Speaker 1: This podcast contains opinions, jokes, and exaggerated stories for entertainment purposes only. Nothing said here should be taken as fact, advice, or guidance. Sometimes we say smart shit and sometimes we say dumb shit. Either way, listener discretion is advised. If you're easily offended, this might not be the show for you. Now, let's get to it. Play the damn.
Speaker 2: Song Adams.
Speaker 3: Are That hosted by Ady and let's get to We'll take you through Nothing to It dj n V Charlamagne and Welcome to the breakfast Club the word. Welcome back to another club. Welcome back club, Welcome back to another Part Time Opinions podcast. He said when you fuck up his intro. Good man, everybody good? Everything going all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's beautiful?
Speaker 3: Ready good? Yeah it was good. Squared up. Welcome back to ano episode of Part Time Opinions Podcast, Episode twenty three. I'm your co host a d out here on the mission of transition. Spit that ship to make you listen. Blessed by the best, Greater than my haters. Shout out to all my sons. I know y'all LinkedIn, man, I know y'all be seeing us all over the place. Fucking niggas. But anyway, I'm sitting here joined by two of my favorite people in the world. I'm gonna start with my doggon No. First of all, this is a D. The loquacious niggas think I ain't no English. Niggas think I ain't no words. Man, I've been practicing that ship for four days, the loquacious one a D. But I'm joined by my co host, the ying to my yang, the boot to my thing, the gang to my bang. Was that all kind of part I'm gonna pull that back. But you got a word this week? Are You're still the illustrious man?
Speaker 4: I'm always illustrious, you know, But this week, man, you know, I'm just chilling man, chilling man.
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: Pleasure p is here, my dog, I'm here.
Speaker 3: I ain't talked to this nigga in a minute, bro, he just being off the loop. Bront know where the fuck you been there? I've been calling him, texting them, stopped by the house, here, answer the door, niggas peeking through blinds.
Speaker 4: I had to give myself together, like man, it.
Speaker 3: Was crazy this week. Man, I feel like I got dumped. But whatever, we're back. But uh, we also here with our other co hosts, Man the Beast from the East, from the Land of the Rising Sun. Too young, but y'all know whereas D one No, we appreciate y'all. Tune in for another episode, y'all. Bush, I'll see what type of episode it's gonna be. I'm feeling the energy. But we hope y'all week has been all right.
Speaker 4: Hey, week, be beautiful, man, how about yours.
Speaker 3: Let's talk to the audience.
Speaker 4: Yo, my week?
Speaker 3: If we was good, I guess I'm just making sure they was good the bottom line and ship. But we hope, y'all we've been good. Hope everybody's been blessed. Hope nobody's been stressing too much. Hope y'all finances in order. Hope everybody's tire pressures all right, everybody's back is decent. You know that bag. It probably ain't a little fucked up earlier this week.
Speaker 4: Niggas tank probably on when they finance is probably not in water. Hey, listen, I hope you could turn that around. It's quickly as possible. You better get up, get out and get something.
Speaker 3: But like I said, this episode twenty three to Part Time Opinions Podcast, uh we grateful were blessed here for another week. Yeah, Jordan episode, what's crazy is this episode twenty three? But this low key episode like thirty for us thirty one. We got a few in the tug we never put out. But yeah, we were rocking. But uh no, we're glad. Everybody's good. Everybody's here, everybody's tuned in, and I hope everybody's mental health and everything is good. Everybody's right within themselves and their souls is shining, and yeah, everything's good. So now, because how is your week?
Speaker 4: Man? Week was good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: I was sick.
Speaker 3: Oh, we're kind of sick, like boo boo sick or like the co work.
Speaker 4: I was so sick.
Speaker 3: Thisa was this nigga wasn't sick. I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Man, it was just terrible, terrible, terrible week. Man, just sick. So you know, I'm just looking forward to getting back to work and getting back on the ground.
Speaker 3: You're looking forward to going back to work. Yeah, of course you're such a model employee. Yeah, I get like you, man, that's a great thing.
Speaker 4: I gotta I gotta gotta gotta. You know, they paid the bills, so you gotta put respect on it.
Speaker 3: You got to pay the place. So it is what it is.
Speaker 4: D one one.
Speaker 3: What to do house?
Speaker 2: You young fucking tastic?
Speaker 4: Great we MANU.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I made some money.
Speaker 2: I made some money.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have some clients.
Speaker 2: Work the regular job, so you got the day shift and the night shift.
Speaker 3: What's the night ship? What's her lady of the night.
Speaker 4: She said she had the regular then clients, clients.
Speaker 3: That's on belief. She been on belief trying to figure out what our calls is doing. Talk to us. What do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, no, I'm saying I did there you go, I did my client got you got? And then I do work at a senior living facility.
Speaker 2: Okay, folks, yeah, I'll be puzzling.
Speaker 4: And we just had to check, you know, check in with you know.
Speaker 3: She said, you call her lady of the night.
Speaker 4: We put respect on our occupations. Man, you know what I'm saying, that's all crazy. It want nothing personal. You know, good, she said, the client. I don't want nobody think some someod wow, you know, some sneak talk. She was over there.
Speaker 3: She said, I got my clients and wow, she said, her followers up this week, so you know, we put that out her ship might Scott rocket and she might get too big for the pod. Bro.
Speaker 2: My ship was on private. I put it public, but they.
Speaker 3: Man talk to the people, you know, they found you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I hit up the beach.
Speaker 3: He went to the beach. Yes, okay, Yeah, it's been a.
Speaker 4: Bottle like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, last amazing.
Speaker 3: How was your week? Because my week was good?
Speaker 4: Beautiful? Uh uh Washington Capitol's jersey you got on this hard time.
Speaker 3: I bought it one. I bought it like four years ago and this is my probably second or third time wearing it.
Speaker 4: It looks good.
Speaker 3: I got some other ship I'm probably pull out next.
Speaker 2: Week, like that white tea.
Speaker 3: That ship crispy underneath.
Speaker 2: It ain't no baking nothing, no bacon spill or you know, call it like bacon it.
Speaker 3: I want to be like like yellow and A T shirts. I don't even know what the this T shirt came from. I might not even be mine ship, but uh it's Shawn, I see it's Shan. Yeah man, But yeah, no, we've been good. Busy week, productive week, relaxing at the same time, though, But outside got in the pool yesterday that weather break. Yeah, and even just like doing work outside like, I just, I just I want to be out side. I feel like I've been in the house for the last eight months. I just want to be outside, you know what I'm saying. So, no, everything been great with me, no issues. Okay. I went to Burger King this week, right ordered the burger.
Speaker 4: Did you have it your way?
