to go With christian McCaffrey and his. Backfield those are his top two running. Backs the impact Of Ramandra, STEVENSON i think is, IS i don't, KNOW i don't want to say, It like everybody knew he was still, there BUT i just feel Like henderson's been slipping a little bit because people are, like A, God stevenson is still, There gibson is still. There you're not concerning yourself with those those Other patriots running backs as much As.
Speaker 2: HENDERSON i, mean that's why he's going in the middle fifth or late fifth compared to The O'maron, hampton you, know middle of the, third like that is baked in the hope is first Off Trivian henderson is probably the second most explosive back of the rookie class Behind Ashton, genty and from an, exposiveay but may actually be. Higher you, Know genty's better at a lot of other. Things but from a pure open space, standpoint like That's Trivia henderson's skill set and so attached to A Drake may, offense but there's not a lot of kind of clear pass catchers in that. Offense like there's definitely opportunity he could rack up the volume in. There you, know you don't want to make the Whole James white kind Of harris in the, past but like it's possible that they really game plan for him being a weapon in that. Offense that's kind of the. Expectation now If ramandre they just Decide ramdris had fumbling issues in the, past maybe they want to give him less. Work maybe we see how Good Travion henderson is and we want to give him a bit more of a, Workhorse like he has the upside THAT i think some of the other running, backs it's harder for them to get to and when you Compare Argie Harvid Trevon, henderson it's far more likely in my mind That Travion henderson Dusts Romandre stevenson THAN. Rj harvey Dusts Jacob.
Speaker 1: Dobbins the question that our producer has thrown up on the board tonight From Christopher davis on. YouTube, christopher thanks for hanging out with us. Tonight any concerns that R. J harvey's past blocking is pretty bad and that's blocking against bad college. Defenses this goes into the WHOLE. Jk dobbins. Conversation we saw positive reports about audrich estimate, today not saying they should be targeting these, guys but certainly takes some of the shine off OF. Rj. Harvey but when you look at What christopher is saying here about his pass, blocking does that concern you at all when you talk about what tier he should be drafted?
Speaker 2: In?
Speaker 1: Here justin, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I, MEAN i think pass blocking is usually the most difficult thing for rookies and kind of keeps them off the field for THE. Jk dobbins, Split like if he JUST i actually think it's not as concerning because we're not expecting him to kind of be there as the workhorse as that third down, back and so if he doesn't have that pass blocking kind of skill, set they can kind of just, say, hey, okay we're going to give this TO. Jk dobbins and we're going to GIVE. Rj harvey a little mo overrun in other. Plays because they still spent a second round draft pick On Edje, harvey there's still a lot of things you like about. Him so while, like, yes being a bad pass blocker is not, good especially for a, rookie it's not as concerning as it would be for some of the other kind of rookies that are out. There LIKE i Think Caleb johnson being a bad pass, BLOCKER i think that's really add for. Him and you, know there's the Whole Aaron rodgers kind of combination. Aspect BUT i think it's A Jalen warren strength of his skill set and things like.
Speaker 1: That i've actually been interesting you bringing that. Up i've been drafting a lot Of Jalen warren as my number three running back in a lot of, leagues a lot of drafts so far this year because not specifically because of that but because Of, rogers how much he has checked down to running backs over the. Years and you think about how Integral Aaron jones was in Those packers offenses With rogers at the, helm AND i Think Jalen warren could definitely fulfill that role this year as. Well let's go To James connor, here who went at the five to twelve, TONIGHT Bk worldwide ends up Drafting connor as his number two running, back that Is Peter. MASTERSON i have Been it's, Interesting i've not Targeted James connor so far this year justin BUT i feel Like i've been getting him as my number, two sometimes my number three running. Back he's, old he's Got Tray benson, him BUT i feel like there's we could still squeeze some juice out of him in twenty twenty. Five do you see it the same way With connor And.
Speaker 2: ARIZONA i, mean obviously you've got some bias because of The Trey benson trait that you that you drafted For, now whether or not that makes you Support James connor or, Not i'm not, Sure but to be, honest it's been a roller coaster of coach speak For James connor throughout this, offseason because early in the off season we were, Hearing, Okay Trey, benson he's going to be a ONE b to The James connor ONE. A he's going to you, know he's earned that. Opportunity this is going to be a great one two. Punch and at that Point i'm scared Of James connor And i'm like bullish On Trey. Benson but then we start hearing and now more, recently and it's kind of gone back and. Forth back for the most recent is, like, No James connor is our, Guy like he's gonna be the team's gonna run through, Him and for, Me i'm more likely to kind of default to What i've seen the team do. Previously and so last year they Love James. Connor he's still. Good the numbers support. That and when you're actually in the, game like they're gonna Trust James. Connor when they start saying they want to get More Trey benson, In i'm willing to. Listen but if we're not, sure and then we hear more about, like, No James connor is the guy and he's going to kind of keep that. Workload i'm gonna take that with what we saw last year and, say, like, NO i think Actually James connor is a pretty good value at where he's being drafted these, days because, yeah like, yes he's on the older, side but he's still really good and that team loves. Him SO i just don't See Trey benson as a legitimate risk barring.
Speaker 1: Injury we talked about The dolphins earlier in regards to A chan and then obviously the departure Of Janius, smith BUT Bk Worldwide Peter masterson's squad from the twelve hole ends up Drafting Jalen waddle at the at the SIX zho one tonight twenty ninth receiver off the. Board this is another PLAYER i have not been, targeting Justin i've found myself grabbing. Here you think that's a bad? Choice do you think that this is a player that we should be avoiding or is this a player that, like, hey, yeah we should be getting shares of? Him in the sixth round of THE Ffpc Best Ball, tournament.
Speaker 2: And once, more, sorry who was THAT i got distracked the?
Speaker 1: Game Just Jalen wattle From Jalen Bottle, okay, okay Jayn wall is probably one of.
Speaker 2: The most interesting, ones very, efficient great yards per route. Run in his first couple of, seasons looked to be an ascending, player had a good connection with to, uh all the positives that we like to see great prospect coming. Out but then last year was just such an, outlier and so we can kind of, say, like, hey it was an outlier For, tyreek it was an outlier for the entire. Offense like everything just kind of fell. Apart AND i wasn't willing to just throw away this season going into this, year LIKE i. Was his games were so, bad like from A dfs, angle we were playing him and you were like getting too you, know two catches for eighteen, yards like just killing your, Lineup and SO i was deepinon Like i'm not willing to just throw away last, year like there's something. More but once they got rid Of John, who that really changed my mind because the team made it clear that they don't want to run that gimmicky, style you, know low a dot behind the line of scrimmage through the tight end. Offense if they want to, win if they want to be, competitive they need to use their wide receivers because those are their top skill players that in aation and so after, That john who Trade i'm now of the opinion Like, jen Then waddle kind of becomes a personal target of, mine SOMEONE i really like to. Draft and he still has substantial contingency upside because If tyreek this wrist injury, lingers he gets, hurt he gets. Traded he Goes Antonio brown in his, head who, knows Like Jalen waddle could literally be the entire receiving. Offense and you can be talking about like twelve targets a.
Speaker 1: Game that's that's the crazy. Thing and we're talking about a six round. Pick so you have to weigh, Like, okay well is this worth? It is this a player THAT i want to? Invest AND i shouldn't say a six round. Pick he went in the six round. Tonight if we look At Fantasy mojo's, website normally going out, okay six oh, three so roughly where he went. Tonight you have to weigh, Like, okay DO i want to Take waddle here and bet on the? Upside and you KNOW bk worldwide With Peter, masterson that's his number two wide. Receiver, yes you bet on that at that, point given he already has a tight, end he's already got two running, backs he's got his quarterback In Jayden daniels as. Well we get into more of his analysis or more of our analysis on his team in a little, bit BUT i think that makes perfect sense. THERE i want to talk About Tyler warren, here who ends up going at the six oh five tight end eight. Tonight Justin Tyler. Warren the reports on him coming out of training camp from The colts beat. Reporters it's like this guy's involved a Ton every time The colts are on, offense they're working around with their first, Teams Tyler warren is catching a lot of. Balls Tyler warren was a player At Penn state last year that was heavily integrated in their, offense but like, passing, running like he was doing it. All he was The Travis hunter of The Big ten essentially last. Year when you Consider Tyler warren is a rookie this, year but we know that rookie tight ends over the last couple of years have really come on in their first. Seasons like we don't have this red shirt season for tight. Ends we don't have them taking a mulligan when their rookies by and large. Anymore Tyler warren tight end eight as the first tight end drafted By banks. Fifty That's Matthew flagger's team here based on what he grabbed early. On it's aggressive and certainly you don't have, TO i, mean you want to beat these eleven, teams but he's got bigger things in. Mind your thoughts On Tyler warren and quite, frankly how you've been handling him in Your Best ball tournament drafts when you consider that he goes at the tight end eight in the mid six round.
Speaker 2: Tonight, yeah, SO i mean from a talent, wise what we saw out of him At Penn's, state like you absolutely love. It he got the first round draft capital even if it was the second tight end shows and still great. Capitol and the positive camp reports are, that, like, hey they want to force feed. Him they're even trying to in the, backfield all those kind of narrative things, around like, hey we like this, Player we're not going to take a slow with. HIM i think those are all. POSITIVES i think the challenge, is As brian says, here who's THE qb and right now In Best ball for the past, month not including the past kind of few. DAYS i think the markets general sentiment is That Daniel jones was going to win the starting, Job and so you Have Tyler, Warren Josh, Jwones Michael, pittman all their ADP's ris rose up with the expectation Of Daniel. Jones Daniel jones being THE. Qb If Anthony richardson is the ACTUAL, qb then all of those players play take a. Dock the entire offense from a fantasy wise is hurt except for For Anthony. Richardson And i'll throw At Alec pierce because they have that deep. Connection Alec pierson let the team in receiving yards last. Year it's crazy Stat but, yeah so If Daniel, jones and even If Anthon richardson wins the, job who knows how long he keeps it in such like it's hit or. Miss but if you Told Danie jones is gonna be THE qb the whole, YEAR i Think Tyler warren is a fantastic pick BECAUSE i think there's probably a you, know IF i was to break it, UP i would literally guess Like Anthony richardson's going to start nine or ten games this, year And Daniel jones is probably close to that kind of like what, six, seven, eight and so that scares me a. Bit with The Tyler, WARREN i are we allowed to talk about players that haven't drafted yet or is that kind of a? Phobius you?
