Speaker 1: Good boarded. Oh no, no, no, no, no, last night was wonderful. It's so lovely being able to wake up next to you. None, why don't you come back over here, come back to bed. No, we don't need to get uh no, we all that can white. I promise you come on, get back to bed. Let's go. No, I mean last night was so nice, you know, having you get stuck and know what, Yeah, no, you have a lovely way of well getting yourself or rather getting me into a sticky situation and kind of a way to you know, work your way out of it over and over and over and over and oh right, come on until you get back over Yeah, I got the brun on this side, so you can't get away from fine? Okay, all right, No, I know you're right. Let's uh, let's go figure out what we're gonna do for breakfast. No, there's only so many you know, pine needles and granola bars that I could get. And while you did feed me a nice heap and helping a meat last night, it's not gonna be enough to sustain me permanently, you know what I mean? I thought you would. All right, let's uh, let's let's head on out here, all right. If we go that away, we should be able to be able to yeah, get down to the river, and I don't know, there's probably some berries and those bushes over there, And we both know how you're very good at a finding what you need in a bush, aren't you. No, you're right, I guess it's not much of a bush. It did a lot of almoon, all right, so let's uh, yeah, look, there's some blueberries and raspberries that should be enough to tie us over. Maybe we can catch I don't know, a rabbit. It's probably some squirrels running around here. Yeah, they're awful cuddly. They're awful cuddly, aren't they? Those squirrels. No, not the squirrel girls. I don't mean we're not gonna eat any of them. Hell no, all right, no, no, we need to refill these waterskins. But you know I have a hard time getting up and down these days, do you mind? Oh, thank you, honey, that's so sweet of you. Yeah. No, my water is completely empty, and I'm absolutely thirsty, especially whenever I get a good looking to those sweet eyes of yours. Yeah, I know, I'm a bit of a chatderbox. And you're kind of quiet, aren't you. I'm sorry, I don't know. It's just I've always been very talkative. I guess opposites and tracts. All right, go ahead and fill up that water. Thank you, it's great question.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm what. Oh the band of this song, my dad would sing him. When the last heard him, he was right around here. They said, I'm three doors down, Liser. You know three doors? Yeah? Those are three trees. Yeah. So do you see what I see? Well? I hope I'm not hallucinating. And this damn sure doesn't feel that nightmare before Christmas? But is that? How was a full blown city there? We didn't see it. No, we slept down yonder over there and look at all those lights. How did we not? There's no way we would have decided to sleep al fresco and no tent, just tuddled up together. Oh my god, did they see what we did? There's no way. Well I would say there's no way we would have done what we did, but I might. She every you shouldn't say those anyways. Do we head in? Yeah, it's three trees down. Do you think there's something in the water by the berries? I don't know. You know what we should take one of our pouches and fills with some of those berries, and we should we should definitely keep one of our skins full of the water from this side before we go over there. Well, those are the only things that we did different before we saw the city. All right, so let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: No, I kind of prefer to be on this side of you that, you know. I can be pretty brave, but you are right. I am in a sensitive, delicate condition. And we don't know what we're walking into. I mean, I know this territory like the back of my hands, or did ma daddy? There's not a city here, not one this well developed, especially all right, Let's let's head in and see what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, gosh, everybody looks like they're well, yeah, I want a whisper. I want them hearing that. You know, I think something's wrong that everybody is. You know, they look normal. I mean, look at look around.
Speaker 1: They're wearing clothes like me. Do they have similar technology to what we have? How did this happen? And no one knew? Okay, there's monster people here too, as long as you know, as well as humans, So we're not standing out too much. But no, we're definitely getting looks and tight and smell uncertainty. We definitely definitely have been spotted. If someone's looking for outsiders, Okay, we need to find somebody who would know where outsiders go. Where do people go when they're just staying for a night or two? There's got to be like a hotel or an inn here. Why don't you ask them? I'll wait over here, I'll wait over here. Oh, God, daddy, if you're here, Daddy, what a font you? God?
Speaker 2: So funzy.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Possibly the scariest thing that's ever happened. Oh Jesus, where.
Speaker 1: Could you be? I? And if you got in here? What if we can't come back? Oh? We didn't think about that, did we. God? We just rushed headlong into this. What if we're stuck here? What if he's stuck here? Who's gonna run the kingdom? Like? Damn? Sure? Wasn't relief. I'm gonna go by himself. He must have known that. He must have known one of us had to go, And it made no sense for me to go since I'm carrying the airs and people are gonna think something. He did something to me, and well, we slipped our entourage yesterday. God, we should have done that, but I wanted to go run off without all of them falling.
