Speaker 1: The Age from.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transition samro staron Franz coming at you live this Friday night, July twenty six, twenty twenty four. Live every Friday night from the facilities of Ochili dot com. It's The Age of Transitions, followed directly by Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. If you appreciate the network, do go to Ochili dot com and send a donation keep the dept work running. Thank you for that. You can find this show and everything that I do directly at my site to the Age of Transitions dot com. Lots of ways support there as well. Have my book Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood, paperback e book copies both available. We have the Patreon campaign, Thank you everybody for helping out with that. We have T shirts for the shows. We have the affiliate links, so if you do ever buy books, think about buying them through bookshop dot org. And when you do that, click through the link on my website, the Age Transitions dot Com. There's a link on the side to bookshop dot org. Once you click through the link, then a purchase is made. I get a small little kickback as the affiliate ad thing works, so thank you for doing that. Also, if you're considering using or considering doing a podcast, consider using libs in as your podcast hosting service. I use it, been using it for years. If you use promo code Fronds, you'll get to use that for two months for free. Libs in two months for free. It's handy, it makes life easy. Thank you for listening, Thank you for being here, for sticking with me. I haven't been around. I've been taking a lot of weeks off, so sorry about that. First of all, it's not always my choice. Busy, lots of things going on, a lot of work to be done. So any Friday night that I can be here, I will be here. That's not always work sometimes, you know, last week actually was a family thing. So I am back. That is the main point. Glad to be back. Thank you everybody for listening. And here we are. We're in the age of transitions. Do you enjoy this? Is this fun? Sometimes I feel like it is, and then other times I sure don't feel that way. A lot of the perceptions of this time we're in are now mediated via online leadership, online participation. We're all participating online, we're all joining the conversation. It's not a conversation really as much as it is just a bunch of people exclaiming many different things all at once, nobody listening to one another. Everybody's just kind of doing the digital equivalent of shouting out into the ether, and sometimes it works pretty good. You get a good enough following, people do pay attention, and so you know, it's all about the attention. After all, we know this, we know how things work. I'm not here to explain all of that. I'm here to try to make sense of some stuff to the best of my ability. And it's been a while since I've been here, as I was already mentioning, so there's been quite a bit I missed. There's so much to comment on, and I will do my best to comment on a bit here tonight. I'm behind. I'm what am I doing? I should have? You're really supposed to talk about these things five seconds after they happen when you don't know any I'm talking about any given news story that is something happens breaking news here it is we all know, Oh gosh, it's happening. Oh gosh, it's happening. What I'm supposed to do, as a content creator is immediately as I hear about something happening, I'm supposed to start podcasting, start live streaming, start making content about what really happened. So any given event it happens, immediately after it happens, I need to get out there and let everybody know the truth about everything. So therefore, clearly we can see what I'm doing. I'm I'm total failure. I'm doing this wrong. I'm not on the spot. I'm not breaking the news as it happens. I'm not telling everybody what to believe and when to believe it. So I'm a boy. Have I dropped the ball? Oh? I should be ashamed of myself content creator whatever I Luckily I don't really call myself a content creator, although I do fall into that category. I'm trying to resist labels and I do a pretty good job of it, and that's why I don't fit in too well anywhere. I never have probably never will. I kind of enjoy it that way, though there's upstairs downs to it. There's the good aspects, there's the bad. But the bad aspect of it is that I don't get paid by the Russian government to run propaganda operations online so I'm not making money doing this. I make money from all of you little bits and pieces, from the Patreon, from the book sales, and I do thank everybody for that. Believe me, I do. Your support is much appreciated and it's helped a lot over the years, and it continues to come in. But I will say, I'm not complaining. It's a trickle that sort of thing, which is fine, and it keeps us going and you all make the show happen and I couldn't be more appreciative of that. But it doesn't pay the bills. It doesn't pay big money like you know, again running propaganda would. So again I'm a fool. I'm not playing the game right. I'm not buying in to myself for that. That's the need to do over time at another job, which is not this whatsoever. But I'm not complaining. I'm not. I'm actually celebrating my independence. This is not alternative media. This is independent media. I'm not a content creator. I'm an idiot with a microphone that if you choose to listen to me, look out, because I don't know what might happen here. But what I intend to do is try to say something different than you've probably heard a thousand times from everybody online. Because while there are a million different versions of one story and so many ways to pick something apart and to build a continuing narrative off of, you know, as news breaks, like, well, what narrative have I been crafting all along? And how can I keep crafting it with this latest news story? Back to the idea of something news breaks and five seconds later you're live streaming about it. The folks that do that are just continuing to build their own personal narrative that benefits them. And if they have them their associates, who are their associates. Well, that's a good question. You might want to look into that, and it's a case by case basis. It depends on who you're talking about. The narratives change, the intentions are different, the motives are different for each voice out there yelling and screaming away at you, begging for your attention, But patterns do emerge. We do see the talking points from from coming from different individual voices, so you can where while things are quite fractured and there are so many different ideas being thrown out all at once, you are able to pick out talking points from the cacophony of online discourse. And I think that's useful to do is to notice talking points arise in all of this mess. And when you do notice them, question knows talking points start asking me questions like what is going on here? First of all, what is the talking point? Who is it that's saying it? How many different people are saying it? Is there some affiliation between these different people that are saying the same thing that, what might that affiliation be? What could be their motive in saying this? Who would benefit from me believing this? You know, who realistically really benefits from me believing what this kook is saying? And you know, there's no rush to answer any of these questions. If let it simmer, let it ruminate, let it cook for a while, low and slow. There's no need to rush jump to conclusions. You see, it's this, Matt, and there'd be different conclusions you can jump to. Jump. Do not break out the jump to conclusions, Matt, There's no need for it. I think it's best to take the cautious approach. Sit back, watch the madness experience again, the cook cofphony. You know, take it in for what it is, but know how to step away from it and not let it drive you to complete madness, which it will pretty quickly. So with that little warning on actually being online in the first place out of the way, let's continue to talk about my hair brained ideas, which very well might not be I'm actually gonna share some stuff that I don't know if is the case or not. So anyway, let's just get down to it here. The Trump assassination, we may as well assassination attempt. Sorry, he was non assassinated. It was an attempt, and we know this story. The Butler Pennsylvania political rally just before just ahead of the Republican National Convention, there was a rally for the Trump campaign in my home state, Pennsylvania, small towns just north of Pittsburgh or small area just north of Pittsburgh. We all know this story, right. I don't have to be too long winded in what happened. But it was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. And it was that kid Crooks, right, who is you know? What? Was he like? Twenty? Like a twenty year old kid that took a shot from a rooftop there And clearly there was a Secret Service security failure at the event that everybody. I mean, that's just clearingly obvious. Everybody's on board with that, which is somewhat refreshing to see, like such a unified consensus on that. Democrats believe that, Republicans believe that, random people online believe that. It's pretty much just speaks for itself. It's like, yeah, what the hell was the Secret Service doing? Like where were they? How is this kid on the roof? It's like dancing around up there for how many minutes? And it's absurd. It is really crazy that that happened. So I'm not completely insane. I agree with just that consensus is like the Secret Service dropped the ball bare minimum, So don't worry. I'm not completely nuts, but maybe I can be here in a moment, give me times. As the story goes on, it becomes more and more annoying, as you might have. Of course, people are using this to build their narratives. As I said shortly after this occurred, a couple of days after, I started thinking about it and going, you know what, what I think what seems likely to happen as time goes on is that perhaps Trump himself, but if not Trump himself, definitely his supporters and Again, this could be a degree of like all almost all his supporters, or maybe just as small even if it was just a small minority of his supporters that believed this idea about to outline, and that would be that basically, the Democrats conspired to kill tru right, because they need him out of the way. That talking point has emerged as I figured it would. I was like, they're gonna say that because it fits into what they've already been saying. It's like they're using a lawfare to go after Trump to take him out. It's like a banana republic. They're going after him with the courts because that's all they can do. He's completely innocent, he's never done anything, he's never harmed a fly. They're using all these ridiculous again, the law fair. They're coming after him, and of course you've heard they're not just after him, they're coming after you. Right. That is a darling little talking point that the Trump what do we want to call this? I don't know if it's official campaign concept, it's it's what his support base. That concept is definitely used in the propaganda put out for them, right, We've seen that a million times. So this falls into that is like this victimization, playing the victim. Trump and everybody supporting him loves this. They love playing the victim, like, oh, well, they're coming after