Speaker 1: Know, NO i, like listen for, Me, LIKE i know some players don't like, it but they signed up for this and they know my. Policy talk about whoever you, want whenever you. WANT i have no problem with. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah and the other thing, is Like Tyler, warren this is half point you, know one and a half POINT. Ppr he's not going to get that for those handoffs that he's, getting which are valuable on other. Sites But i'm, shocked Like Colson lovelin's still being available right. Now that's the rookie tight. End, LIKE i still like both of, them but from a if we're talking two rounds, later you can Get Colson. Lovelin that feels like extreme value to.
Speaker 1: Me you're not concerned with the shoulder thing at.
Speaker 2: All, oh not at. All, no he's Already Cole combtt's already running with the. Twos they've Got Colson lovelin as kind of the de facto tight end on that. OFFENSE i think he's probably him And Caleb caleb because even If caleb sucks like he did last year as a football, player he's still actually had good fantasy. STATS i Think Colston lovelin is the one that actually trusts the most in that. Offense you, know you Have Ben johnson coming. In we saw what he did With Sam laporda and his rookie. Season, OKAY i, KNOW i, know BUT i mean not. Seriously like, yeah and AGAIN i Like Tyler warren, too but when you're giving me a two round gap between those, two, Yeah SO i have.
Speaker 1: To bring this up right. Now and for those of you who are watching The hall Of fame, game if you had on Your bingo, card the first touchdown of THE nfl season was going to Be Trey lance To Will. Disley congratulations because that parlay just hit for. You as they The chargers have taken a seven to three lead over The Detroit lions In canton, TONIGHT i want to get back.
Speaker 2: To Trey lance also, fumbled so like you, know we're getting the Whole Trey lance.
Speaker 1: Experience it's everything. Tonight you couldn't, like you couldn't like you're Watching Justin herzing on The Better Sports. Network you got. One you got a side eye going on On Trey lance Doing Trey lance. Things this is, football.
Speaker 2: Man we could even make it easier for the people that want to watch the, game, right just put, it put it on in the.
Speaker 1: Background that's the way to do. It that's the way to do. It the background has been sort of Where Trey Travis, hunter excuse, me has been in a lot OF ffpc. Drafts nobody quite has a great handle on how to handle him in The Best Ball, tournament the main, event The Big, gorilla what have? You with THE, Ffpc Travis hunter goes tonight as wide receiver thirty two at the six o eight To Brent studebaker as his number four. RECEIVER i have been pretty bullish On Travis hunter this. Year i've been very. AGGRESSIVE i feel like fortune favors the. BOLD i don't want to draft. SCARED i don't want to draft in. Fear Am i'm making the wrong call by Drafting Travis hunter in like the sixth, round the early seventh round or what have. You your thoughts on What Travis hunter is going to do offensively this? Year justin In, Jacksonville, YEAH.
Speaker 2: I, MEAN i Think Calvin ridley And Travis hunter being right next to each other is a very interesting. Dynamic you look at, One Calvin ridley is going to clearly get the most volume on his offense as minimal you, know receiving. Competition Cam ward maybe you, know has the rookie, ascension so like it makes. Sense Travis hunter not safe at. All we don't know what his target show is going to, be BUT i don't think you can play, scared especially in these type of. Tournaments i'm willing to draft him probably an entire round earlier Than i'm trying to see like, where, yeah around it's, Close Like i'm looking at the wide, receivers AND i think think like around That George, pickens Like i'd still take T mac ahead of. Him i'd still probably take Like James Williams watan's so maybe it's for me in this draft he only Went Jalen, Waddles Jaleen, Powers like maybe in that area you could Move Travis hunter. Too SO i don't think like it's a crazy fall where he's going. Here BUT i definitely would not be wanted to be. Scared if, Anything i'd be trying to target him because when things work, out his talent as a wide. Receiver like his draft from a prospect from a profile, standpoint he could just break break.
Speaker 1: THINGS i think it's interesting With Travis. Hunter he is one of these players that we're going to be looking at regardless of what happens in the, preseason regardless of what happens before the start of THE nfl. Season nobody knows what to expect from this, Guy like nobody knows what's going to happen with him offensively, speaking and and how people are going to draft. HIM i think HIS adp could WILD i could could very very. Wildly you look at right now in THE Ffpe Best Ball, Tournament Travis hunter has an AVERAGE adp of six oh. Seven, however in the last thirty days he has gone as high as the five to. Eleven he's gone as late as the six. Twelve so you got this basically one full round where he's going somewhere in between there and you don't know what to. EXPECT i want to move on to the seventh round. Here the first pick of the seventh round Was Juwan. Jennings that's L Seed coop who is being drafted By Jason cooper. Tonight he Takes Juwan jennings at the seven to. One he's been missing some time with a leg. INJURY i think it was a HAMSTRING i could be wrong on. That what do you make of that situation right now going on In San francisco when you consider That Ricky piersoll is seemingly good to. Go he had that hamstring injury, earlier but he seems to be practicing right. Now Deebo samuel's In, Washington Brandon, ayuk we don't know when he's coming. Back i've seen people in Some dynasty rookie Drafts i'm in right now drafting myself Included Jordan watkins and like the seventh or, eighth you, know round of Rookie. Javezer we don't know what's going on In San. Francisco so as a, result With Juwan jennings and the injury news on him right, now wide receiver thirty four tonight at the seven oh, one is that a good price to be paying For Juwan jennings Justin?
Speaker 2: Okay so about a week ago we hear a week or two ago we hear From Juan jennings that once a new contract feels like he's being underpaid based off his performance last. Year he had just kind of renegotiated his contract last. YEAR i think he's getting seven and a half million and feels that he deserves more based off of performance last. YEAR i completely get. It forty nine ers though he doesn't really have any, leverage AND i Think Juwan jennings kind of knows. That so he, said, Like i'm not going to hold. Out i'm not going to do a hold, in like you, Know i'm gonna stay with the, team BUT i want a new. Contract, okay. Cool he then, plays goes to, practice everything's, fine goes to practice. Again middle of. PRACTICE i think it was a calf, injury and we don't you, know he leaves the, field and so then you start getting the kind of speculation of like was this just like the new hold, In but, LIKE i don't think he would Say i'm not gonna hold, in go to, practice go to practice the next, day halfway through practice kind of leave and So i'm then, thinking like he did actually have this calf. Injury, sure maybe he's not like rushing to get back on the field because of the calf injury in the contract, situation BUT i think like there is something. There we then got more reports today about a lingering this lingering in issue and it WAS i think the same leg that he had. Previously SO i would say in, GENERAL i Like Juwan. JENNINGS i want to be drafting, him BUT i am concerned based off the recent reports THAT i probably would let him fall past some of the other players wide receivers that have been. Going there are.
Speaker 1: So, many like you talked about concerns that the eighth round in tonight's draft is littered with, concerns And i'll try to go through him pick by. Pick Here number one is A Mecca agbuka who ends up going as wide receiver forty at the eight to h three. Tonight this is Before Chris, godwin which we're starting to see more and more in the f F. Pc Uhg buka goes eight picks earlier Than. Godwin it seems like everybody is all about Egg buka and And godwin is off their board except For Jason, calago who takes him at the eight. Eleven, gwan excuse, Me nolin no, ONIN i CAN i get that? Right dimitrioski kis who you praised his term his team earlier in this, draft and Meg buka goes here eight picks Before. Godwin is that the way you'd be handling it right. Now obviously all the news coming out Of tampa is pro Eg buka and and Anti godwin right.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah it's. TOUGH i mean we were definitely seeing the flipping of the ADPs between god And. AGBUKA i think that this Ridse forgbuka makes complete, sense the amount of praise that he's. Getting and it's like it's not oh we're asking you, know offensive cand Coordinator Glizzard Grizzer. GLIZZIARD i think it is like about. It, instead It's baker saying it on A Travis kelce's. Podcast it Is Mike evans coming out and talking about how much of a professional and how great of a career Like buka's going to. Have and So i'm already like bullish on The bucks. OFFENSE i don't know how it, happens BUT i still think like they're going to make like they're going to have explosive games the way that they're playing With, baker even though you have the new offensive coordinator and so in that, realm LIKE i want to make bets on all the players in that. Offense and So i'm willing to continue to buy this price Of agbuka as he, rises But i'm also going to be buying The godwin as he gets, cheaper BECAUSE i don't think he should be following as much as he has the ankle. Injury we've known about. It, yes the second surgery is, new but the team is still saying that the timeline is that he's going to be ready week, one and even if he does missed some of that early time like he was wide receiver what two when he was healthy last year before he got hurt in That ravens. Game like the upside there's for wide receiver going at this point in the, draft still attached to such a high powered, OFFENSE i still want to be Buying.
Speaker 1: Matthew golden went at the eight oh five tonight wide receiver forty, one two banks. Fifty That's Matthew flager's. Squad Matthew golden is his number three wide. Receiver the reports have been glowing coming out Of packers camp About golden defensively or the defensive, players the offensive, players the. Coaches everybody is talking about the praises Of Matthew. GOLDEN i was at the draft for THE nfl In Green bay on this Past, april and my son was recording my reaction to The Matthew golden, selection and everybody and their mother is going, crazy all These packers fans that have not seen a first round wide receiver drafted by Green bay Since Javon walker in two thousand and. Two AND i just my son flashed the camera to AND i was just shaking my. Head i'm, Like, GOD i Hope i'm, wrong BUT i don't like this pick for Green bay and for. FANTASY i have not been targeting him in a lot of spots best. Ball it's a little bit different BECAUSE i could see him having these spike weeks this. Year your thoughts On Matthew golden in A packers, uniform by the, way where number twenty, two he looks like an undersized running. Back he looks Like Darren sproles. Reincarnated that's another thing that turns me. OFF i don't, know justin Maybe i'm wrong About. Golden how have you been handling.
