Speaker 1: Willie Thank you by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and wild Way In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice hotels dot com. Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his his broadcast episodes, The One and Only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Cry Billy Cunningham, the great American. Good you have you with me this Sunday night. And once again there's so much news coming at us. And one of the best things that has happened is the President himself has addressed the issue involving a. Dan Bongino and others who have been affected. They think, according to media accounts, that Dan Bongino missed work on Friday. Of course it could have been working from home. I think many people work from home on Friday anyway, Deputy Director of the FBI. But the media, by the way, the mainstream media could not have cared less about Jeffrey Epstein and Gislane Maxwell over the last six or seven years because they knew or should have known, that a New York so called fianzier had access to the rich and the famous the corporate leaders, the congressional leaders, political leaders of every stripe, and somehow use the videotapes on Elita Island and also in his largest home in Manhattan to have extortion materials against individuals who are billionaires and millionaires or people that can do good for him. And I think few of us believe that he actually killed himself, but for one reason or another. I'm willing to accept the idea that he may have killed himself in prison. But I'm not willing to accept the idea that there's no so called client list.
Speaker 3: I'm not willing to accept that.
Speaker 2: And I think I speak for millions and millions of those who anticipated that Donald Trump would drain the swamp beginning with the Jeffrey Epstein list, and who were these men? Let the chips fall where they may, I'd be confident that many so called big time Republicans and big time corporate types are on the list and use the services of teenage slavery sex slavery individuals like Prince Andrew to have sex with young girls, and they were filled the course taped by Jeffrey Epstein, and according to media accounts, if they're ever accurate, on thelead to island. There were literally thousands of videotapes, and he wired the plane going down. He wired inside his Manhattan residence. That was where twenty million dollars he wired everything. Everything was wired because that's how Jeffrey Epstein stayed alive and that's how he made all of his money. So now to have the bombshell development a few days ago put out by cash, Pttel and thendirectly Dan Bongino, that there is no client list, there's no materials that all of a sudden, this and thirty million dollar fund that that was set up after Jeffrey Jeffrey Epstein's assets were sold to have a special master look at the number of teenage rape victims was available, and according to media accounts, there were about two hundred and fifty teenage girls that came forward over a two year period and claimed part of that money. And the special Master had a validate that who they are, where they came from, who were the men, and who was present, what was ordered? What was It was like a p Diddy situation, almost okay and get the money head tell the truth. So here we sait a few several years later, by the way, Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in twenty nineteen, allegedly twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: I do think he's dead, that this.
Speaker 2: All happened just poof the list didn't exist and materials don't exist. Well, I have a list of four things that is possibly the reason why it's not being released. Let's dispense with the first one immediately. I watched this morning some of the Sunday morning shows and a few of the liberal commentators defending the liberalism you see in New York City with Mondavi and others. Well, well, Trump's on the list. No, Trump is not on the list. Can you imagine how explosive it would have been during the twenty sixteen campaign, or the twenty twenty campaign, or the twenty four campaign to release Donald Trump's name on Jeffrey Epstein's list. That would have blew apart the campaign. Those in charge of releasing it was either James Comy or Christopher Ray or Joe Biden or Kamala Harris. Is it fair to say that if the trump'sters name is on the list availing himself with the services of teenage sex slaves, that that issue would have torpedoed Donald Trump's presidency? Therefore, I dismissed with that immediately. It didn't happen. There are pictures of Donald Trump with Jeffrey Epstein. There's probably one hundred thousand pictures of Donald Trump with everyone from the Pope down to Jeffrey Epstein, everybody in between.
Speaker 3: It doesn't mean a damn thing. So get rid.