us. They they love pretending like their Jesus on the cross dying for America's sins, and that the Romans are the Democrats, which are also the Democrats are pedophiles, they're Romans, they're Satan worshipers, They're they're the root of all evil. Right, And it's always that stupid too. It's always just the Democrats. It's a Joe Biden, It's the Democrats. Hillary Clinton has something to do with it. It's it's always just that, like that's what they want you to think, that it's the Democrats coming after Trump. And they're not just coming after Trump, they're coming after you. It's some spiritual battle against evil. We know, we know the tune, right, and so this fits right into it. They're they're gonna say that there is an attempted hit on Trump orchestrated by that the deep state. Oh how did I forget that term? The deep state? Which the deep state is Democrats. It's all the same thing, right, This is all just bushes up in the the It's like an egg beater is taken to the brain of the mass Trump fan base, right. I mean this, this happens to all of us again with these online propaganda campaigns, has reduced all of our brains to mush. So they're not alone. So I don't want to feel like I don't even want to personally feel superior to this poor group of lost souls. I'm just saying, And why don't you know it that Trump's loving sons floated this idea a few days after I realized that they were going to I think Eric and Don Junior were bust saying, Like what they did is they didn't outright say it, but they just hinted it, like, yeah, they're trying to take him out. My dad's our dad's political enemies are trying to get rid of them. And I do suspect that that talking point will not go away. It will be on the back burner. It will be there, you know, marinating, just sitting there, and it will continue to be used as one of these they like to say Stochastic terrorism, right, is the popular term for what the Trump camp is doing, and that they're stirring up their base to be violent and crazy and reactionary. Certainly to be reactionary bare minimum. They're they're seeking a reaction. It's what they want. They want to get you riled up bare minimum. Again, No, there's no disputing this. They want you riled up. They want your reactionary. Now, whether they want you fully to do something insane and become terroristic and violent, we could argue that, but to think that they are, it's not a stretch as far as I'm concerned. So that's going to keep going. It's like they try they put a hit out on Trump, they weren't successful. That's gonna be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see how that works out. And it might even get to the point, as I was saying, I don't know if Trump himself is going to like actually go through with mentioning this, or if he's going to realize that doing so would be too politically risky to like go that far. He might just have, you know, the people around him do that work for him. But it may even be that, like he ends up in debate with Kamala Harrison, he's like Joe Biden tried to kill me, and they'll say something like that, you know it could get to that point. I don't know if it will, but I could see it happening. I don't know. I don't know. Again, one thing we have to wander is, you know, the idea of Trump deciding to say this sort of thing, this, this such intense rhetoric publicly politically. That assumes that he does have the agency to make these sorts of decisions now, which frankly, I'm not sure if he does. You know, they were all high and mighty about goofing on Biden and how old he was. I mean, that was fine. He was. He was way too old, and he was a Joe. Biden was gone, right, everybody knew that, and the Trump camp loved goofing on him. But now the script has been flipped a bit where but Biden's is gone, and now Trump is the old man he is. And yeah, whether he has dementia or not, I think is a worthy topic of discussion. He could, He seems to struggle quite a bit. And so this is another whacked out idea I had about the whole assassination attempt as well, just that you know, we're gonna get this idea that it was his political adversaries, you know, that they were in charge of the Secret Service and they gave the Secret Services a standown order or whatever, you know, whatever that story is. That they have, whatever version of that that they're going to run with, we understand that, right, What if the opposite could be true? And this is where I will admit this is just me, like spitballing. I got my tinfoil hat on. I have no idea if this even is true at all. But just hear me out on this concept, okay, And again, it's just an idea. I don't know any of this, all right, that's my disclaimer. I'm not claiming that this is true. Let's just have a thought experiment here. What if instead of the Democrats putting a hit out on Trump and and and uh, you know, orchestrating this assassination attempt which was failed, by the way, So if whoever did this failed at it, if somebody did actually you know, if this was a conspiracy that somebody wanted it to happen, and aside, let's take an aside real quick. I think that most likely is probably just like this crazy kid I wanted to take a shot at Trump because you know, why do kids shoot up their high school you know, similar motive. Right, there's no real, no real good rhyme or reason. That's probably the truth. Okay, so I'll say that that's probably. That seems Okham's razor, that seems most likely. But let's go out into tinfoil hat land, and what if Trump's own uh you know again, his nexus, his campaign, not not his campaign, but those behind the scenes that are his supporters, that they're the ones working alongside him, those in his camp. What if they actually orchestrated this? What about that idea? We ever think of that? Why would they do that? That doesn't make any sense. Who would be They would destroy their chances at the election. And actually, to my mind, no, it would actually elevate Trump to the Jesus that again, all these guys are pretending to be Jesus. This would give him the actual death and then the resurrection would come three days later. Surely it's got to get the right televangelist to tell us how all that would work out. I'd love to hear the story. And again, this is all a what if scenario because obviously it didn't happen like this. But if he had been killed there, he would have been literally martyred. He kind of metaphorically already is and he has that going for him, and of course, you know, God saved him and all this, so it's that is just like a fraction of what would have happened had he been actually taken out. I think that would have been enough to make him elevate him to like the level of folk hero that he already has become, but he would be that much higher. And his campaign went and stop. He's still got jd Vance there who I don't know, maybe make him the new presidential Uh, he's running for president and then somebody else vice president. I don't know, you could find two new people. Hey, the Democrats are already doing this. The Republicans could have too. And the whole time, this oura of the resurrected Trump is there and that's like a potent thing, especially to again his fan base. They would be all over this, and even just people who aren't that extreme and into it'd be like they would feel bad, like, man, he died, and like what did he believe? And I honestly think it would have worked out for his campaign pretty well. And I think that he definitely would have win one in that case. He might think that it's odd, but I believe that. And so with that in mind, what if Trump's nexus actually orchestrated this because they knew that was the case, Like, well, you know, no, let's just make this happen because then this is a way to win. And guess what, we have reached a point. I don't know, if every I don't know. It seems like nobody realizes this or talks about this. But the truth is that the Maga movement, the mega phenomenon, has eclipsed Trump. It has become bigger. It is an idea. Is it's bigger than he is as an individual? Does he embody it? Yes? Still is he the figurehead of it? Yes? Absolutely? Has it gone well beyond him? Yes, in more ways than one. And it's funny and ironic because Trump himself, I don't think ever, whether he's demented or not, I don't think he has the capacity to understand this concept because he's so narcissistic. He can only believe that it's all him and he's so great and everything revolves around him, right. I don't think the concept of him actually contributing and building this movement that becomes something more and bigger than himself. I don't think his brain could actually wrap around that, which is ironic because it's true. However, you know, it's Trump, so he doesn't understand that. And it's somewhat humorous. But also with this in mind, the mega movement ascendant, something big that you cannot kill. Trump, the figurehead for now of this is in decline. He's an aged man. He did not get murdered this time, but he will die soon, quite likely from natural causes because he's old. That's the way the world works. I mean, I don't know what you want me to say. He's nearly there. He's knocking on the door again. He's such a narcissist he probably can't understand that that's even the case, but sorry, that's the world we live in. And so he is in decline. He's starting to say some things that politically probably could get him in trouble. I mean, and he's gotten away with saying everything, so it's, you know, it's a subjective thing. It's like, well, he could say anything, and so what but when he really if he really starts becoming visibly like not all there, that could be a liability to his campaign. That could be a liability and thus another sort of you know, motive to be like, you know what if we just kind of got rid of this guy at this point, do we even need him anymore? Just saying to an idea. Trump came out last week speaking of politically advantageous things to say. He does he is still capable of doing this, clearly from this example, but he is distancing himself from Project twenty twenty five Brechick twenty five. They tell me, I don't know anything about it. I don't know what it is. I'm sure you're familiar. I wish I could remember the word. It's some R word he uses to describe right wing extremism. Actually, he's saying that like these, it's on the tip of my tongue. He uses some he always uses some ridiculous word to describe something that's not really accurate, but it's also hilarious his choice of language. But he calls them basically right wing extremists. Is why he says, wrote this thing up. He doesn't have anything to do with it. He doesn't know anything about it. He wishes them all, but he doesn't have anything to do with it. And clearly what he was doing there was definitely he got word from the campaign. He's like, hey, look this, everybody knows about this thing. It's becoming a problem. People are hearing about this, and it's it's hurting the campaign. So you know, maybe he speak to this, and so he does. He doesn't know the way he knows. He's like, he just shoots it down. I don't have anything to do with it. I don't know anything about it. It's it's horrible. I'm something completely different. Meanwhile, I mean, but we know this. We know the Heritage Foundation and the people that contribute to that are part of his orbit. Certainly, the project has been promoted on shows like Bannon's War Room constantly, Bannon's Big Buddies with Kevin