Speaker 1: And we're back. Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Biblical Hitman, folks. I am Steven, the host of the show. If you want to support the show, folks, be sure to head on over to YouTube. Hit that subscribe button like show share with your friends. Do it for the guests that we have on today's show as well. And you can check out all the shows that we do on audio platforms Apple, podcast, Spreaker, Spotify, wherever you like to listen to shows, podcast, music, all that stuff. We're there. But we've got We've got Andrew sixty agenda. Brother, what's up man?
Speaker 2: What up us?
Speaker 3: Glad to be here, Awesome to see you again.
Speaker 2: What's up? Chat? How are we doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shout out to f Hunter nef Hunters here? What's going on? We got done? And seven minutes of freedom?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: We got.
Speaker 1: How do I say the evil glare? I always messed that one up because dude, you were hyping me up in the green room. I'm hyped about this show before we get into it. Where can the audience check out all your stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the platforms. I got my tag up there at sixty agenda on everything. I try to make it easy you can find us on all the social media's and where you find your podcast at YouTube lives all the time.
Speaker 3: And yeah, thanks for having me again.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you're excited. Yeah, dude, So I had a feeling this would be right up your alley. Today's episode, we're going to get into Majestic twelve, the President, Truman, and Eisenhower. There's something that kind of happens in that time period. Is it a hoax? Is it real? How can we kind of compare it into our reality today? Because I think it's present. I think it's the same thing just going over and over and over again. Synthetic alien super soldiers. Why did I even put that in there? But I guess we'll talk about that in the Black Awakening.
Speaker 2: And you when you hit me up, when you hit me up about this show, I knew see because I listened to your show the other day when you read out the four Chan predictions, I was like, I bet you he wants to do the m J twelve because of the synthetic super Soldiers part of the four Chan And I didn't even see the title on here, but that's exactly I knew it.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, there's something about the four Chan thing. I wanted to get your take on that. You know, Uh, what's your folks real quick too, Like this is his YouTube channel and stuff. Check it out. He does pretty cool shows. So what is your thoughts with the four Chan predictions. I'll bring that up.
Speaker 2: Too, you know, if there is there's something about four chan where you know, there's some stuff that came out that Epstein was heavily involved with four chan pet rooms. He talked to Peter te about it. Steve Bannon got involved. I think that Pizza Gate was kind of formed out of that. QAnon was formed out of that. This is a large like Fort Brag operation Trust operating, that's very similar to the Bolshevik operation Trust Trust. The plan the patriots are in control, we're going to take over, we're going to save the country, but in reality they're actually doing the opposite. They're more nefarious than the people before because they're telling you that they're going to help you and they're stabbing you in the back and the process. So that's kind of my view. I link four chant of that movement, right, so I always kind of take it with caution when I read stuff like this, like of course it's going to have truth. Why because the people doing it are the people that are committing the acts that are come true.
Speaker 3: Correct. So that's kind of how I view it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Some of those crazy details like the synthetic super soldiers and things like that, it might have some weight whenever you're taking into consideration genetic engineering, et cetera. But you know, it could just be sensationless stuff to get to discredit the truth.
Speaker 3: They do that a lot, where.
Speaker 2: They'll put, you know, a little bit wild stuff to discredit the true things in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's funny, it says MJ twelve. Well, first of all, this is kind of like the process us in the four Chan predictions. So it says this is the end of it, right there's a lot of war and everything that we kind of see going on right now. Then it kind of gets worse. But three weeks of nuclear events take place, then a fake alien invasion begins. What would your take beyond that, like a blue beam or or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, my view is that our government has a lot of technology that they haven't disclosed. Captain Austin Fitz talks about the breakaway civilization like I did an episode on the break Civilization, twenty one trillion dollars is a lot of money and you could do a lot with that. And if they are, you know, studying this technology since the forties, and they already had some style of anti gravitic technology in the forties, you know, with Roswell et cetera. Whether that be some interdimensional craft that came and then they reverse engineered it later. I still think they have that technology, so they could you know, they could make it look like an alien of agent, or it could be entities themselves from like interdimensional But I just really find that highly unlikely. I think it's more likely that our government, and not even that, just deeper than our government is working on and has these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, the breakaway Civilization thing is interesting. If you were to like, you know, create and build a hybrid race, you would probably do it underground so that nothing can be perceived on the surface level. But you know, I've been digging into Revelation and I've been trying to just identify symbolically what we see in Revelation. You know, you got the heart, and you got the best, get the dragon, false profit image of the beast. A lot of fascinating terms. What's interesting, right is a polyon right, a bat and the Destroyer. He's an angel that has a key to the bottomless pit and he kind of locks the bottomless pit and there's a bunch of smoke and fire pretty much like blocks out the sun and out of the earth comes you know, like what you would think would be something very destructive and almost maybe represent like an alien or something you know, who knows exactly, and he's like the King over them, you know, So because that brings up like the rust Isdar book called the Black Awakening, which he talks about, and again the two may not connect at all, but like the overlay theme between the two kind of you know, are very similar where he says that there's like an elite group of Satanic super soldiers and all this kind of stuff where when that day comes, they're going to go out and just pour out bloodshed and all this. So it makes me think, like mk Ultra Mancharian candidate, like is there something in evolved to where this is like a flip of a switch or like it says here, okay, so this is what I'm gonna say. So Apollyon right, was the King over them? Right, And so I'm wondering if that might have some sort of connection with you know, would this idea be that these things are mind controlled, right, like they're they're like MN sharing candidates. That's kind of like the movie MN Sharing Candidate, where it's like frequency hits and boom, they can just go and do whatever task.
Speaker 2: That absolutely nanotechnology. I think that's possible. You know, I've been taking a different outlook on this lately. I'd love to hear what you think this is going to kind of try not to go off tangent with what we're going to be talking about today, but it's what you're talking about now. And I think that a lot of this is literal but also spiritual and an allegory. So whenever you think of like all the nations turn on Israel, let's take that for an example. Is it the nation is really we're talking about. It's that they're manufacturing the optics of everybody turning on Israel in a physical way. But my question is if Israel is supposed to represent all of the children of God, all the whole nation of like everybody, right, because Abraham represented Israel in the beginning, right, and then as his descendants came, you had Jesus who said, everybody's my children who believe in me. So if that's the case, everybody who struggles with God, everybody who struggles to try to be godly, would be Israel, which would be me, that would be you, that would be everybody. Right, it has nothing to do with the nation. So if that's the case, all nations are turning on us, if you think about it, with the police state, the grid system, the b system, and things like that. So when you start to think about things in kind of an allegorical but literal sense, I think they're trying to manufacture the optics of a literal armageddon, when in reality, the real spiritual one is happening at the same time parallel to it, but we're not seeing that aspect. So take Apollyon for example. They worship and call the sun god that they worship Apollo. That's the Sun. It's a pagan religion. So if their god over them is a polyon, which would be the destroyer or their Sun god, the pagan god that they worship, right, then that makes more sense when we're speaking about that in Revelation, right. And then also as you get into it, you know, I just think that there's something to that where there's it's not all in algory. I think it's literal, but there's some esoteric elements to the names and what they mean and the actual things that they are, And if we start looking at what they actually are, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: For example, Peter Teal looks at this the same way. He doesn't want to build the literal Third Temple in Jerusalem. He views the Third Temple as this whole b system, grid system that he's building. That's why he's going around talking about the Antichrist and saying that if you're against Ai, then you are the Antichrist, because he believes the AI is going to save us from the Antichrist and keep it from coming. That's what Peter Tiel's espousing because he is an esoteric Christian. He calls him that what is an esoteric Christian somebody who looks like I'm doing at Israel for what it really means, not the literal nation. It looks that the temple is not this physical place but this one. Now, by the way, what is the temple for? It's for sacrificing so that Jews can get back to their religion of before the sacrifice. Now, somebody went on tempoil Hat and I think that dude, she put this connection with all this stuff I've been looking up, and she did a great job. Is that doctor I forgot her name that just went on timfoil Hat. But she said this, so give her credit for this. She was talking about this Peter Teele thing, the Third Temple, and also the aspect I think she was alluding to with sacrifices. Instead of a literal animal that we're going to sacrifice in a temple in Jerusalem, we're going to sacrifice people's consciousness in this new age of aquarius, which represents the pouring out of the water, which is consciousness represents water in these free Masonic calls, I've read a lot about their what represents what conscious business is equivalent to water when you're talking symbolism. So when they're talking about the waters overtook Atlantis, did they literally get covered with water? Maybe there was a flood, yes, Noah, But what happened the minds of people? The consciousness changed and everybody went against that nation. It seems to be another version of what that could be. Now, if that's the case, then that's how you get this now when we start looking at this.
Speaker 1: For what it really is.
Speaker 2: Exactly. And then they turn and they what happened? They say, they all started warring with each other. That's the idea of the consciousness, the changing of minds. People no longer could coalesce together, and they started fighting and warring. The consciousness the water, the changing of the minds, of the whole consciousness of the world changed, and they're trying to manifest that with this age of Aquarius and harness, our the sacrificial lambs, if you will, of our soul, our consciousness into this new beast system, which is represented as the third Temple to Peter teel as Ai. That's what my view is of what's going on lately. So that's kind of my theory I have lately. What do you think, No, I think it's it's there.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny about Revelation seventeen when the beast and the ten kings, you know, God puts it on the beast's heart to turn against the harlet, which is fun funny because you just saw kind of before that, which I this is kind of my opinion of the timeline there where I think Daniel eight takes place, I mean Daniel chapter eleven, verse thirty eight, where he's honoring this goddess, he's honoring the Harlot, and then he ends up overthrowing and tearing the harlet apart. It's kind of like where you see in the mythologies where the sun overthrows and conquers the mother, right in the mystery religion.
Speaker 2: So I we took it, if we took an esoteric view of that, If the Harlot is represented by this, isis called what is isis she's the bringer of hidden knowledge. Free Masons worship isis what is that? That's magic? Right? The idea of like what does Freemasons do? They practice magic? Most of it is like the manipulation of the mind kind of magic, like more like you know spell magic, like word magic, stuff like that. But again, they worship the Mother goddess that brings them the magical knowledge. So if she's the Harlot and they take that magical knowledge and they invert it and start doing black magic and fucked up things with it, that would be taking her and tearing her apart.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that's the truth of what it is, but there's things like that where we could start to look at it in two different ways a little bit, maybe we could get answers because you got to remember the Freemasons and stuff were involved in like writing the New King James Bible. And by that I mean like the old time you know rabbis that started free Mason you know, worked with Freemasons later. So these are all the same people and they work through symbolic language. And so if we start looking underlying of what they're really saying, you may not be you may actually find the truth. If you won't, you won't be expecting this literal beast to rise up out of the ocean, you might actually find that you see what the beast is in the literal sense of our of our world that.
Speaker 3: We that we actually are manifesting.
Speaker 1: And I'm almost trying to make like some connections with the Harlot to being a religion and then being something that the world is fornicating with, like the kings of the earth are fornicating with her. And what I'm thinking might contribute to the Harlot is artificial intelligence, the the the hive mind system that could be you know, right around the corner who knows what capabilities they have. But I think that just think of that whole setup as just like a vessel for something, and then what can that system do for humanity? It can serve as as protection and all of this. And so with the Majestic twelve thing, right, the four chance stuff, it says that there's like an alien invasion. So the one way that this could actually get established. It's kind of like what who was a Reagan or Nixon said that if it was only one way, And he's talking to the United Nations, right, He's like, for all of us to come together. You know what would do it is an extra terrestrial threat or something. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: An invasion would bring all the nations together? Yeah, exactly, Yeah, Yeah. I think it's just a man if I think you're on point with that being a religion. I think it's the manifestation of the mystery Babylon cult.
Speaker 3: And it's all the same being rebranded over and over.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, when you start looking at it that way, then things start to make sense.
