Speaker 1: A cartoon bars and wrestling.
Speaker 2: I'll go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Go back like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very little.
Speaker 6: Along sid Well, I'm gonna thank you for tuning into this week's episode of Holcially Awkward. If this is your first time joining us, I would like to properly introduce myself. I am your host and favorite otivational speaker. MEMI me me some one hundred the former Walker.
Speaker 3: Gotta have it, y'all. Wasn't nasty enough?
Speaker 4: You know, I really don't even know if I'm performer yet. We'll see. I gotta look at it like Johnson. No, I would like to introduce my co host for the evening we have.
Speaker 2: I got introduce myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guys, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna like how I do it? No, because you like are we? Are we back in Heartbreak one season? Like what we're doing, what we're doing.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying you couldn't, like turn it inside out.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 4: I mean it's more red than that, ain't it. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Sweet Sweetest Day is coming up. I don't know you might be back on your Heartbreak ship. And speaking of Sweetest Day, make sure you shot Lucius Vibes dot com for all of your sweetest date, Nees Tone, you want to pop that link in the comments for our viewers, because.
Speaker 4: I know a lot of y'all ain't gonna be a spell, okay.
Speaker 6: And of course we got our producer, mister Tone that he is the man behind the magic on the screen. All of the beautiful graphics are intro. He get us together, and of course we are.
Speaker 4: Joined by the lovely.
Speaker 7: Melaniazy retailer.
Speaker 8: So you.
Speaker 7: Are ready.
Speaker 3: You weren't ready for the radio boy, We're here now, baby, I have this weird thing. You sit down this chair. You approved smile?
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 4: When I smiled?
Speaker 6: It's like it hurts here, like at the top of my ears and like you want to touch it round? Oh you know I'm black, so I gotta go for red to pink.
Speaker 3: Damn me me.
Speaker 4: You actually had a stock of the rose, That's why the pink. Definitely. Thank you guys for tuning in this week.
Speaker 3: You got a stock of the three Way too. Maybe he look.
Speaker 9: My dog.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, shout out to brit London and Sierra in the comments.
Speaker 6: Before we get started on Before before we get started, you know, we want to take a brief moment of silence to a member of the Sherman Phoenix family who passed away tragically while we were off the air.
Speaker 4: So rest in peace to Dre. What other than you know that? What has everybody's weekend been?
Speaker 6: Like me and me, Kayla and our other brit not Brit in the comments. We actually had a friend date for the much needed soup dumplings like I ain't help mine.
Speaker 4: I never felt that.
Speaker 6: I ate Look, I finished before the night was over. I ate mine before we left the restaurant. Okay, I know that's right, London said she just used free.
Speaker 2: Well that's a lot of information.
Speaker 10: Watt start selling morning after pills.
Speaker 3: That's what's up.
Speaker 4: I will and I'll be delivering them.
Speaker 3: Thank thank you in advance.
Speaker 4: No, look, that's what's gonna say.
Speaker 6: No rush, brick as as long as the delay is because of you and not me, take a time, take it time.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, bringing, bring, bringing the sex.
Speaker 4: Well you know how I wrapped it up, bringing in.
Speaker 7: That's the only way you can deliver a to friends given.
Speaker 3: Absolutely this three and one play pad.
Speaker 6: Like when when I show up to any kind of like pot look thinger like where I have to bring a dish. Yes, I'm going to bring ship in my grub hub bag. I want my ship fresh. I don't want people tasting my ship like who made this? Because you know it don't got room. Temping is nasty. I need y'all have my ship fresh and bubbly when.
Speaker 4: The cheese is hot.
Speaker 10: Man, the three and one playpad is wild and the fact that it's almost gone is even wilder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got a couple of things that are coming, like.
Speaker 6: The creature cocks. Like the creature cocks, those will be special order only. I will not carry those on the hand, just due to the fact that I know that those are an acquired tastes and I don't want to have a bunch of those in inventory.
Speaker 3: You gifted two folks the toys.
Speaker 4: Maybe I have to win the game to win?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what's a creature cock? Pause?
Speaker 4: Creature cock is a deal though, No, p pull it up.
Speaker 6: It might be in it might be in a coming soon. See it isn't if it's thinner coming soon. I don't know if I added it yet.
Speaker 10: No, it's only the contraceptors in the coming son. No, but that that that fleshlight, that tongue hanging out the side of the mouth, that was wild.
Speaker 3: That was a wild That was a wild toy.
Speaker 1: No, but.
Speaker 6: Creature cocks are dial those that are shaped like No, you can have them like their shaped like tentacles. Like it might be something like it looked like an octopus. No, it might be like an alien type of thing, like there are different types of Absolutely not because I'm not touching them. But I don't give who by no No, No, well yeah, I mean like like Aliens, not the franchise Aliens.
Speaker 4: I mean like it's just like I said, it's it's shaped like different tentacles. And I know what you're saying, but i'm Aliens.
Speaker 2: Do you got some ship like that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't got nothing that I can strap on and hit all sense.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean you sell the tail antal plug yo, imagine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've been selling those and the ones said that.
Speaker 3: I had to make the last couple of for twenty doobie butt plug that is wild.
Speaker 4: I had a whole four twenty collection.
Speaker 3: I know some people that may want that.
Speaker 6: Four twenty rabbit vibrators for twenty butt plugs. The four twenty butt plugs actually comes in the three a set of three, A few of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the three heart aluminum.
Speaker 7: If they would invent a toy, they probably got this to where.
Speaker 11: You can give yourself like the hand job and hit your buttole at the same time.
Speaker 3: It's out there one yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: Need me sell the lace hoodie?
Speaker 4: And there's like.
Speaker 6: There are so many different kinds, you know what I'm saying. It's like reptile penies.
Speaker 3: And like, I'm mad that you sell the like though, imagine.
Speaker 4: This is the one I'm talking about, like the like kind of technical kind of thing.
Speaker 11: How would you feel still drop their ethicals And that's what she pulled out.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 6: I actually just added a steale on Facebook. I was like, damn, kind of crispy around this motherfucking confirmed.
Speaker 4: I mean, how you got dudes?
Speaker 1: Go on Twitter?
Speaker 3: They be out there hanging out on I mean on Twitter, TikTok, they be hanging out over there and trying to suck them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've seen Yeah, I've definitely seen.
Speaker 3: Videos.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 6: I usually don't jump like right right into the heavy topics like right away, but I realized that I am probably the only person who doesn't work until the afternoon. Everybody else has to work in the morning, and I don't want to have kalile too late, but.
Speaker 4: I've wanted Oh.
Speaker 6: You know what, damn it, Tom, I didn't even sing you these because I was trying to put them together in.
Speaker 3: A tastefully packaged No, I was trying to.
Speaker 6: Put them together in a like a side by side. But the picture is the way they are. They're too wide.
Speaker 4: So I'm about to send these to you now.
Speaker 6: And obviously you know to put the stats side the stat pick up first, and then we'll put the coming up after.
Speaker 3: The tasteful package is nasty work you sit on the other side.
Speaker 4: Well, in the meantime, we want to tell everybody what you brought in that you're just snacking on. Yes, I mean TikTok spaghetti. Well, TikTok pasta.
Speaker 9: With the alfredo and the meat sauce, TikTok post food to share. So you I have discovered that I cook too much. It's only two of us, and we throw away so much frog and so I've been more intentional about shopping.
Speaker 4: More intentional.
Speaker 3: I can give you the key to the studio so you can just leave it in the fridge.
Speaker 4: No, because it's really been ridiculous, Like even Dylan was like this is just is too much.
Speaker 3: Now, I am a boy, I do not eat that much.
Speaker 6: And it's been except because my household is a complete opposite. I literally make recipes double and triple yeah, and it doesn't last and then they can you make that again? So then I end up making ship back to back because I have to remake it again because they ate it off even though I fucking doubled and tripled the recipe.
Speaker 4: So you know, it just be too much. Yeah, I pay cash. I wish I had that problem. I pay cash, and Dylan.
Speaker 9: Don't really like left like this here he's gonna eat, He's gonna eat this, but he don't really eat left over. So it's like I'll cook one day and then the next thing a comment, He'll be like, oh I don't want it, and then it's like it's just me eating it and I'm not really eating a whole bunch.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's been so much.
Speaker 2: I had.
Speaker 11: Choices many yr Mom, this designer from yesterday, we're not fucking with it today.
Speaker 2: Eat some piece of quiet.
Speaker 4: You choose not to eat. He'd be on his own cooking extra what.
Speaker 2: You already.
Speaker 4: I'm not one of the moms that make a million. I'm not. I'm cooking maybe about three four days a week.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 9: And I'm a hot breakfast mom now too, so I'm definitely not. Yes, Sundays, Tuesdays, actually no, three days, Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we go.
Speaker 4: That was Sydney start the weekend. That was Sydney Star.
Speaker 6: That was a lot you was a little exciting now that that that'll come back up because that's part of Yeah you can.
Speaker 4: It's a pasta with the Alfredo sauce and the red sauce ready see, And I ain't gonna end up making that because I don't like and then you put the red meat sauce on top.
Speaker 6: And then that sounds like you gotta use your Outfreda out like definitely made from trash and it only tastes it's still the same. Yes, I don't use your Afraid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 4: To me, it don't take long to make afraid.
Speaker 2: It literally didn't it.
Speaker 4: Don't it? Just Joe Alfreda. It always has an aftertasting me no matter.
Speaker 3: What the brand.
Speaker 4: I like you and I added some boys and cheese.
Speaker 6: Why are you coming to friendsgiving? He said, he put it on the calendar so that they don't forget because you know, he missed it last time.
Speaker 3: That was his point.
Speaker 4: We'll see.
Speaker 6: We were there, absolutely, and I had a goddamn ball time. Hey, hey, you need to let me know if giggle juices go be in the bill.
Speaker 3: He put it in the group requesting her to bring it.
Speaker 4: I didn't see it. So this is the reason why I really really really wanted Kayla on the show today. This this specific topic. So I want to run through this one.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 6: We know that social media gives people, you know, a platform to voice the most idiotic opinions on shit, and it's it's very unfortunate because the fact that you were posting on the internet means that you have access to the Internet. So if you have access to the internet, you have access to the knowledge that is available on the fucking internet. But instead of accessing this knowledge that is readily available, you just go and be like, you know what, I'm a post.
Speaker 4: And be an idiot.
Speaker 3: I remember, So the person who reposted that a woman? That is a man behind that page.
Speaker 6: No, No, the person who I screenshot at her caption, that's actually my Facebook friend. She does heir so that's that's an actual woman. So we're gonna get to that in a minute. But the original post, you know, because again not everybody is watching live, it says heavy periods means dirty and low pH balance. And the quote the person who shared it in quota, they said, yeah, shout out God, because mine's be two to three days max and rarely heavy with the little smiley heart face.
Speaker 4: Now let's go on to the comments. Okay, so no, but it might as well be in because the chicks is just as ignorant. No, it's not as worse. It's worse perfectly.
Speaker 2: Let you be stupid among yourselves. I don't want no niggas to hear this topic.
Speaker 6: But when you see women doing this, this is why men think it's okay there because they see ship and be like, oh, well that's the bitch, so she should know what it is. And then they go off of that because they think, all, well, if a woman saying it, no, they just as they just dump.
Speaker 2: You gotta cite your sources.
Speaker 4: No, So so okay, so scroll scroll a little bit.
Speaker 6: So it said, so someone commented and they said it's wait, no, you gotta scroll up. So somebody comment and said this is so inaccurate in laugh and the person who quoted and said it's not though, google it, so now you can scroll so we can read that full comment.
Speaker 4: Thank you. So that person then said, your period is caused because your uterus lining is shedding.
Speaker 6: If you have a thicker uterus lining, it's gonna take a minute to break down. Some women have PCOS. There's times when I was eating pure nasty food in that my unhealthiest and only blood for two days. I've been at my healthiest and of blood for seven to scroll down. So she says, yeah, I know what it is or what it's for.
Speaker 4: I'm a woman. I go through it every month like what most women do, so you should know better.
Speaker 6: It's the fact that a period after use infection or STD or BB or anything that can change your pH like your diet or hydration can cause a more painful and heavier period. And sometimes I bleed longer rarely though since I've given birth. Since giving birth, PCOS is a medical disorder that can cause multiple problems with your period, but that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. Women with PCOS don't maintain regular vaginal health to begin with.
Speaker 4: Miss Kayla Taylor, would you like to give us a quick little rundown on PCOS.
Speaker 3: Police a whole episode about it?
Speaker 4: He did, And that's why I wanted hurt.
Speaker 6: That's why I needed HERS.
Speaker 9: Stands for colycystic over ovary syndrome. So it's basically when your ovary has cysts on them, right, one or multiple, So you can go through several different things, not just it's more than just your cycle. It can be insulin resistance, it can could be case in point to stick acme a bunch of different things. Hair grow oh yes, hair growth yees. So I never know how to say it, but perutism. So you'll see a lot of women with PCO west like they actually have like mustache like beards. They have like issues, right, and so it's a pain to live with.
Speaker 4: So does it mean that you don't take care of your vaginal health? That definitely does not mean that.
Speaker 9: Now for me personally, what I will say is the opposite of what she said at my Unhealthiest eating horrible food. My cycle is like three days, no issue. I didn't drop thirty pounds eating healthier than I ever have.
Speaker 4: Don't mind. It's just.
Speaker 9: So many mans and different things that I have to take for the pco as to assist, and she'll tell you I I will bleed seven days heavy as hell, like beyond beyond like full disclosure for the for the month of September. Because I am as healthy as I am now. My body fought against me and because I was exercising, because I was stressed out because I've lost so much weight and stopped my cycle for the first time ever. So I went two weeks without a cycle, and then all of a sudden it showed up. She'll tell you the whole time we were in Vegas, full blown heavy ass cycle.
Speaker 4: Every time between your butchers. What I was just the fact the fact that it was literally every time I turned her around, listen closure. I didn't even big Mamas. I shit got the game from my belly button.
Speaker 3: She was just having to be looking at the wrong time every time.
Speaker 6: I don't even go through that. I just I'm I'm in love with the period Pamper joints now in Vegas. I can't be like a couple of months ago, like you look back like me and the girls, like if you would always know because you just see like a black camper walking past in the hallway but.
Speaker 4: No, like it's extremely stressful.
Speaker 9: And this is again being at my healthiest because again taking care of like your vaginal health, when you have PCOS or even a woman in general, your body is going to do what it's going to do, and a lot.
Speaker 4: Of times you don't have control over that ship. You don't have control over it. So imagine me being somebody with PCOS.
Speaker 9: And for the majority of the month of September when my cycle did come, I was pretty much bleeding heavily every single day for more than seven days. So I think it was that's just in since like that, don't I feel like, if anything, when you have PCOS, you are more tuned in with your vaginal health because it's so much going on with your reproductive system, so you're more tuned in to it.
Speaker 4: Like that's right, Casey said, shout out to the period pampers and period they were to see and and and that's another thing.
Speaker 6: And it's like, we have so many women who are willing to be idiotic because right baby was living with me when I was bleeding, we used to put a towel down, so so don't act brand new, nigga.
Speaker 4: We used to put a towel down.
Speaker 6: I mean stop, trust me to put some ketch up on that hot dog nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, don't don't get on here acting brand new, like.
Speaker 6: Talking about yeah, but it wasn't you when you was you, when you were staring in the spaghetti pot.
Speaker 3: Men needs you, you out here having.
Speaker 4: Nowhere near me. That wasn't different. That is not different. It's literally the same. But no, that was very number one. Is that was insensitive and.
Speaker 9: Like that because she's my old two three days too, three days the way karma gonna come around.
Speaker 4: Why But and that's the thing.
Speaker 6: You know that my peers are very short and I'm a very light bleeder. Even I'm saying that, that's fucking stupid. I've never I've never played.
Speaker 4: Like that like that's just that's not how my body worked, like everybody's body is. Really it's different. Yestern spaghetta heavy cycle.
Speaker 9: It's like bad enough for somebody to be like, you're dirty, your pH balance his low.
Speaker 4: That's why he still love me. I put that blood magic on him.
Speaker 9: Take care of yourself. You don't, girl, please, we don't have those issues over here.
Speaker 4: Is just fine.
Speaker 8: No, but.
Speaker 6: No, but it's just funny to me because you have so many women who are so thirsty to sound better than other women because at the risk of being just being so fucking ignorant. And it's like I expect like why I said, man, I hope we ain't in the comments, but it's like, I expect men to be ignorant about stuff like that because it's not your reproductive organs, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't. I don't see y'all just sitting here after ninth grade health class.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know what, let me read up on the pussy a little bit, see what's going on it, you know what, Like I just I don't expect y'all to do that. Yeah, I don't think that would be helpful.
Speaker 9: If man like I get the like stay out of women's business, won't need to be a part of conversation.
Speaker 4: But they do. They have daughters and ship y'all still need to know. Yes, you got two of them, bro.
Speaker 3: So I paid. I studied. Yeah, I talked to y'all.
Speaker 9: From about certain things like, hey, this is a period, this is this time of month, if I'm doing this, or if I need that.
Speaker 4: Well you you in deals anyway, because he had come put it right in your face.
Speaker 3: Hey, mom, that's nasty work though the joys of being a mom.
Speaker 9: But I also think that is irresponsible because a lot of people don't realize, even the person that posted that, there's a lot of women that.
Speaker 4: Have PCOS and it is undiagnosed.
Speaker 9: We're just now getting to a point where we're starting to hear more women be diagnosed and open up and talk about it, talking about but her going on there and saying that.
Speaker 4: I also feel like it's irresponsible, Like.
Speaker 6: You just google it to the person, right, and then like I share stuff from my opinion, and I'm here to argue, which, okay, right, because you're saying stuff that's incorrect.
Speaker 4: Don't her?