Roberts, and Bannon is like one of the main cheerleaders for the MAGA movement. Of course it's not. I mean, so, so whatever Trump wants to say about this is whatever. Clearly, the connection between the MAGA Trump campaign and Project twenty twenty five is there because in the project it says, look, whoever the Republican nominee is, that's our person that we're gonna use to put this project forward. In the year twenty twenty five, whoever the candidate happens to be. We realize that most likely that's Donald Trump, and we're very happy about that. We love Donald Trump. We'd like to see that. But if it's not him, okay, we'll do it with somebody else. Now, this is another point before we leave this. I might actually believe Donald Trump when he says he doesn't know anything about it. That might actually be true. He might not be lying. He might not know what this thing is because he's an idiot that doesn't know anything. Again, he's just there as the figurehead. He's the face. He's the face of Mega, he is the public image. He is the cult of personality. He doesn't need to know anything. He just has to believe he's doing the same thing he did on The Apprentice, like, oh, it's such a big shot. I get to fire people. He gets to sit up there and pretend play, make believe, get all the makeup people to make him look good on camera, gloat about how he gets all these great ratings, attention. He's the greatest thing all everybody's looking at him. That's all he needs. He doesn't need to know anything. He needs to be able to fire people. Yes, and he does that like when he points out somebody like ye buy it, then they have to go there's like okay, we got to get a new staffer here, like okay, we got to find a new cabinet member once again. But hey, you know that's all that we roll with. This that's on this administration roles. This is part of the deal. But anyway, he may not no, he may not know what Project twenty twenty five is. I might actually believe that. And this leads to the same are you're following my line a thought here? It's not about Trump. It is this movement. It's this bigger thing that has been created. Who is the VP pick at the wonderful Republican Convention? It was our friend from again Ohio. But the two places that I was from Pennsylvania, like where the assassination attempt happened, and then I lived in Ohio for many years after that dvance from Ohio. You know, he's got his hill Billy Eligi or wherever he talks about growing up in rural Ohio. Which also so there's things that I'm relating here to myself. But I don't want you don't get the wrong impression. I don't believe them anything, really, JD. Vans. But we can see what this guy is, can't we. We we understand him. We've seen his kind before. He as a politician through and through. He's the kind that will do and say anything just to get into the position he seeks, the position of power. You know, he's he's a senator, right, he was a senator for like maybe two years. Now he's already vice presidential candidate. How did he do that? By saying everything Trump wants to hear? He just and he started out being a never Trumper, right, which shows you how much that is worth nothing. Uh, he went from that to be be bick because of all the all the he bent over backwards for Trump time and time again. And so Trump personally that's what got him on board with him, is like, oh, yes, well, gay, let's go with him. Meanwhile, Trump junior buddy buddy with Vance, he's pushing to get him what's his name, idiot with the bow tide, that's non Unfoxate Carlson. He is pushing for him. And we're talking about Project twenty twenty five. Boy, it sure seems like everything JD. Vance says in public about the agendas that need to be pushed forward. Are right in line with that thing. He even suggested that Trump when he gets in next time, fire every mid level bureaucrat and replace them with his people. Right. I mean, that's the whole point of the whole damn project twenty twenty five. Get rid of everybody in government and install a bunch of sycophonic mega loyalists. That's a recipe for success if I've ever heard one. But he is fully on board that, and quite frankly, I think Vance was chosen. We understand why Trump shows him, right, that's simple to see. But I think he's chosen by everybody else within the campaign because they know that he's the guy to push this project forward when the time comes. He's the guy. He knows what the plan is, he knows how to implement it. He will implement. He will be the enforcer. He actually has a brain that's working. He's not an idiot. He is smart, unfortunately, but he's also crooked as all hell. He'll say whatever he needs to say, he'll do whatever he needs to do just to keep himself where he needs to be. That's all he is, it's all he does, it's all he's about. He's a buddy with Peter Thiel, but he is he going to Yale. And then he saw Teal speak. He somehow elbowed his way to actually speak to Teal, which again speaks to the kind of guy advances is like, I got to find a way to talk to actually talk to Teal. He did, and then Teal took a liking to him and ended up hiring him on to is what venture capital firm? Right, And he helped Teal helped financially dance out with his own venture capital firm. He donated like fifteen million dollars to his political race in Ohio. Teal donated that to his political campaign percent it right, So he's a Teal guy. And yeah that this and so this is is the MAGA movement becoming more than Trump it has been. It is currently Trump against still there, He's still the guy at the top of the ticket, but he's not necessary anymore. That's as far as I'm concerned. He really isn't. This has become huge, It has become a movement as all of the mouthpieces for this thing are ecstatic about the next American revolution. Is the founding fathers would be so good. We know we know the sales pitch, right, We've heard it a billion times. It's nauseating, but we know it. We know it. And yeah, it's funny how all of these anti establishment folks for years railing against the establishment. Oh, it's so evil. They're taking away our rights, They're taking away our liberties. They want to install martial law. All those people that were against this, Oh that the PNAC, the neo cons. Look what they're doing. They're stripping away all of our rights. Now they're not saying this overtly, but they they say it if you're listening. They're ecstatic about all this because they're they want to install their guy in there and be the head of all this the world that Bill Crystal created. Who, for that matter, is the last guy I want to hear complaining about Donald Trump and what a threat to democracy or whatever he is. Bill Crystal has a nerve to get up there and and and say how evil Donald Trump is and how America is over. You laid the groundwork for this. You you name come poop, and you're not even that you and your buddies set this thing up. And now you're acting like you're surprised when some Goofball from New York rolls in there and just takes the reins. Are you mad? Are you jealous? Because you yourself and your little clique isn't there in total control anymore. It's this new weirdo group that somehow, through the magic of through me magic right, and through the exploitation of online media, they made their way to become ascendant and take the White House. And guess what, all all of the rights of the American population that you stripped away systematically, one by one over a period of years, it was all in the name of safety. It's in the name of safety, security, stopping the terrorists. Well, guess what that can be used now? And the stripping away of all of our civil rights hasn't ended. We've got the Supreme Court doing the work for them now, and that is in making the unitary executive even more powerful than the neo cons did. The Supreme Court, the branch of government whose task is to uphold the Constitution, just giving a blanket check of immunity to any president if they're doing official duties. Whatever the hell that even means. Somebody get a lawyer over here to tell me what that means. Oh, it means anything they want to do. Okay, cool, thanks a lawyer. I'm glad you cleared that up for me. Yeah, the president can do anything he wants now and get away with it. That sounds constitutional to me. That sounds like what the what are the founders intended? That sure seems like a Let me think about this. It was a Christian nation. The Founders also wanted to make sure that the president could get it away with doing anything he wanted. After that, I mean, pretty soon it's going to be the you know, we're going to be like tealing his buddies saying that we need a monarchy in the US and we need to dissolve the government that we have so that corporations can make little regional governments in their locality and that'll be better. That's the libertarian thing to do. It's libertarian to destroy the bad government we have now and replace it with their technocratic slave system where they want to hook us up to virtual reality so that we're not aware of all the evil things that they're doing while we're out of our minds existing in some virtual world. Yes, it sounds like a far off dystopia, But is this not happening? Already. That's my question. Sure seems like it is. It's just a question of degree. How much further do we want to go with this? Do we want to make a king? Do we want some people think that's a good idea, and they'll call it constitutional. They'll call it freedom. They'll call it freedom, they'll call it liberty, they'll call it the Founders, they'll call it. They'll call it all that, they'll call it seventeen seventy six. In the ninth answer to nineteen eighty four is more nineteen eighty four, but worse than you ever imagine. Oh whoops, I mean seventeen seventy six. It's absolute insanity. I'm not the only one seeing this, right, I'm Please tell me. I know I'm a maniac screaming into a microphone, as I'm supposed to be. I've got that trope right as far as the content creator goes. But hell, maybe even I'm echoing some talking points that somebody else has had. Maybe I'm in a lockstep with somebody that I'm unaware of. We have some sort of what narrative are we building here? Everybody? I did not get the email, I did not get the memo. If I'm doing this. It's all inadvertent. Goodness, gracious, it's just maddening. I've stayed this time and time again. But not only have I had it with what do we call it, the truth movement, the alternative media, the the I don't know, the red Pillars, the based movement, whatever the hell they call themselves, the Maga movement. For sure, it's all iterations of the same thing, right, it's all nebulous and it's all kind of the same thing. But that thing, not only have I am I done with it, I just it's it is. It's a dangerous weapon being used against us. Propaganda is being thrown at us through of this thing. Way too many people have bought into it, Way too many people have allowed themselves to be mind controlled by this. The Maga presidential run is I'm arguing, more dangerous than the alternative It's got the backing of a lot of shady I mean, you trust this thing because you should not, and it is I know a lot of people are are as easy to go. All the crazy left is just overreacting and Trump is just more of the same thing, and he's not a danger I do not believe that. I do not believe that, and part of me being of this mind has to do with again, the propagandists pushing this, those in