Speaker 1: Cooper. After succeeding in helping Joson and the frenchman an Asia fix this problem, a multi varied puzzle on their hands, he says, I'm really proud of how far I've come. When I first got on this boat, I didn't even know how to tie a knot. And I'm just always blown away at the hiring process of this, these veterans. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You're come over here and then they grab the wrist like I phil a pulse.
Speaker 1: You're hired. Hi, Hello, and welcome to bad Television. I'm Dylan and that's Patrick Kickey.
Speaker 2: Permission to come? Boy?
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? I was Kalyn's here as well? Kaitlyn's quitting listen. I I've been listening to uh. I was listening to the Eagles on the way over here. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: The band the Eagles? I think they're overrated.
Speaker 1: Are you sick now, Caitlin? Does he sound sick?
Speaker 2: Is take it to the my throat clans are swollen?
Speaker 1: Is take it to the limit of ballad?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like that song, but is it tech? Take it to the limit?
Speaker 1: Is that a ballad?
Speaker 2: Somewhere in between.
Speaker 1: Get in the comments, let us know we are here to break down below deck. Well what a show it is? Patreon dot com slash another podcast network for hit them with it gal.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we got Double Lives of Suburban Wives back then, and that is a growing show. TLC is trying to bury that show by having the airtime on Sunday nights at eleven pm, but they can't. It's it's it is. It's captured a nation.
Speaker 1: Do you think the audience of TLC have BUCkies nuggets, stained fingers and they're not happy with the breaking faith and sin that this show is demonstrating.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people have probably called TLC and said, look, you're pushing this too far.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, We're.
Speaker 2: Okay with you guys doing eighteen hours a day of little people running in No.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I was, it's contagious. What's happening to you? You know? I was okay watching morbidly obese people get their sores bathed. But this whole thing is.
Speaker 2: Way had a line, is crossing the line crazy?
Speaker 1: They're gonna Patreon dot com slash on the podcast it's going on. I feel like it's fucking Vietnam in here. Hold on beaming around.
Speaker 2: And what's coming down the pike is we have another season of the Tretas when starts I think September sixteenth. Also Housewife, Real Housewives of Salt Lake City. One of those or both of those.
Speaker 1: Are going behind me. I think we got to move Mormon wives to Freebeests.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we'll talk anyway.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to start paying us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, mm hmm, okay, do you smile three times three and a half times when you're listening to the show, then you know, go to Patron. Pay five dollars. Pat We have an episode of Below Deck to get to Cale Machine Spider Man. I have not horrible film. You know, Disney adults get a lot of shit, and I know that Marvel adults are still technically Disney.
Speaker 2: Is adults because you're all the same.
Speaker 1: The conglomertization of the world. But we are not giving these Marvel adults enough shit. These movies are horrible. I keep falling for it because these people go so fantastic. You got to see this. Oops, I forgot. You're a Marvel adult should never listen to a word.
Speaker 2: You say, no more superhero movies?
Speaker 1: Are you nuts?
Speaker 2: They Well, there's a show now about cops chasing the green lantern or something or yeah, it's called lanterns. They will squeeze a sponge dry of fucking any ip.
Speaker 1: Sure that's where we are. Yeah, you know what keeps on giving the entire pantheon of these characters below deck, Yes, which shows up, puts its boots on, sanitizes and gets to work. What'd you think of this episode?
Speaker 2: It we have Game of Wars taking place. Oh my gosh, we have Joe. Uh he's he's nicknamed himself Joson Jose.
Speaker 1: It's one of the more worse ones.
Speaker 2: Also, you don't get to give yourself a nickname. Nicknames are given to you, bestowed to you, usually by people that know you for a very long time. You don't give yourself a fucking nickname. If people gave himself nicknames, Patty would call himself orgasm giver and that would intrigue a lot of ladies in my life would have taken a completely.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you know, what's a better name for you? The peace Spot?
Speaker 2: The peace Spot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hmmm, actually I think that might be a bad one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that one. I like orgasm giver or doctor orgasm or something. Hey, who's out of Oh that's doctor Orgasm. Oh my god, how do you get that name? I don't know. Why don't you ask them?
Speaker 1: I have a PhD in orgasm, Scalen. What's your nickname? John Connor? And it wasn't given to him? Okay?
Speaker 2: My point? Yeah, Game of Oars, Joe is really really full of himself. And then you have Nate.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, I'm better at this.
Speaker 2: I'm just wasn't his mother dying five minutes ago? What happened with that storyline? Joe? I'm going to die. The Devil's coming for me, Joe. He hasn't even reflected back on that one minute.
Speaker 1: Your nodes are messed up tonight, dude. You sound like a completely different person additionally to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, it's okay, all right. Then we have Jen moving in on coopoof dark side.
