Speaker 1: Six o five fifty five Carisee Detalk Station.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm wishing everyone a very happy Thursdays, last Friday Eve tomorrow, last day of my working year and the end of my eighteenth year radio here at fifty five carcit De talk station.
Speaker 1: And it's the Christmas celebration.
Speaker 2: And I have these such fond memories of my dad when he would do the Christmas celebration. I'd come in and of course continue that tradition year after year, and without Rob Rider and his guitar, it just wouldn't be the same. So thankfully Rob Wrider will be in studio tomorrow with me and we'll be inviting phone calls and celebrating the Christmas tradition, obviously dusting off Vince Garoldi's Christmas album because it is the only sanctioned Christmas music for the fifty five Cars Morning Show without further ado in studio from Restoring Liberty dot Us. Check it out online. They do great work and we're going to learn all about it, including learning about the holiday buffet at the farm tonight. You're invited. Welcome back to George Brunman Man. It's always great seeing you, especially when we are seeing you at anytime, but I'm glad to have you in the studio this night.
Speaker 1: Thanks Bryan.
Speaker 2: Great to be here. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Thanks man. We got a chance at a decent new year coming up. I think it feels that way, doesn't it. It does. It's a great feeling. Actually, I can't imagine the opposite feeling. What would have happened on if we didn't call off November to that end. And I will tell you, I you know, I feel this this this massive weight has been taken off my shoulders. And it was an extremely stressful year obviously politically. Just the stress leading up to the election was just really taking a toll on me physically and mentally. And because I take this stuff seriously, man, I care about our country. Mean to me, I'm like you, I freedom, liberty, the founding principles of our country all just being wiped away before our very eyes.
Speaker 1: And it was that would have been the end.
Speaker 2: If we had lost in November at the state, in national level, it would have been. Yeah, I hard to imagine what we be now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if you've heard any of the snippets, the sound bites from the speeches, that Kamala Harris has been giving since the election. That would have been our president.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: I mean it's I'm sorry, she's got the IQ of a doorknob. I mean, that's just service the doorknobs man will I will not on behalf of the doorknob lobby allow you to make such criticisms.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 2: I mean, so we went from somebody that's comotos I mean, he's dementia on wheels, to someone who can't string together a sentence without a teleprompter. To me, the epitome of her entire campaign was the time that the telepropter went off and she said, we got thirty two more days, and then the prompter died, and she's like looking around, going, uh, we got thirty two more days. And then you can tell she's getting ticked because she has no idea what she was saying, and I'm just reading words. This is the best we have. I mean, it's crazy. The interesting thing to me is, well, two things. Really, there was no violence afterwards.
Speaker 3: I there you go.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get to that, and thank you for anticipating it.
Speaker 2: I think, you know I did if Trump one that that we would be having, you know, BLM two point zero. You know it would have been had he not won the popular vote. I believe that's correct. And not only did he win the popular vote he wanted by a lot. He clubbed her like a baby harp seal one that won huge gains in all of the minority categories. I think the only place he lost was college educated single women. Well, which is an interesting demographic. You know what, I'm gonna go there, man, not gonna go there. But the baby thing is maybe they're single by choice. Well, I'm not gonna go there yet.
Speaker 3: I just went there.
Speaker 2: But the other thing is extremely surprising is how Trump has handled it. I think the the assassination, where you know, he came within a centimeter of dying, totally changed that man. He is much more reserved. You don't see him going nuts on Twitter. Every now and then he puts out a crazy thing, untruth social, but nothing like he used to. But he is sitting back and getting the job done. I think people now and I was the one of the most profound. You know, again, I always qualify little L libertarian. I know I'm not a Republican, I'm a little L libertarian. And one of the reasons I'm not a Republican is because of that crap that they just put out in terms of that bill, that spending bill. We're gonna we can talk a little about that about that. But I was extremely critical of Donald Trump in the first term because of his Twitter feed and because of his just inability to just keep his mouth shut with regard to any criticism that was levied his way. A lot on his play, he could have risen above. It was one of the things. He was the lightning rod, and anytime he opened his mouth and provided more fuel for the fire left and whatever he was going to say or do was going to be criticized and demonized anyway, but he just kind of added to it, and I kept it, doesn't he have an advisor? Doesn't he have someone who can take his phone away? Doesn't he have someone who can manage the Twitter feed or whatever? And the answer was obviously no. Now you're right, he's a different guy. He is more presidential, and when he does say things, there isn't there is a really great sense of humor about some of the things he says, which otherwise would have been lightning rods for left wing attacks on him. So he's kind of managed to balance responding and being funny. And of course it's it's almost like he's already in office. Considerab Oh golly, yeah, I mean, Mexico's already changing what they're doing. Canada is in trouble because of what he's already saying. But the fact that he's now just sort of setting in place. I'm want these people in charge, Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswami old man, brother, God, this is going to be amazing to watch. And you just saw it last night. Musk was able to shut down that crazy continuing resolution with all of that porkose FCC non compliant. People gave themselves a raise in that bill, seventy thousand. You know what, what double the normal amount or every gamount for an American.