the alternative that have been built up to this moment for years, for decades, this has been built up. I've been watching it. I've seen the changing of the narratives over time. I've seen the flipping and yes going the polar opposites from what was being espoused decades ago. Now the opposite is true. Martial law is good when Trump doesn't. It's not taking our rights, it's giving us liberty. Again. It's insane. It is insane, but it is happening. I I don't know what to tell you. I'm not asking people to believe me. The truth is self evident. The truth is out there. Albeit it's a big are bled and confusing because, as I've been saying, when you're online and trying to make any sense out of this cacophony, good luck, because so many people are screaming different things about the same story at the same time, and it's disorienting. It's supposed to be cognitive dissonance has set in for any normal person. I'm not blaming anybody for it. This has been a barrage. But we have to get our what's about ourselves and understand what's going on. Yeah, and I can't stress enough just picking apart the propagandist for this stupid thing. They love playing the victim. They're the big victim. Oh, everybody's coming after them. Oh they're good Christians. People want to murder the Christians. People want to destroy the good family values of our nation. They want to take away your rights. They they want to do this. They love they love playing the victim. That's one thing they do, and they love, absolutely adore the culture war. They can't get enough of it. They can't get enough of the culture war. They're going wild right now about the Olympics opening ceremony, and they live for it. They live for picking apart wherever the symbolism of the opening ceremony was. They're going a deep dive in that right now. Just go online and enjoy that if you so desire. You know, they're doing it. They will be for a couple of days and they'll be on the next thing. So they love being triggered by the culture war. They love playing into the culture war. They love telling stupid little political stunts where they get to act, they get to virtue signal Like Kevin Roberts himself, the cowboy Catholic. He got his start at that University of Wyoming. What was he? He was like the president or dean or something of that University of Wyoming, and he got to act. He did his little run DeSantis like thing there where he got to play the tough guys like, oh, we won't stand for this woke nonsense in Wyoming University. He did. I can't even remember the stupid stunn he pulled. He did something to do what It doesn't even matter the damn thing he did. What was the point of it? To get attention to what, to who, to himself so that he could do what ascend politically himself. Where's he at now? He's the head of the Heritage Foundation. This idiot who acts like he's like one with the blue collar workforce. He tries to use all that they're trying to talk like that. This guy is a doctorate. He's an ivory tower, a hole pretending to be something else. He isn't. He's exploiting these stupid tricks that somehow still work on all of us. Not all of us, but way too many people they're just using these clownish tactics to elevate themselves to power so that they can convince you that your liberty is being stolen by the deep State, whatever the hell that even is. Oh yeah, that's right, it's just all the Democrats, because nobody else could be part of deep state, not these guys who are eking their way up further and further up the chain so they get more and more power, getting closer to that unitary executive which they want to build. They want to complete the unitary executive and put their authoritarian leader that they will be sure to salute to, they will do the bidding of If they planted their cards right, they can depose eventually and become that authoritarian dictator themselves. Because that's how evil power structures work. It's like the Starscream character in Transformers. Just imagine every evil every group of bad guys you've seen from a cartoon ever, and all of the things that they do. That's what this group does. They lie, they surveil themselves. They they're actually morons, and it's a wonder how they do anything. But still they maintain their powerful what it is, and they're always trying to stab each other in the back, they'll kill each other. Thus my wacky doodle conspiracy about maybe what if the Trump insiders actually, you know, we're the ones that were behind the incident therein Butler Again, that was me tinfoil adding I'm not saying that's what happened, but could you not see that being the case? Thought experiment? What if you know something a little bit of a different idea for you. I'm sure somebody's probably come up with the same idea and out there somewhere, but I don't know. It's definitely not the most popular interpretation of that event, I'm sure, but I'm not going for popular because what does popular get. It gets you at the head of the Heritage Foundation. It gets you a vice presidential nod from the Trumpster Trump a mania, and you can let Trump and Mania run wild on all the serfs in the Digital Healthscape brought to you by Palanteer Incorporated and Associates. There's lots of money to be made out there. There's so much money be made in all this. Let's make a venture capital firm for everything. Let's do away with government and replace it with a bunch of venture capital firms that make money off of controlling and enslaving us, because it's bad when government enslaves us, but it's good when the venture capitalists do it to us. That's a good thing because that's the free market or something. I don't know, there's whatever Peter Thiel wants us to believe. Andresen's on board with the Trump campaign. That other a bunch of those Silicon Valley whack jobs have gone in on this again. Remember the techno Utopian manifesto Andreson I talked about on the show here a few months back. When he will publish that thing, Do you remember that? A lot of the points and reason the billionaire, Silicon Valley billionaire, the points he is making in that manifesto of his sound all fully familiar to me. I've heard the gee, my ears is perked up. I've heard this a couple of times before. I've heard it online from alternative spheres, alternative sources, alternative media says the many of the same things that this billionaire is saying, and it's probably all a coincidence. It probably there's probably no connection whatsoever. How this power hungry maniac that's high on his own he believes himself to be God's gift to everything. It's like, oh, yeah, we're going to save the world with the technology we created. I'm sure he believes every word of it. He believes that his free market, utopian, techno utopian fantasy is real and that he is going to save all of us. And I guess the MAGA movement is, you know, worth bankrolling, because that can just be the conduit for him to save us. And they're all saving us. Just hey, what did Jesus do by dying on across? He saved us? These guys are all on across too. They're dying for us right now. The January sixth ers, they're all on across Trump he's on a cross, Mark on Andreson, He's on across JD. Vans, He's on a cross They're all on across that. Kevin Roberts playing the victim. We're the victim. We're the victim of these damn maniacs trying to take it all away from us. I'm not having it. So, you know, I think I was almost coherent tonight. I think even my rambling conspiratorial ideas almost made some sense, which is more than I can say for anything that I see online really out there unplug everybody. When it gets to me too much, just walk away from this mess. It's not helping. It's not helping to be because before you know it, you're gonna find yourself buying into all this nonsense. It can happen to the best of us. So just remember that, be careful out there in this bizarre, augmented reality that's been foisted upon us by the techno utopians. God saved them, our new worshipful masters and kings, rightful heirs to the throne, that they are divine right anyway, it's gonna be the Uncle Auer coming up on the Ochili Radio Network. So I hope you enjoy that. Government Hour is now officially closed. There will be no more talk about government or venture capital firms for that matter, which want to be governments but they're not yet, but they definitely could be. We're not gonna talk about any of that stuff. We're gonna talk about I don't know what we'll find out. This is the Oashelly Radio Network on Friday Night. My name is Aaron Franz. My website is the Age of Transitions dot Com. As always, I will leave you by saying secrecy.
Speaker 3: God Otilly dot Com.
Speaker 4: In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert Operations Center, still happening to. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 5: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 4: Want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks Larryhancock. For more information go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com. In digital or physical force.
Speaker 6: I use expressed by callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com.
Speaker 2: Do not necessarily replect he views Little Jilly dot Com or.
Speaker 6: Jumpo Chilly, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might have a students.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buck.
Speaker 7: Buck buck buckle A.
Speaker 8: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Call it the truth about the Jayfay assassination.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 2: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry cancer weapons.
Speaker 10: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 2: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to present the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the day of hey assassination.
Speaker 10: Book. Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 8: Let's say you can.
Speaker 10: Get Judith Arry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 8: Judith very Baker in her own.
Speaker 2: Words, thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 11: A nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 12: You know what uranium is right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right? Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things.
Speaker 11: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 8: Uranium is, right, I've been brief.
Speaker 11: Nuclear holocausts, nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 12: You know what uranium is right, Just think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right.
Speaker 2: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some.
Speaker 11: Bad things nuclear holocaust, Nuclear hallowayar Holocaust, Nuclear Holocausts.
Speaker 9: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Morning morning, Morning, Morning, Morning Morning.
Speaker 13: This is a mercy podcast coret Go wait, go wait here.
Speaker 2: We pick up your I pad, your cellphones and how man and listen to on Tho the podcast. Watch out. If you're sitting down for this or if you're.
Speaker 9: Standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their air drums.
Speaker 2: I'll go the podcast Stank Uncle. The broadcasts. My name is Arnam the Nephew, and I hear me means the Starter show. Hello, it'sten to the Man.
Speaker 9: Three thirty eight is a special week, a special one.
