Speaker 1: Get ready for third time. I got to say this today, but for a totally different reason. It is February February sixth, twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar in this thing that is allegedly reality at this point. Anyway, Friday night, Friar's Day, and about twenty four and a half minutes past eight pm, we have gone live for the Friday Night Calling show. But I was doing a Snapfoo News there live part two because I already released one from early this morning, but we had to get to another one. I wanted to play some clips and give you some other foods for thought, and might as well irritate a person or two, especially those that decided to email me recently. I finally got one email about the mob thing. I got an angry email again from a former serviceman, and I'm about fed up with former servicemen giving me crap. So I'm gonna speak to it tonight and say what I really feel, which I haven't said the whole time I've been doing this show about this situation, this adversarial crap, when I'm actually a normal and reasonable supporter of people in uniform. I'm just not licking boots and not screaming that everybody's a hero, even if they were, you know, a screw up that was just good enough to be a private in some military somewhere. It doesn't mean they're all heroes. I'm sorry. Not everybody was in a battlefield, and not everybody is tough after the service. Some of them are just brainwashed and some of them are broken because they went through real stuff. And you know what, I feel fully qualified to speak about these things because I've had to deal with them. I'm not them, but guess what, they ain't me anyway. Hints for later on in the show, and I don't want to get star on an argument, but you can call in and do whatever the hell you want. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call in. And I was just talking to be Pete before airtime about how we are going to expand that. But for now three one nine five two seven five zero one six, And I think in our very near future we're going to go on Twitter x right, and we're gonna use a Twitter space which we're gonna then rebroadcast through Live Rumble channel and put it out on the audio like we do now, except I'm not gonna ask Be Pete to turn on his camera, or if he does, he could make it real interesting. I would love to have Be Pete. You ever see that cartoon Me Pete with the like It's funny. It's like these still pictures of people and just their mouths are poking through, you know, the still picture, and they're talking. You ever see that cartoon? Like I forget what it was, but it was like one guy was like I don't know, one kid was like an Eskimo, and then there was like a white guy that was so white that he had white hair, and they were on adventures. And I don't remember much about it except seeing it at some strange time of day. But maybe you could do that, get a still picture of whoever you want, right, and you could just switch that around because you don't like showing your face. I would laugh my ass off if you did that on camera all the time. But in April, we're going to see we might all experiment with it. Maybe I'll just become a puppet. I would really like to have. Like if somebody has a puppet laying around in their basement and they want to mail it to me get it out of their house and make a deal with me that I can augment this puppet and make it the Ocelli effect puppet. Let's do it. It'll be the Ocelli Effect Rumble and that's just all we're gonna call it. Either that or my podcast sucks if my name is Ocelly something like that, and put it on Rumble that way. And I would love to have a puppet, you know, virtual or physical, but since I got no budget, hey, I'll take if somebody's got to use puppet laying around And no, it doesn't matter if it's dirty, grungy. As long as it's not you know, full of black mold or something, I'll take it. Maybe you have a ventriloquist dummy. Maybe you have a sock puppet that's kind of elaborate, or some sort of rare sesame street puppet that isn't worth money because it's damaged, but it would just be funky enough that I could make it into something I would love if somebody has a puppet. So I'm calling out. If you have a puppet, I'll send you my address and you can mail me any puppets you might have laying around or if your grandparents have one laying around to your parents have one laying around and they're dead, and you don't know why they had this puppet, and you're wondering if there was some kind of furry Anyway, I'm just throwing out a couple ideas before I turn the floor over to bet Pete and you. Three one nine, five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. This is the mood I'm in tonight. We're gonna try to have fun with this and see where it all goes. Maybe we'll even touch on the super Bowl before we're all done. So this my five minutes of non fame. Be Pete, what's on your mind this week as we prepare for callers, the Super Bowl and all that, and still continue to freeze in the southeast? Three one nine five two seven five zero one six join us or don't. I don't care. I'll sit and talk to b Pete. So anyway, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, other than the weather being totally crap, I've been looking for places like Honduras are somewhere to move to closer to the equator because I'm really getting tired of damn snow and ice Honduras me off. We ended up getting I mean, we ended up getting almost a foot of snow, which is it's rare for us. In about every ten years we'll get a one foot snowfall. But since then it's been freezing temperatures. Rain, We had rain, and sleep the other night all night long. Right, my heat pump is about to blow up. It's just ah, I'm tired of winter. I'm sick and tired of winter. And I'm a about to pick a fight with the Olympics because I don't understand this crap.
Speaker 1: Sure, why not? What don't you understand about the Olympics? Tell me?
Speaker 2: I watch, well, they haven't lit the damn flame yet. How the hell can you have Olympics with no damn flame? Now I'm watching. Where are they holding them at this year? Aren't they in Italy or somewhere?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, you know what, I did not pay enough attention to know what the hell is going on with the Olympics this year at all, Like I have no interest in it. But really, they didn't light the torch and they're competing in games already.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean it's they've been having me watching finger skating earlier. I don't know. I laid down, took the map. When I went to sleep, it was figure skating. When I woke up, it was Wheel of Fortune. Now they're back onto the Olympics and this is the big opening ceremonies, and it's like, yeah, they're in Milan and Cortina d'ampezo in Italy. How the hell can you have events and not even have the damn flame lid? Well, okay, just doesn't make sense in.
Speaker 1: Defense of Italy. I mean, at any time, somebody could be holding the Olympic torch hostage and nobody wants to report it, you know, because I mean there is something to the kidnapping game over there. It is lucrative. But also keep in mind, I mean it could be political correctness. You're not allowed to describe anything as flaming anymore, are you. I mean, you know, come on, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Arya Carrey. She's singing now. They still haven't lit the damn flame. Riah Carrey has really blown up. I mean, her button, her boobs are bigger than I ever remember them.
Speaker 1: But you know what blew up on Another singer of her ill recently. I saw clips of guess what, Jennifer Lopez. Now, her body looks pretty good, but her voice, Holy god, somebody tell that woman to dance because she should not be singing. But Selene can still sing, right.
Speaker 2: Selene Dionne, Now she's having real serious health issues right now, she's got some kind of Uh. I saw a video the other day O her boys. She's rough. Now this Mariah Carrey, I mixed them up again. I don't know if this is live. Yeah, I don't know if this is live or if this is pre recorded and they're just lip syncing. I don't have the volume up, but I don't know. It's like the Olympics has become a pageant or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Mariah Carrey's like a mental patient now though. Isn't she like totally backcrap all the time? I mean, isn't that. Are you not like surprised that she's like standing up and not screaming about, you know, the mice running in her brain? I mean, isn't that where she's about at or was that just the temporary insanity she suffered a few years ago. See, I was mixing up Celene dion and Mariah Carey sorry, I get you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, Celene deond, I mean, bless her heart. She's really having She's got some some kind of neurological any immune issue going on, and she's really having it rough right now.
Speaker 1: See I'm not laughing at her being sick. I'm laughing at blessed bless her heart, because that's just still killing me. Okay, bless her heart, there be Pete. That's fine. Uh you know why not?
Speaker 2: Well now you can think what you want from our discussion last week, But bless your heart doesn't always mean something sarcastically.
Speaker 1: Okay, you say so, now, you fucking northern.
Speaker 2: There's code down here, and you screw it all up with your with your I don't know your stereotype. That's what it is. Your stereotype in Southerners when they say bless your heart doesn't always mean something sarcastic.
Speaker 1: I listen, I try not the stereotype. But I mean, when I'm looking at the you know, every single thing is sugarcoated. You know, is a sugarcoated middle finger down here? I mean, you know the black girls that are clearly looking at me like I'm the blue, wide white devil when I step into one of their stores that they think they own, even though they're making eight bucks an hour. They look at me with daggers in their eyes and they call me shug So you know what am I supposed to do with dat? I mean angry white women who I don't know why they're even angry, except maybe it's because they're ugly. But other than that, you know, and angry and ugly can go together. I mean, I guess that makes you ugily. But you know, these white women that no longer have a shape to their body unless you count potato, and you know clearly have done something to their face over time where they've got a lot of scars and it ain't just act me. Plus they're dyeing their hair all kinds of weird colors, and still they're holding a job as a cashier angrily. You know, they call me nice things too, but you could see in their eyes they just their brains are our ready to leak forward through their eyes and try to poison me. They hate me on site, and oh but they're being sweet. Nah nah, Man Southerners, Come on, it's not a stereotype. It's a type you know. I mean, it's type cast because it's a type. It's not a stereotype. It's not me multiplying it or amplifying it. This is what is man, Come on, be honest.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I've given up on civilization here in the past six months. It's really gone down the tubes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It really pisses me off. Is when you see these TV shows like In the Heat of the Night. You know, Carol O'Connor was on that show for years and really made it a top show in the ratings. And what we hate most in the South is when people come down here from the North and try to fake a Southern accent because you can tell it. And I'm sorry, Carol O'Connor does not have a Southern accent. He was able to nail it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you say that now, But as that show was running, Southerners were accepting of him. They were like happy to see Archie Bunker with his crappy Southern accent, you know what I mean. You know that's true.
Speaker 3: When it was favorite, it was a huge.
Speaker 1: Favorite, and in the South. Look, if you look at the ratings, like literally the Nielsen ratings, it did better in the South than it did in the North. You know, it was just some.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess about the closest to Southern accents would be back when The Dukes of Hazards was on. They had a few character actors on there that nailed it pretty good, but a lot of them had Southern connections too, so they weren't total foreigners to the concept.
Speaker 1: No fair enough, But you know what I love about The Dukes of Hazzard is, you know, the two guys tried to hold him up for extra money, and then they brought in two cousins and they went, they won't care, We'll get another blond and brown haired guy. That didn't work. And then they also tried to send Enis over to Los Angeles to be the cop from Hazard Counties now in Los Angeles, and he's just stupid and he's in and nobody liked that show.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It was so bad in fact, that the uh what was their their rival network turned around and created a carbon copy show that also failed. You know, there was something magical to that that car that they don't you know that they say is racist even show on TV now, you know, because it's the general lead with the stars and bars, so you know, yeah, uh, and that was always the big trip every week is how far can they jump that car off a ramp that's conveniently out in the country.
Speaker 2: I mean, I forgot they moved through. That's something about that car. I forget how many how many actual cars they went through film in that series. To be alive, it's hard to come up with a bunch of dodges like that out of a graveyard somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, but those were good cars. I mean, those were fast vehicles when I saw them. In matter of fact, one of my uncles like literally ended up killing a guy who tried to rob his car in a parking lot of a pant mark at like two o'clock in the morning in Jersey because this guy came up on him and was like, I got a gun, and my uncle's like, yeah, I got a tire iron. He literally beat one of the guys to death and the other guy ran away wounded badly.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: They used approximately three hundred and twenty five cars for the general lee during the film in and A Duca Hazards, and only seventeen of them exists today. I'm surprised a bunch of damn dodges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm surprised that many of them still exist with the stuff they made that car do. And also I'm surprised that that number is so low. I would have thought they would have been kicking near a thousand of those cars. I mean, how many seasons was that thing on? B Pete? Do you know how many seasons it was on? Because I'm not hearing you?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, they see not at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I got you now your audio glitch. You know I wasn't, but now I do.
Speaker 2: We'll see. That's what I'm looking for is a number of seasons and they don't. What hell, let me do this.
Speaker 1: Well, I always go look, I'll go to the IMDb page because that's a fairly decent repository of base knowledge for almost any creative media.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: It was seven seasons, one hundred and forty seven episodes, nineteen seventy nine to nineteen eighty five, right.
Speaker 1: And then they tried to do the Dukes of Hazards.
Speaker 2: It was that few, you would think, right, I guess. Yeah, let's see if they have the rebrand on here.
Speaker 1: Well, they tried to do a TV movie.
Speaker 2: Second only to Dallas in the ratings at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they tried to redo the Dukes of Hazard and call it the Beginning TV movie in two thousand and seven, and you know it just it goes to the teenage cousins getting together there and you know, and gathering around Uncle Jesse. I guess you know for the first time when Uncle Jesse was on.