Speaker 9: And the person she because she shared that post, so her, the person that originally wrote it.
Speaker 4: I was talking about the one who shared it because that because that was my Facebook frame. What yeah, and.
Speaker 11: So so it's the original post that person stupid, right, and then the person who shared it is also an ice clown too, right, yes? And then the people that were in the comments are also a bunch of jackasses.
Speaker 6: Everybody, No, not everybody actually seemed like I think I don't even think I saw I may have seen one person agree, but everybody else was like no, that's some bullshit, Like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then you're making this assumption and people don't take care of their vaginal health, like so you.
Speaker 4: Be in and out, like how do you another thing? But this is another thing?
Speaker 6: And it's like we I've talked about this on the show multiple times, like how females will talk shit about like things like BV.
Speaker 4: BV is not sexually transmitted disease.
Speaker 6: Now is there something where if your spouse is messing with multiple people and coming and mixing up ship, then yes it can contribute to it.
Speaker 4: But you don't even have to be having sex in order to get BV.
Speaker 6: As a woman, I wasn't even sexually active at the time, Like if you, if you so much is I wake up in the morning and I fucking turn the wrong way my body might be like you know what, I don't like that today.
Speaker 4: What let's go hit us a metro DOWNASA like.
Speaker 6: It should happen anything, especially because I'm so sensitive. And that's what's funny because a lot of times when it comes to BV, other women who like to make them sounds, themselves sound better, would make it seem like, oh, well, if you're getting BV, that means that you're dirty and you blah blah blah blah blah, when actually most of the women who are getting BB are getting it because they're cleaning themselves too much.
Speaker 4: The products.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the products that they're using to clean themselves, whether they're dousing, they're using the wrong kind of soap or any of that kind of stuff that will throw them off and all of a sudden, you have BB.
Speaker 9: You can't just go to the store and just be. You can't wash Big Mama with anything. You got to make sure everybody, everybody's body is different. What's up, bro experience. Now that's a filthy nigga.
Speaker 4: We know he didn't ran some red lights.
Speaker 3: That was such an unnecessary dagger. He came in all nice and calm and professional.
Speaker 4: Some smart evangelists. It was never the dagger was honest.
Speaker 2: You don't want everybody know that what he's doing this.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure he said it that he admits to his filthiness.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we was having a conversation in the group that I don't never want to have.
Speaker 9: But yeah, that I mean, you're in title to your opinion, but I don't know. I just feel like when women do stuff like that and it's like women focused, like why girl were supposed to be it.
Speaker 6: Bothers me because like, as a woman to be out here spreading miss information like that, why don't you know about our bodies better? You got the same ship we got and you don't even know how it worked. This is this is why we got dead beats like Brian McKnight who thought that they could make a song to say, let me show you how your pussy work.
Speaker 4: Because it's enough bitches that clearly don't know how they.
Speaker 3: Came to him that didn't know her pussy work.
Speaker 6: We were supposed to play that video from him last week, So now that you asked me that you still got that, I mean, okay, no, no, it's it's more than him.
Speaker 4: Being a deabbie trying.
Speaker 2: To be right.
Speaker 3: Mistake, my bad.
Speaker 4: I fucked up.
Speaker 11: Y'all good though, I guess I don't really know. I don't even care no more. Y'all are grown.
Speaker 4: Ass, bro. You don't get.
Speaker 6: Get you don't get there's no eraser where you can just do like this your kids and redraw new ones.
Speaker 2: But I'm just explaining what he's doing. To these people.
Speaker 6: He just whatever, however you feeling, and that's not They had no idea about Brian. I had to bring him up to speed about Brian.
Speaker 4: He didn't know none of that.
Speaker 6: He was he was and this was before the whole podcast thing. So I had to him like, no, this nigga went. I had a new baby and was like, no, I don't want the old Brian Jr. So I'm finna go change my name so I can make a new break. He was like, you're fucking lying. So I had to bring him up to speed. He was like, I had no idea that he was a nigga like this.
Speaker 7: Do I ever crushed your mind?
Speaker 4: He said, oh my god. He had a video brit.
Speaker 12: He definitely.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. He said, the door lock broke, we can't open it. We trapped in here. He said, start back at one, and he really did.
Speaker 11: I don't know why you asked the fact that not getting up you know, I'm not like you. Here's the crazy part. Like anybody who sat in this room with me, No that to a point when I sit down, not getting up.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: Tones sent Kayla to let us get up either. But he was the one. He was over there working trying to get stuff set up. No, see, because I knew about it on Twitter. Oh wait, you you really have to do I'm not getting I don't open the door for strangers.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, stranger dangers is not the way.
Speaker 9: And we also ain't nobody gonna walk all the way upstairs open them. No, you better send somebody a picture proof for life?
Speaker 4: You here yet?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 9: If I walk up them stairs and they ain't a nigga at the door, you hadn't take a picture.
Speaker 4: Sit into one of them because I have the mother be like open the door and they will be at the door yet there.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 4: Okay, send somebody a picture. Then I think about it.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's freezing sore because I ain't walking up those steps.
Speaker 4: I not even have to do that ship once. Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't my funt. I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: If I wasn't here yet, he was really working like he was getting all your stuff up, so I didn't mind.
Speaker 4: You got it, bro, You send a pictures anybody get no takes all right?
Speaker 3: I got from from Britain from at the door a.
Speaker 9: Picture that you at the door and somebody will come and open it. I'm not walking up stair. If I walk up the stairs and it ain't a nigga at the door business, I'm dumbed at us.
Speaker 4: Like bro, I dine went up there once, rotating steps.
Speaker 9: Send it to your people, Send it to somebody. Hurry up because it's cold outside.
Speaker 3: I know you cold.
Speaker 4: Don't have me waiting. I mean, you know she's paying it forward because she had to wait. It's crazy because all right, you're getting ripped. He was gonna do that anyway.
Speaker 2: You're gonna easily just FaceTime somebody.
Speaker 4: I know, FaceTime somebody was outside. But you know he didn't not gonna have me looking crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna tell people how to be smart. He just wants to sit in the comments and keep talking.
Speaker 4: Already.
Speaker 2: And the mother told he must not be that cold. And I told you the stipulation of how you could get in, and he's.
Speaker 4: Just in the message and crazy person, I'm gonna go upstairs ahead. Oh yeah, he had to.
Speaker 2: Do motherfucker's crazy people in real time.
Speaker 6: Hey no, because I hate that mother, Like, come open the door, and then I got to sit at the fucking door and wait for you to go to the car.
Speaker 4: She already on her way up. I told her you sent it.
Speaker 6: Then I'm sitting here and there and gotta hurry up and run down the stairs and hope I don't trip over my motherfucking feet and shit trying to get back to the show.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 6: But Brian McKnight is really, really fucking terrible. So for you to sit here and know that you were a dead beat, right, and then you were like, all right, so now I have new children.
Speaker 4: I am about to go and do a segment. You know, I didn't even check and see because Friday just passed. If he kept it going, wait.
Speaker 7: Where do he got a second?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it was on TikTok or not. To him, you still ain't got it, nah, Like what do he be oh bricks in? Well, I don't know if she's saying. I don't know what she's saying. No, that must have been how you Pussy work video?
Speaker 3: It might be that, well from her, it might be that he had.
Speaker 1: But what is he talking?
Speaker 4: Fatherhood Friday?
Speaker 3: Well, the initial.
Speaker 4: The initial fatherhood Friday was he was talking about to Ricky smiling a badass. That's why I didn't get up, letty man, No, but I could have no but he went in talk.
Speaker 6: He was saying something about Ricky Smiley because I guess Ricky Smiley had common in on them.
Speaker 4: He was like, we know, Ricky, you know, since you're since you're not man enough, you outside. He didn't even thank you.
Speaker 2: It's way cheer.
Speaker 4: Don't want to come over here. Okay, okay, sir, that's the boogie man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But to be a dead bie and you really going this mother talking about fatherhood Fridays. That's because he losing money. Oh yeah, because he had that concert coming up.
Speaker 9: And it was like because people was in the comments like held on and it's like, yeah, you're not making no money no more.
Speaker 4: Those are the ones you was talking about on Facebook. I thought they were separate, all right.
Speaker 6: So moving on to the next segment, right, yeah, no, you know, remember back in the day when he used to come and he used to have like fruit and ship.
Speaker 4: He used to be useful, Remember them days. I remember, I know you smell like it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: I thought we fired him like a long com ago. Okay, So what's the special occasion what brings him here? Oh okay, I don't know, as you were saying.
Speaker 6: Him friends, mm hmmm, what is one of the craziest things you have dealt with or done after breaking up with somebody.
Speaker 4: After you want to go first, wait after breaking up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're after breaking up either or like the craziest thing you've had done to you or the craziest thing you've done as far as.
Speaker 7: Like with a breakdown, I've got Facebook stock in.
Speaker 4: Public, Facebook stocked in public.
Speaker 7: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Then then she was uh.
Speaker 11: Then she hit me like she was quoting like Panos bars in my inbox, talking about I was going to route today.
Speaker 7: Let my friends pick on her rooted decade.
Speaker 2: Somebody that.
Speaker 4: It's like you can see the fish shake with it, bro.
Speaker 8: Like the craziest thing flying up.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: I think he was cheating.
Speaker 3: What did I do?
Speaker 9: I knew where the girl lived at because of a parking ticket, and I kept the address in mind because I said, what address is this? And I remember the address. It was six am in the morning. I called my sisters, I got all I gathered all his stuff. I took some of it to his mama house. I remember ringing the doorbell. She opened the door, and I kind of just threw it in there. Then my sisters made me in the alley and parked and I took like all the valuables, all the CDs, the clothes, the shoes, all of the expensive stuff with like bleach and like a sledgehammer outside the girl house and went to town. And my sisters just stood back and made sure anybody touch me.
Speaker 2: Don't nobody loved me.
Speaker 4: Like it was.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 4: It was so everything had bleeds.
Speaker 1: Up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the music. Look my sisters back and said, don't nobody, but don't nobody to cloud Drug must have said something and he ran out. Yeah, I ain't cry nothing. That's how you know, not tone. You've been around for a lot of decades. What's your story.
Speaker 3: I've only been around four Okay, yeah, I had paid.
Speaker 4: That's not really crazy, because that's when the babies comes, when you're done, when you're done, and and it's when you're serious about being. It's it's when you when you not when you're just talking ship, but like when you be like, bro, I'm over this ship, and you be and then you be like, damn, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 7: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm just reaching out to let you.
Speaker 3: Know my period late. That's on you. You stressing and I can't I have anything.
Speaker 10: The craziest thing I had is I had a chick try to get me demoted, try to get me demoted.
Speaker 3: Job or like in the service, like actually in the service. They tried to lie and said I went a wall. Butter did that. I remember that she tried to say I went a wall. They was like, uh, everyone, Lucky, where are you at.
Speaker 10: It's like, I'm down by the creek. It's like the rumor is that you are on your way back to Wisconsin. I was like why, Like yeah, Sergeant Milton and said that you were on your No, no, no, no, Marshall.
Speaker 4: You know you start messing with his money. That's where it hit right there.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nasty work right there.
Speaker 4: Everything you got.
Speaker 6: You gotta share the story, man, you gotta tell us. Mike said, who, I only did one crazy thing.
Speaker 4: That's when I.
Speaker 9: Knew I had to start guarding my heart. That the nigga ever had me out here that bad?
Speaker 4: My heart not bringing that up. It's bringing back to things that I buried with my eggs.
Speaker 9: It was crazy as Yeah, it was a lot of I remember one time he called himself selling it.
Speaker 3: Broke.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't telling him this is actually dangerous. No, I ain't.
Speaker 9: Found out where the car was and pulled up. He always had the doors on like call of that, and got went basically cleaned everything out the car.
Speaker 3: When I say everything, I mean you would and stole the stash.
Speaker 4: I had helped to. I was like me, me on, me on, and this ten minutes clean.
Speaker 2: See how they just take you too far? But but all I did what happened, but you took it somewhere else.
Speaker 4: Love should have brought you home. You want to got ribes and.
Speaker 3: Around. That would have been much, but you took it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But when you when your mind, you don't be thinking about that. It's just should get tricky. Well it means why I'll be trying to say leave me alone? Then't even all that? That's the thing I like. It wasn't crashing out over to me.
Speaker 6: Well it was two jelly bean dad. Then they can play football, but damn all three of them did. But he was he was kind of quick. Yeah, so okay, like three minutes.
Speaker 1: So thank you.
Speaker 9: When a woman set up it ain't nothing, you know, No, it's like running out of love.
Speaker 4: So and when I have to talk about.
Speaker 6: It, when I hit him and we we when when I hit him I had. That's when I had to explore.
Speaker 9: Wait, so you hit him and he did one of those things where he like rolled back on the hood into the roof.
Speaker 6: Get one of those like to leave the weapons ship right. No, so what happened was, okay, you hit him, so well, what happened was he tried to jump like Super Mario Brothers. He thought that he was going to try.
Speaker 4: He thought he was gonna clear of the car. Explorer. Yeah, but you know they go smaller but like true shrink. But no, so okay, so this so this is the Explorer.
Speaker 6: Right, and he tries to jump, but it ends up and he rolls. So he's rolling. I can hear over the car and he's rolling at the I can hear as he's at the top and I'm adjusting my mirror as he's falling off the back of the truck.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how fast. No, we were in my alley.
Speaker 2: I saw the Kobe Bryant video too.
Speaker 11: I don't think he jumped over a car, but that don't mean gonna try that sh it in real life.
Speaker 4: What's he hurt?
Speaker 6: They arrested me and I had the bruises and shit, he started it trying to clear. No, So well, I don't know if he was just trying to like lessen the impact, like I think like how I think he he was going to like jump on the hood, so like the front end missed him so that the impact wouldn't really hit him because he was like land on the hood. But what happened was he ended up hitting because I was still going forward that momentum threw the top.
Speaker 4: That gotta be movie.
Speaker 3: We have that.
Speaker 4: And then we had one of my exes. I hit him. We was off of Villard somewhere. He was on some buge and I hit him. I didn't give a fuck if he got up or not, because he didn't.
Speaker 6: Same Explorer, Oh, that explored that mother until I flipped it over an expressway. That motherfucker didn't have a din in it. That's why I flipped over that time. Was your accomplice? Yet, Man, if I ever have to have like another track vehicle, it would be a ninety six Explorer because when they say built for it tough, they fucking mean it because they hit a nigga and keep on ticking.
Speaker 4: I didn't even dent the emblem in the front.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that motherfucker was especially if you consider like if I was to post a picture like after I because I flipped over three times on the expressway, That motherfucker should have been a PEPSI can. That's like it was slightly dinner at the top, but I didn't have tales from the explorer. Look, but Jellybean dad he he ducked like well, he jumped off on the curb and between some garbage cans.
Speaker 4: So I missed him. But the other too. Oh they had that ship coming. Actually everybody did that.
Speaker 2: I hear.
Speaker 4: I don't just I don't just get made.
Speaker 3: You have to do some ship.
Speaker 6: You gotta really do some ship. And that's what people missed, Like what did you do for us to get here? Something happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: How did we get there.
Speaker 6: The fact that I had I had literal fingerprints, Like this motherfucker choked me so hard. I had his handprints and my fucking neck, my knee was my knee looked like my shit could have been windy.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm just saying based on my frame. You give what I'm saying, But I'm saying at that time, I was probably like a I think I was like a buck fifteen buck, twenty tops no, I needed them to know how big my ship was.
Speaker 6: Like I thought my ship was broken. And as soon as my X rays cleared, they arrested me. They wheeled me out, throw me in the fucking batty wagon, bro. And then it told me, and I'm like, all right, ain't but you know what, I took my l because I knew that I you know, I knew we had the altercation this shit. But I'm like, all right, what is he being charged with? Because they told me I was being charge of recklessly and dangerous safety super vehicle.
Speaker 4: Nothing.
Speaker 6: Gave this nigga a pink victim pamphlet and told him how to get a restrained in order and press charges on me. Like he wasn't at my house and attacked me. I said, who fucking addresses on his ID? This nigga lived Damnar on the east Side. I live up here on seventy Rember, the Hampton.
Speaker 4: He came here.
Speaker 6: They wasn't on that bullshit until they ran my name and saw that I was on paper. Prior to that, it was are you okay? They saw the bruises, they saw my need of you need medical attention. But as soon as they ran my name and dog came.
Speaker 7: Back a fella for I was going excuse me away from him on one of.
Speaker 4: The craziest things that I've had actually, like this one motherfucker.
Speaker 6: There's a full list. Joel did thing of Dempsey please rotten pissed. That's why he looked the way he looked down because d no d Daniel Daniel. Yeah, his dad name was nothing. His middle name is did think, Yeah, just d E T H A N y A I L or some shit.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but anyway, No, but.
Speaker 6: This person, when I tell you that, they have done everything from trying to get me fired from multiple jobs. Like when I first got home, my very first job was that was.
Speaker 4: Actually where I met Jellybean's dad at It.
Speaker 6: Was my very first job when I got out, and they wanted to hire me permanently because at that point, like I was trying to build up more of my experiences shit going through tim agencies, but they fucking loved me out there. They wanted us to hire me permanently. This motherfucker calls in to my job and ask them how they would consider hiring somebody like me who's a feeling when they're good people like him still looking for work and they called me in the office to ask me about Now. I said, I don't know what that person's because you gotta look at They didn't do background just because everything went through the temp agency. The temp agency didn't find none of that shit because what the most temp agencies look for, they look on seacat. My shit was federal. So I was still skating on a lot of things because people weren't thinking. They butn't checking the federal fucking database to working and work in the warehouse. But they was like, yeah, we had a call and this, you know he was. I was like, I said, I don't know what this person is talking about. I was like, I had an ex boyfriend and we broke up, and you know, they was like, oh, say no more, we get it and they let it go.
