Speaker 1: My mind. When you were pretty we got some water or something growing on it out here. I can't go.
Speaker 2: I know I that my vendor light came on, and I just happened and went and see the thing running.
Speaker 1: Across the yard A good sight man or something. It looked like to me. I don't know what it was, just the right across the yard.
Speaker 3: It means to be a big foot leaning against the tree in a wooden area.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have seen plenty of people with big feet, but not big foot.
Speaker 1: Three lines and rush. You see about seven and seven and a half foot tall. Just watch looking back at you. That kind of looks like a wolf, but not like a neighbor.
Speaker 5: The dog pick these stores for what they are and hopes that maybe if it's out there.
Speaker 6: Then show me yeah, and says he might have caught the mythical STUPA cont record you're terrorizing his chickens.
Speaker 2: Looks like a grunt and a knock on.
Speaker 1: I think there's kind of a cultural tendency for people to want to make bigfoot he quote unquote monster. Welcome to ecb ro O Bigfoot Radio. Hey, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to another episode of ecbr or Bigfoot Radio also on Bigfoot Zone Ecbro tonight, we got a special guest with us tonight. I'm excited to have with us. Please everybody give a warm welcome to Chadwick. Gails. Chadwick. How you doing?
Speaker 2: But too bad? How you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: Dan? Uh? Not mad? Not mad myself. I'm actually working on a few little minor things here that I'm trying to get situated. All right, there we go. Let me get my screen back on here, so hmm, all right, it's not working. That might work, all right, Oh no, they an't what I want to do. I'm trying to get up face. There we go, trying to get our faces back on the screen. So all right. First of all, I know we talked about trying to get you on here before we're doing one of our round tables in the past, which that didn't work out. I got me scheduled and postponed. So I'm actually glad that had you on here because you know, we've been doing some small talk here and there. I've been learning a little a little bit more about you as uh. You know. One of the most recent things that's actually been intriguing to me is the three toe tracks that you found and we're going to get into that very shortly. And for the record, I do want to throw it out there. A lot of people, a lot of the viewers might not know what we're talking about, but I'll try to give them a rundown and a little bit of you know, feedback on that. And again I'll let you touch base on that too when we get into that. But for those who are listening and tuning in already, uh, Chad Work. He's been exploring and researcher for some years. And actually, before I actually go any further, I should let Chad. Do people call you Chadwork or Chad or does it do you have any specific preference.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, I for some reason I find it either to just say Chad. But so yeah, But before I go any further and get into any other details, I was wondering if you could give me and the audience a little bit of a of a background on you. What got you started in this whole research? You know, what started you in this thing? What sparked your interest to look into the paranormal in the cryptan research.
Speaker 2: Well, I've always been into the paranormal, ever since I was a little kid. I mean, I can remember going to the library and elementary school and I'd go straight for the Unexplained Mysteries books, the big Foot books, Luckness monster books. So I mean, like I said, I've been into it ever since I was young, right, And uh, you know, you get go through life, things tend to slip to the back of your mind. You go to work. You know, oh, man started a family, had kids. You know, things started to get boring. You know, you go to work, you come home, you watch TV, go to bed, get up, go to work, come home, watch TV a bit. I just got tired of the mundane rat race. And you know, one day at work, I started listening to podcasts because I'd always listen to music. I work at the lumber mill and I ran a big cutoff saw for ten years. I'm a lumber grader. Now I got a promotion and stuff. But you know, it's a pretty boring job running that saw all the time, just cut boards constantly, and I'd listen to music while doing that. One day I found these things called podcasts. You know, I was like, oh, what's this stuff? So, you know, me, I automatically go to the paranormal podcast and start listening to them. When I started hearing about these people that go out and look for bigfoot, look for ghosts, look for UFOs, you know, and I was thinking, you know, I could do this. I could definitely do this. So I bought some equipment and I started. Because my wife and I were already avid hikers. We love to be out in the woods and outdoors, and you know, so I got some equipment. One day, I just went at it and started going out in the woods all the time. Actually, what really kicked it off from the beginning is one night, it was a Saturday night, around ten o'clock. I went out to my truck, I think to get I take a backpack with me to work with, like snacks and stuff like that. And I think I went out to my truck to get my backpack or I went out the door and something just caught my eye. I looked up in the sky and there was a huge orb of light. I'd say it was probably about one hundred and fifty yards up in the air. It's kind of hard to tell a distance for stuff like that, but it wasn't up real far, but it wasn't real close either. And this thing, man, it was crazy. It would get real bright, then it would dim down and go out, Then it would late back up get real bright, then it would dim down and go out again, and then it started pulsing. It would like it changed colors a few times. It was pretty wild. My wife and I were videoing it with our phones and everything, and through her phone when it would dim down to go out, through the phone on her camera or the camera on her phone, it looked like it would it would explode into like thousands of tiny stars. But we kind of think that's just how like, you know, the camera technology wasn't very good back back in the day. That was probably what on twelve years ago something like that. Yeah, but it was crazy because it would them down to go out, and it looked through her phone it looked like it exploded into thousands of tiny stars. And that thing, man, that thing was crazy. It sat there for well over an hour. And across the street from our house is our garage, and behind our garage is a big hill. Top of that hill is a huge cemetery, like it's pretty old. There's graves in the one far corner from the seventeen hundreds, and that thing was floating of the cemetery. So we got our kids. They were young at the time. They're all adults now, but we got everybody in the car and we went up in the cemetery and was setting up there watching it. That's where we got like most of the video and everything from. So we were sitting there for a while watching, you know, and it would do its thing. It would start flashing, it would dim down, go out, light back up, changed colors a few times, and it stayed in the same spot. It didn't like float around or nothing. It just sat in the same exact spot. It was crazy. And then all of a sudden started to slowly drift off, you know, and we tried to follow it, but we ended up losing it and it was it was gone.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: That thing was amazing, real, real quick.
Speaker 1: I listened to everything you're saying, this couple of things that slightly off subject. I got to touch base on a couple of things. It's kind of funny you were to talk about how you got married and had kids. Life got boring.