Speaker 2: Them, they had four films. They had The Dukes of Hazzard Reunion, Dukes of Hazzard Hazards in Hollywood, the Dukes of Hazzards in two thousand and five five, and then The Dukes of Hazzards The Beginning in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 1: Right, they haven't read on CBS. They can redo it now because he can'ture the general le out out of curiosity.
Speaker 2: Do you know what movie inspired the Dukes of Hazzards came out nineteen seventy five?
Speaker 1: My guess would be Smoking in the Bandit.
Speaker 2: Nope, Moon Runners out a bootlegging family.
Speaker 1: Oh it makes more sense, Okay, I have never foreseen that. Well, there was that, and then there was that Richard Pryor.
Speaker 2: Did James Mitch a minute, Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Richard Pryor, also in that same time period, did it, probably a little later, did that movie about the first black stock car driver and he uh, it was a you know, true based on a true story, but kind of a comedy and also a race car movie. And his whole thing is he had started as a as a shine runner too. Richard Pryor, I can't remember the name of the movie now, might have been something stupid, but like like literally grease Lightning or something like that. But it was about the first black stock car driver, you know, matter of fact, let's just go ahead and look that up. Since some IMDb and myself here and Catherine Bach was the big deal out of that. They even tried to get her to do a guest shot on that Enus show, you know. And who in the world didn't I mean, and in the rest of the country. I don't know how common a name like Enus was in the South at one point or another. I know there was other names that were common that were on there, but Enus was a weird one. And who in the rest of the country didn't automatically think Penis when they heard Enus? You know, I mean sometimes you'd think that that's what the actors were calling him on screen, even just because you know, he was supposed to be the nice guy. And then you had what was it Roscoe P. Coletrane, who was a complete caricature. And I'm surprised others weren't upset at that, right.
Speaker 2: No, we we have a history of weird names in the South. But yeah, Enis. In fact, I knew I worked with a guy his middle name was Enis because his grandfather was. People down here you get named after family members down the line. So yeah, for someone to carry a name like that, it was usually your your grandfather or your great uncle's twice removed that you were named after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't matter even if you your great great great whatever was named you know, rat turn, You're stuck with it. So here's the AI overview. That pretty much here's the AI overview because I pulled that Richard Pryor thing out of my out of my ass. Richard Pryor starred in the nineteen seventy seven biographical film and I had the title right, Greased Lightning, which tells the true story of Wendell Scott, the first black stock car driver win an upper tier NASCAR event. The movie followed Scott's journey from a World War Two veteran to a groundbreaking racer, highlighting the struggle against racial prejudice in the nineteen fifties, which I'm pretty sure was true. But also they showed him trying to run moonshine, you know, and he was good at it. And there's been a bunch of movies about, you know, shine runners, but that Duke's Hazard thing, that's the first time I think it was ever brought to TV that I remember anyway, But that was a true thing. I mean, some of these guys that were on dirt tracks in the South, you know, when NASCAR was not an international alleged sport, you know. And it's funny, I remember looking back at what was it, the South Park. I gotta be poor and stupid, That's how I'm gonna succeed in NASCAR. And it was like, yeah, that's kind of what we thought of it back then, and all of a sudden it became legitimate, you know, kind of like Garth Brooks, who, by the way, you know, they're claiming he's a serial killer online. I don't know if you know about that.
Speaker 2: We're go ahead, Yeah, we discussed that. A couple of shows back. Some guys started tracking where his shows were and finding dead bodies, and so they're coming up with this theory that that he's a serial killer. How many people from TV do you know had a piece of clothing name after them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a hell of a thing, the Daisy Dukes, right, I mean that's what you're going to refer to here, Catherine Bach and her signature, what they call Daisy Dukes. And you know, to me, the funny thing is, I mean, all that was, as far as I was concerned, to some cutoffs, and everybody had those where I lived, because you know, your pants got damaged, but they were still in enough good piece to be a pair of shorts. You turned them into shorts, didn't matter if it was pajamas or jeans. You did it. And hers were high cut so you could, you know, definitely see the bottom of the Yes.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, she she came came up with that, with that costume. He told her what the costume was gonna be. She says, I'll bring my own, and will she show up with the cut off that the shorts all they said, hey, no problem. There was one scene or something in a restaurant where they thought it was inappropriate, but other than that, she kept them on the whole time. And reading here, it says she heard about the audition through her husband, and when she arrived U the producers were looking for a Bolly Parton look alike, and as soon as they saw her, they hired her on the spot. And then they came over with the costume idea and she said it she could bring her own outfit, which was his home a T shirt and a pair of cut off shorts and high heels, and they kept it.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, right, no brilliant move. And here's the funny thing. They were looking for a Dolly Parton look like. You know what that is. That's seventies polite speak for we wanted a woman with big breasts, that's all, because Dolly Parton and Catherine Baka have nothing. She didn't even come close to fitting the type. It's not like that's a better version of Dolly Parton either, you know. So they just were like, well, we'll just put a big titty woman up there and that'll work, you know, a big titty Southern girl. And they saw her and went, wait a minute, we can go for this one. And they were better off. You know, if that Daisy Duke was played by you know, younger Dolly Parton, it wouldn't have worked. Man, I mean, you know, you would have to low cut the tops and imagine how the hell those things stayed on. But that was back in the days when people are so ignorant. They would be waiting for part of her costume to you know, pot, you up a little extra more, maybe we'll see a little more, which Ben's overlooked. People were stupid back then, you know, expecting that to make it to TV.
Speaker 2: I came across the post the other day about Dolly Parton. I didn't know this, but remember Jackie Harry, the black actress comedian.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Jack Jackie was her change.
Speaker 3: She went by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah, somebody somebody posted a short clip of hers. You know, Dolly Parton wrote, I Will Always Love you and what is her name? Damn it? He's the black singer that that that died in the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Shit, well you're talking about when you used top.
Speaker 2: Of my tongue here, when you used to when Yeah, so when they Houston released that, she did that song and they were Jackie Harry used to be on the Dolly Parton show, and some of the producers and all they were talking and asked her and said, Dollie, you know you know, are you mad that Whitney Houston recorded that song? And she turned to jack A Hare and said, come here, let me show you something. And they went in her dressing room and she opened the drawer on her desk and she pulled out a copy of an invoice and she said it was her first royalty check from I Will Always Love You, And she gave it to Jackie Harry. She's looking at it and she said, now, this was the first royalty check that she got off that song. And Jackie Harry says it was for a million dollars. Yes, She said that Dolly Parton took that from me and waved in my face kind of said, do you think I'm mad that she did this song? You know, people's gotten over. I think it's estimated two hundred million dollars in royalties off that song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, people forget nowadays. But I mean she had enough money to build dolly Land, an amusement park, you know, so.
Speaker 2: Dolly would believe it or not. Doll I was looking at some of her some of her charitable stuff. Yeah, and she's worth Dolly Parton is worth about six hundred and twenty five million dollars she's given away at least that much over the years for all of the programs that she has donated money to and these charities that she started. People don't really realize, you know, how much of an impact Dolly Partner has had on a lot of people's lives.
Speaker 1: Oh, we had a call her, but they dropped off. I was just about to get to them, but they went away. No, the thing is, Jimmy was in the earlier well three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six love to hear from you. But you know, the thing about Dolly is no, she's even though a lot of what made her you know, look, the thing that made her famous is not the thing that really drove her career money wise. And her behavior is not just to put on acts. She's not Ellen DeGeneres pretending to be nice to people when she's a beast, you know what I mean. That's the weird thing. Like Dolly Parton's from a whole other planet when it comes to celebrities. And uh, it's funny because like you know, I don't I don't particularly love Dolly Parton, but it's just respect where respector is do you know? She basically got extra famous because of the size of her chest. You know, she had a decent singing voice, and she made a lot of money off of songs that she didn't even have to sing, which you know, makes sure.
Speaker 2: It has over three thousand songs, right and three thousand song titles. I mean, that's a lot of music.
Speaker 1: That's the thing that catalog in those public numbers. I guarantee you she's taken in. Like, if what you're saying is true, Okay, so let's just say let's just work with the six hundred million and say that she gave away that much to people too, right, So you're saying she had one point two billion dollars, you know, and again you got to translate that because in today's money it would be different. But the ubiquitous nature with which her music permeated the culture at different times, in different stages and everything else. I mean, hell, she had the kind of career where when she dies, they might find out that she's got, you know, way better than Jimmy Buffett money. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, she's probably like Elvis honestly, you know, and Elvis was kind of broke when he died. Almost the Elvis estate was all messed up.
Speaker 2: But Elvis wanted to record I Will Always Love You, and she wouldn't let him have it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Then she lets Whitney Houston do it, and it turns into multimillion dollar royalties.
Speaker 1: Right, and it got attached to that movie, So you know, there's the movie. You know, please, she was collecting residuals on things and she didn't She probably didn't have to do anything in the nineteen eighties, and still she did a movie with Sylvester Stallone. Again, I'm not sure if he's you know, everybody talks about what a genius he was because of Rocky, but you take a look at the other stuff. You ever see that movie where he's like a country singer he has to become a country singer from a New York cab driver and Dolly Parton's love interest Bill.
Speaker 2: I kind of gave up on Sylvester Stallone when he did the movie with a Steale Getty. What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh stopper, my mom, stopp her, my mom, wos shoe? I mean, dude, gave it up then, Yeah, but it might be worth a watch to see the awkwardness with which you know, Sylvester Stallone is the love interest of Dolly Parton while she tries to teach him to be a country singer for real. She's got some sort of bet with this jerk who was her ex husband or something, and it's like, we're gonna teach you to be country boy, and he's like, put on a stupid New York kid driver, I don't know how to be country. And then they have this ridiculous like, I know Dolly did her best, but you can only you know, look, you can only make a statue as big as the lump of clay they give you, Okay, and Sylvesters the Loane tries to sing this almost like you know, pseudo rock country thing with her, and it's just awful all the way around. It's like a perfect bad movie night movie. Oh my god, what was that called.
Speaker 2: I read an article about about Dolly that she started this reading program for kids, and I think she has given away something like over two hundred and eighty million books to children to these various programs that she's got going on, right, you know, it's just amazing the little things that she's done that nobody knows about the money that she got from the royalties from Whitney Houston singing her song. She went and bought a strip mall in the black part of Nashville and built up that whole area for the community. And she made the comment she says, you know, this is nice because I can be down here with her people, which were my people, and this is the people I grew up with. So you know, she's she's I think she's done more philanthropy than what she's ever done entertainment wise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably. And the thing about it is she doesn't she's not a publisher. It's not a pr campaign like she legitimately went and did stuff. You got to find out about it. There's tons of stuff like that. You're talking about the book program, But there's a bunch of things she paid for. You know, people wanted education, she paid for that. She did up, you know, raise up a bunch of neighborhoods, like I said, built Dollywood.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that she went nas all across the nation, all of these poor high schools, and that she would buy band uniforms and instruments. Are all the kids that were participating in band. In fact, they did a little interview with two students that happened to meet each other at some football game or something. The two bands were playing, right, and they got to talk, and both of them received their instruments and their uniforms from Dolly Parton.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's the funky thing is she was also a musician who put into musical causes, believing that it was part of educating. And you don't see any of that stuff really out there too much. Occasionally a story comes up here or there, But my understanding is, I mean, there's tens of thousands of young people and in various parts of the country that, like you know, owe her their existence in the world of music at all because they didn't have the money, they were in a bad spot, the band couldn't be funded whatever, and she would turn around and just quietly provide funds, you know, and again not seeking publicity and all that. So, you know, we respect where respect is do what can I say? You know, not everybody who makes six hundred million dollars is going to even turn around and give you a dollar, you know, or even piss on you if you're on fire. Anyway, we got a caller, and I'm not sure who it is because my memory's not serving me lately on the phone numbers, but let's see who it is and what they got to say before we go further in conversation about Dollywood and such. Rhinestone by the ways, the name of that stupid horrible movie with Sylvester's The Lode. Oh my god, that movie's terrible. I mean it's almost as bad as the Star Wars prequels. I'm telling you, almost, not quite but almost. Anyway, Yep, you're live. So what you got on your mind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was Rhystone. You're already you took it away from me.