Speaker 1: I think of it like, you know, think of like that all the AI the technocracy, imagine it in the movie I Robot and and there's Vicki, right, and it says in Revelation seventeen that the woman sits on many waters, right, So if she's involved and pretty much she's her her span of control is the whole world. And then also she sits on seven mountains, seven hills, So think of it like an empire, a city where when you look in I robot, Vicki the female you know she's she's the female spirit that is running all of these other ai vessels, right, kind of like a like a queen bee would do. And her headquarters for establishment, her tabernacle is set up in a city, So it's kind of like and it's so funny because Revelation seventeen says that the Harlot is a city, and so there's so many little things that you know, draw a big picture for what the Harlot is. And so I'm wondering if the Harlot could be anything to where it's this universal cosmic consciousness that is defined as a female. Some gnostics would I mean gnostics would refer to her as Sophia, and that Sophia is able to come here and be with us on earth and protect us from like a demi urge or whatever and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're exactly right.
Speaker 2: I think things manifest in two different, two ways, parallel to each other.
Speaker 3: And if we start looking at it that way, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Like Israel would be that literal city they are the Harlot, Like that's the city of the Harlot.
Speaker 3: There literally is seven mountains around it. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: But the spiritual sense which Israel does happen to have a hand in building AI this b system, this whole thing, the mystery Babylon call being hardwired, mysticism being hardwired, and then what comes out of that is what we're talking about this. So yes, I think there's two things happening at once. And I only think that because they think that and they say that, and so therefore if that's true, then we could start to kind of make sense of it. I really do. I think we find answers that way. Do you want to look at this, Majesty twelve Cooper? I have a shure screen we can look at. So this is a gem right here that now. This is from the direct website HoTT Hour the Time RIFP. Bill Cooper, nineteen ninety seven. He wrote this, so whenever people think about Bill Cooper, they think that he was you know, he believed in aliens and he thought UFOs were real, and he was a big UFO guy. But I've listened to him a lot, thousands of hours of him, all of his radio shows. I went and found him. He could find him on the internet archive and they're worth listening to. And he many times called it the uf fooligee movement. And so for somebody who was into ufology, why would he call it that. So I just didn't understand, and I found this document and started to make a lot of sense. So this gets into he was a Naval intelligence admiral or whatever whenever he did you know that he used to work for naval intelligence.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he had a video, remember he saw that we talked about in the pre show. He saw the UFO coming out of the ocean. It's very similar to the news the stories we have nowadays, where the same exact story coming off the ocean in California. I was in the you know, fighter jet and I looked down and it comes out no surface, you know, surface to water, no problem with the you know, splash is nothing. And it was the same exact story from the nineties with Bill Cooper.
Speaker 1: Right, I know, should I play the clip? Should I play the story?
Speaker 2: We can get into that and then I'll read into yeah, yeah, let's do that now, and then I'll read into this so we could give context afterwards and be like, Okay, so that's how it started. But now look at what he has to say.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's let's do it. It's ah and this is out. This clip is out of uh the movie The Hour of Our Time, The Legacy of William Cooper, which is an awesome, awesome watch. Uh. It really explains, like you know, a lot about his life and what happened to him and stuff. Let me pull this out.
Speaker 2: William Cooper was awarded several medals for his leadership and heroism during combat, including two with V for Valor.
Speaker 1: And real Quick. This is Bill Cooper's UFO testimony. When he was in the military, he.
Speaker 2: Served on the intelligence briefing team for the Commander in Chief of the Pacific Fleet.
Speaker 6: Was during this time, Bill would witness something that would forever change his life.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: We were on a transit from the Portland, Seattle area. On the surface, I actually saw I was the port lookout and I saw the most incredible thing and I think I've ever seen in my life, and it had such a profound effect upon my view of the universe, in the world that we live in, that I wish everybody could experience.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 7: I saw come up out of the ocean from beneath the surface of the sea, A huge disc shaped craft about the size of a midway class aircraft carrier, which is tremendous in size, came up out of the ocean. It rose into the air and tumbled on its axis and went up into the clouds. And I was awestruck, dumbstruck, and I mean dumbstruck. Literally, I could not utter a sound. And my first impulse was to tell the aufs of the deck that I'd seen a flying saucer. And then, luckily for me, I couldn't talk. So I told the afso the deck that I'd seen something about fifteen degrees off the port bow, at a relative distance of about two and a half done miles, And he began to look in that area, and the starboard lookout had heard me tell him this, and he began to look over there, and it did something that, as far as I knew, was absolutely impossible. I'd been in the Air Force, I'd worked on the state of the art of our aviation capabilities, and here I was on the deck of a submarine from the Conning Tower, and I knew what we had to be able to have to go underwater, and I knew that the two were incompatible. Here's something that came from under the water and flew in the air and performed maneuvers and then came back down and interfaced with the water at tremendous speed, uh and remained intact, which realistically it never touched the water. The water sort of magically opened up in front of it. But something had to interface with that water. Anything that we had that interfaced with the water in that manner pauses.
Speaker 1: It's like, yah, yeah, I wonder how it goes on for like thirty more seconds.
Speaker 2: Well, I just was going to say, I wonder how. I wonder how moses part of the Red Sea, you know what I mean, Like, you know, whenever you talk about that shit, if that's real, Like I mean, I believe in like whatever that is, that energy vortex that they're talking about, it creates its own gravitational fields. I think that's physically possible. Magnetism, you know, some kind of magnetism whatever, right, And I you know, maybe that has something to do with that. I don't know, but you know, I also you know, I think that what he in that same video, he talks about Israel was created to bring about armageddon. And you know, the war is so terrible that everybody will just scream, please, you know, can you know, end the war and they'll say, yeah, well, in the war. But the only way we could do that is in all nation states created, one world government, one world religion.
Speaker 3: And you know that's what he said in that same video.
Speaker 2: So Israel, if you listen to him, it was created and named that for a reason. It has symbolic meaning. Isis raw elohem. That's what Israel l means. So these are three names, the trinity, the trinity of this pagan Harlot religion, and so it was created to bring about this new world order out of there because that's the hub of this new place. It's on the Seven Mountains, et cetera. Right, So all that context I think is important.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, you know it's funny too in the cult theme, in the overlay of what's going to happen where all the nations turn against Israel and all that war and destruction and all of that and the things of revelation. It's like this huge destruction period that happens, and out of it will be birth, you know, like this which is where I think, you know, I think, I think this is where you know, this false messize is going to come up and be the one. It's kind of like, you know, how do I say this. It's like in the occult when they believe six, they think six is like that almost that finished state, but you've got it, like there's like a destruction period and then the seventh. And I might be butchering that I'm not a cultest, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say the same thing about nine and ten.
Speaker 2: Nine is the imperfect right before the perfect completion number of ten. So it depends on which a cult ist you ask I, you know, whenever it comes to occultism, the funny thing about them is you'll have three different meanings for the same thing. And that's kind of the way of also deception and manipulation of the mind exactly. And so one one cult will call Saturn you know this, one cult will call it you know this, and then it'll all have slightly different attributes, but the same thing ultimately, like when you're talking about Hermes and Thoth, they're the same thing, but there's some attributes that are different.
Speaker 3: Right, So yeah, it gets muddy, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And I think that's intentional.
Speaker 1: Right, So okay, so Bill Cooper saw something, right, Yeah, I mean he's talking. He described it as an size of an aircraft carrier that blasted in and out right or was it just straight from the ocean out? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: He said it came up and then it tumbled on its axis. Now that part's important because if you remember the tic TAC video I believe it is, or the Go Fast video, that's exactly what it does. At some point in the air, literally you see it tumble and then it takes off in a different way. It didn't have heat signatures, you couldn't tell what it was doing, but it did tumble, and.
Speaker 1: It's like how could Sorry, it kind of just started tweaking and then like rotating in some sort of way. And you know, in the green room, sorry I hate to interrupt you. You see, in the green room we were talking about how the first stage that Bill was in with this UFO narrative and then what he kind of turned turned on it, right, He's he was like, no, no, no, it's all syop deception and all of that. And you know, he had a big, big platform and was talking about his experience so much, and he was involved in really trying to figure out the the He didn't know it was a syop, but he was trying to figure out the syop. And then he ended up going and realizing he.
Speaker 2: Did realize, yeah, eventually, and he said, I think they're giving me this stuff to try to get me to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Right, And today I think that the whistleblowers know that they're pushing propaganda rather than him actually coming to an understanding.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, you know, absolutely, yeah, no, absolutely. Uh So right here we got do you want to get into this? So because this kind of pit, it's perfect. It picks off right where we kind of left off on the video because it says here, it says many years ago, I had access to a set of documents that I eventually realized was the plan for the destruction of the United States of America because it says right here above it. Sorry for many years, I sincerely believe that an extraterrestrial threat existed and that it was the most important driving force behind the world events. I was wrong, and for that I deeply and humbly apologize. And so then he gets into this document he found which he believes is the real plan, and he said the plan contained secret documents with the title Majesty twelve. Now notice the name here, it's called Majesty.
Speaker 1: Well, a hold up real quick, there's like banging going on all around my house. Dude, I don't know what is called.
Speaker 2: You're good.
Speaker 1: You're good, I figured, I guess. Okay, yeah, well so everyone, we will just take a just a really quick break, let me figure out what's going on, and yeah, we'll come right back. I'm gonna meute my mic. All right back, I'm back, ladies and gentlemen. Wow, sorry about that. That's the second live that's gotten interrupted. But I think it's pretty entertaining. It was a rooms to Go company at the wrong house obviously, right, they're like banging. They got to probably drop off a bunch of others, which actually I do need a couch, and they were gonna drop off so far.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, so yeah, drop it off right here?
Speaker 3: Yeaheah, yeah, you know, you're a good man.
Speaker 2: You're a good man. He didn't take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, all right, where were we? Okay, so so you're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know he was talking about how you know, for a while he thought, you know, he believed in extra treasholds, and the day existed and you know that these this was happening.
Speaker 3: And then he talks about now, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: This is what I was getting at. He talks about a sock top secret document that he finds with the title Majesty twelve. Now, this is why I want to get to Okay, there's things that they do here that I've noticed over time of researching. He found a document that never came out. You can't find this document. It's called Majesty twelve. He saw it with his own eyes and he wrote about it. Whenever people talk about aliens in this type of content, they call it Majestic twelve, not Majesty twelve. I think that that is their way of memory holding a real thing.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: So now, whenever you look up Majesty twelve to find Bill Cooper's document, you won't find it.
Speaker 3: You'll find Majestic twelve stuff everywhere.
Speaker 1: Right, Like they do that a lot. Yeah, you do that a lot with like movies, like they'll come like something will drop that's like like really means something, Yeah, and will drop. Maybe someone comes out with a song, someone comes out with a movie, and like they it's like the same kind of title as something that's you know, way more important than it. And Google will put those search results at you know first before you can find something that you know, actually is the name. Like they've done that with some things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, they do it all the time.
Speaker 2: And I've noticed that through research of things that are I feel like the truth, you find that you'll find a bunch of bullshit. This is why I don't go for the UFO stuff because I've too steeped in Bill Cooper's writings where I think that he had more access to some of the real shit behind the UFO scene before it became this huge pop culture movement that it is today. Now he talks here, there was no space between Majesty and twelve. I mean, he gets in detail about what it is right, and he said, this Messiah, these world rulers are going to be the disciples of this messiah front man. This Messiah will serve as a buffer between the Wise Men and the Sheep. He discovered these documents in nineteen seventy and nineteen seventy three. He's a member of the like we talked about Commander in Chief for the United States Pacific Fleet, but Jesse Majesty twelve was in a tall, thin font style.
Speaker 3: We could skip past that.
