Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm doctor Maria Meyer, anthropologists, primatologist, wildlife correspondent and part of the team on Expedition Bigfoot. I've spent my entire life exploring the planet's wildest, most remote places in search of the extraordinary, and now I'm inviting you to join me. Introducing the Explorer Society, a global community of curious minds, truth seekers, and adventures where we dive into the unknown, from elusive creatures like Bigfoot, to the frontiers of science, nature and unexplained phenomena. Live q and as and roundtable discussions, especial guest interviews including the Expedition Bigfoot team, Dave Schrader, Cliff Berrickman plus Josh Gates, Jack Osborne and many more. On demand streaming content, invites to exclusive events and conferences around the world, Explore Society swag, and even the chance to join us on a real life expedition. Come explore with me. Let's discover what's out there. Joint Explorer Society at Maria Mayor dot com.
Speaker 3: And on what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid, my dog, something killed your dog? My dog?
Speaker 1: We're flying through the or over the tree.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it did it?
Speaker 4: Okay, damn it.
Speaker 3: I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they was dead. And once you hit the grill, I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 5: What are you reporting? We got some wond or something crawling.
Speaker 3: Around out here? Did you see what it was?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: It was stand enough. I'm out here looking through the window now and I don't see anything.
Speaker 4: I don't want to goright fight.
Speaker 1: Hello, get the fundy out here?
Speaker 2: What quin on out There's thought of a bitch about text nine?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Easy ann ount there. Yeah, I'm walking right. Hey. Welcome our guest to the show, first and foremost somewhere in Georgia, Parts unknown, Johnny two Bears, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Good to see you again.
Speaker 1: It is good to see you. We just saw each other down in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was definitely exciting to hear that you are now an official part of the Knower's Club. Pretty cool, man.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll eventually get into that at some point. Speaking of which, I have been bending this gentleman's ear about that down in Florida.
Speaker 5: Richard, Welcome to the show man. Hey, how's it going, Brian?
Speaker 1: I am hanging in like a hair in a biscuit. It is always good to see you, my friends.
Speaker 5: Let's get into this stuff.
Speaker 1: You guys have been on independent of one another, and we're going to get to explaining why you guys are here together. Later on in the show, I was asking you seeing what was new and what was going on, and Johnny was the first person to speak, what's been going on in your research area since we last had you on the show.
Speaker 3: I have to be honest with you. I don't remember exactly where we left off, and I was one the last time here about I think two weeks ago, I put up my channel's The Sasquatch and Counter Brigade. I started a docu series documenting the entire seven years of my research on my property, not including anything else anywhere else. It's called They Exist, Seven Years of Sasquatch in Georgia. I'm about to be done with Part two. Got just about every single important piece of evidence, audio, video, interactions for the whole nine yards, pretty much everything basically over the past two years. If I can go back the beginning, my entire situation was just sasquatch one oh one. It started out I didn't know anything about them at all. My neighbors started getting harassed at night over a period of probably almost a year, and then finally I'm the one running around in woods trying to figure this thing out, come to fight out. It's sasquad, So I get obsessed with it. About a year after that, I have a sighting. Then I just keep getting more and more eavy. But in twenty three it all changed. It went from ninety nine percent of the time I spent sitting on my front deck waiting for something to happen. Then it would happen. I would respond and hopefully get a vocal or a break or whatever. And it went on like that for years. Nine times out of ten when I went to the woods behind my house, I'd hardly ever have anything happen. Then I broke the cardinal rule that I held off on doing for years, started gifting, started putting eggs out, And I tell you right now, I wish I would have done that from the beginning. The key point to this is I don't even think they're eating the egg. I think they're smart enough to recognize that I'm just leaving things in their area. It basically started in twenty twenty three. After leaving the egg sometimes vegetables got a garden, I'd leave that out there. But there's a hill that I consider their hill. I went out there one night just checking on things that I left. I got done. I walked down to the bottom of the hill. I went across the creek. There was a either a wood knock or a break coming from light behind where I was just at where the eggs. So I walk up the hill to this clearing and I do a wood knock, which I never do. I don't ever do would because I'm on the edge of a wildlife management There are a neighborhood line the area like my house, so I've never done would. I did a wood knock and there was an object that was thrown. I did another wood knock and there was another object for on again, which I've never had that app where it seemed like I did something and then they respond. I went out the next night, either the next night or the night after that, I went out there, started out with a wood knock again. They came to the area. They did breaks through object and it sounded like one got very close behind me, ran up behind me. Now I'm out there with no flashlight. I use a kim light going back and forth in the equipment I used because at first I was scared to take too much out there with me. I would just use a GoPro my cell phone. Then eventually I incorporated the thermal end of the story is about five or six different evenings in fall of twenty twenty three, from September October November. I would go down to that spot, I would do would knock, and they would come in between five to fifteen minutes later, and then do these interactions. I've got some of the craziest breaks you've ever