Speaker 1: The show time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 3: So on with the show.
Speaker 2: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 3: Corilla is the one that you need to know now. It's show tide.
Speaker 4: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Show sign.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Is social media over? Mark Zuckerberg seemed to imply as much. Katie Perry is being attacked, and she's got some choice words for it. Plus streisand's got a new album, and we've got the playlist for you.
Speaker 3: All of that.
Speaker 1: Today, Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. He's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: It is the Crell Cast.
Speaker 2: I am Corel Happy may first to each and every one of you, so very glad you are joining me. Is social media over. Mark Zuckerberg implied in front of Congress that it is, that it's not what it used to be. Also, Katie Perry, Teddy Mellencamp, these are people who's me. These are people who are experiencing the hate. We're gonna talk about that today. Streisand has a new album coming that's the best news ever, eighty three years old, and you won't believe who she's working with. And Trump is shaking up his cabinet and the nuts are falling out. So we're gonna talk about all of that on today's carell cast. I am so glad you're joining me on TikTok, on Instagram, on YouTube. My patron's at Patreon. Isn't it time to do a Patreon call? How about we do one this Sunday. I'll send you an email and let's get together this Sunday at five thirty Pacific time. Okay, very exciting news on my front. So, as you know or may not know, my grandfather, Joseph Camille Tromblay, was born in Canada. My mother's father was born in Canada. His parents were born in Canada. On my dad's side, my great great grandparents were born in Canada, and everybody above that back six generations until we both sides go to France. I am French Canadian. Guess what I got all the documents. I got a copy of his baptism today from the Archives day Quebec. And I am going to qualify for dual citizenship with Canada. I will be able to have a Canadian passport. I will be a dual Canadian citizen Canada and the United States. And that's exciting because it's still we might have to flee, so that's very very exciting news. Plus, it never hurts to be a dual citizen, you know, with another country. So I will be a dual citizen with Canada, hopefully in about eight to twelve weeks.
Speaker 3: That's pretty exciting. Who knows.
Speaker 2: If we can find the funds and the resources, maybe we'll relocate to Vancouver. I know I'll hate the weather, but I hate the politics here more.
Speaker 3: And you know this is the truth. Rosie O'Donnell left.
Speaker 2: Ellen DeGeneres left, what's her name, the Hispanic actress from Day Housewives. I'm forgetting her name, but she left, Okay, and money is what's keeping me here. I'm not rich, you know, and but there comes a time where you just get so sick of what's going on. Yesterday, Kamala Harris gave her first speech post election. It was a giant I told you so, and she has the right to gloat, I guess because she did tell everybody.
Speaker 3: They just didn't want to listen.
Speaker 2: So had a long talk yesterday with my doctor with Ember's vett Ember had a biopsy yesterday of a lump on her sternum and it's not going to be covered by insurance because she has other lumps, other lipomas.
Speaker 3: That's so ridiculous. This is a new lump.
Speaker 2: But because she has other lipomas, it's six hundred dollars, thank you American Express. So anyway, I guess that's her insurance.
Speaker 3: Daddy has credit.
Speaker 2: So anyway, Kamala gloated and said, book I told you about the tariffs. I told you this is going to happen. She applauded those who are standing up to Orangina. But it was a pretty useless speech, quite frankly. And yesterday my doctor, doctor B and I member's doctor talked about this and he said, you know, he has a client who in fifty years, has never registered to vote, but registered.
Speaker 3: And voted for Trump.
Speaker 2: And he believes, as do I, that if Democrats are going to win, they have to put forth someone that would get a person like that, someone who doesn't normally.
Speaker 3: Vote to go to the polls.
Speaker 2: And he wondered about, you know, Orangina, And I told him why Orangina won wasn't policy. These people don't know policy, They don't know nuance. As today he gets rid of his National Security advisor and probably going to get rid of the head of Pentagon. What it was was they didn't feel seen. Okay, maga felt invisible. It's probably better for all that they were invisible, but they felt not heard or seen. They didn't like gay people getting rights. They didn't like women being able to have control of their own bodies. They didn't like trans people.
