Speaker 1: All right, America returns to normal today. I'll tell you how. Also, is ap ME a big scam. We're going to talk about it. The US is sanctioning the wrong people over disinformation. I'll tell you about that and so much more today, Uncensored, unfiltered, tun hinged.
Speaker 2: It's the cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the cREL Cast. I am carel silvery glad you are joining me. I'm sorry, I'm late. Oh what a night, Oh what a day. Uh, And we're gonna talk about that. But uh, the chat room is operational because I am live just an hour later. By the way, Tomorrow and Friday, I don't really know what time the show is going to happen. I have scans, I have doctor's appointments, I have I mean, just tomorrow and Friday are crazy, but.
Speaker 2: I will be here.
Speaker 1: So if you subscribe at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correll, or if you are a patron, when I schedule the show to go live, it should send you a notice so you know, okay, so just go. And if you're not a subscriber at Patreon or at YouTube, YouTube dot com, forward slash really Correll, go and follow right now and that way it'll tell you when I'm going live. So I will go live tomorrow and Friday. I just really don't know what time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately, I had something said to me today that was very sad, and that is someone said, oh, look, I was worried that America hadn't had its quota of school shootings, because today in Georgia there was another school shooting Appalachi School I believe it's called and they're yet yet another school shooter. They have the shooter in custody. We don't know how many are dead yet, we don't know how many you're injured. We just know that there's a shooting, the kids in custody that did.
Speaker 2: It, and we don't know the damage yet.
Speaker 1: And you know, I have to We have these all the time, unfortunately, and I have to wonder what future generations are going to say and think about us. Also, I have to wonder what our children think about us.
Speaker 2: I mean, have we ever.
Speaker 1: Asked kids how they feel about the adults who live with the fact that every day that they go to school they could be killed. The number one cause of death in America four children under the age of eighteen are guns. The number one cause of death is guns.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Now, That statistic should be the one of the only things outside of climate change that any politicans talks about, because my whole life I was told that me being gay, and drag queens are being told that them reading stories to kids, and any minority, any smaller group, has always been told that whatever it's being done to oppress them is being done for the children. We must keep the children safe from the gays. We must not confuse them with misgendered bathrooms. We must keep them. The Brigs initiative back in the seventies that wanted to keep teachers out that were gay out of the classroom. There are still initiatives going through to keep gay teachers out of the classrooms. All they ever say about the gay is, oh, the children, the children, and the right wing likes to call gay people pedophiles. We're not, but they like to call us that, meaning that they think we are of danger to children. And yet the only thing killing our children en mass are humans with guns, not drag queens with guns, not ticked off trannies with knives. No usually heterosexual right wing children with guns killing other children have we ever wondered what kids today actually think of their parents, and no wonder they're not having children when we wonder why a generation is not having children. Who would want to have a child in an era where if you put them in school, which you have to do, they could be statistically be killed at a greater chance than anything else. Who'd want to have a kid. Do you want to have a kid that you have to send to school to be cannon fodder? And we don't do anything of substance about that. In fact, we don't do anything of substance about any thing that kills us climate change. We do nothing of substance on our diets. We do nothing of substance on guns, which are killing more of our children than anything else. We do nothing of substance. Why why do we refuse to stop the slaughter of innocent children? There's no Second Amendment worth it. Our founders would pull that right out of the document right now if this was going on in their time.
Speaker 2: There is no right. You have no right.
Speaker 1: That usurps or takes away the right of a parent and child to be free of fear from being gunned down. There is nothing in the Constitution as important as a child's life.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: There is nothing in the Constitution that a child should die for or because one sentence in a two hundred and fifty year old document, almost one sentence, and the right wing and GOP's adherence and gloming on to that sentence is killing more kids than anything, and we do nothing about it, to where today a school shooting is just commonplace and oh look another school shooting. Yep, that's what makes us America. I guess we're back to normal.
Speaker 2: That is so sad.
Speaker 1: It hurts my heart to even say it. It's so sad that we accept young people being slaughtered with weapons that are readily available in this country. In other countries, when they've had these types of massacres with guns, they have immediately outlawed guns. There's no amendment worth this. There's no amendment worth what the parents today in Georgia are going through, what they went through after Columbine, what they went through after Sandy Hook, what they went through after Paulp's nightclub, what they went through after the grocery store and the black neighborhood that.
Speaker 2: Was shot up.