Speaker 2: They they are din't get that. People are we talking about? Uncle? The scissors of the scissors. Oh I've been looking for the scissors. Oh well there's a pair here that they was Yeah, no, no, they're they're my wife's from her old old job.
Speaker 13: That's almost because she was looking for him. That Then the judges come, well, Uncle, we're live.
Speaker 2: It's Friday night the OCHLI Radio Network. This is Uncle the podcast. People can call in.
Speaker 13: I mean that first call way, let's go, come on, Jimmy, let's go bring it up.
Speaker 2: Three one seven five zero one six. That's to call a number, or you can skype. If you do type a message to Chuck, our producer. He will bring you on the show when you type a message him. He's Charles Autocelli. But call three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Uncle, we're live on Friday. It's it's wonderful.
Speaker 13: I just didn't get up early enough. Yeah you're, oh sure, you like to hear it. But it's busy doing something you didn't miss much. It's just me blabbing away.
Speaker 2: And again. The annoying point to me now at this moment is the fact that my new microphone is bunk. And so I got the old one back again and it's working better than my new one. Well let's just take this one the new one off.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Well, when you get time and I will put that thing, hook it up to it and then just have now and then then figure out what we can do with this microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anybody watching the livestream video will notice that I'm not even using the boom stand. I'm just holding the mic, and it's it's a different sort of thing. It's I kind of you know this. I'm gonna roll with it. I'm gonna hold the mic. Oh God, I'm like man in the Street style here. I sort of forgot to bring it my Uh, I'm.
Speaker 13: Relaxation, drink well, have the Mad Dog twenty twenty in the fridge. I'm drigguring that that's not your drink now holds because you're like done you you can't you can't take that drink like the man says it can take that drink.
Speaker 2: You can't take that drink. Wow, you get it. You throw up too much. My physiology doesn't mix well with wine. We know that. That's what we're saying. I had to something. This is what I'm gonna say, Tony. Mine is a hard licker. Hard liquor does good for me. If I if I drink and I just stick to the liquors I do, I'm usually fine. Now if I deviate from that, then I get myself into prompts the wine. Forget it, it's over, hangover as soon as I drink it. Bye.
Speaker 13: Wait because I'm known him this shade kick here for a while now when he drinks that wine next morning.
Speaker 2: Like like Chuck's doing it in Alan. Indeed, that's right. Well, I mean this is how it is bump wine. Bob. I know he retweeted when I said, up, we're doing a live show tonight, So thank you Bob for that. Well, have to hap him back on the show soon. Well, we've been away. We haven't been doing a show every week. We're gone last week, so apologies to the audience for that. But we're glad to be back, right, We're glad. Yeah, we're back here again.
Speaker 13: What I'm going to well, we're gonna have to do get a trips out of the way, and in Fridays, let's have a continuation of helping us us out, helping us out of having one.
Speaker 2: What about you're talking about Fridays on Fridays, what are we doing on Friday other than this?
Speaker 9: I mean trying to make it, you know line if you could.
Speaker 2: Trying to make a line for people to stand in. No, no line of shows we're making a line in the sand tonight, I said, shows the shows.
Speaker 13: We're going to line up the shows. I think he has a little wine in himself down. I can't understand what I'm even saying.
Speaker 2: We're drawing the line in the sand. We're making a line for people to stand in.
Speaker 9: I't understand this man, and we're trying to understand.
Speaker 2: To tell them that. I want to start.
Speaker 13: If we could make a week full of this talk, if we could.
Speaker 2: Every time a pre recorded show for when we're not around, we'd play the pre recording.
Speaker 9: Well if if, if they would like it that way, we're not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was it. Yeah, so pre recorded show, so we're not there, we play the pre recorded.
Speaker 13: Show because that way, if they are looking for us, but we told them were not going to be in, we can put a show.
Speaker 2: On like that and they can hear it. No, that would be good. Well let us do.
Speaker 13: That from then, one man, Well, I mean, if we go off a week or two or whatever, just for the curiosity of my customers, would like to mobley us, you know what I mean, Well, let's try to do that.
Speaker 2: Then I can't make a promise on that. I can definitely say, I like the idea, but I don't know. I don't know. It's easier said than done.
Speaker 13: I mean, I could have a no because because I know we hand his parents here for a while, and I know that one day Mike clean up and say ay true won't be able to make it or it won't be doing a show.
Speaker 2: And I like the idea.
Speaker 13: If we could do that to just to keep those customers happy, is all I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, you know what I mean. Yeah, I know what you mean. Yeah, I don't know. We'll see. We'll just see, we'll see if we can do that. And then also we'll keep doing our live streams on the weekends. I think we will be all do a VHS watch party this weekend. We got lots of taps, Uncle, we got the tap tape. We got one that man paste away. I don't know, Richard Sims.
Speaker 9: Simmons, I don't know if that'd be a.
Speaker 2: Good one back, but I'm I know it's a it's an exercise tape. It's an exercised tape. We could try to do what Robin had suggested with the exercise tape, and that we stand up and exercise along with the tape where if we do that would be a good one to do it too. Maybe if we can make enough woman here to pull that off, maybe we'll watch Richard Simmons and do the exercises along. But I don't know though, because we're gonna need the headphones on. That's gonna be hard, though. I feel it will because you have it pupped here.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and then if you start moving and you're going all kinds of places, that thing will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the headphones, the microphone, I don't think it will. Would the idea, but it could be difficult. We need a whole new set of technologies to make it work. Yeah, And here I am holding my old, crappy microphone.
Speaker 13: I have to use it. This is a very cheap microphone. But well wait a minute. It might be cheap, but it's beating that new one right now at this point.
Speaker 2: I mean, you've got you're getting to talk.
Speaker 9: If you haven't hand that, you wouldn't been able to talk tonight.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. That's my point. That was one of the reasons I bought it is people reviewed it online and they're like, yeah, I use this at gigs. It's my backup microphone for if anything happens my main one. This thing does fine, and it's solid and it holds up. I was like, okay, and that's what has been for me. It's like it's a tank. It's not the world's greatest mic, but it holds up and it's dependable and where I needed it will work. So these nicer new microphones to come out of the box broken, I guess sometimes all the time. But when they do, we got this. This is the lucky thing.
Speaker 13: You're lucky thing, I said, I like that new one, but you're a lucky thing.
Speaker 2: I don't have it, Jase, I would be you know what this is. The pile PD MIC fifty eight is what this is. In case anybody's wondering. You are cheapy, but but don't yell.
Speaker 13: The cheap peas don't match one with these cheap eats. Cheap eats pets out that thing being knew whatever that coursset sure does.
Speaker 14: So I win, I win, I win, I would knock the GPS. I'm not gonna tell you try it is exactly what you may call in through one zero and six.
Speaker 2: You're clear to call.
Speaker 9: Going clawin first call him might have a big surprise.
Speaker 2: They might they might have a big surprise. They might have a little surprise, even some kind of surprises in order. You haven't figured out where it is yet. It's a surprise to us. Yeah, that's how big of a surprise. This surprise is surprising. Yeah, we might have to have on your well, we might have to have bunkers, bunkers. Yes, Oh, you're talking about like Armageddon survival bunker. Is it going to be a luxury bunker?
Speaker 13: If it comes down to it, that's I have to say something that's on your I'm just I threw it out there just to let them know.
Speaker 2: Give me one of those like condo sort of things. It's in an old missile silo. Give me one of those bunkers something like that. There's it going to be. We're a rich billionaire and we ripped up in the side of a hill in New Zealand to build our mansion. There. That's also a bunker, a doom stay bummer. It's stay the end of the first it's the first. One's a little cheaper than that. Still not cheap, but cheaper. Because that guy is a devil, don't you know. Ye, he's a devil man, He's he's a devil or devil, the devil the Apple if if if he was meeting the playbook like you said you will, you would probably.
Speaker 13: Get that on your head right now, probably right now, probably would have got that into your head by now.
Speaker 2: I should have. Yeah, I just had to say that. Revels, yeahs, last Book, the Last Days, the Fast Days coming, Arnold Schwartzenegger has something to say about it, or whatever you do.
Speaker 10: Don't play the Reverend Seul discussion at the r NC this week. Then Aaron her uncle is head will explode the millimeter miracle and you know, and yeah, don't do that, hey uncle. You know, we've got listeners in Canada, a bunch of them tonight, and we've got listeners in Australia and all across America. A lot of iPhones are listening tonight, iPhones and iPads, lots of Apple products. And Apple won't tell me where they're located anymore. So I don't know where you guys are with your Apple products.
Speaker 8: It just says USA, So tell you.
