Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And we're going to go beyond the box Score with Jackie Ray. Jackie Ray, Happy Monday evening to you. Let's talk a little bit about women's college basketball tonight.
Speaker 3: Can you help me out.
Speaker 4: Woo woo my favorite subject?
Speaker 2: You know Tennessee coach Kim Caldwell. She is going to coach seven days after giving birth against the number two in South Carolina. They're always in the headlines for one reason or another, but this time it's about Tennessee's coach Kim Calwell. I hear time and time again that a woman should be given adequate time to have birth, bond with the child, should not have the same expectations as a man. But then you have a story like this where you have Kim Calwell said, you know what, I'm good. I need to get back on the bench so I can coach against one of the top teams in college basketball. How should I as a man, and I'm saying this that it's out of place for me to really weigh in on it. How should I look at how Kim Calwell is saying, yeah, give birth seven days go, no problem, I want to go coach.
Speaker 3: How should I look at that?
Speaker 5: You should look at it like every woman is different. Every woman has something that's important to them, and you also should look at it as you know these especially college coaches. I say this about Nick Saban a lot as far as like his inspiration with college kids, Dionne Sanders, you take on a parent role when you're a coach of these college teams because now you're not only shaping them. You understand that most of them aren't going to make it at the professional level. So you're not only shaping them for the game, you're shaping them for their next stage of life. So it is a motherly thing to do, it's a fatherly thing to do. To being these coaching positions. Now, I after I have my god daughter for several hours, I personally need a break, So I don't understand myself how she's coming back this quickly. But I also understand this is her passion. So it's a little interesting when you're talking about someone being away. She even talked about watching the game from home right after she gave birth and it just didn't feel quite right to her. So I'm sure she has a support system. I'm sure her husband took a little bit of time off. He's also involved in the sports world, so he understands fully.
Speaker 4: I'm sure they've talked about this.
Speaker 5: I'm sure he knows her well enough to know that her sitting at home was going to make her a little bit anti So it's a person by person situation. But women's bodies are amazing, their mindsets are amazing, and if she feels like she's ready to do this, then you should take it as she's just ready to do this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll take her out her word, But the cynical side of me looks at some other circumstances where she only missed one game prior to this, and that was ended up being a loss to number seven Texas. This is her first season with Tennessee. We're talking about the Venerated Tennessee Volunteers women's basketball and she's fifteen and four. If this is her first season, maybe not living up to expectations of her predecessors. This is a huge game, arguably the biggest game on her schedule the season, with exception maybe LSU.
Speaker 3: Do you think that also plays into it?
Speaker 5: It could possibly it plays into it for women who aren't coaches. They are a little bit reluctant to take their full maternity and even dat sometimes their paternity leave, because there's an understanding that the longer you're away and the easier it is for them to get along without you, the more jepardy your job is. That just comes with being in a capitalistic society. We are not a health and wellness first society. We are a get it done if you want this money society. So to your point, we see coaches get fired for far less. So she might even be thinking, do I want to take this time away now when I'm really trying to solidify my future as well with this team. So I'm sure that comes into play as well, because you don't want the team to look at you and say, well, you know, she didn't meet our expectations and then she had to take all this time away and the team didn't finish.
Speaker 4: You know, maybe we just move on.
Speaker 5: Whether that would be true or not, that's probably something that's going through her head. It goes through a lot of people's heads when you're in this situation.
Speaker 3: All right, So let me ask the obvious next question.
Speaker 2: Not that there should be fairness, but it seems like you're hinting at.
Speaker 3: An inherent unfairness.
Speaker 2: The expectations placed upon a female coach as opposed to a male coach.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because a male just doesn't have this problem. Like it or not.
Speaker 5: The male's not the one whose hormones are going to be out of whack, who she can't sleep properly, she might have to breastfeed. None of these things happened to a man, so a man can literally I heard Draymond Green and I.
Speaker 4: Was deplored it when he said this.
Speaker 5: He was like, I would not miss a game, a finals game, for the birth of my child like Rudy Gobaert did.
Speaker 4: He said he would never.