Speaker 1: I believe in Colorado there is nothing in the Constitution worth what we put Americans through because of guns. Almost forty thousand Americans every year die because of guns, and granted about one third of those are suicides, that still means out of that number that about what one third is twelve thousand, So it still means that's twenty eight thousand people die not of their own hands, buy guns, including children, and we do nothing. We do nothing because it's an overwhelming problem. There's the Second Amendment, and we do nothing because the GOP won't let us. The GOP is such an enemy of the United States and has been for decades. They are an enemy of all Americans. The GOP because the upper class, the rich, they're not really Americans. Oh they may have an American visa or passport, but they are citizens of the world. They can go wherever they want. Warren Buffett elon musk They have houses all over the country, all over the world. They have yachts in Italy. They're not Americans, truly. They're not out here living the American life. Bill Gates does not live the American life. His kids didn't go to school where they could be shot at. Rich people's children don't go to schools where there's been school shootings. It's only middle class and poor people that get killed by guns. If rich people got killed by guns every day, guns would be illegal. The GOP would outlaw them tomorrow. If GOP donors started being flaughtered with AR fifteen's, AR fifteens would become illegal because the only people the GOP care about are their donors, not their voters. Their donors, that's all they care about. Remember, we are live in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really coroll, let me check it real fast. Who we got, Brian K. We have just accepted what Bill o'relly says about this. Ignoring the well regulated militia part is just flowery language. I guess, Matt m There are no well regulated militias.
Speaker 2: There are none. You're not part of one. You know.
Speaker 1: A well regulated militia is the police force is, the army is, the Marines is the National Guard. The National Guard is our well regulated militia. We gave up the right to guns when we started having state funded military because when that Second Amendment was we couldn't afford a standing army. Therefore, we had to have citizens that had weapons. So when someone came and knocked on their door and said you got to come help us, they could grab their gun and go. That doesn't happen anymore. All of these yahoo's with their weapons. If someone knocked on their door and said were sending you to Iraq to help us out, they wouldn't go. So there is no more well regulated militias. That's the Marine Corps, the Army, the National Guard, sheriff's departments, police departments. Those are the well regulated militias now, so the Second Amendment is a moot point.
Speaker 2: It doesn't need to exist.
Speaker 1: There is no well regulated militias in this country that are not government funded and well trained.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: There are no citizens militias that actually get together and defend our nation.
Speaker 2: They're gone.
Speaker 1: They rely on the National Guard, sheriff's departments, police departments. So the Second Amendment is antiquated. It never was intended to give you or I the right to a weapon for self defense. That was not what the Second Amendment was about. It was about not having a standing army because we couldn't afford a standing army or navy. That's why the French saved our asses with their navy. We couldn't afford one. So the founder said, well, since we can't afford a standing army. We need a militia to help us. That's what fought the Revolutionary War. Well regulated militias. Well, guess what, they're not well regulated anymore. And they're certainly not militias. They're just idiots with weapons. So yes, the Second Amendment is just a nice piece of prose that needs to be excised from that document because it is no longer relevant. My prohibition was excised from the document, like other things have been taken out or changed of the document.
Speaker 2: I am not an advocate for frequent.
Speaker 1: Changes in laws and institutions, but laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As civilizations evolve, so too must the laws and institutions. It would be asking a man to wear still the coat which fit him as a boy, as it would be to ask future generations to live under the tenets of their barbarous ancestors. Thomas fucking Jefferson. In other words, some of this shit that we wrote is not going to apply to you, and.
Speaker 2: You need to change it.
Speaker 1: It's inscribed on his monument, and go read it.
Speaker 2: It directly applies to the Second Amendment.
Speaker 1: We are asking this generation to wear the coat of previous generations, and it doesn't fit because times have changed. But what hasn't changed the GOP. They cling to that Second Amendment because of the idiot yahoos that cling to their guns. What a sad, sad nation we are. We allow our children to be slaughtered over one sentence, one two hundred plus year old sentence and which is now not even relevant. We have delegated the militia over to other agencies. We do not gather with our weapons and go off and fight wars or uprisings. That doesn't happen. We send the military, we send the police, we send the sheriffs. Those are the well regulated malicious and anyone that doesn't see that, it's just fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyone that thinks the Second Amendment is relevant and needed is an idiot. And anyone that thinks assault weapons or AR fifteen's or anything beyond a six shooter handgun, anyone that thinks anything beyond that is necessary. The Second Amendment was written at a time of muskets. Let's go back to selling muskids. Load the bullet, load the gunpowder. Yeah, but I'll give you the Second Amendment if we go back to selling weapons under when it was written?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Otherwise we're just partlets people who allow kids to be.
Speaker 2: Slaughter to refuse.
Speaker 1: Hey Corel here, and i'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons are patreons. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash Really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, Really Corel.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com.
Speaker 2: Forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks for almost.
Speaker 1: Thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog and let's keep the party going as long as we can. So today the Biden administration announced that they are sanctioning Russia overspreading disinformation about the twenty twenty what are that twenty twenty and twenty twenty four campaign? And as I read it, I said, well, that's well intentioned in Russia and China should suffer consequences for meddling in our election. However, however, why are you looking out of the nation to punish people first? The worst spreader of disinformation in this country is mainstream media, particularly Fox News, Newsmax, cnn X, which is media. These are the perpetrators, even worse than Russia, because you have American companies profiting off of the dissemination of misinformation and downright lies.
