Speaker 1: Commander Buzz Corey's search for Prince Baccarati is interrupted when Captain Hackett, an old space miner, faces trouble at the space miner's outfitting and supply company on Saturn's sixth moon. This is Space Patrol, episode eighty four. Captain Hackett's Planetoid first heard over ABC on May eighth, nineteen fifty four. Ed Kemmer appears as Commander Corey, with Lynn Osborne.
Speaker 2: As Cadet Happy.
Speaker 1: In a script by Leu Houston, Hackett's newly discovered planetoid and its wolfinite Ore have attracted Baccarati's attention. Corey and Happy move to protect the miner as the search continues. And now we return to the original broadcast.
Speaker 3: Vice Tex send weak texts the Bite, Sia cereals and the red of white teckerboard packages present Space Football, high Adventure and the wild task fature of space Visions of daring in the name of Interpanetary Adjustice travel into the future with one for Commander and teeth of the Space Football. In today's transcribed Spacebootfall Adventure, buzzn't happier in their space suits, examining some mining equipment on a small panetoid, bunch of things.
Speaker 4: Old Captain Hackett distance and to abandon his well.
Speaker 5: You warned him to have his machinery and explosives here.
Speaker 4: They'll have to be destroyed. Commander, it's our ship. I can must have seen the board? Does he think? I don't getty? All we have to do is space phone signer. Listen. What's that, sir? Sounds like a warning pulsation, a destimator control? Where's it coming from?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: That's back of explosives. I can't trying to boss up.
Speaker 3: We'll return in just the moment with today's exciting space pootfall adventure. Captain hacketts PNA toys Rockets away, Captain, Here it comes smoking rockets.
Speaker 2: This pocket sized cosmic rocket launcher sure is terrific.
Speaker 7: A rocket with a miniature snap on scout car real neat no wonder.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants one.
Speaker 3: Drive half of space potrollers. Wait till you try out your own swell cosmic rocket launcher. Lots of fun, punny of action.
Speaker 4: Just press the trigger.
Speaker 7: And womb watch it zoom down that nylon forrd WAM, hit the target and bang down goes the scout car.
Speaker 3: Right, you bat it yourself from the trigger that stainless steel lunching gun. It travels down thirty three feet of special nylon cord.
Speaker 7: Send it on long trips or short hops. Launch it solo or with one of your pouls.
Speaker 6: Launch it over and over and over the rocket and then snap on.
Speaker 3: Double decked scout car are specially constructed of slick, durable pastic, weatherproof and shatterproof plastic and keen looking colors red and yellow.
Speaker 7: Okay, Captain, tell the space patrollers how they can get a cosmic rocket launcher.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, that's an.
Speaker 6: Order, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Just send the rice checks or we checked box spot or send a special premium panel to the side of an Esley's quick can or the lid, together with your name and address and twenty five cents in coin thro Space Patrol.
Speaker 6: Bot six eight six Saint.
Speaker 3: Louis, Missouri. Don't forget your twenty five cents. That's Space Patrol Bot six eight six, Saint Louis, Missouri. This are for good only in the USA and may be withdrawn at any time. Rocket Away Space Patrollers send for yours today and now today's space portfol adventure Captain Hackett's Panatoi the Space Patrol under the direction of Commander Corey continues the unrelenting search for Prince Baccarati.
Speaker 6: Of the time being, however.
Speaker 3: The evil Prince seems to have suspended his criminal operations. Right now on Saturn sixth Moon, the Space Miners Outfitting and Supply Company is having its own special problem.
Speaker 6: For Captain Hackett is in camp.
Speaker 3: It is the bad fortune of Wilbert Jenkins's assistant manager to be on.
Speaker 6: Duty alone in the supply center. The old space miner storms in.
Speaker 8: There's my list, Jenkins, all idea, how soon can you fill that order and get supplies from the ship. I'm very sorry, Captain Hackett, but we simply can't extend anymore.
Speaker 2: Hancans, you're an idiot.
Speaker 8: What would you say when I told you I'll be back in ninety days with one.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand credits with a malipum Well, molib, I'm glad everything all over a sateurite.
