Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about. Dry them tears up, Dry those tears up, Dry them up. Because you caused your own situation. You caused your own self inflicted pain and hurt.
Speaker 2: You caused it. No one else is to blame.
Speaker 1: Other than you, because you knew the type of person you were getting into a relationship with. You knew that person loved someone someone else.
Speaker 2: You knew it, but you tricked them.
Speaker 1: You got pregnant, or you lied about being pregnant, and they felt guilty and chose to be with you instead of who they loved. You think it's gonna work out. It's not gonna work out. He will never love you. Some of you. You're so in denial. He've told you I don't love you. We'll never be together. I may marry you, but I'll never love you. But it's okay with you because you want him that bad until down the road years later or months later, you see he don't want anything to do with you.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 1: Stop trying to force these men to love you. If they don't love you, move on. Stop thinking that you going to make them change their mind.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: He's gonna resent you. He's gonna regret the day he ever saw your face. If a person don't love you, my goodness, love your self enough to move on.
Speaker 2: It is not that serious.
Speaker 1: It is not that serious. It really isn't. It's not that serious. If someone don't.
Speaker 2: Love you, you.
Speaker 1: Jesus wake up, because no matter what you do, you will never, never, never make him love you. If they don't love you, life is not over. It is okay. See, the problem is not him. Sometimes it may be her. They're not the problem. You are your own problem. That mindset that you have is your problem. You are a prisoner to your own mindset. But you want to laying the person that don't want you, No, it's you. If they've told told you I don't love you, and you still doing all the things you think you can do, all the tricks in your bag, thinking that it's gonna make him love you or make her love you, you are wrong.
Speaker 2: You're so wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong you are.
Speaker 1: You need to step back, get yourself together, gather your wits about yourself, because it's very shameful and embarrassing to carry.
Speaker 2: On over someone who don't even want you.
Speaker 1: If a person don't want you, move on, stop making it a big deal because it's not. Some of you, a person have to just i mean just almost embarrass you because you just won't get it. Some of you you become angry. You want to hurt people, you want to murder, You want to do all types of foolishness. You want to try to do things that cause them harm.
Speaker 2: You want to do all kind.
Speaker 1: Of little, sneaky things. But you're only hurting yourself. It's not worth it. If someone don't want to be with you, move on, Move on.
Speaker 2: Some of you knew it right from to start.
Speaker 1: You knew he didn't want you, or you knew she didn't want you, but you still wanted to be with that person. You still wanted that You wanted to be with that person when they do not want you. Some of you have been flat out told, but it went through one ear and out the other.
Speaker 2: That is nuts.
Speaker 1: Never cry over a person who don't want you. Never allow it to get so in you rooted in you as a form of hurt and pain.
Speaker 2: Over someone who don't want you. That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: But of course immature people with unhere hearts and minds just won't get it. They want to retaliate. They want family and friends not.
Speaker 2: To like you.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. Stop trying to be with people who don't want to be with you. Stop trying to force love, because that's not love. If you're trying to force it, it is not love. Some of you you actually.
Speaker 2: Beg I love you. Please, please don't do as you know. I love you while they don't love you.
Speaker 1: They don't love you, and it's okay if they don't love you.
Speaker 2: It's not the end of the world. It's not.
Speaker 1: Some of you do the unthinkable because someone don't love you.
Speaker 2: Please make it make sense.
Speaker 1: Why in the world would anyone consider doing the unthinkable because someone don't want to be with them.
Speaker 2: Something is wrong with you. Love before that person said they didn't want to be with you.
Speaker 1: Because honestly, sometimes right at the beginning, a person will tell you I'm in love with someone else, but you still want to pursue that relationship. Some people clearly show you they don't want to be with you, but you still want to pursue that relationship.
Speaker 2: They're not the problem.
Speaker 3: It's you.
Speaker 2: It's your boot.
Speaker 3: It is you.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell you all of the time, know and love yourself. You cannot get to that mental level of maturity until you allow healing to take place within you.
Speaker 2: It takes some inside work for the outside to work properly.
Speaker 1: And when I say the outside to work, that mean your inneractions with other people, your choices and your decisions and things of that nature, because what's in you is coming out if you're not of the right mindset, meaning you you are a person with unheal hearted mind because of the un resolved issues inside of you. Or it's gonna show in some form or another. It is gonna show without fail, it's gonna show. You can only pretend for so long. It's gonna show. A lot of people's problem is they're looking over at the other person because the other person don't want them. You think they're the problem, so you pour the finger at them, you blame them.
