Speaker 1: How far will Joe Mixon fall this evening? Who will be bumping up at Mecca Igbuka and will the Pros or the Joe's be the one controlling tonight's draft. Follow along with the live draft board tonight with our pick by pick analysis as we call the action from the twenty twenty five f f PC Pros versus Joe's Iron made in Division number four to see who's gonna win a twenty twenty six f FPC Main Events Squad. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now.
Speaker 2: I can't stand on the pressure I've seen.
Speaker 1: Listen, broadcast live and horder round the world.
Speaker 3: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts Eric Balkman and Farrel Elliott the High Stakes Fantasy Football.
Speaker 1: Oh for analysis from the best players in the world at now.
Speaker 3: Because no one else was available, Here are Eric Balfman at Farrel Elliots.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you. Balkaholics and for ELIAX. Welcome to the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. I'm here slightly above average host Eric Falkman, and of course my co host is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football one, Farrell Elliott. Tonight, we have the fourth of six special episodes of the hs FF Hour for you. It is the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Iron Maiden Division four Draft and we'll be covering it live for its entire duration this evening. Shout out to the chat room right now post your questions that you might have with for us. In there you can connect with us. I'm at Eric Balkman on X. The show is at HSFF hour, and check out the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship, something that Farrell Elliott runs very well at KFFFC dot com, Facebook dot com slash HSFF ours Where to Go is well there. You can email the inbox at at our Gmail account, High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. We'll try to answer all the chat room questions, X posts and Facebook post throughout the evening tonight as a reminder, we could not do this without the producer and mutual friend Rob are the hard work of our producer, mutual friend Rob and of course our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce. Today is the day deadline day for the FFPC main event early draft slots. If you want your draft slot by August third, no matter if you're drafting in late August or early September or whatever. If you want it like a month plus ahead of time, square those balances away, register now my FFPC dot com. You have until midnight tonight Pacific time to get that done. Don't forget you're gonna get six hundred dollars off each additional team you register as well at my FFPC. Let's get into our drafters tonight, ladies and gentlemen. The joes are kicking things off here tonight. Brian Lindo and Jeff Cuzmano at the one spot. I'll just bring up the draft board here so everybody can see it. And I'm not You guys know what I'm talking about here. Jeff Kuzmano and Brian Lindo ended up taking Jamar Chase number one Sigmund Bloom from Football Guys, no surprise, he goes at the elite tight end early brock Bauers at the one oh two, Albert and Kyle Leach draft Bijon Robinson. At the one oh three. Jamier Gibbs goes to Estadio Fantasies Mauricio Gutierrez at the four spot Ceedee Lamb right after that to Frying pan Ink. Of course, Brad Petrie and Darren Larson the KFFSC cohorts turned f FPC dominators. They end up going with Lamb. There McCaffrey off the board to one. Josh As at the one oh six from Rodoballer Sakuon Barkley to Dennis and Stephen Jones. Right after that, Dan Williams and Bradley Staalder, who hosts the stack Unners show on Player Profiler they have the next pick, and on the Player Profiler Network, excuse me, they had the next pick and then they go with Justin Jefferson. Trey McBride is the pick to Billy van Ormer. After that, the FFPC Joe from established Run Michael Leoni ends up going with Malik Neighbors at the one ten. Ashton Genty off the board at the one eleven to Vince Staffelino, Justin Boot from Yahoo Fantasy takes Pukinakua to end the first round without further ado. Let me bring on my guest co host for the night. Not even a guest co host, the guy who normally co hosts the show with me. He is the incomparable Fararell Elliott Farrell. Welcome aboard, my friend.
Speaker 4: How you doing, man? I tell you what, it's just you and me to I know Turp.
Speaker 1: Turp is may or may not be joining us tomorrow. He will for sure be on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: He likes playing into that fact of the intro because no one else is available. He likes he he yeah, that's what's going on there. Wow, fokey. But you know, as soon as I start missing Terp, I realize I'm with the number one broadcast professional of fantasy football in the entire United States.
Speaker 1: Well, you'll have to introduce some me. Yeah, you're hilarious, Farrell. I want to get to our first guest tonight right off the bat. You know him, you love him, You follow him on the X at Josh Hayes FX. This is a guy who's been with Rotoballer for a long time, a guy I've talked with on shows with in the past two Here with the f f PC YouTube channel, you hear him on Serious Sex and Fantasy Sports Radio weekdays from six until seven am Eastern Time. Of course, the incomparable Josh Hayes joining us, who is drafting tonight. Josh is drafting from the sixth spot. Josh, Good evening and welcome.
Speaker 5: How you doing man, How you been bulky? Long time no talk, parall, great to talk again. I hope all is well, my friend.
Speaker 4: It always is, it is.
Speaker 1: And so we have to talk about your first pick right off the top, Josh, because you had the opportunity to catch Saquon Barkley falling tonight, you end up going with McCaffrey above him, and I think that that there's an argument one where the other here. Why I'll let you make the McCaffrey argument. Why you thought he'd be a better pick in this format than Barkley.
Speaker 4: Great. First of all, I want.
Speaker 5: To shake my fist at Dennis Jones, who just took George Kittle. I was literally going to take George Kittle in the second round and just go with a Niner stack right off the bat. I don't know if this is really a thing, but Saquon Barkley owes me for going out early on in the season last year, you know, coming off the injury, but in all seriousness, has been healthy for a while, has looked pretty good in training camp so far. Niners by far, far, and away in my opinion, and I think this is backed up by NFL dot com sharp football analysis. Niners have the easiest schedule in football coming into twenty twenty five. There's a lot of cupcakes out there, and it feels like with all the uncertainty with the wide receivers, they need Christian McCaffrey more involved than ever this year with rend and a Yuk looks like he's probably gonna get a four game you know, opportunity to sit the season on the pup list. You have Ricky Pierce banged up, you have Juwan Jennings who wants a new contract, who's a little bit nicked up as well. George Kittle played a good portion of that season injured last year as well. So it feels like if there was ever a time for them to lean having the run game and to be in ahead in a lot of games thanks to the strength of schedule, maybe this is the year that we get the Christian McCaffrey bounce back.
Speaker 1: The McCaffrey bounce back, I think is reason enough to say, like, yeah, obviously we're gonna take him here in the mid first round because he could still pay off that in spades. But let's let's present the Barkley side of it that you know the the usage and you know clearly the backs that have had the touch level or the touchmounts that he had the year before classically have fallen the next year. Whether that's because they were out of their gored the previous year, whether it's because it's just natural regression whatever. At what point would you start taking Barkley in the first round, Josh.
Speaker 5: I would have been comfortable with Barkley right at six. Also, I honestly, if I wasn't going to take christ McCaffrey, thinking that he's set up for like, you know, full on monster season with the amount of volume he's in line for, I probably would have leaned Trey McBride or Brock Bauers. You know, Rock Bowers is obviously not available since he went to but the tight end premium, I think it's important, and watching the Cardinals do next to nothing to improve the offense. You know, they sat basically stood Pat didn't even get another you know, free agent wide receiver or anything else like that. It's essentially the same offense as last year rolling back here for twenty twenty five. So it feels like Trey if I would have been a big time opportunity. I also like a lot of running backs too, like Derrick Henry coming off a monster season last year and he goes mid second round. It's almost criminal to have like an MVP type season and to see these guys fallow in the second round. And then also add to the fact too that there's a lot of rookie running backs that have come into the draft that a lot of people like. So I wouldn't really feel pressure to take Saquon Barkley there, knowing that you have some good opportunities with the tight end premium. And you know, Ceedee Lamble has been another guy I definitely would have gave strong consideration too if he fell to me at six.
Speaker 1: So you go with McCaffrey in the first, McConkie in the second. My big concern with McConkie this year is something that's not really his fault, and I shouldn't say it's my big concern with it, Josh, but I think about McConkie and how he ended last season and how I'm I'm privy to recncy bias as much as the next guy, And I think about how much he was dominating towards the end of the regular season then obviously the postseason as well. And you have Greg Roman there, you have Jim Harbaugh and a massively upgraded running back room with Najee Harris and Omari and Hampton there. The first thing I think of when I see McConkie is like, Oh, there's gonna be some regression here, because there's no way he can keep doing that again. But clearly you believe that mccakee soaking a two oh seven pick in into him this year in this format, you're still a big believer in McConkie having a massive season. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was a coin flip for between aj Brown lad McConkey in my opinion. And you know, I'm so impressed with what the Eagles did in their off season. It's very I think it's a very good chance too. They they may be sitting on a lot of leads again this year. Whereas I think the Chargers they really have to fight tooth and nail. Everybody in their division got better this season, and so like I feel like they're just going to be a team that's going to have to score a lot of points, you know, and now knowing that maybe they have a little bit more stability to sustain drives with a better running game with Omar and Hampton. Back that up with Najie Harris if he ever finishes his audition with Pirates of the Caribbean, you know, we'll we'll figure out what happens there. But Trey Harris and the rookies that they've added in their wide receiver rooms so they don't have to watch Quinton Johnson waste drops that cost them drives left and right. I think it's a great opportunity. Think the offense is going to be better this year, and hopefully that's a good thing for lat McConkie.
