Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Are you reporting we got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here looking them do the one going now? And I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Just fight. Hello, hit the fuddy out here? What quin I'm out there? I thought of a bit just about taking foot nine. I don't know. Easy an out there? Yeah, I'm walking right, heady, all.
Speaker 3: Right, folks.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome our guest to the show. It is Mike from Florida. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, how you doing brother?
Speaker 3: I am good. This has been a long time coming.
Speaker 1: We got to hang out doing the Okalla Bigfoot conference down in Florida. We are definitely going to get into some of your experiences in Florida. I always love it when I have people on the show and they say there's no way that there's any bigfoot in Florida. If you think that going into this episode, I guarantee you when you finish, you're not gonna think that anymore. So welcome to the show, man. I am so glad to have you here. Let's start where I start with everybody that comes on the show, What in the world got you interested in bigfoot sasquatch skunk ape.
Speaker 4: To begin with, thank you very much for having me part of the Mid Florida big Foot Research Group. I'll get into that little story on how that happened. That kind of came after I had already got into it a little bit myself, and I'll tell you before this, I'm not gonna say I was a disbeliever, but I had no reason to believe it one hundred percent up until my first encounter. So it was probably about eight to nine years ago, on my way to go fishing with my best friend Jason, and we were going down to Holla Sas of Florida. It's a very popular area for scalloping and fishing down there. I have another ramp that I use that takes you there's a really really public one, and there's one I use which takes you back down this road called Old Mason Creek, and it winds back in the middle of nowhere. About three miles down that road you go through a real thick area with a bunch of winding series of best curves like you can look from this curve and see down. Took the fourth curve as I'm coming around my buddy, he was looking at the window. I was looking for deer. This time of morning. It was about six thirty in the morning, but at that time of year, the sun was just starting to peek over the top of the trees. Coming down, I got about to that series of curves and to the left side of the road. It was up ahead, probably a good seventy five eighty yards about a third curve up. I saw a big look like a dude coming up from the side of the road. As I'm coming up close to the curve, he's coming up and he's already now, he's already onto the road, and he took another step and was like in the middle of the road, and right when he stepped in the middle of the road. The light from the trees coming to the sun was coming up from behind the trees behind it. It did it like a silhouette. It was the craziest thing. He went from dark shadow guy to cinnamon like he turned cinnamon, and as he walked more into it, it couldn't really see him. It lit him up for a minute and then he was gone, and then it was just like the hair follicles from behind it. The picture saw a shadow walking in front of light and that hair like moving. It was quick, but I'll never forget that silhouette of the hair he stepped in. I came around the curve and as I come back, they go back to where I could see where he was at. He was already gone. I stopped jumped out. My friend's like, what's going on. I'm like, you didn't see that? It's like see what I was like, you didn't see that thing that just walked in front of us. He's like, what thing? I was like, dude, I don't know what that was. But it was like cinnamon, reddish brown colored with hair, and it was every bit of seven foot tall. He's like, what do you think you saw? Bigfoot, and I'm like, I don't know what the heck I just saw, but it just walked right in front of my truck. How did you miss it? And we're not ready to get an argument over it. He's like making fun of me and everything. And I didn't realize at that moment how much that affected me. And that moment literally changed my entire life because I went home. At first, I walked around and looked. I didn't see any footprints. I didn't see anything. I wasn't really knowing what I was looking for back then. I was just in shock still what I just saw. My brain didn't want to process it. So we went did our fishing trip, and like the whole day, I was thinking about it, and I went home. From that moment forward, the thing I could go into and find out about bigfoot, I was doing it. And then I started going out. I wanted to prove to myself that I know what I saw, and I wasn't lose in my mind. I'm not a big hunter, but I'm very familiar with Florida. I grew up here forced generation in our woods or different type of woods. Are swamps are a little different. I know you've been out of them before. I've grown up in it, and I thought I had seen everything here. There was a c That's what really got me. You're leaping forward after that.
Speaker 1: It definitely does one of two things without fail. When people have an experience like that, especially a class a encounter where you actually get to see one of these things, it sends people in one of two directions. You either run screaming for the door, saying screw that, I don't want any part of that anymore. Once was enough, or you go down the rabbit hole. I've known you well enough to know that you definitely went down the rabbit hole full board. Let's go back to the siding for a second before we move into some of your other research and into your experiences when that happened, when this thing stepped across the road, was it immediate for you that you knew what you were looking at? Did it take you a second to process? And how long after the encounter, because I know this was the big thing for me when I had my experiences last year. After that happened, I'm still frankly processing what I saw, and things will come to me in the middle of the day when I'm working on a podcast or something. I'll think, oh shit, I remember seeing this, and I didn't even remember it at the time when I had my encounter.
Speaker 3: How long did it take you to process.
Speaker 1: In the moment and after what you really saw, after you obviously got past the point of your friend making fun of you. Did that affect you as well in the moment to have someone was a friend of yours immediately respond that way when you had the experience, Wou'd say.
