Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I think, what if? And today, Oh, do we have a good one for you?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Definitely good, definitely interesting. Yeahs, probably like a hundred rabbit holes to.
Speaker 1: Go through, right, I was, And it's it's a bit different than other stuff that we've done. It's a bit more deep, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, oh yeah, well, I mean, I think the great thing about it though, is it's totally different from what we've done, but it's still, in my opinion, ties back to ocult system. Oh absolutely, Hence why it's on our show, right, And.
Speaker 1: I think that one thing that I find really fascinating about this subject is that I've seen researchers who have been doing this for a very long time, much longer than I have. Some guys who've been doing research for twenty years, and they haven't even heard about the subject that we're going to talk about today. And it's a pretty unknown operation or project or from the CIA, and it definitely includes occultism and a lot of different subjects that I guess would be considered paranormal. And so today we're going to be covering the Gateway experience and the CIA involvement with it.
Speaker 2: One thing I did want to say though, is I think though that the good thing about the mentioning occultism connected to this is that I would even think some people, unless they were really into occultism, probably wouldn't even notice the connections right at all. Like I see it, and you see it because we've practiced it and we actually know, like you know, the specific practices that have suggested in occultism. So I think this might even be you know, a little eye opening for some people to actually see exactly like what are some occult practices?
Speaker 1: Also, yeah, certainly, and that the CIA was and probably still is actively researching the occult in a very scientific way, and they are drawing conclusions of sort of how modern science is confirming the occult, you know, just the occult calls it something slightly different because you know these terms that the occult uses is hundreds, if not thousands of years old. So as the CIA sort of researches it, they're vindicating it or validating it. You're seeing things that were that are described in occult literature appear in the documents. So it's very very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's funny what I used to tell some people that my opinion of magic is when science and spirituality connect. Yeah, because I believe there is an actual science behind it also.
Speaker 1: Right, and I think that it's probably a lost science. I think that at one time.
Speaker 2: I think that's part of the occultism is actually explaining.
Speaker 1: Right, And you know that people's long ago probably had a very good understanding of the occult and to you know, to them, it was a science and still continues, you know exactly. But you know, one thing that and we'll get kind of more into it later, is I'm very interested now to kind of wonder where it is that these people so long ago who were writing the early documents, you know, the Hebrews that were destry describing ball of how they received that information, because they talk about it in the documents too, and it seems like the Hebrews were pretty ripe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of stuff that I noticed that I was just like, wow, this is just connects so much to yeah, my cultism. So I don't I don't mean to take of track.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say to a lot of people who maybe are not too familiar with the CIA, and they would say, well, what in the world would the CIA have any interest in this type of stuff? All right, isn't the CIA researching terrorism? Aren't they, you know, hunting down international drug smugglers? Yeah, they are, but they are also in very interested in other subjects. And it's important to remember kind of how the CIA started, and you know, they came out of the Operation paper Clip, which I'm sure some of our viewers might have heard about before, which was just essentially the United States government after World War Two began to recruit Japanese scientists along with German scientists to work on certain projects. So it's a dark fact of American history, but we definitely did recruit Nazi scientists and Japanese scientists who were really bad guys. And the research that they were doing in World War Two, the Japanese and the Germans revolved a lot around sort of torture, mind control, psychological investigations. A lot of our medical breakthroughs came that we have now, a lot of them are a result of some of the things that we learned because of the experiments that were done during World War Two. So essentially, the you know, the United States government takes a bunch of these scientists and they give them exemption and they pretty much tell them to report to Fort Dietrich in Maryland and to start doing research on seren gas and other chemicals and along the same around the same time, so we're talking about the fifties. You know, LSD is discovered in Switzerland, and you know, sort of before the CIA got the name CIA, they were called the OSS. And the CIA really wanted to kind of become their own entity because they wanted to do research about explicitly mind control. And so they did a couple of these early projects, such as like Operation Sea Spray and Bluebird, and then eventually, because of the success that they had in those projects, the US government was like, yep, let's form a CIA. And the CIA is formed and with the express goal of mind control. So it is important to remember that, you know, as the CIA was being founded, sure they had been doing research and other stuff, but they were very interested in mind control. And one of the early first projects you have is Project MK Ultra, well its original name is mk Naomi, and they were trying to figure out how that they could control people's minds. So that interesting. So the subjects you know that we'll talk about today, you can certainly see why the CIA was interested in it and wanted to learn more. So, yeah, we're talking about Operation Uh well it's not even operation, but they yeah, experience and the Gateway Experience was started by a gentleman by the name of Robert Monroe, so essentially he was doing this research. The CIA was interested. But mister Monroe, who started the Gateway Experience, he's got a pretty interesting history, definitely. So he was born in nineteen fifteen and he had this guy he was really interested in student sort of like human consciousness and research when out of body experience experiences. But his early life he was really involved with the NAA, so the National Aeronautic Association. He went to Ohio State and he studied pre med. He was really interested in broadcasting and it got involved, I think even bought a couple different like broadcast stations and things like that.