Speaker 8: See, I've located some good from Argy with a high content of maligany. In a few months, I can make enough to retire. Oh that's the story. I've been busy stosurists. I'm very sorry, Captain Hacket. It's a man of policy no more credit. All right, Jenkins, you'll be sorry. Give me mildist.
Speaker 3: Because Captain Hackett angrily strides out of the space miner supply, two men follow him.
Speaker 6: At discreet distance. At the spaceport, the.
Speaker 3: Minor Tromp's caught a battered spaceship with the two men strolling after him.
Speaker 2: Better be recognized you.
Speaker 9: We've been on statue numbered six for three days and no one has recognized me.
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 9: No one is going to suspect King's bucket. I be a boy doing around a remote mining supply tender.
Speaker 6: Just let me do the talking.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, yes, excuse me.
Speaker 6: You're Captain Hackett, aren't you?
Speaker 2: That's right?
Speaker 4: What why?
Speaker 9: I'm Paul boards That and this is my partner, John Paton.
Speaker 6: We're in the investment business and Jupiter. Perhaps you heard of.
Speaker 4: Me or that?
Speaker 2: Nope, never did. I couldn't help overhearing.
Speaker 9: I thought perhaps you and I might workout something together.
Speaker 6: Well, the name of that does.
Speaker 9: If you're sure you can bring back a payload, I might finance you. State you to supply in equipment and for what was ready to the profits?
Speaker 6: What do you expect to make on your first state?
Speaker 8: Your powers and every would you give me a quarters of back?
Speaker 2: That's fair enough, mister Boor's act. How much will you need.
Speaker 6: To lock up your ship and settle your account to dispply content algether forty five?
Speaker 9: As all right, Captain, here are five one thousand credit notes. Go back to the center and get what you need pay mister Boor's act.
Speaker 2: Will Jenkins says this.
Speaker 9: Oh, just a minute, Captain, I'd prefer that no one else knew that I am backing you.
Speaker 8: I know what you need every dead on the sixth moon and be after you for a hand off it now. Don't worry, mister Bar's act. I am good at keeping secret. You have to be in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what next?
Speaker 9: When he gladsag we tailed him in another ship, We'll find out whether he gets that Wolf and I wore. An accident will happen to Captain Hackett, and I'll have to seek it all to myself.
Speaker 6: Far off the.
Speaker 3: Regular's face lanes, the Terra five roars along in the sweeping vector over the satron Orba buzzn't happy intently watched the viewscope screens, the scanning beams, cloth, the blackness around me.
Speaker 6: I think I got it.
Speaker 4: Sir, Yep, it's an asteroid and a.
Speaker 8: Bigness echect the space coord that's happened, Yes, sir, the baby we're after looking at close inspection. Might even be worth spending some lab chips out to make tests. Yes, if it might bother to make tests. If it's going to be blown up, the.
Speaker 2: Experts might be able to tell where it originally came from.
Speaker 10: Some of the nepting astronomers that it might not be a part of our solar system, may be a wanderer from another system.
Speaker 2: I've got put in the gravity field of our suite. It was thrown off find other system.
Speaker 6: Our scientists went the center.
Speaker 2: Whatever, of course, kicked that planetoid in our duration.
Speaker 6: Some must have given it a terrific wound of tap for the screen.
Speaker 8: If the ship is landing on that asternoim, maybe the lab ship is ahead of it. It's not a lab ship, man, It's like a small cargo ship. What's a cargo ship landing the air for must be a tramp ship. In trouble, I increase our velocity half to try to contact them.
Speaker 2: By space of pone.
Speaker 3: Repeated calls by half of these failed to bring any response from the ship.
Speaker 6: Landed on the tiny planetoid. Moments later, the.
Speaker 3: Terrified settles down on a mysterious massive.
Speaker 2: Metal and rock close to the small chocoy de matter. Look, somebody's coming toward us.
Speaker 6: Well, I'd have known it. What do you mean, sir?
Speaker 2: I recognize that ship now.
Speaker 10: It belongs to Captain Hackett, who's been prospecting for years in the asteroid. Though if anybody would find this off seat chunk of rock.
