Speaker 1: Yes, what's up, goes, But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is it? How is everyone doing? Had the switch? Because? Yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is ever wool to day? M give me one bed guys?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Ye, uh, what's up? How's everybody doing? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Mhm h.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: Like the stream? Y'all? Share the stream y'all? If you guys kid like the stream, soup to the channel, please sou to the channel? Please?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: M hmm, All right, listen, I say I'm cool with it, act like I'm on face some thought still linger. Instead, I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind.
Speaker 4: I see I trust the press.
Speaker 6: I say I'm letting it rise. I still check the door locks to night. I say, I'm all good. I don't need much to win the piece of work editions again, I see I love it off with silence.
Speaker 4: His heart in the crowd and say I know who I am. No need to explain.
Speaker 2: He's the thing.
Speaker 5: Some days I still wrestle the names.
Speaker 2: It's deeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I hope everyone stands. Say what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 3: How a lot of that bet.
Speaker 1: What's up? Hold on, let me throw a discord. Yeah, I went to stream yard just to make this person happy, and then they don't want to show up. So what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? Oh? Yeah, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is dans see.
Speaker 2: Yah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, m hm oh guys, hoo hoo.
Speaker 7: Give me one bit of guys. What's up guys? You probably hey, yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? There's me the new persons in as me by I guess mmm, let's get some work do.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Oh he's h mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Let's speak it would speak speak h yeah, right, all right, yeah, what's up? Hey, guys? He is do mm sold speed sol speed.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 4: Oh listen.
Speaker 8: This was for d live the ghost platform, still trying to break dobt you with a revolution, but you just to see it started in seventeen with big blockchain dreams zero come for creators. Yeah that's what it seemed, beauty pie hop, dumb the sky hop for a minute, then reality hit You turned into a dumpster fire remitted switch change more times in the politician lives dement to Leno, the Trump broke pick a side of it, tore him about you when nineteen said with a few but are you delivered?
Speaker 9: Was lag bugs?
Speaker 4: If you were you was.
Speaker 5: Now it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Seat you're still out.
Speaker 5: Here posting that he knew yet while your view what.
Speaker 8: Counselor was then my grandma's bed fed one hundred percent to creators couplex on the pitch.
Speaker 5: But when nobody's watching that, payy, it's just the glitch.
Speaker 10: You became a spot.
Speaker 8: Where the band ones ran the high extremeist conspiracy clowns, neo Nazi pride cat for the ride streams, donations, rolling in live what Twitching Kicks said.
Speaker 4: Now, fam we got guidelines.
Speaker 2: Tight knit community.
Speaker 10: Now it's coach act, no chain.
Speaker 8: But where the where this takes you get amplified? No what contained your discovery resemble? Wilgo Rhythm broke in in Dusty. Your homepase looks like it hasn't been updated.
Speaker 4: It is twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Trust me, let me coins you whatever your crypto trash was called, nobody's catching Now it's basically started extremely centralized, like it's some moral high ground.
Speaker 5: But decentralized just means nobody's around.
Speaker 8: Twitch takes the cut, but at least they got service that work. You crash mid stream while some dudes yelling by merch YouTube got the vod's kit, got the drama and spice.
Speaker 5: Deel I got crickets in the black chain.
Speaker 4: That's on life support nights.
Speaker 5: So here's the dead straight backs.
Speaker 8: No cap, you had to shot, you fumbled the bag man, promise the world, deliver the laggy ghost town that you're just that one that everybody forgot about.
Speaker 2: Dean.
Speaker 8: I'm hacking it up, Lord God, thank you Black. You gonna stream your bulls drink Yes, clap.
Speaker 4: Go back to being pitt s.
Speaker 8: It's weird side project battle real streamers in freamus, stay mad, stay wreck, Mike drop, Mike drop.
Speaker 2: Drop you okay, y.
Speaker 3: Y y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bought what's up? Riss m hm hm.
Speaker 5: H h.
Speaker 1: H. I hope everybody is there, safe.
Speaker 10: From the streets of Barnimal where the crabs their esteem just right comes a con.
Speaker 4: And quit the mind.
Speaker 5: Ready for the fight.
Speaker 10: Any topic in of time, no subject is too high, politics or current events will give it all. These guides, straight.
Speaker 4: Talking, fearless soul with jokes are cut like knives.
Speaker 10: Tom Myers takes the stage and comes.
Speaker 2: A line.
Speaker 10: On top Miers versus the rest of the world. No apologies, no backing down. This flag is unfurled. From the Lucastello room to the standing in NYC, He's tackled in the taboo setting, laughter, free Hall, Knight, zoom ix, Best, the most Far and why Tom's got the quips with that Meryl and Prime. He grew up in the Metro Observation Shop and King turned them into punchlines meaning everything you've seen over thirty states in Canada, DC in the mix, from Vegas World Series to Charms City, Fix, walk Onsome, Beeping down the Cards, ring enactings on TVVA, stand Up His Kingdom, Wild and.
Speaker 4: Controversy, free.
Speaker 10: Host some serious the rest of the world.
Speaker 1: No apology, no backing down the flag.
Speaker 5: It's fertile.
Speaker 10: From the Lucastellar room to the standing NYC, He's tackling the taboos, set and lapping, free Pall, sign zoom my expstor full starting.
Speaker 4: Wild Times, God, the Quick us with.
Speaker 1: That everything, Pride.
Speaker 5: Hosting the pie.
Speaker 9: Jash, We guess from near and far, commodings, activists, raising enother bars of home comics, battling that fan in Friends to four albums apology coming through words.
Speaker 4: Of master struggles.
Speaker 1: Hold on Detroit, Detroit, Troy Mixture, do oh Detroit. Hey, what's up Detroit?
Speaker 5: Hello? Hello, Jake?
Speaker 1: Hey you Herbert the Great?
Speaker 4: Yay, I'm here too.
Speaker 5: Twenty five minutes. It's twenty five minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but way I was before, but pick Rolls wanted me to change to stream yard. But what's up? What's up Herbert in Detroit?
Speaker 4: Not much? Not much, Jake, you know, just hanging out being cool like I always am. And I'm about to I'm about to hang my h w O banner her in the Great Banner.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, Detroit, I'm actually going to be having Rob Wrechek on my show.
Speaker 5: See hello to all the viewers across the nation and around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me you.
Speaker 4: Tell you radio guy man, that's awesome. Are you a radio guy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I just I just play one on the radio. No, I'm not. I had a radio show in nineteen eighty WPHS Warren.
Speaker 1: You're old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really old.
Speaker 4: Oh cheeze Jake, Dan, Jake'd be nice.
Speaker 5: No, I don't take offense. I'm not one of those. I don't take I'm older than smooth Buckman.
Speaker 4: I know well, I was born in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 5: So wow, by the way, you're Herman the Great.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's me, Herman the Great.
Speaker 5: I don't know of you. Where are you are? Are you primarily a Jake a Jake channel person?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean when Jake and I are talking.
Speaker 11: Musical here's the thing, her the reason why we got somebody's characters.
Speaker 12: Oh, you're like giggle Pickles and.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait, wait wait, Jake, I won't take credit for Gigle Giggle Pickles that you found her on d Live Giggle Pickles. Yeah, don't, don't. Don't follow me for hey, hey, you know here, here's the thing, Detroit. Here's here's the thing. Hermer's a pussy ass bitch.
Speaker 5: Wait, your your name is Herman the Great? Yeah, that's me right, you're you're calling yourself a name.
Speaker 4: Us bitch once he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wouldn't be on a panel.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't one of his panels.
Speaker 5: That's because you're being an asshole, Jake. I've been blocked on Jake's channel.
Speaker 4: Man, you have has he called you?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 4: He said? Fuck you yet a fifteen or twenty he told me to.
Speaker 1: I came in.
Speaker 5: When I first came in, Jake called me because I just kind of came in like, oh my god, there's more moderators here than there are than there are viewers. And Jake was like, hey, don't say that.