Speaker 4: The real gift that you gave me tonight was your McCaffrey breakdown. I really like your thought process us there, and uh, there's no way I would have drafted him in front of Barkley, but I really like why you do. And then your second round pick. I know there's two guys in Illinois and I smiling with pet Dry Larson. When they now start with Henry, There's no way they thought this Henry. So we'll see. Yeah, it plays out, hey man, another pick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, speaking of Henry Farrell, Lamar Jackson now joining the Josh Hayes All Star Team here as McCaffrey McConkie are the first two picks. You just take Lamar Jackson here in the third round, the first quarterback off the board. How close is it for you, Josh? When it comes to Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, Jade and Daniels? How close is it for the QB one this year? For for you? Clearly it's Jackson, But is that a tight race?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a small tier for you?
Speaker 5: It's I mean you, I mean they were neck and neck for MVP, So obviously you got to give a lot of respect to to Josh Allen and that team. I think what it comes down to me is the division that they're going to play a games, and you know all season long, the AFC, eas to me, is still significantly weaker than the NFC North. The NFC North has three really solid teams. And then maybe Lamar Jackson just goes crazy against Cleveland. They have some big games, but there are no cupcakes. I think there's gonna be shootouts left and right with the Bengals, and uh, you know.
Speaker 4: If you watch.
Speaker 5: How everybody in that division, you know, you wouldn't be surprised if any one of them, all three teams made the playoffs, if one of them had one of the best records in the AFC between you know, Baltimore and Cincinnati, especially especially with the season that Joe Burrow came off with. So I think that Lamar Jackson, you know, he rolls right into another strong offense. I actually love what they've done in terms of strengthening the defensive offensive line. It feels like they're gonna be a dominant team. And I just wanted to since we're only going to really start one TV in the Best Ball slim, you can either take the shot where you're gonna you know, wait, I've done that in a lot of leagues, where you wait until round ten, twelve and grab two or three of them. I think I'm just gonna end up with three quarterbacks and I want the top one. I want to mid tier one. Then I want to fly her.
Speaker 1: So so even though you take Lamar Jackson here in the third, you still plan on drafting a third quarterback jacket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in Bestball, where you can't control your roster and I have to just sit here and stare at the same lineup I drafted the entire rest of the year, I kind of think I need that all state insurance.
Speaker 4: You know, in one of these years, Lamar is going to enter that tent and he's going to linger a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would imagine that that is coming down the pike. The last thing, Josh, I'll bring up with you when you talk about this Bestball slim format, you already mentioned it. You start one quarterback twenty rounds. How important is it for you to get an elite quarterback in this format? Again, no kickers, no defenses, so the lineups are a little bit smaller. Is it crucial for you? I'd have to go back and look how you've done in this contest before and how you've handled the quarterback. But is it crucial to try to get one of these upper restaurant elite quarterback?
Speaker 5: I think since we're gonna go twenty rounds, it's harder for you because I think, honestly speaking, a way at quarterback strategy where you stream to qbs and play that game is better suited for a waiver wire that's active, you know what I mean, Because if somebody get gets injured, or it doesn't work out, or you need to make a trade or something else like, you still have opportunites to fix your team. You can't fix this once you drafted. So Lamar Jackson is as consistent as steady as it's been. He hasn't had an injury, is you for? I think two straight seasons now, and this is their Super Bowl run, you know what I mean? This is the best team that they've ever had on offense and defense in my opinion. There So if he was ever going to like get revenge for not getting MVP, I think this could be the year.
Speaker 1: Roadawaller dot Com check out Josh's work there. Of course, listen to him tomorrow morning from six until seven am Eastern time Rotoballer Fantasy Sports Radio on Serious X and Fantasy Sports Radio. It is him, it is real talk raft. It is a great show. Make sure you're tuning in for that anything else set that I should mention Josh before we let you go that you want to know that obviously. Josh has fs on X as well.
Speaker 5: Absolutely yeah, And if you have any beard grooming tips, send him my way, because you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I happened here for.
Speaker 1: Oil is always good man. The more oil the better because I always feel like it's a lot more manageable. I could do more stuff with it. That's That's what I'll leave you with, and I'll let you enjoy the rest of your draft tonight. Josh has thanks for hopping a board, man, Appreciate.
Speaker 4: It, ferl Eric. Always a good pleasure. Appreciate it. You got it.
Speaker 1: Josh as some rodaballer ladies and gentlemen hopping a board, drafting from the six spots to night. He's coming up on his fourth round pick here, Ferrel, I, I don't know in all the years we've been doing this, if I've asked you if you were in this, how would you handle quarterback? Would you try to get one of these elite guys early or are you comfortable building up with two or three guys in the mid rounds instead?
Speaker 4: It would depend who else is on the board. But I like his decision. You know, if you move Barkley over here, and you move Henry over there, and you move Jack and then you can hammer these wide receivers. That's the team I would have put together with given the opportunity he had here. But you know, he makes a good plan for what he's got going on. I think with some of the quarterbacks that I really really like Balkey, I could make do with waiting on quarterback, but Josh broke it down pretty well. He likes to have a star. He likes to have a guy that's going to finish somewhere in the middle giving spot games, and then he'll take a third quarterback that has some upside. But you know, we can get middle round quarterbacks that that are going to put up some very significant numbers this year. They probably won't be Lamar Jackson numbers, but they Yeah. So I tend to think that his plan at quarterback is the plan that I would put to work in here.
Speaker 1: What about you, Well, here's I'm glad you teed me up for this, because I do have some thoughts. I was in a KFF Bestball draft. I still am in several, but I made a pick in one that launched a cut last week. I think I think it was last week and I Josh Allen was staring me in the face in the third round, and or maybe it was a fourth round. I can't remember, but I'm like, God, I never take quarterbacks early. Let's have some fun. This is supposed to be fun. Let's take a quarterback early here and see how this draft turns out. So I did it, and I've kind of had buyers or more since I've done it. And the reason why for me and I hear more and more people talk about this in managed leagues. I think it's important to have somewhat an elite quarterback, or it's an important thing to have a quarterback that is going that you believe is going to be elite, that maybe you're drafting outside the top eight. In best Ball, it's a little bit different because in Bestball, to borrow a quote from Moneyball, you can recreate the elite quarterback in the aggregate. So in other words, you don't have to draft Lamar Jackson, you have to draft Josh Allen, Jayden Daniels. You could grab love and Party or JJ McCarthy and Jared Goff and maybe, like Josh is saying, one more flyer too. And then in best Ball, where you're just taking the best possible performance out of three guys every week. Sometimes I think that's just as good as having the elite guy. Now, you may not have the forty plus point weeks that Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen give you every now and then, but I think in best ball I would lean against it. Manage leagues, yeah, I think it's important to have an elite quarterback, but for something like this, I think I'm kind of going back to my roots and building up quarterbacks by quantity over quality.
Speaker 4: Strength and schedule is probably one of the most overanalyzed and over talked about. You know, Josh's commentary about cupcakes. Better hold back on that a little bit. But nevertheless, if you take a look at golf, the most intriguing player to me because when he plays at home, he is a different kind of fantasy quarterback. And so if you can match those schedules at the home versus away with your other quarterbacks, that you could get early and I haven't looked at it, but if you can, there's maybe an inside track to get more out of golf and one other quarterback then you thought you could and perhaps challenge if you don't get one of the top five guys.
Speaker 1: I think that's important to understand when you're going in, when you're going into your draft, right like draft tricks, I think for years, I think they still do it. I could be wrong, but they would have a whole piece that they would write up every year. Boat Like, if you're looking to pair quarterbacks that are out going outside the top of the top ten, here are the two guys that match up, or this pair works well together. This pair works well together. So that's always something that you'd be paying attention to in the scenario.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, look at team five because it's my boys, Petreid Larson and I'm not playing any favorites because we've got a Kentucky flavor in this throughout with Billy van Ormer and a couple of guys that are in here. But I'll tell you this. Yeah, you might say that this is an old school lineup, but I'm damn that school is Harvard. Look at this they are putting together. They are putting together one heck of the team, one.
Speaker 1: Of the players, and they take Alvin Kamara here at the five oh five. He's one of the players that I wish I had more of this year, Farrell. I was just reading somebody talking about Kamara today, like, yeah, the offense is it's one big question mark. I mean they they don't do they have a quarterback? I don't know. They have several quarterbacks, which means they probably don't have one quarterback again, Tyler Tyler shook. Okay, we'll see and and I know he's he's a Louisville guy. And I don't want to be smirch any of my Kentucky friends, but I want to see it on the field now. I have drafted Chuck and a couple of best balls for what it's with. But the situation I think is on par or maybe a little bit better. With the return of Chris O Lobby and Rashid Shiheed this year, I think that offense could be better. He couldn't get much worse than it was last year. Pharaoh and Camara was really really good. And he is still going in the fifth round. Yeah. I know he's he's an older running back here, but you look at what Pete try and Larson have done here. They have cobbled together all these old guys, right, all these these these you know, we always say this, they are only one person is winning anything in this and that's a twenty twenty six main event. Farrell has made sure that the runner up will get a pair of socks. Yes, if you have that, but that's still just the top two teams, right, And and so what do you do when you're when you're playing for first place and nothing else. You go for the young, the young, upside guys, the high volume guys, the mystery box guys. We don't know, Well, maybe there's some value in trying to win this whole thing by taking the guys that, yeah, youth isn't on their side, but experience and performance is. Mike Evans, Tyreek Hill, Alvin Kamara, Derrick Henry. I don't think I put Seedee Lamb in that group yet, but those four guys there, I mean, there is value in putting all of them together. Now. I'm sure they're gonna spice in a couple of rookies here as it goes through, But I think as far as a core goes and you look at the consistency of these players, especially when you consider Evan's coming off a quasi down year where he missed some time, Tyreek Hill definitely coming off a down year, and you're buying up value there too with with just natural positive regression here. So I like what Peter and Larson here are doing. We'll see what if it continues throughout the sixth round and beyond. But yeah, I think you can make a strong case that what they're doing is something we don't normally see. But it could definitely work.
