Speaker 1: Ontaco on Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R. Are all right, time to crack open idiotology for the week.
Speaker 2: And see what pops up on this Saint Patty's Day. Happy Saint Patrick's Day, everybody. I think it's taken a lot.
Speaker 3: I kind of a lot of people getting hit off guard with it because it's on a Monday, you know, and like you said earlier, because a lot of people did Saint Patty's stuff over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a party to go to yesterday and I just I couldn't pull it off after doing Friday and then Saturday, I was like.
Speaker 2: You know what, I think, I'm just gonna take it easy.
Speaker 1: I figured, since we have somewhat of a high drama situation unfolding to wrap up the Players Championship TPC, with the three whole Aggregate playoff taking place this morning starting at nine between JJ spawn and Rory McElroy, i'd bring in a golf related story for idiotology. Mm hmm. A historic fort in Suffolk County, England has been severely damaged after someone smacked forty golf balls into it. Somebody was driving golf balls, I guess big grassy field outside of this fort, and they were knocking them in the direction of the fort, trying to knock them over the walls and into the courtyard inside, is what the theory is. However, they kept hitting the walls and the windows. Forty of the golf balls failed to make it over the fort's walls, rather smacking into the side and causing varying decrees of damage to the mortar on the outer wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got a pretty horrible golfer. There is what you got.
Speaker 3: We used to and a lot of people that play golf in the area would know this. There was at the Winter Park Pines there was and is and don't do this, people do not do it billboard okay, and I think currently it might have a John Morgan head on it. Right Pat, here is the tea box. Yeah, and it is like a seventh.
Speaker 2: Hole or so Winter pur Fines.
Speaker 3: So here's the tea box, and then right next to it is four thirty six.
Speaker 2: Huh. And right there is that billboard.
Speaker 3: And people in high school out of high school, like when I was in high school, people in when I was in college, and then even you know recently in the last several years, would hit golf balls at it.
Speaker 2: Problem is if you missed that sign.
Speaker 1: Right in the highway in the four thirty six Yeah.
Speaker 2: My god, guess what else one of our billboards was up there. I bet there are a lot of people taking aim of that one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, we were golf one time. Somebody said, holy cow, that's you.
Speaker 2: That was back.
Speaker 1: I will that was back when they used to put up billboards for this radio show.
Speaker 2: Those were the days. Wow, that was nice. It sounded a bitter listen. Just it's just not a financial reality anyboard.
Speaker 3: No, of course for any most radio shues. But the billboard that was up there, I won't even go into it, but you can guess it's one that Uh it was legendary. We had yeah, three boobs, I little bit of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My favorite was the head up your ass. It lasted two days, but then in there two days and there's still one stuck.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're there were for years. There was a couple of our billboards that were up on the turnpike uh in Ostiola County, like headed towards Ehaw Junction that couldn't be touched because there were nests on top eagle nests yet and it was fun. This is in the time when we were fired, and again the billboards were mained up almost the entire time we were fired.
Speaker 3: It was a little behind the scenes baseball as they say. But uh, yeah, so it was the best ever. I remember driving and you had the same experience going on a road trip and calling each other yep, signs are still up, And then Pat went about a year later.
Speaker 2: Still up. I think, I don't know if it's still there.
Speaker 1: Actually those signs got blown down in a hurricane, and there are a new or more modern signs that have been erected since.
Speaker 2: Ah, I gota digital stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, California startup has drawn the attention of the FDA and the Food and Drug Administration isn't happy about their injectable cannabis.
Speaker 2: Oh well, run that by me. We went more time.
Speaker 1: A California startup has drawn the attention of the FDA and the Food and Drug Administration isn't thrilled with this startup's new offering of injectable cannabis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the part that I wanted to do. Run, I mean, not the whole thing, so injectable cannabis.
Speaker 1: It's actually CBD, uh, you know, extracted from cannabis. But the word injectable is the term here that has got the FDA's attentional.
Speaker 2: So people are shooting up cbd.
Speaker 1: That's that's what this company claims is completely safe and effective.
Speaker 3: I could see if you were doing some kind of high faluting barbecue or you shove it. You know that big old, god awful looking injection needle that people use when barbecuing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about, right, Yes, I owned several of them. Yeah, loading up some CBD in there that thing.
Speaker 3: Every time I see my buddies shoot up iraq of ribs and it kind of starts shooting out bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just I'm not really that afraid of needles. That thing's just big. That's a big gauge. It reminds me of the one they stuck in my knee all the time to drain the juices.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's lovely. Remember, injecting anything into your bloodstream comes with risks. Thus, the FDA is like, hey, maybe there should be some testing done on this. Let's see where that goes. Finally, this in California a bit of a mystery, as a murder of crows was apparently murdered. More than one hundred crows were shot to death in the Westchester part of Los Angeles, and the shooter is well a mystery at this point.
Speaker 3: For those that didn't hear a murder of crows as a flock, kind of like a flock of seagulls.
Speaker 2: To play this audio here, but you'd be a little more insight on this. But is it on that pot or one of these over here? No, I was having an issue with this earlier. Let me see if this is gonna work again here. Yeah, he does to suck. You're good. You have one more whorl here.
Speaker 4: I think the whole block in neighborhood is feeling pretty freaked out about it. You know, it's crows, but how long until it escalates to pets and children or maybe the rest of us, or perhaps a bullet ricochets off of something. Sometimes you hear up it goes over your head. I was out here with the neighbor the other day. She was walking her dog and she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't Yeah, this has happened multiple times now.
Speaker 4: Act because she heard the noise come from above. We had an easter ecun out here, lost easter with all the kids on the block and it was just a rampage. There were fourteen fifteen birds. They were falling everywhere, the kids were screaming. We rushed everybody inside.
Speaker 1: You've got what we have is a crow vigilante here, Taco Bob Roman, Los Angeles killing crows.
Speaker 2: This guy would love it in Florida with the seagulls.
Speaker 3: I mean, think about it, and I think that most people that's what they should have a hunting season on, not black bear seagulls.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think most people here.
Speaker 3: Would be white happy if you wipe them out. What do they do?
Speaker 2: I know? And people say, you know what?
Speaker 3: They call them rat with wings and there's all these different names, but seagull.
Speaker 2: The garbage jump wouldn't be the same without seagulls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what, There's plenty of eagles out there and vultures.
Speaker 1: I'm sure seagulls do serve a very valid reason in the ecosystem. Yeah, and I'm sure we're about to find out down the road. It's gonna be oh my god. Seagulls the whole time were good.
Speaker 3: They were beneficial for the anacondas because they ate them.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. Then we don't want unless you got buns hun Sorry, we'll let your.
Speaker 1: Taking on demand.
Speaker 3: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime, anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R