Speaker 2: Did I hear that?
Speaker 1: Right? Is the white near by hearing all this? She's right here, Okay, she's just not flapping you on camera too.
Speaker 2: That's I don't mean like with our families. I mean like.
Speaker 1: It just that's the way. Yeah, that's the way I heard it. And I was like, I'm gonna pick on the one I gotta get.
Speaker 2: Actually, she does this stuff.
Speaker 1: With me, sweet, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the day I found those tracks, I was blowing her phone up like crazy, because I actually took the day off from work just to go out and see if I could find anything, because the place I went, I heard there were a few sightings up there, like I heard through the grapevine, you know, And so I went. I get like a lot of paid time off from work, So I took a sick day and I went up looking around and he was still at work, and she worked in Morgantown, West Virginia at the time, and I was blowing her phone up like you're not gonna believe what I found. I was sending her pictures and videos of it and stuff. And when she got off work, she come up and met me up there, and he and I started casting. You know, we cat made past of the tracks and all that too. But yeah, she gets into it. She goes out with me sometimes.
Speaker 1: Very cool talk about the tracks. Now are you referring to the tracks that you've recently found.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three two tracks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So quick question before he was saying it that I want to touch a base on that real quick. Are you familiar or do you know who Ken Gearhart is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know him, but I know who he is and I know of him.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, well Ken Gearhart, and of course everyone joked around and said his twin brother is Lyle Blackbird because they both wear a black lother hat. I've gotten to meet the both of them a few times, and you know, they're great guys. They really are. They're very gap and laid back, chilled people.
Speaker 2: It seemed like they'd be pretty cool guys. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I've been in recent contact with Ken, and you know, I was like, Ken, I like to get your expertees in your opinion on something, and you know, and I'm doing this while I'm at work, when I'm supposed to be working, but I'm on my phone whoever I talk to, and so I'm I get get in contact with Lyle and excuse me, not Lyle Ken, And so I was like, I want to send you some images to some pictures that were recently discovered and found up in Pennsylvania, and I gave him. I gave him the backstory on this to the best of my ability. And I also went on to tell him, Ken, this is not the first person that showed me these exact same tracks from Pennsylvania. The other individual his names. I didn't give him no names, but I'll throw it up there. The guy's name is Donald Donald, who found the same exact identical tracks over one hundred and seventy seven miles west from where you're located. And yeah, And I was like, when I first saw your tracks, I thought I was seeing almost the same thing. And I know for a fact that you and this other gentleman don't know each other man, which was what the cool thing about this was. I was like, Okay, so you know, I've been ever since I saw your tracks. I became more intrigued more ever since seen these tracks from the other individuals several years ago, and I was like, what the heck are these? You know, all kinds of different thoughts ran through my head, especially the last time I was up in Pennsylvania, Marionville, Pennsylvania, at the Forest County Big For Festival. I mean, I've had big people sharing personal encounters and stories from Bigfoot to the thunderbird, you know, stuff like that. And and for some reason I got stuck on after seeing these tracks. I got stuck ar thinking could he be some very large bird?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I was like, then again, you know, then again I said no, they can't be no big bird, no bird. And you know, because I like these see as much as I didn't want to admit to it, it's like these seemed very reptilia. You know. That's the other thing I ran through my head.
Speaker 2: These sounder kept saying the whole common when we were up there casting, and she said that's what she kept saying, is they look reptilian to me, is she would not go anywhere else, you know, because when I was when I kind of thought was like bird, like a pterodactyl or a thunderbird or something exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what was running through my mind. And then all of a sudden, you know, yeah, okay, carry on, I'll let you finish it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, that's up. I was thinking. I was like, well, I don't know about a bird because it had the humanoid looking heel, and she said reptilian and it just stucked I was like, yeah, yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's.
Speaker 2: Weird and has that humanoid looking heel and because you know how like a bird, but it usually has that skinny toe pointing.
Speaker 1: Back right exactly like I mean, I've seen all kinds of big birds. I've seen turkeys. And by the way, John John said that he was told by another individual, and I know the individual. I met the individual a couple of times, kept saying, oh, they're not bird, they're not this and that, and he said, oh no, no, he did say that they were those are EMU tracks. And I told John said, no way, I said EMU tracks. And does the dude ever look at it looks like a turkey track just with fat or toe.
Speaker 2: That's We've been on a TV show and that's what they said on the TV show that they were EMU tracks, And nah, research EMU tracks don't get anywhere near fourteen inches long. These tracks were fourteen inches long. Yeah, a six only has a six to seven inch track, and there's things six foot tall anyway, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Like right, And of course when you look up those tracks, don't they look like a turkey, Like a big fat turkey track. You know. Yeah, to me, they're a technical Turkey track with just fat you know, the toes a little fatter some of them. You know they have.
Speaker 2: Someone backwards, but but they don't have a heel either, you.
Speaker 1: Know, exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got a couple of comparisons I did on my phone of you know, the tracks I found, and then Ray decided an EMU track and they looked nothing alike.
Speaker 1: Note, so I doubt he's listening right now. I'm gonna throw his name out there, mister Jarney Freeman. These are not EMU tracks. Get over yourself, okay. I mean, I like you, dude, but you know they're not what you think they are. I know you want to just to everybody from having these possible theories. But they're definitely not EMU tracks. I can guarantee you that.
Speaker 2: I definitely no. They look nothing like tracks.
Speaker 1: Yeah what even? So back to Lyle, I'm excuse me, I can playing Lyle. I don't know why I say left. Back to Ken Gearheart so I've been in recent contact with him. I've shared him every track that you had of these. When I asked you for the trackway, if you have a picture of a trackway, or a video when you set you those. It was for him because he wanted to see the trackway. It will give him more definition and more insight on these. Yeah, now, after he viewed these, Now, I'm gonna tell you, even before I say anymore, even even after he viewed these, they gave his honest expertise, his honest expert opinion on this. It's still got me scratched my head. It's like that would make more sense. But at the saint time, I'm still scratching my head because part of this does not make sense. So now he mentioned and I looked it up for myself. I did a little bit of research. I have shared some stuff with me. But he's telling me that these are alligator tracks, even though he knows alligators are not native to Pennsylvania. But now he went on to say this, and I looked this. Actually, illegally, alligators have been released and has been spotted in the state of Pennsylvania. He mentioned twenty times, but when I looked it up, I read twenty five times throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Now, of course my wife was saying that too.