Speaker 2: Behind, especially since they were i'stly bad.
Speaker 1: Don't listen, you can't really trust them. Crap, what if they're here? I find that? Hey baby, Hey hey, yeah? So what did they say? Te RN's down this way? Okay? Got to you by the way, you realized I was gonna definitely come. I thought, so well, there's no way I was gonna let you come in here by yourself. I'm not losing my daddy and you. I've lost everything, and I've learned if something that I truly care about, I just You're the something I truly care about. And I'm gonna hold on tightly with both paws and clause if I have to.
Speaker 2: Nothing's gonna happen to you.
Speaker 1: Okay. No, I love you, babe, my love, my love, I above all things love, Thank you? All right? So where's this tavern at down yonder? All right? So uh, let's head out there, Let's get to gedt In. No, all right? So what do they do they say anything else? Really? They get mainly outsiders coming in here. That would make sense if people are eating berries around the area or drinking water, if there's any attachment to it, I'm guessing you didn't ask about that. No smart in case they're trying to keep it hidden. But if they said there's lots of passerbys, they must not be trying to keep it hidden too much, or maybe they don't realize that it's hidden.
Speaker 2: What is it about this place?
Speaker 1: All right? Okay, so this doesn't look right in this tavern? Sorry, in whatever, It just there's something about it. I don't like the way it smells. We should go find some. Don't argue with me. I'm not being paranoid. No, there's something wrong. It doesn't pass the sniff test. I don't mean because my werewolf is a southernism. It doesn't pass. There's something really off here. The vibs are not right. It looks it feels like there's a hundred eyes on us. It feels like you're gonna walk in there and or I'm gonna walk in there and something's gonna happen. Well, one of us is quite obviously in a state where it'd be easier to make off with us if need be.
Speaker 2: Just be careful.
Speaker 1: No, we walk in together. I'll get on your I'll be right here, and we walk in together. Okay, all right, No, it's nice to have your pawdn mine. Let's go. Let's well, it's loud, babe, babe, no come back, No, let me go, let me go. No, I told you, I told you. This isn't good. I told you, I told you this is a good It's no what what do you mean this is a private of course, it's a private business. We were told to come here to find a room. Listen to him. Yeah, we've walked into town and the first people that looked like they were from around here, we asked, where do we find a place to eat in a place to sleep for the night. Okay, so we didn't know that this is a place of business. Okay, then where can we go? It was innocent. Okay, we have a few gold coins on us. Maybe give it the pouch to them. It's fine. What do you mean state our business if you must know? I'm looking for my father. But no, I don't mind telling them. I play it straight. I keep my cards on the table. If I tell the truth, there's nothing can hold nothing, nothing, nothing can be used against me. I'm looking for my father. He went missing a while back, and one of the places that he was last sing was across the river. Yes, he's a werewolf, just like we both are. Okay, No, we didn't. I know we're carnivorous. Yes, of course I know. I love meat. I love it a lot. Actually, I came here to find my father. No, I didn't notice that. Actually, so you're all herbivores, which would make sense. That's why we were getting all of those stairs people. No, it's the one thing I didn't observe. No, I promise we're not here to harm any of your people. So they sent us here to the big bad batties so that you guys could take care of us. Alrighty, so send us packing, send us on our way. Uh huh. And before you do, though, can you can you tell me, honestly, have another werewolf come through here a while back? Blonde, really tall, looks somewhat like me. A guy he was a guy older. Well, I mean that's good news. That means we're on the right track. Where did he go? He wouldn't. I don't believe that for a second. Okay, don't let's to him. Don't listen to him, Pae, they're lying to us. There's lying to us, babe. My dad would never do that. My dad would never harm another monster person. We eat animals, yes, absolutely, but monster people that's not right. That's we can go feral, but not like that, and not unprovoked, not for no reason. He was the last carnivore that you allowed here. Well, then all right again, let us go just because I'm his daughter. No, absolutely, I go nowhere without him, and he goes nowhere without me. We go together. No, I've already lost my father. I'm trying to bring him back to our kingdom. And well maybe you should have just held him here until someone came from or whatever. I don't know. Oh, but you're letting us both go fine here. Yeah, No, it's an amulet. It is an amulet that ensures that I can control my shifts. You will be the one to have it. That means you can control whether or not I shift. So whoever has it controls me. You can control me and make sure that I don't shift. Well, if he shifts, then I can fight him and I can protect you or whatever until