Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on crafts and lives on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 1: Put down here.
Speaker 2: On this solid brown the answer screen.
Speaker 4: They're all around.
Speaker 1: Rising break through.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host, as always, George Hobbs. We're recording on this beautiful Wednesday evening, July the second, twenty twenty five. But everybody had a great holiday weekend as you're about to kick off this following week. Just a quick note if you would like to join us, please do send us an email FE filesguest at gmail dot com. Again, it's FE filesguest at gmail dot com. I would ask for your patients is we're booked outs and with school picking back up in September, I'm not sure how much I'm going to be doing as far as interviews per week, so please bear with is. I try to get back to everyone just as quickly as possible. Again, the email address is FE files guest at gmail dot com, And without any further ado, we're going to bring on today's guest in the great state of Utah. It's Tyler. Tyler. Thank you so much for joining us, Linton joining us tonight, Thanks for having me. George, as always, please take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: So I'm Tyler from Utah.
Speaker 1: Fairly new to this community that we I guess we'd call it, but always been a truth seekert.
Speaker 5: I believe I've always had the.
Speaker 1: Ability to look beyond the veil that the world.
Speaker 5: Places on us.
Speaker 1: And I fact stumbled across your podcast around twenty twenty and it was from there on I've been I've been hooked onto this, always searching for the truth.
Speaker 3: So in the realm of rabbit holes? Where did flat Earth lie in those? Is that something that's fairly recent that you didn't really want to look into or how did that all work out?
Speaker 1: It's always been there, I guess since I was a kid, I could look up and just realize that something you know, something will adding up. I mean, it's just everything about it felt different than anything that I could ever perceive in my own mind. Yeah, I guess I've I guess I've doubted it for most of my ability to remember life.
Speaker 3: Really, I think that's a fair statement for many of us, even like myself, who really didn't want to look into it until five years ago, that things just they just didn't add up. But because of that programming and the psychological operations through television and the news and everything else, I just thought it was silly. But we will get to that, and I kind of want to go through a chronological order, because I guess, let's start twenty five years ago. Nine to eleven happens, and you, like many other thousands of America's you know you, I'm not going to speak for you, but obviously you felt the call and you joined the military.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly, two thousand and two hit, and I me and several buddies and my little brother, both my uncles, all of us, we all.
Speaker 5: We all joined.
Speaker 1: And of course my dad was a desert storm veteran.
Speaker 3: Oh awesome.
Speaker 1: And so I mean, back then, you could you could guarantee that it was a It was just felt like you had to you had to do it anyway as part of the the family culture. But when nine to eleven hit, it really it really struck a nerve and all of us jumped in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you took a role as a combat medic, which is, uh is a very very stressful occupation, especially on the battlefield. Even the combat lifesaver courses that we take and we have to give ivs. That's just that in itself is enough to like, Wow, this is you know, singing a needle in another person's arm, especially under the duress of combat. Is the next level thing. Did you deployed Afghanistan or Iraq during your time?
Speaker 5: Afghanistan?
Speaker 3: Afghanistan? God bless you.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I guess my next question would be after your time in the military, I guess what would be the certain point when you first came to realize that the official narrative about nine to eleven wasn't as it was told.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, that's that's what's craziest. For the longest time, I defended it, and I, like many other veterans, we all wanted to, you know, believe that we were serving a higher cause being over there. But twenty twenty, with the COVID and the elections and everything that happened, it just it opened up a whole new, whole new game of soul search, you know. Most so for the longest time, I'd say until twenty twenty, I I really felt that strong feeling that we did what we did for the greater part of humanity.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, absolutely, and you know we I used to beat myself up over it, but we can't change the past. And part of you know, being a Christian is being able to let go of the past and changing the future to ensure that we do question the next time they try to tell our children or grandchildren that hey, this happened, we need to go over here and take care of this. That it's more than you know, in hindsight, it's about oil, it's about money, It's about you know, banks, the banking system. You know that we should make it so difficult on this government too. You know, if they are going to send our families into harms way that the weight of that it should be so immense. It's really hard to put it in words, but over the last at least one hundred years, it's just been like just sending people off. You know, you look at especially since the sixties with Vietnam and then yes, you know, my dad, I can't remember how angry he was in nineteen ninety two. You know, your dad, my dad, me, we were all in desert storm. And then you know, ABC News runs a story on the girl who claimed to sit there and witness the babies be throwing out of these incubators, and she ended up being the Ambassador Kuwait's daughter. It was all a lie and ten million dollars spent on coaching, you know, the lessons to acting lessons, and man, it's just that's when I started to really question is there anything organic anymore?
Speaker 1: That's exactly it. It's so many what seems like false flags are red flag events that you know, just help shuttle us into the next industrial military industrial complex regime. I guess you'd call it, you know, funding and patting the pockets of are cricket, politicians and.
Speaker 5: The elites.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, that was It's always been about money, it really has.
Speaker 3: And through money comes power, and then through power comes corruption. And you know, these evil entities have been you know, piling up this money and power, consolidating through the likes of Black Rock and Vanguard to where what you know, this Peter theal guy, and this technocracy that they want to embrace. You have RFK Junior the other day saying how he hopes within the next couple of years that everybody's wearing one of these watches, these devices that tracks their every movement. He says it on National TV. I'm like, how do these people not see it's what's coming.
Speaker 1: It's insane. It is absolutely insane what they want to do, the pushing the AI on us, everything that they're doing with the AI, the basically what you're just talking about with RFK. I mean, pretty soon we're going to be one hundred percent Big Brother surveillance state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: It's it's real scary what all of our younger kids have to go through.
Speaker 3: Many of the hundreds of people that have come on this program have talked about how influent, how influential twenty twenty was to their awakening process. So I guess I would start with, at what point did you realize with COVID, was you know, this whole process of shutting down the economy and small business was more nefarious than just looking out for mankind.