Speaker 2: When we found him. He's like, they remind me of alligator tracks, and I was like, right, but alligators, what.
Speaker 1: They have actually five actually technically five. But and what with what chen were sharing with me? He said, when you were looking at the trackway that you have in the sand, you said, you could almost see the fourth toe in the one particular track, you know. And because he was talking about how how the trackway clearly you can see is leading and going directly towards the water like an alligator would d yeah again, yeah, okay, that started to make some sense to me. But what blew my mind is like, okay, I've seen your picture. You have a track, you have a track with a measuring tape where the track is nearly twelve inches long. Okay, most average alligator tracks, even though a very large alligator might be six to seven eight inches long. That's pushing it. Maybe, I don't know. That's the I mean, that's what got me puzzled. I mean, these tracks, yeah, they would almost resemble an alligator, except the consecutive with free toes. Now he mentioned and I had to look into this myself, but it's a free is three toes calmon for alligant. No, it's very unheard of, really, But he went on to mention that it could be a rare deformity, you know which. Okay, I could get that. I can get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got that too. But here's the crazy thing though. When I found this, there were two separate trackways, right, and they come up out of the water and up the bank right beside each other, like you know what I mean, Like two creatures walked up the bank and then walked all over the place. Plus we could tell they were bipedal tracks, they weren't quadruped, right, And the one yeah, the one trackway was different because the left foot had crooked toes, like the toes were deformed.
Speaker 1: Ah, I have to find some of the.
Speaker 2: Pictures that send them to you too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, two different creatures or whatever made the tracks.
Speaker 2: There were two different specimens there that that, right, Yeah, it was pretty well.
Speaker 1: I watched you most recent one of your recent video clips where I guess your vehicles parked up. You can see it through the tree in the woods. Your vehicles parked up off the road and then you're down by your down in the woods by the creek. Is that with a standbar? Is that the same area you found those tracks before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the same place. That's the place where I found them at.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's very interesting, very interesting, because, yeah, I can't wait to get up there and see this area, find exactly where it's at, because I'm see, I spent some time up there and you know, getting to know a couple of different areas up there. I'm just curious to know exactly how far well, well, let me ask you this, just out of curiosity, how far is that location from Ohio Pile anywhere near there? About?
Speaker 2: How far? About four miles really, yeah, high piles about I'd say about, yeah, three four miles up the mountain a little way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, because I've heard some story of reports from the Ohio Pile area, and me and my old brother and I dated, we we went to Ohio Pile when the girl I used to date. We went up there. We got brought up there from a lady that we met that has property up behind Ohio Pile, and we investigated the property because she has some weird stuff that happened up there. She took us there. But yeah, there's some very interesting stuff because I've heard some other similar stories of that area. So yeah, that's actually interesting that he said that.
Speaker 2: See here's here's something pretty cool about this too. The place where I found the tracks, Yeah, the sand bank. And then if you go across the creek and up that mountain side about two miles there's a people I know that lived back there. The contented me and said they both spotted a werewolf creature on their property. Really, and they've had me up there for almost a year now investigating. Yeah, and then two miles through the woods from where I found those tracks where their property is.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And I was thinking, like, if you come up and want to do an overnight investigation, we might do it up there on their property.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's interesting because I mean I'm all about that, because, like I said, I know, John was trying to tell me it probably is not worth your trying to do it overnight camp, I said, John, I said, I'm coming from over four hours. I want to get up here. I don't want to have to drive straight back the same day after spending you know, some time up there. You know, I feel like the least worth a chance when the night, when it gets dark out, I said, that's usually what things get interesting. Anyway, I meant, so what maybe we may not hear nothing or experience on it. But it's just the point of me being up there, you know what I mean, and have to drive back. Yeah, you know, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to get in I'll get in touch with him this weekend and talk to him about it. That's probably what we're gonna do, if you know, you guys want to do and everything. I was thinking to take you guys up there, and we're doing overnight up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now John mentioned he probably won't give a statement night because him and his wife had plans. I say, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, I meant that I was gonna tell him myself, Well, I wasn't gonna invite you anyway, John, I would be nice. And I'm sure I give John a hard time anyway. He always picks up me. I get it right back to him.
Speaker 2: A pretty good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. He was one of my recent speakers here in Virginia, so it was great to have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. Yeah, it's crazy because uh, I spent a lot of time on like both of those mountain sides, you know, and I remember that people lived back there, and I thought about driving back one day and then like maybe two days later, the woman I know contacted me and said, you know, we got some really weird stuff going went up here. Would you come up and take a book? And when I went up, she told me the story about seeing the werewolf creature and her husband or boyfriend he said he saw it too, but he didn't get as good a look at it, and as she did, he only saw it through like the brut but he saw it from the waist down. He said it had the backwards last you know, and he said it freaked him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ad they would be willing to talk about it on Candra.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't want their names brought up. They want to stay an inmate. I mean, I'm sure they'll talk about it. They just probably won't want their faces on camera.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can blur out their faces and not put their names with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's She told me that a group of them were all getting ready to go like quad riding, because where they live, it's like they're out in like the middle of nowhere, you know what I mean. Their driveway goes pretty far, twisted and turning through the woods. But she said that she was driving up to the place and it's on a dirt road, and you get so far up and then the road splits, and if you go left, it goes to his place, and if you go right, it goes out toward a pipeline, like where quad trails and stuff are. She said, this thing came up over the hill, walked out on the road, stopped in the middle of the road, turned and looked at her and like snarled, and then turned back around and took off up into the woods. She said it was about seven to seven and a half foot tall, like grayish, grayish and black. And she said, for all pints and purposes, it looked like a were wolf you'd see in a movie.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And I've known her since I was like a little kid, you know, we grew up together and stuff. And she wouldn't lie to me about this, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I mean yeah, you know for a while, you know, you hear about dog man reports, were wolf reports, you know, and you know, I'll give you a little background. And for those who also don't realize that I'm very objective when it causes a dog man itself. I mean, I'm an objective towards a lot of different claims. But over the years I started to become a little to become a little bit more open minded and consider it, you know, of course, some of the details. But you know, I'm still very I guess there's a part of me that's still skeptic when it comes to dog man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, her friend he even said he I got a picture, but you can't really see. And he said that they've had bigfoot sightings on their property. Also. He said he went out deck one night because he heard something outside, and he went out on the deck and saw one standing by a tree. He said, it was about thin foot tall.
