Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us, all right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Greg from the Cryptozoology YouTube channel today and that's with a k at the beginning. We'll have that linked in the show notes for sure. Greg is a documentary filmmaker from Pennsylvania. He's got a degree in Electronic media and film and he's also a member of the Screen Actors Guild, which is pretty cool, and he's been documenting his Bigfoot related experiences all around the mid Atlantic region. I've been wanting to have Greg on the show for a while. We're finally able to get him on the show.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: So how are you doing today, Greg?
Speaker 2: Oh great, Jeremy, I thank you so much for having me on. Absolutely, yeah, I guess I guess I'll just start in a West Virginia. That's kind of where actually I had my first experience, uh a number of years ago. And this is actually before I was really even into cryptozoology or anything of the like. And I was actually I was visiting a friend out in like I said, like the eastern panhandle of West Virginia, and so I was coming back and this deer cut cut in front of me, and it was really bizarre just because like I've driven you know, you know, thousands of miles of back roads and never never really had too many you know deer, you know, wild turkey kind of cut out in front of me, and you know the so the deer crosses the road and then uh, there's there's a predator following it and it had it looked like it was like a dog like like just like almost looked like a wild dog. And so I really kind of you know, looked into this subject and it's I know, it's kind of crazy, but there's actually been hyena sightings like in North America, and I I kind of I looked into this and there's there's actually like Hyaena sightings in like West Virginia a lot, and it because it didn't really fit into that category of being a dog or like a coyote or a wolf, and it just had these like large, like large haunches and it looked at me and then just continued to pursue the deer. And I had always had, like, you know, some interest in you know the macabre, you know, with like Arthur C. Clark's and a serious world and so on, you know, watching that back in the nineties when I was a kid, and to really to have something like so weird like dash out in front of me, it really kind of changed my whole like paradigm for you know, what what's possible and what can exist. And so I did like a little bit of research. And I'm not sure if you're familiar with it. It's called the shunka wall rackn Yes, in yes, yeah, yeah, that's in like I believe Montana, like out towards you know, more like the Pacific Northwest, and you know, it was it was known as like a predator that carried carried off dogs like that was kind of the nickname for it, and having having seen this thing really kind of you know, blew my mind like that, like what, you know, what is what is happening out here? This This was like maybe like two thousand and eight, and so I really didn't have like that developed of an interest in cryptozoology. And it wasn't really untill like almost like the twenty tens with like you know, finding Bigfoot and like things like that and kind of Sasquatch you know, chronicles like you know, kind of blowing up. I was like, oh, okay, this is subject is like kind of kind of interesting. And so I had my I actually had some experiences in Maryland. I actually I used to live in Maryland for moving back to PA. And so there's the in Maryland, there's the goat Man. That's the that's kind of like you know, I lived like near like you know, kind of southern near Napolis, Maryland, and that's like a really really famous you know area for you know, sightings of the goat man. And you know, really I looked into the whole area and actually the whole that Governor's Bridge Road right now is actually shut down and it's been like repeatedly shut down and you know, first time, I believe it was like the bridge actually just got washed out. But the second time, like a like a tractor trailer like was trying to get through there, like they rebuilt the bridge and everything and so and it's still been shut down so like all along there for like the past ten or fifteen years, you know, where where Goatman is like reportedly like the sightings, it's all been shut down for like almost like two decades, which is like super crazy. And so I I have a friend and so she actually kind of like lives over in that area, and she so we were like camp kind of camping outside that type of thing, and like it was it just it's it started to rain right like it So it was like a normal, normal night and then like out of nowhere, this like large like sigh like came came from the woods. Like you know, it just it was like someone like a like a giant like almost like a like a like a bear or something. But there's absolutely there's no bears that are in like in this area in like southern Maryland, like they've been like extirpated for like decades, and and so so like you know, I talked around to her neighbors, and yeah, the neighbors said that you know, they uh they saw like red eyes at eight eight feet in the in the area, and like also that a neighbor said that, you know, they there was a goose that actually got caught in her fence and she heard these like large footsteps like like bound across the area and and it grabbed that that goose that was like stuck in the fence. And another another person she reported that there was you know, she felt like she was being like there's there's like fishing spots down there, and and she felt like there was she was being followed, and she had this really creepy feeling like it was a real, real, real bizarre experience for her. And so that in terms of that area, you know, I feel like a lot of people are kind of like mislabeling you know, goat man and and I feel like, you know, like that's that's like a common occurrence, you know, in terms of like the same you know, the Jersey Devil and things like that, like people just put like a different name like a local colloquialism for uh, you know, for Bigfoot. And I think in Maryland, like you know, Bigfoot can really just be called like goat man. So I guess to keep keep on moving on, you know, with with my experiences in Maryland. There's there's a really amazing park it's called Calvert Cliffs and that's that's that. That's more. That's more in southern Maryland also, and my daughter and I were actually we would visit there. This you know, this this is still kind of like before you know, I was really doing anything with like you know, cryptozoology or anything of the like. And you know, we were walking like through the park and it was it was like a weird time because like most people already gone back to school, so it was like it was like early like late fall and I'm sorry early fall like late summer. And there was like a porter potty there and I it was it's a long walk. Like Calvert Cliffs is known for its like shark teeth, its fossils, so it's like a real like really unique area. And so we're walking back and uh, you know, I had to stop and use there's like a porter potty there, and you know that you know, they had that usually like porter potties have those like spring loaded like doors, and it as soon as like that happened. We had a response like across this bog of like two knocks, like two wood knocks, and it was like this it was just like the strangest, strangest thing that's like ever happened to us. And like even even my daughter like looked at me and was like, you know, what is that? Right? It was just like really, you know, kind of like bizarre, bizarre experience. And I guess also with Maryland also, like there's also I guess in terms of cryptozoology in general, there's plenty of Chessea sightings like in the area, So Chessa is basically kind of like you know, the Locke Monster of the Chesapeake Bay and what I've what I've discovered, Like you know, there's there's been local sightings like Tapsco I'm sorry, Fort Smallwood State Park and that's on the Potapsco that's on the