Speaker 4: In that moment, it definitely affected me for a while afterwards too, because I still have a friend of mine to this day that even though he knows that I've gone out and found very good evidence of things, we don't put anything out that's fessionable for a reason. Even though all this is there and he's seen all the stuff we've done in our popularity grow, he still thinks I'm a lunatic. Well, we're like I've done the guy thirty year. We literally has messed our friendship up a little bit over it. That is where it is. He sees his things his way and I see him my way. He's one of those that he only believes what he sees in front of him, and that's fine. He's entitled to his opinion. He's one of those people that he can't change unless Bigfoot walks up and grabs him out of his tent. When it first happened, it definitely took me a while to process. I didn't know what the hell I saw because at first my brain sets look at that guy walking up from the side of the road because he was solid shadow. The sun is just peeking, so it's still pretty dark. It had a perfect dark silhouette with him walking up, and as soon as he got up to the road, he hit that spot and it just was like bam. My whole brain did a hold. What how does something that big disappear that quick? I couldn't see his face if you pictured his son's back here, so all I got was his arm when he came out hit the light and it turned him that centiment color. But when I hit the shadow, it was like silhouette again, so I don't have a lot of detail.
Speaker 1: So you definitely went down the rabbit hole. You started going into the documentaries doing the armchair research stuff. When did you make the determination that I want to be the boots on the ground. I want to go out and look for evidence of these things. Talk a little bit about that process and obviously go into your encounters once you started going out and doing your research.
Speaker 4: I grew up in an area in what's the Chapel Pasco County, Florida, a rural area back there, and there's a game preserved back there that is a ninety eight hundred acres basically ten thousand acres, and there's a creek that starts back there, and that creek runs right through the middle of it down through Hillsborough County. It runs into Tampa, but that creek directly runs into Hillsboro River, which goes over to Polk County and the Green Swamp and that whole area. That's real big hot spot, which I didn't know any of this back then. As a kid, I used to go out and that the well field, just like fish in the cree. I mean, a couple buddies would always go out there and go hiking and running around. Of being kids teenagers out there running around in the woods and stuff. I always got creeped out when I was buy myself out there. After that incident happened, I'm like, that is the perfect place for one of these things to be. If something's gonna be out there. That's where one could be because the preserve is almost ten thousand acres, which in Florida, that's a big area the way Florida's building up, so happens to be that dis preserved is dead smack in the middle of the corridor, which I didn't know back then either. The first time I ever went out by myself was my second encounter. The area is you got to get back there, drive to the gate and then there's one paved road that's one lane that swift Mud uses to go back and check on their pumps and stuff. And then other than that this there's nothing back there, no motors, no hunting, nothing. You got to take your bike and ride a bike back there about two and a half miles, three miles back to the creek, and then it's another mile back through trails to get to where I wanted to go. So I went in there. My bike was making too much noise. You remember, back then, I'm thinking, I gotta go full camo fool everything I think outside the box about stuff. Sometimes I thought, go in the middle of the day. If these things are supposed to be nocturnal, just like a deer, you sneak up on deer easier the middle of day when they're bedded down. I'm thinking, I'll go out there in the middle of the day. I'm gonna sneak up on these things. I'm full camo. I get out there, I walk the rest of the way, and I get to the trail that I wanted to go, which is part of the creek goes right into it. I went to the thickest part of the cypress everything I could find, and that's where I wanted to go. And I go in there, and I follow this little trail that goes back to the four wheel trail, and I found a little tiny road that went to the right, and I start walking it, and I found these two little bare footprints, one in front of another, and I was like, what the hell are kids doing back here? Barefoot? Way back here? This is how I thought. And then ahead of me was a tree that was crossing the path this way, and another tree that was crossing the path this way, right in front of where those little footprints were. About halfway down the trail, I got to that tree, those two trees, and everything in my gut that tells you not to do something went off and do not cross that tree. These are putty or for a reason, you're not supposed to go over there. I'm gung ho. I've been in Florida my whole life. That scares me out there. I stepped over to the other one. Took about three steps time. I found a footprint that was probably about fifteen inches long. And I was sitting there looking at that footprint. Oh my god, this is real. And about the time I'm looking at that, have you ever heard anything fall into pal meadows? How loud it is? That loud crash? Well, this is middle of the day in June or July somewhere around there, summer, no wind blowing, no nothing, and it's dead, still hot. I looking at that footprint heard just fun it to me. It sounded like something used a tree to get up, it broke and fell into the palmitdes and I was like, oh shit, it was loud. And then this gurgle started. If you've heard a big male alligator is the closest thing I could get to what it was close to. It was deeper than a big male alligator's bellow. And it kept going and I was like feeling what it was doing. I literally didn't want to look it was. It couldn't have been more than twenty or thirty yards away from me. It wasn't far. It was right there, and I didn't want to look at it. I turned and I'm going to talk to it. I said, I'm leaving. I'm sorry, I'm leaving. I am scared shitless, Brian, and I've never felt the fear that I fell to that moment as a grown man. Terrified, dude, I can't run because that's a predator. Probably, I don't know what that is right there. I get up to the road. Now, now I got to walk a half a mile out after this happened, I turned left to get on the main trail. I start walking, so it was over here. I take a step. It takes a step, and I hear another step. I would take a step. They took steps. Every time I stopped, it stopped. Oh my god, it's following me. I got tears watering up in my eyeballs. As a full grown man, I'm not coming out of here. I'm gonna die back here. If I pissed this thing off, it's gonna kill me. I started walking. I keep going and I heard something. It was sticks, they were freaking throwing sticks at me. They were throwing them, and they were hitting the trees, and one of them laying on the tree on in front of me. I'm still got my butt fucker walk going and I keep on going, and I swear I saw something to my peripheral go by, and I'm thinking that's it. He's going up. He's flanking me. He go ahead of me. I'm done. I made it to my bike, got on it started peeling out of there. Nothing ever happened. I got out to the main little paved road, peddled my butt off. I got back to my truck. Right when I get off my bike, I threw up and then my head started pounding so bad. For four days, my ears felt like they were swollen. I got zapped. I didn't even know what it was, but I think one hundred percent got zapped.