Speaker 5: Do that because you don't have to, sir, You do not have to miss anything. She doesn't have the option of saying, you know what, I'm gonna put this baby aside for the day and then just go over here. And she doesn't have that option. So this is a big decision for her. Whatever however she arrived here, it's a big decision for her because, like I said, if she's breastfeeding, that means she's gonna have to pump a lot to make sure that nanny has what they need. She's gonna be checking in a lot because this is her child, and this is a newborn. So there's a level of pressure that women, especially women who have just given birth, they have that men just don't. And we see this in the WNBA too. We've seen countless women have birth and then they come back and the narrative is, oh my god, they're back so quickly because they have to be, because they're trying to earn money in a system that can easily dispose of you.
Speaker 2: All right, let me just be really unfair, because this whole comes Okay, this whole conversation is unfair. Is there anything to the argument that although we can conceive that women's bodies are different, although the choice is being made by Calwell and she's making the choice which is she feels as best for her in her situation, does it possibly send the wrong message and can it be used against other women? Well, she came back in only seven days, Why do you need two months or whatever?
Speaker 5: People can try it, but I know that any woman said they can try it if they want to. But I know ninety nine percent of women would be like I would say, my name is Jackie Ray, I am not Kim Caldwell. I'm an entirely different woman. I had a different birth plan, I had a different plan to spend time with my child afterwards. And please do not compare me, because whatever she's going through, I can guarantee you her situation is unique to me, to the next person or whatever. So people are going to try it, but they will soon very well be told about themselves.
Speaker 2: Let me close with this question, then, because I really do want to stay out of this conversation because I honestly believe it is not my place to lead the way, but I can facilitate the way. And it would be if you were to assess how sports have progressed or regressed regarding women in coaching positions, where would you come out on that?
Speaker 3: Are we moving more in the right direction? Are we moving more in the wrong direction?
Speaker 5: Okay, so this might not be the answer you want, but I think it depends on who's in the leadership role. If we're talking about if women are in leadership roles, we've one percent progressed because women understand that what you need and what I need might be two different things. Men have not progressed in that regard. Men think, well, yeah, but Billy his son was born last week and Billy's at work today. Men have not progressed at all when it comes to this subject, so it depends on who's in leadership.
Speaker 3: When we come back.
Speaker 2: We're going to stay within the realm of women's college basketball. And I don't know, Jackie Ray, if you heard about this, but South Carolina had to apologize to LSU specifically after playing a controversial song after defeating a rival. Is it trolling or something else? We'll find out in just a second. It's Later with Mo Kelly. I'm joined by Jackie Ray as we go beyond the box Score.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And we're continuing to go beyond the box score. Jackie Ray, let's pick it up right where we left off. In women's college basketball, the South Carolina Athletic Department released a public apology to LSU. Two of the top programs in all of women's college basketball release a public apology to LSU and Starguard Flower J. Johnson regarding a song played in Colonial Life Arena at the end of the game between the number two game Cocks and the number five LSU Tigers back on Friday.
Speaker 3: Long story short, The song that they.
Speaker 2: Played was to troll flow J Johnson because the song was written and performed by her late father who was murdered.
Speaker 3: How did that happen? How did that manage to happen?
Speaker 5: I think this is a level of just trying too hard. DJ stroll all the time. Shout out to DJ Malski. He is the DJ for the La Sparks. Please do not fall down when you're on the court because he's gonna play that gospel song we fall down, or if you miss a shot, he's gonna play brick House.
Speaker 4: He does troll, you know. He loves certain people.
Speaker 5: He'll play there for certain songs for them that he knows he'll get under their skin because they've mentioned it. He does troll other players from other teams. It makes the game fun, It really engages the crowd. However, this is a different situation. This is a situation where he played a song at the end of the game, so the trolling is done, they've already won, the game is over, but he played a song to troll her, specifically from a man who undoubtedly would have been the most important man in her life. Who she never met because he died six months before. He was murdered six months before she was even born. So she even a fan saw it and they did a laughing emoji about it, and she even posted it on her Instagram and said, you know what, I'll take my l but this isn't funny.
Speaker 4: This is just nasty behavior. And I agree with that.
Speaker 5: I think that the level of trolling, it's going to get under the player's skin. It might even get under the opposing fans skin's that's the fun of it. But this isn't fun because now you're calling up a memory of something that's very close to her and probably still causes her a great deal of pain.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I would do if I were in charge of that DJ or entertainment at the arena, but I would be inclined to fire that person. That's just something that's just way across the other side of the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was disappointed they said they were only going to dispend her suspend her for one game.
