Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let chin tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, this is your fifteen minute warning here before you say we played you vote yet Jr. Facebook Page three. Billy Idle tunes this morning to choose from money, money, dancing with myself a cradle of love as determined by your votes, the one with the most. We'll play back at nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: And somebody who votes our way is saying thanks for getting your vote in one time you win a pair of drop Cack murphy Murphy's tickets.
Speaker 2: Easy enough, Right there you go. Jr. Facebook Page. All right, let's begin with this Gisel bunchin Oh Tom's X right, right, she's still at the Costa Rican Horse trainer or whatever. No, no, it's you're talking about Joaquin Valente, the jiu jitsu instructor. They're just friends though, right, Oh yeah, of course. But didn't she pregnant herself? Did you just had their first kid? Just wanted to update shall That's about all we know at this point. Don't don't know the actual birthdate or sex of the baby. H we just do know that it's Giselle's first child with her friend Joaquin Molente.
Speaker 3: They you know, friends with benefits, they entered the friend zone.
Speaker 2: They literally how long did they try to go with that line? And friends? Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Tom had a hobby of his own right away.
Speaker 2: So I don't think Tom's probably going to send any congratulations out during the broadcast on Sunday to you. No, probably not.
Speaker 3: I've been watching more and more people and listening to more people. Have you noticed Tom's actually sliding into his own there.
Speaker 2: He's gotten better, he definitely has. Just Hey, we a lot of us hated Romo on his first season two. I couldn't stand him and then, but he's great now. I look forward to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's it's good to see that Tom. I mean, I know, okay, the guy's going to everything. He's got fifteen super Bowl ready, certainly camera ready. Yeah, we know. But same time, give them credit where credit its days Dune?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Bob, I know you love love watching Family Feud from time to time, right I.
Speaker 3: It's been a while, but yeah, I'm a Feud fan.
Speaker 2: I have the clip of this if you would like to take a look at it, just to see the facial expressions, particularly on Steve Harvey. We had a crazy answer. We sure did. Name of US state that is part of New England.
Speaker 3: Spain, camera, US state that is part of New England, Spain.
Speaker 2: Let's see Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Spain. What was the the rankings that came out this week in education worldwide? The US is fortieth fortieth fortieth. Yeah, I kind of wanted to forget that one, right. You gotta remind me to tell you.
Speaker 3: I've been taking my computer home from work so my schedule will flow better and I can do a lot of the stuff. I'll sit here anyway.
Speaker 2: So I've been doing notes.
Speaker 3: I could just do it at home instead of sitting here and getting conversations and whatever. So I'll see the text line later in the day, which is good because yesterday I was able to send somebody the info they were looking for. But you know, we're pretty much the only ones that run the text line.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't say, I see I can't get through all the text from this morning. But when I show you this, you're gonna laugh. Your asshole two two five six.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's our text line in all seriousness. You can use that any time while we're on the air or we're off the air. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Can you show it to me now, I'm trying to scroll to it. It had to do with the AE news. Oh, the Birmingham concert. Yeah, go ahead and explain that the Birmingham Gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, expressed he wanted to play one final show with his old band Mats in Black Sabbath with the original lineup, and it didn't seem like that was going to be very easy thing to accomplish. But by gosh, July fifth, it is happening. The original Black Sabbath lineup and Ozz You will also do a solo set, and then there's a whole slew other huge hard rock and metal bands it'll be performing, including Metallic and Slayer and Pantera and Anthrax.
Speaker 3: And again, where's this show?
Speaker 2: It is in Birmingham, England.
Speaker 3: I can't find the text right now because I'm scrolling back.
Speaker 2: So you set us all up for this.
Speaker 3: Oh No, I could just tell you what I see on the text line yesterday. It's England. It's Birmingham, England. I guess somebody was on the air and said Birmingham, Alabama. God, that's my guess, because I thought I saw three three to I think it was three five texts something like that of.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I didn't say that because I went into the hole. They are from Birmingham, England, that's where they got to start, and you know.
Speaker 3: You definitely didn't say it was it was after our show.
Speaker 2: Also, considering Ossie and Black Sabbath are at the top of my all time favorite exactly tried to know as much as possible.
Speaker 3: To the point where I know Patlings well enough that I know that you almost might go to that show. Actually I'm being encouraged to do so by my daughter. By your daughter, you're gonna say, by your wife.
Speaker 2: Well, my daughter's very active as far as if you want to see a show, go see the Show's that's her mond change. She's you know, I can't find the text. I'm done. You know you gave us the gist. That's embarrassing. Oh my god. I was like, Spain, so are you gonna go? Are you gonna go? It's a conversation left to have with the wife.
Speaker 3: I guess that's why I was wondering when you said daughter, I was reading text, but it threw me off.
Speaker 2: I was like your daughter.
Speaker 3: And then it was because I was waiting for you know, the boss.
Speaker 2: That's a few thousand bucks minimum.
Speaker 3: Oh and we couldn't even get tickets from here.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm not going. No, I would buy tickets. I last time I saw I think I went up to the bus and slept. Anyway, don't get me started on that day. Come on, let's go. Thirteen tour In Tampa, an Italian doctor has been placed under investigation after giving his cat a cat scan at the hospital he worked in, then performing a life saving operation on the feeline. Yeah, because the cat. The cat jumped off a roof and fell from the roof and uh, doctor, she was between life and death and all I knew to do to save her was to have quick intervention. And I took her to the hospital where I worked.
Speaker 3: I thought they have nine lives, lady. You would think also that a cat scan would fry a cat.
Speaker 2: The doctor he's in really in trouble because it was pointed out that you know, there's actual like real patients, they're humans that may be allergic to cats. Could have made use of the surgical suite and or the cat scan equipment. Yeah, so what's the punishment. It looks like the under investigation. No telling what exactly the punishment will be. I don't know if this is we take your license type of thing, your suspended type of thing. We'll say to follow up on that. I found the texts.
Speaker 4: Cook. Oh my god, Pat's like a cat a cat scan right now, come on.
Speaker 2: Get with me. Leg he to man. I should have hit the Florida Man theme music for this. He was arrested for felony arson after starting two illegal fires in the Ossiola National Forest. His name is Justin Scorcy. Arrested after started the two illegal fires in the forest a lot bigger than a campfire. Forest Service noticed that the smoke and a slow simmering fire and grasses brushing trees. Justin admitted to setting the fires. He claims claims he was conducting controlled burns, which he was permitted to do so being as he's a sovereign citizen. He is a sovereign citizen.
Speaker 3: Flat, Hey, Justin.
Speaker 2: Justin's a idiot, Yeah, judge, he is.
Speaker 3: Did you happen to maybe see all the news coverage of the most devastating fires.
Speaker 2: Ever, you did leave leave the controlled burns to the forest agency. They know how to do these things. And the sovereign citizen thing. Look, as much as some folks would like to think that's an effect, it's not. It's not.
Speaker 3: Text to sovereign citizen ain't gonna last too much longer anyway.
Speaker 2: Talks to text to dispute that coming in three two one are are