Speaker 3: Always? Is there any other way? But I realized, like, like, okay, so it is the guy at Burger King. He gave my food. He's like, here are your food? Order? Be up soon. I said, thank you, sir. I feel like when I call people in fast food and low level jobs, sir, I feel like I'm doing community service, makes you feel good about myself, like I'm making they day better. And it's just like no, I'm just I'm like such a great guy, you know what I'm saying, Like like can you get any better than that? Like like I called a nigga served broo. I called a niggas serve bro You make him feel better, you know what I'm saying. I know nigga make it probably like eight fifty hours some low shit. But I called him sir. He probably like you know what I am a sir? He is you know what I'm saying, so do better.
Speaker 4: Hey, sir, you're doing great.
Speaker 3: I just gotta random question, So can ball ahead? Nigg is? Where do rags for fashion?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: That was just what it was one of the random thoughts I had this week.
Speaker 4: He niggas with do rags?
Speaker 3: That's for fashion?
Speaker 4: Like you went outside with it on.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, like, say, just go good with a fit? Yeah? Can I just throw a rag on?
Speaker 2: Why are you worried?
Speaker 3: No? No, I'm just saying like sometimes to go with the fit. No, I ain't think.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking, like going the rags alone, man, no rags outside.
Speaker 3: One more question. I don't agree with any type of man hitting a female, right. I feel like niggas should keep their hands theyself and nobody should never put hands on females. Does that apply for studs?
Speaker 4: It depends on how study they are, how much studying you've been doing.
Speaker 3: You a study buddy, how.
Speaker 4: Much it depends if I must study and you've been doing.
Speaker 2: If they're wearing a strap at the moment.
Speaker 3: Because someone keep it on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah really Yeah, Like I was just joking.
Speaker 3: They were that joint like and they'll put that shit next to remote and take a picture and say that to you like surprised.
Speaker 5: So she.
Speaker 4: Uh, and then and then and then you gotta like, okay, what's your pronouns? Because now you gotta ask so if.
Speaker 3: You know what what you know? She coming with the heat him, so I found Yeah, you get yours off. Okay, it was just round because I don't know. I'll be at work board. I just be thinking that shit like like can you bunch of stuff? Is that cool? Like? Either way? Let us glad everybody had a great week. Man. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Everybody need a little straighten sometime.
Speaker 3: Glad everybody did, so we're gonna get right into it. We got some birthdays this week. Oh yeah, first birthday we got turning twenty nine years old. Kodak Black turning twenty nine years old. Happy birthday, Kodak Black.
Speaker 4: Shut up to that man.
Speaker 3: When I see him, it's like every time I seeing like you're doing better, maybe a little worse, a little better, a little worse.
Speaker 4: Up and down.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, seem like a young kid.
Speaker 4: You're only twenty nine. Yeah, a lot of money off the trenches. Uh, pompa no Florida. You know, real hood baby, so you know, yeah, hey, all blessings to him. That's all we can. You know, you play black, you fun with him?
Speaker 3: Heavy? Yeah, do too? I play.
Speaker 4: I ain't really tapped in with like the newer ship, but it's old you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good show. Okay you listen to call that black so so yeah, I'm with you. But yeah, happy birthday called that black man turned twenty nine years old? Man, Yeah, he was just on a B and them stream. I've seen that a niggas from the sweat over the over the gambling ship, like one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, accepting the bread hey man sit. You know, niggas probably liked that for real. His home, that was his homies. I think, yeah, he was like, let me just pay that debt, nice and easy, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. But your happy birthday called that black? Next up, Bryce James turning nineteen years old. The better, the better or similar, that's to be determined. Bryce got game called. I think he's gonna be better. He taller though, you know, I think just off of anatomy wise, he's gonna be better. You you six seven six six, you know, Briny only six to Brownnie good though, is good?
Speaker 4: But Bryce is we don't see though, to be determined. You know what I'm saying. You're trying to follow in a great footstep. So you know, happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, haven't brought that little dude man a little I call it a little doe. Nigga bigger than me. Have birthday, young man. But uh, next up last week, not least one of the ghosts man, Happy birthday, Kanye West turning thirty. Excuse me forty nine years old? Name is Jay now?
Speaker 4: His name is Jay now?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah? Uh did you hear the last album Bully Bully? Oh? Yeah, Bully. I think it came It did come in. It came in.
Speaker 4: I don't think he I don't think he relevant music wise no more. I mean he could. He's just Kanye Now. You know, you get to that point where like your music don't move the needle. It's still good music, so on and so forth. But every the world is looking for what's new. That's what that's what's you know what I'm saying. Facts, So you know, yay, still ago the Bully album was It was a good album's Yeah.
Speaker 3: I played a few times. I never really went back. You didn't dislike it though, I didn't dislike it, but it's finally like two joints on the rhythm. Yeah, but the outside of that man, Happy Birthday, Kanye West Man Agoat definitely to Go.
Speaker 4: Probably might be the best rap catalog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably the best rap catalogs. It's fit debate. Yeah yeah. So all right, so let's get into one of our favorite topics, usually the first topic every week, because we got to show love to where we're from. Uh this hometown high all right, so this week for hometown highlights, I want to highlight a place I used to frequent quite often. Uh it's no longer here with us, but it was around for quite a time. I want to shout out to Milwaukee Mall. Man, shout out to the Milwaukee Mall. You ever went to Milwaukee Mall?
Speaker 2: I've never been to.
Speaker 3: No, you've been to Milwaukee. You was riding on the south and doing but lived deep in the North side, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: No, not really, I was on.
Speaker 3: Chair that's the north side it is.
Speaker 5: But it's like I feel like Cherry is kind of like borderline, like right, no, my parents never took me there.
Speaker 3: The better and we live right by there. Yeah that far. Yeah, So Milwaukee Mall was on find like a North Avenue and not ten twenty seven it opened up as Milwaukee's first Sears. The whole thing was Yeah, that was a series nineteen twenty seven. It was the first series in Milwaukee and that lasted from nineteen twenty seven to about nineteen eighty one. Two hundred and eleven thousand square foot building, huge building, right on the corner of finally lack of North. It hosted a lot of local vendors. You could go in there and get jewelry, you could go get clothing. I used to go there and there was a trying to think of the politically correct term, a smaller guy in there. Was he a little person. He was a little person. That's what they like, and there's no disrespect. No, that's the correct way. Okay, So there was a little person in there. As soon as you walked in, right to the left boom. And he used to have all the mixtapes. And that's when you used to have to buy mixtapes, the CD you remember, I remember Tholl Yes, yes, he had all the mixtapes, all the DJ drama mixtapes, the jzy joints, whatever you can think of. Way, that's when Texas and slim Thug had to run Paul Wall Mike Jones all that ship. He had all the mixtapes they were selling. I didn't buy any, but they were selling like games and no catch you up ten sixty four or something like that. But he was in there for quite a bit and actually really cool dude shocked at him. And that was the main reason I went there. Every once in a while I go there. They had a nail salon in there. Yeah, a little ahead of your time, but they had the nail get a T shirt or something. That's when like for real and like the bait and all that kind of air was popping. The real colorful jewelry. I remember I went in there and bought a big ass, fake ass chain. Bro. The motherfucker was like different color stoes. But the ship was good. The ship, Damnar went to my belly. But this ship they had joints, joints. But I remember going to Milwaukee Mall and just like that was kind of for a while my go to just maybe like say go maybe find a little shirt, a little some little three button po for the club or some little fat farm ship and just you know, kind of going their shop a little bit but yeah, the building is over one hundred year old landmark. It's empty now, there's really nothing to do with it. And it was kind of a symbol on the north side of challenges and opportunities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, it was more like flea market is yeah, Compton swap meet or whatever they know, they got Compton or whatever, they got U ship like that. It was like a flea market.