Speaker 1: You know he listens. It's cool. But here's the thing. Is also I think that I think radio is dying.
Speaker 4: It's going to go back on the radio. Are you here radio radio type video? Listen to Jake? Video killed the radio star. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: And actually I heard Cuba list is shut down business.
Speaker 4: I heard day twenty five got built out, Jake? That is that true? Oh he didn't get built out of jail. I thought I'd build him out.
Speaker 1: Damn shut up. He's got he's got days Jill for breaking.
Speaker 4: Is it true that you Is it true that you emailed cow put like one hundred thousand times? Jake? He said, you emailed them like at least ten times. Well, I don't know who I Actually I used to know Cap before he was on YouTube, So yeah, I do know him. He's a piece of ship. Yeah, it's actually true.
Speaker 12: How did you know him?
Speaker 1: He was on a he was doing like a radio like showok radio.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, block talk Yeah, he's on blocktalk radio. Yeah. I heard him on the first he was a he was a isn't he a Cowboy fan? Or am I thinking of somebody else?
Speaker 1: He is a Cowboys fan?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See, oh ship, I know caw pup man. I've known him for years. He used to be honest.
Speaker 11: He's the reason why I had the vikings played over the top of my door. Really so, so here's a rid that that got me a bunch of stuff and said that to me, Yeah, told me, but told me to say that.
Speaker 4: To me. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me, Detroit?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: How am I just changed my microphone? Am I good?
Speaker 1: Let me take let me take you try.
Speaker 4: I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: You cannot.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding. I'm kidding you. I'm kidding. I'm just being stupid.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: But people are saying, because here's the thing, because there's budget cuts. I'm heard here that CBS CBS Sports Radio died, there's no more cb CBS Sports Radio.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's true, Jake. I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think you're gonna that's actually true.
Speaker 4: They're gonna cut out their radio station, Jake, and they're not going to broadcast sports at.
Speaker 1: All because they're going to something else Wood Sport, West West.
Speaker 4: Westwood One. That's all by CBS though, Jake, so still it's still a CBS thing.
Speaker 5: He was on Westwood one really his first job after after he was fired, he was on it. He had a little cubicle at Westwood one. It was called in New York, right, And they give him like one microphone and like two chairs. And it only had it for like what a month or two and he was out of there. You remember that.
Speaker 11: I remember watching By the Way on my rubble when I have the by the Way, I want to say this. It's like people, I just wanted to scream to just get keep the because I haven't screamed. The only stream that I was on Chad stream earlier today.
Speaker 5: Chad you you were that's right, you were on chat with Chad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I got so aggravated with the chat.
Speaker 11: I told him the tack four and people were pissed. Here's the thing because they kept calling me an our card.
Speaker 5: Well, you were reading the free chat, right, you need to not read the free chat, especially when you're on a show. You know, that's distracting.
Speaker 4: But let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question, Jake, and I think you know the answer this question, Detroit. Let me ask us question, Jake. I don't think you're that, But do you think you're that? Because if you don't think you're that, then then fuck them. Fuck them. Yeah, I'm just saying you're not. That's not who you are, Jake, So fuck him. And by the way, the chat people on the on that kind of ship you Chad Zumac is a is a poor man's uh ship? I don't know, David, Yeah, pretty yeah, Okay, thank you for the help there, Detroit. I appreciate that. But so like he's worth he's worth a ship anyway, So you know, don't and don't read the chat on there because those people are probably you know, gonna try to get with you, you know, get at you and beat you up and call you all these names. Jake, Don't let people do that.
Speaker 1: That's the est you ever said to me.
Speaker 4: I know, I usually say really horrible things to Jake. I really I call him piece of ship. Nothing like I've known Jake Jake, can you tell Detroit? How you?
Speaker 1: So? Here's the thing.
Speaker 11: I went on a panel show that I went on a panel and they were getting up all the herban had to come save my ass.
Speaker 4: I had to. Yeah, it was was it greamy wacky fire me CV and.
Speaker 5: I think I've never heard of any of those people. This is like a different realm. This is like the sector or something different. Is it pro wrestling people?
Speaker 11: This was another platform called d law decized law that it's a it's but the als like it's going to ship.
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, Jake, you still talk about it, Jake.
Speaker 1: I still talk about it because.
Speaker 4: It's a platform that Jake hates, and then he still talks about it. I think it's fine. That's called being a hypocrite there, Jake.
Speaker 5: That's the thing is that Jake knows more about streaming than I do by maybe ten times.
Speaker 4: He knows more about a lot of things, Jake. Jake is smarterer than people give him credit for. He knows everything about pro wrestling. Don't even try to fool him, Jake. What about I have a fush for you, Jake about pro wrestling. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: What do you think what did you did you see Randy Orton's heel turn coming?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Was that like expected for you?
Speaker 5: I'll hit you with two pro wrestling questions that you won't be able to answer for.
Speaker 1: First first and also the you gotta believe a he'll turns coming because here's the thing, because you know it's gonna be Tony Brush. Cony's a Cony's a face.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and he became a heel. He turned heel on Friday.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Is Kevin Brendan a heelish face or a face ish heel?
Speaker 11: I gotta say he's he's he's a heel's face. And I think I think, by the way, there's some I don't believe Chad Zumba pitcher.
Speaker 1: I think it's just some bullshit.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: I think it's just he's done it before where he says he's weeks later he gets this patreo of that.
Speaker 5: I don't do it, doing it doing it to grift.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm trying to get super tense and here's here's my patand hey, you hear something funny. That's the reason why I always have when when I upload audios.
Speaker 1: It goes to five different place, goes to Cofi Patreona buying a coffee substat streaker and also my my locals.
Speaker 5: Oh those aren't streaming platforms. Those are just places audio people can go to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're by Amazon wish list.
Speaker 1: You have that.
Speaker 11: I have my throat, I have all of my leaks, are all my about, my about page, all about page. Because I had here's I put my wistless and I used to throw down because Amazon whistless is a little bit wish washing. Amazon is a little bit whish washing, and with some of the of things that they're implementing and.
Speaker 5: Ship, are you going to hack a Mania three?
Speaker 1: No, I'll go, I'll go. I'll go to hack maybe three or four or five?
Speaker 12: They have five?
Speaker 5: Did you say, yes, you are going?
Speaker 1: I'll try. But I had to be the first time I leave the state, the state for northern state, the roommate w won't travel with a plane.
Speaker 5: You have to go with the roommate.
Speaker 1: I have to go with some bard by.
Speaker 11: Jake because because of travel because uh, I understand, I have to have somebody with me.
Speaker 5: But I got nobody wants to travel alone. Even Killy wouldn't go across the country. She was willing to go with a random stranger riding along with her. Remember that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, by the way, did I tell you that that Darren and Katy sent me about five days away from.
Speaker 1: Do you hear me?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: That Derek's a big dork, putting you in the big dork.
Speaker 5: What about them? They did something?
Speaker 1: They sent me five things awafers in the bail through Amazon.
Speaker 12: By the way, have you.
Speaker 11: I just want to also say thank you so much. I thought you were so when I first met you, I thought that you were Kevin Burnard supporter.
Speaker 1: I thought you were coming after me.
Speaker 5: I think, well, I love I love that Misery loves Company.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been blocked for four years, so I can't. I'm glad because I would have probably contributed one thousand dollars by now. So you saved me money by blocking me.
Speaker 11: But here's the thing, it's also you know, I just want to say this. I would have you know, it's hard to get it's hard to get stuttered in drawa to do anything instead of a draw's telling everybody he owes people, but he he. I've been on his show twice in the last few days. A few weeks Chad owes me a futrip around the around the hoard.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, I know.
Speaker 1: ESPO copyrighted us turned around the hoard. Hebe Are you still there?
Speaker 5: Did Chad?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm still hasn't paid me yet.
Speaker 1: Chad hasn't paid me. None of the guy has paid me.
