Speaker 1: Glue doing screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the IQ, fighting amongst each other, all.
Speaker 1: The rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Maclom has dropped the melancholi with the wood panza Holly suggestions out of clip the rings of camel Plaza Holly that tip the mental jobbery execute ASoP bely hypocracy.
Speaker 1: It is back to read black the top, believe.
Speaker 2: Put the hands up to touch the acasta because you know deep down something bigger than your wallet.
Speaker 4: Sweet eternal balance fallow. That is good, true and beautiful friends, Welcome back to Rogue Soul. What today we're doing the August Tarot Oracle looking ahead at August through the lens of the good, true and beautiful spiritual guides and allies bring us messages around economy, our physical health, our emotional mental health, our relationships and romantic health, society and gener our spiritual and our overall messages. That type of information about to come at you for August of twenty twenty six. And before we do that, I do want to buy everyone to go to roguesol dot org if you want to do one on one with me any spirit guide sessions Channeling of your spiritual guide sound healing sessions, blessings for you personally. This is all there at rogueshol dot org. You can schedule with me any of those things. Tara readings, of course one of those opportunities that's there for you also at rogues sool dot org.
Speaker 5: All my books are there.
Speaker 4: If you don't want to listen to them on audible, if you don't want to buy them from major booksellers, you do want to get them from meat, you can little channeled source message for you in every book. You can get those at roguesol dot org as well. My orgone is.
Speaker 5: There in the shop.
Speaker 4: The classes I teach whenever they're available, are there in the shop. The next class coming up is September thirteenth through twenty seventh. The Money Package not just manifesting money, although that's always good. I teach how to actually do that unlike most people, but also karma around money, how to think about and look at money from a spiritual perspective, especially if you ever plan on perhaps being a spiritual practitioner who offers their services to the public. The Money Package is there for you. Currently finishing up a money Package class. Tomorrow actually is our final class of this most recent and then that upcoming thirteen through the twenty seventh of September will be the next class. Should be offering a sound healing class after that. That's so deeper and more intensive for people who are already spiritual practitioners of some kind of want to go deeper into different skills around sound healing. Not a class that any other practitioner I've ever met teaches. This is a very rare set of skills, and so that's for those who apply to join me for that class and get approved. So that should be coming up in the fall. Later on, it might be doing some other classes too. One of those that I'm guided to offer soon is a miracle healing class. It's a different class than I've ever taught before. It's a new class that's coming through from guidance. It would be complementary to any of the other classes I've ever taught, So if you've ever taken noticed, this could be for you too. And it's also aimed more at people who might want to just start stepping into what it is to be a spiritual healer and use miracle healing methods. And so that's really exciting for me to be receiving that guidance. That's probably going to be right after the money package. Actually, so this fall also early in the fall. I can't believe I'm even talking about fall. This year's like all years have been going by super fast. So all of that's at roguesel dot org and also sign up at roagueways dot subseac dot com. Get the channel messages, get the archive if you want to become a paid supporter, if you want to be a free subscriber, perfect you'll get the updates on all events like upcoming blessings like the major massive mega I can't even actually believe how big this text blessing is. I'm having a hard time talking about it because it's so massive. This is on September twelfth, this mega blessing. The link below you will take you right to it if you just want to sign up for it and do it. Of course, I'll be doing a show on it sooner or later to give you more information.
Speaker 5: But it's huge.
Speaker 4: It's a total solar eclipse, a new moon, a Percy of meteor shower peeking, an eight eight lions gate portal still open, as well as a planetary alignment all at once. This is just crazy it's crazy if you know, you know, the blessings that I'm guided to offer people already super powerful, transformative and healing. So cool that people get to come and do this, that I get to offer this, This one's.
Speaker 5: Bigger than ever.