Speaker 8: Captain Hackett to be the man. Oh a space mining turn the space compete.
Speaker 2: Then a cooreyboard Terrified calling Captain Hackett.
Speaker 6: Do you read me? Captain?
Speaker 2: Yes, Commander, I'll reach you. I tried to contact your ship having trouble. I'll show you landed and.
Speaker 5: A man works digging up the space patuwel bargin and what's wrong?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 8: Better come aboard, Captain and I'll explain Choreos. His sounds still he likes you or the state, but throw leader. That's his general attitude towards everybody. But there's a warning light, sir, it's an airline.
Speaker 6: Open the.
Speaker 2: Welcome aboard, Captain, Captain Hackett. This is to that happy How do you do Kathy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I asked what you're.
Speaker 8: Doing in this planetoid campan doing a little prospection and I got a right to this is my planet Joy by right of discovery already.
Speaker 2: File mcclaimed. The papers are in the ship now, anything wrong with that? No, nothing's wrong, but it might be dangerous to stay here.
Speaker 6: And what do you mean days, captain?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, but this planetoid is going to be blown up at the cosmic bomb blown up?
Speaker 8: What for positive eccentric orbit? In a few days, it will cross the orbits of the inner planets. Oh what, it won't be a menace to space travel.
Speaker 6: That's where we disagree.
Speaker 3: Come from.
Speaker 10: It'll pass close to the Sun that the mendous gravity pool will heirl it into.
Speaker 6: A new orbit.
Speaker 10: It's an unstable order. It will be a menace artifical satellite circain emerge to the Earth.
Speaker 8: Terror and Venus were telling how much damage it'll do before it finally spirals into the Sun.
Speaker 2: I won't have it.
Speaker 8: This is the biggest strike ever made in my life. Now you say you're gonna have blasted with that cosmic bodstriank with kind of a spinner Wolfie richest or ever saw Whire's millions of credits worth of lived in them right under this ship, Captain, I'll have a labship come here and make some tests.
Speaker 10: There is valuable ore here. You can put an acclaim to the government for a reasonable amount.
Speaker 8: Reasonable amount, well, fifty million credits will be a reasonable amount, Captain, with your present equipment, could you get fifty million credits worth of war out of here before the planetoid crashes into the sun, say in the ten days where.
Speaker 10: No, of course not so what we bomb the planet tod or not, it'll be destroyed. To keep that in mind, so you'll get a fair indendity.
Speaker 8: If you fuck wow that word that there's a labship on Saturn moon of the sixth, I can have it out here for tests. And if you want sat six, why that's our's thinking. Maybe I could fire a play on chaptainship.
Speaker 10: Fine, Now, for your own safety, Captain, I suggest you stay clear of this planetot until you hear from me.
Speaker 2: I'll stop off of Saturn six and make arrangements for the orchests.
Speaker 6: Later.
Speaker 2: In a small room at a small space hotel.
Speaker 3: On Saturn Stace, Captain Hackett explained, with recent turn of events to his back, and he knows as mister Borza. It actually is Prince Baccarati. Bacarate's accomplished. John Feltcamp squirms uncomfortably at the news. Facarate alias Borzoc seems unperturbed.
Speaker 9: Captain, didn't it occur to you that you are being taken advantagy?
Speaker 2: Cheetu? What are you meaning?
Speaker 6: How do you know this planet way that goes titled into the sun? And did the score?
Speaker 2: Why? Corey said the.
Speaker 9: Now suppose the government hazy a few thousand credits and then proceed to mind them mineral themselves, and suppose the planet wave doesn't.
Speaker 6: Drive this done, you will have given them away your thirteen oh oh always requested?
Speaker 2: Is being honest?
Speaker 9: Every man has his prize, Captain me, and in this case millions are involved.
Speaker 2: Wait, Corey didn't know the way valuable? Are you sure he didn't?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 9: Isn't that strength before he was suddenly so anxious to have you filed for damages?
Speaker 2: Yea, he went out of the way later. Well, don't know that in.
Speaker 9: Hacket, where is your famous shrewdness? Your knowledge of man? Why I heard that nobody could put anything over the intendant.
Speaker 8: Captain Hacket over He's gonna put anything with from mean especially there's Space Pootpole.
Speaker 2: I'll fetch them.
Speaker 8: I won't shine anything, and what more, I'll take care of Corey.
Speaker 2: Gee you later, gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Oh wow, that's been really mad. But how's that gonna help us? You know, Corey wouldn't life.
Speaker 2: Space Popole really will blow up that kind of place.
Speaker 6: Its good, we'll lose that unvaluable that will soon be the port a delegate.
Speaker 9: Captain Hacket, be serious, you'll go all over the sky tender making threats against commended court.
Speaker 2: That he won't carry him out. He's just a big bag of wins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I suppose something does happen to Corey. Who do you think will be blamed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're a ging.
Speaker 6: There's a spaceport on Saturn six with.
Speaker 3: A small building reserved for Space Pootpole personnel. After arranging for a lab ship test, the Captain Hacke's planatoid buzzn't happy to say good night.
Speaker 6: In the corridor, and Buzz goes to his room.
Speaker 3: As he turns on the light, a man wearing a mask points a paralyzer ray gun at him.
Speaker 8: Hold the cory, I would now, it's just totally commanded. There's nothing you can do except looking.
Speaker 2: You know what this says? The gas over the well peta methonite gas under pressure.
Speaker 8: Us, the mining operation and his place. He didn't know that before. Your will in a moment put the cylinder on the floor.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, the gas works fast. Good bye, Commander. We'll return to space poot pole in to for a moment.
Speaker 11: Wow, Captain, two fells, I can't grad sure what's tling that time?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's space pootoler used all thirty three feet of lunch.
Speaker 6: Hey, let's make this trip a short one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all check, Here goes.
Speaker 11: The seat, Captain, and a wreck hit.
Speaker 3: Yes, a directed every time, Space poot coroller. Hey do you want to launch it solo for a while?
Speaker 4: You jack?
Speaker 3: Yah, You can have the same kind of meat fun my poll and I are having right now with a cosmic rocket launcher like ours now. The rocket is six inches long with a snap on double decked scout car specially constructive of shatterproof that and yellow plastic.
Speaker 6: You rig it on a braakeproof nylon cord and.
Speaker 3: You get thirty three feet of it for long crips or short hops. You launch it by pressing the trigger on a stainless steel lunching gun down that cord, which is.
Speaker 2: A lightning tatt speed hits its tucket at.
Speaker 3: Automatic feet relations a stud car and say there's a secret place in the scout car for secret messages.
Speaker 11: Speak the door. Here's the message I've gotten my Scout corse all of you from Commander Chord. See it tune Captain two Joll we.
Speaker 3: Get a super keen cosmic rocket launcher of your own.
Speaker 6: Just sayd the rice checks or wheat checks box top, or.
Speaker 3: Send a special premium panel from the side of a Nestley's Create can or the lid together with your name and address and twenty five cents in coin to Space Patrol Hot six eight six Saint Lois Mazouri.
Speaker 6: Don't forget you twenty five cents.
Speaker 3: That's Space Patrol Hot six eight six Saint Lois.
Speaker 6: Margouri, and I'll back of our Space Patrol adventure.
Speaker 3: Captain Hackett's planetoid Prince Bacarati has contrived a way to dispose of Commander Corey, so the blame will be placed on Captain Hackett.
Speaker 6: Baccaradi's accomplished John Telcamp rendered Commander Corey helpless with a paralyzer.
Speaker 3: Ray gun, then opened the valve of a container of poisonous gas used in mining operations. Unaware of apparel, buzzes in Happy sits on his bunk in his room down the hall, reading a microfilm book. Suddenly, he cuts off the projector and walks down the hall to the commander's door.
Speaker 2: Smoking rockets come out of what happened? I guess it's poison Happy to get you out in the hall the paralyzer ry.
Speaker 8: Huh oh, yeah, that's better.
Speaker 6: You got here just in time. I forgot what time you wanted me to report in the morning.
Speaker 2: I just came down to find out. Yeah, this is the one time I'm grateful for your lapse of.
Speaker 8: Men you sent here. You didn't Americ come down. He's wearing mining cold you o mask? I build me now how I can stand upon?
Speaker 6: Yes, what kind of gas was there?
Speaker 8: There's nothing to Miners used it to test for certain heros, and the gas and the earth partly.
Speaker 6: Dissipated by mind.
Speaker 10: If you get the cylinder out of the room, they'll take it over to the supply center and see if they can trace the serial number.
Speaker 2: Yes, Commander, that cylinder was brought here at this store.
Speaker 8: Here's the car you see here's the serial number, the date of purchaser, and the name of the purchaser.
Speaker 6: Fine, who bought the cylinder?
Speaker 8: Oh, Captain Hackett, Captain Hackett. Oh, Hackett seems to be getting careless with the surprise. Oh, come on happy, let's get back to a quarter. Thanks, mister Jenkins. Anytime, commander.
Speaker 2: Commander Hackett must be crazy to do what he did.
Speaker 8: Wasn't Hackett hacking? Sure I would recognize Hackett's voice, You, Mandy. When the last saw Hackett, you and he were almost pals. Why did he change Let's house?
Speaker 2: Hacket? He's probably headed bard his penetoid. Sure, the ship's not ready. The maintenance crew will be working on it for another three hours.
Speaker 6: Go check out in a small lunar job. How Camp, you told me you finished Correy and now you tell me he's a lie.
Speaker 4: Luck.
Speaker 8: I don't know what happened, Na, something went wrong for the clipt went in the store a while ago carrying the gas.
Speaker 6: Com found it.
Speaker 2: I'll bet that that rescued him.
Speaker 6: Where's that old pool, Captain Hackett?
Speaker 8: I think he's classed off for his planetary We've got to get him before Putty has a chance to talk to him. But Hackett doesn't know. We try to do away with Cory, of course not. But suppose Cory looked at that the Jack Hackett story, you'll recognize him exactly. Oh, he's still on Moon six cruise working on a ship.
Speaker 6: Of course. Come on, we'll get to the spaceport.
Speaker 2: But we've got to make sure Corey never finds Hacket alive.
Speaker 8: Hey, h yeah, and that's Haacket planets man, are you sure that's the one.
Speaker 2: Of course I told you I lo okated when I failed Hacket the other day.
Speaker 8: Let's have procedure and take him aboard and then dispose him later. Now the space portrope would find his ship and wonder what became of him.
Speaker 2: We'll finish him right there on the planet.
Speaker 6: Ry.
Speaker 2: That's worse.
Speaker 9: Don't know what happened to him, man, We'll make it look like an accident. Hackett must have exploded in his ship, or Ryan's taking everyone on. Captain takes no, he's white, Tom angry. How natural to assume the captain got callous?
Speaker 2: Now your thought that'll solve everything.
Speaker 8: Take Amander, Suppose Hackett isn't just a hot headed guy who popped up.
Speaker 2: Suppose that fellow in the mask was a foul of hackets.
Speaker 6: The possibility have to soon know elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Prince Bakabadi's face cruiser lands on Hackett's planetoid, near the miner's cargo ship. After a belief space upone conversation, Captain Hackett enters the airlock, opens his helmet face piece, and.
Speaker 6: Glares at the men in the ship.
Speaker 2: How did you find this planetoid? Moore's action.
Speaker 9: You can't expect to keep the secret indefinitely, Captain, After all, the space.
Speaker 2: Beflow knows about h that's right, why did you come here?
Speaker 8: I've made up my mind to work my claim until i'm poorce off.
Speaker 2: I'll make an issue of it. You men back me, so it's only fair warning. In case you don't want to get involved with a space to.
Speaker 6: Board, you can work it's claimed by yourself.
Speaker 2: Sure, I got machinery and explosives.
Speaker 6: It works.
Speaker 8: You tend to use explosively, I'll probably have to. I've got electronic detonated mister Borzage. I can set him on the charge, walk away a few hundred yards, press a switch and.
Speaker 2: Boot very into this thing.
Speaker 8: I'd like to see this equipment, portable control mechanisms and the ship.
Speaker 2: The rest of the stuff's down there in that crater, like.
Speaker 8: Depression of all the heavy equipment is ye, look look at the usual ship.
Speaker 6: It's coming right toward us.
Speaker 2: I'll let him calm. I'm staying right here. Hey, wait a minute, well, camp what did you call him? Your highness? Ways, captain?
Speaker 9: You get called me by my right foot title, and Prince Baccarati a right crook, I thought your facial.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you were lying about Corey.
Speaker 9: Yes, captain, but it's too late to do anything about it or get him him.
Speaker 2: It's better blast off quickly.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, we still have time to carry out our plans. How can close Hacket space down it and carry him down into the crater below the mining equipment and get the detonator control out of Hacket ship. You can hide behind those rocks over there and our best thoughts.
Speaker 2: And wait a minute, you mean you're leaving me here just for.
Speaker 6: A short time.
Speaker 9: If that ship lands and someone gets out to investigate, you blow out the closing and I'll come back and get you.
Speaker 2: How can I be sure?
Speaker 9: Well, even if I don't, you still have Hacket Ship for a getaway, or even the ship that's now on its way.
Speaker 2: I still don't like it. I've taken all the rest.
Speaker 6: That's the way it's going to be. Now, get Hacked out of here.
Speaker 2: I want to bless talk before that other ship sees me.
Speaker 3: While the time Commander Corey lands with small lunarship on the planetoid Vince balk About, his cruiser was a tiny speck, almost invisible in the black foid space. When Hacket fails Lancer, there's space of phone call buzz, I'm happy, get out of their ship, and then there's space suits make their way across the rough, rocky surface towards the stack that supplies and mining equipment.
Speaker 4: Just like Hacking to hide out. Maybe he's down the crater setting up building equipment matters our ship. Somebody sneak aboard and plast it off. Captain Hacket, what does he think that what we have to do is space of home Saturday. Hey, we can take a actory and his own ship. It would be faster anyway.
Speaker 5: Listen, what's that tru sounds like a warning pulsation from a death vator throw and he control where's it coming from? Right from that stack of explosives. I can't trying to close up. I removed from our ship. Yes, he must have had a portable ring. He would make it out of this crater. You'll ever make it to stay here. I'm gonna try to reach that death vator.
Speaker 8: What how with the explosives, I can break that full second?
Speaker 4: You look, eat the switch. I hope this is the right one. Keep down kind of the signal stop?
Speaker 5: If nothing happened that five seconds were safe?
Speaker 4: One? Who? Three?
Speaker 6: Or well?
Speaker 12: I as we'll get up. We made it, yes, hate to know by how many millions of a second? Well you're taking this calmly? Well, I figured you knew what you were doing. And now the command to look somebody come out of the Corean won happen?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 4: If that was Hacket they blasted up in our ship, well, then who's this? They can't recognize that space suit happened? Uh huh, this is Captain Hackett. It is people then who tried to blow us up? Who blasted off in our ship? Somebody who wanted us and Captain Hacket out of the way. Okay. Cloning Pritz Bacarati o camp colonic. Pritt Bacarati got after you're a space of ponia food. I'm coming back but something went block and what with that explosion? Tory is still alive? BACARAATEI am me. I mean one of those slow lunar type ships come back picking up for your ship, highness, come back. I have no time for bumblers.
Speaker 1: Fakara ya frit Bacardi gudes healthy?
Speaker 4: How can we still be alive? We'll get them aboard a ship and blast off half of that lunar job.
Speaker 2: What if you are now kemp him all right, commander, why we're aboard my shift?
Speaker 6: That's right?
Speaker 2: Mander, I oh you are a power.
Speaker 4: I was a fool Mander.
Speaker 2: There's a lunar type ship retaining past self Camp Belham, that's Baccarate's partner there. You lie to me, Commander, I know, watch out for Baccarate' is a slick one. Unfortunately Baccarati isn't in the ship.
Speaker 6: Just got cell Camp to deal with.
Speaker 2: Turn the spaper.
Speaker 8: Content Bena Corey the felt camp before lunar type chiff s six eight seven. Corey to fell Camp. It got you in a use scope and we're gaining on your pass. What your decision? I'm waiting, pel Camp, well, camp man of coin, I'm giving up Buck What about PACARAATEI where's the head of I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's the truth. I know.
Speaker 6: I tell you.
Speaker 4: Come across me.
Speaker 2: Dan By, who bought the ship? Tell camp Corey out rander.
Speaker 8: I oh you and did that planning. He saved me from Fakarati and his pal. All along you were trying to help me. I went around saying it was live. I get a captain you to receive, that's all sure, And you were worried about losing that planetary.
Speaker 13: That's why something that important would upset anybody. Oh well, maybe it's all for the dash. How you stand with the fellows that structed rich people would point to him and say they're sure and so king of uranium. Look, that's the king of cobalt. That's what I thought I wanted.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but how many people can say, there goes Hacket, the king of the Miliban manimitum, no.
Speaker 2: Happy, it's malitivum, mobil mobila. There you see, I told you nobody could say molibdinum.
Speaker 6: I say it.
Speaker 3: In just a moment of previewl expected sutting space foot Pull Adventure Hought to you by Nesley is Quick for the greatest tasting Chocolate milk and those famous Nestley's Chocolate bar.
Speaker 6: High space.
Speaker 11: To tourers, this is Tony Sides and I'm telling you the new Cosmic rocket launcher is sensational. Here's what you're getting there, a breakthrough pastest rocket and scout car.
Speaker 4: Twenty three feet is puck nylon four and a stainless.
Speaker 11: Steel trigger fire written Wham, the rocket shoots to its target and automatically leases this spout car in midair.
Speaker 6: Fast. Wow.
Speaker 11: The only thing faster is the way Neslie's feet disappears. Honest clip makes milk so chocolately, so delicious, just like Nephleie's Chocolate barn. You want it all the time to make the best chocolate milk in the universe, and get that Cosmic rocket launcher.
Speaker 4: Just do this.
Speaker 11: Ask your mom to buy the brown and yellow can of Neshlie's Grip since in the premium panel from the label or lived in the Nestles can, or rice checks or wheat checks box stop together with your name and address and twenty five cents in coin to Space Patrol box six eight six, Saint Louis, Missouri. That Space Patrol box six eight six, Saint Louis, Missouri, and Purry.
Speaker 6: Now a pray view up next week.
Speaker 3: Six Sitting Space Footfall Adventure Wasn't Happy Wounded in the fight with two of Baccarate's engines, A collapsed before the.
Speaker 6: Open door of a huge space ship hanger on the Palatinus.
Speaker 2: Storm's getting worse, Commander. You can call inside that the hangar and close the door.
Speaker 4: We'll be safe.
Speaker 2: Just I can hardly bring in a minute. We'll have a thick eighty ton door between us and the wind.
Speaker 4: Keep going, a few more feet.
Speaker 9: Come on the hanger to musing, move fast that night, hurry the right.
Speaker 2: Under the door.
Speaker 6: If the kitness were pitty, these shudder join us next week. Papa Pulling Story The Capture of the Red Falcon.
Speaker 3: Facebook Cold created by Mike Motors, starring d Camera's Commander Corey and Lena's Barnis To That Happy, was written by Luke Houston for Houston, directed by Larry Robertson executive producer Mike Deverett. Other players were Blo Kovacs, Norman Jelly, Ken Mayer and Tony side.
Speaker 6: Tick two fell speaking.
Speaker 3: Now, don't forget the Tune in next Saturday and every Saturday for Daring and Cutting Adventure on Space put Pool. Facebootfall was bought to you today by Rice Checks and the Fleet.
Speaker 6: Check the bite size serials in the red and white checkerboard packages.
Speaker 3: Be sure to see another exciting Facebootfall story on your local ABC television station.
Speaker 6: Consult your newspaper for time and channel.
Speaker 3: This program is broadcast where Romforces overseas through the worldwide facilities of the Armed Forces Radio Service.
Speaker 6: Facebookfrole came to you. Transcribe Palm, Hollywood. This is ABC Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Our visit with Space Patrol concludes with Captain Hackett's Planetoid until our next stop at the radio dial Good evening. Follow Old Time Sci Fi Radio for more classic science fiction broadcasts.