Speaker 1: You know, up until about so in a I was still in Prudo, b Alaska on a job there, oh, first part of March twenty twenty, and I barely got out, and then the entire airlines shut down there, so everybody that I still knew and Prudo Bay got left behind for six months.
Speaker 5: And then I could just see.
Speaker 1: That this was bigger and more evil than we could ever imagine. And at first I was like everybody else. I mean, I came home, and my wife and the kids and all of us. We were all nervous at first, you know, oh, we might should wear that mask because I don't know what this is. But then about a month, oh so about May, the first part of May, we realized, like, this is all a scam. It's all a game, and they have an agenda behind it. They're planning something bigger with this. Either they're testing how far they can push us before we'll push back, or it's just all one big show, Hollywood show. I guess.
Speaker 3: I think a huge part of it was a test to see how far they could push us without the pushback. And I was very shocked to see the amount of fear porn that they pushed on people. Like the one thing that I will always remember to the day I die is Biden, you know, the President of the United States, looking into a camera and saying, if you do not get this vaccination, you're facing a winter of death. And the thing that upset me the most was, you know, people are busy. Let's say they came home from worth your cooking dinner, and the TV's on, and there's a seven or eight year old child in the living room and they hear that, or even a young teenager right well, and they hear that, and you know, here's the President of the United States saying that you're going to die if you don't get the jab. I mean, this is so easy, and people just are on to the next saying, what is it now, the big beautiful bill, that's all everybody's talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. And I was glad to see that our Senator Lee from here didn't get his way with selling off all of our land. It's already hard enough to go use our public lands anyway, because you have so many big interest groups trying to get it up anyway.
Speaker 5: And and I was, I was glad to see that that didn't get included in the big beautiful Bill.
Speaker 1: And who knows what else is really in the big Beautiful Bill, haven't I I've come to suspect that the entire the entire system is against us. I voted for Trump because I definitely wasn't going to vote for Kamala. And but it's just all coming to fruition. Everything's a lie. We get promised everything that never comes to fruition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are literally the uh, the ninety nine point nine percent of this country. We're the backbone of this country. We do all the work, we move the mail, we ship this, we do that. But that that point zero one percent at the top did they get they reap the benefits. Now, you know, one could argue this is a spiritual war. And while our journey here, if you read especially the New Testament enough, you'll you'll understand that their journey here on earth isn't meant to be always you know, lollipops and ice cream. The Bible tells us that you're going to be persecuted. And I'm taking a hermeneutics course right now when you really break down some of the things that Paul wrote, I mean, he's just coming out and telling you. I mean, even his letter to Timothy is if you you know you're going to be persecuted, and you have to understand these things. And this is nothing new. This has gone back two thousand years. So and that's not saying we should walk around glumly. We should be happy and you know, be representatives. But at the same time, man, this world, when you when you really peel the veil back, you're like, my goodness, everything is set up against us, and they use their dividing conquer tactics so well against us. With regarding COVID, was that more of an eye opener or did it simply give you more time to research these rabbit holes?
Speaker 5: H it was, it was just an eye opener.
Speaker 1: I fortunately, being self employed, I I just stayed to the grindstone, didn't didn't allow myself to be shut down. And fortunately I had great customers that you know, kept going to because where I live in utah's pretty well conservative and we don't we don't back down really to any type of tyrannical movements. So I kept going. So COVID was more just an eye opener, and it was. It was a big eye opener. Let me see that the truth behind the veil really.
Speaker 3: Indeed, have you prior to twenty twenty did you ever go down to say the vaccination rabbit hole or is that something that opened up during COVID.
Speaker 1: No, I never did that open up during COVID as well. I mean, heck, growing up, I just thought vaccinations were just you know, I was socially programmed.
Speaker 5: That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: And I can still remember the first day walking into the reception station, you walk down the cattle lines with the pneumatic vaccinations. You probably remember those, Oh my goodness, yea, So I mean to me, it was just and I didn't even know what they were giving us, what they were putting in it, but I just took it. And the same as a kid, I remember the you know, my mom and dad taken me into the clinic or whatever to get the yearly vaccine or whatever else you had to have to attend public school, and never questioned it. And then twenty twenty, hit man, we sure shut it down our kids. We don't ever take him in no more for that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. It's amazing the amount of people. And again I wonder if they intentionally overplayed their hand or they're just so cocky that you know, they're like, this is just how we're going to roll from here on out. We're not even going to try to hide or evil.
Speaker 1: I believe that I believe it is.
Speaker 5: I believe it was pure arrogance.
Speaker 1: And they, you know, they've went so many years with all of being able to fully control the entire population, and now you have people like us that are waking up and we're not going to bow down no more.
Speaker 3: And the little questionnaire we sent you, one of the things that you had mentioned was that interest you was these polymetallic note nodules, which is, you know, dark energy. Could you tell us a little bit about that and come up on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found that scrolling through the YouTube. I'm sure you've seen the WI files, but he was talking about it. So then I got studying it more. And then the more I read to it, the more it makes sense as to how we really are a terrarium, almost as God built us a terrarium for us to survive, and well, to get oxygen, you have to split water molecules through electrolysis, and and so it just kind of makes sense that we're not this spinning blue ball through all this vast, never ending space, and it just makes sense that it's it's a self sustaining terrarium almost, And I that might sound like a far fetched reach, but it just that just things like that helps me make more sense of this whole grander built thing. By God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think terrarium is a perfectly I mean with the firmament over top of it. Terrarium is a good explanation. Yes, it's a very simple explanation. And science wants to tell you all these the gravities, the spinning, the distances and all the other nonsense. When again Occam's razor usually ninety nine percent of the time comes out to be proper reasoning. And it's very much in this case and what really to this day and again, I just you got to tip your cap to these guys because the efforts that the subconscious programming, and once you're awake to this, you really notice it. Every time my wife and I sit down and we'll go back and watch a movie, whether it's from the sixties, seventies or eighties. Man, there's the globe. So we saw a movie, Yeah, we saw a movie twenty years ago called Evolution. It had David d'covney from The X Files in it, which is a comedy and it's evolution and it's showing how these things continue to evolve. But at the end they had their driving a fire truck, and the fire truck has the number thirty three on it, and they're talking at about particular you know, the evolution theory. It's just man, when you can see these things, it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's that You're right, the thirty three the Masonic numbers. So it's they are literally throwing in our face and probably laughing at us at the same time.