we find my dad. No, my dad absolutely has one of these ambulants. And unless he lost it. But we protect them with our lives. So what that doesn't make any sense? All right? Then set us both out on the trail. You control the ambulant. You'll make sure I never shift. I get hurt if I can't protect myself. The only person that can protect me is him. No, not all werewolves have one, just all the werewolves in my kingdom. No, he's from another kingdom or principality or state or whatever you want to call it. He married into our pack, so one wasn't created for him yet, there wasn't a ceremony for it. No, he comes with me. He won't want me to get hurt, and he'll follow your rules. And quite honestly, if you break the emult I die. Babe, Babe, babe, you don't. This is the only way that we get to get free from here. It's the only way that I get to get my dad. We get my dad. No one dies, We come back here, we get the emulant. Yeah. I know, there's no assurance that we won't get it back, but it's the best chance that we've got. I'm not gonna lose you. I'm not gonna no, no, no, no, no, you can't do that. You can't stay here, You can't. You cannot choose this. I don't. I don't accept this. I will go. I will go pharaol on this entire city and burn it to the ground. I will absolutely sink my veins into the veins of every single one of the inhabitants of this city. If you think you're gonna hold on to him, yeah, he's my dad. Yeah, I have the motivation to go find it. But he has a motivation to be beside me throughout all of this. No, no, you both cannot agree to this. No, no, don't take him, don't take him away, don't No, No, I will find you. I will get you. I will I will get you back. I will get you back. I will get you back. I will get you back. This is not This isn't end here. This isn't d you you bring him back to me? You can't have no, no, no bringing back. No, Hey, guys, seeing Alexander here. Hi, not the twist we thought what's gonna happen? Was it? Don't worry. I promise you they will be reunited. They will be reunited. The series is not over. But but the motivation was I have severe abandonment issues and losing someone in my life is so traumatic for me. It is so hard, even if they're really not a good person to me in my life. I have a hard time losing anyone, honestly. So I thought it would be interesting to explore the character, So like, how how is it going to be still ASMR roleplay? The character's not there, And I know, technically I should have made this a collap but I find audios where I have a guy voice in them. Some audiences get mad because they don't quote want a guy in their audio. So I guess it didn't have to be a guy. I could have been anyone else. But I figured I could talk to two people and you could cut in for what was going on. So if that was a bad call, tell me. But it is what it is. At this point, it's recorded, it's done, can't go back in time. But yeah, so probably in the next one we're gonna have a lot of exposition, mind thoughts, and of course we've got to go break out our love because this is not acceptable. But we're on. We found out what happened the path at least that Daddy took down, so there's hope and I love a good, hopeful story. So I'm excited. I want to say thank you. We hit twenty seven thousand. As of this recording, we're at twenty seven twenty, which is great. I am stoked. I can't wait for thirty k. To me, it just feels like I might not get there. I don't know. I'm trying to grapple with reality of it's possible at this point. If we hit thirty k, we are going to do a Purge D and D night on the discord, which the link is in the description below, as well as a link where you can send a tip if you would like to, or you know, say thank you, a cash donation if you so desire if you can and want to, But you don't have to tip one to be on our server. It just has to be eighteen plus. So we're going to do a D and D I guess homebrew session where it's gonna be the Purge. We're going to see who survives. You can team up together, you can player killing us on friendly Fire is on, and we're gonna do a thirty hour stream. It's not gonna be thirty hours of Perge night, but it's gonna be quite a few of the hours will be the Purge night, so we're probably gonna kick it off with that and I'm super excited. Don't worry. I love long Live Strins. It's not a problem whatsoever. Anyways, I want to say a huge, huge thank you to ARC for being so sweet, Dominion for being fucking fabulous, and all of my Platinum Tear members for being super supportive. Prism definitely need to put bolts in there. We've got oh is it terzule ter Suel? I never can see them right, I'm such a weirdo when it comes to that. And of course, my sweet little Aussie promise Prometheus Prometheus. I'm not gonna pronounce and stuff. I'm from Texas. Like my tongue does not do amazing things. I can't do pronunciation of many things properly. Thank you guys, Thank you all. If I miss someone, I am dreadfully sorry, truthfully sorry too. Oh yeah, Dark Dark one Dragon, You're such a sweet pea. Thank you guys for always giving me such amazing support and making it twere I can make this my full time job. So as always, I love you guys, and I'll see you in the next one. Bye.