Speaker 4: So I know the fuck you ain't talking nigga. Have you ever hit him with a car?
Speaker 6: I do have a picture with Ken on the front of the hood while I was driving, but I didn't hit him. He put itself there. He was holding on like this too.
Speaker 4: It was so funny. I'm gonna go share it on Facebook. It's still there.
Speaker 6: Sent my memory somewhere. Well, yeah, because you know that one finger is yeah, but no, you did put yourself there. His hat was to the back of ship. No, but that nigga was really fucking mental when he found out that I was pregnant with jelly Bean. Do you know how retarded you have to be to come show your ass and m a TC when the police station is literally right across the street. So so his sister, well, he thought that he was basically like untouched. His mom was white. So while he was in the middle of violating this restrained order a million times, yes, violating this restrained.
Speaker 4: A million times, he's leaving.
Speaker 6: It got to a point where my mom disabled like our actual voicemail feature on the phone and got a physical answer machine like with the taping ship, so that she could be able to have the evidence for the police, because you have a restrained order on you. But yeah, you were leaving fucking messages, so you were leaving proof that you were violating this restraining order. And then one of the one of the messages, he said like I can kill you and get away with it because I'm half white and when you white, everything is right.
Speaker 2: The word black.
Speaker 6: So one day, so one day, so what happened was his I saw his I saw one of his sisters when I was working in MTC and she saw that I was pregnant, So she must have went back and said, hey, you know I ran into such and such. You know she I didn't know she was pregnant, like all this kind of shit. He ends up coming down n ATC while I am at work, and he shows his natural black ass, so they had to cause security cops came as a bunch of shit.
Speaker 4: They you know, carting them off, did whatever with them. And fast forward. I'm way down the line with my pregnancy. Now I am on the couch not out.
Speaker 6: All of a sudden, you hear do like it sound like the fucking swat is beating on my door, So I get up go to the door. They asked him like, are you to Mika thinkings blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, they trying to fucking take me so that they can commit me to a mental institution because this nigga then told them that I was trying to kill myself because he broke up with me. He called CPS on me twice and told them that it was his baby that I was pregnant with and I was holding a shotgun to my stomach, saying that I was gonna kill me and the baby that I was trying to drown reading the bathtub and beating her with hair brushes and all kinds of shit. So I had to deal with this toy, and you know, and even the second time, like CPS is like they've already had it in and I was like, there's no Vius going on with happy kids. You know, you can tell she's taking care of all of this kind of shit, but you know, they can't ignore the claims. They still have to come out and investigate. So it's like at this point when the second people come like we're not mad at it because we know that it's protocol, but it's like how much.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, so Ken is like was that to let me see my kid? Nigga? Yes, So there was a letter on my wingshes you don't remember that letter he left on my windshit when it was like let me see my son, bro, I don't even have a son, but it was I was like, maybe he was watching baby boy. I want to see my son.
Speaker 6: When Juddy was at the door. Oh, when he left that note under my windshield wiper. It came at the cost of a flat tire and a huge cinder block that cracked my windshield and was laying on the top of my hood. I came out of my house to a full gas can on my porch as a warning that he was going to burn my house down. It got to a point where I had an actual officer assigned to my case, officer Thomas Strick. I still remember his name, Thomas Strick. He ended up actually being assigned to the because because I had to keep calling and he was like like, like that was his area. So one day I called because I spotted him in the neighborhood. He was walking around and he had a backpack on.
Speaker 4: He was walking like this with his backpack, and I'm like, you got a half white nigga with a backpack. It's probably not gonna go well.
Speaker 6: And for me being on probation, because I was, you know, I'm still on probation and shit at the time, like there's nothing that I can really do without getting in trouble other than continuously called the police because I need a paper trailer to protect myself. So I'm sitting here and I'm at the driver's window of the police car talking to officer strict. All of a sudden, he seen me eat and he see him talking. So here I was like, there he go right there, there go right there. So I'm saying, he was like he went and he stopped me. He threw him in the back of the fucking squad car.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He took him and he pulled off.
Speaker 9: Like but see, that's why what you just mentioned on kind of off topic. But having those police in the neighborhood gets to know you, you get to know them.
Speaker 4: He didn't have a choice.
Speaker 6: I had to call him and say he didn't have a fucking choice. He might as well have been personally, he might as well have in personal fucking security. Because now I thought that they were I thought that they were going to rest my mom because that day that they sent them to the house and they thought that they was. Yeah, when I tell you my mama went the fuck off, I would too. And and and one of them was like a sergeant or some shit, and he was a he was a black guy. But when I tell you, my mama went the fuck And when she was like, get the fuck out of my like, she just went the fuck off. And I'm I'm I'm pregnant and you already know what that's like. And I'm frustrated, and when I tell you, like I was stumped, like I was crying, like I was so frustrated and just mad because I'm like, this nigga has been harassing me for the longest and y'all not doing shit. The restrainer order ain't fucking doing nothing. Restrainer orders are a joke because as many times as he violated, they let that nigga plead down to like three of them, and even then they stayed the sentence, so they didn't put him in jail right the fuck away. All No, But then the moment you pop a motherfucker, then they be mad and talking about some Well you should have called the police. I did, you bitches, wasn't doing your job. You might as well put me on the fucking forest, put me on the payroll. I had to kill my own fucking stalker. That mine said. She said, they don't help until something happens, which is sad, right, and it'd be too late. It'd be too fucking late, like they will watch all of this ship unfold and do absolutely fucking nothing.
Speaker 4: But yes, this nigga was a fucking minute. He was a goddamn terror. I did feel good. Now he dig get his ass whooped the uk mm hmm.
Speaker 6: And then when he got beat up, he got beat up by younger people like they were miners. We were at chante house and now I'm at my cousin house. I actually met him through my cousin's baby daddy. So I am holding her youngest daughter like it's a baby, and he coming there grabbing my fucking hair and shit while I have the baby.
Speaker 4: So I had to give the baby to one of them, and I gir.
Speaker 6: She had this big ass cast iron scalet on her uh stove, and I took it and I hit him with it. All of her baby daddy's little brothers like they whipped his ass like they literally beat him on his shoe in the sock. So by the time the police came and arrested him, and shit, he only had one shoe and sock on. But my uncle, but my uncle shout out to my uncle Carl. My uncle Carl came and when I tell you this, nigga was on his fucking knees begging my uncle because my uncle's a big dude, begging my uncle not to shrad his shit.
Speaker 9: You ain't think about none of that when he was wreaking habit. Nope, I'm glad he gonna.
Speaker 4: This story would be a lot.
Speaker 6: I've had a nigga shoot at me because I was at a fucking stripper party.
Speaker 4: It's niggas is wild. Now I've set ship on fire though, hm hm, So I think.
Speaker 9: When it comes to the stories of who has done the craziest things, I think you won.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but even the crazy ship that I did, it wasn't just like because we broke up it was it was always something that was attached to it, Like even like with the fire ship, like it was std shit involved like that was that was what set me the fuck off. I've never just did shit crazy to being crazy. Yes, you hit me with a car, Yes, shit, everybody know the fucking story.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the reason why I asked that is because of something that came up on social media. Tone you want to play that video the moment to caption the girl with our lip gluss that one yep, done in a relationship.
Speaker 13: This is one of my We weren't in the relationship, but this is probably one of my favorite crazy Kayla stories because I don't have that many, but I'm a scorpio and I have that crazy in me though.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, like it exactly.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: I was dating a guy.
Speaker 13: Okay, I was dating a guy and he dumped me through a text message, and he dumped me for this singer slash actress who was famous at the time, dumped me for her, lied about it for months, then popped out with her, and it became this public thing and it was like, oh my god, we love them another, like celebrity iconic relationship. And of course little old me, I'm devastated. I'm heartbroke, and I just moved to New York to like be with this person and move in with them.
Speaker 4: It was a whole thing.
Speaker 12: It's not what y'all think.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you guys will not be able to figu this out. Everything, Well, who cares, it's not. So he breaks up with me, dumps me, moves on, and for Halloween that year, I dressed up as her.
Speaker 4: I dressed up as that lady for Halloween.
Speaker 13: And not only they're they're somewhere there on the internet and it went by that, it went viral.
Speaker 3: It was everywhere, and it.
Speaker 13: Was before like I was even anything on Instagram, which is why it was even funnier because everybody's like, oh my god, you.
Speaker 4: Look so goody did he say something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you call me.
Speaker 4: Crazy, like you're a crazy person.
Speaker 6: I don't know what she thought that she was achieving with that, but that that picture that mom was about to beat his meat too. Y, go ahead and put that on screen, please, so can we see who she dressed?
Speaker 4: Like, yes, so she was talking about Yes, oh.
Speaker 2: Smart move, buddy. I mean, I mean, you're in the fucked up boat now, but a one at the moment.
Speaker 7: You're not wrong.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, so I have an opinion about that too. It's probably a little unpopular, but yeah, so go ahead and put up that next one. I wait after you this. Yep.
Speaker 6: So Tianna now knows, like what's going on. She said, it's really crazy that everyone is allowed to bother me and be distasteful. Everybody gets to play while I move with grace always. But now I want to have a little Sagittarius fun too, And it's a problem fucking in my part. I'm divorced and happily so. However, her choice of words were very distasteful and uncalled for. She knew exactly what she was doing. That lady said she was famous at the time, also said I don't care who see it. It was very distasteful and uncalled for. Most importantly, she knew people would so automatically my name was attached to the nonsense at that point.
Speaker 4: She didn't need to act me.
Speaker 6: That was very clearly a quick search. My name was trending without an act before even saying the word. That's how I seen it. On top of the fact that the math was in mathing and the facts weren't factor. However, the level of cringe factor was. I'm finding out, just like the world, that her intentions were ill and petty. She pulled the black card when it came to Taylor Swift, but in the same circle turned around and tried to bully the black woman that was married to her situationship because she claimed dumped her for me dressing up like me. For what crazy part about all of it is, I actually showed love under her pick when she posted it, like I did the other million people that dressed up as me for Halloween. Whole time, I ain't even know she was being shady now I do so in that case, Petty Pennies on, I had my little fun, I said what I said, and now I'm done and headed back to set. How did you think that that you being petty to her in any way?
Speaker 11: That's the weirdest place I've ever seen, right, Like, you didn't you didn't doing that. He dumbed you for me, and then you went and decided to be me like that is That's ill, That's ill.
Speaker 2: That's why we think women is fucking tycho.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 6: Like if anything I would, I think I would dressing your ap like instead of you.
Speaker 1: You d.
Speaker 4: Here's my thing with it, and I think and it kind of is unrelated to what she said. In particular, yo, he the energy that she had for this situation when a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 9: And Barros was frolicking on the boat with this nigga and was fucking around with him when y'all were still married, and that was all over the internet and she said.
Speaker 4: Absolutely nothing about it.
Speaker 9: But then it's like this situation, it's like, oh no, I'm wearing And I think a lot of people when I was reading the comments had agree with that too. It was like okay, like yeah, she did this, but it wasn't as serious as all of this other stuff, and normally you stay quiet when he's attached to any other woman or got anything else going on, and you decided to all of a sudden pop out and speak now when amberban frollocking with your nigga and your friends spoke out, and you didn't say shit like.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Mind? She said, will is Amber speaking on her? And I think that's my thing. It's like how I have always said, I have never beef with a bitch. I had a problem with a bitch over a nigga, but I have had it over disrespect. In this case, you pulled some and then you had me under this motherfucker comment and complimenting you and shit because I didn't know you was on bullshit like this is something that you.
Speaker 4: Did directly towards me.
Speaker 6: I don't give a fuck about it that nigga, but this was some ship that you did towards me and bitch for what. So maybe that's why I understand it, because I've always felt like, but I'm not gonna be with you over no nigga.
Speaker 4: Just keep your just keep your mouth off me. You know what I'm saying. Don't don't do no bullshit towards me. And I don't. We don't got to worry about it.
Speaker 11: I think, And she look at it like the game is the game, this is the circle we hang out, and this is the level of people.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna day other famous.
Speaker 9: No, this situation with them was they were it was her friends said they were messing around behind Tiana back when they were married, and so to all of a sudden pop out with her, it's like, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: You was crying to Tiana and saying no, no, no, it's not like that. It's not like that, but now it looks like that's what it is.
Speaker 11: But the game is the game. She's not speaking on well, me and him doing and got nothing to do with you. That's why we're cheating. Anybody supposed to know what we're doing. I have had out here with the over disrespect.
Speaker 6: I have had family that is going behind my back and fuck niggas that I was fucking weird, right.
Speaker 4: I didn't get mad at nobody. I didn't cuss nobody out. I didn't do none of that.
Speaker 6: The one time that I spoke was when you felt like you was gonna go to this nigga and tell him some shit about me, because bitch, if you wanted to fucking you do that, keep your mother fucking name, keep my motherfucking name out your mouth, do whatever you go do. And if you can pull that nigga without saying anything about me, then you do that.
Speaker 4: But the moment you get to, oh, well, you know she this and you know she that. See now you want me to slap the fuck out you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like so so for me, I think that's why I don't look at it that way, because it's like you fucking with that nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm not even with him no more.
Speaker 6: So whatever y'all was doing in it clearly don't matter because we divorced anyway, so clearly something about him wasn't shit. But the fact that you are talking now, like right now on the platform about how you was petty towards me, you could have kept that story to yourself.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Man, that like that is like you really said, damn he left me for her. I'm finna go baby oil myself up and go be her on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Like what the fuck.
Speaker 11: Somebody's supposed to the walker gift under that way?
Speaker 6: He just be like, yeah, that man said, And she could have told the story without making it known who it was or throwing shade who is she?
Speaker 4: She used to date? The chick?
Speaker 9: Who the guy that, Yeah, she's kind of in like journalism and like the sports world, and she's also.
Speaker 7: Who is she?
Speaker 2: What is her name?
Speaker 4: Honestly Taylor no joy by future baby sins what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, who are these holes?
Speaker 11: And then you're sitting on the couch next to the angel reasons should be somewhere in the fucking gym shooting fucking free throws or something like, what is it all?
Speaker 4: But what's funny?
Speaker 1: Injury?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, use your other hand.
Speaker 2: Get it strong, ye y'all letting this white girl come in here and watch all y'all.
Speaker 4: Your other hand, get it drunk.
Speaker 1: A break?
Speaker 4: This sounds like advice to give a nigga to masturbate with.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it did that.
Speaker 6: Mine said, never the dude, It's always a disrespect. And I've been in those situations a lot.
Speaker 9: You probably was like, this is gonna be a silent like when you see, you gonna know what You're gonna know that I know, and it's gonna be a one to one thing, which all these years it might have been.
Speaker 2: But Shorty won't walk up and punch you in the face.
Speaker 6: Stop playing with people, and and then it was like that was my only thing on top of that, and then you and then you're throwing additional shade on top of like and she was famous at the time.
Speaker 4: The motherfucker. I still don't know that she's that chicken. I love Tiannah Taylor.
Speaker 6: I think now she's she's really really, really focusing on her acting. You know, I got to watch one of her movies. I forgot the name of it, but people say that it was actually really good.
Speaker 4: She's a good actress. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I forgot the name of it. Yeah, but I think that was her thing.
Speaker 6: And then people were taking a clique that she had on Breakfast Club out of context because they thought that she was talking about Emma when she was talking about her career.
Speaker 4: She wasn't even talking about him. When she was like as far as like.
Speaker 6: We're going where you appreciate it, and she was saying like how like we're doing music and stuff, it was just it was a lot of hurdles and obstacles and stuff. When she wasn't feeling like she didn't have the people rallying behind her that she should have have to be able to give her that push, and she turned, you know into acting like she realized like that's really what you know she want to put her focus into.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, damn, I like that. I like that ain't but yeah that I ain't never.
Speaker 6: Seeing no, like that's some like that's some single white female ship, like because the time I saw motherfuckuld do that and they was trying to take take over and turn into somebody else, it was some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Damn. I want to watch Face Off Can Eat the Peach for hours.
Speaker 2: That movie was cold, Like I just remember mastering the movie.
Speaker 6: You said you gotta go, oh no, because it's funny because one of the things I was talking about that actually fits you.
Speaker 2: So that's all been good that.
Speaker 4: The second one, Nope, yep, play that. Let's it go.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say some controversial men need to stop taking women on dates.
Speaker 4: Dates, take her out of here. You need to stop going on dates.
Speaker 12: Elaborate.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say why you should never take a woman out on a.
Speaker 14: Date that you don't have vested interest in, and that you're not sure she has a vested interest in.
Speaker 15: You.
Speaker 4: Stop trying to disillusion her with your money.
Speaker 14: Your resources, your ability to buy her roses and all that dumb stuff.
Speaker 4: That's not dumb. Disillusion meet baby all day and where have tho? What has that? What has that gotten you? Where are that? Exactly?
Speaker 14: So stop doing it. You're wasting your money, you're wasting your time. If you need to hold on, I'm not done. If you need if you want to know if a woman is interested in you for real and wants to not just use you as a meal plan, because let me tell you, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of my homegirls, a lot of my homegirls.
Speaker 14: Are going out with you because they're bored.
Speaker 4: They don't have nothing to do.
Speaker 14: They're not over the other doing somebody else in Vegas or fucking New York hasn't hit her back yet, so she's going out with your stupid ass.
Speaker 3: Jen.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of there's a lot of truth.
Speaker 4: I know, there's supercimes. I've been there. So stop taking her out on dates. And what do you do to get to know? The talk on the phone, because there's only so much what you do with coffee that's minimal. I wouldn't even mind her coffee. Let me tell you that might let me tell you don't buy her anything. Don't spend a dime, don't spend a nickel, don't spend a penny. Go somewhere that is freaking If she is unwilling to go there with you, don't go out with her. It's pick me face. I don't care because FaceTime got her point. She's FaceTime.