Speaker 2: So he was one of the founders of the Jefferson Cable Corporation.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, and I mean that's that's that's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 2: They even credit him for being the for coming up with the term out of body experience OBE.
Speaker 1: And that all started because of his kind of weird experiences that he was having when he was researching sleep learning. So he was he was saying that he thought it was possible that you could learn a lot of information in a very short amount of time just by sort of listening to information as you were sleeping. But then he had what he claimed was the first out of body experience for him, right, yes, and that was in that was in fifty eight, and he described it as you know, he was doing this sleep learning and he got paralysis and he started to sense all of this weird vibration and bright light, and he talks about in his book the Journey out of the Body.
Speaker 2: So now that happened, and when in nineteen fifty eight, you said, yeah, all right, so then I just want to read these two things. So now, prior to nineteen fifty eight, this guy. In nineteen fifty three, they had Monroe formed Ram Enterprise as a corporation that produced network radio programs, and they had as many as twenty eight programs monthly already. Yeah, And then in nineteen fifty six they created a research and development division to study the effects of various sound patterns on human consciousness, including the sleep state. Monroe was especially attracted to the concept of sleep learning. So I mean that's just shows. I mean, look how much stuff he What I find weird is that this guy was into broadcasting also, right, and then is associated with studying with specific sounds on human consciousness.
Speaker 1: Sure, and frequencies and yeah, frequency vibration is really important to the occult and I would say it's one of the natural laws, the law of vibration. Oh yeah, so you know, vibration, deeply occulted stuff. So he's already researching that and also involved in broadcasting at the same time, which is curious.
Speaker 2: You don't have to be totally honest with you. If you didn't think of the law of vibration in some other simple way, I don't even think you could even believe in practicing ritual magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 2: See like even some sort of small concept version of that, some basic idea of that. How how you would even justify it even really working at all?
Speaker 1: Right, I mean during rituals, vibration is such an important part. And I would even be able to notice that certain times in certain rituals where you remember, we could be able to get that vibration down perfectly vibrating that. Yeah, it's like you can if there's a sensation that happens, there's something.
Speaker 2: It almost feels like you're in tune with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right. So after he kind of did all of those things, he went on to form the Monroe Institute, and that was he formed that in I think it was eighty five, I'm not sure, but either way, he started to he started to know it was started in sixty two.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, that was yeah, Monroe Industries. Yep, you started in sixty two Virginia.
Speaker 1: Right, because it wasn't the Monroe Institute yet, it was Industries Industries.
Speaker 2: So now at that time in eineteen sixty two, was the CIA also in Virginia.