Speaker 4: It definitely could. And I yeah, so we we've talked a lot about them, and let me tell you, they got fifteen more rounds and they're gonna they're gonna get a mix of younger players and complimentary players in here. But yeah, I like where it's going. Peer's it, so does the so does the chat room.
Speaker 1: The chat room, Yeah, definitely joking saying Team five drives a buick because all the veterans that they have, you know they do, Yeah, they might. I want to to bring up what Tom Smith, our buddy Tom Smith said about Vince staff Alino squad the f FPC Joe drafting from the eleven hole tonight. He ends up going with genty in the first round. He comes back with Saint Brown after Justin Boone goes Nakua and and and a Chan, So he gets genty and Saint Brown, Uh, then Smith and Jigu Laporta, Waddle and then Judy. So he's got a really deep wide receiver corps. Six rounds in, you're looking at all those guys being number one receivers with the exception of Jalen Wattle. Obviously Laporta is going to factor in heavily to UH to what the Lions are gonna do this year. But yeah, Vince, this is a really good team. And I think if he if he pounds the running backs in the middle, that this is this is another way to win it too. You're talking about veterans from frying Pan and you're talking about heavy receiver corps from staff Alino two different ways. And and by the way, both these teams then all these players, all three of those guys very successful high stakes players.
Speaker 4: You gotta really love Jerry Judy at this spot. If Vince calls in, we will have him state the affirmative of his romance with Judy, because he's going to see a lot of green go off the board. I would just fear taking my fourth receiver and Balky. You know, I don't like to live in fear, but I would just very very hesitant to take my fourth receiver when I don't think I'm going to get a score out of him. And I'm watching all these these green stickers. There's four of them, and we've still got to get back all the way through the seventh round, So that that troubles me a little. But you know, we'll see what Vince can pull.
Speaker 1: The other thing too, when you're talking about his start with skipping running backs. Here in the sixth round, he takes Judy. I mean, there's an argument that Trevion Henderson may not be capital letters Trevion Henderson because of Hermandre Stevenson's presence. Obviously, I think we've spent enough time in the high stakes Fantasy football hour. But you know, the last several months talking about the misgivings, we have the the caution that we're exercising when drafting DeAndre Swift. Obviously, Aaron Jones is a guy that we like. But then they went out and they traded a draft capital to get Jordan Mason and they ended up giving him a new contract as well. R. J. Harvey was a guy that was sky high a couple of months ago. Then JK. Dobbins signed, and there's a lot of people down on Harvey. So there is something to be said about staph Lina saying I don't like any of those running backs, and I like the getting this number one receiver and Jerry Judy on Cleveland, and that's why he went the way he did. Now, we can't get into their minds, but I could definitely see that case being presented to Vincent. He's like, to heck with it. I'm gonna take a guy I want here.
Speaker 4: Well, if he's gonna go to the dance, he's gonna have to maybe dance with somebody other than the homecoming queen because you know, but but some of these guys. If you don't like these guys, why do you see what's coming? In seventh and eighth round, Vince bless you. We start talking to that kid named Blue down in Dallas.
Speaker 1: I've been getting him a lot in the Kentucky Rookie Dynasty drafts, and I don't know if it's just because everybody's down with the report on him being lazy or whatever, but man, it's I'm on board with him for the price. Now, I think there's there's tough to be said for that. Okay, three straight tight ends here going in the sixth round, we're almost closing it out. Six twelve is where we're at right now with Lindo and Kuzmano the FFPC, Joe's drafting from the one spot, and Joku to Mauricio Gutierrez, Evan Ingram to the Leeches, and then Tucker Kraft to Segmund Bloom. So now we've had two teams h Dennis and Stephen Jones and Segmund Bloom double up with tight ends here Bowers and Kraft for Bloom, Kittle and Kelsey for for the Joneses. As Bloom tries to keep up with the Joneses with two tight ends of his own. This is where I was thinking, it's interesting, Pharaoh, when when we have two teams have two tight ends on their squad through round six, then I think it starts to affect other people where they're like, I might have to like pivot off my draft plan a little bit just to make sure I don't get shut out here. And I'm still getting a guy who is going to be drafted as a top twelve guy or a guy I think he's going to finish in the top twelve.
Speaker 4: Good smart move, Buddy, good smart move. But boy, you know what, when these titians start going, let's start going, don't they they do?
Speaker 1: Tom says he was in a big gorilla earlier today with with FPI, with large P and Rson.
Speaker 4: How about that. The guys you're out there, get warmed up, buddy. They're playing in that gorilla. They intend to win. They've got big plans.
Speaker 1: Sean green points out that the the Frying Pan Ink guys have now added a player under the edge of thirty and R J. Harvey, the rookie running back going with They now have old r J. Harvey and new Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Jill Greeney that.
Speaker 2: R. J.
Speaker 4: Harvey's never even seen a buick. You know, he.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know what a buick yet, no idea. Don't ask him what a payphone is. I have an intern at my radio stations. He's on my show in the afternoons, Pharrell. He's nineteen years old. He had no idea what a safety deposit box was never heard of. I couldn't believe it. I didn't know that was an age thing. It's just how do you not even hear of that?
Speaker 4: It should be in an anime thing. You put the stuff in anime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I want to get back to the Craft pick at six eleven. This is a player that I think I'm just starting to warm up to. By osmosis, everybody else is telling me that this guy could be the Packers number one receiver. Some people are saying is a dark horse to finish among the top five and tight ends this year. I think that's a little aggressive, but certainly I allow for the possibility of that happening. I don't know man like. They've been using him in training camp. He's been targeted a lot. Jordan Love has said that they want to get the ball droom more. Maybe I am underrating Tucker Craft. Maybe this is a player that I should be looking at harder when when I'm drafting as a back end starter or a or a top backup tight up. Eleven at the eight o nine and the FFPC Bestball Tournament right now is his ADP. According to Fantasy Mojo. Fantasymojo dot com, Darren Armani was the webmaster. He puts this processus Joe's Challenge together. Every time we cite ADP, it's from Fantasymojo dot com. You should get a web subscription to that website. If you're playing in the FFPC, So I'm starting with long story short. I'm warming up the Tucker Craft now and I probably need more Tucker Craft in my life.
Speaker 4: Okay, And who picked Mark Andrews in the first round? Who's our program?
Speaker 1: That was Brian Lindo and Jeff Cuzmano the f FPC.
Speaker 4: Joe's took. Congratulations guys, and that's what we go back to our John Hayes. That would have been a perfect, perfect stack. He could have waited on a running back and put Andrews in that slot. Andrews and Djoku drafted in front of Andrews. There's twenty five to thirty catches more for Andrews right there. Ingram could be about the same in catches, but Andrews will tear up the end zone compared to what Ingram will do and Andrews twenty five maybe thirty more balls in craft.
Speaker 1: I uh, I don't know. I mean, yeah, I'm still you can obviously see I'm still making up my mind on this, Like I just I haven't decided how how I feel about this.
Speaker 4: And then what does he have to pay for likely to handcuff the position?
Speaker 1: You're not going to handcuff him.
Speaker 4: What do you have to pay for? Likely?
Speaker 1: I mean it wouldn't wouldn't even be worth it, like, okay, so if we would you have to pay all right, if you want to know the price tag, Pharaoh, I'm gonna strongly urge you against this model. Pick up a buick instead of Isaiah.
Speaker 4: HARMANI would will tell us he's got the numbers. He's actually the guy that runs this event. We're visiting tight.
Speaker 1: End eighteen eleven o eight.
Speaker 4: That's that's a little too much.
Speaker 1: You're Yeah, I just and like I think it almost it limits your your upside, right, I mean if I if you're trying to win the whole thing, you want to get Andrews and then another tight End, who's gonna finish in the top ten or top five thing? Yeah, I I don't know. Certainly, maybe we'll see somebody do it. I just don't know if it's if it's very likely.
Speaker 4: Here, I'm honestly what you did there, Bunky, that's why you're such a professional.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: People just you're so good and smooth. People want to know what you put in your beard? Man, Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we have a guest coming on he's about to be on the clock. What I want to do is I want to get by his next two picks and then we'll bring him on because I want to get his uh, his thoughts on how his his draft is going so far. Billy van Rmer from the nine spot half FPC Joe one of our favorites. He's got McBride and Hampton and then a bunch of other receivers here, Farrell, Brian Thomas, Jamison Williams, George Pickens, Calvin Ridley and Ricky pearsall plenty of those guys. I don't think there's I don't think there's any one of those players that I am not on this year. I like all those players. And he's probably together a really strong receiver corp here. What do you make of the start from b the Oh.