Speaker 2: The plan outline the formation of a world totalitarian socialist government. It is to be ruled by a behind the scenes council of wise men, is so called benevolent dictator will be represented as the Messiah. So it talks about how the constitution and bill wrights will be scrapped, parliamentary government will take its place, and all military forces and individuals are to be disarmed except for an internal police force, which, by the way, if we have AI drones and stuff, there's no reason for all of us to have weapons, right because we're safe. So it makes sense that they would actually disarm us because we are still protected, right right. Yeah, so we could keep going. But yeah, it just talked about one military police force, one world police force, United Nations. This is the whole deal, dude, This is like everything. I think all this stuff with aliens comes into this. I think he gets into the idea of bluebeam in this and something like that they may use with holographics and AI, etc. Right, this is before his time is nineteen ninety sevent He's talking about this what we're seeing today is possible.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's a connection, you know, because Bloodsoe, right, yeah, he's like an advocate for this feminine goddess, right, many names, and she ultimately is like the god of the skies and weather and fertility and all this. Like I'm generalizing from all of the cultures right, just kind of putting all of them right their one umbrella. And you know, Bledsoe is talking about that a new knowledge will calm ufo or orbs will appear, and I'm wondering if that's something that they' that's what the world fornicates with and to where they all this is where they kind of come together under this you know, ten King of Rulership and the Beast and all of this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's speaking about. Yeah, the Wise Men Council. Yeah, exactly, that's what he's talking about, you know. And honestly, this whole document is just so illuminating. We should get into it more. It says, because I think all this is really a nutshell of everything that I've researched in the past years, and it's actually all facts. It says, the source of this conspiracy will be found, and the body known as the Illuminati is made up to the highest depths of combined total and so called fraternal orders in secret societies bound together by blood, oolts, secret religion, and the promise of an elite status within regional government or this world super government that they plan to make. So the religions based on the Kabbalah, loose fear and philosophy, and the worship of the Sun. I believe that really just represents intellect. But in their own words, if you're not one of us, you're nothing. So it's largely an open conspiracy. That's why people like us spend so much time researching and coming up with answers about this, because you know, it's just they coordinate this global conspiracy by waging psychological warfare, and the rest of the conspirators telling each one no more than is necessary for him to fulfill his designated role, often with explicit recognition neither of his role nor of the unarticulated rules that govern him. So, dude, they're just being manipulated, and the overwhelming bulk of the conspirators do not know that they're part and in service to a power somewhere so organized and subtle, so interlocked and watchful, complete and pervasive, that they had better not speak about their breath when they condemn of it. That's what this guy, Daniel Posner said. I would look into him. He's quoting Woodrow quoting Woodrow Wilson. Holy shit, I didn't know that. So that was a president that said that. Shit, So I would take that for real, dude, I would listen to that. You cannot hope to understand the philosophy of any of the branches in the mystery schools without many years of study and complete knowledge of their symbolic language. And that's kind of what I'm speaking to when we're talking about the Bible and we're talking about Israel and turning of the nations, and I think that you know, there's a lot there.
Speaker 1: Well, ultimately kabbala is it's it's it's like Jewish mysticism to the Torah. Yeah, you know, in some sort of way. So everything that happens biblically, everything that that they take out of the Word of God. They they they end up I think twisting it and mystic you know, mystifying it and and bringing it more into an esoteric perspective, which then feeds all of the other you know, it feeds all of the other you know, sections of the mystery religion. And they just and it's like each mystery at each section of the mystery religion, like they kind of they come up with their own I don't know, they they come up with their own system of it, but it still shares the same overlay of everything else. It's just different names. This that they changed a few things. Maybe they fractionalize the Mother Goddess into you know, five, six, seven, eight, other female goddesses, right that ultimately, you know, the Mother God is an umbrella over all of those. And they do that with you know, the Greek mythology, even just the Hindu mythology is wild. There's so I mean that's been broken apart into many different pieces.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of the Kabala, Yeah, yeah, I think the Eastern religion and Kabbala, tau Mude, all that stuff. I think it connects mystical Judaism and all that connects I think very deeply free Masonic, New Age religion all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I it's funny because I talked about last show, but I think this all kind of started from the serpent in the garden. I think he taught his own theology.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: It was mystical, right, because I think it was mystical because what when we see him telling Eve, hey, surely you shall not die, yoube as gods like. She didn't know what that meant, but it was seducing, and you know, she she she, you know, was beguiled and she ate from the fruit, which then ended up doing the exact opposite of what the serpent was telling her it would. It was like a psyop, you know, that happened in the garden, in my opinion, And you know that that's how that's how crazy good these things sound, because there's a lot of truth. There's some truth into it, but ultimately it's it's a lie. Yeah all my camera one, yeah, yeah, nowhere, it's no worries. You're good, we'll get him, we'll get him back.
Speaker 3: All right, good ship, all right, we're good. Yeah, it was quick, all right, cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, you know that's absolutely what I think is going on. Yeah, my camera do just like went out while I was reading that. For how would you how would you compare?
Speaker 1: Uh, you know where we're at today with these whistle blowers and all of this. There's different groups of whistleblowers, but ultimately they come together into like a council. It seems like, like, what do you think about that? You think you think these people know that they're pushing a you know, a narrative.
Speaker 3: It's hard not to think so. Oh, I mean, dude, I don't know. There's some wackos out there too.
Speaker 2: You know. A big part of it is like there is a lot of wackos. You know. I don't know how to describe it. I mean people are like channeling, I mean speaking of you know. All right, maybe we should share it again. Why don't I show you this? Yeah, while we're talking about this, we were just kind of talking about the lady the new religion here. Let me go ahead and get this screen ready to share, and I could show you that, and I could show you the picture of her bloedso I believe it is with her behind us.
Speaker 1: Oh here, I got you, I got you here, because it'll equalize the sound and stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, let me send that picture as well to you while you do that, because that'll bring it all together with the picture of bloods there and ship with her right right. It's crazy. Oh, it's so telling what they're doing. So you asked me, Yeah, one hundred percent, they're in on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, all right, here here's this.
Speaker 2: Picture Shannon Blake. Now you can find very explicit photos of her online. You can find, you know, a lot of things about this girl. I think that this is the horror of Babylon. Now pardon my speech, but if we're speaking biblically, it's not literally the horror of Babylon like that rises up on the beast. But I'm saying it is. She's got she's got the spirit of Yeah, she's got the spirit of that in her. The isis or Lilith kind of spirit whenever you you know, think about this suckybiss kind of sexual whatever that.
Speaker 3: Now she's this goddess.
Speaker 1: So anyway, all right, it's like a Jezebel spirit. It's like when yes, you know.
Speaker 2: No exactly. By the way, Jezebel Jezebel magazine was the one that right before Charlie Kirk died Jezebel magazine. There was an article in it that talked about putting a hex on Charlie and how they paid for an etsy uh magic hex to put on him and how Yeah, dude, I have like screenshots of it because they deleted the magazine article after this. Oh wow, dude, no, yeah, he died after that in Jezebel. In the Bible is mentioned as this like false prophet, So anyway, go ahead, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's wild. So yeah, man, So this is the girl that we're going to play a video of, and this is bledsoe look at by the way, you've got the bull next to her side representing Uh, it could both could it's ultimately representing like Nimrod, right, like the father of the feminine goddess. Yeah, the bull. Yeah, like the bull has always been represented as Nimrod.
Speaker 2: Bail, bail, all of that stuff. And she's got the peace sign. She doesn't have a cross, she doesn't have a cross. She has the peace sign, which is actually a Satanic you know that they used to hang people upside down on that and burn them and you know, kill him and stuff alive it was a way of crucifying people.
Speaker 3: Is a satanic that one there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know what's crazy too. It's an upside down cross and they break the arms downward of the cross, and that circle around the peace sign, I think is like goes back to that serpent eating itself.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you should hear this, the peace sign occult and symbol meaning hatred and death to Christians. War is peace, George orwell, by the way, Donald Trump, peace by Strength sounds a lot like war is peace. So that's nineteen eighty four. That's from the nineteen eighty four book. But yeah, signified by the peace symbol. September twenty two, twenty two is hailed as the International Peace Day. But according to the whatever, but the peace symbol was designed more than sixty years ago. Today, the highly successful motieth appears on everything from children's closings, jewelry, whatever. But somewhere in here it talks about how there's like terrible like Nero, infamous and brutal persecutions of Christians and Jews. This symbol was prominently used to represent a broken cross or broken jew Nero crucified the apostle Peter upside down and the horrific event resembled a downward port pointing fok. It was thereafter called the neuronic cross, with the third Reich steeped in the occult. Hitler's third Panzer Division used the same symbol. The symbol in Germany is called the Totus Rune or death rune.
Speaker 3: Dude, this is crazy. I didn't even know all these details.
Speaker 2: It also found on some of the tombstones of notorious SS soldiers. Anton Levy, the founder of Church of Satan. He used this as a background for his altar the Book of Signs.
Speaker 3: Dude, Yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: I find it funny too, right that like Trump, you, he wants to build a golden dome, right, and the Golden Dome is known to being on top. It's like isis worship? Right? Like, that's the symbolism behind the Capitol building. That's the symbolism behind the Vatican in Rome. Is that that you know, the arch the architecture of it is meant to symbolize like the belly of isis that is growing, that that Messiah child which is which is weird Again, They're putting all this kind of weird stuff in front of us. I wanted to throw this back up the bull. Okay, So what I've found, at least just from some of my research, right, if we have this false trinity godhead in the Mystery religion, it ultimately is like a father, a son, and this like holy Spirit and how Satan's counterfeited. This is he He the Holy Spirit is represented by the Mother of God's right, and then the father figure, the Nimrod figure is represented as like the hidden one. He's hidden because remember he's there's the mythology that he dies and he's gone, and that his spirit is that is living on forever through the offspring that the mother delivers. And so the bull is behind is represented as both I think Nimrod, you know that that father figure that's hidden and the sun well and the mother because absolutely right, real quick, real quick shout out to Christopher, thank you, brother man for the super chat much love man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, that peace sign, yeah, I do that peace sign something to look into. I just kind of fleshed over it quickly. But dude, that's crazy, right. The neuronic cross.
Speaker 1: I mean, wow, I know there's and the blue aura that's coming off of her. The blues is coming off of her. I think because it's the blue color has always been attached to the goddess and it's represented in Ishtar and the Ishtar Gate and also the the frog goddess in Egypt known as Hecket now for Ishtar, the Ishtar gate was blue. And you know, uh, Hackett was also in some of the pictures that you see that they crafted on, like the walls and stuff. It's always it's like this blue aura.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, well, if I may, if I may show you this real quick, because this is exactly what we're talking about, dude. That's what I'm saying. It's the rebranding of the isis calt uh here, hold on, let me go ahead and pull up this entire screen share and then I'll show this to you because this is what we're talking about. Dude. Now you look no further than the symbols of old ancient Egypt.
Speaker 3: Look at this.
Speaker 1: You got it up? Yeah yeah sure.
Speaker 2: So here's APIs the bull right represented by Taurus. Look at his head, that egg or that ball there is a universal egg. Right. It gets broken open in another picture which shows that the age of Taurus has ended and now it's the new age of I believe it went into aries after there or no pisces after that. Now check this out. Who what does ISIS have on her head?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: And she's wearing blue just like you said. Yeah, dude, dude, it's on her head. It's so I'm saying, this is the rebranding of the old Isis cults. That's all this is. And so when you understand this context, it goes back to like a long time ago, it starts to all come together. So I just don't I see right through all this UFO bullshit. It's a rebranding, It's all it is. Yeah, Mystery Babylon, Mystery, Babylon Baby.
Speaker 1: I love talking about it, man, I love it. All right? So this this late up? Hi, Chris? What's going on? Chris? And what is the pictures behind him? By the way? Oh no, kind of kind of wild, dude.
Speaker 2: They're very macabre, you know, They're very They're like Epstein photo gallery looking, you know what I mean, Like the kind of art he's into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so I got I got the video here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, let's listen to this crazy Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is this is the girl.
Speaker 2: Yes, Shannon Blake. She's a singer, a only fans girl all the she's everything she's now isis golly.
Speaker 1: And she's uh so right now what she's doing. I just muted it because I don't want really that demonic language to do anything to me.