Speaker 3: Now, when we talk about government cover ups, these are really the people at the highest levels who Again, these aren't Johnny on the streets, who work really hard and go to college and pay their taxes and raise money organically and become presidents. These people are part of clubs. Whether it's I think it's more. I was listening to a great sermon yesterday and if I can find it, I'll put it in the notes. Talking about the seed lines, right, because the pastor made a great point that he didn't flood the world simply because people were out or being simple. It was because the perversion of his seed line. You know, he specifically noted genes sixis six, et cetera. And I really see because even made the point that these people are attacking our bloodlines through mRNA vaccinations, they're attacking our food supply with GMO, because what is the M in that modifying? So you have these people who are modifying people and modifying like everything of God's creation.
Speaker 1: Yep, gene modification.
Speaker 3: I mean really, that's at the root of evil.
Speaker 5: It is yep.
Speaker 1: And then we you make a great point there, and then you look into crisper technologies and the way they can literally design a human the way you want it. It's it's absolutely insane. They're trying to play God and it's just doesn't work that way.
Speaker 3: And I worry about the consent part because we always used to believe that, oh, they had to have your consent before they could do these things. But I'll tell you, over the last twenty five years, and I go back to nine to eleven again, it seems like much of that consent, like Satan could lead you to a certain point right, but you had to You were the ones who had to do it right. So for example, going to get an mr anda jab, that's your consent, no matter how much like they threaten your job. They do this, but they didn't physically tie you down and jab you. But it seems to me, over the last twenty five years, they've really pushed the limit.
Speaker 1: On that stuff. Yes, yeah, they've muted you enough to where you feel power Well, the majority of the population feels powerless, almost as like you said, they're not holding you down, but they're dangling that apple in front of the entire population. If you do this, you get this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it sort's scary.
Speaker 1: Ye to me.
Speaker 3: It seems like conditioning of the of the coming mark of the beast.
Speaker 1: All of it is just conditioning, social conditioning.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, if you want this, you're going to have to do that. That's really what it's going to come down to.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's absolutely insane.
Speaker 5: And when you go back to talking about those that truly run.
Speaker 1: It, I believe that there is a there is a group of people that full on run this entire world from the highest powers we have in this world. They're all combined in it together.
Speaker 3: I agree. So let me ask you a couple of questions. Then, do you think it's family names that we have heard of, or do you think there are powers behind those names that are much more powerful that we don't even know of.
Speaker 5: I believe it's deeper than what.
Speaker 1: We think. A lot of people think of it as a family name or you know, the elite families or whatever. But after learning everything and seeing everything, all it is is a false target. Look here, while we do this over here, bill hands switch game.
Speaker 3: Yeah slight a hand like the magicians.
Speaker 1: Right, Yep, they're only letting us see what they want us to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for sure. I saw a comment that somebody made on social media saying that we are so wrapped up with technology and the dopamines and you know, the instantaneous gratification in today's world that we kind of miss that spiritual realm that maybe that you know, back in biblical times where they witness these things, maybe they could even see, you know, the demons or certain entities. Yep, that we through everything, whether whether it's radios or whatever, or just that we even something as simple as somebody said, somebody, even something as simple as wearing shoes not being grounded anymore, and you know, those kind of things have come pulled us away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is, it really is.
Speaker 1: It's even even the same as kids and in this generation nowadays that don't get out and actually get in the sunlight, you know, get the old sunburns and actually just get dirty and work hard. It's there. They're no longer grounded to this reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's such a good point. You see the children of today versus well, you know, I grew up in the seventies and eighties, so it was certainly that's not even fair to compare. But even back to the nineties, even they had technology then, even the handheld, the initial game boys, they were still outside playing ball, getting the sun. But the worrisome thing is is the telephone, the telephones, the cell phones, the screens, yes you know, the dark mirror if you will, and these things that can truly control people's minds, and just the perversions that lie there. It's, you know, the biggest worries of our generation and the worries of today. You know, my parents could just turn off the TV and I was set right, I was tuned out. But now it's everywhere.
Speaker 1: Oh it's insane. And I always tell my kids stories about I mean, you didn't go in the house until the porch light came on, because if you did, you had more chores than what you wanted. So you went out and you found something to do.
Speaker 3: Yep, we went out and played baseball or wiffle ball, and when the street lights came on it was time to go home.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, it's and like you said, it's everything's conditioning apparatus tool.
Speaker 5: I guess, from anything on the.
Speaker 1: News, to the the handheld cell phones to you know, all the apps that come on them. But I mean, just like the the bombing in Iran, I mean, who knows what that was really covering up while we were looking there, what they were really doing behind the behind the curtains.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point that that is something that we should be asking, you know, when when our everyone in the world is focused in one direction, But the question is where do you even look when these things are going on?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It's pretty pretty daunting times, it is, for sure. I mean, and then right before that you have all the the UH protest going on. We got a whole another summer of love coming up, I believe, and.
Speaker 5: It it's just more more distraction from what really is going to come up.
Speaker 3: I agree. And Uh, do you believe that in our lifetime that we're going to see things such as a one world government and you know, maybe a universal dollar, things of that nature, or do you think they still have a ways to go to execute that?
Speaker 1: You know, I hope I'm wrong, but I I really think that the Agenda twenty thirty is somewhat real.
Speaker 3: So you think the last five years.
Speaker 1: It's pretty scary and as hard and fast as they're pushing AI.
Speaker 5: And just like you said with RFK and the risk.