Speaker 2: The Apple people wouldn't tell you where they're located.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Apple the thing used to tell me what city they were in, right, or what state they were in, and now it just says USA.
Speaker 8: That's it, and it's Apple something.
Speaker 9: They're knocking me off on my iPad for a while.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 10: It just says Apple iPod, Apple iPad, Yeah, Apple iPhone.
Speaker 2: And all of them.
Speaker 8: No city at all, just USA, USA, straight down.
Speaker 2: Uh. So there you go. I just want to let you I say, privacy alcohol. Maybe that's what it is. Maybe then.
Speaker 8: Why now Aaron? Does it have something to do with CrowdStrike? Oops? Wrong hour? Okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: That that was the technology? Did junkle? Remember that? Was that? Fine? Oh? That was your parents when they were flying the aro plane became their problem. That came the Oh yeah I heard that story. Hit people. If you haven't heard that trouble airplane, Yeah that I'm trying to belief.
Speaker 9: Stop flying to fly, either use a boat.
Speaker 2: Or use a train. Stay, we'll stay out of the air because.
Speaker 13: If these people can't get their act together. Can you imagine what the customers would say, that's golden flying. I can imagine what they're saying right now seeing one of those suitcases, the suitcases sitting near and talk to them completelyful.
Speaker 2: Guy couldn't even.
Speaker 9: Walk in between the damn of the iron to get the cleaning up?
Speaker 2: Is that bad? Lots of problems at the airport.
Speaker 8: And they arrested that football player this week?
Speaker 2: Was that this week air and they.
Speaker 8: Arrested the football player on the airplane too.
Speaker 10: I didn't hear about that, Oh man, Okay, well yeah, Delta's got all kinds of problems.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 10: You know what's also weird about this iPhone and iPad thing is they tell me which one? So I see I iPhone thirteen, I see iPhone.
Speaker 2: You know all these.
Speaker 10: Different iPhones right, and you know somebody out there has an iPhone five.
Speaker 8: They're listening. I don't even know.
Speaker 9: I don't handle the iph I have an iPhone eleven.
Speaker 10: Yeah fine, I got elevens. I got elevens on the list. I got thirteen's on the list. I got twelves. I got iPhone ten. But iPhone five is on the list too. That's an old phone. And when's I'm gonna go look up when the iPhone five came out?
Speaker 2: And now he's gonna go into the plane. Tret's going into the plane. Cere. You're trying to find that whether there's all this stuff we got to you gotta know about these phones. That's interesting that it does give the model on there, so the model but not the location. I mean, hey, it's good to know what. Yeah, and iPad still works. iPad one is listening, oh mine listening to my al I mean main point. Yeah, that's what alone is listen to my Is anybody listening on the pd MIC fifty eight? I don't know.
Speaker 10: Hey, look that iPhone came out in twenty twelve, uncle, so that's a twelve year old iPhone.
Speaker 8: That somebody is listening to you right now. And uh, you know, kudos to you man.
Speaker 10: You take care of your stuff because I don't know anybody who's got a twelve year old phone.
Speaker 2: There's no one, no one that I've known that has that that old kind of phone. But somebody is, you know, is.
Speaker 13: Missus missus sidekick here she's going and uh yeah a month or two could get a new one. This is the first time she had to get a used one because something happened to them.
Speaker 2: Phones are definitely marketed to be replaced with the newer version. They do that. I mean that we all know that we get the new one.
Speaker 13: But there's still the point is what they get into it if it like the one that they get breaks down yeah, yes, for use.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why the phone is being used. It's the backup phone. The five is their backup phone. They're new twelve or whatever broke, so they have to break out the old five. Is like, well, I have as it could be. You know.
Speaker 10: Look, I used to always keep a backup phone, and I would just stick my SIM card into the old phone if I needed to. I mean, that's the old days phone. Nowadays, I don't know. I don't have a cell phone anymore. But when I still had a working cell phone, that was the trick. Right, You keep a phone around it you can stick your your little SIM card into, so at least you're not without a phone competent.
Speaker 2: But I have my flinning Orange named Joseph.
Speaker 13: Now he has a phone, I understand because he has a new number on it and he uses that so and because he has to find it. Nu, he has to find the place in Orange now because the owner is uh sewing their house and stuff's happening, and so he has to move out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the tough thing.
Speaker 10: When you rent and like you know, the landlord's an older guy or whatever, and he dies and the kids take it over or something, and then boom, you gotta move because he said, you know, they're selling the house or maybe they want to live in it.
Speaker 8: You know, they take it from you, even if you've been renting there ten years. You know that happens, right, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's the name of the game, Uncle, I know, Well, here's the funny part. On the cheaper.
Speaker 10: See on cheaper on cheaper iPhones and PC's and stuff.
Speaker 8: Uncle.
Speaker 10: I can see a lot of information. I can see where they're located. I can see that they're using the Firefox browser on their computer. I can see, you know, they're using an Android device, and they're using an app.
Speaker 8: I can see all that kind of stuff. Except these weirdly Apple products.
Speaker 10: I get to know the it's an iPhone, iPad or iPod, and there's a couple of iPods on there that apparently can receive the live broadcast. I don't know how that works. I don't have Apple stuff, but uh but yeah, it's weird. And all of them just tell me the country of origin.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 10: But everybody who's got the cheaper stuff, I know where you are listening to the show.
Speaker 9: So long as l listening, Like I said, it's Okay, I know they when I start talking. Yeah, so the next one, fine, call in it there one.
Speaker 8: The next highest thing.
Speaker 10: That people are listening to you as they're using Firefox either on their phone or on a computer to listen to you.
Speaker 8: And yeah, but mainly it's a yeah, it's Apple.
Speaker 10: Products iPhone, iPad and iPod couple iPods. But still that that's the oldest iPhone I've seen in many many years, iPhone five, which again was put out in September of twenty twelve, according to what I could get from the Google machine. All right, anyway, I'll shut up now. I just wanted to give you your report on your people listening. And we have open lines too, so I'll get back from monitoring the phones and leave you alone.
Speaker 2: We're live, Uncle, we're taking calls. We've got a chat room, we've got a live stream, we're on the Cheli rating network. We're all over the internet.
Speaker 7: Hull.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting those phone call and do be aware robay tomorrow, yesterday, will Jimmy coaxing the collars out? We know that the colors are hiding under rock right now, d' you dear dial the Uncle hotline? Are you crazy enough to do it because you're insanity match art.
Speaker 13: The scratches up, bringing the bulls, bringing the bulls in the ears.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bringing the bulls. That would be the Chilly Radio Network. Chatill out there, I can heal. We've got creative accents in the Chili chat.
Speaker 9: What's he have to say these days?
Speaker 2: Creative accents? Says, and we're to get Firefox, ha ha ha. He's very proud of his browser and men's he gonna get on the phone. I don't know. I'm still waiting. He doesn't mention that phase shifter there is also using Firefox. We've got Chuck in the chat at the Ochili dot com chat. I see those three fellows there right now. Nobody in the Uncle chat right now. People are upset with us. Uncle. We've been away too long. We've been bad.
Speaker 13: I've been trying to tell you we you have to start doing these shows, or at least have backup.
Speaker 2: Plan if we don't show up.
Speaker 13: I mean, I can't understand why they're band I can fade the understand why my customer is a man.
Speaker 2: But it's fair content creators. They are not on schedules. We're not. We got to start doing the schedule. Not doing the plan we want to do on the weekend. Trust the plans, the plan, and and and I'm hearing you're gonna do a hunting trip, a hunting trip. I will do a trip. Hunting trip, you know, mister sidekick.
Speaker 13: It said, uh, camping trip, Oh, camping, Yeah, well what I call that hunting trip.
Speaker 2: On that Hopefully that's on a not on a Friday. No, I don't think. No, that won't be a Friday. I believe that'd be another day. I think, so Friday. We have to try, if possible, starting tonight. What are you talking now?
Speaker 9: Next week? To keep it going and then they see you to get.
Speaker 13: My customers back, because I think that's what the problem is.
Speaker 2: Uncle. We need help from Vladimir Putin.
Speaker 13: Oh, he's the only man that can save us.
Speaker 2: He's going to be the guy to cut me a check every week so I can show up every week, and then then I can I can be here every week when I when I'm getting paid by him, but no, I'm getting paid by my normal job. And then sometimes they had me come in on a Friday, like they did today. Luckily I got to go in very early, and I'm only tired now I'm here. I'm tired, but I'm here, which is good. Which is a good combat that you'll bring about.
Speaker 13: Would we hand the system where you work four days a week and you are from Friday in theory, But but now I'm seeing differently. But I can understand that because you money. But still I hand that Friday open to do these shows.