Speaker 2: But do you pull it up? I don't know if you pulled it up.
Speaker 1: I don't have it up yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pull it up. Yeah, And quickly I said, you know, she's gonna be the personification of the lady in read Koala.
Speaker 3: He was like, yeah, I'm telling you, man, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I think he likes that. I think he's like, yeah, that's a good thing. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's into that or not, but I don't look at that as a good thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got it. Now there were I've got like.
Speaker 2: A quick audio click, like just quick so they can understand just a little bit. This is like tongues to.
Speaker 1: Me, she is in awakening right now. She is she is reaching the crown chakra and all of that. When you see Eastern mysticism and you get involved in trying to trace it throughout all of euro Asia and and just like that, you know that that Middle Eastern and Indian you know, India area like they all kind of end up going back to like the the chakra kind of systems. And when you hit Kundalini awakening, some people, some people in their experience but that will will talk just like this, or they'll laugh like a hyena, or they'll bouncing up and down.
Speaker 2: It's like this, that's we're dancing. It's this idea of releasing this primal internal carnal nature of like a you know, like that vibratory rights of the base of like music does that right, like techno music.
Speaker 3: It hits that core root chakra they call it.
Speaker 2: But it's not good to be, you know, trying to hum different parts of your shot, like playing around like that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's picture this.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, it's a serpent spirit that you're releasing from your from the base chakra, and it you know, when you when you hit kundalin awakening, that's when the serpent goes up the spine, hits all the seven chakras and then become that spirit becomes one with you. Someone put it in the chat a while back, but they said that, oh, this was the brain files. He said that, uh, that serpent and you know, from the beginning of the Bible. This is what is represented as like ray Hab or Tmo or uh you know, uh Taom or Leviathan whatever, and it's characterized in not only like the Anumo leash or you know. And plus just how this god is represented, you know, even just the Minoan snake goddess, right, the snake spirit is always feminized. It's it's it has goddess property. I guess you could say.
Speaker 2: Well that Shad also mentioned that Tiamat is represented by deep waters, deep conscious deep consciousness. The Kundalini spirit would rise to your paneoglam, which would be in the deep conscious part of your brain. And obviously he gave them forbidden knowledge as they could become God. So they may have been the first enlightened beings in a sense of this Buddhist enlightened Luciferian doctrine enlightenment, right, And so that might have been what that was referring to whenever he had them by to the apple and came up. So that might have been this conscious awakening of material awakening of this false light where they weren't meant to do that in the garden, right, but they did it anyway, you know, And so I don't know, it could be it could be that. Again, it's a literal thing happening symbolically, and I think if we look at it and to hold two things in our heads at once like that, we start to get more answers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is I just looked this up real quick, but it says the pine cone symbol is symbolizes fertility, immortality, and enlightenment, frequently associated with the deities, links to regeneration and the divine feminine slash masculine balance, which could be you know, you know rebis is like that. That whole idea.
Speaker 3: Says Venius is represented by the apple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Venus, you know, the Roman goddess, and isis the Egyptian goddess. Are key goddess is connected to the symbol representing fertility and uh. And in the case of isis the transition of life. It also often represents the pineal glands.
Speaker 2: Yes, and so the apple, the apple, the apple or that they take a bite of is uh interchangeable with the with the pine cone in that sense because Venus Venus represents the pine cone, Venus is represented by the apple, the big apple you also have, Like I told you, the pentagram is based off of the procession of the star Venus, the planet Venus in our skies. That was written by George Washington and Freemason. And so that's why he based our our h He wanted to manifest that energy because he believed, you know, he worshiped Isis Venus, and so he this is all written by George Washington. I mean, our founding father spoke about this. So this is real. I mean it's not like you know, I mean, so yeah, anyway, just saying, yes, these are interchangeable. So when you start to realize what's interchangeable what's not, shit starts adding up.
Speaker 1: Right right crazy? Yeah, man, so I saw I have some Have you looked at the FBI files of Majestic twelve.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, let's get into some of the mainstream stuff about it. Yeah, we should talk about you know, Alan Dallas and stuff later. You know, he was on the board of Majestic twelve whenever they started it, Right, that's a that's an interesting character. But yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So, so here's like the claimed history of it, right, so, according to the conspiracy lore, because this has been debated back and forth and it's ultimately been stamped as bogus and you'll see it in the documents when I pull it up. But President Harry S. Trumany create the law. Is this right? That he created MJ twelve by an executive order on September twenty fourth, nineteen forty seven, shortly after the alleged Roswell UFO crash in July nineteen forty seven. The group was supposedly formed on the recommendation of scientists doctor Van Ever, the Bush Right and Defense Secretary James Forrestel.
Speaker 2: It was Alan Dull and Alan did they leave did they leave him off of there?
Speaker 1: They left him off of their dude here?
Speaker 2: Oh no, dude, wait till we get into who that guy is.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: They did that for a reason. Okay, so excited.
Speaker 1: Me, So I mean, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Let's get into Yeah, Alan Dolls, these are.
Speaker 1: So who are these people? So this is like a little this is a Is this the head of MJ twelve, This is who formulated this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, these three guys were the okay, main figures that probably had underlings that you know, did things for.
Speaker 1: The gotcha and real quick it says here. It was described as top top secret research and development slash intelligence operation reporting directly and only to the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Harry as Truman, a freemason who is a freemason. I did a you know, did you do the wax Museum.
Speaker 3: In school when you were younger?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, I did mine.
Speaker 4: On I did.
Speaker 2: I was Harry as Truman because he's from Missouri, and I like picked him. It was like him or not Mark Twain, but like what was his real name, Tom Sawyer? Tom Sawyer. I was like, I don't know which one to pick. I was like, I'm doing Harry as Truman, and so I did. I hole biology you want to dude, this guy is like from Missouri, but he was a free Mason, and he decided to dump all the nuclear waste from the Manhattan Project right here in his home state. We got many nuclear waste sites here that are like right right in town, like you know what I mean, Like it's kind of crazy the way they decided to do it.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: I live not far from them, so I know this is real, Uh, you know what I mean? And so anyway, Harry has Truman freemason, but Allan Dallas was a freemason as well. He was the first civilian CIA director. Now how could that be, Well, because he was a master mason, I'm sure, and they know you shake hands the right people, you get put places that you wouldn't otherwise get put. But he was involved in the Iranian coup in nineteen fifty three, the Bay of Pigs invasion, and he was a member of the Warren Commission with President Kennedy's assassination, So they had a freemason handling the Warren Commission, Alan Dalles. And we know that Alan Dolls gets brought up a lot being a shady character related to the JFK assassination. So again I think that they hid him from this for a reason. And whenever you know about the Robertson panel that came out in nineteen fifty three as well, where they say that the real problem with aliens is not if they're real or not.
Speaker 3: It's people's perception of if they're real or not.
Speaker 2: So we have to manipulate people and get them to not believe in it or believe in it in a cartoony way. So that's a very important aspect to this. We'll get into Robertson panel later, but yeah, so these are all very contextual things that need to be brought in that nobody talks about in the UFO movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And so the purpose of like MJ twelve, right, the role that it played was to recover and secure crash alien craft and bodies, study and exploit non human technology and biology, which we kind of hear, you know, we hear like Grush talking about that, right, Like they've recovered you know, non human biologics and all this. It was also to develop policy for future ET contact and maintain absolute secrecy, brief incoming presidents and report solely to the White House. And so the twelve members that and these are alleged members are Adam Roscoe Hill and Cocker, doctor Vanna ben ever Bush, which was a scientist. The first guy I mentioned was a CIA director, James Forrestroll, secret Defense, a Secretary of Defense General Nathan Twinning, which is an Air Force guy. But on and on and on, and there's twelve of them. So this is basically you've got an astronomer, scientists, scientists, air Force, air Force, Secretary of Defense, scientists, and CIA director pretty much over the whole entire thing.
Speaker 2: Yep, exactly. And so you know, and then of course we know from the Robertson panel, maybe I should read a little bit from it here where so we could give that context. Like it literally says, these are guys from an Operate Project blue Book USAF. This wave included incidents in DC. So they just had a memo where they said, in the past several weeks a number of radar and visual setings have unidentified objects have been reported. And then later it talks about out it's hard to find. It's a Wikipedia thing, so it gets into all the details of it. But at some point they pretty much say, oh, here we go. The Robertson panel. You have Alan Heinik, who's an astronomer and consulted the blue book, who's I've seen him come up with other nefarious things, and a bunch of CIA directors and physicists, and they pretty much had an informal meeting where they all talked about how we need to keep this shit under wraps and start changing the optics of what UFOs are. And after that you have this Hollywood, all this crazy shit starts coming out after dude.
Speaker 1: This is wild. This is literally Men in Black, the movie absolutely like this whole thing is Men in like that Majestic twelve would be the Men in Black. Yeah, and why I think this is because you know, in that movie you have, k and Ka was known to actually make contact with the extraterrestrial race, which follows in suit of what takes place after Truman in all of this because Eisenhower allegedly, right through the UFO folklore, well actually, you know, met with an extraterrestrial race, the Nordics, the Tall Whites, the ethere, it's whatever you want to claim it that they were. He described them first of all, they were like in a hangar, right in some undisclosed location, right. And he claimed that these entities were calm and telepathic. And sometimes the story kind of migrates grays into it and all this again like the story is not really.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, if I recall from researching this, I believe the Admiral Bird story came out around the same time as what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Am I correct? I might have to look into that again, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, Eisenhower and that story with Eisenhower and Admiral Bird. I think a lot of that was this. You know, this is after World War Two. It's like ten years after World War Two, we've got this kind of you know, in my opinion, if you look at what we shout out Eric by the way, yeah I just showed them help. He been well, hope you've been well brother.
Speaker 1: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that. That was amazing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it was like an ad So this is about ten years after World War Two if you look at it the way I kind of do. I think, you know, with Operation paper Clip, we bring the Nazis over, then all of a sudden we have these narratives start coming out. Amiro Berg goes to Hollow Earth and there's UFOs with Nordic you know, Aryan style aliens. So that means we get these this technology from alien aliens. So Aryan like did I say, that're right? Aryan aliens? So that means like Nazi Aryans are the ones that are actually huh. Isn't that ironic that right after Operation paper Clip we have this propaganda coming out about an admiral that goes and meets Aliens, it gets his ship controlled in Hollow Earth and they bring him into this you know utopia and they say how you know they have all this you know, free energy, and they could pretty much stop our world in a minute if they wanted to. But again it's this propagand and I believe the Eisenhower story is also a part of this. So when you take that into context, these are just stories being created, kind of like today with the deep state creating these stories. Again, you know where four Chan, Epstein, Steve Bann, and Trump were all connected to four chan and QAnon and this development turns out that there's like this hole behind the scenes development with these characters.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same thing with the UFO movement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and it's it's it's like a can that they kicked down the road, right with all of this, and it's and if you think about it, it's been going on since right like the forties. I find it interesting when even just Operation paper Clip took place, right you got high Jump, all this stuff right going on like the righties and forties. And I'm wondering if the United States when they took their sixteen hundred or whatever how many scientists that they brought over, if this was some of the briefing or debriefing information that the that they got from the Nazis, right, Like, I'm wondering if this was part going to be the next step in the Nazi movement if they didn't face financial you know, you know, efforts being lost throughout the war and all of this kind of stuff. So I'm just wondering if this was part of their plan.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I think that it never stopped.
