Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The Games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You Jr. R.
Speaker 3: Bulldog Sports Page brought you by Kaufmin and Lynd injury Attorneys. We just wanted to double check and trust, but verify. As I said earlier, you did pick the Jags to win the Super Bowl, Bulldog.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. I said They're going to the stuper Bowl, not the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: It was really a super Bowl. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They're in a stupor right now. My god, they should be ashamed of themselves. Forty seven to ten. They lose to the Bills last night. Josh Allen throws for four touchdowns. The Bills scored a touchdown in every possession they had in the first half last night. It was over well before halftime. I don't know what's going on with the Jaguars offensively, defensively. This is a franchise in free fall on The last time they opened oh and three, by the way, was the Urban Meyer fiasco in twenty twenty one, and urban Meyer didn't last the season. I don't know if Doug Peterson's gonna last the season at this rate. The Jaguars. Just I mean, Trevor Lawrence is average. They paid this guy big time money. He's average. He didn't earn it. He was yanked with what seven minutes left last night? The Jaguars have lost I think eight straight starts. What did he meant to last year? Trevor Lawrence has lost eight straight starts?
Speaker 1: Did he make to last year? What is it with UCF and their big hires? Remember the our guy from UCF that was there, was supposed to be Blake Bortles Portals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's yeah, but they didn't pay it. Pay Blake Bortles two hundred million dollars. He didn't get a huge contract out of him like Trevor Lawrence had.
Speaker 3: Trevor Lawrence, Trevor Lawrence was Clemson though talking.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm saying what is it with? I meant to say, what is with Jacksonville and their and their and their quarterbacks?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if this is an overreaction or not, but when you look at how their defense played last night, the offense has been pitiful since the first half of the Dolphins game in the season opening. By the way, Trevor Lawrence completing just forty seven percent of his passes since the first half of the Dolphins game in the open opener the Dolphins. The Jaguars might be the worst team in the league right now. I'm at Tennessee Titans. Maybe the Carolina Panthers actually look good with Andy Dalton. The other day, the Broncos won their game. The Bears at least have won a game. The Jaguars. Wow, I cannot tell you how disappointed I am in this team.
Speaker 3: Wow. How about the other Monday night football game with Jade and Daniels. We're talking about a quarterback who's paying dividends right away, there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he won the Heisman Troup obviously for LSU last year. And yeah, it's looking more and more this is looking like, you know, CJ. Stroud was taking number two overall. Bryce Young was taking number one overall. C J. Stroud obviously the better quarterback. It's looking at least early that Jaden Daniels is a better quarterback than the number one overall pick Caleb Williams. Because Jaden Daniels was taking number two overall. He was remarkable last night through two touchdowns, ran for another. The Commanders beat the Bengals thirty eight to thirty one. He was twenty one of twenty three. Was Jaden Daniels last night, two hundred and fifty four yards he set an NFL rookie record for completion percentage ninety one point three percent. If the Bears had it to do over again, I'll guarantee you they would draft Jaden Daniels over the turnover machine Caleb Williams. So yeah, back to the Jaguars, rough, Is it time to bench Trevor Lawlawrence? Seriously? Would you bench Trevor Lawrence? You just paid him all this money. You've got Mac Jones sitting there, although Mack Jones came to the game last night with like seven minutes left, got sacked and fumbled.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, all right, bench half the team?
Speaker 2: Right right? So anyway, what else is going on in the world of sport? Reggie Bush is a lawsuit? Yeah, I don't really get this lawsuit. Reggie Bush is suing USC. He's suing the PAC twelve, which hardly exists anymore. He's suing the NCAA seeking compensation for his name, image, and likeness during his time with USC. I'm confused here, didn't Reggie Bush get nil back then it was just illegal. Huh didn't he get paid back when he was at USC isn't that why he got in all the trouble he didl So what's he suing for.
Speaker 3: I think he his argument and it's gonna be a hard case to make. Is you know how much they used his nil to market him to the benefit of them, but not him. Even though we all know wink wink, he was getting some money out of the deal, he wasn't getting enough. That's what I.
Speaker 2: Take out of this right real quick. So Rodney Harrison, of course, the analyst for NBC, he said something the other day about Travis Kelcey about how he's you know, he's got he's so busy, he's got so much on his plate. He's not focusing enough on football. Travis Kelcey hasn't had a very good season thus far. Do you think he's been focusing too much on Tate?
Speaker 1: All I know is I benched Kelsey last week in fantasy he did, Yeah, I true. I mean I had a much better choice with what's his name for the Eagles point after point.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's one of the one of the narratives in football right now at still in the news.
Speaker 1: What is he totaled? Doubt it in the last three games?
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Really, he's done nothing. He's not He's not scored a touchdown, not being thrown to all that much, although Patrick Mahomes says it's because you know, the defense is focusing so much on Kelsey that everybody else is up on which might be true? Might be true?
Speaker 3: So now you guys know where I stand on this whole side show. I'll just be quiet. I'll let my silence speak.
Speaker 2: By the way, are you guys excited about the Fox Big Noon Show coming to the Bounce House.
Speaker 3: That's cool, That's cool. That is awesome.
Speaker 2: It gonna be awesome.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna go out to that game? Dog? Absolutely? Maybe I'll see you there. I'm gonna go out to that one.
Speaker 2: Oh are you Lenchy? You can be sitting in your your Donors luxury sweet you and Taka.
Speaker 3: I think I'm on the corner of the end zone. Is where my seats are.
Speaker 2: I can get you in his suite.
Speaker 1: I can't be there this I have a charity golf tournament, but I'm going to be there in spirit, all right. I talked to a friend of mine, Dude, four, she got four tickets, right, yeah, one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: That's four, not for all, for all, four for all four. Oh my yeah, those tickets are at a pre game sold out.
Speaker 1: So I know, I just don't realize that, you know, being a donor like you said, you know, they just kind of here.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 3: All right, dog dog, we'll chat later. We'll try to connect when we get out there. Let's do it, all right. Mike the Bulldog byankey host to open mic on AM seven forty ninety six nine the Game, and he comes over here each morning during his show to uh spend a few minutes discussing the sports page. Brought you by Coffin and Lind. Injury attorneys.
Speaker 2: Listen to Under Oath with attorney Jeff copp And every Saturday morning, seven thirty am on FM ninety six nine. In the game. You can catch extended versions under Oath by searching your favorite streaming platform oh oh Origenaco on demand to download the iHeartRadio app m