Potapsco River. And then also uh near like more near the Magothee River, which is like kind of more southernly Maryland, and you know there's there's been report like report sightings, not necessarily like on the eastern or I'm sorry, the western shore of Maryland, but like further south, like more towards like the Potomac and of like baby like kind of like estuary baby chessea sightings, which is really like really wild, just thinking that like, you know, these things are you developing like in you know, like a estuary somewhere of you know, of you know, the United States. So that's that's just basically my time in Maryland when I saw and there's also been report sightings like near Antietam, and I've been thinking about going out out there just to kind of explore, you know, what's what's kind of the situation out there. I guess moving moving on the like Pennsylvania, I mean I feel like p A. P A is just this large, you know, crazy tract of land with uh basically has like four four million acres of like public land that are really you know that gets really wild out there. And it's it's sometimes when you're in like you know, Sproul State Forests and Susquehanna State Forest, like you're it's not like you're standing on a mountain by yourself. You're standing basically like on a on like a mountain ridge by yourself. And so so basically, you know, having originally been from Pa growing up here, that area kind of like north of like State College, PA was always just kind of like a mystery to me. And in addition to you know, basically there's two point two million acres of state forests in PA. There's about one and a half million acres of game lands, and there's three hundred thousand acres of state parks, and then you know, half a million acres for the Allegay National Forest. So you're talking about almost like four million, four million acres that you know, people can really get lost in. And it's it's almost basically, you know, my research area is almost basically the size of Connecticut with the population of like you know, maybe fifth you know, fifty thousand people or something. I mean, really nobody lives like in these areas. It's probably even less than that. And so basically with the state game lands in Pennsylvania, i mean, the hunting seasons like so small that so for three cores three cours of the year, you know, basically these like state game lands are just completely like unoccupied. And I've learned that like a lot of I mean even more recently there's been sightings out of the area near near State College that believe it's the state game lands like three p thirty three and they you know, there's been reword settings of a big foot near a fish estuary. So basically, I guess the past maybe two years or so. Really since twenty twenty three, that's when you know, I really kind of got my got my channel together because I was kind of getting h I was getting headaches from watching people you know, on YouTube use their use their camera phone to uh to make you know, like crypto Crypto's woldy videos. And I thought I could kind of just give it a little bit more of a kind of finished product. So I guess really where I started was in this little town called cross Forks, PA. So cross Forks, PA, that's that's near the Hammersley Wild Area, which is like basically the largest area in PA that that has no roads. So it's about like fifty fifty square miles of no roads that you can you know, just really enjoy yourself and kind of you know, these real backcountry trails that you know, you're not really interrupted in and you know there's there's timber, rattlesnakes, and also in this area. Back in the I think it was the nineteen twenties, after the last Woodland elk was actually shot in PA. They were imported from Colorado. So there's actually a heard of like fourteen hundred elk in north central PA. And you know, so a lot of them go to like these different wild areas that you know, are not particularly populated or don't don't have many visitors too. And so because I went to the Hamardsley Wild Area, it was it was just a good experience and kind of like you know, learning how to make like a proper narrative, like you know, I mean the first couple of videos I made, I like I literally got like lost in the woods and like I was still trying to get my bearings. And I feel like now I have a little bit more of a better better understanding of, you know, how how to you know, kind of shoot a video but not not get lost. So so since so since I was in Sporal and State Farest there's you know, these areas they're like I said, they're really you know, super rural. You know, Pas the only state. You know, PA's number three in terms of public land size, so only behind like Alaska and California. So you know, really when you go out to these areas, it's not even necessarily that you're just kind of worrying about like being within you know, the public state game lands or things like that, because there's a lot of private clubs up there too, which account for like large large swaths of area. And really, I guess, you know, my my most it's called a Ricketts Glen. That's that's that's one of my most famous videos, and it's where I kind of started, uh you know, with my channel. And basically I went to the I went to like the visitor center because I was actually I was going to camp in the park that night. And you know, I see this like you know, magnet hanging up that says, you know that uh there's gonna there's you know, Bigfoot might actually find you or something at uh at Ricketts Glen State State Park. You know. So it's like there's like a PA state government, you know, just uh you know magnet that that that approves that, like, you know, Bigfoot exists, you know. So I asked, I asked the visitor center, you know, lady there, and she said that like, yeah, there had been a reported Sasquatch nest in Rickets Glen, and you know, I basically it was like almost like a four mile trek through there, and I mean I saw like kind of like a low, low lying like tree that had like kind of like a i don't know, like a reinforced like lower limb, but nothing I saw that, you know, kind of really said that there was like a nest in the area. But it just really I just found it really curious that like, yeah, there's like a state sponsored like a magnet that said, you know, you might you might view you know, looking for Bigfoot at rickets Gun State Park. And that just really blew my mind. And so I've also been to there's uh like World's World's End State Park, which is uh that's that's also a North Central PA and there were there there have been sightings in the area. But I think the crazy part about that area is that there's like a it's almost like a plateau to it. And unfortunately, like I haven't gotten a drone yet, which I which I need to do, and I wish, I wish at the time I had a drone because like this plateau that's like above you know, where you know, most most of the people are that really like anything could be hiding up there, and it kind of has almost like these like cliff edge edges to it. It's it's basically where like kind of the Susquehanna River you know, kind of bled in through the Allegheny Plateau and yes, which is yeah, so it's really difficult to climb up these cliffs. I'm definitely next time to go there, I'm gonna definitely have a drone to like try and get up into these areas. And I guess my other video that I thought kind of peaued you know, the public's interest was I came across these like ice footprints at the like the PA the Pa Grand area area, and it was it was just so so odd because it was like late it was like late December, and you know, I don't know if a bear would still be like, you know, even up because like these these prints just like you could see the toes and like it just even if it was like a black bear double step, like, I don't know if it if it could be possible for it to be like as big as it was. So it's you know, like I said, it's in my catalog. It's a catalog of video. If people want to check.
Speaker 1: It out, can I can I ask for clarification for something for a minute.