Speaker 1: Ah, man, I'm surprised. You know, I didn't know what happened here for a while there. Man, How you.
Speaker 3: Doing like a billy grieve?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm I got bones broken that I didn't know I had broken. But they have at least finally figured that out. But other than that, you know, I'm miserable, just like you. But anyway, Well, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 3: Well, I no, I was just truning in. You were wondering about what sliced the Lotte movie.
Speaker 5: It was it was Ryan Stone, like a pretty horrible movie. This is probably going back, like, you know, half an hour ago. But you know, Roscoe P. Coltrane Chang's best. You know who he was the acting teacher of in the early nineties.
Speaker 1: I do not who.
Speaker 3: Quentin Tarantino.
Speaker 1: Wow. So he taught Quentin Tarantino to act.
Speaker 3: Yep. Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah in the late eighties, right before Rick Clinton was an Elvis impersonator on The Golden Girls.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Fascinating. I had no idea about that. But then now now some things make sense, you know, in the world of Kevin Smith. Right, I'm behind the times a little bit, but I saw something really weird. He's doing a podcast with his daughter now Kevin Smith. Yes, and it is very strange to watch.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's all about veganism.
Speaker 5: Is it the one where he cooks vegan dishes with his daughter?
Speaker 1: Oh, he wasn't cooking him. He was having people from vegan restaurants come over and bring him free food. And I'm like, this is very very strange.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and I'm watching this podcast and I'm going it's a very low rated podcast on his platform, and it's just very weird to watch him do this stuff. And he's still wearing the big giant like jackets and things from when he was you know, very much heavier, and now he's very skinny, and he's where he looks like, he looks like he's he's a bathroub. Well either that or he's auditioning to be the penguin. I mean, you know, something is wrong with his look, his little head and a giant coat. It's like the opposite of the Chris Barley bit. I mean it's Ralph dude, what what is? What is going on? Is he okay because.
Speaker 5: He went to uh, he went to him a couple of years ago, no joke.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't hold that against people, but I mean something else is wrong beyond you and me.
Speaker 3: Book.
Speaker 1: You know, some of us have been there and uh, you know, occasionally you need a rest, but and sometimes people get involved with and sometimes people get involved with your life and decide to be scumbags. And you know what, then you can't help but land in there and you got to work your way back. Oh.
Speaker 3: I know about that too, That's right.
Speaker 1: Kind of things sucks. I mean, some of us have that shared experience. I'm just saying, you know, anybody know the code? Yeah, okay, anyway, so what else is on your mind?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to troll that d with the the uh the Dukes of Hazard thing.
Speaker 3: Other than that.
Speaker 5: He was just waiting to see what the two you's we're gonna talk about tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we you know, we we don't have a plan, a game plan when we come in.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We're also talking about maybe trying to take the show to twitter x and run it through Rumble at the same time and maybe start adding video to it. God help you all. You're gonna have to look at my face. And I got ideas about how to avoid maybe be Peach Show in his because sometimes he doesn't want to show his face. Hey, there's another caller, So hang on and if you want, I'll bring you back in in a minute. But if not, we're going to go to Chris in California. I think if I'm reading my board right, But then again, the blind guy don't necessarily trust the messenger. Is that you is? No, it's Danny. Oh, it's Danny in California anyway? Oh do I not have sound? Danny?
Speaker 3: Am I on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I got you on?
Speaker 3: Okay, go ahead, Oh okay, yeah I didn't. I didn't hear. I didn't know it picked up so quickly.
Speaker 6: Hey Jack, I don't know what subject now you're talking to, But I just wanted to talk how much I appreciate your snap foo news because not only you're reading the news, but I get I get I get an emotional response, and I actually enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what it is, I'm a little upset because I have people thinking that, you know, certain things are newsworthy, and I'm like, if you were listening to my show so many months ago, you had already heard this, and it's just it's getting me a little crazy. And on top of it, the bad articles like this is the stuff that I was sifting through, and it's like everybody rejected it, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I did it. I did two of them today and I just haven't put out the podcast for the second one yet. But this one's interesting because I got, you know, the whole Trump. I don't know if you saw, but Trump reposted somebody with the you know, the Obamas in a monkey AI and and they were doing like lion King songs and I'm like, how many layers of exactly how tone dep is this? And like and they had to pull it down finally, and and like say, oh no, some staffer reposted that they didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, what what happened. I haven't.
Speaker 6: I mean, I worked like a fifteen and a half hour a day I saw. I'm not aware what happened. Okay, is this is this Trump do something.
Speaker 1: Yes yesterday right on truth social Trump reposted somebody's AI video. Okay, because first of all, the news is telling you he posted it. They're skipping the fact that it's a repost, which means he found it funny and reposted it it kind of like I do on my Twitter account, and he reposted it to call attention to it. And it's Michelle and Barack Obama's heads on like apes, and the apes are still, but the heads are bopping around and they're singing a song from the Lion King. Okay, and people freaked out to say, guess what, that's racist. And then the White House pulled down the the this is untrue social and it got reposted everywhere viral. There's pictures of it when I put out the graphic. I'm gonna put out a still of it even just to show it to you. But but the thing is, it's like they pulled it down. They blamed it on a staffer. Now that somebody else was running believe this somebody else is running Trump's truth social account, no kidding, and so it's not really his fault and it's not really racist that and besides, you know, so I'm laughing at the fact that there's all this outrage because I think it's hilarious. It's like, this is precisely what I would expect an eighty year old guy to repost as funny and not realize that. Yeah, and it's not the PC police being out of control, which is too funny because you look at his defenders and I've got I think I've got two different ex posts, like is somebody defending it and saying, really, what they needed to do is add Gavin Newsom to it and make him a monkey shit and you know, along with the rest of the monkeys that need to be in the video. And I'm like, so we're going to triple down on calling black people monkeys, especially the first black president and his wife who has been called a man and foreign agent. And sure, now let's just go straight for the monkey thing, because that's not obvious racism or anything, is. I mean, that's hilarious And he was just he reposted it because he thought it was funny, and he gave it no thought that's what happened. But now they're claiming some poor staffer, somebody's got to lose their job. And I bring that up during the time that you know, Jefferson Morley's all upset that the Washington Post is being gutted, as if that was an institution of valor and honor at all. And it's just jeff Bezos placating the Trump administration. And we already knew this was happening. That's why he gave forty million to have you seen the Millennia movie yet I don't know anybody who has. I think I got one YouTuber to claim that he has, But I'm gonna see it at some point point because it looks funny, the trailer and everything. And they gave her forty million dollars for that. You know, Bezos, who again, I remind you, collected the tax credit during COVID right for his kids because on paper he doesn't own stuff, but he's a billionaire who goes up in rockets and brings William Shatner with him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: He he's like Elon Musk with slightly less of an ego. That's it, you know, the guy who can afford to buy a whole town in Italy. He's got to gut the Washington Post and get rid of all the DEI hires. I mean, you need to look at the amazing onion of coverage on this and how it's bent and twisted in every direction and nobody wants to get the fact straight. It's just hilarious to me anymore. It's like, what am I supposed to do with this? You know, I try and give you analysis you don't want it. What am I doing? I don't know? So anyway, Danny, I love the Obamas are literally in monkey suits and no, that's not racist. What are you stupid? What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What do I think of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think well, honestly, I am no Trumpster. I'm not going to defend them, but obviously somebody is running his truth social because I know, even as is nuts as I think he is, I think he's got better political instincts. I mean, that's just beyond stupid. It gives somebody, you know, it's a distraction.
Speaker 1: Well, there's there had to be lots of distractions. Look, wait a minute, wait a minute, Danny, there had to be lots of distractions because remember this is during the same week where your DOJ literally released kiddie porn. Okay, And if I was on YouTube, yeah, if I was on youtubevpte, i'd have to say KP because you can't even say kittie porn on YouTube. And you know what's funny too, is uh, you know Chris is on the other line, which is why I was saying Chris at first when when you probably heard me try to pull you on the line.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I did hear that, correct, But.
Speaker 1: I put him on hold. I wonder, I wonder if he's got a viewpoint on this. You want to talk to him for a minute, I'll let you guys talk. Sure, Okay, So have you seen the Obamas and the monkey suit thing? Do you have an opinion? Chris? Uh? Oh, I know I unhute him. I know I unmuted him, but he's not speaking. Yeah, there he is, there he is. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 7: If if it comes to KP type stuff, you can mute me again because I have nothing to do with anything, Like, I don't know what you're talking about, is some kind of monkey stuff with kitty whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that's about.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're mixing things up. Here's the two separate issues. What I said is, this is during the same week where the DOJ, the Department of Justice literally and the National Archives released nude photos of underage girls as part of the Epstein drop, and there was a media outlet's trying to tell them you need to flag the like telling the DOJ what the flag and pull back. So when they pulled back a bunch of Epstein files after they made a massive document drop forty days late from their deadline, they put out a bunch of naked pictures of women and girls on you. So be careful what you doalloaded off of the Epstein files. I'm just warning everybody, be careful what you downloaded. Okay, if you got the.
Speaker 2: First when it comes to the Epstein, Yeah, when it comes.
Speaker 3: To the Epstein files right now.
Speaker 5: The only thing that the last thing I saw was supposedly Bill and Hillary Clinton are testifying to something behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: Supposedly.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it, but it's supposedly happening right now.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good, That's all I know about that.
Speaker 1: Because they dared to defy a subpoena, so they didn't go and testify to Congress about it. But no, I'm literally talking about they did a massive document dump. You know how people have been saying, release the files. Well, now the administration says we did. Here they are, but in the first couple of days when they released them, they literally, in a technical way, they released kiddie porn because they had underage girls topless at the very least. And that's from what I saw. I didn't download it because I always wait to download things like that.
Speaker 8: Okay, because so so basically, anyone that goes to download any files relating to this dump could be charged with child pornography basically.
Speaker 1: Right, only if they did it in the first couple of days. Technically speaking, that's right. Now they pulled it back. Well, that was one issue. The other issue is Trump reposted a AI thing of Barack and Michelle Obama's heads pasted onto ape's bodies and they're singing a song from the Lion King in the video and in the version I saw. He put it out on truth Social last night, big uproar about how racist it is, and I'm watching people defend it. And now he pulled it back and the Trump administration is formally blamed a staffer who was running his truth social account. So I have a question.
Speaker 5: Did the AI leak in some certificate this type of stuf.
Speaker 1: No, no it didn't. But people are trying to add to it and say, oh, not only are these people eligible to be monkeys, but we should make more monkeys in the video. And by the way, make Gavin Newsom monkey crap in the video. Do that, you know, big giant monkey poop, that's Gavin Newsom. So anyway, I'm not saying I did sig. I'm just laughing at the clown show here, because this is your leadership, you know, And and people are defending this like that's not racist, and I'm like, how okay, how much more clearly do you have to endorse something then if you're just gonna call you know, I called white people monkeys. Uh, And you know in my earlier years where I was allowed to use you know. And now, by the way, f slur is what you say instead of the U F word forget a people. That's another thing on YouTube, which is why I'm not gonna bother with YouTube. I can't keep up with the language police over there. I just can't. And if I do a call in show forget it. When my channel was being crushed. That was part of the problem. The call in show. You guys would say stuff that I didn't even think was remotely offensive, and it was apparently you know, so I'm not touching YouTube, But we may just have to launch the Ocelli Rumble channel and do a broadcast from there, because I don't think they'll bother me over there, because apparently they won't to start doing videos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they won't with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think I personally, I honestly don't think you're gonna have callers or yourself even referring to what you just said that f slur.
Speaker 3: I don't think this is gonna probably come up, you know what I mean. So I think you'll be.
Speaker 1: All right, but who knows. But I'm just saying, you can't even describe stuff, you know, they're literally calling sexual assaults essays or they're calling it grape grape in order to shield the word from the AI. This is what they're doing on there as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mitchell, have you noticed it's only certain people that worry about that. There's others on YouTube that they let say anything. Yeah, I don't understand that at all. But they're paying somebody to be able to get away with it.