Speaker 1: It's interesting you were saying that you got sick as you got back to your truck. The first thing I was thinking, was it an adrenaline dump. You started talking about the ear thing and then the feeling of possibly getting hit with infrasound. It's interesting because I I have interviewed quite a few people that have felt like they have been hit with infrasound zapped as you said it, the reaction seems to be the same with everybody. Is this overwhelming fear and then it's either something going on with the insides, the ears and the nausea in retrospect, I think you already answered the question, but do you think, looking back now, that's what it was. Do you think this thing might have hit you or multiple things might have hit you with infrasound and that's why you had this reaction? And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: I definitely do so important to say. I've had two bad experiences, and the two bad experiences I had were my fault. And I didn't know that then, but I know that now, and those two experiences changed the way I did the research, the way I did everything from now going forward. Ever, I really haven't been too much in the woods by myself since these things happen. You know that one's scared me. That freaked me out a little bit, but I still couldn't stop, Like now, I really had to know what the hell that was. Because I knew what it was, I knew I had gone out to do what I wanted to do and I found it. I'm not crazy. I know I'm not crazy. Now, I went back to that same spot with my buddy one time, with two of my buddies. We found some footprints, we found some brave We got yelled at by something in the middle of the night, which was terrifying, and that was the last time I really did much out there because it's so hard to get back in there. It's patrolled at night by an arm guard. Didn't know that until that night, and we were politely asked to not go back there anymore. Why is that area patrolled by an arm guard at night? Who works for the government? Weird? I've been back there a few times, I can tell you out of all the places I've been. David Sidodi and ISRT guys, they're the first people I ever really went out with. I took them back there to that spot. Now was the first time I met that group, and we did some really good pictures. So David thinks I was the first person to ever find an inverted tree in Florida, an inverted cypress tree. It was like about a fifth foot long cypress tree with the root ball sticking up in the air, and it was right off the main trail that took you back to where that encounter happened.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that fascinates me, man, and I want to talk a little bit about that. I want to get to all your experiences, but I want to talk about some of the things that you're finding down there, because that kind of stuff fascinates me. Because I have found a rather large tree. I'm pretty sure I put the picture in my first book. If I didn't, I know I've at least posted it online. It was a large pine tree, probably twenty to thirty feet long, with the root ball end of it stuck into a hole in the side of a bank. Oh wow, right here on our property, just randomly. I discovered it on a hike. And I've seen weird things like that in other places, some weird tree stuff up in Radium when I was there a couple of years ago. Before we get into some of the other experiences, while we're talking about that really quickly, are you guys finding a lot of what people would call tree breaks or tree structures or lean to TP kind of structures down there? Are you finding that kind of stuff it's weird.
Speaker 4: It's almost like a cut off point in our area. Our main research areas in central mid central Florida, Pasco County, Hernando County, everything basically from Mayaka north. We find tree structures all the time. We find very unique ones. Marie's really good at finding the glyphs and different things. I didn't even realize before I was with the group I would find these things. I didn't really think too much of them back in the day. There's so much that I wish I would have known back then. Brian. They would blow your mind, like the amount of footprints I found, and I didn't realize how rare it was to find these things. I found some really unique tree deals in our main research area. One of the first things I found in there, there was a tree like this, a tree like this, and another one that didn't even come from there that was braided in the middle of it. And it wasn't from that. It was like it was brought over and there was only one that was in the ground and like the other one has been pushed over, and the other one was brought over and it was like braided in between it at the top of that and this is going right above a game trip but there was only two active trails to get into that spot, and right on one of the main game trails, that braided tree goes up and it goes up probably about twenty five foot up at an angle like that, and at the top of it there was palmetto fronds, pieces of oak tree, all different types of trees up there. It looks like a blind almost like a hunt and blind. It was perfect. If someone's sitting up there, could jump down onto a deer or something below really easyly. The coolest thing I ever found, though, was a trip wire. I found a trip wire if you want to look about these things being intelligent. Kind of jumping ahead a little bit. But the area that I'm talking about is an area that I've been going into for almost four years now. I know it's a family group in there, and we've interacted a lot with it. A lot of amazing things that happened back there, about thirty yards from that braided tree off that road. What it is, you got a fence line back there. You got to walk down the side or walk down the side to get to the very back of it. It's owned by the county, so there's not not just a piece of property is there, but it goes directly into the preserve, the same preserve that I had my other encounter happen. It's the same preserve, just on the other side of them. It's all still part of the same preserve, all where all this happened. Walking down that trail, if you were going to set up a tripwire, if your trail's going like this, and you got a trail going like this, if you're standing right here and something's running a deer down their way right here is about a perfect place to put you a tripwire. There was a tripwire about thirty feet across a vine about three quarters of an inch and it was two and a half of it off the ground, perfect deer height where a deer would run into it if it was being flanked into it or running into it. The vine was perfect like it was like you did it with a level. It was went around one tree around another tree, and it had a stick in the middle and the stick twisted and held against the tree to keep the tension on it. And it was like and you couldn't see it. It was a vine. I'm like, this is a trip wire right around the corner from there the same spot, there's that trie you turn and go this way to get out, and it's like a freaking obstacle course, trees leaning up against the fence. Everything's all kind of weird, And I used to think it was for me, for other people to keep humans out. No, that's the slowdown animals man, so they can hunt. It makes sense. Your damn things are smart, dude.