Speaker 3: It was like everybody kind of comeing there, get their spot and kind of do their thing. And yeah, now it's empty now. So if you were handed the keys to the Milwaukee Mall, what would you do with it? Like, what do you feel like would be the best opportunity or the best solution to fill that empty building? I don't know, man, not me. I would probably go the apartment route.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the that's I was gonna say, build some apartments in apartments lucrative for sure. Yeah, But if you want to do something for the community because it is a historic site, don't you know some kind of food food.
Speaker 3: Haul or chicken. Yeah, you know, you know Asians and like that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, put some some black cooks in there and not the somebody.
Speaker 3: We're getting fun tonight tonight, so food, we got we got her hand mal together.
Speaker 4: Yes, I don't even know how you do that. They figured it out dressing broth, the broth off the dressing. And we're talking too much.
Speaker 3: That's to keep it to yourself, brother man soul food funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: That's different with that one.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, man, Milwaukee Mare, it's it's they ain't tearing it down because I think it's a historic site, So I don't figure out.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can tear it down. And I feel like I could to be kind of aside from like I said, maybe some residential apartments or something. I feel like it may be a little hard to do anything else with that building. Like you said, they could maybe turn into like something like like I said, almost like another vendor type situation. But I caught three flat tires driving in that bitch before, dog, have you ever seen a park a lot of that bitch? Bro parking lot was fucked up, Like man, I caught three flats in that bitch. But yeah, man, shout out Milwaukee mall Man, definitely a historical landmark, uh, deeply rooted in Milwaukee history. And if you know you know, and like I said, man, shout out to a little man, bro, like I fuck with you man. Thanks for all the mixtapes. Bro. I used to go pick the mixtapes up that come in a little paper CD case and shit right in the parking lot. Bro, what I'm out here? Nigga's and I had the three hundred. It was different, Hey, Nigga was different. You don't know about that air so shut out to Milwaukee, mall.
Speaker 4: Man definitely a major part of the city.
Speaker 3: Man for sure, sheltered a little bit.
Speaker 2: That was That's why I never went to Milwaukee, mally.
Speaker 3: I. Kid you not.
Speaker 2: I lived in a room that.
Speaker 4: Had bars on the windows.
Speaker 3: Damn you was a badass, kid. No.
Speaker 2: We was living on Cherry six, right across from tivin Taylor.
Speaker 5: Kid you not.
Speaker 4: I had to keep you all bars.
Speaker 2: On the windows.
Speaker 5: I didn't leave out the house, didn't play outside. I played outside in my in the yard in the everything was fenced.
Speaker 3: Then. Yeah, y'all ever played Kick the Can? Y'all played Ghost in the Graveyard?
Speaker 2: What the fuck now?
Speaker 3: Y'all played Hide and Go Get It? Played Hide and Go Get It?
Speaker 4: I played that, But.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly how to play. But it's some ship where you kick ball or hide or do something. It ain't nothing crazy, but how you go get it it's different. Uh. Listen, we're gonna get to this. Ain't this, ain't that, This ain't the second. We're gonna run that back. Go get it, hide and go get it. Looks you hide and come get it. Hey, y'all, y'all know behind and go get it a pap in. Hey, I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't even want to know.
Speaker 3: Freak kids.
Speaker 4: Man, you wanna be, you know, trying to get it.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm just high. I was finding surprise, surprise, surprise. I'm okay, I don't mean to throw it off. Okay, cuz the whole time highlight what you bring to us.
Speaker 4: I got something crazy. I think you're gonna know about because I know what kind of nigga you was. Okay, you ain't never go to school barely Okay, you on path now in Milwaukee NPS schools. If you didn't go to school, you get caught by the truancye niggas. But they you remember what they was called tas.
Speaker 3: The tas the truth IULD have getten. They didn't catch me. They gave my mama ticket one time I got got a ticket. Man straight.
Speaker 4: They worked with they worked with n PS and in the police. It was MPs in the police. It was a joint task for type ship. I remember that. You know if you and you know they'll catch you if you late to school, Like, niggas, get off the back.
Speaker 3: I'm going to school and.
Speaker 4: Niggas put niggas in patty wagon.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna tell you the time I went.
Speaker 4: Now, I went to bathe you okay, I had a car dog Why I lose my phone?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So I'm like, fuck, I'm in school. I'm in like second hour. I'm like, damn, I ain't got my phone. I think I might have dropped my ship bottle whip go out there by a car. No phone, didn't find it. I'm walking and I'm cool with the security guards. I'm plugged in. Go ahead, you know you're good. I'll let you back in, nigga, I'll get back right back to the door tabs. I'm like, and I can't tell them, like they know I left your burrow your plug up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, no, I'm good. I just came out here from my phone. I'm not late. I'm not skipping class. Took mynd rolled around all fucking afternoon picking up other niggas.
Speaker 3: Like this the back of the bell.
Speaker 4: Like these niggas just riding around picking up niggas.
Speaker 3: Tag uh South Division.
Speaker 4: We all over the fucking South Side over there. Took our ass to a boys and girls club, made us sit there for three hours and gave us a bus sticking and said, gone back about your baby.
Speaker 3: To go back to the school to get the whip.
Speaker 4: To get my whip.
Speaker 3: Was crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know they called.
Speaker 3: Truancy or whatever, but my mama was mad. It's a bitch, bro, she got a ticket for that ship. Bro. She had just spent so much money on me that weekend, bro, and that Wednesday she got a ticket from me skipping school. You know what it was?
Speaker 4: It was exams so it's half day, yes, but I was just getting money day.
Speaker 3: It's something else day too. You remember exams. I'm saying get money day, that's what that's what you get money. Yeah, it's a lot you get on exam day. Everybody be at work what he wanted to be.
Speaker 4: He want to be too direct. You know, I'm just saying that you get that's get money. Then listen, I don't remember exam day.
Speaker 3: You remember exams I went to.