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, the same people that have seen the what they call a dog man or orewolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They man, they got all kinds of stuff going on up there. They sent me, Uh, I think I sent you those pictures of the green orbs.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you did or not. I'm not oh maybe, well no, no, I'm thinking about somebody else, because I've seen somebody else was supposed to have something similar. No, I don't think you did.
Speaker 2: I'll have to send them to you then, because they're the people that gave me those photos too, and they're pretty crazy. But he said he walked out on the deck and he said, this thing was standing over there by the tree, and I had him show me on the tree, like how tall it was, And I measured it and everything, and it was like ten feet tall. Said, it looked at him. He looked at it, It turned its head, looked back at him, then just turned around and walked away, right. And he said, he's still there for like half an hour with his mouth hanging wide open. Couldn't believe what he saw. And then I guess he saw him again a couple more times running around on his property. Said they hear him all the time. He doesn't go anywhere on the property without a gun in his hand.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, yeah, every time I go up.
Speaker 2: To do something, he's always had. He always has a rifle in his hand or a shot gun something.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, like I was saying about the dog, me being skeptic about the whole dog ring thing, there's a part of me, I'm not afraid to admit to this. There's a part of me that's starting to consider more of that possibility of its existence. Only for the very fact that during my last big Foot conference here in Virginia, I had one individual who pulled me aside towards the end of my event. We went in a separate room and he started talking to me, and he started sharing some stuff. You know, he's witnessing experienced a lot of weird stuff over the years, but he brought me in there to telling me this one particular story. And I know exactly where this location was where he had this experience. And as I tell people, when I listen to somebody's story, and I don't get this way all the time, it's very rare, but when I do, it's very I don't know the best way to put this. But when I get drawn into somebody's story and I'm starting to visualize their story, to me, something about that is telling me that this is a very legit story somebody's being sick and one with what they experienced. They really did experience this. This is something that they really did see that, you know, because I'm because I'm visualizing it, you know, does that mean I don't know if that makes any sense. I don't get that way all the time.
Speaker 2: Get what you're saying, Yeah, you're so drawn into because they're explaining it so well that yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly so. But this guy and something told me before he told me what he saw, something was telling me. In the back of my head while listening to her story, I'm hearing in all these details of being being shared, this guy star a dog man. Watch you know, I'm saying that to myself because again, I know the location, I know the layout of the land, I know how thick it is around that lake where he saw this lake. This location was right there on the Virginia West Virginia line. And he's down there fishing, and he's telling me every detail about what he's doing, grabbing, bending over to its just tackle box, and then he looks up and there it is, staring at him, slutly hunched over. You know, I'm just not to get into the whole detail of the guy's story, but I'm seeing everything that he's telling me, and it's like, wow, are you freaking serious. And for the longest time, you know, I was like, well, a lot of people that claim to see dog Man, even Lyle Blackburn. Yeah, not King gay Hard but Lyle Blackburn. I me and him spoke out of an event to get her yeah, some years ago, and I was surprised to hear him say this because this is something I oddly thought and believe that a lot of people that are claiming to see dog man. They're seeing a type of bigfoot. It's misidentified. Well, I believe it's still true to a certain extent that for various reasons, because I believe there are different types of big foot, you know, oh definitely, yeah, I mean based off of the region where they live, their environment. Again, not everybody wants to hear this, but I look at them as some some type of primate. I'm not saying they're equal to our dom species of primates that are known to exist. What I believe there are some subspecies that they are similar to. You like, for example, look at the bad boon. A bad boon has a tail, bad boon has a snout, and a canine.
Speaker 2: Has a SnO canine, that's yeah, exactly, if you were to see a creature on the woods that resembled a bad boon, you would instantly think that it was like a dog man, you.
Speaker 1: Know, right, especially if it was my pedal.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly. Now, Yeah, I've heard quite a few encounters of people that you know, salt creatures that they said look like bad boons and they thought they were like dog men.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's it's hard to say it's like trying to keep them in mind with all this stuff, but like it's it gets one man, it gets well you know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, for sure, definitely. So you know, I mean, I don't want to dismiss anybody's story, and you know, I mean everybody gives a description to the best of their ability, you know, yeah, yeah. But the thing is what threw me off for the longest time. I've been on Facebook, ever since just before I start you know, well, not before I got started this. I was involved. I started research before I got into the social media platform. But when I when I got on social media, started finding these groups, all these different big for groups, and I even joined to call the so called dog man groups, and you just to see what people will talk about and see what they're posting, and what blew my mind. And I had a laugh at this because I was like, these people serious, these are people posting feline tracks. I'm talking about large cat tracks and call them dog tracks, thinking they're dog mansip. And this is what started my thing on, Like okay, this started, this made a big thing for me. I was like me, I grew up with outdoors. I was very familiar and acquainted with wildlife and much of the outdoors. But this made me touch more on the wildlife before any bigfoot of cryptied people need to learn yep. Yeah, I mean because I have a phrase. I put it in my books, I put it on my website. Learn and know what is known before seeking the unknown exactly. You know, if you're gonna post cat tracks and call them dogman tracks, you've got a lot to learn. I mean, these are people older than me and you. I mean, I don't you know, buy me as how to hold you? Jack? Okay, you're you're two years older than I am. So so, but these are people fifty sixty, seventy years old. You know, suppose he grew up in the outdoor, the news their wildlife, but they're posted all the bs. I mean, people serious, come on now, I mean a young child could know better than that. Really, I mean, I mean that that's what blows my cookies. I mean, it's just you, definitely, I mean, and you know, and when I so, when I do presentations, I talk to people, you know, I present the wild the wildlife side of me, you know, and why I you know, it's like I sometimes I sound like a broken record and I preach about it. You know, I feel like when I'm doing my presentations and I'm talking to people and they ask questions about it, you know, I felt like I'm preaching like a broken record, you know, talking about Look, if you're going to claim this as this and don't know what the difference is, you have a lot to learn. You know. My thing is, I don't want to insult people. I try not to present myself and put things out there to where I'm insulting people. I want them to think about what they're saying or what they're doing, you know, I want them to think for themselves. You know, sometimes you have to be blunt. I've learned that over the years. You have to be blunt, straightforward sometimes, you know, that's the way it goes.
