Speaker 1: What's it called the what rights?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Five rights?
Speaker 2: But like the five rights, the tibet and Tibetan five rights.
Speaker 1: And is that like the ones where it's like like sun salutation kind of thing. Is it similar to that?
Speaker 2: Well, the first one is like you spin, actually you spin counter now you spin clockwise. I hope I'm spinning right now. I gotta go double check, but I've been spinning clockwise, not counterclockwise. Anyway, you work your way up to starting with three, all the way up to twenty one, like over a period of however long it takes you to work up to twenty one, but it should be like every few days increasing by three more repetitions. So that's the first one. That one, and then the second one is like a stomach thing like.
Speaker 1: Your arms the whole way out outside or just like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I kind of feel like I'm one of like the what are they called the uh you know, the guys who spin theF the not the soufi guys. Where do they go? I forgot? But you know what I'm talking about? The spinner like the yeah, yeah, yeah, Like that's what I feel like. You're just your arms are out and you just spin and you're supposed to like focus on like you know, one point in the wall and they just keep spinning and then you get dizzy, so you're supposed to lay down and like get not dizzy anymore. And then but some days I'm dizzier than other days, I don't know why. And then and like some days I'm not dizzy at all, actually, And then there's one that's really feet up in the air, and then you're doing crunch I guess. So yeah, because you're supposed to do you're supposed to stay like, you're not supposed to go off to the side. You're supposed to stay in the same location, which is why you have to work up to twenty one. And then the third one is just like a stretch, Like it's just like a kneeling down like backstretch, but you can feel the stretch all the way from here. So I'm always like, oh, maybe this is helping me, Like it's supposed to tone up your like you know, your chin and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where was I.
Speaker 2: Oh when I was with Patre the other day, we were driving past this thing. He's like, oh, you see here. It was just like this like horrible like road that was decrepit and just a mess. And he's like, yeah, this, I did work on this road like years ago. That's where I found a lot of the like these figurines and stuff. He had given me a figurine a long time ago, like a pre Hispanic figurine, but I can't find it. It just disappeared, like it disappeared. I don't know where it went. It just disappeared from one of.
Speaker 1: Those like almost little alien people who was like looking.
Speaker 2: Up like that. It was a strange little figurine piece that I can't even remember it anymore. I wish I had it. It was it was odd. It wasn't fully intact, but the head was there and like part of the body. But I do remember it being odd like and I felt like really drawn to me. It just disappeared anyway.
Speaker 1: Crazy those that they just like m you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they just build on top of it and there's just like a like a shipload of like just.
Speaker 1: Whoa hold on, I'm gonna go get one of my amorrhites and show you, like there's a construction site, like there's stuff like this. It's like you don't really like they're building on top of a dinosaur I didn't realize how many dinosaurs are in Dallas. Hold on, let me go show you this thing.
Speaker 2: It's really cool. Oh this, oh my god, So that's amazing. That is freaking amazing.
Speaker 1: This is just like let me show the other side. Uh, Like this is like so huge, so heavy. It's like concrete but it's like super heavy. They're just I don't know, I think I found like eight or nine looking like two hours.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: They're like they just don't give a ship. They just bulldoze over them and they're building houses on it. And so like I'm going on the weekends when they're not working so that I can get as many as I can find before like I probably have another week or two before like they start building houses and it's over, you know. And I've been finding so many cool things like that, and I'm just realizing, like that's that's that's what's happening like everywhere, like we just yeah, they find dinosaur bones a lot in this area. I didn't even know that. Apparently they do, and they don't say anything because they don't want to have to stop the dig or they don't want to have to stop the construction exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens here too, so that probably happens everywhere. So so you're just like, how do you how do you find that? Like you have to dig for it or what. It's just like there, it's like walking around dug for it.
Speaker 1: They've like completely destroyed everything and like they've leveled it to where they want, like a house here and a house here and a house here. And so I just like walk on the ground and like throughout the rubble, you'll you'll see it, You'll see them. Yeah, so it's yeah, this is just like a place in Fort Worth. Some geologists told me about it, and I was like, well, I'll go check it out, Like come on, like me and my brother we went down there and checked it out. And he wasn't lying. He's like and there's some that are like, uh too big to carry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wow, that is so crazy, so cool. It's super please.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what I can do with them, like just maybe try some.
Speaker 2: But you're just gonna sell them. Are you going to get that table and that thing that you're going to do with your school? Right?