heard, breaking trees, and then you hear the running off. I don't even know how to describe going from five years of just petty stuff, just getting lucky basically, and then getting it to that point September October November. It ended I didn't have anything happened throughout the winter, and had a little bit happened during the spring, and then twenty twenty four it started up again around the same exact time. I think in two months I had seven different night of activity like that. Eventually I worked in the night vision camera. We got it set up behind me. The whole first year is nothing but pretty much audio and then a little bit of video where you can see a glow stick and that's about all the light because I don't use any flashlights. But I finally got to the point where I could feel confident about because I would bring that night vision camera out the wavelength of the IR. You can see the light. You got a big red light on the side of the camera, and I would bring it out there and nothing would happen. That would happen over and over again. There'd be nice for a thermal out there. Something would start to happen, and then I put the thermal up to my face and then everything would just quit. So I just kept going back and forth trying to figure out what equipment I was allowed to have basically according to them. But last year there's about I think five of those nights. You've got the camera set up behind me. You can see my reactions. I've got all the audio. God bro that I wear something for my cell phone. One of the last things that happened last year is on my way out, I wasn't even going out actually going out there to make a video channel. So I was in a hurry and I heard what sounded like an armadillo rooting around on the side of my yard near the chicken pin. I'm going out there and I catch this part something running off and it looks like this gray It's about the size of the body of a German shepherd or a mid sized dog. Now I didn't get a great look at it, but I definitely couldn't recognize what I was seeing. That looked like a long oar and then gray hair. I kept on going to my sitting spot. What made me think that this was probably a juvenile is after all those nights, I never felt like there was any animosity behind the objects being thrown. I had two different nights where they got very close. One night they probably twenty five feet behind and did an intentional break and then you can hear the running off in the audio, But it just seemed like they were playing. That night kind of seemed like I ticked them off, because finally, after going out having all this activity, I got three different objects that are one you can actually see, but I've got two different objects that are thrown right over my head. One almost distant camera comes right down by my head and then the third one comes bouncing in. You actually see it on the camera on the night vision camera. It bounces in, and I was a little concerned that maybe I overstepped, that maybe that was a juvenile and they didn't like that. Think what happened if it was them. I went out my front gate instead of my back gate. I didn't going out the back gate. But I think what was going on is that Armadilla was making so much noise and I came up so quick that maybe they weren't expecting me. But I don't think they liked it, because the throws got closed. But this year, the dogs were going nuts. And that's how it always starts. Like ninety nine percent of the time, my dogs will start going nuts, and then in the neighborhood the dogs start going nuts. It may do that for a couple of days before I actually have that. But I was having that happen and I was shooting the docu series. I needed some b footage of me driving up my driveway, so I left my phone out there recording would record me pulling up. The whole process took winning minute, and I brought it back inside. I happened to think well, I left that phone out there fifteen minutes by itself. I better check it lo and behold, there's sounds of rock throwing. So the second night, I set that night vision camera up in the same spot and pretended to do the same thing. I actually had to trash can from the end of the road, which is like a quarter of a mile a long, so I set it up in that same spot. I went out, got my trash can, took my time, came back, went inside, and there's two different times where Gamera catches very obvious eyeshine, like across my driveway in the woodline right in front of it, and then very obvious rock throw it. And that's pretty much spend the last thing that's happened around here to be able to go down to that sitting spot. I was telling Brian earlier, I would not be surprised if this went to the point to where they actually try to touch me while I'm sitting out there. My whole goal is to be out there in the dark. It took me several nights of this going out there to get the courage to actually sit on my butt. I've experienced some scary things before, but me trying to work up the courage to sit on my butt when I know they're out there. It took a lot. It took a whole lot. The only thing that makes me think that this wasn't like a territorial thing from the beginning is that first year in twenty twenty three, I think I had two or three nights of me going back there and having that act. It was rolling around in my head. What if they're being aggressive, then they're trying to run me out? Didn't feel like it. I'm a human being. Maybe I'm just putting my own spin on. I think I'm making progress with these creatures and we getting a little bit of trust. Meanwhile, they won't be gone for all I know. I didn't go out there for about a week, and then my father came into town and we're sitting on my front foor. There was a throw that landed and hit and I hadn't talked that much to my father. I had mentioned what I was doing with bigfoot and everything. I looked at it and I said, you're about to find out what are you talking about? So I think that was them, And here's them with the bigfoot I've been telling you about. And he said as long as they don't hit my truck. He just got up and went inside. Well, I just walked straight over to the side of my yard. I think I threw two rocks, and then they threw a rock, and then I threw another object, and they did a very loud, obvious break. So it was kind of like I hadn't been down there in a while. It's almost like they came and got because that was pretty much where in my head I was getting permission. I guess you could say that's pretty much it. That's where we're at with everything.