Speaker 1: Jen.
Speaker 2: We have a secret relationship taking place, I know, and that is obviously causing Jen to think that Coop is available and admitting right to Kat's face, I'm gonna take this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing, and we'll get to it. But ladies, ladies, you're worth being public with your monocamy. If a guy ever goes, hey, let's just do this and not tell a single soul unless you're a uh the other woman, then go to the grave with that. But if you just yeah, we've seen it twice now. Luke told Jin please tell nobody about this, and then Cooper told Kat please tell nobody about this. It's not a good sign. It's a sea rat move. These are your pots?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay. Charter guests were fun. Yeah, boy, Joy got a little saucy. I mean, your job is to cook on the boat and make the charter guests happy. Yeah, so yeah, I h when she gave a little uh, he got a little sass for having to be asked to make a couple of fucking cheeseburgers. I was like Jesus Christ, Joy, Yeah right, the.
Speaker 1: Cheese burgus cheese burgo. I cannot doozy son, no shwimp at cheese burger. I cannot zuzzis.
Speaker 2: She said, yeah, okay, and speaking of French, we have annoying Max coming up.
Speaker 1: Boy, that's true. Yeah, the sense himself.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna give this because I thought it was a great episode of fourteen ns.
Speaker 1: Did you you kind of just fast forward when Max is on the show. And I know a lot of people are fans of Max, but and there is a certain amount of comic relief. I do think that he's a great boy and a fun boy, but it's just pure nonsense that RUPs out of his mouth. It's always nonsense. There's no point in tracking it. Ever.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it's because we understand that he's smarter than he's pretending and that this is all a stick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a man saving Silverman. Anybody loved the episode? You know, these guests were framed as being very difficult. I'm pretty sure the episode trailer or teaser framed them as they were going to be very difficult. They were difficult, but they were actually really sweet about what was transpiring before them, which was a nightmare between Jen and Kaylee and Joy not have a good showing. I give this episode fourteen pots.
Speaker 2: Fourteen pots seems a little low.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the episode.
Speaker 2: Can I start us off?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Max arrives and we get quite the look back at his journey on this show.
Speaker 1: And such a long time on Max coming back to the boat.
Speaker 2: He gets quite a positive editing look back. Yeah, dare I say revision revisionist history?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you notice that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's an annoying prick.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like they're they're trying to prop him up as some kind of series regular or star, and it's just like, this isn't fetching for me.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a look back on the real Max.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Reckless safety violations, sure, severe work ethic issues, intense arguments with his bosses yeah right.
Speaker 1: Uh, and delusions of grandeur. Yeah, that don't make any sense, he says this episode. It was always to me, deckhand lead, deckhand, bo'swin chartering a yacht. It's like, what, Max, there are so many steps between those last two, Buddy, you can't go Boston chartering a yat That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's face facts. Why Max is here, it's because he could possibly get people killed.
Speaker 1: Am I right? Yep? Yeah, danger makes the show more entertaining. So he said that he was doing legitimate things with his career, trying to get licenses and stuff like that, and then below Deck said hey, do you want to be on four episodes of television? He was like, yes, I'll drop everything I'm doing. Hey, guys, today's episode is brought to you by g You can I tell you something. I'm not a big skin person, right, you know my skin regimen is grit, sweat, and dirt. You know, not me.
Speaker 2: I'm into it.
Speaker 1: I gave some gu product to the women in my family instantly. How do I get more? That was amazing? Thank god, you finally got a sponsor that we can use.
Speaker 2: That's my wife said. And now my daughter stole it from my wife. They fight in the morning over it.
Speaker 1: It is unbelievable skincare. Okay, it's they and they have an entire suite of stuff that you can get. What what did? What you got? We got the face.
Speaker 2: Wipes, that's right, and there's this some cream in there. What's the cream called?
Speaker 1: There's so much cream. There's so many face wipes. And listen, after seeing this stuff everywhere online and hearing people rave about there before and after results, you know you gotta give this stuff a try. I mean, people are really into this stuff. It's spelled jay i y you pronounced gu. It is a Korean skincare brand that's built a cult following because people are seeing life changing results. Healthier, brighter, smoother looking skin. Try out gu for You, the Korean skincare brand everyone is talking about. Our listeners get twenty percent off their entire order by using code bad TV at Guskin dot com slash bad TV. Uh that's ja I hy you skin dot com slash bad TV. Use promo code bad TV for twenty percent off. Asia is still on deck, the chief stew of this boat. I want Asha back in her position. I'm sick of Asha being a deckhand. She's the star of the show. And while yes, there's a certain amount of entertainment that comes from the shot and ford of interior messing up and stuff, I don't know, I had good vibes with the interior. Jen being an absolute sociopath is entertainment enough for me. Let's get Asha back in her position.