Speaker 4: We went to that.
Speaker 3: I went to my exam. I didn't it was half day though. Yeah, I skipped my exams.
Speaker 4: Did you pass your exam?
Speaker 3: Baby? Oh you didn't?
Speaker 4: Parents that parents at work?
Speaker 3: What man? Shout out exams man, salute so to the exam. What button do I want to hear for that? I know.
Speaker 4: Was get money. That's all sudden.
Speaker 3: It's getting a whole lot of money. Money three days in a row man all week.
Speaker 4: It turned up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: She told me that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Crazy man.
Speaker 4: Take a drink.
Speaker 3: Take another drink though, but yeah, but so yeah, that was hometoime highlights for this man. Shout out to the mill, to the Milwaukee Mall, and and fuas and before we get to our next topic, I want to walk something back. Shout out to the loud community. M Okay. Last week we put out a couple of clips. The bitches did a lot of numbers and there was niggas killing me in the clips because I did mispronounce what I was trying to say. I was calling them loos. People. Loos is a country, right, but they're loud.
Speaker 5: Yeah people or Liosian call each other loud like corn loud people.
Speaker 4: Again, come along long.
Speaker 3: So I just want to apologize because there's a lot of the more people. And man, I loved the loud people.
Speaker 4: Like you, man, fuck you.
Speaker 3: We ain't know and I love loud people. You know what I'm saying. So I want no issues. I want no problem. I don't want no issue. I apologize. I just didn't know. And and honestly, it's really not my fault. It's really her fault. She was sitting right here, she was she should have corrected me, y'all talking about she was sitting right there. She should have said a cool, cool loud, you're cool black and loud, sitting right here and then saying loud, you're a cool loud. But look, that's dumb. That's I know, all the bad words in loud. That's dumb. The other week he called me up.
Speaker 2: You would have to call him.
Speaker 3: But because dumb dumb?
Speaker 4: What that what that means?
Speaker 3: That's like black dude, black man, you called me a coyle?
Speaker 4: What's that? White man?
Speaker 3: White man?
Speaker 2: He is for female, buck is for a man.
Speaker 3: And I'm yea, and she got that man. He that's the man.
Speaker 4: He now, what's that?
Speaker 2: Fuck you Adam?
Speaker 3: What me? And he what? What's the man?
Speaker 2: He that means think pussy.
Speaker 4: Damn fuck you, Adam.
Speaker 2: I don't want was over there sniffing me and ship. I was like, damn you missed me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was all a pennie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the only all in the world. That's the only dog in the world to eat fish.
Speaker 4: I'm staying quiet, but uh yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the loud community.
Speaker 2: Man, I love my uncle Angel.
Speaker 3: Hey, five five five five.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: How do you get high the five?
Speaker 2: Because it's it's how we pronounce it.
Speaker 5: Number five is hot like songs, so see hot and hot it's five.
Speaker 4: So then she was in our group chat. This is give us some backstory. She was in our group chat and she was laughing. She she takes a bunch of numbers, five five five, Like I said, damn, y'all crip, Like what the is talking about? If I thought she was five five crip but apparently five five five ha ha.
Speaker 3: Well that's just like I gotta I gotta hispanic homie. He texted me, Yeah, they do that. Yeah, yeah, you're talking about you right, all that the same man, Thanks man, hometighlights, we did it, but to the lost Loud community community foot show show joh five five five five. So moving on, what's that throw a gangster? Wow? Is that? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: That's what you throw up?
Speaker 3: Gonna get on? Five five career look.
Speaker 4: Too close to the blood that.
Speaker 2: Because I haven't done it in a while.
Speaker 3: Better keep it to yourself.
Speaker 4: Ain't representing the culture in a while?
Speaker 3: Fire even scared transition. So moving on this week, it was a crazy week online and she didn't do her research for the episode. Uh me and cousin definitely did the I say definitely because that's freaked out. But a couple of things. So Cassie flees the United States after a thirty million dollar payout and doesn't plan on returning anytime soon. Yeah, she says she's focused on family, healing and privacy and her her exact location is not.
Speaker 4: Disclosed, right, they don't know what country she's in.
Speaker 3: She's just out of the US.
Speaker 4: And this came about, well we know about that her being out of the country because one of the one of the male prostitutes from the d D case came out and he put he filed.
Speaker 3: Lawsuit against her and Clayton Clayton Howard Clayton Howard. Yeah, he filed a lawsuit pretty much centered around the freak.
Speaker 4: Offs, Yeah, saying that she gave him STD and yeah, some other stuff he got. But he was he was a victim of sex trafficking and so on, and so.
Speaker 3: Of course his feelings ain't hurt. He ain't going.
Speaker 4: You got paid to have sexual relations with a beautiful woman, you know.
Speaker 3: And do you think she could ever really have a fresh start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, with thirty million in a new country, she definitely can't.
Speaker 3: She's she's in a fresh start. You better believe that she's.
Speaker 4: Having a fresh start right now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Look, when the case came out, Uh, Cassie probably was a victim of some abuse, for sure. I think that was definitely physical, Yeah, but we know, and some mental and emotional abuse as far as the freak Offs go. Everybody can have their opinion on that, but we all know that did he had some kind of emotional mental hold on her. I do believe that she did a lot of sexual deviant activities in her right mind. I think that's my personal opinion, I do think that she she participated willingly in a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 3: I think she did too, and I believe she enjoyed a lot of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying from from from just a pure sexual perspective. Now, she might have ended the freak off that weekend and said, man, why did I do this? But then next weekend you was on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, but they said that she used to go for days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were in there for three, four, five days.
Speaker 5: And I feel like it might be a norm for her after a while doing it for a while, it became normal, She got used to it, she enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: Then she started doing it, it became normal.
Speaker 4: But then when you look back, you saying that, you still be like, I probably didn't really want to do that.
Speaker 3: Or I just did it, you know what? I think this man and well they wasn't married talking around research but.
Speaker 2: Huh, okay, maybe, but I don't really.
Speaker 3: Care about I think she was.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I think she she was doing it. She was enjoying it, she was enjoying the lifestyle. The only downside to that entire thing that I feel like we've seen as the public, and maybe she even felt was the physical like keep your hands your self, nigga, Like, don't put your hands on on female, you know what I'm saying, Don't kick her while she down, drag her down the hall. But that's that Napoleon God complex that a lot of people say, did he kind of suffering from? You know what I'm saying, Like if it was just freaking out, like that's their business. Yeah, And I really believe as a young girl, like you live in a lifestyle you with this uber rich nigga, like he's giving you all the perks of being with somebody uber rich. Plus he bringing in niggas to crack you, you know what I'm saying, And like you party and you having fun, like she was enjoying that ship, you know what I'm saying. She wasn't mad about that shit. But like I said, when it comes to the physical abuse, that's what the problem lies. And I don't believe in putting your hands on no female, no, no, if anything, just call him a few names and be on your way. But aside from that.