Speaker 1: I've definitely heard of not a trip wire, but I've definitely heard of other obstacles and things that people thought. These things were putting up in perfect choke points in an area where they would take down deer or other big game that they might be chasing. So you may be onto something there. All right, let's get back to the experiences. Let's talk about that other experience that you were teasing us about where you didn't have a great interaction with these things.
Speaker 4: So my son goes with me and does a lot. I've taken him on quite a few trips. We've had some cool things together. We had gone fishing the day before this happened. Had a weird experience happened that day. We were fishing part of the creek. It's also part of the same creek, but this is a whole different area of that creek down in a whole other county, very very remote and hard to get into. But we're back there fishing, and told them I want to taking fishing on one who little squashed at the same time. We're back there. If you've heard bard owls before, everybody's heard bared owls. Well, we're sitting there. The creek runs like a Z and there's a bush right here. You can't see past back behind it, so you we're fishing right here, you can't see until you get around that bush. You can see back where it goes and makes an X kind of curve. So we're sitting there fishing. What the hell's going on? It sounded like twenty different owls all in one group going on, but it didn't quite sound like owls. They created me out a little bit, and I'm like, you know what, it was the first experience I'd have with him with me. We're sitting there. A couple minutes later, he starts dead. I see something and I'm like, quit messing with me, Kale, and don't mess with me, because there he is a get haling dude. And I do a theory started crying. Man, you started crying. He got really upset, and I'm like, what did you see? He's like, it was looking at me. It's there and they're looking at me behind the tree. And I'm like, all right, we're gonna go. We're gonna leave now, because you know, I'm still learning this whole thing. So I take him back later that night. I'm like, hey, buddy, I was like, would you mind drawing draw a picture of what you saw? He drew this little illustration was perfect, with this little peeking out looking at him. He said, it looking like a big guy. And he saw about two feet of it stick out and go back. He said, then it went back again and went back. So now I've got it in my mind. I'm going there the next day. From where I had to get into there, there's a creek that runs through, so the only way to get to it you can't cross the creek. We got ten twelve foot gaters in there, so I had to go all the way around. It's about four miles by the time I get all the way around back to where this is at. Well, I took my dog with me, Miiley, just me and her. I get back into that spot and now I know I'm close to where all those sounds were coming from. I found a footprint right in the middle of this little it was like a beach sandy little trail going in. I found one print. I found another print. How did you get the measure them? But i'll around thirteen or fourteen, But they were fat and wide. If they had a funny shape to them, they weren't a normal shape. I took some pictures of them. I don't know why, but I just wanted to go onto the trail. My dog was stiff, and that's what it was, and I just followed her nose and there was a game trail going into the woods, and I followed that back in, and I knew that actually went directly back into where the creek was. If we were standing and looking at the other side of the creek had been in that area. So we go on there it was, and we got back to it and I found a clump of trees. There was three palm trees, and those three palm trees were leaning like this about the saying. On the right side of the palm tree was a piece of wood, a tree that was completely skinned, no bark on it, and it was supporting the side of that like this underneath it. Over here it was dug out under the roof. Ball palm trees don't just flip over. It didn't happen too easy. There were none other trees knocked over, nothing but these three trees. And I pictures, but these three trees were leaned over like this. Underneath it was dug out, and it looked like a silhouett of a big body had been in there, almost see the dips where it had been sitting. And my dog went off in there, just found smelling around. And I'm a horrible photographer, horrible videographer, whoever you want to say. I'm bad because I'm adhd. But it makes me good at bigfooting because I'm all over the place. So I didn't realize it at the time, but i'm recording, I'm like, oh my god, I excited them all over the place. I caught something on film. I went back. I had my buddy Tim slowed down the film. Mike, I see something on your film. I go back and look at this picture, and there's not standing in beside this tree that I didn't know it was right inside of me and my dog. I slowed down even more and I got a profile this thing sitting like this, looking away like he was going back behind the tree. We