Speaker 2: That happened in right, yeah, exactly. It it's called the Barber Barber Rock Trail. So it's on the north like the north end of the park there, and so I I shot up the video there, but I also shot U there's there's another there's another park on the on the where of the south end, and that was I had a little bit of like a smell in that area. And this is like I said, this is this was like twenty twenty three, you know, around Christmas time. There's there's absolutely nobody like nobody in the park. There's called Colton Point State Park. That's the that's that's the more southerly state park in in in in the Pine Creek in the Pie Grand Canyon area. And but but the footprint was was really of course I had just gotten a new a new camera and it has like a building gimbal with it and to like kind of stabilize the image, and so I was still like learning how to like properly like you know, filmed downwards with it, because it tries to like stay to like the horizon with with with gimbals just to try and like level out the But I got most I got most of the you know, of the image of the footprint, and and there was about like a four it was almost like a four foot span between you know, the footprints, and they were sixteen inches long and then about like I think it was about like five or six inches wide. So and I know like black bears in North central PA have actually they've actually shot black bears that are eight hundred pounds, so like you have to which are basically the size of grizzly bears, right, So you have to be you have to be real careful with like understanding, you know, kind of what you're what you're seeing. And I was actually I was blessed enough to actually communicate with doctor Jeff Malderum before he passed about about the ice ice footprint, and you know, I send them the images and uh, you know, he always told me to cash, you know, err on the side of caution. And unfortunately, like I didn't really have a I didn't make a cast of it, Like I didn't have any like uh, I didn't have any you know, flaster of Paris or I was actually trying to get into like possibly having like like a three D like image scanner for things. But I'm still I'm still working on that right now, but at least at least I had my my tape measure with me to like kind of properly, like you know, properly you measure things out just because you know, like on camera, like you have to, like you have to present some type of like standard, you know, with like a tape measure too, you know, to really like you know, kind of be like a litmus test for like what what the size of something is? You know, you can't because the human eye is like so so good at like you know, auto auto apturing things that like, you know, people one thing people don't realize with film is that you know, and that's why I shoot most of my stuff during the daytime, just because I mean if you look at like the Paul Freeman you'll get the Pat Patterson Gimlin films, Like they were all both during the daytime. So it's like I feel like, if there's ever going to be like another like any footage of this thing, it's going to be during the daytime because like I know, there's thermals out there, but like I feel like having a daytime slighting with with that you know, proper resolution to actually like see the creature. I think that'll hopefully lend more credence to like, you know, to it being like a like a real, real you know animal that that hopefully gets recognized. So I think having gone from like Ricketts Glenn Uh, I'm sorry, the pi a Grand Canyon, I you know, I've also been to, like I said, north Central PA, which has the Susquehannack Uh State Forests and the Sprawl State Forest, which kind of like merge into like their own like national for stuff there. And so basically I would I would go to like old like hunting lodges just to like speak to, you know, like the locals, just see if like if there's any like just just anything, you know, and just be like, oh, you know, like because you know I was, I would kind of stick out like a sore thumb, you know, not really like a like a big kind of hunting guy, you know, and like you know, I'm not really wearing camo or anything. And you know, and I respect hunters. I love hunters. They're they're wonderful. They're the only people I see when I'm when I'm looking for bigfoot, and uh, and so you know, I just kind of like, you know, shoot, to shoot with them, and they would always tell me, you know, I had a I had a bartender who was telling me this these experiences her husband was having. And it's down near like snow. So we're approaching like these areas that you know, the BFR has been listing. There was the uh you know recently there's the uh you know Sasquatch that crossed Route eighty there, I think it was mark mile mark around like once and I actually I shot a video there at it's called the Baldi Baldeagle State Park. And that area, like it is like super rural, like there's there's actually in town near there. There's there's a local barbecue place that's called like a big Foot Blazing Barbecue. So like the whole like the whole area has like this like local local culture of like something kind of being in the area. And you know, so her husband was just telling you about how, you know, he had seen something while he was hunting, got freaked out and left and this, and then another time like it was it was like later at night, and because there's there's so many like thunderbird sightings like in this north central part of PA that they had also come across you know, like a large it was a large bird and it was at dusk and like it completely freaked this hunter out. So I really I've also I've also read like plenty of books there's it's called like the Pennsylvania Stories and more Pennsylvania Stories. But I believe his name is Henry Shoemaker. I mean this was written in like the nineteen twenties or so, but it has a lot of like listed events with you know, different events happening you know in in like the Sprowl State Forest and this and the Susquehanna State Forest in terms of thunderbirds. So I mean there's just like I said, it's it's such like a like a wild and untamed area that like, uh yeah, you could you could hide a dinosaur up there and nobody would know. And so basically when I was shooting my video for for Bigfoot near near Snowshoe, I came across like a there was like a this old like abandoned like it was like a railway trail and like this like are like four x four quad club had like kind of commandeered it but not fully, and like the bridge was out like the bridge like you know, if you go to Google Maps, like Google Maps that says like like it's okay, and it's it's not okay. Like the bridge is completely like like half demolished. And so I'm I'm traveling down you know, the path on this old abandoned like quad club trail, and you know, I see these like large like footprints. It's under my video called Sasquatch Colt, and I basically I came across these like weird like runic like somebody create these like weird runic tablet things on the side of the road. I was really like, I thank god I had like bear sprang when I grew out, because like it's you know, I was in this like it was almost like a like a valley, like a little like valley. So if like anybody was going to like ambush me, like this was like the place to do it. And so I'm like, you know, kind of like walking down this like trail like all by myself, and I come across these like weird you know, like runic symbol things I saw that just kept on going, but like like across the trail, you know, because it had like lightly snowed where these like you know like six like sixteen inch like footprints dashing across the trail so like and and like I said, it was like I think it was early January. So with it with it being like a bear, I don't know, like I don't know if a bear is going to be out in early January. And and there were deer. There were deer in the area, so it was, uh, you know, it was very like you know, humbling experience, just because I guess I was in an area that I was actually using snow shoes because like the area like had gotten so kind of rough, and it was like the only way that I could really hopefully get back to uh like you get back back to my car, you know, from from where this area was. Yeah, And like I said, the area is called like Renault Renovo, Pa, which is it's it's in the dead middle of like nowhere. And if you go to like it's called like lock if you go from like lock Haven to like Emporium off like I believe it's one twenty there, like Renovo's like in the center of it, and it you know, like like when you go this town, it's it's just like it's it's like a it's almost like a like a ghost town. It's it's like really abandoned over the years. And so in addition to like you know the big foot sightings and like thumbered thunderbird sightings, I also wanted to like I also trying to do like classical like extinct species and so there I'm not sure if