Speaker 4: People are like, oh, I've done celestial achievements with you before. No nobody's done anything like this with me before, because nothing like this has ever happened. So I'm very excited for this upcoming blessing. Again, the links below over your wife, your listening if you want to join that, So all of that aside, those are all the places to go roguesol dot org, rogueways, do subdac dot com, sign up for the blessing, think about doing the money package if you're going to be joining for us, and all those links are below wherever you're watching or listening to get connected with that. So let's go over though this past July and the cards. What they said for July. We had our overall card for July being the Daughter of Swords, which is isis in this deck, and she was reversed, and so this indicated that the divine feminine, especially mentally, would be sort of reversed. There'd be a betrayal of some kind, and some subversive elements would be coming into undercut, especially the protective mothering sort of instinct of the divine feminine, especially as it sort of faces outward a little bit more so, and so therefore how it interacts with society and politics, So the societal and political level betrayal of the divine feminine. So I was really interested to see what might come about in July, and what we seem to see could have been so many things that fit that some people are picking out very specific female leaders and showing how they have betrayed, you know, like Ursula Vonderland. But for me, I'm like, well, they're always betraying because they're globalist Satanists. So Ursula, whatever, she's going to be a betrayer of the divine feminine. Of course, most women in politics are very few can maintain that divine feminine and be in a political or society leadership oriented sort of role outside of just leading women and being divine feminine. So very rare to see that. This is part of why I've come to the position that I don't think women should seek or be allowed to have political power. But you know that's not a popular opinion, especially in the spiritual world. But so there's that kind of betrayals always there, is my point. And so what else actually happened that could signify this sort of attack on the divine feminine which is also therefore an attack on the fine feminine traditional role of being a protector of the family. And so we did see that Planned Parenthood did get their funding. After all, that's definitely an undercut of the traditional family, structured traditional feminine roles, so that definitely fits that. We also solve course an increase or a continuation at least of the you know, trans trans violence, even men who are identifying as women committing major attacks. That's definitely a betrayal of the divine feminine energy as well, so a lot of predatory energy in some of the people who are pretending to be pretending to identify as women so that they can predate upon women and children and bade women's spaces. We've also seen some pushback on that, but just the heightening of it, sort of digging in from the people who support it also occurred. So that also fits that energy for July, and there is sort of an interesting like backlash of the tradwife movement, which has also been ongoing. But what's even more interesting for me that I think fits this card even better is that there's a supposedly trad wife, which means traditional wife. It just means someone who wants to be a wife and a mother and you know, not have to go out and hustle and you know, be in the corporate world and pull down all these jobs or whatever and do the family thing. But just do the family thing. And so that trad wife movement has been I don't know if it's an infiltration, it feels like an infiltration, and it definitely grew to a height in July where it kind of bursts out a little bit more on the larger scene, which is this supposedly republican right wing traditional trad wife sort of person who's spewing a lot of right wing sort of talking points, but is also an only fan's you know, sex hustler, which is actually the opposite of the tradwife and the divine feminine sort of energy. So I actually think it's that, you know, like everybody gets to have their opinions on what isis was representing in July, but we did see a lot of different versions of that, so I thought that was fascinating.
Speaker 5: I wanted to touch on that.
Speaker 4: We had the Five of Ones reversed saying that there would be conflict in our economy and that it would cause some problems, but that we would be fine. And that's also what we saw gas prices and different things with the war at large with China and the US. You know, things are affected by that, but we're fine. We saw the Tennis Stone saying our physical health would continue to improve. I was taking this, of course, as our ongoing repair and regeneration in this higher consciousness that's coming through, especially as a rejection of the mRNA injections and the assault on humanity that has taken place in the past five years. We had the fool in our mental and emotional spaces. We did continue to see that uplifting, joyous sort of release of all of this narrative and details in the celebration of FIFA super high level halftime show in the final there by the way, not even a trace of the Satanic globalists at all.
Speaker 5: Very very cool to see that.
Speaker 4: So we saw that around FIFA especially, but in other ways with the July fourth and the different festivities and so a lot of really high level good love came through for that that we saw.
Speaker 5: We also saw that we should take.