Speaker 1: So many questions. I'm going to work backwards. Let's go back to the armadillo thing. As you're talking, I'm imagining what could possibly be the scenario going on there. Have you considered it all that maybe they started throwing rocks at you, because there's a possibility they were about to eat this armadillo and you were messing with the situation. Have you given that any thought as to what might have been going on with that scenario.
Speaker 3: It was still alive, obviously, because it was rooting around. I've seen one of these things run across the field on all fours. If they wanted that armadillo it would take half a second and then they'd be gold. I honestly don't think there's anything that I could do that would stop them from doing anything they wanted to at any given moment, except for maybe they just don't want to be directly seen. Your guess is as good as mine. Farewell could have been that situation. There's armadillos out here, although they could be eating them.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to the gifting thing because you said something very interesting in the beginning of that whole exchange, was you wish you had been gifting way before you started gifting, given your experiences with them up until the point where you started leaving eggs, and then what you've experienced after that, do you think that the gifting was the point of no return. Let's say that made a difference in the interactions with them one way or the other, and stay tuned for more sasquatch you o't to see. We'll be right back after.
Speaker 5: These messages.
Speaker 1: Today. I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family, As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows.
Speaker 3: It's free to subscribe.
Speaker 5: So what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 3: I do. I think that the first couple of years, probably the first two and a half years, it felt like I was strictly dealing with an adult. That's what I saw was the adult. I've been growled at three times by what sounds like the same one. I've got one of the growls recorded on my driveway. I'm standing there on my driveway. You hear it, and then it ends up. It not only growls, but when my dog is over there responding and barking, it actually stomps and has at it. It's a wild recording, and it's as clear as you get. There's sometimes there can be audio. This misidentification, this is not that. There's just no way around them. Then, after about two and a half years, I started getting the interactions that felt like they were juveniles. Then I had a situation where I had what I think is too sounded like juveniles. I didn't see them, but they mimicked an owl, and then when I did it back them, they were like two excited kids did it right back to me, and it was like the crappiest imitation of an owl ever, Like they were imitating my crappy imitation of their imitation is what it sounded like. Then we found juvenile track. I got a thermal that's not good enough to really tell back. Then I've got a good image of what I think is a juvenile now. I think every bit of this, starting from when they were basically harassing my neighbors to the semi territorial way they were interacting with me, I think that every bit it was a tat. For whatever reason, I think they wanted to stay in and around this area. Sounds like something humans would do. You would test the people in your area to figure out what kind of reactions you were going to get. That's what it felt like to me. And then eventually that changed, but seemed more like curiosity. And then it might just be a quistence. Maybe the gifting had nothing to do with it, but for whatever reason they decided they wanted to start interacting when I was back there, I'll never know. It's all ninety aur percent of this is guess work. I know a lot of people think that these creatures are danger. They very well could. They could be snatching a thousand people a year. But all I know to do is go based upon what I know, what I've experienced here on my own problem. But I don't live way out hot water, so I would imagine the temperament and what they can get away with is probably different there as opposed to hear the whole gifting thing the way I looked at that, which, like I said, you hear all the time, don't get stop gifting. They'll get mad, be belligerent, get violent. And I thought that was a good rule of thumb for a while, and then I happen to think, wait a second. The reason why we haven't proved these things exist yet because we can't tell where they're going to be, when they're going to be there, and what they're going to do. But you're telling me that I could do this particular thing and know pretty much all of them and be ready because if they're going to be violent or belligerent, that's something I'm going to be able to record. But that's not getting recorded. That's not what happened. I started doing it, and like I said, I don't even know that they're actually taking.
Speaker 1: It's interesting to me that the gifting thing has been something that I have never put a ton of stock in, even though the very first things that started happening on our land here in North Carolina was vocalizations. Then I find this weird turtleshell stuck into the side of a stump on a freaking track that I walk the dogs on, so it almost felt like that's how they were trying to communicate with me. I still haven't put a ton of stock in it. We were using sun butter, like ground up sunflower seeds. I would put some jars of that out, and they've taken several of them out of a stump that they would have to have had, in my opinion, a hand very similar to ours. It was a hollowed out sixteen eighteen inch round cedar stump. The middle is ritted out, and I would stick the jars down in there. So I don't even know how a raccoon or anything else would be able to take it. But I've never really put a ton of stock in the gifting. But I have talked to so many people that have had success. I'm using my air quotes for everybody who can't see success with gifting. I have evolved just over the last couple of years to think there's a there. Richard, let me pull you into this conversation. You do a ton of boots on the ground research down there in Florida. Are you using or have you tried to do gifting? Are you aware of anybody down in Florida that's doing gifting and had any kind of measure of success at it.
