Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Let's get Abby out here. Abby Hey, good morning, Abbie.
Speaker 1: Let's get this done. Let's get you in the Hall of Fame. There's only ten people in the Hall of Fame. I know you're only going for win number three, but let's just go. Okay, two questions to answers like you did yesterday.
Speaker 2: Just do that.
Speaker 1: I need better than that. The try thing, Okay, the try thing. A famous coach once his name was Hal lind and he's talking and he's talking to his son's hockey team, and he said, do you know that the difference between boiling water and steam is one degree?
Speaker 2: I need that one degree? Abby? Hell? Did I do it right? Pretty close? Worked out pretty close? Yeah, you're in meaning meaning it wasn't close? All right?
Speaker 1: You're taking on Ray, sweet baby Ray, Yes, sir, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing wonderful? How about you? Awesome?
Speaker 1: The difference between boiling water and steam is one degree, Ray, sweet baby Ray. I understand you've never played I understand you've never played this game before.
Speaker 2: First time, dude. We love fresh fish, fresh fish, sticky plants. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I love the sticky plantains, but I love fresh fish. Did you hear Ebbie yesterday? She destroyed that dude destroyed man eater.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's pretty, she's pretty quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to be quicker, Ray, sweet baby? What are they playing for?
Speaker 2: I have a pair of tickets see the who Hu. They're gonna be at the House of Blues November fifteen.
Speaker 1: And when I see the who I'll tell him the difference between boiling water, yes, and steam is one degree. Maybe I'll give a pep talk before the show. Abby, Ray, Ray, you just shouted out your name. Okay, okay, all right, here we go. This is the game on. Here we go.
Speaker 2: What is the difference between boiling water? I'm just kidding. That's not the question. That is not the question. Sorry, sorry, hell, I'm ruining your bit.
Speaker 1: What hooting bird is the symbol of wisdom?
Speaker 2: Abby? Owl? An owl? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, somebody's got to do it. What hooting bird is the symbol of wisdom in many cultures?
Speaker 2: The owl.
Speaker 1: I'm also slang for boobs hooters. Yeah, yeah, what, well, let's do this.
Speaker 2: What do you call the days off from work? You get to travel.
Speaker 1: Okay, Abby, go for it the weekend? No, no, no, I won't.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna allow that.
Speaker 1: A sweet baby Ray, what do you call the days off of work that you get to travel?
Speaker 2: Vacation? Vacation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna get some emails on that.
Speaker 2: That's okay, weekend. I'm ready to fight. Do I have to fight? You? Amby used to like you. He still likes you. He's just passionate about this.
Speaker 1: Well, because sweet Baby Ray's on the board. Now, we got a little bit of a game here. Okay, here we go for the win, Sweet Baby Ray, you gotta take a cut here, bro, she ain't gonna hand that game to you.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: What is stuffed with straw and made to resemble? Okay, well she's got enough, Abby.
Speaker 2: What's the answer the scarecrow? She got enough? She answered? She got enough. She had every bit of word and that she needed.
Speaker 1: Uh, Sweet baby Rag, what is stuffed with straw made to resemble a human figure to frighten birds away from crops?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a lot of questions, A lot of questions. It's like four questions.
Speaker 1: I feel scarecrow was the correct answer, Sweet Baby Ragbye, Regie, I love your barbecue sauce. Abby. All right, I guess we're still pals. That was win number three. You're going to see the who the Hu. I'm gonna ask you, would you like to come on Monday and Tuesday and play with us?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay, let's come on. Let's keep that going. All right, let's keep that winning going. Hang on,