Speaker 1: Good morning from you, my Arizona. How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, the nerves are not calm. I tried to make them calm before I got on here. But a lot of crap, A lot of crap, all right. So we'll get into that in just a moment. But let's let's start off a little.
Speaker 3: Little music, I think, and it's gotta do one other things that you can see it and they'll be on r.
Speaker 1: There you go. You recognize your.
Speaker 2: Do you feel meaning? Do you care? You're meaning to mutus and the sounds coming up?
Speaker 1: It's able, but I.
Speaker 2: Can that's when you read your lines.
Speaker 4: Been soon.
Speaker 5: You can be as I be your inner things.
Speaker 2: It's like the feeling up the end of the bet when you read your lines.
Speaker 5: You don't know what to just.
Speaker 2: One worse for No mom listens anymore. No mom listens, going worse for you? No more listens sty you're talking at all?
Speaker 1: And MS will go up and.
Speaker 6: Talk to the ball.
Speaker 1: Helping.
Speaker 2: No, it's a song, christinct, I said to Mason. Something that happened to change the direction the group is giving you the wrong persons of them. I think in my old.
Speaker 4: What the world?
Speaker 2: No mom listens anymore?
Speaker 5: World.
Speaker 2: No listens for the worst. No more listens snob you sugging at the book? Do you heal me.
Speaker 4: To you? Kids?
Speaker 5: To you heal me.
Speaker 7: To you?
Speaker 6: Kids?
Speaker 4: Let me look at you?
Speaker 5: Say when I know?
Speaker 2: Don't speaking?
Speaker 1: No love?
Speaker 2: Something working on the secunds A change of stuff would be my friends, but nowhere. Now it's listen to no one else, no one else, No, no, not listen maybe through the novel thing about again? Don't keep it going time?
Speaker 1: No one know what to say.
Speaker 6: I think I'm that m.
Speaker 4: Cat bove.
Speaker 2: Me dear, I'm open from finding you with that chiant. It's getting very possible to cause the sections on it to me.
Speaker 4: Pick up.
Speaker 5: What the worst?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 5: No one listens anymore, No long listens for the worst? No long side SnO, you're tucking it up? What the worst? No one listens any more, No long listens what worst?
Speaker 4: For? Were no.
Speaker 2: Going you talking about?
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 7: Do you cann.
Speaker 5: Do you hear me?
Speaker 4: Do you kids?
Speaker 1: Do you.
Speaker 5: Do you kid?
Speaker 7: Do you.
Speaker 5: Do you? Kids?
Speaker 4: Do you.
Speaker 2: Do you can't.
Speaker 1: Are right? So before you look at the drummer and be like that guy looks like a fruitcake. A lot of makeup on he's actually was married to the lead singer they came from. They came actually out of some projects that they did with Goofball Cat from whoy I can't remember his name, you know, Goofball is Joe's garage and a lot of other bullshit that was his name. Don't care anymore, right anyway, So that's that and yeah, kind of an interesting glimpse ententto nineteen eighty right, even when they were even when people were expressing something, they were still expressing with some kind of dignity and having some kind of message to it. It's kind of what it can take credit for being what we are and not being what we are. Unfortunately, what we aren't is foisted upon us an awful lot, and it influences too many of us into having really adopting the terrible characteristics of a completely foreign set of people. And that's uh, that's the name of the game. That's how it goes. I'll be jumping back on here in just a second. I gotta take care of a couple of things here. Let's see what the fuck was that? Jesus Christ? But how am I supposed to listen to a fucking voice? Message's Christ? All right. Let me get into here real quick. I gotta go through a couple of things and we gotta jump back into some other stuff. Holy hell, why is all this crap here?
Speaker 4: Uh? Oh?
Speaker 1: So not tomorrow? A Wednesday? What do you call it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So so Wednesday we're gonna have Dwayne on Dwayne from the bulletpoof pub Excuse me, I'm distracted right now cause I gotta fucking not do something. I'm gonna fucking through this fucking thing. Why the hell is she fucking doing that right now? What do you think that I'm gonna fucking do right now? What is it that I have to fucking listen to? Well, I'm on the fucking thing. What the hell, Rebecca, what the fuck do you need for me? Frown up? Two fucking voice messages? Are you fucking crazy?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Stupid? I told her what the fuck I was doing? Nothing she does or says can never be that important because she's a fucking cunt and I have no desire to interact with her anyway for any fucking reason anymore. Jesus fucking Christ. So anyway, how's your day going? All right? So we're gonna look at this real quick. This says new study from Japan. COVID shats installed nanobots. Yeah, no kidding, no shit. This is also brought up in a different thing. So uh yeah, okay, And what else has it been able to do? It has been able to I don't know, float across the air and infect other people who weren't shot up. Who knows, But let's read this so speaking of parasites, this is acting exactly like one. So when as well look at it. A new Japanese study shows that Peiser and Maderna vaccines. Why they why they decided to isolate those out of it? Maybe it's just because those are the vials that they had, I don't know, But it's not like it's somehow a different animal. When you're talking about mRNA with some other different brand on it, Who cares. It's the same thing that they're doing. A new Japanese study shows that Piser and Maderna vaccines contain unauthorized whatever the funck That means, animated wormlike entities invisible to the human eye, which swim, wiggle, and assemble themselves into complex structures which can clot cause clots inside the body. All they do researchers doctor Young Mea Lee and doctor Daniel Brody Browdy Man isolated unused Pfizer and Moderna vaccine vials for three weeks and then examined them under a four hundred XT magnification. They noticed that when the nanotechnology was energized, which means you know, shining light on it right, it created discs, chains, spirals, tubes, and right angle structures. The scientists believe these mysterious nanoparticles are responsible for the explosion of turbo cancer and autoimmune diseases around the world. It says globe, I said world. They also concluded that humans into controllable. Wait, they also concluded that humans into controllable bio hybrid magnet That it's not a fucket sentence. That that's not a sentence. They also concluded that humans into controllable. What does that mean? Where's the verb fucking brons? The suggestion thus suggested that man, they just break down. This is editorial, right, Do people actually pay attention with the hell they're writing? Maybe, it says. This suggested that the smart microscopic components are part of the elite's long planned, well funded Internet. If you can't even speak how the hell is they making to like want to learn from you? Thus suggested that the smart might well you're not. The smart. Microscopic components are part of the man. Oh man, this is pathetic. This is this passes like this passes through the well. You would assume scrutiny of at least the writer itself. Nobody edits nobody knows, nobody's literate. This is the degradation of a of a of an entire society that we're witnessing here. And these are the little signs of that, turning humans into controllable bio hybrid magnetic robots. I have to read parts of the sentence so that we can get the gist of it, because the whole sentence doesn't make sense. The researchers called for a ban on mRNA shots. Oh well, good for them. They also demanded the labels vaccine and safe and effective being removed because the substances are not vaccines and they are dangerous. Another confirmation of self assembling nanotechnology and COVID bioweapons remarkable longitudinal study and culture work of COVID shots for up to twelve months and cellular texas these studies, but it was basically going to say the same thing again here, but let me see if I can scroll down a little bit more, It says. They also concluded in the study their suspicion that these smart microscopic components are part of the elite's long place and well funded Internet of Bodies, which was described as a kind of synthetic global central diveror system turning humans into controllable biohybrid magnetic robots, but also keeping them as part of the system. Like we are the boosters, right, we are the boosters for the signal that has to do more of to do with you know, five G and all that crap and uh al it, well is it money? What do you call it? The ship that they do with light is going to be it's uh home, like they use they use light to transmit and emit these uh these signals as well. So that's a lot faster, I'm assuming. The study ends by calling for in Sabrina Wallace stuff mixed in there the W band, the wide body Area network or whatever the hell it's called. The study ends by calling for global ban on all mRNA shots until these naanilots are studied long until like no, you fuckers put the Hey, you inserted poison and deadly malicious, but let's just call them parasites into something that you told everybody was good. Well, until we study what those things are. What do you mean, until we studied, don't jail executions. That's what should be started first. Forget about Oh well, let's not like the solution is stupid, No go after blood, because that's what they did. And yeah, all you're going to do is say you can't do that anymore. Meanwhile, they're just going to come up with another one for this purfluw that they already have and send that one through. Come on, man, what are you stopping by saying we need to bann when near your brew butt? Dude, take heads in front of the public. That's how you solve a problem like that. You get rid of the problem. Malicious assholes destroying mankind good. Let's defend ourselves from such things and make it clear that we don't accept that heads roll. That's how it goes. It is important. It is in this important study doctor Young me Lee with doctor Daniel Brody. Brody describes her culture findings of Pfizer and MODERNA bioweapons. Many different studies were done including incubation of the covid injections cellular effects upon blood and semen specimen. The test showe direct toxicity to semen and death of all sperm within minutes up to one and a half hours in the healthiest donor samples when put in contact with the vaccine solution. So I'm not sure who was given the donations of the semen, but just having it in contact with part of the shot was destroying the semen. Okay. EMF exposure was also tested in addition with different supplements and treatments solutions for this sub stack. Select images were taken from the article, which is sixty six pages long. Please refer to this link and dah blah blah blah paper. Please see why I leave blah blah blah. All right, so apparently we have a link that I could show. But here's some of the pictures. You guys see that, Yeah, you could see it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Let me make it a little bigger. Is it better? Here you go, hold on, So it looks like a bunch of trash floating in space, and that's in your body, you know, not really knowing what we're looking at it, it's obviously you probably don't want that in you. But tried nova vax, dried aestrogenica, dried Moderna, dried Peiser, repeat cycle of freezing. Thought of about the and then you get this junk here and it says this figure six. I guess figure six.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The interactions observe for whole blood plasma with nova vas and five hundred nine magnification. Within an hour, blood cells formed a prominent barrier against the vaccine contents. After thirty minutes, severe aggregations of blood cells in the RULU appeared in the plasma. Spetimen Rulu is when they stack, they get sticky and they stack together. I've talked about that in the past. So because of its yeah, and that's terrible for your Yeah, you don't what that happens. Say this rulu rehere, that's what those little stacking looks like, stacking coins. Plasma reactions after two hours of the COVID nineteen injectibles s viizer, Moderna, nova vax, and astrogenic afiser showing cellular collapse, pipnosis of white blood cells and damaged platelets with DIRNA with stack of red blood cells that's called rulu rememer novavax with the nucleus of white blood cells disintegrating, and that's called Caro Carrie, your hakus herrio hesus abnormal platelet aggregations and some RULU of red blood cells and AstraZeneca with a prominent RULU of red blood cells right there. So what we're looking at there's a little bit of RUI, there's a bunch of ruly. It says reactions of semen to COVID nineteen injectables at two hundred x magnification semen with normal saline as a control added after two hours, with flu vaccine added as a control. Why would you believe that as a control after one and a half? Why why would you add that? Showed sperm cells with intact morphology and with typical progressive natural reductives. Three minutes after fires are one injectible was added, sperm motility showed rapid reduction fires are. After one hour, all sperm motility ceased. But didn't they wait kind of a long time for semen sample to even test the whether or not it was going to be wouldn't it be dying on its own? So I don't get that study. Seems like the study was it was geared intentionally to be stupid. Thirty minutes after durna injectible added. That's letter F. But even though nothing's like really okay, I guess F is down here? The fuck is it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: There was added sperm cells were completely motile thirty minutes after novavax was added, one hour after nouvix. But blah blah blah blah. Okay, well, this kind of looks like a bunch of you know, what's that doing there? Those types of shapes in the body, they don't look they don't look like natural shapes. They look like a you know, g metric shapes. Do we want to look at this? If we do, I have to do something else. So no, we're probably gonna hear a bunch of repetition because a lot of times they take it right out of the videos. When they do that, let me go ahead and remove in at it back said to put it with the audio. All right, Yeah, bro, there's so much I need to yell about today and scream about while we're listening to this. I'll listen to what the fuck she's asking me to do, and I'll go from there.