Speaker 1: Well, they were. They were definitely in Fort Dietrich, which is not far that's in Maryland. And while okay, so during that time period, you know of of sort of like the late fifties, we're getting into the earlier sixties. You know, the CIA was doing the mk ultra experiments at Fort Dietrich and they were essentially exposing people to copious amounts of LSD and they would kind of do a lot of research similar to what Monroe was doing by exposing them to vibrations or Honestly, I would say that MK Ultra as a CIA operation was more portrait though.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I think it was a lot harder on people this than this thing is right, psychologically and physically.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they were really kind of stretching the boundaries to see when the human mind would break or what was behind the human mind. I mean they were doing some really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly, it's the best way to say it, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And so yeah, he goes on, you know, starts the Monroe Institute, and he develops a system that he thinks is you know, really effective of sort of doing the sleep learning or expanding and exploring human consciousness with these different frequencies. And the way that he even built this program was that he he brought a bunch of different people from different different expertise together and that's how they sort of built the Monroe the Gateway experience with a bunch of people perfect it, learned what worked and what didn't. And then that's sort of after that's when they started the Institute, is they realized what they were doing was very effective, and what they were doing were these out of body experiences where people would try to go into past lives maybe go into different times, different you know, past present, future, learned from their past lives, you know, altered states of consciousness, and a lot of it was, you know, hypnosis based. A lot of it was you're being exposed to various frequencies in one left ear, but yet in the right ear you're being exposed to another frequency. And they developed what they called hemi sync, which was figuring out how to allow the information that was being presented to the listener passed to the left hand side of the brain, because the left hand side of the brain filters out a lot of things that to the right hand side. So they wanted to figure out how to bridge that gap and make it so that the information that the participant was listening to was entering into the right hand side of the brain, which is more of the subconscious side of the brain. Right, it's not, it's less of the analytical side of the brain. The left is the analytical side of the brain.
Speaker 2: I remember even reading like through the documents and stuff or whatever it was that I think there was a might have been neither an assessment or maybe it was something a doctor had said that it seems like at some point, somehow people started kind of like whatever they didn't quite understand, whatever was like normally right side brain thinking, the left side of the brain started to come up with its own ideas of deciphering that. Basically, yeah, because it's because you're not really in your right hand side of the brain that much, so now it's going to have to go to the left. And once it goes to the left, that's just going to kind of make up whatever you can really think of to make sense even and it could be completely.
Speaker 1: Off exactly right, because it's trying to analyze it.
Speaker 2: It's trying to analyze something it has nothing, it doesn't really understand at all.
Speaker 1: And to me, the whole left hand, right hand side of the brain, Oh my goodness. Right, yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 2: That's that's exactly what it's all about to.
Speaker 1: Me, right, I mean to occultist out there who are listening, you know, you're this is the analogy of balance, you know, ying and yang, you know, the the alchemical process of trying to perfect the man so that you are essentially bringing both sides of your brain together and having harmony or unity. Essentially, I would say, is the occultist one of their main goal of an occultist is is Hemi sink. It's just called something else tip for yep, Yeah, pretty much right, because you know, the basic theory is that when you're living in one side of the brain without there being unity between the two, then you are off balance. So you know, they they really perfected this Hemi sink. You know, the technology and the research that they were doing to the point that in nineteen seventy eight, the US Military evaluated the Monroe Institute, so they were curious about what Monroe was doing. The CIA, of course probably had its ears up because they were doing MK ultra type res search. So in nineteen seventy eight, the military evaluates the Monroe Institute, and that was done by the Department of the Army.
Speaker 2: Now maybe I'm wrong, but didn't they kind of just find out about it and just like kind of just inserted somebody in there, Like that's what I almost got out of, like how they even did the review.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they sent their they initially evaluated it, but I kind of I'm guessing sending officers there for the OBE training. They did that in seventy eight, and then in eighty three they did it again and sent even more officers to the Monroe Institute to undergo the Hemi Sink type of training.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think the first analysis was almost kind of like, yeah, just try to get in there and tell us what.
Speaker 1: Happens, right, So they definitely were doing that to try and figure out if it was bunk, if it was kind of phony, if it was maybe a cult, if it was real at all. In seventy eight, but in eighty three when they sent officers again, that is when they wrote the analysis and an assessment of the Gateway process. So this is the Department of Defense, the military, the Department of the Army, the US Army Intelligence and Security Command out of Fort Meade in Maryland. They were sending people to the Monroe Institute go to this training. They figured out this is legit, and they said, well, we need to write an analysis of this. We need to break this down and explain what's happening here. Because they would continue to research the CIA would and Department of Army, et cetera. They would continue to research this for decades and they would go on to use it for decades as well, various different things that had different project names. But the most important thing I would say about the legitimacy of the Gateway Experience is the analysis and the assessment of what the CIA in the Department the Army said, Because again, this isn't you know, us kind of telling you that this is we think maybe this is real or something. Again, this is the CII.
Speaker 2: The government's saying it's real.