Speaker 2: Still, don't fiddle with what's working. Just take it. Go along for the ride, please, you're right all right? Now, Max makes his introductions to Joe. Now, Joe knows Max very well, and he knows that he's a colossal fuck up, but he believes this mess of a human being can be molded into something useful, like and now female prisoners like mold MAXI pads into dildos. Uh, they're called purple whales.
Speaker 1: Can you look that up?
Speaker 2: I don't know how it got its name, but uh, I'll have to ask some some of my homegirls. Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Hm, Yeah, you're not finding anything.
Speaker 2: What do Why do I always have to be fact checked?
Speaker 1: You don't always have to be fact checked.
Speaker 2: I know this for a fact.
Speaker 1: You watch a lot of prison shows. You know, I don't know where to start with prison shows. I'd maybe like to watch one, but I don't know where to start.
Speaker 2: One is Uh, it's it's a county jail where they have it's kind of juvenile, and they have the males above them on the above floor and the girls are on the bottom floor and they talk to each other through the toilet bowl.
Speaker 1: I think Kaln's found something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so incarcerated women often make makeshift dildos, sometimes called purple whales, using common institutional items like pens, toothbrushes, or sports.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that, wow, medical rubber glove.
Speaker 1: That's why I would I didn't fact check out of malice. I know that you watch a lot of prison shows. I just didn't know if you were going goofy mode and just completely inventing something, or if you had pulled that from actual.
Speaker 2: Real miss now, I saw it like two months ago. Okay, yeah, but anyway, he's gonna mold Max like that.
Speaker 1: Yep, one hundred percent. Shove it right up there. I need you, Maximilian. Let's get to the secret relationship plan. Kat Is Cat just finished watching Kim Possible. I mean she is. She is really excited by this prospect. She thinks that it's fun. No, it's a hand kicking. It is a grave insult to you and what your parents did to turn you into such a beautiful human being. Now you have a little bit of a blind spot. It's not a problem. You're a very young woman. But Cooper is treating you like shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, this is as a father of a daughter. Are you two, Dylan, Oh my god, Caitlin, you as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to find that right middle point where you raise a sweet girl who will pick the right guy.
Speaker 1: But also it's got a little fight.
Speaker 2: Got a little fightinger and call out bullshit right right, but not be too rough around the edge.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want you don't want cynicism, You want caretaken, you want intentionality, right, yes, now, We're not saying the cat doesn't have that, but she is being duped a little bit by Cooper, who's just I mean, this is a famous hot route. It's hot routes can famous can be you go, hey, let's not tell anybody about this. I'd like to bang you and not have to suffer any of these social consequences perceived, just consequences. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Joy intends on speaking with the charter guests about chilling out on their food restrictions.
Speaker 1: He also really loves Luke still, and it's just like, what the well, that's because these fucking food restrictions are creating too much work, and too much work means less time to focus on the guy who made a penis colada on his boss's bed. Yeah, I mean, that's just Do you remember how earlier on in the episode, we spoke about the revisionist history that this show demonstrated with Max what you just did, pure cold facts, thank you? That was who's the guy that does all those documentaries with the pictures that just zoom in for seventy hours? That was ken Burns recollection of what is going on between Joy and Luke. He made a penis colada on his boss's bad and she wants to think about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, go more time, Okay. Yeah, then something interesting begins to take place. Because Jen has a lot of free time and single, Jen has decided he'll be a great distraction for her. I was like, for Jenna, have you ever tried a podcast? Jen?
Speaker 1: Here's the thing with Jen Jen is. I know that she's young, but there is true darkness there. There is a true oozy ectoplasmic kind of dark entity that is her in her current form. It is dangerous, it is not nice. She goes, I have a solve. I've got all this tension with Kaylee. I want to kill her. I want to light her on fire and not doubt her with anything. So that's causing me some anxiety and some tension. But I think I can figure out how to ease that. I'm going to bang my only friend's interest on this boat. Now, you have to be a Jafari like creature to think that that's an okay thing to do secret relationship or not.
Speaker 2: Over or not, and to voice it out loud.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Now I have to remind myself and the audience she is twenty two, and boy was I a fucking dumb ass when I was twenty two. Yes, I wasn't this dumb.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. She's venom, all right? Or what did we call her? Grimace Grimmoth, evil Grimmot evil Grimace. Yes, she's trying to steal Cat's cheeseburger. It's Cooper, all right. Max feels betrayed.
Speaker 2: That's right. We have game of oars here. Max has not forgotten being passed over as the lead deckhan and is still eyeing out that position whatever it will take to get him there.