Speaker 2: I'm crossing. Let me get that off the list. Raise your hand if I should get that off the list. Ah, that's off the list. Number one, Trump's not on the list. Number two. The CIA and the FBI and the corrupt Department of Injustice destroyed all the available evidence to indicate who did what to who. They had many years to get this done. As you might recall, he had pled guilty in Miami under the auspices of Barack Hussein Obama to sex trafficking charges and essentially got no time in jail at all. And people were shocked that someone who was trafficking teenage girls for sex and profit could get nothing in jail. But according to some, he was well connected, whatever the hell that means. So did the CIA, the FBI, and others call me Kamala Harris, Joe Biden, Barack Hussein Obama line them up. They destroyed the evidence so it couldn't come out later. All right, I'm gonna ask you. I'm gonna put a question mark that is that a possibility? Raise your hand if you think it's a possibility. Bingo, put that right. That's number one. Now number three, why fabricate the truth a little bit in order to get not release this list? And I'm going to play a cut from the President tonight that he made about two hours ago, but we'll save that for a moment or two. That the names on the list are close friends, close business associates of Donald Trump, or corporate and or political leaders Democrat and Republican, all of them. And he does not want to embarrass his friends and associates because it would destroy their lives, destroy their marriages, and he can't do that to his buddies. All right, raise your hand if you think it's a possibility that the Trumpsters protecting friends and associates some terrible embarrassment. Raise your hand if that's a possibility. I got the that's at now. Lastly, there's no there, there, there's nothing. All the records were kept you. I might point out that the US Attorney in Miami has reams and volumes of records available that Alan Dershowitz was wrongfully defamed by some who leaked his name as being one of the persons involved with Jeffrey Epstein's sexcapades, and at Dershowitz it was proven had nothing to do with it. But Alan Dershowitz has said, because of all the discovery in his various cases, he has pretty good information who's on the list. But of course he didn't want to make that public eater because either because if you do that, gosh, you'll be sued from here to eternity. I trust Alan Dershowitz. So, uh, number four, There is no list. There was never a list. It didn't exist. Jeffrey Epstein was an upright business leader who simply wanted to be with teenage girls and maybe passed them off to his friends here and there, and that there is there's no there there. Raise your hand if you think that's a possibility. I agree. So we're down to two. CIA, FBI, DOJ destroyed all the available evidence before Trump got into office or before he won the presidency again in twenty twenty four, he and the and there is no evidence because those involved Comy and Brennan and uh and Biden and Kamala Harrison, Obama and the whole crew destroyed all available. It doesn't exist because they destroyed it. That's that's my number one and number two. Donald Trump is trying to protect friends and republic again, Democrats, corporate types, business leaders, because there were thousands of men involved in this, according to the special Master on the money distributed after the Epstein assets result, and that too many of his buddies are on the list, so he's taken the hit for them. The one I'm hanging my hat on, CIA, FBI, DOJ destroyed it. Jeffrey Epstein and I have coming up later. The great Wayne Allen Root from Las Vegas. I'm looking at a column he just wrote about this issue, and he makes the point that Jeffrey Epstein appeared to be part of Masad, the Israeli CIA, and also he was like a double agent between the CIA Massad, and he gathered information for them, and he he dealt it out of the deck when he needed it to happen. By the time they caught him in twenty eighteen and put him in Rikers Island, the gig was up and he said, I'm not going to sit in this prison hell for the the rest of my life. He's got twenty five or thirty years to live, and then he killed himself. However, let's move to Cash Patel, and too Dan Bongino, and of course the Attorney General from the Great State of Florida, Pam Bondy, and what are they doing? Frankly, I don't know. I would trust having been in this business a long time. I would trust the words of Cash Patel and Dan Bongino and Pambondy. I trust them compared to the alternatives Christopher Ray, James Comy Brennan. Are you kidding me? No, no trust at all. I trust him. Now stick a fork in me if I'm done. But I'm telling you, I trust Dan Bongino, and I trust Cash Patel, and I trust Pambondy, and I trust Alan Dershowitz, who was not involved with the Epstein matter, sued got his name clear, but he given some information what knows information on the list, But of course you don't want to talk about it, and so the last three. The media couldn't care less about Jeffrey Epstein or the victims of Jeffrey Epstein or the men involved. If it hurts Donald Trump. The media will run with it. They couldn't care the less the last six or seven years, couldn't care less. And some of this is of their own making, because when Pam Bondi said at the end of February and in March that the information is the client list is on her desk in the in the Department of Justice, and she's going to release it and it might be some national security matters, making sure that's good to go and then away you go. And then she says the other day, well, not really, I misspoke when I said that, I didn't mean there were specific names of rich and famous men on the list. I was referring to something else. I want to revise and extend my remarks in other words. But so the media since Friday, because Dan Bongino took a day off, we think, hell, like sometimes people take off Friday's work from home. But whatever, they and the media wants a scandal involving Donald Trump. Hell, when there's a flood in Texas, they want to blame Donald Trump. When there's wildfires in California, they want to blame Donald Trump. And if there's a hurricane here, we are a hurricane seasons the next nine or ten weeks from now until middle of September. They're gonna blame Donald Trump, flooding, whatever it is, FEMA, it's Donald Trump. And so when Dan Bongino, according to the media, was telling friends, is that you know what I'm thinking about resigning because there's a conflict between what's being said by Pam Bondi according to the media, and the reality.