Speaker 4: He's just spent so much time in Kentucky. That's all he can do now is draft wide receivers. But yeah, okay again, let's start seeing so some of these ugly running backs are that are going to fill out these teams. But Billy van Ormeer, Yeah, he wants to win this thing, so he's coming in a little different and Hampton less of a question mark now perhaps in his amount of play than that we had earlier in the year. So okay, good, And I think Hampton there was a bargain for him at this dress spot, yes.
Speaker 1: Or notebook, I'm gonna look it up right now, you know, I think compared compared to the other process as Joe's, it is a bargain. Running back thirteen at the three to oh seven is where he's going in the.
Speaker 4: Flea, you know, all right, Well, he's right on schedule, very on schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you make of because this guy's picking up steam now. George Pickens as the number two receiver in Dallas, a team that should be throwing a lot this year. I feel like I was not drafting him early on because I didn't see much upside in Pittsburgh, and now I wish I had more of them. But his priced's gone up. I mean, we see him go tonight at the five h nine as a top thirty receiver. Farrell, are you in on Pickens this year?
Speaker 4: I am even at this price. I think Pickens is a tremendous player that needed a change of scenery. He's got it. He's paired in a perfect situation with a veteran quarterback. They lamb can't do it all and can't get it all. The tight end is good, but he's not particularly prolific in this offense. And yes, so I very much like this and it's it's it'll be a different Pickens that we see this year. And you know, I think it's hard to find anyone that doesn't like Pickens. And that's why he's headed up to board.
Speaker 1: And there's going to be a running back here, you think, so with van Armer is going.
Speaker 4: To take a running backsticks coming.
Speaker 1: This is through seven rounds. We have five receivers on this squad, a tight end, and the running back we already have. I'm looking at it right now. Twenty seven running backs off the board and van Ormer only has one. We shall see if he's going to draft one here. The longtime FFPC and Kentucky player takes Brian Robinson from the commander, So you are right on that Pharaoh. I want to bring our next guest on. This is a player that I've had on I don't know countless shows, and I'll let everybody behind the curtain here a little bit. This guy was the only guy to do back to back podcast with me and you say, oh, he was on. He was on back to back shows or whatever, like you know, a week to week. No, I screwed up my recording and we it didn't record. So I called him. I said, hey, can we can we just do the same show we did all over again, and thankfully it was only like thirty five or forty minutes. But he was a baller and he handled it, and he's on with us right now. He was the latest guest on the road of his high stakes Lowdown this month and longtime FFPC Kentucky player, so many wins I don't even know how many to count anymore. He is is on x at VC underscore staff. He is the incomparable Vince staph Alino. Vince, welcome aboard tonight.
Speaker 4: Can look good?
Speaker 2: Eric, Hey Ferrel, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Doing good?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Doing good? The real question is how are you doing in the eleventh spot tonight as we are basically a third of the way through your draft.
Speaker 2: Really like the wide receiver depth I've developed there, and I like my lion stack with a Moan Laporta and running it back with Addison Week seventeen final game in Minnesota. So that's that's the game I want to stack for sure.
Speaker 4: I like that. You know, even if they move Addison to running back, he's still going to be listed here as a receiver. Just boy that out. Yeah about that, Vince, what are you gonna do? I mean, Pollard, I like that pick. Congratulations on that. I was curious is who you were going to end up with? And I agree with your draft in a lot of ways that sometimes the least important player on a fantasy lineup is this number two running back? Is this a trend that we'll see moving forward with the Vince staph Alino or is this a special thing that you're doing tonight?
Speaker 2: So this is a best ball mentality, wouldn't wait that long on my second running back in redraft. Had a good pros versus Joe's back in twenty twenty three when I won my league and then finished seventh overall, and I kind of build a team like this with a strong wide receiver in the middle. Jon up at the top had some late round gems come through like a Chaan. I think I got him in the twelfth and then Tank Dell in the eighteenth. So hopefully I find some magic like that later in this draft.
Speaker 4: Tonight doesn't surprise me. I'm betting on you. Vince.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Vince.
Speaker 1: You know the other thing I just noticed about your team, and I don't know, maybe you purposely did this or purposefully did this, maybe you didn't. You have a lot of late round in mid round stacking opportunities here with you mentioned Saint Brown and Laporta, but Smith and Jigbook Wattle, Judy Addison, I mean, all these guys and you don't have any quarterbacks team, and maybe that's that's better because now you have all this flexibility, uh to make sure you're stacking these guys up. Was was that? Did that go into the equation at all? When you're picking these guys early on?
Speaker 2: For sure? Yeah, I knew I was gonna wait on quarterback, and I think obviously the stacking opportunities are pretty obvious. I'm not giving anything away here, but they're guys you can get in the double digit rounds, which is great.
Speaker 1: Did you have what was sort of like your thoughts when you knew you were drafting in the eleven spot between Leoni and Boone? What was your what was your you know, thought process on how you thought your first few picks were going to go.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I thought Gent would be there for sure. I was hoping neighbors maybe, But I think that's kind of where it stops McBride. There's no way he's gonna fall. I would have loved to have had him for sure. Yeah, I don't think I could take a Chan in the first So if he would slipped to two point oh two, that would have been nice.
Speaker 1: What was the reason that you like Gens over eight Chans?
Speaker 2: Where's that big chain? Oh?
Speaker 1: I got it, I got it, put it on?
Speaker 4: Here we go? Where is the chain?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 4: When the when the guest calls an? As for the props book, well, in.
Speaker 2: Jail with with Gent, I think he has a chance to be the RB one overall, and I don't think a Chan does. So it's a little bit that unknown upside.
Speaker 4: What do you say? What do you say to the And we had this come up in an earlier show, and and I had to bite my tongue. Had nothing to do with this player being a raider. But somebody in the chat room the other night, and a good player said, I think Gend's going to be a bust.
Speaker 1: How yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Circumstances that does not include injury.
Speaker 1: That's that's a tough sell for me. Like I think, like if you say he's going to be a bust, it kind of depends how high you're taking him. It's hard for me. As long as he stays healthy, it's hard for me to say that he's not going to return late first round value if he gets hurt. Okay, well bets are off, Vince, I gotta I gotta ask you here, Tyrone, Tracy was the pick that you just made at the nine to eleven. Skataboo goes right after that to Justin Boone. You had the choice between the Giants running backs, you went Tracy over Scataboo.
Speaker 4: Here, Why was that?
Speaker 2: If I was gonna have to have one of the two, I take Tracy. I saw some good things last year. I was really hoping I'd be able to get both double up that backfield. I've done that in a couple best balls so far. But Justin was smart enough to not let that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such is life. It didn't happen. But what is happening is your ten h two pick right now? Three running backs, five receivers, a tight end. We just saw a round that featured six quarterbacks. Are you going to look at that position here?
Speaker 2: I think I have to for my ultimate stack here.
Speaker 1: Laporta, There you go, Saint Brown. Welcome on, Jared Goff on the Vince staff Alino squad. Here at the eleven hole tonight, Goff, Laporta, and in Saint Brown. I guess there's a possibility you could grab another line later on, but you know, you don't need to worry about that at this point. There are some other stacking opportunities that you have here as well. I was reading, or maybe I was listening to somebody talk about Laporta and how his twenty twenty four was a bit of a letdown Vince from twenty twenty three. But sometimes I think we're a prisoner of our own expectations. He still had a really good year in twenty twenty four, and I think he's on for for you know, I guess I'm preaching to the converted here, but I think he's on for another really good twenty twenty five. Here, you clearly believe the same thing. Taking him with the second pick in the fourth.
Speaker 2: Round, Yeah, I do. I do too, John Morton taking over.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think they're going to keep I think they're.
Speaker 2: Going to keep business as usual. In my opinion, why would they? Why would they break something? Fix something that's not broken?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: How nervous? Who are you that golf wasn't going to come back to you?
Speaker 1: I didn't I yeah, did.
Speaker 4: You say that?
Speaker 2: I probably, I probably could have probably could have waited.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have messed around with Evince. I think you did the right thing there. I expect, like you, you are invested into into the Detroit Lions here. You obviously want to be a business with them. There's no reason to uh to needle it with with Jared Goff, I think you did the right thing there and getting him. What's the over under on suspension for Jordan Addison? Like, like, how many I should say over under? How many games do you think he gets suspended this year?
Speaker 4: Vince?
Speaker 2: Two to four?
