Speaker 1: It's tom to read my lips. Carlos is on the phone. Hello Carlos, Hello, good morning by the rod. Do you know what the winner gets today? Do you know? Yeah, yes, sir, I do. Metallica. I've heard of him, Metallica ticket, Yes.
Speaker 2: Can tear.
Speaker 3: A suicidal talent's gonna come through, gonna come through.
Speaker 4: It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Shot fired. Carlos says he's on team out.
Speaker 4: I'm not even mad. I get it.
Speaker 1: Do you think Alex is gonna win today? Yes, sir, I think he will. You know what He's gonna be a tight race because I've.
Speaker 2: Heard mo, Mo you're a great one breed lip lip lip reader.
Speaker 1: But I think, my boy, Alex, you're gonna pull it through. Well.
Speaker 3: Emily thinks different. Emily, Hey girl, Emily, are you there?
Speaker 1: What's up there?
Speaker 5: You are here?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sounds confident, Emily, you're on team mo?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Did you really want me? Or was I like second?
Speaker 1: Do you really want to know the power?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Did she choose? Yeah? Everybody chose who they want, chose who they want?
Speaker 4: Okay, Emily, Okay, thank you for believing me.
Speaker 1: Why do you need to know that?
Speaker 4: I don't care I told everyone she's.
Speaker 1: Not going to Metallic.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 3: If Emily wins today, she's going to see Motality on June fourteenth.
Speaker 4: Emily, I'm going to do this for you.
Speaker 1: You're the returning You're the returning champion. What would you like?
Speaker 4: I want to go first?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Right here you go? Oh okay, Emily. Do you like the play of her going first?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay, she sounds confident. What about how gentlemanly of me it was?
Speaker 3: I heard, yeah, so lucky to have I'm hear you talking about that.
Speaker 1: She's putting on the headphones now. I mean I was very very kind of you. Alex shuffling, Alex shuffle, great chavish. I mean that could have been Father of the Year right there, which is just not me. But a lot of people might say that. I don't care who gets what. We're here. Okay, would you time for me? She'll oh, yeah, I mean I guess I got it. Worry I got didn't even have his phone out. I'm relaxed.
Speaker 3: I know you're too relaxed. All right, So twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 1: Please this rock. I've got words that were submitted. Look at her, she's over there.
Speaker 3: Then I'll tell you what she does struggle with the with the volume. I mean, I know you guys do too, she says, she really, She's.
Speaker 1: Like Rod, it's so loud, and I'm going so it's perfect for me. All Right, here we go. Twenty seconds. She can't hear you, Emily, you got this, thanks man. Now let's get hear that. All right, Here we go. Todd sent this word in twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 4: Thumb up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Okay, she just gave me the thumbs up. Here we go.
Speaker 6: Puppet puppet Master, Bacher, puppet bachelor, puppet pumpet puppet, puppet Master, Backstreet puppet Master, Pumpet Bacher, Puppet, pumpet Master, Bachelor, puppet Master, Pumpet Bachelor, puppet pumpet faster.
Speaker 1: That's not the worst.
Speaker 3: It's Metallica tickets, and most people will say that Metallica's masterpiece is Master of Puppets, puppet master.
Speaker 1: Would you get her a paper towel?
Speaker 3: She's sweating, she's sweating, bro al right, here we go me again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got two more words? That much? A bus so loud?
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, Emily, Emily, all right, here we go, Mundo, thank you.
Speaker 1: Here we go, thumbs up, thumbs up, Lily slowly crying right now.
Speaker 5: Juicy meat Susan beats juicy meat, Susan It juicy Susan. Juicy meat cut it beats juicy beats Susie. Juicy Susie meat beats me juicy meat.
Speaker 1: There just getting there?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: You're getting close?
Speaker 4: Susie, Susie?
Speaker 3: What Susie is not the word juicy meat?
Speaker 1: Juicy? Okay, all right, burgers juicy meat.
Speaker 4: All right, that was Susie.
Speaker 5: That was not juicy juicy Susie, jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, here we go. I'm trying to find one of the name Emily. Girl power is Oh my gosh, girl power is struggling.
Speaker 8: You got it?
Speaker 1: She will, she will put mo in the Katie Perry category. All right, here we go. Last word twenty seconds on the class ro Thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up.
Speaker 1: She's got this, Nurse d oh sent this in.
Speaker 8: Space fart space both space special flowers is space space fart farts, space fart space fart barse space space space fart barse space fart space farts.
Speaker 7: There you go, yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: She said it. So not confident. Two seconds last she said space part.
Speaker 6: Oh god, bless America.
Speaker 1: I looked fun facts today. You can't burpen space.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but you we were wondering if you could fart in space?
Speaker 1: Would you have gotten space? Apparently in your house?
Speaker 4: Holy moly.
Speaker 1: If they space, they have to be able to flord. Okay, taking knee, coach, taking me my word? Rightly, you got one?
Speaker 4: I got one?
Speaker 1: Wow? Stop?
Speaker 4: All right, thank you sister? Did she Susie?
Speaker 1: Did she do great? Did she? Okay? I know you guys all adjust crowns.
Speaker 4: Now losing Emily and I are going to Metallica.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Todd sent this in oh another Todd, all right, Carlos you ready, Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I know you're right. You don't have to do anything. You guys got to do everything. Here we go, turns.
Speaker 9: Up, turns up, he looks focused to Todd sent this one in lawn baby, say again, lawn baby long?
Speaker 1: What lawn baby long? Something?
Speaker 7: Lawn baby long, peepy lawn baby, lawn baby baby long baby did.
Speaker 1: Right before? I need two? Was the times right like point five.
Speaker 3: Where the baby's made, baby baby?
Speaker 1: We didn't say any babies being made. We went up on the lawn. Yes, if you were doing it, you were hiding it very well. We were up there on the lot because they had a wow Alex right, he was like, right as soon as I'm him, he's, oh god, so stressed out, Carlos.
Speaker 4: I'm so stressed one morning, He's gone, please, I get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, here we go. Chris sent this one in. I wonder.
Speaker 2: Moist man, moist meal, moist man, say that last one again, moist Man, moist Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, power to stop it, moist.
Speaker 1: Man, power.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Carlos so hard, Emily, we got to say goodbye to you girl.
Speaker 4: This isn't the end.
Speaker 8: We have more tickets tomorrow, Carlos, good.
Speaker 1: Job, thanks, man, did a great job. Man. Is the wedding worthy? I mean, I'm really close on all of them.
Speaker 3: Mom, I'm gonna let you tell Carlos what he's just wanted.
Speaker 6: I am honored to present to you a pair of tickets see Metallica. Yes, sold out n r G Father's Day weekend, June fourteenth. The only way you can get tickets is right here on the buzz or if Alex is your man, which he happens to be so, Carlos, We'll see you at Metallica.
Speaker 1: Man, good game, guys, good game. Great words suggested, I'm off high off of busband Man, it was awesome, Carlos. I'm telling you people should live your life. Blos Best and now Metallica