Speaker 2: Working for the Russian Federation is a real great work life balance. What is this relation? I'm I'm talking about the gravy train. I want to jump on that thing everybody else. Why can't I do it? What's that? What's gravy train? It's making the mullah uncle, it's bringing the cash ola and so I mean you would monetize it, then you would have to work on a Friday. Well we speaking. I'd rather sell out to a foreign government and be their propaganda mouth so I could be here every Friday, then work a dumb wage slave job like the more on that I am, and have to not be here sometimes. Yeah, I'm a rube. Uncle, I'm a roob. Do you understand I'm a fool? What's a I'm a Look at me? Do you want to know what rub is? See this face? Now, look to the dictionary. Go under r R U b E this picture picture of this guy. M. That's what a roop is. So all you need to know. If I were smart, I would know. I know what to do if I was smart, But I don't know because I'm stupid, and so in not doing it, I lost my train of thoughts. See, I told you I was an idiot. Uncle, I don't understand. We have.
Speaker 9: Missus sidekick looking at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's good.
Speaker 13: And need's time. Time's flowing in with uh who she got a new a new uh what's his name? Is helping her too.
Speaker 2: Now she's got things going, she got to she did work. Who's now? And I'm very good. Craig Clig, the guy who has the list that has the list, The guy asked, Craig is working, is helping that she's going to be working with.
Speaker 13: Him and he guy that the guy used to be from New York, downtown Florida walking with the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So. So Craig from Craig's List and the Pittsburgh Pirates are helping my wife out a lot. They really are, and can't making stuff up.
Speaker 13: That is because of course she was off and gone off of that the idiot job she had. So now she's at least bringing something.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what they say, you know what they say, Uncle, the Lord giveth and the Lord take it away? That I do know.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: I know that, uh scripture, I know you know that. But do you know the next part of the riddle? On call? Who is the Lord in today's world? There? It's him up there, no one else him up there. If you go any further than him up there, you're in big deep trouble.
Speaker 1: That there.
Speaker 2: He's up there.
Speaker 13: The one the one day comes there, you're gonna see, You're gonna see him. He'll be up there, and that's where he is, standing up on his in the What's it?
Speaker 2: OK? I have to say, I love your idealistm but but you but I know where you're going. Where am I going? I know where am I.
Speaker 13: Going with this?
Speaker 2: I'm not talking. I know what you're talking about. Tell me what I'm gonna say. You're going to say, the devil himself is something else?
Speaker 9: You don't talk about?
Speaker 2: That idiot? I said, idiot is I know? I know for a fact that is cool.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, that's good.
Speaker 2: But I got something that we.
Speaker 9: Talk about to wait a minute, I'm going to talk about.
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk about the wood beast.
Speaker 9: Don't anybody understand what the beast means?
Speaker 2: What are you laughing about? This is true? If you don't mename me, this is true.
Speaker 13: And this is what I think Sykick is trying to tell me. I know it is no fact that that's what you're trying to say. Yeah, oh yeah, you're kind of correct. Yes, I mean I know say no because.
Speaker 2: I read the Bible. I read that whole Bible.
Speaker 13: A person that have read the Bible, yes, understands what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: They do. Yeah, So that's what I've been trying to tell you.
Speaker 9: Try to do if you want to good luck.
Speaker 2: This is a brick is a brick, this is what This is what I mean.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 2: You can ask them, You can ask them if they would. You can only show them the way. Isn't that something shepherds show him the way?
Speaker 9: If not, it kicks away. Yes, But I'm I was actually testing you on that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was just tested. I'm tested. You've decided what you decided. I made my decision made. I'm wearing a Danzig T shirt. That should be noted so I'm pretty far gone in that regard. I will make my point for what it's worth. You might remember back in the feudal times, those beloved times that I just wish would come back so bad. Do you know who they called the lord? Back then? In feudal times? Who is lord? But by golly it was the landowner? Was? You called them lord? The one, the God, the lord of the Lord of the land was lord. It's a title of nobility. Wait a second, it's the title of nobility, lord.
Speaker 9: Something about that, But it don't say it that way.
Speaker 2: The lamb lamb, the lamb of God, the lamb of the sheep, the lamb of the.
Speaker 9: Sheep, the sheep was what is what?
Speaker 2: What it said in the in the Bible? Okay, the sheep? Did it mentioned sheep? Bull at any point? I'm pretty sure the Bible mentions sheep, but I forget which.
Speaker 9: But I hed his sheet though, I think we're going into religion today.
Speaker 2: The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away in our day.
Speaker 9: That does happen? I know that, And then I can tell you does happen?
Speaker 2: There were lords in the old days, and there's lords in the new days. And it's not a whole lot different then than it is now. We just don't use the same terminology, we don't use the same little titles. We've got more polite ways to say things these days. But they still take things away, and they give us things, and they take things away from us. And that's the game we're playing. That's the game of life. That game of life. In in the thing, you give a little plastic car and you put your little little pokers in there, the different family. The little pegs are family members, and they go on the board. I remember that same good time. Good time was by all. You can call in and join this conversation. Everybody, tell me about your lord. Uh, tell me about your landlord, tell me about the lord. Tell me about some other lord. There's Lord Byron for all I care. I don't know. Thirty one nine seven five zero one six. Come talk to us. It's Friday night. It's the Uncle Show. Let's see what shall you rate your network? We enjoy company. I won't say misery enjoys company because I'm enjoying myself right now.
Speaker 13: For the only thing is that I forgot to bring in drink up here to relax MYSELFS one I know I mean the mine Bob drink downstairs. I was gonna have bringing that up and I got involved with something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we still do have ND twenty twenty. Uh, I forget what was the one you twenty twenty one? It was spike? Was it twenty twenty? Spiked? Is what it was?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: That one that we got and we drank with Bob on the show. I think so. I think that's what they called it. It's even higher alcohol content on a regular one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, why stewing the Finch and I was I was drinking it, but I meant opinion it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would get me in trouble as we've still.
Speaker 9: I really get you in trouble because you can't handle.
Speaker 2: It, cannot you can't like a man? What does that man say? What does that man?
Speaker 9: You can't take the truth? No, you can't take the truth.
Speaker 2: That should be the tagline or the slogan for Uncle the Podcast. I'm thinking about putting that on too, should be Uncle the Podcast. What does that man say?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm thinking about adding No, I'm thinking about adding it.
Speaker 2: You like that.
Speaker 13: I was thinking about editing it after this song come in then't say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds good you're listening to of the podcast. What does that man say? Tonight? We're getting into the very important topic that we prescripted, and we have some very special guests coming on the show. Who are they? No one? I was lying the whole time. Nobody agreed to come on this show. Nobody likes us. But that's all right. I'm surprised that phones ain't ring in it. I'm kidding Cale. They don't dislike us. It's just we're throwing everybody off because we're not here enough. It's true, it's true. I'm not denying that. There's no denial of that. It's true. I'm trying to say.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to say, if we don't be here, at least we coined something.
Speaker 2: It's all I'm saying. It's all I'm saying. It's it's a good idea. It's it's definitely hey, there's something we can hear.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We could also come up with a really weird idea where I can get some sort of set up going. We're I just had maybe side woman Coulk press a button and it goes to a recording of I don't know like nature sounds or something, or you put a microphone on the yard and get the sounds of frogs or something, and that could be the placeholder when we're not here and we can't do a show. You get tostened to the frogs in the backyard something like that to be relaxing. People would listen to it, and I know we do lots themselves. Yeah, I like the idea of that. We need to start making more like ambient relaxation content shows, audio and video. I think it could be a new format, I think and thinking of putting that together. I'm I'm only half kidding.
Speaker 13: I would really like to half kidding. I don't call kid, especially when we're not here. Only when we're not here. It would relax the customers. I just oh, this is nice and quiet. Yeah, people listen.
Speaker 2: You see something to like, just turn on and relax, maybe even meditate. For God help us do that too, and for once in our lives, relax if we're allowed to do so. Probably not, but maybe for a minute or two. Then we can get back to the all important business of scurrying and hurrying about doing the important things that we do every day. We got important things, so call h We're important people. Yeah, we can get away to doing these things. Sometimes I wanted, oh I need to hear it. I know this week you were gonna be aily gus you're coming home, and you did it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Other than that time, let's here, what's the going here?
Speaker 2: Get over here, wait, get up.
Speaker 8: Believe believe it or not.
Speaker 10: Look, the callers always drop off when you guys are off for a week or two and listeners drop off a bit, they just forget to tune back in unless you're steady on.
Speaker 8: That's one thing Uncle's saying, He's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's it. That's it, Jack, That's what I was trying to say. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But the other thing is, Uncle, believe it or not, this has been flying right by.