Speaker 2: I don't know how many times I've seen someone show me a picture of a suppose the bigfoot track that you can tell is a.
Speaker 1: Bear track exactly. Oh yeah, yeah, I've seen a lot of these bigfoot groups. I'm in Come on, now, you got these different people post say hey, look, this is a picture of a bigfoot track I found, and you clarically it's a double step bear track. Yeah, yep, yeah, yeah, I'll I'll admit some bear tracks can be deceiving. They can be I've seen that for myself definitely. I mean, we have a lot of bears here in Virginia, and I know you guys have big bears up up in Pennsylvania. I know you guys have a bigger state record bear than we do here in Virginia. That yours is close to nine hundred pounds. Ours is almost eight hundred pounds, you know. So yeah, that you know there is?
Speaker 2: Ah, Well, I don't know how true it is. But one of the girls my wife works with grew up up there where that those people's property is, and her dad supposedly saw a thousand pounds black bear up there. He said, I believe it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I believe it.
Speaker 2: I just saw black bear two days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is that the video you posted?
Speaker 2: Well, I got that on the trail camera back where I found those tracks. But I was leaving work, dude, I think, what's that yesterday or two days ago? Yeah, I was leaving work and just right down the road from my work, one ran across the road in front of me. Nice the same size as the one I got on the trail camera too. It wasn't real big. But you know what I mean. But yeah, ring right across the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like in my main my main research area. I was camping out. This was some years ago. I was camping out, but I was decided to ride up right out to It was about five or six miles up the forest road to get to the little local country store that's outside where you can get service at Yeah, about ten o'clock, ten thirty at night, I was riding up. There was a little car in front of me. I was driving in my Chevy Chevy Blazer at the time, and and this little car pulls off, lets me pass him, And not long after I'm passing them, one of the biggest bearers I've ever seen in person crossed the road on me. And I swear, I swear to you not the top of his back was probably almost a foot over the top of the hood of my Blazer. Oh wow, he was a big boy. Yeah, he was a big boy. Now. My father, actually, I believe my father saw the same one almost a month later, because during the daytime. This was a nighttime when I seen this, my father was riding up and he had a little car at the time. Dad was driving out during the daytime. I wasn't with Dad, but Dad told me he's driving up the road and he told me exactly where he's seen this, because there was a dead rabbit in the middle of the road and this big, massive black bear standing there on the side of the road. His head was probably twice the size of the steering wheel, standing there looking at him as he passes by Dad, just like riving by real schull looking at the bear. Dad Daniels's bear was nassive. I said it had him in the Saint Bear. It had him because he must be working that area because on the one side there's a creek when you cross. On the other side he goes up a small hill, because that's exactly when he crossed the path across the road on me. I had actually stopped and had my windows down. You can hear me who going up that hillside? He's crossing from that creek going up the hillside. No, don't maybe he's maybe he's living up there. I don't know what they might be, but he was. He was down on the road when Dad saw him. Dad described the biggest bear that he saw. Yeah, they had been the same bear. And again this is outside right over in my main research area. Yeah, well, I know we got big. I've seen big, big tracks out in the woods belonging to bears. I've seen them juvenile tracks from a bear too.
Speaker 2: I got a time on child camera up in that area a couple of years ago. It was probably three four years ago, I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Was probably about him I'd say maybe four hundred pounds somewhere around there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a four hundred pound black bear. That's a nice sized bear. People don't realize it how big these bears actually are. And what yeah, I mean four hundred pounds. Yeah, he's that thing's like a small tank.
Speaker 2: I got him and above at and then a bunch of deer on the same like you know, oh yeah, in a month's time. Yeah, there was the bear, the bobcat, the bear, and then like a bunch of I always get dere I get deer like crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, you guys, uh, you guys, has a big deer up there. I I spent almost a year in Pennsylvania when I was dating the girl I was dating. I moved in with her up there and I lived there for almost a year. But a lot of time, we spent a lot of time out there in certain parts of the Forbes State Forest. Are you familiar with the Forbes State Forest at all? Yep. Yeah, that's where I've seen some strange things up there, some of the at first time I've ever seen strange lights of the woods. I've seen him up there, but longs are short. I've seen a lot of deer up there. I've picked up deer, a massive looking deer either jumping across the road on us, or I've gotten some nice looking bucks on my cameras up there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so here, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm we got big ones here in Virginia, but Pennsylvania because of the I guess because of the forest and the type of trees, and yeah, it seemed like you guys have much bigger deer up there. You know, I'm originally from Massachusetts and Dad's always told me we have Yeah, I can tell you a two hundred and fifty three hundred pound deer. I said, what, Yeah, we got two hundred and fifty three hundred pound deer up here. Yeah. I mean, growing up hearing that from dad, I was like, okay, well, you know that's my dad. I gotta believe that. But of course, when you start seeing things for yourself. I'm like, Okay, these deer are massive. These deer like I don't know, like the ones I've seen in Pennsylvania. I said, these are massive side of the deer, even the doze are big. You know.