Speaker 7: Japan has issued an apology to its since for the disasrous consequences of the COVID nineteen m rn A Vaca and has launched a far reaching scientific choiry, a criminal investigation to establish the truth.
Speaker 1: Hold on in a second, Why the hell isn't getting bigger when I'm asking for the fucking thing to go full scream.
Speaker 3: Game? Hold on, we're gonna have to figure this out. Why the hell isn't it doing what it's supposed to do? You've asked, I have clue.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: All right? Well, you're just looking to look at it in a small screen like because because we're poort here, I guess I know.
Speaker 7: The globalist today's and big format panicking terrified of what the Japanese are finding, and they're doing everything they can to discredit these investigations.
Speaker 1: Why do they have to like sing the last like vowel of their of their words to sound like they're absolutely homosexual gargling with seemen? Why do they do that? Why do people do that? Still not making fucking bigger? What the hell? All right? Hold on? Chat that now, that won't work either, son of a bitch?
Speaker 7: All right, whatever, Bring the mainstream media to initiate a total media blackouts of any news coming out of Japan, but we are not going to allow the elites to succeed in gaslighting the public any longer.
Speaker 1: We are not going to allow You are not gonna really you know who, You know how stupid and ignorant that sounds to everybody who knows what the hell's really going out of the world. You're not going to allow it. Oh okay, all right, mister tough guy.
Speaker 7: Right, Japan are uncovering crimes against humanity, and the whole wide world needs to hear this information before we dive in. Join the People's Voice Locals community if you haven't already, and sign up to become a member of the world's first ever cybernation that truly believes in life, liberty, and the pursuit of your dreams. Visit joson dot com and click the join us button todayities invisible to the human eye that swim at wriggle and assemble themselves into complex structures. As Dr Young Meelee and Dr Daniel Browdie from Okinawa Christian University explain, these wormlike entities are responsible for causing clots inside millions of human bodies around the world since the m R and A rollout. When these processes are replicated. The results are the same as this deeply disturbing footage from Died Suddenly reveals engineered components or isolated vaccine files for three weeks, then examined them under four hundred times magnification and found what they describe as undisclosed additional engineered components, also known as nanotechnology. As Lee and Browdy observed, when the nanotechnology is energized, it creates disks, chains, spirals, tubes, and right angle structures. What are these nano robots? Unwy, Redfizer and Big Farmer wants to secretly inject thousands of billions of them into unsuspecting human beings. And when exactly does the nanotechnology energize you ask? Lee and Browdy were astonished to find the additional engineered components energize when they are placed near cell phones or computers. These are nanobots that communicates with the central database, the IP of which cannot be traced to a location or single computer. Are the vaccinated already walking, talking human cyborgs fulfilling as your unknown functions for the global elites before they can die? Flick for switch.
Speaker 1: Scientists and or I don't know parasitically controlled, you know, because that's the same deal. I mean, whatever you want to call it. If you want to call them remote control robots, you want to call them hijacked humans, if you want to call them whatever the hell you want to call them. It's still a parasitic type of relationship. Is it not something inside you that's manipulating your thoughts, ideas or your actions? So how is how's that different? Parasites can when when when you have the right ones, when you have the good ones, and you the real good ones, they can manipulate your hormones, cause you to think things, crave things, do things, and in some cases and some types of animals, like do crazy dangerous things to yourself because the erris I wants something and it's sacrificing the host to get to a different host. In the case of the of the mouse finding the cat sexually attractive, showing itself to it so that the mouse will be eaten by the cat because the parisite in it wants to be inside the gut of the cat, and so it goes. I skipped over the diet suddenly, bullshit because I'm tired of seeing it. That's why if you saw me jump ahead. Richard Hirshman is coming back into the into the floor of people's minds, and it's bullshit. This even this even here is controlled information release. I'm just saying it because it's true. It's going to be nullified by stupid idiots like this guy. Who's who's the who's uh displaying it in and uh presenting it because it makes it almost cartoonish, this stuff, the way the delivery is done, it diminishes the important the seriousness of it. People should be not calm about this. They should be ready to storm whatever fucking castle is out there, drag whoever is responsible out and do with them what they've been doing to the people with their shots. That's what should be happening. But it's not because it's everybody's in fucking passive, sedated existence and they just stare at things like the TV. And if it doesn't rallies them into action, then they won't be and it roused into action. They won't think on their own and think, hey, maybe this is absolutely un unacceptable, and then something needs to be done that's a little bit more drastic. Maybe we need to take our world back into our own hands instead of being led and told how we're going to handle things.
Speaker 6: Globe have started to take a look at what's in the vials underneath the microscope, and doctor Ana Mahalsia out of Washington State has been pioneering an effort to do this globally and her and her colleagues have found and observed electro magnetic devices underneath the microscope and they've seen the technology begin to self assemble. Engineers have been looking at the vials, the fluid and the vials underneath an electron microscope, brought in cell phones to see if there's a reaction, and what they found is that when the fluid that's in the vials is near electromagnetic frequencies, whether they're from smartphones or smart towers in a house, it activates this technology.
Speaker 7: Bill Gates wasn't joking when he lets slip. The mRNA contains nanotechnology that is very self assembling.
Speaker 4: Making the mRNA is really easy and really cheap, and that's the magic of this thing. But there's no doubt in the next five years we can, you know, we just need to mess around. There's a lot of lipid NANA particles and some are very self assembly and there's no inherent reason. It's not normal stable, it's not cheap, and it's not scalable. And so as over the five years we fix that part of it, mature it, which is very typical, we'll be able to build factories worldwide that can make two dollars vaccines.
Speaker 7: Evidence is now emerging that the elites have implemented their plan with that's how consent to turn the human race into a vast batcher reserve to be harvested in secrets. Unfortunately for the elites, this secret has been blown wide open by researchers in Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what will happen Nothing. People will sit on their asses and with the knowledge and do nothing about it, because this is that controlled release shit. I'm talking about this idea that us knowing about it somehow magically fixes the problem. Many of us knew that they were doing this ship for a long time. How did it fix the problem? We had none of the support of the people who you know, make up the masses. And it requires a movement of people who actually are at least pissed off enough or aware somewhat of what's going on. But the mass majority of people needs things very simply said to them because they're not very bright and they don't have a comprehension level beyond a fucking two year old. So and that's that's saying something nasty about a two year old. And I don't mean to do that, but that's that's where we're at. So waiting for everybody else to catch up, we're all gonna be freaking toast, right, So what do we do. We've got to keep what we're telling them simple, one or two points, that's it, and very directed and repeated constantly. Otherwise that's it. They're not gonna they're not gonna grasp it, and they're gonna slip right back into these little fucking things right here. And meanwhile, all the while constantly being worked on by malicious entities one way or another, over and over again, whether it be financially, which we'll talk about with the protocols, or any of the other reasons, in ways that they are ripping everything that we have away from us and telling us what our world is going to be like instead of us telling them what, or ourselves leading our way into our own future, of our own lives. Who the fuck are they to tell us what we're gonna do? How how we're going to live, and they're gonna they're going to enforce vaccines on our families. Well not without a war, fight, a fight to the death, because nobody's gonna I don't care if it's the greatest thing in the world, it's not number obviously, it's the most unnatural thing in the world. To inject yourself on something that's venomous, that snakes like in nature. That is not something that you should be doing. I don't give a fuck what hundreds of years of allopathy have mistaught us. Nothing should be injected to pass the skin layer like that. If you can't pass through the gut without being destroyed, then it doesn't suppose and it's not supposed to be in your system, because that's what the gut's job is. If you're injecting something past it, it's because you don't want that to happen to whatever poison you're trying to put into somebody. There's no reason for anything to be injected into anybody at any time for any fucking reason, period care. If it's kool aid or fucking you know, whatever the hell else, it is never, ever, not a good reason forever. If somebody comes at me or my family is saying that I'm gonna I'm gonna have to take something. They're gonna take something too. It's gonna be fast, it's gonna be hot, and it's gonna put a hole in their fucking heads.
Speaker 7: And around the world, we are onto them and there is a plan in place to serve them with the justice day so rich you deserve. Today's sponsor is Trusted our ex stored collusion with the biro met tenant Internet of Bodies, which was described as a kind of synthetic global central nervous system turning humans into controllable biohybrid magnetic robots. They also demanded the label's vaccine and safe and effective be removed because the concoction injected into billions of people around the world is not a vaccine nor safe and effective. The more we learn about the so called vaccines, the more we understand that safe and effective is perhaps the biggest of the big lies that Unleie ever told.
