Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. I had a woman tell me she was in the Gate program, and she said that she came home one day after school completely traumatized, but she couldn't tell her mom what she was traumatized bot She didn't know, but her mom thought that she had been sexually traumatized. She was like twelve years old, And I kept her out of school for two weeks and then started attending school with her because she was too terrorized to go back to school. She did not want to go back, and eventually she did go back and the trauma subsided. But you got to wonder what happened to her, right? I mean, if we know that trauma can make you more psychic, and we do know that now, would they have the moral fiber to not do that? I don't think shot.
Speaker 2: I don't think any of these people are moral. They don't care at all. They just want to They want to work on and do what's best for them so that they.
Speaker 1: Can get to their bottom line.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really what it is. And they don't care how many people that they hurt in the process, and that's inevitable. I mean, if you just look back at the last fifty to sixty years, I mean you can see that it's all right in front of our faces, that these people do not care about us and who they harm and who they hurt and who they traumatize. Now we just have traumatization on mass scales, and now they just do it to everybody all at the exact same time instead of you know, an individual process. But yes, trauma does tend to unlock these abilities. I mean we kind of, you know, postulated that in our film before this, which was a clockwork shining in Cubric's Odyssey three, where we essentially the doctor within the movie, the shining is telling Wendy in the apartment that you know this has to do with him being injured and him being traumatized, that he's started having these psychic visions. They've known this for a really long time. And Ravens Craig started by doctor Hugh and Cameron in Canada. That was his process, right, you drug them, you traumatize them, you psychically drive them. Then well he did this thing before the psychic driving called deep patterning, which was a part of the traumatization in there, and then you psychically drive them, so then you can implant thoughts and ideas and beliefs directly into their head and make them believe something that may or may not have happened, or make them not believe something that did happen. It works both ways. And that's what it seems like that is going on within these gay programs, right They're forced to be taking a strange substance. The pink drink that everyone talks about. To me, that seems like it's some kind of drug. Now, what kind of drug we don't really know. Could be some sort of hallucinogenic drug. It could be something that gets you more relaxed, It could be a sedative whatever. And then they take them in and they give them this hearing test, and the hearing tests are essentially a biofeedback type monro Institute gets you outside of your body type thing. And then what do we equate to getting outside of your body? Getting outside of your body is equating you to unlocking your psychic abilities. So when you lay all this stuff out and you know all this is very real. That's what the Monroe Institute Gateway tapes were to do, was to induce an out of body experiment, and that's why the CIA got so interested in the Monroe Institute. The THEIA literally send army soldiers to the Monroe Institute to study under Robert Monroe to see if getting outside of your body can essentially help. And a lot of the earlier remote viewers like Ingo Swan would talk about how being outside of your body is really the most advanced form of remote viewing. So astral projection is the most advanced form of remote viewing because you're actually there.
Speaker 1: You actually what they're teaching them. They're teaching them how to go out of their body, how to astrally project, how to become a remote viewer, how to spy on your neighbors, how to spy on your corporation that you're working for, how to be in meeting that you're not invited to because you're remote viewed them. That's what they're doing. And then that's all fed back to some kind of profiling mechanism a I've probably driven now, but before that just computer driven, and then profiles are creating on not just the people that are in the program, but people that are around them. So because they're they're and then the successful ones get to be at the top of the entertainment and the politics and the corporate world, and then the ones that don't comply end up probably vetinol, addicts or something something to lower their psychic ability. You know, there's a movie I highly recommend it. It's called The Fury Who was directed by Brian de Palma, and it's about two young people who will the beginning of the movie, a psychic guy is walking around Chicago trying to identify people who are psychic, right, and he identifies as one woman is being psychic, and then she gets taken into a program where they give the cards. All the psychic stuff goes on, and it's a precursor to all of this. It must have been made by somebody in the CIA or something, because I don't know how that movie got everything so right, But it was even back then, in nineteen seventy eight, there were special schools that were taken in psychic kids by the government. The government was doing it. Sean Cassabetti's is the government agent in the movie who's running the program looking for psychic kids. And so this has been around a long time. That movie is almost fifty years old and so it's not something that is new, but it is something that has not been talked about in a way that is real because that movie is a fiction. So now we know that they have had these programs, and then it raises the question like, are all our leaders in all these fields? Are they all a direct result of the Gate program? I mean, I think the answer is yeah.