Speaker 5: Did he say he was going? He said he would do my show, he would do your show. Bring sign him on the link.
Speaker 1: He might be a sleep he it's it's right now, it's about two thirty.
Speaker 5: Am you mean he might be he might be passed out? Am I right? Or am I right?
Speaker 1: He's not.
Speaker 11: He's not so, he's sober. He's got sober after after cussing up out.
Speaker 1: Of a jeo on that show that.
Speaker 5: It's hard to get sober.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think that old I think his old lady's telling him to stop stopped. That fake girlfriend is.
Speaker 5: I guess external fact. Maybe herman can add to this. External things can make you quit a drug or alcohol, But really you're probably more likely to quit if you just do it on your own wholeheartedly. And I don't, I don't. I don't sense that Chad's there yet.
Speaker 1: Ted help, Ted need's help.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we've done that for years. Jake about Chad. I don't even know the guy very much. I don't even talk I haven't talked to him at all. And I can tell you a piece of ship. Yeah yeah, so just just you can tell Chad to Malco said the piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Hey about watch we watched?
Speaker 4: I don't really if you're watching, Chad, shove everything up your ass please.
Speaker 5: The Tommy Jordan said something in the chat that I agree with. He was like something like, I'll be back on team Chad, but you gotta make it right with h the female dabbler fans that he keeps coming after for some weeks. Well, there's not just KB, a couple of them, and it's weird, like he gets here if he was here. I don't ever say anything that I wouldn't say right to the person, but I'd like to ask him, why do I know? How do I know where sketty Tooth works? I just want to ask him that and see what I want to hear.
Speaker 1: Because he's a Here's spaghetti toute was the reason why I got a shirt? Has the media shirt a zooma media shirt. She was she was also you know, but I think.
Speaker 11: Chad has a problem. Chad has a problem with alcohol. Alcoholism is hard to break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like he's a bad drunk. I mean he would probably admit to that, like he's the worst drunk. Like when he gets drunk, he does stupid shit, like loses friends in LA. When he went off on that rant, that was just being drunk and not not being able to find your words or be funny. So he just kept going for what he thought was going to be shocking or hurtful. It wasn't. It wasn't some big art Andy kaufmanesque project like stuttering John claims he did at the at Rodney's.
Speaker 2: It was just a.
Speaker 5: He was in crisis. It was I saw that same kind of attitude when he was out in front of Mercia's house. I mean, maybe I'm playing armchair psychologists, but yeah, yeah, I think you're right. He needs help.
Speaker 1: You know, my dad was an alcohol so it's mine.
Speaker 11: My dad actually passed because of liver Filer or Kitty felling because of that ship. And actually it was February seventh, twenty twenty that I had six years ago. I had to bury my father and.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want to lose Chad.
Speaker 4: Oh I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's there yet. I mean he's relatively young. Uh, and he doesn't seem like he's any advanced stages of alcoholism. He's in he's in his cups. You know, he's he's he's thriving as an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Shit, hey you Deve Sarah dey Sarah. Dave Sarah told me that he people think that he did coke. That would night, Dave Sarah. So he admitted on my show that he does coke. He's done coke wood Tube.
Speaker 5: Well, it doesn't surprise me. Like you hang out these comedy clubs, you know, come on, yeah, there's there's coke. I mean you hang out? Let me ask Herman the Great Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir.
Speaker 5: Do you go to bars?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I do not.
Speaker 5: Are there bars near where you live?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: He lives in California.
Speaker 5: He do you go to Do you go to restaurants?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you know any waiters or waitresses?
Speaker 4: A few? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say something like, do you get down with anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Do you know if.
Speaker 4: Only the guys Detroit ally of the guys?
Speaker 5: Oh really, I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm totally kidding.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh do you if you know them? Do you know. I mean because I have this weird sense that in almost any bar, if you looked for it, you could find at least some speed, you know, or if not coke, you can get speed or crystal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can get in just my town alone. I have a small, small and I mean I've never tried this, but I know all the waiters and waitresses at this one bar they have like everything you want drugs, yeah, exactly. I don't know how they do it, but I mean I'm like, like, do you want some blah blah blah, Like I forgot what drug they told me. Maybe I forgot what it was. It was oxy cotone, which is well pink. I know, right, I know I might get Jake in trouble for mentioning that one on history.
Speaker 1: Actually we're not talking about a medical thing. We're just we're.
Speaker 4: I could on if it's used the right way, it's actually okay. But people will abuse that crowd.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 11: Also, I've actually have had people, you know, back in the day because of my autism, I was given up addies, I was given Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had people. I've had people. I've had people do stuff they I.
Speaker 5: Okay, can I make a public.
Speaker 11: I've had people. I've had people. I've saw people take a row. They were prescribed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not in my own head. No, I'm not. I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna say it is. I never saw anything like that. And really it's just stuff that that's all. That's it. I don't wanna this is two people that say, oh, he saw all this. I'm not saying it's stuff that I saw that happened. I'm not. I'm not and I'm not done any illegal drugs. I've never done anything wrong.
Speaker 5: They're in l A. At the in the dispensaries here, you are allowed to buy an ounce of weed, and you're allowed to buy an ounce of weed every day if you want. Yeah, that's not enough for me. I mean what, I can't get high before a movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you also have you also had edibles.
Speaker 5: That's the thing you could. You're allowed. Yeah, you're right, You're allowed an ounce and then you can buy as many edibles as you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know what, the other day, I took a bunch of edibles and I was high. But the thing that I that I was worried about was I was like permanently cross eyed, like I couldn't concentrate on the screen at all. I had to go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hear me. Yes, by the way, guitarists. Promotorhead passed away.
Speaker 4: By the way, Detroit. If you want to know anyone who died or any kind of Curnivans, Jake knows. Jay's got you.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Jake. Have you ever heard of a all black pro wrestling organization that started in the early two thousands in the Valley of Los Angeles, but they barely got off the ground. Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 1: It's called.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you're right, he got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn. I didn't even know that.
Speaker 1: Actually. And then season two they moved over to New York.
Speaker 5: Holy fuck, read me chapter and verse. I thought I was gonna care.
Speaker 4: I told you.
Speaker 1: Wrestling with Regret did a a whole episode about it.
Speaker 4: Have you seen have you seen uh Stump Stump, the stump, the Swami or whatever on the ESPN or the schwap. Sorry, well this is Stumped the Hudson Because I don't.
Speaker 1: Think you can do that too. I got a question, was what was the name of the federation?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: It was it was It was a wrestling show out of out of Los Angeles. They have a thing called the Temple.
Speaker 1: It was on l Ray network.
Speaker 5: Oh, it was the Lucha Door thing right.
Speaker 1: And also and also it had blank Underground?
Speaker 5: Was it, Midget, I'll give you a hit.
Speaker 1: Uh, I just gave you a hit blank Underground.
Speaker 4: Lesbian underground.
Speaker 5: Underground?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it was Luca Underground. It was it was it was Luca Underground.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, I got I was close with Lesbian Jake.
Speaker 1: Actually, here's the thing. Who was the first was the only person to win money in the bank at WrestleMania back to back?
Speaker 5: No money in the bank. What's money in the bank?
Speaker 1: It was it edge, wasn't it.
Speaker 5: I stopped watching when I came in.
Speaker 13: I'll give you a He is now the world champion in in uh In and he uh he's married to a j Lee.
Speaker 1: Oh punk yes.
Speaker 5: See punk h Phil Phil Brooks, Phil Brooks, Jake Dick the Bruiser, I bet you.
Speaker 1: Know him, the Bruiser. So they just did a A and E just put up an episode the show most Wanted Treasures. I guess he was then for artifacts from.
Speaker 5: They were gonna look for artifacts from Big Time Wrestling.
Speaker 4: No, no.
Speaker 1: Warrior Warrior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's way later than dickor Brewisers. Dickor Bruisers. I think in the late sixties, wasn't he I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was sixteen seventies.