Speaker 6: They also talk about in this patent, section two one nine is the gels and the hydrogels, and it says mRNA disclosed here and may be encapsulated into any hydrogel known in the art which may form a gel when injected into the subject. And hydrogel is comprised of single atom thick graphineoxides. So and died suddenly when you see those long, thin, white, fibrous clots.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's jut up about the stupid fucking died suddenly. Half of that shit was bullshit. They mix truth with reality. Stupidters is a scumbag, And let's us leave it at that.
Speaker 6: Those are the product of magnetic smart hydrogel. They're called soft actuators. They mimic cells and proteins to the point that they can actually start building structures in the human body, tissue structures and atomical structures. They can recreate entire systems and organs. And hydrogel is comprised of single atom thick graphine oxide.
Speaker 7: The lies don't stop there. The global elits are determined to convince us that up is down. Women have penises, open borders are a source of strength, and owning nothing will make you happy. They also want you to know that graphine oxide is good for you.
Speaker 1: I think we've been over this before. I don't know if there's any more value left in this thing, and I definitely don't think that it's necessary to listen to anybody babbling about fucking died Suddenly. I've shown fraud in that movie like four different times twenty nineteen heart surgery. That they were saying was they were alluding to the fact that the clots that come naturally from a congestive heart failure were somehow related to the shot. It was a complete fucking lie. It was plagiarized. It was a lie. They took stuff that they weren't supposed to and they made it into this false representation is the best way to put it.
Speaker 7: Chrissy theory. But we have the evidence for you in black and white. A patent granted to Bill Gates, awarded the self appointed Weld Health saw the exclusive rights to computerize human bodies.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing. If they were confident in the fact that these things were happening in people who got the shot, why would they need to fake it by using a congestive heart failure patient and using that like because it was easier and quicker and it showed the same thing. I think it or so that they could then be discredited as they were. And that's one of us to do's jobs. Just like Alex Jones's job is to discredit himself. You see what I mean here, like very real things that really really happened, but through our own mischievous actions, hijinks, antics, dramatic bullshit that they do. It's oh, it can be questioned and broken apart, and then there you go. The people presenting you the truth are now being shown as having deceived the public, when in reality the truth was there. But it's the asshole that's presenting it that took shortcuts or purposely sabotaged the project by adding elements in there that were complete in total farces. That's a problem. That's why stupeters can go sit and spin and.
Speaker 7: Use them as local wireless networks. Microsoft was awarded US patent six million, seven hundred and fifty four, four hundred and seventy two, which is titled Method and Apparatus for Transmitting Power and Data using the Human Body, which really should be science fiction if you stop to think about it. Did anybody consult you about whether you're willing to hand over the exclusive rights to your body to Bill Gates?
Speaker 4: A bit of.
Speaker 7: This positive electronic.
Speaker 1: Application, and I know we've gone over this before, so this is just recapshing that too in the middle of nowhere in okay, So we're done with this. We're done talking about picking up a signal off of people. We saw all that, we do all this, This is rehashing from a year to two three years ago. Good morning, Karen, Good morning, Karen. How are you all right? So this has to be exploited just going over, because it has to be going over.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it all right, you were watching, if you were on Rumble and you're one of the hidly biddies that actually showed let's show you something here now. Of of course, this is what they call the description. There's a little button here. If you don't see all of it, well, I mean, you press the button. This is so more. There there you go when yout you Publishing is right on top. That's where you get the book's literature, the Truth Europa, all that good stuff, and you can use code ba L for ten percent off. Now on just beneath that, you can go to my website there and by clicking that button you have access to pretty much everything. So doctor Pierre Linnen's right here. You click that button, one shot boom, you're at the affiliate link. And then you use healthy Wealthy wives for fifty percent off the membership. Okay. By the way, his last two appearances on Rumble have like blown up. There's like close to ten thousand views on the most recent one, I think, for like five or six on one before that. All right, and then there's over here we have doctor Monzo. If you want his book, you would click this button, go to the part of this is ATB book, and then go to Bubuster's fifteen. I'm showing how to do that in a previous video, but if you need me to do it again, then will ATB book. And then if you want the full version, which I would recommend you use this button here. The one beneath it is for the electronic one, the E book, and then you just go and then boom, well, oh, I guess I have to to check button. There you go, you get fifteen dollurs off. That's sweet, super sweet. All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, who were we at? So back to where I was here? Make sure you're seeing what I think you're seeing. Yeah, I think so you will. And then over here is they as you're well stuff, and then there's my stuff. All right, preasecrap me on Babylon book right here. If you don't want it from me specifically, you can get it from Barnes, Amazon cop bla blah blah blah blah. It's all right here. These are all the links in the green all right. You scroll all the way down for me, and you click six by nine, Barns, eight and a half by eleven, the bigger book for Amazon paperback, or a quarter by eleven Amazon hardcover, which I have one of those in stock right now. Still, let's see. But I mean, if you if you order it for me and you want me to sign it, then it's just gonna probably be like two weeks before I get out to you, because it has to come to me first, and then I have to sign it and send it out. I've got Dave's I got to bring out too, so that I'll do today. I've been, I've been having these ideas I'm gonna get a lot more done every day, but I don't because i've been this freaking thing is messing in my head so much, like I have massive headaches and all kinds of crap. My energy gets low. Today. I've been. I've been all right so far but the headache still there, really bad. All right. Then here there's a creatine I'm gonna put out, maybe a touring soon, maybe single single ingredients selfments at first, and then we'll go to getting the the free workout, which is gonna take a little bit longer to develop, I think, but I'll have a couple more of the things out there. Here's the thing I'll technically if I would be doing all right, if I could, if ten a day moved off that website. But it doesn't happen. And then this kind of comes to my point too, because I spend a lot of time on here right developing the stuff, getting things ready, getting things done, getting you know, these shows out time it takes to do the research and reading and all that stuff, and then to submit. See, this is what I'm talking about. This is what I'm talking about right here. What the fuck is that fucking attention spans of a fucking of a fucking h what do you call it? Goldfish? So right here click this, guys. You use this because number one, I need AC in my van, and number two we need a computer because this one's failing and spectrum since I should since this was kind of one of the things I was going to bring up. Spectrum just decided to double my fucking bill, and I said, oh, well you can, and it's an extortion tactic. And this is another sign and indication to the type of people who actually run this world, because this is what becomes acceptable. They never said that my bill is going to ever move from one one way or another. Now they're saying that I had a forty percent off discount that expired, which is complete bullshit. And now they're saying, well, you can get fifty percent off, but you have to pay the whole fucking year up front. No, you're not going to extore it four hundred and eighty dollars from me. So done with Spectrum or War. You know, like that's the type of thing that if it was a real society of polite society of people who did you know, who held people accountable for doing wrong, there'd be bullets and fucking heads for something like that, because that shit isn't acceptable. But I digress, take something else away from me, make my life harder because you want to fuck with me and how to try to steal from my family when I won't let you do that. So, guys, this is how you support the show. I'm showing you how to do it right now in the corner here. All right, it's the super chat. Use it. Use it if you wanted this to continue. Otherwise I'm going to pull it right off of Rumble altogether. So although that's it, there'll be that. You can go find me an FTJ or don't find me at all. I don't give a fuck anymore. That's that. Use it. Support the show. There's many millions of trillions of ways I show how you could do that. This right here that is barely covers the utilities for a month, right Ballbusters. All you have to do is support the damn show or get one of the many things that I do for a living. You know, it's all it has to be done here. It's not that hard support the show. Hey, you could even jump on in here. This is ah, oh fuck? Are you don't give me supe apple will blah blah blah bullshit? Who cares?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 1: Right, there you go. That's Patreon. But there's also the Patreon thing right here. That's a subscribe button here. You can do the same thing right from Rumble. Yes, you click it right there, subscribe five hours a month, don't even don't even even know why you did it, because that's how little it affects your world. But it would greatly affect mine if many people did that in a positive way. But you know, withhold, withhold, like like a like a you know, like a prude withhold. See See how long that lasts, starving something to death? See how long that lasts before they say, you know what? You all right? So we're gonna get into the book right now. I need to take a minute and address something that just came up. So in the meantime, I have to show you a video. We gotta find a really nice one for you, just for you, just for you. Where's it? Agatella? Here? Where's he? Where's the.
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 7: You go?
Speaker 1: Yahs? Stupid?
Speaker 4: Not that one?