Speaker 1: Band thing, I mean it, I don't know it. Everybody in government's just a puppet to someone else, and it's you got the master puppeteer at the very top who we don't know who it is, but everyone plays their role and I believe that. I hope I'm wrong, but I believe we're heading for the true agenda twenty thirty. And they weren't very silent about that. I can remember when I worked for Cummings. I left them in twenty fifteen and they just started pushing the ESG really hard. I mean, we had to go to so many sensitivity trainings and I don't know what else you'd call it, but it's just everything that falls in that ESG. I mean we had to sit through class after class. Instead of going and working on engines, we were sitting there in sensitivity training and everything else that we need to be able to conform with society so that everybody feels loved and everybody gets a trophy. It was insane and I left there. Then it was the last time I worked for big corporate America.
Speaker 3: That's interesting you mentioned that, because you would have gotten out of the army in what six o seven? Yeah, seven, And I started to notice that when I uh redeployed I for my fifteenth month tour No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and seven and nine, I guess about twenty ten, twenty eleven, we were going through the exact same thing. Like I had guys who needed to go out to the range and zero their weapon or do low density training. But we're in these classes what did they call them, sharp classes doing all of these things. I'm just like, what are we doing here? And then they had male NCOs wearing red heels and all of this other stuff. It's just like, I know I've said it before, but man, I was really when it was time to retire. It was really time to go. I don't know if it was just that's the way it is with generational kind of ideology, but to me, it was you just can't have wokeness in that line of business. This is something completely different than any other corporation in the world. This is when you look at the down and dirty mission of the United States military is just one mission, and that's to kill the enemy. And here you are, you have guys these classes, and I'm just like, man, we're in trouble. If the rubber ever has to really hit the road.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely insane. And I think this all started.
Speaker 1: So. I mean, I had a little cousin that joined after me and my brother, and so he when I was getting out, he had just went to basic training in Fort Jackson, relaxing Jackson, of course. But right during then is when they started handing out the stress cards. And when he came back between that and ait, he was asking me if we had those, and I'm like, what the heck is this stress card? I mean, and they hold him up when drill sergeant was getting too too verbal with them.
Speaker 3: Wow, my drill sartin. Would a body slammed me?
Speaker 1: Right, That's what my dad said. He always told me the stories of the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: Drill sergeantcy Yeah, man, I went in eighty seven and he was a mean guy until the last day. I was just normal guy. Hey, I'm done, I'm going fishing tomorrow. Maybe I'll see you like, what are you ready to murder me yesterday?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the world's changed, definitely. It really had crazy what twenty years will do.
Speaker 3: In your course of rabbit hole research, you obviously had to come upon the moon landing. What was your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Oh? I knew that thing was fake since day one. I mean, as a little kid, there's no way. I always wondered, how the heck do they fit that thing in that tiny little lander of a made out of what looked like tinfoil? And to me, I guess that's where the tinfoil hat came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great point.
Speaker 1: I mean they wadded it up when they were done and built a hat out of it. And then we emerged. I call myself a conspiracy realist versus a theorist.
Speaker 3: We're we're people say what's the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth? And I say it's about six weeks nowadays.
Speaker 1: It is, It really is. It's all that whole thing though. And then you got that that new show with Channing Tatum to Fly Me to the Moon. Oh that one.
Speaker 5: They really throw it in your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 5: It is straight up throw it in your face.
Speaker 3: So I'll ask you a couple of questions, and I want you to questions partan me, and I want you to tell me your thoughts on it. Number One, at what point and we're talking about Apollo eleven here July twentieth, you know, nineteen sixty nine, At what point do you think those three guys knew that they weren't going to the moon?
Speaker 1: Probably five minutes prior to onboarding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's they let them.
Speaker 5: They let them believe it until the very end.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That seems to be a ninety nine percent of the people who I have spoken to that's been and their theory. And you can just look at man and I know people say they don't feel bad for them, but I mean, could you imagine Number one. On one side, you are known as the man who went to the moon, and this guy's great great great great grandson. You know, I was like, yeah, I'm part of the lineage who went to the moon. But at the same time you had the people that were calling his dad a fraud. But obviously Neil couldn't handle it. He never came out and talked to the one guy who went to the moon. I'd be doing press conferences. I'd be sponsored by Nike, you know, Gatorade commercials. Oh yes, in my nineties until the end of my life. Right, you'd be on book tours. This guy just became a recluse because and it's really evil when you think about it.
Speaker 1: I mean it is in a way. I do feel bad for those astronauts. But and I guess as we get older, we lose filters. And you could tell that when buzz Aldrin punched that guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But but something that made me kind of rethink my feelings towards this was when Bart Sibrel interviewed that guy in his house and he forgot to take he got kicked out of the house, but he accidentally left the mic on that guy, and you could overhear him saying, Hey, do you want us to call the CIA and take this guy out?
Speaker 1: So, I mean, man, obvious, that is a new learning for me. What you just told me.
Speaker 3: Oh you haven't seen that. I will, I will, I'll send you that done.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It was in one of his documentaries. He hit the guy and his son was there and they threw him out of the house. But he got out in such a rush. He didn't take his microphone off, and he didn't hear it until he went home and replayed the audio to do with editing. He's like, holy cow. So you know that makes you think. Obviously they told them if you tell a soul, you know your family's going to die in a plane act or something to that nature. So you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that that's a rough spot to be in.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, I think a lot of situations that go down that same path. I mean there's lots of things that that just like we were talking about the polymetallic nodules, I mean they they had a secret, uh cover up.
Speaker 5: It was Operation Azar.
Speaker 1: And that what what they said it was for was to recover a Russian submarine and well they were obviously doing other things, and it's just you never know what they really have going on. And the the lifelong government employees that get wrapped up in it and chewed up and spit out, it's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: What did you said it was Azar?
Speaker 1: Operation Azar?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's interesting because didn't Alex it's Azar? A Zar was any part of the genesis of Operation Warp Speed.