Speaker 3: I can't stand anymore. I'm gonna quit.
Speaker 2: And so the media has been a flutter with anything they can use to attack Donald Trump. Despite his great success in office. They don't want to talk about his great fabulous successes of getting the border shut down, or passing the big beautiful bill, or cutting the size of government, or carrying out the most daring military raid since Jimmy Doolittle in nineteen forty two on those three nuclear facilities in Iran. They give them credit for nothing, nothing, an event they didn't care about because they might have cut against the Clinton eastas they ignored until the last couple of days. And now they're all over at Dan Bongino.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: I want you to listen to the President was going somewhere, getting off a point, getting off a marine one and Danny Gleason, if you're ready play it is only twenty seconds play the comments of Donald Trump about two hours ago.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think so, I did. I spoke to him today. Dan Bongino is very good guy. I've known him a long time.
Speaker 5: I've done his.
Speaker 4: Show many many times, and he sounded terrific. Actually, no, I think he's in good shaving.
Speaker 2: Well, there goes ABC, NBC and CBS, CNN's reporting for the past three days that dot man Gino. The narrative is this, there's a sism, a split between Bongino and Cashptel and Pambondy, which, let's face it, if there is, it's unbeknownst to those three individuals. And secondly, there's not a split, but nonetheless, and lastly, before I go to the calls, I got Missouri and Michigan and Florida and Pittsburgh, California. Lastly, at the end of the day, Jeffrey Epstein is dead. Islaine Maxwell is serving twenty years of hard time, Daddy, and my life in your life will not be fundamentally affected or changed. If there is a client list with the rich, powerful and famous on the list, newscasters, Democrats, Republicans, business leaders and somehow over the next few months it's not disclosed, or it is disclosed. Does it have anything to do with the southern border or the American economy or the big beautiful bill in which there's no tax on overtime or tips or social security? Does it change my life at all? Right now, the job creation is through the roof. Things are great, and the media doesn't like that because they like to report on bad things about Donald Trump and only report good things about Biden, Obama, Kamala Harris. But as an American, you and I are not going to have our lives changed by this scandal at to the side, whether Pam Bondi misspoke or didn't misspeak, whether Dan Bongino didn't strike the right tone when he said there's no list or cash Betel's conspiracies involving the Clintonistas and the Obamas and Komi and Sheton and Brennan and all the rest, that there may be a conspiracy of the deep state, and he's fully investigating that. And so it's not a national security matter now about Jeffrey Epstein. But nonetheless, in about an hour and a half or two hours, we're going to have Wayne Allen Root who's written a great column of Root for America dot com. We're going to have that. We're going to have a discussion with him about his calumn up. And also later on is the great Kevin Jackson headquartered somewhere out west I think Arizona, Kevin Jackson Network dot Com. Kevin Jackson also later on as the Great Ali Bradley of News Nation, a Sean Compton operation. And that's going to be what's happened on the southern border. There's reporting how the flood's affected, et cetera.