Speaker 2: We know that Fox broadcast lies.
Speaker 1: We know that, and we know that they have been instrumental in the rise of the right in this country through spreading lies like post birth abortions, where someone has a child and then up to six weeks old kills the child. Fox News actually spread that around like it was real.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 1: There's been so much that Fox News has put out that is disinformation, lies. Dominion has gotten lawsuits against them, and one because they lie. Now, I'm you know, Russia, Okay, sanctioned Russia, Russia doesn't care. China whatever, sanction then, but when are we going to go after the most se This goes right back to school shootings. We know that mainstream and its current incarnation is bad for democracy.
Speaker 2: We know this, Okay, we all know this.
Speaker 1: But because of the distorted view of freedom of the press in the Constitution, we seem to think the founders would let that happen. No, propaganda was never included in freedom of the press. It was all about speaking truth to power, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, not having your newspapers shut down if you validly and factually criticized the administrations, and yes you could run off ed pieces, but you couldn't lie. And now lying is protected speech. So why would you sanction Russia?
Speaker 2: Why would you.
Speaker 1: Try to sanction China? Overspreading election disinformation when you've done nothing to Fox News, when you've done nothing to oan Newsmax or CNN for spreading slanted NBC News, the New York Post, the Washington or the Wall Street or what is it, the Wallpo Washington. Yeah, all of them spread lies and disinformation on a daily basis, and no one does a thing.
Speaker 2: But if Russia does it, we.
Speaker 1: Have to sanction them. That seems a little disingenuous, doesn't it. I'd love to hear your comments down below. We are sanctioning Russia over the spread of disinformation about the election. Why why aren't we actually doing that against people in this country that have far more influenced than Russia. Fox News has a whole lot more influenced than Russia does, and they spread disinformation. So why aren't they sanctioned? Why aren't they shut down?
Speaker 2: Well? Money money, See, Russia doesn't have a lobby group over here.
Speaker 1: Russia doesn't isn't run by you know, Rupert Murdoch or his son who cozy up with all the lawmakers and Supreme Court justices and such.
Speaker 2: See that this goes right back to school shootings. We know what is wrong.
Speaker 1: We know mainstream media spreads lies and that Donald Trump is able to be tied in the polls or are just a little behind with Kamala because of lies and misinformation, and because the media will not actually and factually report on his weirdness and ridiculousness.
Speaker 2: We know this.
Speaker 1: We hold these truths to be self evident, that major market media lies and uses its influence to shape the election for the millionaires that own it. Billionaires own mainstream media, and they're the ones that benefit from the spread of misinformation. So why on earth don't we sanction them instead of Russia. Now I know that Joe Biden wants to appear busy, and that's great, and certainly Russia and any country that medals in our election should be taken to task. But what about Americans that medal in our election? What about Elon Musk Who's and True Social? These are two media platforms. They broadcast audio, they broadcast video. They are media companies. X and truth Social are media companies, and they spread nothing but lies and disinformation, and under freedom of speech they're allowed to do it. That's not free speech. That is not what the founders had in mind. This whole show today is about what the founders had in mind ated. So I don't you know, good for Joe Biden, bravo, But I think it would send a bigger message to start sanctioning news companies in this country that actually get it wrong on purpose, that actually report things that are not true or skew something in a way that makes the facts unrecognizable.
Speaker 2: That should be illegal. If you call yourself a news outlet. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Fox News says they're not a news outlet. They say they're an entertainment company. Then they should be forced to take the word news out of their headline, out of their name. CNN says it's cable news network. But it's not. It's all opinion, it's all talking heads. It is news is factual. I watch news every day on the BBC. Hard Talk is a fabulous show.
Speaker 2: That's news.
Speaker 1: No lies there, no lies on the BBC France twenty four CBC from Canada, no lies, only facts. An HK World, no lies only facts. We are the only country that allows our children to be shot on masks by weapons that we provide legally, and the only country that allows our news agencies to tell lies. Ireland r TE No lies not allowed. They'll be fined, they'll be censured. You can't lie on their.
Speaker 2: News over here. Lies lies.
Speaker 1: Let's see what they're talking about in the chat room at YouTube dot com forward slash really corel Let's see we have uh uh iran. They should not be allowed to call themselves news. I agree Lisa, we need to sanction ourselves. Yes, I fully agree with that.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We need to start sanctioning our own people. All right, what else do I have on my.
Speaker 2: Hot little list here?