Speaker 4: Care of one another on a societal level, that we should have an eye towards what's good for the next seven generations. That was more of a message. We wouldn't necessarily see it outright in political or social events, but that was pretty beautiful to see. And it may have seemed again like evil had took some roots in many ways, but our message was to see through that and see that the light always uses whatever seems dark and evil to its advantage. So even when we see these sort of defeats on various levels, which again we have seen especially throughout July again the increase in hostilities between China and the US and the different fronts where they're playing that out, but also in and some you know, reversals or betrayals, and also in the strengthening of the communist agenda. So it does seem like, you know, some darker things are sort of getting stronger, but we're told to keep our eye on it, do what we need around it in our personal life and wellness and upholding of the light, but also not worry about it that this will be turned to the light too. I even just got that message again this morning, outside of last month's taro or the taro I'm about to tell you for August. So you know, I just want to reinforce that that when we say this too, when we get these messages of trusting and knowing that everything will serve the light eventually, it doesn't mean ignore the negative. It doesn't mean, you know, live like with blinders on to what's going on. It just means that you don't have to worry that the dark will win in the end.
Speaker 5: On the way there, I might get a bit shaky here and there.
Speaker 4: That's how it goes. That's what purification is like. But we can also trust in that final outcome. So that's pretty beautiful. And again along that note, we had the Devil Reverse last month as a reminder to all of us ongoing that what matters most is what's within us and what we are choosing to do and not do, what we are choosing to think and not think, what we are choosing to take care of our emotional state or not. And that was in the Devil Reverse and reminding us that temptation comes in all kinds of ways. For all of us, and especially on a spiritual path with the spiritual mind and eye, and especially towards the future, we have to resist the temptations, however small, however large, to fall into our lowest nature, and those often for each of us are very very different of what that would be. What are your personal failures, what is your history of you know, what you've allowed yourself to do that didn't serve your highest self in the highest intention and highest purity. And how can you continue to resist going that direction and always go be going further and further into your own upliftment, purity and highest self. So that's your recap sort of the messages we got for July and how they sort of resonated through and now we're going to get into August, and what's coming for us in August. And so we've got here the two of wand's upright for our economic position in August. So the economic message here is, yeah, you should protect what you've got. So this can come in so many ways as well. And I'm thinking specifically of the people in Spain right now who have just been flooded with forty to sixty thousand supposed refugees supposed migrants from Morocco, mostly Islamic, moving into not as Islamic Spain, and so right there on this strait of Gibraltar pretty important strategically, also for shipping. There's all kinds of larger influences that are making this reality that's happening. But just imagine for a second that you're a Spanish person and you're living your Spanish life, and you have this established society and expectations, and all of a sudden, sixty thousand people rush into your city and many of them instantly start doing damage. They started destroying cemeteries, they were breaking apart headstones and throwing rocks at people, stoning people. Some of them were carrying weapons, just sticks for some of them, rocks, like I said, but also some of them had knives and swords and otherwise. And they started harming people, murdering people and destroying, you know, whatever they came across. They were breaking into stores, they were breaking into houses. So imagine that you're a Spanish person and this is happening, and all of a sudden, there's almost as many of them, I'll say, the people who are invading, as there are of you, I'll say the people who lived there already. You don't have unity with the people who are you right, that have been there already. There's a huge division in people who are waiving these immigrants refugees through happily saying yeah, of course they should come, why not? And the people who are saying this is our home, though, where are they going to go?
Speaker 5: What are they going to do?
Speaker 4: And oh, look, what do we do now that they're being violent and destructive? So there's a big division, So there's no unity there. So this card speaks to that type of situation. I'm not saying that's going to happen in the US. I'm saying it's the type of thing you have to think about. Can you protect what's yours? Like this card asks you to do the two of wand's is dominion right and says this is your dominion. And for most of us that's our house, our home, our family, or just ourselves. Sometimes sometimes we don't have a lot of those other things, but we at least have us. So how will you protect and strengthen that which is sacred and yours? And that is your house, your home, your family, and sometimes it's your city like it is in this experience that's happening in Spain that I'm talking about. Sometimes it's your country, so how will you protect that? And in Spain no one came to help, right, The military wasn't helping. The police were literally opening the gates and letting these people through and not trying to stop them. Kind of betrayal. You want to call that or you want to call it right or wrong.