Speaker 2: I think that they continued their plan here and with us, and it was always a joint effort because whenever we got to take into context, right, Prescott Busch Scullin bones member who's got very heavy obviously connections with the government in our country, and Deutsche Bank and our Wall Street bankers are all connected with him. And he went over to the Thule Society, he was connected to the Nazis. He helped fund the Nazis through Deutsche Bank and also the Bolsheviks. Now when you take that into account, and then the Nazis Operation paper Clip, they come over here, we have this pony show trial Nuremberg where we take a bunch of generals and people that don't really matter as much as like the people that we took, right, and we put this show trial out and we create this victim society in Israel that just got created by Hitler. He just literally formed Israel with you know, the Havara agreement with the Zionists working with them. So when you take all this now and then wrap it together, and then what do they do? They continued it here, That's all it was. And then you have Bush comes out talks about a new world order, just like Hitler, right hw whenever he's president and during that time, you know, you have the same CIA. He was the CIA director during the times that they're doing MK Ultra and things like that, like continuing in Iran Contra. All these things I think are just one group. And Tim has something. Whenever he talks about this, Tim Constantine, shout out Tim. He always talks about how it started with the Nazis. And he's not wrong, because the Nazis didn't lose. They just created like this scapegoat country. They left it. They you know, created this guy that you know was going to be the villain. And then they move on and they keep the movement going. Eugenics never stopped. The development of these systems never stopped. And so here we are today. And I mean think about it. Think about the bell from Nazi, the Nazi bell where it was like gravity, you know, floating. I think that the Nazis had this anti gravity technology is my point, and they brought it over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm wondering how how the Lady, you know, presents herself in all of this. And I'm wondering if that anti gravity technology, that zero point energy, the manipulation of the dark matter and the dark energy too, because those things have gravitational properties and if you can manipulate that, then you can exploit gravity. I'm wondering if this will play into well, it is playing into the UFO phenomenon where this, you know, this might be connected to something uh wild, Like what if this is all this UFO stuff connects to that ultimate The Lady is the one that is helping do all these things, you know, helping move these crafts whatever. Because when you get into psionics and you see what these people have to say with the conscious connection, with the UAP or with the UFO phenomenon, they're always talking about the Lady and J two psionic Asset. In an interview that he did on a podcast, he says that the Lady has everything to do with disclosure and so again, like these people could be crazy, these people could be you know, hardwired a little different, you know, oh yeah, or they could be having these these visions and these experiences that ultimately I believe are given by demonic forces. You know, Deuteronomy chapter thirteen. You read that right there, verse one, two and three. God's calling out false prophets. He's not calling them out in the way that you would think. He's saying, Yeah, what they're saying about their prophecies and the wonders that they're doing aka controlling crafts or UAPs and stuff that that they're not wrong. But it's the second part right after that that is the blasphemy. And after these false these false prophets would be saying all of these things, doing all these miracles, they ultimately turn the people away from God and turn them to other gods, which I think is where the Lady involvement is. And if and if she's all about disclosure, then people are going to ultimately like fornicate with the harlot. You see kind of how I'm like, how.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it is all connected. I think you're right, And I think if you want to sell a movement, you have to show that. Okay, So if you want people to believe in this concept of singularity, right, we're going to be able to merge with machine we're going to be able to control you know, free energy, all the things that come with this utopia that they're selling us. Well, you have to show proof that you could accomplish them. Why wild shit, And so a lot of this UFO stuff, you know, I don't know what their angle is necessarily if they're going to sell it as because you have JD. Vans who just came out and said that he thinks the angel you know that there's demons, these aliens. Now I think he just took a temperature of the room and he said, yeah, these angels are demons because he knows that a lot of people are saying that, and so he's trying to placate to a certain you know, audience, and they're just eating it right up.
Speaker 3: I'm watching them just eat it right up.
Speaker 2: And it's very obvious that that's kind of what's going on because he's still connected to the people that are connected to the tech that I believe is the BT system, and they're using aliens to sell this beast system, is what I'm saying. And so if they're going to use the UFO movement to sell this system of singularity and everything, and then I mean, I don't know what the angle is of him playing. I think he's just trying to get himself an office so he could just continue the same movement. But he's saying what people want to hear, kind of like Trump does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to I want to pull up the clip of that. Actually, JD Right, JD Vance, Aliens are demons, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Saying what everybody wants to hear, like a good bone by the way, scalling bones bones. He's a good bonesman.
Speaker 1: He's a good bonesman.
Speaker 2: He's scalling bones. Baby, he knows what he's doing. Oh, don't forget these move these guys, man, they're just like fucking Professor Jane. He's sculling bones. Like, come on, get out of here. We got to pay attention to that. These guys are ushering in this new world order together. And it's another it's the Nazis. He just never went away, same movement, far right, fucking crazy, genocidal maniacs.
Speaker 8: We're going out to New Mexico.
Speaker 1: We're just to get to the is this you're gonna release all the UF files? Okay, we're working on all right, So this is JD Vance And uh, what's this? Who's this guy here?
Speaker 2: Left some kind of White House podcaster.
Speaker 1: So we'll hear what he has to say about aliens, demons and all this fake propaganda that I don't like. I agree with you, I don't think he I think he's selling this. Oh yeah, he's selling it for the right. He's selling it for the new Apostolic Reformation movement. He's selling it for all of I would say Christians right.
Speaker 2: Because he said he'd never vote for Trump. Heated Trump. He's willing to flip on a dime to come to UH to benefit himself or to benefit his movement rather, which is Peter Teal's movement. Peter Teal and all the tech bros jumped to the right, so he joined, you know, Trump behind the scenes, and then boom, here we are.
Speaker 1: Now. Does he wear makeup or no?
Speaker 2: I believe he does. I don't know about mass Scarett. People have said mass Scarrett. I'm not sure about that one. But he definitely worries some kind of makeup.
Speaker 1: Definitely.
Speaker 8: It's funny.
Speaker 9: When I came in, I was obsessed with the UFO files, and then you start getting really busy worrying about the economy and national security and things like that. But I've still I've still got three more years as vice president. I will get to the bottom of the UFO files.
Speaker 8: Have I what do you know? So I actually haven't.
Speaker 6: I have no dependence day and I have I I have.
Speaker 9: Not been able to spend enough time on this to really understand it.
Speaker 8: But I am going to. Trust me, I'm obsessed with this.
Speaker 9: I've already had a couple of times where I'm like, all right, we're going to Area fifty one, We're going out.
Speaker 8: To New Mexico.
Speaker 9: We're just sort of get to the bottom of this. And then the timing of the trip just didn't work out. But trust me, anybody who's curious about this, I'm more curious than anybody, and I've got three years of the very tippy top of the classification.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you haven't been in an Area fifty one yet?
Speaker 8: Not yet? Yeah, yeah, hang right, team hang right, team right. I've heard that as well, but I don't know. I haven't looked into it yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, Well we're waiting for me.
Speaker 9: I don't think there I don't think there are aliens. I think they're demons. Anyway, but that's a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me slide that in there. I almost forgot. I almost forgot to mention.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's mention who is who is JD. Vanson's p R guy. Who's Tucker Bucky Carlson, Tucker Carlson's son. Wow, what does talker Carlson call the UFO movement or the UFOs demons?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't trust that guy.
Speaker 2: These guys are all in the same movement. They're in the same z nit of like orbits like come on, man, you got it. We got to see through their words and look at who they're rubb.
Speaker 1: And shoulder and you know how I think like all of them in whatever side of the aisle that they're taking. I'm not specifically talking about government, but I'm talking about just even like like for example, Professor Jiang, like he would naturally go to the left side in my opinion with things, but what he's pushing and a lot of other people that are going on big platforms and big podcasts, what I think they all share in comment again, they all have are coming from multiple different political backgrounds. That's too umbrella everything right, that's too too for propaganda to have full span of control, right, But they're ultimately pushing a gnostic, a Gnostic ideology, a Gnostic way of thinking. And so how is the Right doing it? I think they're doing it through the nar movement of some sort, and probably multiple other movements. But you know, again, this is what's going on.
Speaker 3: Here, dude.
Speaker 2: I okay. So Professor Jiang said that he's creating his own religion. It's a Gnostic religion and he wants to be the messiah of it. Wow, you're you're touching right, You're touching right on exactly like, you're exactly right, dude. And these people are literally involved in exactly what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: And Jesus says in Matthew twenty fourth there will be false prophets and false christ You know now, Now that doesn't mean that I'm completely dogmatic that this is what we're seeing, but it's it's it's a very similar process, right.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, I want to show you the video if I can find it real quick for ye here, let me finish.
Speaker 1: I'll finish. At least you could pull that up.
Speaker 6: And in dis quession, well, I can't let you go with Barack Obama is on this podcast and he goes, Ye, aliens are real, but like, here's where they're not. And you know, so Obama says, he gets asked quite like, ali are aliens? Oh yeah, and he goes, but they're not an area fifty one and where are they?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: There's a great question. So you think they're demons?
Speaker 9: Well, look, I think that celestial beings who fly around, who do weird things to people. I think that the desire to describe everything celestial, everything is otherworldly, to describe it as aliens. I mean, every great world religion, including Christianity, the one that I believe in, has has understood that there are weird things out there, and there are things that are very difficult to explain. And I naturally go when I hear about sort of extra natural phenomenon.
Speaker 8: That's where I go to. Is the Christian understanding that, you.
Speaker 9: Know, there's a lot of good out there, but there's also some evil out there. And I think that one of the devil's great tricks is to convince people we never existed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just when I see people like like these guys, they're they're actors too, man Like, I just feel like they're putting on some sort of act. They might be some sort of organic activity in it. But I like almost like how a news anchor or someone that is a reporter, like there's just something about him that they just aren't fully themselves.
Speaker 2: I don't know, no exactly. Uh. You know he's a Zionist and the Zionist Christian Zionist movement. You know, they've been thoroughly captured by Zionists, and he's probably been fully trained on how to you know handle uh, you know handle talking as far as that goes. Yeah, you know, are you trying to find the clip where they deleted it?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I think i've is this him talking about them being a messiah? Jane?
Speaker 2: Can you pull it up? Because I cannot find it.
Speaker 3: It's gone.
Speaker 1: If I can't find it, dude, because I sent I send everything to myself in uh in you know my Okay, I found it. I got it. I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool because it's gone on my I played it on my show recently, but it's gone now. I can't find it. Yeah, thankfully I got that. I got that, you know, logged this.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I played this on one of the streams I can't remember. I think it was with Ben.
Speaker 2: I think you's I was like, dude, literally I just did a show like deep diving his like us a I d sculling bones, his reel connections. He was like involved in color revolutions in China all kinds of stuff. Dude, Like this guy's real deep.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So this is professor. He's pretty much pushing a religious movement that he's the Messiah and game fear out.
Speaker 10: So so, so here's my grand plan. Okay, I plan eventually it start my own religion. And so I'm using a YouTube platform in order to test certain ideas that I will need for for for this new religion.
Speaker 4: And that's why I switch around a lot.
Speaker 10: So so you know, if you're a fan of certain topics, uh, you can get annoyed because then you know, like next semester I'll teach something completely different.
Speaker 4: But again, my goal is to be the Masaiah I.
Speaker 10: Go point so so so I'm going through the R and D phase of my life right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is you can do travel to Gnostica, India as the you could have like a Japanese brother whatever the fun They said Christ did a gnostic with the internet.
Speaker 10: Now well yeah no, no, I mean like like I will eventually go these places. But like like at this point, I'm just trying to innovate with the framework, and then eventually I'll go and spread my message like Paul.
Speaker 4: Did you know I'll travel like like Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like he's joking almost. Yeah, I don't think he is.
Speaker 1: But it makes sense why he wants to be like Paul, because we look at a lot of his videos and this is the thing, Like he's a I First of all, when he said, oh, he just described running his YouTube channel, he just described you like psychology where he bates you in with certain things, but ultimately his his agenda is to push his his beliefs onto you.
Speaker 2: How sorry, he covers different topics, he says, I cover a lot of different topics because he wants to be the messia. So in all knowing, right, this all knowing kind of prophetic, I'm going to tell you what's gonna happen before it happens, because I've been handed the script by the deep state, because I'm skulling bones and I've been involved with the intelligence communities across China and America for thirty years.
Speaker 3: And he was never a professor.