Speaker 1: Two to four? Okay, fair enough and go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, this is a this is a long, a long game here, right. I have plenty of people to fill in that gap until he comes back from suspension. And I think that he's the kind of guy that can do you know, one of those two or three TV games in the dull and late in the season that wins you a week, or wins you the league, or maybe wins the overall competition in PBJ vinced you know to that end talking about the suspensions, did you consider Rashie Rice at all over Jackson Smith and Jigma. I didn't, No, I didn't. I like jsn's profile. I wanted a couple of high volume PPR receivers and I thought he paired well with Saint Brown. I do have the four by week eight right there to start the draft. But oh well, it's best ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's best ball, and and it's total points, and it's all about just beating eleven people, which I think you definitely have a leg up on doing it. This is a strong team that I think nobody is surprised that you have drafted and put together so far. Vince, I wish you good luck the rest of the way. Thank you so much for hopping aboard the road of his high stakes low down with me a couple of weeks ago. And oh, by the way, just here where this interview just never went out to the stream that we just did, so I need you the whole thing again. I'm just kidding. Great first half of the draft. Keep it up and we'll see it very soon. We'll see in Las Vegas, right, see in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Thanks. Oh, I appreciate hearing from you.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, guys, take care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's Vince, Steph Alino. Vince. I should have brought this up. He was on, but I know he's got to get back to the draft. Vince is a big Ohio State fan Pharaoh, and he told me something I never heard of, and I'm probably gonna butcher it now, but when he was growing up because obviously Ohio State and Michigan those fans don't like each other, no, and he said something to the effect of it was when he was growing up in Columbus and you you'd be in the bathroom and you'd flush and like a number two, and they always say flush twice because those it's a long way for those pipes to get to ann Arbor, which I thought was hilarious. When when you're in Columbus and it's all about, you know, the rivalry, and this is what they're doing to the people, and you.
Speaker 4: Had better material, Bunkie.
Speaker 1: I don't know when Vince sold it to me. I thought it was hilarious, and I think it's a delivery that you said.
Speaker 4: Probably you should have ask Vince.
Speaker 1: See, this is why I can't do a late night show. I would I screw stuff up like this.
Speaker 4: But you can do anything you want. Once Johnny Carson asked Audrey Hepburn how old she was? Anybody you have, everybody make a mistake on you know, she had the best shit, the best response of any woman you've ever heard. All Right, he looked at it, and she says, Johnny, I'll forgive you for asking, if you'll forgive me for not telling.
Speaker 1: Love that was on the tonight show that really happened. I really that's fantastic. Berrel Segmund Bloom has cobbled together a strong team, some would say quite strong. In the YouTube chat right now, if you look at his squad from the two hole, you have Mayfield and Mahomes as his quarterbacks. He has gotten Jonathan Taylor, Chuba Hubbard, Ramandre Stevenson and now Rashad White in his backfield. Receivers are a little light Wilson, DeVonta Smith and Jacoby Myers, and then he's got Bowers and Craft. I always say, have to be weak somewhere and again in the FFPC pros versus Joe's any ff PC leagues, you only have to start two receivers, so you know it's fine to be strong at all these other spots. You just got to cobble to the receivers together late. I do agree with the YouTube chat. I think this is a very fun team. This is a very exciting team. Most of all, it's very competitive team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Wilson is gonna catch a great, great number of passes. So I think Wilson probably scores for him every week, if not eighty percent of him. So really he's just he's got to find that second scorer. And if Craft is as good as everyone thinks he is going to be, well, what he'll do with Boers will be fantastic. So you take Wilson at one hundred, catches em Bowers at one hundred and forty with the one point five or one hundred and eighty with the one point five, before you know it, he's a real threat his quarterbacks to go to wait that late and get those two guys, he must be crazy, giddy happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say so, and I'll and the other thing too is if you want to you know, utilize everything that we're doing tonight bringing to this live looking This is the same basically the same format as the FFPC Bestball Tournament that you can register for right now and win a three hundred thousand dollars grand prize one hundred and twenty five dollars to enter. We also have a super Flex Bestball Tournament, still one hundred thousand dollars grand prize, thirty five dollars entry there. For the Best Ball Tournament, for the first time ever, we're offering two six figure prizes in that the runner up is going to get one hundred k this year as well. Draft's already off and running at my FFPC dot com m y ffpc dot com. What I wanted to get with with blooms team is at your insight on Rashad White is picking up a little steam. I just draft drafted Bucky Irving I think for like the second time, but the first time in months today, So I'm excited about that. But I also understand Rashad White is a player that isn't exactly going away, and if we do see some regression in the mean with Irving, doesn't that suggest a positive regression for Rashad White Bloom gets him at the running back thirty eight in the eleventh round tonight, starting to think White's a little bit undervalued? Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: I know you are bulky and then you know so and it's part of the stack and it's it's a nice it's a nice play in I like it, Mark Twain, reports of my death what have been.
Speaker 1: Have been greatly exaggerated, greatly exaggerated.
Speaker 4: Whit You could say that as well about him.
Speaker 1: I am looking at the aces High squad from the eighth spot. That is our good buddy Dan Williamson and of course our friend Bradley Staalder. They host the Stack Hunters podcast on the Player Profiler podcast network. They are drafting from the eighth spot tonight, and there is a Vikings tinge to this team, as Dan Williamson is a big Vikings fan. They get Jefferson in the first round, and no surprise that they get JJ McCarthy here in the eleventh. I remember the days when I was listening to Dan Williamson and reading Dan Williamson and say I am getting JJ McCarthy as the number three quarterback on all my best ball teams without even really trying, and now he is. He has ascended. Now I'm a little surprised he lasted as long as he did tonight, but he the number two tonight at quarterback nineteen similar to that, you know what he was saying earlier on has the love gone too far? McCarthy? Are we actually overdrafting him right now? Or is this still a spot you want to be in business with this quasi rookie quarterback in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I don't want it, but I understand why he did, and I don't like him paired with Purdy at all. So I'll be anxious to see who the third quarterback is.
Speaker 1: But why don't you like the Party, Perry?
Speaker 4: I don't believe you know. It was a significant drop off for Party last year, and I think we're going to see a bigger drop off. Okay, I just don't. I just I'm not particularly impressed with the direction of that team. Get McCaffrey back where Caaffrey's going to do some wonderful things, But that doesn't necessarily help Perdy hit these receivers. There's questions at all the receiver positions. And I love Juwan Jennings. I was drafting him in the eleventh round as my third and fourth receiver a couple of years ago. Somebody's gonna emerge as a number one receiver. I don't think I would draft him as a number one receiver as much as I like his play, So I'm just that's not gonna be the quarterback that I wanted to draft.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Our guy Jimmy Williams too in the YouTube chat, points out that not only is JJ McCarthy and Justin Jefferson on that team, they got TJ. Hockinson on that squad as well, So they got a lot of purple stacking going on there, especially with Hockinson. So the the tactic we have talked about on this show we've done pros ors, the jokes for several years now is taking two quarterbacks in the top six rounds? What happens if you don't do that? For what happens if you take one tight end a tight end, not quarterback. If I said quarterback, I'm sorry, but taking two tight ends in the first six rounds? What happens if you flip it and you taken Djoku in the sixth and Dallas Goddard in the tenth, like Mauricio Gutierrez that he's on the clock right now here. If you do something like that within Joku and God, you can see his whole team there. You feel like this sets him up for having four tight ends on this squad instead of three.
Speaker 4: I hope so, because I don't care for either of those guys and certainly don't like him on the same squad.
Speaker 1: Is it the quarterback situation in Cleveland and then just the pecking order in Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Pecking order in Philadelphia. Availability of the player. I think he's a great football player, but a little bit well, he's like a poor man's kittle in fantasy football, because Kettle is a great football player. But in Fantasy Philly, he's asked to do so many things by the forty nine Ers, a team Sean Green that I absolutely love. He's asked to do so many things as forty nine ers that he can sometimes disappear in that offense. I know he puts up big numbers. Goddard disappears quite often to the Philadelphia offense, and he has a hard time staying on the field. It's not a play for me.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the tight ends for Josh has a squad specifically John and Smith who just went off the board to rot a ball. The rotor ball or Hunger can Josh Hayes twelve O seven is where Johnnay Smith balls can? I how do you think that that situation is going to resolve itself? From a best ball season long standpoint? Here between Smith and Friarmouth catching balls from Aaron Rodgers this year, Pharrell, so many new working parts there. I just don't know what to make of it, and I feel like I've just been kind of avoiding it for few of the unknown. But maybe I should be targeting one of these Pittsburgh guys. What do you make a smith here?
Speaker 4: You remember that little funky sowing by Johnny Cash. I've built it one piece at a time by putting the car together he brought it. There's no there's no synchronicity of that Steeler office. Now, maybe all those great veteran players come together and it looks beautiful in its execution. But I'm I those are two tideas that I respect tremendously in the high stakes format that I'm playing in this format, I'm okay with it if that's what you want to do. But once we put that FFPC entry fee down on the table and have to compete. I'm thinking that I might want to compete with some other tight ends.
Speaker 1: There was one KFFFC Best Ball team and I looked at it. I have like, through like sixteen or seventeen rounds, fail and then try to do it. I have like nine rookies. It's insane. And one of the pairings I have for rookies on that team, my top two tight ends are the same top two tight ends that Michael Leoni has drafted from the ten hole tonight. The two rookies. He gets Tyler Warren here in the seventh, he gets Colston Lublin here in the ninth. He has kind of like sandwiched those picks with Kyler Murray and Caleb Williams. So he attacked the receiver and running back position early on, and I think there are some electric choices there running back. Now, we'll see what he cobbles together here because he's only got three running backs through round eleven. But what do you make of that strategy? And I'm not saying it was a strategy to go out and draft both rookie tight ends, but what do you make of having in this format your top two tight ends, both being rookies.