Speaker 5: I personally do not gift because I don't want to get as personal one up close to them like Johnny does. I'm the guy who wants to take a photo or a video from a safe distance. I did one time. I guess it's been over a year and a half, maybe two years ago. That was the golf ball incident where I left an apple. When I was leaving, I was actually going on and I left an apple. I didn't come back for a week or two. Of course the apple was gone, like you, I don't whole lot of credence to it, because any animal can walk over and take an apple. But there was a golf ball left on the side of the stump, but the apple was on the top. But on the side of the stump there was a golf ball. No, I don't know where it came from. But other than that, I don't gift now. I do know researchers down here that are gifting, but not just really gifting as much as laying items out or view to see if they're campered with. If the colors have changed. You had read now it's blue red, blue, red, Now I've seen some success in that, not just from the local groups that I deal with here and what they're posting, but also Christopher Noel was big on that. For the autistic thing about lining things up and having an order is very interesting to me. Johnny's in a very unique, fascinating place where he can just walk outside and he's in the midst of what's going on where I have to travel and with my work schedule, I don't know if I can get back in enough time to actually see progress made or make it a regular basis where I can build that relationship with him like he does, especially this year. I saw you in April. I've gotten out two times, maybe three times in five months because my work schedule has just been so unbelievably hectic. Now everything's normal, I'm going out. I went out last week, going out this week. But as far as habituating them, I'm not going to do that. I can only handle so much at any given time.
Speaker 1: I'm a little apprehensive about the gifting, but when I hear john say, things clearly changed with the interactions when you started gifting, because you're having these certain kinds of interactions and then you change what you do as far as your behavior. When you go into investigations and you start looking at correlations, and I don't believe in coincidence. I think everything is done for a reason, and everything has a reason. When you look at those things collectively, it seems like there is something to the gifting. I'm glad you brought up Christopher Nowell.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure they've left me thinks I'm giving away the whole Second Harder DOCU series I just worked on. I take the same path every time I go out there, and I'd walk out there and I'd leave the egg and stuff in a couple different places. I try to go different things, and there's one stump right on the side of the trail, like I have to walk. It doesn't matter where I leave eggs, I've got to walk by that stump. One day I went out there and there I still have the rock. It almost was like a Native American skinning rock, and it's just sitting up there just as obvious as can be. I kept it. Obviously I still have it today. And then there was another situation where I didn't think anything about it when I first walked up on it, but I was out there putting eggs out there another time. I may have already talked about it. Last time, I found half of the squirrel, the bottom half of a squirrel. I'm like, man, that's weird. I thought maybe I probably just spook something that was out here munching on this squirrel. It was weird that it seemed like it. I didn't do an autopsy on it, but it looked like it was cut in half. But there wasn't a bunch of blood and guts everywhere. It was just the bottom half of a squirrel. The next day, my wife calls me and tells me that there is a dead squirrel behind my chicken coop. So I get home and I go back there. In about ten feet away from the back of my chicken coop, there's another squirrel. But this one was just as christine as can be. It's dead, but like it just fell asleep right there. There was nothing wrong with it that I because the fact that there is unless I see one of them leave me something. It's just a guess. I don't know that for sure. I'm just guessing it's contact squeak. That's all I'm working with. But when I go out there and there's half a squirrel in the area where I'm leaving egg, and then I don't take it, and then the next day behind my chicken coop there's a brand new squirrel laying there. Squirrels do die. Things eat squirrels. But it just seemed like too much of wincidence. You see where my head's going. We're making progress because I never really had much of that app But it's basically a hit and run or a drive by, about ninety nine opportunities. When it all started changing, when I started going back there and doing that, I guess I can go one hundred different ways, but that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 1: One of the things you said earlier that stuck out with me that I want to touch on is the dog activity. Our nearest full time neighbor is about a mile away on our road here, but we have other neighbors that are two three miles down the road, and I can walk out any given night and it is dead ass silent, nothing but crickets, nothing but frogs. But there are times when the dogs in this area I can hear them. It sounds like they're mile away, two miles away, three miles away, going batshit crazy. I have heard some weird vocalizations. When I started sharing some of the things that were happening on the property earlier on Doug Hicheck's a good friend of mine. Doug would call me up and say, Hey, I heard you talking about this on the show. Has anything slapped your house? Any dead animals? Because he's talked to so many people, documented so many encounters experiences with these things where they're leaving people quote unquote gifts of rabbits torn in half, squirrels torn in half. We haven't experienced that, but we have had the dogs that are barking in the area. It seems to coincide with some of the vocalizations and some of the other activity that we've had on our property. Is it completely separate. Maybe they're barking at another dog. Is that possible? Sure, But if you live in an area long enough, and we've been out here full time about five years on the property, you see these patterns and you become aware as far as the dog relation with this possible activity. I've documented tons of experiences with people claiming that their dogs have been killed by these creatures. One comes to mind from Louisiana. I interviewed a guy probably four years ago, who had one of their hunting dogs killed and thrown out of the woods at them on a hunt. I'm a dog lover. I love dogs more than I love people. That kind of shit really bothers me to I want to talk a little bit about something else you mentioned earlier, Johnny, As you said maybe the next step in your progression may be one of these things coming up and touching you. I'm not so sure. I'm okay with that. I've been within nine or ten feet of one of these things last year when I was out of the Pacific Northwest, when I had my couple of encounters.
