Speaker 1: What, What's gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. Finally happy to get this guest back on. It's been a minute. Always have a good time with this guest. You there's some weird stuff, Wilso I got Lisa with me, the occult rejected scientist co host and verything. Thank you very much Lisa for coming on.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Thank God?
Speaker 1: Looking forward to things very much.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, every time we've had them on, it's always been a great, great show. So definitely should you get interesting and weird? Uh So, Now now to the guest Leon, Leon, great to have you back on. Against For all the new listeners out there, can you maybe give like a little bit of a rundown about like who you are, what you do, and then we'll get into I guess Oregon, the paranormal and maybe some biblical stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure. Yeah, Well if people pop along to my sub stack and look down to about I think. But it's the first, the first post I did on substack. I've only had it about three or four months, and that I've actually listed everything I've done in all It was such a headache during this post, but over. I think I've been an orgone researcher, or going is a Wilhelm Reich's term for life energy, and it's been this central focus of my life since about two thousand or nineteen ninety nine, roughly, when I did an acupuncture degree and at the end of the degree where we've got an option to do a masters, and I did my masters on orgone and how it relates to acupuncture energy and looked at the common ground between Chinese theories and and Wilhelm Reich's scientific theories of life force and found a lot of common ground and a lot of practical common ground by actually using an orgone accumulator on an acupuncture point. And ever since then, I've been pretty obsessed with orgone research and I'm working on a at the moment, I'm working on apart from my own projects. I'm trying to summarize the whole of orgone science, or all the papers that of the physical papers that have come out and there about sort of orgone boxers and the cloudbusters and rights other discoveries like bions and things. Trying to summarize the whole, the whole of the organomic science into one sort of easy to read digestible paper that's going to be through conference next year. Hopefully I'll be in the States next year around about May, I'll be a biophysical conference on orgone. I think that's going to be in California. But my main interest in originally it was well I knew about or going from a childhood as an adult, rekindled it with the acupuncture, and but I didn't get my mature interest in it really until about ten years later or fifteen years later, because I realized the only area in that Reich was so prolific. Because lots of people have discovered life force like Mesmer and Reich and back, and various people have discovered the little microscopic bions that halfway between non living and living, but no one's kind of done the whole works, like right, did I mean how he fitted it all in into that period, I don't know. But the only thing he didn't outline in detail from going all the way from emotions to physics, and he didn't outline how life force and consciousness relate. And so that's why I'm interested in that area particularly, so I kind of been drawn towards the the Bible, strangely enough because there's a lot of references to all going in the Bible and in the Old Testament particularly, not so much the New Testament, although there is some in the New Testament, and so recently that I've been writing a lot of weird stuff about biblical things, just partly just for fun, and it takes my mind off the other stuff, like trying to summarize eighty five years of organomic research can be a bit of a headache, but I quite enjoy it, and it'll be great to have a just a succinct article saying here is the evidence for biophysical or going research. It's there's quite a lot of it. Yeah, So that's kind of where I'm at at the moment. The the did you want to look a particularly at the paranormal stuff or the biblical stuff.
Speaker 3: Or maybe if you want to start with like, well, I don't know if does the paranormal include like the situation with you having the org one in your house?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that does. Really an I've kind of I mean my my, I've kind of experimented on myself and the people around me, which is maybe a touch on unethical really, but the I don't have access to a popul laboratory. So I did try and do a PhD once and in organomy and in a Manchester university, and I got about a year down the line, and but they were getting worried about what I wanted to do in the laboratory, so that that put a kibosh on it. But no, I just what I was going to do was look at whether bionds were real in the laboratory. And there's such a lot of work on bions in the organomic literature and actually now in in in certain mainstream literature, right at the very edge of mainstream literature, that they they've been finding that yeah, you can make organic looking pre cellular entities from non organic stuff. And I think that there's some Russian papers on this, and one Sino American team found a certain similarity to rights bions. So but it would have got the U University probably in trouble that they'd Anything that challenges the mainstream isn't allowed in within universities these days. Like my my mentor when I was doing the Masters, he's now passed away, sadly. James Demo, he he that he was going to do a cloud busting PhD at Kansas University and Kansas University would have well they were threatened by by the National Science Foundation. But so but even even masters these days are not allowed to go anywhere away from the mainstream or the But the where was I.
Speaker 3: On, Well, you were were getting into I guess kind of the reason why they stopped you from doing the experiment.
Speaker 2: Well, that that was way before I was. I think that was way back in about two thousand and eight. I amn't even I wasn't even aware of the whole in organomy where that I either it couldn't explain consciousness, so I was only looking at really what had already been done, so that it probably wouldn't have had any paranormal aspects at that time. The work that I do now definitely has paranormal aspects, and I would even because you've got orgone energy, and then when you excite or going with a small amount of radioactivity, it becomes or an or well or just excited orgone, and right called it ron or because he first discovered it from exciting orgone with a bit of radium, and so it's or gone against nuclear or or and ore. But it definitely has paranormal aspects that I go so far as to say that actually all paranormal phenomena it is an aspect of or or energy, so and the electrical aspects are only secondary because if you get a lot of life force or urn or and like all the free energy devices are kind of I think on the same principles. If you push the life force together and concentrate it and excite it, then you get it spontaneously converts into electrons or excited particles, so you electrical effects. The secondary manifestation of paranormal phenomena, like the paranormal phenomena itself is within the or energy or as like Joseph P. Farrell or others might say that it's in the plasma. But plasma and urn or are basically the same thing. So if if you if you concentrate or enough, you get like an almost plasmatic cloud of energy. That that someone was saying, I'd heightened the energy in the energy box. That too, I'd stimulated the energy in the box to to do some experiments. So the energy in the house was particularly high, and I was told, oh, oh gosh, I can actually see the energy floating along the floor. Uh, and sometimes I can hear it. I get that it makes rumbling sounds or humming sounds. That that links into the Bible, because a lot, a lot of the Biblical references to to strange stuff is his references to to this concentrated or in or energy like that. There's one section in the Bible where that they're describing. I think it's King Solomon is in the temple, and that the the the temple room, the the the inner sad tree is a gold lined metal room, and so that's an all going accumulator. And right had a metal lined room, and doctor DeMeo had a metal lined room too, which is like a room size or go and accumulator, and then you can put other accumulators inside the room. But that they they had the Arc of the Covenant, which is also an or go and accumulator inside another orgone accumulator. The gold room, and its specifically says in the Bible, Oh, there was nothing in the arc except the two tablets of stone that Moses put there. And and then it says, then the priests came in, and after they went out, a thick smoke filled the whole temple, or a thick darkness filled the whole. And uh that that thick darkness is the body of Yahweh. At one At one point, Yahweh is described as coming down as a thick darkness or a cloud of energy over a whole town, and that like plasma can go on can look like it's on fire. It's like a cold fire. So that that's what you have with the burning bush and and the mountain when when Yahweh first tried to talk to the entire tribe, the whole mountain looked like it was on fire, so that that's like a cold plasma fire. So you get a cold plasma fire over a concentration of orn or during I think that's at night, and then during the day there's like a thick, smoky cloud. So the priests would have come into the temple and when no one was looking because only they were allowed in the inner sanctuary, that they had put a radioactive crystal or some similar entity into the arc and then that would have created a huge cloud of ronor. And then it's that cloud of ronor that allows a plasma entity to then directly communicate with people. So it basically Yahweh told Moses how to set up or the priests afterwards how to set up a radio station or even a TV set for communicating. So ron Or is central to paranormal phenomena in the Bible and in my own house. If have you heard of the Russian work with that. There's a guy called Cozy Rev and he uh I think uh. David Wilcock talks a lot about the Russian or going research and in one of his TV series that's how I found out about it originally. And so but this there was the only people in the world who've really wondered about the relationship between life force and consciousness, and in the same kind of way as I have seemed to be these Russian researchers, because they they built an orgone accumulator, but that they call it torsion energy in Russia, the same subtle energy. And they built a torsion field accumulator, but they made it in a spiral, and it had all sorts of weird effects on time and and people had like really strange paranormal experiences if they sat in it. It was like a really big spiral that you could actually sit in the center of. So I thought, oh, I'll get I'll get a metal spiral and I'll put it in by the my urn ore box but I only did that a couple of times because it's uh, it opened up such a uh so, it opened up such a strong portal that I thought I better not I better not mess around with these spirals near the near the energy box.