estimated a size comparison when Stacey Brown came with me him this camera guy one time back there, Brian, his camera guy was six two, speaking him up to his belly right the exact spot where it was at. This thing was nine foot tall, which goes directly into that same day, before I had that the pictures, me and my dog had left that spot and walk back out to the main trail. I wanted to follow farther back in there, I found a nineteen inch footprint. I didn't get the measurement on how much ahead of it was, but there was another footprint, and I have pictures of them. They were nineteen inches by ten inches wide. I could look like the back had pushed his weight off of stepped down. The whole heel went about two inches thick of mud that popped up. It was pretty wet and back there had been raining recently. And next one you could see wasn't all grass and it was just a perfect silhouette of a footprint. Right then and there, the radar went off again, just like it did when I was in those trees. U huh, I ain't doing that shit again. I got goosebumps right now thinking about it. My brain said, nope, you're not doing it. I'm like, all right, I'm gonna get my pictures. This is amazing. Those footprints are aiming that way and something's over there. I'm not going there by myself. I'm gonna come back with my friend. Well, I'm getting my pictures and everything. My dog she locks up and she's just staring at the woodline. Picture if you will. The woodline from the trail is about twenty five thirty yards, but you can't see into it because it's probably ten foot tall twelve foot tall of thick bush. You know how Florida gets real dens in areas. So I couldn't see into it. Out on top of it, I could see three or four trees that were coming up. She says.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 4: She starts doing this low growl, and she growls, and then I swear to god, one the trees went and moved, and I'm like, what was that? And then I heard this. To me, it sounded like a stomp because boom, like it's something stomped the ground. Boom and that tree went and then third or fourth time, all the way over went down. This thing let out a sound between a yell scream growl type of sound. She turned and almost broke her leash trying to get away. She turned and didn't want no part of the same thing. Yell, I'm sorry, I'm leaving. I'm sorry. I called my best friend, the only person, one of my friends, the only one who knew where I was at because I was way back in here. Nobody's gonna find my body, is what I'm thinking. This damn thanks pushing the trainer's pot tall. I am not ready for this. I just found bootprints this big and now this thing is shaking a damn tree again, right in the middle of the day. It happened again, same way. I called him and I'm like, hey man, he's what's wrong. I'm like, just listen, shut up and listen. Remember I told you where I was going on the map, and I was like, yeah, I went back there. Something's back there, just pushed the tree over. I don't know what to do. I said, if I don't come back at twenty minutes, you don't hear from me, send the police to my location. He's like, you're really scared. I'm like, hey, yes, I'm scared. So I made it back to my truck and there's two officers sitting there at my truck because I had parked across the street from a fancy neighborhood and walked into a power line run to go back in. They thought I was hunting back there. So now I go up to these officers. I gotta go freaking sea officers. Now my eyeballs are like this, I am terrified. I probably look like I am on something meth And they're like, what are you doing back there? I'm like nothing, I'm just walking my dog. I look at a crackhead. So I ended up talking to him and they're like, what are you really doing back there? I told him, I'm to be honest with you. I was looking for a big I've had some stuff happen. Now I want to go back and research in this area. I want to do nothing more. Nat He goes, that has to be an on storage, and nobody would tell me that. Do you know how the people are here? I said, I get it. It's like they think you're hunting data, worried about their house, this and that. He goes, try and find another way go into where you're going. I don't think you're doing nothing wrong. We'll have a good day. That was encounter number two.
Speaker 1: Every good Bigfoot encounter ends with a run in with the cops. How can you make that shit up? It had to be a true story, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. It's gonna be honest with you. I was looking for Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: He's like, what Honesty is definitely the best policy. Keep going, man, I know you've had other experiences. Why you've been out with the groups. What are some of the other experiences that you've had that have stuck out with you during your research?
Speaker 4: After those two experience, Leslie's getting the crap out of me, man, I was really timid to go by myself. I still am sometimes, and I know I'll have more happen if I'm by myself.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after the ease messages.