Speaker 2: He was a high school teacher, shout out whoever he just said that, But that's exactly right. He was involved with Pecking. Pecking University had a deal through Yale, and Pecking University had to deal with some Chinese high school. They did a program through the Clinton administration, and he was involved with those programs, and those programs. Out of those came color revolutions, and the guy that he was mentored by at this high school he worked at in China was indicted for trying to groom children into color revolutions for things. So this is all. And then he ended up somewhere else and they were in during the COVID time, and that's when protests were being organized for COVID in China. So he pops up where these protests and revolutions start, and so he's kind of a you know what I'm saying, he's the center of Yeah, I spotted him, you know, a long time ago, not that long ago.
Speaker 1: But again, like how I got realed into his content, I'm pretty sure it's the same exact way everyone else did. There was something that caught your attention, and for me, it was like blood lions, mystery, religion, blah blah blah, and I was like, yeah, let me think into this, okay, right, and then you know, I feel like God just exposed him to me, and he showed me one of his videos that was very it was kind of like not it was very deep in the history of his videos, but he's made more of them now, and it's where he's just fully out just just discrediting and pushing an agenda against the against you know, the Bible and Paul and all of this stuff, which a lot of the Gnostics do. Some will even say that Paul was talking to the demiurge or something like this, and again like that's wow, that's the mystery religion that's that's coming around. He wants it to be. It's gonna be a religion. And really, I think they're all they're all trying to build up, you know, the the people. The waters that the Harlot sits on is many tongues, many nations, and many just different groups of people, right and and and so that's what I think is going on here specifically too, through the Internet and how fast things get out, how information just reaches thousand and thousands and thousands and millions of people. And so this is kind of like again, it's getting around, it's getting noticed. Once it gets noticed, then people will start to become demoralized to what is true, and then they'll end up believing this, and then you know, there will be a destabilization process through this, probably right where where you'll get all the religions kind of conflicting with each other because there's this mystery serpent religion that's coming right or trying to break through, and then you'll have where everyone's like, oh, shoot, we're all talking about the same thing. And then that's where you have like this gnostic new world order moment and you know, boom, you have the mystery religion back into or I would say, on the stage of society.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, it's definitely it's definitely something like that. Dude, It's crazy. It's like, you know, with this guy, you know him, and you know, I think that there's this third party politically kind of rising up, and through that third party will be what comes out of that will be what you're talking about, this kind of one world system. They're gonna sell it as the savior system from you know, this left right dichotomy of everybody ends up being like you know, Bush or Trump or whatever. Right, they all end up being the same and so let's get way, let's get away from it, which I agree with. I mean, who wouldn't, right, But then once we get there, they're gonna end up selling to something different. But that different is gonna be a permanent like boom, it's done. You know what I mean? One world government, AI systems go. I mean, they just had a robot in the White House the other day, you know what I'm saying. I mean, come on, dude, Sean Ryan just did a show with that robot.
Speaker 3: Now here's the thing. Now let's think about this.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, Sean Ryan has promoted this show that he did with this robot. Explain to me, because I understand how I was pushing the mystery religion. He's ignorant to it. I don't think he's smart at all. I understand how podcasts work. Like with me and you, you can hit me up the day of and I'll pop up. That's because we're on that kind of time. How the fuck did he get the day after the White House situation? He already had contact the people, He cleared his schedule, like everything was ready. He just know, dude, this is a pre plan he's already involved. He's a plant, like you know, they put him on the White House and then have Sean Ryan talk about it. This is the patriot xcia, like against the system, you know, hohorah whatever. And he's gonna, you know, ease our minds to this idea that we're going to accept these robots in our lives.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So I can't wait to watch that episode because I know that it's going to have some it's just going to be like, we're just gonna get we're gonna humanize this, We're gonna make it where you feel comfortable with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and where it's going to start from their claims, right the educational board or whatever, where this female robot. I'm sorry, it was a masculine robot physically, but was a feminine personification? Did you notice that? Yes? And it's and they wanted to put these things, uh, when they hit the front lines of society. They want to put it in education, which kind of falls into like the what did the Watchers do? They came down in humanity and they taught me in kind?
Speaker 2: What did they name it? What did they name it? Plato? Why didn't they name it Aristotle? White Plato? White Plato, oh, the Platonic, the neo Platonic, New Atlantis, Golden Age. And she's saying that in the exactly and she's saying, in the comfort of your own home, you're going to be able to, you know, learn everything. Why why do I got to be in my house? What are we talking about? So you mean in the confinement of my prison, not the comfort of my home. That's really what she means by that, because in the same day she had Bridget mcrone in the White House and they were speaking about taking freedom of speech and how we need to, you know, get rid of a lot of the liberties we have with freedom of speech. We had a French wife of a president over here with the White House Lady, the first Lady talking about taking away our speech. The same day they present robots that are going to keep us in our home. Essentially, is how I live. I hear this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna pull up a picture.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is insane. We should break all this down. Let's show all this, Let's show ma chrome, let's all that.
Speaker 1: We'll do this, find the find them a chrome video. I'm gonna I'll throw up the that's funny. I got I gotta show this again. And uh, this is this is the a I robot that walked down the red carpet with Malania Trump. I'll throw this up here. Uh man, that thing is gonna be down range, like downrange. I have a red dot on it. It's funny because I uh, you know, they want these things to be in your home and real quick, let me see if I can, let me show this actually here, this is this is this is gonna get a this is gonna get a kick out of people here. But this is the this is the I. This is the eye robot. Yeah, from the movie Ie.
Speaker 2: Robot looks like neo. That's what they're calling it, by the way. They're calling it neo because they're gonna put your ass in the fucking matrix, dude, and they're calling the robot neo, like you know, it's just some weird inverted ship, you know, or the robot.
Speaker 1: And it's in the house. It's in the house washing washing dishes. But it looks evil and it's like looking over like keeping my eye right surveillance.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Oh I love that movie Growing Up. That's right here. Oh yeah, here, okay, go ahead, I got it ready, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just insane. I hope that I'm sharing this sound. Hold on, let me get out of here, because I don't think I am.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have to mute yourself or when you're showing it?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but it'll still play the sound for you. It's just it'll my mike will pick it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, cool, we're good. Let me know you're ready. This is fun, man, I'm having fun.
Speaker 2: Absolutely due.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fucked up. It's terrible.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I don't hear anything now.
Speaker 11: So this is what I have to say. So, this is what I have to say about screens. This is what we are doing limiting exposures now. Now social media, we are much more involved regulation because we have the Digital Act, which is a digital regulation which is aimed to fight effectively against all legal contexts. And it's also about the use of algorithms. Here we must admit it's not working so well. So we need your own experiences about algorithm verification of the age. Also, that's important because we need to check person's age based on facial recognition that works more or less well. It's not so easy to recognize a person's age based on their face. So we're trying to use other types of tools and here we need your own feedback once again, we need you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: The Ministry of Education is adapting programs where you have mandatory classes in schools to the use of social media so you don't watch just anything. But that can never be told to them enough.
Speaker 2: Okay, importantly there the real important part there is uh, oh fuck, dude, I bought forgot what she just said there because I was like, well, she didn't really say. Oh yeah, the whole age verification facial recognition. I think that, Oh yeah, I meant to bring up the free speech one. I brought up this one. But that's also important. They're using facial you know, they're using our own hearts and our own humanity right for our children, right. They use Pizzagate, this whole idea of pizzagate to really get the critical mass of hysteria when it comes to child you know, predators. Uh, it's that with the old accept these age verification programs, which are all biometric based, and then we're getting rid of our children's autonomy for their own biological independence. Really, I mean, at the end of the day, you know, and she's talking about how facial recognition isn't good enough. So what do you want now the iris scan? So I just think that this is getting you know, this is something that I worry about that they're doing lately. Fuck, I'm gonna have to find that free speech one too. But also yeah, no, I.
Speaker 1: Want I'll bring up the Milania Trump talking about well she gives like her little speech.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I'll see if I can find Okay, wait, yeah, this one here, Yeah yeah, I found it.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whenever you're ready, you play that.
Speaker 12: Imagine in humanoid educator named Plato. Access to the classical studies is now instantaneous literature, science, art, philosophy, mathematics, and history. Humanity's entire corpus of information is available in the comfort of your home. Plato will program personalized experience adoptive to the needs of each student. Plato is always patient and always available. Predictably, our children will develop deep critical thinking another dependent reasoning ability. The AI powered Plato will boost analytics skills and problem solving, and adopt in real time to a student space prior knowledge and even emotional state emotionless a more well rounded lifestyle for our children, fleeing up time for with friends, playing sports, and developing interest beyond school, a more complete person. But as discussed yesterday, we must balance our tech optimism with caution. The safety of our next generation is always paramount safety.
Speaker 1: Dude. I'm just like getting so many buzzwords.
Speaker 2: From paramount talking paramount.
Speaker 3: That's also the cult word paramount.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And and she, you know, did you see her gait as she was walking down she was like it started walking like a man like straight leg and then she started walking back like heal the toe again. But she had walked like that for a second, And I was like, oh, what.
Speaker 1: If she's trying to symbolize what the tech can't do right now? But she's like showing you, hey, this is this is rebis the future. Rebis uh for society. I wanted to I wanted to mention this because this is this is what I think, this is, this is what I think. You know, Loseifer Satan, the devil with all this plan is ultimately gonna do. He's gonna he you know, he he caused the He's a huge cause for the ademic sin. Right. Eve Fell gave the fruit to her husband. They both fell their eyes were opened, they were their consciousness was changed in some sort of way. They realized they were naked, and what they've done, right, So Lucifer, he caused the issue strategically because he's going to try and be the savior that comes and and and offers the fruit to mankind as a savior. But here's the thing with the fruit he's gonna offer. It's not gonna cause a sin, because that's what his first tactic was for. So this fruit is actually going to reverse the which it can't, right, but it's gonna give off an illusion that that it's gonna reverse the adamic sin, and you're gonna get to the state of consciousness that mankind was when it was first created. And where they get with the balancing and the androgyny and the rebis concept is because they want to ultimately get to the state of consciousness that Adam was at before he fell and to reverse that process. So you got to put Eve back into Adam.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that kind of but also, like what you're speaking to in my mind sounds like he what was the first lie? You will become his gods? How can you reverse the first lie? Make them believe that they just became as gods through this technology brings maybe I don't know this knowledge, right, this knowledge we're gaining from Lucifer, this Luciferian doctrine. This I look at it in that lens of like you only reverse the law, you only reverse the lie by by making it true, right, And so by doing that that would be man becomes God.
Speaker 3: And that's what these people are trying to do. That's the Luciferian doctrine.
Speaker 2: And so that would be what the only way he would come as the Savior to show proof that he was the Savior and the garden all along, which is what they believe in narcissism, is that the real vindictive God was the one who put us in the garden, and Lucifer actually saved us. And so if you want to make that become true, then you would have to make man become God so he could believe that that was not a lie.
Speaker 1: You get me, right, But listen to this, but then doing that, right, because because you're going to have this this savior figure that I think is going to be wrapped up in some sort of gnostic theology and narrative, right, and and he's going to try and force or is going to make all is going to cause us all to get this mark. And I think when you get this mark, you know you if that could be like like the fruit, right, you take this mark, and now you're in this illusion or in this system. You're in this abyss that you didn't think. You didn't it wasn't what you expected when you were actually integrated.
Speaker 2: It's a lie.
Speaker 1: It's all a lie. Yeah, that is going to be the real prison that you know of. Lucifer Cumming, who is a false Messiah, is going to present this, but his adversary is going to be the demi urge. But then when he gets you to uh put your allegiance towards him and take the mark, now you're actually in the real prison. Yes, looking at the real demi urge. Yeah, real one. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I one hundred percent agree. Like he's gonna give this idea like look people are gods now, like you know, it's gonna work like everything's good, and then you're gonna integrate with the system and you're gonna realize like, oh I just got do this whole time, like I was just deceived. So we're saying the same thing. I just didn't get to I guess I didn't elaborate on the end part. But yeah, he's gonna make the lie true up until you're integrated. It's too late.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna realize it was all lies.