Speaker 1: The only thing that Max should be leading is a very poorly attended cult of sorts. He should be leading retreats that make no sense, that builk people out of money. But it's Max. So it's not going to be you know, they're not going to be people beating down the doors. But I think it's a good life. He definitely should not be put in charge of a deck team. I'll tell you that. So Jen tries to test the waters with Kat a little bit on this whole Cooper strategy. She says, I should have gone for Cooper the whole time. Cat responds not well, and Jen now has that information. Right, She's done the research and development. This isn't an okay thing to do. I gotta stop her, right all right, So now let's keep doing it.
Speaker 2: That's right. Right now, this is reality TV. Dylan and I are recapping a show currently called Real Housewives of Orange County. Yes, we're the main storyline now at where at episode six is someone gifted someone an expensive purse?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and people couldn't believe it. You can't forget that part because it was unbelievable that that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I wish I could say more taking place, but right now, that's about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about it. So Jen is going to march forward and try to bed Cooper. We'll see what happens with that. More on that. Five. Now, the guests arrive, and this is very exciting. It's very fun, it's very scary. They're already a little unhappy that the towels are taken away too quickly. Now, usually we don't have that complaint murmured under. So you're going, Okay, this is gonna be pretty fucking tough. Now, Kaylee knows that economics is about money, and that's about all she knows about economics. Hey me too, girl, I mean What the hell are even people talking about elasticity? What are you crazy? But these people run an economic engine thing. Do you know what these people do well? They redistribute wealth.
Speaker 2: It's funny, you asked Dylan. Yeah, because the social media director Jase Jase. Yeah, he's got a lot of opinions, which he'll share later at dinner, which I thought was completely out of place, seeing as you are a hired you're hired personnel, right, you're pretty much on equal terms with I don't know some of the people.
Speaker 1: Working on You're a water boy, that's right.
Speaker 2: So I looked him up because I was gonna see if I could get him on as a charter guest. And what ended up who I tracked down was Bunny, who is actively very excited about being on Below Deck and so she's been promoting herself and I found a Instagram clip of her this is like last week of her saying that you know, Bravo wanted her on the show, and she had some conditions, she needed final edit and a bunch of stupid other shit that we know.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, is true, and so oh Bunny for you of course. Yeah, So then it wouldn't disrupt our process or anything, or it wouldn't be something that we've never done for anybody before. So yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: So it is a tell she appears to be very successful. She actually gives like business advice to young black entrepreneurs. But sometimes when not someone's full of shit with something that you know, you do have to question, you know. So I went back to find the social clip of where she was saying that nonsense. It had been pulled down, but fortunately for old Patty, I recorded the original one. So here's the dumb shit that she said. Problem.
Speaker 1: Production was actually really lovely.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was super clear on what the boundaries were when I want to be filmed, when I would not be filmed. Are you knew going into it what story I wanted to share with people? And I also knew that of course I don't have any control over the edit. So in terms of what was like being FULLI vacation, I was surprised that very quickly I.
Speaker 2: Got used to I just got it off there.
Speaker 1: She didn't say that you wanted a final?
Speaker 2: Did she say I get control of the edit?
Speaker 1: No, that said I wouldn't get She.
Speaker 2: Said I wouldn't. Oh my god, I apologize. I heard I listened to that like three times.
Speaker 1: I thought she said just completely sensible what you were saying.
Speaker 2: Oh well, when she was saying all that hogwash about how I'm going.
Speaker 1: To bed, said that was hogwash. Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: Oh then Bunny, I apologized. I thought you said I would have control of the edit. That's what I heard there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, war with pr So, Bunny, why don't you come on the show?
Speaker 2: Yes, Bunny, please come on the show. I would love to have you. And I couldn't track down Jase.
Speaker 1: By the way, where is Jace? Have no idea, Jesus man, Kaitlyn, can you find out where Jace is? Please?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, meanwhile, Bunny, if you are listening, we'd love to have you on the show.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, meanwhile, Jace is in charge of the digital media of the vacation. There's a lot of I want to say, I should have said this in my pots. There's way too much boat stuff this episode. There's a lot of boat.
Speaker 2: Stuff, you know what.
Speaker 1: They've been very honest stuff, the inflatable stuff. They have been very lean, which is why it's a good season. Because the boat stuff is.
Speaker 2: Just let me tell you why they're showing us they want you to see that Joe is a little bit.
Speaker 1: More on top of things, right right, right. The way I look at it is like, Okay, the Bachelor Mansion is the stage set for this story. The boat is the same thing. We don't want to see the the We have an HVAC problem in the Bachelor man. We don't want to see that getting taken care of. I understand that it's not a show about the people that work on the manchion. Well you get what I'm saying that we don't need to This is just a stage. Don't show us the inner working.