Speaker 2: I got a couple of videos I think I might only posted one on my YouTube channel of right out the road here we got a pieball deer one day. There were we actually saw like but two different ones. There were two different ones. They're living around here in the woods somewhere.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're pretty wild looking. They're mostly mostly white, but they've got a good bit of brown in them too. They're they're crazy looking.
Speaker 1: There was right now. There's some deer species that were It's believed that where white tailed deer are bred with mule deer, which makes them a bigger species deer. You tend to be a little bit larger than a white tail and you're aveny white tail anyway, yep, because I've read some I've read some years ago where some areas where they do they do the white tail will breathe with the mule deer, you know, m deer and more towards the west.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't the West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like you know, mountain lions and and and wolves. You know a lot of them more towards the West and northern states, you know. But they people don't realize wildlife does not know boundary. They they will travel and they will enter your territory.
Speaker 2: Yep. So like they won't pay attention to browndrey lines like we do. That's for sure, exactly.
Speaker 1: And even though some of us sometimes we get ignorant across the lines anyway, because they're curious. I've been a bad boy. I'm crossed in the territories I'm not supposed to just to see what's back there, you know.
Speaker 2: I you know I've done the same. I've definitely done.
Speaker 1: I just hope you don't get caught and call the wife say hey, if you don't hear from me, I might be the next phone call you get from me. I might be in jail.
Speaker 2: Someone take one of my trail cameras and left a note on a tree one time, but I didn't know that we were on their property, so oh crap.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, they they were nice enough to let you know. I mean, that was cool that they didn't take a camera like I've had my cameras fullen multiple times. So but yeah, at least, yeah, that was nice of them, at least leave a note to say, hey, yeah, you're actually on my line of property. You know, most people, if they were if they were very if they were mean and arrogant, I mean, they could have yeah, taken your camera.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean my wife just handed me a note that says, hieballed or mutated deer jeans. Indians say they are lucky.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: They're not too different deer that were they have a mutation. Mutation is a calico cat. Really, you have to go on the Pennsylvania Forestry and look up tideball and gets a whole definition about the Indigenous people, how they're sacred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well we first started seeing we saw the mother a few years ago, and then well last year and yeah, last year we started seeing the smaller ones. There were two of them. Yeah, we started researching about pie bows and because she's she's my researcher, she'll start digging into stuff for me.
Speaker 1: That's awesome though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was cool. The one video we got the one day it was out here in one of the neighbors you're eating apples out of the tree.
Speaker 1: Oh sweet, awesome, So I am. I am definitely looking forward to coming up here a couple of weeks meeting up with you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're fun man, Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: I like to said, yeah, because I start recording this weekend, I'm meeting up with a real good friend of mine. He's Native American, and uh, he used to come to and he used to attend my events. But you know, his health is not the best. He don't get him. You know, you don't get out that much. But he agreed for me to come up to his house. He's like, he just like an hour, a good hour north of me. And so I'm driving up there tomorrow to meet up with him around one o'clock and we're going to stay off. The weather's supposed to be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's be nice this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like today was very comfortable. We finally got some nice cool temperature all this week. It is only supposed to be in the seventies this whole coming week. So yeah, I'm finally ready for a break in the hot temperatures. Because you know where I work, I work inside a factory warehouse and we have no ac in there there's one departments. Yeah, so it was like, yeah, on the wall back by where I work is, if it's eighty five degrees outside, it's one hundred degrees inside. You know, it's like ten to fifteen degrees harder than whatever it is outside.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what you mean. We work in a big still building. I mean the one side it's like open, and then it's opening the back where I'm at a little bit. But the one corner where I'm at, I have a little thermometer stuck to the wall, and it was one hundred and twenty two the other day.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's harder than down here you go.
Speaker 2: I think we're in a big giant steel building that they painted dark brown.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, ours are a steel building, but it.
Speaker 2: Turns it into an oven.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because the machines that we have, we're the company I work for is called Newman Aluminum, and we make military We make military weapons and casing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I saw a few of the pictures you posted before.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and the machines that put out these plant parts are there. They're called presses, and the parts are very hot when they get put out, you know, because I mean I could cause where I work, I work in the I help out catching some of those, but most of the time I went in the back running the scrap bailer to call it.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 1: And even if working way in the back and waving all the presses, you can tell that the machine. When the machines are up and running, it gets smoky cloudy inside that shot you know in that warehouse, it's like, yeah, I mean there's usually one machine that puts out the smoke that it's the It's called the X twelve hundred, and they put out a lot of big parts. A lot of the parts that they run. We do run parts of stuffing that they are made for vehicles, automobiles and stuff like different suspension parts for trucks and stuff. And so yeah, that particular machine, yeah, that part. Those parts usually come out very high. Normally you have to wear use it you're you're you're wearing gloves, but you have to use a stick to scoop out and carry the part and put it in the bin. That's how you can't touch it'll burn your hands off.
Speaker 2: So but all that plus the heat outside, oh.
Speaker 4: Man, yeah, absolutely, so real quick, I want to ask you to uh now, John had uh he's setting up for.
Speaker 1: Us to meet at the old mall off of one nineteen. Yeah, how far that's roughly about what ten to fifteen minutes from where you want to take us. Yep, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very close, very close to where we're going to go.
Speaker 1: Awesome. So yeah, I got to remind John too, as like, you know, I told him, I said, I told him I want to interview him too, But I said, I want to get I want to make sure I get you, you know, and like I want to I want to film both of you and him, but I want to film you walking through the woods, kind of walking me through the area and you know, kind of going from there and like I'll feel you got more ini in person about what I want to do there as well. So yeah, yeah, but yeah, like I said, I got some filming this weekend, you know, and then I want to you know, get you, both you and John, you know. So okay, I think it'll be a great time.