Speaker 5: It's up to you.
Speaker 4: But no one was there to defend or to help, so you have to defend and help yourself. I'm not saying this to scare anybody. This is a positive card, but it's reinforcing that idea of like what will you do? What can you do? What might you want to prepare to be able to do in order to protect yourself, your house, and your home if there were suddenly a flood of people, any kind of people could be your own again, like I said, could be the division amongst you that comes to threaten you. It could be laws and different things coming into place to try to attack what is actually sacredly yours, like communism does. And it could be in some kind of ground invasion if that were God forbid ever the case. But in that case, what would you do if some people were coming and flooding in and they had weapons? Do you do you have a way to protect yourself? So Dominion asked you to think about how you're protecting yourself. Be protected in yourself and know that there are at least some others who will protect with you. Because this isn't a cardiff a loneness or singularity either. This is a card of togetherness. So who in your family, who amongst your neighbors, right, who will also be there to protect with you? You have the sacred duty to protect yourself and what's yours? And so that's what the two of swords reminds us of. And this is economically specifically, So how will you protect literally the things that are yours?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: That's our economic message. By the way, like I said, this can be larger too, like which laws, which statutes, which sorts of larger groups might use support in order to protect at a larger level.
Speaker 5: Okay, everyone might have a different answer for that, So.
Speaker 4: All right, And then in our physical health spot, we got the nine of cups for August, So in August we have high fortune and our health. Again, we keep seeing this increase more and more what's awesome to me is actually see it around me. I see more and more people who have a health conscious sort of mind, and everyone's in a different place with that. Right, Some people just started thinking about like I don't know, how do I be healthy? And other people have been doing it for years, but they're getting more and more nuanced into how can we have health and wellness? And so I'm really grateful to see that. I see it in the youth. I see them rejecting all kinds of unhealthy things and like working out and doing all sorts, you know, not all right, but like a way more than when I was young. So there's really high intentions there. And so this fortune in the place of our physical health makes sense to me. Again, people don't all love it, but the MAHA or Make America Healthy Again movement, whatever its failures, it's had so many successes too, so that is likely to continue. So we just have this increased focus on health. We have these way more people minds and hearts engaged in health physical as well, and so we're seeing this increase in health in general, which is not being advertised. It's not what you're going to see if you were looking at the commercials and the media, you would think it's the opposite way. And there are a lot of things that are still of concern in our health as a people, but the upward trend is so promising and so heartening, and so look for examples of that, and we might even see bigger boosts in August around that, bigger shifts in again law and policy and other things that would be supporting of this, and just more and more fortune coming through for us. So very very cool to see that. In our physical health card, in our mental emotional spot, we have this ten of swords reverse, which is the card of ruin. And so again we have these positive signs going on, positive movement going on. We are going to be stronger and stronger protect ourselves and what is ours, including our culture and our nation. More and more we have this physical health, it's being more and more enshrined and mentally and emotionally. Will be challenged right mentally and emotionally, and this is almost always in this case media right, media is going to try to convince you that all is lost. Media is going to try to convince you that you're in ruin and only ruin as possible. And this has kind of been the thing for a while, so I'm not you know, I don't think any of us will be shocked. And especially if you've had practice and discernment and seeing through media narratives and resisting the sort of you know, programming that goes on there, this is probably going to be child's play for you. We do maybe want to remember it's not true for everyone. Like a lot of people just don't have that mindset. They don't try to see through the narrative. They don't understand that the media is programming and is probably lying to them, you know. So so this idea that we're ruined, or that things are over, that things are lost, it might take root in many ways, and we want to keep our eyes on that and also have this intention of whole the reverse of that, which is that even when things seem to crumble in some ways, it's never that all is lost. Right, So we want to hold that at least in our minds. We want to resist that programming as much as possible, especially so we can hold it for others who have not been able to create that in themselves yet, that understanding that there is no such thing as ruin. Actually it's just a mental concept and it's an illusion, and so we want to release that as much as possible, no matter what externally might be threatening that understanding of our eternal souls and.