Speaker 1: Right, this is their analysis of it.
Speaker 2: Before we get intoday, I just want to read something that I had that I thought was interesting about the Hemi SYNH thing. Now you're saying that they got involved in one eighty three, right.
Speaker 1: The military. Yeah, they claim in seventy eight.
Speaker 2: Oh, seventy eight, Okay, that's what it was. In nineteen seventy five. At that point, Monroe had already registered a first of a bunch of patents ensuring the audio techniques that are used in the the Hemi sync thing, which is basically what the CIA want to go check up on. Like that's basically his program. And it already had a trademarked brand name by then, and they had it was like pretty much a you already an established thing at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they were doing out of body experiences in the Gateway Experience already before the CIA and the Department of the Army even got there.
Speaker 2: The more advanced stuff, I think near the end of the HEMI SINC Manual on the tapes, I think is different versions of I think like remote viewing, and like one of them is remote viewing by and out of body experience, right, and yeah, they I think that's like one of the more like that's like one of the more advanced parts of this.
Speaker 1: Would be that. Yeah, in Monroe, if you go back and hear sort of how he talked about those last stages of the out of body experience and you know, using remote viewing to travel through time and space or even outside of time and space. The goal in the Monroe Institute was to learn things about yourself in order to become more.
Speaker 2: Profoundly right right, Yeah, it does state that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then the CIA was like, wait, you said what you can travel through time and space? What say what? So, yeah, they sent a bunch of their guys there and they researched, they living hell out of it, and then they wrote a very long and I would say thorough analysis of it in nineteen eighty three, and the United States public would not see these documents at all, unaware that these big type of operations were even going on until its release in two thousand and three. Yeah, so I guess it would probably be it'd be cool to start to kind of get into what what does that document say? What does the CIA, Department of Defense Army documents say about Gateway?
Speaker 2: They say a whole lot about it, actually, and they and they seem to agree with that it works by far right.
Speaker 1: And the person who was the guy who was responsible for doing the analysis of this was Wayne m McDonald, and he was the he was the commander of the U. S Army Operational Group and Fort Meade.
Speaker 2: And there's a rather link the review too.
Speaker 1: It was And so I'll just read you sort of what it says here. On the first page. It says that this is again the commander talking back to the operational command. It says, you have asked me to provide an assessment of the Gateway experience in terms of its mechanics and ultimate practicality. As I set out to fulfill that tasking, it soon became clear that in order to assess the validity and practicality of the Gateway process, I needed to do enough supportive research and analysis to fully understand how and why this process works frankly, Sir, that proved to be extremely involved in a very difficult business. Initially, based on conversations with a physician who took the Gateway training with me, had I had recourse to biomedical models developed by a man named I told Bentov to obtain information concerning the physical aspects of the process. Then I found it necessary to delve into various sources for information concerning them concerning quantum mechanics. In order to be able to describe the nature and function of human consciousness, I had to be able to construct a scientifically valid and reasonably lucid model of how consciousness functions under the influence of the brain hemispheric synchronization technique employed by the Gateway process. Once this was done, the next step involved resource to theoretical physics in order to explain the character of time space and its dimensions and the means by which human consciousness can expand and transcend it and achieving the Gateway objectives. Finally, I found it necessary to use physics to bring the whole phenomenon of out of body states into a language of physical science, to remove the stigma of its connotations, and to put it in a frame of reference suitable for objective assessment.
Speaker 2: I love how you said to remove the occult connotations. Yeah, that he put that in there. I remember reading that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he just in that very first paragraph he's he's saying it works. We want to remove the occult connotation. We wanted to prove it scientifically in order for it to be more more practical, so that we can understand it, you know, and use it. I mean, right there there, cult is in the very first paragraph. And this is talking about you know, quantum mechanics and you know, physics, and and trying to them knowing what they knew, but they were trying to explain how it was working.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was going to read something that he wrote in here. It says under gateway and hemi hemi sync mm hmm. This is from the same guy. What differentiates the Gateway experience from forms of meditation is its use of the hem sync technique, which is defined in a monograph by Monroe Institute's trainer Melissa Jagger as a state of consciousness defined when the EEG patterns of both hemispheres a simultaneous simultaneously equal an amplitude and frequency.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Then she also says audio techniques developed by Bob Monroe can induce and sustain HEMI sync with the Institute's basic Focused three tapes, which Focus three. If you to look through it is like kind of like still basic stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh then it.