Speaker 5: Oh, you do know him?
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, Jake knows everybody. Are you surprised?
Speaker 1: Actually, so I want to ask you this.
Speaker 5: No, that's some deep pro wrestling knowledge.
Speaker 1: Since you brought Andy Cauflan, who was Andy Kauflan's opponent in Memphis, Since you mentioned Andy Caller, who, err, yeah, I guess. By the way, I didn't know this until now. Matt Riviera, who went against Jerry Lawler, is now a He is now a senator in Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: Hey, if you're a pro wrestling fan, he has like a I'm sure you know about it in l A. He's Andy Kaufman sits at a diner and he has like a lunch with a pro wrestler, and it's just it's like my dinner, my dinner with Andre, but it's like my breakfast with Blassy or something like that. Like it's is Blassi a pro wrestler?
Speaker 1: Pretty blasty?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: He was a wrestler that he was a promoter.
Speaker 5: Who was Oh, so you never saw this. It's really cool and uh they get in an argument with a bunch of teenage girls that are sitting next to them. It's really funny.
Speaker 1: Actually, Actually, if you want to know something, I my wrestler.
Speaker 11: I used to I have done shows with Barbara Goodish, Brewser Brodie's well Pure McDaniel, who is Wahoo's Will. I've also done shows with Beam Bem Beam Bem Gordy.
Speaker 5: I'm surprised you and Earl Skako aren't best friends with.
Speaker 1: Your pre Here's the Earl.
Speaker 11: Here's like I told, I was like, I just I'm not doubt I was.
Speaker 1: Part of the rest of the community. I was battled.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got blocked by Jim Cornett.
Speaker 5: Before, Yeah, blocked by him?
Speaker 1: You said yeah, because I had it had an opinion that he didn't like but hermit, Yes, sir, tell Detroit here one of my uh uh tell Detroit. Who I used to work for. I served manager from Obie Obie w Oh.
Speaker 4: I used to work for Kenny Bowling, Jack Kenny Bowling, Jim. Jim Cornett was part of that too.
Speaker 1: Jim Cornett, Kenny Bowling.
Speaker 4: Wait used to wait Jake. You used to work You used to work for Kenny Wisdom.
Speaker 1: Are you okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I don't. I don't want people to see when I do things like rub rub my nose or scratch myself or.
Speaker 4: Something or that happens. Yeah, you gotta. You gotta be discreeted.
Speaker 5: I try. I try to be professional, try not to make mouth sounds. I try to have good mic etiquette.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're good, You're good.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 5: Herman can come on my show too. What No, it's taj Mahal beer. It's been in my fridge for like six months, and I thought this is a this is a good time to break it out.
Speaker 4: Is that an official invite to come on your show? Yeah, it's a role playing game. So when do you When do you do shows?
Speaker 5: It's it's just pop up shows. Yeah, discord like, you'll get the you'll get the invite. Let me send the link to the discord. You'll get the invite maybe fifteen minutes before the show. If you're around here around If you're not, you're not. You know, it's no big That's.
Speaker 4: Kind of how it was with Jake too. It just goes live randomly.
Speaker 5: When I get affiliate on Twitch, I'll get it more serious and I'll have it at eight pm every Sunday, but not until then.
Speaker 4: You're on you're on the West coast, Yes, also in California or yeah, La, I'm in California too. I'm in California too.
Speaker 5: So uh right here with Liam mcinnaney, Dave Sarah, and Ashley Cummings.
Speaker 1: What wait, what you're doing?
Speaker 14: Actually, Cummins, Well, she's one of the l A whoa l a people whoa Jake, calm down, Jake, no one, no one's doing anybody yet.
Speaker 5: Dave Sarah said he's gonna have sex with Ashley Cummings the Arizona Yeah, well when he when he got the invite from Ashley Cummings, even though he was talking about this Maszie girl for like two years and wouldn't stop talking about as soon as he got the invite, he broke a land speed record traveling to La to meet is a good girl.
Speaker 1: He is a good girl.
Speaker 5: She's a good she's very nice.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes she is. You know a lot of females in the double Versus Noise. But you know, sometimes Chad doesn't Chad would rather one. Chad doesn't like help people. He in the middle of our middle of our show, today he played mcguyver Pucket.
Speaker 5: But oh man, you know he's been playing the same drops for like three years, like the one, just the same drops. It's like and I have a weird thing with repetition of audio repetition. It drives me, not not he people who like that. Shuely network is bad at it. And Carl reads the same sixteen index cards every sh oh, it's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me ask you a question, Detroit, what do you think about people trying to at like you know, you know, there's a lot of these moron more on morons that try to like say, oh, Jake is trying to steal viewer from people.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing ship, you know.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I did send part.
Speaker 5: Sign click on the discord and joined that way I can send you a link.
Speaker 2: What what what?
Speaker 4: Where is the discord at.
Speaker 5: The link?
Speaker 1: It's his discord.
Speaker 4: And by the way, Detroit, if you hear me do this, if you here, we go, Hey, Hey, how's it going everyone? That's my Jake impression. I do the Jake impression all the time. I owe him money every time I do.
Speaker 5: Let me hear it again, Let me hear it again.
Speaker 4: Hey, here's the thing, Herman's a piece is getting nothing? Your piece of nothing? Hey, hey, Herm, did you did you know? Did you know you're just a piece of ship nothing? Thanks Jake. I appreciate it. But what's wrong, Jake? What's wrong? Are you mad?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I know, well you need to go to bed.
Speaker 5: Are you going to wrap it up? I'm just going to smoke a joke. This one joint.
Speaker 4: Detroit and Detroit. Here's the thing. I'm tired.
Speaker 5: Hello, Jake, j.
Speaker 4: I see your face, Jake, Jake, you're one good looking female.
Speaker 5: Look look, are you going to go to hack?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: If you go to Hackemnia? Will you co host and open mic with me?
Speaker 1: If I go to one of those? I would like to do it. Oh?
Speaker 5: Thanks her? Go ahead.
Speaker 1: By the way, I would love to do a live show with people have like the HW, love like happy. I would fly off, would drive out Herman.
Speaker 4: Who would What would you do to me, Jake? I don't think I want.
Speaker 1: I would drive you out from from California.
Speaker 4: You have you set a car to come get me?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nice?
Speaker 5: Okay, thanks, California l A five hours and you're.
Speaker 4: There, California, I live like, I live like twelve hours from La where I live right now?
Speaker 1: He lives, he lives in Powers for sure.
Speaker 4: I lived here. I live near. I live near you know Mount Shasta is.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's in Marin County.
Speaker 4: No, it's no, it's well, it's let's see. Uh, let's say two hours away from reading. I'm in the chat.
Speaker 5: Pedaluma. Is that the name of it, Pedaluma. It's coming back to me Northernia.
Speaker 4: Can you stop, I'm not in the chat right now. Stop calling me on.
Speaker 1: Warn No, no, no, Green Bay dream Baster Piccolo is back in the chat.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if I were not at blocking.
Speaker 5: But ye see, Jake, I'm live on a show right now, and I'm not gonna look at free chat because i know what they're calling me in there, and it's not.
Speaker 1: Nobody's in the chat.
Speaker 5: It's not true whatever they're saying.
Speaker 1: The only the only thing you say, Daniel Berries and you're saying, happy.
Speaker 4: Detroit is gay. Well that's probably true.
Speaker 5: I'm not attracted the men, but i'm pretty gay. Pretty other than that, I'm pretty Listen Detroit. I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is. I'm not gay, but five dollars is five dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm gonna get along with you, man, This is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of the people that I hang out with, here's the day I hang out with people that are comedy fans. They are they are fans.
Speaker 5: They we're all comedy fans. The dabble versus all comedy fans. You know, Herman's not really dabble verse. I can tell You're not.
Speaker 4: You're more I'm normal.
Speaker 5: You have a go outside. You got side Discord.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm on your Discord right now. By the way, I joined tonight.