Speaker 4: Now, listen, I might have co.
Speaker 5: Signed on the one game suspension had it not been for how she acted on social media, because that one fan that did a laughing moji about it. She said, my bad ha ha, And then you know, there was backlash that people were like, this is not okay. This is a very touchy subject. And then she said, if people are going to get mad, just let them. There was not an ounce of empathy or understanding of the situation on her behalf. And I'm just not going to have that individual representing my organization.
Speaker 4: I'm just not going to do it.
Speaker 2: What you talk about signifies forethought and malice. It wasn't like it was an accident, you know, laughing emoji. She knew exactly what she was doing. She knew that it will get a response. She played into that response on social media. There's no way that she could claim ignorance in any.
Speaker 3: Part of this.
Speaker 2: That to me says your ass needs to go because a lack of It's beyond the lack of judgment.
Speaker 3: It's a lack of good common sense.
Speaker 2: I know common sense ain't all that common, but there are some things, and especially this younger generation needs to learn that there are parameters and boundaries, and that's way on the other side of the boundary. I think there should be actual consequences, and from what I've seen being suspended by for one game doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 3: They got another fifteen to go right.
Speaker 4: Right, and it's a slap on the wrist.
Speaker 5: So for context, this isn't her dad, isn't Jay Z or Kendrick Lamar or Emmin. Most hip hop, most rap fans, unless you are a fan of Flage because she talks about him a lot, he inspires her music a lot. Unless you are a fan of her specifically, most rap and music fans have no idea who this person is. So there's a level of intentionality that is it's malice at best, you know, but it's it's mean, it's mean spirited, and it's hurtful. And what's crazy about situations like this to me always is if and when the situation was reversed, she would be the first one to talk about, Oh that wasn't that was inappropriate. People don't think about how it would affect them if it happened to them. They just try to get a rise. And to your point, I do think a lot of that comes from this, not only the young generation, but everything is clickbait now because for her, she's probably sitting back and even with the suspension, there are probably those who are saying, oh, man, come on it's a song, so it's still helping her social media stock. So I think a lot of it is done intentional and not given to the regards of this is a person, This is a human being who has real feelings, and this was over the top.
Speaker 2: And that's part of the reason why I didn't even mention the DJ's name, because I did not want her to get credit or any type of further notoriety for what she'd done. I think it's more important to talk about what she did as opposed to her name and who did it so she gets attribution. But there was a teachable moment in here for not only the DJ, but also her friends, for also those who may follow her on social media, for also those who might have done something similar or thought something similar would have been funny. I can choose all sorts of other tragic events which are quasi related to athletes, and we've seen it before, especially when it comes to trolley athletes about their parents or their kids, and usually both are out of bounds. I don't know how and why we got here beyond social media, and that's not really a question, that's just a statement of fact, a fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I've been one of those ones who troll Patrick Mahomes about his brother. But it's funny because he's out there being ridiculous. This isn't a person that passed away. I'm not attacking his character. I don't talk about his mother because now you're talking about personal situations. And I think that if you don't love this person, if you don't know what it feels like to, in her case, love somebody that you've never even met, you can't even.
Speaker 4: Imagine how that moment felt for her.
Speaker 5: And the fact that it's not even a thought, that just close to show where we are as a society. We genuinely don't care about each other. And that is a problem.
Speaker 2: No, that is the problem, because all other problems probably spiral from that one central problem. We do not care about each other at all. Jacuary very quickly before I let you go, what you're working on on the Jacuary Show and beyond, I.
Speaker 5: Am so excited if you've been following me on my journey at jackuatv on Instagram. There's a movement, there's an understanding that we live in an entirely different time and there are definitely different communities committees that have bound together and are here to try to fight Project twenty twenty five. I've held off on doing my podcast because I wanted to report on these things. You can see my reporting on the people that came together of the lack of black representation. I don't mean to laugh, but it's kind of funny, but there's a lack of black representation in the Martin Luther King Day Junior Parade.
Speaker 4: If you can imagine that.
Speaker 3: So I can.
Speaker 5: That's crazy to me, but that sparked this whole movement. And so please make sure you follow me at JACKIEATV dot com or at JACKIEATV on all things social media because there's going to be a lot of podcasts around that. And I to this exact point, it's been such a blessing to my heart to see people come together and really care about each other and care about the things that people are feeling and try to move an entirely different direction than our nation as a whole is moving right now. So it's a great thing. Shout out to Long Beach. It's great to see you guys right now, and.