Speaker 7: Not that one.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is kind of an okay video, but I don't really see the point and purpose. Hold on, we'll lose something better, something much better. Fuck is that? I don't care? Just a bunch of dead bodies. Isn't that nice? That's all right? When was this all right? Maybe we'll do this one all yeah, I don't care. Yeah, you know what. Ken's not the right person to show right now? I'm gonna do something else. He kind of annoys me. Everybody annoys me. I fucking hate everybody. Facts, facts of life. I'm so I'm getting so sick to the point that it's like, you know, maybe I won't even take this break that I thought I was gonna have to take. Fuck it all, Fuck it all. Let's just get into the book. I've got a couple of things to show you. One of it's going to be from a you know, I have a way to show you that without even have to do too much. Let's uh get on precent screen. Excuse me coughing up shit in between two. By the way, that's why I needed to stop for something, because I needed to clear my freaking lungs and nose. But I didn't give a shit. If I I it's not because pouring out of my face, deal with it, then, who cares. Let's just deal with it together. Let's just getting on my fucking nerves anyway. All right. Our countersign is force and make believe listen to this. This is this is the enemy. This is the enemy talking here. This is out of behold a pale horse. But it's the protocols of learned Elders's eye on At the very beginning, he says something that I don't agree with. I don't agree with, but what he says here, I'll bring it up to you. They were referred to in the late seventeen hundred is the first cop available to the public scrutiny surface, and in the early eighteen hundreds it was found in Russia. I believe every aspect of this plan to subjugate the world has since become reality, validating the authenticity of conspiracy authors. Note and this is where I don't agree at all. This is an exactly of the original text. This has been written intentionally to deceive people. Because he won't admit that this is from some other from He's only one admitutes from who it says it's from. For a clear understanding, the word Zion should be Scion, and any reference to the Jews should be replaced with the word Illuminati bullshit, bullshit, and the word goyam should be replaced with the word cattle. So let's just and what is your basis and what is your foundation for saying that this isn't the Jews bullshit? Jesuits had their hand in writing this as well as the Francis, because that's who made up the Illuminati. And these are minutes from a meeting most likely in a French lodge. But don't say that it's not that it's not them. Most certainly is them. Who makes up the Jesuits, who makes up the Frankests, Who was the subversive force that was altering this? And then we're talking about the seventeen eighties, all right, seventeen seventies, seventeen eighties, mostly the seventeen eighties and on when this force became a reality seventeen seventies. We could go with like late seventeen seventies because that's what the White Shop and the rothschild whysopp Remember it was a Jesuit, but his dad was a Rabbi. Surprise, surprise. There's still another connection there between Jews and the fucking Jesuits. And then also Jacob Frank, third man in the room. That's when the shit started really happening in the Masonic logism, with the subversive act to take down all of everything, with the backing of the infinite money that is printed by pieces of shit like the Rothschilds went into effect. Now I'm gonna go back to where our countersign is force, and make believe only force conquerors in political affairs, especially what was this thing my way? Especially if it be if it can be concealed in the talents essential to a statesman, violence must be the principle and cunning. And make believe the rule for the rule. For governments which do not want to lay down their crowds at the feet of agents of some new power speaking of parasitic nano. Probably fucking have a tumor. My goddamn brain. Pressure in my head is ridiculous, and it's very localized to a very specific spot, and it feels like hell, and it feels like it's coming out of my head. I'm thinking there's something growing in it. I don't know. I don't know. We'll see if I'm dead in a fucking week or two. Let's see what happens. Oh, let's see. Let's move down. Therefore, it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super government. It is enough for them to know that we are merciless, for all disobedience to cease. Now that's what they're by the way, that was a description of what they mean by peace when they talk about peace, when they talk about peace in the United Nations, when they talk about peace and any of these other forms, they're talking about the absence of resistance to their rule. That's what they call peace. Now, if that's done because you're in a brain trauma of a freaking uh you know, digital fucking nanobot ridden whatever the hell where your brain is hooked into a freaking mainframe and you're subdued, there's one way. Or if you're in a metaverse, uh, fantasy reality, drugged out of your mind and sitting in a bed rotting, atrophying, that's another possibility, or any of the other ways that you could be completely subdued, either by having your spirit broken or you know, having them take everything from you, which is what they do, and that's another way spirit breaking.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't expect don't expect your impression of being able to reason with reasonable people to be an attribute of this, because it's not. The more sinister and disgusting and evil and wicked and harmful to innocence it can be. It will be so for you to beg it's only going to make things worse. And if you think that they're going to spare your family, you're out of your mind. This is why we have to deal with this stuff before it becomes, before it comes to that, because otherwise it'll be hell on earth for everybody who's a father, everybody who's a mother, because they're going to attack you there, and we can't let that fucking happen. I'm saying this right now. If you value your children, you better fucking do something about this ahead of time, before they start knocking on your door and saying that they're going to putting needles in your arms and in your children's arms, saying that they're going to do it regardless if you say so or not, or any of the other shit that they're gonna do, like starving you to death, causing wars, causing you know, false flag terrorist attacks in your neighborhood, sending troops of marauding uh criminals, pirates, if you will, it's your communities to steal, robing, and rape. You want that, because it's coming and it's all going to have the stamp of jew on it, And don't tell me it's not, ton't you If you're if you're that, if you're still naive of that, we'll have to we'll have to get into an explanation as to what exactly the symptoms are and what they look like. Because if you if you have recurring debts, let's say you have utility bills that's coming that comes straight out of the protocols. If you have an inheritance tax on you, a death tax on you, a graduated income tax on you, these are all things of that are explained in the Protocols of how they're going to steal the truth substance away from the Goyam and put in their hands. Over time, everything will be sucked back into them. Whatever gains that you've had over lifetimes of effort, passed down from generation to generation, they're going to steal it from you. And they don't even want it. They just want you not to have it. It's all about human misery, human suffering, hierarchy mentality. When they know, goddamn well. They may have forgotten this since then, but they know goddamn well that they were the inferior ones. At least they did so in the Hellenistic era, because that's when they wrote their bullshit book to help guide them into the future with their fake, freaking history that gave them some kind of legitimate claim in their world when they had none, when they had none. Far back in ancient times, we were the first to cry among the masses of the people the words equality fraternity. Now this is this is a masonic thing here. So this is what why the whole thing go? The equality fraternity rouds many times repeated since those days by stupid poleparate parrots who from all sides round flew down upon these baits, and with them that carried away the well being of the world. True freedom of the individual, formally so well guarded against the pressures of the mob. Right, and what are they saying? Right there? True freedom of the individual, formally so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. Now the mob mentality has been given license over to this idea, this idea here that was planted into their minds that they somehow needed some kind of revolution, some kind of rebellion. And then when that happens, the mob gets released, and the true freedom of the individual is gone. The woildbi wiseman of the goyam. The intellectuals could not make anything out of the uttered words, in their abstractness, did not note the contradiction of their meaning and interrelation, did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom, That nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters and capabilities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws. Never stop to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bare rule, are, in regard to the political the same blind man as the mob itself. That the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political. To all these things, the goyam paid no regard. Yet all the time it was based upon on these things that dynastic rule rested. The father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise, in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty, and none would betray it to the governed. As time went on, the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause. In all corners of the earth. The words liberty, equality, fraternity brought to our ranks thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. What do you think you what are they doing right now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Gender equality did the dead's quality? Racism it did. It's still the same shit. It's the same fucking people doing the same shit. They never stop. It works too well, why stop? In all the time these words were hankerworms at work, boring into the well being of the Goyam, putting an end to everywhere, putting an end everywhere to peace, quiet, solidarity, and destroying all the foundations of the goy states. As you will see later, this helped us to our triumph. It gave us the possibility, among other things, of getting into our hands the MasterCard, the destruction of the privileges. The destruction of the privileges. It should be the rights, But unfortunately even they write it so that it's still a mind manipulation, or in other words, of the very existence of the aristocracy of the Goam, that class which was the only defense peoples and countries had against us. Let me repeat that the aristocracy was the only defense people had against these fucks. Although the lot of the aristocracy was we call it charmed, tempted, and brought over by these fucks. That's what they are. This this bastard parasitic race, assignment of race, bastard parasitic Yao Sabbath freaking followers on the ruins of the natural and genealogical aristocracy of the Goa. And we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class. Okay, now this is what we're talking about, the false, the false expert right, the aristocracy of the educated class headed by the aristocracy of money. The qualifications for this aristocracy were the qualifications for this aristocracy we have established in wealth which is dependent upon us, and in knowledge for which our learned elders provide the motive force. Right, it's a it's a scam system. It's the We have the universities, we have the the the ivy leagues, we have the curriculum that we created that is devoid of true critical thinking. But it's all about memorization and putting you down a certain rabbit hole, a a certain pigeonhole of thinking, and and and what will they do? Will they do? You get rewarded, You get your little you get your little thing. Everybody thinks that your big fancy pants and then off you go with that arrogance that you actually know something and those are your and then you've created your fake expert who's dependent on the system to give them their power and feeling that they are somehow better superior than others, and that's what they get. That's what they crave. They need that flattery that they're somehow exceptional and different than others, and that that diploma makes them feel that. And then that way they'll defend all the bullshit that they've been taught, because that's the only way that they have power. Is if they defend the bullshit that they believe in, they won't question it. And this is how we get doctors, This is how we get psychiatrists, this is how we get all these other psycho fucking faggots that are running the world. They've already been through that indoctrination. All right, So let's talk about protocol number two. Where does a protocol one start? Then you have a fucking number. This is just a battling. This isn't protocol one. What the hell is the number? It just starts a protocol two? Are you for kidney me? It is indispensable for our purpose that wars, so far as possible, should not result in territorial gains. This should be pretty eye opening to people. War will thus be brought onto the economic ground, where the nations will not fail to perceive in the assistance we give the strength of our predominance. And this state of things will put both sides at the mercy of our international argenteur, which possesses millions of eyes, ever on the watch and unhampered by the limitations whatsoever. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights. Our international rights will then wipe out national rights in the proper sense of right, and will rule the nations precisely as the civil law of states rules the relations of their subjects among themselves Protocol three. Today, I may tell you that our goal is now only a few steps off. There remains a small space to cross, and the whole this is in the late seventeen hundreds, right, and the whole long path we have trodden is ready now to close its cycle. Of the symbolic snake by which we symbolize our people. They are the snake, right right snake in the freaking grass venom. They're poison, They poison people constantly throughout history as well. When this ring closed is all the states of Europe will be locked in its coil as a powerful for advice, sorry, powerful vice oops. The constitution scials of these days will shortly break down, for we have established them with a certain lack of accurate balance in order that they may oscillate incessantly until they wear through the pivot on which they turn. The quiem are under the impression that they have welded them sufficiently strong, and they will, and they have all along kept on expecting that the scales would come into equilibrium. But the pivots, the kings on their thrones are hemmed in by their representatives, who play the fool distraught with their own uncontrolled and irresponsible power. This power they owe to the terror which has been breathed into the palaces, as they have no means of getting at their people. Into their very midst, the kings on their thrones are no longer able to come to terms with them, and so it strengthened themselves against seekers after power. We have made a gulf between the far seeing sovereign power and the blind force of the people, so that both have lost all meeting For like the blind man and his stick, both are powerless apart. In order to incite seekers after power to misuse of power, we have set all forces in opposition one to another, breaking up their liberal tendencies towards independence. To this end, we have stirred up every form of enterprise. We have armed all parties. We have set up authority as a target for every ambition of states. We have made gladiatorial arenas where a host of confused issues contend a little more, and disorders and bankruptcy will be universal. Uh huh. I know it's old language, but you can get what's going on here. All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty, more firmly than ever they were chained by slavery and serfdom. That's another thing to recall. And then this system of their fucking money system. We are all being drained and put to freaking tasks so that we can never slow down enough to understand what the hell is going on to us, because we have to constantly be running and toiling to get something so that something else isn't taken from us from these one way and another, they might free themselves, these could be settled with, but from what they will never get away. What the hell that means? I don't know. We have we have included in the Constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so called people's rights can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be really realized in practical life. What is it to the pro militariat laborer borrow bowed double over in his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life? If talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff. Once proletariat has the proletaria has no other profit out of the Constitution, save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favor of what we dictate, in favor of the men we place in power, the servants of our genter a genter And it goes on and on. But if you don't think that this is a deliberate assault on us to destroy us, weaken us, to make us constantly working uphill as they still steal still more and more from us, and that they're breaking down the actual structure of our and we're going to get into the ethnic part of this at some point. I mean, there's a there's an approach that you can go and be blunt and stupid about it and lose people's attention because it's too much for them to take. But it's the facts. Well, there's a better way of putting it, and that would be that, you know, let's let's be honest with ourselves. What what is it about the the systems that we or let's just put about let's put up but about history. If we get into the history of places and who was there first and who made them great, what would we be talking about? Like, Okay, the Persians, they were Scythians. They weren't what we look at today. Even if they were side by side along with those people. They the ones who actually taught them culture, taught them, leadership, taught them how to be. They were Scythian, Scythian and and descent. I mean, if could be Pelagian's gould to be something like that. But they were related, you know, see what I mean, goth Germanic whatever and law and so the and so the story goes Babylonion. Originally they were Scythian, Samerian, same deal originally. So wherever you go Egypt what they call it, will they will they find out about the mummies. They're mostly European and and uh and so the ruling class there was also you know what I'm talking about, You know what I mean, just see what I'm saying here, the great culture that they're you know, they constantly try to give credit to all these other people as having like the Veda, the Vedas and all that stuff in India. That was India's Indians that we see today Calcutta people that shit and piss in the same water they drink. That's not that's that's what happens when that culture is gone, they'd revert back to that because it wasn't from them in the first place. And that's a good indication of that it wasn't. Or when you go in and you see that Buddha had blue eyes. This isn't to cut down to anybody, but let's make let's make the facts the facts here, Okay. They don't want us to know our history and our nobility and our fairness and our justice that we brought to the world, because they constantly want people to think that they they brought morality with their fucking gay torah, which basically is the most immoral thing on the planet, because all it does is it makes for a favoritism that God somehow hates everybody else except for these fucks that are the biggest pieces of shit on the planet that rob steel and rape and murder children. That's who God favors. And they're all about incest and all kinds of depravity. That's who God favors. That's who God wants to replace, you know, repopulate the world with incestuous pieces of garbage, sodomites. And then they pretend every once in a while that they're not thous. It's the biggest scam sham lie on the freaking planet, and that they are the ones who perpetuate it, and they have been since oh, I don't know, Hellenistic period because they lied about the dates of that stuff too. So they want our culture to be forgotten because we are the true bringers of those good virtues. And once we are gone, and that is their aim is to get rid of us, then the virtues that we brought to this world will go with us, because they're not going to be carried on by anybody else. Truth, justice, fairness, a sense of freedom, independence, self determination, all these good values that are in line with a benevolent creator. An interaction and an interplay between that sense of love of the and and reciprocal love will be gone and it will be replaced with their debauchery. And it's slowly being that, and it's being rubbed in our face as they do it. It's disgusting, it's pitiful, it's tragic. But we need to start taking responsibility for uh. We need to start taking uh, you know, taking credit and understanding and recognizing who we are and understanding what value it is that we have so we don't just give it up and give it give it away for this other trash that we're being promised or dangled in front of us or taking a lesser share of in order to get something so that we can survive. That's really where they're at. It's not even about giving any kind of promise. It's like, well, if you want to survive onto the next round, and maybe you know then you can, then you have to do this thing or whatever. People who took the shots are they're not they're not they're not out of the woods. None of us are. They're gonna come up with round two, three and four and whatever else as long as we keep buying the bullshit. That's why I'm very hard on the whole Virus fraud. Virus Mania is a good book to read, but so is Murder by Injection. And if you don't read any of them, then you're kind of getting you're kind of going into something a little bit dangerous, or if you're not figuring that out on your own some other way. But this idea that you know the world was was plagued by by the white Man is an absolute farce. We brought, We brought the good that is here and these pieces of ship that may have actually been descendants or at one time part of ours is as a culture. But they wanted to be messing around with black magic. They wanted to be messing around with the merchant side of things, to dealing too much with the marketplace. They wanted to be pirates, they wanted to be into human trafficking, and they got expelled, they got pushed out of those societies, and they've been forever resentful and made up things like I don't know, like the why can't I think of the fucking name. Now it's just my brain today. But anyhow, the parasites are here, and they are select group, and they are pretty definable in their characters and their characteristics in their trades. People say, well, that's not you know, that's not just exclusive to them. Well it is, because that's the disease that they infect other people's minds with. Because it wasn't. It wasn't originally the way we thought, I'm gonna get into the book. Now the other book, we're done with this one. Well that was my fucking thing, all right, Now we're gonna go into next stage. I got an hour thirteen and day has been fucking rough. I got a lot of work to do ahead of myself before I leave for tomorrow. I got actually, I got bush Masters two gallons. I got a twelve pack already made. And then that'll all be ready to go for Rebecca to take out tomorrow. And then and by the way, guys, go to the website, get some hot sauce, do something right, Go ahead and grab that little dour sign button at the bottom of the of the thing and support the show. Otherwise, go go, go, go goes away. I gotta go do all the shit. They just doubled my freaking spectrum bill for no fucking reason. All right, moving on? Did I not pull up the right you know? There's too many buttons, too many buttons with this, with this stupid stream yard. It doesn't It doesn't have a rhyme war reason. Nope, all right, So now we're in page Hey, get the fuck out of here. No one asks you to come here? What the fuck is this good?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 1: How I get rid? Fucks? I get rid of it? So this is page forty six out of one hundred and fifty seven. Now that now that's called the Jews and the Passion of Jesus. So I'm not I'm probably gonna have a lot of freaking problems with this, A lot of problems. Why can't I think of this fucking word? Why? Holy shit, why am I not thinking of this word? They gotta do. They have to try to crumb across it in the book and or I my brain to be jogged. Are you serious? Is that how it's gonna go? Are you fucking I don't understand why I can't access things that I fucking know better than anybody else, better than my like like like my name, like if I that's how that's how like it is. It's like if I all of a sudden couldn't remember my name, Like that's how fucking bad this ship is. I don't if I don't have something growing in my head that's killing me. I don't know what the fuck is going on, because this doesn't make any sense that I can't forget. I can't freaking here remember anything. I can't remember the thing that was I was just on my mind that I said a million trillion times in the past. It just decided to block me, block me from thinking about it, so I can't what the fuck ah anyway? Now that many civilizations had fallen prey to the Jews, what requests did humanity have? There was only one answer, and that answer was and is Jesus growth? All right? Yeah, no, bullshit. The prophets of the ancient world were, well where guess what? We're just jumping ahead because bullshit on all that. It just drives you right back into the same fucking trap, same fucking trap, because it's all based on the fucking Torah and stacked on top of that, at least that's how it's written. Now here we go, why do we even care about this if the person didn't fucking exist in the first place. Jesus spoke to Arameric, to people with galle and ax, and all these facts are well known to Christian scholars, Yet they insist on confusing people with the terrible Jewish lie, a blasphemy that Jesus Christ was a Jew. Why do these self styled Christians do this? Such men actually have no belief in anything, but they find that religion is a good business, and that peddling Jewish lies is the most profitable businesses of all. Well. Also, Christian Zionists are sabotine Francis, so there is all that too. They have even invented a new word to describe the entire Western culture. They call it Judeo Christian civilization. And no scholar can obtain a university post today unless he writes articles which praise the pluralist Judeo Christian culture. What does Judeo Christian culture mean? It means too diametrically a post forces It is like saying black white culture or Asiatic European And most of all, it means evil good culture, with the Judeo standing for the evil and Christian coming, and second meaning good This is the code word by which the professional Jewish propagandists in our churches and universities identify each other. They seldom, if ever mentioned the name of Jesus Christ, except in the sneering aside about a ragged preacher or an a tinerant revolutionary. Yeah, you know what, speaking revolutionary. Let's let's take a look at this bullshit here. Just give me the fucking thing I said, all right, right here, So remember that word lay stays. Sorry here in the I s t is the Greek another an ancient Greek word lay stays can mean this is bullshit. All right, I'm already telling you that this is a lie. It never meant revolutionary. And this is something that was brought up in the in the Dan the danh Ducktails Dan episodes that we did. Dan McLellan, he's like, well, I'm reading from the Christian blah blah blah lexicon Da da dabaditt. Well, it's like, well, that's because they're making up that word. They're making up that definition for that word to make it fit. So it's it's a it's a manipulation. It was never meant to be revolutionary. It's a it's a pirate, and a and a human trafficker. The ancient Greek word for lace stays can mean I mean pirate, human trafficker. It can also mean predator or one who plundered openly and by violence. The word appears frequently in the Bible and in the writings of Josephis, a Jewish historian who lived in the first century. For example, in Matthew blah blah blah blah, lace daye is used to describe the raw come on, describe the pirates, the human traffickers who were crucified with Jesus. Different translations of the verse use different words to describe the robbers. You mean the the pirates, the human traffickers, the child traffickers such as thieves, blah blah blah Jews. But anyway, this is their this was their stock in trade. This is what they did a lot of Okay, and helldo am I gonna get there? Nope? Nope, you gotta be fucking kidding me. I can't fucking believe this. I can't believe that this is such an integral word that I can't even I can't fucking get it.