Speaker 3: Living their own authentic lives.
Speaker 2: They didn't like these things, and they felt they had to hide all those things because it's bigotry, homophobia, xenophobia. They didn't like immigrants because they were lied to and told that immigrants were taking their jobs when actually immigrants contributed eight to ten billion dollars in tax.
Speaker 3: Revenue every year. But they again they didn't know Nuance. What they knew was.
Speaker 2: This guy made them feel seen, and that's why they voted. They felt that they were finally being heard and seen by somebody. Now, I'm not saying a Democrat needs to appeal to MAGA. They don't screw MAGA. They're only seventy seven million people. But Democrats need to make independence and people who do not normally vote feel seen and heard, and then they will win. Kamala was not that person. She wasn't now as a person, she truly is that person, but she was viewed as establishment as vice president, and she was viewed as elite because she hung out with Beyonce and Oprah, So she wasn't, you know, viewed as the common person. And Trump, even though he is nothing like a common person, was viewed by MAGA as somebody who heard hurt them, who saw them, and who respected them. So that's what the Democrats need to do. They need to bring forth a character that makes disenfranchised voters who are not MAGA feel heard, feel seen, and that's the young people. They need to connect with young people. All Right, you're already chatting at YouTube dot com forward slash really corell YouTube dot Com, Forward Slash, really Corell. When we come back, Katie Perry is being canceled, Teddy Mellencamp is getting attacked for having cancer. We've got me getting comments that are just ridiculous. Is the Internet just a bunch of judgmental haters?
Speaker 3: Is social media over between AI and you not knowing what it's real and what is not real?
Speaker 2: Uh? And these haters and bots and bots that are haters? Now? Is social media a We're gonna talk about that when we come back. I do want to remind you all to go and play Correl k A r e L. Do you wanna funk?
Speaker 3: Honey? That's what I need you to go do.
Speaker 2: Any streaming service Spotify, Apple Music, iHeart music, whatever you listen to music on, go and listen and stream Corel k A r e L.
Speaker 3: Do you wanna w A n n A funk? F u n k? Honey?
Speaker 2: That's the word, f u n K? Do you wanna funk? And of course I remind you you can follow me at TikTok it's really Corel YouTube, really Correl, Instagram, really Corelu. And I'm not on x or Facebook, even though there are profiles there for me.
Speaker 3: I don't go.
Speaker 2: I don't use it because I do agree with Mark Zuckerberg for one. So we're going to talk about that. So big shake up coming out of Washington, DC today, Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris making a speech, the I told you so speech.
Speaker 3: She did tell she was right. It is happening. Do we need to be reminded of that? Hey, y'all are thinking I've told you that both woodwork.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the life raft will yeah? The public?
Speaker 5: Come on, all right, let me get back. Get the internet over, it's a muscator real pop. Oh, let's talk about it. I'm gonna check.
Speaker 2: I want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's k e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really correll dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at really correl dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello to Ray Rinati and Bebetta and James Schnabel, Stephen Haynes and all the people in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really, Carrell, if you would like to chat, go there. Hello to the TikTokers. I see your comments, some of them hate, and this goes right into what I want to talk about. So Zuckerberg has said the social media is kind of over. It's not what it used to be. Amen's sister, and Katy Perry has been canceled. I'll tell you why. Teddy Mellencamp, John Cougar, Mellencamp's daughter is announced she had cancer and she's getting hate. And I awoke to a comment from Edmund McGrath to thirteen which really pissed me. If I have to be honest, So yesterday I tried to do a very honest show from my heart about what's going on here in my world and how I'm seriously considering getting rid of the car, and how I'm canceling all these various things because I truly am just going backwards and charging up too much credit card debt, and you know all of that. It was honest, and I wanted to prompt a discussion with you about what you are doing, the hard decisions you are making in your life, about the new economy.
