Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one me neither.
Speaker 3: There were seven one golf.
Speaker 2: If it was anybody above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 3: We were sending one top of golf negative.
Speaker 2: Okay, off fi the UFO.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, if you passed over.
Speaker 2: I got I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top.
Speaker 3: Of us ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to be the fours they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 1: He is to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 4: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing. I'm Nick Canter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Tonight we meet Lee in Illinois to hear about a mysterious project that Lee and his stepdaughterre witnessed on a summer's day in July of two thousand and eight. The sighting left Lee perplexed and is hoping to find other people that possibly could have seen the same object. Lee, now retired, spent more than three decades with the United States government as a technical enforcement officer and criminal investigator in undercover operations, where he specialized in electronic surveillance and control deliveries. Lee would also recount his near death experience from twenty nineteen, where he found himself in a purlescent white room and was asked are you ready to go? Lee is up next, but first, if you enjoyed the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month, head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show. Hello, Lee, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, how are you today? I am great?
Speaker 3: Thank you Lee. It is great to have you join us today and you'll call in from Illinois in the US. Yes, sir, Now, Lee, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning please, sir?
Speaker 1: Sure, you bet it.
Speaker 2: My career has been with federal government and over spans over thirty years. I started with the Army and went to work for US Custom Service, and then went back to the Army and was a Defense Department employee. And my pretty much my entire career was spent doing special investigations and undercover operations along the way. I had obviously access to and assigned Thermo imagery, night vision equipment, pretty good optics, cameras.
Speaker 1: All along the way.
Speaker 2: And we got initially in contact because I was searching for witnesses that possibly have ever seen a sphere that's described. I've recently written a book it's called Orbit, and in chapter one it describes a sighting that happened in sighting was true. It was something that my daughter, my stepdaughter, and I had happened to us approximately.
Speaker 1: Twenty eleven, twenty twelve. I believe it was.
Speaker 2: There might even been a year or two earlier than that. And it was a hot summer day, July, probably ninety five degrees out and we had a pool in our backyard and the stepdaughter and I was in the pool and we were playing catch with the nerf ball, and she stopped and pointed up and asked, what was that?
Speaker 1: And I turned around and I looked.
Speaker 2: And the best way to describe it, if you go to my Twitter account X account, you'll see pictures of it on there. Imagine three perfectly round spheres oriented two at the bottom, one at the top in a triangle orientation, and they were all connected with like these pipes or arms.
Speaker 1: And the size of the spheres were.
Speaker 2: I would say the size of a maybe a smaller two story home. I often describe it the size of my barn that we had out back. They were very large, and they were approximately two hundred meters from us. When we saw this, it wasn't moving in the sky. It was just sitting there. And she, my daughter, asked me, you know what is that? And I told her, you know, I have no idea. Let's just watch it. And the thing was reflective. All three spheres were almost like a stainless steel or even chrome reflection, had no flex skin like a balloon, did not flex at all.
Speaker 1: It was close enough that you could see it appeared solid.
Speaker 2: In that particular day, there was a due south wind, probably ten fifteen miles an hour. We live in the prairie, and every day in the prairie is a windy day.
Speaker 1: If you live out in the country and not in the city, which we did. And we continued to watch it.
Speaker 2: At this point, me and her both at the edge of the pool and looking up at it, and we noticed the music we had playing it stopped, probably within a.
Speaker 1: Minute.
Speaker 2: It flexed almost violently from side to side. Imagine putting a ping pong ball in a mason jar and giving it a shake. It flexed like that, and all three spheares flexed and wobbled from side to side. And then it moved a little bit due north. And when it moved, I noticed that the pool itself had a certain vibration to it, like the water was rippling, kind of imagine a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner when you turn moseon.
Speaker 1: How that water's sort of ripples.
Speaker 2: The water in the pool was doing that, and I noticed it, but my stepdaughter was just completely fixated on watching this craft. And it wobbled one more time, and then it accelerated due north. And I can't say that it was an instantaneous acceleration, but it did start slow and then it went to almost hyper speed. And like I say, it went due north, and it also went up and where our sky is there, it's unobstructed, and I would guess within two and a half seconds it was gone completely out of sight. And so this was something like I say, that was each one of those spears were larger than a two story home, and they all three were connected in a triangle formation. And when it took off, it took off and it did not change any position at all. Imagine two balls on the horizon and then one ball orientated in the middle above the other two, and then these pipes connecting them, and so.
Speaker 1: The acceleration that occurred.
Speaker 2: Is I mean to me, is almost unimaginable. I've been on numerous Air Force bases and test base facilities, and I've seen a large percentage of the inventory of the aircraft that we have and how they move and This was absolutely nothing like that. And the conversation that as soon as it was gone, she looked at me and you know, what was that? And I go, before we even talk about it, I want you to draw it, and I'm going to draw it. And so we both right then and there, before we did anything else, we took the time and drew what we saw, just because I wanted to compare, you know.
Speaker 1: What she believed she saw what I believed I saw.
Speaker 2: At the time, she was only twelve years old, maybe so old enough to understand things, you know, approaching junior high grade, and not certainly.
Speaker 1: Not little kid. She was not a little kid at that time.
Speaker 2: And you know, she drew exactly what both of us saw, and we've we've talked about it occasionally, you know, throughout the years.
Speaker 1: Hey, you remember when we saw that.
Speaker 2: Oh and when the thing left, the music came back on, and so, you know, we both thought that was kind.
Speaker 1: Of freaky, and that happened, Like I say, probably, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To say it was a year or so before twenty ten, twenty eleven, around two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine. After that, she was hot too. Let's go see if we can find UFOs. You know, she was at that perfect age, and so of the evening we would get in the truck and drive. We lived basically right on the Illinois River, and there's a military installation to our west, and we have nuclear facilities to the east, and so you know, we would drive back and forth and just look for UFOs, you know, and of course we didn't really see anything.