Speaker 1: Okay, So last night I went for a sleep study where you go and you spend the night. What a shit show, I just got to tell you. I get there at eight thirty. They take me a ember into this room. It's a nice little room, looks like a little hotel room. Member thought she was out a hotel. Subsequently, she gets very excited at hotels and wants to play ball, and so she was so excited in barking, and I'm like, you can't be barking. You kept it, but it was her playtime eight thirties when we play, and she's out a place that we love to play.
Speaker 2: Hotel.
Speaker 1: She loves to play in hotels, run down the hallways, getting the ball. Oh, she loves hotels. She loves the beds and hotels. She loves hotels. So she was happy as can be, just just you know, prancing around the room, barking at everybody. And the African American lady that was helping me. For some reason, African Americans don't like dogs. Not all African Americans, but it's been my life experience that a majority of African Americans always shy away from dogs and act like if they're going to be bitten or something. Not all, not all, but a lot. And so they put all of these wires on.
Speaker 2: My head, on my back and.
Speaker 1: Just put me in like the most uncomfortable of situation and then said go to bed. So at nine point fifteen and they turn off the light, Well, I'd eaten my edibles. So at nine forty five I fell asleep. Well, I had drank a lot of water. Plus they called me yesterday bed a finding on the CT. My bladder wall is thickening, and now they want me to go to urologists to find out why. Maybe the prostate's pressing on it whatever, I don't know, but it can increase through you.
Speaker 2: But I don't get up to pee during the night. I don't.
Speaker 1: I go to bed at nine thirty, I wake up at four thirty and p I don't pee in the night. But last night I drank a lot of water before I left, and so at twelve thirty I had to pee.
Speaker 2: So she asked to come.
Speaker 1: In and disconnect me and put this thing over my shoulder, so I go a pee, come back and that was it. There was no going back to sleep. She was going in and out of people's rooms. People were pressing their help button, which I can hear it go ding ding ding ding. At one forty five in the morning, someone rang the doorbell at the at the lab office place to try to get in. At three o'clock, a wire came off my head, so she had to come wake, you know, come in and put the way. So I did not sleep. I slept from nine forty five to twelve fifteen, and that's it. Did not sleep. I have been awake since twelve fifteen in the morning. Did not sleep. And as I got home and was kind of upset about the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Really, well, how do they expect you to sleep?
Speaker 1: People coming in and out of rooms, people, you know, people making noise out in the other rooms. You know, just how do they expect you to sleep? And Amber barked once during the night, and the lady came in and said, what.
Speaker 2: Is she barking at? I said, a noise like she's a guard dog, you know. But anyway, so.
Speaker 1: I started looking at apnea and you know, if you're not of the perfect weight, chances are you have some sort of apnea. And these sleep studies, I kind of think are just a big business to get you in and get you on a seapap machine, which does not cure apnea, by the way, or to get you to a dentist to get a mouthguard or whatever. It's a business that leads you. Like how many people go get the sleep studies and actually come out without apnea.
Speaker 2: I mean, why would they do that?
Speaker 1: Why would they bring in a potential customer and then tell them they don't need their products?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So I'm of the mind that if you have a sleep study, they're going to say you have apnea. But did you know that less than five events per hour, less than five times of stopping breathing, or your blood levels falling low less than five per hour and it's normal. That means that almost everybody has some kind of apne. If you snore, you have apnea, period, end of story. If you snore, you have apnia. Now, I've heard a lot of great things about people using the seapap machines and how they all feel so much better afterwards and all of that. So that's why I'm going through this because I have polycythemia, too many red blood cells, hemoglobin and hemocrypt but just slightly. And they say that my oxygen falling into the eighty percent range in my sleep could cause my body to make more red blood cells. So I'd like to address that. But now that I've gone through this horrendous sleeps and there, there's no way they got the data they needed, and there's no way I'm doing that again. I'm not there, not like that, not with someone going in out of people's rooms all night, in and out of the equipment room, you know, not just not doing it. I need a place that's quiet to sleep. There was light blaring under the door. I didn't bring a face You can't wear a face mask over your eyes because of the wires. I'm like, who actually sleeps in sleep studies? I mean, how is it even possible? You're wired up, trust up like a Thanksgiving turkey. You know, you look like Frankenstein or something. Moving is pretty hard in the bed because you got all these wires.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this just feels like a scam to me. I don't know. I know a lot of you have done it and you love it. And you swear by your seapaps. I get it.
Speaker 1: I just kind of think that everybody has happening. I think anyone of not of a perfect weight has happening, and so I guess we all need seapaps. I am coral, but you who want to be so I to hurt anybody. Remember tomorrow and Friday, I will be live. You just have to keep checking back on YouTube to find out what's on, okay, so please do that. Leave your comments down below like a subscribe to keep sharing where not going back. We're not giving in it. We are going up by because when we fight, we win. Yes, keep sharing it, loving it, liking it. Credit caste from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell Cast on your favorite streaming service