Speaker 1: That's the race you're dealing with. Inflation.
Speaker 2: We got people struggling, you know, people in Hamilton County campaign their damn real estate taxes. We could talk about Columbus today if you want, but wow, you know, I mean the world is hurting in a lot of different ways. War, famine, pestilence. Look, we got a new bird flu outbreak. I mean, you know what what else we the piling on all over the place. They gave themselves a raise and better healthcare somehow. I don't know how you get. Yeah, they got out of Obamacare. They freed them. They never have been that's true. But I mean, anyway, there's a number of ways we can criticize that monstrosity, but apparently the plug has been pulled on it. You know what, I hope they have to be in Columbus, in Washington, d C. For for Christmas. I deserve to be in Washington, D C. For Christmas.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm almost on the page of let's just shut it down. If they're going to do this kind of crap at the end of the year life, Yeah, crap is okay, okay, I mean, if they're allowed to do that and try and sabotage you know, they wanted to put the farm the farm Bill is in there for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Talk about pork.
Speaker 2: All of the money they give away there at subsidizing high frucos corns herup.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that at all point.
Speaker 2: I know, you got a food thing going on with it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I think coming back to the idea that Trump is not acting like Trump in his most basic form, He's not to win the Twitter thing. And they spent an entire year trying to bankrupt him a half billion dollar fine for not accounting for something on your campaign finance report? Are you kidding me? He could go in there and just recavoc with just due to them what they did to him, But he said, I'm not. I'm not concerned about that. I don't want to talk about the past. I think sparities the unifier. I'm like, go, go go, and that will set the stage for a growing larger and I like this more populous version of the Republican Party. You know, there's a lot of people out in the world who could, you know, enjoy the fruits and benefits of well, lower taxes, for example, less regulation. That's good for the economy, it's good for job, it's good for growth, and good for small business. We got to get small business to come back. You could see what was happening. They're trying to get rid of small business. The was it the Corporate account of or Corporate Transparency Act CTA. It's only applies to small business. It was supposedly for homeowners' associations. My wife's the treasurer. She had to put the documents together for the damn thing that for our homeowners association, we got ten houses.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's it.
Speaker 2: So, I mean they were trying to get rid of all the small business. I think Trump's gonna turn it loose. I mean he's definitely you know, with the soft Bank announcement and one hundred billion dollars that's not small business. But I think if he gets rid of the regulations and the tax cuts come in.
Speaker 1: Permanently, I think things could take off.
Speaker 2: And you know, the big thing that happened to him last time is he won the election and then lost the mid terms. I think if unemployment goes down, actual employment goes up among Americans, not just foreigners, I think he could win an even bigger majority in the House.
Speaker 1: Come you know, two years from now.
Speaker 2: In the midterms, normally the party in office suffers, so that I mean, effectively, you can anticipate more Democrats. We'll see, got my popcorn out for the entire four year term. And I'm hoping the best literally for everyone.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think that's the key to all of this is let's forget about the partisanship. You know, I would say that we currently have three political parties. You got the Communist Democrats, you got the Rhinos, and you got the America First. I think we're going to see the America first take over right, and I view that America first SEGM as like my dream that libertarian. I trust you with your wallet, I trust you with your zipper. Let's just live and let live, leave me alone, leave you the hell alone, and let's prosper Amen six fifteen more. But George Brennman coming up. We got lots to talk about it, including he mentioned food. We'll talk about the holiday, but faith's tonight, but also a new development and I'm I don't know why I'm reading Robert F. Kennedy Junior though, but they'll be doing a Restore Wellness program which should be rather interesting. George and I have a lot to talk about. I hope you'll enjoy the conversation. It's time for me to mention something that you will enjoy, and that's paying a hell of a lot less money for your medical insurance. But in spite of the fact that you're paying a lot less getting better coverage now, you can benefit from just using a few moments of your time and making a phone call or filling out a form on a website that does not obligate you to do anything at all. It doesn't cost you anything. There's no money exchanged here. Let covers. Since he look at your current medical insurance, whether you're a small business or an individual, you're paying too much. You can't afford the nine thousand plus out of pocket liability for you and then the other nine for your family under Obamacare, you need to talk to John Roman and the team at Cover since he they're saving people thirty to sixty percent while providing them with better medical insurance covers that does include in many cases dollar one coverage. You get to go to your doctor without having to shell out money. It's an amazing concept, and I think John is the only person on the planets that've been able to navigate the healthcare system so much that he can figure this out and let these benefits flow to you. I mean, it's what gets him out of bed every day, the smiles on people's faces that he brings by telling them what they're going to be paying in the future and what the benefits are going to be with medical insurance.