Speaker 1: No, they're not paying anybody. There are certain people that are privileged on the platforms where they don't make the AI comb through their transcripts.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying about Alex Jones about like five six years ago, before he got booted off of YouTube. I said, there's one hundred things this guy said. And then I watched people play clips from his YouTube channel and get bounced with violations of terms of service because of the clips they played. But yet the original video in its entirety is still up there with the language and tacked. And I'm going, huh, does that represent a loaded deck to you? Or is it just me al Jones was allowed to get away with it for a long time. Uh, And I don't know, maybe he's been bounced again or he's back. Who knows. He's got multiple channels and they keep trying to get me to listen to him on X every time I open up X, which, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, they had something to do with this ad revenue. Chuck, I think that had something to do with it before he got bounced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the funny thing though, because some of this stuff I see here. You go ahead, go ahead, be pete.
Speaker 2: When they had amnesty, they were going to let him back on and they gave him the account and then they immediately took it from him again. There was somebody else, I forget who it was that maybe it was Nick Quinta's. They let him back on, and before they could do anything, they jerked there. Because that's when, you know, when I had commented to you, hey, they got an amnesty, you know, they might let you channel back up. Well with those two, they let him have the channel and then they took them from them a games almost like a aha, just despite you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I never even got the chance to put my channel back up because you know, so I give up on YouTube because I filled out the form you know for a listen. You guys took me down due to medical disinformation blah blah blah. And you know, they have anybody's channel that you know ever existed, even if they deleted it, you can't see it. Nobody can see it. It's in their database because they restored me after a year. Somebody else just called in, by the way and hung up. But Danny, I'm not hearing from you anything you want to add to the conversation, I'll shut up.
Speaker 6: No, my my, I'm just I think it's all a distraction. I mean from posting a video like that, and I mean I probably listened to easily while worked in easily thirty hours of podcasts of different aspects of different releases from this Epstein files.
Speaker 3: And it's just it's just moving the topic, you know, to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just just another distraction. You're going to defend it or you're going to criticize it, but you're going to stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: I think it's I'm just but like I was.
Speaker 6: Saying, I I really do enjoy your your staff, your staff for the news. And you were talking a little bit about the you know that you said the Democratic circling firing squad.
Speaker 3: I had some thoughts about that.
Speaker 1: Well, because who's there, who's their leader at this point right there? Their leader in the polls is supposedly news well, their leader.
Speaker 3: Their leadership. The leadership is pathetic.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, Chuck Schumer and Hockey and Jefferies is Apple absolutely awful. I'm just waiting for them to let the cream rise to the top because they have this seniority, they have this seniority and mentality where the top runs things, and that's the biggest problem with them. And then on the other hand, I mean you go to the Republicans. I don't have any use for the Republicans on policy, and they're their moral character and they show they they flipped and you know, you made the thing about Kevin Neison. Yeah, he wants to be president. I would have to say he's not a radical leftist. I mean, some of those policies are good and others he's incredibly disappointing. And then you mentioned uh A Costo, a Costio aoc.
Speaker 3: I think she has a lot of ability and talent, but I don't think the Democrat.
Speaker 6: Party is going to let her, you know, break away in any capacity just because you know, they just had Kamala a woman of color. They're not gonna have a woman of color.
Speaker 3: You know, run in twenty twenty eight. They they're they're they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna want more of a I mean what they're gonna want is is is a lily white, white red candidate to run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going to have to sense strategically, I think that's what's look at that. Oh, okay, we are going to have another caller soon, but I've seen two of them come on drop off. So okay, now I've got two callers in the queue, and I'm going to get to them shortly because I appreciate you guys actually calling in. But I got one last question for you before I go to the next caller, and that is where what the hell happened to Corey Booker? Because you notice he was like a star for a minute, and now everybody's gone out of their way to keep him off TV. I mean, is there a scandal about to burst that they're trying to keep his head down for or is he just not interesting because everybody saw him cry and you know, make a big deal at him not peeing on the floor of the Senate, you know for a while. I mean, is that where we're at with this guy? I mean, what do they got left as an opposition?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think I think.
Speaker 6: They have some candidates, really, but you know, Corey Booker's Gavin Newsen is raising a lot of money. I got a lot of perspective on him. But there's some there are some candidates waiting in the in the wings that I think they could get some traction, and they're not governors. There's two, well, one is a governor and two are senators, and it will be a different perspective that you're going to hear on your mainstream media. Cool one would have to be and Andy Bsheer, the governor of Kentucky, is a very interesting Yeah, there's an interesting guy. One in a deeply red straight he's a Democrat. He's not super exciting that we listen to them. The guy actually gets things done. Another one is a Chris van Hollen, the Senator and Chris Murphy.
Speaker 3: These guys, I think they got the building. They can.
Speaker 6: Actually, I think they're spot on them a lot of things. I'm not saying they're perfect, but they're a lot much better if the party gets behind them atmosphere, if that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense fair enough. So look, I'm gonna get to people in order here. But Mikey Cheryl, Mikey Cheryl is not going to work out in the DNC either. I gotta tell you. Uh, that's another disaster. But anyway, maybe you'll have some other insight. But Sheer makes sense when he speaks, at least, which I appreciate. Which is getting to be more and more of a rare commodity in the American political scene at this point makes sense out of your nonsense. You know, please and try to tell me why you're in the major party outside of the fact that you need the fundraising capabilities. Anyways, looks like we have our friend from Florida on the line and he's next in line. So what's on your mind? Man?
Speaker 3: Oh, good lord, Chuck, how you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm doing? You know, I'm gonna go on Monday and we're gonna figure out what to do with a couple of broken bones. Finally, But you know, did you see the Obamas in the monkey suit? You gotta want to talk about that or you got something else in mind?
Speaker 9: Oh, I got something else. Unfortunately, you know, I got in the midst of I want to.
Speaker 3: Go sports to Earth? Or what do I want to do? Uh, you know, no offense to Danny, all right.
Speaker 9: I questioned his uh his political innings.
Speaker 10: You know, you know, I remember, you know, back before you know, remember when it was being questioned whether or not Biden would drop out the runnings, you know, before Kamala took place, and.
Speaker 3: Uh what it was.
Speaker 9: I think Danny was growing out that he thought like Shapiro would be a good fit. He was defending Jamal Bowman, you know the congressman, the black congressman. You know the Rice Graft that pulled the fire alarm.
Speaker 2: You know that that stuff.
Speaker 9: Okay, defending those type of people, and he seems to just only steer along.
Speaker 2: His party line.
Speaker 9: And both parties, I mean, the moral characteristics questionable, Okay, I mean they're both the same wing, the same fucking bird. Sorry if I'm the first one to say the f for it tonight, for the entire direction.
Speaker 1: It's okay, we're not on YouTube so that.
Speaker 9: They're both Yeah, they're both fucking corrupt, all right. Neither party is to be fucking trusted being ran astray.
Speaker 1: That No, I'm just saying that is exactly where I come from on this, okay, which is, you know, it's two different flavors of the same corruption. Uh but you know it's same ship ice cream. But yeah, exactly, it's a It's like I was thinking basking Robins and then I decided not to because there isn't even thirty six flavors or whatever. It's just really two and that's your big choice, you know, And nobody ever asks to set the menu. The thing is at least Danny talks about something other than Trump, which I'm happy about. That's the thing I can't stand in fact that the guy sucks all the air out of the room all the time, and that's all we wind up talking about, which does what supports him? And I don't want to support any of them if we want to talk about this. I mean, look, we could talk about the glory days of the WWF too, And you know, the Ultimate Warrior versus hul Cogan. The Ultimate Warrior couldn't sell as many tickets or merch, so they had to bring back Terry Belea who you know. A weird interview from his daughter not too long ago. I caught somewhere Brooke Hogan looks very strange, just saying, you know, you can tell her eyes are pinned way back too far, you know, and all that, And I mean, the plastic surgery disaster is rough. I don't know who's worse, her or the guy who used to host Morning Joe. What's that guy's name? The guy with the dead helper in Congress over there, oh Scarborough? Right, a dead staffer or something, your intern in his office, right, and that's why he left Congress. I don't know which ones in worse shape from the freaking plastic surgery. Really, uh, but Brooke looks weird and there's a lot of weird stuff going on still swirling around the estate of Oulkogan, and that's bizarre. But I'd rather just talk about, Hey, what was WrestleMania three? Like, you know, because it's that's the way I feel about politics at this point. I'm very much, you know, in the Jesse Ventura mindset. Although he's saying some weird things online lately. Have you checked that out?
Speaker 9: Oh fucking Jesse Venturia is just as I mean, good lord, it did just to be a you know what we call.
Speaker 2: The truth Reback in the day, I used to follow him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 9: Then the sinners covid Ran you know, came around. You know, remember it was proper ten years prior he was talking about. There was you know, warning everybody there was going to be a vaccine that was going to come around, well dramatically, right now, Well.
Speaker 2: What happened when that what happened when that vaccine rolled around?
Speaker 10: Though he thought he flip flopped, you.
Speaker 9: Know it just as easy as a damn politician.
Speaker 1: Well that was the funny thing, right, Remember, he had that show conspiracy theory, and he makes a big show of flying us. He flew this woman doctor in from somewhere outside of the United States who would not even go inside of the hangar at the airport with him, who said, I'm gonna talk to you and I'm gonna jump back on this plane because I don't even want to be in the United States. And Jesse said why, and she said, because they're going to force the vaccine on all of us. And this is like two thousand and five. There's a big vaccine, They're going to have an epidemic. They're gonna stage it this way. They're gonna make everybody comply out of fear. And I don't want to be in the United States. She's saying this in two thousand and five, and he's like agreeing with her, and then when it starts to happen, he goes the other way. You know, like, I don't know what to make of Jesse at this point. It's very very weird.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: You look at the strange stuff and yeah, you had Alex Jones on there, and the whole thing about oh, these are all coffers, you know, when they were grave liners, plastic grave liners, pretty much for putting things in the ground and making sure you don't have contamination flexible plastic and stuff like that, so it doesn't you know, get messed up like in a dozen metal tanks or cement bolts, you know, And why is the government buying so many of them? Yeah, that was weird, but you know that's the episode they were.
Speaker 9: It was a postal service, what arm and up, you know, a woman ship. You to look back in the day, you know, when all this stuff was going on, the Postal Service was U purchasing certain amounts, you know, certain amounts of ammunition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and various sins were doing the same shit.
Speaker 1: And they were putting done.
Speaker 9: Aw somehow magically included in the budget.
Speaker 1: And they were putting these weird colored stickers on people's mailboxes. I saw it myself. They were doing that in North Carolina when I got there. Now, I didn't see those in Jersey, you know. And everybody was screaming at me, they're coming after the right wingers, the gun owners, and they're going to try and take our guns away. And my argument always was, look, the government, the government's not going to take your guns. And here's why you can do much more harm to each other with them, uh than you can to the government. The government's not interested in taking your guns away.
Speaker 9: Uh there there government, Just they've got their drones. That's all they did well, And that was my other Drone tech is something that we can't possibly fath them.
Speaker 1: Although if you're somebody who's consuming news like I am lately, Uh, did you see what they showed on Capitol Hill this week? Uh? That uh that weird orb over Yemen? Did you see that.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: And we come across that one.
Speaker 1: It's because you mentioned drones, I bring it up. But what happened is they have this camera angle on a couple of drones, a couple of military drones, following an orb near Yemen, and they decided to engage with this strange you know uap and they fired a hell fire missile at the thing, and it like caught the missile and then it exploded and this thing flew away at a rapid pace with all of the debris, uh, you know, still intact. It just took the hellfire missile after it detonated with it wherever it went and our drones couldn't keep up with it. And they showed that on Capitol Hill this week. It happened in twenty twenty four. Though, there is some weird stuff happening. And whether that's you know, all of technology, or it's an adversary with technology, or it's US testing technology, there is some strange stuff starting to happen, man, and nobody's paying AI.