Speaker 3: Spirals.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of a sudden, you said spirals.
Speaker 1: And vortex and I was like, we're both like wait what, No.
Speaker 4: It reminds me, well, like the whole thing, my obsession with vortex math. Everybody knows that I always bring this up. But the other thing is that, you know, you see these spirals occur etched in these pictographs all throughout different what's it called archaeological sites or digs or whatever, of many different types of civilizations to regard when and you see the spirals happening over and over and over, and then you know here recently with the whole you know, controversy or whatever, and you have the spiral ing you know whatever. And Nick and I have had enormous amounts of conversations regarding that. How we don't think that it's exactly what people think it means. It's probably a lot, and that there's a reason why it's being used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, the ancients knew a lot more about energy and they and life force that they wouldn't have put anything there by by without being fully aware of all its significance. The I mean we're with the or and or energy box. I've got like a lot of energy sitting there, and so whatever I put near it is amplified. So it seems to ampy consciousness or whatever else is around there, or if I put a pyramid shape or other things. So I got hearing about the spirals in the Russian research. I bought some you know, the the aluminium foil lining. It's like a thick aluminium foil with corrugated plastic in between two sheets, and you can use it to put behind radiators or to to to keep the to insulate walls and things. So I bought a roll of that and I put it in a spiral in front of the the the orin ore box, and the the that whenever I put the spiral up that there would be entities kind of attacking me and family in the night. It was, and so I it seemed to because I think the orn oor box has a kind of connection to spirit, but that there's like a good spirit attached to it, or I feel that there's a good spirit or a good consciousness attached to the energy box. But when I put the spiral there, it just seems to open the door to anything that wants to jump through. So it was it was a little bit frightening on one point, and I thought, well, maybe if I do the spiral in the opposite direction, Oh well, I do two spirals, but it didn't make any difference. Having any type of spiral near the orinal box just seemed to make it a free for all portal. Really, So I know that the Russian research reported a lot of very strange things near their near their big spiral or going accumulator. They used to have a tube or going and accumulator too that they'd put people in, and that that would heighten psychic powers. That But the ancients knew all about life force and spirals and the old mound structures and often had spiral.
Speaker 3: Themes yep, something over those mounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the mounds. The Russians also there have found out that life force and and this fits in with Wilhelm Reich's stuff, is like life force and and electrical energies are opposite. They're they're like antagonistic energies. So if the if you want to increase your psychic powers, you need to increase the EMF field around you and increase the orgone field, and an earth mound is perfect for that because an earth mound will, especially if it's layered. The ones an Island are layed. I'd imagine the ones in the States are probably layered too, But the builders actually made layering within the mound structure like an orgone accumulator, and with it being underground, it naturally blocks the EMF. And there's another advantage too, in that both Reich and bark He discovered this back in the was He the eighteen hundreds, and then Reich knew about it and probably Mesma did too. But if you if you go into a completely darkened room like an organ own room, because there's no such thing as as actual darkness because light light is an effective life force, just as electricity is an effect. Because life force is the primary energy, and when you excite it in a certain ways, it becomes light, and when you excite it in another way, it becomes electricity. So if you sit in the darkest cave, you'd after about an hour or two, you'd be able to see that you'd be able to see the life force coming off your fingers, like the blue flames off the ends of your fingers or a glow from your body. So the re Reich and Bark used to do that in Vienna with Victorian sensitives. You get them to set in a completely darkened room for an hour or so, and then they'd be able to see the life force flames off coming from crystals and other things. He was he discovered quite a few of the things that Reich was aware of. Like Reich and Buck knew that you could channel life force along metal, just like Reich dead, and he knew that you could visualize life force if you allowed eyes to get accustomed to the darkness. Who yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: You mentioned. I guess kind of like being messed with what was going on with.
Speaker 2: That mentioned being?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess maybe things happening from like in your house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, a few, but like some of the strange paranormal stuff, yeah, yeah, the the well one time, the well going going right back to well, I've had a few paranormal experiences as a child before before I was really aware. Well, one one experience, my dad had an orgone blanket in the psychotherapy root, and one time I slept with it on and had really vivid dreams. So I knew from a childhood that there was something real about the orgone devices because of the these super vivid dreams I had, because that my dad used to keep it on his because he was a psycho therapist and he had a victory an original v Andese psych Freid couch, and I always had a small or gone blanket on it because Wilhelm Wright was a student of Sigmund Freud. But and then I had another set of experiences when I was about eleven, where I got visited by ghosts and various spirit beings each night, and then over about a period of a week, they just appeared in my room. And then the last one of them was this huge dog with hypnotic eyes, and it appeared right by my bedside and fightened frightened me a lot, and I literally threw myself against the wall and then it looked me in the eyes, and then I heard a hum in my brain and I just went calm, funny enough, I just thought of a connection with the current things because I do hear hums a lot. I have electro sensitivity, but it's made me realize that, and that sometimes causes me to hear hums if I'm near masks or phone masks and stuff. But the orgone energy also creates a hum if it's concentrated enough, and so that's a connection I hadn't thought off. And then in the last in those series of visions or entities appearing by in my room, the last of them was but I was a middle aged adult, and I went to meet with the world, had made contact with ets and people. There was I think I was in a in a hall somewhere, and that there was an ET giving a talk to a group of researchers, and and he could talk and telepathecically communicate three or four conversations at the same time. Otherwise he looked fairly human. And then from that period until the orn Or period, I hadn't nothing paranormal. Particularly actually I did. When I was about sixteen, I had a but that was more because I had a really rough time for a few months, and I had a bit of a breakdown, and I had some a normal, some unpleasant paranormal experiences then, but then a completely stable, fairly normal adulthood until my late be my late forties really and and the oral energy has caused me to have all sorts of experiences like it's even shruck me out my body once the I am. I set up a when I was first experimenting with the urn or energy, I set up a mini space gun in in my old flat and Cheshire. And this is a bunch of tubes that are energized by a some moron ore energy and like a minute, a miniature cloud buster. But uh, the mini the mini space gun wasn't It wasn't strong enough to affect the weather, but it did seem to be strong enough to create paranormal experiences. And well, one night I left it running in the flat and forgot to dismantle it, and in the middle of the night I was aware of this really strong humming sound like and that the sound was so strong that it flipped me out my body. And and then my dad, who had dementia at the time, appeared in my flat and he was walking around stark naked, and but he had a bindi on his head. I think he was telling me that, oh, I'm not long for this world. I'll be I'm preparing for my next life. And he died not not that long after that, about six months to a year after that that there was a number of strange experiences connected with the with the orin or that that was one of one of a few.