Speaker 14: Talk to her on FaceTime, talk to her on the phone. Where if she wants something from you without knowing you, she's playing you. Oh my, and and that's so that's kind of my thing.
Speaker 4: So I feel like.
Speaker 6: I feel like and and and and this is something like like one of the only men who's always been like one hundred percent upfront with me about you know, how men are, and like how to handle them and shit like that, like my uncle Carl. But I feel like whatever standard is set in the beginning is what they really go roll with. And we see niggas all the time, including this nigga. They will post all the time, oh I had her doing this and didn't even have to do that, And then once they get to that point, they're like, well, shit, I ain't got to do nothing, period, no matter how much you know what I'm saying, Like whatever, whatever, we go from this point, You've already showed me that I don't have to do nothing for you, so I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Bro says this all the time, all the time.
Speaker 6: So it's not just us, Like, there are men who look at that just as much as we do, and once they realize that they don't have to do anything, they're not going to fucking do it.
Speaker 4: You become a free lunch. Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that you got to break the bank, Dayton, you gotta take bitches out to the most expensive places, none of that. But I'm not with the you don't have to do anything. Yeah, I'm not with you. You don't have to do anything like.
Speaker 9: Women like don't be a well I don't require much because then it's like, oh, well you don't require much. Seta do shit.
Speaker 4: Team.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's like, I'm not saying that, you know, you should be making all this extravagant effort for people without getting to know them first, because I agree with the initial part that she said, We're like before you know that, there's a real vested interest both you know on both sides.
Speaker 4: Time I'm surprised you still want it. You need to heat it up.
Speaker 6: It looks like it got cold and stiff a little bit. Should we eat on the show all the time? Oh uh, Fritz said, give him a mic. I can't hear with the man and saying he don't need one, he don't need one. He's actually on his way out the door. I want to thank you for coming in, brother. I appreciate your presence.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you heard she hit people with cards.
Speaker 12: Hand you.
Speaker 3: I said that if.
Speaker 15: I said, you better get a date before you take your draws off, because if you take your draws off first, you take and ship after that.
Speaker 4: So right, which is what? Which is what? I just said?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 4: He says all the fucking time, So I feel like you have to find.
Speaker 2: Let me see, she don't deserve it.
Speaker 3: She just can't get it from the here.
Speaker 12: You can have whatever you want.
Speaker 4: But but he talks about the niggas who do give it to him.
Speaker 6: Oh see, and you doing this And I fucked the bitch for a motherfucking four piece nugget.
Speaker 4: Like why is that they business? Because you didn't do it.
Speaker 11: That don't mean to say all this shit really be situation, So like she may run. I'm just saying, for like one nigga may stand on that bitch head and be like, well, I fucked you already so all that day ship So so she's not gonna get no date out of you, which you might talk the next nigga and giving her a date and spending money because the nigga that she actually liked not doing that.
Speaker 4: I say, it's really.
Speaker 5: It'd be funny. I see some easy work. Say I ain't settling for.
Speaker 2: What you did already already like nigga.
Speaker 4: Less than me but nothing And I'm saying a lot y'all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but just because she can't, you know, stun on you or home mee.
Speaker 2: But if she gonna stand on something.
Speaker 5: Think about it. Be seeing nigga stressing out about this mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Absolutely like you like me? This getting huge, the run around, the.
Speaker 2: Runner around, and.
Speaker 5: I don't know, times is just changing. That is my business though.
Speaker 2: I just be laughing about.
Speaker 4: Uh said.
Speaker 6: Folks be saying little maintenance because they don't believe they're worth the effort maintain me. The fuck can't la Ken said, No, bro got a point. How you fuck him and want to date me? I don't want to date. I want to fuck.
Speaker 2: This time.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: I was a side chicken. He was dating me, he was taking me on dates, we was going out.
Speaker 2: A conversation.
Speaker 3: You can leave now. Only God told me you was salid and now you can bad place.
Speaker 4: You might still be there.
Speaker 8: No, But.
Speaker 6: So I don't one hundred percent disagree with her, like because I do agree that when you were dating people, you need to date people that you know are interested in you. That is why we have so many niggas who are always online crying and talking about.
Speaker 4: Me, and these bitches just won't free meals and they just won't free.
Speaker 6: You are in her inbox from January to August, talking to yourself. She finally agreed to go on the day you take her out for dinner, and then she don't call you again.
Speaker 4: You set yourself up for that. Big facts, little like huge facts.
Speaker 7: This this is facts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because some niggas' you just fuckable, but I might want to date you though that that's very it's very true.
Speaker 4: It's very true. I feel like I've definitely had sex with Ninglas that I had no desire.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Lee said, but sometimes the girls just want to fuck too when we're in date Monk. That's different, which is true because there are niggas who I might be like, you know what, I'm sexually attracted, but I don't see nothing else with them. He can he can go on this only fans camera, and then other than that, it's something completely different.
Speaker 4: So it's like.
Speaker 11: You're being what we'd be a day mom. That's cool, go on days. I'm just not trying to take you.
Speaker 4: We actually talked about that.
Speaker 6: But the motherfucker coming in lust out the gate because I and I tell me in this because I know I'm around pieces of ship like y'all all the time. So when so when when niggas would approach me in a certain way and I tell them like, I don't just fuck with random niggas.
Speaker 4: That ain't my thing. Oh you know, let's go out, let's get to know, because you've already showed you. I know what you because if.
Speaker 6: If if you really had the intent of getting to know me and day didn't mean you would have lived with that.
Speaker 4: So I already know what it is. No, I'm not interested, right mm hmm. So it's you know, well, you know what's funny.
Speaker 2: Want to spend money and date.
Speaker 6: What's just funny. But when they do do that, then you have niggas who are not minded it. You have niggas who are not mine. So I find a perfect example. So everybody knows with me and doing only fans. You may have some guys who feel like I am not worth dating because I was doing poor. That is perfectly fine for them to feel that way about about dating. Now, I will not take slander from a nigga with syphilis.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: Thank you for tuning in to this episode of Holy Awkward it is.
Speaker 11: I'm just.
Speaker 4: Always go do appreciate you for tuning in.
Speaker 11: It's just like, but what I'm saying is all you did was called you must you can wash your arm fists. Bro, you put something you gotta get shot for it, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Him having simphilis is like the running joke.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you how women takes you too far? How did you out you and your mama?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 9: Why do?
Speaker 4: But this this is different.
Speaker 6: This is not a woman taking stuff too far. This is sibling rivalry. Siblings always takes you.
Speaker 4: Barely.
Speaker 3: Let y'all tell it.
Speaker 4: Like wine and mine, Yes, way too far?
Speaker 7: No, just like you got what's what?
Speaker 4: Wait? That was old country buffet and we had the waitress.
Speaker 2: Taking waitress ship and like we're still having to turn around. And she was in the booth telling her.
Speaker 4: You see how fast traveling. Now, that's how fast mono traveling. A LEXI gave it to him. Tell me you got Bell's palsy. This is a sick bunch, myno.
Speaker 3: Bell's the funny thing is Caleb be funny shot out and.
Speaker 4: It's a sorry from Herbie and musty this is a.
Speaker 1: Dress a lie.
Speaker 4: How did we get here?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, bro hospital because you have myno, and you know what? Why did you?
Speaker 6: But listen, Taylor Tayler and it's so bad? Have you have you noticed that wine immune system been sucked up? Ever since then? Remember why never got sick that one time when that bitch gave him mine? Then all of a sudden he got a call out?
Speaker 4: Why you.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Because ever since then your am system but not a wack? How did you? Oh my jo, I don't need to.
Speaker 7: My mind, I never had no motherfucking.
Speaker 12: But yet you sit next.
Speaker 8: You have.
Speaker 4: Right yeah, when I okay, you gotta go home to take a shot. So so you have Bell's palsy, let it go. That's that's the only that's not connecting. How he had.
Speaker 3: This is this the last time we tell story telling?
Speaker 7: I like, let.
Speaker 2: But let them.
Speaker 4: Okay, so how does that tie into him?
Speaker 11: I asked to to give me a ride to the hospital. Okay, that's all tone did. When I got in the car, Ton was perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: I was cool.
Speaker 4: I just couldn't talk.
Speaker 2: Then Tom said that the next.
Speaker 3: Was the next day was very next day. The next morning he said, couldn't put the left side of my face.
Speaker 4: And yours is having a stroke, that.
Speaker 2: Is and I couldn't want to live.
Speaker 11: But like as soon as he was soon as he wrote it in like the group chat, I just automatically thought it Jim rows, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny, that's the first thing that came to my head.
Speaker 9: The hospital when somebody said somebody somebody said, drop you off at the hospital. I'm thinking declined.
Speaker 3: I was last on New Year's where my leg was by someone's going on with my leg?
Speaker 6: Family, Leo said, I thought Bell's palsy comes from like a doctor making the air during birth.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Can it can? It can actually be a reaction to a viral infection, which.
Speaker 3: Is why we keep saying he had money.
Speaker 10: Now, it couldn't That's why I always keep saying he had mino, because because the only person I talked to this nigga in my and I had a Toyota at the time, so it was a car.
Speaker 3: No, it was cold. It was when there.
Speaker 1: Like this.
Speaker 4: Tones out here looking like two facemen batman.
Speaker 10: This whole shot, this face wasn't moving, like I'm having whole conversations on this side, but this one's still staying in.
Speaker 4: Place, Todd said, mana was so much conviction, so your face was just confused.
Speaker 9: You know what's Ah, that's a lot going on in months, damn.
Speaker 4: Okay, But see now it makes sense.
Speaker 10: I was mad at that nigga for a good three months because I couldn't be mad at her because whatever you had you got from her.
Speaker 4: How long did you have that for it?
Speaker 3: It's like not even the whole week.
Speaker 4: Your faces messed up for a week.
Speaker 3: You just couldn't move, just.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe a cramp that from that tremendous head he was offering bitches on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I never had to complain about that either, saying.
Speaker 2: Like, why are you going in the archives of our.
Speaker 3: Line because our lives are funny? To her when she's depressed.
Speaker 4: She laughs at us, put the found thing up and like it because I found out.
Speaker 2: What they said.
Speaker 4: I'm telling this sphilis. The moral of the story is kids said, damn it me me. I was just about to say that. So the moral of the story is for the fellas stop dating women that don't like you.
Speaker 6: Y'all won't be bitter and all on social media women crying about being used for dates and women is just gold diggers and all, and they just looking for free meal and all this ship. You know, when the motherfucker is not interested. Okay, you're getting dry conversations. She's barely responding to you. Like I said, there there's somebody. There is somebody in my dn Actually there's a couple of people. There are a couple of guys in my DMS I could very well use if I wanted to. I'm just it's not worth the fucking headache because all of this time that I've been telling y'all that I'm not interested in going out. I'm not interested in dating. I don't want to come kick it with you, I don't want to meet you out. I don't want to do any of these things. But then I randomly get bored one day, or maybe I'm mad at Baity's my band. I'm like, you know what, Damn, I could go for some motherfucking buffalo wings today. Well, what you're doing and then I go. You set yourself up for that because I've been telling you for the last few years. It's not even just a couple of weeks or even a couple of months. I've been telling you for the last few years that I am not interested in dating you, and nothing clicks for you to be like, Damn, all of a sudden, this bitch want to go out?
Speaker 4: Man, what's she on?
Speaker 6: No, you think that you're now all of a sudden exactly? You think that you thene bore me down. Oh yeah, I'm finally finna get that.
Speaker 7: See that's why I stay out to having unboxer exactly why I just feel like it's.
Speaker 3: All I mean.
Speaker 6: And I'm not even saying that you should stay out, but I think that at a certain point, if you're like, all right, this interaction ain't really going. You know how I wanted it to go. You see you at the stage left, but you just keep it going. You keep it going, and then you're mad at us. The rest of us who didn't use you because you didn't use any type of discernment. You was like, hey, you know what, I'm gonna take this bitch out who never responds to me ever unless she's hungry screenshot ship.
Speaker 7: So once you stop talking to me in the mbox, I'm not here and talk to myself.
Speaker 4: It's all just so confusing and so just like.
Speaker 9: So that's the lesson like this because I mean I haven't really given too much of my opinion about it.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Give you scared scared one he should go to the doctor.
Speaker 9: I feel like it's it's confusing because it's like I said, on one hand, it's like, oh, don't be the woman that says you don't require too much, you know, ask for stuff, expect stuff, and.
Speaker 4: Can they take you out, make me give you money.
Speaker 9: And then on the other end, with the men, it's like, oh, you all go there and all you want is money you don't want.
Speaker 4: But then say, for instance, like.
Speaker 9: When I watched that clip, I said, I could get what I agree with what she's saying, and I mean, you know, we talking about it all the time.
Speaker 4: But you have somebody like me who's genuinely like a good person. I have a good heart, nurturing, caring. It comes with the terrors for you.
Speaker 9: But also because like she said, I don't.
Speaker 4: I've never been a person to have my handout. I don't. I don't be asking niggas for nothing. I don't need no cash.
Speaker 9: App she's talking about all you want to go have a coffee, go do something free, even buy the coffee.
Speaker 3: Cool. Cool.
Speaker 4: I just want to spend time with you. You don't got to spend money to do that. It's free. But being like this in this world, it just gets confusing because it's like, do you asking in the summer? Do you not?
Speaker 12: Do you?
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 9: Do I care about you because I genuinely do, or do I have to pretend like I don't. It's like your mind just gets so confusing to the point where I'm just like.
Speaker 2: No, you know what.
Speaker 6: Never my mother told me something never mind a long time ago, a very long time ago, and she said, the moment you go and your like in those early stages, the moment you go in your purse, he is going to get accustomed to that.
Speaker 4: He is never going to treat you the same again. And yeah, and I can tell you that that is not.
Speaker 6: Then a lie like I updated, Yeah, I updated two different times of dudes. And it's like, it's like I said, if you are dealing with somebody and you are not requiring them to do anything, that is the standard that you were setting. So then as much as you, oh well, I'm just simple, I just like you know, you to show up with You don't even have to get me a bouquet of roses. You can just show up with some raggedy dandelions.
Speaker 4: They don't even have to be a food.
Speaker 6: Dandelions that could be the ones that you can just get ready to blow they already dead the.
Speaker 4: Hell and now.
Speaker 6: Down the line, you in this relationship with this man and he don't never do this. He don't never like because you told him that he didn't have to. You showed him that your bar was in the fucking basement, a flooded basement at that.
Speaker 9: I mean, she's being honest, And like I said, I don't have a problem taking a koind of building.
Speaker 4: I mean, in general, I don't ask people for shit.
Speaker 9: So me coming into contact with a nigga that is gonna be given by and paying do this and do that, that's a different world for me because in general, I don't ask people for shit. I don't know how to accept when somebody's like here or trying to do something like That's just not.
Speaker 4: The way my mind works, not even with just a nigga. This is what people in general like it.
Speaker 6: Just but it's like, but I know just how many niggas are like the nigga that was just sitting here, and it's like the moment they see that they can get whatever with the bare minimum, you will never get anything over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And the only reason, the only way.
Speaker 6: That I'm going to put myself in that situation is if I'm not looking for anything with you, Like if I know, like, oh, I'm just gonna treat this nigga like a prop. He's just gonna be some dick, or he's just gonna be a path to income like for my videos.
Speaker 4: Different where depending on who.
Speaker 9: If like you said earlier, if you don't have no emotional ties, you don't see yourself dating him. You barely even like the nigga as a person. You are literally just a prop. Were just about to be fucking and that is it. I don't need shadows. I halfway even like you, like, this is just what it is. It's nothing else. Yeah, when it's cutting dry.
Speaker 4: Like that, it's like, okay, that's.
Speaker 7: To stay away.
Speaker 4: Sometimes no, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's just you need to know me to you.
Speaker 6: You see, you see how there's a split right in the middle of this table. It's this side and it's this side.
Speaker 4: You need to know what you want.
Speaker 6: And I think a lot of people when they're dating than can't talking to you, mom. I think a lot of people when they are dealing with people, they don't set the standard for how they're going to date. They allow the person that they're dealing with to set the standard.
Speaker 4: So instead of saying.
Speaker 6: So, instead of saying, well, this is what I want going into this situation, or this is what I'm looking for, this is what I require, is just like, well, you lead the way and I'll take whatever you give me. And now you're in a situation that you didn't want to be in because you didn't put forth what you wanted from them. So now they're like, oh, ship just all I'm gonna give you. So now you're on Aaron. You're sitting here with Aaron Hall, and he talking about I'm gonna give you a piece of my love and that's all you got is a fucking piece a.
Speaker 11: Piece of foottom that's what that's what you get called. When you tell bitch is what you is and what you ain't gonna do, Well, we're gonna talk about it. What we're not gonna talk about what we do and what we're not gonna do.
Speaker 7: Use a sensitivedviced nigga.
Speaker 4: No, it's called communication.
Speaker 3: Why are you listening to a ball headed nigga who wants a podcast him?
Speaker 11: But that's how some women feel when you expressed like, look, this is, this is how it is, is how it's gonna be, this is then then you leave her alone.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: That's what she said.
Speaker 3: But like she said, you got to know what you want people.
Speaker 6: Once I tell you, if you don't know what, if you don't know what you want for yourself, then how you were somebody? You are never going to have a successful day of life because if you don't know what you want, you just collecting whatever people give me around the way, like.
Speaker 4: An honest conversation about myself.