Speaker 1: It might be, so, oh, I apologize it was project is Oriented, Project is.
Speaker 3: Orient project Azorian. Yes, oh there it is. Okay, that's right, the K one twenty nine, that's right, yep, yep. So it was also called Jennifer by the press because of its top secret security. It was a us CIA project to recover the sunken Soviet submarine K one twenty nine from the Pacific Ocean in nineteen seventy four. Yes, and this had ties Project.
Speaker 1: Building Bloomer Explorer to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It's crazy that this the the clandestine operations that these guys run, because that basically went hand in hand with Project Mohole, which was attempt for them to drill it was in the sixties through the Earth's crust to obtain samples of all this other crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so funny drilling through the crust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but listen, if you think about it, some of these you know the think about it, right. You you start an LLC, you have oil or maybe you have an oil drilling operation that dried up, and you have all this equipment, and you know your buddy at the CIA, sir, we have this top secret program that we need you to sign sign off on. And they take this old drilling equipment out there and they get a huge contract. Like how many of these things do you think they make up just to to make money off of the government.
Speaker 5: Right, Yep, it goes back to Massa too. It is just another cover up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is a great link to it, says the project and this is Project Mohol. I'll put the links in the notes. The project was intended to provide an earth science compliment to the high profile space race.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it is just unbelievable. And going back to the to the moon.
Speaker 1: Yes, we were falling behind and Russia was absolutely destroying us in technology.
Speaker 3: So do you think that was the primary reason why they did this?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 3: The only issue I have with that. I mean, obviously on technology, technological advances, we could argue that, but at some point when do all the agencies get together. I mean, it's it kind of similar to like nukes. It's like it's just one giant game of bluff to whereas if any anybody came out.
Speaker 1: Anymore, I believe that's right. I apologize, but anymore, I believe that's that's right. Just like the bombing that just happened there, and then you hear so many contro stories that Trump had warned them and they were working with you. You can bomb us here in Qatar, but only this certain spot. I mean, everything just links together where it's all one. I mean, we might already be in one world organization.
Speaker 3: I believe it's been that way for a long long time. Probably. I think this the fate was pretty much sealed at the end of World War Two. And there may have been a few I guess you could call them outlanders out there, yep, But I think for the most part, you're right. I think most of the governments are you know, you're going to be the good guy, you're going to be the bad guy. But obviously when you say that, it's viewed differently. So here in the United States, many people view Putin as this evil dictator, while in Russia and other countries, is it's just WWE. Like some people like rooting for the heels, some people like rooting for the good guys.
Speaker 5: That's exactly it.
Speaker 1: It's just that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 5: It is a WWE. It's just absolutely insane, and so go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really just one big motion picture. If you really put it all, you set it all out on a table and count the pieces. It's all leads to one big motion picture produced in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Couldn't agree more. Do you think there was one event or one timeframe when the powers that be got together and said, hey, this particular psychological operation can really help us lead people away from God? Or do you think there was one moment when this globe Earth operation went into effect?
Speaker 1: Off the top of my head, I can't think. But I mean you look at Universal Studios when that came out with the Earth spinning around and that right around the same time that the you know, Department of Education was created in the Treasury and it so I mean it, I guess may maybe clear back as far as the you know, mid to late twenties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's you know, the thirties for sure, is when Germany, you know, they're in this huge transition from Weimar to national socialism, and they have these boats all the way you know, this is Germany. They're locked in Europe, right and they have these ships all the way down in Antarctica. Now we're told in our history books that they were fishing for whale for the fat. And forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm shooting from the hip here, but I think it was like what they used for soap like like it was that kind of story. And then a few years later, you know, we're fighting World War two against them. I tend to believe, and I could be wrong here, but I think obviously all these wars that there's something we don't know about, there's a greater story behind it. In many cases, maybe it's just population control. That's one of their That was their first guideline on the Georgia guidestones. Right, But did they come upon a technology down there that they didn't tell us about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: We saw the bell those bell ufo looking things that the Nazis had in the thirties and forties. They had Skype in the thirties, they had the VW built, they built the Audubon, and all of a sudden they went from Wymar, which was completely broke, pictures of people with wheelbarrels of cash walking through the street, to ten years later. Yes, they're one of the most powerful countries in the world. So I really think there's something bigger here.
Speaker 1: There is, and I I mean there might be a lot of your viewers that think, like me too, there's there We have uncovered technology somewhere along our line in the in the last fifty years, because I just don't believe that we can go from, like you said, pushing wheelbarrows and horse drawn cannons in World War Two to all of a sudden, you got the V two rocket.
Speaker 5: And just the technology we have now.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had to have obtained it somehow, and so I believe that they did find something down there. And then how every we can't in the world. We can't agree on one thing, but we can all agree on the Antarctic Treaty, right. It just blows my mind that we have so much turmoil so called on the media, but we can agree that Antarctica is off limits. So there's lots of so many wormholes. That's why I like listening to your show. It's just get a lot of a lot of different ideas out there, and I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the wormholes never end. And just to clarify here said during the late nineteen thirties, the German Antarctic Expedition of thirty eight and thirty nine, they were engaged in whaling activities in Antarctica. And now what they're saying these expeditions secured from the whales the fat produced margarine, which is a staple food in Germany. Okay, well, I mean margarine slash butter. I mean that's a staple in every country in the world, right, right, you can make it with margarine slash butter, you know, with cream. But they also said various military applications including machine uber crints, lubri can't s pardon me, and as an additive to nitroglycerin. So of course they claim new Swabia, there just has to be something man, Because now I hear people argue that as technology advance or advances, pardon me, it's been a long day. As technology advances, things speed up, right that you know, at once you create fire, you know, like they say that you still got to do the wheel and it takes a long time, but once you start getting tools and resources, things accelerate. I'll buy that to a certain extent, right because literally from the Civil War, which yes, they had trains at that point with I think steam engines to the eighteen hundred eighteen eighties cars and then planes after that, and by the twenties and thirties they had just airline transportation was just par for the course. It's just crazy, but so I think another thing that gets overlooked a lot is the Hindenberg explosion and how they just through one accident they got rid of that completely, right, So airplanes crash all the time. The airlines continue. Unfortunately, I think the last time I looked forty thousand people in America dying car crashes every year. They keep manufacturing cars. But these Zeppelins, that was it.