Speaker 1: One night, we thought we saw a triangle, but you know, we can't verify it for sure. But that thing that we saw was the middle of the day, hot summer day.
Speaker 2: There was no doubt what it was and what we saw, and how large it was, and the way that it moved in the way that accelerates it.
Speaker 1: I looked for.
Speaker 2: Rivets, I looked for scenes, I looked for little logos on the thing, and there was nothing at all like that.
Speaker 1: It was probably the one of the most fascinating things I saw. And as I said to you earlier when we were chatting, I wrote a book.
Speaker 2: Called Orbit, and it's out there now, and that sighting is basically chapter one of the book, and that's how the book starts. And so we uh, as I said before, I was assigned all kinds of gear for my my job, and you know, I had the ability to use thermo images any any hour of the day that I wanted night vision.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was basically all this stuff was housed in my rexsac or the vault in the back of my pickup truck, you know.
Speaker 1: And so with something that happened.
Speaker 2: Early on in my career combined with what happened in that backyard the swimming pool, I was never a UFO guy before this, but I sort of became a UFO guy that day.
Speaker 3: If that makes any sense, it certainly does. That is surely an interesting sightingly, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Was special, that's for sure. Special and unique.
Speaker 3: It's not a particular design to your conventional sightings that we get does seem to be very rare but not unheard of. Now, obviously this is an audio show, so people at the minute can't see the design, but I will make these links available down in the description and on the website so you can see the drawing Lee has done. But think of something like a molecule structure that is probably the closest to it. And also so it's something that we've seen before in actually in a crop circle, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Oh really, see I'm not aware of that.
Speaker 3: Yes, crop circle in nineteen ninety two, that was Olwen Barnes in Wiltshire and that's the identical design. And I think it's also the logo of doctor Stephen Greer the c Setti they used that for their logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have seen that, and when I first saw it, I thought, okay, that looks similar. I don't know if you're familiar with Grant Cameron, but I was speaking to him one day and told him about it, and he did a little bit of research on it and he thought that there was possibly a couple of sightings in England.
Speaker 1: That were similar.
Speaker 2: But I never did get any other reports on him or was able to read anything else about him. So occasionally when I'm on X, I post a bolo be on the lookout for this object, and then I'll post that picture. And I've just got very very few responses on that particular picture.
Speaker 3: What we'll do is I'll post out and see if we get any anything back.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those that I'll go on X, but I'm more of a stalker, you know, sort of just kind of be in the background, and you know, I'll go into some of the spaces to listen, and you know, some of it gets you want to call it wacky, but I've for my entire life and my entire career it's been observation research, you know, very methodical type of investigations, and so my approach to these UFO things is very similar to you know, how I would do any type of special investigation, and hearsay is nice, but I want to see some evidence, which I understand I don't have evidence on these three spheres other than a second witness, and you know, two people seeing something is way better than just one seeing it. You know, I've been asked before if I was a whistleblower, and I'm definitely not a whistleblower. However, I did witness something in the very early nineties, and I'm hoping that at some point I'll be able to come forward and talk more about it. It was something that I witnessed in a couple others. I was with the Army at that time and we were doing a special investigation. It was basically for a environmental type impact study. I can't go into all the details, but something came up during the investigation and it got shut down very very quickly, and we were basically told to, you know, go go investigation something else, and of course signed some NDA's in that.
Speaker 1: But there's a couple people that are.
Speaker 2: Aware of this and they're trying to basically unblock the roads so we can maybe talk about it more, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 3: It certainly does intrigue in.
Speaker 1: N Yeah, I know, it's a hell of a tease, right, Yeah, Well that's the way it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And with that incident, it was very brief, very short, and you know, I was young enough at that time that I'm just wait whatever the colonel said, Man, that's what I'm doing. And life went on, and we were told, you know, not to discuss it anymore, and so we never did, you know. And then after this thing that we saw in the backyard in two thousand and nine ish, we'll say, you know, sort of reinforced something that that that we saw back in the early nineties. And that's really when for me I sort of became more interested in the topic than just following it on the news. And so I started at around that point, and even a little before that point, I would turn the thermo imagery up to the sky, the night vision if we were out in the evening doing operations and we had downtime. You know, I don't know if you've ever looked through night vision on a sorry night, but it's incredible. You'll see literally billions of stars instead of all the shiny ones that you know, you're sure you can see the Big Dipper at night, but if you look through night vision, that Big Dipper is going to be full of stars, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 3: They are wonderful tools.
Speaker 2: You know, you can any moment that you would look up in the sky with night vision at night, on a clear night, you'll immediately see satellites and they're very distinct. They don't blink, they they move at a consistent pace across the sky. Some of them are faster than others, and they certainly don't make any turns. And occasionally you'll see something similar to that that will all of a sudden make a one hundred and eighty degree turn and then you know you you found one.
Speaker 1: Whatever that was, you found one.
Speaker 2: And you know, we've we've made notes of those, and we even have several that we've videoed that I can share with you, you know, certainly offline here recently within the last probably two or three years, we've been noticing more of the orbs in the sky.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you follow Chris Blood.
Speaker 2: So he posts a lot of the orbs that he sees, and we've we've been seeing similar and we've certainly put several of them up on x.
Speaker 1: X seems to be the my go to platform.
Speaker 2: I'm on Instagram and I'm on a few others, but it seems like I spend the most of.
Speaker 1: My time on X. It is.
Speaker 3: It's the place where I'm all the time. I've always got to open on my desktop.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the same. I have Facebook and Instagram, but they don't get the attention like I give to X.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's, like I say, the ones that I post that our videos are usually videos that I have taken myself. There.
Speaker 1: There was a recent one that me, I think it's pretty profound.