Speaker 2: It was interesting though, when they ditched the flotilla and the water toys because they needed to move that fucking boat out.
Speaker 1: My thing is that there's a there's a reason why the people that can actually operate this vessel are stuffed in a chamber below this boat, not to be seen by the sun or the cameras for six months. It's a nasty part of the show. Anyways, We're going to head into a bunch of stuff like that because there is a lot of wind and the guests way in on their bikinis will be too much ass all right, now, Luke's ai bot keeps sending reminder text to all the bitches that he's trying to fuck and the gang take all of the toys out of the underbelly of this boat. Now they hit the jet skis. Do you think if we went on this vacation we would ever be sober enough to ride one of these vehicles? It's a one drink max. You'd blow it at Breakfast. You had a fucking fore momosas at Breakfast, Dylan.
Speaker 2: If I was gonna go on one of these vacations, and I believe Bravo will have us on one day because they think they're going to set a trap for us as podcasters, I will not let them trap me. I will go their stone sober and be the sober the entire time.
Speaker 1: Really, really, yes, that's not a vacation.
Speaker 2: You're trying to drink.
Speaker 1: You're saying that you wouldn't. You wouldn't allow yourself to let your walls down to be baited into doing something embarrassing.
Speaker 2: That's right. I would not, which means I'd have to watch the booze. I'd probably just drink a glass of wine while I was in the comfort of my.
Speaker 1: Own room, right, Yeah, yeah, screw you. Bravo. Okay, So while everyone is ripping it up, some of the ladies are feeling a little bit peckish. And this happens all the time. People come face first in a collision with what they thought this vacation was going to be and what it actually is. So they think that this is a luxury vacation you go on and anything you wanted at any given time you can ask for. This is not that. No, no, this is a This is essentially a group on version of that. You cannot ask for food when you are hungry.
Speaker 2: Can I can I have a cheeseburger? I have some cookies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we've got cookies. You can have a cheeseburger. Because I'm about to serve you avocado and watermelon on top of rice, and four times I can't dis erupt that process to make you a cheeseburger. I would just throw the entire thing off. So they are yeah, they are not happy because they are not going to be able to get any food for what is a really kind of important hour in the day, that's the breakfast into drinking, skipping lunch in lieu of activity. And then you realize that you're pretty fucking hungry around three or four o'clock. You're not eating till nine.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I know we don't have a soux chef on board, but this is where you feel like you could have one of the stews that makes it.
Speaker 1: Make a couple smash French fries, a.
Speaker 2: Couple of pizzas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's so funny that they place such emphasis on increasing the value of the tip by doing horseshit, like dressing up as an eagle and pretending to be a dragon. Make someone a cheeseburger. I'm telling you it's way better.
Speaker 2: These are the things they were, Right, Someone says I'd like a cheeseburger, and in three and a half minutes it's in fuck in front of your face.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Those are the wonderful moments that you remember on vacation.
Speaker 1: Think about how wonderful that moment is.
Speaker 2: It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: That's a wonderful moment. All right. So we've got some intense music in a sequence. It's an intense music, sting sequence of anchor dragging.
Speaker 2: This is where the boat is dragging. So Sandy is on top of it. She's like, we need to get the hell out here. If something's gonna happen to this.
Speaker 1: Most and I listen, I get it, but the this, the hans Zimmer of it all, and the chirons with seconds to spare, Yes, I can't do it. No, I can't do this. Don't don't hit me.
Speaker 2: You need a break from the drama.
Speaker 1: Who am I talking to? Did? Did doctor Orgasm really just tell me that we need a break from the drama? Who is that? I can't see him because my Patty would never say anything like that. It's a forty two minute television program. It should be wall to wall drama. I need to stop fucking taking inner tubes on a jet ski. I can't. We don't need to do that. But I've believed the point now Cooper, after succeeding in helping Josin and the frenchman an Asia fix this problem a multi varied puzzle on their ants, he says, I'm really proud of how far I've come. When I first got on this boat, I didn't even know how to tie a knot. And I'm just always blown away at the hiring process of this these vessels. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: You're come over here and then they grab the wrist and I, Oh, I feel a pulse.
Speaker 1: You're hired. Yeah, it's so crazy. If a homeless person had a good enough powerwash, they could walk right onto this show, The two Crass. You know how it gets a little tacky. It's not you need a pretty you need some strong water pressure to get some of that stuff off.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How have your encounters been with them lately?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: How have your encounters been with them lately? What do you mean the bums?
Speaker 2: The bums? Oh? I have a new bum?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to know the category. Yeah, new car smell zombie. Okay, it's a new zombie that's new to the streets. It doesn't mean they're not a full on fucking chaotic drug addict that has stolen from everybody. Yeah, it's sit there, new on the streets. Right, they're not weather torn like scabbed over with the fucking face like right, you know those right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a.