Speaker 1: Totally going to sell these giant piece of petrified wood lunch stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So I can see if somebody wants them.
Speaker 1: We'll see if somebody wants them. I don't know if they will or won't, but I mean if not, they're super cool. Like I won't don't mind having them, like right my garden or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly, Like have a display. You have your own museum, well the good one like that.
Speaker 1: I would well, And actually, like I tell my brother, I'm like, we keep the we keep the best specimens of everything, because I would like to like have some sort of little museum of stuff. I gotta know, yeah, stuff going on. I got like a meteorite collection.
Speaker 2: I have tons of Yeah, you have tons of stuff. You like you're gonna have your estate and just a bam. Okay, so I have, I have, I have. I had an interesting thought that happened to me. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I was coming back from Houston, and I was like looking at I was on the highway and it was a ton of just beautiful like wildflowers. It's like the wildflower season. And there was all these like little yellow buttercups. And then the sky was like one hundred percent just that beautiful baby blue with those like white puffy clouds, and there was like really big tall pine trees or whatever, and I was, you know, I had just gone to the bathroom. I wasn't hungry, My temperature was perfect, like everything was just like divine, Like I felt amazing and I was just like I always had like this experience where I felt like the consciousness of what's conscious like looking through me, and I felt like and for a moment I wanted to cry at how beautiful everything was and just like the gift of being alive. And then I just so then that made me just like when I was driving, I was thinking to myself, Okay, I was thinking to myself about about how we like human being human and humanness, and and I got some thoughts and it was like I think that like if you're an angel or a demon in a way doesn't matter, like which side of the polarity on you're on, You're very you're you're not your own in this sort of way, meaning like I think like angels might be messagers for God, they're like sort closer to the source, and like, uh, demons, if if that's if that's even the true concept, Okay, even maybe if we don't even want to go in that concept. But I'm just saying like maybe other entities or other other things, other expressions of your consciousness is dealing in other realms that are that are that are not what we are, Okay, And I feel like we are at the we are at the in the infinity loop. We're like we're almost like in the center, like to be a human is the center. So it's such a beautiful gift because we have this sovereigntry thing, right, so we are basically getting to feel what it's like to be one thing, which is which is not normal. You don't always have this separation feeling a lot of times you have this. You do have this all oneness feeling. Yeah, which is cool. That's like whatever, but this is also cool too, Like this is a gift as well. And then so anyway, what what like kind of was coming to me? I was thinking about the greatest gift you as a human can give to source is is to find to find your Yeah, to find your passion, and to find like what are to find expression your expression? Yeah, Like it doesn't have to be like your talent or you're because I'm not saying that necessarily everybody has a talent or not, or that we would recognize as a talent like sometimes we would wouldn't, But I'm just saying, like you have to be your own, unique, complete individual, sovereign blend of you and whatever that in whatever way that expresses itself as long as it isn't influenced by anybody else. Is if you are rotating in your own universe and you are your own thing, like the best gift and that's the best use of this machine.
Speaker 2: Because that's authentic. That's your authenticity. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right, and it's it is. It is a gift exactly because you're just expressing like divine is expressing itself through you, and then you were expressed by you expressing your fullness and staying true to yourself or or being your own like you said, like having your own gift like expressed, you're giving that gift back to to yeah, the universe or source exactly. Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love those two. It was like just an interesting, like little train of thought that I was thinking. But it really made me because I think a lot of people we we contend with each other because we're all like in this together and we're like a herd animal and in a way we are the neurons of the planet. So yeah, there's we do have a collective nature. But I guess the thing is is like because of that, I think we play in the hierarchy game where we give our power away to other ideas and people and things and we don't even know we're doing that, and we're even taught to do it, you know. So it's just it's really interesting because I don't think that that is that's not the best use of this of your time on the planet.
Speaker 2: It's just not so that that reminded me of the isby Like isb's are here to express to like express ourselves, but part of the isb's desire is to have other people buy into I guess, for lack of a better word, but to buy into your idea of expression because then other people like are kind of giving you their light also, so I guess that's where the ego comes in. But that's something too like that that we that we deal with in this in this reality, you know, because it's like that's true, we were constantly giving our power away and maybe getting it from other sources that aren't authentic, either through sore through for through ourselves.