Speaker 4: Any either way, she got she got her thirty. She got twenty million from Diddy, ten million from a hotel out there in La who hid the stuff? So uh, I think she's great. I think she's fine. I don't know what country she in, but most of the countries outside of the US excuse me with thirty million. With thirty million, shit good because you living like a fucking queen. No she is, you know now.
Speaker 3: That also correlates with this week the dropping of the Diddy sex tape right with the red light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, him in fifty cents, baby mother. I think her name is Daphne Joy. Yeah, I thought it was us first.
Speaker 3: No, okay, so it was m but no, yeah, did he or I ain't gonna say did he drop? But somebody lead to X tape of Diddy, Daphney Joy and some another male another male prostitute, and it was really awkward because why Daphney Joy and dude getting the ship off Nigga Diddy fluffing pillows, He rubbing oil on the nigga ship. He walking around with them a shrimp. The nigga had this whole dick cuffed.
Speaker 4: In his hand.
Speaker 3: How you put your whole dick and your balls in one hand? Nigga put your whole dick and all your balls in one hand. And there's and there's no skin showing. It's not that's a short to the point. No, ain't no long day, that's a short story. Nigga ship? Did he walking around with the shrimp dog? And it's kind of like it gets more clarity to why he acts like he acts. You ever seeing the nigga, like the real little short nigga, but they dropped the real big truck. You're trying to hop out there on the way four foot nine, you know, Yeah, but the nigga did he does? He the fact he's walking around butt ass naked this ship. It was meat it really you know.
Speaker 4: I watched a little bit of it for research person for the parts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, appreciate, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I know we got to talk about this stuff. I would never watched this stuff in my real free tim.
Speaker 3: Sip.
Speaker 4: It just it just put a lot of light to like, oh he really do being that motherfucker on some h some voyeor ship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like he just want to sit back watch he fixing the camera. You know, hey man put the Johnson Johnson on the you know he you know what I'm saying. He walking around making sure the blinds closed and you know it gave us a lot of a lot of a lot of insight into you know, I guess what's.
Speaker 3: What what what? What?
Speaker 4: What was talked about in the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean. You know over here.
Speaker 4: We know what uh uh ethnicity, Daphnew George or uh background.
Speaker 3: She's some type of I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't want to Filipino.
Speaker 3: I want to miscategorize her, but I think she is Filipino. She looks Filipino. And that's fifty cent baby mam So fifty got a baby with her and he didn't waste any time to hop online and say some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean, it's looked cool when you want to trove, but I mean ship did he he got her? You know, even though did he look like how he look But at the end of the day, he had.
Speaker 3: A woman doing a bunch of shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying as far as fifty goal, you can't really do too much. Like I had your baby, you might have just did what you did with her.
Speaker 3: I got her out here fucking other niggas for me, and she leaning into it too. She posted it online like do signs really matter?
Speaker 4: And then she did come. Oh we didn't talk because she did come out with a statement saying that you know, I heard the statement she didn't really know the woman that was in that video and rewatching it was real traumatizing and so on and so forth. But then she linked more into it.
Speaker 3: By you know, well, then she went like eighty five percent off of her only fans, yeah, posting the.
Speaker 4: Only fans links and even doing like Q and A's on her page, and.
Speaker 3: Uh, and she gained hundreds of thousands of get your money.
Speaker 4: I guess you know what I'm saying. I mean, I don't I mean lean into the hortom or.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know. Yeah, And the thing what it is, like what she.
Speaker 4: Did his girlfriend, I don't think he had multiple, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's where it get dicey too, because like, as a man, I ain't gonna bring another dude in to crack my bitch, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Not yeah, I ain't crack my girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But like if you just dealing with a bunch of random girls, you might get off on that ship. Because I mean, at the end of the day, she ain't yours. I mean she is, but she ain't you know.
Speaker 4: In your opinion, uh or and what I'm saying, he probably felt like he couldn't please said women, So.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just enjoy watching.
Speaker 3: That's the thing a cook, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess that brings up the thing about.
Speaker 3: That's a guy who likes to watch that girl get cracked by somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that brings up a topic of Casey or Casey cast. Yeah, because that dude, that prostitute, because he was mashing her.
Speaker 4: He was watching, he was watching, he was watching with all these it was multiple male prostitutes that he brought into but that's what.
Speaker 3: He was collecting, the.
Speaker 4: Doing a lot of crazy stuff that came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was different though, But I mean, like say, I mean, I ain't hear the kink, shame and ship.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. That's what I was gonna say. That they bring up a bigger conversation. I mean, do you if he liked that as a woman like that?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it takes it takes it real different kind of man to watch his girl get cracked, like you know what I'm saying. That's that that that's I don't even know if I want to call that a king. That's that's something like psychological.
Speaker 4: I'm not there. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: What like no man now shout out to Like I said, we ain't kings. Salute to everybody that you ship, but not over. But I mean, first of all, happy Pride month. That's prime, you know, happy pride with everybody.
Speaker 3: Salute, salute beautiful people, beautiful people, you know what I mean. But yeah, didn't walk around with the little meat was great. Hey he looked less intimidating. Now you know how he was like bullying niggas and ship like bro, just he wasn't standing tall at all. If niggas knew, like said, we was on some all ancient rome type ship and they just used to have to just like walk around with him meet out. You know what I'm saying, niggas, look at your bitch as no respect?
Speaker 4: What's my nigga name with the hunch back of three hundred.
Speaker 3: He he.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody taking you city f e I dd.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody taking you series niggas, Yeah, man, f I ts But anyway, we got some music this week. Uh, this week we got Tone Butter with hit Man t O n E spelled Butter freaky as hell b U T t A but with a hit man on all streaming networks, networks, a stream of platforms. Uh tapping a toe button hit Man. It's part of my opinions podcast. See you niggas after the break, but.
Speaker 2: You not the concept.
Speaker 6: Hit Man, hit Man, hit Man. I'd be your chill with the mons. I'm at the Caribbean post and calling me Frank Sinaj. You support moves with the Robbins now made his godfather. I'm about a fire, reality y, real business all on my body. I came from the sofarate demons was humping me back. Had to go see the padre. Get all them demons above me, see my close friends in the coffing call man, I was crying the coffee stummy like some coachy Voski man in the streets. It was costing, so the porch down balling went from a shoot of the boss man.
Speaker 3: They came from paying the costs man.
Speaker 6: When I was younger, I was lost man. Now God gave me the sauce man. Don't let me up with your left hand. Your closest stakes were your best man. Jesus and Jujus was best friends, eating his beat like I'm packed man. I could never this A dead man too busy making these hits. Shit, Yes, you could call me the ice man, lifts me cold as a freezer free. They think I got ice in my veins, walking on water like Jesus put my SWEAVENA.