Speaker 5: That was close enough for me.
Speaker 1: But I tell you, one of the things that comes to mind when you were telling that story and talking about that is I was up in Radium, BC, Candida with Todd standing. I guess it was October of twenty three. God time flies when you're having fun. So it's been a couple of years ago, year and a half ago. One of the things we were experiencing was wood knocks, some whoops, and other things that were going on. We'd had rocks thrown at us a couple of times over the course of those seven days. We went on a night height. I'm gonna tell you, I'm not afraid of a lot. I've been in some shit. I've been shot at, I've been in some situations that I wouldn't wish anybody in. And I was scared shitless. I was shaking, I was nervous. We had no flashlights, we had no light at all. You couldn't see the hand in front of your face. We were literally having to walk with hands on shoulders down this trail to get to this area. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, was to sit right on my ass in the middle of the woods and BC Canada, with what I believe to be a sasquatch twenty yards away from us in the woods knocking on a tree. I can totally relate to that. Having said that, having that experience last year where I was ten feet away from this thing and I chased it up a heel, I was going to try to catch this thing. Dumbest shit I've ever done in my life. There was no way I was ever going to get any closer than I already was for this thing to let me see it. But I had no fear at that point. So I have had a hard time wrapping my brain around why was I so afraid in Canada to sit down and just be when this thing was doing wood knocks. But yet I'm nine or ten feet away from this thing, can almost physically touch it, and I chase it up a heel. I know this is a long segue into getting there, but I'm talking a little bit about the flesh and blood versus the woo part of this, because the other weird shit that happened in in Washington State last year was we saw eye glow, not eyeshine, self illuminating white eyes. I was ten feet away from these things when this happened, two sets of and then when they disappeared, I think they dropped down to the ground. I can't prove that that's what I felt. They were bobbing and weaving, and then they disappeared, and I felt like they went down to the ground when that happened. When they disappeared, we threw our lights on up the trail where these things were standing, and we saw this thing crossed across the trail ten feet in front of me. Glowing eyes makes no sense physiologically, human beings don't even have eye shine. We don't have a to pay them loose of them to have eye shine if somebody shines a light in our face. I've talked about this tons of times since that experience, in order for that to happen, if these things are very similar to us, and I think they are, that's just my opinion. I think there's some sort of a great ape, there's somewhere on our she family tree that would be unique for them to a have something that would even have eyeshine. But then you go beyond that, and this was self illuminating white eye glow. I want to go one at a time here. I'll start with Richard and then I'll move to Johnny. Are these creatures flesh and blood? Is there more to them? Are they flesh and blood with some of these other abilities? Because I'll be honest with you, I used to think people were completely full of shit when they talked about glowing eyes until I saw it for myself, and I can no longer doubt that. Let's start with Richard. Where are you on interesting high strangeness kind of experiences with them? And do you think they're flesh and blood and they have some sort of ability to maybe do those things? And stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: I think anybody that knows me knows my reputation. I am not into the supernatural portion a bigfoot at all. Zero. I'm not saying there's not paranormal stuff or supernatural stuff, but that's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I need to bridge the two together. What connect the two? So if you see an orb, what connect that to a bigfoot? Instead of just claiming an orb is a bigfoot or there's a big butt in the area. I need that bridge. I'm one hundred percent flesh and blood.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: When we talk about eyeshine, I had a totally different view of it. To be honest with I just disregarded it because it has not happened to me. Until we interviewed Todnyth. We got into the discussion of eyeshine. He gave a natural explanation on how it's possible without it being paranormal supernatural. It opened my eyes. It made me think, Okay, there is something to this self illuminating eye, but it's not supernatural. He explains it in such an intricate way it really opened my eye. I'm pro that it does happen. I am because of that interview, and that's a great thing about being a podcast. When you're talking to all these other people, it does open you up to some other horizons that makes you think. I believe it's natural for them. It's not paranormal supernatural. I think they're able to take very little ambient light. It can be just the moon, or it could be just the stars. We correlate eyeshine with flashlights. Got to have a headlights on it to see the eyeshine. According to his theory and what he's learned, there's an ability. He mentions other animals to have this ability. It takes very little ambient light that they can now refocus on the backside of their eye, basically giving them night vision, which really pertains to night vision in general. Night vision has to have some level of ambient light to be better. It has to receive an to project information so you see what's in front of you, not like a thermal but night vision needs that light going out to come back. And I think that's basically when I break it down to Layman's term, so I better understand it. It's kind of like night vision classes. They're taking very little ambient light in the wood or at nighttime, and I think they're able to use that to be able to see better and see at night and stuff like that, because I am a true believer they do see at night. They see better than we do, and just as well as all the other animals that see this also at night.