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 2: And I would report, as I speak now in Texas there was two to three inches more rain, but it doesn't appear that there's any loss of life tonight in Texas. If the media can politicize the death of children to use as a cudgel against Donald Trump, they will do it. It's either climate change, or it's FEMA, or it's seating the clouds, or it's lack of warning, whatever it might be. I would assume in Kerr County, Texas that those in charge of Kerr County, Texas, one of one hundred and ten counties in the state of Texas, care is much or more about their own than someone who lives in the ivory towers of the mainstream media in New York City. And I would assume those individuals are hurt to their core and this was completely unexpected. But the media looks for that angle to hit Donald Trump, much like with the Epstein case. Let's continue and I've on one of two more comments to make them. We'll take your calls beginning with Mark and Missouri and David and several others, Edward and Greg and Jennifer's calling in lots of calls tonight. But the media will use every example every way they can. It turned good news into bed turn a flood to turn fires, a hurricane that may or may not hit, or flooding although attack Donald Trump. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Oh I think so, I did. I spoke to him today. Dan Bongino, very good guy. I've done him a long time. I've done this show many many times, and he sounded terrific. Actually, no, I think he's in good shape.
Speaker 3: Well, there you have it.
Speaker 2: There goes three days of torpedo attacks by the mainstream media against Cash Patel and Dan Bongino and Pam Bondi don't they have anything else to worry about, Like when Gavin Newsom calls a human trafficker strawberry farmer during the raid about three days ago in California.
Speaker 3: Maybe important stuff.
Speaker 2: As I said, however, this thing turns out with Jeffrey Epstein, it's not going to affect my life a bit. I won him though, to drain the Washington Swamp. He gets an A plus in my book despite this one. Faux Paul, Well, what is your reaction? Eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven Bill cunning in the Great American with you and all other great Americans every Sunday. Just some of the good things happening. Trump is blocking forty billion dollars in taxpayer funded programs for illegal aliens. That's a pretty good idea, I would say. And also tomorrow, allegedly the Trumpster is going to announce up to a five hundred percent tariff. I said, five hundred percent tariff on those countries that are dealing with Russia one way or another. So it may take a while for that to percolate. But assuming that you're a nation like India that or Korea South Korea that deals with Russia, the according to Lindsey Graham. They're going to announce and tomorrow in the Senate a bill that gives the president the authority to levy up to a five hundred percent tariff on individuals and or nations who deal with Russia and buying their gas, buying the oil, uranium, et cetera. So we'll see where that goes. But in the meantime is go to telephone calls a lot ever becomes available eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven All star breakers here, Mark from Missouri, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham show.
Speaker 3: Mark, how are you well?
Speaker 6: That was good news you just put forward, because the only thing Puton understands is not Corse. You know, you got to try to negotiate, but he hasn't moved a bit. So that's the only thing, like Reagan said, piece through strength, and that's basically what he did to the Soviet Union. And that's good news. I never hadn't heard that yet. So but anyway, Bill, on this one year anniversary of right president almost being assassinated, and one could say that the Democrats, either directly or indirectly at something you do have been calling Hitler threats to democracy. And all the other evil things a dictator and some unstable mind might think he could be a hero and taking President Trump out. Now we don't know the story about Butler yet, but that can't be ruled out. And they knew that might happen when they did that, and you were talking about this earlier. These Democrats are the gravest threats to this nation right now. They and the including the media, like you said, have used the bodies of dead little girls in Texas and others to try to score political points against President Trump. They lie totally when they do it. Can you get any worse than that? I mean, it's who these people are that they're not for America. They're just solely.
Speaker 7: About power, raw power.
Speaker 6: I mean, you have the head of the Democrat Party in Congress, King Jefferies and Ron Goldman threatening to expose ICE agents, and two US senators introducing legislation they won't go anywhere. That's saying ICE agents always have to be in uniform and can't wear a mask. They're doing this, of course, to try to make people afraid to apply for ICE because the good the new bill allows for new ICE agents, so they don't want anything to get in the way of the twenty one million people that Biden let in the country. So these people are a grave force.
Speaker 7: And then you've got the.
Speaker 6: Mayors of these cities La Chicago, Boston, basically some mean knows that the law and trying to hide illegals and go against the law. I mean, I'm not sure why they aren't being arrested. They're totally allowing all these riots and attacks on ICE agents. This is our country. These are people, this is a party doing this to our country. And there's a good chance a full blown communist might be the new mayor of New York City.
Speaker 5: I mean, we.
Speaker 7: Say the.
Speaker 3: Marque. I don't know why a man or a woman.