Speaker 2: I was driving down our highway, a little two lane highway out in the middle of the plains of Illinois, and I saw bald leagles coming. The thing was flying straight at me. And you know, we see them occasionally. We live near a small river, so where our house is, i'll probably see a ball to eagle maybe once a week, maybe two three times a month, and so anytime you see one, it's special. And so I saw this one coming straight down the highway flying. I mean, he was hauling the mail man. He was flying very very fast. So I pulled the truck over and I got my iPhone ready to take a picture when he come up close. And so he got alongside of me, and I real quick hit the picture taking button like twice, once and then another time, and then he flew on by. And so later, you know, I looked at that picture, and the first picture, I was a little disappointed because I didn't zoom in. I just you know, if you zoomed in on the eagle, you could see it was an eagle, and you can see it was bald eagle.
Speaker 1: But you know, I was a little bit disappointed in the picture.
Speaker 2: Then I swiped over and I looked at the second one, and imagine, it's hard to explain and audio only. If we were on video, I could have you look at the pictures, but there was a telephone pole in both pictures. That imagine that as your reference point, okay, And then on the first picture you see the bald eagle and you see the distance the eagle is from the telephone pole, and bald eagles will fly anywhere from fifty five miles an hour all the way up to ninety miles an hour, depending how you know fast are going and if they're headed straight down or whatever. But this thing, like I say, it was flying fast. So then I swiped over to the second picture, and you can see the bald eagle did not change very much in terms of distance away from that telephone pole. And then in the second there's three anomalies that showed up underneath the bald eagle, and they're very faint when you look at the picture, but when you zoom in on it, you can clearly see one as a saucer shape, and the other two are blurry, so it's hard to make a definite shape of what the other two are. But the reason I say that this image to me is profound evidence is because you have the camera is stopped in a fixed point away from the camera, you have a telephone pole that is also at a fixed point, it's not moving, and.
Speaker 1: Then you have a bald eagle that has a known speed in flight that very very much did not move in the picture.
Speaker 2: So my point is that by the position of the eagle to the telephone pole. You can tell that I snapped those two pictures nearly at the same time.
Speaker 1: And now in the second.
Speaker 2: Picture you have three anomalies show up. Okay, those anomalies.
Speaker 1: Are not anywhere visible in first picture. So let's imagine that.
Speaker 2: We'll just say one of those anomalies was another bald eagle flying in the opposite direction.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If that was would have been the case, you would have still saw it in the first picture. At best, it would have made twice the distance that the original eagle made going southbound.
Speaker 1: If does that make sense to you? Okay?
Speaker 2: And so I had somebody in the ex community that has the ability to analyze photographs, analyze the photograph, and this person believes that whatever those three anomalies are, they have a high electric field based off of whatever the software is that she uses to analyze them.
Speaker 1: And so you know, I'd be more than happy to send you these photos. Nick. They're to me, like I say, I think they're quite profound and have.
Speaker 2: Indicate evidence, mostly because I know that I took them, and I can recreate that same photograph by the location of where it occurred, and even the very most fast.
Speaker 1: We have falcons in our area that are certainly faster.
Speaker 2: Than a bald eagle, But what's the odds of three falcons overtaking a bald eagle position in literally less.
Speaker 1: Than one second. It's not very likely. And the fact that the one anomaly you can clearly see is a saucer shape.
Speaker 2: And so I posted that photo on x I thought it would probably get some sort of traction, but you know, it really didn't. There were a couple of people interested in it, and I'd be more than happy to send, you know, the photos out to anyone else that would like to see them. I don't know if I'm lucky or unlucky, but I seem to be in the right place at the right time on a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Certainly do interesting stuff. Yeah, I'll post them. I'll post them as well on the website so people can take a look at that. That's interesting. Yeah, nothing like nothing like seeing a bold eagle.
Speaker 7: Beautiful creatures, yes, absolutely, And obviously when I took it, that was what I had hoped to capture, you know, and instead, known my luck, I captured some something else good capture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wonderful stuff. Okay, now you're your two thousand and eight sighting. Now, you didn't really have any interest in the subject before before you witness.
Speaker 2: Not really other than, you know, if I would hear something on the news. And even in two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine, the Nimitz report hadn't come public yet, and some of the other stuff really hadn't come public. But I did take an interest in the freedom of press disclosure where a lot of the missile silo officers come forward. I did watch that, and I was interested in that because the whole time, what I witnessed in ninety one ninety two has always been in the back of my mind. But I just never, you know, didn't really care that much about the topic to you know, change my trajectory. I guess I'll call it.
Speaker 6: Do you have an interest in the paranormal, then you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The x is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at k U NXDB, follow our Facebook group, unex Network, Pie the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's New, It's the x x X.
Speaker 3: What about during your time in the service, do you ever hear anyone else, maybe any whispers people are kind of saying that it's and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, when the original thing happened in ninety one ninety two, I was a young, younger guy for sure, And when your command tells you forget about it, don't talk about it, that's just kind of what we did. I mean, the guy that I was partners with, we hung out on the weekends, we hung out all the time because kind of you know, when you're in a group like that, your group sort of becomes your family. Your teammates are your teammates on and off the field. I'll say, and command told us don't talk about it, so you know, we're good people. We're not going to talk about it, And we never did even years after when at that time I was out in Oklahoma and I'm originally from Illinois area and I had an opportunity to go back to sort of the prairie lands, and I took that. So I basically went from that team to a different team. Even looking back, we never really ever talked about it afterwards, And so I can imagine when command comes to any young guy and says, hey, shake your mouth about this. You didn't see this, this didn't happen, You're going to be like Roger. That's or a good copy.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't see shit.
Speaker 3: If they say, don't talk about it, just for a reason. I mean, I had a guest on a couple of weeks ago. He was up on Jaybear up in Alaska, and he witnessed something. He was with his colleague. He was worried that if he did tell anyone, no one to believe him, so they just didn't go on site and start telling people.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, I again that there's a group that's trying to clear a path for what we witnessed in the nineties, and I'm letting that group do what they have to do, and if they're successful, then I'll be more than happy to talk about it. But it was something that at the time I had maybe a friend from my hometown that Oh yeah, me and so and so we saw UFO one night. Well, yeah, we're did it involve beer? You know, I'm not from Missouri, but I want to, you know, show me. I want to see it, right, And so I never ever took the UFO topic to really be anything more than all right. I've always had this philosophy that when they stop the space shuttle program, right, that seems to be about when you know, according to the powers to be that you know, the space shuttle program ended, Well, do you really believe that they just ended it? Or do they have something better now that they're not ready to show us yet. So I'm a believer that most of the stuff that people see is probably going to trace back to the government. I fully, fully, in my heart, believe that they have machines that would just blow the normal person's minds. And so I don't know that they're necessarily an HI non human intelligence. I think that a great majority are probably you know, built in the good old USA or maybe China. The book that I wrote or it sort of takes you in that direction. I don't want I don't want to give the plot away. It's it's a fiction and it's fun it's a fun book. It has heroes in, it has good guys, has bad guys. But the premise of the book is a defense contractor possibly has a recovery team, and so a defense contractor certainly is outside of the scope of US government. So the book sort of take leads you down a path that has a good argument for both non human intelligence and defense contractors playing games. And so you know, like I say, I don't want to spoil the whole book, but it's going to take you on a wild ride of very very accurate investigations into defense contractors and how they operate and how the government operates. And so like the book, I personally believe that there's probably a little bit of both going in.
Speaker 3: And you know, this type of book, you obviously had to get it security reviewed by the Defense Office, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the Defense Office of pre Publication is one, and then Apartment of Homeland Security also has one for people that have worked there. And when I retired, I retired from Apartment of Homeland Security. And so the the fact that the book is a fiction, fact of it's a fiction that's funny its face, is way less scrutiny because the storyline certainly is a fiction, but any of the material that's in it is that's described in it has been described in public domain, and so everything that's in there, Like there's a portion where they discuss the Knimics incident in Commander Fraverer citing of the TIC TAC. All that is public information. There's nothing in it that is going to reveal any of the classified sensor data. There's talks of sensor data in there, but it's all sensor data that is out there in public domain.
Speaker 3: Very very interesting. So UFOs n hi the government who is behind them exactly?
Speaker 2: And the second book is almost finished?
Speaker 3: Neck the second book? Okay, so Orbit is your first book, so a curved path following a single point first book. What's the name of your second one? Do you have a title yet?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: The title of the second book is Spectra, and the spectra is the intensity of light along the wavelength. My wife is like, where the hell did you come up with these titles?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: And my titles are based off of an incident that will be used in the book somewhere. And then it's basically the definition and so you know, orbit is a is a fixed path along a fixed curve path along a single point. Well, that's the definition of an orbit.
Speaker 5: You know, great stuff.
Speaker 3: What I'll do is, as always, I'll put the links in the description and on the website. You know, there's a lot of people which interest is kind of Cloak and Dagger type stories, and i'd imagine it's one of those books where travels around the world as well, kind of like an Ian flem and James Bond type.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and so far I was quite shocked. I've had I have several sales in Germany and several in England, and even yeah, in Eastern Europe. There's there's been several purchases in Eastern Europe. And so you know, for for me, like I say, I thought maybe my four cousins and my three friends might buy it. When I wrote it as a retired guy, it was something I always wanted to do. Is I enjoy writing short stories and stuff, and so I sat myself down and spent almost a year writing thing. And I have an editor who's been a very very close friend for years and years and years. She stepped forward and said, I'll edit the thing for you. You know, here's the warning. Some you got to remember this is about Tier one operators doing investigation work, and so there's going to be some salty language and some military humor, i'll say in it, So be prepared for.
Speaker 5: That as you'd expect.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, absolutely. You know, the teams that I worked with my whole career, we spent probably more times with each other than we do with our families. We go to work on Sunday and might not come home until next Sunday, you know, And so there's a lot of salty language happens throughout the week.
Speaker 3: And actually, this sounds like my type of book, and I think it would make good reading.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just goes to show, isn't it, because you're you know, you've got got an interesting story around it, and you've got all this background into the kind of the things that go on, regardless whether it's fiction. It's a kind of insight into what happens behind the scenes and the things you know, you don't generally hear about.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, absolutely. When I told my editor that, you know, I was in the process of writing this, she kind of laughed and said, okay, I'll edit it. How bloody is it going to be? And because we always talked about going to write a very vicious, bloody book, right and I'm through chapter four and nobody's died yet. Okay, Well, you know your readers are going to expect something, so get killing people, you know, and we basically, I don't want to give it all away, but the focus turned from violence to very very thorough, methodic investigations with being performed by a cast of very good characters. I think you'll be surprised that the characters that are in the book, A lot of people are telling me, you know, I'm not sure which one's my favorite one, but they're all pretty good. The guy named Deuce is one of the bosses for the government, and he's a real guy that I worked with. A lot of these characters are based off of people that were either on my team or on a past team, and so a couple of them I had to have them autograph my first book. Right, I took it to them. I'm like, here, does she need to sign this?
Speaker 3: So is this kind of like a like a Tom Clancy type style?
Speaker 2: Right here? Yes, yes, I would say so. I mean that can't put yourself on a pedestal. But Tom Clancy his books are just unbelievable. But imagine I want to be Tom Clancy. You know, it's probably more like that or Jack Carr. Or Jack Carr is in the news now and has he's does the terminal lists and his stuff is you know, obviously he lived all that, and so he has a very accurate take on his fiction, and I think I have a very accurate take on on my fiction. It's it's going to be super accurate in terms of gear used, in terms of drones, used, weapons, communication, all that stuff is going to be pretty spot on. I've got a cousin who's a Chinook pilot down at Fort Rutger, and you know, he read it, and of course he had one comment to say about one of the Chinooks that are in it. He goes, you know, you didn't get that right, don't you? And I go, well, I go think about this, Tommy, if I got it right, how many more pages would that have been to explain it? And he goes, good point, good point, and so so I guess my point is, you know, even my military cousins thought that everything was really really super spot on.
Speaker 3: We wish you the best to luck with that, Lee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, It's enjoyable, and you know, Nick, I really appreciate you getting a hold of me, and I've certainly enjoyed the chat. Seems like there's several topics that we could go down different roads and we'd probably be here all day long.
Speaker 3: Well, I would be interesting in hearing about your near death experience.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 2: Let me just say that it happened May tenth, twenty twenty nineteen. Okay, and I retired in December of twenty eighteen, and I had planned on hiking Appalachian Trail at the end of May twenty nineteen, So my whole January threw all the way up until the near death thing happened. You know, I was probably in some of the best shape I've ever been in. I'd been training very, very hard for the Appalachian Trail, and we're talking hiking with Rock probably three to four days a week for anywhere from four to eight miles a time. You know, I felt that I was in really, really great shape. I also feel looking back that I once I separated from service, I had PTSD, and you know, I was in that camp of no, I don't have PTSD. Everybody else's just messed up, right, and it was something that I had to deal with. I don't want to say that it was anything that I did or seen or had happened to me throughout my years in the government. It was more a loss of team and family. I think, you know, when guys like us, when we sign up for these kind of jobs, we sign up understanding you may see some really crappy stuff. You may get yourself into, you know, gunfights, you may you may have a lot of things happen to you. And so we understand that for the most part. We're not like signing up to be a truck driver in the army and then you know, you run over ied. You know, truck drivers don't sign up for horrible things, but guys in the kind of work that we do, we sign up for anything. And so I for me, it was a tremendous loss of who's going to take care of my guys now that I'm not there. I always felt like I'm the one that's going to make sure they go home at night, even though that's you know, all of us feel that way, but you know, each of us feel that way for all the guys on the team. And so I told you that to now we'll fast forward to the near death thing. Myself and family were out for dinner. It was my wife, my son, my daughter, and we were at a local restaurant. Our community is like, I don't know, six or seven thousand people. It's it's not very big town, and so it's one of those towns where most people know everybody. So we went out for dinner and when we were walking back to the car, are this This guy was walking down the sidewalk towards the car. Now, the kids got in the car. I got in the car, but the guy approached my wife and I'll never forget how the guy look. I don't know if you know who Cliff Howard is. Cliff Howard is an actor, Ron Howard. It was the opin the Andy Taylor Show or the Andy Griffith Show, and he became a fabulous director and producer. Well, it was this guy looked just like Ron Howard's brother, Cliff Howard, which is kind of a strange looking dude. So he's talking to my wife. The three of us are in the car. She gets in the car and says, wow, that was weird, and we're like, what what was weird? Well, the guy says to me, does your husband know what your family is to him does he know or and everything is? And of course the kids were, you know, junior high. They touched their nose and said not it, meaning you know, that's sort of a thing. If you hit your nose and say not it. Whoever the last one is to touch your nose, they're going to be the one that's it. Well, I didn't touch my nose, and so I was it. She put the car and gear and started to drive away, and I almost immediately started having black and white vision. I describe it if you remember the old televisions, a black and white TV. You had to move the rabbit ears. The picture was kind of snowy, but you could see the picture. It's exactly what was happening. The vision started to deteriorate and everything was black and white, kind of snowy. And we had to go pick up another kid that was coming to our house for an overnight. And the entire time that we're picking up that kid, inside my head, I'm recognizing that I'm having some vision issues. And then I started having not chest pains, but I call it a sour stomach. If I maybe eat acidic foods on an empty stomach, my stomach gets real sour and then I have to have a couple times and then I'm fine. And so we picked the other kid up and then we started driving. We had probably I don't know eight mile drive to our house out in the country, and as soon as we start to get out in the country, have this acidic stomach starting real bad, and my wife's asking me, are you okay? And I go, yeah, I go, I'm just I got a sour stomach and I'm having trouble my vision.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Nick, the entire time that this is going on, my brain is functioning perfectly. I'm self analyzing everything I'm going through. You know, why is my stomach hurt and how is it connected to what my vision is seeing. This isn't making any sense, and you know, my wife is continuing to drive and continuing to ask and check on me, and it got to a point where I just checked out from even acknowledging her. I went into one hundred percent self analysis of what's going on with me. And about the time that I thought, WHOA, maybe I'm having you know, maybe I'm having a serious problem here, like maybe a heart attack or something. In a snap of a finger, I was no longer in that car. I was in a room that I've described as it was a very, very white room. The walls were like this purlescent white, just like it was alive, like the white was alive. And it was a rectangular shape room. I looked up to the ceilings in walls, and you couldn't even see where the seams were. It was almost like imagine a room three D printed. There was no seams anywhere. The wall in front of me, it was like that wall was almost like a big screen TV that was showing everything that was going on in the car. I was perfectly seeing the response of my wife, the response of my kids, the panic that was going on in the car. I could see all of that. And then there was this I call him. This dude was next to me asking me questions. Now, Nick the whole time. I have broken a few bones over the years, and I have like so arthritis stuff, you know. And the first thing I noticed when I realized I was in that room, nothing hurts nothing. My knee don't hurt, my wrist doesn't hurt, you know, my back doesn't hurt. I felt a thousand percent great. That felt wonderful. It was the most undescribable wonderful feeling. Ever, and the guy's talking to me, and I almost couldn't focus on him because of how I felt. Right. I was like, I'm checking out everything, my feet, my knees, my back, my wrist, all this stuff. I'm just and I'm also taking in what's going on in the car because I can see it and I can hear it. And I felt like there were three or four other people to my left side, but I could never quite see them. I could see their outlines. And the guy that was to my right asking me questions, I could see him perfectly, but I