Speaker 2: Him twenty two for? Now rumors is he's going to be moving to the number. Two that's definitely better for wide. Receivers AND i think we'll like to see that streaking down the field a little. Better, YES i get. It like his you, know prospect profile from as a. ROOKIE i mean as like you know draft. Prospect it wasn't that. Great BUT i think we need to have a little humility when a team drafts a wide receiver in the first, round and we need to then kind of accept, that, hey they see something that we. Didn't they see something specific to their offense for a way to work, out because you really do not take wide receivers in this day and age in the first round as more of just like a role, player, like, hey we're just gonna have that player as a flank. Crump thinking back to like What Darius hayward bay when he went LIKE i don't, know top six or seven or something like that to The, raiders like the wide receivers in this day and, age, like, yes we're not saying he's gonna be immediately become like The Brian thomas of what the you know that late first round last. Year BUT i think we do need to have some level of trust in The. Packers and when you look at the you know who's competing Against Jayden. Reid fantastic, talent but Also Jayden reid like doesn't play in two wide receiver. Sets the you, KNOW i think it was something like four to six percent or something was his two wide receiver sets last, year And i'm not expecting that to significantly. Change Romeo dobbs is still. There Romeo dobbs plays his, role and SO i, think, like DO i you, know DO i Think Matthew golden's going to have this? Breakout you're probably. Not but as a, drafter he's the type of player THAT i at least want to make a bet because when it works, out especially at his cost right, now like he can pay that off in a big. Way and that's just kind of what first round wide, receivers you know how it is these.
Speaker 1: Days let's let's let's do this right. Now Mac nova has chimed in on YouTube with a question about The Green Bay packers. Receivers we can get into a discussion on this. Year just then he, says Which packers receivers do like Most Balky AND i would tell you this right. NOW i have Drafted Matthew golden And i'd have to go back and, look but it's no more than three drafts this. Year it's probably. Two Romeo dobbs is out there all the. Time, However Jordan love seems to be looking At Tucker craft as much as he looks At Romeo dobbs on third. DOWNS i am out On Christian, watson even though the reports today about, him you, know cutting and doing all these things that he shouldn't be doing this early after AN acl. Tear i'm still out on. Him i'm not believing. IT i liked On Tavian wicks late in twenty eight Round Best ball. Drafts i've been grabbing him as like a wide receiver, seven wide receiver. EIGHT i believe that the like if you listen to the beat reporters In Great invader saying he's catching everything right, now and what was the problem we always had With? Wix he can't catch like he's dropping. Everything that seems to, be at least for right. Now it seems to be something they. Solve the reason that The packers receiver THAT i like most Is Jayden, reid AND i think you heard previously here From justin of why he does not like him at least from a macro. Standpoint he's not on the field in two wide receiver. Sets, however it seems like The packers have always seemed to Work Jaden reid in it seems like whenever he's on the, field he is more likely a target than a. Decoy when The packers Drafted Matthew golden in the first round And Savian williams in the third, round this, year THE nfl Draft Matthew eric scuse. Me Jayden reid's new, Agent Drew rosenhaus talked To Brian, gudecoutz THE gm of The, packers and he, Said, hey what's going on? Here you already Had Jayden. Reid why you're Drafting? Golden why you're drafting sabing Was And Brian gudecutz, reportedly And i've been trying to find this quote on the. Internet i'm able to find, it but plenty of people have reported. It justin That Brian, goodiguntz THE jam for The, packers, said the picks Of golden And williams do not affect the status Of Jaden reid as the number one wide receiver on this. Team that's what he. Said now, again you have to like it's out there on the internet. SOMEWHERE i Know i've seen it. Before so for me in a managed, League i'm not drafting any of These packers. Receivers Mac i'm staying away from Maybe, tuckercraft but by and, large the Only packers Receivers i'm drafting In Best ball Are wi S Late Jaden, reid And i'm sprinkling in a Little Matthew. Golden i'm staying away From dobbs BECAUSE i just don't think he has That spike week. POTENTIAL i don't Think Christian watson plays until the very end of the season or at. All and that's the Way i'm handling The packers receivers this. Year long way of, saying this is WHY i believe In Jayden reid this, year And i'll give you a chance for rebuttal on, THIS i know you've kind of already answered this, justin But i'm kind of Staying i'm kind of like when it gets to my Best ball drafts And i'm looking for a number, four number five, Receiver Jayden reid's out, There i've been getting.
Speaker 2: Them, YEAH i, MEAN i think it's. Fine i'm not Against Jayden. REID i think it was more of just the Pro Matthew golden.
Speaker 1: Argument for.
Speaker 2: Me i'm kind of bullish on this. OFFENSE i Think Jordan love, healthy they're going to want to throw more their passive rid over expectations going to increase from what it was last. Year you don't have The Elie willis aspect to, it And Jordan love played the entire season kind of on the you, know Hurt, like so for, me, LIKE i think this is an offense THAT i want pieces. Of Jaden reid And Matthew golden both go really close to each, other and SO i think it makes sense to kind of mix them both.
Speaker 1: Up for.
Speaker 2: Me With Jayden, REID i think the only way that he really has that breakout potential is if he can play in two wide receiver. SETS i think he can have in a one game sample have breakout and like because you know the way that they use, him the way that they kind of force feed him his explosiveness almost like A devo, style like he can have big, games but across the. Season the only way he really has, that like, hey top, ten top fifteen receiver season is if he starts playing in two wide receiver. Sets but if he, does that changes everything and now he should be being drafted as that like almost second, round third round wide. Receiver, YEAH i will THROW i will throw in The Romeo. DOBBS i Think Romeo dobbs is one of the best values in best ball right, Now he's going to be out in the. Field he's going to be in two wide receiver. Sets Jordan, love if you remember back a couple of years, back they asked him, like, hey you can have any three wide receivers on a play like out there with, you AND i don't remember who the other two. Were it might have been people Like Justin, Jefferson Jamar, chase whatever it. Was it was, like, legit you, know the best wide. Receivers and then he Included Romeo dobbs as, well like they have that. Connection there's a reason Why Romeo dobbs is continuously out there in the two wide receiver sets and and manage. Leagues, yeah probably not worth, it but in best ball he can still kind of has a. Lot you, know he has a higher average up the. Target he could still play, downfield still get those, touchdowns and he's going against wide receivers that may not even be seeing the. Field you.
Speaker 1: Know the other Thing i'll bring up here here Regarding Romeo, dobbs and maybe this is a non. Story it probably is quite, frankly but he was On romeo or excuse, Me Jordan love was on the K Adams show on On FanDuel and he said Because Jordan love got married, recently and on The up And Adam, show he was asked, about you know who he would trust with the wedding, rings you, know for his, wedding and the guy he said was Was Romeo. Dobs he's the, QUOTE i, Mean i'm gonna Trust. Romeo i'm putting it in his hands right. There, okay maybe that's just, nothing maybe it's SOMETHING i don't. Know he he does have good, hands strong, Hands Romeo. Dobs so there you.
Speaker 2: Go that's our given To Dantavian. WICKS i can guarantee.
Speaker 1: You, No, no that's just ways it's way too. Risky like it's, way way way too risky at this. Point the thing that the thing that's great About wicks is how late he's going in. DRAFTS i would not be drafting him as like my number five receiver In Best ball or anything like. That but when you're talking about like a potential twenty eight round draft and aned a wide receiver, seven you, know he goes back to this. Too And i'm not comparing the two Because Davonte adams was a second round Pick Dantavian wicks was like A round five pick or whatever he. Was but there is a precedent here for these guys just looking like they have no idea how to catch a football for their first two years and then all of a sudden boom year, three it. CLICKS i don't. Know does that happen To wicks this? Year my guess is probably. Not does he have a higher than normal chance at? IT i would say, So LIKE i Just i've always been a believer In, wicks the way he matriculated through college with multiple head, coaches offensive, coordinators, offenses, quarterbacks like he was put through the, ringer AND i do believe The packers got a good value on. HIM i do believe he has a future In Green, bay although that time is running, short especially after the drafting Of Matthew golden And Saviian. Williams so we'll see what happens. There we are more than halfway through this. Draft, tonight THE Ffpc Best Ball tournament covering in here for you live On Insider access on The Better Sports. NETWORK i Am Eric. Balkman he is Justin herzig from establisher run f F n sixty dot. Com we're gonna take a quick. Break when we come, BACK i want to talk about some of these teams from a macro. Perspective let's talk about what these teams look like halfway through as they're all competing for a three hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize Justin, herzig he's gonna give his. Thoughts i'm gonna give. Mine you're watching The Better Sports network right here with the F Fpc Insider Access, Show Main Event rason an event in two thousand, dollars three team grand, prize a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars i'm looking about one.
Speaker 3: Prize the main event season is enforst.
Speaker 1: Wing the f F Pc Big gorilla is live at my f F pc dot. Com a million dollar grand, prize only three hundred and fifty dollars to, enter and you're gonna get a fifty dollars discount on every third team you sign up. For drafts running right, now live and slow at m y f F pc dot. Com Seven bananas promo is. Live if you keep getting that seven pick multiple times in a, row we're gonna give you one hundred and twenty five dollars f F Pc Bestball. Team we're gonna give you a three two thousand plus DOLLAR Pc Main event. Team we're gonna give you a ten thousand DOLLARS Ffpc High Society draft team and then if you get it five times And i'll boom fifty thousand dollars cash or a Jungle safari for for MY ffpc Dot com is ready to go for. That Justin hersegg joining me tonight on THE Ffpc Insider access show here on The Better Sports. Network it has been a throwback on This hall Of fame game. Tonight The chargers taking a fourteen nothing league AND i know it was. SEVEN i said it was seven to three BEFORE i got MY cfl score mixed up with MY nfl score With ottawa in a seven to three battle, tonight The chargers up fourteen to. Nothing now justin with not only Will disley getting into the end. Zone remember this guy Called Kamani, vidal he gets a two yard rushing touchdown. Tonight it's all coming.
Speaker 2: Together, yeah that's a blast in the. Past, Obviously Marion, hampon they're not going to keep him in the game for too. Long so it sounds like after that first drive that it took him out and then not commanding by dollar right there AND i also so there was a twenty eight yard. CATCH i believe it was For DeAndre Lambert. Smithmith, yes people have been hyping him.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah you Got Lambert smith with a twenty eight yard catch on his only. Target hampton gets two carries for nine. Yards he does not see a target in the passing. Game it seems like he's out right. Now detroit is putting nobody out. There you Got Craig randolms with three carries for six. Yards Kyle allen one attempt for four yards here tonight with a. Pick it's not been great For. Detroit but this is why it's. Preseason let's get back into the draft here because we got about fifteen plus minutes a little bit left for you, tonight AND i want to get into your thoughts on some of these. Teams justin and we'll start With team. One. Here they GET.
Speaker 2: Tj.
Speaker 1: Hockinson this, is by the, Way Jason cooper's team from the one spot. TONIGHT. Tj hockinson at the, Five Hunter henry at the. Eleven in a tight end premium, FORMAT i always feel like you got to be a little bit, more even if you think the tight end the point and a half per catches. OVERRATED i do think you have to be a little bit aggressive with tight. End you Think Jason cooper was aggressive enough With hockinson at the in the fifth round and Then Hunter henry in the.