Speaker 4: I know it's going to happen. All the craziest things that have happened. I've seen some of these things before, Brian right in front of my camera in these areas, and it's only for a second, you know, And none of it's really treadible. Maybe you got something in the video that goes like this from a tree and that's it. I saw it. It was right there. It did it. I know what happened. I had one time, I know there was three. One peaked up, another one peeked up, and then I peeked out this way from the tree. They were right there, all together, a girl, little group, and then they were gone. And the more I went in these areas, it was like the more they made direct sounds, well, I'm not going to say that they wanted to come out and hang out with me, but they definitely were tolerating me. And then I started taking my son in there to more and with me, and that's when things when I got crazy, like especially with vocalizations. I learned a lot from these areas. I don't know what it's like around you guys, but here's what I've learned as far as when you come into a new area, you go into a brand new area, one of the first things that happens where they're at is you hear a set of bargells go off right when you get in the area. Then back a ways back you'll hear and over here you'll hear it's usually like twice. You hear it middle of the day, no matter when you go, you hear those bardows go off and then dead silent, And when it gets to dead silent mode, they're there. You know they're there and they're following you. I swear that's what it is. It goes that dead silent mode you don't even hear mosquitoes buzzing, and it's like they're there. But there's some areas where like where I had the first encounter, a bad one. I've been in there before, and whatever's in there, I think he's a gigantic alpha male and he's got a presence about him, and he doesn't like people. I don't think he wants you around there, and he lets you know it, he makes you feel it. But this family group, it was like, because I was in there with my son and being nowhere in there like I used to be, I started mimicking the sounds that I heard when I would go in, and I would basically let him know it was me. So first time I walk in, I started hearing just it, nothing more than that. And then you hear another like different tones of not big loud howls, just little hoots, like they're just communicating with these little tiny hoots, letting each other know where you're at. So I walk in now every time I come in and I wait a lot of times i'll hear way back out in the woods or in the swamp or something out here. But that's me letting them know, Hey, I'm in, I'm here at your house. I'm coming in. I'm not coming uninvited. When we went to Walhington State, I learned that from Thomas Seawood. He's the one that told me that. I learned so much from that guy. Man, he was so awesome. He's like, you're going into their house. How would you feel someone came into your back door and just walked in? And it made so much sense. I'm like, that's why they scared me and ran me off. They did their job, but they didn't hurt me. If they wanted to, they could have taken me out. They didn't. I got warned and I learned my lesson. The weird part now is, ever since I've been zapped, I swear to God, I don't know what it is, but I am so sensitive to these things, especially in the woods when i'm in there, my ears start getting almost like when you have your finger in your ear, that pressure feeling. When I'm around them, whatever that energy is, I pick up on it now and I couldn't do that before, but now I can, and it's strangely accurate. It's crazy how accurate it is. I've been out there with friends and had thermals on and picked up heat signatures from where I said there's something at I don't have an explanation for it. It's just like that now. It's like they did something to me. When it hit me, I'm so sensitive to it, and we joke around. It's like a beacon going off. I'm being pooled to where they're at, and it's always effective. We always find stuff whenever I do that.
Speaker 1: That leads me into another question for you that I like to ask pretty much everybody who actually goes out in the woods and has experiences with these things or seeks an experience with them, is how do you deal with some of these stranger things. I think Marie and I have had these conversations a couple of times with some of the odd things that have happened in the woods to her and some of you and your group orbs and other things that you've experienced. I guess the question for you is have you experienced some of this weird stuff that would be considered wo or high strangeness and how do you approach that in your research and how you look at the subject and look into the subject.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm glad you asked that because I don't always talk about that stuff, just because I believe the physical part more than anything, but I can't deny the wu part that's happened, the fact that we have psychic friends that have told me things are going to happen. I believe our friend Phyllis. She's one of the first people she walked up to me. I met her at one of the converts. I never knew who this woman was. She just walked up to me. She said, I have a gift I have to give you. It's going to help you with your dreams. And I looked at her and cross eye. She's like, they're going to help you with your dreams. It'll help you understand them. What how does this woman know I was having dreams like I started getting these random dreams, like they were the most vivid dreams you've ever had so vivid. They led me to Google Earth, where I found these spots that I can't in at and these spot where I found this group that I've had all this interaction with. How is that even possible? But it happened. It's like I'm supposed to meet that group to learn from. I can tell you it's something that they helped me. And I don't have an answer for it, Brian, but they helped me. I was depressed. I was severely depressed for a while. Me and my son mom separated. I was going through a really really bad time and one of my dreams they said, come here will make you feel better. I remember going there raining a little bit. It was grizzily out. I went out there and just sat down on this log. I didn't even want to be around anyone that knew nothing, man. I was just completely down. And I'm sitting on that log and this sound came through the trees and it was like a sound I never heard before, and it carried and it like went through me, and a couple of seconds later, another sound from farther over this way, the same sound but deeper, came back and it went through me. I stopped feeling sad. I started feeling happy. It was like I was being part of something that was so cool. I don't even know how to explain it. And they only did it that those two times, but I could hear things moving around, I could hear things going on. I don't know, man, it was almost like they accepted me to be there and helped me at the same time. And I have no idea how they did it. So that's my womb part.
Speaker 1: That's definitely out there. But to me, those kind of things aren't outside the realm of possibility. If that is your experience with these things, and that's not the only one of those kinds of experiences that I have.
Speaker 3: Heard people talk about before.
Speaker 1: I've had my own weird experiences with them, and I am open to just about anything when it comes to these creatures, because there are so many different types of experiences that people have. I think it has to do with personality. I think it has to do with what you're there for.
Speaker 3: In a way.
Speaker 1: I've said this before, there are people out there who say things like these creatures choose who they show themselves to. I think that's a bridge too far from me. But I do think very much like other animals. Dogs, for example, I always go to dogs because I'm a huge dog lover. Dogs are intuitive in ways that people aren't. They pick up on people's energies, they act differently. I've said it to people I know other people that are dog owners. You've probably said it to people. If my dog doesn't like you, I'm probably not going to like you. Because there's a reason, right, there's something to that. I don't know what the science behind it is, but there is something that they're able to pick up on. And that's why I look at these creatures very similarly to dogs, for example. Not that by any stretch of my saying, sasquatch, bigfoot, skunk, ape, any of these things are domesticated, So please don't send me emails saying I'll compare them to a domesticated animal.