Speaker 6: So now, as far as how long have you been involved with the research joined the whole chestnut Ridge paranormal that you do.
Speaker 2: I'd say, what about ten to twelve years?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, very cool.
Speaker 2: Ten to twelve years I've been out in these woods. Well, I grew up in these woods around here too.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like the back of my hand, you know what I mean. Ever since I was a little kid right now, the woods around here were our playground.
Speaker 1: Nice, very good. Yeah. What would you say as far as any experiences, I'm just curious and for those listening, what would be your most craziest experience that you've ever encountered or had? Hmmmm?
Speaker 2: Well, other than finding those tracks. That really blew my mind because when I found the tracks, when we were casting them, a game warden showed up and he come over, looked around for a second, started rubbing out the tracks with his foot.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he come over and he looked around for a minute. He didn't look surprised at all, and he started rubbing the tracks out with his foot.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I screamed at this time. Stop and my wife said she was scared to death that he was going to arrest me for something stupid, you know, because I was screaming at him.
Speaker 1: Wow, heknew what they were. Yeah, It's like he knew what they were and didn't want nobody to like he was trying to hide evidence. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I even asked him. I was like, hey, man, level with me. Have you ever seen anything like this before? And he looked around for a minute. He looked straight of me in the face and said, yeah, you have that, turned around, gotten this struck and left.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't believe it. I could not believe it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I see I man, man, I wish I was there. I would say, I don't know, I don't know what. I would have said something to him, smart you you were better off than I would. I would have said something smart ass to him because I deal with a lot of game boarders here in Virginia, and I'm usually pretty cool and chill with that, because they're pretty laid back and chill down here on the most part. A lot of them. They'll pull into your camp site, you know, we could I could be camping in the National Forest and they'll pull into your campsite just to check out you make sure you're not doing nothing illegal and all that that, right, And well, long story short, back up a little bit. There used to be an old timer that he used to walk this chrit Hilla area. He got to know me and he' said, oh, you're the big for people. I said, yep. And you know, he didn't get into much, but he was like, yeah, if you guys got trail cameras in the woods, make sure you take him out when you leave us. All right, that's understood. No, not me. I'll leave my mouffle once on them. But but you know, but now there's the gang gole Ordens and and the special officers that work the area. They're younger people now, they're much younger, and so they'll come in. They'll come in there and they'll shoot the ship with you a little bit, and you get I'll get I'll get into conversations with him, and then I bring up you know, we start talking about big Foot. Well sometimes they'll ask me about big Foot because they'll see the details on my car. Ya. And like the last the last group of guys came in there because I think I had my grandson with me. He said, oh, I gotta ask. They came out, two young guys came out of the truck. Got to ask. He said, have you seen him? I said, see, dude, Bigfoot. I said, oh, Well, then I get into my you know, I'll talk to him about that, you know, and all that good stuff. And then it gets to the point where I'll start asking them questions because I only I have to see what each one says, see if there's anything different. I'll get into talking to them about mountain lions. And you know, that's only the interesting thing, because mountain lions preparentoy much there quick to shut you down on that. You know, I could be an eyewitness, which I have been an eyewitness to one, and I've talked I have spoken to them several eyewitnesses on mountain lions in Virginia. But almost every game board in or officer I spoke to regarding that has the same line, same speech. I said, Man, you guys are trained well, aren't you. You go quick to throw up the same line every one of you, you know, but some of them. I got to the point where I was like, I just let I listen to what they have to say. And I've gotten to the point where I just like go into one ear and out the other. So, yeah, you guys are a joke. But that's pretty much where the boys down to here. They all have the same line. They don't want you to know that the mountain lions. Yeah, we know they're here. We don't want you to know that. But even though people like me, we've seen them. I've seen I found their tracks during the winter time, you know, Yeah, I have yet I would love to capture one of my cameras. I've gotten babkacs two different times. But that's about it, you know, so.
Speaker 2: You need to yep, I've never got I'm out in one yet wan a trail camp. I got black cat toys, I got uh fisher cats a few times. I swear to day. One day I could swear I think I heard a mountain line of chirping.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do, yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked it up and you know, and that's that's exactly what I heard. Yeah. I mean, I know people around here that swear up and down that they've seen them in the woods around here. My grandpa used to tell me stories about them all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe yeah, to go, but.
Speaker 2: Still, I mean, you know, right, they always they always have to deny it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I've been in discussions with other people regarding the mountain lion thing, you know, and like why, you know, question is why would they deny it? Well, there's a couple of reasons. Well, one, you're you're spending time, and you're spending time, family, spend time going into the national state parks. You know, they spend money there. One, they don't want to set the fear factor out there. You know, it's like as they admit that that there's mountain lions or these predators out there, or or even even for even bigfoot out there, well, if they even knew bigfoot exists, they're not going to say anything. They're going to deny it because One, they don't want people to get scared because people spend money to go out there. You know, there goes you know, the economy side of things, spending money. The second thing is again they don't want to spill the put the fear factor out there in people, because if the fear factor goes out, then there goes the economy.
Speaker 2: So you knows, and go to the parks and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back out and many years ago, back in the sixties and even early eighties, when the spotted isle was officially discovered out there in Washington State. Now, the spotted out it's a small it's a small bird, you know, it's not a big bird like most isles usually are. But when that sparted owl was officially discovered, it went on the endangerous species list. What happened then it immediately got put off the industry exactly exactly shut that the whole economy down there, and people were out of work and all this crap happened. And you know, so imagine if a species like even Bigfoot, so yeah, we have humanoid Harry Bigfoot creature living out there among us, then all these legal factors come to place. Well, hey, we're deshroaring his habitat, you know, yeah, you know, you know, they would put all kinds of crazy stuff would happen. Then the fact that people be scared to go out there and spend time out in the woods. People like me and you, we don't care, but we have. We're out there to learn is what we can about them, you know.