Speaker 2: Eleventh, YEAH i MEAN i Have hawkinson Above, kelsey so like when you already see you know you have that gap as. WELL i think for me in this, format there's probably like in that round six to, Nine i'd probably want to be taking, at you, know two tight ends because that's where you've kind of seen the drop from the running, Backs like when you go from That James Connor Chubahabard kamara At Trevian henderson and then dropping next to The DeAndre. Swift Isaiah, Pacheco, like that's only a round and round and change of draft. Boards BUT i think from a projection risk upside like a Substantial so LIKE i still want to be taking running, backs but after you lose that to your running, backs you then wide receivers start slowly cascading. Off you have a lot of upside with these tight. Ends Where mark And andrews was, Out, isaiah likely we've got the rookies And Tyler, Warren, Colston lovel And david And. JOKU i, mean when you, know we may Get Joe, flacco but like the amount of volume that he continues to get in that. Offense so there's a lot of guys in that. RANGE i, Like i'm okay WITH. Tj, howkinson BUT i feel like, he you, know he almost kind of got the beginning of a tier with The hawkinson and then waited till afterwards with The. Hunter. Henry so not a bad, thing BUT i think like kind of missed out on some of those pockets THAT i usually go for.
Speaker 1: The team at, four That's henry thing as. Possible here Takes Brock bauers After Chase robinson And barkley go off the. Board, Here Justin bowers is their first. Pick they have not taken a tight end since the first. Round they've Gotten Drake may in the tenth. Round but it's a pounding of running back and receivers Here James, Cook Alvin, Caberra David, Montgomery Isaac, grendo and then Aj, Brown Tyreek, Hill Jacoby myers Defon, Diggs Khalil. Shakir if you are drafting an elite tight, end and WHEN i say, Elad i'm talking About. Bowers i'm talking about, McBride i'm talking About. Kittle when you draft the tight end that, early would this be your strategy where you're just pounding running backs and receivers tight end premium B damned you're going to figure out tight end later on because you Have. Bowers how would you handle A Brock bowers team from the one all?
Speaker 2: Four so hopefully you can still hear. Me as you can, see my AirPod went, out SO i didn't get to hear the whole. Question you can hear. Me that's good WHERE i, think like specifically with The bowers and the way that played, OUT i think that worked out really. WELL i think when you're going to go with The bowers first, overall like it gives you that freedom to, say, Hey i'm going to just have this be my primary tight. End i'm not going to go for a second tight end a flex. Spot just like play that one tight end and know that he's counting on you, know he's providing you that value all throughout the rest of that. DRAFT i think is pretty solid as. Well you know you have The James, Cook Alvinkamar Dave montgomery going for kind of the older But David, montgomery for, me is one of the kind of guys That i'm specifically targeting BECAUSE i think he still has value but has that true contingency. Upside If Jamier gibbs gets, hurt let me see if hopefully i'd be able to connect my backup headphones. Here let me see if you, Talking i'll hear.
Speaker 1: You, yeah, yeah go, ahead just.
Speaker 2: Keep. Going i'm gonna try to get this figured.
Speaker 1: Out you try to connect. THAT i think it's The montgomery thing is interesting because over the course of drafting season, HERE i have been trying to Get David montgomery on a bunch of my. Teams David montgomery is a player THAT i think is underrated based on what we have seen at the end of last. Season like everybody was looking at What Jamiir gibbs did towards the end of last season and talking, about you, know theogremager From Fantasy. Points i've referenced this multiple. Times he said back In january And february that he would not be surprised If gibbs was going to be the one oh one in SEVERAL ffpc drafts this. Year we've seen him go one on one, before AND i think as a. Result, well what's the opposite of. That, well If gibbs is being, Overrated David montgomery's being probably being underrated right. Now so if you look At David MONTGOMERY'S adp in THE Ffpc Best Ball tournament right, now over the last thirty days or, whatever it is running back twenty four at the six, awight he's gone as high as the five oh, six he has fallen as late as the seven. Awight he is in the territory right, now And i'm gonna bring it. UP i APOLOGIZE i thought this up right, now but he is going as far as running backs go in THE Ffpc Best Ball, tournament he is going in the same territory As Caleb, Johnson Joe, Mixon Aaron, Jones DeAndre, swift R. J, harvey a little bit after. R. J, harvey and significantly ahead Of Tony pollard And Isaiah. Pacheco but you look At montgomery in this format, TOO i think that's a player that you have to start looking seriously, at like. That he's not going to break. Fantasy everybody's looking to break, fantasy Right that's the biggest. Thing it's, Like, oh this guy's gonna break. Fantasy if you draft him here and you're gonna have you, Know Scott barrett has his exodia players or, whatever and that's, fine and that's good and sometimes they work, out but other times they. Don't In montgomery, TOO i know everybody's looking at. Upside there's not a ton of upside With, montgomery but when you consider what he was able to do last, year and when you consider HOW ffpc players are valuing him in The Best Ball tournament this, year JUSTIN i think you can make a case, that, Yeah David montgomery is not the sexy pick that's going to beat out thousands of other people at the six to, eight but there is some upside, here especially If gibbs goes. Down there's some contingent upside there as.
Speaker 2: Well, YEAH i don't think there's any other running back that has as much continuency upside As Dave montgomery. Has and even with a full healthy Jam, gibbs Like Dave, montgomery could still have a substantial role in that, offense substantial role around the goal. Line SO i think like he's kind of being drafted as his median. Outcome but if there was an injury To Jamiir, gibbs then, gosh we're Projecting Dave montgomery is probably LIKE rb six or seven each.
Speaker 1: Week, yeah it's crazy when you think of. It obviously here that, SO i don't know we got on the subject of, that BUT i do want to talk About Brent studebaker's team at the five spot tonight. Specifically AND i KNOW i keep coming back to the tight ends, here but we are through twelve. Rounds he has drafted one tight. End it was the tight end Eleven Tucker. CRAFT i have been staunch in MY i don't want to say, support whatever the opposite of the support. IS i did not see the upside With Tucker craft because of all these pass catchers That Green bay, Has, Jacob's Lloyd, Golden, Dobbs Wicks, reed all these other Guys musgrave to a certain, extent And i'm, like, yeah you, Know craft is. Fine but THEN i hear all these people talking about like this guy is a dark horse to being top top five tight end this year and he's not being drafted anywhere close to. That And i've kind of come around On Tucker, craft like, understanding, Like, okay Maybe i'm, Wrong Maybe i'm the guy who is not Evaluating Tucker craft in the right. Way Brent studebaker has a team that is very heavy on why. Receivers he's got his, Quarterbacks he's pounded some running backs And charboney And Benson late to go With Travan henderson And christian. McCaffrey if McCaffrey stays, healthy If Tucker craft is this ascended tight, end his team is going to be looking really. Good here the question for me right now That i'm asking, you, justin Is Tucker craft an ascended tight end in twenty twenty?
Speaker 2: Five, YEAH i think there's a lot to like about this. Team but, yes it kind of hinges on That Jordan love Tucker craft, stack which, HEY i like the. STACK i think For Tucker craft it really comes into like a vibes versus projection analysis because vibes, wise you listen to the, reports like you can tell yourself story that this offense is going to run Through Tucker. Craft there's a lot of, WELL i don't know which wide receiver is going to be the, alpha so Maybe Tucker craft can become the. Alpha and then we've saw like, hey With Tucker craft healthy last, year like he had some explosiveness and you could see like okay being a core part of this. Offense all that, said when you actually get down to the projections and you're doing kind of it bottoms up. Analysis there are just so many males to, feed and he's not the type of player that's kind of commands target, share especially not when you're comparing against a first round wide receiver that you, know all they've talked out With Matthew. Golden so in my, MIND i, think like he's a little expensive for What i'm looking, At Like i'd rather Have Colson. Lovelin i'd much rather Have david And. Joku but you, know at the end of the, day like he's it's not like a bad, pick and If i'm going to draft, HIM i think you definitely Draft Jordan. LOVE i saw his Comment he's got his sleeper tight end still out. There that's one of the great things about tight ends is there's like in later rounds you can still get so many starting tight. ENDS i know where we are right, now even with Like Hunter, henrytza like about the Board Brenton strange just goes right, There but we're still a couple of rounds away from starting tight ends being like no longer. Available like Those Jatavian, Sanders Theo, Johnson Juwan, Johnson, like those guys hang out for a. While so if you want to grab someone that your bullsh, on Like Tucker craft and then maybe grab two more later on that are in that, RANGE i think that's completely viable.
Speaker 1: Strategy how do, YOU i, mean like with with with tight end premium, drafts justin how have you sort of handled? It like like what's is there a cheat? Code is there is there a proper rubric to be. FOLLOWING i guess it kind of depends what you do with the elite guys early. On but do you have a favorite tight end strategy in a tournament such as THE Ffpc Best Ball.
Speaker 2: Tournament, Yeah so IF i miss out in the elite, guys AND i think for this specific format that's Brock bauers And trade. McBride i don't think we can really Include kittle just because his role comes from actual like you, know average at the target and touchdown and efficiency and from we're talking about one and a half point. Perception we're actually talking about like. Volume SO i want one of the league guys IF i miss out on. Them that's Where i'm looking for guys with upside and so and Also i'm looking for pockets of the giraffe Where i'm not, going you, Know i'm not giving up substantial value. Elsewhere so let's look at an example in round nine here wide Receivers Cooper Cup Khalil, Shakir Josh, Downins Kim, Coleman Jaden. Reid, Like i'm not the most excited for those, guys and so so If i'm, going you, Know i'm veering during that draft to go for tight, ENDS i don't feel Like i'm missing out on a round or two. Before you've got still guys like you, know The Chris, Olave, Deebo Samuel, Romo dunese who had that. Upside so Now i'm looking at that round nine and then running, backs you're looking AT. Jk, dobbins who's, like you, know maybe the ONE. B you're looking At Jaylen, warren who might be the ONE. A so again there's solid, backs but, Like i'm not feeling Like i'm missing out. Crazily but the tight ends that are available there are the guys Like Coulson lovelin are the guys you, know and maybe this is now around, earlier but that's WHERE i can tell myself a store that these guys can have a, breakout and so for me with tight end, Premium i'm looking for. Upside IF i miss out on the elite, ONES i probably want to grab two in the seven to eight range or grab one in that kind of seven six to seven, range and then you could make LIKE i think a four tight end team is viable in this. Format i'm willing on other sites to go four tight ends late here when you're adding a premium to, it maybe grab one middle and then use your picks seventeen eighteen nineteen to grab those guys THAT i was just talking about Where, hey, second You're Theo johnson nine point nine to nine rass athletic. Specimen if you're not going to be competing against kind Of Cody bellinger for, targets maybe he can earn a larger Role Jertavian sanders With Tommy tremble being, Hurt Juwan johnson without The Taysom Hill, like there's a lot of stories for guys that are going to be out in the field and have a chance for maybe some form of a.
