Speaker 1: So would you have the gay intercourse with a man fifty years older than you? Man for for well, now for me and Ben, it's one hundred year old guy.
Speaker 2: All right with epan with I'll show you're gonna ruling ahead, except with some more sweet pursuing it. Hold out shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at day? Eagle? Yeah, we're two in it. Three o'clock on the doc. Got a habit for my house, a go status. How it's starting to get ratic. Shows that up multiply like a rabbit two end zone out.
Speaker 3: Creak it up, Pete the habit. I'm on, I hang out with a friend, rocking it on the radio. My home boyskin fans talking on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's time to to this fons kid.
Speaker 2: All it.
Speaker 3: Kt Christine, Let's see all the lady.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Happy Tuesday, everybody. This is the world famous beIN and Skin Show. I'm Ben Rogers, joined by my close personal homie since nineteen eighty two, Jeff Skin.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: Hey friends, the pride and joy of the only varsity baseball team in the early two thousands, right when you were you eighteen Kevin KT Turner.
Speaker 3: Hello, everyone, have you made twenty. What years were you playing varsity baseball? And only all of them?
Speaker 1: Really pretty much since the seventh grade year freshman soon a seventh grade.
Speaker 3: Ye're also joining us.
Speaker 1: I feel like there was only like three kids in your graduating class, so like the lunch lady played shortstop like I feel like it was just like anybody who wants to play grabl glove. I want to hear more about that school that baseball coach lusted after you to play third base for him. You're talking to me or Christina christ the Pride Joy. Sorry, but she just said she didn't play baseball. She didn't say the coaches didn't love that. Okay, all right, the Pride and Joy of crandall Texas and uh one of the Shredders from Oatmeal Pizza. Christina k Ray Cornbread Little Baby corn Bread Ray?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: I think I'm doing better than all of you. What happened?
Speaker 1: Because if I was to tell you, hey, listen, on Thursday, you're going to get to meet your hero.
Speaker 3: I mean, who would that be?
Speaker 1: For KT, Dave Matthews, definitely for you, it would be Chuck Barry Chuck Barry Man.
Speaker 3: I'd be like dog how much you're in you.
Speaker 1: Guy, Chris Arnold.
Speaker 3: It might be David Letterman, Okay, David Letterman.
Speaker 1: And for Christina it would be one of the bulge guys from led Zeppelin, Jack White, right, Jimmy Paige, Christina, you know the song to play for me?
Speaker 3: You know who it would be for me? Right? Do you know what it would be?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Car Eric, I would love to be kids.
Speaker 1: Kenny Loggins, Benn's hero. It's Kenny Loggins that would make me so happy, dude, hard to heart my Kenny Loggins.
Speaker 3: Great song. All right, I've we've got all right? How about this switch? Switch the music we need?
Speaker 1: We need either crisis movie or developing crisis music or developing news.
Speaker 3: Why don't we just play the Mission Impossible music? Man, play the YouTube verse. You have the Missionary Impossible music.
Speaker 1: I mean, did y'all hear the breaking news about Protestant singer Bono?
Speaker 3: What? Okay? Okay?
Speaker 1: The other day is I got to go to a sneak preview of Mission Impossible, the Final Reckoning. Let's go, and I want to say, arguably the greatest film ever made ever that does not seem like hyperbole? And I laughed, I cried, I cried, I laughed. It was a roller coaster ride. It was amazing.
Speaker 3: Did you ask your chance?
Speaker 1: Dude? They gave you complimentary diapers just because they know it's it's exciting.
Speaker 3: I had a Mission Impossible logo on it, Mission Possible logo. Wait, if you ever needed to wear a seat belt in a movie, it would be that, like it felt like it instead of the popcorn bucket?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Why is there an upside down World War One plane logo on these Mission Impossible diapers? So I had this incredible time and I was so grateful that. Remember I told the story, they reached out to me.
Speaker 3: I thought it.
Speaker 1: I thought it was fake. And it was just like, hey, do you want to go to see a sneak preview of this movie? And I thought, I'm not clicking this link. This is fake. I responded, And turns out they were like, no, we're real, we're local.
Speaker 3: We know the Benet skin show.
Speaker 1: We thought we heard you guys talk about it a lot, so somebody told us that, so we thought we didn't bite you. Tom listens whenever he's in Dallas, and so I had mentioned they told me when I saw him, they go, hey, you know Tom Cruise mentioned that he was coming to Dallas Fort Worth. He said, I'm gonna go eat some barbecue and go pop up at some theaters. And so basically the idea is, go see this movie. It's incredible, I promise you, and go see it in a theater because it's one of those movies that's made for the big screen, in the big sound system. I saw it in the THHX Dolbies. Whatever the state of the art one is it.
Speaker 3: Does it premiere tomorrow?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Premiere Thursday? The official premiere? I think so.
Speaker 1: You know, they sometimes they release big movies or Thursday, so Friday would have been the actual release date, but I think yes.