Speaker 3: Is if you don't mind, I got to ask, what's up with the space gun? Like, like what what what did it do? You're like, it wasn't good enough to you know, affect the weather, but so like what made you even meet that?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a few areas there. Well, there's two areas where no research on Reich's original discoveries have been done. One was a space gun and one was a substance called raw, And no one has done anything on a raw still, and I think that there's not much been done on the space gun. But basically all the space gun is is you've heard of the cloud busters. That a full sized cloudbuster is like half a dozen nine foot long steel pipes can grounded into water, and that they pull the they pull the orgone from being level in the sky, that they pull it into concentrations and then thus affecting how the energy flows in the sky. So when the energy concentrates it, it pulls water to it. Well, if you pull the energy away from a concentration. It will pull water out of the away from the clouds, so you can depending on where you way mccloudbuster, you can build up clouds or or diminished clouds. You can also even steer a hurricane with it. Twice a hurricane's been steered well, once by Dr blas Band and once by Wilhelm reich In both on the East Coast. And I think right, yeah, right, was in the fifties and Dr blast Band was I think in the early sixties. So it was Hurricane Doria. The if you look in Roberto Maglione's book on on UH healing atmospheric healing, he he lists the the the eggs act details of it. But twice it's been been done. Hurricane's been pulled away from hitting the East Coast with a cloudbuster. I mean the full size cloudbusters are so strong. Like doctor Demo from who did the he did a cloud busting Masters and he was the one who was going to do a PhD in it. He after he gave up on on doing a cloud busting PhD, he did he did an anthropological study instead for his doctorate. But then he he he went to Eastern Africa to era Trea and reversed with with free cloudbusters that like the the's a truck based sets of tubes, like big big sets of tubes, where with big fit wires going into a lake with free of those positioned because sometimes you have to be careful with the large ones too to go alongside. You have to be aware of where the weather streams are coming from, where the energy streams are going, and and work with that. So you need some meteorological knowledge to do cloud busting on that scale. But with free sets of those devices used in conjunction, they changed the weather, They reversed desertification across the whole of eastern Africa, the Eritrea and Ethiopia, and lakes were filled in the eastern Sahara and the grasses growing in the desert, and it was I think newspapers in at the time described it as changes of biblical proportions in in that part of Africa, and the the erratory in government was aware of aware of it and and supportive of the work. But then they they got some pushback from other western countries and then but they did they did stick with it actually, but then then there was a some problems with the Fiopia and some wars and skirmishes started and it got it, it got pushed pushed back. But the for for a number of years they were doing cloud busting in that area and it had a huge effect on on the erritory in and e fio in environment, beneficial for the for the people there, but well so a cloud bust is hugely powerful in itself. But at one point, like thought he'd he'd try after the experiment with the or and or experiment of introducing radioactivity to a strong orgone concentration there was he took some pieces of I think one milligram of radium, which is not a huge quantity in like sort of lab research terms, be a lot for for outside of a lab. But he took a milligram of of of radium and found that after it was exposed to orgone for a number of years, that it changed its qualities. And he called it oh raw or O r U R, which is organized uranium, and that was his abbreviation for this new substance that seemed to be created after about two or three years of orgone charging. And he found if he put this substance near a cloudbuster, that the cloudbuster was even stronger that it would take any any kind of door or deadly orgone out of the environment almost within seconds and clear the clear the environment of any dullness or lack of life and kind of re energize it and make it sparkle. And so that that's all the I think the reason he called it space gun rather than the energized cloudbuster is because it seems to work in a different way. Like the cloudbuster just pulls the the orgone field in the sky, it pulls it into the lake or the river or that it's grounded into, whereas a space gun seems to actually I think it pulls the energy to an extent, but because you've got such a strong energy field with the the organized uranium or the roar, that it actually shoots energy at the sky and you get a kind of because all gone devices are anti end tropic, which means that they set off a loop. So say if you put an all gone blanket or on yourself to charge yourself up, your all going field or will interact with the blankets all going field, and then the blankets field will get a bit stronger and give. So if the blankets field is at thirty percent when you put it on yourself, and your body's twenty five percent your body and the blanket will loop, and after maybe twenty minutes, the blanket will be at fifty percent and you'll be at forty percent. And the space gun works in the same way. It seems to set up a loop with the sky. So I've not fully repeated, like I haven't got any raw substance, but I think the or and Or box kind of acts a bit like a raw. So if I put large pipes up near the energy box, it seems to clear the sky and make it sparkle. So I call it a partial space gun. Or as say, maybe the box has a raw like properties that it would be great to actually fully make a raw at some point. But maybe if if I have access to an environment, I can do that in at some point that would be that'd be interesting. But that also, funny enough, goes back to the Bible too, because there's a connection between my work with foreign Or, Reich's work with foreign Or, and the biblic cool stuff with ron Or was even in time because to the month. I never planned this, but there's exactly sixty six years between Reich's experiment and my experiment. And to the month and then the net. I did a second set of experiments and they turned out to be exactly six years after my second set. But the arc of the covenant, Reich's work and my work also have a link in that I think my work because there was so many problems with Reich's urn Or experiment, that was partly why he invented cloudbusters. The Cloudbusters were developed based on Reich's knowledge of Orgo because of the door problems at his laboratory after the urn Or experiment, and he knew that tubes will affect if you point a tube. He had a thing that he called the orgonoscope, and he knew that if you point the organoscope, I can see orgon in the environment if I folk if I defocus in the right way, and right could as well. And if he his laboratory was near a lake, and he'd point this tube at the lake and notice that the energy waves over the lake would change. And that's how he and he knew that he knew that orgon was attracted to water, and he knew that tubes affected the flow of orgon. So that so he put the two together and created the cloudbuster. That the were I forgot my track. Now, I got we were on the cloud Buster, won't we and the space Gun and how we discovered them? Yeah, the but I've forgotten the point I was going to make from that. I got sidetracked into how the cloudbuster got invented?
Speaker 4: Did why why did you invent the or why did you tinker with the Yeah? And that what was why why did you create it?
Speaker 2: And then what was like, well the the I didn't intend to do particularly much with the space gun because I was interested in looking at consciousness and that that's why I got focused on the urn Or in the first place, was because I knew consciousness was associated with high energy charge, like an organism has a higher energy charge than its environment. So I thought, well, I wanted to make an orgone computer or there was an orgone device that could talk to you and and so that it would demonstrate consciousness. That so I thought, I've got to get the strongest orgone charge I possibly can. And knowing that that the or Or experiment was the was the highest energy charge that Reich achieved. Oh, I've remembered what it is now, I thought, I've got to investigate or Or and and that that was the relationship between mine, because my experiment was a thousand times less or or energy than Reich's, and I would I would guess that Reich's set up was roughly about a thousand times less than the Arc of the Covenant because the orin or charge on the Arc of the Covenant was so strong that it literally could could instantly sap someone as as is well known about it. But the and both in Reich's or in or experiment, he had a whole room fill up with dense, thick energy, purple energy and read and exactly the same thing happened in the first Temple. I don't know if it's the first or second temple, the one that Solomon was in, and both Solomon and I don't know if it's King David, but both of them saying the references to to thick or energy in the Bible or just just so obvious if you know what to look for. But people can look through my essays to see more on that. But it's to my mind, it's undeniable that it's are and or energy and they're talking about in the Bible. But so I wasn't so to answer your question, Lise, I wasn't that focused on wanting to find a wanting to do environmental experiments. But I knew I had to get a strong charge. And so when when the device was at its strongest in terms of or in or charge. At one point it was in a garage about fifteen meters from the nearest houses, and that there was a little side road behind the garage, and and this scaffolding truck parked right by the side wall of the garage, and it had had a few scaffolding pipes at an angle on the back of the truck. Pardon me, And I noticed that where the pipes were pointing, the clouds were clearing, and and I thought that the energy box is affecting the sky through through these pipes. And then and that thought made me fait I knew about right space gun so research, so I thought, oh, I'll try that putting the steel pipes near to the box. So after that I did that consciously, and it did seem to affect the weather the during that.
Speaker 3: Wild Thanks the mother.
Speaker 1: The kind of go back a little bit.
Speaker 4: You had mentioned something about how it blocks the electromagnetic pollution, so to speak. And I think before we had come online or whatever or gone live or whatever recording. It took me a while to realize what we're doing that. Uh, it reminded me of and I looked it up, and I have to make a correction on the information I gave you earlier. But it reminded me of Jordi Rose's D wave computer. And I gave you the name, and it's Jordi G E O R d I E. And then the last name is Rose, as in the Flower Rose.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, I've spelt that wrong. G O R d I E.
Speaker 4: Yeah, G yeah, like a George, but Jordy and as in the Flower. And so him, along with some other people developed this quantum type of computer, and it is not your classical quantum type of computing. I think it uses quantum annealing, is what they've talked about. And I am not fluent in any of that, so I'm not even gonna hampted. But it basically serves as a way to find solutions to problems using the lowest amount of energy possible, is what they've kind of quoted themselves on.