Speaker 1: Breakout SO i want to bring up this from The Jesus king spot the sixth Spot George kittle in the second round. Tonight, okay he does not take another tight end until Wild we're through thirteen rounds and he is not taking a second tight. End he also did not take a quarterback until round nine where he Gets Fields herbert and round Eleven stafford round. Thirteen so he's got these three. QUARTERBACKS i always say when it comes to, this justin you're recreating a quarterback one in the, aggregate Like moneyball With Billy bean when talking about how to Recreate Jason, giambi you are Recreating Josh, Allen Lamar, Jackson Jayden, daniels, etcetera, etcetera and the adegregate with a best ball team Featuring, Fields herbert And. Stafford when you look at this, squad they went early tight, end they have gone late. Quarterback how often are you implementing a strategy like that?
Speaker 2: Here, yeah on a tight end premium, SIDE i think that's very. Strong qbs have the of the general best ball. Formats qbs are least valuable in a tight end PREMIUM ppr type site, because first, off like when you talk for HALF, ppr they now are the largest percentage of your team scoring for each. Week when you TALK, ppr they're you, know a little less valuable and now even more so when you move to tight end. Premium so if you're gonna choose between elite tight end, leak youb you would default to the elite tight end in this. Format you can also see in that, ninth, tenth eleventh round is just really strong LIKE qbs that you can just pepper and really just focus. On, like, hey let me see WHERE i can. Stack AND i know we're not there, yet but LIKE i definitely want to go back to that team ten THAT i mentioned earlier kind of my early outdoor, favorite but Getting Baker mayfield in the tenth, round GETTING jj McCarthy in the eleventh, Round LIKE i don't want to just like confirmation bias here BECAUSE i liked it, early but like that team just continues to kind of be hammering the right, positions the right players in the right. Spots, Yeah, hampton excuse.
Speaker 1: Me we talked About hampton earlier three ten tonight For demetrir's geekis who was drafting from the ten spot Tonight mayfield. McCarthy you just mentioned Only evan angerm met tight. End we'll see what he needs to do Here justin if you were drafting this team, HERE i, mean, like what are you doing with tight end over the last seven rounds of this? Draft are you adding two? More are you adding? Three three? MORE i mean it does this strike? You would you ever go more than four tight ends in a tight end premium?
Speaker 2: FORMAT i don't Think i'd go more than.
Speaker 5: Four gez is on the class what he, Does, yeah and it is it is two Flex and with The Titan premium you can tell yourself a story where, like, HEY i could spend my last five rounds and theoretically you could play three of those each.
Speaker 2: Week but in my, mind like instead of doing, Five i'd rather do like one middle and then three late or. Something SO i think five is probably. Excessive i'd have to really think a bit more about, it BUT i think more is four is very. Viable If i'm this team with The Evan, ingram you have six really strong wide Receivers Justin, Jefferson nicos, everywhere With George, Pickens Chrysolave, buca, LIKE i think they can. STOP i don't know the byes off heart of all of. These i'd have to really think. Through let's let's Go houston is Six minnesota.
Speaker 1: Six they're they're on, Ten dallas, ten they're On they're on the board justin, like, uh you're looking.
Speaker 2: AT i see it now bottom up. Exactly, Yeah so like you only you know you've got maybe you go one more, obviously BUT i think you could also make this just a six wide receiver. Team he's going with the heavy running backs right now that have the continuency value with the, Handcuffs SO i like. THAT i probably would go with one more, quarterback like A tyler shuck late to give you that additional stack with The Chris. Olave and that's the right level of kind OF qb investment and making this either a three or four tight end. Team as long as you can kind of grab a couple of those guys THAT i, reference then maybe if you want to get a little crazy grabbing like a Rookie Terrence fergus And Harold fandom with the very last, one if you shoot for.
Speaker 1: Upside so last QUESTION i want to ask you, Tonight Jayden blue ends up going at the twelve oh three tonight as running back forty two two now and that Is Demitrioski kid. Squad the most recent reports very glowing About Jayden, blue and we have not heard a lot of glowing stuff About Miles sanders Or Davonte. Williams your thoughts On Jayden blue as. Well, actually your thoughts On Jayden blue is how good of a pick he is in the twelfth. Round given, this, again it's, preseason we don't know exactly how much stock to put into, it but you're getting potentially the number one running back here in the twelfth round on a team that should be putting up points this.
Speaker 2: Year, YEAH i, MEAN i like. Him he's extremely, fast. Explosive in, college he never got a workhorse role and never had actually had that much, Volume So i'm not expecting him to take that role In. Dallas BUT i, mean you look at the players ahead of, Him Javonte williams right, now his best skill set is that he's a pass, blocker and he's a very good pass, blocker and so like that can have a role in that, offense but you're not expecting that to kind of take a substantial amount of. Volume Miles, sanders he's the actually only one of the two him And javonte that's actually gotten like some positive praising. Camp but like we've Seen Miles, Sanders, like, sure at his, value he's a fine, pick But i'm not expecting like that to be the kind of runaway and so there's just an open door For Jayden blue and comments TODAY i think was like a comp the darren sproles. PREVIOUSLY i think Like Niahim hines was a pretty decent. One Evan silva was referencing him To devon A. Chan so, like it's all these maybe undersized but very explosive players that have a, spot you, know have a role in the league these. Days and If dallas is gonna be as throw heavy as we suspect and they're not actually going to have a great run, game, like there's opportunity For Jada blue to kind of earn a role as a pass catcher early on and then maybe they start feeding him some of the inside zone. Runs and you, KNOW i think that's what the practice video that we saw where he was kind of getting that inside scheme has a chance to, know not turn into a twenty touch, volume but if you just if he can find his way to like thirteen fourteen touches a, game he could be very, valuable very.
Speaker 1: Valuable is the email that that you send out every, day F fn sixty dot. Com this is something that for a guy who has won a ton of cash playing playing a fantasy football bastball, tournament playing fantasy football in general From AND i always say this because THE ffpc like we're all about the, players like we want to do what the players. Want you are a, player you are a, drafter and you, said you, know screw, This i'm sick of people not having this come. Out let's do something here THAT i. Want and you have come up with F fn sixty dot com something THAT i think is very, valuable something THAT i think a lot of the viewers tonight JUSTIN i think is very. Valuable tell us a little bit more about. THAT i know you touched on it in the first, hour but tell us when people sign up for THE fFN sixty newsletter via, email what are they going to?
Speaker 2: Get, YEAH i appreciate. IT i, mean each, morning you're just going to get the things that actually matter from the day, before with my personal takes on How i'm adapting to the. Information, so for, example most recently you have things like WHAT i think it was The Xavier, war the, concussion so started talking about what that opportunity looks like for someone all the way down To jalen to with the entire offense is or How i'm approaching with The Justin. Jefferson so as soon as that news, hits kind of give you the scoop and then give my personal take on. It Tomorrow's i'm already working on is going to have a nice little injury injury, update so talking through all the players and, so, yeah this is going to be a new little injury corner feature as, well where we're bringing a sports orthopedic surgeon who specializes in this kind of area to say what his thoughts are on how long players are going to be, out what they reinjury risk is all of, that and, yeah it's completely. Freeze there's no reason not to just kind of get a try.
Speaker 1: The king Of Saint, Petersburg. Florida ladies and, gentlemen check him out At Justin herzig on X fFN sixty dot. Com sign up for, that and of course check out all of his best ball content over it established the Run. JUSTIN i know how busy everybody is this time of. Year the fact that you made some time for two hours in Late, JULY i really appreciate. It, hopefully we can have you back on. Soon enjoy the rest of your. EVENING i know you get a bounce and enjoy the rest of the drafting season as. Well this is a, pleasure.
Speaker 2: AWESOME i appreciate. It thank you and good luck to everyone that has been in this, draft in the, room watching this comments, chat all of that is the fun draft to. Watch can't wait to kind of get into more of these.
Speaker 1: Ffpcs, yeah, Absolutely, justin don't be a. Stranger talk to you.
Speaker 2: Soon sounds good to see you, later ladies and.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen that Was Justin herzig at Justin herzig ON. X of, course he is the creator at F fn sixty dot. Com i'm with many of. YOU i sign up for a ton of email. SERVICES i sign up for a lot of fantasy football. Stuff when you're talking about synthesizing that and getting that down into one simple, email one simple minute of your, life go to F fn sixty dot com and make sure that you before you draft ANY Ffpc bestball, Tournaments Big gorilla main, event you are signing up For justin's newsletter because that is going to set you up for success over the course of the rest of the. Day and he comes out with a new one every, day so check that. Out established around is where his best ball content is. At Justin herzig on THE. X, okay let's get back into it tonight, late as, gentlemen we are now entering round fifteen of THE Ffpc Best Ball tournament draft we're covering tonight once. Again all twelve of these drafters are going for a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize in THE Ffpc Best Ball. Tournament for the first time, ever we have added a one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize in this so even if you don't win the whole, thing if you take, second you're need one hundred grand back to. You it's just one hundred and twenty five dollars to. Enter this is going to go all the way through to the start of THE nfl, season so make sure you're signing up. NOW i GUESS i shouldn't say all the way to the start of THE nfl season because we've had this sellout early before and it could be an early sellout this. Year so get in while you can and take your shot at winning a three hundred thousand dollars grand. Prize LIKE i, said we're into round. Fifteen it's wild that we see el Seed, coop that Is Jason cooper squad at the fifteen oh one tonight Taking Najie. Harris he falls all the way to the fifteen to oh, one which is wild when you consider that this is a player that was signed early in free. Agency this is a player that was on The chargers long Before Marion hampton. Was and now we see O Marion hampton going at the three ten tonight To nowen and we See Najia harris falling all the way to the fifteenth round tonight To Jason cooper at the fifteen oh. One fun stuff, Tonight Jonathan, Taylor Josh, Jacobs, Tyrone Tracy Rishad, white and Now Naji harris in the fifteenth, round which is it's fun and we'll discuss that and. MORE i want to get into our next, Guests ladies and. Gentlemen a guy that if you watch The High Stakes Fantasy Football, hour if you watch the road of His High Stakes, lodow this guy is no stranger TO ffpc, drafts when it comes to best, ball when it comes to manage, leagues when it comes to. Dynasty he is joining us tonight the one the, only the Incomparable Brent Studebaker Stud dynasty from the five spot. Tonight we'll bring him on right, Now, brett so good to have you. On, man you have gotten fifteen rounds done out of. Twenty how do you feel about your squad so? FAR i like.