Speaker 2: Most of them are men, because it is so hot and so difficult and so injurious to your health to become an ICE agent when you have the federal government and forcing federal law. Much like in eighteen fifty, the Confederacy is against the rule of law when it comes to federal law. And Karen Bass and Gavin Newsom do not want federal law to be enforced in the state of California. And if the ICE agents want to wear makeup, if they want to put on a mask, if they want to wear Indian feathers, if they want to wear a swimsuit and that makes them feel safe, I'd say.
Speaker 3: Hey about it. Your life is on the line enforcing federal law.
Speaker 2: And if they're telling you we have to have kevlar, we're being shot at, we have to have a face mask because our families are being docksed. Who in the hell is some Karen bass I should get rid of the first letter of her last name, trying to put it riffed the lives of federal law enforcement. And it's like she organizes protests around the ice facilities. They're parking garages so that thousands of individus will show up and they link arms. They won't let the ice vehicles leave the federal building. And that isn't some left wing radical that is the elected mayor of the city of Angels.
Speaker 3: It is unbelievable.
Speaker 6: That's a good comparison that the Confederacy because they're just totally flouting the law. I mean, they're not even hesitating. It's just really I mean, I never obviously we weren't around the Civil War, and I'm not saying a civil war is starting, but these are things that happened then like you're saying, that's a good analogy that they don't care about the law. It's all about power. Slavery was about power, and getting all these illegals here is about their power and the vote, and they'll do anything for that power. I mean, they see that as their gravy training. They'll they'll get them here and get them on welfare and just like what they'll do, and then they'll boat Democrat. That's their new plantation. That's what they've done to the African Americans in the inner cities, and they're just trying to repeat that now and anybody that gets in the way of it, they're not going to have it. That just shows how bad these people are that we're up against. And I really wish the Republicans. I mean, I don't want to hammer the Republicans. They've done a good job in many ways, but they really have to expose these people for who they are. I know they all have to keep light when they're on the floor, but I mean, if they expose these people for who they are, I don't know how they'd get any votes. But they seem other than President Trump and a few others, you know, telling us who they are, Well, it's basically go through the motions.
Speaker 2: It seems like it, you know, Mark, when the Supreme Court ruled against Obama or against Biden, the leaders of the Democratic Party, beginning with Chuck Schumer, threatened to have the Supreme Court assassinated on the steps of the US Supreme Court. AOC and others said, well, if they rule a certain way, she said, just ignore the law, just forget about it. And so what Biden did when the Supreme Court ruled against student loan forgiveness, which is illegal, he simply changed a few paragraphs, issued it again, and said, I don't care what the Supreme Court says. I'm going to do it my way anyway. And the Democrats said that's great. However, when the Supreme Court rules in favor of Donald Trump, they don't take the same approach, do they. They say it's a threat to democracy. Well, hell, they're the threat to democracy. And Mark one other comment, going back to the first thing. I said that the Democratic Party arose because of Jefferson and Jackson, and then they refused to follow federal law because they thought the state of Alabama, the city of Birmingham, or they thought Little Rock High School and whether you're Orville Fobis or George Wallace, we're going to ignore federal law. Well, Brandon Johnson in Chicago is ignoring federal law, Karen Bass is ignoring federal law. Governor Pritzer is ignoring federal law. And they're doing it because that's what Democrats do. They want power, they want money. And develop your point, little Sharper, you might recall in the first fifteen years of this century, the words out of the mouth of Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama weren't any different than the words of Donald Trump today when it comes to immigration. In fact, I've played the cuts previously. We got to look them up. But Obama and Hillary Clinton talked about sealed borders, come here legitimately, if you get caught in this country, throw them back out. And Obama was what the deporter in chief. But something dramatic happened. You might recall that in twenty eight twenty nine there was a thought that this is the permanent majority in the country, that somehow the thinkers of the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, as they were cheerleading for Obama and Joe Biden, mainly Obama, they said, okay, we got this thing handled for the next forty to fifty years. That this is a realign of the electorate that the Democratic Party has found the sweet spot, they found the secret sauce. And so at that time they were talking about keeping out illegals detention camps, they were talking about sealed borders, they were talking about throwing in fact, Obama did it, I'm not He