Speaker 4: They know your intent the moment you walk into the woods. They know if you're good or bad. They know if you're a good person or a bad person. They pick up when you're positive or negative energy. I strongly believe that one percent. Here's something that's really ironic as well. Well, you know who else is really good at that? People on the spectrum. I'm adhd my son Adhd and has selected mutism that he's came out of, but he's on that spectrum. Daniel Barnett. A lot of people I know that have had experiences are high energy, ADHD, autistic or something on that spectrum. People that have they pick up on good and bad energies themselves. I can tell you who the bad guy is in a movie instantly. I can tell you if you're good or bad when I'm around you for a few minutes. You know what I mean. I pick up on it too, and I swear that is another thing we're able to communicate with them. If you're on that level, I think your brain is just wired a little different. I do things that aren't always right and it works for me, and I feel like if you're on that level, maybe that's why. And it makes a lot of sense. A lot of people on that spectrum have interactions with these things.
Speaker 1: It happened to us last summer when we had our experiences out in Washington State. Ryan RPG Goldinbski said, after those experiences have happened, he felt like it was because of the team.
Speaker 3: The people that were assembled there. It was a special group of people for.
Speaker 1: Us individually and collectively, it was a special group where we're doing something that we felt was special. We were filming this documentary for Daniel. You mentioned Daniel Barnett. We're filming My Bigfoot Life documentary, which is ironically not.
Speaker 3: Really about Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: It's more about his journey and autism and being on the spectrum and his looking for this creature and finding a family. Is the story behind My Bigfoot Life, which hopefully will be out before the end of the year. When Ryan said that, I had that internal eye roll because I just wasn't there in my journey at that point, but just in the last year, I do feel like there is something too that I look back in retrospect and I think I was ten feet away from one of these creatures. Why would something like that be that close to me? Why why does any wild animal get that close to a human being in their se It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think my personal opinion about the two that I believe we encountered on that particular night was that they were curious. There's no other reason for it. They were whistling, they were letting us know that they were there because they wanted to. For lack of a better term, play with us. It's what I felt was happening.
Speaker 4: Nothing aggressive, though, right.
Speaker 3: Nothing aggressive at all.
Speaker 4: Have you been in an area where you found something that felt aggressive before. That's a different feeling when you feel that alpha and he's letting you know, it's a different feeling. It's definitely a different feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the feeling that I got when I had my experience when I was twelve years old. That's the feeling that I had. I was groud at, I was bluff charged, and that thing was pissed off and did not want me anywhere near it. So I did very much like Mike and said, I'm getting the hell out of here. I don't push my luck. I'm smarter than that. I'm assholes and elbows and I am taking off. But you're right, it's a very different feeling. And chased this freaking thing up the heel and had no fear. All I wanted to do was get closer and see it again. There was no fear. This thing could have easily ripped any of us apart, but it didn't, so there may be something to it. I'm curious about this family group that you're dealing with. Are there other experiences that you've had with them. Have you guys tried gifting or other kind of interactions. What are you guys getting outside of the vocalizations and some of the other things you've already described.
Speaker 4: I was going in there for about a year and a half by myself, me and my son and stuff in here before I brought Marie. Marie was the first person I brought back there, and then Chris and Ruby, so it was the first people I ever bought back. There was just the core of the group, and we were continuously having cool things happen. Like I was gifting the area by myself. I was just doing random experiments with things. I had two little spots that I was gifting. I found out that they have a taste of peanut butter whatever, So I figured, what about a reces. It's got peanut butter in it, and it's got bright orange pack wrapper you can see it. So I put it at the one spot, I put it over here, and I go back. Before Marie started going back there with me, they slowed down a little bit instantly when there was another person with me other than my son, But when it was just me going in there were times I had walked in these trails. I told you there's only two trails to get in. I go walk in those trails and there'd be no footprints. I go to leave and there'd be three or four that came in behind me. You will tell about something giving you goosebumps, And it's the same one. This guy, I call him big Toe. It's only about a thirteen and a half inch footprint. See what I'm showing you right now. Yeah, just as one big toe sticks up, it's like he lifts his toes. It's weird. The day I found this print right here, Actually Marie was with me that day. We went in there and it was just about dark and I made the casting of that and it was two dark, so I said, I'm just going to leave it, come back in the morning and check it. Came back to the next morning and that second print was right next to it. He had stood over it, right there, looking at what I was doing, and left another footprint. The same guy. I think he's a teenage male, is what I'm guessing, because of the width and the size of his foot. It's like thirteen, but it's like almost five ye at the heel.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Four and a half four or three quarters wide at the heels. I found his footprints everywhere back there, all over the place back there. I've also found seven different sizes back there, but his is the one I found the most. I found him all the way down to six inches. I have a video where the Kalin's with me and we went back to go check on the castings from another time that we had made some casts and came back that day, and there was probably twenty more footprints back there, all through one passing area where they just came in there, and everywhere that me and the group had went, there were footprints where they had followed it and come behind us and followed our path where we were walking around. I called it the living room for a reason. I swear it's right in the middle of their living room, and like they stay here, they venture out from that spot. I swear that's where their spot is. Though the whole rest of the place looks like it'll get about two foot of water back there at times, but it's always dry. In certain areas. You get out towards the swamp part a little bit, it'll get about two foot deep, but there's logs that are giant logs set up like a boardwalk around the entire place. There's trees all over the place, leaning like this in between a perfect y where if you were to crawl that tree and look, you could see people in the neighborhood. There's a neighborhood not that far away from it too. That's the other thing. There's a neighborhood that runs right by this place. The only thing separating the neighborhood in the conservation area is the creek. If they're curious though, how perfect is that they could sit there, watch kids, watch people and never get messed with. I've always been curious to know, like there's people out there, what kind of sounds and different things to hear back there people who live on the creek, because I know there's a lot of them. So the gifting area was very successful for a long time. We're still doing it now. It's just starting to get good again. We put cameras out and try to get what was what it was on camera and they didn't like.