Speaker 6: IT i, mean in a league like, this you're you're fighting for the top two.
Speaker 3: Spots you gotta go for.
Speaker 6: Upside if you if you stay pretty much straight, line you don't have, upside and if you do make it into the next, round you want to be different than the.
Speaker 3: Team that's What that's ultimately What i'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Do you, know we justin AND i talked about your your your decision at the one oh five. Tonight it was a decision that somebody made in the pros Versus joe's On Tuesday, night taking McCaffrey Over Jamiir. Gibbs and you made that tonight. Too you, said the heck with the younger guy In. Detroit i'm gonna take the older guy In San. Francisco quite, frankly the more accomplished guy In San. Francisco how difficult a decision was it at the one oh five tonight for? You to take McCaffrey not only Over Jamiir, gibbs But Ceedee lamb as.
Speaker 6: Well, uh, honestly it Wasn't i'm a big running back. Guy McCaffrey to, Me, uh you, know it's a big, if but that's fantasy.
Speaker 3: Football if he stays, healthy like, ya he's he could be the one on one. Easily C d kind of.
Speaker 6: Worries me just a tiny bit With, Pickens, ferguson y'all talked About.
Speaker 3: Blue he was a target of.
Speaker 6: MINE i Think blue is gonna be heavily involved in in the passing game as. WELL i just you, KNOW i was, torn but you Got Justin jefferson or it was either for Me jefferson or. McCaffrey i went with. McCaffrey San. Francisco you, know on paper going into this year has the easiest. Schedule that's just on.
Speaker 3: Paper you never.
Speaker 6: But With brent you still battling, Injuries Pierce all has been. Battling you don't know what's gonna happen To. Jennings all that brought party party could have left for the first four to six.
Speaker 3: Weeks uh Is kittle and.
Speaker 1: McCaffrey so the other THING i noticed with with some of your wide receivers that you drafted early. On, Obviously lad McConkie is the number one In Los, angeles there's no quarrel with. That but you have T higgins as the number two In cincinnati Behind Jamar. Chase then in the fourth round you draft To Bonta, smith who is the number two In philadelphia BEHIND Aj. Brown you Have Travis hunter in round six who is the number two In jacksonville To Brian. Thomas and then in round Eight Ricky, piersall who may or may not be the number two to Either Brandon ayuk Or Juwan. JENNINGS i, guess quite frankly he could be the number. One and then you have not drafted a wide receiver since then we're into round. Sixteen your thoughts on drafting all these number two wide receivers and how this can propel you to either at first or second place finish in this.
Speaker 6: League, yeah thing With, HIGGINS i thought it last year On jennaesis with the headache that he would always, happen you, know coming into last year trying to get the. Contract, listen you've talked about it on the pros and Versus joe's With farrell that's a hot power. Offense they didn't ad much on, defense so they should be in. Shootouts IF i don't Get, CHASE i Wanted higgins because they're gonna throw the ball a. Lot you, know he did miss a lot of time last.
Speaker 3: Year But higgins wasn't.
Speaker 6: Awful and then when it comes to Like Davonte, SMITH i really wanted H Jalen.
Speaker 3: HURTS i thought i'd get him back on the wrap. AROUND i.
Speaker 6: Didn't that's why the main reason WHY i Took Davontae. Smith, there you, know, HINDSIGHT i could have probably. Waited and as far as you, know Like Travis, hunter the upside's too big for me to pass.
Speaker 3: HIM i Think pearsall will be the number one In San.
Speaker 6: Francisco it's, just you, know a matter of time before he takes.
Speaker 3: OVER i don't know If jennings is gonna be a full.
Speaker 6: Season you, know he had what four good games last year and then kind of went.
Speaker 3: Quiet Uh.
Speaker 6: So for, me the upside for For piercell's what got. It BUT i Won't Travis hunter on every best ball because he can have two catches for buck ten and two. Touchdowns that's.
Speaker 1: True very, well good you are coming up on your sixteen to eight. Pick here we have Jesus Is king seven seven, seven that squad run By Billy. Boone he is on the clock right. Now he just Took Kate totten And Nick chubb in the previous two. Rounds we'll see what he does here and then you're on the. Clock my. Friend you already have two, quarterbacks you have three tight. Ends the running back corps is at. Five you're looking at five wide. Receivers this is exactly the type of team Construction i'm looking at BECAUSE i like the. Balance it gives you the freedom to do whatever you want here in the sixteenth. Round what are you thinking, here knowing that you're gonna be on the clock any second? Route are you looking at a specific? Player are you looking at a specific position when it comes to you? Here because we've seen players or picks like this this late in the draft really become league. Winners we're in the league winner. Portion Wandeale robinson goes off the. Board you are now on the. Clock. Front take us through.
Speaker 3: It like you, Said i'm going for league.
Speaker 6: Winner i'm gonna go with the running back that was traded up for Dark Wez hunter is a prime example right here for, me that can easily.
Speaker 3: One injury away and he can win you two or three.
Speaker 6: Weeks and to get him in the sixteenth, round.
Speaker 3: It's pretty it's a no. Brainer i'd rather have him than The Karen williams.
Speaker 1: Owner the last two picks that you, Made Brent Woody marks And Jarkos. Hunter both of those teams traded up for those. Players and you can make the case That houston actually gave up more Than Los angeles did to Get Jarkis. Wonner they gave up more to Get Woody, Mark so certainly That AND i know you're a dynasty. Guy how serious is that a thing that you look at in your rookie, drafts in your early season best, balls or your early season managed? Leagues how serious are you looking at players like this that their teams end up trading significant draft capital to get these players on their. Team as a, result you want to give up decent draft capital to get these players on your squad as?
Speaker 6: Well, YEAH i mean, IDEALLY i mean you look at every move when it especially when it comes to running.
Speaker 3: Backs at LEAST i do Listen Joe.
Speaker 6: Mixon he's getting up there in, age so if they trade. Up you got to think that that coaching staff likes. Them and Then, Karen karen hasn't stayed healthy, consistently and, EVERYBODY i don't know if you saw it ON nfl, network the the way that The rams looked whenever they Drafted, hunter how excited they, Were sean McVay and and THE GM i don't remember his, name, yeah need how excited they. Were all the Everything i'm hearing from OTAs right, now they like what they.
Speaker 3: SEE i Liked Blake.
Speaker 6: Korham they wouldn't have traded up If Blake koram was gonna be the next man.
Speaker 1: Up it's a good. POINT i want to ask you About Tucker craft. Here we talked about it Justin herz AND i talked About Tucker craft significantly. Tonight you do not take a tight end in the first six. ROUNDS i want to talk about whether that's sort of par for the course for you in how you handle these bestball teams or actually managed teams like redraft. Teams and then number, two did you not draft the tight end earlier because you had a lot of confidence In Tucker craft not only being there but showing up for you for this, Squad this season as you try to win a three hundred thousand dollars grand.
Speaker 6: Prize the big thing with me With Tucker craft IS i got stuck in this draft.
Speaker 3: TONIGHT i waited too.
Speaker 6: Long usually six through, nine if you don't have, one that's where you need.
Speaker 3: To target one in the.
Speaker 6: Middle Tucker, craft they like y'all talked about there's a lot of mouths to feed.
Speaker 3: THERE i looked at it as.
Speaker 6: Who CAN i get here on a on a good offense with a good coach that has, upside AND i.
Speaker 3: Compare him with the QUARTERBACK.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 3: Was Tucker craft was.
Speaker 6: There there was one other guy there AND i can't remember who it was WHEN i took him THAT i almost, took.
Speaker 1: And djoku was out, There loveland was out, There Kincaid loveland.
Speaker 3: Was was on the short.
Speaker 6: List but to me also that there's a lot of people to feed, There Like i'm high On Luther, Burden Ben johnson his first number first wide. Receiver pick, uh they've got plans for.
Speaker 3: Him you got, room.
Speaker 6: Dudes SO i was just that element in the draft of where CAN i get a quarterback THAT i can peer up and try to get a hood loop to save that position for me because instead of getting.
Speaker 3: Seven and a half.
Speaker 6: Points for a, TOUCHDOWN i can double up with my.
Speaker 1: Quarterback the thing that's interesting here to, me AS i speaking of your, quarterback you Take Ricky piersall at the eight to. Weight would you have Taken Brock purty in the next round had you not Gotten? Piersall there was pretty simply a stack play for you at quarterback, there even though you did not have a signal caller on your roster at that point at that.
Speaker 6: Time, yeah BECAUSE i took, McCaffrey SO i think McCaffrey would be back.
Speaker 3: Receiveing that's another.
Speaker 6: Stack SO i was actually surprised to See piersaw still out, there AND i, said, well.
Speaker 3: Let's go get both of.
Speaker 6: THEM i wanted to hook up with McCaffrey just BECAUSE i should get every offensive, touchdown you, know ideally every offensive touchdown In San francisco this.
Speaker 1: Year, YEAH i mean it's definitely accurate. Here you got, McCaffrey Pierce, all. Party how what's your level of concern with like players Like Juwan, Jennings Brandon Ayuk, Jennings.
Speaker 6: LIKE i, SAID i don't, know he had a couple of good games last, year but he's not, happy so so he's not he's not. Practicing AUK i Like, AYUK i just don't know when he's gonna come back this, year and then usually it's one year later after aco injury that you see that burst. Back Like breithaw last year he didn't have that burst. Season people are hoping this year he. Does he won't it because he's in a contract.
Speaker 1: Year so, yeah you are on deck right now for the seventeenth. Round we we just mentioned that you had Taken Jarkoi's hunter in the sixteenth round Behind Blake, korn Behind Kyrone williams In Los, angeles before you Got Woody, marx who is playing Behind Nick chubb And Joe mixon In. Houston and quite, frankly the path to fantasy greatness might be a little bit shorter For Woody marx than it is With Jarkois. Hunter you are now on the clock, Here Brent Dante, thornton the rookie receiver For Las vegas goes To Henry thing is possible To Chance bow And Keen starr here at the seventeen oh four take us through this pick at the seventeen oh, five my FRIEND.