Speaker 4: E.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't understand. I don't understand why this is happening. It starts with a fucking p Why the fuck can I remember it? Oh my god, they seldom acilia. I've been mentioned. Okay, okay, moving on. No man can serve two masters, for either he will hate one and love the other, or else he will hold to one and despise the other. And yet he cannot serve God and mammon, all right, let's move on a little bit. Let's get to Paige, because this is just gonna be one of the same thing, reguritated over and over and over again. And I'm not really I'm not really putting on you my stock into anything else that comes out of the same culture or same area. It's not where I'm from. I'm not from the Middle East. So I don't give a fuck about your character. Jesus, I don't give a fuck. It's personally wonderful. If he's he says he is, he'll forgive me, right. But but as far as as far as you know, having this need to just wear a blood oath or this this solemn oath that he he is my one, I don't know if he is m one and knowing, true savior, or if I even fucking need a savior who put that thought in our heads some Jews, who the fuck cares what they think? So yeah, I know, I'm leaving the whole thing alone because it's not my people, not my culture, and it's not my religion period the end, period, the end, And I don't care how many people were duped by it and how somehow that makes it. The masses are not smart people, so why would I follow them? So I can be just as stupid but have company. No thanks, guys, can all have that for yourselves. I will be good. Jews and ritual murder this is chapter six, and this is page fifty two. At the dawn of civilization, the blood right, in which human blood is drunk from the body of a still living victim, was known to many tribes. However, only one people that has ever produced. However, only one people that has never progressed beyond the Stone Age has continued to practice the blood ray and ritual murder. This people is the Jews. We have already noted that Arnold Toynbee, a Nuded scholar, has called the Jews a fossil people. In so doing, he must have been aware of the fact that they still practice ritual murder and the drinking of human blood. And this is all part of the same freaking shit that you get into the mystery schools. So this has weight to it because that's where you get all that. This is why it stays alive because of the Jewish influence in those mystery schools. As a scholar, he could not have failed to note that many attested incidents of this practice of the Jews. For hundreds of examples of ritual murder by the Jews are cited in official Catholic books, in every European literature, and in the court records of all European nations. It is the official historian of the Jews, Casting in his History of the Jews, who gives the underlying reason for this barbaric custom. On page one seventy three, he says, according to the prime evil Jewish view, the blood was the seat of the soul, so got to kill people. Thus, it was not the heart which was the seat of the soul according to the Stone Age Jews, but the blood itself. They believe that by drinking the blood of a Christian victim who was perfect in every way, they could overcome their physical shortcomings. And becoming as powerful and as intelligent as the intelligent civilized beings among whom they had formed their parasitic communities. Let's say that again. They believe that by drinking the blood of a Christian victim who was perfect in every way. Do you think that you proclaiming that you know your child is this wonderful thing, and that wonderful thing isn't stirring up the arousal of some other sick fucking freak with all the connections in the world, who might be like, Oh, really, they're that special, are they? Hmmm? Getting a little hungry. That's our world, that's what you should be fucking aware of. And social media brings all those pictures of all those children to them so that they can pick through them like a fucking catalog. The Sears catalog is your social media account. You're bringing them to them and showing them what you have. They believe that by drinking the blood of a Christian victim who was perfect in every way, they could overcome their physical shortcomings and become as powerful as the intelligent civilized beings among whom they had formed their parasitic communities. Because of this belief, the Jews are known to have practice drinking blood since they made their first appearance in history. Civilized people find this practice so abhorrent that they cannot believe it. Despite the hundreds of pages of evidence against the Jews which are found in court records, Historical records for five thousand years have provided irrefutable proof of the blood guilt of the Jews. It's the rabbinical privilege to do so, and they're only ones that are qualified to do so. But that's not to say that it stays that way, and that's one of the things that they talk about this. I'm not sure if we're gonna be able to get into it today, if we're going to get far enough into it. But a lot of the safeguards and all these stupid agencies are basically policing the information flow of the times that they get caught because they're being a little too haphazard with their blood ritual drinking and murdering of children. Whole agencies are set up to police the flow of information when they do get caught. As other people become became more civilized, the blood right became a symbolic one, and a symbolic form of blood, usually wine, was drunk during the ritual, While the barbaric practice of killing a victim was given up altogether, only one group, the Jewish cult, has continued to practice the blood rate in murder in modern times. Authorities on the blood right, such as the noted Catholic scholar James E. Bulger, if interesting we were talking about Waity Bulger earlier, state that the Jews practice the blood drinking right because they are a parasitic people who must partake of the blood of the gentile host if they are to continue to survive. Bulger also states that the drinking of blood is a right of black magic, which enables the Jewish rabbis to predict the future as the blood of their gentile victims course through their veins. Therefore, Jewish leaders, from time to time entice a gentile child, preferably male and from six to eight years old. According to the Jewish ritual, the gentile child must be perfectly formed, intelligent, and without blemish, so a perfect child needs to be murdered. He also must be younger than the age of puber because the Jews believe that the blood becomes impure after the beginning of puberty. When and what makes you think they're not. Does that not also blow up like their sexual preferences too? Does that not show you? Uh? Yeah, okay, good to know. I don't sure if that's the news or not. We're apparently getting close to finding the finishing touches on FTJ. Well good, how about some more of you people go over there ftjmedia dot com, backslash channel, backslash ball busterers. Subscribe, subscribe because rumbles on its way out. Guys, there's four and thirty four of you right now, go over there and subscribe to the to a natural platform. That's real. Do it now? I wait when the child is enticed into the synagogue, or if the Jews are under observation into some more secret gathering place. Oh, remember the tunnels, Remember the tunnels, most recently Chabad Leibovich Saba Shabbad, little bitch, more secret gathering place. The kidnapped child is tied down onto a table, stripped and its body pierced with its sharp ritual knives in the identical places where the nails enter the body of Christ on the cross. Then what do they do before that? See this? I shut up? What did they what did they do before that? They've been sacrificing children since the since time began, so before they had this uh Christ bullsh this this hoax, hoax apocalypse here of a of a you know whatever whatever you want to call that. What what do the when do they? What did the piece and piers him? Before that? I want to know that. Make give it, give a full story please instead putting it through the Christian lens, because I'm getting tired of that ship. As the blood is drained into cups, the Jewish leaders raised the cups and drink from them while the gentile child slowly expires. In an atmosphere of unrelieved horror. The Jews called down curses upon Christ and on all the Gentiles, and celebrate their symbolic victory over the Gentiles as they continue to drink the blood of the dying child. Only by per performing this right, so the Jews believe, can they continue to survive and prosper among the gentile hosts. That's fucking dark, disgusting, and wicked, and that happens on a daily ranth your noses and probably literally underneath your feet in some sort of freaking tunnel somewhere, some sort of cavern, some sort of underground and if they're the ones, the proprietors of these deep underground military bases or other types of bases places of operation, what other horrors are going on daily that you don't know about? And our children being disappeared too, Although all Jews are aware of the blood right and its importance and who's complicit in it military, how do you survive? How do you protect? You can't be hoping to put this in the hands, the responsibility in the hands of someone else anymore. That's all that's outdated for a long time. If you're a parent, you have to be a fucking warrior. And I don't mean it in every respect. We all were at one time anyway, because we didn't rely upon we were called upon. That was our duty to our community was to be a warrior. We've forgotten our own our own purpose. Our purpose is to do. That is to be warriors for our community, no matter what, for yourself or your family, for your community, for your people, your people, your tribe. Understand. And if they're not all the same this that, well, let's modernize the idea and say your your town, you're your your little shit block. And if people aren't on board with it, because they have the role ideals, well they'll be they'll be off to the side. Then that's just the way it is. Keep an eye on them because they're the little fucking sneaks too, and they'd be more than happy to turn other people in. But for the most part, you find you find your community. We have, you know, a homeschool group, mothers here that we are affiliated with. We should probably be getting a food co op together here soon, and things of that nature that bring people together under a common cause. That's how you find your community, and that's who you stick with, and that's who you protect as if it was just back in the old days. You protect them warrior to warrior, family member to family member. That is how it goes. It's a giant a community is a giant family, and everyone takes care of each other. When you lose that they win. That's it. If you lose that, they win. The blood drinking child killers win. These about the same things that we're plaguing the Phrygians, the Frisians, the Scythians, the Germanic people. This would infest their culture in their communities. They would get exiled out of them. Come back with vengeance, come back with some strange mark, you know, manipulative economical, financial, fucking advantage or angle and slip right back into the minds and thoughts of these fucking leaders, of these people, and they would be the advisors, and they would ruin their own country, their own areas, their own territories because of their advice and because of the influence of these dark practitioners, these dark magic practitioners, these child drinking motherfuckers. Every fucking time. Although all Jews are aware of the blood right and its importance to the Jewish cult, only the most important Jewish leaders, the rabbis, and the wealthiest members of the Jewish community are allowed to participate in the blood drinking. Right now, this is going to be important because they don't all follow that, they all want to be top dog. Castine states on page one seventy three that the ordinary Jews are forbidden to participate in the right. One reason for this is the fact that the practice of the ritual murder is fraught with danger for the entire Jewish community. Most uprisings against the Jews during the past two thousand years have been have stemmed from the discovery of this practice and the resulting attempts of the Gentiles to punish the Jews from murdering children. The principal reason that this crime is so often discovered is that the naked, pierced body of a child, once it has been drained of blood, must be thrown on a trash heap. The Jewish right forbids burial of the body, even though this would conceal all evidence of their crime. The Talmud, the Holy Book of the Jews, defines all gentiles as beasts, and by Jewish law, the burial of beasts is forbidden. Therefore, the Jews try to conceal their crime by throwing the corpse of a murdered child down and abandoned. Well, oh gee, I wonder why between that and poison there was a bubonic plague, bunch of dead babies rotting in the freaking bottom of the drinking water where it may not be discovered, or by hiding it in some manner which will not constitute burial. In many cases, the body is discovered and then the Jews either are attacked by Gentiles or they spend thousands of dollars bribing witnesses and officials and attempting to frame Why does that keep trumping on trying to fucking read it thousands of tiles witnesses and attempting to frame some gentile as a sex murderer. Right, have no problem putting somebody into jail forever or murdering having them executed for their own crimes. Hey, what happened in Nuremberg, Right, everybody's stupid moron yelling and screaming about when they want a Nuremberg two point zero. That was a purim. You had dowmnb assholes. A bunch of innocent people that were Germans were told that their countrymen were in you know, committing these crimes, and when they had no way of they said no, I mean we were not aware that. Oh that's not that's not good enough. Excuse to the gallows. There's your purium. And then the consequential or subsequent continuation of murdering of Germanic people for the next three years in Germany. That was their perium, that was their their their free for all trying