Speaker 3: It's great to see you Jackie Ray as well. We'll see you again next week.
Speaker 2: It's later with Mo Kelly kf I A six forty Live everywhere the iHeartRadio app. And when we come back, we're going to get into your horoscope for this week.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: KFI Mister bo Kelly were Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Zodiac signs by the slice of pie. That is what pie are you? As per astrology, aries, you are cocaanut cream pie. Aris aligns with the heat born energy of cocaanut cream pie. Aries Folk are an impulsive lot, prone to betting big, spending large, and apologizing often in kind. The coconut cream pie was born from a debt ode and curiously repaid. Legend has it that in the nineteenth century, a Caribbean businessman sent a shipment of coconuts to a Philadelphia flour miller to settle the score between them. The miller took to shredding, trying and selling the coconut meat to bakers and homemakers, and before long the people of this sledgeling nation were streaming for coconut cream. Taurus pecan pie, rich and easy pecan is what the Taurus dreams are made of Taurus, folk love and unholy indulgence that requires very little effort to produce or procure. Enter the pecan pie, or better yet, the chocolate pecan pie. High af on corn syrup and sweet enough to make your teeth ache. This Southern staple can be made with less than ten Now this is grammatically incorrect, with fewer than ten ingredients, and is hot and ready and under an hour. Little stuff like that drives me just that shite crazy?
Speaker 6: Does it negatively impact you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 6: It does? Okay, Gemini mark rhubarb pie. That's what you get, rubarb No, no, I'll accept that.
Speaker 2: Okay, This rubar pie is sour and sweet and only partially present, just like the average Gemini, emotionally unpredictable.
Speaker 3: A look, that's what it says.
Speaker 2: Emotionally unpredictable, swinging wildly and daily from sweet to recalcitrant. Gemini is the sour patch kid of.
Speaker 6: The zodiac who could make an insult out a rubarb pie. This is no is insulting it. Whois rubarb pie? So far, it's been pretty accurate in kind.
Speaker 2: The rubar pie is a balance of the vegetable and the candy, the earthly and the sublime, the sweet and the bitter, and edible metaphor for life itself.
Speaker 3: Cancer stefan apple pie.
Speaker 2: Apple pie carries connotations of home, the natural habitat of cancer comfort seekers and nest makers. Cancer rules the fourth house of home and root systems, and nothing recalls a wholesome childhood or our commercial concept of it quite like apple pie. For cancers who prefer crumbs to lattice, i e. The ones who didn't get enough hugs or orthodonic attention as children. The Dutch apple pie is more in line with the sign I'll take it. Leo Lemon meringue pie. Meringue is to pie topping what a lush mane of hair or metaphorical crown is to the Leo native, absolutely essential to esthetics and spirit. Add to this that Leo season roar during the high heat of summer in the Northern Hemisphere, and Lemon meringue pie tastes like late July and it's known to soothe a sunburn. Virgo cherry pie fit for a queen and tart af cherry pie is the pastry of choice for Virgos. Brits are credited with inventing the cherry pie as an offering to the in real life virgin and apex Virgo herself, Queen Elizabeth the First. A natural redhead, Elizabeth's taste for sugar was so expansive it turned most of her teeth black.
Speaker 3: Wow. To clear that haunting visage from your mind's eye, it is recommended the guilty pleasure of Warrants, nineteen ninety Indie window heavy banger cherry Pie.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's a great song. Libra peanut butter pie. Never heard of it. I've never heard of peanut butter pie.
Speaker 6: Disgusting, nauseating, No, no, no, that's good it Actually this is the sell of that Burger King.
Speaker 3: It was like one of their pies for a minute. Very good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I always got that pod guests. In her book Fifty Things to Bake Before You Die, Alison Reedy describes peanut butter pie as a state of mind, a salty, sweet, creamy, bitter, rich mood that transcends calories and it becomes a state unto itself, because that's what happens when peanut butter filling meets cocoa cookie crust consciousness. Consciousnesses are cracked, and days are made. This rhapsody of union, which at the end there really sounds a touch like burning man wedding vows is absolutely in line with Libra, ruler of the seventh House of Partnerships and joined forces. Are you ready, Scorpio twelve?