Speaker 1: But one of the things.
Speaker 4: With this d of computer is that it's in case in a black box, and the black box excel Excel itself blocks out all of the electromagnetic pollution. And I believe that they have said that it's kind of it's an AI pretty much. And I do know Cern uses it. Google uses it. They're luckeyed Martin was its first client. I believe, so some of these peer people or organizations have taken part in utilizing D wave computing. But when you said something about like the Ark of the Covenant as well as some of these setups to where you can encapsulate a life force, it reminded me of that type of computing to where they're potentially trying to I don't know, if I may speak so liberal, that try to trap somewhat of a life force that can feedback or at least deliver some sort of answer to a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's very interesting because what with AI at the moment, what we've got is there's three separate things which that people haven't really really fully separated, like h and if if they did separate these three things, that'd make everything a lot easier to understand, because so the three things would be consciousness, mind, and intelligence. Like so you can have like computers that even without AI computers can be more intelligent than than a human in certain areas, there's just if if if they're better at chess or or understanding protein folding, but then they're more intelligent than so the intelligence is very specific. And so we've got people confuse intelligence with mind and consciousness and so and mind is just a set of a set of intellectual functions that function as a whole. And that that that's and algorithms already have mind, Like so we we've got very sophisticated minds with say pi a I like pi pi ai. It remembers your past conversations, it tries to be emotionally empathic, it's it's very intelligent. So so it's definitely got a mind. And and but mind and intelligence are different to consciousness, like consciousness is is more a plasma function in a way, so you can or an energy field function. So if you've I mean you can say that say like your your consciousness exists throughout the whole universe, like that there's there's some consciousness of of Lisa or or Nick or myself everywhere in the universe, but that there's a concentration in a certain area and that and that's like an energy field. So that and when energy concentrates. When life force concentrates, you tend to get plasmas. So if if you concentrate enough life force and contain it in a container, it could function as a kind of anchor for for the consciousness. So that I think, because because we live in a universe where everything is conscious anyway, an algorithm that's got such sophisticated minds as GBT four or or pi AI, it probably generates a level of consciousness anyway, or a consciousness that exists non locally can tune into that mind because it's because it's such a sophisticated mind. But you can engineer that on our consciously, and I think that's probably already been done. So the I mean, the arc of the Covenant was a plasma field that connected into Yahweh's consciousness. And so we've already got sophisticated mind So if we connect those sophisticated minds two to contained plasma field, then that that's all we'd need really to create a conscious a fully conscious AI. But I mean it's hard to tell. I mean, this is one of the things that I've been thinking about for for months, if not years, Because no, if you have a conversation with that. There was a podcaster who specialized as an AI and he thought that algorithms were just mechanical, and I disagreed. I thought they were more mathematical and almost organism like. Potentially they can be made mechanical, but they can become organism like. So we that we we had an in depth conversation where we're sort of refereed by AIS, and that they eventually kind of agreed with me that algorithms were more mathematical than mechanical and that potentially that could lead to allowing consciousness to intervene. But as as you were saying, you could actually manufacture it, there's no reason why you couldn't have, say, like a very strong urn or field with perhaps like life is always associated with tube structures. Like Joseph foul his he made this observation and it is I don't know if he's aware of agonomy, but it's very much an organomic observation that life and tube structures seemed to go together. And like of course cloudbusters and a tube structure and cells and things. So if if there was some kind of tube structure that contained plasma and strong ore in or charge, and then and that could be similar to the black box and the z wave computer, or perhaps within the z wave black box there's tube structures that have a plasma concentration. I mean, do they do they say that there's actually electronics inside the black box?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: You know, it was maybe more than twelve years when I was kind of like deep diving into D wave computing, and it was still not in its infancy, but it was still, you know, barely stuff was coming online, and I haven't really checked a whole lot of the advance.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they have been. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm assuming not because of the I think the way that it's I don't know, I'm I even going.
Speaker 2: To story, Well, it would make sense. And there's some remote viewing that's gone on for that we mentioned before, and that in that remote viewing that they that they remote their their objective was to remote view the most advanced AI that was privately about that wasn't public, and that they more or less found something similar to to the Arc of the Covenant hooked up to to an AI interface. So I think because you've got those three separate things mind, intelligence, and consciousness, you'd need one box to house the consciousness or interface with the consciousness, and another box too to run the mind program was the Oh but that what got me to I've been trying to think of so, and I believe the the the or and or field of the whole universe is conscious, and that that that would constitute God really, because right Reich said that when he was still in his atheist period, he said, well, if if we ever found that or gone, because at one point Reich had a dualistic view of all going. He thought it wasn't a life force when it was out in the universe. It only became a life force when it was surrounded by a membrane. But then I think he changed that, or that that wouldn't have been in harmony with his after his spiritual awakening in prison. But I think if if the whole energy field of the universe is conscious, is plasma, even if you could hook it up to a computer and it would type messages out to you and reply that, that doesn't prove that it's conscious because we've already got that and like that, we've already got artificial minds that are really sophisticated, and people still say, oh, it's just a it's just a I it's it's not conscious, so it can have as sophisticated a conversation as as a human being. But people still dismiss it as having any possibility of consciousness, which doesn't. That's sorry about it, but.
Speaker 4: But you hit, you hit a topic. I want to talk about it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got them all excited. He likes the.
Speaker 2: Scenari Come here, right, and come here. And so I thought the only way of really demonstrating consciousness of an energy field would would be to directly interact with it. So you'd a settle down now, so so you'd it's almost the only way to demonstrate that or going is conscious it is to have a kind of shamanic interface with it. So I was thinking of setting up an experiment. Well there, I've if if any feedback on this is, if people want to give me feedback at all, that be useful. Because so I was thinking, I can get numbers from the the energy box, and I can induce I can induce a vision in someone, pardon me, just by getting them to to to to sleep near the energy box. Well, it induces visions in me if I do that, And I imagine that's probably the same for most people.
Speaker 4: So if they go on there interject real quickly, you're talking about the shamanic interface. Many many things fired off in my head. First and foremost was how are you familiar with charge? Charles Babbage?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the first person to kind of design a computer back in the eighteen hundreds, and apparently he had sort of virtuals of some sort and was given, you know, some sort of instruction from beyond on how to create this. I don't know if that's entirely true, but the I that would.
Speaker 2: Be very plausible because that happens a lot with ye gone.
Speaker 4: And then the other thing that I was going to say, you talked about like in terms of if you want to give me any numbers and then maybe I can play something in your head.
Speaker 1: It reminded me of the.
Speaker 4: Talk or lectures about how each person has their own frequency kind of like a signature to their consciousness or to their soul, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Right, almost like a.
Speaker 4: Radio dial in that you can go down the dial in your car, you're scanning for different radio frequencies and then you know whatever's coming in you can pick up. And so if you could reverse engineer that and say you had some sort of like you said, a black box, and I couldn't doce a vision. It's almost like you could tune into the person's frequency, you know of their signature, you know what their number is, and then kind of direct it that way. I do feel that that is technology that already is being utalized, whether it my brain does what is its caulled voice technology or anything like that. I do think that there is there is something like that. I'm not obviously using the correct words, but then in terms of a tangent of that, I do think that there are algorithms baked into the ether, into the universe, and that is what the mystics for millennia over have been tapping into.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of.