Speaker 9: Just for the general purpose of using us.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to I'm not trying to talk over you.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying that's always the possibility that we have technology. I mean, no, that's fine, AI. I mean, you know, the ad generative technology. I mean, you have to understand and everybody lesson does. I mean, this shit's easily twenty years you know ahead of what we think of this. Oh yeah, you know, we think that what we're seeing now these shitty shit you know what I consider shitty quality. I can still tell a difference, especially with the cadence of the you know, there's people talking in and you know what I mean, it's pretty much a dead giveaway generally, you know, well, you know, unless it's a you know, if it's a fucking if it's a cat, it's a goldfish. I mean that's pretty you know, you're a fucking Mom, if you're call of that crap, you know, no, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you're seeing that one.
Speaker 1: All true, and they show like, you know, puppies fighting off bears and you know, stuff like that. No, I know that that stuff's interesting, and the toys are you know what we get. But it's just amazing to me that there are stranger things happening and nobody's paying attention to it, because, yeah, this is the mass distraction, and you wonder what's really going to happen. You know, like I said on my show, everybody kind of forgot about you know, Ukraine sort of. But that whole deal is still happening, and that weird negotiation. Nobody's really breaking it down because they're too busy with the rest of the hailstorm. Anyway, hang on, I'm gonna get to our last caller around the line, and then who knows, maybe we'll do a free for all. I mean, I got four callers lined up here, and what do you think of that? B Pete? After we get to Jimmy James here, you want to go just let everybody talk to everybody? Or what do you think?
Speaker 2: Sure sounds good because we got.
Speaker 1: Four callers on the line, and I'm thinking we could take a break and let them all talk to each other. What do you say? All right, first though, we give Jimmy James his time, equal time to everybody. What's going on, Jimmy, what's on your mind this week? Must be a massive delay on the phones or something. I'll tell you, Jimmy, I'm not here you if you're speaking, can you hear me now? Yes? Yes, I can now, I hear you.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 11: I pushed the exact little buttons.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's okay, it happens. Happens to the best of us. So what's on your mind? Man?
Speaker 2: Uh ah?
Speaker 3: So answer my question?
Speaker 11: Did that Did the FBI take that woman's movie or Wilks's movie in the sixties or the seventies? So I want to know. Okay, the news article said the hs I thought the FBI took it in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the funny thing, right, they got all their facts wrong in that article, and they're basing it off a New York Post article. And the funny thing you notice they kept calling it a videotape. Uh, here's the reality. We know that the government.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but yeah, arguably arguably this handy those handy Plums did take cartridges, so you could argue, I mean it slapped that vital cassette cartridge.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 11: The thing that bug me is they claimed that the HSCA took it, which I do not believe to be true.
Speaker 3: So that's my question for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, the HSCA had taken before that, Yeah, it was That's what I was going to get to. Look, the HSCA had possession of an eight millimeter reel. They had possession of that, okay, and it was supposed to be returned. When it was returned, it was apparently not in very good shape. This according to Orble Knicks at the time, okay, or and that's the that's the case there with the HSCA. But previously the government obviously had a copy. They printed the frames of the Knicks film in the Warren Commission volumes. Okay, they literally printed the relevant frames the sequence there on ELM Street. I don't remember if they printed the other part of it, but the Elm Street sequence was printed frame by frame in the Warren Commission volumes in black and white, two frames to a page. In the you know, in the hardcover blue book. I think I have that volume I only have a couple of Warren Commission volumes. I think I still have that one. I know I have possessed it at certain times, and I physically have that. Plus go download one online you'll see it. Anyway. Their claim, the Warren Commission was that they got it from the FBI. Copy. So that's nineteen sixty four when that was collected, Okay, because remember Warren Commission started after November and then went into sixty four, and they printed their results or the report anyway, in September sixty four. Then the Government Printing Office followed up with the volumes a couple weeks later. So the thing is, though the volumes were already prepared and everything, and they got it somewhere early in sixty four from Orville Knicks. They said they got it from the FBI, But the FBI got it from Orvile Knicks anyway. See that's the thing. You're you're looking at a chain of custody here where the government had and then didn't have it, and then had and didn't have it, left and right, and then it disappears. And this is exactly the issue I brought you on for. I broke you all nine months ago.
Speaker 3: Issue right, the two.
Speaker 11: Issues is that most likely mister Nicks got a copy and not the original in the sixties. That would be problem one, and then problem two would be the ha SCA did nasty things to it.
Speaker 12: Is that the two accusations.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say that there's a variety of possibilities here, and it looks to me like the HSCA gave back a copy. But that's my opinion. And the fact is that the chain of custody is partially established in you know, in court papers. And that's what I remember when we had Gail on and she said that they're going to proceed because now there is proof that the government had the film and now they can't account for where it went afterwards, the original film. That was the thing. If you remember back leading up to Lancer and I was trying to say Gail, I hope you're going to do a presentation on it, and she said, well, I can't talk about much, but we got you know, this ruling from the judge and we won and all that. Remember that in twenty twenty five that was on my show. They provided you with no new information in that article. That's the thing. The post and then the idiots who aied the Post article tried to rewrite it.
Speaker 11: Saying, yeah, I thought it was important just to show you that it was getting into the mainstream news. Plus I was confused. That's weird that they let him have a copy for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the weirdest thing about it. But the funny thing to me was, Jimmy, you showed me this and it's from basically right wing oriented Outlet's fine. Then a left wing person who is curious about this, and that whole article from the left wing outlet was all about how Trump's not doing his job regarding this, which has nothing to do with the case at all. It's just their stupid spin on it for no good reason. Okay, And this is what aggravated the hell out of me, because I'm like, everybody's trying to distract you from what actually happened. You're asking the relevant question, which is, okay, which chain of custody is a problem, at which point does he not get back his original film? This is what's relevant, Jimmy, because if they had it and they want, you know, the amount of money that Zabruder made off of it or something, you know, which is commensurate with the evidentiary value of the Knicks film to what the Zabruder family made off it over the years. I mean, it's possible that the US government probably owes the Knicks family one hundred million dollars considering all of the money that was.
Speaker 11: Made million twenty million adjusted for inflation.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 11: Well, but the only other thing I wanted to get out was, uh so I mentioned earlier, blah blah blah, the parties are the same, blah blah blah. No, dude, you gottaus this is did you.
Speaker 12: Guys say whatever?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm just gonna say it's a matter of degree. Yeah, And uh look, I don't want any political party in America, but the Democrats are doing way too good of a job saying oh, look so and so, look yeah.
Speaker 12: On the so called Republican.
Speaker 11: Side, there are instances of criminality and guess what they get crucified, like that goofball in New York. We fired him even the home We really needed that stupid vote. But on the Democrat side, it's not an individual basis. These people work as a constant criminal conspiracy. Altogether, they're purposely undermining the country. That's not happening with the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: These people.
Speaker 11: Are some of them are a lot of them corrupt as far as personal finances, I don't know. Definitely some of them are improven. To me, just look at their stupid stock purportings. But that's all I wanted to point out is you're comparing a molehill to Mount Everest.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 11: Just look at the amount of money that's been He got the damn Smaally community of miss Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Paying for Al.
Speaker 11: Shabab, the terrorist group. That's a fact, and it's not that's the United States taxpayer money over and over again. How the Democrats work with these angeos, And that's something you don't see on the Republican side. You see a different kind of occasionally individual corruption, but usually those a holes come in rich already. The Democrats use the system to make themselves rich, other people rich, and they from what they are trying to destroy the country. That's okay, my opinion, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: I got you. That's your opinion. You know, that's cool.
Speaker 3: So on that.
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm just shying up now the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh I was hoping you were going to stick around, but okay, hey, you do you man? That's fine. I'm thinking we take a break, bepete and give people an opportunity to call in some more and add to the we're gonna let a free for all role. I think that would be the best thing to do. And anybody wants to stay on hold, do that And what do you say?
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me? All right?
Speaker 2: Coffee?
Speaker 1: Anyway, there you go, you make some coffee. I think I need some more water or something here. I don't know. I am so out of it at this point. I mean, I'm sleeping like an hour at a time. It is not a good situation, but what the hell. I can't bitch about it too much because ongoing court cases. Anyways, it is what it is. It was what it was, and I want you to join in. You listening to us live right now at let's see, it's forty three, almost forty four minutes after nine pm Eastern okay, on the sixth day of February twenty six, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. And I want the Ocelli effect to continue after this, but I want you some new people to join in, call in, say what you want listen. I didn't even argue with Jimmy James. There he sees exactly the the negative image, like as if it's from a photograph. He sees white where I see black. I see black where he sees white. And the thing is, it's all garbage in my opinion, But nobody cares about.
Speaker 4: My what.
Speaker 13: Dot com radio up Holocaust, wallstream.
Speaker 1: Window, don dot com, wall Street window, don cong do don com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wall Stream, Window, dot dot Go there, now go there, Now go there now.
Speaker 14: Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operation cent are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 15: Under roll of Brass.
Speaker 16: Real Bones, Fire flows through every phain at least the pains.
Speaker 4: A Rootie Killer Bulls.
Speaker 17: Thrusting Ochili dot com.
Speaker 18: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The War State dot Com.
Speaker 2: Conversation You are.
Speaker 15: Conversation silence broken?
Speaker 17: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led.
Speaker 3: Up to this.
Speaker 17: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 16: Pledgere legions to a false flag of the new United Manic State of that Arida Red Orange Margarita one nation buding the anti gods.
Speaker 2: And anything they would deem worthy of.
Speaker 16: Ranting completely divided, explaining algorithms animize without.
Speaker 19: The liberty to state freely and justice.
Speaker 2: Probably the elite that can afford.
Speaker 20: To rank but not justice with a sale the transuitists tech pro SpaceX ft till as the opportunity if.
Speaker 19: We slaughtered by the systems that be is for the rest of us all don't Fortif that don't we as a life country, we us might make it so the battlety will be.
Speaker 20: The punishment for tevery to burn the flag.
Speaker 19: Of war truths already life will make Sir, or Jesus gets a third turn because that is goss for raging ranges of technicoprazing Homas Sky.
Speaker 21: That's worker and Jesus wept as we save ourselves from communism and fascism with Leo Egal Fascism and Kluptocracy is.
Speaker 20: In the New Frog Bible body when they Christ is a French sender or they have a lot has franchises that.
Speaker 22: Really include a truck tower and.
Speaker 16: A McDonald's in every new city of the prison for profit.
Speaker 22: Planet, Father Budding.
Speaker 23: Mm hmmm, get ready, get ready for all.
Speaker 1: So this would be the final segment of the Friday Night Open My call in show with my co host b Pete. And I know you didn't get a lot of chances to say much yet, be Pete, So I want to give you a chance, and give anybody else a chance who wants to call in. We got a couple on the line. I'm going to just let them loose and maybe I'll let everybody loose who calls in three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six. Whatever you got it or want to say, love to hear it. Maybe somebody wants to respond to Jimmy James. Maybe not, Maybe they want to talk about anything else. Hey, you know what, there's a whole new slew of a brand new publicly accessible public domain right the open wide Mickey Mouse stuff. Another year of early Mickey Mouse is now available for people to use. A whole new slew of books. Maybe we should start doing a classic reading room from like nineteen twenty six on backwards and let people in. I don't know, maybe we should do that.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 1: Something's got to be done. Vpete, what's on your mind? It looks like we only got one caller on the line now, But again, I welcome anybody three one nine, five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I agree with what people were saying earlier about Yeah, you know, both parties pretty much being the same.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I've made a post on h X not too long ago just said that Republicans they are just Democrats wearing a red tie. But my biggest concern is cutting out the damn graft and the money that these people are making. And years ago I said this to someone and they didn't believe me. But you know, the minute you start running for office, especially at the federal level, and you start getting these campaign contributions in most of these people will go and have a family member become a consulting agency. And the reason that they do that is they can take care campaign money to pay their consultant, who happens to be their husband or their wife or someone related to them. You can pay those campaign fund because you know, you can't use campaign funds on personal expenses, you can use it for the campaign. Of course, there's a lot of crap associated with a campaign that actually is personal if you look at it, like meals and things like that. Well, what they do is they get a family member to immediately start a consulting firm and you can pay your consultant as much as you want. All that does is take campaign contributions, launders them through the process, and puts them in a family member's bank account. And they've been doing that for years and until we start putting some us in place to cut this shit out, people are going to go into I mean, perfect example, somebody gets elected they're worth thirty thousand dollars total. Within a year, they're suddenly worth twelve million dollars because they have this campaign money that suddenly has been funneled to hobby or to the wife, and he goes in the family bank account. It's just one big grift. And until we start doing that, I've noticed a couple of people online making comments about, well, now they want to get away, they want to do away with electing our senators and that's not fair, and none of them think back that years ago, you know, when the constitution was originally set up until the seventeenth Amendment came along.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were appointed, the.