Speaker 5: Here's my impression of someone in on Spructopia in the Discord on Discord on Sparctopia, one of the people who lives there forever on their deathbed. I'm so glad I spent so many hours on Discord.
Speaker 4: Spen's half his day Discord.
Speaker 1: No, I don't, I don't even I don't Discord. The only time I want be in Discord is because Detroit let something or Mercedes is having issues with morons.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, Well, you have a nascent Discord, which it can only grow, right, just like my show and my Discord, it can only grow, It can only grow. There's no way it could be less than it is.
Speaker 1: You know what I loved about Detroit Detroit by Dart is you always you know here? Here's the thing with I never got paid to go on Canton show. I never get paid to do Chad show. Bob believe he said he would do my show this week.
Speaker 5: Do you pay anyone?
Speaker 1: I don't pay anybody.
Speaker 5: How how tight is money for you, Jake?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Do you have like a fixed income and you're doing okay?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I don't. To be honest, I am in the life. I am on SSD and unportant, and I'm sorry I'm.
Speaker 12: Saying this, but.
Speaker 1: I have. It goes when the money. When I get the money, the money goes straight back out because of the bills. Because I get I have the money that I get in donations and stuff through my buying a coffee co find all my super tips.
Speaker 5: Does it help what you get per month helps with your bills?
Speaker 1: It actually helps me with the digital bills because I don't like the internet. Pay pays for my pace for my YouTube, premium pays for soon or ever month, by the way, I want that.
Speaker 5: But your food secure, you have food I have, I have. I have all that paid for pol insurance.
Speaker 1: I have a Medicaid.
Speaker 5: Good, okay, good.
Speaker 1: I don't want to like mention it on air because it's private stuff and you don't want and I don't want.
Speaker 5: Like I have trolls that yeah, yourself.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say that I really do appreciate you know. I know that a lot of times I show up, people think that I'm a moron and all that.
Speaker 5: But I think that, you know, I don't. I actually don't think people think that.
Speaker 4: I think you think. I think you think you're more on Jake, and and you're not. Stop it.
Speaker 1: I think that people think that I'm nuts.
Speaker 4: Well you are, Well you are nuts, Jake. That's okay. That's why you were.
Speaker 5: You were very important fixture right away in the Dabble verse, right away with Shuley, and you're an interesting person and you were running around your you know, your apartment or your trailer, right You're running around it, and everyone just kind of like was wow. You sort of helped draw people in to watching some of these shows. For sure.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm gonna do I'm gonna do Jacob pression. This is me trying to read the chat. Buddy is Jake Hudson. Hold on, you know we.
Speaker 5: All showed our face. That's like more, look at my face.
Speaker 4: If you look to try, if you wake up looking like this, you got problems.
Speaker 5: I have problems already. Believe me. This is not your good.
Speaker 4: Looks right here. Okay, mine aren't either, Jake, Jake, show your show your face real quick. We have to all throw our cameras at least once.
Speaker 5: And you you have a good character actor face. I try, you know, I need I need that down to earth newspaper reporter. Who's going I need that Joey Diaz.
Speaker 4: You gotta, you gotta, you gotta go really close right here. If you're trying to look with the chat the truth Detroit, Yetta, look really close, Jake. I love you, By the way, Jake, Jake, I'm just kidding, bro, relaxed, but.
Speaker 5: You kid with Jake hard. Try anyone I know.
Speaker 4: I try, but he just gets pissed at me. Yeah, fuck you, Bob, I'm blocking you. Herman.
Speaker 5: Fucking nobody talks about Jake that way and gets away with it. I never that's my pres chat.
Speaker 1: See you don't know, By the way, Joe So Joey c is is so fucking delusional. Do you know he's being sued. He's being sued by his uh landlord?
Speaker 4: Who? Well, who is Jake Joey C.
Speaker 1: Joey Catalano.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know who that. I think Jake should run. I think you should run for president against Joey C.
Speaker 1: I own my own house. He doesn't own ship.
Speaker 5: You own your own place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and my roommate.
Speaker 4: Did you pay property taxes? Jake?
Speaker 5: And have you ever zillowed its value?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: We don't have zillah and it might be like last time we chad to be worth like twenty five thousand dollars. It's not bad, but starter homes actually missed. I live in Mississippi.
Speaker 5: Oh, Mississippi. You found that world, hey Herman in my game? In my game, she was a random location on Earth, right, okay, and we attack it with an alien right Jake. Jake showed Jake showed up on My show and the random location on Earth was his his house.
Speaker 4: It was that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thing was like Jackson or something very weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like bothering you about because I was good. Now you're ready, because.
Speaker 5: That was the best thing about the show. It was like, my show is like seven minutes long and Jake could only last about two minutes.
Speaker 4: So I do Jake. So so you know, you're talking about money over here, and you know, Jake, Jake has more money than all of us combined. And I'm I'm I'm actually right now, Like I lost my job back in December, and like I'm struggling.
Speaker 15: So like you know up there in northern California. Yeah, well yeah, I had. I had a pretty decent job before that. I was working remotely for a hey hey exporting business, like a cultural business, and I was doing pretty good and then that business went down.
Speaker 4: Had to find the other job that I had, and then I got let go. So unemployments, my unemployment's gone.
Speaker 5: So I don't I have my savings from this from December? Your unemployment's gone. It's only March.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's no. So what I had it from I had it from July, so July until until February, I think, So, yeah, I didn't have a very I had it for six months. But you know, so now I'm surviving on my savings.
Speaker 5: But that's not easy to do and getting back into what you were doing.
Speaker 4: No way, well, no, because the the well the company shut down, the original company shut down that I was part of. So I have to I'm trying. I'm trying to like get into the same type of work. But here where I live, it's I live in a town of six hundred people. You have medical. I do have Medica. Yeah, I have partnership Medica. Yeah, so health insurance covered because they've been they've been.
Speaker 5: You know how fucking lucky Californians are that we at least have that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. Medical is like state well what would you call it, Detroit, like state sponsored insurance.
Speaker 5: Basically, I go to USC Medical. They just did a bone density exam on me, and I'm like, guys, I don't need a bone density exam. Come on, give me a break. But it's so it's so preventative, which saves money eventually in the long run.
Speaker 4: Is it covered by is it covered by medical?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 4: It's all.
Speaker 5: That's pretty crazy the way the whole country should be.
Speaker 4: Really, I agree. I think the whole country should definitely be like this. I agree with that.
Speaker 5: So well, let me ask you, Jake, what happens if you get sick and have to go to the hospital or your backs out or something Okay, so you're okay, you can get an ambulance and you're you're not going to go broken. Yeah, have you fallen in the last thirty days? My doctor always asked me that.
Speaker 1: I have I have to deal with a medici waivered that. Yeah, I have to answer.
Speaker 12: Have you had paullind Have you had any medical medical medical date you had any things that happened with your medical Have you been to the doctor? As stupid questions, do you.
Speaker 5: Do you get any that's too personal? But you're in Mississippi. I wonder if they do anything for your mentality like anti psychotics or anti depressants.
Speaker 11: Or I haven't so to answer this question, I've been met, I've been medicine free. I would so if you listen to some of the shows I've talked.
Speaker 1: About my medical history about like being uh. I've stowed in a middle hospital twice. The first time was for eight days because I was taking seven that it was fifteen days right the set that the fifteen day one. The first one was for fifteen days because the jackass doctors put your prosact in riddling together, okay, process together, mm hmm.
Speaker 11: And also I was also taking a by praxy and all that. But the second time was because it was for eight days, because I was thinking seven to ten different medications a day.
Speaker 5: Seven to ten medications a day. You say, like antipsychotics.
Speaker 4: Uh, you don't have to answer, no comment, it pleads the fifth I really, I.
Speaker 1: Really don't want to. I don't want to answer that because I don't want to be about.
Speaker 5: The It's just I say it because you've seen so kind of stable it doesn't even seem offensive.
Speaker 1: I just let me just say this.