Speaker 3: No, it's you.
Speaker 2: It's you. You the one cannot handle rejection. And really.
Speaker 1: It's some on you. You're accountable and responsible for you. If a person is telling you I don't want to be with you and you cannot accept it, that's not their fault, that's yours.
Speaker 2: And there's no reason to mold over it, to have ill feelings over it. Just move on. Someone will love you the way you deserve.
Speaker 1: Once you learn to love yourself, you have to love, learn and love yourself first. That's why so many people choose wrong for the wrong reasons, because they don't know and love self. They're trying desperately to love someone else, but they do not know or love self. So people get into all kinds of bad relationships because they don't know and love self. They don't know what love look like, feel like, what it is, what it isn't.
Speaker 2: It all falls.
Speaker 3: On you, period, some of you.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have a bag of tricks, a bag of them, and.
Speaker 2: Not one single trick is working for you because the person don't love you, they don't want to be with you. Let it go, Let them be.
Speaker 1: If they're in love with someone else and they've been honest with you about it, you can't accept that.
Speaker 2: That's on you. I know a situation.
Speaker 1: Where the guy told the lady, I'm in love with someone else.
Speaker 2: You know I love this other person.
Speaker 1: You know it, I know what you You can love me if you just give me a.
Speaker 2: Chance, you can love me. Got them drunk.
Speaker 1: And you know the rest end up getting pregnant that night and now ben all out of shape. And distraught because she thought by getting pregnant that he was gonna want to be with her. He still didn't want to be with her. Didn't even remember ever sleeping with her to this day, don't remember it.
Speaker 2: But she thought.
Speaker 1: By tricking him, getting him drugged up, that he was gonna.
Speaker 2: Just go along. After he figured out that she drugged.
Speaker 1: Him, she thought that he was just gonna go along with it. No, you got the man drunk, slipped in a little something something, and you thought that he was gonna be okay because you became pregnant. That's some movie stuff, isn't it. That's some movie stuff, movie stuff for real. But these things happen in real life.
Speaker 2: They really, really do. They happen in real life. People just cannot accept no.
Speaker 1: Or people cannot accept breakup, separation, divorce. People just cannot accept it because it's not the other person is you, it's you. A lot of people have changed their lives forever. They have been their own demise because they could not accept I don't love you, I don't want to be with you. Some of these people never had a relationship with the person, and others were in relationships with the people. Random clean away I mean random out of the relationship and then can't take it because no one wants to be with the person who's trying.
Speaker 2: To control and be obsessive and possessive. No one wants that, not a person that has any sense.
Speaker 1: People fail themselves every day by neglecting self because you're so focused on other people. You're so focused on someone loving you that you neglect yourself. You never grow and mature to the level that you should be you could be because you're too busy focused on someone else. People that don't even really mean you any good. Sometimes they don't care nothing about you. They want what you have to offer. They don't want you, but you just want.
Speaker 2: Them so bad. You just love them so much. When they don't care, they don't want you.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are in their own way. You are your own worst enemy in some of these situations. If a person don't love you, they don't love you, that's just it. Let them go, leave them be, move on with your life. If you can't move on, you are the problem. I promise you, you are the problem. If you cannot let go and move on, you are the problem.
Speaker 2: And who wants someone like that? No one?
Speaker 1: You are the problem, allow him to take place in your life. Grow up, love yourself, Understand who you are as a person.
Speaker 2: Something is wrong.
Speaker 1: When you can't move on and you can't let go, something is wrong with you. You are your own problem. And I'm not saying that to be negative or hurtful. I'm trying to help you today. You have to look at that man, look at that woman in the mirror. You are your own worst enemy, your mindset. You're hearing no, no, no, no no. But to you, it's yes, yes, yes, yes yes, because it's what you want. But just because you want it doesn't mean they want it. And if they don't want it, you shouldn't want it.
Speaker 2: Poort blank. You shouldn't want it. You should never want someone who don't want you.
Speaker 1: In no shape, form or fashion should you want anyone you don't want you. That's just ignorance by itself, not just immaturity by itself. And that's a sign to yourself about yourself. You have some healing to do, you have some inner issues that are still unresolved. You have some maturity, maturity and growing to do. Look at yourself. I'm leaving it right there. Thank you for listening. Much love, to you, you and you please share this episode. In every episode, the saying, I hope Thomas winding up it's time for a change for the bad tim
Speaker 2: I hope you do it, think on it.