Speaker 3: I'm ready? Blueberry pie? Hey, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It carries top notes of vengeance. No one revels in revenge more than Scorpio, and no Stein is more willing to suffer in pursuit of it. The cinematic distillation can be found in the Coming of Age tail stand by Me, where a bully team triggers a blueberry pie bar for rama as payback for body shaming. I remember that, I remember I made a blueberry pie for the least.
Speaker 3: That's contest. Yes you did. Yeah. I didn't taste it though. Was it good?
Speaker 6: Everyone like liked it? They get By the time I got to the it had melted the lots.
Speaker 3: Did it win?
Speaker 6: That's not what we're talking about. Was there a group vomit at your party? That's not even what we're talking about. Actually we are, because it made the references.
Speaker 2: Stand by Me, and then you made the comparison with your blueberry pie. So Sagittarius, that's me Shepherd's Pie.
Speaker 6: Don't know what that is. That's the savory pie with the ground beef and the potato. Y. I don't want any meat in my pie. No, it's like a cast role basically. Yeah, those delicious shepherds Pie is wonderful. How dare you?
Speaker 2: Sagretarius is sanguine, sanguine, and Shepherd's Pie is an optimistic take on leftovers.
Speaker 3: There we go, there it is, there it is.
Speaker 2: I don't eat leftovers. Don't eat Shepherd's The most accurate ones so far. Rule by the lucky planet Jupiter. Sagittarius is a ceaseless optimist of the zodiac. The eggs are sunny side up, the lemons get lemonade, and last week last week's boiled potatoes and leftover scraps become the makes for the palatable patchwork that is Shepherd's Pie.
Speaker 3: No, sir, no, thank you, No way you would love it. I would not. I've had it as delicious. You've had a lot of things too. I don't think I think your palate is off.
Speaker 6: The judges rule that Touala is correct on this. Shepherd's Pie is magnificent. You've got the entire United Kingdom alienated as of right now.
Speaker 3: Okay, mister haggis.
Speaker 2: Capricorn meat pie, meat pies and specifically Cornish pasties are laced with the Capricorn spirit of industry. Capricorn is the unparalleled opportunists and industrialists of the Zodiac. Concerned with bottom dollars and return on an investment. It doesn't encourage a two martini lunch. The meat pie, specifically the Cornish pasty, was designed with the health and productivity of ten miners in mind. Workers could carry their lunch by the half moon crust and discard it afterward, eliminating the risk of being poisoned by the dust on their fingers. Yeah, well, you just don't have time with the ability to wash your hands. Aquarius key lime pie. Key lime pie is born from limited means and outside the box thinking. Aquarius is the rebel hearted, outside the box or pie crust type, and key lime pie is born from scarcity and innovation. In the early twentieth century, fresh milk and refrigeration were aware a rarity in the isolated Florida keys. Legend holds that enterprising bakers created the pie using spoil proof sweetened condensed milk and the tiny mightily tart key limes that populated the chain of islands they call home.
Speaker 3: No wonder I never liked it.
Speaker 2: Spicy Pisces is Boston Cream Pie. I don't think I've ever had Boston cream pie. That is good, Okay, fly as the last nine in the zodiac. Pieces is equal parts idealist and nickel nihilist. Pie in the sky and burn it all to the ground. For this reason, we are awarding Pisce's Boston Cream Pie. This dessert is real deal chaos energy called a pie, but nothing like it. The Boston Cream rides the line between matter and mayhem, identity and illusion, the ephemeral and the edible, just like our Pisces pals.
Speaker 3: And there you have it.
Speaker 2: There is your Zodiac sign by the pie slice.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM sixty.
Speaker 3: When moo Kelly one K.
Speaker 2: Six We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And we know for the past two weeks we've heard mostly bad news. We've heard about the fires. We've heard about the damage and the destruction and the despair people struggling to find out if they still had a home to go back to. And you might have seen the news earlier today where the area around Pacific Palisades had been opened up for people to return. But I'm going to stay on this, if only because the Eaton Canyon fire, alt has been less covered, even though there was more death and devastation there, Comparatively speaking, we need to continue to shine a light on it. And despite all the negative news that we've had, every once in a while you get a little bit of good news, or at least the good news of people actually coming together and helping one another.