Speaker 4: I would trade both those guys for likely Henry and maybe even zach Ertz. I don't, I don't understand, uh what we expect from those players, especially with Loveland coming through that injury situation that he had. And I know he's been granted that he's ready to go, but that's the kind of injury that you have at a tight end position. It could be difficult to play at the level that you would want a young player playing that. So I don't, I don't know. And who is there with Loveland at the other tight end position? Tyler Warren? Tyler Warren, No, No, who's a who's a teammate in there in the real team? Come out? And Cole Commett? What is co Comett? Du balk? You taught me that he did this? Not a Cole Comit fan? You won me over. What does co Comit do? Well?
Speaker 1: Just catch his balls? I mean, yeah, he catches some touchdowns. Yeah, I think I think that. You know, the Loveland thing is interesting. You know, we'll we'll see how he handles training camp going forward, coming off the shoulder. But a rookie coming in already has everything stacked up against him. You don't want to add an injury onto that as well. Now I've been drafting Loveland, so it's it's not like I'm running afraid uh from Loveland. But I understand the misgivings here.
Speaker 4: You don't live in fear.
Speaker 1: You don't live in fear neither.
Speaker 4: I've got him on the Dynasty teams, and I love him as player and love the potential. I just think, you know, rookie tied ends are slow cook and you're going to be hungry in this uh, in this league from game one.
Speaker 1: Mike Leoni is on the clock right now here in the thirteenth round. I think we're in Yeah, And he just took Luther Burden, and I'm glad he did because this goes in with the whole narrative I have for his squad right now, Pharaoh. If you look at Leoni's squad from established the run at the ten spot tonight, it is all young, It is all explosive. You look at the quarterbacks, Kyler Murray, who wants to run more this year. Caleb Williams, you obviously gets the Ben Johnson upgrade. The running backs Brice Hall, a player that I think a lot of people are betting on a big year for him, and based on what the coaches are saying, I think that they're going to lean more into Hall, a player that was being drafted in what the top five last.
Speaker 4: Year or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: Draveon Henderson, a guy that we were all excited about before the NFL Draft, and I think many excuse me, many of us still are given where he is and he's in an up and coming offense. Bay shell touton maybe the most athletic running back in the draft not named Ashton Genty. He goes there as well. And then the receivers Neighbors and Collins elite target monsters, right, Marvin Harrison, who I'm a big fan of as a bounce back player this year, pairing with him with Kyler Murray Tteroro McMillan, the number one wide receiver kind of drafted in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft. And then you have Iuku, granted is not the youngest guy or the most explosive guy, but his value is depressed because of the ACL right, and you get him around thirteen. And then Luther Burden, one of the first players drafted on Day two of the NFL Draft, another explosive playmaker that Oh, by the way, he's got his quarterback on this team in Caleb Williams, so there's a stack there as well. So Leoni is putting together this team of youth and explosion, and I think youth and explosion is sort of the traditional way to not only win your league and prosers and Joe's, but when the whole damn thing as.
Speaker 4: Well, exactly, And then following that narrative, he threw us a real.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: That's okay because the balance is a necessity. And I really, I really like what I really like what he's doing. I can't say I would have done it myself, especially we talked about bunching those tight ends and quarterbacks there. But you know, he's he's got a lot of talented players here. So I'll give him a good job of put this game.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this right now, like I if I was the only and listen, he's forgotten more about fantasy football and I'll ever know, but I will tell you this, I might be done with receivers now. At this point. He's got seven of them, and of those seven, four of them were drafted in the first five rounds, so he's very top heavy there. He needs to get more guys in the backfield, which I'm sure he's aware of, and I would probably get at least one more tight end and definitely one more quarterback too. So when you're talking about, you know, a quarterback and a tight end, soaking up two more spots, maybe another tight end, and then you only have three spots left for running backs, just to get you six. I think he's kind of got the rest of his draft mapped out, at least from where I'm sitting my thirty thousand mile view, that's where I would be looking to go if I were him. But I'm sure he's got something cooked up for us that's gonna be a lot of fun. I love the quarterbacks for Vince staff Alinos squad. We just talked to him about twenty twenty five minutes ago. He got golf. He has added Michael Pennix onto this team, another up and coming quarterback, and then cam Ward on his squad. Now, I thought that there is going to be a possible that he would look at a guy like to a Tongue by Loa. Maybe Sam Darnold is a third quarterback. Tongue by Loa is gone. I don't think he loads up with a fourth quarterback anymore. I mean, he's it's certainly not going with any of the Cleveland guys as far as stacking goes with Smith and Jig will Waddle and Judy, but Goff, Pennix and Ward. We don't talk a whole lot about Ward, but I think he's going to be an exciting player to watch this year and for Vince's team here that's his number three quarterback.
Speaker 4: I made an off the cuff comment about Ward the other night, which was incorrect and poorly added. Sometimes you just got of learned to shut your mouth up book, you know, that's for me. But in Ward's case, the skillful player that the organization is counting on impressively, I think the rookie wide receiver this there. I'd like to see if that player makes his way onto Vince's squad and see what he's doing. He's going to a late stack on those of those Titans, and I kind of like it.
Speaker 1: The Uh yeah, that's That's a good thing about about drafting a Ward late is because you do have that late stacking possibility. FPI has he was the that was the team Petra and Larson ended up taking Tongue Bay Loa. They've also added Prescott and Matthew Stafford onto that team as well Elijah Arroyo and Jake Ferguson. The newly signed Jake Ferguson shout out University of Wisconsin, the badger who failed to get into the end zone last year but still secured the bag. Good on Ferguson to get that money. And does that mean anything about how we view his role in Dallas this year?
Speaker 4: Farah, it does.
Speaker 1: And this is with the addition of Pickens this year.
Speaker 4: Too, right, And and so I very much like what they're doing. I've i've they're two to the number two and number three quarterback. I think have always been favorites of theirs there, ignoring some of the reports right now on Mooney, which I think is the right thing. Arroyo is the interesting player to me here, Balky, isn't that bargain for Arroyo in the fourteenth round? I thought he was.
Speaker 1: Moving up a little further than that tight end twenty five at the fifteen oh three over the way? Wow, So they came in, you know, maybe I ought to pay more attention to.
Speaker 4: My subscription with Darren's. But Arroyo, I think Arroyo proves to be the steal here, and they needed a steal and they're gonna need one more, maybe two more tight ends so that. I don't know if I correctly answered your question, but I really do continue to like. You know, we liked everybody through Kamara, and I'm impressed with what they're doing here. I think the quarterbacks is going to score their points is nationally Prescott. I don't know how the other guys are going to contribute, but you could see spike games from either of them.
Speaker 1: Mentioned the reports on Darnel Mooney who went to f PI here that we're talking about at the eleven o five. You think people should be ignoring these about about the shoulder injury.
Speaker 4: Not ignoring, but I think we see.
Speaker 1: That not putting too much stock into him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know it's his Uh he's a veteran. He's a veteran NFL player, and he's not going to be disabled long and uh his comments as Vince made a comment on his one player that's going to be suspended. You know he's playing the long game here. Mooney. Yeah, that's that's a fine pick where they got it.
Speaker 1: The squad that we I don't think we've talked about Alan al Leach's squad here drafting along with I believe Kyle if I'm remembering correctly, I don't want to speak Yeah, Albert and Kyle Leach from the from the three spot tonight. Uh Bjon Robinson, which apparently do you hear this Farrell that we've been It's not Bijon Robinson. It's Bijon Robinson Mustard and it's the John Robinson Bucky Irvings. So a couple of high volume running backs there in the top two rounds. Higgins Worthy Metcalf right after that to fill in that wide receiver. He's gotten Evan Ingram, Evan Ingram's old teammate, Brenton Strange, and now Theo Johnson. In the fifteenth round. Pacheco is part of his backfield. He's got Nixon Stroud there, Mims Higgins Downs has been added to those guys. To the Leeches squad here. This is an interesting team too, where they pound running back and receiver early and then just kind of keep spicing, spicing tight end, sprinkling tight end through Ingram. In the sixth Strange in the twelfth, Johnson in the fifteenth. I think they still need one more quarterback, and I think they they in my opinion, I think they've got some work to do at running back. But maybe I'm wrong on that because they are really really top heavy at running back, as top heavy as anybody is in this draft.
Speaker 4: Who are we talking about here? I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is Alan Kyle Leach from the three spot of the Jean Robinson team. Before he answered that, I'll just tell you this right now. They're the only team in this draft that went running back running back, so ostensibly you would think that they're running back duo or their top two running backs excuse me, are as good or better than anybody else's duo in this draft.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I love I love their third back as well, and kudos on them for a great choice at that point. Pitt checko and that's a wonderful thing. I don't know if I would have bought into the Tyler, Algeier or Allgier pick at that point.
Speaker 1: But you're basically locking up the Falcons running game with Roberts.
Speaker 4: If you Yeah. But I don't think they're going to give that ball. I don't think they're going to give the ball to Tyler that often, like they did last year inside the ten, inside the five. That was disappointing for all the Robinson owners, but fair enough, I think they need two more run If you have to keep picking them straight, it's going to be a pretty good situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think one more quarterback, two more running backs probably wouldn't kill you to get another receiver. But that's that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: And then I'll tell you what your guy Blue got drafted he needed to get drafted, Yeah, and well what do you Pharaoh?