Speaker 2: Just basically and then then somebody I think there was somebody. There was somebody who was like a zen master and said that this was like what took him twenty years to get could be done in like a fifteen minutes if once you know what you're doing with this stuff exactly.
Speaker 1: And it so much revolves around that that certain certain tones being exposed to the ears that produces this this hemisphink. This it's like synchronization of the brain. And it says in the one of the third bullet points, it says that you are not you are not thinking, you are merely being logical. The physics of altered human consciousness deals with the conceptualization that are not easily grasped or visualized exclusively into the context of ordinary left brain linear thinking. So they explain that you know, during our waking life, everything is filtered through the left hand side of the brain, and they go on to explain how the right brain is the intuitive side, and and how you know, in order for them to kind of have this this whole thing, possibly you're the only way is if you have the left hand and right hand side sync together, your your brain waves are literally in harmony with each other.
Speaker 2: And that even goes into like something with the what is that called the lineman or whatever it is that's in between the two things like that has to like the way they described it almost swear to god, is I kind of like as that being the veil really yew, that almost has to like I think, vibrate and sink so they can both.
Speaker 1: Work right, and then it even and I'll find it.
Speaker 2: You know what's funny that that's called the lineman. But then secret societies have a laman, which is like this simple thought. I was like, is that like a playoff of words somehow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because that's what the Oto has.
Speaker 2: They have a lomen, which is that you know that reptilian eye looking thing or whatever shape you want to cool it. There was actually a thing that I wanted to read that was right not too long after what I just read that explains also how this works a little bit more that I thought was a total occult reference. Also, how I could show a cult reference to it was did you read the part where I said lamp versus laser when it's talking about like basically like fine tuning. Yeah, yeah, Melissa Jagger, this was another person that was involved with this stuff. Use a metaphor to help clarify the process involved in the use of HEMI sync in the Gateway experience, she points out that the human mind in its natural state may be likened to an ordinary lamp, which expends energy in the forms of both heat and light, but it's chaotic, it's like going all over the place. Basically, what they're getting at is that with this stuff, you'll be able to fine tune that and like maybe actually like do specific stuff with it, will like concentrate on specific things. Goes on to say, the mind can then bring itself into synchronization with more sophisticated and rarefied energy levels in the universe.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: Now, if you've ever looked at and I have a bunch of them, I could put them up on any of the Hermit cards. Whenever they're holding the lamp there. I have never seen an actual flame in the lamp. It's always like some glowing orb or it could be like some glowing hexagram, but it's never an actual flame. It looks more of like a light or a beam.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Never seen an actual flame in any of those lamps.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I mean unless it's like one of those like you know, not you know what, an oracle card or some shit like that where it's just all artsy shit. But like some like reputable tarot decks, I don't think there's a flame in any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the Hermit card, I mean, that's associated with wisdom, that's associated with you know, sort of that's.
Speaker 2: Like a top card too, you know, if you wanted to that'd be like for a magician, that's like, you know, something to aspire to exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then that card is all about gaining the wisdom of you know, balancing yourself so that you are able to see things in a different light, right, so you're able to control your your mind and your body and your emotions so that you become a more complete person, so you better understand yourself, you know, know thyself, and that you know the wisdom is represented by the light, you know, seeking the light. And then it's again, these are the metaphors that are used in the occult. They're they're breaking down the metaphor in a scientific way here.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, that's what was so mind blowing about this to.