Speaker 3: Big daddy can get man.
Speaker 4: Hit man, hit man making.
Speaker 3: These He's like an iceman, murder these for the free.
Speaker 6: But my I I'm gonna coach you with price man sing the cod of the Ice and think i'm'a kill it for hye. But you can call me your life because let me spitting it bumpy hits like I'm Bubby Johnson, bossed up Lucky Lucia Yana, big Tony Yama, black soprano hit make I don't play for YAO, call it yon. I'm the godfather alcopoone. I'm'a show stoppers float just like atomic gun, hundred round drum dunder dus. Bet you ever get the job done, the flipping tables like God's son, real business, what I stand on. You could put it on my tombstone, bring wind on the setter, home business calls on my iPhone. I could make it hit in ten minutes. Cross check like it's finished with a small time, the big business spend a long time. Now I'm big, winning, blessed. It's got my cup running nowhere. If you chose signs and on coming over breaking.
Speaker 3: Ben with the family, walk it fed.
Speaker 6: If you slam the wrint, i'm'a let God had the lit because I ain't paying for the damages it got hench men sitting at the table that will leave you and bandages.
Speaker 3: But we don't worry about ever.
Speaker 6: Third, because the wise guys have advantages.
Speaker 3: Only made men can't hang with us.
Speaker 6: Everything he organized must be lived by the Holy Spirit, reborn again.
Speaker 3: At baptized man.
Speaker 6: Making these he's like an iceman murder these be sort of free. But my al I'm gonna coat you with christ Man and ice, and the ain't gonna kill it for hya.
Speaker 3: But you can call me your life because I'm sitting firing. Mm hmmmm. Welcome back to Park Tarpo Pions Podcast Live. That was Tom Butter with hit Man on all streaming platforms. Check it out Tom Butter, Tom Butter the hit Man, Yes, sir so speaking of man and being a man transitions. That was a good one. Okay, So there's a viral post going around of a father pretty much telling his daughter to leave her boyfriend. And the reason that he wanted his daughter or recommended his daughter to leave the boyfriend is because she got a flat tire.
Speaker 4: He was with her, He was with her, couldn't do nothing about it.
Speaker 3: She texts her dad like, how do we change a flat tire? And his reply was step one, leave Jason because the nigga ain't know how to change the time.
Speaker 4: Get him with you.
Speaker 3: He was with her. Now that raises a question like, should men still in this day and age be expected to know hands on skills? Definitely? Think so.
Speaker 4: You don't have nobody telling you to build a house, bro, Yeah, you gotta know how to change a tire, pump got put air? I mean simple shit. You got to know how to screw a picture on the wall. Yeah, you gotta know how to turn your water off if you know, check check a breaker by Come on, like simple, just this type.
Speaker 3: Of ship, It's simple.
Speaker 4: If we had sons, we won't know how to change a change a tire, change the oil, you know, mold a lawn. Yeah, you take the garbage out, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now do you think mentioned no hands on skills. Hell yeah, like a woman just and I ain't talking.
Speaker 2: To change the tires.
Speaker 3: Who talks to your daddy? No, this man, It was a man, all right.
Speaker 2: It was this man at the gas station and you had a flat.
Speaker 3: And he showed you how and then he showed me.
Speaker 2: He was just like he had his little doggie with him. Yeah, and he actually took the time to show me what to do.
Speaker 3: Did you have quick.
Speaker 5: On deck?
Speaker 2: I got the tire, the.
Speaker 4: Jack, you had everything, but you didn't know what the fuck to do.
Speaker 2: I knew, but I felt like I needed somebody to tell me what to guy.
Speaker 3: And the crazy part is, you'll never see that man another day in your life, but you'll always remember when he taught you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Your gas station where you.
Speaker 2: At it was a speedway in the south side, just making sure.
Speaker 3: It wasn't one of our gas stations. Did not frequently.
Speaker 2: I moved to the south side. Yeah, and then I had a flat and then the man just came and helped me.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you definitely the original point man. You it's certain skills that you have to know how to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's like, okay, like due to my profession, I feel like I know how to do more than the average.
Speaker 4: For sure, you're a real because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I do it. I do it industrial mating. Yeah, so that's a mix of fucking electrician work, plumbing, mail Riley world. Well finish. I could take a build anything and get a piece of metal and make this shit within one hundred thousandths of an inch. Yeah. Like so, like so, I don't expect everybody to know like the same shit I know how to do, just because, like I said, just off a professional loan. But they're just like certain things, basic things I feel every man should know. You named a lot of them. And I also feel like at least trying to do it, like the thing what it is like, don't just be like, oh I don't know how to do that. It is what it is now. I could see the dad being upset if he didn't try. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you don't know how to do something, that's cool. But I'm also big on just taking the time and trying to figure it out, like use your problem solving skills as a man, you know what I'm saying, Like, if something's broke, look at it, see how it's put together, see how it works, see how it functions, and then you could probably evaluate and find a way to make something happen. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And you know, learning on the fly and knowing basic emergency skills is so important. And I asked my wife on time, like what her favorite thing about me was, like quality wise, and you know, of course, first was like I laid the pipe and then liked second one.
Speaker 4: The second was like I was here for the conversation. She didn't say that at all. That's the crazy I was right here.
Speaker 3: If she did say that, she had, but like okay, and then it was also things like you know, you motivate whatever. But she said, honestly, what her favorite skills about me is like my knowledge of fixing things, being able to fix.
Speaker 4: If you don't have knowledge, you're gonna figure it out. If that's what she said.
Speaker 3: If anything in the world is she said a lot, But don't try to announce the first one there, But like I wasn't didn't hear that. But I'll take to really try to evaluate and try to fix something one because I mean, that's just kind of what I do. But to like, you save so much money, especially like when you're on the house, you on the car, like you don't have to try to find somebody to come and do something and charge you three four five hundred dollars. And half the time the fixes don't be hard. You just gotta take the time to really look.
Speaker 4: At it and maybe have some some some kind of equipment, not nothing crazy, but just a saw.
Speaker 3: Or a couple of screwdrivers impact, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So yeah, soccer wrinch, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Now, I also feel like maybe the dad kind of maybe overstepped a little bit because how old was the daughter. She was young, something like twenty okay, so I'm assuming the boyfriend was around the same age. And I also do realize that with this generation they're more relying on like roadside of systems like that. So he never changed the time.
Speaker 4: He probably got a that's his post fault too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: And and on top of that, though, I'm gonna say this, it is a man job. But as daughters, we as fathers of daughters only I'm gonna teach you how to change the sh because I don't have no so but you should know because it's a lot of fuck niggas coming up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my oldest I taught her how to change it tr Yeah, I taught her how to change a tire. I taught her how to check her oil, like anything revolving in her car that I feel like she can do.