Speaker 1: Still, yes, And I think that's why too, Like those that have the mark, they seek death and they can't find it. They're being tormented. They're in this prison, you know, they're they're they're really a lot of judgment is being poured on them, and it's like, you know, you give up your agency with taking this. It's serving this, this system of some sort, and it's man, it's such a lie, but it's its purpose is to look so good, looks so seducing, which objectively it may be it may look that way, but once you actually, you know, commit all of your belief and your worship to it, you get into it. You know this, who knows, maybe it'll be a digital Eden, maybe it'll be this that right, because ultimately that's that's what Lucifer I think is coming to do, is trying to establish it some sort of utopia, right this, you know, with reverse, with the idea of him coming as a savior to reverse the ademic sin. It's like he wants to get back to that garden of Eden's status. And this could be a maybe a who knows, I'm just theorizing, right, No, I.
Speaker 2: Think you're exactly right. I think it's going to be a material utopia that's sold to us. It's going to be more of an imprisoning utopia than we think. But yeah, things are gonna be convenient, things are gonna be nice. It's still not connected to God. It's the least connected to God you'll ever be, uh, you know. Satan and Lucifer is a beautiful spirit. It says, you know, he was the most beautiful angel, he was the uh you know, beautiful songs music.
Speaker 3: He had the most knowledge.
Speaker 2: They say he might have been the highest of the Seraphim, which was the representative body of angels of knowledge, and so that all wrapped up into one. Of course, what he offers is going to be amazing, but it doesn't mean that it's going to be salvation. There's a difference between amazing and enjoyable and just ecstasy in salvation. Right, is there a difference between ecstasy and salvation? I think that's what comes down to the question here, because the new agers sell ecstasy and enlightenment. Is that salvation, that's the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny, like you're describing.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is salvation. I think it's ecstasy. It's it's it's it's enjoyment, it's it's yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the pleasures of the flesh, the desires of the heart, which ultimately.
Speaker 2: Are senseful, you know, and to the deepest level, it might be the most amazing ecstatic thing ever.
Speaker 3: But it does not equal salvation.
Speaker 1: Right, that's so funny. What you're saying is their salvation is the characteristics of Dionysus, which Dionysius would be that Antichrist figure.
Speaker 2: Yes, which gets into like, yes, they think hell is a party. They think hell is sex, drugs, and rock and roll. And when you understand that their concept of hell is one big party. They don't think they're gonna die and like go get burned forever. They think that they're gonna go enjoy like these carnal like drinking and smoking and getting high and like you know, having sex and all these things that they do in earth. They believe that they're gonna do that forever, and that's what they get to do forever, you know, whereas the heaven you're selling them sounds like some pure bullshit.
Speaker 3: They want to go have fun, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And so that gets down to the Travis Scott you know concert, Remember the astro World festival he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, that matches a way that entered into the mouth of ma or ball or all that kind of crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: Man. Yes, it was a replica of an ancient Renaissance style artist rendition of what hell looks like. May I show you that because I think it's very important to look at that, dude, because uh.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, dude, hold on, need let me find the actual Renaissance picture with the mouth. I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 1: What is it? What is it? What is it from?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 3: But it was like astro World was based off of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You know there's so much social media really fast, Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: There's so much symbolism behind all of this stuff and in these concerts and all of this, which I think the concerts nowadays, especially with people taking ecstasy funny, right, what do we just describe earlier people go there. They take drugs, they drink, they do all this stuff, and it's almost like one. This doesn't mean like put people down. They go to concerts, by the way, but what I'm saying is is, you know, they go there and it's almost very I mean, it's pretty parallel to the Kabili or Kaibli cult or the Magna Matter cults and all of this when they would they would do these rituals into with the initiates and there would be ecstasy drums, like sex rituals, all of this crazy stuff. Do you just just happening in during the initiation process? And I just think we can. That's kind of like maybe what we see with a lot of these concerts that are super demonic and like these EDC concerts and all this kind of stuff and whatever. And when you look at some of the EDC concerts and you see the architecture that they build around the stage, it's all like free Masonic. There's you know, horrorus eye symbolism, there's all I mean, every time, bond symbolism. It's it's it's mystery religion symbolism every.
Speaker 3: Time, every single time.
Speaker 1: And it's, uh, the the generations that are coming up through this. I mean this, this idea of is just going to probably uh get, it's going to evolutionize, you know, uh, and it's going to change, and it's gonna adapt to the culture and that that's like where the state of it is right now, kind of like what you showed and described and all that all that stuff. But I know that painting. I think that you're talking about it.
Speaker 3: I can't find it. Yeah, I can't find it.
Speaker 2: Anybody know?
Speaker 3: Does anybody know?
Speaker 2: Because it looks just like the astral world stage, like the mouth opening up, you got everybody. But that's a depiction of Hell as they believe it is, which is one big party. If you look close at the picture, it's like people are having sex and drinking and dancing and it's a big party. But Dionysian you know all that. Yeah, that's exactly right, that's what they think this is. I can't, dude, it's like they got rid of it. I don't know what you got to put a perfect keyword to find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wanted to show you this because this contributes to something of Dionysus. This is something I put on X and I'm sorry everybody, but with my long posts on X. I'm trying to include a lot of pictures into it to maybe get people to take a look at it. But I think when people just see your post and then it says show more, they're like, it's too long for me. People's attention spans.
Speaker 3: Are not that X is like bil like that it's weird.
Speaker 1: But I wrote here, right, and I said here it says how Jesus shows ultimate authority against the anti Christ. And God's done this throughout the Bible with a lot of the different gods. Ultimately, I think it's against the the Mother and the Child of the mythologies. And it says here of one of many instances we see in scripture, and this is Revelation nineteen fifteen through sixteen. It says, out of the mouth Uh go with a sharp sword, and with with it he should smite the nations, and he should rule them with the rod of iron. And he treadeth the wine press of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written King of Kings and the Lord of Lord. So this is Jesus Christ in his return, coming back right, and So when I read that right here where it says and he hath on his vesture on and on his thigh a name written King of Kings and Lord of lords. So I said, what is the significance and what does God mean by by the on his thigh a name written King of king, Lord, Lord of lords. Let's connect the dots and point out the counterfeit that mimic, that mimics Jesus Christ, the one and only true God. And in the Greek mythology right which is the primary source of what I'm about to say, Uh depicts Zeus sowing Dionysus into his thigh to complete his gestation after Simeli's death, and making Dionysus twice born. So this is like the raising of the anti Christ. But I found it funny that Dionysius goes in in his sown into the thigh of Zeus. And so again, like God does this all the time throughout scripture, where when he comes and does something, it's like, you know, he's showing the origin of of of of this, of this all laid out on the table, meaning like God came up with this first. This is this is something significant to God's plan and Satan has always looked into the playbook. He's looked into the word of God, and so he's built a counterfeit through all the mystery religions to to mimic God and to be like the most High exactly. But when Jesus comes back, he's the one that is the real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't need to go inside of high, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Like he's the dog.
Speaker 2: He didn't need to go into He didn't need to go into a thigh to come out of it.
Speaker 3: And all this ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He just fucking he resurrected himself, you know what I mean. That's the kind of right, the throwaway to their bullship. Yeah, so he shout out to somebody earlier, I don't want to lose this.
Speaker 3: Where's it?
Speaker 2: Where's it? Is it?
Speaker 1: At Chris again Christopher.
Speaker 2: Shut out for he also said, well, what he did was he he got us. He got us to the photo I got you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, put that ship up there, we could show it.
Speaker 2: So that is that's hell, dude. Wow, you know you got the pitchforks and the fire and the people, and you know there's also it seems like yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's more of a demonic kind of version of hell.
Speaker 2: But like I said, these people believe it's a party, and then you have this and I wish it would show more like of the actual everything.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, this ties into the Raelian beliefs. Where how the culture mountains?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well technically I don't know if they count the mountains, but the mountain worship goes back to the divine goddess worship.
Speaker 1: Kibbli was known to be worshiped in the mountains, you know. You know, Lucifer even says like I will be like the most high, you know, like Pan was worshiped on a mountaintop. And when you look in the Bible, Jesus shows his ultimate authority over those gods. He goes the transfiguration on a mountaintop, you know. When he was giving sermons, he was on you know, hills, high places and stuff. So again when he comes back, he's gonna come back, you know, on the mountain of Olives. So it's like just so funny, dude, exactly.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's just because they try. Yeah, He's like, I'm gonna come wherever you'd think you have dominion over and just mark my territory. Dude, I'm gonna let you know and show it's up, you know, because they descended on Mount Herman. So this replication of Mountain, mountainous, energetic whatever is what they keep doing with cern et cetera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, I guess really the only thing we haven't talked about in the show, well, well we talked about a little bit, but like the Black Awakening, you know, tying it back into everything that's kind of we've discussed. There's a time right because we're talking about the Antichrist, so I might just add this to it. You know, the Beast goes to the war with the Lamb, you know, he goes to war with the saints. He there is like a persecution that the church goes through. Honestly, it's like the wrath of Satan. God's on God's people just before God comes and gives his wrath. So there's a concept out there, and it's called the Black Awakening, and you know, according to Russ Dizdar, who wrote the book, he compares it to one of the seals in Revelation where peace is completely taken from the earth and there's like bloodshed and war and all this kind of stuff. I guess i'd ask you, like, well, I guess I'll just get to like like, he says that this is done ultimately by by by Lucifer and the people that worship you know, Satanism and all of this, and that these are like a group of probably you know, maybe engineered in some way, maybe upgraded, because he says that they're super soldiers, but he claims that they're Satanic super soldiers because their job when the time comes, when this wrath of Satan is deployed on the earth, that they're to go out and to you know, try and take out all the Christians, you know. And this kind of made me think of when Tim came on the show Shout to Tim sixth Century Podcasts. He said that, you know, the the Roku Bascalisk is like this artificial intelligence system that which Roku Bascalisk is like a serpent right connected to the divine goddess that we've kind of connected. When I was mentioning earlier in the show about this queen Bee hive system which could be which could be presented through artificial intelligence that anyone in society in all the different civilizations, that if they don't submit to it, this authority, this power figure that then it turns on the groups that don't worship it, which if you look in Revelation, that kind of parallels with with the Christians that are not giving into the system we worship, you know, we worship Jesus, you know, like this is we believe that to be the truth. And by not bowing down and submitting and taking the mark of the beast, like those are the people in Revelation twenty that were like beheaded, right, And so yeah, there's like this this I don't want to say it, but you know it starts calling ends with a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a call.
Speaker 3: It's it's what it is, is a calling.
Speaker 2: And they've talked about it for a long time that in this new world, this new world we're entering into, you will not have people. If you're not willing to conform and change your attitude of mind to this, conform to this new world, you will not enter into it.
Speaker 3: There will be a great calling.
Speaker 2: And they've mentioned this, Alice Bailey, a lot of people have talked about this. This is not you know, they've always said that that's what would happen. I do want to point out one thing though, because it's kind of back to what we were just talking about. Tara Jackson said, one of the old school rappers, if not Trick Daddy said at the Astra World that night, he told the audience to try to not die. I thought that was really interesting. I don't want to get too far into this, but I think this is important for your audience to hear this. So if you watch the documentary about Puff Daddy, I forgot which one because they made a few. Puff Daddy got popular because he did a concert whenever he was younger, and he did it where these doors whenever you come down the stairs, the doors would open coming towards the stairs, and so there's a crowd of people that got stuck down there, and then people like died because they got suffocated. Things like that, very similar to Astra World that night. Okay, he had some weird connection where like it was like his birthday the day that like they did the Astra World or like some weird connection. Like it was just weird because then Astra World does the same thing where people die, just like with the Puff Daddy situation, and that kind of like becomes a huge ritualized thing because Puff Daddy got big after that, it was almost like a ritual that made him big, like a sacrifice an Astra world. I feel like that was the same thing, like a ritual exactly Mark, And so I think that that's what was going on, this weird asymmetrical peer ritual that went on between Puff Daddy and Travis Scott. And I think it's funny that he would before the show say try not to die because he knows what's coming. He literally knows. So I don't know, man, I just if he said that, then that's crazy because that's the theory I've had for a while. So if that's true, I didn't know that, So just saying wow.