Speaker 1: Johnny, what'sa you about the woo slash high strangeness, glowing eyes in the darkness.
Speaker 3: With the eyes shine. I think there's so many adaptations that different animals have that I think totally possible that for whatever reason, their eyes are different and they can actually project light somehow someway. If this is the way Richard is saying, there's too many people out there, including yourself, that have reported it to not believe. I believe it happens, but without an autopsy. Again, if you're not really gonna know the answer to that, when it comes to the possibility that these creatures are eliminal in between, whether they're nephilim or paranormal, supernatural alien, all that stuff. I went through stages myself at the very beginning trying to figure out what I was dealing with well before my wife and I in twenty twelve had a extremely profound spiritual experience. It opened my eyes up to the fact that side of our reality exists. It was years after that the sasquatch activity happened, or started to happen. It is twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen when that started. When people report seeing orbs and sasquatch activity. The only thing I can say is just because two different phenomenon are in this same area that we don't understand, it does not mean those phenomenon are connected or the same thing. You could have more than one thing going on in there. You're in the woods with whatever else is in the wood. I think the mass majority of all the different aspects people claim they have abilities, I think a lot of it comes down to their intellect, their speed, their strength. Seem to be self aware. It's almost like if human beings decided, you know what, I don't want to live in cities and towns, and scientifically they could create the perfect body to carry a human brain in to be the ultimate survival machine in the wilderness. That's what these things seem to be. They seem to have a very high level of intellect, but they are just unbelievably just over the top physically adapt to every kind of environment, like when it comes to structures. I don't think they live instruction. They might. I have heard stories of researchers that found huge ones way out in the middle of nowhere with huge log where there's a lot of snow. That might be a possibility. I don't know, but for the most part, I don't think they need that. So my long winded answer is I'm leaning towards not paranormal or spiritual whatever. But as a researcher. In our group together, we decided it's from the get go that we were going to report what happened, and that's it didn't matter if it made us uncomfortable. And it's hard as a researcher, it's hard. Sometimes you want to leave things out because you want people to believe you. But if you leave things out, you might as well be lying, is the way I see it, because you're not giving the full picture of what's going on.
Speaker 5: Johnny, I think it was you that made the comment that if these are paranormal, then there's no way we're going to prove it. How are you going to prove it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one weird thing that I will say. It may just come down to the fact, well, not even here on my old property the day that I had the sightings with my team out in East Georgia. It's really weird how that it's almost like there's three steps ahead of us at all times, no matter what we do, Like the interactions that I have down here at the back of my property, I cannot, for the life of me figure out how when you look at the area, it all goes downhill and it goes into a creek, and I don't exactly know where they're throwing the objects from. When I hear a break and then I turn my thermal over there. I keep it there for five minutes and don't see It's just gets super annoying. But it feels like something else is going on. And then I think about the intellect, think about how fast they are, think about they can move at will and be almost completely silent if they want to be. At this point, it's almost I feel like I'm hunting you, trying to prove the X men exist. They just out Matt out classes you know.
Speaker 5: Can's the other thing.
Speaker 1: And you brought this up, Richard, So I'm going to start with you on this question.
Speaker 5: But this is for you and Johnny.
Speaker 1: Another thing that I have completely dismissed hands down, wholeheartedly, with a few exceptions, over the course of interviewing probably a thousand or more people at this point about Bigfoot encounters is the mind speak, the telepathic communication that people claim to have had with them. You brought up Christopher Noel earlier. I've had Chris on the show. I like Chris. I think he's a super phenomenal nice guy, but I've always thought he was a batshit crazy with this savant theory of Bigfoot being a possible telepathic savant. But I've infamously talked about multiple times on the show since I got turned on to I don't know who I interviewed. It might have been Chris, it might have been somebody else that told me about the he tapes. It's a podcast done by Kai Dickinson. It has nothing to do with big but it's all about these autistic children that are nonverbal or limitedly verbal in their communication, who have telepathic communication connections with their families, teachers, caregivers. Hands Down. You can listen to the first season of the podcast if you get past episode three or four and you don't believe in telepathy, I think you're a bad shit crazy. It's proven, there's a PhD doing these studies. These kids have a telepathic communication with these people.
Speaker 5: It's real.
Speaker 1: It's a two way connection that they have. My buddy Less Stroud Let's has talked about it on the show. We've talked about it privately. I'm going out on expedition with Less towards the end of the year, and I'm going to have even more in depth conversations around that topic. Specifically, he shared with me at least three instances that come to mind off the top of my head where he feels like he was telepathically communicated with a Sasquatch.
Speaker 3: I'll start with you, Richard.