Speaker 1: Me, right, And one thing I wanted to read here. It says that that as they were doing an assessment of the system, they felt that it was necessary, after having complete analysis, to point out that the resulting conclusions do not do any violence to fundamental mainstream or either Western or Eastern belief systems. So they when they were researching the Gateway experience, the CIA and other groups they were they were not there. They were trying to investigate different religions, different belief systems and pool things from each one so that it could help them better understand from a scientific standpoint, because a lot of messages are sort of all the same between religions, they just have a different way of saying it. You know. They really got into like the hypnosis part of the Gateway experience. They want to understand. The CIA wanted to understand what hypnosis, how it played a role in the Hemi sync. And so they have a whole outline here and maybe we could put a picture of it up for our viewers. But the Cia has got it's a cross section of the brain, and it breaks down how the motor and sensory cortex are connected with the lateral ventricles. And they talk about how when the hemi synk occurs, like you were talking about with the heart again, another symbol is so important to be a cult the heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I totally for sure have thought that it's always been in a cult symbol, but even after reading this stuff, I find it even more.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean absolutely, because this document says that under the right conditions that certain ventricles of the brain and the heart, when exposed to certain tones, will begin to syncopate with each other and come into unison. And that literally like a certain I think a unit with the what you saw the lamit opens up and then able to flow into different ventricles that would not normally be used. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, that's why I think that starts getting into the hole, crossing the veil and occultism. Yeah yeah, And then I mean you mean this even if when you start getting into I don't know how how how real and Nokia magic may have been, but I mean I have seen other forms of magic where it's almost like you know, now, you have, you know, when you start doing certain things as all these specific kind of pinpointed areas to go to do, which I start start to wonder, is that, uh are you really just talking about parts of the brain to to uh contact for this type of experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, and.
Speaker 2: Just different chambers of the right hand side of the.
Speaker 1: Brain, right, And I mean, and if we were to go into they address all all the different effects of the you know that hypnosis and the different quadrants of the brain. And but if we were to cover all that, we would be here for hours. But I we will definitely uh leave a link for this document in the description. I mean, this document is it's incredible. And he even talks about how you know, how the right hand side of the brain and the right or the left hand side of the brain and the eyes and the way that you perceive a light and patterns and just you know, position of the the corete x and like cerebral positioning, and I mean they get.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. What I got out of it too, is the whole point of the HEMI sync is getting your whole body's vibrational to basically lower so then to match the Earth's vibration.
Speaker 1: Right right, there's even parts of this stuff that's supposed.
Speaker 2: To the vibrational thing that like in your brain is even supposed to change how loud your heartbeat what is going to be also because then that's sound vibrating through your body, like this actually is meant to even change that for the lower part of your body for you to come in tune with the is it seven and seven seven to seven point five hurts to resonate with the Earth's vibration.
Speaker 1: And there we had seven seven is in the occult very holy number. You know, it's considered a very special number, and you have to wonder them. The reason why the seven was so prevalent in the occult is is because of this hidden meaning. You know, A says here that in so in this technique. In so they're talking about transcendental meditation, and they're talking about how transcendental meditation is sort of like an early way of or more like like you said, you know these zen masters who study their whole life, and still they don't get some of them don't even get that far, no matter how hard that they try. But yet in just a couple of minutes they're able to achieve this and it says here that the reason why is because there seems to be a creation of acoustical standing waves in the cerebral ventricles, which are then conducted to the gray matter in the cortex of the right side of the brain. As a result, these waves will stimulate and eventually polarize the cortex in such a way that it will tend to conduct a single a signal along the humunculous So, you know, they explain here sort of how the vibration and the different tones and frequencies will begin to sink the brain. So they're giving a scientific analysis to hemisync. And then they go ahead and they switch topics a little bit, because what they begin to talk about of why the hemisink is so important is because that once So I'll go ahead and read for everybody just a list two bullet points that they have here, and then we'll go ahead and I'll finish up this episode and we'll save the next four for next week. But this will give you a good idea as to sort of where all this goes in the future. So they say that in addition to being so, they explain as being as you are steadily exposed to higher levels of frequency and amplitude that you actually begin to syncopate with the Earth's electromagnetic sphere, is what they say. And they say the human body creates a surprisingly powerful carrier wave to assist the mind in the communication activity with other human bind human minds similarly tuned. Before our explanation can proceed any further, it is essential to define the mechanism by which the human mind exercises the function known as consciousness, to describe the way in which that consciousness sort of deuces or translates the stimuli that it receives. So it says the first point which needs to be made is that two terms matter and energy tend to be misleading if taken to indicate two different states of existence in the material world as we know it. You know, they're talking about matter itself, and says that indeed, if the term matter is taken to mean a solid substance, as opposed to energy, which is understood to me in a force of some sort, then the use of the former is entirely misleading. Science now knows that both electrons which spin in the energy field located around the nucleus of the atom, and the nucleus itself are made of nothing more than oscillating energy grids. Solid matter in the strict construction of the atom simply does not exist. Solid matter in the strict construction of the term simply does not exist. Rather, atomic structure is composed of oscillating energy fields. Talks about how these different fields. You know, it gives you an entire breakdown of the different fields, ten to the twenty two herds, ten to fifteen herts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I was gonna say, Even the whole thing behind magic is really manipulating energy. Right, If they're saying that everything is just basically vibrational energy and there really is nothing that's actually solid, well, I mean, there you go. That's the whole thing about magic then, right, is being able to control all.