Speaker 1: But it's beyond that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he has great advice for you know, anticipating life insurance and your children's going forward needs. And he'll look at your situation and everybody's different. So if you're a small business owner, you got let's say twenty employees, every single employee will be looked at differently. More than two hundred insurance companies, thousands of insurance policies. That's what he's got access to. But he works for you and not them. It's worth the phone called trust me on this five one three eight hundred two two five five five one three eight hundred call. The forum can be filled out online to start this process coversincy dot com. He's your Chama nine first forty WEEFUOCAS is going to be cloudy day today for the most part, forty for the high overnight low of thirty with maybe some wintery mix sloping around out there. We'll start out with that same wintery mix Tomorrow morning high a thirty five with snow also possible during the day, overnight low of twenty five with clouds, and a partly cloudy Saturday with a higher thirty four. It's thirty six now in time for traffic from the.
Speaker 3: Ucl Trafphics Center for unmatched cancer care.
Speaker 4: Choose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program offering proton therapy. He caught five on three five eighty four. Beam highways continue to look good this morning. Don't major time to lakes to deal with as them yet. Crews are working with an early morning accident on Emming near Clifton and there's a work crew. He's found thirty two Eddie's Kate Boulevard blocking the right wing, still wide enough to get by without a problem, Chuck ingramon fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 2: About KRCD talk station restore Liberty dot us is where by George Breneman and everything that they're doing, including the You might just go ahead and mention the holiday buffet at the farm. It's tonight and it's the opportunity for folks to show up. What's going to be going on at the event tonight, George, Well, we're just trying to get together to celebrate the holidays. We haven't had a meeting since the election, so it's it's just an opportunity to get together before Christmas. It's the standard farm buffet on Thursday evenings, famous marinated Fred Jig and your baby Beggar ribs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dan will be there with the family. I'm sure Dan el Sesser, He's been there forever. Families had it forever. But it's a great opportunity just to shoot the breeze, have a nice dinner, get ready for the holidays. We can talk about whatever you want to talk about. No meeting, We're just getting together to eat good fellowship at this time of year. It's a perfect opportunity. So well, like we were talking about, there's plenty to celebrate. Uh, there is in Hamildy County. We got our butts handed to us. It's unfortunate. You could see it coming by the way they ran the race. I found it quite interesting. You know, when the Tea Party was in its heyday and we had the meetings at the farm back in two thousand.
Speaker 1: And nine and ten.
Speaker 2: In twenty ten, our entire focus was getting Steve Shabbat to replace Steve Dreehouse.
Speaker 1: I mean that was it.
Speaker 2: We went to maybe three thousand to four thousand doors and we were able to pull that off.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: This year we kind of took on the Orlando Sanza campaign. We hit eight thousand postcards out there. Either hand, delivered or Ray. He's an amazing candidate individual fan. I mean he, him and Jessica are all the boxes checked for everything that anybody on our side of the political leanings could ever possibly won. Intelligent, served his country, great family man, right on all the issues, great public speaker. I mean that he lost is just that was one of the biolage he had hurt that could because he lost. That was definitely the downto when he rand, gosh, the most liberal guy we could find. He's already been the Gang of five, so you know he's a criminal. But what I really found interesting from the Republican Party perspective in Hambleton County in twenty ten, every single judge came to the meetings. Every the sheriff came to the meetings. We had everybody there. This year, I couldn't get anybody to come. I begged Melissa Powers, she came for one event, couldn't get her to come back at the end to try and do a last minute bush. None of the judges. I didn't have a single judge. Even Megan didn't make it. Megan Shanahan's been there quite a bit and she couldn't even make it because nobody cared about Hamilton County. She was working the rest of the state. I just found it interesting that there's no grassroots reach at all, and after getting their butts handed to them, it's like they're doubling down on that strategy. I don't understand it. You had that discussion with Adam Taylor. Adam, he's a marketing genius. I mean, that guy's got more ideas than anybody I've ever met. He does, and he's really trying to help. But I'm hearing rumors that they're doubling down. They're going to go back to the same old main street crowd downtown that you know runs the party. And it's like, what are you running? You don't have a single Republican in the county or the city, not one. Well, okay, look, well the problem is I think illustrated by Melissa powers Loss. She has a great record, amazing. She has done a great, great job for the community, the juvenile programs, the Drug Corps, the veteran in his programs. She's she a tough on crime prosecutor. Obviously she struggles with some of the liberal judges, but she's not laying down and letting criminals go she's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And she ran against someone with zero experience, who has didn't even have her license last year and never law license even last year, hasn't been in the courtroom in ever a long long time, and did not have a campaign none, nothing, didn't go out in public, didn't do a town hall meeting.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe she did. I didn't hear about it.
Speaker 2: It was never written about, you know, and a lot of people out and listening anything like who is it anyway? Who ended up being Connie Pillage? Where was her name? Where was her you know party, where's her platform?
Speaker 1: Nothing? She was on the blue sample back. That's it.
Speaker 2: That see, that's the point I was getting to. And if that's all it takes to win in Hamilton County, you don't have to spend any money. And the Republicans, I guess they've just thrown in the towel. Why bother? Why why even try? But you know, you say we want to Melissa Powers, she was out all over the place. She was out there, and she did the event at the farm and immediately said afterwards, I really would like to do a podcast with you. So we set that up and if you watch that podcast you can see my face. Halfway through. I'm like, oh my god, she is an amazing prosecutor. She's perfect for this job. And she's running against somebody whose name appeared on a blue piece of patron That's all it.
Speaker 1: Took in Hamilton County. Let's pause.
Speaker 2: We're in George running and black planning to talk about of course six twenty seventhy five KR see the talk station. And for all your residential plumbing needs, you need to get in touch with Plumb Tight. It's always plumbing done right. You'll be glad you call them. Price is always right. The customer service is just fantastic. Those guys are just respectful of your home, respectful of you, the homeowner. They'll show up on time, and you'll know they'll show up on time because they'll let you know ahead of time how long it's going to be before they get there. I love that phone call because I hate a window. Now you get a window when you call. It's like, well between eleven and one, but you know, you get a phone call. I'm fifteen minutes out according to my GPS. You're like, okay, I know exactly when the doorbell is going to ring which is this a nice little extra perk.
Speaker 1: I think they'll.
Speaker 2: Send a photograph of the plumber, so there's no concerns for you when you know when there's person ringing on your front door. So if you've got problems with water pressure, leaky pipe, excuse me, leaky pipes, toilet issues, raining chandelier, which is my favorite joking, but it was a real example my own dining room. Uh, you need a plumber and that would be an emergency situation. They do twenty four hour day of seven day week emergency services. So just make sure you know how to shut your water off in your own It's always plumbing done right and they enjoy an aplus with a better visiness here. So from northern Kentucky to Dayton everywhere in between. Call them up five on three seven two seven, eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven tight online.
Speaker 5: Find them at plumbtight dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Turn up your radio. Here's the Sean Hannay Morning Minute.
Speaker 6: The magnitude of problems that he is inheriting are massive. It's sort of like you have a boat taken on water. You got to plug up the whole well, we got to stop the illegal immigrants, unvetted from coming into this country.
Speaker 1: We got to get that wall up fast.
Speaker 6: Then we've got over twelve and a half million if you look at the illegals that were here before, people that didn't respect our laws, borders, sovereignty, including known terrorists, including cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals that have been, you know, wreaking havoc all across the country. We've got to find them, We've got to remove them. I mean, how do we find the terrorists that we know are in the country. What do you think they're doing. We know what they're doing. They're plotting, they're planning, their scheming. That is a monumental task. Check out the Sean Hannity radio show later today right here. So the FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. If you own a hall, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Now I've arranged for you. My listeners have fifty percent off home title locks triple lock protection. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity that's home title lock dot com. Promo code Hannity That's home title lock dot com.
Speaker 7: Are you having trouble hearing? Hearing loss can devastate the quality of your life. Now there's an affordable fix for you or your loved one. Rated in the best hearing Aids of twenty twenty four by USA Today, Audien Hearing has the highest quality hearing aids at the lowest prices just one eighty nine.
Speaker 1: I actually like them better than my old five thousand dollars hearing aids. I could not believe how my hearing and life change.
Speaker 7: Join over five hundred thousand happy customers by going to Audienhearing dot com. That's Audie Nhearing dot com. iHeartRadio is your next.
Speaker 2: Forty one forecast clouds today with a high forty overnight going to be overcast. A wintry mix is possible. Thirty Tomorrow, start out with a winter remix. It may change the snow possibility anyway. Thirty five for the high, down to twenty five overnight with more clouds than another cloudy, partly cloudy Saturday with a high thirty four thirty five rand Now time for traffic.
Speaker 4: From the USCCALE Traffic Center for unmatched cancer care. Choose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program offering proton therapy. Call five one, three, five to eighty four. Beam highways continue to look good this morning. No major time to lakes to deal with as yet, just beginning to build a bit northbound fourth seventy one coming into town inbound seventy four wide open whole reign of the seventy five ram King Braman fifty five KR Sea leave Talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one going to at six thirty two.
Speaker 2: If you have KCD talks station Happy Thursday from Restore Liberty dot Us George Renaman in studio, you get the details on tonight's holiday buffet at the farm. Just an opportunity for some fellowship with the Restore Liberty US folks and talk politics.
Speaker 1: Let's talk real quick.
Speaker 2: I know everybody's got their own mixed feelings about RFK Junior, But in the capacity he will be in, he will be playing in the Trump administration, I'm not afraid of him. I know he's a loon like on Green and he's a huge Green guy. He's pretty big on abortion as well. I know, so a lot of reasons for me to dislike him, but he won't have any control over the vast majority of things that we disagree with him on.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we had the polio vaccine. Honestly, I've seen the devastation that polio did on the whole. I mean, for years, iron lungs, geez, there were rooms filled with people in iron lungs because of polio. So I'm not an anti vax guy. I like the idea of being able to choose whether or not it's an appropriate thing. I'd like them to do a lot of clinical trials to prove that they're safe or that they can warm me at a time of the perils of taking any given drug, like they have to do before I choose knowingly whether or not.
Speaker 1: To take it.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm referring to the COVID nineteen vaccine, which obviously has a massive number of problems forced upon the American people. So but to say no vaccines across the board, and I'm not that guy, and he isn't saying that either. He's saying what you just said, which has proved to me they're safe and he's been getting you know, Fauci when after him for saying that the vaccines that you give kids haven't been safety trialed. Turns out none of them have, and so I think that's a valid complaint. The other thing is, you know, you go from the original Salk vaccine for polio, which was they basically take the germ, practically kill it. Yeah, and your body builds up in anybody, that's a natural process. They're just activating something your body does. Anyway, fast forward to mRNA. They're reprogramming your own DNA. They're now finding that the body is still producing spike proteins because of that little amount of mRNA injected in you has now been incorporated into your DNA. And that's where the things frighten me. And that's where what more research, and that's see, that's an area where I think he's making some valid points, just like he made.
Speaker 1: And then the other thing is, and.
Speaker 2: More importantly for me, as I've done, you know, because I have you know, cancer, I've done a lot of research and if I find out that you know, diet plays a huge role in it, and you can literally starve cancer by just depriving it of sugars. I was just gonna mention that, and that's what I've been doing. I went in a keyto diet for a full month. I had no carbs and zero sugar, and I've allowed myself some carbs since then.
Speaker 1: U helped.
Speaker 2: I lost fifteen pounds in a month on that thing, by the way, So if you want to lose weight, you know, go ahead and struggle and suffer like I did, and it sucks. I'm not going to tell you anything is great about the keyto diet. You think eating a pound of bacon every day is fun and I didn't even do that. But what you find is that the foods that you're allowed to eat on a keyto diet and it making you get bored. You get bored bored quickly. We've been doing it since July, and so my wife and I started down this path of looking at the new literatures out there.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of great books.
Speaker 2: And at the same time then Rfk's coming to the foreground, and it's like, Okay, this is something we should investiga awareness. This is why I like him. He'll at least be talking about it. Everyone in government seems to be protective of some evil industries. And I'm not going to blanket say all the food industries are all evil and corrupt, but Lord Almighty, when you start cutting sugar out of your diet, that's the moment in time you realize what in the living hell is going on in everything corn syrup?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't get away from it. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So there's a combination of things that kind of drove my wife and I and now we've got a whole team are putting together for something we're calling Restore Wellness st So what happened is we started doing the research and so, like you mentioned, cancer needs sugar. If you if you start it a sugar, the cancer starts to die. Alzheimer's needs cholesterol. The fact that cholesterol is being taken out of your body with statins. You know, they've got these ridiculously low numbers. They're targeting your brain's forty percent cholesterol. You start starving it, guess what, you lose your mind? Yeah, And honestly, my dad, you know, he terrible cases of Alzheimer's dementia. And I haven't seen definitive proof that those statins do that. But at the same time, that's the point that's made your brain is largely fat. And he took them from the moment they came out on the market. I remember he was proudly, I'm CHOLESTERO know, my veins are teflon coded. Now I'm not going to have my arteries blocked. And you know he had his father died of a massive heart attack when my dad was eighteen years old, right, so you know, and high cholesterol, number wise, does tend to run in the family. I was even on those damn things for a while, and it's been decades since I got off them. But I don't view the cholesterol as necessarily evil. It's part of your body and your and the fats are your brain. So have you taken all the fats out of your body is a dangerous thing geo logically speaking, the whole thing is that cholesterol was something that could measure, and by measuring it they can take it, take action against it. But the real issue is, and what the literature is now saying is blaming cholesterol for heart issues clogged arteries is like blaming firemen for house fires. Yes, cholesterol shows up in all of these clawed gartery cases. Why because there's a tear in the artery and they're coming to fix that. It's like you know, when there's a fire in the house, you call the fire company and they come out and put out the fire. Cholesterol is nothing more than a reaction to inflammation. Inflammation is caused by seed oils, high fructose corn syrup, and carbs, and so we're going after the wrong thing. And it's really interesting. So we started down that path you just talked about. When now that it's been like fire or six months, we don't even really think about it at all, but every now and it's like, man, you know, I'd really like to have a soft dough pressl and you know what, baked potato and all your life's too sure to completely deprive yourself of that. That's why I dropped the Kida diet like a bad habit for Thanksgiving, yep. But I've stuck on the low, low, low sugar component and that's actually been pretty easy to accommodate. Once you ebb all the sugars, once you know what you can and cannot eat, it's pretty easy. And someone that substitution like instead of rice, use cabbage, right, and a multitude of different ways. But it's a good thing, and I'm glad you're encouraging it. It's Restore Wellness dot org is what you are now working on. Six thirty eight coming up with a six thirty nine TIK five Kirsty Talks says you mentioned house fires, Well, you might have a house fire if you don't take care of your chimney. Your chimney can catch on fire, as if you have a wood burner's creosote build up.
Speaker 1: That happens. You don't have to let it happen. You shouldn't let it happen.
Speaker 2: Get a fire, your fireplace inspected by the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove, or your free standing stove, or any firebox you got something burning in, have it inspected. Carbon Monoxide is a deadly silent odorless killer, and you could have a carbon monoxide problem with your fireplace if it's not venting properly or in the case of my firebox to want the builders special insert dangerous. That's what an inspection revealed. So I quit using that and I had the Chimney Care Fireplaces Stove install a new fireplace insert, which is absolutely phenomenal. They did that many years ago. I just love it to death, not a look a lot better than the old one. It's remote control and I have a gas fireplace. It's just fantastic. They have a huge selection of those as well as everything else related to chimneys and fireplaces at the Chimney Care Fireplace and Stove Showroom four thirteen Ward's Corner Road. You can find them online schedule the inspection. They have an A plus with a better business drill and they literally do everything including waterproofing and cap and damper replacement, tuck pointing everything five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online It's Chimneycareco.
Speaker 5: Dot Com fifty five KRCUH.
Speaker 2: Channeline says, got a cloudy daaner hands today, going up to forty down to thirty overnight with a possible wintery mix. We'll start out with a wintery mix tomorrow perhaps and also a chance of snow tomorrow as well. Thirty five for the high, down to twenty five overnight with clouds and a partly cloudy Saturday.
Speaker 1: Thirty four for the high. It's thirty four right now. Time for traffic from the.
Speaker 4: Uc hout Tramphic Center for unmatched Cancer Care chose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program offering proton therapy called five one three five to eighty four.
Speaker 3: Beam Highway traffic continues to look good this morning.
Speaker 4: Just a bit of a slow down northbound fourth seventy one, right side of the bridge, southbound seventy five.
Speaker 3: So in pretty good shape.
Speaker 4: Out of Sharonville through Evandale and in de Lockwood, Chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: The talk station.
Speaker 1: Says forty three fifty five KRC DE talk station.
Speaker 2: George Rennan in studio from Restore Liberty dot us, but also from Restore Wellness dot org. We're talking about nutrition and health and the context of RFK at least, I think hopefully will raise sufficient awareness so we can all improve our diets. I don't know why. You know, we've got all these dyes and things in the suit, and you look at the list of ingredients and you're like, holy crap. You know, okay, I understand the first four ingredients like bread you need flour and eggs and you know, yea's and then after that it's like fifteen ingredients, which like what in the hell is FDC die number seven or whatever doing in there, So maybe that has some component to do with it. But you're not talking out of school here. I know it's not doctor George Brenneman, but you do have a medical practitioner working with you on this Restore Wellness dot Org, right, and so we're taking a bit of a different approach here. So all of the political stuff we've been doing, the whole objective is you educate people so they can get other people persuaded to vote whatever way you want to try and get them to vote. So you're always working on this person that's not at the meeting. The difference with Restore Wellness is we're really focused on educating the people firsthand. So we're trying to put out information on you know, nutrition, on lifestyle, on all of the new literature on what's going on in the medical field. And the big difference is, let's stop focusing on which pill I take for which symptom and instead let's focus on not getting the symptoms in the first place. There's the thought, and to me, that's the revolution that's happening right now is we're finally realizing, Hey, the fact that we got runaway obesity, run away heart, disease run away Alzheimer's. What if the cause isn't because we haven't come up with the right pill yet. What if the cause is what we're eating or the fact that we're not getting off the couch. So restore Wellness dot org we're doing a couple of things different. We're going to really focus on getting some videos and podcasts out there. We've teamed up with a functional medical practitioner guy named Keith Tennefeld. He's alt In Harrison. He got a rep for how he was treating COVID. He was having huge success on keeping people off of respirators and treating them with ivermectin and you know ACQ and zinc. So he's an out of the box thinker, very very practical, entirely focused on what can you do to prevent disease as opposed to treat disease. And so Keith is part of our team now. He's going to be with us on the podcast and on the videos. Super excited. We're getting enormously positive feedback. We've contacted some of the authors of the books that I mentioned on the website.
Speaker 1: We're going to have them on as guests.
Speaker 2: So I think we're we're onto something that could really help you know, the community as a whole, and you know, whoever else wants to, you know, listen in via the web on what we're trying to do here. But it's a local focus, but with a global concept in mind. We're really trying to focus on how do you prevent heart disease? How do you make it so that you know, when I hit sixty five this year and I'm feeling every inch of that sixty five, how do I make it so it doesn't get any where from here?
Speaker 1: And in fact, it might get better.
Speaker 2: And you know, diet's a big thing, exercise is a big thing, but you got to be practical about it. So none of this is unattainable. It's all some very simple steps. It's just a matter of getting the information out there. So that's what we're trying to do. I encourage everybody go to restore wellness dot org. We're gonna start populating it come January. So we're really looking forward to taking.
Speaker 1: This on well.
Speaker 2: I hope you have some great success at it. While you're at it, figure out a way. And I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of people in the listening audience right now, including I'm talking to my wife. Figure out a way to tap motivation to exercise. See, I can watch diet and I can be good at that. Getting my lazy butt off the couch and to do something physical is something that is lacking in my personality. So you figure that one out. Brother, you are gonna hit a home run forever if you see it, because I'm not see I know, I'm not alone. Everybody's going you're right, man, how is it? Yeah, there's my neighbor. He's out there jogging every morning. He runs three months where he gets so his cars go to work.
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Hell nos?
Speaker 2: My reactions that what Spice I saw was a book called the Primal Blueprint, and he says, just come out and play with the grandkids. Just I don't have grandkids yet, but I do know that you should go to go Zimmer dot com for your HVAC needs. They are the best, great people. It's their generation, family and operated. You can talk to Chris Zimmer about that, and he is proud of his operation. He is well going to take great care of your heating and air conditioning situation.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: It's heating time, of course, and They've got a special going on. Save twenty two one hundred dollars of real money on a new carrier comfort system from Zimmer Heating and Cooling. They've been at this for seventy five years. They have been making sure homes for their customers are safe, efficient and comfortable. And of course they represent the company that have vented air conditioning carrier and of course the heating units the carrier provides as well. Where you can save twenty two hundred dollars, So turn to the experts at Zimmer and get that warm carrier cash rebuild a wild the offer last Call them up five one three five two one ninety eight ninety three five to one ninety eight ninety three Online you'll find them at go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC people. My UH ninefocas cloud day to day. I have forty overnight going to be cloudy and wintry mix is possible. Thirty for the low and we may wake up with that wintery mix as well, along with the chance of snow tomorrow during the day. Thirty five will be the high down of twenty five overnight with clouds and a party. Thirty Saturday, I have thirty four. It's thirty four right now, in time for traffic.
Speaker 4: From the UCF Tramphing Center for Unmatched Cancer Care. Chose the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, the only regional program offering proton therapy called five one, three five at four Fiend Highways.
Speaker 3: Not fanned at all to deal with so far this morning.
Speaker 4: Northbound seventy five, getting a little bit heavier at Kyle's.
Speaker 3: Still not a whole lot of extra time needing in downtown.
Speaker 4: You're doing fine inbound seventy four and west seventy five at Loveline chet Kingramont fifty five KRC, the talkstation.
Speaker 2: Fifty two at about kercit talk station a few more minutes here with George running and Restory Liberty dot us and of course the new site which will soon be well populated with health information Restore Wellness dot org pivoting over in the last couple of minutes. I just wanted to bring this up because I was so frustrated, and I have been and repeatedly frustrated four years now with the UH the Republican government in Columbus I regularly referred as like hurting cat. Do you think that they would get along and play nicely and actually accomplish something on behalf of Ohioan's in the name of you know, our collective. You're in my and my listening audience's belief systems the message you know, smaller government, you know, a more better functioning government, and bringing about, you know, much needed legislation like, for example, doing something about the insanity that is our real estate taxes. And they had an opportunity to do it, and there's been actual legislator fully crafted and vetted through committee laying on their desks now since last year and Lloyd Old got passed by the House what's seventy seven to eleven or something like that. This homestead relief would have helped the seniors, largely those who are on Social Security, and those are the ones that are worried about losing their property because their taxes won up thirty percent. And that you Senate, well, you know it just didn't do enough, or they could have done I'll take a little tiny bite. You would not know that we have super majority gop up in the ilus. And what's even worse, property taxes are Like when you start talking to that, my blood pressure goes sky high because not only are they not helping the fact that you can't afford to keep your house, not because of the mortgage, but because of the property taxes. They're talking about getting rid of the income tax. Well, time out. If you get rid of the income tax, that just means property taxes are going to go even higher. You're getting taxed on the current value of your home, not what he paid for it. So you're just going to drive people out of their houses. It's like their intent on getting rid of home ownership. The Columbus mindset is just bonkers. You can tell who's paying their bills. It's not us, it's the lobbyists up there. And on top of that, I don't know if you saw the house. I don't know if it's past. The Senate yet just passed a thirty percent increase to all police and fire retirement funds. So every single township now has a thirty percent increase in their bill with no way to pay for it except increased property taxes. So not only are they not taking up action on the Homestead Act to help seniors and basically anybody else afford their homes, they're going after income tax, which is going to drive property even higher. And now They're raising the costs associated with every community in the state with no way to pay for it. It's like they're totally tone deaf, and I don't know how we get rid of the fact that these people keep getting re elected and they have no idea what they're doing to harm their the voters, and it's just crazy. They just keep getting back up there and they just circulate through. I mean, just look at the West Side. You go from the Senate to the House, to the Senate to the House. We've got term moments, but nobody ever pays for it. It's it's absolutely bonkers. I don't know how we get Columbus in line. There's going to have to be I talk with Tom's Alistawski. I'm sure you've talked with Tom up in Portach County. Tom's thing is next year, we're not backing any Republicans. The only people will back our independents. So we're going to go after school boards, township trustees, you know, all of the local stuff and say, Okay, I don't care if you're a Republican or Democrat. I want you to be citizen first and focus on what's really causing the issues. Going back to where We started this conversation this morning at the beginning, which is this whole sort of populist do something for the collective people, do something to make our lives simpler, easier, less regulated, more freedoms, more liberties. Leave me alone and stop taking my money, amen, Brother George. Always a distinct pleasure talking with you, having you on the program, and I will strongly encourage people to, you know, go ahead and head on over to the farm tonight five point thirty for the buffet. Wonderful food at the farm. It's a West Side institution and you can enjoy the fellowship this time of the year, perfect time a year for it. I met Merry Christmas do you and your family? Merry Christmas to you and to all your listeners. Brian, you've got a huge crowd out there. I wish everybody happy holidays and best wishes for a great twenty twenty five. We'll hit the ground running and we'll have you back on the program in twenty twenty five, Folks, stick around Roger King in studio Heart for Seniors Foundation, and then we're gonna hear from Dan Clair, a chief communications officer for Disabled Veterans or Disabled American veterans. They've got a Patriot boot camp cool thing going on. We'll learn about that at seven thirty. Stick around, please, a.
Speaker 3: Full rundown and the biggest headlines is minutes away. At the top of the hour, a critical message, it's important. Fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 4: This reap