Speaker 5: The reality thereof.
Speaker 4: So that's our mental emotional struggle for August is to keep that mindset, resist that idea in programming that there could be ruination, and hold that brighter aspect in our minds. In the relationship space here in our romance, we've got alchemy, and this is a major arcane of the month, I believe the only one. So a little bit of a rest here from some previous months that have been a bit high energy information, high purification going on, so we may may get a little bit of relaxation here. Alchemy, of course, such a beautiful card for this exact placement, because whenever we're with another person romantically, we are in this alchemical situation right where we are purifying ourselves to such a high degree of refinement. And they are equal opposites always right, it's never the same thing. So what we're purifying, we're purifying as equal opposites. This is the divine masculine and divine feminine and the way they come together. And again sometimes bodies that are the same. Right, So you can have gay homosexual relationships where you still embody this divine masculine, divine feminine. But however you look at that, it's equal opposite coming together in order to refine ourselves and purify ourselves at higher and higher levels. And last month was a challenge there to really look within ourselves, at the things that are the most tough sick within us, and try to come to some sort of grips and understanding, healing and forgiveness around that so that we could release it and continue this process with our significant others.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: And so if you did that, here's like a reward moment for that, where you get to see how we reinforce each other, how we're perfectly balanced, how we're perfectly made in order to balance each other, how we uphold one when the others fall in right, and we do that by purifying ourselves. So this sort of division of opposites and the union of opposites is the whole thing. It's what we're doing in romance. So I love this Alchemy card. They're highlighting that that this is what we are together and it's beautiful and it's beyond what we could ever be separately, right, it's beyond what we could ever be separately, So very very beautiful here in August for this romance, heightening understanding of self. And again you can be someone who's not in this relationship yet, but you can and still be purifying yourself, working on yourself, and highlighting that which you are offering to your equal opposite when you find them. And that's also true in society. Our message here is white Buffalo woman, I love this. This is the societal healing that can happen when we agree to hold space for others. So we go back to that mental emotional card of ruin that we saw on how we're really going to resist that programming of destruction and desperation and like all is lost and we're going to be holding that light that of course things are going to be okay. And here's where that comes in as healing for those around us. So in whatever ways you can to hold space for people, especially those who are lost in the programming, lost in this adventure of this transformation of humanity that we're in the middle of. You know, who are really in the old mindsets, old ways, old programs. Right, those people especially hold space. This does not mean let them pull bullshit. It doesn't mean let them walk all over you, doesn't mean let them abuse you. It doesn't mean let them not take responsibility for yourself. In fact, the height of healing is to call people to self responsibility.
Speaker 5: That's what holding space really does. It doesn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know where this concept came from. That like holding space means letting someone do and be anything they are, No, holding space means allowing someone to be in their terror, in their anger, in their hurt, genuinely, not as a manipulative move, not as a way to try to affect you or get something from you, none of the toxic stuff, but in a genuine moment of like, oh my god, I'm in despair. Oh my god, I'm at a lossar Oh, look at all this pain I have. That's holding space saying yeah, it's okay to feel that way. It's okay, you can feel that way in front of me, and it's safe, and you're responsible for healing it. Oh, there's a healing part. So here's the white buffalo woman, and that's her whole thing. She wants to hear, she wants to support, she wants to really bring it into the deepest levels embody it, and that often has some really gross toxic stuff coming up and out. So as much as you can be holding that light, it is going to be healing for those around you. Beautiful thing about being healed more and more in ourselves is our presence alone is automatically healing for others. So you might see, like I said, some up wellings of like deep dark, icky energies from people. And the more you can just be like yeah, yep, be in humans crazy, the better, and then also have those high standards and reflections and holding up those clear mirrors for people to see themselves in right. Beautiful message for our society. This whole month has some pretty cool stuff. And then here in our spiritual message, we have oh, another major r cana. Forgot there was another one, and this is the reversed Emperor. So there's going to seem to be at least a bloe to the divine masculine. Now this is almost always might seem militarily apparent. It might in some other way be sort of like neutering the ability of men to protect, to stand up for themselves, to uphold their boundaries. This is what the Emperor is all about, is that divine masculine. And that's what divine masculine does, right, provides for and protects, and often physically, so often in an actual defensive, you know, aspect. And so that's why I'm highlighting that it could be militarily there seems to be some sort of defeat or neutering or failure, and so that could be. But again it can be very personal too. It can be very much like, I don't know, if we suddenly had some sort of chemical release that just like killed almonds sperm or something, right like that could also be an equivalent sort of thing. So any kind of neutering of the masculine, the divine masculine imput to protect the actual apparatus that protects is what this indicates. It's on the spiritual level. It's on a spiritual level, which is really interesting. And so what I actually think is this is going to be what seems to be some sort of blow against Christianity and or the West in general. We just saw again that big invasion that's been an ongoing thing, but a big surge when you get sixty thousand people in one little town in Spain. Things like that fit this energy too. Right, if you go back to that dominion card, it's spears. That's a divine masculine suit, is a fiery suit, has same colors and energy as this card. It's not an accident. That's how this deck is designed. And so that's also like I said, are you ready to defend? Are you ready to protect? Are you ready to stand up for what is yours? And traditionally so is emphasized, especially in this card the Emperor. So more invasions like that, or more of a crumbling of the sort of West would fit this energy. More of an attack on Christianity, which is what this invasion by Islam into the West is, that would fit this and so more of that might be the case. And so spiritually that affects us spiritually. It's a blow spiritually, it's demoralizing. And especially when we see this sort of neutered response where people are like, oh, of course they should flood into our spaces and take over because someone was mean in the past or something, it's like a really reverse divine, massive and reverse emperor sort of stance to take. So so we may see some kind of like bigger versions of that take place in August two and that is also why we might see in that mental emotional card that ruin reverse where we might be asked to be looking at that saying yes, but even though this is happening, that is not the end. It's not the end of the story, and that is not what's going to succeed eventually. Right, So those things all fit, That's what I'm guessing is something we're going to see more of. So that's our spiritual card. And finally we have our overall message for August, and it's so nice. It's material gain nine of stones, we saw the nine of cups and our physical health. So this emphasizes any physical health. So healing that you're focused on physically is going to have positive aspects supporting you in August. But also, this is money, this is wealth, and I got that money package. I don't choose these cards. I'm just saying it reinforces that. So if you're taking the money package class, good timing September thirteenth or twenty seventh, Like I said, you can sign up whenever you're ready. But we have this benefit here, so we may see a sort of some sort of relief, you know, maybe prices come down, maybe gas comes down. Maybe there's something else economically that comes into play that is just feeling supportive and stable, but is overall sort of boon and gain seems to be in the works for us, which is nice, especially for some of the other challenging things that might be coming through in August. So I love to see this card. I know that spiritual is good. Material also matters, So material gain is a nice way to end the reading here. So be on the lookout for, especially that divine masculine, the programming that says that that reversal or that neutering of the divine masculine is you know, total, or that we're going to be in ruin because of it. Remember to hold that in your heart, in your mind, that the light always wins, and that you do often have to do for yourself, hold your own boundaries, protect what's yours in this world, and so be ready to do it. And again, whatever way that might be. It might be just speaking out about something, it might be just reinforcing you know, which traditions or which social and political mechanisms you support. Right, that kind of stuff too. It doesn't necessarily have to be hand to hand combat, although again I would say just be ready, be ready for anything, and to protect yourself. What I said in response also to that Spain being invaded by Morocco sort of thing that's happening right now, is that that it would be a lot harder in America. It'd be a lot harder because even though there's so much of the new divine masculine, even though there's so much of the communist ideology that says we should be taken over and we deserve it and we should lay down everything and just give it away to whoever that, there are so many people who are not on that and have plenty of guns, and so I of course I'm always supporting everyone to responsibly obtain and use practice with their firearms and become responsible firearm owners and users, because people won't overwhelm your space and take your things if you shoot them, I thought, not suggesting that that is not something I could legally suggest.