Speaker 2: State legislatures appointed their senators, right, they didn't run for election. You know, look at how much money you could pull out a politics by going back to the original construction. I think it's what Article one, section three or something about them being appointed by the state legislatures. And then you have these other people that, oh, well that's not fair, I'm not being represented. You know what, my state's bigger than that state. How come we only get two senators. They need to go back to start teaching Civies class because people don't understand that the House of Representatives are the ones who represent the people. The Senate represents the states. And that's why the states used to appoint senators because they were supposed to look out for interests of the state, not the individuals, but the state as a whole. And I think if we go back, and you know, there's been so many rules changes over the years, philibuster used to if you had a filibuster, you had to stand your ass up there and talk until you couldn't talk anymore, and then finally they would vote to end it. Now they have this what is it a standing filibuster. Oh, I'm going to filibuster that, but I'm not going to have to go through the motions. They're not going to make me stand up there and go for twelve hours like they did back during the Civil Rights Act when they actually had to filibuster something. We've changed the rules so much and we've gotten so far away from the original Constitution. We're not even I don't when people say that, oh, we're a constitutional republic, not anymore, we're not.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, Jason damn rules. Yeah, let me ask you an objective question about this though, because in spirit I agree with you about changing the rule back to the senators, right, and that way you'd have one hundred corrupt campaigns immediately taken off the board. You know, you'd lose a lot of business as far as those people that are in the business of gerrymandering things because now they don't have to do it for the senators, you know, and and balance it off of the how it's a whole other thing. It changes the business up entirely, and it would take a lot of corruption out. But here's the problem transference. In my mind, now, all that means is all those hundreds of millions of dollars, And make no mistake, I mean there's probably billions in there, and it's probably bigger than any of us really knows because we know about the stuff that's above the table, not the under the table deals. Okay, and believe me, there's plenty of those, absolutely, so you know, and whether they're handing it to them in a fast food bag or not, there's plenty of corruption just around you know, new contracts that are going to come up. I mean, even the people that are wringing their hands. That's why I brought this up on I think it was the last snap who news. You know, it's funny because the Democrats with their performative singing are sitting there or we're upset about Ice. We're upset about Ice. And some of these Democrats not the biggest names, but some of them are benefiting off of the stocks that are making money off of the expansion of the ICE contracts. So when it comes to their pocketbook, they don't care, but when they want to perform in public, they'll act like they're upset. And I'm not saying I stand on either side of the issue. What I'm saying is look at the hypocrisy, because that's where I'm at. So here's my question about this, making it absolutely making it for the senators like that having them appointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, back, I'll give you an example. Back when Obama was in office and they were you know, deporting people. ICE had an office in the Minneapolis jail. Sure, they had an office there and they handled transfers. Now all of a sudden, that it's somebody else enforcing immigration, there against it, there against ICE, there against this. I don't understand how we have federal laws on the books and an administration and it's been done on both sides. The latest example is this not enforcing immigration laws, created an app that lets anybody in the world make an appointment to illegally enter into the United States and seek quote asylum. You know, we went through that bit with Judi Baker when she was trying to, you know, get asylum in this is Sweden, Beten, and she had already been in Romania or wherever the hell it was. Yes, she wanted to go to Sweden. And you know, the rule was, if you're seeking asylum, you leave your country. The next country you get to is where you seek asylum. But we have people from the lower end of South America traveling a whole continent then through Mexico to come here and seek asylum. They don't enforce those rules but yet and they don't enforce the immigration rules. I don't understand how an administration can blatantly look at the law to say, the hell with it, we're not going to enforce it. If we can't hold our politicians accountable once they get to office, then all bets are off. I mean, it's a free for all, and that's what we're looking at right now. But that's chaos free for all that's designed to be this way, right.
Speaker 1: And that's my point about this, Like if you take a look at it at all the medical stuff that went on during the you know, the pandemic, right, and you see that it's not one side or the other. Both the Democrat and Republican representatives were loading up on stocks and things before they turned around and approved and made you know, okay, we're going to pay for all these shots out of the Medicare fund and this and that, and they turned around and they were positioned just coincidentally very well in the stock market to benefit off of the shots.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely right, So you know, just saying and that's just.
Speaker 1: Like, but that wasn't a Republican or a Democrat thing. That was both sides. Both sides did that. They did that from the shots to the masks. They were on the masks, they were on everything. It was crazy. They were invested in the businesses that were going to come out and have like you know, you know when you go to see the you go to a hospital or something, they have like hand sanitizer at the front door. That's a big business. And you know what, a lot of your representatives, your alleged representatives, were you know, positioned very well to benefit to profit off of that, you know, just because they knew what was coming. It's it's it's wild man. But anyway, look, here's the question I had for you, and then I want to open upon mask you got yeah, okay, sorry, I got this big question, and that is that if you take away okay, so you make the senators become the appointees, what is the stop the billions of dollars now from just basically going into corren upting the state governments to put the right people in place to get the right results for the right ones. Right, So you know, the head of the oil company goes in there for Texas, because you know what I'm saying, you know, you get, you get instead of Rex Tillerson ending up as your Secretary of State. Now he's your senator from Texas. Let's just say, because the oil interests are behind him, it doesn't matter Democrat or Republican matter of fact. All it would do probably is balance out the corruption a little better. I think that all that money that's in the corrupt senate campaigns would end up in the state houses and buying those people off, which might be easier because they're lower paid. I don't know, maybe what do you think.
Speaker 2: Well, you'd have the biggest. First thing you'd have to do is change campaign finance law. Okay, And getting politicians to do that is like trying to get a politician to, you know, implement term limits. They're not going to do it. There was one guy from North Carolina. It wasn't no, it wasn't from North Carolina. Forget where he was from, but he was. He made the comment, you know, we come to we seek these offices. And the discussion was over stock trading by politicians, and they said, you know, this guy basically just came out and said, you know, hey, we come to Congress to get rich. Why are you going to limit me from being able to do stock trades and things like that? And this guy, I mean, you can tell he was corrupt just from the way he was talking. It's like, well, insider Martha Stewart went to prison for insider trading, but every congressman can engage in that act based off stuff they know they're going to legislate and go and change there. What was it Pelosi's husband went and sold a bunch of Visa stock before they enacted legislation that limited the amount of fees or something that they could charge transactions. So he dumped his stock before he knew this was coming in. It's one it's one huge corrupt body. And I don't know whether to start, whether you'd have to start at campaign finance reform or another problem that we have. And I noticed this fact when John Kerry was a Secretary of State. They were awarding no big contracts to NGOs Well, who in his family had an NNGO his daughter. She was getting no big contracts to provide goods and services at an inflated salary to run these things because they know they're going to get funded by their relatives who happen to be in office and has the ability to give grant money out left and right. It's one huge grift. I don't know where to start, whether it's campaign finance for reform or start insider trading rules. I'm not sure where to start, but something's got to be done.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm with you there. So we still have Danny, and we've had other people jump on. And if you jump on now at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six, I'm going to go past ten pm tonight a bit and we'll see, you know, if chaos reigns, maybe we'll let it roll more. Uh, but you know, I can only stand sit up so long, so uh, you know, my time is a little limited. But I will definitely let anybody wants to get a word in get a word in. Danny, I know you've heard this discussion before about you know, changing up the Senate. We've had this discussion on this show before. I kind of agree, But I wonder where the transference of the corruption will go. You know, that's the interesting thing about any organized crime of any type, and that is where people are being taken advantage of. If you can transfer that to somewhere else, it'll pop up like a weed. I mean, that's the way it goes. You know, just because the state lotteries happen doesn't mean bookies went out of business, you know what I'm saying. They just came up with other ways. And now they've legalized that to the point where you know what DraftKings is sponsoring?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You know, who's the big betting website that's sponsoring the Super Bowl, which we didn't even get to, by the way, the super Bowl, okay, which I wanted to talk about too. But what's what else do you want to throw on the table here, Danny.
Speaker 6: Let me let me throw a couple of things on the table and response, what was what was talked about, what Jimmy talked about NGOs, and even what BP talked about. I'm in agreement that the n g O.
Speaker 3: Is a now and it needs to. If you're gonna have in.
Speaker 6: G os, it's gotta be a verb, which means that if it actually delivers instead of being a grift shine, If they can actually because this whole whole idea that somehow a private entity can do better than it, then then let's say a civil servant department. I would rather go back to more of a civil servant department that actually has a more transparency and scrutiny and actual code of ethics that they're not delivering. You know, what's the problem is is it underfunded or is it corrupt? And as far as the whole thing is, there's corruption in both parties. I mean, I can talk about Eric Adams, who's a Democrat. He jumps on the Trump train, now he's all good, and then he had Quaar in Texas and is corrupt. He was a Democrat and.
Speaker 3: I think he's just going to serve time.
Speaker 6: And then there was Menendez, a Senator from Democrat who was corrupt as hell out of New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Good ridden throw the book at him. As far as the.
Speaker 6: Money and content and campaign financing, Yeah, that's a broken system. I mean, there's just too much dark money in there. And Jane Mayer wrote a book with the same title, excellent book anybody wants to kind of get an idea that's kind of bipartisan on it. She wrote a book called dark Money about the finance, and uh, I never I don't remember ever talking about Jamal Bowman, but he did get kind of undercut by a pack.
Speaker 3: But maybe I did. I just my memory doesn't serve me.
Speaker 6: Now, if you want to change the subject to the Super Bowl, I'd love to go there, you know the whole you know, and change the subject. Yeah, I think you want to. So who do you think is gonna win? Is it going to be the Patriots or the Seahawks? Well, you know I have a favorite, or you don't care.
Speaker 1: I am one of the worst people to pick the Super Bowl. I picked it correctly last year, which was funny because we did the dollar bet on the Uncle Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah I lost, I lost. Yeah, I get it. Yeah about what about concluded? Has he ever shown up?
Speaker 21: You know what?
Speaker 1: That's the funny thing is he has contacted Aaron and he is a boy. I don't know. You listen, if if for some reason that guy's too broke to pay each of us a dollar, you know, just tell us. I won't be mad, but I don't know what's going on. You know, like that's okay, but it's kind of weird because he was like one of the most bombastic people and then didn't pay everybody else doll care of He talked.
Speaker 3: He talked. That guy talked. That guy talk crap.
Speaker 6: I mean he you know when they talk about a locker room shit talker.
Speaker 2: He was good at it, right, going for it, right.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. And I'm like, I don't know that kills me when a guy doesn't pay a dollar bet though, because that's the point of the dollar bet is that almost anybody could, you know, come up with a dollar. But if you can't, it's okay, I understand, all right, but dude, you know, so he's disqualified for sure. I would you know, if somebody got a pool in front of me, I'd probably pick the Seahawks. But it's an emotional pick because I don't want the Patriots to win. It's just that simple. Now, I don't know for sure. I don't like the Patriots. I never liked him when Tom Brady, Like, I have this problem with these dynasty teams that I feel like, you know, buy stuff and then they're always like headed by scumbags. Like why I could never be a Yankee fan when I was in New Jersey and New York because I just I hated Steinbrenner. I hated the fact that the Yankees kept buying championships, and it was like, I don't want them to win. You know, if Jack Blood was if Jack Blood was still on my little network here, he'd be all about the Patriots. He loves the Boston teams. I have no use for those people. And in fact, as obnoxious as people take people from New York and New Jersey are, you haven't lived till you've been to Boston. Those people are out of their freaking minds. They are obnoxious fans. I don't want to see them happy. So this is why I'm happy to go for the Seahawks, because it's like, please let them win. I don't want Boston to walk around with you know, a New England Patriots whatever. I don't want them to walk around with that swagger again. I don't want the Red Sox to win. I don't want the Yankees to win. I didn't mind the Dodgers winning. You know, that was fun, right, and that was a hell of a series to watch the World Series wise, and I'm looking forward to this baseball season, even though I know the Mets are going to implode no matter who they get, uh, you know, because they're the Mets. But that's the other thing I had to learn to live with is that I love the Mets, but they're always They're almost always going to lose. You know, I got my treat in nineteen eighty six, and uh we got a Subway series in either two thousand or two thousand and one with the Yankees, which the Mets lost. But I mean, you know, we are the team who yeah, that's right. We actually hired Bobby Bonilla and just finished paying them off like it two years ago. You know what I mean? This is this is my team.