Speaker 1: Well, there is that constant validation yearning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right, that's part of this, that's part of what we live in. When you were just mentioning that, I was thinking, like, okay, you know we think that or at least like we have this idea that this universe or this source is the greatest and like better than us in some sense. But and which it is because it's a compilation of everything, I guess, and it's just you know, it's one. But at the same time, like we are so important that we're not less important than that. Actually they like we need each other, they're the same like they they source needs us the way that we need source or I mean need again is all what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also, I mean I really have this understanding of which we we are source incarnate, like we are.
Speaker 2: We are sourced incarnated exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we're no lesser, No, I mean, we're still we're still feedbacking into the like you know, we're still mirror feedbacking into the loop you know, of of all and in the value is is just as great no matter like what you were or or how long you lived or what you did or you know, like it's all information, I guess and the can't on that. But I also feel like I want and in relation to the as above, so below thing, I was recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah here wait wait, this is what this line says and then say what you're not as below as above and not above as below comma as below, so above, as above, so below, yeah so below meaning like therefore Okay, this is what I got from that, like so below, like therefore like as below, so above, like therefore above, like because like it can't exist without the other, like as above, so below, like therefore like changing so to therefore meaning that it has to be or therefore above like it's just with one and the other. It's like two of the same. Hmm okay, but I don't know if that really makes sense, but in my head somehow it does. But anyway, what were you gonna say about the same.
Speaker 1: Oh about as above, so below thing? I've started started thinking like really literal about it, where I will be like, okay, how does our cells work? And on a microscopic level, does it when a cell divides and becomes a new cell, Like I'm wondering if like are there floaters or they're like for space travel? Okay, so like if you take if like let's say the planet is the set in the cell of some big beast. Okay, and like all the all the stars are other neurons or other you know, and all the planets or other cells or our our blood, our white T cells or but like some kind of whatever the order is. I don't know, but like let's say all of this stuff like that's ads as above and then so below. So Okay, what I'm thinking is we can maybe we can know things about the nature of possibility by knowing what like Okay, I don't know if if you can break out of your cell as information from your cell and go into another cell, see what I'm saying, So like, could we break out of this planet and go to another planet? Could like could we be like space faring all over the body of the universe or like so like does something in that do that within our body? Is that how viruses work or is that our.
Speaker 2: Well Okay, maybe this will help clarify it, but I'm not really sure. But I U was just reading that the heart is right right. The first thing that is that like when when when a being is conceived, the first thing that appears is the heart, is the heartbeat right before the brain. It but it turns out that there are there are cells in the heart, so right, and also stem cells are everything. Stem cells are it's basic cell. It can be programmed into anything, any other cell. So I would guess that, yes, it could be anything, like you could go to another planet, right, because yeah, that's cell and.
Speaker 1: The cell morphia or not sell morphia. Kid, there's a there's a term that I used to know about that where it's it's it's the idea is that, well, basically you started out as a single cell organism, like right, like you were an egg and a sperm, and then you split into two or you became an embryo and then you started splitting and dividing or whatever, and then how did how does each cell determine what what it's going to be cell differentiation or whatever?
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I guess I need to look more into the microscopic world than I do because I feel like we, like, like I said, like, if we look at that as our measure of what we can see below, because I bet you there's way more below than below that. But if we use that as a measure of that, I wonder if we can apply certain principles of that to the to the above, the macro like the out of this well.
Speaker 2: I think that that's true. I think that's the whole thing with the fractal and that it's an infinite amount of below and an infinite amount of above. It's just never ending. There's no end to it, and that Yeah, it is, it is. It's the same. And what else are you looking for? Like to me, there's no difference. You can tell me.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm literally looking for well, I mean literally, I'm looking for ways to uh teleport or you know, like cause uh like I know that they've like apparently like there's quirks and stuff that can like appear. I mean there's some there's things that can do that microscopically, so like how do how are they doing that?
Speaker 2: Like how do we do it as a as a full being? Yeah? Because now, yeah, yeah, I think that that was part of the problem with the Montalk projects and all that, because they weren't able to get far. That's much more complex than doing at quirk or a little well.