you're familiar with like you know the Kinna State like football team, the Knittney Lyon Absolutely well they yeah, they So they actually get their name from you know these like you know theoretical like mountain lions that existed in that area of PA. That potentially because all these species were all like extirpated, you know, the like I said, the woodland elk, the the bison. There was woodland bison. There were past there passenger pigeon flocks of like three billion, three or four billion that used to blot out the sun like during the daytime, and we actually we hunted them all to extinction. And because you know, people found the meat, like the of the passenger pigeon there to be you know, tasty. So that's that's one of the reasons that that was basically killed to extinction. And so because you know, the nitty lions kind of are in that area in like Sprouse State Forest. I followed this like old it was called like the Panther Tower, the Panther Trail through there, and basically there used to there used to be like a lot of fire towers and PA and a lot of them have been actually just like taken down. And you know, they had these names from like you know, maybe you know fifty sixty, seventy years ago, because potentially, like you know, even a hundred years ago, there was still mountain lions in PA. And I mean even up until recently, there was the mountain lion that move went from like I think it was like North Dakota to Connecticut. So my theory was, like, you know, did this did this mountain lion even did it kind of come through north central PA to get to Connecticut? And I didn't. I didn't see any signs of mountain lions. But I swear whenever I'm looking for like thunderbirds or mount lines, like, I always come across like weird, weird like big foot stuff. Like the trail that I had to kind of go through, it was it was like all like all crashed in like there looked like something had you know, thrown down like and put x's on the trail, so I didn't like that was more like kind of the western part of this this trail, and I just headed east because that's kind of I was. I was looking for the panther tower in this and so you know, continually, even even while I'm like still looking for you know, other species, like like Bigfoot still kind of like kind of sticks his foot in there, and like, you know, still there's still weird signs that kind of you can kind of exist here and there I've also been to so there used to be like it I believe it was like an old like nuclear or missile testing range in north central PA. And it was called it's called the Khana Wild Area. And so if if you look at a map of Pa, you can even see it on Google Maps. It's it's a there's a perfect circle like in in central Pa of like I guess the state brought back the land like from this like nuclear facility. And it's just so bizarre. And so so there was like in nineteen eighty five there was like a terrible tornado that actually like blew through this area, and it's just it's just so bizarre, Like just looking on a map and just seeing like a like you know, maps are usually just more natural, but but seeing like an actual like circle like on you know, in the in the PA like you know, fares system, You're like, you're just like, what what is going on? And so so that that area that can can have a lot area. I've been through there and you know, there's there's some some trails that are pretty pretty cool in terms of you know, being wild, and a lot a lot in that area. That's where there's a lot like elk like elk viewing area. And so while I was shooting one of my videos, you know, I it was like a terrible windy day, it was snowy out, Like I was the only person like at at these like elk viewing areas. And they're basically like reclaim reclaim land the state bought just because they were like they were strip mined, and so they reclaimed the land and now elk are able to like actually like live, you know, and kind of thrive on this. But during the wintertime, of course, you know, most animals kind of go into the trees and start to start even eating like you know, some type of sticks and brushes and that type of thing. But when I was there. There was like like so I shut my door, and then like a couple of seconds later, I heard like a wood knock in the valley in the distance. It was just like it just blew my mind like that, like you know, like I don't even think. I don't think I had the camera running at that time, and I think I feel like I've had other experiences like that where like like and I'm conscious of it now, but like when I first go to the area, like I'm always like I always turned my camera on before, like I shut my door, because I've I've definitely had like some some responses like when whenever I close my door, I guess I slammed my door kind of hard, and they I've heard woodknocks definitely in the distance, I guess. Another another example is that it was so also in north central PA. It's called the Kettle Creek State Park, and that is like, you know, it's it's a phenomenal. It's it's one of the tributaries to the Susquehanna River. And you know, in addition to like the the elk, the buffalo, and the passenger pigeons before the dams were erected throughout you know throughout the state, harbor seals actually used to like to swim like all the way really into like deep north central PA. And so they were they were given the nickname the Kettle Creek Monster. So I was just I was just kind of filming that video, and I just I was going to get some b roll because I had, like a I have like another camera too, it's more of like a long distance camera, and like you know, once again, I just like I shut my door. I think I was like filming. I was just filming birds. There are some you know, really beautiful ducks that were on the creek there, and like I shut my door, and then off in the distance, I heard like a I heard like a wood knock, and like for me, the question is like if it's a hunter, Like it's not an echo because it's just it's it happens usually too too long afterwards, and like, you know, why would like a why would a hunter be like firing off a gun like in response to my like door, you know, slamming. So like that's that's kind of my my only explanation for in that area. So I guess moving on to even more places, there's also the like Cinema Honing like State Park. I know, like you know a lot of like those the Bigfoot Society guys, like they kind of go up into that area. And I've been in that area too, like actually actually shot a video that was actually on top of the dam, you know, and and a lot of these like parks, it's like they're really like you know, like they're really forgotten. Near like Boston, PA. There's like an old dam that like blew out, so it looks like, you know, you go there, it's almost looks like it's like Lord of the Rings and you're like, you know, like there's nobody else around. You're you have these like giant like earthworks projects, and you're just kind of like, you know, you can literally walk on this dam and just you know, just really beautiful you know, clear water and you know, no pollution in this area. But I guess also so I guess going back to like the State Game Lands, like so State there's that sighting at that fish Estuary, which I believe it was like State Inlands like three thirty three, and that that was like in March of like this past year. And you know, I had actually shot like a like a video like earlier. You know, THEO was two years ago where there had been you know, like previous also other bigfoot crossings off the I eighty cardor so. So basically I feel like like north of like in PA, like north of like the I eighty corridor, like it's it can really get like like it's really wild right and like and super like super unpopulated. And and for me, it's like my question is are these creatures are they do they want like do they want the attention? Do they want you know, do they want like do they want to be near us? So I still haven't really figured that out. And you know in this area, like if you you know, near the Bald Eagle like State Park and State Game Lands three thirty three, you know, you kind of go between like you know, like mountains that are that are forested and then and then like farms in the valleys and then mountains in the forest and then you know, like farms in the valleys. And so it's like it would be like perfect terrain for an animal to like you know, kind of hide at night in the woods or hide during the day during the woods and then come down at night to like to steal food, you know, from like a local you know, farmer, and so there's there's definitely like this like it's definitely this like Goldilock Zone of like hey, there's like potentially like a food source for these creatures and you know they have like a they have like a place to hide. I guess. Going further south, like I've also been to like it's called Mecho State Park and like that's that's weird because I think it's actually