Speaker 3: Sad, sad for the Mets, sad for the Mets. Meiths.
Speaker 6: Now, I heard you mentioned you you like the Raiders. Are you not from the West Coast? No, I always like I get I get the Raiders. Raiders, the Oakland Raiders, the original operators always had and I grew up seventy miles from Oakland. I grew up in a rural farm I mean, I had the luxury of growing up in a rural farming community. But we were always within thirty minutes to an hour and a half into metropolitan so I had the grace of two worlds being exposed. But my first professional football team was the Raiders, the old Raiders. They played hard, nos just win baby football. But I have a love hate relationship. They're my favorite NFL team, But I have a love hate relationship with the whole Raiders organization, if that makes sense. So let me ask you eachuck, who's your favorite all time Open Raider.
Speaker 3: Or LA Raider?
Speaker 1: Oh many, Las.
Speaker 6: Vegas Raider or the Oakland Raiders of Las Vegas? Is I think they should be called?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, now Alzado.
Speaker 1: See now I was thinking about Lyle. Lyle was a great guy, you know, super nice guy off the field, a freaking bastard when he put that uniform around, And that's what I loved about it. What's that.
Speaker 3: Ken?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, Now there was a guy that they had and you guys might have to help me with this, and they called him for a little while, the Mad Bomber. I think he was a quarterback who wore like number nine and.
Speaker 3: Was Darryl Lamonitor.
Speaker 1: There you go that guy. I loved it because it was so it was so crazy to watch him play. Look, I love the fact that these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time was that the oldest active play Wasn't he the oldest active player there for a couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: No, that was George. That was George Blander.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: That was George Blander.
Speaker 6: He was a quarterback and then he was he became a field goal kicker. Yeah, I go way back with the Raiders. But what I loved about I've got I'm looking. I'm staring at my Ken my Kent State right now. I throw back Ken's Stanford jersey.
Speaker 1: Listen. I would love to own a Ken Stabler jersey, and that would be great. But the thing is the thing about the Raiders to me was this is that in the seventies, right, and I even watched my father and I watched baseball. I talk about that. But we also watched football occasionally because they used to show it on like NBC in New York. I think it was on Channel four, and then they would have a little later on. I think they started showing Jets games on Channel nine. But it was weird. It was like hard to watch the Giants in New York for some reason. Man, I never really liked the Giants, but I saw a couple of games with the Raiders like in the seventies, and it was just these guys were really nice, good guys, big, huge guys on the defense, especially they and they were like great guys when they would interview them and all this stuff. But you'd watch them play and they were just nasty and just like you said, win at any cost. You know, they didn't care if they hurt themselves, if they hurt each other, if they hurt the other team. It was wild watching the Raiders play, and it reminds me of the New York Rangers from the same time period later in the seventies a little more. And like one of my favorite Rangers of all time was the enforcer Tie Domey. They only put that guy on the ice to fight. That was it. He wasn't like I remember one time he scored a goal and like everybody in New York freaked out because it was like, well, they hell the ty Dome, he scored a goal. He's only supposed to go out there and punch people. Like when you got a job like that and you play like that, it is I know, it's not you know what's wrong with you? You want people to get hurting, to damage themselves. No, but if people volunteer to do that and they collectively come together and there's a bunch of them, it's like watching a gang fight in football pats And I'm sorry, it was just like that was compelling to me as a kid. I know it sounds terrible looking.
Speaker 2: Team, but yes, look at team from back then. You had the fearsome force with the Rams, you had the Purple people leaders at Minnesota, you had the Hogs at Washington. I mean you had that group. I mean that's back when guys played football. Some of these rules that they've got this start still, I could not understand you can't get within ten feet of a damn quarterback. Now now getting a penalty, it's gotten ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Right, And at the height of when I was really starting to watch football. The Steel Curtain happened, right, so, you know what I mean. So for a little while, yeah, I was all in on watching Pittsburgh. I wasn't a Pittsburgh fan, but they were a hell of a team. If you caught that team locally on your broadcast TV, uh, you were happy with that game, you know what I mean, because it was you were going to see so you were going to see some wild hits. You were going to see. You know, people play hard. You know, nobody's like you said BP today, it's like, oh they're protecting people. Don't do the kickoff this way? Fair catch my ass. These guys would fight for two yards you know, with this and that inspired me, you know, to try and play that way when I went for pee wee football for God's sake, you know, and that's the way I played.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like remember Fred Balitnikow, Now he there used to be a joke that when he finally quit football, he still hung around for another year until all the stick of wore off. You know, players we have today, there's just no comparison between what we've got going out. You know, I would have loved to have seen Tom Brady play back when football was football, and see if he would have had the career that he would have had. I have a feeling he would have been injured after about year three and he hugged it up right.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if you guys remember, because I don't know if they even do this anymore, because I hardly see peewee football and you know, midget what they called midget football back then for kids. But the way it used to run, at least up in the Northeast was you would get a set of colors that looked like one team, and then you get a name from another team, and like literally two of the teams I played for was the West Long Branch Whales, which were outfitted like dolphins, except we were whales, okay. And then my favorite one was I played for the Tinton Falls Falcons. But my Falcons team was outfitted like the Steelers. So we had the black and gold and my black football helmet because we only got one helmet. We didn't have a home and away helmet, although we had a home and away shirt and one pair of pants. It was, you know, not exactly the richest peewee football league, and you had to return them at the end of the year and all that. Here's the thing, you know, I literally prided myself on the fact that I had paint smears off of every helmet in the league on my black helmet. Okay, I collected it.
Speaker 3: I played with a lot of I played a lot of guys like that. The only check that gave you CTEs you were going helmet the helmet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, when you're nine and ten years old, you're not really thinking about it. And nobody talked about concussions back then.
Speaker 6: No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 1: I saw I saw a kid get knocked out and it was like they gave him a cup of water and he was back on the field like, you know, two plays later. Yeah, And the reason why I know he was knocked out is because I'm the one who knocked him the hell out.
Speaker 2: That's where you know, remember the old expression walking off, That's where it came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You know, even at nine and ten, and it's not exactly you know, you're not your formation's not the best, you're not the strongest. But I mean I took pride in the fact that, you know, there was a game against this team we did a scrimmage against Red Bank, which had I don't remember what it was outfit. I think they were outfitted sort of like the Vikings, but I don't remember what the name of the team was because it was a scrimmage and you know, we literally had a chalkboard scoreboard, and I literally it was on the defensive line, and they rotated four different kids on me because two of them wouldn't go back on the field because I was nasty, and I had the whole front of my helmet was covered in purple paint because I was just smashing these kids as hard as I could and took it just fine when they tripled team me too, because that's what they finally had to do, because I was getting my hands on their quarterback every play legally and just laying them out. And I wasn't even good. I was just determined.
Speaker 2: Well, but you developed, it's like I'm playing a little league baseball. When I was in Salt Lake City, we had Sugarhouse Park, we had our league down there and we were the Yankees. Well, growing up, I was always a Cincinnati Reds fan. But when they started handing out jerseys, I got number fifteen, which was Thurman Munson. Oh, now, you say what you want. Thurman Munson was a hell of petcher And that was one thing. Even though I didn't like the Yankees, I didn't mind watching Yankees games when they came on because Thurman Munson was playing. You know, there was a connection there. If I dig I think I've still got that Little League jersey folded up somewhere.
Speaker 1: I kept my stuff for years that I could keep, but the football jersey and helmet I had to return, you know, but they they I remember getting a complaint that they were a little upset that they had to clean up that helmet. Anyways, we had excuse me, we had a caller. I was going to bring him in, but he left. We got a few more minutes left. But I am listen. Sports was a different thing, you know, when it was more than just you know. Now there's way more spectators than there ever was, and there's you know, a safer game, and I get it. I don't think kids should wind up with you know, concussions. But there's a middle ground here that we're missing, where we're safety and things too much. You make things too safe, you know, and it's I don't know, you know, this is where, look, political correctness goes too far. Safety goes too far sometimes and the pendulum has to swing back the other way. But I think we very seriously hindered ourselves as a society by not allowing kids to get hurt a little more. I'm sorry. I know it's not a popular thing to say, but I think that that built a different kind of character than what we see today. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, it did, But think about the safety changes over the years. I mean, you look at the equipment that these guys are wearing now playing football. They've come out with the additional cushion on the helmet that you see a few of the players using. The technology that's now gone into equipment is amazing.
Speaker 3: Look at the.
Speaker 2: Changes in the field. Used to you played either on grass or astro turf. An astro turf was basically concrete with a carpet pad and then your fake grass on top of it. Now they've come out with these combination fields where it's a grass field but the last two inches of it is rubber pellets in a carpet That allows these guys to take these hits and land and walk away from it. Where years ago. You know, they said that the Houston team used to really catch hell playing there and in the Superdome in New Orleans, playing on astro turf, right, it would damn near kill them because it's like playing in a parking lot with a mattress, you know, a carpet pad on top of it, and that's about it. The technology for equipment and that has really probably been the biggest thing to save injuries here in the past twenty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't object, and look, I don't object upgrading the equipment or upgrading the fields because that astro turf was hell. You know, the old astro turf was brutal. And all I could think of when I watched the Oilers play, like you were saying, you know, they don't exist anymore, but the Houston Oilers when they played, Uh, all I could think of is, Yeah, I grew up in certain neighborhoods where didn't have grass. So guess what we played on black top? We played on cement, and yeah we played full contact, you know, so you know, but but we weren't weighing three hundred pounds, we weren't in the weight room.
Speaker 2: Weren't much for flag football. Growing up.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean we as a matter of fact, we used to play games. There was a couple of games that you can't even say one of the names of the game anymore. But we we played kill the Man about yeah, yeah, kill the Man or I'm gonna say, Smear the Queer or kill the Man was the same game on and.
Speaker 2: Smear the Queer was nothing more than American rugby.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but it was based on the back that you didn't have a whole well kind of, but rugby's got some different rules. This was just you don't have fully teams. You're now your own and.
Speaker 2: We just throw the ball out there ten separate teams. Everybody was an individual.
Speaker 1: Yep. Let's see if you can get to the end zone whatever that is, right, uh, And the end zone might be a curb, you know, you got aboard a curb, like I remember, we used to get in it. There was like a recreation place in the one neighborhood I lived in, and we played in the parking lot. So if you got to the end of the parking lot, you earned your point and everybody had to give you ten yards away from that end zone. And now you could try to run back. Oh yeah, and it happened to me we grew up.
Speaker 2: It was mister Jones's mailbox is one end zone and mssus Smith's driveway is the other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, I did that too. Where you know you got again parking lot. There's a dumpster on the end. Oh good, if you can get to where that dumpster is, see the rest of where the dumpster space is. He passed the dumpster. You're in the end zone. Uh right, where's the other end zone? This sidewalk?
Speaker 21: All right?
Speaker 1: And we would just play. But again, we didn't weigh two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, boys, all the same.
Speaker 6: We had the it was the Masonic Temple lawn and it was if you got to Washington Avenue, you scored, and it was the same it was the same name you play, So obviously it was a cultural thing in the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then uh, and then of course we did the you know two on two and three on three deal where you know, you play modified and you got to count before you can rush.
Speaker 2: I love that game too, Yeah, I used to. I used to hate that too because we would get like three guys, so one guy would be quarterback for both sides, so basically it was you against somebody else. Quarterback would switch. But it's like you know when you when you're playing pick up football, Yeah, you got to count the three before you can rush the passer.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's you.