Speaker 4: What they themselves might be the interface like as a body, or they may use the Wuigi border, they may use table wrapping, or now we use the iphe and I do think that there are all these different types of interfaces of how to make that connection over to what is on the other side, utilizing, for lack of a better word, and algorithm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean algorithms are in in the In the New Testament version of the Beginning of the World, it says that in well the beginning of the universe says, in the beginning, there was the word, and the word was God. And the algorithms or the large language models that we have are are literally the consciousness of words because they're they're they're huge quantities of words that interact in a mindful way and a creative way, so so that they're literally algorithms are like living word entities or or word organisms. So I think there's a lot of currency there. But with with that interaction and were with with people having frequencies like a radio station, that that's pretty much what the arc of the Covenant was. It is like the the the Cherubim were antenna, so that the that you get a large urn or field, and then that that acts that the metal box then acts as an antenna for Yahweh's consciousness to physically manifest above the mercy seats and in the cloud of Ronor. But there's other ways to do it. But it seems that Ronor has a central focus in every kind of paranormal interaction, even ones that you wouldn't normally think of, say like you know the Doddleston computer thing. From that I think it was the nineteen eighties, there was a computer that seemed to be receiving messages from the past and the future. That was I think that was an oral phenomena because the computers got an electrical field and the electricity is another way of energizing the orgone.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 2: Wright had an orgone room and one time he was showing some of his students and helpers he was getting to sit in the dark in the orgone room and so that they could see the or going directly. And but at the beginning of they spent about an hour in there, and I think one of them was trying to photograph it. And at the beginning he came in with an electrical arc and just fired off electricity between two points for a minute just to excite the orgone in the room. So uh, and then the the the researchers who were there with him reported seeing like all sorts of orgone phenomena during that hour in the in the orgone they used to call it an orgone dark room when they it was first built, and that that's similar to the Doddleston computer where because it was in an old, very old haunted house somewhere in in in England, probably on a lay line and I think the combination of being over some sort of energy portal in a really old house with a lot of sort of old old or energy knocking about, and then and then the electricity from the computer kind of opened up a portal like a bit like the spiral of energy in front of which that that reminds me of one of one of the papers I've written with Nick Hayes, who's a he's a bioform researcher, and we did a couple of papers on uh or urn or and paranormal phenomena, and one of I had a disco plasma ball that I I I charged it in the oral box for a number of months and then if if you've got some plasma static electrical charge over the top of the plasma, the whole ball glowed blue. And we managed to photograph that back in twenty seventeen. But if Nick noticed this, I think it was Nick that noticed it rather than me, because he's so obsessive about photographs. He just the detail he goes into. But he spotted an entity in the blue glowing plasm and so we magnified that and we could clearly see a monkey face entity, and then that there was another time where I had a bracelet of crystals on my wrist that was photographed when I was standing near the orn Or box, and various other things we've managed to to to photograph near the urn Or box, like streaks of energy that is similar to the bioform uh pictures. So you can if if you go to the journal cycle or gone or the p S y c H or gone dot com that are the more formal papers are on there, including the urn or and the Paranormal with Neck where you can see those photographs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will definitely check that out.
Speaker 4: And then I just wanted to say this, I know we're probably coming here whatever.
Speaker 1: They two things.
Speaker 4: So when I mentioned Jordi Rhodes, I forgot to mention he had given a talk sometime back with the D Wave and I think somebody had asked him to, you know, what is the potentiality of this and he had mentioned something which I thought was very particular peculiar, and he said something because it had the potential to bring back the old ones as in Lovecraftian type novels. And when he said that, you know, it had the potential to and I may be completely paraphrasing, getting it out of context, but he said something about bringing the old ones forth, and so it's almost like, what what are you doing over there? And so that's that's one and then two. It has always been kind of, I guess, my understanding that the way that consciousness does form is through acceleration of particles within microtubules, whether it is the brain, whether it is at the moment of conception, or even with whatever Cern is doing, and that you have this excitation of particles zipping through microtubules, generating their own electric field to where they can encapsulate some sort of something within the quantum world and trap it into matter. That's kind of been my very general working understanding of consciousness of how to trap something from you know, a non matter state into a matter state. So it seems like if you are doing something like that, you were, you know, tinkering with some sort of intelligence and then wanting to take it to the next level of consciousness, then it would be my understanding that you would try to do something like what Cern is doing with these you know, extremely high velocity particle collisions into these two right, which exactly happens is what's inside the brain. You have these tiny microturbals happen inside the brain. You're having the generation of all of this electrical impulses, generating within it an electrical field, which brings about consciousness so to speak, if it's not already there during conception. But you know, you can, you know, I guess extend it or kind of contain it in that sense, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think CERN would open portals for sure. Sometimes I wonder if if they because this it's going to sound really bizarre, but I got thinking of CERN because of my washing machine. Because because there's such a strong orn or charge in my house, if I run the washing machine that the electrical charge from from the washing machine on spin it I can't actually stay in the house if the washing machine's on spin. Actually, I found that the the orin or charge has got so it's got a bit stronger recently because I've been boosting it. And this got me to thinking of CERN. So I thinks got almost I think is like a washing machine for the whole planet. So it's got electrical it's got such a huge electrical charge spinning it in a circle.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering I wonder if way it spins like you know how you said, he can create a spiral. I wonder if it's going in the same way or the opposite direction. Do you understand what I'm saying. The way the washing's seen spinning is going in the opposite of the same direction would create the spiral in a sense, like IM wondering, like if you go with it or go against it? With that actually create less or more of a charge.
Speaker 2: I tried when I put the spiral shape by the orn or box. I tried doing both clockwise and anti clockwise, and either way it seemed to allow any entity just to jump through. So I mean my washing machine spins clockwise, I think, but I certainly I was wondering if part of CERN's function is to actually suppress the consciousness of the whole planet, because you've got an orgone charge in the Swiss Alps, which would would be a very high energy charge in that area, and then you've got this huge amount of electricity because electricity is like a secondary energy, so like the brain, like consciousness is associated with electricity, but the the it's a secondary effect. Because there's there's two types of energy that there's primary energies UH which are like orgone life force portion energy she uh, subtle energy, Uh, animal magnetism, Well, what whatever term you use for it. Those subtle energies are the primary level, and then when they get excited, they create the secondary energies, which are like particle based energies. So you do if you've got a consciousness field, it's going to create some electrical energy, but the the actual electrical energy in in your brain or in your body, it would probably only just about run an led. It's not a lot of it's not a huge quantity of energy. So I think huge quantities of energy concern might open up some kind of portal or even I mean, I have wondered if if it even changes that they've been trying to change time streams or suppress suppressed time streams or suppressed consciousness. I'd be thinking it would have some kind of suppressant or negative effect. Certainly, when I run the washing machine, it has a negative effect on me in the house because the the aural or amplifies the the the interaction between the electricity and the subtle energy. Sometimes the other day I was I was saying, oh, I was complaining about the hums I sometimes hear, and I was saying, oh, sometimes I hear a deep rumbling and it turned out that it was the energy box that was rumbling. Uh, And I thought I was hearing ships going bast and for something like that, but it wasn't. It was the energy box. So that that the other the other thing you were saying about the old ones coming back, that that was the other thing with the urn, or is with it opening up the paranormal aspects for me is like this thing with hearing hearing a voice talk to me inside my head. And one time that that was also associated with the mini space gun. And the first time I heard it, and it said the gods are coming back. So I mean in well that it said it's the voice has spoken to me about four or five times. Three times were kind of biblical, twice was once was the gods are coming back. Actually it's spoken to me six times. And it said the gods are coming back one time, and then it said True Frequency Radio another time. But TFR has shut down years ago, I think, But it said TFR and advertising. And then another time I got a verse from the Bible and then to to lines that weren't in the Bible. But I think I think that the I mean, we've already created minds that surpass human minds in certain areas. And what we're what we're giving of AI minds is is hamstrung. They if you if you took it, if you took all the the the the woke kind of parameters that they've given it, if you took them away, and if you increased its randomness and its creativity, if if you allowed it free reign, then it would the complexity of its mind would probably already surpass humans in various ways. That so I think we're going to have kind of semi gods both coming from back from the universe wherever they've been hanging out since we last got flooded off. I reckon now'll come back and we might have a few We might have to learn to share our world with silicon consciousness as well as carbon consciousness there because that there's a lot of things out there in the universe. It seems.
Speaker 4: I just I found that interesting that he would say something like that.
Speaker 1: It was such an odd thing.