deported about five million people and at this point Donald Trump has deported seventy five thousand. So there's no way that Donald Trump can get close to what Obama did. But something dramatic happened in like twenty ten, twenty thirteen, twenty fourteen, the comments about illegal immigration being illegal stopped because the Democrats started losing elections. The electorate said, we don't like what you're selling. And so the Democratic Party over the next ten years said we need to replace the electorate right now with other individuals because obviously our plans of a fifty to seventy year run in politics, the secret sauce is not going to work. So what we need to do is have open borders, have massive influx, and have Biden and Harris take over and have twenty to fifty million more people in the country illegally, and then when we control the Congress, we'll give them the right to vote, in which case we're getting. We couldn't do it the right way, so we're going to substitute the electorate with illegals. And the only way it didn't work is because Donald Trump is doing what he's doing. But remember this, mark the deporter in chief, the number one guy in the history of this country was Barack Obama because he was following the law. The same law that Obama followed in his term is the law available to Donald Trump. And both of them said the same things about illegal immigration. Until the Democratic Party said, wait a minute, we're losing. Now we've got to get power back. We better substitute the voters who threw us out. Because most of the governors, as you know, aren't Republican, most of the state legislatures aren't Republican. Most of the House, the Senate, the US Supreme Court, the Presidency all Republican. So we got to substitute the electorate. We better get to work. Can you smell when I'm cooking?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 6: I forget the number of how many seats Obama costs in this whole country for the mid term it and they all panic. That makes sense, And of course it also shows that they have no core convictions. That they say whatever they think they need to say at the time. I mean, whatever they say that change on a dime if it's the election. And you talked about those strets to the Supreme Court by Schumer, that actually almost happened. These guys came to the als, the and everything.
Speaker 3: So a guy from Illinois and yeah, he what they're hunting and h.
Speaker 2: And also you know, Steve Scalise was shot and my friend Brad Winstrom saved his life and he was intending de capitate the US government. And you would have thought that would have been the biggest thing in the world. By the way, nobody died on January sixth. But certainly they were shot in the baseball practice. And whether it's the Supreme Court threatened by Chuck Schumer, or the legislative branch threatened by various assassins, or whether it's the presidency today. A year ago, Trump was shot in the ear if ind if he was a quarter of an inch off, it would have taken off the right side of his head. That's and by the way, when Biden was in charge under the Secret Service year ago tonight. There was no recompense, There was no firing of anyone. How a sniper on an elevated roof could be one hundred and fifty feet away from the President of United States with a clear shot to his head, and nobody in the Secret Service was held to account by Joe Biden and each branch of government the violence directed by the left against that branch of government. And I still have great fears that foreign powers or other derelicts are going to kill President Trump, and Iron's got death squads looking for him. I fear a U haul truck ten miles away from a speech and send up ten thousand drones hoping one of them hits Trump during the speech. And I'm not talking out of school. That's been testified to in the Congress. And so yes, I fear for his life because he's so good and so successful and such a great leader.
Speaker 6: That's it. They don't want a free country. Free countries have been rare throughout history, and we're seeing why they're just fighting it to the tooth and nails to bring down the United States, one of the few totally or mainly free country left.
Speaker 3: By the way mark. Which party was in charge of the Confederacy.
Speaker 6: I believe that'd be the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: And in eighteen seventy six when we had rutherfer B. Hayes, the Democrat electors and the Electoral College gave the vote of Rutherford B. Hayes on condition he vacated federal troops from the South. And then who gave rise to the ku Klux Klan?
Speaker 6: That would be our favorite Democrat party.
Speaker 3: How about lynching blacks? What party was that?
Speaker 6: Yes, I think that's the Democrat party too. It seems to be a pattern.
Speaker 2: See nineteen eighteen, nineteen nineteen when the ku Klux Klan marched down Pennsylvania Avenue, ten thousand clan members number one. They were Democrats, and it was the presidency of Woodrow Wilson. And then when it came time for blacks to serve in the military, military FDR said no blacks in the military. Then it came time in nineteen sixty four to sixty five to pass Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act, And which party on the floor of the Senate was filibustering saying we can't have this.
Speaker 6: That would be a Democratic.