Speaker 2: So that's all I'm trying to do, is learn as much as I can about some of the questions that I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, people like me and you, we don't want to go out there and hurt nothing. I mean, here in Virginia, I have a cacil carricer for me. I mean I go out there and carry because I know what other predators are up there. I go out there to protect myself and anyone. I'm not out there to kill no bigfoot. But you know, if I if I fell right, or if I would be in attacked, that might be a different story, you know, right picks in Hey, Yeah, exactly, but it is what it is. Well, tell you what, Chared, Is there anything you want for out there for the listeners before we jump off here?
Speaker 2: Yes, go check out my YouTube channel. It's called Chestnut Ridge Paranormal. I have one hundred and ninety four videos. I think I have some pretty interesting stuff.
Speaker 1: On there, really exciting.
Speaker 2: Some aren't so interesting, but then there's there's a few that are pretty good. I got one, That's what I was gonna tell you. One of the weird things that happened to me. It was in the same basic area that I found the tracks, but it was like maybe about a mile back the creek. So you go back a little further and the road goes to a big parking lot, and then up above the parking lot there used to be like an old logging road up through there. You have to go across the creek, get to the other side, and it goes up a little further. There's a ceme an old cemetery on the up on the side of the mountain side. I was up in there one day making a video for my YouTube, and I was in the cemetery, you know, and video around and there's only like two tombstones and there ones like really small, and then there's a bigger one that people put there a few years back. The rest of the graves are marked with big rocks that it's the cemetery is so old, you know, the stones that were there disintegrated and all the graves are marked with big rocks now. But I was, I was walking around there talking and I walked up the hillside a little further and I heard it about fifteen twenty yards off in the other side of the brush. I could hear like sounded like something walking. It sounded well, it sounded like a large, heavyset person walking with me down along the ridge.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I kept to see. I couldn't see, I couldn't see through the brush. I couldn't see anything, but I could hear it plain as day. It sounded like a big person walking out through the woods with me. So I started walking back down toward the cemetery, and I just started talking, acting like I didn't hear it. And the whole time I'm paying attention to it, listening to this whatever it is walk. So I keep going and going. I get down by the cemetery and I shut up and paying the camera over and you can hear two branches breaking. Like it took two more steps and then stopped. So I ran across the cemetery. I half expected a person to jump out or a bear, you know, to jump out of the weeds at me. But there was absolutely nothing over there. Wow, nothing at all. And I even like went around with you know, with the video. I was like all through there looking and there was nothing there.
Speaker 1: Wow. Sound like Sam was watching it falling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was weird, man. That was one of the weirdest things that's ever It was like really creepy but really cool at the same time. It was strange. Wow, that's the first time, well actually that's the only time that's ever happened to me in the woods. And that was wild. They like creeped me out, but yet it was exciting at the same time, you know what I mean. It was weird. It was really weird.
Speaker 1: And this is in a different area, not the area gonna take me to. Is this a whole totally different area.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's it's only like a mile up up the creek from where I found the tracks.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: In the same area. It's we've had it and my wife the one day we were back there, she found the biggest pile of scat I've ever seen in my life. Huge job. I'll either send you the pictures or i'll show them to you when you come up. But I took pictures of it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: There it's as big as big around is my water bottle that I have in the picture?
Speaker 1: Oh wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if it's if it's bear scat, then that is a monster bear. I don't think it any scat because it really doesn't look like bear scat. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: It was crazy. We were out, her and I were just out for a hike that day. We weren't even really doing anything, you know, and or wait, no, we were putting trail cameras out, weren't we Yeah, we were out putting out trail cameras trying to see if we could figure out what made those tracks. And I almost stepped. I didn't even see it and almost stepped in it, and she screamed. She's like, stop when I thought she saw like a creature or something, because that's straight where my mind goes. Man, I tell you I about had a heart attack. I turned around and looked at her. My eyes were probably as big as saucers, and she's like, look, look, you almost stepped in. And I looked down and there it wasn't it? Huge, huge pile of scato? Unreal? But I got a the pictures of it with my water bottle beside it. You can see it's on this as big around as my water bottle. Crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious to ye, I definitely would like to check that area out as well when I come up. And I have seen massive piles of bearscat before, I mean, and not all basket looks the same. Some of it varies depends on your diet, you know, right, but mm hmm. But yeah, I'm curious to check that area as well. So yeah, we'll definitely cover all that when we do, you know, when you show me the area and we'll do a little bits skating up there. So most definitely, But uh, it's you, yeah, I mean, you never know what to expect. That's the point I tell people, you know, when we even when we do a group campouse, there's nothing guaranteed, but you know, we always picked up on something or something like our camp out. We had a couple of interesting things that happened. But but you know, like I said, that they're unexpected. You don't plan for them, but you hope for something, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we'll see how things go, you know, when we get up here and all the good stuff, and then go from there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, yeah, So anyone listening you know the series, you will see Chad on our upcoming series on our next episode for Bigfoot Explorers, which.
Speaker 1: Could only be viewed on YouTube right now, so feel free to check that out YouTube channel Bigfoot Zone e c b r O again, look up Bigfoot Explorers from the e c b R.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: We have our first episode that's been out and it's been doing pretty well. So uh, there's more information about that we'll touch based on in the future and uh we encourage you to follow and subscribe. So uh, but Chad, I want to thank you so much for being on here and jump around here and chit chatting with me and sharing you know your knowledge and experience on what you've had so far, and I know there's a lot more we can get into. But but yeah, this has been a great night and I hope for those listening, I hope you guys enjoyed and share this around and we'll be talking more in the future for sure. But thank you again, Chad, and we'll be in touch soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just hey, I just wanted to say thank you for having me on Dan.
Speaker 1: It was an honor most definitely most.
Speaker 2: Had a great time talking man.
Speaker 1: This and I'll throw it up there if you're if you're able to make it, you're more than welcome. But our next group camp out is here in Virginia, May fifteenth through the twenty. You're more than welcome to come if you're if it's something you're able to join, let's just let me know, you know. Yeah, but thank you again and we'll talk doing all right, man, Thank you? All right, keep it squatching everyone, We're out.