Speaker 1: One o one with Linchin Taco.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock Station one oh one one w JR. Are a week from today the Florida Jobs Now job fair. That would be Wednesday, September eighteenth, noon to four at the Orlando Science Center.
Speaker 3: It's free parking again. That's Wednesday, September eighteenth, noon to four, one week from today, Like Litcher said, free parking, and there's going to be over seventy recruiters on site. Some of them are hiring right there.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We've seen it in the past.
Speaker 3: We watched somebody get a somebody get a huge executive job with a SeaWorld at one of our job fairs.
Speaker 2: So if if you're looking for greener pastures or just a change of scenery, it might be a good opportunity to at least explore what's that website again if they want.
Speaker 1: To fl jobs now dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, let's begin with this story right here in Florida and attorney Jason Penrod of family elder law firm based in Lake Whale has been arrested for allegedly stealing over one point seven million dollars from a dead client's trust fund and gambling the money at Seminel hard Rock Casino.
Speaker 3: Remember I saw that story something about him earlier, and I go, I wonder if that's any relation to Penrods. Remember the Penrod's on the beach, And yeah, I doubt so.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: He's facing multiple grand felony, multiple felony grand theft charges after an investigation by the Pole County Sheriff's Office revealed that he transferred funds from the trust into his personal account. Penrod reportedly wrote a letter to the dead client's adult children confessing that he stole the money and transferred it into his own account. Penrod cited he had mental and personal stress he was dealing with and to cope, he would gamble. Detectives are continuing to investigate it. This is a guy who needs to call the number that's at a and you know it, don't you?
Speaker 1: One eight hundred gambler.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Penrod, you need to call them and and you know what, this guy needs to do some jail time for this.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have stress going on and gambling helps my stress. Bs, you need to get some time for this man. You stole from their trust fund. And when you hear trust, this isn't like a big trust fund, baby, you know the family.
Speaker 1: This is just this is just the family's little bit.
Speaker 3: Of money that was going to be split amongst kids, right right, A load to ask dude. Yeah, obviously not get to gambling either.
Speaker 2: I think that probably caused you more stress that you were trying to cope with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's next, You're going to charge the family from masturbation because that really gives your stress.
Speaker 2: Somebody will find a way to monetize that. Good idea. Taco Well, I think break that one down.
Speaker 3: I think it's already kind of been used by somebody, a professional golfer who was a sex addict.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I seem to recall that story.
Speaker 1: A little fraction of what I said was used.
Speaker 2: The Health Department in Queensland, Australia getting a lot of attention for a post telling people encouraging them to poop more at work. They say some people avoid it, but shouldn't. Yeah, there's nothing to be ashamed. I could see that out of embarrassment. Man, Just you're going, I don't want my coworkers to walk in there after. I you know, do the burrito, okay, Taco Bob. As I'm sure longtime listeners know is an expert in this area, and also, as long time listeners know, I avoid doing this here not for fear of having to do it here, but because I've witnessed so much disgusting and vile and just gross things in that bathroom carnage that I I don't want any of my body parts coming in contact with anything needlessly here. So I have fine tuned my body to not need to do that between five am and ten am.
Speaker 1: But part of what you said, think about it.
Speaker 3: I fine tuned my body to know the timing to make it to a different floor, and a few other people around here are the same way. I'll run down to the second floor or the first floor or the third floor, and there's a coworker and I'm like, yeah, we have the retreat area right, and they're like yeah, I think, man, I'm touching body parts with them. Yeah now, but yeah, I at all costs, I do my best to avoid that fourth floor. One man, some of our coworkers they just walk in there.
Speaker 2: And no, no, no fs, no, just straight up walk in, not even a courtesy flush.
Speaker 3: Oh god no, no. I watch one of I watched one of them from over there and he just strolls in like this like he's got his I'm gonna, I'm gonna walk away from Mike. He's got his thumbs in the front of his pants like he's and his belly's out.
Speaker 1: He's like ready, you know, like he's raaring up.
Speaker 3: And pulling, pulling the front of his pants off of his crapper belly to really pressure are Yeah, he makes it in there and just annihilates.
Speaker 2: Just wasn't yesterday the day before saw the one of the annihilators not only annihilate and no hand wash right out?
Speaker 1: What yeah, point the direction. I won't say anything. We oh really yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah. Now, now, if an emergency strikes, obviously yes, I'll go and do that. But here, no, this place is you know, we were talking about the disgusting, gross public park bathrooms in New York City when that story hit last week. There's been occasions where this place would rival. Oh yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'm not trying to seem like I'm above you know, certain things in the duty division. I use this trash can, well not the same one, but I saw him. I used a trash can one time during the flat shoot Friday where we just went a little overboard.
Speaker 2: So we've got another political candidate who's playing the weed card in a campaign ad. Her name is Sally Duval, running for a congressional seat in Texas. She has a video piece out and ad. I'm sharing it with you on our Facebook page where she's smoking weed and doing bong rips.
Speaker 4: My name is Sally Duval and I'm running for the Texas House of Representatives. They risk people every day from marijuana possession, but they don't have the funding to test if it's illegal marijuana or a federally legal hand product. Our laws are confusing and unclear. Texans should have the freedom to consume these products if they want to. You can visit my website to read all about my common sense policy. I'm Sally, you've all, and I believe it's high time for change in Texas.
Speaker 3: Shit'll shields, she'll it'll help her out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She'll get the you're gonna get the eye live for weed crowd if they can get to the polls, and then you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: The ones that go are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: It's a calculated.
Speaker 3: Risk, but it's true about you know, certain things of how do you really know? Whenever we have a weed question come up with our lawyer, it's like, uh, let's just stay clear that one.
Speaker 1: It's such a gray area, right.
Speaker 2: And you know, I know it's on the ballot here in this state, but you see the we're being inundated with the commercials on both sides, and you don't know what to believe.
Speaker 1: I mean, you just don't know what to believe.
Speaker 2: You know, you pull.
Speaker 3: Somebody over and and they're but they have a card. You're still not allowed to be up right, But nobody knows. Maybe I'll vote for her. It's in Texas. Taco have to they move to Texas. It's even hotter there.
Speaker 1: Clitch and Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 4: Download their podcast daily on our free on our radio app.
Speaker 1: Get it now at w j r R dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, uh Mills