Speaker 3: But then because it's the Memorial Day weekend movie, Okay, it's going to break the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So on Thursday in Dallas Fort Worth, if you go see the new Mission Impossible movie, the Final Reckoning, if you go see it in a theater, there's a chance that Tom Cruise will be there.
Speaker 3: That is so dope.
Speaker 1: And I mean it's tiny odds because I don't know how many he'll stop by. But let's say he stops by five or ten or whatever, and there's a bunch of theaters, but and it's worth going, just going like a Tom Cruise lottery, but also he might be there. Yeah, And so I was saying, they did the same thing for Paddington goes to jailer, So I'm going to jail yet.
Speaker 3: That's next.
Speaker 1: So the the the lady who hooked me up and got me in to go see this, to go see this sneak preview, you know, she was like, probably a little scared.
Speaker 3: She'd go, Okay, you're super fan, you know, but she was.
Speaker 1: Like, so I can see you, you guys, I can see you really are a Tom Cruise fan.
Speaker 3: Do you really like his movie? As a fan? I love him. I love him. Let's talk about cocktail.
Speaker 1: And she goes, there may be a chance when he comes to Dallas. I don't know yet, but if we don't have enough of our people to do the introductions, because there's going to be all over town, would you be available to maybe introduce him to a theater?
Speaker 3: Incredible? And I was like yes.
Speaker 1: They texted or they emailed me and said, hey, we're just following up seeing if you might be available on Thursday. I played it cool. I was like, well, I have a show. I don't really know what time? You know, depends on the time, because they didn't say to introduce Tom. Yeah, they just said would you be available. You're like, I'm taking a meeting with Pedro Pascal around lunchtime on Thursday. So I responded, was like, if you can tell me a little more details about it, that would help.
Speaker 3: No response.
Speaker 1: I responded again, I said, if this involves Tom Cruise, then yes I can be there.
Speaker 3: No response.
Speaker 1: And so we're getting ready to start the show a few minutes ago, and I went ahead an email and I was like.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm available. It's the most desperate. I was like, hey, over here, I'm available, remember.
Speaker 1: Me thirsty, Yes, right, no, I know, And she said can you call me right now on my cell on her and she'd give me her sell And so I called her and she goes, hey, listen, I need to know on Thursday, would you be available to introduce Tom Cruise at a theater? And I was like yes, And I was like, oh no, what time are we and sore o'clock? So I can't say the time and I can't say where because it's a big mystery. Just know that if you go to watch this movie on Thursday, there's a chance Tom Cruise might be in your theater and you won't see him in advance. You'll just see him at some point. It'll be Hello, Tom Cruise is here. C Yes, you.
Speaker 3: Already know what theater. You're already know what time, and I know where, and so you could.
Speaker 1: Conceivably tell me and then I could sell that information on the boy. Yes, I would tell you, but I don't trust you. I haven't known you long enough, so I've knew you a little better.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have some questions about your character.
Speaker 1: So anyways, I was like, loose lips, I said, can I All I care about is is getting a picture and meeting him right And I was like, She was like, you'll be in the hallway with him before you introduce him, And I go, can I take a picture with him? And I go, because I know with a lot of athletes that we work with there, you're not supposed to take picture.
Speaker 3: She goes, oh, yeah, Tom.
Speaker 1: She knows Tom is the nicest, gracious, most gracious superstar ever, Like he'll he'll look you in your eye, he'll be super kind to you, and like he's the real deal. Does this lady work for Tom or she works for the studios, I guess and so and so I was like, hey, uh, can I bring my assistant because I want to have someone with me to take that picture right, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like what the rules are.
Speaker 1: And she goes, well, you can just hand the phone to one of our staffers and they'll take it for you. She goes, or, sure, bring an assistant, that's fine, and so, yes, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Don't have been talking.
Speaker 1: I didn't want to say, can I bring a friend who would also like to meet Tom Cruise.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to say it. A good point there, what you say? She would have been talking to your assistant the whole time.
Speaker 1: Then I have a terrible assistant who won't even deal with this. We hung up. I don't understand what the assistant does. So here's the thing, Skin, I need this to be you. But and here's why. I also get to introduce the director Christopher McCory. Oh my god, I went to high school with him, and so he wrote Usual Suspects. He wrote the usual Suspect? Didn't that have something to do with you going to film school? It was one of the two movies I saw that made me think, you know what you should write a screenplay.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody.
Speaker 1: The only the only danger is that you forget to get the picture of me and my new best friend, Tom Cruise. I got about thirty seconds to win him over and be his new best friend.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna set a screen.
Speaker 1: You're gonna set a screen, okay, sper McCory, okay, and I'm gonna flow right by you and have a one on one opportunity with Tom.
Speaker 3: I love this man. Let me think about it.
Speaker 1: I may have because there's a Paddington screening on Thursday, all right, listen, coming up next. We were very inspired by what we saw this morning with our friends at Cars for Kids in the Texans can Academies, and uh, we're gonna launch something and we need the whole Metroplques to get behind it. We'll do it next right here on ninety seven point one, The Eagle