Speaker 1: And I do feel like a lot there's gott I have this feeling that's not based on anything except for maybe wishful thinking that there's going to be some kind of enactment of our inner consciousness that allows us to do things, like I said, like maybe telepathy, maybe maybe extreme teleportation or like whatever, I don't know, flying or like who knows what whatever it is we could do. I feel like there's like, pardon me, almost feels like we could do it now. We just don't know how to use our machine, but I exactly, which, yeah, that and that might be the case in a lot of ways, but you would think somebody would have accidentally figured something out by now, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's maybe maybe some of these things have to come to a certain amount of ask consciousness, which is what we're going, which is because like I remember, what is his name, mathematician, very very smart guy. Anyway, he was talking about how he went into to like into the some pyramid in Egypt. I don't remember where he was, and somebody Grant like like, yes, Grant exactly, Robert Grant, Robert Grant exactly, and that there was like the a symbol that appeared on one of the on like a big slate of I don't know something, but the symbol was not there before and so his thought, or at least the comment that I got from this comment that he made was like that it wasn't there before because the consciousness wasn't there before, so it has to be. It doesn't it doesn't appear to the eye or doesn't appear until like pretty much all the students are ready, you know. That's the type of thing. Like it's just so if we're maybe we need to get to a mass consciousness because we're just we don't know how to use the technology.
Speaker 1: I mean, that makes sense in terms of the there's some Amazonian tribe that doesn't see a certain color and because they don't have a language for that color, and there's nothing in anatomically wrong with their eyes, they just it's never been in their vernacular, so they don't they don't recognize I don't know if it's red or blue that they can't see. And then also they say that because Russians have like maybe thirty to one hundred I can't remember what the exact number is, but they have a lot more names for variations of blue, so they non technically see more blue than we do, or they see more in that light spectrum than we do.
Speaker 2: So that's how language can that's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so then you're kind of going like, okay, well, then that does go into the power of thought and the hour of your language formation, which also is concerning considering that apparently our language is being dumbed down and we have like, you know, a lot of yes.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I mean that's true, that is true. We use less less vocabulary now than we did, Like we have a lot.
Speaker 1: Less nuances for things, you know, like we just let a lot of blanket terms cover things.
Speaker 2: Right, Which is interesting because I was talking to one of my Israeli students and he was telling me about Hebrew and he said that there he likes English because there are a lot more ways to express things and that Hebrew has a very like, very very specific things that have to be expressed, but there there isn't as many ways to express it. So anyway, but we're going towards. If we're going towards telepathy, which is what we're going towards, there's no doubt about it, then then we're not even everything's beyond words anyway, Like words I feel like just you know, mess with everything, like it's cool. Actually, when I was listening to that podcast with those guys that you said they were talking about language and they said, like, okay, So there was like Babylon right, So before that, everyone was able to communicate without language, and then all of a sudden, bam, God created languages and there was all this confusion and people can communicate, and that was part of the confusion. But at the same time, it's pretty cool that we're the only humans here on Earth that are only species on Earth that uses this written language, that were able to read and write and communicate through geometry and communicate with one another through sounds and also through the written form, which I think is pretty cool. So I wouldn't want to lose that in one sense. But on the other hand, I mean, how many things do you think You're just like I can't explain that experience, Like when something was just like whoa, it's beyond words, so telepathically we'll just have to communicate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, uh, you know, like when I've had my telepathic exchanges, it's been interesting because I feel like if it's much easier to well, I don't know, like they can speak or they can communicate much faster than we can telepathically, because like trying to trying to figure out how to put formed expressions of all your thoughts in like a uh wait express a big Okay, So like basically I'm talking about when I've had like like telepathic exchanges with those light beings. Well, when I had that, it was like they came and it was just like boom, big big movie inside my head that like I had already watched. It's just like big download just there like you know, and and then the next one would come up and do that and that, and then you're kind of going like in your head, you're going like wait wait wait, wait wait wait wait what why wait wait wait wait? How how did the you know it takes? We are so used to this like linear like structured thing that I don't know how. For instance, like when you watch the The Ladies, The Animal Communicator, the woman who does the telepathy with the animals. That's a really good documentary. It's called The Animal Communicator.
Speaker 2: But you watched it, right, No, I'm seeing other like like horse whisperers type of things, but not that.
Speaker 1: Her names like Anne Brune butturing it because it's like a really hard to say last name. But anyway, she has done so oh she went to Finn Horne actually and did like a lecture on telepathy because she like speaks to like the animal community and she talks about how yeah, she she talks about how she like, you know you almost you express things and images and feelings with animals.