Speaker 3: I got two. Quarterbacks i'm gonna go with one. More, Uh i'm gonna Take tyler's. Show just that's the offense that they're gonna throw the, ball.
Speaker 2: Take a.
Speaker 6: Chance he's my third. Quarterback if something, happens you gotta have A you gotta have a.
Speaker 3: Quarterback you can't be with that.
Speaker 6: One SO i don't want to leave these drafts without.
Speaker 3: Three you, KNOW i Like Jeff, flacco BUT i think that's.
Speaker 6: Uh the other night you And Pharaoh talkien and think it's PROBABLY i think he put the over under eight and a half or nine and a.
Speaker 1: Half, yeah right around. THERE i think it was eight and a.
Speaker 2: Half.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Flack.
Speaker 6: Eye unless he gets, hurt they're gonna see what they got in. HIM i Mean Spencer. Rattler i'm A gamecock. Fan he's a tough. Quarterback but they wouldn't have taken him where they did if they weren't gonna start him.
Speaker 1: All, year you. Know speaking of the of the Game, Cocks Deebo samuel was there from twenty fourteen to twenty. Eighteen then he went out To San. Francisco he is now In. Washington you did not draft him, Tonight But i'm curious as what you Think Deebo samuel is gonna do With Jaden daniels and The commanders this.
Speaker 2: Season you, know.
Speaker 3: He's he's interesting in that.
Speaker 6: OFFENSE i think personally they're gonna try to use him like a running back like a couple of years ago In San, francisco and the.
Speaker 3: Receiver he's very.
Speaker 6: Interesting the big thing with him is if his hamstring can stay, healthy because he's had some bad legs over the past year year and a. HALF i really If terry McLaurin doesn't get, TRADED i, MEAN i think he'll be probably in the twenty five to thirty range in, scoring probably a wide receiver to low. End but If terry McLaurin gets, traded, man his value is gonna.
Speaker 3: Skyrocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah what do you think the percentage chance is of McLaurin getting traded at this Point july, thirty, first twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Five if it Was Dan, SNYDER i would say zero.
Speaker 6: Percent a new, ownership they don't want anything negative Around Jayson.
Speaker 3: Daniels they got something good going.
Speaker 6: There but IF i had to, GUESS i would probably only say it's probably maybe fifteen.
Speaker 1: Percent so would you mean you're drafting McLaurin as if he's going to be a commander this. Season you're drafting him based on buying the dip at this.
Speaker 6: Point it, Right, YEAH i MEAN i don't think they'll trading THEY i, mean they got a chance to win that.
Speaker 3: DIVISION i, mean you got The. Eagles you know The.
Speaker 6: Cowboys The cowboys are going To cowboys every single.
Speaker 3: YEAR i know this is a.
Speaker 6: Big topic For barkley and a bunch of drafts right. Now and then dynasty is they're. Talking you know how many carries he got last. Year if something happens To, barkley what does that do For? Philly the next team, up in my, opinion Is. WASHINGTON i, mean they got a, core their defense has gotten, better SO i look for good.
Speaker 3: Things out Of.
Speaker 6: Washington IF i was A, BATMAN i would Take washington to win the division right.
Speaker 1: Now i'm with you on. That it makes sense just because like the regression of the mean For PHILLY i think is. Coming even IF i don't have a good reason for. It it just seems like this is the kind of stuff that happens in THE. NFL i want to ask about your tight ends. Here we already mentioned you Taking Tucker craft in round. Seven you Take Brenton strange in the, thirteenth you take Zach ertz in the. Fourteenth certainly you're looking for upside there at this point in the, Draft but is there actually a decent sized floor With strange In jacksonville and With ertz in our nation's capital.
Speaker 3: Capital, Yes STRANGE i.
Speaker 6: POSTED i think there's one hundred and ten targets gone Between kirk And.
Speaker 1: Ingram maybe more quite, frankly, yeah it may be.
Speaker 3: MORE i can't remember exactly WHAT i, read but, YEAH i like.
Speaker 6: Him Trevor lawrence has always thrown to a tight.
Speaker 3: End, naturally the defense.
Speaker 6: Is gonna Ahe Brian, Thomas i'm hoping Between strange And earth there'll be somewhere between twelve and. Fourteen you, know ranking throughout the season it's a crap. Shoot it's just a gut filling With britton. Strings and then Zach, ertz he's just. STEADY i Mean Tucker craft by week week, five IF i can get eight to ten points From, Art i'll be happy with.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah and like you don't LIKE i always say To, brent like you've drafted a ton of basketball. Teams you don't need world. Beaters you don't Need league winners at every single. Pick you know there is something to be said for these Steady eddie guys to work them in, here and you've worked them in with Both strange And arts. Here it makes it makes perfect. Sense you're coming up on your eighteenth round. Pick we've already seen you Take marks in the. Fifteenth we've seen you take Jar Quest hunter in the. Sixteenth you already announced your pick As Tyler shuck as your third quarterback Behind Brock purty In San, francisco Behind Jordan love And Green. Bay now you Have Tyler shuk here as your third. Quarterback you are on the clock for the eighteen oh eight here balanced. Team, dude nobody knows where you're going with this. One why don't you give the insight to the better sports network viewers on what you're going to?
Speaker 6: Do you, know only having five, Receivers i'm trying to find peace one. HERE i Think i'm gonna go With Deontay johnson just for the upside the.
Speaker 3: Text he's shown he can do. It it's just whether or not his head's in the.
Speaker 6: Game you, know you you Got Jerry, judy you got tell them If deontay lines up in the, slot he could be a mismatch on teams against safeties or, Nickels so you, know like like what you just, said just shooting for a little. Upside he may not win me any, games but he could potentially have me a twenty five point week and that could win me. One that's All i'm looking for between like seventeen and. Twenty can you win me one? Week All i'm looking.
Speaker 1: For you, know you have to if you want to get a lot of targets On, cleveland you, know you have to pay up for a guy Like Jerry, judy Who i'm trying to look. At he went into sixth round, tonight the final pick of the sixth round To Jason cooper from the one Spot Deontay. Johnson we know how attractive he has been IN ppr leagues over the course of his. Career will this happen again this? YEAR i don't. Know the odds are probably against, it But Brent studebaker's investing in eighteenth round pick into it might be worth to see what happens. There, brett this was so much. Fun i'm gonna let you go and enjoy the rest of this. Draft he got a couple more picks left don't be a. Stranger thank you so much for hopping a board. Tonight good luck in all of your leagues the rest of the, way including this one, obviously and we will talk with you again real.
Speaker 3: Soon cool see you Letter, barky appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely that Is Brent, Studebaker ladies and, gentlemen joining the show tonight from the five. Spot he started off With christian. McCaffrey he has taken it all the way to the eighteenth round With Deontay. Johnson as we are covering this live with THE Ffpc Best Ball, tournament a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize at stake. Here these players hopping a board tonight just invested one hundred and twenty five. Bucks will they win the three HUNDR K i don't. Know even if they don't win the whole, thing the runner up prize is one hundred thousand dollars. Here so we will take you through the remainder of this draft. HERE i want to talk about some of the picks that have just gone off the board. Here jackson dart ends up going in the eighteenth round here To Peter masters SAID Bk worldwide to go With Jayden daniels And Trevor. LAWRENCE i am of the, opinion and Obviously peter would disagree with. Me if you Have, daniels if you Have, lawrence they have separate five. WEEKS i don't see the reason to grab a third quarterback. Here if i'm him, Here i'm probably grabbing another upside running. Back you look at his running back, Stable Kenneth, Walker James, Connor Caleb, Johnson TAI. J, Spears, bishaletot D. J, giddens a lot of upside. GUYS i would have added one more on. There If Jaden daniels fails and you're not using him a lot from a week to week standpoint in The Best Ball, tournament then you're probably not going to win this. League regard wardless when you draft these early round, guys whether It's Jaden daniels in the third, round whether It's christian McCaffrey in the first, round whether it's you, Know Bucky irving in the second. Round use that as another. Example you have to be basing the rest of your team in this, format as if those early round picks are going to pan, out you're going against thousands of other. Teams so if you are willing to admit that your early round picks are not going to work, out or at least you're going to hedge that they're not going to work. Out that's a recipe for. Disaster AND i think that. Again you, Know Peter masterson certainly a very TALENTED ffpc. DRAFTER i would have not Taken dart. There you don't know how many starts he's going to make this. YEAR i would have gone with another upside running back as he was acquiring, them With, giddons With, tooton with. Spears will these guys pan? OUT i don't, know BUT i like that idea better THAN i do With Jackson dart. There let's talk About joel. Thirty that Is Robert lipkin is hanging out in the YouTube tonight here on The Better Sports. Network he ends up not taking a tight end until round, ten and his first tight end off the board is the Incomparable Kyle, pitts WHICH i know is. Getting you, know if you go ON, x AND i know our user base with THE, ffpc the people who are ON, x it's very very, low like the majority of our players are not ON. X, however if they, were they'd be seeing a lot of people talking Up Kyle pitts right, now talking Of Kyle pitts working with the wide receivers rather than this tight. ENDS i think they're at a point In atlanta where they have to try to find. Something they have to try to find something that works For Kyle pitts at this. Point so whether he's working out with the wide receivers, exclusively whether he, is you, know doing something with the, QUARTERBACKS i don't. Know but something different needs to be done there this, year and perhaps this is the year it clicks With Kyle. Pitts, now if YOU i always talk about this in process To, joe's which you can watch on The Better Sports. NETWORK i get to get those video files over To Matt, deutsch producer and he'll put those up. There but if you've been watching Pro Versus joe's on the F fpc YouTube, channel you will have noticed that a lot of these people are drafting for first, place because first place in the Pro Versus joe's will get a three twenty twenty six F fpc mein event entry second place courtesy of The Kentucky Fantasy Football State. Championship Parrell, elliott the commissioner. There he is kicking in a free pair of socks or second, place but everybody is going for first place in this. FORMAT i don't know if you necessarily need to go that, hard but if you hit on, it it certainly could pay dividends in the money weeks, in you, know weeks, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen you, know whenever you're announcing. Here so when you talk About Robert lipkin and what he did at tight end, Tonight i'm fine with. It considering he had four running backs on his team at that, time Eight, Chan, Hubbard, Jones. Pollard he had four wide receivers on his team at that, Time Nikua smith And Jigb harrison And. Flowers and then he Gets Kyle Murray Kyler murray in the ninth, round And Kyle pitts is his first pick or is tenth round pick as his first tight. End so you'd, say, like, Well, balky that's not going to work. Out, well think about what he acquired prior to, that and then look at what he did at the tight end position later. On Got Chiga konko in the, Fifteenth he got, You Tavian sanders in the, seventeenth Got Juwan johnson in the. Nineteenth johnson is A Seti eddi. Guy sanders is the potential. Breakout and, o'conquo who knows what's going to happen In tennessee this year with the new quarterback in Cam. Ward we Saw Calvin, ridley WHO i think is going to be. FINE i thought it was just a cramp he got hurt either today or. YESTERDAY i think he's going to be. Okay but when it comes to, that like you just never. Know And oconquo is the definitive pro who is going to be playing Behind. Pitt so if you can't get quality at a, position you gotta go. Quantity that's exactly What Robert lipkin did here at his tight end, position SO i applaud him for.