Speaker 1: How do you address things like that when you are from a very I think all three of us, if we had to plant a flag right now as we're talking, I think all three of us, at least I'll speak for myself. I'd come down in the flesh and blood camp. But I do think it's possible that if there are kids and people that I believe have telepathic abilities, why is it such a stretch when there are people who have done tons of research. I've got three books right here in my house by very well known PhDs that have looked into the telepathic communication that humans have with their dogs. Is it outside the realm of the possibility for you, as a sasquatch researcher that albeit, maybe some of these people that are talking about sasquatch talking in their head, maybe that shit crazy, But is it possible for you as a researcher that there is maybe that possibility that some of that stuff could be real. I believe me and you, Brian, have had a discussion on this and it passed about mind speak. Here's where I stand on it, and let's step back for a moment with Christopher Noel when I brought that up. Is his autism parallel with sasquatch is very intriguing theory because we're talking about behavior.
Speaker 5: Let's not talk about mind speak, but behavior, the rocking the order in which it does things. I have a autistic granddaughter. She's nonverbal, but she will do something repeatedly for hours. If you change it, she gets very upset. Change the channel on the TV, or you didn't put the food on a plate a very specific way, or something like that. You know what I'm saying. So I always thought that theory that Chris had was very intriguing to me. But as far as when we delve into the mind speak, I think people it's easier to read behavior than it is anything else. I can look at you like this and you're like, Okay, something's irritating rig But I didn't say a word, and I didn't put it in your mind. It's just how I portraying myself. So like dogs, you're very tight with your animals. So if they're acting a certain way, something's wrong, or they're not feeling well or something, they're not mind speaking, but it's their behavior that you have learned with your relationship with your dog, same with a spouse, you learn that physical behavior. I've always had this question. I brought this up with Ron Morehead because he's big on a mind speak thing. He brought up birds. He said, when birds are flying and then they all change direction at the same time, he thinks there's some level of mind speak where they all know when they're doing this and this, And I'm like, okay, let's say that's correct. That's interspecies. Now we're talking a gorilla talking to a dog or a dog talking to a chimpanzee or a champanzee talking to a giraffe. I don't think they'd have that relationship because they're not the same species. I can understand human behavior better then I can understand another animal's behavior. You dream in the language that you know, Okay, when you go to bed at night, you dream. You don't dream in German. You don't dream in French, you don't dream in Chinese. You dream in English. The people in your dreams are talking in English. When you have thoughts in your head at work, it's in English. It's just my theory. If sasquatch mind spoke, would I even understand what he's saying? Or would he even understand what I'm thinking? Now? He may understand emotion or body behavior, may see me as a threat, maybe see me as non threat, But as far as communicating with me in a manner that I would understand what he is trying to tell me, I just don't think that's possible when there is a huge mental and vocal vocabulary barrier between us. I'm not a big fan of mind speak. Again, human minds are extremely complex. My mind has done it, Your mind has done it. Where it has told you. It's made you feel fearful when you shouldn't be fearful. It's made you feel anxiety when there's no reason. The mind does crazy things to you. I spend a lot of time in the woods by myself, and I've done it live when I do my videos, where I'll stop and I'll tell the camera I'm not feeling comfortable right now. I feel a little smoop. I think I should leave this.
Speaker 1: Area and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 5: Now. Is that mind speak or something like that? Or is it just my intuition that I don't feel comfortable, or maybe the area that I'm in got darker. The sun went behind the cloud at that time, and it just made me feel gloomy. I don't know, but it's my mind. If you can get past that, I'm sure like this is something Johnny would definitely understand. Being a prior military, especially in a combat position, fear is a major thing. But if you can overcome that, you can accomplish so much more. Now fear is not the obstacle anymore. I still have not reached that point where I'm in the woods that once I get food, I really don't want to take five more steps. I want to turn around and go into an area. And it's happened to me, and it's happened to me with somebody where we're walking, and we both looked at each other at the same time, going, dude, I don't feel comfortable, and they're like, dude, I feel it, dude. We turn around and walk fifty yards the opposite direction. We feel great, we feel wonderful. But I didn't hear voices in my head telling me get out. Like I said, I can't get past the vocabulary human language, bigfoot language, because I do believe they have a language. I do believe they do communicate with each other. I don't believe they communicate with us other than grunt oulse, screams, gibberish, stuff like that. That's all real. That's all stuff that has been documented. We know they do these things. I'm a forensic guy. I like the forensic. What I can touch, smell, here, taste, whatever. That's what I'm focused on. I can't focus on supernatural because I can't prove it. I can't measure it, I can't document it. In ninety nine, percent of the people that give it the supernatural part really don't have receipt to back it up other than the story that they're telling. Where we have casting, we have hair, we have DNA, we have SCAT, we have structures. There's so much forensic evidence, and that's what I focus on. So to me, mind speak doesn't exist. I just think it either you know that sixth cens inside of you or it's just your mind making you think. Okay. It's like in my encounter that we went over that one time when I was leaving the woods, these things were behind me and I was scared, and somebody had mentioned this to me on one of the shows that I was doing that when I was walking out, in my mind kept saying, don't turn around, don't turn around, don't look at them, don't run, just keep going. They're like, oh, they were in mind speaking to you. They were telling you, don't turn around, don't try. No, it was me. It was in English. In my head. It was me trying to calm myself down to get out of there safely. Somebody might have said I was mind spoke to It told me to get out of the woods. It told me to keep walking and don't run it, don't turn around. But with me, I knew it was me. It was me calming myself down. And sure, like you being in law enforcement, I'm sure you've been in that situation where you're talking in your head, going through the steps that you need to go through to handle the situation that you're about to enter. But I don't believe it's mind speak. Johnny.