Speaker 2: Person that has stolen and burned every fucking bridge that they have and now is left out under a fucking bridge.
Speaker 1: How do you deduce that this is the path that got them to this moment.
Speaker 2: Because that's the path of every fucking loser, delinquent, drug addict. Okay, they burn every fucking bridge, they steal all their grandmother's.
Speaker 1: Jewelry, slid for drugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and finally the family says enough is enough, and then they're under a bridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the newbies are called the new car smell zombie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got to see him from a mile away. I saw one the other night. The shuffler.
Speaker 2: Ah, the shuffler.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I couldn't pick their feet up if they tried. So what they resort to is just a it's a slow shuffle. It's just a shuffle. Imagine you're cleaning your kitchen floor. You throw a little rag down and you were just trying to mop up all the Formula four or nine that you just spraad everywhere. So they kind of walk dayn you got it. I got one I saw today.
Speaker 3: It was very honest with his sign at the end of the Freeway's gave me money for weed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a weird.
Speaker 2: That's been the honesty has been a play for like the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's stick. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, if the audience feels that Dylan and I had.
Speaker 1: Their signs, should say it's so hot, that's what they're that would make me because it is it's so hot.
Speaker 2: If the audience thought Dylan and I were thoughtless and cruel, Yeah, yeah, our little jokey joking here, you can fuck off because Dylan and I are advocates for getting these people off the street and getting them help. It are we We are local leadership that thinks it's okay that they walk around like this until they fuck.
Speaker 1: We don't want we don't want that. We don't want youth and eyes. We don't want them to be flamethrown anything like that. We want them to be taken care of. You know, I saw him the other day. I was coming off the one It's over like and he had a sign up but his head was buried and then he just dropped the sign. But he didn't pick his head up or anything. He just dropped the sign because he was dying. Okay, it's fucking horrifying. God. Yeah, anyways, let's get back to the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, New Decky is on the way.
Speaker 1: And if you want to give a ship, I mean, think about seeing this all the time. I mean, we have to be desensitized to it. It's too sad to indulge its point. Okay, yeah, all right, so we get to dinner, Kaylee says she doesn't want to give these charter guests anything to complain about. They've been challenging already. Boy, did you fuck that wish up? Because you really you only gave them that first course is a savice of I believe, she said, Arctic sea bass.
Speaker 2: I heard sea bass.
Speaker 1: And then for the freaks who don't eat anything, they get watermelon and avocado with avocado with ponzu on crispy rice. Now there's a problem here, right. They don't like the food, the watermelon, avocado. It's not doing it for them. And once again we've got a thirst for the foods to be fried. Now, now you'll see this very often with gluten free people with vegetarian they just want French fries. But they are on a very nice vacation. So we can't let our base instincts rrupt out of us. Right, we want to kind of indulge the luxury of this, but you just want fries. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: I went to Thailand. Yeah, all I did was go to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Well you're sick, I know, you know, I might do that too, because I can't do those little chilis. Man, it's just way too hot.
Speaker 2: I was so sick of chicken and rice. By the third day, I was like, no more, I'm going to McDonald's right right now.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, I understand. I mean, the things people eat, it's just crazy. What do you what happens to your bottom? Just a numbing, fucking, searing nightmare every time you go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Yeah, well I was gonna say the guests don't like this food. I would here's my shot. I'm not blaming the gas. But once you realize that there is only one chef here, this should be a one night mistake. If you're a vegetarian, you tell the chef give me your best vegetarian dish.
Speaker 1: Instead of just writing a bunch of shit that you don't like, just say these are the things that i'll eat. That's it. Just give her, just give her five things that you will eat and let her do a thing.
Speaker 2: I think that's reverse engineering it in a right way.
Speaker 1: Because you can write that you don't like mushrooms, and you can write that you don't like gluten, but when a raw fish dish gets put in front of you, you can't think of everything that you don't like to eat. You just get that and you go, oh, well it's not a mushroom and it's not you know, so I don't like this. Just say you you want fre fucking French fries and fried shrimp. That's what they want. Okay. Now, Kaylee does as well as the job as she can. Here, she goes up, says, I'm so sorry we're actually coursing out a meal right now. We can't just throw a coconut shrimp in the fryer for you right now at this moment, you fucking lunatics. She says, there's so much more to come. You're gonna be blown away. We've got these tiny little tacos that you're gonna hate. Just hank time. And then we get to a KAILI fuck up. This is completely on Kaylee. Judah, one of the economic redistributors, says, can you give me the crispy rice? I don't want any avocado. I don't want avocado. I actually put out my preference. She goes, Okay, no problem. She brings her back crispy rice with avocato. That's right, there's no watermelon at all. It's just avocado, the thing she said, don't do.
