Speaker 1: Oh h mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: In one of a kind of one of the can hey, hey, what you say?
Speaker 3: What you get? Eerie? And day?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: Would I see? Would I say?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys? How is everyone during the day? I hope everybody is say it's true, yo, let's do Kyota Dickson? Yo, boy? What's up? What's up?
Speaker 6: La?
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 7: Leg?
Speaker 3: How are you doing this morning? How are you doing this afternoon? What's up? Welcome to the stream? I hope everybody's enjoying their stream today?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 3: How's everybody doing? How is everyone doing today? Yeah? Stop? What's up? What's up? Nicking silver Stacker?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 3: M h.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 7: Yum?
Speaker 3: What's up guys? How is everybody doing? Alright? Alright, brother, drop a link for your channel if you want to como stop uh stop stop?
Speaker 5: Thank you? What's up? How's everybody doing? Thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 9: Guys? I can't.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, what's up? Guys? What's up?
Speaker 4: What is all?
Speaker 3: Guy's holler? Is everybody doing?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 3: But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 10: Mhm.
Speaker 3: Have to remove that comment. Have to remove it because it don't please keep her keep her aim out of your mouths. Yeah, what's up guys? By the way, Yeah, what's up? Guys? Is mine top top raising? Goddamnit mine kah.
Speaker 6: Kah?
Speaker 3: What's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? What's up? Guys? What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 3: By the way, if everybody wants to like and read tweet tweet, there you go. Uh boy, y concer it me, hey me, Hey, what's all how you doing?
Speaker 11: Uh mm mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 3: Yoh? What's up? Guys? Every day you someone says TJ, Hey, what's up? T J?
Speaker 12: What's happening?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 3: By the way, after you left yesterday, Kirsha came on.
Speaker 12: Oh that fucker h yeah, that little pussy ass bitch. H m h.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: How you do?
Speaker 5: How you back and doing?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 12: Hold on bro, hold on bro?
Speaker 8: Uhhh okay, yeah, cut up first?
Speaker 3: What's you up to?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 14: Nothing?
Speaker 3: March?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: Nother margin?
Speaker 12: Just here a little kitten in the back. When'd you get the when'd you get the kitten?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 5: A couple of days ago?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 12: And you got the little box and stuff? I set up for him.
Speaker 5: No, we don't have nothing.
Speaker 3: Oh h yeah, my damn, yeah, I shouldn't get We'll take care of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I've always liked cats. My mom always had him growing up when I was growing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the one cat my mom has now, she's had him since.
Speaker 12: I was in high school and I was like, damn there ten years ago.
Speaker 4: Yu.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what chu up to today?
Speaker 3: Bro? Nothing but just just take care of this car.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, I ain't up on. I A'm up to munch today. Just chilling.
Speaker 3: Your home?
Speaker 15: Oh no, we're over at still Rebecca's uncle's house.
Speaker 3: Its chilling over. We like to come over here for like a.
Speaker 12: Couple of weeks after month, just to chill with them and stuff. Then I'm rolling me a cigarette right now.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: H yeah, but what's up? How is so Forsehaun saying that he's not friends across?
Speaker 12: Do you know that's a load of ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 12: H that wasn't a gun who to be rolling my cigarette?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 12: I know you heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I finally got me one roller the things and roll my.
Speaker 6: Own with mhm.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, I seen you.
Speaker 15: I've seen you get a decent amount of people in your other stream earlier.
Speaker 12: Yeah, see you at Bobby Nick and a few other people. Uh don't remember. That must have been some of Bobby's people, right, yeah, m h.
Speaker 8: M hm hm.
Speaker 16: H yeah, man, yeah, yeah, but I hope everybody and doing okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but dude, are you going to be moving to Pennsylvania?
Speaker 12: Possibly? Uh, we're hoping so probably within the next mhmm year or so. I want to say, mm hmmm, yeah, that'll be.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it'll be me, Rebecca, Rebecca's mom, and Rebecca's stepdad because rebecca stepdad stays over there.
Speaker 12: And well that's when he's not in his.
Speaker 15: Truck because he holds okay, he holds all kinds of stuff all over the country and he only really gets home every once in a while whole.
Speaker 12: And uh huh, yeah, he'd right, I think he I think.
Speaker 15: I think he'd rather us there so he can see us more often than because he only he only ever comes in down to Kentucky like once a year from when he gets time off and ship to see her, to see RecA her mom. Yeah, Like he'd be here every day if he could, but you know, his job won't allow it.
Speaker 12: That's why we're thinking about moving up there, so at least when he comes home on the weekends, he can you know, see Rebecca's mom and her and you know, all.
Speaker 1: Of us.
Speaker 15: If we do go up there, because in my family that's something. Uh that's up in Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: But what's going on? Where have you spoken to anybody? Spoken to Ed? Remember one, I have not.
Speaker 15: Spoken him since I blocked him and that was like a few weeks ago.
Speaker 12: Now that you said I need to talk to Jared, so like you asked me to, I.
Speaker 15: Haven't done that yet. I'll probably call him after I get off the street with you.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: It slept a line every day.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I haven't talked to.
Speaker 17: Since I want them, ye, hold on.
Speaker 1: H mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but uh, let's go muh h how are you doing.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 3: Doing all right?
Speaker 12: Can't complain?
Speaker 15: Mans Wait on tomorrow to get here so I can watch some fucking wrestling.
Speaker 14: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Rebecca's over here playing the playing the ser.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope that. I hope that you are staying saved today, brother, Oh.
Speaker 15: Yeah, definitely, definitely always. And Rebecca's uh, Rebecca's ant and uncle just had to leave to go on. Uh, they're there are volunteer fire fighters and they they had to go out on the car earlier near near us there as a vehicle fire.
Speaker 3: What there? What was it a rack?
Speaker 12: I don't know. All it said was it was a vehicle fire. So possibly we're for far.
Speaker 3: Could be uh, could be? Could be you an electrical fire? Yeah, to be electrical fire because some of the newer vehicles have those electrics. We have we have had those issues before where electrics parked up, had a defective thing and is sparked up. But do you do you do you miss doing Chris's show? Fuck? No, I think a lot of stuff Like.
Speaker 15: I don't miss doing his show at all, especially after the way all everything turned out fuss doing his show. I'd much rather come on here and you know, shoot the ship with you and talk ship and you know, just talk to you about about anything and everything, because back then we were just reviewing shitty asked fucking wrestling.
Speaker 12: I wouldn't. I hated doing that.
Speaker 3: Everything, yeah, or every day, yeah.
Speaker 15: Because it was like we were doing that ship like Monday's fucking Fridays paper.
Speaker 3: And we were forced to Hey, Abby Cat, by the way, I got a little I got something show you ready.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, no, look baby, that's that's Jack's cat.
Speaker 3: No, what is it?
Speaker 12: All black?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The name him Azrah, she's called her name is as as remember Garden Melt.
Speaker 1: From the first.
Speaker 15: I don't know you've never seen You've never seen the Smurfs?
Speaker 12: No, I haven't, man, what's I because like I've.
Speaker 15: Seen like the little bits and pieces of the show from like back in the day, but I haven't seen any of.
Speaker 12: Like the movies and ship.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rebecca, I know what he's gonna I know what you guys are gonna be watching from movie night.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we gonna have to look that up on the fire stick later because.
Speaker 15: Because we got that fire stick that the jail broke, and we can watch movie.
Speaker 12: We can watch any fucking movie we want out here. I'm no, I used to have black all black cats.
Speaker 3: You can here.
Speaker 12: Yeah, his vocals, dog, here's the cat.
Speaker 19: He was like, what the hell is that?
Speaker 3: Sorry, well, let me for a second, shut up that. Sorry about that. No, you're good, Jake, He he hears the cat.
Speaker 12: It's okay, Yeah, he heard, he heard the cat. That was something outside.
Speaker 3: Where is that right? Hey? Hey, if anybody that wants to get the cat. Sometimes that the worst list got some cat items on the worst list. Hm, let me say, let me see, let me say something. There you go, lucky.
Speaker 16: H Look.
Speaker 3: No, ok, she's using her claws on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm turning one Benjamin too.
Speaker 3: That's why I was like everywhere every yeah, yeah, but what's up? Guys? Give me one minute?
Speaker 12: Her mam.
Speaker 3: On of the game.
Speaker 13: I think she want Yeah, okay, th windows.
Speaker 3: I was gonna like, I was gonna add.
Speaker 12: Hold on your broth take your time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm having a move.
Speaker 12: Sorry, hold on, let me fix that ship.
Speaker 3: What's the what did you do this time?
Speaker 12: Pull down?
Speaker 3: Pull down?
Speaker 15: To down extension cord that had our charges connected to it?
Speaker 12: Over you're up? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But how are you guys? Okay, yeah, we're good man, We're good. You are you guys? Raining? Was it raining today?
Speaker 15: It looks yeah, it looks like it's going to look.
Speaker 3: Like here we go.
Speaker 1: This is like the mores.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Can you scoop back some maybe second, move the trainer, watch your phone.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to run in.
Speaker 1: Your feet else.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, h.
Speaker 9: H h h.
Speaker 5: Kay.
Speaker 3: Did you break something? Oh?
Speaker 12: No, I was just I was just living myself around.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta figure out.
Speaker 14: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's funny, but.
Speaker 3: Oh m hmm. Yeah, but what's up? How does everybody doing? Hey? Hey, if you hey t J. Yeah, man, I'm gonna send to you. I'm gonna send either you want me to send both your recca the throne where let's see you guys could look at it. Yeah, we got that. And if you want to get something the cat, you can. But I know you guys don't have a lot of money.
Speaker 12: Well we can figure something out that. We can figure something out once we get all of our ship straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'm sending the boat. I'm saying a boat. I'm sending it to you first, and then we'll send it to We're backa team. Okay, unless you broke your phone? Uh dropping the chargers?
Speaker 12: Say what now?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: You broke the I thought you broke the charger. Oh no, oh no, muh yeah, you're hearing the cat. By the way, you're good man, you're good.
Speaker 4: Mhm y yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I hope everybody is staying saved today. And I know it's Sunday.
Speaker 5: They have nothing that.
Speaker 3: I know. Tomorrow's Monday. I know a lot of people gotta go back and work. Mondays, damn.
Speaker 12: Man should always said.
Speaker 19: Oh m hold on, bro, meet quick.
Speaker 12: My girl's getting a call.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: The last.
Speaker 14: Hm now.
Speaker 3: He was up Boston, Jake, I'm sending a Boston. I'm sending you a wain brother. Alright, man, I'm back al right.
Speaker 9: M h hold on, lord, m hm.
Speaker 3: Give me one minute.
Speaker 17: Uh h hello, I'll stay here a man, all right, I just said, I just said og mumbling nikolink.
Speaker 12: If coming, I want to hop out then.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yeah, you want to do your plugs. Huh you want to do your plugs. I'm good man, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, h h h uh oh j come on.
Speaker 14: Yeh.
Speaker 3: He said he won't come on if you if you, if you don't want you know, but he's gotta go do some men.
Speaker 12: I'm my mine. I just don't.
Speaker 15: I just don't feel like fooling any of them.
Speaker 3: I know, you gotta go deal with some stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah that's all, good man. It's the simple fact that I don't want to deal with them buckers.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, suh.
Speaker 4: Now, you're a good man.
Speaker 12: If he wants to come on, I'll hop down. I mean the I mean they your boys. I mean I'll hop down and with its.
Speaker 1: To come up.
Speaker 15: I don't think I want with them.
Speaker 6: H yo, Bobbie brother.
Speaker 12: Man want you later.
Speaker 3: All right, you can come on, o g you can come on O Jay.
Speaker 9: H m hm two.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, come on.
Speaker 3: Hold on guys, hold on.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 3: But what's up? What's up? Guys? Yeah? M all right, yeah, what it is? It's it is?
Speaker 5: M What is all guys?
Speaker 3: Hmm yeah? What's um? Yeah, what's all? Guys? How was everyone doing? M hm m m m I forget, I mean I already held something that cove. Yeah, but what's up, guys, what's all? How is everybody doing? Yeah?
Speaker 12: H m hm.
Speaker 10: Hm yeah, what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 3: Come on come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah mm hmm.
Speaker 3: H dune, what's up?
Speaker 14: Brin?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 3: By the way, if anybody that does want to join the discord does not discord the patreon, please join the patreon. Mm hmmm h please join the patreon. Guys, please join the patreon. Yu, here's the one year free of the patrion. Yah everyone they had everyone never.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going.
Speaker 3: Thing mmmm mmmmmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh Brancater, thank you. Oh you're a free one. Thank you, Brian Bright. I'm sending you a link if you want to come up. Brother, I have yours. Thank you very much, brother, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 3: I have a five dollars membership.
Speaker 5: If I.
Speaker 3: Yoh, I have a five dollars if you want to upgrade your member should I have a five dollars one.
Speaker 9: For now?
Speaker 3: All right? I say I would love to have Jim Florentine or Jimmy Norton or Jim Norton. I would love to have Jimmy Norton, Jim Norton, or I would love to have Anthony Coomia on my show. I would love to have celebrities I would love to have like Charlotte Maine the God on my show. I would love to have Charlotte Maine the God on my show. Yeah yeah, yeah, I know I wanna live live yeah alright, yeah yeah h yeah, let's uh yeah, I hope I would have loved I would love to have. Say, to be honest with you, I would love to have Howard Thrown on my show. I would learn. I would love to have Howard. I know he won't come on my show. Yeah he was up to Jay by the way.
Speaker 14: Oh, yeah, mon.
Speaker 3: H yeah, it's okay. By the way, if anybody wants to join the Hey ten joints, join the Discord. The Linco is in the Discord, by the way. The Lincoln is in the Discord. Word, by the way, by the way, the link is in the the link to the to the streamers in the discord. That back, guys the key.
Speaker 6: Hmmm kah.
Speaker 3: Kah, yeah, be made that wood. What's up? You're back.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 14: Mhm h.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 12: I just did.
Speaker 8: I didn't want that.
Speaker 3: I just wanted that's that's really but that's as a happy one. I love you.
Speaker 6: H mhm mhm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's t J. Hey, what's up, brother, You joined the Discord?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I just uh, I just popped in there, Jake. Thanks thanks for having me on your show.
Speaker 3: Stay in there, staying there every time.
Speaker 18: Sure, that's no problem because.
Speaker 3: Bob Bobby wouldn't give me your wouldn't give me your Discord name.
Speaker 18: It's okay, brother. At least I can grab a link if you're doing a show of the random time and uh, yeah, see what's going on? Did uh did Shammy get you the letter box for your cat?
Speaker 14: Jake?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 5: Oh yet?
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, I it hasn't came through yet.
Speaker 18: Okay. Uh, Shammy's pretty nice. I'm pretty sure if she said she would send you one, she'll probably get around to it. So yeah, he's a nice lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what have you been?
Speaker 18: What have you been up to today?
Speaker 12: My man?
Speaker 3: The street dreaming today?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 18: Caught the the last ten minutes of you, Scott, Bobby and Jen there. Yeah yeah, see you had Scott to the prop master on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh no, well give me one minute to Jeorge.
Speaker 18: Okay, buddy, don't worries man.
Speaker 3: Boom oh, someone gives a Jewish by the way, someone gives to Jewish membership today.
Speaker 18: Yeah you bet you man. That was super cool.
Speaker 3: But unfortunately you might not be a cheer too.
Speaker 18: Okay, well, I guess the whole thing is up up. Chances are Bobby will send me the link and I'll just be on the show, so I mean I won't have to but yeah, that's that's cool, man. It's cool to get out memberships.
Speaker 3: So so Kelowna BC, No, Jake, sorry, Colonna b.
Speaker 18: C about about five and a half hours from there, and and I'm not going to docks myself, so yeah.
Speaker 3: So no, I wanted, I wanted to ask you if that was a real place in BC.
Speaker 18: It is a real place in b C. And it's beautiful. There's a good chunk of the downtown that's on the that's on a waterfront, and that whole the whole area of the interior is like, uh, fruit growing grapes for wine, all sorts of stuff. It's a beautiful area.
Speaker 3: And it's also the home it's also the home of a rowland of ice road truckers.
Speaker 18: That's right, That's right, brother, that's a good show.
Speaker 3: I sure they brought that back in. This one is the new company. I have never heard of it, but okay, they brought back. They brought back Uh. Todd Dewey and Lisa Kelly. Todd Dewey and Lisa Wow Lisa worked the Alaskan season from season three, season three, and season four. Here's the thing. Season one they were in yellow Knife. Season two they were they were in uh tuk Tuk. Oh.
Speaker 18: That sounds like I think tuk Tuk is the Northwest Territories if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Season three, season four they were in Alaska. Season five, Alaska and Canada seasons I think season in one of those seasons Alex was there and it's uh, it's uh. He he didn't do he went back to yellow Knife.
Speaker 18: Okay, Well, the colder it is for people to go to work, the more my need that they're going to make. And that's just's common sense. So he's probably making really good money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I want to say that I appreciate people that say I want to say this. It's like, I hope that I don't disrespect you two joints.
Speaker 18: No, you don't at all, Jake, Jake, I'm a I'm a fifty year old guy. I've uh, it takes a lot to really get me upset, and you've never upset me. You're a good guy man.
Speaker 4: Yuh.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be. I don't want to be the one that has to like tells people that, you know, I've had people in my community say things that are very just. I hope that we don't try to here's the thing in our community. I've been around people that are so by the way, I thought you were allowed to smoke.
Speaker 18: What's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought you weren't allowed to smoke. I thought your landlord was entailed.
Speaker 18: No, he's gone now, Jake, he's gone for a while. So yeah, no, it's all good. And plus I'm right I'm right by the front door too.
Speaker 3: So but guess what I thought. I knew I was going to get a package today. You realize I was going to get the package for that that the the ravy holies.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, you got it?
Speaker 12: What's it?
Speaker 18: A twelve pack, Jake?
Speaker 3: Yeah, twelve pack of the overstuffed ones.
Speaker 18: Wow, you're styling for for a little while. Now you got some good U A nice snack.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the thing is for me is I don't like when people, you know, Matt, Matt got it for me. Okay, but uh so do you By the way, do you know that I have to so that cat kept like bothering me while I was like getting the clips up onto uh onto Rumble because I put them on Rumble and bit shoot and uh there on the clips from from from today because the cat was a can't you can't get comfortable with the cat. But I just want to also say this to j Yes, I've heard, I've heard. Here's the thing. When you did Chris Abels' show replayables, that's how I met found you through the playables.
Speaker 18: Okay, Yeah, there's people their shirt.
Speaker 3: He stills me his shirt.
Speaker 18: He still does shirt.
Speaker 3: He owes me a shirt because I was on his show. That was the first I was there when he didn't have monetentation before it was a drunk show. I was there and I survived and I was there. Here's the thing I did the technically, I did two shows with with the playables because I was called in when when Rob Saul was going on his tangent about Bob, Bobby Fred and UH and Chris Ables. Okay, as did a watch alot of Rob Salt show. And guess who was there with with UH with Shawey Boy. And here's the thing, Rob sat oh Sean Sean Schultz twelve.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's that's scummy. He should have paid Tony up a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 18: But the guy's a scumbag, Jake, And that's what scum scum bags do. They don't pay their bills and their fucking assholes. And yeah, Johnny is a good guy.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the only time, the only time I go in the Discord is just to pop the link in there for people.
Speaker 18: Okay, yeah, that's totally cool, Jake. Yeah, there's no worries.
Speaker 3: Because I have I have to do the web browser for the for the discord, because I don't want to like deload the app. Okay, I'm wna hell. Let me let me see if he came in there. And what I'll do is I'll add you as a friend if you don't mind.
Speaker 18: Okay, Well that's fine, bro.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, Bryan Clotter's in here. Oh, Jim's in here, Jake, Jake to uh, my friend who made my uh, let me let me get him, let me make, let me get him a let me get his uh, let me add him. Nice.
Speaker 18: So it's nice to add new friends, Jake, I.
Speaker 5: Think I.
Speaker 3: Did. I m.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 18: So do you get snow where you live in the wintertime? Jake?
Speaker 3: No, Well we only got snow one time. Wow, snow, we got snow and uh twenty nineteen.
Speaker 18: Jeez, that's like six years ago, bro, almost seven.
Speaker 14: Hm. Wow.
Speaker 18: Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 3: Pain in the end of TJ you're friends of Brutal.
Speaker 18: Yep, I'm friends with Brutal.
Speaker 3: All right, I send your first request.
Speaker 18: Okay, I'll check it out after our little program here, Jake, brother, Well, the first half an hour a Bobby Show is free tonight, Jake, so tune in for the first thirty minutes. If you're not doing anything, yeah, more than welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope that you don't. I hope you don't like I hope you don't.
Speaker 20: Uh, And I'm telling you this, Yeah, I just want to let people know if you are not on pro cut, it was just you uh d v a OZ that I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't go into discord a lot. The only time I go and discord is just the ADDA put the link in there for people that want to come in, Okay, because because I don't, I don't voicecat.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but I don't know why people even do that, Like this is basically a voice chat what we're doing right now, Jake, but it's it's it's.
Speaker 5: Live, right.
Speaker 3: So huh.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 3: What me?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 18: Uh is that your roommate yelling at you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: M h m.
Speaker 8: Hmm.
Speaker 3: But uh dude, we did an hour twenty today. We're doing more our streams.
Speaker 18: Okay, you're doing good, Jake.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna I think I want to uh in the stream in a few minutes.
Speaker 18: If we don't mind, Jake, that's no problem. I thank you very much for having me on. If you gotta, if you've got to pull the bus in the barn, buddy. That's no work.
Speaker 3: But we could do a stream. We could do a stream later.
Speaker 18: Okay, we'll see what's going on, brother for sure. All right, love your brother, all right, Take it easy, Jake, Bye bye.
Speaker 3: What