Speaker 11: I have this tendency of like, you know, when I'm like, you know, that's the reason why I don't like going on the shows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you're hyper sensitive to the criticism, and I'm like that too. I'm a bit like that, Udell.
Speaker 1: Tell you something.
Speaker 11: That's the reason why I like going on other people's shows where where I can just That's the one thing.
Speaker 1: When I go on chat show, I just turn on the private chat.
Speaker 5: It's just, you know, in the chat, I think people entertain themselves by saying the worst thing they can think of. Like today I'm watching Will Herron, who I have no problem with him, right, but I'm like typing in the chat. I'm like Will Harron has come teeth, you know, just like say the stupidest thing you can think of, you know, and then the person will see you in real life and be like you see by Herman like Herman.
Speaker 1: Herban just go to lesbians.
Speaker 5: What X is ex? Well, he turned her into a lesbian.
Speaker 4: Jake listened, you were my ex. So what you.
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: Are you lesbian? No, she's bisexual, Jake.
Speaker 5: It's like that Woody Allen scene where he's talking to a girl and and she looks at it and she goes, I like girls, and he goes, oh, look see we have something in common already.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jake, you know what talking to me is like talking to a brick wall?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why are you great? Herman? Why am I great? I don't know, because you know I am dark because I'm black, He's.
Speaker 4: I was gonna tell you because you identify as black. I was about to say that I'm great because I just you know, it's unexplainable. I'm better than Jake. I'm the h W.
Speaker 5: Don't wait, Actually you are African American, right, yes, you know in the dab versus only like four.
Speaker 4: I'm actually well, I'm African American.
Speaker 5: Downstairs okay, all right, Oh that's right, you just showed your face. What am I talking about on your on your avatars? African American?
Speaker 4: Definitely, yeah, definitely yeah and then.
Speaker 1: So so my FA. Have you ever watched the Gene Simmons Roast? No, no, Gene Simmons.
Speaker 11: He so one of the people that came out mad just made a special appearance at the roast.
Speaker 1: Jum no A D.
Speaker 4: A d C.
Speaker 5: Do you know that the lead singer a motorhead what's his name?
Speaker 4: Let me?
Speaker 5: Let me helped found this weird band called Hawkwind.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 5: Have you ever heard of that English band? I've heard really weird science fiction like music.
Speaker 1: I'm really impressed by the way a DC is Andrew Dice Klay.
Speaker 4: Oh, comedy fan, No, Jake, Jake doesn't hate comedy, But you don't hate.
Speaker 5: Comedy, No kidding, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I like comedy.
Speaker 5: Who's your favorite?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 5: Your top three?
Speaker 11: I gotta say my top three comedy? Oh, I got it, number one. I have to throw in uh Whnny Cummins.
Speaker 5: Whitney Cummings. Okay, there's about there's about two thousand dabblevers guys going.
Speaker 4: Oh, no way, all right, you said have you seen Chad come out of here? Jake, Kevin Brennan, Thank you, Kevin Brennan. Tom Myers, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Actually, uh, I wouldn't say tom My.
Speaker 5: Number three is tom Myers.
Speaker 1: The three is.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, dang, she's hot, Jake.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Annie Liederman is my one of my favorites. Doug Stanhope.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 4: Troit's one of my favorite comedians.
Speaker 5: I'm doing the open mic.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing. Okay, I'm going to do a public service. Here's the thing in case anyone anyone watches this. I'm looking right at the camera right now. I asked Patrick Hunchback Melton about Patrick Hackemania three. I said, are you going to do open mic this like six months ago? And he said yes. But since then he hasn't mentioned it once or replied to any of my comments about it. Therefore, I am doing open mic comedy. I'm bringing I went to Hackemedia too. That was last year. I'm bringing a mic and an Jake is to hosting and clear Water Chants co hosting in my roommate Alchimdia three April ten through twelfth, Las Vegas. The poems.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm not going to a Comedia three. I told you I'm not.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, Jake, he's getting pissed. Could you did, Jake?
Speaker 1: Those heads exa up?
Speaker 4: Uh huh Jack, that's what they all say.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, bro, hey you love this show.
Speaker 4: I love it, Jake, I love this show. You your fault, Jake, good job?
Speaker 1: Did you have asshole? Hey?
Speaker 4: Well, who are you calling? Asshole?
Speaker 1: Myself?
Speaker 4: Okay to Jake, but you called me an asshole if you want, Jake, I actually kind of am so.
Speaker 1: Who's hog?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Who? Who's there? Looking? Giggle? Pickles? Or or or Cap seven?
Speaker 4: Cap seven for me?
Speaker 11: Cap seven or Green Bay Wacky, Green Bay, Wacky, Green Bay Wacky? Or Fireman CB, Fireman TV Fireman CB or Herban the Great.
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely, Herman the Great. I would do him, Herbt the Great or gives a minute, Herman the Great?
Speaker 1: Hand on Herbert the Great or Jake.
Speaker 4: Hutson, Oh, Jake Hudson's hot, let's go.
Speaker 1: Jake Hudson or Jacob Waters Oh.
Speaker 4: D Jacob Bottles with his shirt off? There's nothing hotter, Jake. You're funny man. You can accept this ship and make me look like an asshole later. I know, I know you are gonna be an asshole? You Ma Herman Herman's the Jacob Waters is hot? Yeah he did. Yeah, Yeah, I know you, Jake, I know I know how you and you're gonna probably dogsby too, Jake California like, yeah, California, don't know. I'm not telling you what city I live in. Jake, Hey, we might have to wrap it up, sir, Why are you getting tired?
Speaker 1: If we've been on for an hour?
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask you a question, but you probably can't do it right now?
Speaker 1: What will you?
Speaker 4: Because you've blamed You've made a sooner song but you never have. Could you make me one?
Speaker 1: I'll make you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, please take me one today?
Speaker 1: Years ago saying that don't about me? Don't Herbert is sexy? Oh?
Speaker 4: Shoot, can you send it to me? I don't even know where that went? Did you send it to me?
Speaker 11: May maybe like a couple of years ago when we were.
Speaker 4: I remember, Yeah, let me get your head? Did he like did he path out or something?
Speaker 1: He dropped his head? Jackass?
Speaker 4: All right, he was getting pissed, so he was getting he was getting angry there he is?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: How are you? Did you? Did you get angry at Jake, No, that was I was just doing a promo. You're wrestling, You're still you can't do that.
Speaker 5: I threw my furniture over and everything that.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, Astley Comins or Kate Meani.
Speaker 5: Kate is so gorgeous.
Speaker 1: He's so gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's the name of that girl? Jake? You you're probably just as good at the dabble versus you are pro wrestling. Am I right? Who's that girl that was wanted to get down with Ray years ago but never did? He couldn't seal the deal. It was that one of the shows.
Speaker 1: Arry Jane.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dude, Jake knows, I hope knows out that she should be a model.
Speaker 1: I just want to let you know that.
Speaker 11: Ay here, there's only two people that had codes for her, Theodor and Brave with me and Ray.
Speaker 1: He bus out of code code. Yeah.
Speaker 11: If you use put h W O or or b t W for by the way, or had some world order, you could have got it to sit. But I but luckily now I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 1: The thing I had? You know, she you know, she's trying to be happy and sometimes you can't bring happiness.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I love a Jake talks it just it makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: I got I got one for you.
Speaker 4: Keep me on the show. Jake.
Speaker 11: By the way, d did you see did you see DD's hair? F k mommy's hair. She looks like kids will play issues.
Speaker 5: Send her the lamb.
Speaker 1: That's bye. Sorry she looks like it. But what she had her hair short?
Speaker 4: Lady, ladies and gentlemen, we cannot control Jake.
Speaker 5: Jake, Jake, what is ray uh? Not a baby face? Because too many people hate him? Is he He's a face ish heel isn't he?
Speaker 1: He's a face that.
Speaker 5: A face ish face ish heel? Right, because he thinks he's he thinks he's a face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where's o j.