Speaker 9: I know this, I know this is what I want, but because I haven't had it or I feel like I'm not gonna get it. It's like you training your mind to just accept other ship that you know you really don't want, and it to come into the realization like this is not what you want. You need to be honest about what you want and start aligning yourself with those types of situations. And once I came to that realization, phone dry. Everybody fall off because none of this is what I want at all. None of this a line, none of this is intentional. It's all the waste my time because now I'm being honest with myself and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Because and a lot of people.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna bring up a post that I made in some of the comments because this nigga's kind of slow. You can read it out loud because but you know, gotta remember, everybody don't watch life.
Speaker 4: You gotta show people. Leelo said, you got to show people how to love you.
Speaker 9: If you're in a relationship with me, please believe you're packing my car up for these vending events and supporting my business.
Speaker 4: That's my love language, make my life easier.
Speaker 3: And I agree, I agree, but I got to know a caveat on that.
Speaker 10: But you also got to make sure you show up for him the same way that he needs for his love language, because a lot of times people will want that person to do that, but then they'll only show up the way that they want to show up, not the way that person wants them to show up. They're not reciprocating it in the way to make that person feel just the same way that he's making you feel.
Speaker 3: It makes it feel like you're a helpmate not someone you love.
Speaker 6: That's true, but that was a huge problem when me and Cam were together. That was a huge, huge problem, Like he would do things that he felt like he wanted to do and it would seem like I was being unappreciative, which you know, I I've admitted this, like when me and Kim had an episode on the Pot.
Speaker 4: But it's like realizing, like.
Speaker 6: Doing things that you want to do versus the things that make me feel loved, they're not the same. And it's like, no matter how much you do, if it's not within my love language, it's gonna be a disconnect and it's always gonna be something whether you feel like I'm being ungrateful or I'm being bitchy or I'm never happy, and it's like because you're not showing me what I need in order to fill luck, and it goes the same way for me. So that actually brings me to say there was a post, I saved it and mis see, so there was a chicken and she was she was I messages somebody and she was like, so my husband bought me a fridge because I had been complaining but he didn't get the right one. And I'm sad, but I gotta be happy and said, oh man, did you tell him which one you want it? She sent a sad face and said, yes, I did, but he thought he was getting.
Speaker 4: Some kind of deal.
Speaker 6: Now you have a lot of people who half and half they're half who understand and they're a half who oh man, and that's ungrateful and that's whatever. And it's like she's not complaining to him about it. She's like, you know, I gotta, you know, be put on a smiley face for her. But I feel like with us talking about stop doing stuff that you want for people, like if you're not gonna get me what I asked for, or I would rather you just not do it, Okay.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna play Devil's advocate on that one because I don't think it's not that he didn't get what he asks for.
Speaker 3: She didn't give the importancy of why she needed that specific model.
Speaker 10: She just said, I wanted a fridge because I want to put my wine in it. But she told him the exact one that she wanted. But like I said, he's saying, hey, I'm getting a deal.
Speaker 4: He went.
Speaker 10: Because that's why I said, sometimes not knowing the importancy of why you want this particular one, because I can say, hey, I want a fridge for the studio because I like to keep the water in here cool.
Speaker 3: But there's a particular well you know what, what does it look like?
Speaker 10: And I seen you one and you thinking I only want that one because of the size of it, not that I want this particular one because it has a warm side and the cold side so when I put food in, there's still good. You don't know that that's the reason why I want that particular one.
Speaker 4: But if he did know that, would it have changed because and he would have been like, well, I know you.
Speaker 3: Know this, but I got to deal with what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: If he knew that and he's steel wing and got a different one because it was cheaper, then yeah, my nigga, you fucked up. But if you said I need a fridge, it's this is the this is the type of fridge I need, and that's all you said. I'm gonna go find a fridge of that type. And if I see Best Buy got this same fridge for one hundred dollars less, I'm buying this because I just think you need a fridge of this size, not that you want this particular one with tablet built into it so you can know what's going on when you at work. It sometimes just conveyed little details like that can make a big difference for some people.
Speaker 9: But I feel like that wouldn't matter because it feels based off of what she just read. It seemed like you in inn you saw that it costs too much or possibly and you found a deal. So in the top of your mind, it was the price.
Speaker 3: So the details was because we didn't know the level of importance.
Speaker 9: He didn't put in the effort because okay, it costs this much here, But did you go to other stories to check, like how much effort did you put in to get her the one that she acts.
Speaker 4: For all of those details.
Speaker 6: Jelly Bean is a child, Yes, jelly Bean don't got no fucking job. Jelly Bean is in a position where you get what the fuck I buy you because she's a child with no job.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: I just had jelly Bean pick out a new bed. I told her, I said, going Amazon, because it was like prime days. I said, go on Amazon. Fine, a bed that you like, now you can get it, like put a couple of options in the cart and stuff like whatever little features or you know whatever. If whatever you choose is too much, I'll try to find something like I community. And she's a child, and I communicated that with her. So when I found a bed, that was it. You know, as as much as I want to say no, I was actually about to say, Ken, I'm gonna need your assistance.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna need you to come to you, mister half handyman.
Speaker 2: It gets stuck in that. That's still funny, No.
Speaker 4: Because still going strong, kid.
Speaker 10: You know what, First of all, shout out to kle I'm gonna give Kylla her flower because somebody was really about to be like, fuck that, I'm not talking to that nigga. That nigga was never putting nothing in my house. And she was like, uh, he came in, he did this and it's still working.
Speaker 3: Everything good.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, well, I guess I'll let him to fix my house all my still kid was about to get a bad Yelp review for something Kayla King.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but before I purchased a bed, so I looked at him, like, Okay, this is what you want. I found a bed in line with what she was looking for for a lower price. I called her into my room and I said, Jelly, look at this bed. Tell me if this is close enough to you know, the one that you picked hers. And she looked and she was like, it pretty much got all the same stuff. Like I'm fine with this, and she's a kid who didn't have a choice, and I still communicated with her.
Speaker 10: Okay, first of all, we can only go based off of her posts, so we don't know if he didn't try to call her and she didn't answer.
Speaker 3: She was at work, you know, he didn't respond. He right here in the moment making the person.
Speaker 12: We don't know that.
Speaker 10: Unfortunately, it's the one sided conversation. But at the same time, you were considerate enough and you look to see if it had all the same features. Okay, she may not have insinuated that these features are very important she did.
Speaker 6: She wanted the one with the charging you know how they have like the different charger connected into the headboard and the led.
Speaker 3: Im talking about the chicken.
Speaker 1: The chicken, the fridge.
Speaker 3: So you didn't tell me what the importance he of this fridge was. So just like you did.
Speaker 10: You've seen a fridge that was cheaper, that checked all the normal boxes of what a fridge needs to have.
Speaker 3: You bought that fridge going to business.
Speaker 2: I think he told you what she wanted just go by.
Speaker 4: It was very simple for you. Just go and get this is what she wants.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 2: That reason of this.
Speaker 11: Post is why if my girlfriend in the future is not a sneakerhead, do.
Speaker 7: Not make no attempt to buy me no shoes Because as much as I would.
Speaker 11: Be appreciative that you went out and you thought it was cute and you brought it home, I know what kind of shoes I like.
Speaker 2: If you bring me some bullshit home, you're.
Speaker 11: Gonna be upset because you're like, bag, why you don't want the shoes I bought you?
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: They don't matter. I got in this closet, which is fucking crazy because we lived.
Speaker 10: Together, which is why I be so disturbed when my kids buy me shoes for my birthday or whatnot, because it's like, it's my kids, so I can't be mad.
Speaker 3: But then I look at the shoes you bought me, It's like I would never wear these.
Speaker 4: But I mean we had I had a situation like that, were dealing with back to school.
Speaker 9: There were some new Balances he wanted to and they were one fifty and I'm like, I can't bring myself to spend one fifty for some shoes. So I'm like, Okay, we're gonna go into the store and say he look ended up finding a pair of new Balance with a different color way on sale for one hundred dollars. So I'm like, okay, well and I and I plead in my case, this one is a different color and my natural a little more, but it's cheaper and we made But at.
Speaker 2: That point, if you was gonna spend a.
Speaker 10: Honey, you could, because he definitely would have cared a lot more about them shoes can.
Speaker 4: He loves them. He actually likes them better than the ones that he was gonna get.
Speaker 3: But getting back to thay, no, my child, he would.
Speaker 10: The fridge if it was me, I honestly would have bought the exact pig, the picture, the fridge and the picture.
Speaker 3: It would not have it.
Speaker 10: Gave a damn because you want to know why, I don't want to hear your damn mouth.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, but this is such a man response to this situation. If you know your partner, you should know when something is important to them. Why should they have to stress that.
Speaker 10: First of all, I initially start the conversation by saying, I'm playing Devil's advocate.
Speaker 4: But that's a response to the devil.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm playing devil because we have in a conversation we all agree he fucked up.
Speaker 2: Be up at nine am on the sniggers.
Speaker 12: That's how you do.
Speaker 9: I would you send me a picture normally like you send me a picture, detail oriented and just like all of the Steffs.
Speaker 4: You said that if she would have told him boom, he would have forgot that ship.
Speaker 3: By the time he got I see that we build different our military details.
Speaker 4: You can't even you really can't even send a nigga to the grocery store.
Speaker 3: He gonna get what he wants because we're hungry when you sent it to the store.
Speaker 11: Right though, Because I watch when like when I be at work and I be like customer watching. I watch how women's shop versus me versus when it's just a dude in their bombs versus when it's you and your wife. You either live alone or.
Speaker 9: You were just because you got to them with a list that has pictures on it, quantities and yes, because why are there's so many different variations of bread?
Speaker 4: Because they gonna be like, you know.
Speaker 2: What, it's mad ship that just like why is there so much?
Speaker 4: He can't say y'all got to cheer with the me you don't even by mehul that go together?
Speaker 2: Yo. And one thing dudes like they don't never get no car, no basket. He's got seventy things in his head because I need to.
Speaker 1: But I'm like to carry.
Speaker 3: Because they came in just to get bread. Thought about it.
Speaker 4: Can suit.
Speaker 3: It's not one because it's just.
Speaker 9: Washing that recently and I promise it just made me it. I wanted to be like, please go put that back, please.
Speaker 7: Three and one.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's.
Speaker 2: Gotta look at it because.
Speaker 10: Like washing their hair with it, right, like the body washing the body wash my hair.
Speaker 3: I got a completely three and one man.
Speaker 2: People three and one is bad.
Speaker 3: I won't because my bathroom body watched some of that.
Speaker 6: I didn't know what Maybe, ladies, you see how we started the show talking about p H balance and ship. Maybe your pH not off because he's cheating. Maybe it's because he was three and one on his dick three one on the Yeah, yeah, I was like, yeah, SOAPRS man is INSTACR shoppers are the fucking worst, and that's your job. What I asked for is literally right fucking there. The substitutions that.
Speaker 4: I have seen.
Speaker 3: Why I never do never.
Speaker 6: Okay, now now you're asking for a cabbage and then bringing the lettuce, even though it's wrong.
Speaker 4: That is way more reasonable than the ship that I have seen. Did you see the post?
Speaker 9: I think the lady had actually tampions or something and they had like did a substitute for like mushrooms, chicken feed or crazy.
Speaker 4: This nigga said, if you got such a preference, go get it yourself. Motherfucker you getting paid to do it. Let me trying out you an instacart. One of the men in.
Speaker 11: Biktok and and the girlfriend or the wife was like, I need my husband and boyfriend and get me some pass with the wings and.
Speaker 3: This is not that slow.
Speaker 4: I saw that.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm saying, he brought.
Speaker 2: What they wanted past with the wings. He broke past and then like the sixties, he.
Speaker 3: Bre like car pads, no, like like GOLs.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 4: Minstrel pads. But instead of getting the pads with.
Speaker 6: The wings that wrap around the pennies, they got wings as in chicken wings.
Speaker 10: Like how do you not get the ones that got the flat bos? You got the you got pass, you went and got a butt.
Speaker 4: They heard pads with wings and thought pads and wings.
Speaker 10: In his defense, he thought they need sometimes y'all need chocolate when y'all going through y'all things.
Speaker 3: So he probably thought they maybe want some some.
Speaker 4: Assistan can't can't say, okay now that that guy might be retarded. No, it was the thing.
Speaker 6: It was multiple women doing it to their spouses, you know how, like when they show like when people text and show people response.
Speaker 4: No, it was multiple women who uploaded their men coming in with pads and wins.
Speaker 10: Give them a little grace because, first of all, if they don't, if they never had to deal with the shopping for y'all, they don't a lot of them don't know that there's.
Speaker 4: Right, no speaking of.
Speaker 6: Pictures, comment on the machine on the monitor. I mean it's technically machine, and she said, it's when they take the picture to show you what you're asking for, isn't there when the fucking thing is fully present in the fucking picture.
Speaker 4: Just look, make it make sense. Kim Kim just posted a picture of that.
Speaker 6: She was making something and it was a cheese that she wanted and they sent the picture and was like, they don't have that, and she was like, it's literally right there next to the such and such like, so the cheese that she wanted, it was just a.
Speaker 3: Back a little bit further the look. Okay, I can't say.
Speaker 6: So, I gotta say that maybe the men shoppers that I had grew up with single moms or something, because they don't miss the ones that I've had. Dave actually like the last one that I had, like and he was out at at Woodman's, like he took his time, like because I wanted certain like tortillas and shit, like, he actually took his time, and then when they didn't have them, he got the right substitution and everything.
Speaker 10: Okay, So can I ask you'all ladies a question, including the ones in the comments too, Would y'all consider grocery shopping just to make sure everything is done right the woman's job while we taking out garbages and stuff like that, because apparently if we go do it, we do it wrong. So if you in a relationship, will you take that as the woman's responsibility because apparently were not gonna do shit right.
Speaker 9: Okay, So for me personally, go on grocery shopping because I know how I cook and I know certain ingredients of highlight things to go. I don't mind grocery shopping, but if there's any a situation that arises, then I can't go to the grocery store. You should be able to step up and go to the grocery store efficiently for this household.
Speaker 6: I feel like you, regardless as an adult, you shouldn't be a fucking idiot. If I tell you, if I tell you, if I tell you to bring me a I need pickle onions and you go and bring me pickles and an onion, I'm gonna be pissed because I know how I wrote it right.
Speaker 3: You didn't even that.
Speaker 6: No nigga can talking about some gender roles exist for a reason. You should have thought of that ship when I was working two jobs while you was at home.
Speaker 4: Don't piss me off.
Speaker 3: God damn, I was didn't fast quick.
Speaker 4: Because no, I know what you said too.
Speaker 9: It's like, you're not about to keep finding stuff and doing the wrong on purpose because weaponized incompetence.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, old men who do that too.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 6: Don't forget something if you take a list, I really, I really regret that you weren't one of the ones that I hit with my car.
Speaker 4: Now I had to be with then it was newer. If you're dating back when I.
Speaker 11: Yeah significant other like send me to the grocery store, were like, no list, She's gonna understand that I was one of the kids that grew up in their parents work second shift.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be all kind of microwaving.
Speaker 4: You weren't. That's actually Lelo said.
Speaker 6: You will not grocer, thank Youlelo said. Leo said, you will not depart, You will not weaponized. Hold on, put Lelo on the screen. That is, Lelo said, you will not weaponize your incompetence. Figure it the funk out, or you will be paying for a door dash that night.
Speaker 9: How about get all of this ship and we went back to the grocery store because I'm trying to figure out how to hell this happened, like there is no but okay, what if I just had a damn baby? I can't leave and go to the grocery store. You gotta go to the store. Why are you stressing me out with this.
Speaker 4: Attention? Here's the thing too, if you're paying attention, we live together. I'm cooking. We're a household. You know how I shine. You know what I buy. So if you're at the store and you come back with some bull you know that I don't buy this ship.
Speaker 3: You know that I don't.
Speaker 4: You don't even eat this. But it's and I will be honest, it's not just men. My mom don't cook.
Speaker 2: In the room telling you how changed like ares from.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's experienced.
Speaker 4: My mom doesn't cook. But you know what my mom does.
Speaker 6: My mom don't just wing it and bring home when she thinks I mean, Mama, if it take her extra twenty minutes in that fucking store, you know what she does.
Speaker 4: She takes a picture of it and sends it and says, is this it?
Speaker 6: If it's something that I know that she's not familiar with and she's not gonna know what I'm talking about. I will scream shot it from Meyer app or whatever store she going to and said, this is what you're getting.
Speaker 10: The funny thing is I actually grocery shop better because my mom used to send me the centuries on my own with a list and dared me to come home with something.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Century is so high, and Centry seemed like a dump. I don't think I've been in the Cyria. That's like a billion where he can sat back the same. Century is like a step up from the hood Pickley Wiggly, not the one, not the pickly be out there, but like the good.
Speaker 9: But we have the point with Dylan where he's able to stop at the store on the way home. And there are times where I will go on the pick and Save app and I'll pull up a screenshot and I'll say, hey, I need you to go get this and the pick and Save all show you the picture.
Speaker 3: He will show you the eye.
Speaker 4: It will show you the price.
Speaker 9: And he's able to go in and with through that store because we don't been in there enough times and he know like, okay, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 4: Get pickled Oprah because he asks for a jar pickles.
Speaker 10: And I don't, I know see at that point them just niggas being dumb because you know read it's fundamental.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to help his future to the grocery store.
Speaker 6: And but I think another thing that really frustrates you when you were sending somebody to the grocery stoes because it's like I already have to do the cooking.
Speaker 4: You not about to cook this shit.
Speaker 6: I don't want to have to go spend my time in the grocery store because you act like you don't know what the fuck to do. Have to come home, prep this ship, cook it, and you're not doing absolutely fucking nothing. No, if you want to fucking eat, take your musty ass to the grocery store and go get this ship that I told you to get. Like I said, my mom, if she don't know, she will send me a picture or she will video chat me from the store and say, hey, is this what you was talking about?
Speaker 4: Is this what you need?
Speaker 13: Is this?
Speaker 4: And she paying the cart? Is this enough? Do I need to get more like that?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: Like back in our days when telephones and have a camera on it, Yes, but.
Speaker 6: Now, even back then, they used to write on the fucking would tear. I was gonna set the back of the envelope they tear and tell you exactly what you need.
Speaker 9: My mom and when my stepdad had to go to the store, my mom will always send me and my sister with her because she takes us a grocery shop. And we would go to the store with him because if he gets something that we know she don't normally buy, we can call it out while we at the store. Hey, she don't normally buy that, she usually get this one. Now, with my ex boyfriend, if there were ever times where I had to work and I couldn't make it to the grocery store, he don't know how to grocery shop, but yes, what he'll do, my mom will go right the list time and my mama go do it. And by the time I would get off work, the groceries to be there because he sent his mama to the store. You can't do it, but you figured out somebody that you knew could go.
Speaker 11: And do it.
Speaker 10: Because no girl, man that lives by himself should not not have a grocery shop. You can't just keep having two dollars pop pyees in the freezer on the top all the time.
Speaker 4: But niggas really be I don't know what you are talking about. I'm a Canadian farmer, so you don't have to go to the grocery store then paint over driving. I'm jealous you grow your food. Yeah, that's actually pretty dope.
Speaker 6: I actually love the fact that you are a farmer because that means that you have food that don't have all of our our Why if I wasn't extremely terrified of bugs and nature, and I wasn't allergic to everything, I would totally try to save my money to get me a farm and do my own thing.
Speaker 4: I would try to be police out here. You see how fine the ladies are to have their farms. Have you paid attention to that.
Speaker 10: I don't love the white women. They white women. I can't look at him that way. That's really not That's not what I want.
Speaker 7: Doing the tik tik challenge.
Speaker 6: See that said, I'm triggered in the bitch tone even when I'm fucking with hi nigga. I learn him by asking questions. So if he had my place, there are drinks that he likes, so he won't be him my ship. Here are your snacks, so you ain't in my ship, folks said, if it's just me and that's my favorite, what the problem is.
Speaker 10: I didn't say you couldn't have pop pies in your free I said you need to know how to buy other stuff besides just that.
Speaker 4: Nigga, I'm just fascinated by black culture in the States.
Speaker 3: What's that, lady man, I'll give you a path. Oh okay, that was the green dots on difficult.
Speaker 4: Talking about you talking about Marie Calendar.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, those are That's a different story I'm talking about.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm talking about talking about. I got you talking about the little red boe No, no green box. Now, I'm like, okay, calendar box, yes, okay, at least.
Speaker 3: You care a little bit.
Speaker 9: The green Boy's got loved you was talking about the banquet, the little red box with the pip pie and.
Speaker 10: The South, the one that get all sought like the one that gets soggy at the bottom.
Speaker 4: I love that crust Scooper, No, the bank was scoop around the bottom and eat and eat the crust. Who used to have good? Have y'all ever had the pop Hobaby from KOC Yeah?
Speaker 6: First, I haven't had. I haven't had them recently. I haven't had them recently, but like when they first first first drop, Oh my god, I.
Speaker 4: Used to take the corners off and kind of put them in there.
Speaker 6: Because the chicken used to like they used to because I don't know about now, Like I said, it's I haven't had them in all these years I was a kid.
Speaker 4: But when I used to eat them, okay, they had the biggest, juiciest pieces of chicken.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna do a quick call back.
Speaker 10: So you know when we were talking about the fridge earlier and how she said, you see how specifics are fucking important. Had she told them specifically why she want that fridge, he wouldn't have mattered. It was one hundred dollars cheaper. He would have bought the fridge she wanted that, you know, exactly on.
Speaker 4: The list of things that were important. Her specifics wouldn't have mattered.
Speaker 13: That.
Speaker 9: You want to know why, because he would have said, that costs too much, and this one is she So let's just get this one.
Speaker 7: Ain't that what you just did?
Speaker 3: I buy the one that I want in the picture.
Speaker 7: You didn't actual for one hundred dollars new balance. The actual ones I want.
Speaker 3: That's true, you did you No, that's still that same same dynamics.
Speaker 4: That's a child.
Speaker 9: That's kind of like she was saying, what the bed, the shoes still have to say your feature there was a different color, but you still need new balances.
Speaker 4: It's a different color comfort. And now they won his favorite pair of shoes.
Speaker 3: You just got lucky that that's his favorite pair of shoes.
Speaker 4: You infrigerator.
Speaker 6: There was also communication there. There was no communication for him to say, hey, and that's what do you think?
Speaker 12: What do you think?
Speaker 4: What do you think about this fridge?
Speaker 3: We don't know if he tried to call and she just didn't answer whatever.
Speaker 4: I feel like also gave she gave I don't.
Speaker 3: Know she gave a victim answer.
Speaker 4: I think my problem is this, I didn't like the responses to it.
Speaker 3: I give you that because some of the responses do I didn't like those.
Speaker 4: Spons was saying that she was ungrateful, and.
Speaker 6: I feel like people need to understand that it is okay to be grateful for a gesture but disappointed with the execution.
Speaker 4: Two things can be true at once.
Speaker 6: I can be grateful that you did something, but disappointed with the outcome.
Speaker 4: Because this isn't what I asked for.
Speaker 9: I don't like flowers, but you're You're bringing me flowers, and I'm telling you I don't like flowers, and you keep bringing them to me.
Speaker 4: I'm so grateful that I was grate the flowers you bought me. But we know that I am fucking allergic to everything.
Speaker 3: You are an asshole for that tried to kill her.
Speaker 9: No, I was being actual. I was actually being very genuine. But you forgot in my mind, I was like, oh, this would make her dead. It wasn't oh this is gonna kill her, because if I was thinking it was a killer, then that wouldn't right.
Speaker 3: But for me.
Speaker 6: But for me, the most important part of her gesture was the handwritten note that she left me.
Speaker 4: I still have that. You did that, Yeah, and you and you even you even signed it. Melan and Hitler. You even signed it Melani and Hitler.
Speaker 3: Melani and Hitler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've known way more along to tell me about it. What did he say?
Speaker 6: I feel like it said Okay, as a white German Canadian with she with three generations of farmers, I am fascinated by black Americans Americans.
Speaker 4: Are you African or American?
Speaker 3: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: Either way, they don't want us here.
Speaker 3: You're right, how do we get into Canada?
Speaker 4: I love Canada? It's so clean.
Speaker 9: How do we Either way, we're not welcome in America. We just surviving here, you know, wen't actually be here.
Speaker 4: Brought us over.
Speaker 3: That is a lot. He is white, German and Canadian and a farmer.
Speaker 4: You know, a man named Damien there. I mean, I don't know man.
Speaker 3: You never know. It could be him farmer.
Speaker 9: I can't stand flowers, but I'll accept them and given just don't expect me to keep them.
Speaker 3: Holes a lot nobody expect.
Speaker 4: He's coming in from YouTube YouTube.
Speaker 3: My algorithm is kind of open now.
Speaker 9: But like I tend to take the road of gratitude. I don't like hurting people feelings. So I feel like it's definitely been times for No, it's actually bad because I don't say half of the stuff that I should.
Speaker 6: I can can actually vouch for me that as much as people think I'm an asshole, there is a lot that I don't say a lot, but.
Speaker 9: I'll definitely be I'm so grateful. I'm so grateful, and it's stuff that I'm like, I really don't care.
Speaker 4: For this and said, they brought us here without her permission.
Speaker 6: Own business, and by they, I mean my parents because I didn't ask to be here paying bills because y'all wanted to get busy.
Speaker 4: Can be in a sack, but no.
Speaker 6: And so I was really upset with the comments because I hate how people automatically feel like if you were disappointed with something, it means that you were ungrateful. Now, if I go to a restaurant because I have a taste for steak, I want steak, I order steak, and they decide, you know what, we want to give you a burger.
Speaker 4: It's still beef. So what does it matter?
Speaker 6: Am I supposed to just sit here smile and grinting like a fucking idiot, like, well, it's still beef.
Speaker 3: I gotta be, you know, happy that some guys still took you out on the date.
Speaker 4: And you know what that reminded me of.
Speaker 9: That just reminded me of a conversation this lady at work was having her birthday is coming up soon. She told her husband that she wanted to go to Belize. She said, I want to take a vacation and I want to go to Belize. And then she said he was like, Okay, we're going on vacation. And she's like, oh my god, we're going to Belieze for my birthday. And he was like, no, we're actually going to go to London and so, and you can see the disappointment. Now, she didn't really express it to him, like oh, that's not what I asked for, but when she was describing it to us, she was like, I told him that I wanted to go to L's like we've been in London so many times.
Speaker 4: I want to go to London.
Speaker 3: But what stopped him. What stopped her from telling that was.
Speaker 4: No money, It's not an issue.
Speaker 3: But that's what I'm saying. What stopped her from telling him, Nigga, I don't want to go to London. I want to go to Believe she.
Speaker 9: Might have mentioned it, but it wasn't likely. But you can clearly see the disappointment. Like she told him exactly, they travel all the time, so you taking me here should not be issue.
Speaker 4: The money is not a problem. Traveling is not a problem.
Speaker 3: I don't like her.
Speaker 4: He literally was like, yeah, so we're gonna we're gonna go to London.
Speaker 9: And she's like, I asked to go the Belieze but okay, And I remember asking her, I said, well, are you gonna go?
Speaker 4: And she said, well, that's what he planned, so we're gonna go. And I'm just like, you ain't gotta go.
Speaker 3: You can stay home, but you can say on your own.
Speaker 9: I feel back at her because when she was just you can tell the disappointment, like that's not where she They've been there before. She wanted to go somewhere that she didn't want, didn't go before she wanted to go to believe, So how we end up in London?
Speaker 13: All?
Speaker 3: Do black folks have my back on the demons attack?
Speaker 6: I really hate to want to tell you, but here for us, white folks are the demons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just need we actually need you more than you need us. We needed folks are the demons, right, I'm sorry, but I'll try a couple.
Speaker 4: They really don't like us here. But yeah, I didn't like that you too much.
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't like that at all to white Germany and all caps feel like a micro that's not like.
Speaker 2: Who it's from.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what But that brings up a good point because I do remember talking to like older generations when me and Teresa person had got married and he was telling me the story about how he bought his wife a coat, and she didn't never say that she didn't like the coach. She just left it in the closet and never wore it. And he said, I'll never buy nothing again for her.
Speaker 4: She didn't, that's not what she asked for.
Speaker 10: But and and and then now, y'all, I said, I actually thought about that, said maybe you just didn't buy her the coach she wanted. But she didn't want to hurt your feelings by saying, nigga, that is the wrong coat.
Speaker 3: And that's what I said too. He wanted to go to lon. Like I said, I think about that.
Speaker 10: I think that's a lot of thing is we don't actually communicate with comprehension when something.
Speaker 3: Is not what we like. Because, like you said, he tried to be nice.
Speaker 10: So I don't want to hurt nobody's feelings, but sometimes hurt their feelings so it sticks.
Speaker 3: And head to not make this type of mistake ever again.
Speaker 6: So my ex boyfriend got a fur coat as collateral from a crackhead.
Speaker 4: And I ended up with it.
Speaker 3: You got she got two more videos, so we used to and yeah, no more stories.
Speaker 1: I was a fur.
Speaker 3: Coat ain't cheap.
Speaker 4: You get at least a good two rock and a long story short, the coat was gifted to me and I never wore the coat.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't wear it either because I don't know where that coke being. But it's you put it on and somebody seeing it's like that's my mama coat. Next thing you know it they spraying up the joint.
Speaker 4: So it's like it was just haying and he.
Speaker 3: Thought it was like mono.
Speaker 6: And then it's like, I don't pal and if you and if you're asking me, I will go with rabbit fur coat.
Speaker 10: Never get if you get siblings from a fur coat, that is a wild world you live.
Speaker 3: The co came from a crackhead, Yes, in a wild world.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I just.
Speaker 6: I really, I really think that we need to start admitting that there are limits on it's the thought that counts, because a lot of those it's the thought that counts.
Speaker 4: It really don't be that much thought.
Speaker 3: It don't be thought.
Speaker 6: It don't be thought to me, to me, to me, when it's you can tell when it's really a thought, you know what I'm saying, a lot of times I don't.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's a thought that counts. It was convenience.
Speaker 3: A thought that counts is when you produce something that you know they like that they did not expect you to get. Like if you know that the girl you talking to likes care bears, but y'all ain't talked about care bear since the very first time.
Speaker 10: She said she used to have one when she was little. So you happen to be on Amazon and you go buy her a care bear. That's a thought that counts. You just bought a fucking bear at the store. You just bought a fucking bear at the store because it came with the beer.
Speaker 4: If it came with the beer, you didn't even bite it.
Speaker 3: When you told her to shut it down.
Speaker 6: No more stories, no, because but that's like and so like recently, like I am I am a very like when it comes to the thought that counts type person, like that's really how it moved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: If it's something small or simple, it still means a lot because it's like, damn, you was really paying attention, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So even like but it's not bad.
Speaker 3: I like that nigga just get on my nerves because he know you too well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's like he can't.
Speaker 10: He can't pull up with bullshit because we we all have high expectations with him.
Speaker 3: But he but he knows me though, That's what I'm saying. He can't come up with bullshit. He can't pull up with a fur coat he got from I don't care where you go.
Speaker 10: But he but knowing him, he would buy you a wrestling T shirt or some ship like that, and he will buy the wrestler that you He would buy you a yeak shirt and that would mean more to you than anything else.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's hard to shot for people that you.
Speaker 3: Do know your order one already. I wasn't go, I was gonna wait.
Speaker 4: That knows you that you can know them very well, and you just like damn, Like, I don't know if the gift hard is hard some people.
Speaker 1: It is hard.
Speaker 10: To figure out what It was hard for me to shot for Teresa. It's always been hard for me to shot for her.
Speaker 6: Well, we were still in that stage like of me learning you, so I didn't know, like I didn't know what you needed.
Speaker 4: The people that did know me that you was asking. Yeah. So it's like but me, I'm observant, but but see I'm one of those Yeah.
Speaker 6: But I'm one of those people where you don't you don't have to ask me because I observe.
Speaker 4: And that's like with him, like going the past couple of times that I went over and I'm like, this nigga need a new garbage can. That's what I do.
Speaker 6: I'm the target and buy him a brand new garbage camp. And as simple as it was, it's just like, man, I love this garbage.
Speaker 3: Camp like it is it the kind where you just wave his hand across and open up on his own.
Speaker 4: It got like the older control all the ship.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying, Hey, that's a great that's a great gift if you ever want to buy something.
Speaker 3: For the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's like you know, little Ship like that, or noticing like bruh, example, one day you go go to climbing your truck and your lunch is go fall off the bottom of that bag. So going on Amazon and getting them one of the lunch boxes that keep like little ship, or even like back when I was fucking with one of my little Yamians. You know what I'm saying, Like I got tired of every time we went somewhere. I'm like, bro, that wallet is ass so I went on Amazon. It cost me ten dollars.
Speaker 4: He was so happy.
Speaker 3: No, he's s we like our wallets.
Speaker 4: He needed it, and he just kept forgetting to get him one.
Speaker 6: And I finally got him and he was like man like and he appreciated it just because he's like, you're paying attention, like because he wasn't even saying it, like damn, can you give me a wallet?
Speaker 4: Was just like, damn, man, I gotta give me a new wallet.
Speaker 3: This month, paying attention.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: The white German Canadian guy, if we ever knew him and it was his birthday, I would buy him a chest set because he likes playing chess paying attention.
Speaker 4: Why you keep captitalized?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 10: And that's what they keep pointing out, like why are you like he's trying to I think he's trying to troll us and make us get upset that he's doing. He just doesn't say we don't care, like he's inspasizing raise like it's supposed to, but we don't care.
Speaker 3: He just wanted to. He just wanted to riles out of somebody. We don't care, We'll run with it.
Speaker 6: So I still got two more videos to go. We're actually gonna go with the last video first.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'm a mother.
Speaker 16: So when a guy's like, oh, let me go over, like, I don't care if your kid's there, like all way till they're asleep, dude.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. I'm a mother.
Speaker 16: So when a guy's like, oh, let me go over, like, I don't care if your kid's there, like all way till they're asleep, blocked.
Speaker 4: Done, Like what you mean go away for my kid to be asleep? Hell yeah, that's a that's an instant turn off.
Speaker 3: So so, no, I love you, He's all that. I love you.
Speaker 10: There need to be more love in this world. I don't know what white, Germany Canadian love looks like. That is a wild combination. So she said, So, Kayla, would you have a problem with a man who was like, I wait till my I wait for your kids to go to sleep the slide through?
Speaker 4: Is it a man that I just like start dealing with or one that we got history.
Speaker 3: Based on the way she told that on the video. Based on the video, it has to be less than three weeks.
Speaker 4: It's a hell no for me.
Speaker 3: That's no, I don't want to go.
Speaker 9: You'll been surprised how many how many men are like comfortable saying that, Like I had a guy even be like, oh, you know, I want to hang out on to see you, and I'm like, no, Like I spend time with my son, like, oh, I'll come spend time with you. All know you won't a lot of what no, Like I don't just let random men in my home, Like I don't let men in my home at all.
Speaker 3: That I know a lot of women that will not. They could be dating to do for almost a year and he has never been over by the house.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's especially not upfront.
Speaker 9: If we got history and I trust you, Like yeah, but if he if my child is up moving around, he can't tell you that he's seen a man in my house at all?
Speaker 3: How long will you now?
Speaker 4: Once he goes to.
Speaker 3: Sleep grown, you gotta grown as man.
Speaker 4: But I also feel like at his age, it also gets it also gets harder.
Speaker 3: Right I was saying, you gotta grown as man.
Speaker 4: It's no, you can't come over here, but I can go over there.
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 9: But it's also kind of weird too because it's like then you got to come home with that walk of shame.
Speaker 3: It's only shame if it was bad, how are.
Speaker 7: You You gotta realize out here somehow my mom.
Speaker 4: Is fucking It's also weird.
Speaker 2: It's an eventually no no, you're gonna start fucking no.
Speaker 10: But why why let's let's keep let's keep it the butt. Do you want to have to get him and go to the bathroom in here? Your mom getting cracked like a bro?
Speaker 4: He got a sister, that's how old he knows what's going.
Speaker 3: But do you want to hear it? You see what I'm saying? You put that over there?
Speaker 10: If your brother beating his meat while your mom is getting their cheek beat, I really need you to check that nigga into something.
Speaker 3: Why why is the mom and dad now on the first floor anyway? Why are you up on the top floor with everybody else? Look, I.
Speaker 4: I have been traumatized on multiple occasions. I feel like, honestly, a woman should he said, first of all, goofy ass over here, bro, you will get shot.
Speaker 10: I always feel like the woman should be one who initiate you coming to crack her taco, no matter where it's at.
Speaker 6: So the video itself is not the problem because there's nothing wrong with what she said it was the comments always, always, the comments there are so there are so many men in these comments who are attacking. They're attacking her looks, they're attacking her for being a single mom, they're attacking her weight. All of this because she said, and don't come over here. Don't come over here talking about some youthinna come.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, only because I forgot the order.
Speaker 4: And then you have something.
Speaker 6: Some they be so thirsty to say shit about women that they completely missed the point of the video. Once say, if you were a real mother, you wouldn't want any random guy to meet your kids.
Speaker 10: What you just say, gardless if the kid go to sleep or now you don't want no in the grocery store because clearly you don't read.
Speaker 11: I don't want niggas to be a part of the first topic when women get to talking.
Speaker 9: Bro, even if there is no child, I did not invite you. I'm about to just be like, hey, you want to come over.
Speaker 4: No, you don't need niggas.
Speaker 3: Don't niggas don't think with nothing.
Speaker 9: But they didn't, especially in the world that we live in today. As a man, that just would not be how the conversation leads for me and as a man't want to go about your in the world that we live in today.
Speaker 4: I am going to automatically think sorry that you're trying to murder me.
Speaker 3: Probably you have to think that.
Speaker 10: But at the same time, as a man, you should not want to go over by someone's house that you haven't gotten to know better because you can get set up. I might actually rob you so exactly you don't know. You don't know how many brothers uncle she got.
Speaker 4: They might rob you, you say, yo, But it is scary times.
Speaker 9: You really have to vet people and be very you don't know what, and careful about who you let know where you lay your head, especially when there are children.
Speaker 3: Involved, especially when the kids involved.
Speaker 4: Especially like, no, you not know, you can't come over here. You don't need snow.
Speaker 3: I'm a big nigga. She can't take me. It's not her. You gotta worry about my guy.
Speaker 6: Okay, she rejected a guy just because he wanted to be with her after the kids are asleep. I see nothing wrong with that. She's a red flag anyway, because she can't get out of her own way. When it comes down to finding and keeping a new man to do with that.
Speaker 12: He get all of that.
Speaker 4: How did that last part come from? This short clip? Was this longer?
Speaker 3: It couldn't have been.
Speaker 4: How did you get single?
Speaker 6: Moms always have the highest standards because she don't want you around her kids.
Speaker 3: She got a lot to lose.
Speaker 4: I don't this single mom if I the highest when it comes to my kids.
Speaker 12: You damn right, Like at the end of the day, want.
Speaker 6: You have people like well, like she have options like attacking her. It's like y'all feel like y'all get mad. And and that's why, because y'all know me, and I commented, and I said, the comments are exactly why I preach to women that men's opinions are not to be taken seriously. They contradict themselves at every turn, and it will always be a double edged swords with them. They constantly attacking her now for not wanting to entertain men in her home while her kids are there, but if she did have him over, they call her trifling and a bad mom. They continuously get on these apps and tell women the so called choose and pick better, but when they see her doing that, they attack her for having a standard. They don't truly want women to choose better men because it would exclude them. They only say that when they want to attempt to shame a woman for something the guy has done to her. Stay safe, ladies, and praises to the men who are nothing like what I just described.
Speaker 4: The comments are the reason why she don't hold them at her house.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like that person said everything that I was I was getting ready to say for the reason that was my comment. Okay, so my sister, you think like me. That's fine, see, and this is why I am. I am sad. I have two daughters.
Speaker 6: But when I tell you like the majority of the comments is like it is ridiculous, Like how are y'all mad at her about this?
Speaker 1: How?
Speaker 4: How is what she said?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 10: Because that excludes them by her having standards. It takes you off the table, and now you feel like you are less of a man because someone who doesn't want you to begin with is now not.
Speaker 3: Even considering you as a possible option.
Speaker 10: These are the same niggas who got highly upset and getting their chest when women started using the road and didn't need you fuck niggas to come up over by their house at two o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: No more, with mediocre dig she'll be fifty five years old and single.
Speaker 3: She's probably got a boyfriend now, and what's so wrong with that?
Speaker 11: I just don't understand why niggas just like why y'all want to be wearing like y'all not.
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 7: Like if you looking for a specific if you're looking for the hose.
Speaker 3: There's a section of life where they're just hos, just hoes. Now, once you get to.
Speaker 11: The battlefield of holes, you have to realize that these holes still women at the end of the day, which means they still gonna be picking and choosing.
Speaker 2: Because they given out pussy don't mean they giving it to you.
Speaker 9: And part about it all that I feel like they're looking over is the fact that this is a mother protecting her child.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be no.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Ray, Ray Ruie, shout out to me. He said, you know, men, they get super triggered whenever a woman says boundaries, won't bend them and isn't afraid to kick a dude to the curve that doesn't respect that. Many men want traditional or feminine women and women who says boundaries and calls out guys for being a dick does not fit their idea. But I raised my daughters to not give a crap with insecure guys find appeeling. If guys like that weakness, they can just hook up with each other shout out to you, and.
Speaker 3: A lot of them do.
Speaker 11: I shared a video in the group about niggas looking out with each other. I read that has nasty work. How you got a group chat?
Speaker 4: Finished even finished the video. Your homeboys in this group chat and everybody got HIV.
Speaker 2: When you came back clean?
Speaker 4: What I started watching?
Speaker 9: When she said he not, he broke her jaw and she woke up in the house. After that, I turned it on.
Speaker 2: That wasn't funny, like your girl, your baby mama cat and she to being gay and.
Speaker 9: The first thing you thought, let me crack and then house and she woke up on the bathroom floor with a broke y'await what yeah, you have to watch?
Speaker 2: It was a video.
Speaker 7: She was like.
Speaker 11: She found out that not only was her baby daddy gay or bisexual everyone phrasy, but he had as because he had a secret group chat of him.
Speaker 2: And his friends friends they were sucking each other.
Speaker 3: And that's nasty work. Yeah, literally, like he you know?
Speaker 4: So she she said, she started throwing up and ran streaming.
Speaker 2: He noticed that she had his phone and he fired her, broke her jaw back and forth.
Speaker 4: And you've been laughing the entire time.
Speaker 12: Like that destroyed her.
Speaker 4: Destroyed the house.
Speaker 2: Horrible, not funny.
Speaker 11: But it's just like the thought of like most niggas gonna please, you know, you go to beg and some ship in his first instance was like knock.
Speaker 4: All this ship over, and like he knocks her unconsciously he was that what I'm saying, like thought she was I think she was pregnant.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of that clip with like like Andy in the office, he just knock everything. I will show you to gain.
Speaker 10: But that's what I thought when he went to court and he had to get away real quick. That's why where do you find these videos at brouh. I need you to reset your algorithm.
Speaker 4: The longest and yes, like it was before.
Speaker 6: Shamed to the comments, that's din Lelo said, it just gives creepy to invite yourself to my crib and we just started talking. Move Britt said, even if there is no child, I did not invite you period. Most of the men folks don't even have a pot to piss in. That's their own. That's why they want to tiptoe towards your stability.
Speaker 4: It's hobo sexual season.
Speaker 13: Uh it is.
Speaker 6: It says they would slammer her if she proclaims she had no problem with a man coming over.
Speaker 4: Damned if you do, damned if you don't. These comments as are pathetic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like it's really really really bad, Like it's it's crazy now again.
Speaker 3: Probably we cook when we won't to always allowed us to talk.
Speaker 4: Can you cook?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can?
Speaker 12: Can you? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I just don't because I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about the Popeye's not required of me to cook.
Speaker 6: No, I've never known you to do anything like deep friar, yeah, but like to actually cook, I've never I've literally never known that.
Speaker 4: So I was legitimately asking, yeah I cook. I just chose not to because like my mom, like we.
Speaker 6: Know, like my mom, the only thing that she would like cook it is like lasagn you're like like chicken or pork chops like she like that.
Speaker 4: Everything else is just heating. My Mom's a heater. She peels that corner of film back on whatever little dinner is going in the oven.
Speaker 6: She do that to go with the peel back dinner. So like Salisbury's steak and potatoes. I'm not shaming Salisbury.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying talking about my mom is not my mind.
Speaker 3: It's the level of It's her skill set.
Speaker 6: It's the fact that my mom will go in the kitchen and put on her green apron like she's really about to cook some ship and get herself dirty when it's just a banquet dinner. She's level two on the sim Meanwhile, Thanksgivings in a couple of weeks, Who's going to be making Thanksgiving dinner? It is going to be me. I'm going to have to make dressing. I'm gonna have to make turkey breasts, I'm gonna have to make ham and yams and roast and everything else.
Speaker 4: But what she is, But what she's gonna.
Speaker 10: Do everything, I'm usually in charge, just like it's a skill set for him. Absolutely, Chi on the same.
Speaker 6: On the you know what, I will forever, I will forever give this nigga grace on frying chicken because he was in the back picking save and everybody know how good pick and saved chicken is. So this was a nigga maker big chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 3: He's the reason why seventy six, was on and popping for years.
Speaker 4: Hey who got you fired? Because I still want to fail him. She can catch this work too. I'm forty now, so technically I'm an old black lady, so I feel.
Speaker 3: Like I'm ala, so I feel so I.
Speaker 4: Feel like she can catch his hands like.
Speaker 3: Because she was doing Yeah, so she took you out to get the heat off of her.
Speaker 2: You gotta stitch on somebody else.
Speaker 3: That's always how you get fired somebody else.
Speaker 6: Every job that you get fired from, somebody got caught doing the same ship and told on you.
Speaker 4: Have you not noticed that pattern.
Speaker 3: Every time? I didn't know work alone.
Speaker 2: But he's crazy, bro Lie, I wasn't in cohoota with this bitch.
Speaker 4: You don't have to be like I gotta if I get in trouble for doing it. He was doing it too, but we wasn't doing the same ship.
Speaker 3: So she just dined you out.
Speaker 11: You're like for her to snick like, I don't even know what she actually told on me about.
Speaker 3: To take you out and.
Speaker 2: Explain that they just told me what they like had on, which was basically ship. I knew I was eventually gonna get fired for I'm still in town.
Speaker 3: Oh that's yeah. I was gonna let you go for that. Yeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: I got off work.
Speaker 11: I don't, and I like, I stopped working at nine o'clock and I'm riding the fucking motor cart around the store four an hour until it's time to out.
Speaker 2: I knew I was going down eventually.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, your time. She just didn't add up, That's all it was.
Speaker 10: They were probably getting ready to redo the schedule and realize that you was on the schedule for ten to ten and you wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe she didn't snitch in.
Speaker 6: And it's funny because it's like I do know men that cook, but honestly, men who cook are annoying.
Speaker 3: Because they think that because they cooked, they on a whole other levels. They think they better. It's like then they were backwards for them.
Speaker 4: Because you will have my brothers, like like my pops.
Speaker 6: But it's like when you have men who cook, it's annoying because no, it's not sad, So it's just annoying because it's like when you have people, well people in general, who think that they cook better than everybody.
Speaker 4: It makes it difficult because it's like if you.
Speaker 6: Cook, They complaining because they always feel like they could have done it better. They don't want to go out to eat because they feel like they cook better than all the restaurants.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's really annoying to deal with. So if I would never date a guy.
Speaker 6: Who his profession or even a hobby is for him to be a chef, because I already know what kind of attitude you gonna have, and that's that's gonna piss me off, because it's like like.
Speaker 4: With my pops, it's like he gets he get offended, Like he get offended.
Speaker 6: When it's certain shit that the girls or my mom are like that they might like better of mine or of moms or whoever better than his. Because he feels like he's the cook of the house. Everybody's supposed to think that all of his shit is number one, and it is not.
Speaker 4: See, my uncle is not like that. The only thing that he's gonna get offended by.
Speaker 9: Is if you go to if we go out to a restaurant and you order a steak and you ask for steak sauce, all you'll hear is like.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, would you just ask for That's when he's gonna get offended. Other than that, not gonna say.
Speaker 9: That's the only time you'll ever see him get offend anything else.
Speaker 4: He ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 2: Would you call.
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 6: But you know, I like, I used to love a one as a kid, but now I don't eat any sauce on mysteak because I don't need to back then her, she judged.
Speaker 4: When we went to the steakhouse on the cruise ship, I feel like I was disclosed. That was like, would you like any whatever? Whatever? The eye ride went up and I glared across the table like don't.
Speaker 1: You say no?
Speaker 4: You ended up coming with some kind of like Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Cherry, like definitely dirty, like well.
Speaker 4: Done, but now your life changed.
Speaker 3: Well done. It's so just disrespect for no reason.
Speaker 4: And I'm actually probably gonna start going down even even lower one lower, maybe even a medium. It depends on who cook it. The medium is perfect depending on where.
Speaker 3: You are, like some people is you know, medium is tricky.
Speaker 4: But and it also depends on how thick the steak is.
Speaker 6: So like if you going y'all drunk, like how when we used to come from mixing ship and we end up at the George web somewhere and I order a steak and eggs. I can't tell this motherfucker give me a steak medium because the motherfucker cooking two minutes because it's so fucking thin, it's always gonna be well done.
Speaker 3: Because it's too thin anywhere, because I like steaking eggs when I've been in the morning.
Speaker 4: I asked the medium, well, but I honestly think it was a little under.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because and that hurt, because that steak was fucking amazing, but you know, I wasn't feeling so my appetite and.
Speaker 9: Ship with one of those cuts of meat that they give you is like damn, they're still moving. And that was the one that I didn't like, not because it just didn't taste.
Speaker 4: It didn't have no flavor. It was like red red, and my mind was just playing tricks on me.
Speaker 6: More cook side they ask you, because they asked you beside you one you want.
Speaker 4: I think they only gave to me once, and I didn't want it again because that's how my mom. If I had knew that, I would have got it again, but I just tried to once I didn't.
Speaker 6: Get it because that's how my mom is. Because they know everybody don't eat. They meat the same. So my mom she always gets the more done side, and me and the girls we get the media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good with a median will. But that was that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But but speaking of speaking of niggas being niggas and comments, yes, but speaking of me and being men in comments, We're going to get on our last video and topic for the night.
Speaker 17: The reason why I popped your blown and it was because you say that you have a history of domestic.
Speaker 4: Violence, and that is it's not okay for me. So I just had a popular learning for that reason.
Speaker 15: I'm working on it and that you know, I have different methods of dealing with situations. But it wasn't like physical with a woman is just like I said, I said, break things, said things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, stop right there, he said he meet Wait wait you said he said me? He said I break things?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or did he say I mean.
Speaker 3: Probably breaks things breaks?
Speaker 4: You could play it one more time. It wasn't that long.
Speaker 17: The reason why I popped your balloon and it was because you say that you have a history of domestic.
Speaker 4: Violence, and that is it's not okay for me. So I just had a popular learning for that reason.
Speaker 15: I'm working on it and that you know, I have different methods of dealing with situations, but it wasn't like physical with a woman is just like I said, I said break things.
Speaker 3: You said I break things.
Speaker 4: I feel like that opening chuck. Yeah, so you have men in the comments like so do women change the order? Just the so called checklist?
Speaker 6: He told the truth as well as show his vulnerable side, which is what I hear many women say they want.
Speaker 4: I feel like there are huge deal breakers.
Speaker 6: Why y'all worried about the past not being insecure? It was his past that had nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: Because but here's the thing.
Speaker 9: What I'm listening to is that I've never been in This topic is always tricky for me. What I hear you say is that, oh, I've never been physical with the woman I break things. Oh okay, So that sounds like to me, this is the beginning. So in my mind, abody gonna be the woman that you're gonna decide to finally get physical with.
Speaker 3: You don't have your emotions and check my god.
Speaker 9: Like and then that I'm just supposed to take that risk, Like no, sorry, not doing it. Yes, kudos to you for being honest. That's a problem.
Speaker 10: We started to show talking about I'm glad that men are not in the comments as these women have conversations about women and in the rest of the damn show is men being dumb.
Speaker 3: She set us up. Let's be honest here, feel safe.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest here.
Speaker 6: We never give black men grace on admitting to being something such as abusive, verbal, physical, non physical, etc. The fact that he expressed that it's growth on his part. Women, yes, protect yourselves at all times, but from someone like this. But the fact that he put it out there is what it's supposed to happen more often so that women can decide if they want a rocker brow or not. I do pray and also know God will send him the right one. Just keep working on you, bro, and keep elevating to become better as a community. Even though Shody said no, I do encourage us to uplift brothers that are honest about their lives, especially in this space, so that we nurture our people and not downplay them for growing up no matter the past, if they show signs of growth, give grace to that because you would want it done to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love How.
Speaker 10: I Love How, a show that is basically speed dating on crack now somehow turned into a ted talk. She clearly said, you had a history with domestic violence.