Speaker 5: I'm just pointing out the truth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because I was a leftist, you might know. I was a communist, you might know. And as I healed myself internally, I saw all the flaws in those ideologies and left them behind.
Speaker 5: And as I heal myself more and mora.
Speaker 4: All sorts of things came to fruition within me that were the exact opposite of the sort of mindsets I'd had prior. But one of the things I did. I always was fine with firearms and guns and owning them. But I did have this idea that maybe we did need more sort of restrictions or like hoops you had to jump through in order to do it or something. And that was somewhere in my mind that maybe that's okay. And I actually went one time to argue with someone who was much more pro to A than me, at least, and to show them how, you know, guns having guns harms or something, and because that was the ideology i'd been taught, but I've never actually seen any stats on it, So I went to find them to argue against this person, and I went to what I thought was going to be the height of it, right, I went to the UN itself and the UN's Global Report on Violence, and I think this was in twenty fourteen or so, and so I went to the UN's Global Report on Violence and I downloaded it and I read through it, and I was going to find like what stats and what grass and stuff I could use to be like haha, see, And what I did instead was I proved to myself that the places who had the most armed people had the least violent crime. And that perplexed me, and I went about researching it. And then I had a student who did, oh god, what did we even call it? Persuasive essay on gun ownership and their stats that they because I had great enough to read it right, and all of their sources also pointed to so kids who are raised with firearms safety training and use training are the least likely to ever misuse a firearm or be harmed by one. So almost the exact opposite of what I thought. Even though I wasn't super anti gun, I wasn't super pro especially not kids having access to guns, especially not just anybody anytime like this sort of thing. And then I prove myself wrong. Right, So pretty interesting if we had that sort of understanding that that's true. In fact, wherever we take guns away, violence goes up, not just crime, violence murders.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 4: It almost seems opposite to what you would imagine, but not really. If you think about people aren't going to be fucking around if they think someone might shoot them for it.
Speaker 5: That's about it.
Speaker 4: It's what it comes down to, so that the countries, the societies that have more armed people have less gun violence. You can even prove it just in the US by looking at Chicago, which has the highest gun restrictions and the most gun violence the end. So this sort of idea is also part of that divine, masculine protect what you have. You know, perhaps I'm not trying to convince you to get a gun. Do it if you feel comfortable, or don't do it if you don't. But it does turn out that if we were going to raise children with firearm safety training, with firearm use training, and encourage gun use in our households, that we would have an even safer world. Wow, this is not fascinating, so anyway, a little bit of a tangent, but it's reinforced to the cards for August, so it's cool. I'll just remind you all again very much. Would love to see you at that celestial convergence blessing for August twelve. All those energies, crazy mind blowing. I can't wait. It's going to be such a beautiful blessing. Can't wait to see you there. And you go to rouesul dot org if you want a one on one tarror reading or other service I provide. Check out my books there, get the Oregon there and uh also check out the substack subscribe. If you haven't roagueways at subseac dot com. Everything's below, or you're watching or listening, I'll see you on the next episode and until then, travel well, aim for balance, and always look inside first.
Speaker 1: Glue driven screams.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the biting amiener the rules that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Wi carb has dropped the melancholi with the wood Banza Holly suggestions out of clicker rates of camel Plaza Holly, but tip the mental robbery, execute us up aly hypocracy.
Speaker 1: It is back to read and black the top with me.
Speaker 2: Flip the hands up to touch the acasta cause you know, deep down is something bigger than get wallet.