Speaker 2: Make rules to fit whatever whatever environment that you're playing in.
Speaker 1: However many guys you got, you sorted out right, and you know, the most fun games used to be, let's pick the guy to be quarterback who really sucks because you got to work for it, now, you know what I mean. Like you would snap the ball and then the guy would take three steps and he'd try to lateral it to him and you could catch it in mid air because the guy was so bad, you know what I mean, you intercept the ladder.
Speaker 2: H the.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing that he's gotten. It seems like it's gotten progressively worse in football, and that is the damn umpires and referees. There's been more blown calls this year that have cost i mean, actually cost games in the calls that they've made, And I'm wondering what kind of crackdown they're going to have on these damn referees and some of the shit that they're not calling, or they very selectively call something with you know, seventeen seconds left that then puts the team down on the seven yard line the first down. I've really seen some bad officiating this year.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, one starts to wonder whether it's bad officiating or if somebody has again figured out how to bribe these guys. You know what I mean, because that's always when I see a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people that are out there saying. I've seen a lot of people say in the NFL is now rigged every game?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, there's guys writing books about that now. But anyway, rigged or not. I stated that, yeah, I would go with the Seahawks. I think we could close out the show by making a pick. If you guys want to make a bet out of it, we could, but we'd have to see if we're not all on the same side. I doubt we are, but you know, most likely would mean one guy taking on two guys bets. So up to you guys if you want to do it, but we don't have to. We could just give our pick, you know, And I'm thinking I want the Seahawks to win. That's where I'm at. But be Pete, what is your educated opinion on this because you've been watching it more To me.
Speaker 2: I'm going with the Seahawks only because I think Darnold will have a better game at quarterback than the guy that's in New England. I don't know if he's tough enough for Seattle ball. Well, I think the Seattle. I think Seattle's going to take it. I hope they take it.
Speaker 1: See now, my question there, if I was trying to set odds on it, would be do we have an injury report yet from both teams that's reliable? Because if you got a guy who can play but he's not one hundred percent, that's one thing. And if you got another guy who's sitting out because and you don't know it until the day before, that's yet another thing. But we're close here. We should have good injury reports by now. But anyway, Danny, what's your thoughts? Me and b Peter picked in the Seahawks.
Speaker 6: I'm leaning towards the Seahawks as an overall team. I'm gonna take a little different take about Drake May as a quarterback.
Speaker 2: Okay, he might end up.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think he's got all the ability the talent, and I've seen him play in college and I've.
Speaker 3: Seen him in some games. He might end up being something really special.
Speaker 6: And if that happens, it's gonna happen Sunday. If it doesn't happen, then I think the Seahawks will win. Well, I'm judging what what I've watched the games.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: I got two words for you when you focus too much on the quarterback though, and they are Doug and Flutey, because you know anyway, okay, fair.
Speaker 2: One unique thing is this is the first time that both teams have the same win loss record. They're both in fourteen and three.
Speaker 9: Hm.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that. Oh.
Speaker 1: Then that means I'm gonna have to put up with somebody on Saturday telling me all day about how they're gonna, you know, compare who they each lost to as to what it means for the game. Somebody's gonna come to that brilliant analysis, you know, and they're going to bring on, you know, Dion Sanders or somebody to sit there tell you, well, since they lost to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I got your current injury report. Let's see. Okay, so far, And I didn't know Darnald had an oblique injury, but he's in full participation in practice. None of these guys. Let's see Ernest Jones, linebacker. He's participating in practice. Nick Emma war which is a safety, he's not participated in practice. Donald is full participation. H Charles cross the offensive tackle. He's had limited participation. Jake Bobo, he's been participating. He's got injury to his hand. Drake Thomas the linebacker's shoulder industry shoulder injury. He's been participating so far. Everybody that's injured has been participating. Let's take a quick look at the Patriots. Harold Landry there outside linebacker's got a knee injury. He's had limited participation in practice. Joshua Farmer defensive tackle. They say he's questionable. He's got a hamstring industry, but he's been practicing. Thayer Munford offensive tackle. He's been participating. Robert Splane Linebacker's got an ankle injury. He's been limited participation. Uh Morgan Moses offensive tackle. He's been put on rest, but he is participating. Drake may shoulder injury full pretation from full participation in practice. That may be where the key comes in. He's got a shoulder industry injury and they hit him early. That can make all the difference.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's interesting, And based on what you're saying, I'm gonna guess they're gonna give three points to the Patriots, like they're gonna expect the Seahawks to win by three. That would be my guess on the current line is like favor of the Seahawks buy a field goal. I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: So now, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's see, because everybody comes up with their old damn odds. We'll see what USA Today says. This is from two days ago.
Speaker 3: Well, BPT is looking for the odds. I'm gonna tell you one winner.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be me during the Super Bowl is uh, It's gonna be myself. And that's because I'm gonna have three of the best cooks I know. I'm gonna have my wife and my two daughters, and they're all amazing and they're part and they're going to compete as far snacks and food.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna be big winner right there.
Speaker 3: No matter what that come of the game is.
Speaker 1: There, you go, that's a win win. I mean, I just hope we don't see a blowout I hate the blowouts. They drive me nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I have to admit, you know, actually some of the Super Bowls in the last ten fifteen years have been majority have been actually pretty good games. Used to be they would you know, by the second quarter, it's like, Okay, the game's over, you know, so yeah, I what a good game.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, I'm I'm with you on that. And you know, I thought about doing that like a listening party kind of on you know, on the Super Bowl, and I had a couple of guys that were gonna do it, and they disappeared on me, you know, to do a broadcast on Sunday and just be like, look, we'll all kind of watch the game and talk about what's going on and you know, just sort of collectively put that out as a podcast. And I just thought that would be interesting. And it was a guy with a sports channel on YouTube too. I was hoping that he was gonna role with me on it, but yeah, and then he just stopped responding to me, which is odd. Okay, Yeah, what do we got.
Speaker 6: I would participate with I'm going to have a house full. There's gonna be a lot of young grand kids and it's gonna be chaos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's perfect for this kind of Yeah, but for this kind of audio content, that's perfect. It's like you're at a super Bowl party, so your noise is great, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like, Oh, yeah, but I've got some I've got some wild I got some wild grandchildren.
Speaker 3: It's like, if you'll watch them, they're either gonna break something or some something on fire. I mean, they get kids, but they just they're just they're just going for it.
Speaker 1: I did. I totally understand what you're saying. I used to have. You know, I had cousins around me when I was younger. It was wild where they would try and corrals. Again, I have I have.
Speaker 6: One daughter or two boys, and she's got the patience of the saint, and she goes, I knew what guy was doing. She gave me these boys. These guys, I mean, I love them to death, and they're a lot of fun. But if you want to sit down and relax, you're making a big mistake because we are the ways we're going to the emergency room.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, by the time I was sixteen, I had this one uncle with nine kids, and it was just insane. To be around. You know, he had two baby ves living with him and nine kids, and like you go to a party at his house or something, it was just like NonStop action. So I understand. And sometimes, yeah, they can do it with just two or three. So what do you got odds wise with USA today, B Pete. So we'll kind of end with.
Speaker 2: MGM, bet MGM, which is, you know, the guys out in Vegas they have seven odds currently Seattle Seahawks minus two thirty New England Patriots a plus one ninety. So they're saying, uh, let's see the Seahawks. Uh four and a half points.
Speaker 1: So four and a half wow, Wow.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: They're they're saying is going to be close. But the biggest thing that they're saying is is that May hasn't had he hasn't had as a consistent performance as Donald with the Seahawks.
Speaker 1: Okay, but being that it's Friday night, right and we're getting ready to close out, here's what I promise you though, that those points are gonna shift tomorrow. Yeah, definitely, because somebody is going to get in on there with some big money here or there, and it's gonna start shifting the odds because they're gonna have to figure out how to lay that off. But I believe, I really believe that we're gonna end up with a three point situation here, and they're only gonna favor the Seahawks by three. I don't know what they're gonna do with the betting margin, because you know that plus or minus. It's like, okay, so you got to bet one hundred and ninety two dollars to win one hundred dollars. You know that kind of thing. Uh, And I always hate that that stat because it just makes me crazy. But the simple like here's your point spread and here's what it is. I can deal with that. And I think it's gonna end up at three. I really do. That would be logical based on the injury report that you read me. Just that simple. But that's just my opinion, and mine my opinion is usually bad, although I have a tendency to be getting better lately. I don't know why, but I used to be terrible at football picks. I think I went emotionally too often and didn't, you know, really break things down properly. But I don't know. I feel pretty confident with this three point idea, but anyway, you guys might see it differently, and who knows, we won't know nothing until Sunday for sure, right, but yeah, all right, So with that, Danny, you know you got some final words of wisdom or anything else for the week.
Speaker 3: They just never did.
Speaker 6: Get good to yourselves. Uh, there's just a lot of chaos in the world, and you know, let's do let's take.
Speaker 3: A break from all the chaos, the political bullshit and enjoy the Super Bowl. I just wish every bed the best.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Danny. I appreciate that, and I hope that everything works out, and I really hope you enjoy the food and everything. I think we might actually have some chicken wings on Sunday, so I'm happy about that. I'm not sure how they're getting made, but I think we do have chicken wings for Sunday, so I'm happy with that, to be honest with you. Don't even know if I'm going to watch the game, but probably I will watch part of it, at least unless it turns into that blowout. I hate those blowouts. I think it was a Redskins super Bowl where I saw my first like massive nasty blowout and I went, ah, this sucks. It was that and I think the San Francisco forty nine ers with who was it? Not young but maybe Montana was the quarterback still and I think he had a blowout once in the Super Bowl and I just kind of went, christ, who wants to see this? You know, it's like when they're were there three four or five touchdowns behind? Why bother? But anyway, I don't even remember who the Redskins played that year. Did that blowout happen? I think it was like nine years old, ten years old, I don't know. Anyways, be Pete, you're find a word for the week.
Speaker 2: My friend, Well, I hope that Seattle pulls this one off. I'd really like to see it. I was a big Seattle fan until the Panthers came along and we had somebody, you know, local root for. But I think they're going to take it.
Speaker 4: Other than that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with Danny. I'm this political crap is starting to really irritate the shit out of me. I mean, it's we got to change something. We can't go on the way we have been or we're just gonna all go broke. So but we got to start somewhere, maybe some grassroots efforts state level, we can start getting some stuff changed. The biggest thing we need to do is get rid of all these damn people we got in Washington now and get rid of this damn MAGA crap and get rid of the Democrat Party, and I think we'll be able to do something.
Speaker 1: See, I ask this question when it comes to this political you know slop, which just reminds me of the Ai Sloplet's out there. Most a bit ridiculous nonsense and just really you know, eye sores for both of your eyes, and you people suffer more than me. Because I'm at least partially blind. I get away a little bit. But the thing is, with this political circumstance, I ask you this question, and that is, you know, take note, is anybody happy? There's a problem when it's like nobody's happy, everybody's adversarial and the only people that are appearing to be happy are delusional. And you know it, you absolutely know it. I'm not speaking to either side, I am speaking to everybody. You know, it looks delusional when they're happy. So other than being insane, you can't be happy in this circumstance. That means something is wrong across the board. That's my thought, and maybe we'll get more of yours next week because we'll do to call in show again. And appreciate everybody who did participated. We had Chris, we had the other Chris from Florida. We had Yeah, Chris Graves, we had Danny from California. We had Jimmy James, of course, and I appreciate the fact that we had a handful of phone callers. And I'm hoping we're going to figure out a way to met some new people listening and participating in the coming months, and I am working on a launch for Rumble. I'm a little slow because I'm a little slow at everything right now. If you don't believe me, ask you ask my wife how long it takes me to walk across a room. But anyway, we'll get to that in the coming months as well, and hopefully things will be settled soon I don't know, and I'll be able to speak about a whole bunch of crap where I'm not happy for personal reasons and for reasons that should have been professional that weren't. But anyway, stay tuned if you want to hear about that, and if not, what happen