Speaker 2: Well, well that was my other thought because like, yeah, we don't know how to maybe bundle it up in a nice little package as delivery as a messenger as part of the communication way of communicating. Right, there's the sender and the receiver, So how does the sender package this up telepathically to send this message and that the receiver receives in a way that they can understand it. But I think that's thinking too much the way that we communicate verbally, and right now we're telepathically communicating with people, or at least nonverbally communicating with others all the time, which is either aware of it or not. So actually most of our communication is nonverbal, so we're ready to do it like it's something like some linguists or people that study communication think that it could be up to ninety percent or more that we're actually communicating nonverbally rather than verbally. And the little bit of message that we're communicating. Now, that's a huge percentage. I don't really buy that, but I have heard it's over fifty percent, like sixty or seventy percent of our communication is nonverbal. So what does that mean then the forty percent left, let's say that is verbal. That that's what we weigh heavily on. So if you say a person's not the truth and they say whatever, I love you or whatever, that's what they said verbally, So we expect that to be the truth. But we have to look at the nonverbal, which is where the telepathy is coming in.
Speaker 1: I mean that it's interesting because there's a I'm in this class right currently and this I'm going in person, and there's there's a lady who sits across from me who I can tell does not like me. There's never been anything said, There's never been anything. I just know I can I can just like it's it's almost like down an energetic level. I can sense her her annoyance with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course you can sense those things for sure.
Speaker 1: Do that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's interesting, Yeah, but do you I mean in that case, it could be with others too that she has it with. It's not may not just be with you, but usually sense that something's going on with a person, like, well, this person doesn't like me, why is it? And then you could find out later on, well maybe they have some issue or whatever.
Speaker 1: They don't going on and I guess they're in a different frame or right. Yeah, but yeah, there's definitely like a.
Speaker 2: Actually that happened with me this weekend is when I was at patrios mom's funeral and there was an aunt there, one of his one of his uncles, his uncle's wife, which she's his aunt. Okay, but I felt that she didn't like me, and I was like, that's so weird. Why I just get this vibe that she doesn't like me? And it was my first time meeting her. And then after they left, they I found out that she has that same demeanor with everybody and that she just comes across and I was like, oh, okay, I mean I wasn't taking it personally anyway. I got over that of taking personal getting over you know, not taking it personally if people don't like me. But I did sense that, but then it turns out that that was just her general way of whatever.
Speaker 1: So but you pick up on it, yeah, you do you do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's there's a lot of non verbal things, and it doesn't even have to be blatant. It can sometimes it can just be like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were you the one that I was telling him about the Russians? The Russian spy. And the reason why they caught him, because we're people that study nonverbal communication, was that they weren't sure if this guy was actually a spy or not. And they were the FBI or whoever, CIA, whatever, they were like tracking this guy for a long time and they weren't sure if it was him, and and they had into counters and his English was perfect, and he grew up in the States and he had all this stuff and blah blah, and there was no reason to believe that he was a spy except for when he went to go buy flowers and he was caught on video holding his flowers facing down. But in the US, we would if we somebody buys flowers, they would probably hold them up when they were walking down the street, not facing the flowers tops down towards the ground, like just walking with them. Most people don't walk like that. It's not US culture. So that was the way that they found that that guy was a spy because of that, but it was his nonverbal communication.
Speaker 1: That was not me. I've never heard that story before, and I still am kind of going like, would I ever hold a flower?
Speaker 2: No, I thought that too. I was like, when I hold it? But probably not. But I wonder if other men would you know who knows, Well.
Speaker 1: That's my thing is like guys are like.
Speaker 2: That's a whole other communication thing. Yeah, that is it really yeah, it really is. I mean that's the whole Men are from memoirs, women are from venus thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just it's it's so interesting, you know, having two brothers and then the sister and stuff. It's just it's interesting to be able to like there there really is some drastic differences and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it, but yeah right, yeah, communication styles and whatnot. Yeah. I go through that a lot with my students actually, because we have these they have meetings, and some of them are very multicultural, and I'm always like, we talk about that a lot, like these like what how people how different people from different cultures communicate? And then of course there's personality styles and there's exceptions to the rules and all that. But anyway, you're like you're in a meeting and you're expecting something to go a certain way, and then like there's these other dynamics and I'm like, well, some of them are cultural, some of them are personal. But it's just what it is. But for people who are sensitive do that or observing of it, it's like, I don't know, sometimes it's hard to manage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is, I mean, but the other thing is it's kind of hard to like. Life is such a weird thing, right. We always have to remind ourselves to not take anything personal, you know, Like I'm just saying, I don't think this chick likes me, and I just know it, and I shouldn't take that personal because I mean, it may have nothing to do with me and are you know, and even if it does, it it could be over something that like I'm not going to change anyway. You know, I don't know. Maybe I wasn't wearing my mask tight enough for her liking, or you know, I don't it could be some weird thing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I I started. I mean, I always get hung about that too. I think we all want to be liked, you know, some of us feel that way more than others. But I but now I'm starting to do a lot like it's ever, that's her issue her If she doesn't like you, that's her issue. It's not your issue, and you know, your issue is just to live your life and to you know, treat people or even even.