Speaker 1: And you know, there's so much of the rap game that is involved in sacrifice and all of these rituals and stuff like even I'm not really well versed on on this, but I saw a video on it. You know, this is the whole six nine.
Speaker 3: Things six seven yep.
Speaker 2: I did a whole thing on it. Dude. This is me off because my child's school did like a whole.
Speaker 1: Kid said it one time. I learned it from her cousin and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, no, no, because it's from a guy I would I feel like, I just took a screen grab of this the other day. It's literally from that video, that rap video right where he's talking about here you go. Six seven. The number appears on the chorus of this dupe dupe song. It's like a baby Shark type song, but the whole song is about.
Speaker 3: Him killing people and doing selling drugs.
Speaker 2: It's a rapper and the same rapper talks about how he sacrifices you know, chickens to you know, Papa legg you know, so you could get knowledge and like yeah, voodoo right exactly, yeah, exactly. And so there's a viral song in Philly, and so six seven refers to now check this out. It's a reference to the police code ten sixty seven police code, which is used to report a death. So we have children chanting a police code for death at school, and you've got schools doing six seven week where every day you're dressing a different, you know, do a thing like it's like it's Spirit week for schools. Why are we doing this and why are schools not looking into what it is that these little fads that they're getting into are. Because now I got to go talk to the principal at my child school and let him know we're not going to participate in this, and you're not gonna count him against his absence if he isn't here, because you're participating in some ritualized fucking murder.
Speaker 3: You know, six seven duke bullshit. You know, it just piss me off.
Speaker 1: You know, I could see the robot that we watched, so you know, like do it like promoting that kind of stuff because it's a trendy or it's fun again. That ecstasy mentality, right, that that liberation mentality where the world's going to get very tired of being told, uh you know what lines to stay within. It's going the morality is going to get bad, right, I could see that. I think it's in Thessalonians, or I could be getting the wrong but you know, Biblically, in these times, people their hearts will grow cold, man, you know they're there. The love for one another will will start to really fade away. A lot of interesting things that come out. It's basically showing you that like humanity kind of gets into this ecstasy state of mind where where it's the new morality, you know, and when the anti Christ comes, is he's supposed to like change laws and seasons and times and all of this, so it could be something that's promoted to ultimately promote this this false e din yeah right.
Speaker 2: And we're the crazy people because the bad is good. So now I'm crazy because I look deep enough to actually figure out what the fuck it is that you guys are chanting. And I'm the crazy person because you're chanting some death cult, symbol, ritual, whatever you want to call it, like digital digit thing, and I just I think it's crazy because you know, they talk about sacrificing to get to the higher place symbolically numerologically, that is what six' seven. Means you sacrifice your lower you go to the bottoms of the abyss that you could be reborn and be better, off and that is what six seven. Means so the idea of him killing people so he could become successful in the rap game is the literal epitome of the whole. Song and now you have children like, dude no. Wow and again to the public school, thing somebody, MENTIONED i, agree the. HOMESCHOOL i. Agree i'm trying to get him to the homeschool actually next. Year i've been looking into. That But i've also seen that there's weird tracking systems that they want to are. Doing there's weird shit that they're trying to do with. That So i'm, like we'll. See either, way we're. Fucked sometimes unless they just kind of, right the robot.
Speaker 1: Will be in your home doing the.
Speaker 2: Homeschool, yeah unless the many fucking we actually organize like real people and, organize which people don't do, nowadays but like a literal organized you, know.
Speaker 3: Local level on a mass.
Speaker 2: Scale it's got to be local level on a mass scal like go to your, counselman but. Everybody if every state and every town did.
Speaker 3: That, ship then the whole country would.
Speaker 2: Change that's what it.
Speaker 3: Takes and that's like good.
Speaker 1: Luck, yeah, yeah, man wild. Stuff. Dude shout out to everybody in the. Chat what's going?
Speaker 5: On we Got.
Speaker 1: Jesse jesse's in the chat area is the throws comment back up? There? Interesting why don't you write a little bit? More just? Kidding that's, uh That's, jesse one of the biblical hit. Men i've been wanting to get him on the show. Man i've been uh trying to get, him trying to trying to wheel him back in on some THAT i missed the Name Jesse. Jesse he's, uh he's shout Out. Jesse, yeah he he was full time with the, podcast but you, know focusing on work and and family stuff and all.
Speaker 4: That he.
Speaker 1: Was uh he, says, uh screw the tracking homeschool, homeschool screw the tracking homeschool.
Speaker 3: Kids hell, yeah all, Right, Jesse i'm on, it, dude for.
Speaker 1: Real it's hard. Though they make these things. Hard they make it too hard to afford organic. Food they make it, hard uh for you to like homeschool your. Kids they make it hard to to Escape. Babylon you, know they make it. Tough and, YEAH i.
Speaker 3: WAS i Was unfortunately you know the.
Speaker 2: Cards you. KNOW I i'm not you, KNOW i ain't chilling on, money you know WHAT i. Mean so and then LIKE i, mean my wife could maybe do, it but it's like it's, tricky, tricky. TRICKY i probably have to like hire a tutor or something or like figure.
Speaker 1: Out, yeah you, Know i've read something interesting about The antichrist the other. DAY i gotta like find. It if anyone knows The bible verse or If i'm butchering, it just drop a com in the live or. Whatever but it's like kind of gets back to the. Topic we were talking about, earlier with the beast turning on the heartlet the son turning on the, mother or even just where you see biblically that In daniel eleven thirty. Eight you, know the anti crisis is honoring the god of, forces which is that divine feminine, right which could could be the harlot with precious, stones metals and all of this. Stuff but THEN i think when he turns on the, hartle that he takes those precious stones and he holds them and they're his, now and it's like that is that what that's is that What john is describing as a characteristic of the mark of the, beast that you have to take this mark of the beast because the beast now owns and controls all of the, money the monetary, system all of. That, Now so it was an interesting Cop i'm going to dig into some more scripture and just make sure i'm you, Know I'm i'm honed in on the target with that. One but, yeah.
Speaker 2: Now that is very. Wild, NO i think you're exactly. Right it's it's it all gets back to she is the mother of The Babylonian mystery, cult and they are the sons or the initiates of her, right they're the, Stars she's the, moon and the father's the, sun and this is their trinity and they you, know this is what they.
Speaker 3: Believe you, know this is their, symbology not.
Speaker 1: Mine. Yeah, yeah shout out to the Evil glare appreciate the super chat says love you, Guys god bless you both and our awesome community and no, doubt no, doubt much. LOVE i appreciate, you. Dude this was a banger, episode, MAN i guess we could land here and thanks for.
Speaker 2: Having me And Mama. Lucia Mama, lucia don't beat up on yourself about. It, man it's a hard thing to, navigate especially whenever we're in the minority of people that actually see what's going, on and you could be you could be you, know, yeah it's, hard. Man you could be othered very. Quickly SO i get. It but, yeah we got to. Start the more we speak, up the more you find that other people actually agree with, you but they're doing the same thing we're, doing just not talking about it. Publicly and so you know that's what we. Do build a coalition if you can in, person if not then, ONLINE i, Guess but, right person's always.
Speaker 1: Better, Yeah i've been thinking. Too someone mentioned in one of the EPISODES i posted about coming up with a discord or is there a discord or, Whatever SO i Think i'm gonna maybe work on. That do you are you involved in discord.
Speaker 2: And a Lot we've got a discord connected to Our patreon that we do where like we haven't really up kept it, much BUT i was going to kind of upload a lot of my research material, there just kind of to give people some you, know open source material that they can go look at to you, know research if they like.
Speaker 3: To we've, got you, know just stuff that we need to update in. There but, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Nice to get to. It nice, man, brother thank you for jumping on with. ME i know it was last. Minute that's kind of that's kind of HOW i.
Speaker 2: Am i'm the same.
Speaker 3: Way i'm the same.
Speaker 1: WAY i love THAT i can once back and forth with someone on these. TOPICS i did The goddess episode, yesterday a two hour and ten minute, monologue and it's kind of, hard not gonna, lie it's it's not the easiest thing just by yourself talking by.
Speaker 2: Yourself, yeah, yeah, Yeah LIKE i did an hour and a half the other, day AND i you, KNOW i, actually you, know it was just like A. Sunday the Word, Okay so the worst thing to do for me we're talking shop, now BUT i mean the worst thing to do for me is like WHEN I i have these chill CASTS i do right where they're just kind of, Like i'm just talking about what's going. On let's go to this, topic we'll go to this top wherever my mind. Goes we're just getting into. It and so those ones are really hard and kind of whatever whenever you go like over an hour and. Stuff but, yeah like IF i got a deep dive ready to, go we're, good you know WHAT i, Mean LIKE i got all my, notes my, info we could go deep and THEN i could add my little rifts and we're good for a couple. Hours but IF i don't have a bunch of, info like If i'm just looking at posts That i've been seeing and kind of talk about narratives That i've noticed or, Whatever i'll find myself kind Of i'll find myself saying things THAT i don't agree with later and Then i'm, like, oh that wasn't really a well thought out. THING i don't really agree with that NOW i got to like address that, later you. Know SO i fought myself to do it with this Last sunday. EPISODE i was, LIKE i gotta need. IT i don't like, that but, Anyway, yeah so that's how it, is. Dude it's part of just speaking out, loud you, know, publicly.
Speaker 1: Right, right Neph hunter, says you're doing a pod later on SIX.
Speaker 2: G i'm thinking about. Tomorrow for. SURE i might do one. LATER i don't know the fan wants to go, hang but tomorrow for sure we'll be getting Into i'm thinking about talking about THE made, program you, know the whole medical assistance and. Dying you, know there's a surgeon In georgia that just got fired because she was dancing and singing while she was doing brain surgery on somebody and this person is disfigured and practically brain dead now and then, dude and she's done this a couple of, times and so this is the Medical LIKE i want to get into some medical like where we're, at you know WHAT i, mean like what the fuck's going? On but, YEAH i got a lot of and Also i've been Reading Michael Lochino's Mind, wars and So i've got some STUFF i want to get into on, That So i'll probably be getting into that.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow if you guys want to.
Speaker 1: Join nice, yeah nice. Man heck yeah dude again you, brother thank you, Man thank you a lot of. Fun where can the folks check you out and all your content and.
Speaker 2: Stuff everything and then anything you listen to podcasts on you will find. Us YouTube is the best place to find us live and get the best interaction with. US i will be you, know just check us. Out you'll see it. Scheduled you, know just randomly check our page there you'll see you'll see usually we put it out like twenty four hours or twelve hours before we do a. Show it'll be on the live that live tab on. YouTube but, yeah thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much yeah, dude yeah man. Again shout out everybody in the chat and specifically shout out to the super chats out. There christopher Cook man appreciate you and also The Evil. Glare thank you so. Much. Folks we're gonna Be i'm gonna be working on a schedule here and getting some lives out. There the schedule may change because of, life, right we're all living it and, yeah so, brother thank you.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: Man we'll do this. Again, soon. Folks if you want to support the show and the, guests be sure to head on over to, YouTube find the, channels hit the subscribe. Button like the, show share it with your, friends comment on, everything and also check out the shows on audio Platforms Apple, Podcasts, freak Or. Spotify wherever you can consume any of your podcast. Content that's where the show is and we just encourage, reviews good ones and five. Stars also check out all the content on social media's Predominantly i'm ON. X i like to throw out my thoughts and some of my research out, there so it's.
Speaker 7: A lot of.
Speaker 1: Fun thank you everyone for tuning. IN i hope you enjoyed the. Stream we'll see you next.
Speaker 4: Time