Speaker 1: Max is on the line in Allington.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Max, Hey, good morning. How's it going.
Speaker 1: It's good? Gosh, how are you this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm doing I'm doing pretty good. I mean, other than you know, the fact why I'm calling you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, getting ghosted. Ghosted.
Speaker 3: The producer says, you went on a date with a girl named Sophia, and for some reason, you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 1: Tell us about the first date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know, I'm like kind of old school when it comes to dating and everything. So some friends set me up with Sophia and she seems great, right, so I took her to the movies. We went out for a drinks tab all that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It's really romantic and nice.
Speaker 1: It's like a traditional date.
Speaker 3: That's a very it's cute, nice traditional date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like I definitely felt like there was flirting, okay, and the conversation was you know, great all evening. Obviously not while we were at the movies, but other than that, I thought, you know, we were having good conversation and like a good time. Yeah, but I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Happened, Okay, was there like hand holding or kissing or like not?
Speaker 2: Well no, there there wasn't kissing.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey, listen, that's fine. A lot of people don't kiss on the first date. I just was asking because I thought maybe if you got overly aggressive or you know, excited to kiss her, maybe that was it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: To turn off.
Speaker 3: You've reached out to her and she's not responded.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I've just I haven't gotten anything back totally.
Speaker 3: And like you didn't blow up, like you weren't centered, like nine hundred text messages calling her five.
Speaker 2: Times a day, No, no, nothing crazy, Like I'm not a crazy person. I just yeah, it's good. Tried to get a hold of her a few times and texted her a couple of times. Haven't heard back.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well listen, it sounds like a very nice, traditional date. It sounds like, according to you, there was flirting in chemistry. So I don't know why you're getting ghosted, and we're gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call Sophia? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, please?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm gonna I'm gonna put you on hold. You're gonna be listening in and you can jump in at anytime.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thanks, all right, hold on, We're.
Speaker 1: Gonna call Max's date. Sofia, we'll do that next. Let's call Sophia.
Speaker 3: I'm just it sounds like a great traditional date, but movie theaters make me sleepy.
Speaker 1: I can't I.
Speaker 3: Hear it sounds boring, Yeah, or like maybe the movie was bad, maybe it was just Hi, is Sophia there? Hi, Sophia, It's Courtney, Sophia.
Speaker 1: It's Walmart Jeff. Hey, Sophia, it's Savannah.
Speaker 3: And we're calling from Kiss ninety five seven. You're on the radio this morning, Sophia.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: Hi, Hey, you're on second date update.
Speaker 1: Obviously hopefully you're familiar with it.
Speaker 3: If you get ghosted after our first date, we get answers and I gotta just be honest. Max called us to tell us about a great date. You guys, Oh what I'm talking about? Okay, Well, according to Max, it was a great date. He really thought you guys had a connection. What is happening? How is the date for you?
Speaker 2: I mean the date was nice, like he could get up planning. He's very pleasant.
Speaker 1: He's a really nice guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just not like romantically interested in him, oh, like at all?
Speaker 1: Did he do something? Did he do something strange?
Speaker 3: Did he try I mean, I don't know was it his behavior at all or just you're just not You're not physically attracted, Dan, You're not physically attracted.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 3: He smelled like my grandfather.
Speaker 1: What did you say? He smelled like my grandfather? Oh that's rough.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know what he was wearing, but it was like so off putting. Did I had to get up and go to the ladies room a couple of times during the movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you talking cologne or poopy pants? Because yeah, that's something like old people you're in, Yeah, there are which would you are?
Speaker 3: What? Which?
Speaker 1: What you were talking?
Speaker 2: Like, Colonel I just like it was overpowering and it's just my.
Speaker 1: It smelled like my grandfather. Yeah, that would be eighty year old man. Hey Max, that's Mac.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Max, totally apologize for that. I mean I put on my dad's cologne. He's a cool guy, is you know, his old spice cologne. I put it on for the date because I mean, you know, I like my dad. My dad. I think he does well for himself there in the world, and.
Speaker 3: I mean it is your dad.
Speaker 2: Like I was like, what is this like aqua Velma.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 2: It smell like my grandfather.
Speaker 1: And it was okay, So Max, I won't wear it.
Speaker 2: I won't wear it the next time for sure. You know.
Speaker 3: See, he doesn't have to wear the old spice, Sophia, you just thought he was.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I know, I just like.
Speaker 2: I can't get it out of my head.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you're saying, Sophia, because he wore old spice and it smelled like your grandfather, that is a game changer for you and you can't go on another date with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I can see that being ROUGHI you're trying to bump uglies and all you can think of is your grandpa. You know what I mean? No, that's I know, that's what you're not wearing the old side. You would go out again? Max, you said you don't need to wear the old spice.
Speaker 2: Right, I won't wear it. Yeah, I won't wear it as crude as well.
Speaker 1: My Cheff's reference was I kind of have to agree with him. Oh, thank you, Savannah. I appreciate Alane. What is wrong with you guys? I don't know alone he doesn't have to wear it.
Speaker 3: You have like once you have that association in your head like it's just it's just there and you don't want it to be there, but like it's just there.
Speaker 1: And I hate to agree with Jeff, but here we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, So if I were to offer to pay for another date, it's just it's like a no, Sofia, you're not even gonna give it a shot. Yeah I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, I mean, Max, you got your answer.
Speaker 3: Maybe on the next time somebody go out, just skip the old spice.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some ex body spray the girls love that. Oh yeah, because we're gonna go from grandpa to seventh grader.
Speaker 3: You know what, just you only need your man sent he don't need any Hello.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you were honest with us, Sophia, Max. I wish you all the luck both of you actually out there dating.
Speaker 1: Keep us posted, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah,