Speaker 1: We were having a conversation earlier. Today, John our producer, today's in his twenties.
Speaker 2: I am fifty five.
Speaker 1: Elections mean a little bit more at the age of fifty five than when I was twenty six, because everything neat. You know, you're getting closer to retirement. You're looking at numbers a little bit more than you used to, and a good plan is not crossing your fingers and hoping. Let's bring in Alan mccuriro from Mercurio Wealth Advisors.
Speaker 2: Oh we have Troy. I don't know which one we have.
Speaker 3: Oh you got me, Allen?
Speaker 2: Oh what's up? But I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: Are you back from California?
Speaker 1: My physically, yes, mentally. Let me tell you if you want to live in California. By the way, this is forty five minutes north of San Diego, so right on the beach. So I will tell you if you want to live there, go see Alan Mercurio at Mercurial Wealth Advisors because you're going to need the money there.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 2: Nothing there was cheap.
Speaker 1: The house we were staying in had no central heir and it was it was on campus on the beach, but it was It was probably one hundred thousand dollars house in Louisville, and it was they had listed they originally listed at three point five million.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. And the house are crossed it. Oh my god, yeah, you got it. Takes money in Allen. That's that's what we're doing now, before we get into medicare and all that kind of stuff. But what I said, you know, people come to see you around this age is an accident. You should go earlier. Like John, our producer's in his mid twenties. He should go earlier and talk to folks like you. But we start to get a little nervous about elections and who is is being elected and what our numbers look like. I'm fifty five, so you know, I start to go, okay, I need a coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean I think a lot of people start looking at it. You know, when you get in there, you break that fifty mark or maybe fifty five, you start looking at your numbers, you start thinking about possibly someday retiring, and then all of a sudden it sneaks up on you and you're thinking, oh my gosh, I'm sixty three, I'm sixty four, what I do you know? So The main thing is is you got to have a plan. You got to have a strategy. And you know we're talking about today maybe some end of year stuff that everybody that does have a plan needs to look at. But even if you don't have a plan, you need to probably start looking at some of this stuff.
Speaker 1: And even if it's just because you'd look at people's retirement plans. And sometimes not all the time, but sometimes you look at stuff and you go, you know, they're taking this retirement plan that you're doing is taking half a point or a point more than they should be, right, Like you're like, for the last fifteen years, you've been paying too much for this thing. And I got to tell you, I don't know you know the numbers. I don't, but if you pay a point too much for fifteen years of your retirement, that adds up when you're actually retired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes a big difference. I mean, a lot of the four oh one k's out there, when you look at them, that looks like you're not paying any kind of fees. But especially over the last probably five to ten years, they've moved a lot of the four one K plans and moved to these target date funds and the target date funds are ideally The theory behind them is that they kind of manage your portfolio as you get closer, so it gets a little bit more conservative as you get closer to your retirement date. The problem with the target date funds number one, in two thousand and eight they failed miserably. But number two is they typically charge a little bit more than fee, So you can be paying upwards of two to two and a half to three percent in your four one K and not even know it, just to have that four O one K plan. So it is something that you need to look at, and it does make a difference on your d number what you're going to end up with when you retire.
Speaker 1: So I know why we talked earlier about medicare? What is do you do you all do that at all at your business, like give advice on what we should do because I know that you all are big on what taxes are your pain because that's the big deal in the retirement and then healthcare costs could also be an issue. Do you all even deal with that Medicare?
Speaker 5: We do?
Speaker 3: And actually I've got Elizabeth Jillett who is our Medicare specialist in house in our office. We've we've she's on the line with us now, so I should.
Speaker 2: Hey, Elizabeth, how are you.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, she agreed to join me today, so I didn't make myself sound like a fool. But yeah, we are now doing that with our clients and anybody that has questions on medicare.
Speaker 1: All right, what's the one or two again, Lizabeth, give me one or two things. Because we're time limited here, give me one or two things. The top two things people are worried about with medicare when they retire.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, it depends on when you retire, if you're retiring before age sixty five or after. So that's very big difference because if you're going out and getting Cobra health insurance or getting it from the marketplace, the cost tend to be much higher, and they're dependent on your predicted income of course for that upcoming year. But people tend to be excited when they turn sixty five because that means they get to go on Medicare and save some money. But as far as other concerns with that is just making sure that you have comprehensive coverage that's not too expensive, and making sure that it's cost effective as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because that is the that's the issue, right, You get Medicare, and I don't think people what percentage of Americans understand Medicare before they retire.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a tough number to figure out, but I can't imagine it's very.
Speaker 1: High, right, I mean, just a couple of percentage voids.
Speaker 2: Alan, Do you have a take on that at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I think that I like that that the bigger problem is just understanding the different plans. And I know that I don't fully understand it, but I know like the Medicare advantage plans are supposed to be more like your traditional health insurance that you've had all these years. They have some benefits that you kind of enjoyed, but they also have some kickbacks too that if you take a Medicare advantage plan when you start out, I think it's a little bit harder to go back to the original Medicare and the supplements. So so you just have to really make sure that you're talking to somebody that knows the options and somebody that can kind of guide you through that maze of you know, questions that you may not even know to ask and it's you know, it's not unlike your retirement planning. I mean we talk about that all the time on Retirement three sixty to the radio show that we you know, it is amazed. It's something that you have to really kind of focus on.
Speaker 5: What do I need to do.
Speaker 3: And one of the benefits I think we offered our clients and anybody that listens to our show is the that they can, you know, come to us and we'll even tell them these these are questions that you probably need to ask or get an answer to, and that's one of the benefits of listening. And I was going to mention today you can go to our website. We've got a retirement toolkit out there that if you go to Lobells Retirement Coach dot com. As you log onto the page, pop up will pop up and say if you want a retirement toolkit, you just I think you put your email addressed in there and it'll send it right to you. But it's a great start to give you a checklist and kind of see what you're doing for retirement. And Medicare is part of that. Making sure that you have proper healthcare coverage, making sure you have long term care coverage and all the things that go along with that.
Speaker 1: So, Elizabeth, I think people don't understand also that you pay for health insurance when you have Medicare. Most of us, I got to tell you the truth. Until about ten years ago, when I started working with Alan, I thought that I've been paying into Medicare for my entire life every paycheck since I was seventeen years old. I thought when I turned sixty five that my medical care was taken care of. That's not true. This is why you were there with Alan, correct, right.
Speaker 4: Right, And now you had been paying into part of Medicare. You had been paying for your Part A Medicare, which is the hospitalization coverage. And so typically when people reach retirement age, when they reach Medicare age, they don't have a premium cost for Part A, but there is a premium for Part B like you're talking about. And that was just raised about ten dollars for the upcoming year for twenty twenty five from one hundred and seventy four dollars in twenty twenty four. So that's absolutely something to keep in mind that that, and you know it does come out of your Social Security check if you are receiving social Security. So sometimes you don't really realize that that's going there month additional coverage.
Speaker 2: Do you see it was a month? Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, I mean it was a month. Come on, man, I just look, you know, all right, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to take about it. If you if you've been paying for health insurance on your own or have you been fortunate enough to have it through your company, Yeah, now you got to You've got to figure that into your monthly budget. And that's yeah, that's a big thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And again, let's let's circle back in. If you're spending ten thousand dollars a month on your expenses and what you do now do you think you're going to be doing that in retirement? And now people are like, wait, I do, and they're going to go home. And when you do a budget, you realize, oh my god, I'm spending ten thousand dollars a month on everything, right uh so yeah, right, so the reality of I better be generating that much money in retirement.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you do have to have income sources coming in, and that's one of the things that we preach all the time, you know, try to get multiple income sources coming in. You'll have your SOLI security or maybe you have a pension, maybe you have some kind of an annuity that's generating some income for you or something like that. But if you have two or three different income sources that are guaranteed and reliable and sustainable, then you kind of make up the rest of it with your investments that you saved. And building that income plan is critical in your retirement plan.
Speaker 1: Yeap, so, Alan and Elizabeth, thank you for what you do. If you're worrying about your medicare, I need you to get a hold of Alan Mercurial.
Speaker 2: Alan.
Speaker 1: What's the best way to the website or the phone number for you either, I mean they can.
Speaker 3: Go to Louiell's Retirement Coach dot com, like I said, they can pick up the retirement toolkit there, or they can just call the office five O two two five three nine three six six and you know, schedule time to either talk with me or one of the coaches here in the office. And you can certainly schedule time to talk with Elizabeth two about medicare. But I think it is something that especially going into the in December, last part of the year, you got some things that need to be taken care of and looked at. It's a great time to start your planning off. So you're off to a good start in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, Alan Mercurield, that's my recommendation.
Speaker 2: Nobody.
Speaker 1: I've worked with him over fifteen years and I've never had an email, never had a call from what one person? And I always say that call me, send an email if you have a problem with Al and never, not once in fifteen years. So you do a fantastic job and you take care of your clients, and that's why you've been around for so many years. Troy, of course, is your partner there with you. Elizabeth. Thank you for your time and your info on the medicare.
Speaker 4: Absolutely it's great to meet you all.
Speaker 2: I met good to meet you too. All right, Alan, I'll talk to you soon, buddy.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Albakurio Mercurial Wealth Advisors. Could you get some good advice there?
Speaker 5: Uh, Dwight, I just listen. Yeah, I'm going to diversify and other things. Well, if you're disappointed that there's no exploding wale day, I've got good news for you.
Speaker 2: Exploding whale day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exploding weld Day. A lot of people.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, people, people wanted to good Exploding Well Day. For those who don't know, the exploding whale story happened forty four years ago in Oregon. I meant to do this story earlier in the month, and I forgot to forty four years ago in Florence, Oregon. It is considered to be many the very first, the very first viral news story. It was so impactful that Oregon is now making a Exploding Well Day an official holiday within the state. The official date is going to be November twelfth. All festivities are going to include a stage featuring people dressed up as wales, as well as as well as local merchant stopping up on stocking up on weal themed merchandise and all stamps from forty four years ago, a dead sperm whale washed up on the beach and an attempt to clear the sperm whale from the truck I think no, oh, no, whole contrary bonjour. In an attempt to clear the sperm whale from the beach, they exploded it.
Speaker 1: No okay, all right, And I've got another story that combines with that.
Speaker 5: When they exploded the beach from the whale. From the beach, bits of the whale carcass went flying far enough to land on spectators. It also damaged parked cars, but it did create a priceless television moment that some considered the very first viral news story.
Speaker 2: Now they also.
Speaker 5: Well band name exploding Whales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exploding Whales. Yeah, that's a great band name. That's a great band.
Speaker 5: Oh. During a sermon at church, pastor Brad McMahon gave me the newest one foot mail nine foot man.
Speaker 2: Monster, nine foot man Monster.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that band.
Speaker 5: They're great band.
Speaker 2: They are band. They've been around for a while too.
Speaker 1: So No, they put one of those sperm whales on the back of like a flatbed. Yeah okay, and they were taking it away from the beach. I don't know where they were taking it, but the sun had cooked it insides. We're building gases, big gas was bidding built up in it. And when they were going through town, it exploded. Oh my god, it exploded. And people were just like, what happened with this damn whale? And of course doctors and scientists and biologists and all them saying, no, here's what happened. You can't drag it through the streets and then heat up like that. It exploded, exploding whales. All right, carriage forward, folks. I think we're going to talk to.
Speaker 5: Talk to Marty today at eleven thirty five. Oh, we need to get a rilling in the years with John.
Speaker 2: Oh are we doing that now? John?
Speaker 1: Can we come back on top of it. He's got it, He's got it. Carriage Ford, Lewis Clark Parkway. We'll talk more about that a little bit later in the show. All right, back after this on news radio eight forty w h S. All right, here we go reeling in the years. How did you do yesterday? I was traveling back from Kelly.
Speaker 5: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I can't remember.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, well, it doesn't matter now, Johnny, you got this handle, dude, I think. So.
Speaker 2: Okay, because this is really difficult thing that Dave does every single day.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna give it a shot, though.
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's let's get this rolling.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, this is what we do every day. At ten twenty five, we try to guess the year that these songs charted, and these songs most of them charted this week in whatever year you've you've chosen.
Speaker 2: So let's get rolling the yea, let's do it about you.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety four, No, that's ninety three, right in ninety three or ninety four. Yeah, they played the Thundernome. I might have brought him on stage.
Speaker 5: Oh did you now I'm too young to get the reference.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right, Black Guard, No, No, that's nineteen Black three, No, Black Days.
Speaker 1: It's the second album, right, I don't know is that the second sound Guard album?
Speaker 5: Super Unknown?
Speaker 2: Oh, super Unknown was the second album, right they have all let's.
Speaker 5: Say Seattle crap was like early nine, Like.
Speaker 1: I had eight songs on this CD that charted eight wow, and they were all really good.
Speaker 2: Are you going to say here?
Speaker 5: Did that CD come out?
Speaker 1: It's ninety five, No, it's ninety four and ninety five, Yeah dude, super Unknown, Yeah, Superknown.
Speaker 5: Oh it might be ninety five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's ninety five, ninety four and ninety five. This is Q two era.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, okay, well wait a minute, here we go qqwo era. All right, let me walk this through. Okay. This was Counting Crows on that first record, and they opened up for the Stones on the Voodoo Lounge tour and that was ninety four, ninety five, So I want to say nine four yeah on this and mister Jones was the first single.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I won't to go ninety four Haven't Looked to Lights Shine Down collective soul debut song on debut album Okay collect.
Speaker 1: This last year high is the same year, John, Real are they supposed to be?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: These are the same year, same year.
Speaker 5: These are the same year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, don't question you're saying that John is.
Speaker 5: Cheating you ever let your Light Shine Down?
Speaker 1: Bill?
Speaker 3: And then the last one here, this was the number one song this week in the year.
Speaker 2: That whatever, don't mention it. Yeah it's ninety five or ninety four?
Speaker 5: Like to make sweet Love to this?
Speaker 2: I think it's ninety five.
Speaker 5: It makes sweet sweet love to this.
Speaker 2: I think it's ninety five, I really do. It is nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 5: Good try what I said, Damn man, I said ninety four.
Speaker 2: We didn't say final answer, John, you chucked the gun? Oh man? Hey John, John, Hey, this is on you. He blew the whistle too early?
Speaker 5: Hey he did?
Speaker 2: We still got free throws to shoot, right. I think that's a push. I think we got it was an experiment. Today we got jobbed.
Speaker 5: I might have went, but the only reason I said ninety four is because County jumping up for Rudy Lounge.
Speaker 1: John's knew. He doesn't know that. We what do we do? We do this and then I go. You want to go where I go?
Speaker 2: You want to go?
Speaker 3: I go?
Speaker 2: You want to take it or not?
Speaker 5: Hey? John, thanks for listening to the show man.
Speaker 2: Thanks buddy. It's almost like I get up at four in the morning and go back home.
Speaker 5: We listened to your show every single day, every day, dude, single day.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: This was fun.
Speaker 2: I was glad to stump you, even though I didn't give he's a chety son of them. I did back after this News Radio eight forty w h A is how you playing this for? Are you gush? You've been drinking again in the middle of What.
Speaker 5: Are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What is this is?
Speaker 5: Prince the Bad Dance? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I hated this movie.
Speaker 7: I don't recall this song at all until you said it till Dwight second.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, baby, huge club hit.
Speaker 7: He's not saying bad words here.
Speaker 1: Funk up you okay, funk okay. We don't need to hit them this you hear the and where is Batman?
Speaker 5: I there you go. Prince bat Dance from the Greatest Batman movie ever.
Speaker 1: Spawned forty years of Batman movies in six different Batman It's like whatever's.
Speaker 5: Like Roger Moore is the greatest James Bond ever. You know, Michael Keaton is the greatest Batman. No, I don't think, yes he is, you kidding me? But what he did have, uh, was the new You've seen the New Batman Dark Knight ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're awesome. So you know the Christian Bale. Christian Bale is the best Batman. It's not no, it's Michael Keaton, but Christian Bale. But you know what, I think we need a deciding factor.
Speaker 5: I think, Gus, who's the better Batman, Michael Keaton or Christian Bale.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with Michael Keaton. And I watched those very often, Like Keaton.
Speaker 5: Was the one I remember Smart had some that's Gus Allen. He does it all well. I will say one thing the Dark Knight series, the Batmobile, it's called a tumblr. You know, it's got the big wheels and.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Well there's a website, and we'll go into the website here in a second called Bruce Waynex dot com. Okay, it's gonna sell ten of those tumblers.
Speaker 2: The car a car over the.
Speaker 1: Motorcycle because the motorcycle comes out of the car.
Speaker 5: Oh no, well it's it's both, dude. Oh okay, it's a football NFL. It is three million dollars? Is what's going to run? Yet to buy one of the tumblers? Are gonna be ten available. It's inspired by the Dark Knight trilogy. The vehicle is fully functional, but it's not street legal. So if you get it, I guess you can just right around the backyard. Yeah, oh yeah, but I what do you mean? It's not street legal. It's not street legal. You can't drive. It's probably too big, and I mean you see the damn thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty big.
Speaker 5: It shoots uh hooks and la.
Speaker 2: It doesn't shoot that stuff.
Speaker 1: But if it came to the Call Casper Custom Auto Show, it would have to do everything it said it was supposed to see.
Speaker 5: So Carl Casper actually.
Speaker 2: A rocket car. It's got to be a rocket car like.
Speaker 5: The first Keaton movie and the second one, and I think the third one Carl Casper actually did the Batmobile for it, and they all these cars were stored right here in Louisville, over off Plant Side Drive. And I would go meet with a guy named Harold Laura and we go back in the warehouse. I look at these.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: One time we were back there and they were loading up the Batmobile to go to a show, and they were driving up into a it wasn't it wasn't a car carrier. It was a semi truck. And let me tell you, this thing had like maybe a quarter inch on each side. Oh yeah, I got two nervous I had to go away. Yeah, So I just went to Bruce wayneex dot com. That's where you go when you pull up this website. It says Wayne Enterprises. And I guess if you're a Batman fan and you got more money than since, you can go here and you can buy stuff. For example, here's a Batman wristwatch. All right.
Speaker 1: All right, by the way, let me tell you something, mister motorcycle guy. All right, and gust if you know what I'm talking about. So at some point, when the car was all blown up, he pushes a button and he comes forward and goes bang and the two tires from that side come apart right and go as as a motorcycle. But when he needs to go sideways, the cool part was the wheels go and go sideway.
Speaker 5: My motorcycle does that.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't, it does? Is that not accurate? Gus?
Speaker 7: That sounds right. I'm having to recall that memory. That sounds right.
Speaker 1: It's really it's so much cooler than stupid Michael Keaton's batmobile that did none of that stuff.
Speaker 2: It did none of that stuff.
Speaker 5: Ash, Michael Keaton. You know why? Why Because a real batman doesn't need that cheesy crap. Oh, a real batman Michael Keaton just sees to show up and do batman stuff. So what do you think? Okay, so I'm on Wayne Enterprise as much. If you go to Bruce waynex dot com, it pulls up a site called Wayne Enterprises, so it sells sells merchandise. This is supposed to be from Wayne Enterprises. Bruce Wayne, what do you figure? Give me? Give me a price on the wristwatch. I want a Bruce Wayne wristwatch, and I want I want bids from both of you all. See if you even get.
Speaker 7: Close Bruce Wayne wristwatch.
Speaker 1: This is just a product that they make, not the actual watch. He war okay, special special, right, fifty bucks, seventy eight three hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Here's a Bruce Wayne. It looks like a shaving bag. It's just just.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 7: Could we talk after the show. I'd like to go into some watchmaking.
Speaker 5: No kidding. Right, Well, here's one that's only five thousand, nine hundred and ninety five dollars.
Speaker 7: That's a barking you two.
Speaker 5: Here's a pair of shoes. Okay, here's a pair of shoes. There are two thousand, seven hundred and twenty five dollars. A golf bag that's four grand.
Speaker 7: Again, these are just Bruce Wayne. Yeah, autographed. What they make a bunch of these?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: Here, Yeah, it's kept saying this.
Speaker 7: Is nothing unique. There's only not just what. There's more than one.
Speaker 2: The watch might have some diamonds.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's talk diamonds. Here is Bruce with a Rolex. Here's a here's mister Bruce Wayne's ring. It looks like maybe a pinking ring or something. What do you figure the cost is on that?
Speaker 1: The watch was seventy five I'm gonna say forty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Three hundred and thirty three five hundred dollars nice, who has this much money to blow? I would feel.
Speaker 1: Warning people so many people. I just came from California. I can confirm that there's a lot of people that can afford that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, but why wouldn't you like what do you feel guilty?
Speaker 7: I'd feel stupid.
Speaker 5: I feel right. And if you're rich, if you got enough money, it seems like you'd have more sense, unless you're like inherited at all.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I was getting interested.
Speaker 5: If I won the lottery, that's where I would go to Bruce Wayne X and blow it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watch.
Speaker 1: I uh was in California, so I was kind of informally doing the anecdotal, asking questions about the red versus blue in California. And there is getting more red than blue, like the red is getting in California. Yeah, because a lot of the Blues are moving out of California. Correct, And because also they are socially liberal. But when he comes to business, they will cut you for five cents, like a California Californian. They the second it switches from a social issue conversation to business, they are they're Gordon Gecko.
Speaker 2: Dude, they greed is good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think there's a lot more red getting in California these days than they have before.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Side note, there no absolutely well part of growing Oh it means you see some of your favorite rockers go away, but you also see some of your favorite actors go away. That's gonna be the case with Denzel Washington sixty nine years old, great actor. Man love Denzel Washington. He's got retirement on his mind now. He says he sees five final projects that he wants to complete and then he's gonna hang it all up.
Speaker 1: Okay, was the He's in this new quick Gladiator to one of those projects?
Speaker 5: Does that count? It's gonna be five additional ones.
Speaker 2: Has anybody seen the New Glady?
Speaker 5: I've seen the uh trailer. I gotta see it.
Speaker 2: Oh man.
Speaker 1: I just I'm so loyal to Russell Crowe in the first one. I'm just like, how can you top to me Gladiators? Like I have five perfect films? That's one of them.
Speaker 5: I think, Uh, I think Russell Crowe should come back, as he's.
Speaker 1: So fat now he's a chain smoking fat guy. He is He's just a happy, chase smoking fat guy.
Speaker 5: Oh wait a minute, this just in, this, just in, hang on, let me pull it off the wire. Russell Crowe to play John Daly in a biopic picture due out next February.
Speaker 7: He looks like everything too, that's down to you know.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you watched him.
Speaker 1: Watch that Russell Crowe movie where he is the he flies the drone, the big drone to back up a special great watch. Yes, And he plays in Over the Over the Hill Air Force Whenever, lieutenant or whatever, and he's fat chainsmoker, eats all day and he doesn't care. He played Zeus in one of the thor movies, the Avenger Movies, and he didn't even bother to get in shape.
Speaker 2: He played Zeus as a fat guy. Wow, he didn't care. Uh.
Speaker 5: Two of the directors he wants to work with on his final project, one is gonna be Spike Lee. The other one is Steve McQueen. As of yet, it is to be announced if he will be in Black Panther three.
Speaker 2: So some people just walk away and are happy.
Speaker 5: I don't blame him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Tina Turner Remember Tina Turners in The New The other day she went to like Norway or somewhere Switzerland and said, bought a chalet in the middle of nowhere, and she's been there for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: She just disappeared, Dervy.
Speaker 5: No, that's how our neighbors talk.
Speaker 1: They are constantly ranked as the top country to live in the world.
Speaker 2: For Norway, Norway. Hey, too cold for me?
Speaker 5: If I want to go there?
Speaker 2: They eat raw fish. Hey, do you want to go to north Way?
Speaker 5: Norway? Man, there's a dollar in.
Speaker 2: Put a dollar in?
Speaker 7: Is hard?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, gus five dollars.
Speaker 7: Towards the end of the year. You know, we gotta make up some space.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. It's it's the fourth quarter.
Speaker 5: That was bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: Who do we have?
Speaker 2: We do have out Electric six three six help.
Speaker 1: If you need a generac generator put on your house, that's the best design made. It runs off your natural gas and once the electricity goes out in your home, that thing kicks on, so you never really even noticed the electricity went down. And you won't believe how affordable it is. When you talk to out Electric six three six help is the number, and they won't leave you in the dark. For any residential electric needs and a lot of times they can get to you same day. It's crazy because they're only dedicated to residential needs. Uh.
Speaker 5: To social media, Ken Demery says, come on, man, Adam West is the best batman. Oh he is the only batman that ever did the bat tusie. Well remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he he was the best batman on hallucinenic mushrooms.
Speaker 5: He wasn't even like fit you know what I mean. No, it was like me and us in spandex. Yeah, there was no muscle tone. Well, let me tell you the little Batgirl and Catwoman.
Speaker 7: Wasn't that earth a kid? Was that kid the sixties? The Batwoman or whatever?
Speaker 1: I can't remember, dude, I know that Burgess Meredith was the joker or the penguin.
Speaker 5: He was a penguin.
Speaker 2: He was and they say women weaken, like, no, that's when he was.
Speaker 5: That was rocky.
Speaker 2: That was rocky. That's when you did Rocky. Hey, tell me about Bardo's Pizza, Real quick.
Speaker 5: Barredols Pizza is Louisville style pizza, and folks, listen up, heads up, don't miss out on this. I buy several of these every single year. I'm talking about the Black Friday cal coming up next week. You get seventy dollars worth of barons for only fifty bucks by all kinds of cars. It's free money. You buy a fifty dollars gift card, they'll go give a twenty dollars certificate for free. The winds go in there because we were in there every week, so why not get free money. Take advantage of this. Barre Knows Black Friday, and while you're there, go ahead and drop off a toy for the toy drive. Barono's Pizza Louisville style pizza. Yeah, it's that good. Stick around. Top of the hour, Greg Galliott joins the show and we're talking about Santi Claus Papa Noel himself. How you can meet him. It's on the Way News Radio eight forty whas.
Speaker 1: This is not a Carl Kasper Customono show.
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 7: But I didn't want to come back with this.
Speaker 2: Oh you did?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 7: John played this the other morning? See if you know what this is? You know what this is?
Speaker 2: Is this a TV theme?
Speaker 5: It sounds like one, but it's not. What is this?
Speaker 7: It's Robbie Dupree hot rod Hearts. Remember the guy did steal away? This is the other hitt.
Speaker 1: Oh this is the other quote unquote over banging your heads on the rock station.
Speaker 7: I'm over here listening to the yacht rock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I got this guy's greatest hit yeah album.
Speaker 7: Oh, he had two. This is the second one, and then we never heard Yeah, dude, this is the second one.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 5: Hey, find out more about this song at www dot dot com.
Speaker 7: I'm laughing along with you because I do. It's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like a bad TV nineteen seventies.
Speaker 5: It really does.
Speaker 1: Uh right, at this point, the dog knocks over the dog.
Speaker 5: But they always had somebody for days. God said he found a Carl Casper show. I want to find a commercial. I want to find if there's anybody from Days of our Life. Here we go.
Speaker 7: You're close.
Speaker 5: All America. Falcon Cross.
Speaker 2: Six not one oh h nineteen eighty six Rock.
Speaker 1: Super Bowl Chick Extra, the Barretts, The honey Bee got e worse, The Honey Bears.
Speaker 7: Falcon Crest Star Falcon Crest. Who remembers that one?
Speaker 5: Hey, Gus, what's the difference between a Chicago Bears fan and Marty McFly.
Speaker 7: I'm afraid I don't know. I'm afraid to find.
Speaker 5: Out Marty McFly only went back to.
Speaker 2: Dude, all right, Uh, I.
Speaker 5: Want to thank Greg galliad for that joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an oldie, but a goodie for Greg Galliott.
Speaker 1: Elan and Elin sell your home for just one percent commission rate or buy a home for one percent commission rate. That's what they're doing for so new negotiation rules. They've been doing it for seven years though, so their old school's been around for forty six. Eland and Eedland, So take that reputation with you and they're they're a full service real estate brokerage. So give them a call five eight hundred, five nine twenty eight hundred or go to Edland dot com say you're home for one percent, non negotiable.
Speaker 2: That's the deal.
Speaker 1: Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty whas