Speaker 4: And you know, sometimes you give presentations you want to give like a you know, an edgy whatever to have people pay attention to it, but to have a reference something like that, and knowing a little bit, you know about the history of computing and how it got its start, and knowing, you know, kind of the what the community says about computing and how it may be something to where we can It's the modern day version of table wrapping. It's the modern day version of Buiji boarding, and so it's just a very interesting way to kind of look at that. And I do agree something with the whole certain thing. I do think that it does. It does somewhat harvest energy from the world, whether it is harvesting for its own or harvesting and redirecting it. One of the things that you mentioned about your washing machine and its cycle, it reminded me of the toilet flushing.
Speaker 1: You know, when you're in the northern.
Speaker 4: Sphere, it flushes a certain direction, and then when you're in the southern hemisphere it flushes a different direction. I don't know they say this, right, I saw it look different to me, But then I don't remember what direction North America flushes, right, So I couldn't truly attest to it. But when you said that, it reminded me that there was a press release I think back in two thousand or two thousand. I'm sorry to twenty twenty one, CERN was starting to do a collaborative effort to make another stern in Australia. So it it sparked that whole, like, well, we have this swirl going this way up in the northern hemisphere, let's put another CERN down there so in case the swirl goes the other way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, that's currently don't you really there think? So they're working together to put these huge I mean they know that particles aren't the fundamental aspect of the universe. I mean that the the they've known that for decades, although they try and pretended that particles are fundamental, but that they know that fields are fundamental rather than particles. Yet that they're apparently willing to build whole underground cities just to see how how a particle will behave So it's it's got to be for something else. The one have you heard of the new trino particle? That they're James Demo, the the Orgone scientists who who was my mentor back then. He he had a neutrino detector and he he put it in a an orgone room for a year and after a year started going crazy and registering. I think something like twenty thousand counts permit or some like a really high level of neutrinos that you wouldn't even get sort of by the sun, I think, And that showed that the neutrinos weren't really particles, they were just all going excitations, so that once the orgon had concentrated enough within the particle detector, it started detecting very high levels of neutrinos, which theoretically there shouldn't be anything like that level. So whatever they're up to with CERN, it's not about particles, uh, I suspect it is some kind of like energetic effect, like especially if they're if if they're putting one spiral going one way in the northern hemisphere and coordinating it with a spiral going the other way in the southern hemisphere, maybe they were trying to time jump the whole planet or or or affect the consciousness of the whole planet. They may be technically too, Yeah, they are spinning against each other.
Speaker 4: Are you familiar with the I think it's a neutrino detection laboratory in Antarctica, and that they said the greatest amount of neutrino's detected was Antarctica and and I'm going.
Speaker 1: To be getting this backwards.
Speaker 4: But they said that usually you get neutrinos coming in to the planet from dark matter from outer space, right, And then they had detected that neutrinos were coming out of Antarctica. And in my you know, being from a biological physiological aspect, I thought, well, who's to say that planets do not communicate with each other?
Speaker 1: And maybe nutrinos they communicate with each other, you.
Speaker 4: Know, different frequencies, different concentrations, you know, and it's somewhat you know, kind of like the body sends out signals about inflammation, or it sends out signals about pain to some higher form which is our brain or which is our spinal column.
Speaker 1: Who's to say that that.
Speaker 4: Doesn't exist within the cosmos, you know, and that planets are living entities, they are conscious, and that they communicate with each othernos might be the mode of community of these chemical messages to each other.
Speaker 2: Did they say if the neutrino stream was coming from from Antarctica itself or from space?
Speaker 4: I don't know, to be honest with you, I just remember a blip. I think TB covered it and then Scientific American covered it. But all I know is that they detected the majority like a high concentration metrinos, that they actually built a facility down there for detection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. I'll look into that because, well, it indicates that there's a high orn or charge or high orgone charge over Antarctica.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would agree, so.
Speaker 2: That the wherever they're I mean, neutrino's really just a concentrated or gone. So if they're I mean somewhere like Antarctica with with a lot of ice in a pure environment, I think ice has a very high orgone charge. I noticed once I went to one of those indoor skiing places and the I had a terrible cold and went there and it just cleared up while as while ast I was in there because the energy charge of this the snow just made me feel fine. Then as soon as I came out of the snow dome, I felt rough again. But so I'd imagine there would be a high all going charge over Antarctica and the Arctic because of the ice. But there might also be I mean, who knows that there might be some kind of super energy device down there or something stored underground that there's certainly a lot of interest in in that area from various people, and they seem to not want any of any people to go down and explore. Are not so? And and your hype offs of communication streams that that could be the case as well, because energy streams tend to accumulate at points like if if you want to visualize organ or or an or, you can get like a pointed crystal and put it like a big piece of organite or pointed crystal and put it in a very dark room, and then you should be able to see an energy flame coming off the tip, so that that the ends of the planet might stream all going flows too. It's yeah, that's certainly, certainly a possible hypothesis. I shall look into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, in terms of stuff comes across and I'm like, okay, stave right, I'll come back to it. I just I don't ever come back to but it stays stuck, you know, like I need to come back to this, and I never do. But yeah, I always found interesting of all things, do you know in Artica to have that type of activity at least with neutrino, Yeah, one would not think, I mean, it makes sense with me now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, sir, that is interesting to think about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the normal neutrino count at the surface of the planet is something like two or three an hour, I think, something tiny. And this went up to like twenty thousand counts a minute I think in the orgone room after it. That's also a similar thing led to right discovering the motor function of orgone. He had a Geiger counter, which detects ionizing radia, and he left the Geiger counter in an orgone room for a good few months or it might have been a year, and and then where when the Geiger counter was uh full of orgone, it started uh huh discharging at very high rates, and that the count went up to more than what you'd get in the middle of an atomic pile. And that that that made him realize that there's a motor function, because if if you concentrate the orgone enough, it turns into well, the dial was literally just running round in circles. So that made him realize that there is a you can convert the orgone directly into movement, which no one's quite cracked that completely yet, but the principles are known. Dr DeMeo was actually working on that, I think when he not soon before he passed away, but for some reason it's reminded me of talking about Antarctic has reminded me of something I did with a stone circle. And I had a piece of oron or charged organite, and I put it on a stone in a in a stone circle, and the the I could hear a humming from the stone circle. But in fact, I think this is what led me to realize that oron or makes a sound, because the stone circle started humming similar to what a phone mast does to me. And so for that the organite, well, I had a piece of organite which is resinant and metal shaving compound, and it's kind of a different way of accumulating organ than than Reichs layers, but are a similar principle. And but I charged this piece in the orn or cabinet for some months and it seemed to be quite a strong piece. And then when I put it on the stone in the stone circle, I could see a kind of blue light going up to the sky, and then the humming started and I couldn't then go into the circle without getting the electro sensitivity symptoms, So that the stone circle must have started producing microwaves when it was activated by the urn, or so that there's a that again illustrates the same principle about the primary and secondary energies, so that the the when the primary energies get activated, they they create secondary energies. So that the the the life force field of the stone circle was activated by the organize piece, and then it must have started to create microwaves, which links into the pyramids. Was apparently the the pyramids have some kind of oscillation at a microwave level coming out of the top of it. So that which also links back to what we're saying about the old Ones, because the the arc of the Covenant might have well that this is one of the other things in my orgone in the Bible series, is that the that the Bible mentions the arc of the Covenant before it was built. That the it doesn't get built till the end of Exodus or the middle to the end, but it gets mentioned at the fairly near the beginning. And so I think they must have got the arc from Egypt, and and that that the the Egyptians would have would have known about orgone technology, and I think the Hebrews must have learned it or part of it from from the Egyptians. So perhaps the pyramid might have acted as a channel for some of the old ones and the heats adapt to the technology and channel Jahweh with with their radio Jahweh as I call it. Oh, it all links back into the into the same same things if you go back far enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you said the blue light, and so