Speaker 2: Okay, our former employer, who's a complete douchebag, but he was right about this thing. Whenever you go to a restaurant and you order a sandwich or whatever, you say no mayonnaise, hella that sandwich will come back with mayonnaise and it will be double mayonnaise.
Speaker 1: No, he's not right about that.
Speaker 2: I get it. Every time makes me want to throw up. And every time I tell Subway I don't want mayonnaise, I want mustard, they put fucking mayonnaise on it. You're watching the artists, I call it in sometimes.
Speaker 1: Oh do you really?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna rush, I'm on the goat.
Speaker 1: You call it in defeats the purpose.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to be able to trust. They are sandwich artists.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now because Joy's head is up her fucking ass. She didn't read that goddamn preference. She that said, I fucking hate no.
Speaker 1: Crazy. Now, we've got a couple of different types of tacos. Unfortunately they all have avocado on them, which is something that these people do not like. One rode it on the preference, and it turns out that you know, many of them just want to eat meat. There's the issue is that the primary is a gluten free vegetarian. But the rest of these people, they just want fucking cheeseburgers. They don't want all this horse shit. They don't want watermelon, avocado, ponzu, tacos and shit like that. Just fucking put steak in the tortilla. It'll be much easier for you. This is a night meat, It's a four pot dinner, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm trying to solve this problem. It's so fun to see chefs fuck up on this show. Yeah, why not have like a menu that you can literally circle like the items?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you're talking about turn it into like an in flight kind of thing kind of Yeah. So you go, you go, these are our three options, Salisbury steak, vegetable medley, or chicken pacada. And you go, I'll have chicken pacada. They go, we don't have any no, no, go, Okay, I'll do the salisberry stick. Now we don't have that hot fuck Okay, can I have the microadventules? Now we're completely out of that. But what you can do is paying nineteen dollars for hummus and peda chick. So you're saying, do something like that, but better, but better? Yeah, all right. So Joy had a four pot dinner and she's breaking down in tears, and Kaylee had a four pot dinner and she is breaking down in tears. This is not going.
Speaker 2: Well well, Joy says, she might just want to end up being a fucking dog walker.
Speaker 1: I love dogs.
Speaker 2: Well, I love dog walkers because I make a lot of money doing that. Yeah, you can't dog walkers around here. They make like six figures right out of the gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what, though. You gotta build up a clientele, and you got to carry insurance because these dogs bite.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: You got them so fucking tired of dog people. I'm so sick of them there ruing the roost. Excuse me. The other day, we're standing outside of this, uh this theater, me and my wife goes see an improvshaw Neil Casey just one of the true greats. This pit bull comes up to us and and the walker just lets this pit bull go up to my wife's ankle and smell her ankle, goes out. He's really friendly. It's the Robbie Hoffman bit. It's always that's never happened before. It's always he's never done that. Yeah, he's a pit bull. Don't have your dog or come up and smell me. Okay, I'm not a dog person. I don't want that dog.
Speaker 2: We don't get out here with any large dog. Yeah, well, Jackie's gonna get a dog walker, and they charge a lot of money because you know he misses Theodore.
Speaker 1: Right, why don't you just get him a new dog?
Speaker 2: No more new dogs, no more, too much work.
Speaker 1: What about a cat entertaining it very easy, Get a little robot that takes care of that. Don't let him outside or they'll die. There's too many coyotes around here, man, and the yah zombies will eat them as well. Oh they will, all.
Speaker 2: Right, next day, all right, next day. Now, new day presents a new opportunity for new beginning, still in a fresh start. Also, mechanical malfunctions in a boat fucking sinking possibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when the sun comes up and it filters into your eyes for the first time, you're filled with a renewed sensitive optimism. You go, this is what Andy was talking about. Then a bunch of people get in the back of a boat. They actually flood the thing. There is no fix other than having somebody scoop water out of it with a water bottle and then says, in as polite a way as you possibly can, let's disperse the weight. That's not a good day. The sun was wrong. I mean, okay, before we get there, though, Kaylee has the ick for Joe, and it makes me so happy. Kaylee is approaching Joe on Kaylee's terms, and I think I think Kaylee might be my favorite sea out of the season because I think what's gonna end up happening. It could be wrong, it will break my heart, but it's gonna be okay if she just never gives him what he wants for the remainder of the season and closing time is gonna come and he's gonna get real frustrated and she's gonna go. Actually, I'm doing this on my terms. I think that could lead Joe to a Watch What Happens live appearance where he goes, I talk to every single one, accept that bitch. I think that might be what happens, and it would bring me so much joy. Wow, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Well, there already was an appearance like that where he said I talked to every single one about one of my.