Speaker 1: Things like if if you have a cultural misunderstanding or like they're they're just like not your people, or they're not like how you would right interpret something if you were given the same scenario or whatever. It's it's it's kind of just I mean, I'm starting to get like better as I get older at just being like, like you said, like that's her issue, or just being like yeah, it's it's not personal, like that's just it's just not personal, like okay, cool, that's their ye, their expression. Let them have their expression right.
Speaker 2: And not even to be judgementchal about it, because it's not even that. It's like all right, well, if you think about it, your your world. You your world, and your world revolves around you, like everybody's worlds revolve around themselves. So her world is revolving around her, so that's fine. It's like okay, that's whatever. She's just living in her world and I'm living in mine. Kind of thing like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, well, I loved that. My friend Demetrius, he was on he was on this on the podcast and he did uh uh, and he was he was explaining this, and he's explained this to me before, but like this whole notion that he has of it's actually something he saw on his iaha Osca journey. But like he was talking about how like we're our own planetary system or own little orbits or planets or whatever or galaxies or whatever you want to call it, and we have a certain rotation. Everybody within their own like center, they have like their own like rotation, and some people are going faster than you, some people are going slower than you, some people are going the opposite direction some people or whatever, and you kind of get into people's orbits, like and intentionally you get into people who you're on the same orbit as. But every once in a while, if there's like there's like so you're going this way and they're going that way, there can be like a ricochet where you're just like just abs, you know, and he's like, he's like, if you think about it, if you visualize you're if you visualize your like planetary system basically whatever and and you just kind of feel into what or if you think about things and like what what helps your rotation feel good? Like what feels like your pace? What's your thing versus like what's like making you a little bit eh? Like he said, that's who you should be going around, like that's who you should that's how you find your your tribe, and that's how you get things kind of rolling. And when he kind of he says, and it's not personal, like they're just there. They belong in a different body of systems, like they like they don't you and you and them aren't going to be in the same You guys aren't going to be in the same universe, so right, And I think about it like that, I'm like, oh, I like that. Actually that kind of helps me unpersonalize it and make it more just about like vibes and flows and freezing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, vibes and flows. That's a very good analogy or way of looking at it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, it's like a freemason or whatever. He like. I was thinking, like he's like, I don't know if I should have said that or whatever. And I was thinking, I think we're getting to the point where it doesn't matter. I was thinking that. I just feel like all this stuff is becoming accessible to whoever wants to have access to it, and so it doesn't matter that. You know, like secret societies are just not They're not going to be secret for long in terms of like the information that they have to release.
Speaker 1: Like people, it's like you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink, you know, you mean, like it's it's I feel like if this stuff's in the public domain, then like I think it should be. I don't know. I don't think even if you gave like secrets to mystery schools or secrets to societies like that or whatever. I mean, only a select few is going to look at it anyway, Well.
Speaker 2: Only a select you actually have access to it, Like I mean the Three miss and I don't really know that much about them, but I do understand that there's a lot of levels to them. So most of the people that get to the really top levels are few, just like every other pyramid or just like every other you know, hierarchy of structure. So I don't it just seems to me like the people that are going to have access to it are the people that always have access to it. But at the same time, we all have access to it through the Acashic records or just through our birthright, Like we still have access to this information, so it doesn't really matter like secret societies or even I don't know, I guess we'll just we'll come to it when it's our time to come to it.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, it's just one of those things where they're no more incarnate than you or I, Right.
Speaker 2: So exactly, that's the way I look at things now, because it's just like, well, right, there's nobody that's better or worse than anybody else. Everyone's just having an experience again, just having an experience, just living their life. Like it's not better just because somebody makes money or is on the street and doesn't like a person like a drug user versus like like a heinous crime committer, like in the end of the day, on this other level, like it's no better or worse. Yeah, I think that's been Yeah,