Speaker 4: I showed her simple, just do it, you pumping gat just popped the hood and let me see what my oil looking like.
Speaker 3: Now, are traditional skills for men kind of outdated now? Because, like say, when you think about like our fathers and our fathers fathers and even us, like we're expected to have a certain level of skill set. Do you think we like the newer generations, Maybe it's not expected as much because of the convenience of so many other things like triple A like roadside assistance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I think it got lost probably two general rations ago, as far as even on hand work like this building stuff and stuff like that. Uh uh, our father's that age. I'm obviously not talking about all, but they got they might have got caught up in the drug trade and prison and stuff like that. A lot of them got caught up in I'm talking about specifically black men. I don't want to I don't know, you know, it's a lot of people around, but us, our grandfathers knew how to build some ship, you know what I'm saying. You know, like granddad built this house. Great granddad built this house from ground up, you know what I'm saying, stuff like that. But it got lost as time went on and the generation got lazier, got softer, got you know.
Speaker 3: More convenience with your handy.
Speaker 2: Yes, my daddy was actually was a welderne okay.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he built ship in the house.
Speaker 4: Stuff needed fix and he.
Speaker 5: And if it wasn't my daddy, it was my uncle's right. And then like car problems, I called it my brothers. So I didn't really sit there and actually learn shit because I was kind of spoiled. It was around about so when I was trapped at the gas station, I took advice from the dog, but my brother was always there to help me, like car problems and stuff like that. But my daddy was very handy. He built the porch, he fixed the bases like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, I just feel like that that's been lost through the year.
Speaker 4: It's definitely been lost.
Speaker 3: And I was actually thinking about maybe doing something this summer or next summer, but hosting like almost a little like some of their seminar type thing and get some younger kids in the community.
Speaker 4: That some money on how to cut cut wood use a circular saw.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Shop class was lit.
Speaker 3: I love shop class a little. One of my favorite things to do, honestly is woodwork. Yeah, all types of like the laywood, wood, drop wood, like you know, that's like my happy place. Like I got hella like woodworking tools, I got the start. I don't want no person, but no, like I enjoy building shit. You know what I'm saying. I love to see like have an image in my head and like things come to life, you know what I'm saying. And I tell everybody when it comes to welding, when it comes to building stuff like through welding and like building stuff through like woodworking and things like that, the most important thing are your fucking measurements. If you learn how to dial into your measurements to get them within if you all if you map it out and all your measurements are correct and precise. She goes together like butter, Yeah, what I'm saying, it's not hard, you know, but that's the most important thing. But no, I definitely feel I feel like a lot of young men and a lot of men she kind of just tap into that handy sidne. Man, it's not hard, like it's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There'll be a diva and the West names is on YouTube now I get lawn more tune up.
Speaker 2: Man, YouTube is the place.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, and even with that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You everything man like even like you cause like I remember, like last year, you know you put the new sinking, just doing ship, Like why the am I doing this?
Speaker 4: But but you start doing it.
Speaker 3: It's like this ain't even you around to save but bad exactly. You know what I'm saying, literally literally you put your dish washer in you just I know you do a bunch of ship. I do too, Like you know sub pump, I put a new sub pump and I'll wire some ship up like I get to it. But like say on the back end to say so much fucking money, say it's too much money and it's rewarding work, you know, to have a problem and to solve the problem and to stand back and be like I fixed that.
Speaker 4: Especially when Shorty looking at you like man, we find not have to spend It's like no, I did that for seventy five bucks.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that put an accordion door in who accordian door like this? So you screwed in this little brackets to get let's go back to their Acquardian door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 3: Okay? I got a question.
Speaker 4: First of all, that ship is like nineties.
Speaker 3: I got two quardion doors. We ain't go started like stall me out, But if your kids go to do that? I got a couple. If your kids are at somebody house and they break something, are you responsible to pay for it? Let's say, take your kids to a friend's house and they break that.
Speaker 4: My kids break something at your ass? Okay, well yeah, yeah, your kids responsible for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah. What do you think if you take your kids somewhere and they break some.
Speaker 2: Are you responsible to if they're not familiar with it, you gotta be like, hey, don't pull it this way, do it this way.
Speaker 3: If they break it before that, before that happened, you at.
Speaker 2: Least put some money into it.
Speaker 5: Okay, So you know what I mean, Like if it's broken, because I'm not gonna lie, they came over here and with that thing at the pool at your oh ship, I was supposed to tell you what.
Speaker 3: Heaven, what happened?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Nigga? Hey, yo, hey, I'm going to bring it back the brings. No, listen, the reason I'm talking about the Accordian door. That nigga suck my Accordian door up to people, the holding that bitch. And I told like that, yeah, with door over there.
Speaker 2: Well y'all didn't tell me that.
Speaker 3: But listen. I told Mail like, I was like, Offen hit Downer with the invoice. Man, do it? You know he didn't know he did it.
Speaker 2: Y'all didn't tell listen. I told told me about the pool thing.
Speaker 3: I told me like, up in here, bro with the did Yeah, I get.
Speaker 4: What happens.
Speaker 3: But no, but I told her. I was like, I'm here down with an invoice. She's like, no, you good? I said what I mean? I wouldn't I didn't know about it.
Speaker 4: I said, no, you're good. She said that, Nigga, I spent that.
Speaker 3: I was just more so talking bush. I wont hit you it. It was nothing crazy.
Speaker 2: I fixed I would have sent I would have sent money.
Speaker 3: I fixed it. Someth good my hand, because the thing is he.
Speaker 2: Never had to deal with no damn he never had to fuck use accordion door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, break, he just ran through it.
Speaker 2: My baby, that's the oldest of the young my baby, the youngest one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Jaylen is very respectful like that's the older one.
Speaker 4: He's nineteen.
Speaker 2: Eleven eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but right the question. I didn't mean to get a soft topic of ship man. It's on topic, you know.
Speaker 2: But uh no, I would have fixed that accordion door fixed. Got me some damn tank.
Speaker 4: Come on, if you would have, if you would look, if he would have spoke up and said but he hold up.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I'm telling you, my handyass.
Speaker 4: Bitch, you ain't say, like your little nigga, boke my ship.
Speaker 2: He ain't saying nothing. I didn't know about it.
Speaker 3: Wrap that ship up. I hold up, kept it to itself. No, I didn't know. My wife was like, no. I said, I'm gonna send her invoy. She said, no, you're good. I guess I'm good.
Speaker 4: I got that money last week. I spent that at Woodman's.