Speaker 1: What say you about the mind speak?
Speaker 5: My friend?
Speaker 3: I guess two things. Like I was saying before, talking about things that make us feel uncomfortable. I never really focused on it because I never experienced it. I learned a lesson a few years back. Probably the best lesson that I've learned I started doing this is when we were contacted by he's a team member now god by the name of Happy Hair. He told us about an event that he had on this property when he was nineteen years old. After my partner gaped doh, he told me the story. I called bullshit, like, no, that didn't happen. It's just over five. And then I talked to Happy myself and I'm like, yeah, this guy's telling the truth, which had really changed everything because it was absolutely perfect property. Now you've got the story where these things have possibly made physical contact with him. The third trip we went out there, all three of us had our sightings that day. If I would have followed my initial instinct with happy, I never would have had my sighting. I learned that just because you don't initially believe something, probably need to keep open. That changed a lot for me back then. I've seen the teleptic. We're working in a realm that's all dependent on evidence. That's what we're trying to get us evidence. When when somebody says, hey, here's evidence of telepathy, there's evidence of telepy. I don't know if it's going on or not. Like everything else, I try to withhold judgment until I experience it myself. I try to keep an open mind until something changed.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll stick with you, Johnny before we get out of here. I know you mentioned your docuseries. Tell everybody what you've got going on, where they can find your stuff, where they can go and check out this docuseries that you've been working on.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: The YouTube channel is the Sasquatch in counter Brigade. I've posted two other videos after that, but the name of it is they exist. Seven years of Sasquatch in Georgia. It's part one, if I remember Praye, I think it's an hour. I don't know when this will come out, but I'm hoping to have Art two done within the week. Is another two hours from beginning to end. Pretty much everything I can remember in order, all along with the evidence back at all up. That's pretty much yet. Me and Richard, we have our podcast. You want to tell them about our podcast?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's what I explained to people is me and Johnny both have our research channel. This is what we're doing. This is when we're in the woods. This is when we're doing what we do the Sasquatch and Counter Brigade minus BFFG Bigfoot Florida Guy. It was really funny. I don't know all was going through Johnny's crazy mine. You'll have to answer that. But I was actually on a podcast. We're sitting here talking and my phone went off and I looked and it was a message from Johnny saying, hey, I want to do a podcast. That's I responded, yeah. So once I got off that show, it was really funny because the guy that was interviewing me called me and said, hey, you did an outstanding job. You're funny. You want to be my co host? Like, dude, if you had asked twenty minutes ago, I would have said yes, But I said, Johnny beat you to it. Me and Johnny came together, we created this podcast. It's about getting to the truth. We want the truth. Johnny's geared towards encounters. He wants to hear the encounters and what they experience. Those are all great things. I love hearing those stories. And sometimes I'm sitting there watching the show like I'm in the audience. I'm just listening so intently on what these people have to say. Then I'm more geared towards the research side. I want to hear who's sticking outside the box and who's doing this and who's doing that, and what are we doing different Like the saying you used to use all the time, Brian, is who's moving the ball forward? And what are we doing differently than other people? What's working and what's not working. So I'm really geared towards that. So on our show, we have the variety. We have people telling their encounters, we have researchers, come on, we have the people that have been doing this way longer than we have people like Codny's and it's been around the slope doing this. It's just a lot of fun. It's a lot of work. There's a lot of work. I'm constantly keeping busies trying to get the channel to grow. So we came together and we created Sasquatch Redacted podcast having a lot of fun with Sasquatch unredacted. A lot of fun. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: You guys go check it out. I will link to it in the show notes. You guys go show them some love, give them some likes, some follows. Johnny and Richard, thank you guys so much for coming on.
Speaker 5: Man. I've had a blast talking to you guys. Great talking to you man, great singing you again at the conference.
Speaker 3: They say you don't gotta go home.
Speaker 4: But you can't stay. I don't want to be oppen job that chart everything call me waking back, Joy for me, Joy staying right, you come it right away. Side Still still stay said side still.
Speaker 1: Miss bass in.
Speaker 3: The State plays and US States things used to these instance