to exterminate my, my ancestors, my my relatives, Fuck all you we if you you know it stands as an example if you saw what would Germany was like before they decided to wage war on it and wipe it off the planet because it was too good of an example, and it would have sparked, you know, people to reject the Rothschild banking system everywhere before that, and you saw the product of what the German people could do. It speaks for itself. Fairness, honor, cleanliness, justice, ease of life, celebration of family, celebration of the mother, celebration of the worker, celebration of life in general, and enjoying nature. All destroyed murdered, raped and murdered, raped and murdered by fucking Bolsheviks, scumbag shitheads and the allies that paved the way. Imagine if that caught on instead instead of what did catch on, which is this fucking mind virus. It's freaking parasitic infection that people don't even know they have because they've been such ruined for so long that they just think that's part of life. And if you don't and and and then they get these ideas that if they're just a little bit ahead of it, that that's how you survive, and that that that shows that you know how, that shows that you're you're you're crafty enough to survive, right, You just make a little bit extra, and you make it. You make a little bit more than what they're gonna steal from you. And now now you're now you're a hot shot, not ever realizing that there's a freaking giant leech sucking you from from the base of your neck, right, never never catching on. In the United States, since men, any of these Jews are since many of these are Jews, no bribery is necessary, even as every Jew knows that it is his first duty to conceal the evidence of ritual murder. It is also customary for the Jews to pay off the murdered child's parents with a large sum of money, which in many cases means that they will not prosecute if any parent took that money, if they knew, if they were not being like you know, just if they literally, if they knew what the hell was going on and why they were receiving it, they should be murdered by the community as well for betraying their family. What the fuck just happened? Where'd it go? Holy shit? There are so many thousands of well attested examples of Jewish murder of children that we need only site a few. In excavations at Geezer. The archaeologists Ris macalliser notes that the bodies of sacrifice young children are found in every strata of Jewish remains from the earliest times. Photographs of the children's bodies are published in McAllister's book. Although the book itself, like most works which attest to the crimes criminal nature of the Jews, is now almost unobtainable.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 1: Classified as a rare book, and most rare book dealers are Jews. This is also true because they control the money, they control the info, they can troll everything. They control this, they control that. But oh yeah, so Phoenicians kind of like in my opinion, and I could you know, from what I've read, and I've read a lot, and I read a book about it and stuff like that, when you should seem to me to be an example of where all the people who were kicked out of the core group of the Scythians or whatever you want to call them, at some point in history formulated and then that could I'm simplifying a lot right here, But what I'm saying is they were they were the pirates, they were the seafarers, but everybody was a sea farer in the Synthians culture too pretty much. But the point is what they did on the you know, the trafficking, human trafficking, stealing, because once they got kicked out, they got pisty and they would go back into their communities and steal their families, steal their children, and leave again on the ships and then sell them to other people. They were sick fucks every from the beginning if they weren't using them for their own sacrificial reasons. And Phoenicians had a big, huge sacrificial sacrificial element to them, component to them, and that's why I'm saying this is an indication of who they were. Anyway, moving on, witness this criminal nature of a you know, little classic okay in the Bible which I care less about, is Isaiah says, but draw near hither, ye, sons of the sorceress, is sorceress, ye, sons of the sorceress, the seed of the adulterer, and the whore against whom do ye support yourselves? Against whom make ye a wild mouth and draw out the tongue. Are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood? Inflaming yourselves with idols under every green tree, slaying the children in the valleys under the cleft of the rocks. Okay, yeah, we get all that, but why do with all this shit then flaming yourselves and who cares what the people fucking looked at? Because this again puts it right back into this whole thing, like focusing on an idol for a certain particular thing doesn't mean you technically worship the f thing. It's just how you're channeling your energy through something. So again, that's stupidity, that's Christian stupidity and putting it framing everything in it. It's like when you realize that people don't use their own heads to think, because you realize that they're just they're just literally replaying or repurposing or spitting back to you what they've for whatever reason, imprintedence and decided for themselves is true because they don't use it in their own thoughts. They don't use any discernment. Is that fucking computer making that noise? Inflaming yourselves with idols under every green whatever, slaying the children in the valleys under the cleft of the rocks. Yeah, and that's something that we discussed in the book as well my books, which is prescraft Beyond Babylon, right, They go into detail as to why it has to be that it has to be under the grove, has to be in this area, but this axerfice has to happen. Right by the phrase these sons of the Sorceress, Sorceress Isaiah calls attention to the fact that Jewish ritual murder is a black magic. Right, it is customary for the rabbi as he drinks the blood to invoke the presence of That's not true because they don't believe in Satan, who will then presumably carry out the wishes of the Jews. It might be something, but it's not Satan specifically. The drinkers of blood also swear eternal obedience to Saturn should be Saturn during the blood, right, Maybe that would be better than saying Satan to Cronos, to Yao sabao, to anything but the fucking word Satan, because I don't even think that's the same person. I think that's another misconception, not that he's a fucking good dude or anything, but I'm just saying I think the the mixing of Satan is a simplification to actually mess up what we're actually supposed to be seeing here. Satan might very well be the dragon in a sense that he's a protector of the sacred. Be that as it may, whatever way you want to put that into conceptualization. I'm not saying it's a good thing. Could be just a ravage energy of whatever. But I don't think it's simple. I don't think it's tied into what the impostor is. I think it's something separate. It could be it could be like a management level of the impostor. Perhaps perhaps, but the imp I believe that the impostor is most certainly has to be because if you're gonna say that has a dualistic nature and it does evil and good and that's your your version of God, then it's not God. I know God, and he's described quite well as a benevolent creator. And that's what you feel in sense when you're really connected to the right person and not the not the fake one. And if you don't trust your own feeling, in your own connectivity to that, then that's uh, that's sad. But if you're gonna let some words change what you'd feel internally, yikes, Isaiah, or you're not or you're faking the connection anyway, and that's why you don't notice. You don't know the difference, right, because those are who are in the know, those are in the noss, No, they don't. You can't lie to the people who have nosis, because you know the truth, even if they can't verbalize it. Isaiah also calls attention to the fact that here the children are slain under the cleft of the rocks. This refers to the Jewish ban against burying the slain gentile child and the hiding the body in the rocks, and the hopes of the gentiles will not discover their crime. But also these rituals always took place under these areas because of other reasons that had to do with concealment, of course, but also because it was a secret right and ritual initiation typically involved in it as well. In Encyclopedia of Biblical Literature published in eighteen ninety five, Jay Kiddo says of the Jews, their altars smoked with human blood from the time of Abraham to the fall of the kingdoms of Judah and Israeli. And why do we have an Abrahamic religion that we're following when this guy was a fucking massive sacrificer of animals and people like why why. The Jewish Encycopedia Volumes eight, page six fifty three, published in nineteen oh four, says, the fact, therefore now generally accepted by critical scholars, is that in the last days of the kingdom, human sacrifices were offered to Yahoo. Hey, look, everybody says Yahoo for those of you out there again, or Jehovah. They were offered to Jehovah. Remember Jehovah, the god that you pray to for Sodomite relationships. Right, this is the impostor all this is the impostor as this, this is your Chronos, this is your Saturn, this is your But if you want to call them Satan, go for it. But I don't think it's the same dude as king or counselor of the nation, and that the prophets disapproved of it. Yahoo. It also is interchangeable with Ball, Yeah, the golden Idol and Satan, who is thought to have been a minor god of the Jews and the instrument of Ball. The two themes of Jewish history are blood and gold, and every practice of the Jews is inextrictably bound up with these two factors. Jesus denounced the Jews as ritual murderers. That's good for him, and also made a point of protecting little children from them. Suffered the little children to come unto me. Yeah, that might be a misreading of that, So let's not go to Let's not start jerking each other off about that too quick, all right, as a means of saving them from the Jews, Ye are of your father the devil, and the lust of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning. Yes, this passage refers to the bloodless of Satan and the he said the devil, he didn't say Sane and the Jews. As has been customary throughout Jewish history, whenever a Gentiles criticizes them for their practice of ritual murder, the Jews officially resolved to kill him. Let's say that again, As has been customary throughout the Jewish history, whenever anybody criticizes them for their practice of ritual murder, the Jews officially resolved to kill him. And after his accusation, the elders of Zion met and resolved to crucify Jesus. Heesus, haes Us don't be among the Jews themselves. The blood right is an integral part of the ceremony of circumcising Jewish males. Hold on a second, I think I have something here. Oh, sorry for the noise. What the fuck? Get out there? All right, let's see we got something here. I gotta play around with them, gotta find the right one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I won't drop it in just yet, but I'll just make sure, all right, we got one, all right? Among the Jews themselves, the blood rate is an integral part of the ceremony of circumcising Jewish males, according to the Jewish Encyclopedia. Yeah, and why did they do that? If their god is the God? Let me say this again, if their god is the God, did God fuck up that too? He obviously fucked up and made a bunch of people he doesn't even like, because he only likes these chosen ones. Why do you do that? I don't know how did they come How do these other people that were before them come about in the first place? These ones I hadn't. I don't know, actual morality, not just fake morality that they stole by. Uh, you know, impersonating us, Because that's all these Jews do, is they impersonate us. They take all of our good traits and say that it's from them. That's what they did with the with the Hellenistic Torah, anything that looked that that made them look good. They put it into one thing that this is us, we did that, we did everything. These other people are, they're they're they're lowly, these pitiful things. And just as the Greeks told said, everybody's every other thing besides them were barbarians because by by comparison they were. They said, well, there's the world's broken up into two people. For sure, it's the Jews and the rest of the people. And they call them gentiles or whatever stupid word they used, when in reality, they should be so thankful to have any kind of spot in this world because they were not worthy of it. They did not deserve it, and they deserve as hell. Didn't give you a religion, if they did, I'm so sorry to hear that for you, because they're not worthy to be giving anybody any kind of instruction of how to live. When you see what they really do and have absolutely no attachment to their actual quote unquote morality that they claim that they gave to the world. Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. They're constant conniving, lying sons of bitches. According to the Jewish and Encylopedia, Volume six, page ninety nine, when performing the circumcision, the mohel or circumciser, takes some wine of his mouth and applies it to his lips, to the part involved in the operation, and exerts suction, after which he expels the mixture of wine and blood into the receptacle provided. But the Jewish and Psychopedia does not tell us is that this mixture of wine and blood is then drunk by the rabbi as a great delicacy. No other people in the world today enact such a weird blood right, save perhaps some Stone Age natives into deepest jungles of the Congo or New Guinea. You know I'm talking about. You know what they're talking about, the baby penis suckers. They spit it, but they drink it later. By the way, they don't wash very much neither. The connection between Jewish ritual murder and the practice of black magic is touched upon by Bernard Lazare. Wait, hold on a second, are you saying that they conduct murder and black magic.
