Speaker 1: Why aren't there more protests about potholes? Is that what's going on in l A right now. I'm not following the news it's going on. I just see crowds and I'm assuming it's about potholes. Yeah, were you guys watching a lot of that last night?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I.
Speaker 3: Heard went epan within I'll show you're gone ruling it, except we are similar sweet pursuing it, puddled out, shaw shaped through the sewer.
Speaker 2: Kid, Now what chilling at day Eagle?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a golf status.
Speaker 3: Howard starting to get crattic shows that enough multiplied like a rabbit.
Speaker 2: Tun in zone out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 1: I'm hang out with my friends, rocking it on the radio.
Speaker 3: My boy Skin.
Speaker 1: Talking on the rainy Know it's all baby Ga we go, Kat, Christine.
Speaker 3: All the home radio. Ah.
Speaker 4: Yes, Happy Thursday, everybody world famous Ben and Skin Show. Thank you for tuning in today. Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wade, Christina Kray, a little baby corn Bread Ray and Kevin Kat Turner. All of us are going to be at the Chalk Talk Casino and Resort and Durant Tomorrow, we'd love for you to stop by. We'll do our show there from three to six. Maybe you're heading out there to you know, get a room and stay a little bit longer and have a great time.
Speaker 2: We're very much looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: But today, myself, Skin and Kat all got to the studio at the same time. Yes, holed into our parking garage, got out of our cars, were getting ready to walk in, and Kat was just stuck in the mud over by his car, And it was the funniest thing ever. Couldn't figure out what he was doing. As we started to kind of walk in, look over there at Kat and he's just stuck there.
Speaker 5: And I want to say, you know what, it reminded me of been from where we were standing and looking at him standing between two cars, it reminded me of when you have a toddler and they go stand behind a plant to go to the bathroom and they're diaper. Yes, it's kind the same energy, the same energy the way he was standing and kind of looking at us.
Speaker 2: And it was I was like, is he going to the bathroom right now? Standing poop energy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so we were like, are you pooping KT, you know, cause you don't want to get into space if he is having a good poop, you don't want to like scare them off.
Speaker 2: You're like, and so you're like, are you having a good poopy?
Speaker 1: And he was like, do you want some crackers? No?
Speaker 2: No, and he goes, I got a cramp, And so we're like, what he having some mind doll? He had a cramp, and so.
Speaker 4: He was cramped up, and so he then started trying to catch up to us, but he was like dragging a dead foot behind him.
Speaker 2: It was like he was just total peg legging it. You had dead foot, dude.
Speaker 1: I did a little bit, but I also, you know, well dehydrated. But also it's also pregnancy as well, so right, oh chance, I'm a bit preggers.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's the dad?
Speaker 5: It could be anyone's putting it out there in that way.
Speaker 4: But I did notice this as I was staring at KT limping in, I was like, man, he looks great. He kind of looks like a firefighter. And I was like, what is it about him? Why does he look so good today? And it's just one of those days where he's gone with a mustache. Oh no, no, that was just a slug that was on my face from KT is rocking a full mustache right now, and I think he could be a mustache guy.
Speaker 5: And he's wearing a shirt that says free Mustache Rides.
Speaker 2: He's so clever.
Speaker 1: It's like the guys that wear the FBI Federal Booby Inspector shirts. Those guys never get.
Speaker 2: Like those are great shirts though.
Speaker 5: Okay, so you're not willing to commit to the mustache though why not?
Speaker 1: I just don't like it very much. Yeah, but you're wearing it. Oh yeah, I was when I shaved my beard. I always like to have the mustache for a day. How does become tradition? How does the lady it's a tradition like no other. Why do you shave the beard because it gets too hairy? And like I don't know, Yeah, but like I don't like what it gets too big. It's hot because it's trimming and maintenances work when you can just go clean and then I shave my face and look like lesbian for a couple of weeks. Yeah, but then I get back to where I want to be. The early stages of the beard is great. I like being there.
Speaker 5: When his gets too full, he gets a lot of cream of mushroom soup dried up in it.
Speaker 1: I never had cream of mushroom soup, you know, I only like one soup.
Speaker 2: What is it? Tomato?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well, then why do you consider yourself the guy to come to for soups and showders.
Speaker 1: I did not consider myself that. I just said to holler at me, and people miss People misrepresented that and took that as he's the expert, and I was like, no, just let me know.
Speaker 5: It was. It was one of the strangest claims anyone's ever made on the radio, but also maybe my favorite. Holler at me when it comes to soups and chowdahs, bisks, that's biscs. That's what knocked that station up here. It was going so well, and the nobody tuned in that day and was like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It was pretty impressive. It was pretty impressive that we never got any traction, not even a semblance of ass might be going, Okay.
Speaker 5: Man, your morning show had a gazillion podcasts download. No I'm saying the podcast downloads were off the charts.
Speaker 2: On that thing.
Speaker 1: You never know, You never know that was you know, that was Venus. We're on earth.
Speaker 2: Now he's right.
Speaker 4: Okay, but you I think you could be a mustache guy. And it's you know, to be a guy like, for instance, Troy Duncan was a bow tie guy. Right, Yeah, there's different things you can do to be that guy. Yep, you could be a silk shirt guy. I dabbled with that for one day, and I think I could be a Hawaiian shirt guy. But if you do become a quote unquote guy, you got to commit to that. So what is more heart? What is more difficult to commit to them being a mustache guy or being a Hawaiian shirt guy. And what are some of the other types of guys you could be.
Speaker 5: Me personally or any guy in general, any guy in general, a handy guy.
Speaker 1: His skin's had a hard time committing to be in the straight guy.
Speaker 2: I like to dabble.
Speaker 1: But Christine is a guitar gal. She's a guitar gal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Trying to figure out what girls can be yea get in the kitchen girl. You could be a couple of things.
Speaker 5: Okay, I need permission before you could be a dishwasher gal. Explain to her what she could do with her life. Yes, here's your limited options. You're living now, put this dress on. Yeah, drive no, no, no, no, no no, don't drive, don't drive, don't drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I think, uh, you know, I think back to Jerry Freyley rest in peace, the Great Jerry Frayan.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: He was a Hawaiian shirt guy in a in a Rangers, boring dry baseball press box. Yeah, but he was also a boring dry person and in a fun shirt and so it was kind of a weird deal.
Speaker 5: His appearance was one of someone that was always headed to a Jimmy Buffett concert but was not going to enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Meanwhile, his competitor, Evan Grant, was yeah, like actually doing it. That's what's very strange about it. That weird scene that.
Speaker 4: I just I just I just think you got a good thing going to this mustache, and I think you need to stick with it.
Speaker 5: You look like a firefighter. You look like an off duty firefighter right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good because that means I've got a couple of days off.
Speaker 2: That good.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, if people come to Chalk Talk tomorrow and Durant, Oklahoma, can they see your mustage?
Speaker 2: Not a chance. It's not gonna make it through the night.
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 5: Bring a half mustache, start shaving it in Skin segment. All right, you're gonna want to hear this segment. Speaking of that, coming up next Skin, We're gonna take us in things. Skin is tracking well. I have some audio from a recent podcast from a man named Pablo Torre.
Speaker 2: You guys know him.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think his podcast proves that I should be running the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Speaker 2: And we'll do that next