Speaker 2: You only got like.
Speaker 8: Twelve and a half minutes left and no one calling.
Speaker 2: And nobody called.
Speaker 15: But because they they have the idea of us not sort of here and so why we put it on the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, well, listen cool? Why did we cool?
Speaker 13: And all this? Why I can understand my customers thinking that way, though I can understand him stinking that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm not. I'm not mad at anybody. Nobody's a fault. It's the perfect It makes perfect sense. There's there's this is the way things are. So it's it's fine twelve minutes. Holy yeah, no, one's it's just the way of things. I'm just making a show.
Speaker 13: Add up the show, talking to myself and say, kick to make a show out of it and get something out of it.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm done just now, at this time. I want to believe that if a random person somehow found this and watched the live stream or listen to the radio show, and they actually they actually listened, I want to say that this could be engaging. Je was this it could they might actually keep listening once they started listening. Oh, that's assuming that they found this thing in the first place, which is a lot to assume, which is hard. That's that's that's the heart in itself to do. That's the tricky thing these days. That's tough. It's tough. That is, everybody get on X too, whatever that X is. I don't know what that X is. Yes, we gotta I don't know what that is. We gotta subscribe to the premium for that so that we can't continue streaming there, which is it's worthwhile. We do get a lot of traction or we were getting a lot of traction on there, so I don't know what.
Speaker 13: We're getting because you're the one looking at distract distractions over there.
Speaker 9: And I'm looking at them. I'm just talking on my own regular show.
Speaker 2: Sidekick is a living distraction. Uncle. That's my job. I make it my job every week to distract. I know, I know you see that, but you are undaunted. You're undeterred somehow. As much as I try, I try to distract you, but it doesn't work. You know, it don't my hour. My will kill owl.
Speaker 13: But I want wook my hour because people want to hambital I know, uh uh, they show and I.
Speaker 2: Give it to him that way, It's right. No matter how hard I try, I can't stop the voice. The voice continues going exactly that's my point. And there's a squeak who's squeaking back. There might have been a rodent of some kind. I'm thinking, yeah, you don't know what they're gonna pop up there.
Speaker 9: Truck's getting poored, I think, and then just putting making on that noise yeh yeah.
Speaker 2: The buttons, the buttons are being pressed. Yeah, oh, face shifter, and the chat is saying play some old transfersistor radio episodes when we're not here. That's what do you mean? So no relaxation for us, he says, no calls to Aaron and apology and reparations to the squirrels they've wrongly blamed for eating the pomegranates. But it was aphis. That's it talking to you. Is that him? That's it talking, that's his that's a food, is a animal. Look, there's ass on now. They don't an aphid will get on there like they do now, and they'll just make a mess and they'll chew little, tiny little bits of it at a time. Off. They won't completely remove the entire pomegranate overnight. That happened before. That was not an aphid doing it before. Was I know my aphis? I know what they do.
Speaker 13: Okay, I've never even seen them, who might never even.
Speaker 2: Even too I wish I could say the same thing, Uncle, I know all too much about them. They're destroying our crops. Uncle, it's a blight. It's a blight upon the land. These disgusting little creatures that should be eradicated from the face of the earth. We're going to commit genocide on small insects. We'll start there and we'll see where we can go from there. We have to deem those who are fit and an unfit. Uncle, we are the chosen ones to decide. We we are the saviors of the world that know best, and we know the best and the brightest. We know the opposite. So I'm coming up with good ideas right now. Uncle, I'm listening. Yeah, I know, I know. I'm glad to have an audience for this. All you need is a microphone these days, you see, and you can just spread the best ideas to everybody who sold desires, whoever you can get to have listen, don't listen, and if you say it good enough, they actually believe you. I hope I'm selling this, Uncle, Well, this is very weird. No calling you, damn man, I am one time I had no calls. I've been well back, but.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 13: I had all it was slow nights, slow, slow nights. Before I'm not saying yeah, oh time slow, but no, no, you need to slow to what you're saying. We're not here often, and I think it's got to them saying. Customer's saying, hey.
Speaker 2: Why don't we have to cool in if they're holy not there every week? I can see the poop about that. What's that noise? That was something that's Chuck playing? Is background stuff? Oh that's that might be one of those sounds that you can kill an ad with. Yeah, that's like you need to use sonic warfare upon these creatures. We got our tech department working on it right now.
Speaker 13: Like what about that street cream? Street Cream doing these days? I haven't heard much about those guys get.
Speaker 2: On the port stunt. Well, they're somewhere, there's somewhere out there. Yeah, I don't know. I'm enjoying myself.
Speaker 9: Actually, I think if you had talking to yourself.
Speaker 2: Having a good old time, I'm having a good time coming up with really good ideas. We're having a fun show. We're enjoying ourselves. We're preparing ourselves mentally for the streams we will continue to do throughout the weekend. We're gonna be watching VHS tapes, which is very strenuous, and we have to mentally prepare ourselves right now for that upcoming event.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know what the other tape she got. I didn't know what that one was about.
Speaker 13: MISSISSII Kick just went to the sideboard and checked these tapes and.
Speaker 2: Simmons and I don't know what the other ones. We have our ideas written on a dry erase board. It's a very detailed ven diagram that we've created. And a lot of things are overlapping. We're another Uncle. The podcast is overlapping with uh Elon Musk is overlapping with VHS tapes and in so discovering this then overlapping. We've come to the conclusion that the market research is telling us that we have to make a live stream entitled Elon Musk, Uncle watches VHS on a Saturday. We have to do it. Who gets self in trouble for you? Still? I guess I hope I guess him. I'm just telling you. I just want to who's going to be the trouble man? That's all I'm asking. Who's the trouble man? H Well, I haven't figured that part out, That's what I want to know. I'm just going with what the data tells me, Uncle, which is what you have to do. If you don't need you that you're not doing anything. What data is going on A lot? Yeah, we got big data, big a lot of it, and it's telling us what to do. We've got the analytics we got the data. It's very detailed, very detailed. It's got no end of suggestions for us, and say we take all of them. Let's take every single suggestion that our computer throws at us and just do it. Yeah, oh well no, not a well, we should be we should be celebrating this moment on court, celebrating. What the heck are you celebrating backing for it? We are, I know, it's ridiculous, fans apparent we are surfing on a digital tsunami.
Speaker 9: This is drummypational.
Speaker 13: Everybody in the court, in the court, this is a poet showing vanilla show.
Speaker 2: Uncle. The Olympics are on surfing. Yeah. Event the Olympics started tonight.
Speaker 13: People, and we should have seen that light up, the nice one the first time I was seeing balloon like that light up. Oh yeah, ceremony in the balloon, that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe it. I didn't watch. I've only saw a little bits of pieces online and people complaining about complaining. Why they complaining Olympics Satan made it or something, I don't know.
Speaker 13: Then they're going to the other side.
Speaker 2: They're falling off the side. They are those people. Yeah, they're falling off the side, fell off the side of the earth of flat Earth? Did they fall off the side of flat earth? Satan in that? And then oh man, they didn't.
Speaker 9: That's that's what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: That's dangerous, Uncle, that's what they're doing. You're listening what they're doing. That's what you're listening to.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 2: I listened to it. What you just told me. I was online. I was listening to it. You got me dango ding ding ding ding, got me red handed. See I can grab that.
Speaker 9: I can love that thought of what you're doing. I see I have the thud dead.
Speaker 2: I know what you're thinking, and that's what it's going to fall down to. There's no escaping. No, there's no because I know. Okay, Oh, I'm glad somebody knows around here. Well, I don't know about the other people in this family. I do. Uncle, we're toward the end of the show. Do we want to give shout outs? To shout out to us? Oh?
Speaker 13: Bottom line, nobody calls nobody else and thank you for listening for the ones that have been listening.
Speaker 2: That's my shadow mother. I like that confidence. Yes, I'll just say that. Should I get wait, should I give a shout out to or no, you can say the same if you want, but I don't know what you can say. Uh, shout out to the surfers of the Olympics. I hope you bring home a gold medal for the United States. And I hope that your cruise ship is fun that you're staying on. I learned that yesterday. Anyway, This is Uncle the Podcast live on Friday nights on the Chili Radio Network always. Also, we're Uncle Theepodcast dot com as a site at Uncle podcast on YouTube, Twitter which uh, something else I forget, but yes, thank you. Oh and Sally Dwson and chat. It's great to see you. Willo's watching and commentating. Make sure to hang out with us on our VHS stream. Sally, I'm sure you'll be there probably tomorrow, so we'll see you all there. Uncle. Bring us home for to night, please,