like the northern Termus of like almost the Blue Ridge Mountains. So and like it's weird because like outside of it, like it's not there's really no like there's no mountains, so it's it's this little island in the sky and there's been like lots of uh more. I shot one of my first videos there and that was like one of you know, uh you know like a really really special special spot. You know. I guess in terms of like you know, more more areas and pa I've also been into like the Delaware Delaware State Forest and uh that's kind of where like there's Promised Land State Park out there. There's also it's called like Egypt Meadows, and like Egypt Meadows is like kind of crazy because it's like you really like I have a garment. I have like like GPS like search and Rescue insurance just because like when you when you go down on these trails like by yourself, like you have to just kind of be prepared for the worst. And it's not like a like a more like you know, kind of urban park where there's there's gonna be more people, you know, some of these some of these like you know, really kind of out there, like uh, you know, state parks like they yeah, they they're they're really like in the middle of like almost nowhere, right, and like they like they're they're very scarcely populated with other hikers and actually, like I actually like it's one of the few times I've I've gotten lost on a trail and actually turned back because it was like it was getting your dusk and like I was just like like there's there's no point in like like getting lost in the woods at nighttime and you know, something like something happening to you. So I think that's that's like a pretty good you know kind of examination of like you know, where where I've been in PA and I guess moving on to uh like so I've been to a lot of spots in New Jersey as well. Uh So basically, you know, one of the first videos I ever shot was the it's like the the the Jersey Devil of course, right, and so like Ocean Spray, that's like the Cranberry Company, they have like a lot of abandoned like cranberry bogs that are that are in in these areas. And so I was, you know, shooting my video and and I saw this like, you know, large extremely large bird like kind of fleeing in the distance. It was like a it's definitely like a crane. It wasn't it was even it was even like bigger than like a heron. And so I did it like a little bit of research deep dive into the area. And so like South Jersey, like the pine bearns they have, uh they have the sand hill crane, which actually migrates through there. But even like weirder and like like more more recent times, like in the nineties, there was a farmer like in upstate New York who actually imported these they're called Eurasian gray cranes, and they actually they got loose and they somehow, like I guess, found the sandhill crane population and started like in intermingling with them. So I actually like it's extremely I mean with my mind's eye, like I saw quite well, but you know with the camera I was using it at the time, it didn't like you can kind of see it, but it's like extremely, extremely in the distance. So you know, my my theory on the Jersey Devil is that you know, basically back in colonial times when you know, people were first coming to this country, you know, they were coming across like sand hill cranes, and they mistook it for the Jersey Devil. And it's kind of controversial and people will like you know kind of you know, really really put the paranormal side to things. But like I mean, the sandal cranes like they they avoid like they avoid humanity, like the plague. And like I was like, I mean I was maybe a quarter mile away from this thing and it took off and with these drained bogs, it's like you go in there. And I also shot another so I shot there was in the same kind of areas, Like there's like Brendan t Burn State Farce, which is part of the Pine Barrens. There was a report setting of you know Bigfoot, you know, by the side of the road. You know, there's some just like some person saw like like a juvenile bigfoot, and so I it was, you know, one of my early videos, and you know, I definitely like I captured some type of footprint and it looked like it treaded into the the like the bogs like in the swamps there. So like you know, because I really I feel like if these things are just you know, Bigfoot's like avoiding us, They're they're going to go to like you know, the most nasty places they can to avoid us. And and funny enough, like I was looking at the Google comments for like this this area where where I saw these like footprints and like just some like local Yokul was like he was like, oh this is oh, this is where you know, this is where Bigfoot hangs out. So my mom was like completely blown and and that's not my so basically moving more like towards the coast, you know there there have actually been like big foot settings like at the Jersey Shore, and I really I feel like this potentially maybe could be real because during like the wintertime, like there's nobody in some of these towns, like everybody kind of moves back to like you know, Philly or New York for the for the for the winter, and so like you know, I just had this like funny thought of like a of a big foot like treading through some like Jersey Beach town, you know, like with like nobody around. And so I went to it's called Double Trouble State Park. And so this basically like underneath the underneath the New Jersey Pine Barrens is like one of the largest like reservoirs in the world for like water. So it's even like so it's basically like these aquifers that are underground that are beating these like you know rivers through these like state parks like in in in the Pine Burns, and you know, it's like this really weird looking like tea colored uh tea colored like you know, kind of water to it. And I think that's actually like where I I think years prior, like I I think I wrote into you about a swamp dog in South Jersey and like the here, yeah, in the area that he was at, and so I kind of like I invested this, you know, this area just to kind of you know, see if there's any like you know, validity to it. And like you go back like in some of these like you know, like river areas, and it's it's really really like really Jurassic back there. You know, there's like sometimes there's like Spanish moss like hanging on the trees and things like that. Like it's real, like like real like real, real super wild area. And so I definitely, I definitely you could see how like they're in, especially in Sauce, Jersey, there could be you know, some type of like anything. But I guess starting to go a little bit further north, like through that it's called the Gateway National Recreation Area at Sandy Hook, and like what people just don't realize like even you know, like harbor seals like really they they winter like in like at the Jersey Shore. And I just thought it was like a funny idea of like you know, I know, it's not like it's not particularly encrypted, but like you know, just I feel like it kind of it could kind of blow people's minds just to like, you know, because I guess we have this like idea of like seals at least on the East coast being like you know, and you're like you know Nova Scotia or or you know Greenland or something. You know, so It's just like fun knowing that like, you know, these these kind of hit down here in the mid Atlantic, we can like we can go see seals. It's like the dead of winner too. It's usually like January or February. And but so I was going to like you know, kind of best seeing the area a little bit more. And there's definitely been a lot of like you know, sea creatures explained sea creatures in that Sandy Hook Bay area. And so there's a situation where there was these fishers, not a fishermen, but even just locals who they keep on reporting seeing a like a sea monster with it has like a bulldog face to it. And so it's like really weird that like specifically you people just keep on bringing up this like you know, kind of the sea sea creature that has this like same face every single time. I just I just found that interesting, you know, just with with having like the harbor seals in that area. But if you're further north, like in New Jersey, like you know, and getting towards almost the New York line. Basically the during the ice ages, the ice sheets, basically the southern terminus was like near like you know, North Jersey and southern southern New York. So what happened was like all that like earth and rocks and soils that were you know, when they were ground and push they most of them are actually pushed to like this area. So you have like a lot of areas with all these like I think they're called like radical boulders. Yeah, that are just kind of deposited because it was where like you know, like I said, the ice sheets had stopped. So yeah, I know David Plaiti's as the you know a lot of a lot of times when he has occurrences of