Speaker 5: Yep, it just ended.
Speaker 1: And you can read all kinds of things about that where it says it was, you know, another another way to help fast forward to where we were going and in the in the World War two and then but just like you said, one way to get rid of something. Just like you hear of lots of people that invent you know, like the hyder or the engine that runs on air. And he was executed and somehow found worry off himself and so you never know, there's lots of there's so many cover ups.
Speaker 5: It's just insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Unfortunately that going up against the medical, military and big oil is in many cases it's a death sentence. And that's just that's factual kind of transitioning to flatter earth. What do you remember what year it was or was there a certain event that you decided to buckle down and look into this or was this something you came upon.
Speaker 1: No, I can't.
Speaker 5: I can't pin point an exact date.
Speaker 1: But it's just like I said, it's almost it's almost like I've never believed in the spinning round, big beautiful ball, right, So it I just I've never really bought into it, and I've always I've always been a doubter of that, no matter, no matter what else. I never doubted vaccines, I never doubted the government, never doubted that we went and did what we did so that it made the world a better place. But one thing I can know is I never, never ever believed in that we were something that just came out of a speck of dust in the midst of here black and all of a sudden, everything in the universe was created.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's silly. Do you remember finding maybe a video or realizing that there's other people out there the community? And I guess the part two of that question would be, how did it go the first time you tried to share that with someone?
Speaker 1: So the first time, the very first person is my wife, and my wife's my rid or die She even if she doubts she is open to hearing it, and she'll full on debate me and then we'll talk about things and we move forward. And she now, even now, even my wife has looks at everything and she's like, this is not real, that we are not what what they say we are. That's all she Yeah, been good. I've I've told it to lots of my dad, my brother, and a couple buddies I've worked with, but they they kind of laugh it off. But I you know, the more the more I present it, the more they're like, whoa, this is not real. We are not But they all still believe in evolution. Oh yeah, they're still most most anybody I know, they don't. They may not believe in evolution, but they're still on the thought of the big bang.
Speaker 3: Now are these people? Would you say their church are going Christians or not so much?
Speaker 1: Well, everybody I know here in Utah was at some point either LDS Christian, Yeah, faith, faith based people exactly.
Speaker 3: That's a great way to put it. And that's so surprising to me because and I've I'm very clear about this with people. I don't I won't even tolerate a conversation evolution and the Book of genesis does not. They're not compatible in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. We did not come from a salamander looking thing up out of the ocean. It just doesn't make sense to the so called missing link. I mean, I just just doesn't make sense. We were built in God's image and we were purpose built. We're not a deficiency. We're not an accident. We were purpose built.
Speaker 3: That's right. And unfortunately many of the deficiencies that we see today are man made, right, you know what I mean, these things that you know, And again I'm not here to bash science. As far as you know medicine, there's been many great, uh, you know, discoveries that have helped ease you know, things that maybe two hundred years ago was a death sentence. Today we can just get something over not over the counter, but are prescription and we're good to go, you know, a marxacyllin or whatever, you know, penicillin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, many of the you know, let's just call it what it is, the pharmaceutical industrial complex, all these vaccines, I believe their generational ramifications with some of these, the same as if you if you delineate a seat in the ground it's offspring is going to be delineated.
Speaker 5: Yes, yep.
Speaker 1: And just like the flu vaccine that leads to GBS, you know, the gule embars syndrome. I mean, people are upright walking one day and they get that. And I know several people that have had Gulian bear and they still have it. They can't get rid of it. And it just doesn't make sense. Everything is manufactured to make I mean, without dependency of medical care, you they wouldn't make no money.
Speaker 3: That that's something that I that I try to remind people when I have that conversation with them that anytime something becomes a business, the shareholders of the number one priority yep. And nobody can argue that. And we saw shareholders get rewarded in just unbelievable ways from twenty twenty through the next few years after that. Although I will say hopefully that it has woken enough people up that they're reaping what they sewed back in you know, twenty twenty, yep.
Speaker 5: I share.
Speaker 1: I sure hope that because a lot of people made it very big off of that vaccine and it really didn't do anything. I mean, you look at just like we were talking about the flu vaccine, they build it for last year's variant and it never is the same. I mean, the flu is always mutating and finding ways to beat their so called vaccine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was interesting when the Cleveland Clinic released their studies a month ago and they said, if you got the flu shot in the fall of twenty twenty four, you had I think the number was a twenty seven percent more of a chance of getting the flu than if you were unvaccinated. Yep, like that is just.
Speaker 1: It's pretty insane what they tell us. And a lot of people believe it though, And it's almost sad for the people that continuously keep on believing in what they're fed. That the information they're fed, they just eat it like literal word salad, and they eat it up.
Speaker 3: So I believe we as humans, we are very much most of us, not everybody, but most of us are creatures of habit and we don't feel comfortable going against the grain. And we're brought up, like you said in the beginning, when we're brought up in a world where you, you know, do this, you get your vaccines in the fall. It's just something that subconsciously it makes it more difficult. Even when you have the evidence placed in front of you, so that brings us full circle. Even when we have all of these flat earth proofs, people still have that subconscious psychological propagation that they can't see the truth when it's right in front of.
Speaker 1: Them, right, and I mean the simplest things. That water finds its level, you can see you. So in prude O Bay, it's one of the flattest places I've ever been until you you can see the Brooks Range, which is over one hundred miles away. But you can literally look out anywhere and see I mean, never ending sight. It's insane and that right there should be evidence in its own and people still just keep on believing it is that at the Puedo State Park, Uh, prude O Bay, Alaska, dead Horse or Alaska.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Yep, you can.