Speaker 1: Ex No, I know, that's what I'm referraing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, except but he can use the you know, the B word.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just crash.
Speaker 1: All right, enough dead air, let's finish this episode. All okay, all right, did we do the We did the ad already. It would be bad to put it in the last three minutes of the show. Maybe they wouldn't be We love the ad, it's just that nobody heard it. So yeah, okay, So listen, we have this breakfast that goes really well, kind of turns things around a bit, and Joy heads upstairs and she makes a very very big mistake. She turns herself into Carrie Russell, the waitress.
Speaker 2: Ah. I was also going to say if Carrie Russell was transported through time and space into a cheesecake factory restaurant where you can order one out of eighty thousand things out of menu, because that's exactly what the guests do. Yeah, I'll take penny pasta with vodka sauce, yeh. And then the food comes lobster salad for me.
Speaker 1: The pennypasta comes, and you're like, oh no, no, no, this is way too much. They go, no, I know, that's why it's that's why it's cheesecake, babe. This is the plate is a surfing serving plate. No, that's for you. This is the cheesecake back.
Speaker 2: Do you see how much it cost?
Speaker 1: It's forty dollars right right, Well make it half that and then half the size. Now we don't do that here. We're trying to kill people. Thank you for coming. They ask for pesto pasta, they ask for lobster, they ask for Bunny, who we'd love to have you on the show. You're a fucking lunatic. You're asking for a lentil soup. I have lentil soup for dinner. Do you know how annoying lentils are? You know, a fucking annoying and and and what does that net out? A lentil soup? I understand it can be good, but it's like she doesn't have a hamhowk laying around? Okay, that's gonna be disgusting. But we head out for an excursion. And this is when the boat breaks down a little bit like me driving my Chevy Tracks into the dealership that had been smoking white for days. I thought, you know, what might be a good time to take this in And as I drove the car into the dealership, had billowed smoke out into the entire street with people were honking at me, going, you have to pull over. There's something wrong. I said, I know that you can't see, but I'm almost there. Okay, just break.
Speaker 2: I always love the helpful bystanders, like you had a tire that you're driving on the rim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you're on fucking Indiana. Joe, So like, hey, man, there's something wrong.
Speaker 3: I know, thank.
Speaker 1: You, thank you? Yeah, crash, you know. No, I'm actually aware because I'm miserable right now. This is going to be ours. It's the worst thing that could happen in the developed world. Okay. So the boat breaks down and Cooper calls Joe and he said, was everybody on the back of the boat And he says pretty much yeah, And he says, you're gonna have to spread them out a little bit, and Coop gets to work siphoning the water out of the tender. Now we have this little moment where Joe is not texting Nate back. Joe is such a little fucker, man, He is such a little fuck.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you. Yeah, if that is such a tell for Nate, Like it's such a dereliction of forty eight laws of power. Keep the line of communication going with the guy you're trying to screw over because you're just showing him your hand that you are really just trying to step on his dead body.
Speaker 1: Sure you got to kill him before. They shouldn't know that you are trying to kill them until you've killed them. That's right. What Joe is doing is telegraphing the coup exactly, and it's You're one hundred percent right. This is bad gameplay because Nate is going to come back on this boat fired up and take completely take over the position again.
Speaker 2: I mean with that text message he sends to act at the tal end of the episode, he's already failing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Nate is I guess we can end it with that, right, Yeah, I mean this is we don't have the dinner, I think at the end of this ye, we don't.
Speaker 2: We have Joe telling us. He just does this monologue where he tells us he's better than I'm better than him.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, I'm better than him, and then crunches the numbers and sees that he has the majority, he can flip the verdict. Now, Nate is, as we mentioned, also not a great player of the forty eight laws himself. He's a bit of what you would call an idiot. So what he does is sends a text of absolute desperation foolishness to an underling. You are showing an underling that you are scared, paranoid and concerned that Joe is going to try to take your position, and you are trying to accrue allies. Nate can't do that, You're not there. You have to accept the disadvantage, turn it into a boon. But what you can't do is try to gameplay with somebody who's working in person with the dude you're trying to defeat. That's the high ground loss, Nate. You just come off as pathetic. But luckily his target is so soft. The security guard working at this mall is can't even run. Max goes, oh my god, and this is everything I've ever wanted. And that's where we leave off the episode. Get in the comments let us know what you thought about our recap of said show. Join us patreon dot com for a slash another podcast for Double Lives of suburban wives, and Salt Lake City is coming there as well. We love you guys very much. I'm doing saying goodbye Pat. Say you guys, Kaylin. Yeah. The distant, extinct extinct, still distant, to make some distance