couldn't see his face. It was like his face was literally blurred out, and you know, they were asking. That guy was asking me various questions, and I was answering and looking at the wall seeing what was going on in the car. And then behind us and to the right there was sort of a ramp up to a doorway, and I just had the sense that we're going to go through that door that whenever we're done here with whatever this is, that's where we're going to go next. And and so several minutes probably went by, and I, you know, the questions he was asking had to do mostly with like family stuff. At some point he said, okay, you know, I think we're done. Are you ready to go? And I was like, well, where are we going to go? And he gestured towards that doorway, like, well we got we got to go this way. And it sort of hit me that, well, I'm watching this chaos and these people my family seemed super upset with what's going on in the car, and I said, well, I think I probably need to go back there. And he was like, well, you know, what do you have to go back there for? And my only answer was, well, my family. My family needs me. And he made this suggestion that well, the only way you can get back there is if you got to want it bad enough and you have to fight to get there. And I was like, well, what do you mean I have to fight to get there? And he told me the I'm the only one that can put me back there. If I want to go back there, I have to focus and concentrate and fight to get back there. Now, while he was telling me that, I could hear a siren through the wall or you know, looking at the TV. I call it a TV, the big screen of the wall of what was going on in the car. I could hear a siren and that didn't really make sense, but anyway, I closed my eyes and I started like concentrating really really hard of clenched my fists that I have to go back, I have to go back. And all of a sudden nick, the door of the car opened and there was an ambulance dude standing there, and my eyes open. I was back in the car and all I said was I'm fine. I'm good, and everybody in the car got quiet, and my wife looked at me and I was looking at her, and she goes, what do you mean. I go, no, I'm good. I go I had a problem, but everything's good now. I'm fine, and I felt one thousand percent fine. My eyes, my vision was fine. The ambulance guy, you know, ask me, all right, you know, sir, what's going on. What's your name? I go my name, my name's Lee. He goes, what have you been doing today? I go, well, we went to the you know, the restaurant, we had dinner.
Speaker 1: I ate this.
Speaker 2: It's friday. It's Friday afternoon. So I'm good. Everything's good, and so he's, well, we should really probably check you out, and I'm like, that's fine, Roger that let's do that. I go, and I go to climb out of the seat walk with him to the ambulance, and he's like, no, no, no, no, you stay hearing it to go get the gurney and we'll wheel you. And I go, no, no, no, I go, I'm not going to do that. I go, let's just go. I'm telling you, I am fine. I'll walk with you if you want, you can hold on my arm or whatever. So we walked over to the ambulance and I got in the back of the ambulance and the guy in the back of the ambulance hooks me up to the EKG. I guess that's what it was. And he starts to ask me the same questions. You know, what's your name, what day of the week it is, what's going on today? Why are we out here? And so I'm telling him, you know, I the vision got blurry. It felt like I had acid stomach. And then I told him I must have just passed out or something. I did not tell them obviously what I believed really happened, but I did tell him this. I said, listen, I go, I wear a fitbit. My phone's in the car.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: I know fitbit isn't necessarily science, but maybe if I downloaded, we'll see my heart rate or something, you know. And so they went and got my phone and we downloaded the fitbit, and you could see where my heart rate dropped to nothing and then it picked back up again. I know that the fitbit isn't science, but the fitbit definitely showed a change in my heart rate. And so then they took me to the hospital. They said, you know, if he had a heart attack, there's going to be enzymes that your blood will kick out, and we'll see that. They did. I think they did cat scan for my brain. All the tests came back. They had no idea what happened, and so I had to follow up with my doctor, and so I called my doctor and I actually got in that next day on Saturday. Went to my doctor in this doctor I've had for years. I had cancer several years prior to that, and this was like the doctor that helped me through that. So I've always been loyal to this guy. And so I went up talked to him and I told him, I said, hey, I go in addition to you know, all the all of these symptoms, I go, I kind of went somewhere and he's like, what do you mean you went somewhere? And I go, it got to a point where I thought maybe I was like actually having a heart attack, and I just showed up in this big white room and you know, it felt wonderful and it felt more real than real and blah blah blah. And he's like, all right, we're going to do a whole bunch more tests. It sounds alarming, you know. And I told him, I said, well, can we get all these tests done because in a week I'm supposed to go down and do the applation trail. And he's like, dude, you're not going to do the appellation trail. And I go, well, if we get all these tests done, I go, I'm going to go do it. And so we sort of argued back and forth a little bit. He got all the tests done except the stress tests, right, and we met like I think it was the next Thursday, and I said, well, I'm going for the appalation trail on Monday. So I go, I guess we can do the stress test when I get back. And he's like, listen, I'm telling you you can't go do this. And I said back, listen, I go. If I go out and they do this and I have a heart attack or a stroke and I die, take comfort knowing you were right.
Speaker 1: I go.
Speaker 2: But if I come back, you know you can do all the tests you want. And then I was right, how's that? And so he'd begrudgingly. He never did agree to it. But I went and we hiked Appalachian Trail, the Shenandoah section of the trail, and I did not die. I felt like I died numerous times on the trail, but you know I lived.
Speaker 3: Well, we know we're certainly glad you're much better and that you enjoyed your time hiking up on that trail.
Speaker 5: Are you intrigued by paranormal talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talk stream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app Store.
Speaker 3: You know we have had several nared experiences on this show. Lee, And one thing is for sure that during that period of time, we do seem to go somewhere. I mean, sure enough. You know, these accounts vary, can vary somewhat, and to be honest, I would kind of expect them to, but it does seem that people do go somewhere. This guy that was next to you, now you didn't see him. You were just mostly focused on how good you felt and what was happening with this screen. This guy next to you, What did he sound like? Did he have an accent? Is there anything you can tell us about him?