Speaker 3: Which we are headed straight for a recession. Everybody agrees.
Speaker 2: So I woke up to this comment, which I don't normally address the haters. But since Katie Perry is addressing her haters, Teddy Mellencamp is addressing her haters, and we'll tell you what they're being hated for, I wanted to address mine. This is from Edmund mcgree two thirteen. You are living too opulently. Okay, the cars at two thousand and one. I have a three year old motor scooter.
Speaker 3: Whatever. But I'm living you know, I live in a condo that's very modest, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Twenty dollars burritos, expensive nuts, carb thank you, car payments, expensive vegan lunches, trips to California.
Speaker 3: There are doctors in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: You could get a part time job at Panda Express for twenty five hours twenty five dollars an hour to start this nonsense of back pain and disability. Yet you exercise and run up hills with your dog. It's contradictory and smacks of laziness. You know you have the right to disagree with me under my videos. What you don't have the right to do is insult me.
Speaker 3: Okay you don't.
Speaker 2: Let's address this as for living too opulently. I won't even address that. Anyone that thinks I live an opulent life is not paying attention. I have a three year old computer here, a five year old computer out there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, twenty dollar burritos.
Speaker 2: What is referring to is on my trip back from California in Victorville, I was starving. Okay, there was nothing in LA that I could buy that was vegan to bring on the trip home. When I go to Vake, California, I bring lunch with me because there's nothing vegan between here and there.
Speaker 3: I had to stop in Victorville.
Speaker 2: I went to vegan Vato, a Mexican restaurant in a little train station.
Speaker 3: Not an opulent.
Speaker 2: Restaurant, a window with a few seats and a takeout there burrito was fourteen dollars.
Speaker 3: It was the.
Speaker 2: Only vegan restaurant open in Victorville, and the vegan restaurant for another one hundred and eighty miles. So what would you have had me friggin do?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What would you have had me do? Not eat at all? Go to a grocery store and buy a banana? What would you have me do? One place that was open for two hundred miles. I was in a desert, and that's how much the water cost I bought it. I had the burrito, but I'm opulent expensive nuts.
Speaker 3: I am a vegan, but.
Speaker 2: More importantly, every human being should eat nuts every single day, more than meat, more than dairy. And yes, nuts are expensive, but they're the same price as beef and chicken, so that argument makes you look like a fool Edmund McGrath two thirteen car payments. I don't have a car payment. I have a two thousand and one car that Steve gave me, and my motorcycle was paid off three years ago. The only expense I have is insurance, which I'd love to not pay. If you could tell me how expensive vegan lunches, I don't go to lunch. I used to go to lunch every week two or three times. Now I'm lucky if I go two or three times a month, and many times it's comped.
Speaker 3: Because I write the.
Speaker 2: Vegan in Vegas column, so many times I go to lunch and it's not even I don't pay trips to California. There are doctors here in Las Vegas, yes, and the friggin doctors in Las Vegas are the ones who sent me to California because Las Vegas does not have a tertiary medical center. We are forty ninth in the nation for healthcare and we have no tertiary medical center. We have no hospital with the capabilities of UCLA Cedar or the Mayo Clinic.
Speaker 3: So it is very common.
Speaker 2: All of my elder neighbors have been to the Mayo Clinic in Phoenix because that's where they send you, because they do not have the facilities here in Las Vegas. So no, mister Edmund McGrath two thirteen, there is no als specialist.
Speaker 3: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: The actual doctors sent me to Los Angeles part.
Speaker 3: Time job at Panda Express.
Speaker 2: You go and do that and tell me how that works out nonsense of back pain and disability, yet you exercise smacks of laziness.
Speaker 3: That's the most insulting of all.
Speaker 2: You don't know me. You don't know my pain levels, and certainly every case of disability is reviewed by a panel of four doctors at Social Security. You've never seen my MRI. You don't know what happens to me the rest of the day. You don't know what my pain level is right now standing here that I've got daggers in my biceps. As we speak, I feel like I'm being stabbed. You don't get that I have pain down the back of my leg. It's why I stand up and do the show and can't sit down. You don't know me, just like you don't know the person that gets out of the handicapped car in the handicapped spot that's walking, and you think they don't deserve that handicap plaque.