Speaker 3: I can't rock with that. Cool move on. But all of a sudden we're supposed to like get mad at her for not choosing them. That's stupid. It's a fucking show where it's just like, hey, I don't like the color of your shoes. I'm out. It was about of deep. That was a tad talk. That was a deep think tank. We quick.
Speaker 9: But my thing is that also shows to me it's your priorities probably should be a little bit more in check because.
Speaker 4: I just you shouldn't be here like you shouldn't be there.
Speaker 10: Don't also know how long ago that was he didn't get I don't think he got a chance to say if he even goes to therapy about it, Like, we don't know how in depth it went. But at the same time, he already got his balloon pop.
Speaker 3: We don't care.
Speaker 6: He never give black Man grace on admitting to being something such as abusive. That's the part that's tripping me up that that part could have been left out because he admits that he and says, oh, I'm working on myself on whatever. And then he decides later on down the line the busser and her ship, who is everybody gonna jump on about forgiving him.
Speaker 3: Because she knew already that he had a history.
Speaker 6: So my ex who I told y'all all of that ship about earlier at the beginning of the show, I was the first in line. Every person who he has dated after me has needed a restrain.
Speaker 4: And order on that man. Damn you know what, same story yep. And I relationship with my with the DV situation. Yeah, now that you say that every person after me has needed a restrain and order on him.
Speaker 6: And I feel like for me because the police guilt tripped me about calling the police well you know, you know, and it's black men because it was a black cop. It's black men or whatever. And because what he did was technically strong armed robbery, like he assaulted me and he took my wallet from me, and he talked to me out of pressing charges against him because he's like, well, you know, and this will always follow him and this will be this and this that, and it's just whatever.
Speaker 4: And now these white people in my son business.
Speaker 6: And now, and I regret that because giving him that pass left a path up and for him to terrorize every woman after you.
Speaker 9: See that, they can get away with it and there's no punishment for it. It's literally going to continue.
Speaker 6: So now every case he has always has a domestic abuse repeater modifier, added Tode.
Speaker 4: Yes, I noticed that.
Speaker 9: I feel like back when I went through what I was going through, I didn't. I didn't see that back then.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if that's like a it's some type of different charge or some type of way that they but mine was twenty ten. Mine was twenty ten.
Speaker 6: But yeah, so now every time he does something there's a domestic abuse repeater as a modifier to the charges that he had.
Speaker 3: Em I don't know.
Speaker 9: So it's like, yeah, you were honest. Great, thanks because that let me know that I'm not gonna deal with you. But as far as giving you grace, and I don't and I don't feel like she was penalizing him for being honest.
Speaker 4: She had a preference.
Speaker 9: He could very well meet a woman that's like, oh, okay, well you didn't actually hit nobody, so we can try it out as cool. He might meet somebody that's cool with that, But she had a preference and her preference was to not deal with a nigga that have that has a domestic violence.
Speaker 6: In history, and people are like, that's not domestic violence. According to the court systems, Yes, it is breaking breaking property, and all of that shit still counts under domestic violence.
Speaker 9: Because once breaking property don't do shit for you, then that's when the hand's gonna get the going and yeah, like it's it's gonna escalate from there.
Speaker 4: That's usually how it goes.
Speaker 6: Look the very next comment, he was honest, But when breaking things isn't enough, it'll be breaking a woman.
Speaker 4: That was the very next comment.
Speaker 9: I feel like when it comes to domestic violence, at least in my experience, it always it starts somewhere at the at the lower end, and it escalates.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm gonna start verbally. I might start.
Speaker 9: Mentally, i might start breaking things. I might start messing stuff up around the house. And then when that's not enough, now I'm finna start putting my hands on you. Like it's it's going.
Speaker 4: To escalate, y'all.
Speaker 6: Tell us to stop ignoring red flags and then try to tell us that this red flag is yellow.
Speaker 9: If it was anything higher than red, that's what that would have been and she literally was like, no, no six flags for me. I'm going on to the next person. And y'all like, see give him you ain't giving him no grades. Okay, So she might have just saved her life.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The craziness how about put me in the ground. Honestly, the craziest.
Speaker 6: Part are the men in the comments who are trying to compare domestic violence to body count.
Speaker 4: Battleper But honestly, this is not even funny.
Speaker 9: It's sad as hell because it really shows how our society. They don't take domestic violence serious enough until somebody.
Speaker 4: Until it's too late. It's laughable as oh he just did it one time. It's just it's cool. That's just how we like. No, that ship is not cool. And these comments just show how unseerious people are about a very serious thing.
Speaker 3: Little one time my daughter come home.
Speaker 4: So I mean shout out to her, sound like she chose herself in her life. Hey, I mean best of luck to you and your journey. But no, no, not talking about him. No, no, I'm talking about him, like, best of luck to you and your journey. But this should not for me.
Speaker 1: I thought about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that just bro, Why are you there, like you did what I'm saying, Like you said so that means that you were still at a point.
Speaker 4: Where you can be triggered. That's what I was saying about the priorities. You should not be here.
Speaker 2: His bro was like speed you want to get down? He was like, yeah, cool, I'm always down to girls.
Speaker 4: But I want to know how that.
Speaker 2: Didn't wasn't like nobody probably would have. God, do you hear?
Speaker 4: I wonder what led up to that? Like what led up to him admitting to that?
Speaker 3: Like that doesn't sound like a conversation.
Speaker 4: Where did I come from with the opportunity? It could have been a question she could have asked.
Speaker 2: I think that this was gonna be a part of the screening process.
Speaker 4: Like I give him credit for yeah, like you were honest screen girls.
Speaker 3: So his boy set them up?
Speaker 4: Me is a valid question? Do you have a history of that? Would that would be?
Speaker 6: That would be that would be something that I would have to ask just because of my history. Yes, I would have to ask, like do you have a history of domestic violence?
Speaker 4: Oh? I have to ask that question because I need to know is you nuts? Do you leave gas cans on bitches porches? Do you do you buzz out they win flatten their tires, then you harassed him. You know, it's a valid question because then you.
Speaker 7: Catch these hands. If my dinner not done.
Speaker 9: Too much, I like, I like, no, I'm done, thanks, because I'm not gonna be the next one. Sorry, And it's like it and then it ain't pray nobody else's but no, I don't.
Speaker 7: Think I can get that, maud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, and here's the thing. You see how how how we see cat people? Right, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: It's not it's not an indicator that I was the first person that he was abusive towards. I was probably just the first person that went to the cops about it because I was on probation and I couldn't take that risk.
Speaker 4: I had to have a paper trip.
Speaker 6: So because I don't, I don't feel like this behavior just came out of nowhere, especially because it continued long after me.
Speaker 9: That's how I found out that it was. It continued after me. Yeah, it keeps happening, so clearly this is the problem here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it just kills me that there are always angry men in the comments of women making wise decisions, because when they don't make wise decisions. All y'all do is criticize them and say y'all should have chose better and y'all should have picked better. But then when they do that is y'all, y'all don't give y'all don't give me in grace.
Speaker 4: Oh you don't.
Speaker 6: You don't deserve to make no no, no, no choice and have a standard because you look like this, or you weigh as much or shout yokes.
Speaker 9: Up, I give him grace. We move forward together. And then the domestic violance.
Speaker 3: Literally, I'm literally.
Speaker 4: Now what y'all saying in the comments. Now, he told you that that was your fault, but no, he no, he didn't. He didn't say he hit people. He said he broke stuff. And what the fuck did you think he was gonna break this? That was your fault? You know what?
Speaker 10: It's all it's never the same type of nigga on both sides of those conversations. It always be like a completely different batch of niggas that be complaining.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 4: Don't that be the crazy part? It'd be the same.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm saying it'd be a double ed sword because and I have watched this, especially if anybody is in the rain Report podcast group. I will watch, I will watch, I will watch. Who's coming, Yes, all the time, all the time, It'll be Marshall Duke, Aris Garner, Robert claybrooksm It Real, Marquis or Marcus Claiborne. I know who's coming. I know who's coming. And on my page is gonna be the Markwan Baker. And he don't he we're not even friends. He just follows that is weird to me and acts like that because they didn't choose better. But they always telling motherfucker to choose better, because had they chose better, then we wouldn't have this issue.
Speaker 4: Because I actually I made a post about.
Speaker 10: That, like all we gotta do is just sit back and just be us and we win, because niggas out here is we ain't gotta do no work, big girls.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid of tell me out here what because.
Speaker 11: I would be so afraid that, like, yeah, like if I got on some bully shit trying to punch it and then it don't go my way, and now I gotta explain not only to like my family that I was being a fuck nigga and beating on my girl, but my girl and whooped my eyes. I don't want to have to have that conversation with in my life.
Speaker 4: You get tired enough.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't want to have that conversation with nobody.
Speaker 4: So I made a post a couple of days ago, and I said, fellas as unwebbed men. Fellas as unwebbed men who regularly tell women you should have picked your chosen better and that men control marriage.
Speaker 6: Why aren't you married to any of the women you chose prior to now? Or why are you divorced from the woman you did choose from marriage? I feel, as experts and may choosing, you all should have picked the perfect women to be married to. So I'm curious as to what the issue is and how it's possible you didn't know those women weren't right for you out the gate because oh so people change? Is that what you're saying supposed to? Because they make it seem like what will they make it seem like when we pick people?
Speaker 4: They don't change. They're automatically like that from the beginning.
Speaker 6: There's no possible way that once we date someone that they can change into some bullshit later on down the line.
Speaker 4: That must only apply to y'all.
Speaker 7: In I think every rocky said, everybody changes.
Speaker 6: After you be I even d so someone come in it, he said, and he said, he said marriage isn't a man's goal in general. I said, if marriage isn't a man's goal in general, then why would he constantly be speaking on why women are married as if a woman's work rest on marriage, why would they care and try to shame women for not being married while not wanting to be married to women anyway?
Speaker 4: That makes no sense.
Speaker 2: That's gay, you know, like it's some conversations. Nigga should really mind their business.
Speaker 12: If you not.
Speaker 11: That's why when I see niggas talking about girlfriends and having significant I don't even speak because I don't.
Speaker 3: Ain't no, but not even like me. Why you need to cut the internet off every Tuesday?
Speaker 2: Like I just watched it and see it.
Speaker 10: I'll be like, okay, social media needs to deactivate every Tuesday and Thursday.
Speaker 3: Just cut off man every Tuesday Thursday for longer. But I see y'all in January, No on.
Speaker 10: Tuesday and Thursday because I need Wednesday in the weekends from a podcast stuff, but and Thursday.
Speaker 4: But I went on to say, I said, okay, we can go live. So if college is not my goal.
Speaker 6: Imagine me telling another motherfucker that they're not smart enough because they're not a college graduate. I'm basing their worth off of something that I didn't even want for myself. That sounds like I'm just full of shit and looking for any reason to say something negative to him. His response was, it's sex the main priority for women one day, and yes or no that had.
Speaker 10: Shit to do with whatever, because that's all he could talk about. He can he can control the rhetoric of how I said.
Speaker 6: That isn't a yes or no question because it can be a priority for me and not for other women and vice versa. Just like if you're speaking and saying marriage isn't a man's goal, but I know several men who disagree. That's why I ask men who say these things to respond personally.
Speaker 4: What we're wrong with? Your own choices? Since you're the experts on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: The right may but from there it's just I could be talking about apples in this nigga, I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: A food plate.
Speaker 3: It just he he.
Speaker 4: Just always goes.
Speaker 10: It depends on who make it, because I've seen apples on the chacouterie board. That's what It's a lot of melons on a lot of melons on those tray myself, right, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But then another guy came, ain't got no problem with dipping my apple, and he said, we do pick the right one when we're ready. I said, so, is that like the men's version of him? Single by choice? And I never got a response to that.
Speaker 3: I get that too, That's why they won't say it. That's good, but that's what it is.
Speaker 10: If you're gonna sit here and picking and complain about every single woman who may have even opted to show you. And that's another thing.
Speaker 3: Most of these niggas don't no woman, won't them or just date each other.
Speaker 4: They don't all have what each other needs ate each other.
Speaker 2: But I know fromat.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 6: But I and I've said this, I don't understand men who are homophobes that have a problem with women, because it's like y'all spend every single day on social media and every platform you can get your hands on, telling women why no man wants them, why no men should want them, and why they are unworthy and why they are unworthy of any men.
Speaker 4: But then you're mad.
Speaker 10: First of all, do not ever use the word bang bro again because that is one of my favorite But then.
Speaker 6: But you, but you, you have all of these reasons on why women are not datable and why men shouldn't date them, but then you mad when they dating fuck each other.
Speaker 4: So you don't want men to want us, but you don't want men to want other men either. What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Because that's because y'all kept talking over me talking about bang brothers and ship. I said, if you spend every single day, day in and day out, on social media and every platform that you can get your hands on, talking about how no men will want us, no men will date us, ain't no man gonna marry us. We're unworthy of any man ever doing anything of any value with us.
Speaker 4: We are basically worthless and useless too men.
Speaker 6: But then you are now mad at men who date other men because you are also a homophobe. How are you mad at men that don't want to date women when all you do is spend all your time telling them why.
Speaker 4: They shouldn't want us?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what child, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Because women my offering myself at this.
Speaker 4: But no, because they mad at gay.
Speaker 3: People, but they don't.
Speaker 6: They don't want men to want women, but they don't want men to want men, So what the fuck do y'all want to happen here? And on that note, we're gonna go ahead and wrap this show up because I know that Kayla has to get out of here. I want to thank everyone for tuning into this week's episode, and I want to thank Kayla for ignoring her bed time schedule and coming.
Speaker 4: And chilling with us today.
Speaker 3: Happy and Negro Dad.
Speaker 4: Whatever, I will, I write you.
Speaker 2: Serious question.
Speaker 11: Brust Chans is still a thing, right yes, And I feel like I've seen nobody say nothing about saving First of.
Speaker 3: All, you haven't.
Speaker 10: You haven't paid attention to Patrice his page because that's all she's been talking about.
Speaker 3: I've been seeing breast cancer stuff.
Speaker 6: All Wine is saying is what happened when they used to show their titties on Twitter to breast cancer.
Speaker 2: Twitter is just I'm talking about some real ship.
Speaker 3: Serious question, cause your algorithm is trash. I'm no one. Your algorithm is the same way.
Speaker 2: I feel about certain STDs.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're just supposed to show me the time.
Speaker 12: I'm a has tds that.
Speaker 11: You used to hear about as a kid, Do you hear about now as an adult everything except for crabs.
Speaker 3: And that's because everybody's changed.
Speaker 2: The still got symphlis outside of the mall.
Speaker 4: I love a lot of people that I have. I have to do a full panel workup.
Speaker 10: They do all blood work up, simphlis and Gunn area is running rampant down at Marquette.
Speaker 4: A lot of those tests them test syphilis garneria.
Speaker 8: I do have.
Speaker 10: I told you this time when Teresa had to say being at the Walgreens over there right by Marquette, and she said she spent the whole eight hour shift feeling simplest and Gunna read prescriptions.
Speaker 12: Nasty.
Speaker 4: I thought it was just a simplest outbreak here. Not too long ago.
Speaker 10: It might have been still that too, because women are shaving more now, you know.
Speaker 6: And I think I think that that is actually what brought on the craze of just fully removing hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, craps get rid of crabs.
Speaker 6: So I don't think I don't think that it started as a fashion thing. I think that people was tired of getting crabs and then it.
Speaker 4: Was just like, oh okay, this is kind of neat.
Speaker 6: Or maybe somebody who had crabs took all their hair off and to not look suspicious.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, I'm trying something new.
Speaker 10: No, I think niggas started cutting it could have get rid of it. I mean, you had to try something new if you went hairless down there, because you gotta remember the time, the seventies day, the bush wasn't hairy.
Speaker 4: They't I knew, I wasn't crazy.
Speaker 6: Milwaukee saw its highest citizens case total in two decades back in.
Speaker 4: Twenty and twenty one. That was just a couple years ago.
Speaker 6: I remember hearing we had a big syphilis outbreak because after cod damn dodging COVID because they what it probably was outbreak because everybody was inside.
Speaker 3: Everybody was inside, so that y'all.
Speaker 4: Was supposed to be social distancing, not catching fucking syphilis. Listen, I was sing a pandemic. That was the best bodies like I was, like, you knew she was on the second risk.
Speaker 3: Okay home.
Speaker 6: Well, recently twenty twenty two, cases of syphilis increased nineteen percent. Damn, so you win twenty twenty one to twenty twenty two, so they went up even more age.
Speaker 3: It's the twenty year olds gotta be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe that.
Speaker 6: Well, it was a combination including high school students that contract the HIV, syphilis or both.
Speaker 2: You got.
Speaker 4: Just say including some high school students.
Speaker 3: No, no, getting a's and syphiless.
Speaker 4: Because it was because you know it's bad.
Speaker 6: It hit the city in Milwaukee website and and all caps Syphiliss strikes Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: Damn you ma, don't put that on my man's jackets.
Speaker 4: Coming, Oh my god, affecting babies, teens because.
Speaker 3: You got team Mama's being born with. Who got simplists kids.
Speaker 4: Y'all wrap it up, so y'all don't keep giving out syphilis ship on that.
Speaker 3: No, thank you for tuning into this episode.
Speaker 10: Hopefully, I'm gonna make sure you check us out on all strimming platform that's Freak, Spotify.
Speaker 3: IHeart Radio.
Speaker 10: Make sure you go looking for the episode on every Tuesdays where the audio will be released at.
Speaker 6: Ten am, and make sure you check out conversations with Coco and if you can about see look up the episode about pc O S.
Speaker 10: You're coming back on Friday, Come.
Speaker 3: On back to TDR. He did bully me to take you back though we had a nice little groove going on, and he came back. What that means said, we got to hear people peace,