Speaker 2: You know, I look back on it in almost immediately afterwards, every thing was so vivid, right vivid in Like I told my wife, it seemed more real than me and you sitting here talking. I can't explain how real it seemed. Did not seem anything like the most vivid dream you ever had. It really seemed and felt like you are really somewhere else now this guy. The questions that I was being asked almost felt like self reflection type questions, Like I told you I had several ongoing PTSD things, and it almost seemed to me questions that would make me reflect on, not necessarily my behavior, at that time. But my outlook towards everything now I say I had PTSD, it was never like suicidal or anything at all like that. I felt like I'm the only one in my world that understands how the world really is, when in reality, everyone is in your world and everyone is living in the same world, right, And so I was throughout my career so much, always in control of everything that when my career ended, I just assumed that, you know, it just translates over and in reality, your family is a family. Your wife is there doing all the things that you should have been there doing during your career, but you weren't because your career was definitely a unique career. And so I would come home and I would see the kids and the wife arguing, and in my brain, I'm like, why are they arguing? Don't they know what really goes on out there in the world, you know? And so I think that the questions asked to me were maybe reminders or maybe not necessarily reminders, but little seeds to input in my brain that you know, the world is way bigger than my only outlook. Life is so much more precious than whatever my small little mind thinks it might be. At the moment, and so I think they were very profound suggestions from him. It did not end. Then weird things started happening after that. I would wake up every night at like two point fifty eight and be drawn to our back window for no reason at all other than something would wake me up, and something would tell me go look out the back window. And that sun's completely ridiculous. It's when you're living it, it feels stupid. It's like, why the f am I always waking up at two fifty eight somehow have to go look out this back window, right. Nothing, I never saw anything. I never noticed any lights or you know, anything strange. I would just sit there look out and think, you know about things, and then crawl back in bed and try to go back to sleep. Other things started happening that were weird. My whole life. I've been a hunter, right first, hunt people, second hunt deer, you know, hunt turkey, hunt, whatever the season may be, and no longer had a desire to really hunt or take game.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I have a friend that we've been friends for a lifetime. Every year we do get together and go to deer camp. And I still do that, and I still do take one dear, but it's taken on a whole new meaning for me. Instead before trying to hunt and find the biggest buck and that whole trophy thing. Now it's more of a kinship of the animal, is providing food for us, for our family, you know. And I've never had that outlook before in my life until after this happened. John Alexander was a colonel in the Army Special Forces and he started the National Institute of Research of Near Death Experiences. It's like the go to institute for near death things. And after I had this, I really wanted to learn more about it because it was profound. I mean to me, it proved you go somewhere. Now, maybe I did not make it quite to the pearly gates. I didn't even make it out of what I call the waiting room, right I got back. But I became interested in people who had near death things. And there's a fireman who's a hot shot firefighter, one of those guys that get dropped into the forest fire. His name is Bill Letson, and he's been on several podcasts for his near death experience. And I reached out to Bill. I kind of wanted to find people in a similar lifestyle situation that I had. Instead of maybe, you know, the drowning victim or somebody who had a heart attack and died and came back, I wanted to find somebody that just sort of spontaneously happened and talked to them in any way. I talked to Bill several times through email, and he provided me contact information to the National Institute of Research at Near Death, and I reached out to them, and John Alexander back to me, and you know, then I'm thinking, you know, I don't know if I should even talk to anybody about this. This is all kind of dumb, and this isn't really who I am, and I just had doubts about it. And then I was listening to Chris Bloodsoe on a podcast one day and he started mentioning the one of the very first government people that reached out to him about his UFO experiences was John Alexander. And I thought, wait, what name did you just say? And I rewound and I listened and John Alexander, and I thought that sounds like the same guy that reached out to me. I wonder, Nah, there's no way that could be. And so I went back through the emails and I found the email and then I, did you know, ten minutes worth of Google research and I got it was the same guy. And so then I sort of went down to John Alexander rabbit Hole and wanted to hear what his thoughts and beliefs and stuff were. And in terms of near death stuff, he's a very thorough researcher on it. And so I reached out to him, apologized that I didn't write back to him as quickly as I probably should have. In any way, long story short, we got contact with each other and had several long conversations, and he helped me become aware of things like, listen, people, strange things happen after you have the near death thing. The two point fifty eight in the morning thing is perfectly normal. A lot of people have this. A lot of people wake up expecting to see something or downloads. They get downloads and I'm like, well, what are downloads? And he started describing what downloads were, and I get those often. When it came to writing the book Orbit if I got to a spot where I was stuck and I couldn't you know, I was like writer's block. Every night, I have the same routine. I'm a Christian, so I say prayers every night, and then after I'm done saying prayers, I would reflect on why where I'm blocked at in the book, and I just focus on that blockage point. And I'm telling you every day, the next day I'd wake up and instantly have four or five options of where to go with the book. And so these downloads are things that I believe are true. You know, I think other people have them. Does that any of that make sense to you? Does it sound ridiculous?
Speaker 3: It certainly doesn't sound ridiculous on this show. When these things happen to us, you know, where we get very close in your case, very very close. She did cross over it. And then when people come back, they do seem to have this reflection on life. You know, all of a sudden, people which have generally career based where they have been more focused on their career, and when they come back there's a lot of self reflection to do with families and life, you know, life, you know you mentioned in wildlife and nature and that kind of thing. Things seem to change, there's something which happens, and then when it comes to strange occurrences that happen after it'slight. You've opened something that made a connection gone somewhere and it's possibly still linked, you know, maybe opened it up. And I do think we all have this, but in certain situations that gap gets bridged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's for certain, right.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I mentioned to you that I'm a Christian, and I've been a Christian my entire life. I liked a man team Jesus hope for the others out there, it's not offensive to them, but you know, I've put my hopes and dreams and that. After this happened, I went and my preacher is literally a neighbor and he's a really great guy. I went and talked to him and I said, listen, I go, I got to talk to you about something. I don't want you to think I'm crazy, but this happened, you know. And I told him, I'm I'm not the guy that is going to bring people into your church. You don't want me going out there and recruiting people because I'll probably scare him away. But I feel like it's something that's so profound that I need to share it. And he goes, you know, I agree, And so I did write kind of a short story about the whole thing and published it here locally and I got, you know, a tremendous response on it, and it was mostly a message to just let people know that, man, there's something out there when we're done here. Not entirely explainable, but for me, it's absolute hope that the lights just don't go out.