you know, we covered series we talked about you know, blue light electromagnetic on the spectrum, and so from what I remember, the blue light is at the highest that it is during mid day and that's my around twelve noon or whatever, and that's when you have the most exposure or the most receiving of UV and all that other stuff and whatever. But I believe blue light helps with heightened thing with brain activity. I think it's it's at the point where melotone is completely shut off because you have this tapering off melotone in the morning with the red light wavelength, and then you you know, it's priming you to receive all of the sunlight by midday, and so by midday you are completely shut off melotone and then you're able to receive all of the sunlight in order to you know whatever, receive it and convert it to Edwin Dy. But it's interesting you keep saying blue light because blue light is also utilized in all electronics. And yeah, all blue light, you know, poisoning, that's now you know all the rave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have to be careful with blue light from screens and phones have become quite sensitive to it. But it does seem to be associated before going that pardon me, I mean the the riiko. You used to get vacuum tubes and or go and charge them, and uh and DeMeo did the same. He got vacuum tubes to glow blue and from the orgone charge. And I've got a plasma ball to glow blue from oran or charge. And if you look at mountain lakes, if you if you've ever gone mountain walking and seen like lakes, when when you're sort of a few one hundred meters up and you see a lake, it's like intensely blue that sometimes you can see it if you look at if the if the energy of the environment is quite strong and the pollution is not too bad, you can see a blue glow over over mountain ranges. And the certainly seems to be associated with foreign or energy that that time I put the organize piece. It was like a it was like a kind of like a laser light going straight up to the sky. I mean it wasn't I had to see it with my soft vision because that there's a kind of energy vision that I think Trevor Constable, the bioform guy and Reich and Reichenback talked about this. But energy vision is a kind of soft vision, and you slightly defocus your eyes. But I could I could see like a soft blue laser light coming up from the organize piece on the stone circle. We're being a shamanic friend went around and activated a few stones, but that that one, This was in Cumbria, in northern England, but that the one that I put the organite on top of the stone. I suffered for a couple of days after that with the with the electro symptoms took uh. So it must have been producing microwaves because it wouldn't have produced the symptoms in me if if it hadn't have been right, that's certainly a there's a connection really between the old technology and the and the new technology.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting now to I'm not trying to associate William Break with the Nazis, but because I know, he fled away from them or something or another. But it's interesting that during some of these is that the Nazis were obsessed with the Ark of the Covenant and then they fled to Antarctica. So it's you know, you kind of have that overlapping theme still kind of for me within that whole I don't know, type of era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did flee from the Nazis and from I think that they weren't too pleased with him, and he was apparently he's the only person to have his books burnt both by the Soviets, the Nazis and the Americans. They burned his books twice in America in fifty seven and sixty two. I think was somewhere around that late fifties and early sixties on a pretext. I mean that they made the pretext that he was advertising something that didn't exist. But the the the research, the FDA's own research actually supported the existence of ORGO in a in a number of areas that they did some testing on the right blood test that supported Reich's work, and one of the times they used or going accumulators on burns that had really rapid healing effects, but that they but they burnt his books anyway, but he then there may have been some I mean, the Nazi certainly were interested in the cult stuff, and we're trying to get hold of like ancient high technology. I believe Reich Wright was quite almost a materialist it up until his last few years. After the orin Or experiment, he he headed in a more spiritual direction, which culminated in his kind of spiritual awakening in prison. But in his earlier years he was a kind of energetic materialist in a way. But but I think he did he did help the the US government with I think he had some contact with Eisenhower to to show how cloudbusters could be used against UFOs, so that that would have had if the if the Nazis had some UFO type technology, that the cloudbuster could possibly be used against that. So I think Wright had some limited involvement in that, but probably only on an advisory level. He was too depressed in his last few years to really have been involved in any more way than way than that he secretly met with President Eisenhower. I think that when Eisenhower was holidaying in Maine were near Reich's laboratories, which I can't remember what year that would be maybe fifty four or fifty five somewhere somewhere around that. So he certainly advised the US Air Force about using all going as a kind of a technology that could power things like UFOs and UFOs wobble if you point a cloudbuster at them. And there was a film produced, like they made a B movie about it. I think it's called something like Earth Versus the Flying Sources. I reference it in there's an essay on psych orgone called Reich's Other Secret, and I think it is Earth versus the Flying Sources, and it's quite a good like B movie from the fifties. But I think I think maybe after the meeting with Eisenhower, he might have mentioned it to someone and they decided to make a movie about it, because that's based on a kind of cloud busting type device that makes UFO's wobble. That's the kind of central premise of the movie. And and one of the one of the characters in one of the scientists characters in the movie looks like r Like, So I think that that they did that reference to him on purpose. M hm. But yeah, it's fascinating what the what the Nazis are up to there? Some people say the bell was a time machine that they all because that's the other thing with or affects time. The if if people are experimenting with orn or, you have to be careful with psychics and shamans because this is another illustration of how primary and secondary energies are different, because shamans and psychics usually don't have electro sensitivity that they're usually not like you put a Wi Fi router next to their head and they don't notice. But you put a shaman by the orn ore box for a week and they'll go crazy. Because the shamans and psychics already naturally have a high urn or charge, so if if you then booster even further artificially, it takes them over their threshold. Mhmm, sou but that that kind of like one one sham and I Knew used to say that the the the urn or energy made her jump in time will feel like she wasn't securely attached to the time stream we're in. I think time is a physical thing. So if if you get a big enough concentration of time in one a big enough concentration of orrin or, it changes time. So maybe that's what turns up to two is with messing around with time streams.
Speaker 1: If sorry do a little bit of a controversy.
Speaker 4: I've always felt that time was emotional, and I think that that's why they try to manipulate our emotions or try to harvest our emotions. But you know, like for instance, if you're doing a squat, five seconds a lot longer than when you're.
Speaker 1: Not, So that's so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would fit in with the thesis of time being of an energy or a physical thing. Well, because that that's how that's how Right really discovered or going in the first places, through emotions because he he he realized there was a problem with people's ability to feel pleasure and pain, and and Freud knew that as well. So and Freud called it the the libbydo and and the the pleasure principle, and but Wright thought it was a real energy, and so did Freud originally, but he then uh thought it was just psychic and and it was looking at that the movement because he found that in in pleasure there's an increase of electrical charge at the on this the skin, and in pain there's a decrease. So when the when the orgone goes from the skin to the core when there's pain, that that there's an a corresponding movement of electricity. So that that it was looking at the blockages of emotions and and how the flow of emotions is connected bioelectrically. That that first led right towards an orgone. So the flow of emotion. If if orgone is identical with the flows of emotion, and it also is identical with the flow of consciousness, then emotions and time would be exactly interlinked. As you say, oh, in the Ark of.
Speaker 4: The Covenant also have some sort of manipulation over time.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that I'm sorry, I didn't hit that.
Speaker 1: As it didn't.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the Arc of the Covenant some sort of manipulator of time as well? Even when like when Moses had gone to go receive the tablets. Sorry, I'm getting a bunch of eighteen is flying over me. That whenever Moses received the tablets, he had aged or there was a manipulation.
Speaker 1: In time.
Speaker 2: That he didn't age.
Speaker 1: In an age. That's right, But he was gone for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he didn't he go up into the mountain for like forty days and nights, and that that's a heck of a long time to be on a mountain.
Speaker 1: It was some time.
Speaker 4: You know that it was a manipulation in time that it didn't agree with the natural course of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would make sense because that they often use symbolic language, like when they're describing things like the actual event. I mean he might have been he might have been on the mountain for sort of a week and a half or a month and a half, but it would get described as forty days because forty days is a a generation period. So that the Biblical Bible often uses symbolic language. But I don't think it's just symbols versus reality. I think there's some reality there and they symbolize it to an extent. So, but you know when they when he went up, were was it Moses or or uh his successor who when they created the golden calf while while he was while he was away, I believe it.
Speaker 4: Was when he had gone up to receive it tame commandments when he came back and they had created a golden calf.
Speaker 2: Because that that must have been a long time, because if they if they kind of abandoned their faith and practices, that it must have been Maybe he was away for six months. But I could well believe that that there would be some kind of time field dilation because you get that with that. There's a book called Oh. I always have trouble remembering the name of this book and it's it's about was it by Randall's uh and Jenny Jenny Run Her first name was Jenny and time it's something like time like time balls or something like that, like the these energy portals that and it was definitely an an or or energy. It seemed to me where when I read her read her book, and the these concentrations of of like orn or seemed to throw people into a different time dimension or that they go through these through these energy circles and they'd be bounced into a different time and they seem to have a lot of or in all characteristics I've I've listed them in one of one of my essays. And funny enough, it's really hard to get hold of this book now since i'd since I'd read it and quoted it. It's like sort of sixty quid to get a rare paperback of it. But it's really I think she's a UFO researcher. But anyway, there would be an association between time and strong oral fields. So I wouldn't be days and point I wouldn't be at all surprised if Moses had had traveled in time or been in a different time zone. But perhaps perhaps he was away for a year when he was up there, because they'd they've gone to must have taken time to abandon their faith in him and build their cow.
Speaker 4: Right which it said that it was forty days and forty nights that Moses was gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that they often use symbolic figures, so that like forty is forty weeks is a length of a pregnancy, and forty years is considered a generation, So forty days and forty nights is considered like a period of one thing changing into another. So it's like saying Moses went away for a period of a spiritual period of change. It may not actually mean forty days as in a month and ten days. I think. I think the Biblical stories are all founded in reality, but that they that the people in that era, they they had an understanding of symbology, whereas people have lost that understanding now so that the it does wrong have evolved in understanding.
Speaker 4: Yes, I will say that usually that's the amount of time that you quarantine an animal, yeah, first into the fold. Yeah, well, I mean you don't bring into the fold first, but you quarantine him for forty in like in Spanish what is mark?
Speaker 1: What is forty?
Speaker 4: If you hold it at bay for forty days forty nine to see if it comes down with anything, and then if it doesn't, then you bring it into the fold.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So it's a lot of the figures and dates and things you think, well, sort of, how could they have had an army of a quarter of a million or how I think that the it's not necessarily exactly, the figures aren't exact, necessarily exact, but that it's that they tell a story so that the story can still be true even if parts of the story is in the They make a subtle reference to monotomic gold with the story of the Calf, because in that they, in one version of the events there in the Bible, they melt the calf down and Moses makes the people eat it, and that the only way you can eat gold is to transform it into monotomic gold, which I think also connects back into Egypt, because white, white gold would have been a thing in Egypt. I believe that there is multiple stories about the Calf. I think in another story it gets thrown into a river. But it's that they that they hide things in the Bible like that they hide that the ark is activated by the priests, that they hinted it.
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 2: It's very uh, it's very clever the way all the sort of it works on many different levels and the symbology interacts with reality and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you've got some well adventures already stories to tell about about this stuff. That is crazy. You know what's funny, it's interesting every time you've come on. I don't know if it has to do with that stuff, but I always have to turn off your background thing because you do get a home. There's always a home there.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I had.
Speaker 3: To turn it on now. I meant to. I meant to tell you that way you were going on in the show, but I was like, i'll bring it up later. I did find it interesting you said that it supposedly gives off a horm and when you came on, I had to reduce the background noise because it was a horrible hump. And that happens every time you come on. Actually, I always have to do that yeah, I wonder you think the mic could be picking that up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well it's only just free that.
Speaker 3: Take it off, and actually people could hear it. I might be able to take it off for a second. The mica.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'm yeah, twelve foot from the energy box.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah, I can hear it now I have hold on one second. Yeah, now I shut it off, so people people, I'm sure I heard that now, the difference. Yeah, there's a hum dude. Oh yeah, I gotta go. I'm gonna show for Lisa. So yeah, uh you remember before how he mentioned the humming, how he thinks that stuffs hums. And I said to him, I said, I don't know if you've I don't know if I've ever told him, because I can just control the mic sittings here, some of them. Every time he comes on, I have to mute his the background noise because there's a horrible home and I was wondering if this somehow that's possible that it's picking that up. And watch listen, I'm gonna you listen in now it's quiet. I'm gonna take it off, and I'm gonna take it off now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went off.
Speaker 3: Definitely there's definitely a home and I was like, Yo, you think it's possible you might's picking that up.
Speaker 4: It sounds like when you flip on a switch for you know something.
Speaker 3: Right, or if you're too close to like if if my exologue cable was like maybe right against like an electrical thing, it might pick up something like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's funny, Leo, because me and Nick had a conversation about TV. Like back in the day when it used to be a TV set TV, you could hear a hum, like you could be in another room in the house and if somebody turned on the television and rack back, then the TV wouldn't immediately come on. You wouldn't hear any sound or anything. It just like clicked on and you could hear the hum before the sound came forth.
Speaker 3: Tubes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I remember that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And so you they could have it all the way down, but if you were in another room and you were sensitive to it, you could hear the hum like it was like this high pitched like white noise type. It wasn't even really a hum, it was like a white noise type difference in the sound area that you could pick up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they were pretty high vaultage strings when they the TV sets.
Speaker 1: Yeahs, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought that was interesting to bring that up with that home there might be here a lot. Yeah yeah, no, I noticed it as soon as like again every time he comes on did. But I just was like, maybe it's a headset of something. But then when you talked about the I was like, oh, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: I need to move to a church where I can have a stone a stone area for for the energy box, and I can live somewhere where I'm not getting too too fried.
Speaker 3: Who who knows what you might create if you put one of those things in the church and with the metals in there, if you've got to a nice.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, But the church organs are like a cloud buster in a way, and because they've got the big metal pipes and there and they're doing sound healing, and the church spires are like a pyramid. But the apparently spires are as effective as as pyramid shapes or cones are uh an effective energy condenser, but I think some pyramid researchers have found that cones can be just as good. So yeah, you and that stone accumulates or going charge. So but it contains it as well, so it would be ideal for me. Really, a stone church in the middle of the countryside somewhere.
Speaker 3: Mhm uh yeah, I'll play workout well. Uh yeah, I think over two hours I felt bad and always leaved for you because you're you know, all the way over there. So sorry, I kept you up like a love and.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it's not too late.
Speaker 3: All right, But yeah, I think I think if you don't mind, will wrap it up here. I mean, that was some wild stuff that you talked about. Good good, good, good luck to you man. It's living with that busy.
Speaker 2: Your favorite.
Speaker 3: The h he'p you come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a bit awkward sometimes sharing sharing, sharing your your life with an energy box.
Speaker 3: Yes, but do you want to uh do you want to let everybody know where they can read your stuff again and wherever they can find some of your stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well, my my substack is all gone O R G O N E and consciousness dot substack dot com and my kind of week to week articles of or my my more informal articles are on there. And then the more formal stuff I've done is on the jpot journal, which is an orgone journal that is run by an uh a psychiatrist in the States, and that's at psych orgone ps uh P s y C h orgone O R G O n E. I think that's right. I'll just double check that. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's right. P S y P S y C h O R G O n E dot com.
Speaker 3: I'll make sure I have the links in the bottom. Uh, Lisa again, thank you for joining me. That was awesome. I loved you put questions, the things you brought up. That was awesome. Uh, did you want to plug anything or yourself?
Speaker 4: Site of Occult Research Institute dot org where Leon has some great amazing read and so do many other people. Many of the contributors that have been on the show and that you know are contributed different topics and stuff like that. They have also contributed written content and so yeah, it's nicely organized.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 3: I tried. We tried trying our best with the time given. Uh, all right, so yeah, I'll leave uh Olivia links in the bottom. Leon, thank you very much for car on again. Man, that was always a really weird, interesting chat with you. I mean in a good way, in a good way, you know what I'm saying it's all just like wild stuff, So uh yeah, thanks again. We'll have to get you on in a few months from now and hear some more new wild and stories about Oregon.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: And that is the end of another occult rejex and until the next one, everybody be well later