Speaker 1: You can. You can stand at any given point on the on the shoreline there and you can see the Brooks Range, which is anywhere from seventy two miles to one hundred miles away. Granted they're they're pretty tall mountains, but still, I mean you if there was a light shining in Cactobic, which is one hundred miles away, you can see it.
Speaker 3: When I put that into Google, it told me it is that the same as Proto Bay oil fill.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha, gotcha. So that's at the very northern point of the last.
Speaker 5: Like up top, top, top top top.
Speaker 1: Yep, nice warm weather up there is so oh yeah, nice, nice tropical weather.
Speaker 3: That place is pulling in well twenty five billion barrels of oil. Yep, my goodness, gracious. Back to your your proofs. You you'd already mentioned water finds its level, which even with a level, there's water inside the level. People still don't want to hear that. What other proofs will you present to people when when you're having this conversation, So your your silver bullets, if you will.
Speaker 1: So I bring up line of sight, you know, and I do. I do a lot of long range shooting as as a hobby. Number one thing is the Coriolis effect. That's just insane. I even at seventeen hundred yards, you know, seventy sixty one mile, even up to twenty two hundred yards, I do not have to count for the Coriolis effect, that's right. I accommodate for wind, temperature, atmospheric pressure, but not not correolis.
Speaker 5: So I I like to take people out shooting with me and show them that that has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I bring up the moon in the sun that there's no way that big old giant fireball is ninety three million miles away. There's just no way. And if it was, if it was truly curved, how does light accent on different points at the same different time, if it was a spear.
Speaker 3: I agree that that to me is one of the most important ones. Every time when I'm driving in the evening, you know it's the sun starting to set as we call it the or even in the mornings, early mornings. The way the rays are coming through the clouds, It's just there's no way that if it came from that distance, they would come. You know, this spread apart in that type of array, the crepuscular I think it's called Chris puppy, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean exactly, the way it cuts through to at almost at five degree angle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's no matter where you're at.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Let me ask you this real quick before I forget in your opinion, and do you have an idea what you believe? You know, they tell us the moon and the sun and the moon specifically causes the tides high tide low two times a day. Is that something you had ever thought about?
Speaker 1: So being being to so many different you know, coastal lines and lake shores and ponds, it just it doesn't make sense.
Speaker 5: That's that's all. That's all wind, pressure and time.
Speaker 1: There's no just like gravity is a theoretical a theoretical science method. It's theoretical. It's not, which means it has not been proven. It's still not been proven. I believe that everything inside of our like we were talking earlier, our terrarium is all pressure and time. It's at that certain point inside of the terrarium. I believe that it will It will influence water levels, but not not not really water levels either because.
Speaker 5: Because the water levels, you're not.
Speaker 1: Going to influence them to the point of like I mean, some shorelines you'll get a six foot title uh influence, but that's just because of wind and all the time you have wind after that really high tide.
Speaker 5: The wind comes after.
Speaker 1: The tide does. So I believe it's I believe it's a lot of the weather inside of archer Aim if that if you will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not completely understand it certainly isn't the moon. That that is another one of the things that Isaac Newton came up with in he was part of the Philosophical Cli Philosophical Click all part of the click with Darwin and Darwinism Louis Pasture who came up with pasteurized milk, you.
Speaker 5: Know, yep, so yep.
Speaker 1: And speaking of past your eyes, I mean most of society is like a herd of cattle set out the pasture, and if you feed them, they'll not pay attention to anywhere.
Speaker 5: They have no susitional awareness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that kind of goes back to that. That's saying, you know, hard times create hard men, and then you know, self times or easy times create soft men, and you know this vicious cycle. Yep, you know, And that's kind of where we're at now. And I think they're intentionally making people if they make you and I understand. Listen, the few times I've said this, I got an email and people are going through difficult times. I'm not saying this, and you know this applies to every single person, but in a general kind of snapshot compared to what many people live in this world, you know, with Wi Fi and cell phones and instant technology and your door dash and everything else. We live very comfortably, and I think they're intentionally doing that so that when it is time to put the rubber to the road, people will not want to get out of their comfort zones.
Speaker 5: That's exactly it.
Speaker 1: That's it. So a lot of even even as far as uh So, right before I left Cummings, we had we were moving towards what was called EDS and it was Electronic Diagnostic.
Speaker 5: Service support.
Speaker 1: It takes your brain out, you don't think, because now now most technicians nowadays allow the computers to do the thing, and so they don't they don't go outside the box.
Speaker 5: They rely on computers do everything for them. Just like you're saying.
Speaker 1: They now they have a comfort zone and they don't know how to function outside of that comfort zone anymore.
Speaker 3: It's a great point, and I'm sure there's a lot of other aspects industries that are in the same type of boat and people won't be willing, you know, many people won't be willing to give up their comforts, and that's really I think something that you know, I don't like to use the term prepper so much, but people who kind of have an understanding where things are going, and we try to look out for ourselves in case of something like this, people will probably laugh. But every spring or fall, not so much in the winter. Maybe in the winter my wife and I put up we have a beltint, an eighteen foot bell tint and the heater and we'll go out there. We'll set everything up and we'll spend a night out there. And it reminds you how how quick we you you know, how your life could change, going from all the modern comforts to just looking for shelter and be able to have fire for warmth and to cook your food. It is sobering and it also for us it helps us appreciate what we have.
Speaker 5: And that really does and.
Speaker 1: It's almost back to grounding experience. Lets you know that all this can go away. And it's funny even nowadays with all my kids are guilty of when the when the power goes that we have a power disruption and they leave their WiFi and their cell signal and they just almost have a melt down over it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'll play a joke on them and unplug the router just to see how many of them will come out of their rooms.