Speaker 1: But like my guy Blue, I guess he has been as far as dynasty goes. But like, what do you make of that Dallas situation? I just keep looking at it from the standpoint of like, Okay, they drafted him in what the fifth round this year, which is more like a fourth round pick given how good and deepness class was, and then he's got to beat out Javonte Williams, who was not signed for a lot, who Denver was more than willing to let go of. And then Miles Sanders are basically a bucket of balls. Like it's just I don't I don't I see the pathway for Blue. It's it's it's fairly clear for me and to get him in the thirteenth round. I understand the whole narrative about him and let me by the way, I think Ben Gritch was reading his Stealing signals today. He pointed this out, that report about Jayden Blue being lazy and you know he needed a kick in the rear or whatever. That report came from a Cowboys coach who hadn't hasn't been a Cowboys coach for twenty years. I didn't realize he was out of the building that long. And then when other coaches, and I guess you would expect this, but other coaches, other people around the building were asked about this Jade and Blue report, and they all went the other way. It's like that's not true at all, which you would expect. So I don't know. I just I think people are making too much of that. I think that I can see Jade and Blue having a few pockets where he strings together some good games this year.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's yeah and what not. And I'm just as excited about Bill Merritt because it we talked about this Friday night, and I like where he could go.
Speaker 1: In rise he hasn't been has been drafted. I'm surprised he han't been drafted. But Billy Billy Van Norman drafts Bill Merritt. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And that was a fourth straight And look what Bill's doing here too. We talked about his running back situation. You correctly made the prediction that he would take a running back in the eighth. He does with Brian Robinson. But what do all his his running backs have in common? Here? I should say all of them, but I mean he's got what six running backs, and four of them are rookies. Five of them are rookies. He's got Hampton, He's got Blue Smith and Krossky Merritt, So four out of his six running backs are rookies. And sometimes I think that's what you need. Like I I often say in Dynasty, you know, these a lot of these rookie running backs just red shirt for the year. But if you draft a bunch of them at the end, when you already have that wide receiver corps, these guys can just be good. Like I said for Bill Merritt.
Speaker 4: Like everybody agrees that Ray Davis is looking at a better year than he had last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 4: I mean, just like the regression last year.
Speaker 1: The regression for Cook and and then these guys don't have to be smashes, right, They don't have to crush it for you all season. They just have to get you by a few weeks and sometimes that's enough. He adds Joshua Palmer here in the sixteenth round, does Bill van Rmer here? I like the Jarquez Hunter pick here at the end of the sixteenth round for Lindo and Kuzmano at the sixteen twelve to go with their Jacobs, Brown, Mixon, Spears and Hunter. Adam Hahn was in the chat earlier on YouTube and said Mixon wasn't an auto pick, And you know, I look at a running back thirty one at the nine to one. Yeah, maybe that's a little bit rich based on what we're hearing, but that could pay off. Farrell, how have you been handling mixing and drafts. And I'll tell you this right now. In the FFPC Best Ball Tournament over the last three days and this is mostly including when this news came out about Mixon running back twenty two at the five eleven, they're basically getting three rounds of value on him right here. If Mixon ends up, you know, playing early on in the season, if he doesn't play till October, we might have a problem.
Speaker 4: I have no news on it and no understanding of it, but you know, Mixon is a fantastic player who will work hard to get back on the field. Injuries don't heal on their own. They heal through through effort, through the medical staff, through player's mindset. It's not all. Not all players heal and handle injury in the same way. And Mixon has been a hard nosed player for a long time. So that's a that's a risk, especially at that draft spot that I'm willing to take.
Speaker 1: Keaton Mitchell is a player that I've been looking at later on in my draft singing and Bloom grabs him at the seventeen oh two. Do you think there was any inkling that if he would have made it to Pee Triyan Larsen here at the seventeen at the seventeen oh five, that they would have taken him to go with Derrick Henry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is a perfect decision as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: We have not talked about the Joneses squad much. We touched on it a little bit from the seventh spot tonight, and I want to talk about Dennis and Stephen Jones's team fairrely. I know you can't see the top two picks, but they have started off Barkley and Kittle and then they get Josh Allen. They have the true rainbow start where they had one player at each position Barkley, Kittle, Allen Adams. They added Kelsey in the in the fifth, Swift, Shakir Godwin, Warren Cupp, Herbert Bigsby, Judkins, dealing Otten Sanders, Diami Brown. So just gaming all those players off, I think that there are well, let me just frame it like this. The Jones is picked in the draft night, not in order, but they have these guys on their squad, Saquon Barkley, Travis Kelcey, DeAndre Swift, Chris Godwin, Cooper Cup, Quinn, Shawn Judkins. Now, say what you will about those players. They're on the list I just made because of either age or some other stuff going on, you know, whether that's heavy usage, last year, off the field stuff. But this is another squad that I think gets it. Like, you don't have to agree with all their picks, but when you look at what they've done here They've mixed in some high volatility guys with some really staty eddies Kittle, now, Davonte Adams and uh and And I think that that the way that they've cobbled this team together from the middle, which is not always easy to do. I like, Like I said, I don't like all the picks, but I like what they're doing overall.
Speaker 4: Well, he said Pitcher and Larson, we're a buick of the draft. This is Grandma's bwick of the draft. But but yeah, I'm I understand all these players they're going to maybe, you know, in this in this format, maybe you handcuff a couple of wide receivers. But all in all, I can see how this team I would have done it differently. I guess I've got to come with an idea of where I would draft Kittle. But you know, I love I love their players and what they've done. They've got plenty at tight end because of who their tight end is. Let's see if they had one more. You know, I wish I was looking at the list of the valuable players. Some of them are going now.
Speaker 1: But there's a lot of tight ends. I mean, we're seeing a bunch of them go off the board here thirty four of them. Harold Fannon just went to the Vince staff Alino, so thirty four of them are now off the board. Tight End pickings are getting slim for sure. Moving over to Team twelve, that's Justin Boone with Yahoo Fantasy Sports, and I think he's really the only team. Well, we'll talk about team one. We haven't talked about Lindo and Kuzmanos. Well, I guess we kind of did a little bit. We have not talked about Justin Boone squad at all. The quarterbacks Jaden Daniels, Gino Smith, Jackson, Dart Farrell, the running backs Ah Chan, James Connor, Cam Skaddaboo, JK. Dobbins, Roshawan Johnson, Jalen Wright. Receivers are Puka Nakula Rashi, Rice Roma Dunza and Mecca Abuka, Keon Coleman, Trey Harris. And then tight ends are Dalton Kinkaid, chig A Konko and Darren Waller. Again, I don't like all these picks, but you look at what he's doing here, young and explosive Rice Nkua a Chan Daniels is another one too. Odonsay King kid who I just read today. I think it was a football guys was saying that using some Buffalo report that they're throwing downfield more to Kinkaid this year than they have the first two years, and like, this is what we wanted, this is what they should have drafted. They drafted him, they should have been doing this all one. I'm glad to see it at Buka, who everybody loves right now, Cam skatabooy the young uh running back in New York. You got Coleman, Trey Harris, another rookie and so and then obviously that the the age like a fine wine with a Conko and Waller to go with Kinkaid. So question marks at tight end. Yes, I I don't think it's the safest group in the world. I think running back, we'll see if it comes through. I think he's a little weak there. I think the receivers are fine. He's got Rice and you're gonna have to count on o'doonsay and Buka and Coleman to get you through those weeks when when Rice is you know, essentially unavailable. We think he's going to be suspended. But but you know, getting that Jade and Daniels thing, that's kind of a panacea. It kind of heres all. So, not my favorite team from Justin and he'll be on the Insider Access show with me on the Better Sports Network coming up next month. Very excited for that. It's not my favorite team in the world, but I get what he's doing here and sometimes real it's difficult to draft on the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's drafting a lot of players that we've talked about, and I'm sure that he's talked about and when they when you know, when they reside in the very very front of your head and the end the tip of your the tip of your tongue, you're going to go out and pull that trigger on some of them. And I don't necessarily like this team either it and I've seeing that he has two quarterbacks. Is that's the correct number?
Speaker 1: Three? He's got Daniels, Gino Smith, and jo.
Speaker 4: I didn't see Daniels yet. I scrolled down.
Speaker 1: I scrolled down.
Speaker 4: I feel a little better about that. And I took the cap to him of taking a flyer on Waller and the thought that Dart will see some meaningful time, especially towards the end of the season. So I like what he's doing in the back half of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the back half looks strong. People. I think people Jalen Wright is starting to pick up a little bit of steam right now. And we'll see with Roshawn Johnson. But if you don't like Swift, I think you probably should like Johnson where he's going right now as well. What do you make of this Harold fannin pick that Vince took Vince Staphelino took from the eleven spot in the eighteenth round. Is Fannon going to have redraft value this year behind David and Joku? He caught a billion passes last year? Does that continue right away his rookie year in the NFL?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Bowling Green Falcon to the NFL, I don't know. Yeah, there's some very very good players that come out of that program. They're getting better every year. I like the player. Count on him in this format. He would be my tight end four. But you know he's you know, he's he lives in Vince's world, So that's good enough for me. We'll see how he does. I'm rooting for the player, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of young tight end, Sigmund Bloom grabbed another one here. We have Brock Bauers, Tucker Craft early on for Bloom and now he's added Jatavian Sanders, a young breakout type guy in Carolina, and then Ronda Gadston parall that people are talking up in Los Angeles right now. Yeah, Tyler Conklin's there, but we kind of know what Tyler Conklin is. We don't know what Gadsden is and with the players, we don't know what they are. Those are the players I want to draft late. I know it's best ball and he's on your team all year. You can't make any changes. But eighteenth round tight end thirty seven with Gadston, even already having Bowers, Craft and Sanders, I think that's a fun player to take a chance on here.