Speaker 6: As someone from the area directly who has directly impacted someone where two blocks below and two blocks above, two blocks on either side of my neighborhood was all but destroyed. I was recently able to get back up to Altadena, And truly, God is good because seeing my neighborhood during the day, and after hearing all the reports about the damage that was there, seeing in person it's twofolded, it is I filled with joy. My house is standing, and several of my neighbor's houses are standing.
Speaker 3: But when you say standing, what is that meant they did not.
Speaker 6: Burn to the ground or can you return to living there? No? Like today, there's no running water there's no electricity in the area period. There's no electricity in the area at all, Like as soon as five o'clock, it's it's pitch black dark. You have to go a little bit further up in Altadena where you can see the crews working where they have like put together lights and stansions, and they have the National Guard and the Army Corps of engineers up there working trying to block by block, trying to take down power lines and poles and just trying to get things established. And so it has been it has been really fulfilling to be in the neighborhood to see my neighbors, even those whose houses have burned down, to hug and embrace them and cry and share memories and just the hope for the future of the neighborhood. And that the power of what I'm seeing in Altadena and the surrounding areas is it's it's something that I never saw before. And I know there are several areas who have experienced tragedies and mass destruction, but to see it at home and to see, because we hear it all the time, the people really came together. I hear the euphemism all the time, but to see it and to see people helping each other out, it is absolutely amazing. And today, especially while waiting at the Pasadena Post Office over on Lincoln and Orange Grove, where everyone who from outa Dina, all of our mail is being re routed over there. So if you're going to pick up your mail, please, I implore you please be patient. The postal workers at that post office are bending over backwards to make sure we are getting our mail. I know it is frustrating standing out there in those lines because those weights can be an hour or more just waiting to get your mail, just waiting to hear if your mail has been stopped, forwarded whatever. They are working double, triple and quadruple over time to make sure that we are getting our mail. And today in particular, I was out there and I noticed there was a food truck out there, and I said, wow, this is different. They have a food truck out there. I said, you know what, I'm hungry. I'm going to stop and maybe get something to eat. Lo and behold, the individuals from the food truck were actually there preparing burritos and faheta plates. Fore, everyone in line didn't matter if you were there really to get mail or not. I saw people who were just showing up like, Hey, I've got a family of four at the house, could I possibly get a place there?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 6: Here you go, what do you want? They were out there for at least the time that I was there for, at least a two hour window, handing out free food to every single person in line. They weren't connected to the post office, they weren't connected to the FEMA annex that was there. They were there of their own good will handing this stuff out. And God bless you and the individuals over at v CHOS. I hope I'm pronouncing that right.
Speaker 3: It is v C h o s.
Speaker 6: They are a poop Poopa Sarah papoosas you know, Yes, the Poopa Sarah Maderna. And look they sel fantastical food. The food is fantastic. And to see them out there, their entire crew working hard, handing out food, handing out water to people sitting down, and no one was turned away. Everyone who came up to the truck that you got some food. They were going down the line with burritos in in bags, handing out all this and it's just it is amazing to see people come together to help out like that, and and it fills me with hope for the future, really really does, because when you see that devastation in person. I took my daughter up day before last and for her to see the districs. She's heard us talking about it, but to see it, She's like, oh my god, Daddy, I cannot believe that this is the neighborhood you go. It doesn't even look the same. It looks like, like you said, like a war zone. It is completely devastating for and seeing her perspective firsthand, when you see it, you believe it. But again, to be out there and to hug people, I've been dealing with a heavy amount of survivor's remorse. You know, my house is still standing, and it's tough when your house is standing and you're looking across the street to a house that is not. And I was embraced by one of my dear friends, Maria Hudson go back to high school and even to Pastadenia City to college and the Black Student Alliance, And she was there with her mother, and I was talking to her for a long time and her mother told me, no, do not have survivor's remorse at all. Your house standing is a testimony to the strength of the city, and it is a reminder of the beauty of the city. Seeing houses like this, we know what this city is because otherwise, how do you know what these neighborhoods look like if you don't have houses like yours that are still there. And we embraced long and hard and just hugged and cried, and that moments like that let me know that it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be all right. Nothing from me to to stay behind that. Amen. K IF I am six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: It's hard to keep track of everything that's going on.
Speaker 3: Luckily that's a little hobby of ours. Kf I kost HG two.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere
Speaker 3: On the Heart Radio