Speaker 3: Nice, that's one way to do it. We're down to about the last ten minutes or so, was there any other rabbit holes that you wanted to mention or anything specific about flat Earth that you wanted to bring up.
Speaker 1: I guess with the flat earth thing, I just encourage anybody to just do their own research, don't just rely on what everybody says or what Ritah as a kid, and you know, be willing to chase the uncomfortable, be willing to you know, open your mind up and realize that there's more than just this programming that we've been all I've been through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's the theme for these last couple of weeks I'd mentioned in my last interview. I believe that, you know, a local preacher was talking about exactly like, get out of your comfort zone. If you're if you're too comfortable, then you're probably not doing enough, whether it's you know, sharing the gospel or helping out your fellow man, or you know, because it's these type of conversations, whether it's biblical cosmology or sharing the gospel, and many times it's not comfortable to bring up with with other folks that you're not one hundred percent close with. Even some of these discussions are tough with even close families with brothers and sisters and parents. But I think we're at a time that these these conversations need to be broached. And I know there's a lot of people who were on the precipice of building up confidence to bring these things up to people, and I encourage everyone to just take the leap, and you never know what will be received on the other end.
Speaker 1: Right, And I totally agree with you, And I guess one point that I that we didn't bring up or I felt dimension is so through through discovering the flat Earth, if you will, it has brought me closer to God and the Gospel of you know, reading and actually understanding so many things that you take for granted in the Bible that are actually real and it tell I mean, it's right there, it tells you. And so through my discovery self discovery of all this it, I've learned that a lot, and I use I use that a lot. I'll I'll pull up Bible verses and show them, you know, and show them how to look it up for themselves. And for the most part, most conversations go pretty good. Sometimes you get a laugh out of them, and sometimes they'll shrug it off, but usually they'll be like, hey, what we were talking about that? What was your meaning? You know, they always come back and they want to understand more one percent.
Speaker 3: And I've gotten so many emails from people who tell me that, hey, Bob listens to your podcast and he talked to me, and initially I blew him off. And it's a case of the you know, curiosity just eats out of them enough to where they go back and finally look and they do research and then like everybody else, two weeks later, have no sleep. They're like, oh my gosh, this is real.
Speaker 1: It is. It is, it really is, and it's the most interesting thing I've ever came upon. It really is. It is.
Speaker 3: And when you can see through Satan's deception and it's it's rewarding because you are aware of the world you're living in and the realism, like you mentioned, is extremely important understanding Like these people on the television, they're trying to instill fear with me. And you know how I can overcome it. Click that term. I don't have haven't had cable in years. I don't listen to that nonsense. I don't do the divide and conquer. I try to stay cognizant of what's going on around us. I'll peek in, but so much of it is silly now. It's just it's so much wasted energy when people could be doing so much more.
Speaker 1: No, you're absolutely right, And through my understanding of all this, it's it's helped me under also understand that they're just talking heads on TV. They ain't. They ain't no different. In fact, they're they're less knowledgeable than what I ever thought they were.
Speaker 3: They are that there are people who were put on TV because of their looks, and they can read most of these news anchors. Like growing up, I believe that these people were out on the street trying to get the story on the phone, that they're just reading what they're told to read.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely correct, and it's an eye open urse. So when you start with this rat hole of flat earth and it opens up everything to more, eventually you're just wide awake, yep, and you can no longer be bought or sold. So I I very much appreciate my findings of this, and you do a heck of a job of getting the word out well.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. It's been an honor and a privilege to have this conversation one or two times a week for the last two and a half years. It's you know, I feel really blessed to be able to talk about and talk about different rabbit holes and listen to people's journeys. It's truly been a blessing and I can't thank you enough for coming on this evening and sharing your story with everyone. And with that, I'll give you the final word.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate you letting me on, George. I know you got a lot of people putting in to be able to do this. I'm grateful for the opportunity and I just love that you give the people all around the world the opportunity to voice and have a platform to speak on and because a lot of times a lot of people don't find it very comfortable to speak on it. They're almost you know, closet believers of it all, and you, well you let people express that, and so I congratulate you on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate it, and I'm glad we were able to build a small community. And with that being said, Tyler his email will be in the show notes if you want to reach out to Tyler. That's one thing I do get back from people is you know, I had lunch with this guy you know, and now we're best friends. We're talking, we're chatting. So it's cool to see that people do connect, whether they're in the same town or on the other side of the world, just have a conversation when they can't have it with people in their circle. So again, Tyler, thanks for your time, and to all the listeners who continue to support the podcast, and to everyone who has come on and share their journey, thank you. And again, if you'd like to share your journey, please send us an email and we'll get back to you just as soon as we possibly can. Again for Tyler, I'm George, God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 4: Oh the crowd expressing, they're calling out my name. Zach is the sinner carrying all this shame.
Speaker 3: A man the sycamore.
Speaker 4: I'm reaching for the sign Jesus is coming, gonna make this hard of mine.
Speaker 5: Give me shelter.
Speaker 2: All my soul.
Speaker 4: Are shame, Give me a shelter in your grace. I feed cross my saved yard.
Speaker 5: My seat.
Speaker 4: Through the coins were stacking, but my heart was cold. And stone taxman in the shadows. I was living all alone. Then you looked up at me with mercy in your eyes. Calm me down the follow Now my spirits lifted high. Give me a shelter, all my souls indeed from my greed and shame, Nor save me free. Give me a shelter in your grace. I fleed cross my saved, y'd hold my seat. Sin was raging, tearing through my day. But your love, Lord set my life for blaze. From the treaty of your table, You've made me home. Jesus, my redeemer, you restored my son. Give me shelter for my souls in need for my creed. Shave Lord, and reading me shelter in your grace. Something cross my save your I see old bow, still call it, but I'm safe in your embrace.
Speaker 6: Zachke has found redoption by your boundless grace. Love your all, my shelter in your love, stay forever you ask, Jesus, leave me all the way.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, ma'amy,