Speaker 7: I'm not a serial killer?
Speaker 1: Well you're not, okay, a jew? The Jew. Bernard Lazaire wrote a book Anti Semitism in France which tries to examine this phenomenon. In nineteen thirty four edition VOA, two, page two fifteen. He says about ritual murder to this general belief are added to suspicions, often justified, often justified against the Jews, addicted to magical practices. Actually, in the Middle Ages, the Jews was considered by the people as a magician par excellence, right, because they're the sickest fucks. They would do the sickest things to get to the sickest results. Uh huh, surprise, surprise.
Speaker 4: A second.
Speaker 1: Actually, in the Middle Ages, duke, you know, par exisons, One finds many formulae of exorcism in the Talmud, and the tumutic and cabalistic demonology is very complicated, right, And why is this all happening Because they opened up a big ass can of worms in Babylon. That's why, with their stupid freaking sorcery and their conjuring, and that's why they had to have all these exorcisms and all these other practices written in because prior to that there wasn't a whole bunch of that crap. It was whatever the hell they did in Babylon that unleashed a bunch of shit into this world, that they had to fucking interact and they weren't good at it. They were not good at it. Let's see, actually in the middle of okay, now one knows the position that blood always occupies in the operation of sorcery in Kaldeon magic. When going back to Babylon again, it had a very great importance. Now it is very probable, even certain, that Jewish magicians must have sacrificed children, hence the origin of the legend of the ritual sacrifice. Thus, Lazar tries to absolve the Jews of the ritual murder of charge by saying that they were guilty, but that it was done from motives of sorcery rather than as a key element in the practice of the Jewish religion. He apparently has not read the Bible or noted Idiah's denunciations of the Jews as sorcerers and murderers of children. Of course, the Jews killed children during their rites of sorcery, as Lazara admits, but these horrors were committed as essential rights of the Jewish religion. Yeah, excuse me, huh, all right, we need some It appears I need some better FX on here that just nothing seems to be really fitting the bill. Maybe I got one, then you got one for later. Let's see doctor Eric Bischaff. You know, I had a friend named Bischoff. It was a German friend of mine who came here. I think he went to USC or something like that or US Universe US UCSD. There we go. He went to UCSD first semester or something like that or and uh, I forgot how I met up with him. It might have been on the hiking trail. I think that's how it was. And then I was like, hey, I got some ropes. You want to go rock climbing? Then that's started rock climbing with a yearman. It was good, good times, it's fun. We went. I did a lot more top rope what do you call it repelling than I was climber. But because you could get up on the side of the mountain by a different trail, then you can just drop your rope, hook it up, clip it out, and then you know, I had it set so I could do awestime repelling, so I could be looking straight down at the rock and it was fun, good times tis a bishop, a famous German scholar, has found the explicit authorization of the practice of Jewish ritual murder in the kun Zohar edition Bird of Weeks Bird Wet I think I got it right eighty eight B, a book of Kabalistic rituals as followers. Furthermore, there is a commandment pertaining to the killing of strangers. Oh, look, well, all the strangers who are like beasts. This killing has to be done in the lawful Jewish method, lawful. Don't let these words for you, because they have different meanings and carry different way lawful killing, lawful. Do you see what I'm saying here? This killing has to be done in the lawful lawful because Jewish everything makes up makes no sense once you throw it into the thing, and then the lawful things has no meaning anymore Jewish method. Those who do not ascribe themselves to the Jewish religious law must be offered up as sacrifices to the High God, the High God. Oh does that imply that they are not monotheistic? Oh? My gosh. Murders of Christian children by the Jews usually occurred during the important feast days perim Oh surprise, surprise, and that's when Nurnberg trials occurred. To and Parim, of course, going all the way back to Cyrus. And then the little ash whatever his name was at Can Trash, can dude and Esther and yeah, Mordecai having a field day murdering a bunch of people instead of himself hanging and Harams taken the taken it in the chin, basically taking it in the throat. Baram one of the month one month before Easter and Passover at Easter Jewish laws. Jewish law prescribes that the gentile victim at Perim, a Jewish holiday described in a previous chapter as the Jewish victory over the Gentiles, may be an adult, although if no gentile victim can be obtained, dried blood from a previous victim may be used. However, Jewish law is quite specific that the victim at Passover must be a white child under seven years of age, who must be bled, white, crowned with thorns, tortured, beaten, stabbed, and finally given the last blow by being wounded in the side. The dagger prescribed to be in the hands of the rabbi and a complete re yeah reenaction of the crucifixion of Jesus. This vindictive ceremony reassures the Jews that even if a few of the Gentiles are alerted to the nature of this people as Christ talked against them, the Jews will always win out by murdering this critic. Consequently, many critics of the Jews are slain in these terrible ceremonies. In the United States, perhaps the most famous victim of Jewish ritual murder was the son of Charles Lindenberg on March first, nineteen thirty two, during the time of the annual Jewish celebration. Lindenburgh's son was chosen because Lindenberg himself was the most logical person to lead the Gentiles against the Jews. His son was slain as a warning to him to decline this service. Lindenbergh's father, a congressman, had led the fight against Paul Warburg of kunden Loebe Company when Warburg succeeded in getting a subservient Congress who passed the Federal Reserve Act. The elder Lindenberg Lindenberg had published a book with had published a book which was burned by federal agents during World War One, even though he was a congressman at the time. He was well aware of the nature of the Jewish problem. Listen to this. Why was first of all federal agents during World War One burning books by congressmen? Do you see what owns our country? And when did they get there? I can't make a highlight for some reason on the why, but this is this is it right here? This is the reason. Federal Reserve okay, complete in total utter control over us, with their own agencies and their own federal agents in the in the country, policing the interests of the Federal Reserve, a foreign embassy of fire, finance and destruction in our country? And what nature was it? Jewish? That's right, you got it. Pretend pretend Pretend British is another way of calling it Jewish. Pretend British, make believe British. The elder Lindenberg had published a book which was burned. Okay. He was well aware of the nature of the Jewish problem. Now that his son was a world famous man after his feet of flying alone across Atlantic, the Jews feared that he might be persuaded to lead a gentile revolt against their power. They were already planning World War two in which Germany was to be the sacrificial victim. And now they brought in an almost illiterate German, Gearhart Hoptmann and convicted him of the killing. Symbolically, Hoffmann, like Christ, was also a carpenter of profession, which aid him a logical victim for the Jews. Hopmin's defense was that a Jew named Isidor Fish had hired him to do some carpenter work and had paid him with the bills which proved to be from the Lindbergh ransom money. Although the existence of Fish was proved, he could not be located during the trial this court. This court was like the one which had convicted Jesus, for it only accepted evidence which the Jews allowed to be presented. In reality, of course, one cannot believe anything which is accepted as evidence in an American court due to the fact, due to the facility of the Jews for manufacturing evidence, and due to the prevalence of the Jewish lawyers and judges in all American courtrooms. Yes, of course, we've talked about that, although one could cite thousands of pages authenticating famous ritual murders of children by the Jews, we shall mention only two. In Lincoln, England stands one of the most magnificent Gothic Gothic cathedrals in the world. It's soaring arches are a marvel of engineering, and our tourists are told that it was built to commemorate a local child named Hugh of Lincoln, but they are not told why he was martyred or by whom. Nevertheless, the story is well known, and it was told by many prominent writers, including the great poet Chaucer, who told the story of Hugh o Lincoln in his poem The Prioris Tale. Saint Hugh was murdered by the Jews and Lincoln in the year of twelve fifty five, and the townspeople resolved to erect a great cathedral which would serve as a warning to all Gentile parents to protect their children from the Jews. So here's the thing. This is how pathetic we are at, you know, dealing with this parasite. We have to erect this huge thing because we still have to live amongst them, because we're too afraid of our own government, who's tied in with them, to actually get rid of them completely.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Is that is that the issue we can't we can't send them off somewhere, so that we have to live amongst them. And we just have to make sure that our parents, you know, that the parents are aware of what's what's going on and what the dangers are. But we still have to live among the danger. That's insanity and to know that something is a predator and still have and still deal with it on a certain level of like, you know, acceptance. Because they're allowing it into your community. That's evil, that's fucked up, that's messed up, that's stupid, that's pussification, that's fear. Like, why wouldn't we just oust it from our community and push it far far away from our shores. Why would we need to do this monument? And and like, you know, okay, since there's nothing we can do about it, because they're tied into with our with our best and brightest here in this country, we'll have to let people know that it's a danger that they have to face. What a cowardice weight of doing things. Hugh's body had been found in a well on oh Well Again, on the property of a Jew named Copins. King Henry the Third himself directed the investigation as proof of its fairness he refused to allow Mercy to be shown competence after the evidence had been gathered against him, and Compins was executed, but the other Jews involved in the act escape punishment. Tourists are now told that no such child as Hugh ever existed in that story has been an expunged from the guidebooks about the cathedral. Many professors of English have also dropped Chaucer from their courses because he exposed this Jewish crime. Many other European churches were erected to commemorate the victims of Jewish ritual murder, some four hundred in Europe alone, Some four hundred in Europe alone, to commemorate the victims of Jewish ritual murder. Many of these children were elevated to sainthood because of their sufferings at the hands of the Jews. One of these was Saint Simon and Trent. We know of Simon and Trent. We cite his story from the official Catholic parochial book, Father Alban Butler's Lives of the Saints, and we will start there next time. They'll be starting on page fifty nine, where it says in the year fourteen seventy two, which by the way the Hugh O. Lincoln story is twelve to fifty five, so it predates this by quite a lot. But the history and the pattern, the pattern recognition should be pretty easy to follow. What do we talk about. We're talking about something that needs to go, and it's been here way too long, and it's doing all doing very many horrible things in very many different ways to suppress the shit out of us. And then that's what it is. If we're that stupid, do we someonet deserve it? Sure? Why not? But does that mean we have to like it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe we can do something to change with all that. Right, And again, since we're all here and all that good shit, see this button here boom, oh my god, look at that, and then you just go ahead and go, ah, you know, I'm gonna get the guy three bucks today, and then you type in your rent, David, and then you hit that thing right there, And that's how you support the show. Really not that hard, all right, that's what you should be doing throughout the episodes. What the hell does that? I removed it? And I no, okay, all right, it's been two hours. Bye,