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: NOW i think another interesting team to talk about that we haven't talked about a whole lot tonight Is team. Ten demetrius geekis team Who Justin herzing from A stablage run who joined us, earlier was talking about and he loved this team through the first two thirds of the. Draft he might still love, it but we didn't get a chance to talk about it Before justin had to Bounce Tonight heavy Wide Receiver team early here From team Ten, Jefferson, Collins, Worthy, Pickens, olave And. Aguca that, is in the first eight, rounds six of those picks world wide. Receivers you supplement that With Amarin hampton at running. Back you supplement that With Evan. Ingram The hampton PICK i think is a pick to win type. Player in the third. Round The Evan ingram pick was just A fomo, Pick, like not A fomo, pick that's not. Accurate The Evan ingram pick was, like, HEY i don't want to miss out on tight end, completely let me get somebody, here and he Got, ingram which could be. Big you, know you think about The denver offense this year and the changes that they're going to, undergo and quite, frankly the status quo that was there from last. Year Bo nicks one of the better rookie quarterbacks last year in a really Talented rocky quarterback. Class he only finished Behind Jaden daniels In Fantasy point last, year finishing ahead of guys Like Kayla, Williams Michael, Pennix Drake, MAY jj McCarthy obviously didn't play last. Year SO i think there's something to be said About denver this. Year you have the addition OF. R. J harvey AND. Jk. Dobbins similar to what The chargers have done in the, backfield where they didn't have a whole lot in the backfield last, year they made significant upgrades where they're, Like, okay we got to get somebody, here so we're gonna Draft O'mari. Hampton oh that's not, Enough we're gonna Sign Nowji. Harris so The chargers backfield is fairly significantly better than it was last. Year and then you look At denver what they've, Done audrick, Estimate julia, McLaughlin Javonte, Williams well what do they have this? YEAR? R. J harvey and THEN. Jk dobbins who comes over From Los angeles To, denver WHO i know a lot of people are on this year as. Well so getting back to that conversation, here you have all these receivers coupled with WHICH i think could be a foundation back here On july thirty, first twenty twenty five In. Hampton and then you add one of my favorite running backs as your number To Jalen, warren WHO i think is going to get a lot of passes dumped off to him Via Aaron. Rodgers this year In, Pittsburgh Jaden, blue WHO i know a lot of people have been down on with that initial reporting with saying he was. LAZY i think one of the things you have to understand, here and was This Ben gretch Or Scott barrett From Fantasy, POINTS i can't, remember but the news On Jayden blue being lazy and not working his tail off in training camp and needing a kicker in the rear end to get sort of his ass and year, like you have to understand the guy who reported that was a guy who was a coach for The cowboys two decades, ago twenty plus years he was removed from this. Team and then you have all the beat writers talking about in interviewing all The cowboys, coaches, like, hey what do you make of this? Comment and they all refuted it obviously they're going to but refuted it. Vehemently and now you're hearing within the last thirty six to forty eight hours a lot of positive stuff coming out About Jayden blue as being the lead running back In, dallas being the guy that you want to target in fantasy leagues over guys Like javonte Williams, ober guys Like Miles sanders And i'll be honest with. YOU i said this on Pro Versus. Joes i've been drafting a ton of KFF sc dynasty rookie. Teams at this, point The dynasty rookie drafts or the rookie drafts are held much later in the season than Kf then most rookie drafts like THE, fftc AND i Drafted Jayden blue in a ton of drafts at the end of the second round the early third. Round the bar to jump over to being the lead running back In dallas is incredibly. Low Javonte williams was let go By, denver the team that drafted, him that would know the most about his knee, injury and quite, frankly do you really need to be an employee On denver to see, Like, hey this guy was not good ever since THIS acl. Tear this guy is not a player that we want to count on in the. Future so we're gonna let him. Go we're gonna DRAFT. Rj. Harvey we're gonna trade up for. R. J harvey in the second. Round get. Him i'm going to SIGN. Jk. Dobbins So Javonte williams Of, DALLAS i know he got the bigger contractor Of Miles. Sanders to, me that's not a big. Deal and then you Consider sanders who basically got nothing to move From carolina To. DALLAS i don't think there's anything. There Jaden, Blue, yeah he was A day three. Pick some would say that he was even overdrafted in the fifth. Round but you got to keep in mind how talented the running back class was this, year and If Jayden blue was in last year's, class is he A day two. PICK i think there's a decent possibility that he. Is so when you talk About team ten here Grabbing Jayden blue as their number three running back a week, ago that looks not. GREAT i think today it looks pretty. Good then they don't overpay For Tank, bigsby and they Get Tank bigsby here in the thirteenth. Round they don't overpay For Ballen. Allen two guys In bigsby And, allen we're getting a lot of positive pub in training camp right. Now he doesn't overpay for, them and he gets them as his number four and five running. Backs he gets Will, shipley WHO i think is the running back you want to own Behind Saquon barkley this. Year if you don't Like Saquon. Barkley you should like Will shipley BECAUSE i think he's gonna get a lot of, touches probably maybe not The lion's, share but the most valuable touches In. Philadelphia If barkley were to miss, TIME i think you look At shipley there and Then Brashard, smith who granted was a seventh round. Pick but The chiefs have done very little in their running back room in this. Offseason Isaiah pachecko is still the. MAN i think he is going to be the man this, year but if he does get an unfortunate, injury and quite, Frankly pacheco plays the game Like, pukinikua no respect for his. Body he is just gonna. Run he's gonna run as hard as he, can and that creates industry. Injuries and then after that it's Like Elijah. Mitchell, okay, yeah maybe there's something. There But Forshard smith was a player who has not been playing the running back position very. LONG i think last year was his first year playing running back in college, football and now he gets into a situation where he could be a significant contributor in That Kansas city, backfield WHICH i mean is a short way of me saying, LIKE i love The Brishard smith pick here for who is? It Dimitris kikiz here to go With Jalen, warren to go With Jayden Blue, Tank Bigsby, Brayley allen Willship, Ley Brichard. Smith these are all running BACKS i would love to get, late and he got him after drafting a cavalcade of talented receivers. Early he also Gets Elijah, Royal Theo johnson events not these tight ends are all upside plays after he Gets Evan ingram. Here so this is a pick to win type. Team we'll see if that continues throughout the. Season but you, Know Justin herzig talked about how much he liked this team, here AND i like it as. Well when you're talking about the potential for winning three hundred thousand dollars this, EVENING i want to get To Keep's Cookie monsters. Here Keeps Cookie monsters is owned By Ryan. Imler they were drafting from the seventh spot tonight missed out on tight. END i don'tant to say miss because maybe they weren't targeting. It Mark, Andrews Colston, Lovelin john New, smith And Mike kasiki from round six through fourteen. Nine andrews is very interesting because he's Got Lamar jackson in the, thirty also Got Dereck henry in the. Second so there's this Massive ravens stack which is seemingly becoming in vogue right. Now to get This ravens, STACK i don't get, it but it's. Fine it could work, out and MAYBE i do get it because The ravens could have put up a ton of points this. Year so he Gets andrews here in the Sixth Colston, lovelin who Justin hersey talked about how much he liked. Him loveland here in the eighth, ROUND. Janeu. SMITH i think a little bit early for, me given that he's gonna be sharing snaps With Pat fryarmouth And. Pittsburgh SO i don't know IF i like that choice there in the tenth. Round i'd be much more comfortable later. On BUT i get. It i'm not gonna rip it and then get. SICKY i liked that pick in round. Fourteen we saw in the news earlier tonight With Noah fan going To cincinnati, tonight AND i Think Matt shout From Draft sharks was, saying, like, listen if you're Moving MIKE kasicki up or down your draft, rankings your draft boards based on that doing it. Wrong they play different positions between fan And Gasiki. Gasiki this almost CEMENTS i Think Ian harditz From Fantasy life to talking about this. Day he is cemented in as the slot guy For, cincinnati maybe over yosh Of, us maybe Over Jermaine. Burton So gasiki in the tight end premium format as your tight end four sign me up for. IT i like that quite a. Bit so congratulations to Keeps Cookie. MONSTERS a well done draft for the tight end. Position there so much MORE i want to get to. Tonight we are out of. Time we are way overtime actually because this was an incredibly so. Draft two hours and seven minutes it took us to get through this draft. Tonight but that's. OKAY i want to thank everybody who participated in this draft. TONIGHT i want to Thank Justin herzig make sure you're signing up F fn sixty dot com following all his work At Established around dot com and of course connecting with him on x At Justin. Herzig Brent, studebaker who came on to talk about his spot from the five or his team from the five spot. Tonight that was interesting as well to hear from. Him Brent studebaker a very talented and well DECORATED ffpc player as. Well speaking in THE ffpc the main, event The Big, gorilla THE Ffpc Bestball, tournament THE Ffpc Super Flex Bestball, tournament all available at my ffpc dot com and of Course Dynasty league's there as. Well we're gonna start up drafts going through the month Of. August two thousand plus leagues in fifteen, years none of them have ever. Folded play F Fpc Dynasty Fantasy, football you won't regret it at my ffpc dot. Com that will complete our show. Tonight Next, thursday we are live no live draft coverage seven o'clock Pm Eastern time With Draft. Sharks Alex corf peaked in High, school will be joining us next. Week that's always a fun. Show can't wait to talk with. HIM ffpc live draft coverage continues on THE ffpc YouTube. Channel we Got Big goerilla draft coverage With aden, McCory, myself And Ferrell. Elliott tomorrow the Pro Verses joe's drafts will be up for your viewing pleasure on The Better Sports Network socials here. Shortly that's on. ME i got to get that to our Producer matt chouych and for, him For Justin, herzik For Brent. Studebaker thank you so much for watching THAT Pc Insider access show here on The Better Sports. Network we'll talk with you again next. Week