people like missing, it's around like boulders, like like granite boulders and things like that. And it's just just funny that this, you know that these areas and like north North Jersey and like you know, southern New York have all these like you know, free radical boulders that you know, people potentially you know, or boulder fields that people potentially like have bigfoot bigfoot sightings. And yeah, I mean if you go to North Jersey, like you can actually just look it up on Google. It's called just taking a big Foot sculpture. And so I I don't even I think I just came across it randomly. So there's in near like I think it's called the wanna Que Reservoir. There's a trail out there, it's called the Sculpture Trail. And so you know, I'm walking around and you know this it's where I shot one of my videos and basically like this big Foot sculpture is atop this cave. And so there was another situation where like I definitely have to get a jerome because you know, when I was walking like near this cave, like I definitely like I was like above the cave like where the Bigfoot sculpture was, and this terrible smell was like emanating from it and like something was in there, and like I just did not want to like you know, just check it out and like see see what was going on. I guess with you know, with North Jersey, like the if you're I feel like if you're really if you're really serious about like trying to find like big Foot in the area, you know, the basically from like like the delwork App National Recreation as far as to like high Point State Park that's it's all part of like that it's called the kidd Tinny like mountain Range and like I feel like in terms of like you know, potentially where these creatures have been pushed to in New Jersey because there I shot a video. It was like where these diners were at this like restaurant that was like really like rural kind of like mountain kind of restaurant thing, and they're sitting there and they see these like too bigfoot like you know, kind of like a cross the field and like and and these couples are just sitting there and they're like looking at each other like are you seeing that? Like these you know, they're strangers, They're like are are you seeing that? And then like they're both looking at each other like oh my god, like what is this? Right? So I actually I shot a video at that way, and it's time I ever filled. I feel the film the like Little Baby Bear Cubs, which was like you know, you know, just fund finally finally see finally see a bear in the wild. And yeah, So that that area through uh you know, the bell Or Gap National Recreation Area to to high Point State Park. That's kind of like where like the Big Red Eyes known and that's that's like really famous for sightings. Uh. I tried to like mimic there was a sighting there where I believe it is it so so I guess like in PA and New Jersey, there's there's natural gas lines that run like from fracking and like so they almost they almost serve as like power lines. And there's been like a lot of like the poored sightings you know, near near gas lines, gas line clearings, and so there was a gentleman who was like riding a bicycle and I just wanted to mimic that, so I I just like strapped a camera like onto my bike, and you know, I was riding along and I didn't have I didn't I didn't have any experiences there, but I did have. So I was in it's called Stokes State Forest, which is just south of high Point State Park. And you know, more recently, I find I finally I finally started wood doing wood knocks, but because it like saves me a lot of walking, saves me a lot of like I feel like if there's any way of like maybe tricking the species into responding, Like I feel like, you know, like a wood knock is kind of anomenous, anonymous, whereas like if you're doing like a big foot, how it like, yeah, they can like they can. I feel like they can like understand the different difference in your vocal cords. And so I so I did like a I did like a just like a like just one or two knocks, and I just I had this like it was there's nobody, there's no one else in as far ast like I try and I always try and go to like State Parks on like a Tuesday or like a Wednesday, when there's like nobody there. I think I saw like one, one or two cars further down, which you know, these fishermen, and I had just this like I don't know how to describe it, but it was like a it was like a hellish like a hellish scream that like that came that came through like the forest, and it just it just sounded so like just so unnatural, you know, and like like just no, just it just didn't seem like something like a human, like a human could produce. And then also when I was in del work at National Recreation Area a little bit further south, that's when I've come with like I went there it was like God, it was like maybe a March or April, and it just snowed and so not to many people were there, and I think I had like I had my I've like kind of like snowshoes just to you kind of hike through kind of snowy areas. And I came across like there was someone had discarded their pants there, like you know, at like fifteen hundred feet, Like it was just real, like real, real scary stuff come across somewhere. I was done when I saw that. I just I just came back down because you know, especially like during you know, more like winter months when there's nobody out there. I mean, you know, it can it's it's one of the things where you know, when you go in the woods, like you have to you just have to be have your wits about you, and you know, it was it was really disturbing to find to find that I found even also a National Gap Recreation Area. There's actually like on the PA side, so it's the doll Or Gat National Recreation Area. It's on it's in PA and New Jersey and it kind of straddles the northern northern part of the Delaware River there, and like I came across like it was like you know, it was like April or something, and like something had killed and gutted a deer like off the trail. I mean, there's was there was a report setting like along that area like years ago, like truckers like used to like see you know they foot like you know by the side of the road at night time, like a family of bigfoot. So I definitely I definitely had to go to that area and try and check that out. You know, New Jersey's weird because it has like a lob of these like county and the state parks that are they're really like ginormous. Like there's the the Mainland Dickerson Park and I had a response back to a wood knock there, and you know it's it's not even like a state park, but I believe it's actually a county park, and so it's like really it's really like unvisited and it's near the Picotine Arsenal where all the beave it's all like the drone sightings were like you know, like last year, and like so it's it's like a real, like really really weird area. And so I actually had like a I had a response like to to a wood knock in the area, and I remember like there was there's definitely like an area that was like it's more like a brush kind of area that's like further further out, and like you know, I always trying to like be apprehensive in those areas because you know, if there's a bear, if it's like April or whatever, late March. I think the bears I saw like at you know, near near you know where that saying was at that restaurant that was I saw there was actually it was like a mama bear with like two cubs. And this was like early March, so bears, bears were even getting out like in early March like in this area. I guess it just has to do with a lot of like the temperature and if it's you know, kind of like safe to get out. And I guess another you know, real at least in New Jersey, another area that's gotten like really like crazy in terms of uh, you know, wildness areas. It's called like the Ramapo Ramapo Valley and it's like a large once again, it's like basically two large county parks that combined to like almost like five or ten thousand acres, and there's been sightings up that way you know where you know, you know, someone's driving in a car and Yeah, they've they've had you know, sightings in that area'thing wrong with the Skyline drive, but yeah, even even going out there, it's like you're you realize, you're like, oh, man, like I'm in these areas and like you know, you you can you know see like the New York Skyline sometimes you know, from some of these mountains, and it just makes you realize, like how how quickly things get rural like in some of these areas And I guess just I'm just trying to get to New York, So New York basically God, it's called so basically just across the line, it's called Harriman State Park. And there's there's been like it's called like it's like Seven Lakes Drive, like it's like Tobago Lake, all those types of areas through there, and there's been like multiple, multiple like sightings through that area. And there's there's so many boulder fields and like I