Speaker 4: He's dead, Jake Man simptoons he's been dead for years.
Speaker 1: Jake, we're not coming.
Speaker 5: About broken by Nick Rickata and broken by blind blind Mike.
Speaker 4: Wait are you are you? Are you a Bobby Nick fan by chance? Because Jake, Bobby, I.
Speaker 5: Know of Bobby Nick. Okay, here's my here's my here's my take. And it's not popular. That's why I don't go on other shows that will only go on Jake and maybe Dave Sarah, and I'll allow Pobo to come on my show and Herman and that's it. These people were all comedy fans, right, but because it's so audience interactive, the dabble versus which I prefer to call the shit first. Yeah, even though Chad zoomt coin that Chad zumot coin, that these are comedy fans who now because they can afford a forty dollars camera, get to be part of it and maybe they can write shows. Hey, I'm funny too, I'm interesting too. Here's the deal, Jmo schmool big w simply simply Dan the two dollars. Dan, go back to being fans like me.
Speaker 4: Just be comedy.
Speaker 5: It's okay to be a comedy fan and enjoy. You don't have to be on the You don't have to be on the shows.
Speaker 4: Oh, here comes to the promo. Guys, that's all I want to say. We're gonna have another promo.
Speaker 1: Hey, by the way, and do do need to give you some rest? Go see Jack if if I'm.
Speaker 12: The fun is you don't have that.
Speaker 1: You guys are not add you guys can't let people up.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay, it's a good jake. You don't even give me a shield yet on your channel. So we're good.
Speaker 11: So I just want to say this to like, you know, and I want to and I want to say this is I just get tired of people in the dabble verse.
Speaker 1: Can we let here's the thing?
Speaker 12: Can we not try to attack?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 11: Can we leave April Anderson? Actually the Can we leave them boats along the place?
Speaker 1: Can we also? Can we also leave that girl? Can we lay? Can we leave slam piece Aline? Let Airon live his life. Let Aarr live his life, because I guess so tired of him, of of of more on these people bringing them up? Can we please? I'm sorry for talking about this, Okay.
Speaker 4: Keep going.
Speaker 5: I understand people are catching shrimp like you know, I'm a fan of KB, but he was telling people to send stuttering John's eighty two year old mother gifts, and you know, idiots out there are going to send her slams the concrete and exploding packages and poison and everything else.
Speaker 1: Right, That's not why I've had it.
Speaker 11: That's the reason why I'm not the reason why my family's a room. I turn off the audience I meet my mic Yeah, because I don't want that.
Speaker 5: Unlike Dave Sarah who monetizes his family so he can get super chance.
Speaker 1: Hey Dave, did you no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Ja, I said that for his benefit.
Speaker 4: Just you know, I wish I could be like this though. I wish I could be like you know not. I mean just for a second on the internet so I can make enough money to pay my rent next month.
Speaker 5: Talk about that more. Talk about your financial I mean.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: Jake doesn't like me talking about it because I have so many people can identify with it.
Speaker 4: Jake is still pissed that I got twenty five dollars from Mikayla on his chat one time.
Speaker 5: Well, Jake's profit margin, and Jake, you'll agree with this. It's not like you can afford to make or lose a lot. It's not like you can afford to lose a lot of money every month. Right, you're stable, But it's not like.
Speaker 4: Of this.
Speaker 11: I have things that I have, stuff off stream, my patrion, I get somewhere.
Speaker 4: I have a person only fans, Jake, don't don't forget your only fans.
Speaker 1: I don't have at the foot page.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Jake, I have to ask you a question about only fans.
Speaker 5: I know you don't have one.
Speaker 4: But are you subscribed to to on the Fence's Only Fans? No?
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 5: Guys have a whole world, we do.
Speaker 4: You gotta discover our world Detroit quiet world.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to also bring this up. Yeah, I paid, I paid for one month.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's amazing. I find her, amain her, Angie amazing people.
Speaker 1: Stevie sent me a a Compound media shirt.
Speaker 4: But do you know Granny has You know Granny has only fans to.
Speaker 5: M l C the other day and I didn't see it, But weren't you on Misery Loves Company the other day?
Speaker 1: I don't remember or were you on.
Speaker 5: It was just Chad. You were on with Chad And that's it.
Speaker 1: So here's Kevin said that someone's I will I will never ask for the link on Kevin's show. I was so I never asked the link for Stuttering Township. But all of a sudden it to me, I never asked little leak for Chad. People can't say Sin Jakes the link, Jacobs.
Speaker 5: Oh were you on Stuttering with Stuttering John?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's right, that's right, you were stuttering John.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the thing is I just I just feel like people. Just so with stuttering John, I love him.
Speaker 5: I love stuttering John.
Speaker 11: I messaged Ashley and said, hey, I do apologize about what happened. I feel bad about what happened with me and her. I got angry.
Speaker 1: I got very It's just one of here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Did angry because she's so level headed.
Speaker 1: She she I went on, I went on B y B one and she was on there. She left when I went on there, she.
Speaker 5: Left, went on why she repulsed by you.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. But here's this, here's the problem. I had the problems with people. You know what. Let me say this, I don't hear listen when I when I get off the air, when I click all, when I.
Speaker 11: Hit the in stream button and go live my life, I'm not I'm not dealing with morons.
Speaker 1: I'm not dealing with people that are that are.
Speaker 11: Are on the online, they're mostly aline. I'm going living my life. I'm either hanging out with my family, doing something in my at my house or.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Jake by the way, Yeah right now, Jake Herman, do you sleep eight hours a day?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, I sleep like maybe like three hours a night, no joke. No, jokes, no joke, no bullshit. I sleep like maybe three or four hours a night. If I'm lucky, I'll be up for a while.
Speaker 1: I might go live.
Speaker 4: I might go live after this.
Speaker 5: Send me the link. Well, in my discord, I'm what they call. My neighbor told me I'm sundowning, which means because I told her, I sleep five hours and then I wake up and I'm up for five hours and I'm retired, so I can do it right. And she goes, oh, your son downing and that's what my dog is doing. And I said, what's that? And she says it's going to die soon. It's sundown for its life. And I'm like, oh, that's what I'm doing. She's like, yeah, oh no, that's not good.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: I don't mind the way.
Speaker 1: I hope we don't paper I did.
Speaker 5: Okay, is he the one that win by two tried to rip off?
Speaker 4: Yes, he's Okay, that's the Troy Detroit. You're gonna have to help me some of these names. Jake will come up on my shows all the time. Sorry to interrupt, Jake, but I just say this, that's what my show said her Herman, do you do you know random name? I'm like, no, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Who that is, Jake, Jake, I need you for another half hour for sure? Go ahead, Herman.
Speaker 4: Sorry, No, it's okay. Don't worry about uh. I'm taking a ship right now.
Speaker 5: Are you really, Jake? I can keep you for half an hour for sure, Jake?
Speaker 4: Are you do? You want to fall asleep? Jake? And we can just take the show.
Speaker 5: No, No, What we have to do is barrage Jake with questions and that will he will, That will keep his brain right, Jake and awaken him up?
Speaker 4: Brain? What brain?
Speaker 5: What is Rob Saul? Is he a hel? For sure? He's He's a pure heel dude.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. I just want to say this. I am very grateful that Bob lay gave me the opportunities that I had.
Speaker 4: You mean that piece of ship Stern failure?
Speaker 5: You sure you're not? You don't know about the ship?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 5: I mean he's a major player.
Speaker 4: I know, you know because of Jake. I know about a lot of this ship. I don't I know more than look, I could be I could be killed for what I.
Speaker 5: Know, Jake, Jake, I have a room at Hackemania three and two. Queen beds and I'm just in. But if you stay with me, we have you have to describe the sex acts that we have right now.
Speaker 11: Unfortunately, unfortunately, when you said when you said.
Speaker 5: Three, because that's already that was last year. I was there.