Speaker 3: You know, nigga, Oh my god, we ain't gonna talking. Bro don't even say that, damn brot. I know it's triggers. I know. The last week at Woodmen. Shout out to the woman. I had another down on working like you spent seven in the last week at Woodmen. We needed food. Nigga, where's that? He made real good? I don't think about the water eating it, but damn, nigga, that was worth Nigga, what the up? But yeah, I am now.
Speaker 2: That loud sauce.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 3: Going into one of our last couple of subjects, transition, jay Z dropped the freestyle at the Roots Picnic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh you fuck with it the freestyle? Yeah, yeah, I fuck with the bars for sure. Okay, I know niggas was trying to hate on it. It was I just think just listen to what he's saying and who were talking about, and I think it motherfucker. He getting back at motherfuckers that been getting at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just clear.
Speaker 4: It ain't like how Nigga jumped out the window on some bullshit.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying, kind of clearing his plate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Y'all? Yeah, he threw shots at a lot of people. Uh, Tory Lane, I think the funny song was the Jaguar, right, Jaguar was funny. Dang people falling out as.
Speaker 4: From Oskino and sparks property.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: He got a lot of that.
Speaker 4: I said, Tory like he got a lot of niggas shot some drake shots. Definitely drizzy. The jig is up.
Speaker 3: Dame responded, and this nigga said what he say?
Speaker 4: He said, your teeth is fumbling in the freestyle.
Speaker 3: But Dame said, the nigga always chew a big red gum. He said in his breath smell like cinnamon doodle. Dame said.
Speaker 4: Dame said, don't you eat over the nigga breath, thinking he's true big red. He said, when you put the big red on top of the bad breath, that's cinnamon. Dude. Now I will say, I don't. I don't think that big red is a it's an appropriate gum.
Speaker 3: For taking breath. You It has to be maybe a mint, double mint, spear mint, some type of mint. Mentos. The fresh man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know that's cinnamon. Ship that ship cinnamon do is I never you know how much I love cinnamon. Put the cinnamon on top of the doodo. You know the freestyle. You know, he talked about Nicki Minaha. She talking about Tory. He talked about a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Man but you know, Dang came back with the you know, and it's funny because like all the work Jay put into that freestyle, the cinnamon Dudo was still like right.
Speaker 4: There, n it ain't far Like, no, it's a It shows to me, Dang he's saying he broke his breath. Stink. It's like, damn, you might be really hurting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that's such an immature response.
Speaker 4: That's my point.
Speaker 3: Your booty state, your birth stink. You know what I'm saying, you ugly, that's the only point. Yeah, No, you're right.
Speaker 4: It's like your teeth did fall out your mouth. I didn't say nothing. He only said that Chatty Patty is talking again, down on his luck again. Your teeth is fumbling. You know, your te did fall out your mouth.
Speaker 3: I heard that jay Z said was real fire, he got false teeth, Dame. Yeah, his his shop was fake. He was on was it live or something? Yeah, he was doing something. He was talking. Niggat literally fell out his fell out his mouth.
Speaker 4: He said he got his ship right now. He bragging about how he spent a lot of money on his teeth.
Speaker 3: So but uh, he brought me out for dreams of nightmares and close the set. Oh yeah, that was that was it was Philly. Yeah that Dreams and Nightmares is like it's rat at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's a it's a it's a ghost. So you can't can't deny. He brought a lot of Phillip people brought off freeway beans, Chris and Uh it was Jael but love you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 4: To the roost Picnic in Philly, Man, Yeah, no.
Speaker 3: It was fired. It was definitely dope. Sh shout out to Picnic wrapping it up. Ray J was in the nose again. Did you see the ray J Ship talked about his nick last Nigga. Ray J was eating ass through a fucking through leggings on the stage at Uh what was that Bobby Valentino concert?
Speaker 4: Looked like a strip joint the way he was acting. He was wild.
Speaker 3: Ray J was wild and the funk out. We've said it. I feel like we've talked about ray J way more than we should have. Like but like he was dying on the run and Ship, I.
Speaker 4: Guess if he was dying. We talked about this probably two months ago. I guess if he's dying, he living life.
Speaker 2: Now, right, it's just his bucket list.
Speaker 3: He's just trying to so his bucket list to eat ass through legings on of Bobby Valentino. He had all the ship written down eat ass old age Bobby Valentino concert, but he got it off. But yeah, man, I ain't even I don't even like talking about right, J Man? You got it right, J Yeah?
Speaker 4: What more can we say about?
Speaker 3: There's not much else to say? But do you still have the on his No, I went down. I didn't see it on I didn't see it on the on the video. You know them bumps, they go down pretty quick though, no last too long? What bumps? You talk about them? Warts? M m? But uh, I think we did it, y'all. So anybody else got anything on their hearts, mind, souls, chess, breasts, pecks, anything they want to get off? Everybody doing all right? All right? I think we did it, y'all. This has been another episode of Part Time of Opinions podcast hosted by A D and P Luke and Pete p One. Oh boy, D one, you're in D one this week. You're in D one man. It's great to see you as always. We love you forever, he love you. We all Yeah, yeah, problem, I'll let you ever. Everybody have a great week. Make sure you pouring to yourself a dope water, dead plants. Yeah, we're wishing you all wealth, health, prosperity, a hundred million dollars in a hundred years.
Speaker 4: You your sons, nigga to that nigga, change a tire, This nigga, mad.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 4: I got all these daughters out here. I'm waiting on a nigga to be a good, good nigga.
Speaker 3: You can't change or my daughter.
Speaker 4: You can't change no tire. Fuck nigga.
Speaker 3: Never forget that the main focus.
Speaker 4: You gotta remain focused, indeed for.
Speaker 3: Sure, for sure, because there's no return on wasted time. Mm hmm. You like that?
Speaker 4: I like that?
Speaker 3: I did you like that? I like that, glad, y'all like it. I like that, y'all like it.
Speaker 4: Hey, they ain't gonna show up till you blow up.
Speaker 3: You gotta let somebody else saying till you blow up.
Speaker 4: We got the legs out tonight.
Speaker 3: It's hot, Yeah, episode, I got mine covered up. I only dressed from the waist up on this podcast. I got on boy shorts right now. Psych, no way I was doing this podcast. This boy shorts is crazy I mean who no, no, no no, I met who your dad? He's not boy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna show off my toes tonight.
Speaker 3: Hey, you may have a do it. You may have a lane look and the bottom of her feet clean. Oh there's a whole subgroup for that.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that?
Speaker 3: Audio listeners you don't even know.
Speaker 4: Turning my ship out.
Speaker 3: Hi bark on pis podcast. We love y'all, man, see motherfuckers next week, same time, same place.
Speaker 4: Let's do it opinion this podcast, wishing you wealth, health and prosperity.
Speaker 5: We don't want to leave, but we got to go right now.
Speaker 3: Wrap that ship up. Toto touto, touto, toutou