totally I'm stood how like you know, somebody could somebody could come across, you know, some type of some type of creature in this area just because it gets like so wild and really, like I said, no nobody is out in these areas. Go a little bit further north, So I went to it's called Lake Lake Minnewaska State Park, and so basically it's it's not really a part of the Cat Skills. It's kind of its own thing. And there's these ice caverns there and like like it's there was a sighting like at these ice caverns like during I feel like a lot of this stuff is just like happening during like the middle like the middle of like winter in these areas. So it's like, you know, like you know, are My theory is like are they like are Bigfoot like migrating from like the Adirondacks down to the cat Skills like during the winter just to like avoid like the extreme like cold temperatures like that. That's kind of my theory for New York. But yeah, I mean, like even just like when you look at into these valleys, it's just it's just like it's it's like Pa, it's like endless. The cat Skills and Adironics have that same feeling of like North central Pa, where you know, there's this level of wildness. I guess, you know, just a quick note about like you know Pa, North Central Pa. Like a lot of these like state forests that became you know, that became state farest was basically because all the railroad industry they destroyed like a lot of these forests back in the early part of the twentieth century, and so the state brought back these lands at Penning on a dollar. And now, you know, one hundred and twenty five years later, you know, a lot of these forests have grown back. And yeah, I think it's it's kind of the same situation up up there near the Cat Skills, and so yeah, I started I started to shooting some videos like near the Cat Skills, and you know, basically like the Cat Skills is really the watershed for New York City. So you go to you know these like different reservoirs up there, and you'll see like New York City Police officers like guarding you know, guarding these like reservoirs, and you're like two hundred miles away from New York And so I went to the Pacting Reservoir. There's like a it's called like the Shaver Shaver Town Grill Trail, and like a lot of like the the Catskills are known for like canning products because like tanning leather products, because the hemlock treats produced the Tanning So there's a lot there's like a lot of abandoned towns that like used to be just like tanneries. And so when I was going off this trail, like you know, like once again, I'm I'm I'm along on a trail by myself, and like this like stick just comes like flying flying through the forest. Not a rock. It was it was like a branch, like something through a branch, and I just I just I just headed out because it was like it was crazy. I guess going a little bit like going a little bit further north. There's actually a legend in the cat Skills of the Grahamsville gorilla, and that was like basically just known as like an escape primate. They think, yeah, they think, like I said, they think it's more of it was more of like a you know of like a of a mountain gorilla but from like a zoo or from as a circus train. But basically with like the Slide Slide Mountain wilderness up there, like you could really like it's it's I think the cat Skills are also they're also like half a million acres you know, just kind of like an Allegheny National forest, and it's it's real like my kind of my my target area for the area is actually like New York. It's called Gilboa and there's a little park there called mine Kill State Park. And one thing I've I've been discovering is that, like you know, I've been watching a lot of times I'll just like I watch like a YouTube video it's more of just like a hiking video just to like you know kind of like just like get get like an as semblance of the train kind of. And like so there was this one gentleman who was hiking and he was like he was like, oh my god, Like you know, like I've seen like hiking videos that showed like all the signs of like a classic like Bigfoot like encounter, like if it's stalking people and they have these people have nothing to do with like Bigfoot. They're just like these like just these hiking like hiking trail videos, and it really always blows my mind. And so I went. I went to it's called Minekill State Park, and there's plenty of like plenty of trails, plenty of you know, things on that level for you know, really really getting lost. And like I said, also with the Slide Mountain Wilderness. It's it's it's like, you know, the Catskills actually get up to like four forty four thousand feet, so you know, it's a really rugged like in wild area for for being on the East Coast. And I actually went to I also went to the New York big Foot Conference, which was in October, and you know, when I was up there, like I shot up I shot a video for just you know, like the southern southern terminus of the Adirondacks. And I feel like, you know, there's other people that kind of cover the Adirondacks because like they're I think you can get you can fit the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone like Glacier and like Glacier and like uh Yosemite all in it. It's it's it's just such a vast area, you know. So it's like I feel like I'm okay with like where I'm where I'm at like more like southernly in the mid Atlantic, and you know, and at the big Foot conference, I saw, you know, like it was it was incredible, like just you know, meeting like you know, usually there's like I know, like the Ohio big Foot conferences, like thirty thousand people or something. But this one, there was only like a hundred people there, and like, you know, I met like Ken Gerhart, you know, Cliff Barrickman, Renee Hall holland you know doctor Sarmiento, Adam Davies like and guys from like Squatches Housetts. So it's just it was like a real surreal experience like at this conference where there's only like one hundred people, and you know, I had I had to pinch myself, you know, just just kind of being in that crowd. And you know, but I think I realized from that experience maybe the Adirondacks are they're they're kind of like the Southern Auronics. It's like my, you know, like Saratoga Springs, that's like my, that's like my northern northern terminus for where you know, I kind of do you know, sasquatch hunting. And I also did a I also did a video in Long Island too, because they've been uh like sightings of a bigfoot in like you know, I think it's like a what Whitman State Park, But I was a little bit further north near like it's called Sagamore Hill, which is like I think it was like Teddy Roosevelt's like summer home, correct, and just just yeah, just just being in that area, like you know, you like you see like either the natural resources that are there, like the abundance of food, and you know, it's really really mind blowing. And yeah, so that's that's kind of that's that's been my experiences. And I believe I'm gonna be heading to uh. I finally got to shoot a video Allegheny National Forest soon enough, because it's actually legal to it's legal to film in national parks now, so yeah, you don't need like a you don't need like a film film permit anymore. And I'm actually looking to go to so near Alleghany. It's called Cook's Farest and that's that's northwest PA. It's near like the Forest County Bigfoot Festival and Cooks Fit County Cook's Forrest as uh like it actually was an area where two railroad companies couldn't decide like who owned the area. So it's it's like what the original growth forests like still left in PA. So that's that's been my that's been my past couple of years, and it's been been quite a quite a journey to just really you know, come close to something that potentially, like though would people you know may not have any like evidence or belief in And I just I just like the idea of like, you know, potentially finding some type of evidence for you know, not only just like Bigfoot, but like any type of you know, cryptozoological zoological species that like might you know, still still exist.
Speaker 1: It really is a fascinating channel in the fact that the reason I I love it is that you do hit a lot of the places you go to. I've actually had interviews in those areas, so you know, we talked about you know, you went and checked out swamp Dogs area. Listeners that have been around for a while will remember swamp Dog from New Jersey. But also I've had plenty of interviews that have you know, talked about Misha State Forest, Gilboa a few times, so that area has a.
Speaker 2: Lot of really crazy up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So in the last few minutes we have I actually wanted to talk to you so when you went up to Gilboa from your perspective, you know, I'm sure you've heard a few of the encounters and sightings in that area. Is is that a pretty squatchy area up there in Gilboa?