Speaker 3: You know, this does happen two people in all different cultures, in different religions, regardless of what people see, you know, during their time when they do crossover, whether religion has anything to do with how that relates, we do seem to go somewhere. So not only it's nice to know that this life isn't the end, you know, there is something, there is something more, but also we we should certainly sit back sometimes and reflect on our own lives and the people around us and how actions affect people. Yeah, I really do enjoy hearing these accounts of near death experiences. It is fascinating, absolutely fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as someone that went through it, I mean, you can't begin to explain how profound it is. The minutes and the hours after it happens. It's so profound to you that you feel like you want to share it with everyone, but you also understand that I don't want people to think I'm crazy, right, but you really do wait up and go somewhere. For me, it somehow it involved technology because a lot of people that have had the near death thing say they've raised out of their body and they look down and they can see, you know, the doctors working on them, blah blah blah. Well, for me, it was like the wall seem the only way I could describe it as like a big screen TV, only it took up the wall and I could see exactly everything that was going on in the car. So for me, it's somehow associated strangely with technology. And one of the things that John Alexander mentioned, And John, a lot of people have opinions of John, and I understand a lot of those different opinions of him. But for me personally, he was almost a godsend in that he was someone I could relate to because of his background in my background. He was someone that certainly was not judging me in any way, shape or form. He just was listening and then was recanting other people's experiences that may or may not have been similar to mine. And you know, we got into the UFO topic during one of our conversations because of Chris Bledsoe. I'm like, hey, I know you've met Chris. What do you think? What can you say? And he was like, Hey, all that stuff that Chris is going through is one hundred percent real. You know, this is what he's going through. And I said, you know, with regards to this like near death thing. And there's been a darker tone recently of possibilities of these UFOs in terms of could they be here to figure out how to snatch our souls? And these conversations have popped up. I sort of halfway jokingly said something like that to John and he goes, well, he goes, if you think about yours, you were just in a card going down a road, and suddenly you were in a room that you described as sort of technology. He goes, you know, who's to say, maybe that wasn't UFO related. I was like, well, I hope not, but I have a small percentage in my head that could be open to something like that.
Speaker 3: Also, so much we just don't know. I mean, it brings new question about is our reality a simulation and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: So very peculiar, absolutely, but we will all will probably.
Speaker 2: Find out, you know, in the end, right, I completely believe. So you think about it, write down Bill Letson's name and do a little search on him and listen to his experience. It's just it's crazy. I mean, not only did he make it through the waiting room, like I joked that I was, I didn't get past the waiting room, right, He met several individuals or people or things, and his is quite shocking. Looking back on the whole thing, I can't help but think that somehow it's all connected. That guy that stopped my wife was somebody that none of us knew, none of us recognize, And the conversation he had with her was just so absolutely pointed and fixated on me understanding things of life right, And the conversation wasn't even with me, it was with my wife. And then you know, that happened, and then the fallout of that, in terms of waking up searching for things in the night, downloads these orbs that seemed to appear quite often. I make jokes with my family about I still run and hike quite often, and where we live there's several forest preserves that you know, you could go and run five ten miles if you needed to. And all these places are loaded full of deer, and I'll get pictures of me literally like two foot away from some of these deer. And you know, people joke, well, that's forest preserved deer. They're tame. You know. Well, we have a BlackBerry patch in our backyard that is very, very large, probably seventy foot by fifteen foot wide. And me and wife were back there just this spring, cleaning things up, and there was a robin up on the vines of the blackberries, and I was pretty close to the robin, and something told me, just, you know, slowly, go over to the robin and hold my hand out, and so I did, and the damn thing jumped up on my hand and I held it up and I yelled for my wife, and she turned around and looked and saw the rabbit.
Speaker 1: She just sort of rolled her eyes and said, all right, stop it.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: You know, you find this great for these long walks countryside and on these trails, and it recharges your battery, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: It fills you with energy, Yes, definitely.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I go out for these long walks and I'm into like all year long, different mushrooms, pop up, and so I'm always like, you know, and look out for those and I'll post pictures on Facebook of you know, different weird things I might see out in the woods and stuff. So I'm happy with life and I'm tuned into life.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of people take it for granted. Your generation, my generation, you know, we we weren't around technology. You know, we spent time outside, go off for hours and hours on the trails and into the woods, go off and the adventures. But now we're surrounded by all this technology, all this information has been pumped into us. It is super important for people. And I know they'd be listeners now that would be you know, out in the trails. They'd be dog walking and they're going for runs. It is super important to get out, get away from this stuff sometimes, you know, get away from the computers and the phones and get out there and get your information, get your energy from nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's My wife loves going to the mountains, so we go to the mountains as much as we can. And you know, you can get lost out there. It's good to get lost sometimes, you know. We did one hike out near Teeton. I believe it was nearly twenty miles in one direction and you get the point where you really don't see anyone else and then just listen to the sound of quietness. Take it all in because sitting in your apartment or you're flat or in your house, staring at a screen just doesn't recharge the battery.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more great stuff, Lee, fascinate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I appreciate you reaching out to me and lining this up. This was great, Lee.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and thanks Nick for having me. It was great to meet you and all your followers. Hopefully they listen all the way to the end here. I appreciate them tuning in.
Speaker 3: Thanks Nick, was our pleasure.
Speaker 1: Lee.
Speaker 3: It was wonderful to meet you. Okay, please keep in contact and we will speak soon, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, take care and Nick okay, take care.
Speaker 3: By finale.
Speaker 5: That is all for this week.
Speaker 3: Keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram, and if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website, UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Lee for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye,