Speaker 1: Test test tests up. The rumors of my death may have been exaggerated, but we'll see what happens Friday night. And we're about to go live on o'chelly dot com and I'm testing the mic right now. It looks like you guys should be able to hear me across all the platforms and all the good stuff. So let's get this call in thing rolling about three minutes late on o'chelly dot com radio. Ready, it's the sixteenth day of August twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. This is the O'Kelly effect, and we are live on a Friday night. It's the open mic with the weenie dogs barking in the background. Anyway, I'm gonna turn it over to my co host in a minute because he's got to talk while I go straight nowt whiders, Weeni dogs and next to my window. But uh, anyway, you can tell we're live and you can join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. And uh, you can call in about anything any topic you'll like. I put out extra graphics, extra announcements on the social media's, and even mentioned that you can reach me via Skype Charles dot Ocelli if you send me a message, I will call you into the show. But otherwise join us for anything that's on your mind. Within reason obviously three one nine five two seven five zero one six, still have editorial control, but I don't want to have to do that. Bring it, bring your strangeness, bring your odd ideas, bring the things you're not here and elsewhere. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. Join us live here if you're hearing us just about eck four and a half minutes past that eight pm time slot in the Eastern zone. All right, Eastern eight pm, four and a half minutes a little more now, if you're hearing us live, join us. There you go. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. In case I didn't repeat it enough, repete, how was your week? I'm gonna go get the Weeni dogs, but tell everybody how you weak was.
Speaker 2: Oh, we's been pretty good.
Speaker 3: We finally after that onslaught of rain all last week, we finally gotten into some decent weather.
Speaker 2: It's been in the eighties. It's been hot, it's not being humid, and.
Speaker 3: We're finally getting to dry out on the job site, so I think you can get a little bit easier.
Speaker 2: But other than that, it's it's been a very good week.
Speaker 3: Not a well productive week, kind of cleaning up the mess of the storm, but I mean, other than that, it's been pretty good. While you're chicking on dogs, we got a few headlines wined up here to night. Some of them have found quite fascinating concerning the government and some of the things.
Speaker 2: That they've been doing here lately r being called question.
Speaker 3: And we seem to have a sudden onslaught of information coming out from different government agencies concerning the bidens. Now that Joe supposedly has stepped down, because I'm wondering if he'll wander into the DNC convention and uh, you know, start acting like a president won't have to wait and see. I think he's been given a Monday night speech slot, which.
Speaker 2: In you know, opening night ceremonies.
Speaker 3: I guess it's a good location for him to start, but uh, you know, some presidents didn't even I don't.
Speaker 2: Think Bush was.
Speaker 3: Bush gave a speech at the r N c rallies.
Speaker 2: After he was on, he was lane duck and on his way out.
Speaker 1: Well, much like a concert, Yeah, much like a concert. Don't know, you put your headline act on like last. I mean, isn't that what you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your headline is always last. But see that's the problem.
Speaker 3: You know, their headline is now Kamala and Joe's got to sit back, you know, behind the curtains and wonder when he gets his oatmeal next, or is.
Speaker 2: It time for a nap? I guess you know, it's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: What I find fascinating is how some of the mainstream media and these government agencies.
Speaker 2: To give an example, the.
Speaker 3: Department of Justice suddenly just found the transcripts from Biden's what.
Speaker 2: Biographer I guess you would call.
Speaker 3: Him, where it was called into question that Biden had possibly been sharing top secret information with his writer. Now that you know, now that Biden's not running again, suddenly the transcript scripts appear.
Speaker 2: Isn't that amazing How they couldn't find them for what the year?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well just like the timing when what was it Petraeus? You know, they couldn't find stuff for a while until he resigned and actually stepped away. Then they had other stuff on him with the giving away secrets to his girlfriend, right, and he was the head of the CIA at the time, and he had been part of the surge and all that, And I mean, is this not typical though? Like, Okay, now it's not politically a problem, so we can kind of discover things now, No.
Speaker 3: Isn't amazing amazing, And you've got the media somehow.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to figure out if they're pleased with this.
Speaker 3: Method that they used to put kamal At ahead of the ticket, because they're coming out against Tim Walls for a choice for VP and basically slamming on him from day one. There's a headline here CNN admits that Tim Walls repeatedly lied about his drunk driving arrest. Yeah, that's kind of strange, come right out of gate with stuff like this. Well, I wonder what's happened to CNN. Are they trying to get back some kind of respectability or something.
Speaker 1: I told you this a couple of months ago, and I told a couple other people. They went, now, you full of crap. They're liberals, And remember and I said, no, CNN's getting you got to watch something's happening over there, and it's been going on for a couple of months now. If you go and review a few things, it's not always fight. Yeah, well there's that. Yeah, well there's that. But I mean there they should be experiencing a surge and mean, you know in uh what he called listenership viewers, right, because this is the time, this is the surge for the selection and not just the selection itself, but all the drama afterwards, all the drama during uh you know, this DNC week should be big for them, right because people are tense thinking things are going to go on. Uh, is there going to be you know, some other thing? Could there be an assassination attempt against Biden? What about the security for him?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not saying it's real stuff. What I'm saying is that they have all that programming opportunity. Right, let's talk about the Secret Service, and now they're gonna have to protect the actual president instead of just the candidate to a shot out.
Speaker 3: And if I think back after well, think back to January sixth, before Biden got shorn in and you had a pipe bomb at the DNC that supposedly was set the night before, which has been recently called in the question. But she had Kamala Harris at the DNC on January sixth, and they find this pipe bomb. How many times in the past three and a half years have you heard reference to it on the mainstream media? How much investigation have they done, especially here lately, We've seen some stuff come out and some of the pundits here on YouTube and then are running on this information that they've gotten. They have found other angles of camera footage and it doesn't show what the government's claiming happened.
Speaker 2: Happened.
Speaker 3: So now, but you know, you think about it, Here's what is a politician like to play up, you know, a near death experience. We had Hillary with her what airplane trip into Bosnia taking fire? Brian Williams and his famous taking fire while in flight which ended his career.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just funny. Everybody's got that.
Speaker 3: You've not heard Kamala Harris say one thing in the past three and a half years about being, you know, one hundred feet away from a pipe bomb or less.
Speaker 1: Kamala didn't say much. See Kamla, this is okay, this works against my own It's all pre planned, you know, theorem all right, which is that they did.
Speaker 2: Huh, I said, let me mark my calendar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, market calendar. Because here it is. They didn't plan on pushing her forward. That was not part of the plan. Okay, I don't know what the plan was at this point because I'm a little confused. See I'm working against myself twice.
Speaker 3: You honestly think it wasn't part of the original plan because the money connection. I mean that money, that three million, three hundred million or whatever they had in the bank for Biden couldn't go to anybody else without some kind of maneuvering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then Kamaal because she was on the ticket.
Speaker 3: So I can't believe these guys didn't think about the money first thing.
Speaker 1: No, the money, Look, the money's always got the offloading possibilities. That's not the key here. The key is that she was not meant to be out there. They didn't even you know, do the prerequisite work to make her a figure. She basically disappeared. I mean, at first, he goes, okay, I'm gonna put her in charge of the border. He did say that, and then she did nothing right, and then you know, basically that's all. It was nothing. You know, every once in a while she come out and go, well, I believe in Joe Biden, and that was it. And then she made you know, the ancillary campaign stops where they couldn't haul Joe into there, and that was it. She wasn't doing anything to position herself as I'm ready to take on this job, not even in a fakes or a superficial way. So I don't think she was even meant to be primed and ready to go. They had enough. Here's the thing that's missing from the equation. They had another plan in mind here. Now. I thought they were gonna run Joe through at least one more time, you know, and and prop them up and weekend to Bernie's their way through this selection. Uh. But but I was wrong about that because somebody intentionally, I mean, because you'd have to be a fool not to know he's gonna implode on live TV during that debate. I mean, I couldn't believe it was coming up when it did, because it was like, how does anybody think he's gonna make it through that even on his best day. Uh, it's not gonna work his best day, Trump's worst day. You know, he's gonna look better on that stage Trump, it doesn't matter if what he says makes sense or anything else, because.
Speaker 3: It'll just hurt any referenced to who actually told him to go out there and challenge Trump to a debate that because yeah, big his big advisor was Anita Dunn.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, didn't she leave shortly after he announced he wasn't a good run. She left.
Speaker 3: She's off doing something else now, or something connected to the Kamala campaign.
Speaker 2: But do you think it was her?
Speaker 3: Obama said, look, let's put him out there so that we now we don't have to we don't have to worry about an excuse.
Speaker 2: No, as everybody sees him, they know he's gone.
Speaker 1: No, somebody on the okay, it's not somebody that's that close to the surface, because they would have had to say, look, we're ready to, you know, cut him loose. So what we'll do is we'll cut him loose, and here's plan B. But Plan B was never indicated publicly, so I don't know what the backup was. But I do not believe for a second it was Kamala because it doesn't make any sense. They did no prep work there. You know what I'm saying, nobody was ready for this, and then they went, oh, look at how exciting it is because of all the backlash, all the pushback. I mean even they're normal, you know, cheerleaders in the MSM. We're sitting there going, I gotta admit, you know, he ain't good. This is not work, and and that was intentionally done. There is no way that somebody did not know. Look, this is gonna implode right there in public. It's going to be a public spectacle. People are gonna know without a doubt. There's gonna be no argument. There's gonna be no oh agism or you're just picking on our old guy. You got an old guy too. None of that is gonna work.
Speaker 3: But do you think the order was you know, yeah, the order to do this was given by somebody, a couple of layers back. But you think they just filtered the word through Obama and Anita donn and said, look, you guys, convince him to do a debate and it will handle itself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the setup. But where is the backup? Like, there's no hey, look, don't worry about it. See that was the weird thing about it. There was like this panicub what do we do now. I mean, and realistically it's kind of funny to worse.
Speaker 3: You think it would have been worse for them to go into an open convention, Yeah, fight out who was going to be the nominee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they would have had to expose again, you know, having a kneecap somebody like Bernie Sanders, because you know, somebody might have legitimately risen as a choice, like, hey, look all right, we're not going to go with Biden. We got a guy that we actually kind of like, and people might have actually gotten involved, made their voice heard for a minute, right, and said, hey, look we got this guy. Let's just say theoretically, and I'm not saying this would happen because I think Sanders learned his lesson, but theoretically they would have said, look, let's put Bernie back in there, and there might have been enough support to drive it.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, you think Bernie.
Speaker 3: Don't you think Bernie would have been like going to an extreme. I couldn't find somebody, you know, not quite as socialist as Bernie and certainly not as communist as Kamala.
Speaker 1: Well, but that's the key here, is that it would have worked with the people it doesn't matter that it makes sense. The people would have said, you know what, we like him, you know what I'm saying, Maybe they can balance out the ticket with somebody who's a little more you know, mainstream, right, that kind of thing. And it's so it's too funny too, because both vice presidential candidates are pretty much not I mean, outside of the Fox usual, which is no, no, hey, look, Vance is great. This is just Democrats were attacking us. But the truth is even objective newspeople are like, neither one of these vat peak candidates are good. So they've taken that off the table as to whether even the VP is a discussion here all right, when you got less solid looking personality than Mike Pence, a dvance there, you know, and what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: I think's problem is there is not a lot of people knew Lovenim and those that did knew that originally was not for Trump. I think that was the biggest hang up on Jamie Vance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But if Trump could get over it. Yeah, But if Trump could get over it and deal with the loyalty, I'm certain his people could. Anyway, the funny.
Speaker 2: Trump victory being able to win him over to his side. You know.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was against the beginning, but he finally came around and learned it.
Speaker 2: You know, you know his lesson.
Speaker 1: Well, right, I mean, come on, everybody from Jeff Sessions on down right, even the dance that Chris Christy did for a minute. Right, Eventually he's like, look, d it all shakes out. We see who's really loyal eventually, right, and who's disloyal eventually, And that's the way it goes. So he's pleased with Yeah, I won them to my side. But anyway, that's not even the point. The point is this, These VP candidates are a non factor so far, and it's just these two now they're selling this. Oh look at the enthusiasm for Kamala Kamala that even if it was legit is not going to last. Okay, it can't last, not even from their side. Forget about the arguments against.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's already started to subside even before the start of the convention on Monday.
Speaker 1: But that's what I said.
Speaker 3: Anybody was hoping that the momentum would carry through, but it's yeah, that's going to short lived experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's exactly what I said. What happened the day that it dropped, and I was seeing people online and even hearing from people, Oh that's it. Trump's toast. Now you're sure he's going to win, now, Chuck and I went yeah, because the enthusiasm is going to dry up faster than that change was made. It's going to be gone.
Speaker 3: But not only that, her problem is right now, you know, starting day one, the minute Biden announced what he was going to do, you've had the majority of mainstream media suddenly go into separation mode. We've got to separate Kamala from Biden. So anything that's gone up till now we can blame on Biden and we can start on a clean slate with Kamala.
Speaker 2: And that's basically what they've tried to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, along that one.
Speaker 3: Side, you got the right hand side is referring to the Biden administration now as the Biden Harris administration, which you know they're going to do. And then you've got her side that you know, with the help of the media blackboard that they've got, you know, putting the shout out there, Oh no, we've got somebody new here, Coamo. And she wasn't a part of that. She was busy over here doing nothing on this right, right.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter. Look, it's welcome to the brand new energy, because look here, here's new energy. Look at how young she is compared to what was in the race before. Blah blah blah. But I'm telling you that enthusiasm was so fake, so ridiculous that I was like looking at it, going, this shouldn't even really last the weekend in reality. Now they're going to keep playing it like it's lasting. But the truth is people are going to wake up from their little you know, it's like the buzz, right. I did the thing with the drinking. You didn't like it last week where I said, you know, you do too much drink and you wake up with somebody, but you don't even get through the night, you know what I mean, you took a nap and now you sobered up a little and you go, uh oh uh h. I shouldn't have taken this person home. Oops. And I think that's as far as we're getting in his dance and she is, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Well if you think about but think about how she got where she's at. I mean the minute that that you know, they slid biden in.
Speaker 2: After what was it.
Speaker 3: I forget what the event was that happened, and they figure, okay, we need somebody else. This is was Bernie. Bernie was doing so well, and then you know, they had to bring Biden in.
Speaker 2: They had to.
Speaker 3: They had to go back to the core old Democrat party and say, all right, to donors, here's the choice.
Speaker 2: We're either going to go with Biden or you're gonna to deal with Bernie. So what you want? So they stick Biden in there.
Speaker 3: He gets a big clap on the back from Clydeburne down to South Carolina in the early primaries, and then he took off and it didn't.
Speaker 2: Matter what happened after that. Biden was the guy.
Speaker 3: Well he said right off the bat, just like he did with his Supreme Court pick.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to pick a woman of color.
Speaker 3: So everybody starts looking at at Kamala And she didn't even make it to the first she didn't make it to the Iowa caucus before she dropped out, so they didn't vet her. Then she was a DEI higher And I know a lot of people on the left go crazy when you use that term, but that's exactly what she was. And Joe Biden said as much. I'm going to find me a woman of color, the same thing he did with Jackson when he appointed her to the Supreme Court, is going to be a woman of color. Well, you just excluded what you know, seventy five percent of the people in the industry when you cut out males, and now you're specifically going for about two percent of the population with a woman of color. And that's how she got where she's at. She's never really been vetted on anything, you know. And it's funny when you hear give her speeches now, she always refers goes all the way back to when she was a prosecutor. You know, she was a senator before she became vice president. She doesn't rely on that experience. No, she's going to go back and put on her prosecutor badge. And that's how she's going to govern the country like a prosecutor that ain't communist.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they hell are.
Speaker 1: Well, I want no part of it. I don't care what label you slap on it. I don't want a prosecutor at the head of anything. I really don't. Look. If they got to do their job, they got to do their job. But I I Look, how often am I going to complain about the corruption of the court systems and how perverted the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the first thing out of the gate, she starts talking about price controls. Remember the last time we had big price controls in place?
Speaker 2: When was?
Speaker 3: It was forty years ago under Carter and they were trying to get inflation under control, and they could, well, they're daily learn anything.
Speaker 1: Back then, they're daily price control.
Speaker 3: Four years later going to the exact same thing, I interest rates, trying to get it down, trying to get small businesses back in business, and they come right out the door with a policy that is going to kill business.
Speaker 1: Their daily price controls on plenty of things. Some of them are a little less visible than others. But look, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take a break. I know we got one caller on the line so far, but I am telling you now, we don't have to devote this to the presidential selection tonight. We can talk about anything. I have a Asbury Park Press story because I always look at Jersey and apparently in the town where I was born, Long Branch, on the fifteenth, they found a twenty nine year old woman dead. This is a crazy story at a long branch New Jersey. Maybe I'll get into that, Maybe we'll get into the Matthew Perry thing that's going on in the courts. I don't know if people really care about that, the whole ketamine deal. He was getting ketemine therapy, then he went to the street to get it. Then he's dead, and people.
Speaker 3: Out interesting facts have come out about that one already.
Speaker 2: Well what they milked him.
Speaker 3: For like fifty five thousand dollars in about what two months time?
Speaker 2: Well, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of weirdness going on there. And again, you know, our wonderful court systems are they going to reveal the truth or get to the bottom of things, you know, whether it's Matthew Perry or it's your speeding ticket, good luck anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Let's go on that note. Later on, we're going to discuss this.
Speaker 3: The US Fifth circ At Court has described something the government has been doing as categorically unconstitutional, and we'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's a good one. Categorically unconstitutional. We only have two hours, bepete, I mean just saying, you know, so a lot to cover there.
Speaker 3: This is going to affect a lot of people, and you're gonna hear more about it here very soon, because a lot of people don't realize that this goes on every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and.
Speaker 2: Even in the smallest of communities.
Speaker 1: The point is a lot goes on a lot every day that ends up being unconstitutional, undemocratic, unfair, unreasonable and on all kinds of things. We got lots of onions for you. And plus there's a supermoon coming up, and who knows how that's going to affect people? You know, I bet you know ninety percent of our audience thinks that when a full moon is happening and people are affected. I wonder how true that is. Maybe we'll get into that during tonight's discussion and anything you want to bring up. Three one nine, five two seven, five zero one six three one nine five two seven five zero one six The Ocelli Effect. Open Mic Friday Night will return, even though I'm sick of a dog still.
Speaker 5: Oh chilly dot com revelation through conversation.
Speaker 1: Can you've expressed my callers schools? There anyone else weapons to get on the air, who's only dot comy not necessarily reflect he uses with Jilly dot com or Jobo Chilly and we are not responsible. We're getting stupidity, which might be students when you go ahead call it.
Speaker 6: The truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 6: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barry answer weapons? Really?
Speaker 1: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But okay, Oswal on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a.
Speaker 4: Real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 6: Blaim.
Speaker 1: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own world words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judithbary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: Thank you information do you like history.
Speaker 7: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 8: Swanson, the Ochelle dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 9: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial ripped the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before.
Speaker 2: It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 10: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock for more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 5: Force Revelation through Conversation.
Speaker 1: By the way, Larry Hancock will be live on The o'celli Effect next week as well as Mike Swanson. Had to reschedule both of those shows this week, but they will be live this coming week and with some new information and updates on the JFK Lancer Conference coming up November twenty second to the twenty fourth in Dallas, Texas, where I'll be uh if I make it there in one piece the mc SO stay tuned Chilly dot com Radio so that you can stay informed.
Speaker 11: What you talked to see. You want your strong.
Speaker 2: Cancer from.
Speaker 11: Side side st anything switching, taking the theatre and the s seing.
Speaker 2: The s.
Speaker 7: O Chilly dot com get ready get ready for you.
Speaker 1: At okay so back to live on a Friday and you can join us three one nine five two seven five zero one six. I really want to hear from you guys, your opinions. What caught your eye this week? What is of interest to you? Is it all about the presidential selection? Is that all we're gonna talk about? For the next three months. I don't know, let's see, it's up to you for sure. I do want to at some point get to an update on Lancer because seems to me, like I don't know, maybe maybe not not as many people are interested in going this year as last, but I would love to see you guys there. I'm gonna be there, and it's gonna be an interesting time. So you know, the stuff going on around the convention, the conference is gonna be the key really, but even the presenters. It's gonna be an interesting time, man, And we're gonna be there, you know, as it happened right on the twenty second and all that. So when we do the moment of silence over there on the NOLL, which I plan to participate in, and frankly I never have before, so you know, I'm gonna do that. It's going to be the first time for me. It ought to be interesting. We're going to do it at the time of day, on the day on the twenty second that it happened. So anyway, there's that, and who knows what else will be planned, And there's I hear tell a rumor of a possible little excursion bus. Maybe that might be procured and could be a little group trips here and there, people chip in on the gas or whatever, and there could be some interesting adventures awaiting us. Anyways. So but that's Dallas, Texas on the twenty second November to the twenty fourth this year. It is not the conference that starts on Thursday, which is being run by a group that has an innocuous name and involves Judy Baker. It is the not Judy Conference. Okay, So anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Would say that would be part of the bus trip is go by her place and everybody go in crash it, go walking through her little you know, present, and get back on the bus.
Speaker 2: Be peat, I fells, be Pete.
Speaker 1: I don't want to laugh to it.
Speaker 2: Where one conference hickles another.
Speaker 1: Conference, you know what, It happens every year, though it does happen. It has been happening ever since there was the Lancer and Copa conferences going on, so you know it every year ever since Esque broke up, right, the Esque conference, which was sort of like a catch all, there was one conference at one point, it just wasn't big. They didn't have you know, the big hotel booked and all that. Exactly the same, but it was pretty good. They ask conferences. Anyway, there's all that happening, and I really if you get a chance to be a part of it, you out there or if you're in the Dallas, Texas area. Uh, you know, there's all kinds of possibilities, all sorts stuff up in the air. I don't know all what's gonna happen, but anyway, I've had a rough week. I've been sick all week, canceled shows, couldn't do them. I was going to do a show with Swanson last night and uh, and I called him up and I was ready. I thought maybe and he said, you know, you don't sound good, And he decided to do next week with me. And he's got some interesting stuff he's going to lay out. We're going to go into some financial issues and news because that's happening to be Pete. While this is all going on. Uh, you know, the market had its interesting bounces, didn't it is is everybody's economy still sucking for them, although they're telling us it's getting better. Is that happening? I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Anyway, enough out of me, definitely, and uh, frankly bepeat enough out of us for now. Let's get to the callers and see what they got on their mind first and foremost, and again you can join us at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six and uh, hey, we're going with this. And I thought I had my timing perfect and everything, and the button stuck. But anyway, I think I got Jimmy James on the line.
Speaker 2: Yes, she do.
Speaker 1: There you go. It's working, Jimmy, And I'm not throwing up. So look, plus plus column, how you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 8: Christain is the next day on.
Speaker 1: I believe he may be. Let me see, it looks like he might be. Yeah, you know why he doesn't. His name doesn't come up on the board here.
Speaker 8: Well, you might as well let him and open it up, because he's the only one that seems to listen to what I say anyway, And he's the only one who seems to be keep it up with my water keep Chris.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's the uh you know, he's a little more liberal though, Jimmy, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: We're not talking about politics. You don't seem to get it. This is something that happened fifty years ago.
Speaker 4: Oh I do get It's true.
Speaker 1: I do get it. It was one of the first things I ever read about in the newspaper. I knew about it, and it was politics back then. But anyway, I think this is Danny. I think this is Danny on the line, Danny.
Speaker 4: Where you got the wrong Danny.
Speaker 1: But yeah, crap, I'm sorry, it's actually Harlan. All right, Harlan.
Speaker 2: Let me you know, Harland listens to Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Now, now, Jimmy, do you want Do you want Harlan on the line or do you want me to put him back on hold? It's your time. I'll give you the choice.
Speaker 12: Well, as far.
Speaker 8: As I know, Harlan, that seemed very interested in my water gate thoughts, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Let's ask me as well.
Speaker 8: Just put him on for a minute and I'll just get through what my new is off on the water gate.
Speaker 1: All right, Harlan, Harlan, you're absolutely up next, okay, So let me put you back on hold and I'll get you as fast as I can. Jimmy, go for your watergate go ahead.
Speaker 2: Real well.
Speaker 8: For who who may concern, I would think everyone that no nobody cares. That's fine, I do care, well, I do you. I don't think anybody seems to see exactly the Uh, well, anyways, what is what is.
Speaker 1: The ultimate thing you're after here, Jimmy, What what is it that you would like exposed or acknowledged here regarding Watergate that has been previously covered up? What is the what is the big headline you want the world to get, Jimmy, James is gonna impress a fact about Watergate onto people in this world right now? What is the one thing you want that headline to say?
Speaker 8: Okay, well, here's my newest little discovery on that now. John O'Connor, who's one of the top Watergate history guys, I'm certainly not. That's not mine. I don't even pretend to be an expert Watergate. However, I do happen to know a lot of the characters have evolved because a lot of them mirror. The characters have evolved the JFK. Don't they chuck a lot of.
Speaker 1: The mirror or pop back up or are associated too? Yes, sir, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah. And of course, John O'Connor, Jeff Shepherd, the former investigators have all come to the conclusion that the CIA was responsible.
Speaker 3: For them.
Speaker 8: The smoking God was the fact that James McCord was involved. If James McCord was involved, the CIA was involved, and therefore Richard Helmes was involved. And I'm telling you it is not true really based on my little research. Well, John O'Connor flat out has come up and they all agree pretty much. Everyone says that we are Pennington, whoever he is, was mister McCord's.
Speaker 2: Handler, handlers.
Speaker 8: And as mister O'Connor puts it, well, since Pennington was McCord's handler, and obviously he says Pennington was CIA, this is a CIA thing. Well, it didn't take me very long. This is the problem with everyone in their little historical communities. They simply don't see what else is going on. It didn't take me time as to find out that Lee Pennington had nothing to do with the CIA. He was one of the very earliest members of the FBI from back when as the Bureau of Investigations. But yeah, I agree that wee Pennington was indeed McCord's handler. And then based on my I don't mean to where mister Pennington was the number one Soviet more even bigger than mister Busy, even bigger than mister McCord. One of the earliest going back to literally nineteen twenty nine.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 8: I think that's kind of big.
Speaker 1: I think it's big too. And you know, I'm not going to argue with you. I have always said that, you know, this idea of see, I think Helms is involved, but not in a way of like directing this or controlling this. I think in the aftermath of it, he wanted to utilize it, uh to uh, you know, to continue to have his fiefdom kept in place, which has nothing to do with holding on to your directory.
Speaker 12: It does make sense to me that possibly, I mean, let's face it, Nixon was talking to a lot of commons, and Helms would have been well into this right.
Speaker 2: To check, to trust but verified.
Speaker 8: Maybe he had a legitimate situation where he wanted to see what was going on, and maybe this was piggyback.
Speaker 1: To common Yet I don't know that.
Speaker 8: So far, I can't find nothing saying Helms was involved. Everyone assumes it because McCourt was involved.
Speaker 1: Well, and they also make that stupid assertion of well, the head of the CIA had to be involved. The head of the CIA, you know, the guy who is at the top, the director is not read into everything. They're just not They don't need to be read into everything. Okay, I know that sounds crazy to some people. How can you say that Alan doles knew everything? No he didn't. That's not the way this war they want.
Speaker 8: They want possible deniability.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, that's exactly see now, BPTE. Even exactly all of us can agree on this. The guys who are at the leader in the leadership positions are precisely in those leader positions to not be exposed to everything that is dangerous. That is the point of them being there. They don't need all that knowledge. They want plausible deniability. They want to be able to pass the lie detector tests and go on TV and legitimately say or go in front of a you know, Senate subcommittee, or go buy to close the door and see.
Speaker 2: On front of Congress. You know, is their biggest colors looking for. So that they can't get up there and say, well, you know, I'll have to get back to you on that.
Speaker 1: But you can't slip up information you don't have. You know what I'm saying. You can't accidentally go well I knew this guy. Well, if you knew him, then you knew this. No, you don't even have to think about those connections if you are already insulated from them, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I got a question for the both of you, as anyone.
Speaker 3: Do you know of anybody that has looked into the aspect of how many inner agency moles were involved between the CIA and the FBI?
Speaker 2: I mean how many?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know people the FBI had people in the CIA, and we know the CIA had people in the FBI.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious to.
Speaker 3: Know how that lattice, that crossover worked its way up through the administrations over the years.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you that anybody that says they know what the entire lattice looks like on that is lying, because it's possible. There is constantly a game going back and forth here. And we know this, and even Jimmy brings it up. Since the time of the Bureau of Investigation, not the FBI, but the thing that was organized into the FBI later Okay, even since that time, there's inter agency Yeah, but you know, some of this inner agency stuff had to go on, go on with some of the stuff that they were pulling off back at that time.
Speaker 2: You know, after after the Korean.
Speaker 3: War, the agencies really started getting busy, you know, and you had Nixon. Nixon was caught in China at the time that he kissed a lot of people off when he went and met with the leader of Maine mainland China. Yeah, trying to set everybody on their ear.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious.
Speaker 3: Do you guys know of anybody that has ever or if you heard of anybody that has ever come out and told the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to. I was at CIA, but I was working for the Yeah, lots of guys have tried to tell the story.
Speaker 8: Do you mean double agents or triple agents, as in the FBI is fine on the CIA or do you mean that a Soviet mole?
Speaker 12: Are you Soviet mole or just the agency?
Speaker 3: Well, we've had Soviet moles through both agencies, so I mean they're going to cover what they're covering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about double.
Speaker 3: Moles where you got you know, the CIA the FBI are actually covert each other.
Speaker 8: Yes, I found a document which says that James Jesus Ankleton was one of the most prolific UH dime droppers in the history.
Speaker 2: Of the FBI.
Speaker 12: They said he was constantly giving them copious amounts of information to the point that they literally was talking about starting a wing just for his information.
Speaker 8: He was providing. And I could guarantee that the CIA director didn't.
Speaker 2: Know that.
Speaker 8: Unless it was some kind of misinformation disinformation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll give you one obvious, so obvious that it hurts because it's just ridiculous that it's out there and plain sight like this issue. A guy named Gerald Ford ends up on certain committees, gets certain information from one place, and is magically able to carry it to people at the FBI. Uh while he's in Congress. You know, he just magically. You look at how quietly Ford pops up here here, here, here, here, and take a look.
Speaker 2: At his character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm telling you now, he was informing the FBI of stuff that they were trying to keep from the FBI constantly. So and that was his purpose on the Warrant Commission. Well, yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Find it funny that through history, you know, they he's he's they've hit him with the misnover of him being really dumb. I mean, look at how.
Speaker 3: He's portrayed on The Simpsons. You know, Jerald Ford, he's just some dumb guy from Michigan. Well, Saturday Night Live, Jevy j He had his fingers in everything.
Speaker 2: That's what's so amazing about it.
Speaker 3: But you never heard he was one of those that could operate silently and he never would have guessed.
Speaker 1: Because you're never going to look at the incompetent idiot. I mean even even on JFK specials from the eighties, you can hear people go, hey, Gerald Ford, couldn't you know, take a leak and chew gum at the same time.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, it was like, what it's where he turned up?
Speaker 3: You know, if he's mistering competent, I don't think I would have had him doing some of the stuff he did.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's like, how come we got the guy from the special ed class on the physics team? You know what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: It keeps happening. It's like, oh, it's just Jerry. You know, It's okay, now, it's just Jerry. He just happened to be there to get you know. Yeah, no, no, he's up there. He'll be fine, exactly. And it's too funny because I mean he goes way back before the Simpsons, Like I said, you know, Chevy Chase it all.
Speaker 3: So yeah, oh yeah, he's always had that He's always had that meme about him that he was, you know, just this incompetent boob.
Speaker 1: Right and incompetent nice guy boob. No big deal, mister vanilla. You know I'm not doing anything big. But take a look at where he is, and he's just constantly showing up in lots of sensitive places where the FBI would love to get heads up on stuff, and they do, so you know, Hoover was well informed, and then the FBI afterwards, after Hoover is well informed of a lot of things that they wouldn't have been without Ford. In my opinion, now it's circumstantial. I don't have absolute proof of this, but just take a look at where he pops up. It's very interesting anyway, that's the in plane sight argument. And of course what better way to hide somebody, to make him, you know, part of the idiot squad and all that. So there's that. Let's it over to Harlan and also remind people three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number to call. Jimmy's on hold. Now we'll get to Harland now, and whoever calls in next is next? Is that simple? I got open lines and I got about one hundred of them. So back to Harlan, h we put back on hold because he thought he might be Danny. Harlan, what's on your mind this week?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, i'd like to when I get done, I'd like to joke Gallas chain on what she's talking about about the sleecret service agent, you know, trail and mouse and disappearing to go Breaskleeds, you know, her baby. But as far as what you're talking about right now, I mean I always kind of thought that the Watergate thing kind of came from next and you know, just to get rid of it, you know, just for spots and a final gun of China stuff and you know, probably taking us off the gold standard too. And he this used to be readily available on you. But you know, his uh type recordings that he had, he said a lot of political and correct things you know about Jesus mind right.
Speaker 1: No, all that's true. I don't think they got rid of him for that, I got to tell you, but they definitely orchestrated this to make sure. Look, he's got to go. And uh, you know, I've always joked it was too soon for the CIA to arrange for another bullet in his head.
Speaker 9: And uh.
Speaker 1: And the only reason why I say the CIA is not because they arranged for Kennedy even but because they were definitely involved in the cover up, and they wouldn't have been able to orchestrate yet another cover up of that kind of thing.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and it's that simple, you know, So whether they were the active party to really, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Cover ups back then were a whole lot easier than they are now.
Speaker 1: Of course, well easier, I have harder, well, easier and harder though, because you know, you could sometimes have stuff get out there back then, Uh, that would be earth shattering, but as long as you controlled it really quickly, it might go away. Stuff nowadays does not go away. So that's on the one side. But on the other side, you know, it might have actually been a little harder than too, because people understood certain things. You can always flood confusion into the market now and make things disappear. That kind of confusion wasn't as easy. Once certain things stuck back then, you weren't going to get rid of them, you know what I mean. It wasn't as easy. Uh.
Speaker 3: Well, but the thing is that, you know, the major, the major way that the public found out about stuff was through the media, not knowing that, not realizing that the media back then was agency controlled as well. So yeah, things came out to the media, but it was only certain things that were allowed to come out.
Speaker 2: Through the media.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, like I say, true, they had.
Speaker 2: To well look at the Pentagon papers.
Speaker 3: They had to go to Elswhere's psychiatrist office and break in to get information.
Speaker 2: Not as easy as not. It's not one as easy then as it is now. Between these government agencies that are recording everything that.
Speaker 3: Goes on electronically in the world. Yeah, eventually they're searchings and I'll get around to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see there he goes. The other part of it, right, is back then you would have had to produce mountains of paper to overflood the information, you know, and get out there and drown it in a bunch of crap. Nowadays, it's easy to drown a serious fact in eighty different things, eighty different ways, you know what I mean. Like you could just turn around and say, well, you know, we've got this one recording back then, right and it sticks out. But today you can go, well, that's okay. We recorded every second of every day from sixteen different cameras, now go sort through them, you know what I mean. In other words, you can get overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Well, not only that, you know, you get a story hit that you automatically crank up your AID bots to go out there and create a bunch of media.
Speaker 2: Uh that's nothing but misinformation. So then you have to wead through that.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know, it's just easy to muddle stuff now electronically. Yeah, but all of the ways that they have to manipulate data.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 3: It's like you said, back then, it was bury somebody under a mountain of paperwork to find that one item they're looking for.
Speaker 1: Right, But today you can bury it under so much noise that it gets lost, you know. Uh, because just you put out a couple of real things and then you just drown it in the crap. And then okay, you figured out what separate the crap from the reel, and they can't because it's just it's overwhelming. It's impossible. It takes AI bots to do it right. So it's like the battle of the AI bots. My AI bots are going to drown you in crap, and now your AI bots have to pick the uh you know, the uh, the salt out of the sugar, you know what I mean, go for it.
Speaker 2: The h what was it? The end.
Speaker 4: Drift and con dank creators. You know, they can't run fast enough to make something out to be just whatever that leans in the direction to getting beets, regardless fitsfacts or not. They won't aim way right, like.
Speaker 1: That boxer, like that boxer thing that you brought up, Like that boxer thing you talked about a couple of weeks ago, Harlan, where it was like instantaneously we had the whole Oh it's a guy. It was a guy. Hey, he was a guy, and then maybe it wasn't a guy. You know, they were so fast on the gun there, going for it, making their point. They had gone ten points deep before somebody even checked to see if it was real, you know what I mean, And well.
Speaker 4: A lot of it.
Speaker 3: Well I was gonna say I never understood that point when when y'all bought it up last week, I thought, I thought the Boxing Association UH had said, yeah, the guy is a guy. I mean, here's his chromosome readout boom. I didn't think there was any debate about it, no, no.
Speaker 1: But at this point I got to say it looks to me like we don't know. And the final determination, from what I could understand is that that was actually a woman.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: The two boxers I'm thinking of at the Olympics, they were both turned down by boxing Federation because they had X Y chromosomes.
Speaker 2: They're men. The Olympics scene didn't take.
Speaker 3: I was that, you know, you've got the IBF, you've got the all the different federations for boxing, but the one that controls them all came out and said no to qualify for these bouts.
Speaker 2: We did the tests, we did the swabs, they x Y.
Speaker 3: Chromosomes their men, and the Olympics did disallowed that argument and said, well, we're accepting them as trans Regardless of what said that was the big debate was what my understanding They both.
Speaker 2: Are guys, quite and simple. I mean, unless you got another way to mend I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, I will check in the standard.
Speaker 4: I tell you how I'm measured. My standard is when you pull their growers down the head of vagina, the lower gift home. They're a girl. You know that's my standard.
Speaker 11: Thing.
Speaker 4: Best Vallet won't no, But.
Speaker 1: I get his point about this. If there was an X Y chromosome. Then that's that. But I don't know, I thought that it was determined actually the other way. You see, Now that's no, and that that.
Speaker 3: Was the big argument is before these get one during qualifications for the Olympics, to let these guys get in. That was the argument that started some of these coaches and all and federation said.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: The International Boxing Federation, the worldwide federation that governs all of us, have determined these guys are guys, and that's the argument. And the Olympics said, well, we don't look at their criteria. We have our own, and that's how they were allowed to box. I mean, you know, it's I just thought it was strange that now they had, you know, domestic violences a metal sport in the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Well this uh Imani khalif that one, Yeah, let me look into it. Okay. Herventry came just hours after Olympics. Uh I mean the statement that they made here is pretty definitive that she was born a woman. Let's see. I don't know, I'm gonna I'm gonna check into this while you guys talk. But I did. I brought it up as a side issue actually, but go ahead orlan whatever else is on your mind.
Speaker 4: Good, well, it's this whole situation about the secret servant agent that run off the breastfeed. I mean, what have you guys heard about that? And by the way, before you get back to me on that, you know what the last probably what's it been five six, seven years? It's kind of died off lately. But on social media, you had two main things. Did this thing my could come out of nowhere? Number one was it was like it was a sin against humanity if a woman had to put gas in her collar. And number two, all of a sudden, you start having all these people saying that women should be able to breastfeed anywhere at any time. And you know, I'm sitting here thinking like, well, why couldn't you done it out in the call? I mean, couldn't you fed the kid before you know, you got to a restaurant. I just didn't understand that, you know, I mean, it wasn't like you was trapped on a cruise ship somewhere, but you know, just kind of stuck after me. I believe there's just a bunch of propaganda the bush and bullshit in my opinion, both of those things.
Speaker 1: So go ahead, but anyway, be Pete, what's your.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on specifically? I'm sorry, I'm unlike you. I'm gazing headlines at the same time.
Speaker 1: Well, we could always go ahead and take a break. Let me check the phone lines here. I don't see any new calls, but anybody can join us if they like at three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six. Let's see. Ibas called into question with the body last year, citing the ongoing failures. Wellsh you know, all right, anyways, I feel like I should go to a break here because I'm trying to do this. And uh, I was looking at other headlines as well before this, before I delved into this thing. Uh, let's see, I was looking at the rundown blah blah blah blah. There's a bunch of stuff on different musicians, things going on there. Matthew Perry, I brought that up already. But that ketamine deal, Uh, what's actually happening there? Who knows? But that's an ongoing trial.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We have the various legal actions that are simply not happening regarding uh the presidential selection stuff. He uh, you know, did you happen to catch the conference from Trump in New Jersey Carl and the old Look, I'm gonna put up the slides about groceries and stuff.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I'd heard something the other day. A friend of mine was talking about how Camala said she was gonna come out and you know, freeze prices or stop you know, prices on groceries going up. And you know, like I told him, so, well, that sounds all good, but you know, let's see it actually happened. Because from what I understand that you when Nixon tried that, you know, and this was from people years ago that lived through it, that was old enough to be a dope be there that you know, it just didn't work. It just changed the sizes of things. And then they got around it that way. And uh, but I just don't see how that's gonna work. And and generally speaking, because you know, you're not going to be able to shrink the taxes that's been raised and the rent that's been raised, and a lot of costs that's went up. I mean, I don't want it to pay nothing that I don't have to like anybody else. And there is a lot of price gouging. But some of the stuff that this is aimed at, it doesn't look like to me. And I'm not just trying to find something to poke a hole and what she said or you know whatever. I just don't see how it's gonna work in actuality.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't know how any of this is going to work again. You know a lot of these claims that are made by the executive branch candidates. Uh, you know they're gonna do this, They're gonna do that. A lot of times I listened to a carefully and I go, how are you even going to do that?
Speaker 2: You know what? Where?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 4: Well this stuff that they can do, you know, I mean look at the promises that you know, Trump made a lot of stuff. If he just kept his mouth shut up, you know, on him would have been a big help. But you know, there's just a lot of things that they're not going to do that's going to positively affect you or you know, your rats. You know, as a human man, it's same slack to me. You know, ohman, I loved the round, but it's not looking that way. May I go ahead?
Speaker 1: I don't know see according to a bunch of this stuff I'm reading b Pete. By the way, it's not transgender.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The International Boxing Association, a governing body for the spot Bard Khalif and Taiwanese boxer after the IBA claimed they failed unspecified gender uh eligibility tests. The International Olympic Committee right, which called the IBA's decision quote arbitrary and ban the association over corruption concerns last year. Blah blah blah. Okay, the Algerian boxer was.
Speaker 3: Born female with IOC doesn't recognize the IBA. The IBA is the International Boxing Association, and they do one to for people that are going to compete, and that is they do a testosterone level test that automatically will knock out a lot of the issues. But when they find somebody that has high testesterone testosterone, they do another test, and this one they actually checked chromosoonal a chromosoonal check and both boxers have came up with an x Y chromosome and that's why they were banned because that's according to their criteria, that's a male. Now, what they have come up with is this argument that there are some rare instances connected to health issues where females well I think I bat males with an x Y. Some are born with female genitalia. They haven't said that that's the case. And then there's this other syndrome where because of hormones and everything else in a person's body, and you know, everybody's different to a degree.
Speaker 2: There are cases where.
Speaker 3: Men can exhibit female characteristics in their hormonal content. And apparently the or is it the Algerian that boxer has always identified as female? Now no one has come out and said, this person's got female genitalia and that's why we allowed it. It's not you're right, it's not an issue of trans And if I said that, I miss both. The Olympics did not consider them trans. They considered them women. So yeah, it's kind of a legal, scientific, you know, conundrum right now.
Speaker 2: Exactly what is the case.
Speaker 3: We don't have all the facts or I don't know if anybody's been through a strip search or not.
Speaker 2: But maybe that's what it takes to end the controversy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but see, now here's the weird part is physical manifestation. Like you said, you could have somebody who is effectively female but ends up with a lot of male hormones and ends up with some you know, or vice versa, ends up with some of the you know, like the uh, the glands will develop in the breasts and you still have a penis you know, which you are too.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, character is like breast cancer.
Speaker 3: Everybody thinks that, you know, when you think breast cancer saved the boots, you think women, Yeah, they suffer from it, but men suffer from best breast cancer just as well because of hormones and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, man, it's.
Speaker 3: Something that they're going to have to come down and make a decision on, you know, will the truth come out? Is this individual actually a woman? But based on the IBA tests, they both came.
Speaker 2: Up with X Y chromosomes not xx.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to fragilects where you have an additional X chromosome, right, But that's not the case, and just muddies.
Speaker 2: The water here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, and what would you call that? I don't know, Uh, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, colex, that's fragile X syndrome.
Speaker 1: No, I know, that's FRAGILEX. But what I'm saying is if you have to put that in the male or female box or is it in a third category box? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly exactly, because you're exhibiting well one hundred percent of each you've got an X line and you've got an XX all on the same body.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, why am I seeing ideas?
Speaker 4: I'd like to say something here. Why is it that these problems are usually from somewhere overseas and this isn't an everyday thing that we say here in America. I mean, I think myself, it's where you get a lot of these these third world countries that they have to be some you know, close chromosomes from being though from the old daddage, the closer to ken. I mean, there have to be some men breeding down the line somewhere. You wouldn't have this this much. I mean it was very rare, you know.
Speaker 2: I went through four Remember who was cook?
Speaker 3: Was it? It was the afron Yeah cast Semina remember that South African middle distance front. There was some question about their gender and let's see one two Olympic gold medals, but I remember there was some kind of controversy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, in some.
Speaker 13: Minea's victory at the two thousand and nine World Championships, she was made to undergo sex testing and cleared to return to competition the following year. The decision to perform sex tests and spark controversy in the sporting world and in Semenya's home.
Speaker 2: Country of South Africa.
Speaker 3: Later reports disclosed that she had an intersex condition five a reductaste to deficiency and natural testosterone levels up in the male range. So this is one of those instances where somebody is a female but they trip the trigger on a testosterone test and they have to go and do further testing, right, and.
Speaker 4: Astone task could come from steroids.
Speaker 1: That yeah, that was my next That was my next thought. Is that a whole lot of steroids, like a lot of the human growth hormone stuff and everything else can skew these results. You know, human growth hormonal skew results to female in a lot of cases, right for a male the other way around.
Speaker 3: And that's why that's why they're so critical about somebody being injured and some of the therapies that they use, because those steroids that they use a lot of times when people have ligament industries or ligament injuries and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: What's the first thing can do? You put them on steroids.
Speaker 3: It clears it right up, but it also triggers the testing that they do and disqualifies somebody, So they have to be very careful about how they treat injuries just to get around that hormonal problem.
Speaker 1: Right, And one more issue here is that And I was crap. I might have lost my train of thought here, but it's it's a little different, all right. How can I put this never mind? You know what, I'll I'll put it aside for now, and I try and grab my train of thought once again, because I lost it on this hormone issue. I wasn't thinking of that. I was thinking of, Oh, I know what it is here? Sorry. In the US, Harlan says, why is it always overseas? I have an answer for you, and you might or might not like it. We run a lot more blood tests here on everybody, even stuff like you going, okay, I'm gonna get my panel run for this or that.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of testing done, and I bet a lot of data collected that you never get to see or know about that isn't part of your medical treatment. There's store data all the time, and between that and the you know twenty three and me and all this other stuff all across you know, the US, there's tons of data and tons of blood being drawn that's being analyzed. Eighty different ways, So it's more likely that they would screen out a lot of things early here, I'm thinking, because it would have already been caught by something, you know, And when we run tests on our athletes, I mean I guarantee you that ron or blood tests here in America.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, not only that, you have a lot of countries that you know, participate in the Olympics that would be considered third world.
Speaker 2: So you've got this.
Speaker 3: You know, we're going to George here. George has been running his whole life. He's been running these hills in the middle of Africa. He's a long distance runner. But George has always been raised as a girl. You know, these cultures that treat these things that come up in the human species differently.
Speaker 2: You might be pulling somebody that's.
Speaker 3: A hurdler from the middle of Rhodesia that lived, you know, back in the in the sticks, who's always been raised a female because of some condition that was treated a certain way at a certain time. It doesn't factor in much. But you look at the vastness of the human population. There's what two hundred and two hundred and sixty countries I think that take part in the Olympics. So you have you have got a you know, the perfect full deck spread of what you're going to come across from the human population.
Speaker 2: Qualifying one is either a boy or a girl.
Speaker 3: So splus some of these people come from places where medicine isn't it's still you'll practice by guys with rattles and masks.
Speaker 1: Well maybe so. And you also have the instance of like you know, remember the people used to love that movie Cool Runnings, right with the Jamaican bob sled team. If you take a look at the way that some of these you know, Olympic appearances are funded and stuff. You know, it's not like they have tons and tons of extra money to be running extra blood tests and everything else. They might be doing the bare minimum, you know, whereas the US has probably drawn you know, eight gallons of blood off of somebody over time by the time they get to the Olympics and run every conceivable test imaginable.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, you know, perfect example of that condition. Look at Lance Armstrong. Look at the technology that went into how they doped for every year that he was running in the Tour of France, and that was America.
Speaker 2: Know how that allowed them to be able to cheat that, well, look at the chemistry involved.
Speaker 3: You know, they're taking this today, they're pumping blood the over oxygenate overnight and the next day two shots of this little bit of steroids on the side and boom. I'm sure an foe figured in there a couple of times as well.
Speaker 2: In the whole treatment.
Speaker 3: They had it down to a science. So I'm being able to cheat and avoid detection for how many years?
Speaker 2: What he had? Seven championships something like that.
Speaker 1: And the other thing there is again the amazing quality with which you know, okay, you I don't know how to even word this properly. It's like the Russians and these Germans. For a while there there was all kinds of whispers and accusations because there was some pretty interesting looking people that were, you know, suddenly amazing athletes, okay, and nobody busted them because they probably were already ahead of the testing, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you're using your government's best people to mask or to come up with something new that they don't test for, you know, it was sort of like some of the some of the designer drugs at a certain point in the later eighties, right you could go take the drug test. You could pass it, but you were getting high all day every day. Just you weren't getting high up a drug. They were looking for U. Sort of like that, but imagine in the doping way right where they enhanced certain things.
Speaker 3: We've had teams from China and Russet, you know that had been no this year.
Speaker 2: In fact, what was it? Was it one of the Chinese teams?
Speaker 3: I forget which sport was banned from the Olympics because of doping. You know, the old joke used to be, you know, look at the leotards of the Chinese and the Russian female athletes, how many bulges do you see?
Speaker 1: You see if they're sprouting new ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, exactly.
Speaker 1: And that was the thing is that was the big joke in all. It was sort of like, you know, when all of a sudden, Barry Bond's head started getting really big and nobody knew what was going on yet because they weren't testing for whatever it was he was.
Speaker 3: Taking, right, or what was it Mark McGuire, he was he was the ANFO frequent Yeah, well, Mark McGuire.
Speaker 1: Was another guy, right, he was taking stuff that wasn't banned yet. Or Roger Clemens too right. I think even was taking stuff that wasn't banned yet.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like, so if they're taking a substance that they're not testing for, and you have you know, some government science office working on this, they're going, well, we know what it is they test for, so what can we give them that'll do the same thing and not come up in the test. I think that's been going on forever. So, you know again, but here we go. If you meet the minimum qualifications and you can show up and compete for you know, like you said, Rhodesia or some country that you know only existed for two years. Anyway, you know whatever, Right, they're gonna do the minimum testing. They're not looking for gender to who's gonna do everybody a gender test? You know what I mean, Like it'll come up in America, it'll come up here, and plus will be a whole lot of people that are eliminated for other reasons. Hey, it turns out you were actually sick with this. Let's get ahead of this, start giving your chemotherapy. Oh well, you won't be able to compete in the Olympics this year. Well, you know again, you know, long distance runner from Middle Africa country. He wasn't tested for that cancer or whatever, you know what I mean. He might have it doesn't matter because he's not gonna get tested for it, so he doesn't get knocked out either. I don't know. It's just it's a weird plethora of possibilities here. Like you said, you got the full spectrum possibilities when it comes to what they're going to catch, what they're not going to catch. If somebody's giving them stuff intentionally to be ahead of a curve that it's chemical they're not testing for yet. You know, Like let's just say they discover somehow that the urine of rats is somehow an enhancer. Nobody's testing for urine rat urine in your bloodstream, okay, And and they go, look, if you inject this, it does this great miracle thing. Until they catch up to it and start testing for it. People can shoot that up all day and they're passing the tests right. And there's a lot of things, and there's a bunch of things that misdirect people on these sex tests. I know that, like you were talking about, there's conditions where it's like they can appear to be one thing they're not because of you know, hormonal conditions. Then there's I'm saying, there's a bunch of different possibilities here. So I think that's why I'm not finding this definitive, absolute answer regarding whether this woman was a woman or not, you know, except for the politically correct one, which is definitive.
Speaker 3: You know, well, maybe maybe we need to go back to the First Olympics and they all performed their sports in the nude.
Speaker 2: That way, we'll know I'm not watching that.
Speaker 3: Hey, I you'd have a lot more viewership.
Speaker 1: And yeah you would, but you know you I don't know, uh Harland, you still on the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just about to tell you go ahead and turn turn Jimmy Luce, I go ahead, and time for matter is just handing over to him because I'm out here in the middle of nowhere in the Panandlea, Texas, and I'm liable to lose signal at any time anyway. But uh, you know, as far as I'm concerned, you know, I'm like you, these people's coming from me, you know, third world countries and things, and you know they're probably picking the stround with woman they can find, you know, who knows what they've been given for how long I can agree with what you guys are saying about. You know, you they may not have a test for whatever they've been given. And there again, it might just be all natural, but it's all natural, and say Rhodesia instead of Rhode Island. And when you're dealing with you know, God knows how many different you know, types of human dens here at different races and different environments, and that it's like, you know, it's just like you're in America. You know, Native Americans, you know, they don't process alcohol like you know white and black Americans. See. You know, that's a fact from what I understand. So you know, when you're doing stuff all over the world, there's gonna be some variances there. But this whole shit that you know that she was a you know man and blah blah blah. There's always been some little bit manly manly like women I think. I mean, I was on the plane ride once with a basketball team from a Montana college and I mean every one of them, you know, it was Amazon's. I mean they was six foot till the six six the majority of them, and probably every one of them could have whooped my ash. You know when I was in my late twenties, you know, unless I cheat it or you know, had something like you know, co cop them or sucker bust them first. But I'm just saying, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you, and it's it's look, it's it's an odd environment, man, because again, there's a whole bunch of things that might be in the system of somebody, you know, as a normal process. And by the way, in case anybody's gonna get mad about you bringing up the Native American thing or whatever, here's the truth. If you talk to an actual qualified anesthesiologist, ask them about whether racial profiling is necessary, because it is.
Speaker 4: Uh, there are well you can't you can't even get alcohol, and a lot of places in Alaska and on the reservations and you know things like that. But and by the way, the Montana basketball team that I was thinking about, they was all white too. That I said that I remember, So it wasn't like, you know, this was a you know a lot of different races from all over the country, you know whatever like that. You know, some of these women's basketball teams has got over the years. I mean, this wasn't whatever her name was got caught the pot over in Russia. You know situation, a lot of people kids saying that, you know, she's a man, you know, doesn't look like it, you know, I mean that it's came out that that's the truth. But you know, I mean here again, I'm just using that for example. And I'll be the first one that meant I don't care about the Olympics. It ain't that big a deal to me. I actually have a Russian that's you know, to USS or Olympic twenty two rifle. But you know, outside that, I mean, the Olympics just really ain't never been my saying one way or the other. But look at these you know, women's basketball teams for example, do they have the normal five foot to you know, five seven girls basketball team in high school or does a lot of them have you know, six foot tall you know, muscular you know, or taller you know, large females. What's kind of the same way you know that it's going to be in the Olympics. I mean, there's not really a conspiracy there. That's just who they're picking, right, you know, because that's who's gonna win. That's the reason why that you know, there's more black people in some of these sports than you know, they are white people, because there's a lot more of them can win. I'm not saying to say a little bit of you know, discrimination towards some of the you know, getting some of the white players on the team, but it's just become a fire and you know, they won't payople to win, and that's who that you're going to pick.
Speaker 1: Real simple, And in basketball, height is an advantage, right, real simple, doesn't matter. I don't care race, anything else. Height is an advantage. And here's the thing. Typically, Uh, you're gonna find a lot more black girls are taller than white girls. It's just a typical thing. And uh, frankly, uh it doesn't matter what race they are. Anytime I've seen a well oiled basketball team, they're usually not the prettiest ladies. I mean, it's just that simple.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're rather masculine looking to me. And this is long before steroids. I used to watch you know, some of the girls' basketball team and Neptune High School in in New Jersey. For God's sake, Uh, you know, I I gotta tell you it was like, oh, okay, you know, did you want to pick a fight with any of these ladies.
Speaker 2: Hell, I'm seeing people later on going what what was he talking about?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I'm gonna get a call from somebody I went to high school with. You watch one of these nights, gonna be like, how dare you? I was on the team, And he'll be like, there was on the team.
Speaker 2: Well, now, I'm just in fairness and so that the other side is represented.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say there are a few female basketball players.
Speaker 2: That I've looked at and thought, yeah, I'd go out with her or some of them pretty hot maybe something.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, you guys, do you but you know?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: But but Britney Grinds or whatever her name is is way more typical of you know.
Speaker 2: And TMZ has some instat I think we mentioned it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: DMZ has some interesting footage of Brittany playing basketball next to her pool shirtless and I'm will tell you what, when you look at the video, looks like a guy.
Speaker 1: Uh Okay, well you know, and I'm not gonna say that she doesn't resemble me to me either, But to my understanding, born female has always been female. But I don't know, you know, I don't know definitively how about that. So but yeah, look, there's nothing you can do about it. But but when it comes to race and chemicals, though, I just want to make something clear. You talk to an anesthesiologist about it. Because I happened to have one of those conditions that's specific to your genealogy when it comes to anesthesia. So I and I happen to know that there's very typical things for certain groups of Asian people. You can't give them certain types of anesthesia, you will kill them.
Speaker 3: That's something that a guy that I used to work with redheaded, Yeah, he had some issues with anesthetic.
Speaker 2: And I got to thinking about it. My dad was had red hair, yeah, and he he was having surgery. He was in the Navy.
Speaker 3: He had a bone ship or bone for something in his elbow. They were doing surgery on him. He woke up during the surgery and they had given him enough to knock out an elephant.
Speaker 2: Right there is we found that out, and I never.
Speaker 3: Knew that that redheaded people have a different reaction to certain anything that's connected.
Speaker 2: With cocaine, procaine, any of those, and.
Speaker 3: Certain other chemicals that they use for common anesthetics don't work.
Speaker 1: On that pharmaceutical, right, that pharmaceutical class. Here's the weird connection to that. And it's not redheads but close. Uh. Here's the weird pharmaceutical thing. That family of drugs that cocaine, ladicane and all those kind of things are part of. Is like you're you're highly resistant if if you have a certain lack ready for this, a certain lack of melanin, if you have a lack of pigmentation in your genetic code. I am an ocular albino, okay, which means that I don't have pigment in. Weird blue color that my eyes are is not natural, it is it appears that way because I lack pigmentation, okay. And a lack of pigmentation is one of these things that if you connect it to certain anesthetics again in that cocaine family, yeah, it doesn't work properly. So I can have serious resistance to not like when I go to the dentist and I get, you know, even novacane. Did your dad ever have trouble get novacane for a dentist? Repete? I saw your camera for a minute, but I don't hear you right now. You might have muted yourself well anyway, until you get off your mute button or whatever. Here's the thing when, yeah, when you I go get to get novacane, it doesn't work very well. They have to keep shooting me up before I can actually get some relief a lot. It takes an excessive amount of novacame to work for me, not because I'm enjoying it, but because it literally does not deaden the pain until you go to an almost toxic amount. The same thing happened to me when I got these shots in my back, when I got these certain epidural shots, and they were supposed to give me a shot for pain, and then another thing they put I forget a line basically into your spinal cord directly. They almost put me out permanently because they overdid it. They were supposed to overdo it a certain way, and they did the math wrong and overdid it to like they gave me an amount that would kill a normal person, and it didn't kill me. It just gave me some troubles, took my heart rate down too low, and stuff like that. But anybody else pretty much who doesn't have this problem with a lack of pigment that causes you to be resistant to a certain anesty anesthetics. Yeah, it would have killed somebody like that. They were like freaking out. They thought they definitely were gonna have to rush me somewhere to uh, you know, to to give me some sort of uh you know, countermeasure in an emergency room somewhere in a trauma center because uh but they didn't need to. They just you know, okay, they could shake me and walk me around a little and I was good. But that amount could have killed I think, the nurse lady said, two people normally. But it's just because of this weird there's some weird thing about if you lack pigment.
Speaker 4: You uh you know, yeah ick that gush man I mean out there, but you meant magic carpet, rat ice strap, that fying out put that. Guys tell you shit, you won't you won't know where yet you won't hear you go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah see now I can't experience that like when I did it like illegally. Yeah well no, without the mask, I did it illegally. I could get a little high off it. But here's the funny thing about like again, anesthesia is a weird kind of like science, but you got to pay attention to people's race and people's genetic well, not genetics necessarily, but people's racial makeup has a lot to do with typical reactions to anesthetics. Like the nitrous oxide will knock some people just out done and they have no memory, no recall, they're nothing right. But until you get them there, they don't even feel it, you know what I'm saying. There's no in between. Other people get to have fun, they experience it, they get it coming in coming out all that stuff from the nitrous oxide.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: See, I don't get to have fun with the nitrous oxide. When they do with the mask and they actually you know, take a deep breath. It either is working or it ain't working. For me, there's no fun in between, you know what I'm saying, Harlan.
Speaker 4: That last time I had some of it, I had to go out and sit in a truck for almost and our you know, temp them off of it. My nice draft that out on it was like, you know, you use a more spade. I mean you saying lights and Lucky Star drags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish. But for me, you know what happens when I get up out of that, It's like, oh, I just had a little lost time. Oh, it's time to get up. Cool, and I'm up, like, I don't even feel it. Oh, you might be groggy, you know. And they always forget, and because they don't know me personally, so they go, oh, you cannot drive for a little while. I'm like, you know what, if I could drive, I'd probably be fine cause I'm not even feeling it, And they're like, are you sure you're not a little No, I'm good. Everything's good, matter of fact. The only thing is my mouth hurts now, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But other than that, like I would go to the dentist or stuff like that, forget. It didn't even bother me, not even a bit.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: But but this has a lot to do with certain things in your ancestry, like be people saying with the red hair, that's that's a lack of pigment. And again there's certain uh, matter of fact, there's certain like psych drugs that are common in America that are banned in in many Asian countries, not because they're against the big pharmaceutical companies, but because it's very easy for them to oh D on these things. They're super sensitive to some of the certain types of SSRIs and stuff, just as a as a group, as an ethnic group. And I don't know all the rules. I don't claim to know all the rules. I just know that more than one anesthesiologist has explained to me that it's true. But it's like one of those you know, unless you're one of us, we're not going to tell you about it. But they you know, it's like, yeah, it's true though, that these things come into play. I need to know, you know, basically, the racial background of the individual coming in. And it's not as simple as well Caucasian, black, other you know, ain't gonna be that simple. But like you said, Native Americans typically, not not all of them, but typically you could find a good group of Native Americans the process alcohol differently. There's a group of again, Irish people that process alcohol differently. I know that sounds like I'm setting up a joke, but it's true. There's a particular like subgroup of Irish people that you know those news stories you read about the guy ends up being blowing a you know, the alcohol test on the side of the road and it's like, oh, he's legally drunk, and it turns out the guy drank no alcohol whatsoever. His body literally turned something else that he ate into what tests positive for alcohol. You've read those stories, right, Harlan.
Speaker 4: I'm saying if you muss been a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago, well, those are real things. Those aren't like urban legends. It's that there's a certain subgroup and I think it's Irish people, maybe some other kind of European person, but there's a certain kind of European that. Yeah, you can come up with this candition where you eat I don't know, bananas or grapes and it turns into you might as well drink wine because when you blow it back out your breath says you drank wine. Your body literally a lot.
Speaker 2: Of and.
Speaker 4: You can eat it. But you wasn't saying that turned your body processes and turns it into sugar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Like, well, pasta is a typical example right where your your your body can turn pasta, which is you know what flour and water mainly, Well that becomes sugar, right.
Speaker 4: Corn? Sorry, corn, Yes, a lot of stuff that that's corn, okay, will metabolize on the sugar. And that's the situation with the Native Americans. A lot of cases is ever body does it, it allows the alcohol. It's the same, right, is you know one lot of other races too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm telling you this is I.
Speaker 4: Have it until they don't have alcohol, you know, until the sixteen seventeen hundreds, you know, and you're fans prouted here, well, but there you go.
Speaker 1: It could be that in other places there was reasons for these other and uh, you know, usually I like to turn to BP for Asian stuff, but I know that there are certain psychments that are banned in various Asian countries BP because they have a significant portion of the population which can very easily end up with toxic doses because of their ethnic makeup. I don't know what the specifics are on that exactly. I've heard a couple of different stories about it, but I know it's a real thing. And you know, it's not because they're against the big pharmaceutical companies in whatever Asian country. It's because it would be too dangerous to their population.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's that simple, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: A combination of two things.
Speaker 3: There was an instance where, well back in what twenty fourteen, there was a K pop group who one of the lead singers supposedly was busted for bringing adderall into the country, right, and the Koreans treat adderall as myth because it has.
Speaker 2: A derivative of the salts in the mixture. It's not pure myth.
Speaker 3: It's just got a little bit of myth in the combination in the adderall. But it's against the law. This person had a prescription when they lived in the States. They went back to Korea to work. It ran out of her prescription. Her family gets a prescription field and it was through a university here in the United States. Anyway, they mail it over, it gets caught it customs in Korea. All male that's coming over on airlines goes through custom search and they them packaged up with this other stuff, and they went to arrest the individual or to conduct an investigation, and it ended in a breakup and a big legal battle. Fifteen years later, this group's finally getting back together, just over the tarnish that was put on this individual.
Speaker 2: She had a prescription.
Speaker 3: She brought it into the country, but Korea said, no, it's illegal. You know, why was it she prosecuted, Well, it was because she had a prescription.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like she was you know.
Speaker 3: They actually tracked her down and counted the pills to see how many she had taken to see if it matched.
Speaker 2: Her for what was prescribed. You discussed this, how far they checked into it.
Speaker 1: Right, You discussed this at length, the names of the people involved in everything on a show maybe two years ago, I think, And yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: It's that way over a lot of common common prescriptions that you know is approved here. Well, and I was in Germany they told us in the military you don't get go treated by a civilian doctor. Why because they may give you something that's legal here, but you're going to pop a drug test and you're out of the service.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, see, those are okay, those are geographical issues, right, where something's legal in one place not legal another. But what I'm saying is there is literally a reason for this, where there are components in a lot of the psychmeds out there that do that are partially meth amphetamine. Read the chemical names. You'll see it looks kind of familiar to the stuff that goes into making meth here in the US. Okay, you'll see it. It's not even some of the stuff is not even good enough that you could mine it for those components to make meth. But there are some components in these drugs that are the same, the same. Okay, even in a very small amount whatever, All right, But my point is that some of these bands are not for philosophical reasons or because they're worried that they're going to generate. It's because the overall popular has a significant enough portion in it that this makes it dangerous to them. You know, like there's certain foods even in the US, that people can eat in the US, and if somebody comes from overseas here eats them, goes home, they're sick because they're not used to this stuff, this garbage that we're eating, and vice versa. You go, you know, the whole thing about oh, don't drink the water, But that's it. You get conditioned over time, maybe geographically, but in a lot of cases, like I said, with that whole thing where you said somebody was a ginger, basically they were redhead. And you know, I'm telling you there's something about pigmentation and the cane pharmaceuticals, you know, cocaine, latycane, all that novacane, cocaine, latacane, et cetera, that like, I have a high resistance and it's because I have this, you know, one part of my DNA has this albino problem. So I have a lack of pigmentation. I don't know how it connects exactly. Don't ask me to explain that, but I do know that just light skin people that are lacking pigment have issues with certain drug families, and anesthesiologists need to know this because they can either kill or underprescribe, or you know, fail to anesthetize somebody based on some of these generalizations. I'm not saying it's the primary thing that steers them, but it is a factor. I know it for sure. And like I said, when they gave me a shot in my back, they were supposed to give me three times the normal recommended amount. What they did is they gave me three times times three the normal amount. And so basically they gave me twenty seven doses of what they would have given to somebody else won And yeah, the one nurse said that would have killed two people normally. But to me, it was like, well, my heart rate drop, let's monitor that for a minute. And I got up and I was okay, you know, I felt woozy for a minute, and it was really trippy to me to wait id my blood dripped off of the IV they had in my arm. I thought that was really fascinating for a minute, so I guess I was kind of high off of whatever was going on in my brain there as my heart was slowing down. But yeah, but that was it. I was, you know, fine after that. Anyway, we got about sixteen minutes left and we still got Harlan on the line. I'm gonna put Harlan on hold.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I catch you.
Speaker 1: Got Oh sorry, Harlan, Yep, I'll definitely catch you soon. I know you're out in the Texas Panhandle. I wish you luck, safety and strength. Brother, So we probably won't hear from you at the end of the show. Jimmy James is still on the line. There's still time for you if you're hearing us live at about quarter to nine here Eastern time, quarter to no excuse me, quarter to ten pm Eastern time, okay in the US here on a Friday, the sixteenth of August. Okay, so we're still live, and Aaron Franz is coming up at ten pm Eastern with the Age of Transitions, followed by Uncle at eleven pm Eastern. So with the last fifteen minutes or so, B Pete, what do you got on your mind, and if anybody else calls in and we'll get back to Jimmy as well.
Speaker 3: Well, I did want to cover this one story I haven't come across to today, and this is a Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals made a decision on what is something that you know, we never really had to deal with before, but with the age of technology that we're at, and that's geo fence warrants.
Speaker 2: I wasn't quite sure what these were, but yeah, I was in the past.
Speaker 3: I've remembered what these were when they were talking about the January sixth riots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have an idea what a geofence. I'm sorry, I have an idea what a geofence warrant is, but could you give us a really super fast recap of what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this story is carried by Reclaiming the Net doctor Or, which is a good site if you want to go to to read stories about the surveillance.
Speaker 2: And what they're doing to the net. And these guys, you know, they help people when they go to court.
Speaker 1: Reclaim thee Or.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the story is this is category and constitutional. That's how the US Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled about the use of geofence warrants for part of the Constitution, that this type of warrant that enables dragnet style mass surveillance violates the Fourth Amendment. The court found this amendment is meant to protect citizens from reasonable searches or seizures, but said the Court of Appeals, what geofence warrants do is allow for the opposite, general exploratory rummaging. This is geofencing works by essentially treating everyone who happens to be in a geographic area during a given time as a suspect until established otherwise. And this is how it's put into use. You had the riots going on up there at DC. The Feds went to Google and to these phone companies, and they wanted this metadata that you've heard people talk about for years now that get stored. Oh we're not you know, we're not recording specific stuff. It's just the metadata that way they want.
Speaker 2: Here's why.
Speaker 3: What they do is they go and they pull up the data from these phone companies or from Google, and it's all through your cell phone. These things are tracking you everywhere you go unless you take certain precautions to cut certain things off or leave your phone at home, even when they're off a lot of these things will record data. So what they do is they look at a specific area, They look at the phone data, and they get all of the phone numbers that are associated with either web traffic or you know, a lot of these apps like Facebook, you have a check in part of that app that if you're in a certain place, you can say I just checked into the residency in in Bogatah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you voluntarily say hey, I was just at this ice cream shop and boom, yeah, okay exactly.
Speaker 3: So what they do is they start looking at this data and then they start reading out they may have two hundred numbers. They start going through the two hundred and they start checking, Okay, what were you doing there? Where else did they go? What else did they do? Did they make any purchases? Did they do anything that could be considered nefarious or court found that that's too broad of a spectrum to just be able to mass surveil a certain area. It's and here the Electronic Frontier Foundation, a digital rights group, an outspoken critic that often gets involved in these legal cases. They argued against this method of investigation and they welcome the court's decision noting that people should not have to fear having their phone with them in public because that could turn them into a criminal suspect.
Speaker 2: And here's the deal their stance on geofence warrans.
Speaker 3: Camess has deliberated a specific case in the United States versus Smith, and this is revolving around the police in Mississippi in twenty eighteen resorting to obtaining this type of warrant to investigate an armed robbery and assault that took place in a post office. Google, which is who law enforcement agents turned to with these warrants, most of the time obliged turning over data from phones to the police, who then managed to produce two suspects and later they charged these two suspects, says. But even though it was decided not to suppress the evidence because it found the police were acting in good faith while geofencing was still a new phenomenon, the Fifth Circuit Court doesn't think it's even lawful in any way. So one of the problems side of I judge is that the police access the sensitive location data collected during the process of geofencing is highly invasive since it can reveal a lot about a person, including their associations and also lets the police follow them into private spaces, meaning spaces either on the web or private spaces as a particular location. You were at this person's house, so therefore now we can go and dig into that person. It creates this huge net that doesn't mean any of the criteria for normal warrants, and you know, these warrants never specify a particular You have to have probable cause in most cases to get a warrant to go in look at somebody's data.
Speaker 2: In this case, there's no probable cause.
Speaker 3: It's simply being in a certain location at a certain time, and they're saying that that's not sufficient enough to be able to open up a phisient expedition. We'll be able to look at all of these cases where they have used this to January sixth riots, the BLM ryots, the pipe bomb scandal that's going on about January sixth, they tried to use geo fencing. Let's say people investigating that from the outside have tried to get the information of phone data, which is available for Google and varieton if you want to pay for it or you have means of getting it. Suddenly that information was corrupted so you've got all these January six cases where people are now going to be filing appeals based on them using geo fencing to put Grandma Smith in the lobby of the capital at two o'clock when she shouldn't have been there, and then they go arrest for six months later she ends up paying one hundred and three thousand dollars in fines for simply praying in the rotunda the Capitol and leading.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what they're using this information for.
Speaker 3: Now you talk about them, I guess this would be a big attack on Big Brother and the government's ability to go and use this information. Maybe we're starting to see things turned back towards private pection.
Speaker 1: Yeah you wish from this, Yeah, you wish it. Look, because it's so expansive, it's not going to go there. Look, you can't get out of this this mess right now, not with something like this. It's not going to do it. The problem is it goes well beyond okay, normal world, forget about the digital and electronic normal world. Right you need probable cause, yes, and everybody gets stuck on the probable cause issue. Okay, go past it. Imagine that that's all good, and you got probable cause to request that warrant. When you request a warrant, though, generally speaking, as far as I have always understood it, you have to be after a specific thing. So speciificity in what it is you're searching for is the other element. Nobody bothers to mention here. Okay, and that's the thing. Okay, I want to go search Bpeat's house. Okay, fine, you have a specific place. I have a probable cause to believe that Bpet's house has stuff in it from a criminal activity. Okay, fine, what stuff do you want? Hunt? I can't go in there and say, well, look, i'm gonna take his computer because I'm thinking maybe his computer's got some stuff on it. No, I have to say, look, the computer would have data because he used the computer. I would have to say I'm looking for a weapon. Because a weapon was used. I would have to say what kind of weapon it is? Not just do I find a slingshot or a gun or a knife. No, I have to find something that was involved in this crime, which means I need something that does this. I can't just say well, I want his computers and I want to find out if he's got other stuff. In there, like, did he record anything of himself? So I'm going to look at all of his tapes. You know, he's got old school cassette tapes in that house. He still uses them. Don't know how he does it, but he does. So you know what, I want all of his cassette tapes. I can't do that because I don't have a cost.
Speaker 3: It would be like it would be like the cops saying, we have suspected criminal activity going on in this apartment complex at this apartment, but what we want is a warrant to be able to lock down and search the entire ten story, ten apartment.
Speaker 2: Per floor.
Speaker 4: Building.
Speaker 3: So we're basically looking to go into one hundred apartments to search because individuals in this complex know each other and therefore they could be moving materials or money or data that they shouldn't have, So we need to check the whole place out.
Speaker 2: And no lawyer, I mean no judge is going to say, Okay, I'm giving you.
Speaker 3: Free reign to lock down a building and search every apartment in that building.
Speaker 2: And this is even on a grander scale.
Speaker 3: You're talking about thousands of people that were in Washington when this went on. It become that little bit of info of knowing that you were standing at this corner at one o'clock. They can follow you everywhere you go from then on. How once they're aware of your number, you're sunk. And they're doing it now.
Speaker 2: That's why they're why they're sweeping up all the data that they can.
Speaker 1: But they've been doing this message, right, But they've been doing this, and they've been saying it's because look, we had access to the data. They granted it to us, and we have the you know, communication acts here for this and this and this, which allow us access to it all. Okay, it allows you access, but it doesn't mean you have specific access to everything. And here's the other deal. You and I go to Dallas, right, and we're at the you know, we're at the conference in Dallas. We are now around people from all over the country and in fact, all over the world. We are in the presence now of people that came over from the UK. We're there. This other guy came from Canada. Uh, you know, some people came from you know, two blocks away in Texas. Okay. So now, because they decided to track you know, one guy from Oklahoma, he was now in proximity to all of us. So does that mean that they have the ability to track anybody who came in contact with him, Well, yep, it does. If you use this, everybody was at that conference is now eligible to be searched. Pretty much. When you know, a guy might have robbed a gas station in Oklahoma six months ago and then decided to go to the JFK conference. It's got nothing to do with you and me.
Speaker 2: Zero no. I mean.
Speaker 3: Another instance was that let's say we had who was the guy that came over from the UK to speak.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say he and I were talking Johnny Cars and.
Speaker 1: The guy who had tattoos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, let's just say, hey, I'll contact you later. Text me your email address. Yep, so I text him my email address. Okay, everything's fine. Let's say, either in the future or back six months ago, this guy was under surveillance in a faisal warrant because he's a foreigner. Now all of a sudden they see, oh wait a minute, he's trading data with this phone number. Let's look at that phone number and see where it's going and who it's in contact with, and so that one little.
Speaker 2: Thing can open the door.
Speaker 3: Even though the FISA, the FISA warrants are not supposed to allow our CIA to spy on domestic citizens, it still gives them that avenue to get to my data, and from my data behind the scenes, they can track the thousands of people. I mean, if they got a hold of my contact list from people through the work I do.
Speaker 2: I probably have two hundred phone numbers that.
Speaker 3: I may have texted with or called in the past four years, just from different contractors working.
Speaker 2: On my job. So suddenly you can have one number.
Speaker 3: Blossom into thousands of numbers depending on how the person uses their phone, and you just opened up that can of worms for them to go and look at everything.
Speaker 1: Amazing the reach of something like this, right, my old defunct email addres had over six hundred addresses in it that were acquired from nineteen ninety six to twenty sixteen. So you know, what are you gonna do if you got data exchanged with that old email address, which was the Lycos address I had at Boom. It's messed up. There's so many people connected to it anyway, really fast. I'm gonna give Jimmy James the final word on tonight's show, But I just wanted to take sixty seconds to throw this one at you. I was brought up as a person of interest and possibly could have been called to testify in the Malfour Bird Sanctuary incident right years ago because I was in contact on Facebook with a guy trying to get an interview. And it turned out that I was in contact first with the guy who ended up getting shot, you know, Malvoy, that guy Mac whatever his name was there, the guy they called the cowboy, the guy, the tart man anyway, Leevoy, Finnckham okay, anyway, whatever his name was. The point is I was in contact with him and with James what do you call it, Patrick Okay. And so because I was there and in contact with them, they had my number, had my Facebook account, and had all this stuff, and I was entered into evidence as a possible person of interest eligible to be called to testify. I was trying to conduct a radio interview, you know, very simple they could have, you know, and that's I assume somebody figured that out finally, but initially, yeah, there was notices and everything. Anyways, It's just one of those things that happens. And I had nothing to do with that bird sanctuary. The only thing I did is try and tell them, guys, I don't think it's a good idea and you need more media coverage there, which I had said publicly already, But they chose to go with the one guy who you know, wound up giving them all kinds of evidence and somehow got off on a I'm part of the media anyhow. That's a whole other story.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I never understood he got off on that part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he shouldn't have. He was participating in the event, he wasn't just covering it. If you were there with a camera and you know, passively, just then I would say you deserve protection that you're part of the media. You're covering it, even if you're all media whatever. Uh you know you wrote press on the back of your of your jacket. I get it. But once you start participating in those events, you're no longer the objective bystander. So anyways, I say we give the final word to Jimmy James because we're actually all out of time and I want to give aaron to Mike next. So Jimmy, uh, your final shout out for the week. It's all on you. Go ahead, You'll get the final word on this Friday Night O'Kelly effect open mic.
Speaker 2: All at a rip.
Speaker 8: David, there was Jamon Tal spanked Jamonts what I mean? He worked at Fellows with solo and he was dealing with Jack RUPI this is the Dallas and no look up.
Speaker 2: Some pick you and I have a bat.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you too, Jimmy James, and a shout out to you for being a supporter caller. All that shout out to Harlan as well and all of you for listening. B Pete, I thank you for co hosting yet another week of this and I'll just give it to him. Support your local food banks.