Speaker 2: Yeah. And I say that because literally when I was at the Minekill State Park, which is you know writ and Gilboa there, there there was no one in the park. There wasn't even the park ranger wasn't even in the park, and like I was literally the only person there, and a like a flock or whatever it is, a gaggle of turkeys cut me off in the parking lot, which just showed you, like how like crazy and rural, Like I mean, you know, turkeys are like like I one time I was going back from like I think it was the Pipocting Reservoir and I took you know, another experience is just like taking a lot of these old logging roads and just like waiting just to go over a cliff, you know, because they're just so like, you know, rickety, and like you know, just just seeing like having a you know, like a you know, a little flock of you know, turkeys cutting me off in the state park. And you know, when I was there, I also saw a bobcat by the side of the road. So it just shows you like, I mean, these are species that like avoid like people at all costs. So you're, you know, it's you're you're really like you're really out in the middle of nowhere, you know, and there's just like there's there's no there's just not even like even outside of just like the state parks. Like if you're just like in the area just as like a you know, like living in there, Like it's all wooded, it's all thick woods. It's it's it's like a jungle like when you when you go to these areas.
Speaker 1: Some wild stuff. Do you have any ideas for places you want to hit in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I I you know, like like I said, I'm going to I'm definitely going to go to the uh like Alleyan National, I'm going to go to the it's called like the Cook Forest. Uh, you know, a bigfoot festival and Marion Marionville, PA. And uh, I'm sorry, I don't know. It's a just Forest County big Foot festival. It's been it's been there a couple of years. And you know now that like you you're able to I'm able to film like an Alleghany Reservoir. I'm going to go to that area and there's there's a lot of a lot of settings around like the reservoir there. So that's kind of like you know, I always try and I always try and go near like bodies of water just because I mean I feel like that's like the most you know, kind of prominent area where these creatures might be. And then you know, while I'm there mostly going to go to the old Grouth Farce that's there. I have another places. There's a basically like where I you know, I shot my like my thunderbird and like there was like the snow Snowshoe videos. It's like a little park called Black Black Motion Anon State Park. So I'm gonna be I'm gonna be filming a video there pretty soon. And uh it's you know, it's these areas are just wild. There's there's nobody out there, and especially with the state game lands, like it gets really gets really hairy, just because you know, three quarters of the year, like there's you know and p A p A has like you know, the one and a half million you know acres of state game land and like basically for three cores of the year, really nobody nobody cares, you know, or they're just they're primarily for recreation use. They're not for hunting use. So it's it's not like they're just strictly for you know, hunt it's it can also be for you know, playing with trails, like you know, one of the one of the state game lands has you know, it's like has like tens of thousands of acres, you know, So it's it's real like if like you could hide a dinosaur like in these areas and like nobody like nobody would ever know. Yeah, absolutely, and uh yeah, so that's just that's that's been my experience in the past couple of years. And you know, I'm, like I said, with like the film background, I'm really I'm really doing my best to just properly hopefully just get some type of some type of footage or something, just because like it's you know it, I feel like there's been such like momentum for something that happened that like it's it's like it needs to like be solidified, to like really cemented, to hopefully try and you know kind of uh possibly you know, have this have this species you know recognized, even you know, if if I get like a like some footage or something, you know, then getting having like a proper like a proper scientist like come out to the field and you know examine these areas you know, hopefully you know, being able to like just just get some type of like real like proper scientific, you know, recognition of of what's going on, because like because because something's going on, you know, and I think I think it'll it'll really just give give credence to like all the people, you know, Like I mean, I guess, you know, well, my my strategies for really you know kind of you know, searching for these creatures comes from like John Green, where he was like he was like, you know, just kind of like stick to like a certain area, right, like don't like don't go all. I feel like if I were to go to Alaska or something, I feel like I would have I would land into like an alien world of like trying to understand like I don't know the terrain, you know. But I feel like when I go out to into like the mid Atlantic region, like a PA in New York, like I know, like I know the forest, and I know I know what's supposed to be there and what's not. You know, So just by in terms of like you know, process of elimination, I can really potentially you kind of kind of discover, you know, what may or may not be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I mean that reminds me of Lyle Blackburn told me once become the person who's the expert for the weird stuff in your area because no one else is going to do it. Greg, thank you so much for coming on the show today. We'll definitely be falling along with your channel, and I'll have the link to that in the show notes, So listeners make sure you head over there next and subscribe to Greg's channel. Check it out. There'll be a lot of them where you can see for yourself through the video what the area was like where you've heard the encounters on this show, which is pretty cool. And we'll definitely have to keep in touch with you, Greg to see what happens in the future. Thanks for coming on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Jeremiah, like for having me so much. Yeah, with my channel, I just try and I try and have like a first person experience of things, and like if I see Bigfoot for the first time, like I want my audience to see Bigfoot. So that's that's my aspiration. Hopefully one day, you know, when when I catch the image of it, like everyone will all see it at the same time, you know, and that's the I feel like that's like the joy of like the filmmaking. You know, I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that good stuff. Man, Thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, sir, all right, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard all the accounts of bigfoot activity around Oakridge, Oregon? And you think to yourself, Man, I would love to get out in those woods and experience it for myself. Well, guess what this year you can If this is interesting to you, stay tuned because it's pretty cool. Sasquatch Summer Fest is coming up July tenth through the eleventh, twenty twenty six. It's gonna be even better than the previous year's reason number one, I'll be one of the speakers. It's gonna be wild. I'll probably I'll say this. There may be stuff you haven't heard anywhere else, because let's just say sometimes it's well, you just got to be there. We'll leave it that more about looking for Bigfoot in the Oakridge Woods. Now check this out. You may know Jason Kenzie from his documentary series Searching for Sasquatch. Well, this year you can not only go to the festival, but you can also sign up for a track Deep in the Wild Forest outside of Oakridge with Jason Kenzie to the Bigfoot spots to look for Bigfoot. There's only eight spots to sign up for this, and yes, this will also be filmed for the next chapter in his documentary series, which is Searching for Sasquatch. This is a once in a lifetime deal. It's just trust it's going to be a wild, wild experience. To get a ticket, head on over to Sasquatch Summerfest dot com and listeners can use the code b sp like Bigfoot Society podcast in order to get a two day pass for the price of a one day pass. So thanks to Priscilla for giving me that code so that you guys can can get a little a little help with the costs there. Appreciate that, Priscilla. I hope to see you at the booth in Oakridge this year. We can talk about your encounter. Was able to talk to so many people last year and the year before. It is an incredible time. You're not going to want to miss it, and I'll see you there. Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain. Or if you're a National park ranger or forestry worker who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows, CIA, NSA, or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone, and you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic see you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society Podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters, or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot Society podcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free and members only, episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time. Keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.