Speaker 3: You don't know their disability.
Speaker 2: And if I called it physical therapy instead of exercise, would you be happy then? Because again, every one of my doctors says to keep up what I'm doing or I will be in a wheelchair. So you want to come at me about crap that you don't know, No, you're gonna get deleted and I will ban you from commenting if you try it again, lazy. I would love to go back to work. I would long to be able to work an eight hour day. I cannot. I cannot work an eight hour day. It is physical impossible. You don't even see my whole body. If you're watching on TikTok, you see my whole body, and you see that I am crooked. I have sculliosis. Twelve degree crooked anyway, So Katy Perry went to Space, got all this crap. Then her tour is getting all this crap. Everybody loves to hate Katy Perry, Teddy Mellencamp. She announced she had cancer, people cancer, four tumors. People are calling her a fraud, saying that, oh, she's lying, She's trying to get sympathy social media. Katy Perry, Mark Zuckerberg, Teddy Mellencamp are right. It's become a sesspool of judgmental people like Edmund McGrath to thirteen who have no idea what's going on in a first and real life, but judges them anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, sad how people are online, It's really really sad. At hurts my heart. It just hurts.
Speaker 2: Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash Really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube and sports the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward Slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 3: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I got a little emotional there, but someone calls me lazy. You know what, you can't I wear blousy things because I am crooked. You know, walking sometimes is really rough for me. Yesterday I had daggers in both of my thighs like a knife, you know, in the back of both of my of my thigh muscles. My calves and legs are constantly moving and twitching. Why do you think I'm looking? They're looking for als.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: My IORDA is expanded. I can't lift more than forty pounds. I can't sit longer than an hour period. End of story. Just cannot do it. And so you're gonna say that because I can run up a hill or do some pushups, that I'm not disabled. That's like telling Teddy Mellencamp that she doesn't really have cancer, you know. That's like everybody on social media has become an expert on everything, and if they disagree or have hatred, they just feel a need to blurt it right out of their mouth, you know. And if I've been guilty of that, I would not be on social media if it weren't for this show. It offers nothing anymore nothing. I can get all my news from BBC and HK World all of that. Social media offers nothing anymore at all but hatred, AI generated bots, information you don't need. It offers nothing. It has become a cesspool of the worst of humanity. TikTok is the worst. I get so much hatred every time I post on TikTok Oh, I get called a pedophile. They make fun of my lisp, add infinitum. They make fun of my lisp, which is from an open bite from a tongue thrust, a medical condition, but they make fun of it. Katy Perry, she does a dance number which none of them could ever do. All the haters of Katy Perry have never been on tour, never recorded a record, never choreographed a number, nothing, But they're experts, so it's ridiculous. There is a bit of good news on this Thursday, at eighty three years old, Barbi Streisand is releasing a new album. It is called The Secret of Life Partners Volume two, and she is recording or has recorded with some of the biggest names in the world. And I am very excited about this new music coming. The first single is out now you can stream it. It's called the First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, the remake of the ROBERTA. Flack song. It's with Hosier. Remember Hoser take Me to Church. I'll bid you remember him?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And it's great. It's a great song and she sounds wonderful at eighty three. Jesus.
Speaker 2: Then on the album My Funny Valentine or I'm Sorry No My Valentine, an old Paul McCartney song that she is singing with Paul McCartney to Lose You again with Sam Smith. I'm so jealous of that queen. He gets to sing with Barbara The Very Thought of You with Bob Dylan, a man who does not do duets, but yeah, he is singing The Very Thought of You with with Barbara Bob Dylan, A Letter to my thirteen year old self. With Laffi l u a U l a u f e y. If you don't know who she is, I discovered her at the Grammy Awards last year.