Speaker 2: I think so too. And it seems like that they just put out a bunch of front people, like the military will develop a technology, then they'll give that technology to the public. But the only way to give it to the public is to create a front person for the public facing version of the military project. So then they make it look like that the public front facing person that developed this all this stuff is the one that created it, when they really weren't. They were just given They were just given the technology and was like, here, we want to bring this out to the public. We don't know how to bring this out to the public because this is a military created operation. Here we'll give this to you. You go out and say that you created this whole thing. And then I mean, I one hundred percent believe that with Mark Zuckerberg, one hundred percent believe the Facebook was a some sort of operation that was just given to Mark Zuckerberg, and then he's a front facing person of that company and he pretends to run it, run it when he's not really the one doing anything.
Speaker 1: He never ate it, And the real insult is, like Zucky, He's got to give a lot of that money back to the people that gave him that technology. He doesn't get away with that for free. He doesn't get to make hundreds of millions billions of dollars. That's how it works. I have a friend whose dad was in the Navy for like twenty five years. He retired, but when he retired, he started inventing. He wasn't an engineer or anything, but somehow he started inventing all this navigational equipment for the Navy and for private people have ships and everything. And he's literally made like within five years of retiring from the Navy, he was a billionaire. And I knew his daughter. She used to tell me I'm going to make a hundred million dollars when my dad dies. I was like, wow, I'm going to follow this one. So I kept following it, and then finally her dad died, and about a year later I saw her after her dad died, and I said, so, how much money did you get? And she didn't have a really sour look on her face. I said, wait a minute, did you get your hundred million dollars that you were going to get from your dad's great inventions? And she looks down. He goes, well, oh, I got a couple hundred thousand so far. I'm like what. And still to this day, ten years since he died, she's only gotten like under a million dollars, right, and all of his money's gone, It's gone. I asked her where is all the money? She said, she told me directly, the CIA took it. I'm like, oh my god, And I said, you're probably right. They probably did, but they take it back. I think that I don't want to cast his versions on Steve Jobs. He's a brilliant guy. But I think the iPad actually is actually that. I think the MAC is actually that. I think the MAC and the iPad were invented for the secret space program, some kind of military operation, and then they finally said, oh, let's put it out. We'll make a whole bunch of money Steve Jobs and can kick back millions back to us. And I think that's how it works. I don't know how much Steve Jobs actually had in his bank account when he died. You know, he might have been one of them too, by the way, he might have been a gate a gator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way that it seems like it's shaping up. And even with the Hemi synh technology and the Gateway tapes in the Monroe Institute, it almost seems like the Robert Monroe didn't really invent it, that he was given the technology.
Speaker 1: We know the institute was CIA frant We build that for years, so I mean, we know it. It's not a secret. We looked at the board members like fifteen years ago and they were all CIA, all of them. So he Monroe's always been kind of a compromised institution, I think.
Speaker 2: But I don't have anything bad to say about him. I literally watched so much of his interviews just to get the clips for the documentary, and he seemed like he was a very genuine person that was really interested in a lot of this stuff. So I'm not trying to be disparaging toward the Monroe Institute, but it does seem like that Andrija Puharag had a hand in a lot of those documents, and he might have been the one that kind of pushed Monroe in this direction to then, you know, bring this technology to the public. There's a lot of different ways that you can because when you think about it, they're taking kids in there essentially drugging them. Again, we don't know with what exact drugs, but it's a strange substance. Every child that remembers taking this sort of drink. Sometimes it's different colors. Sometimes it's an orange drink, sometimes it's a pink drink. Sometimes it's different, but they're all told that the substance and the reason that they're taking it is for a different reason. Some people were told that it was vitamins I. People were told that it was like a liquid vaccine. Other people were told that it was asthma medication, but regardless, they were told to take it. So when you think of they're drugging these these kids, a lot of people remember like three D glasses, having to put on a set of three D glasses, and that would be to try and induce and bring out these psychic abilities and get you outside of your body faster, because think about it, if you're drugged and then you have these headphones on your on your head that induce an out of body experience. The best way to do that on top of the drugs would be to put some three D type of glasses on the kind of blurry your vision and make doubles of everything. They remember the flash cards, and you can essentially do this with taking a set of ping pong balls, well just one ping pong ball, and cutting the ping pong ball in half and then taping them to your eyelids and then taking a bright red light and shining it on your face. And people that have done this for a long period of time experience visions, they see things, they tend to hallucinate. So then if you couple that on with taking some sort of hallucinogenic drug, you're really you're really going to be in there, you know. And that experiment is very real. It's called the Handsfeld experiment. Dean Raiding that was just on. Joe Rogan talked about this and how children tend to be more psychic, and even in the documents that we show in the movie Psychic Agent,