Speaker 4: Who is Jake?
Speaker 1: Who is this in the jet more than the.
Speaker 5: Never read free chat?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well this is the only chat we have. We don't have paid chat here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm trying to teach Jake when he goes on these shows. I mean, by the way, go on these major shows Detroit. Never the free chat. He reads the free chat.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, you know what he does too here on stream Yard Detroit. He'll read the private chat. Like I wrote something to Jacob Waters, one of our friends. You might see him in the private chat, and Jake goes Herman says in the private chat and he read it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jake, people are there to watch you and listen to you and get your take on everything. They don't want to listen to you going fucking crazy over people saying you're read heard in the chat?
Speaker 4: Who cares if they call you that?
Speaker 5: You know, John what's his name? Stuttering? John Melendez is more of our tard than anyone I've ever known of. He really is, and so.
Speaker 4: Did Jake likes a actually actually.
Speaker 5: Guy, if you herman, if you know of Aaron Himmelton, you do you know enough and you know enough to say you know about the ship?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know. I know. Jake. Jake, real quick, Jake, hold on, real quick. I have to ask you a questions. Sorry, but did you see did you see Aaron Amplet's impression of you a few days ago?
Speaker 1: I have? Actually, here's the thing. I've seen very impersonation to me. I've seen Jacob's impersonation. I even seeing impersonation of me.
Speaker 4: What about me?
Speaker 5: I saw I saw Tookey do an impression of you.
Speaker 4: Now here. Here's the thing. Here's the thing, Detroit, You're a piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Here's the thing I don't. By the way, I was paid the most money by boy.
Speaker 5: He paid you the most money of everyone. He says he never take anyone.
Speaker 1: Two or thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: Dang, Jake, share the wealth, bro wow too thirty tooth hurdy come your agent, share the wealth.
Speaker 5: Damn it, Jake, You've got to run against Joey for president campaign.
Speaker 4: I really don't want to Let's go Brandon. Oh sorry, I knew you would say that this could this could be fun for the next thirty.
Speaker 5: By the way, I haven't heard you ask him many questions yet, though Herman. Three questions by Herman to Jake.
Speaker 4: Let's brand. I know, Jake, I know. So Jake, let me let me let me ask you a question. I know, but what Jake, hold on, You're not let me ask a question. Jake. Please, as your lawyer, you need to let me talk. Okay, So, Jake, what do you think of Noel? Would you do a show with Noel? I've done with Would you do another show with Noel? Of course? Number two?
Speaker 1: Number one I'm gonna say this is like Noel's a good girl. I think that she's a little misunderstood. I think that people have, you know, they're they're they're trying to make it that you have these these more more us that there. They know how to provoke people, and you have people like so Joseph Pi that that, oh you don't.
Speaker 5: Like Pecci to hear about him specially I play poker with his nephew and he's the biggest piece of ship I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Actually, like there's a guy called Joseph.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this isn't it's not real Joe Special, It's but yeah, so Jake. Second question, okay, number number, question number two, Jake, would you do ever do shows with Billy Sellers? Okay, yeah, he's he's Okay, he's he's a he's he reminds me of Jake.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm looking at free chat right now. By mistake. Oh look, people are deleting messages. I'm gonna for you one of the deleted messages to see how bad it was. I stop cheating from charities, Okay, Jake, I want to. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to say the number one number wood? How how can I cheat?
Speaker 4: A chair?
Speaker 11: How can I cheat?
Speaker 4: It's pretty easy to do, Jake. But if you want.
Speaker 11: But here's these a third party website called for All Donations.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think if you unblocked everyone in your chat and let everyone just run ragged upon you in the free chat say whatever they want? Do you think that would affect your life negatively in any way?
Speaker 4: I can answer that, but I'll take to it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Is if I do that, if you unblock every single one of them and let them say whatever they want.
Speaker 4: And chat it.
Speaker 1: Will it will hurt me? Will it will make me want to like crash out.
Speaker 4: They don't do that, Jake.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why. Here's this is the reason why I like guest better.
Speaker 4: Is having a.
Speaker 1: Guest or having a panel helps me not have to reach chat more because it's.
Speaker 5: Just that, like, whenever I see people do that, I know that their their show and their channeling. Maybe you don't care, but they're showing their channel will definitely grow if they just let if they don't block anybody and they just let people.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, it's like I have to have trolls from years of being on team plus years on YouTube.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these trolls that Herman go ahead, district, go ahead, Jake, you have these trolls.
Speaker 1: These he told like more with my ship.
Speaker 4: So I try to like, all right, Jake, gotta gotta go. Well, I have to ask my third question, Jake. I would ask my third question number three, Jake, this is this is these are all about shows. Okay, this is all that shows. Jake. You and I did a really great show the last time we did a show together. Would you consider doing the show with me once a week Jake.
Speaker 1: Channel.
Speaker 4: No, no, no on my channel, Jake on my channel. We we don't do shi that piece of ship nothing the channels.
Speaker 1: He said he went to wrest his show tonight.
Speaker 4: I know he's gonna tell us all about tomorrow or later today. Sorry. So that's it for three questions from her. Troy wants to hold on Jake de Troit want to ask me a question? Can you let me him ask me a question? First?
Speaker 5: In the sh I did. I wanted to actually tell you something and Jake will probably agree with me in this shit. First, there are people that as soon as you are show up on the camera, they will like impersonate you on another channel. Yeah, look up your personal life, find out addresses of your former employers, find out your former girlfriends or boyfriends, and try to contact them, call your work. Whatever they can, even though they don't know you. Whatever they can do because they're I don't know what they have. The they're board empowerment. Yeah that they can do board on the internet and able to do it. So yeah, it's rough. So you have to kind of keep in mind these people are out there and you have to protect yourself because they're going to fuck with you, right, away, So I just assume that that's happening at all times.
Speaker 4: You know, it hasn't happened to be yet on but it did happen to me when I when I hosted a blogtok radio show call I called it the Mud Show, oddly enough, but it's a sports show. We've talked about sports every week. And I went into partnership. I ended up doing a Seahawks related shows that I'm a big football fan, and it was Seattle Sports BYB Radio, and I got death threats on on u X. You know, I got people like I got. I had somebody emailing my workplace telling them I'm messing around on Twitter, linking to an account that wasn't even mine, you know, like just doing all this other kind of shit. And somebody used this website called deadfake dot com to write me emails and say, Oh, you're probably with your family right now, blah blah blah blah blah, hopefully you're having fun. Oh the shirt you're wearing right now looks really great. Like they probably don't even know what the hell they're talking about, but.
Speaker 5: They're you know, like, so you've you've experienced harassment at a higher level than yeah.
Speaker 4: A lot of higher level and someone says, someone says, I hope I hope you die, you know, on actually said that. I'm like, wow, perfect, I kind of I think I know who it was, but I was ever able to find out. I tried to get the art. My local detective the town I used to live at, involved and they're like, well, we can't really do much here. And my work tried to trace the email that hey, we're gonna contact the FBI if you don't stop, and the person stopped emailing me right away. Yeah is face? No, he is Jake a face or a heel?
Speaker 5: No, Jake is a face.
Speaker 4: He's definitely a heal in my opinion, Really he's a heel. Yeah, he's a heel. He's like Randy Orton, He's a heel. Now Detroit is Detroit a face? Or is he a heel?
Speaker 5: I'm a baby face?
Speaker 1: All let's let's keep let's uh, let's that's.
Speaker 4: We've run out of time. Everybody for tonight's show or this morning show?
Speaker 5: Everybody, how many viewers do you have? We have two viewers many Patreon subscribers.
Speaker 1: Actually because paid and not paid. Only have one paid. But I have a few people that that I've given out three subscriptions.
Speaker 4: To thank you. Jake.
Speaker 5: Thanks Jake, you.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's let's keep they don't don't leave yet.
Speaker 4: Say I love you too, Jake. Damn, I said I love you. Say I love you too
Speaker 1: Well