Speaker 4: I think it is too. I like Gadsden's I like his history, his proverbial bloodlines is being coming from a football family, and based on who else is left, I'm willing to I'm willing to go with that. I like him better than Coughlin and Higbee, who we've seen their best efforts for Fantasy football, good football players, but we've seen their best numbers in past games.
Speaker 1: Noah Gray has now been the latest selection for Billy Van Ormer. Here in the nineteenth round, Noah Gray joins a tight end room with Team van Ormer featuring Trey McBride and Isaiah Likely. This is an interesting pick. Do you think what kind of role does Gray have? Are we going to see him potentially take over the tight end position us for Kelsey this year?
Speaker 4: Kelsey would have to be injured twice because he would play hurt, So he'll play hurt in front of Gray. So no, I don't think Noah Gray can it can help Billy van Ormer's team. And Aba you said, if you want a third tight end, who's it gonna be? You know so? And he loves, you know, he just loves drafting these receivers. He's he's going a little old on us with Palmer and Slayton, those guys can still have big contributing games. But Noah Gray, I think we could have done something else.
Speaker 1: You know, I had been drafting as like a wide receiver five and a lot of KFFFC drafts.
Speaker 4: I was in.
Speaker 1: Keenan Allen and it was it was based on the advice that I had gotten from Dan Williamson listing the stack hunters and reading what he's doing for player profiler and no surprise tonight, Pharaoh. Look who grabs Keenan Allen here in the eighteenth round. It's the stack Hunters, It's Dan Williamson, it's Bradley Stallder and they draft him there. Keenan Allen's gonna find his way in an NFL team this season.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh? Sure, I would think so hey.
Speaker 1: It may not happen till after the start of the season.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah, I would think so Hey. Remember we talked about who Vince might continue his Titans stack with, and he's gone out there and done it.
Speaker 1: He got Cameron Ward in the fourteenth round, and he's added elick Iam Manner here in the nineteenth the rookie receiver from Stanford who joins. Kind of an interesting wide receiver corp there.
Speaker 4: Pharrell.
Speaker 1: Obviously Calvin Ridley is the number one, but they utilized draft capital on both Ia Manner and then they got the former Badger Shamir d k On on Day three, he of the Florida Gators. Now he's added onto that squad. They've signed Tyler Lockett, who I'm not convinced makes the team, but I could be wrong on that. But that Titans passing I mentioned cam Ward is a fun guy because of how much he pushes the ball down the field, and there could be a lot of yolo passes there this year in Tennessee. With them not being expected to contend for the playoffs or the super Bowl or anything like that. It's not the most exciting receiver corps, but it could be some exciting receiver performances there this year because of cam Warton.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and everything's new there, so why not go with the young player there that that would have some upside with this rookie quarterback, This's gonna be a fun team to watch. They've got a match up me and old buddy j R. Finton or thinking about a trip Titans versus Raiders in Las Vegas. It would be an interesting team to watch live.
Speaker 1: Speaking of said Raiders, Pharrell as I'm still wearing my chain here tonight.
Speaker 4: We should. You should wear it everywhere, bulky it becomes you.
Speaker 1: I sleep in it at night. The Deontay Dante Thornton pick here in the nineteenth round by Williamson installeder is this a thing? I mean? I remember it was like a month ago everybody was talking about like, oh my god, he's running ahead of Jack Bash and Me camps for whatever. Should should we still be paying attention to Thornton and and and Just so all the viewers are aware, I'm asking maybe the president of the Trey Tucker Fan Club too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that you definitely should be adding this player. And I think that you've got you've got a challenge in front of you with so much draft capital on their first three Fantasy Raiders. But this player could have a couple of spike games. He's got an unusual skill set and he'll have it because defenses decided to try to take away some of these other players. I don't think they've been successful at that, and sometimes when that happens, a guy like this can run free all over the field and he's a good ball catcher. The top end of his routes are really good. Skinny post is his best pattern. I like him, Ferrel.
Speaker 1: I want to close with this tonight, as we are only three picks away from this draft being done. Who was your favorite Bears running back drafted tonight with the value like with what you had to pay for him? DeAndre Swift at the six, Roshawn Johnson at the fifteen twelve or Kyle m Nungai at the twenty oh eight.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about the twentieth round pick. Swift with this coach brings up memories of what he did with players in Detroit, So I will I will go team Swift with the Johnson offense.
Speaker 1: Team Swift, I think is probably that's probably my favorite one at cost again tonight. I just think that if you miss on that pick, it's the sixth round, it's not going to set you back. And obviously with the Jones is that is their number two running back and Jalen Warren is the one right behind it. So I guess you never know, but you know and.
Speaker 4: Think, if your name is Swift, last year you had a good year. This year probably have a good year. Probably actually good year to be a Swift.
Speaker 1: It's a good year to be a Swift. It's always a good time to do a show with Farrell Elliott, the commissioner of the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship kf FFC dot com is where to go main event drafts, online, slows being held, online, lives being held, and of course if you want a draft live at Northern Kentucky or where I'll be in Louisville, Kentucky at the end of next month. AFFFC dot com is where to go for that. Farrell, thank you so much for hanging out with me tonight and we will be back at it at nine pm Eastern time tomorrow.
Speaker 4: My friend, I'll look forward to seeing you, buddy, that.
Speaker 1: Is Farrell Elliott, ladies and gentlemen, and that will complete tonight's broadcast of Pros versus Joe's Number four. As a reminder, Big Gorilla Tournament, I'm commissioning some drafts here one at the top of the hour midnight draft tonight as well. So if you want to take your chance at a million dollar grand prize, go to my f f PC dot com m y f f PC dot com and play today fifty dollars discount and every third team you get, and it's a great way to spend a Sunday evening. Take a chance of the million bucks. F FPC Main event is our flagship event. Remember, if you want your draft slot early, get those teams registered by midnight Pacific time tonight, so you got roughly five and a half hours or so. And if you do have them registered by then, then August third, next Sunday, you're gonna get your draft slot for your FFPC main event team, whether you're drafting live with us at Paris Resort and Casino in Las Vegas or the comfort of your own home. Don't forget we still have dynasty startups going on at the FFPC as well. Those go on through the end of summer. Two thousand plus leagues in five and a half year, five and a half a decade and a half, so fifteen years. We've never had one of those two thousand leagues fold. So once you play Dynasty at the FFPC, you're there as long as you want to be. My f FPC dot com is where to go. Remember to like, subscribe, comment on this video shirt with your friends. Sure and your enemies get notified each and every time we go live. This has unofficially kicked off live Draft week for us here at the FFPC. We're gonna have Pros versus Jos Tomorrow, which is Monday. We're gonna have Pros versus Joe's on Tuesday. We're gonna have live main event draft coverage Aiden Lacory, Dave Tripoli, and then the Sports Gambling podcast guy Sean Green, Bryan Kramer, who was just on Insider Access with me last week. They're gonna be co hosting that with Aiden and Dave on Wednesday night. Thursday night, we have FFPC Bestball Tournament live draft coverage. It's gonna be myself and Justin Herzig from Established to Run. Who is gonna join me for that? And then Friday, Farrell and I will be live Farrell's coming up for Mile of Music in Appleton, Wisconsin where I am. So we're gonna do the show live together. We're gonna cover at f FPC Big Gorilla Draft. So live drafts every single night on the FFPC YouTube channel this week except for Saturday. We give you the night off to draft that night. You watch drafts all week and then you can draft on Saturday night. So there you go. I want to thank Darren Armani, the FFPC our producer, mutual friend, Rob Our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and most of all all of our viewers and listeners. I also want to thank Josh Hayes Vin staff Alino for hopping aboard tonight. Coming up tomorrow, as I said, we are live at nine pm Eastern time. It is the ac DC Draft. Joe's will feature David Martino, Gary Morgan, Shelley Fosson, Darryl Berker, Ken Orravetz and Bill and Shelley Azel. And then for the Pros we'll have the Fantasy Guru, John Hanson, Jared Smola from Draft Sharks. Scott Connor will be joining us too from UH from Charles Charles Show f fb on on the ACU. Following there for all the Dynasty and Debbie talk, you could possibly want Pat Karine from Legendary Upside, Derek Brown from Fantasy Pros, and then of course Ryan Kramer Sean Green getting a lot to run with us. They'll be drafting from the eleven spot tomorrow. Thank you so much everybody for watching. We will be back at it tomorrow. Remember to play the f f PC at my f f pc dot com and the k f f s C at kf f f C dot com. Your week officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f f PC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with.
Speaker 3: More analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: You just want to let everybody know too. Draft starts in a half hour for the Big Gorilla, take a shot at a million bucks. Two spots left in that. We start in thirty two minutes and then the Big Gorilla Midnight draft still spots Avilla on that, so check that out at my FFPC dot com. Thanks for watching, everybody, We're back at it for Pros Versus show is number five tomorrow. See that