Speaker 1: It, and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see we're right back.
Speaker 4: After these messages, everything stopped, all the activities stopped everything for about three months. I mean nothing, and then one day stuff started getting taken again from the gifting spots, candy and different things gone. We had a camera over here. We had a camera over here, and the gifting spot was in the middle, so there was a trail here, that trail here to come in. They stopped using that never came down at one time, not one picture anything. We had lots of pictures go off, deer, hogs, everything. Nothing right in the middle. About thirty ft forty feet away from the gifting spot, the fence that ran across there is bent down to the ground like someone stepped on it. The barb wires bent down in every section all the way down. Marie did a video on it. It's on our page, and it looked like another one stepped on it here and bent like something said on it. You know how hard that galvanized pipe is. It bends it down to the ground like it was nothing. Everything brought down and the deer had started coming through there as a trail. Now they made that so they can get back and get the freaking gifting stuff and not be caught on camera. So I finally convinced her to take the cameras down. I'm like I don't want to mirror no more. Let's tick them down. Let's get back to having them do their cool things again.
Speaker 3: Last question before I let you go.
Speaker 1: I want to be respectful of your time, but this is something I don't get a whole lot of chance to do is talk to people from Florida. There are camps out there that think these things may have five, six, seven different types within the species. There's all kinds of theories out there, and people in the Bigfoot community tend to believe or think that for some reason, and it's probably some of the evidence, honestly that's come out of Florida that skunk ape is a different beast altogether or is definitely different than what you're going to see in the Pacific Northwest as far as Sasquatch is concerned. But some of the things you've talked about experiences, we're talking seven eight nine feet tall. These don't seem to be smaller than what they are in other areas. But what is your theory, and obviously this is subjective, nobody really knows, But what is your theory on what's going on specifically in Florida? Do you think they're the same Sasquatch as other places in the country, even maybe other places like Canada, or do you think there's something special going on in Florida and what you guys are experiencing.
Speaker 4: Truly, after a few years of this now and getting to go down especially, what makes me believe this now is going down to the Everglades down a David Shiley's place. You know, we do a lot with David. We're good friends with him. We've seen and done a lot down there. After going through seeing his video and re enacting his video and seeing what's back there, I found regular foot impressions out in the middle of the sawgrass that look like similar to the ones we have up here. But Dave's also found footprints like I've never seen before in my life. He's got some funky four toad prints and they are weird. I know that whatever they are down there, they don't make the structures like they do up north. From the sightings, from everything that's going on, I think there are at least two different kinds. I think they're like us in a way. We're all different types from everywhere, just like you get different people around the country, around the world, the same thing. I think with them, I think they're just different species of them. I think the only difference with the actual sasquatch versus a skunk ape is that I think their intelligence level. I think the skunk ape might be a little more primitive, whatever it is, and maybe it didn't develop as well or something, I don't know, a little more primitive. I don't think there's any difference if anything else around the United States or anywhere in the world, except they might be thinner, because everything in Florida is a little thinner, and we're in the South. Everything doesn't weigh as much, and you get reports it's more bodybuilder looking guys, guys that look like they could to the genimalmst. You took all that mass and hair off of some of the wolves and cougars. Look at a Florida panther, Florida pants or litter or deer. We're a lot thinner. I think that's what it is. I think it's just a thinner, more adapted version. But you got to be lean. You can't live in our swamps. Oh, I'll have a bunch of body fat. That's what I really think. It's a big difference between intelligence and body mass, not height.
Speaker 3: It definitely makes sense.
Speaker 1: Man, It's like Bergmann's rule Bergmann's law in reverse. The farther north you go away from the equator, the bigger things get. The closer you get to the equator, the smaller and skinnier. In this case, that things get. That's what keeps me coming back.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I love those kind of questions. I love talking to people from all over the country and literally around the world about this because everybody's experiences are different. But I think there's something to be gleaned from every bit of data that we mind, from every experience and every bit of research that everybody's doing. I love to talk to people who get out in the woods as much as possible, like you your group. The fine folks i've met done in Florida, Man, have been a blast to hang out when. I can't thank you enough for coming on and sharing your fancies. Man, I had a good time talking to you.
Speaker 4: I wish I had to have more time. I tell you all of them. Maybe one day me and my son could come hang out with you and talk a little bit.
Speaker 3: We'll definitely make that happen, for sure.
Speaker 6: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be world up it.
Speaker 6: Try this job that chart everything back Joy for me, Joy, stay right. You come from away.
Speaker 7: Side Still Susie, Still, stay side inside, Stay still.
Speaker 5: Suss things fast unstay plays uses as things fast, US fences