Speaker 1: That yep, and frequency and you know, dimensional physics. I mean, we're really getting deep into it now, we're deep down the shitter. But like I mean, this is this is what the occult would translate into. You know, we are living on this vibrationable plane, the third dimension, but it is possible to go to a higher dimension, the fourth dimension. And you know, so one and someone and that is what's illustrated in the Tree of Life.
Speaker 2: This is basically a scientific explanation of this stuff, in my opinion, Yeah, the whole, the whole thing behind the mystery of mysteries if you know how to read you know, the cabala right, or have had experiences to be able to translate into it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they even say that you're the patterns of the way that you think affect me as a whole. I mean, the energy grids interact, and you know that is why you have so much intention in the occult, you know, ritualism in the occult.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're I think that's as a lot, you know, a lot to do with, you know, just telling beginners to start with meditations basically like how we soar in the beginning, I mean, just to get to resonate with the Earth's vibrational field, you would have to you know, be pretty pretty good with meditation already, right, And that's like the first thing that anybody who knows anything about magic or actually practices it or has like a good system going, they will all tell you, as boring as this is going to sound, spend your first few months just learning how to meditate before you do anything else, because that's how important it really is in magic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that in the intention or even be able to being able to clear the mind totally. And you know, for a magician, I mean, so much of our magic is revolves around intention, intention, intention, intension, And it really doesn't matter what type of magic you're doing. The intention, the will is the important part, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in clearing your mind completely. Like that's kind of like more in my opinion, more of like actual like like really gangster type of meditation. Yeah, but and not just focusing on the same type of thought most people may not realize as a form of meditation or focusing on a specific shape in your head or a specific color, you know, So you don't even have to be all that great of like some experience you know, advanced meditation type person. You just have to be able to at least hold a thought of something. It doesn't have to be nothing, it'd be something which is a lot easier than nothing. And that will even make breakthroughs for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, And I mean this document right here, what's so funny about this is is that it's saying that my thoughts affect you, and your thoughts affect me, and our thoughts affect everyone else, and that doesn't that now explain why the world is in the state that it is. I mean, the people who know this information, they're using it to achieve goals because look at the way that the world is, you know, our world is being pointed in our futures and like a certain path now because of the thought patterns of people.
Speaker 2: They obviously know what they're doing and how to do it just reading.
Speaker 1: And probably how to influence the masses to get certain thought patterns. So you know, so many thought patterns going that it determines what path the future kind of goes down, you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that you know, that's just sort of the first couple pages of the Gateway Experience, the analysis by the CIA, And next week we will pick it back up and to give you a sort of a little you know, sneak into where this document goes. The next subject that this document covers is called the consciousness matrix. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that was pretty good, man, some pretty interesting shit for sure, I guess. So people will wrap that up here and as always, like I say at the end of every video, if you like to pres like subscribe, pass it on. Oh and that we do have a GAB TV channel now you can check us out on add to the comments. You can, you know, wherever you see it posted, throw something up, add to it if you want.
Speaker 1: And if any yeah, like if anybody has done research on this specifically this document too, definitely reach out to us, because I mean, they're they're talking about really heavy stuff here, and we don't want it to We don't try and make it seem scientific or boring or like to you know, like that nerdy. But I mean, this is the way that the CIA is describing this stuff, so it sort of gives us a more scientific approach to understanding the occult. So anybody out there knows, maybe it's like an expert in any of those fields, reach out to us.
Speaker 2: Yes, definitely please, And that wraps it up right there, I guess, until the next one.