Speaker 3: You need to listen to her. She's wonderful.
Speaker 2: Loaffi l a U f e y One Heart, One Voice, Barbara Streisan, Mariah Carey, Arianna Grand, say no More, I mean, come on, Barbara, Mariah Arianna on One Song, One Heart, One Voice, I Love Us with Tim McGraw, Eh, The Secret of Life with James Taylor, Wow, Fragile with Sting? Where do I Go from You? With Josh Grobin? Love Will Survive with Seal? Can you imagine? Hosier, Paul McCartney, Sam Smith, Bob Dylan, Loffe, Mariah Carey, Ariana Grand, Tim McGraw, James Taylor, Sting, Josh Grobin and Seal. Holy crap, I don't know too many other American contemporary artists that could pull together that album. But when Streisand calls, you come, and they did, and it's going to be incredible. It comes out June twenty seventh. The first single is already out, so please go listen to her because it's great. I've already heard the first single, so good. You must go listen. And God bless her. She looks fabulous at eighty three. I don't care if she's had some injections or fillers or whatever. She looks great. And you know, she just turned eighty three, so I hope if I reach eighty three, I still want to work because she certainly does. So that's that's incredible, all right, exactly. People in the chat room are like, I hope and she recorded it here at the Streisand Scoring Stage.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: That used to be the MGM Scoring Stage, but because Streisand has scored three of her movies in there, they renamed it after her, so it's now the Streisand Scoring Stage at MGM Studios and then at Abbey Road with the London Philharmonic. Holy crap, Peter Asher producing, Holy crap. If you don't know these names, you should like it's just the biggest of the big, you know. It's every huge artist, the best recording studios, the best of everything.
Speaker 3: God bless it. You know. At the Vet yesterday there was a lady.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this to the people there, and ladies, I'm listening to her book, but you know, I don't like her politics or the way that she treats people. And I said, I heard the book. What don't you like about the way she treats people. She seems to not like her fans. I said, she's afraid of her fans. She was afraid of them for thirty years. That's why she never toured. Well, why would she be afraid of the people that put her there and gave her all the money, I said, she is totally grateful. But at the Hello Dolly premiere, her car almost got turned over. When she did the concert a happening in Central Park there was a bomb scare and she went out. Anyway, if you're listening to the book, you know why she is afraid of crowds and of her fans because they often hurt her physically, hurt her, throng her, hurt her, you know, and so she's afraid. That doesn't mean she doesn't like her fans. You know, well, I don't like her politics. And I looked at the lady, I said, and I'm sure that she doesn't like yours. All right, So Sunday we're gonna do a patron call Patreon dot com forward slash Really Carrell. All patrons will be invited Patreon dot com forward slash Really Carrell because I love my patrons, could not survive without them. Thank you for your donations. YouTube dot com forward slash Really Carrell is where you find all the videos. You can hear me on Apple Music iTunes, wherever you listen to Spotify whatever. Uh TikTok is really Corell. Instagram is really corel uh and that's where you find me. Of course I take Fridays off. I will be back on Monday. Why do you think I take Fridays off because I can't at five shows in a row. It's too much for me. I can't, you know, I have to rest Ooh you're lazy. Yeah, whatever, you know whatever. People are going, Hey, hater's gonna hate right by the way, I love my This is a kimono for you know, for jiu.
Speaker 3: Jitsu and and all of that.
Speaker 2: I love Asian clothing. I love Asian and Arab clothing. I love Arab and Asian clothing because men can.
Speaker 3: Wear flowy thing. I am Corell, you who you want.
Speaker 2: To be, phone hr anybody much love to you all for you all on Monday, and please.
Speaker 3: Have a saving thing weekend. Don't forget to check.
Speaker 2: Out the other video like drive, YouTube dot com, forward cloud, really Corel and on TikTok at really Correl and at Instagram at really.
Speaker 1: Correl's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different.
Speaker 3: Point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours listen daily to the corel Cast done your favorite streaming service.