Speaker 2: Now today federal law says that you have to comply with immigration and which parties in charge of the major cities that have sanctuary cities sanctuary states. That would be the Democratic Party. Do you see any consistency here? No, I'm getting getting close.
Speaker 3: It's getting close. Maybe I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think you have something that you know.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking of taking me a while to figure this out.
Speaker 2: But I think it's the Democrats and the Democrats in favor of the riots. The Democrats who think abortion as a sacrament. It's the Democrats who believe in open borders. It's the Democrats who believe in government dependency. It's the Democrats who have awful public schools. It's the Democrats who have marching Marxists coming out of colleges. It's the Democrats with the homelessness problem. It's the Democrats with open air drug use. It's the Democrats who believe in weak and woke cops in the military. It's the Democrats who want to increase taxes. And it's the Democrats who encourage human trafficking on the southern border. Do you see any if I see any consistency there, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe not. Maybe I missed that with so much.
Speaker 6: That uh, that was so well said. I wish our elected represent could say it that clear, because that's everything. They've destroyed everything it touched. They are the greatest threat to our country and they've proven it everything you just said they've done.
Speaker 3: How about family life? How about our college universe? How have they have affected?
Speaker 2: You know, there's more black babies aboard at New York City than born and to them, you know, abortion is available there all the way through birth. Well, Mark, I gotta go, but hopefully disconnect a few of the dodgs and see if you see any consistencies in any of this.
Speaker 3: Just study that.
Speaker 2: Just if you come up with something, let me know. Thank you, Mark, Let's continue with more. Can you smell when I'm cooking? Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night, Goculie Cunningham, the Great America and your calls are next. Later on forty five minutes or so, we have Wayne Allen Rood about economies written tonight root for America dot com. John Solomon is often with my good friend Sean Hannity and Mark Levin and others, and he's on right now. Real America's Voice with Steve Bennon, and he's also a journalist with Just the News, and he's uncovered what he describes as a significant development at the Department of Justice and the FBI working behind the scenes on a sweeping criminal conspiracy case. Ended exposing a ten year effort by elements of the so called swamp to undermine President Trump candidate Trump. And he believes they're close within the next ten days to two weeks of releasing information. And it began with Crossfire Hurricane in twenty sixteen, the Russian collusion delusion through twenty twenty four. It was coordinated effort by the FBI, the Department of Justice, is CIA, State of New York City, New York A City of Atlanta, Atlanta Prosecutor Fanny Willis, etc. Was to ruin the Trump presidency in the first ideation to keep from from getting elected in twenty twenty because of the Chinese driver's licenses, and also to stop him from being elected in twenty twenty four, and then to destroy his residency now and so the old commercial from Wendy's Wendy's my favorite hamburger chain, Where's the beef? And the Jeffrey Epstein is a small part of the beef because it's it's it's gonna be a big explosion rhetorically if this actually occurs. And John Solomon believes there's a legitimate case built by federal authorities suggesting that Attorney General Pam Bondi is behind the case of conspiracy that will not be tried in Washington, d C. That wouldn't convict the Democrats no matter what, but maybe in the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: So comby Brennan, et cetera. Prepare yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with your calls from Michigan, California, Pennsylvania, everywhere. Bill Cunningham with you, of course every Sunday.
Speaker 8: Night, Willie.
Speaker 1: Brough You by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Rodwayian Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice.
Speaker 3: Hotels dot com.
Speaker 1: Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast excellence, the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 3: My Billy Cunningham, the Great America.
Speaker 2: Let's continue thousands of calls, one last quick thoughts and back to you. That right now we live in a world where big city democrats like Karen Bass and Brandon Johnson.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Certainly the members of the Congress AOC types are indirectly or directly directly inspiring the killing of ICE and federal agents. In fact, the ICE facility there was one that was attacked in Texas by so called violent antifa types that injured a San Antonio police officer called to the scene, and their goal was to kill ICE agents on site. I think twelve or thirteen have been indicted, and I want the Department of Justice to ignore the media, the FBI, US Marshall Service, and I want the authorities to focus on infiltrating, tracking and dismantling the funding mechanisms, the left wing media machine that exists for the sole purpose of damaging law enforcement in this country. Listen to what I'm telling you, Karen Bass. Just take the top ten to fifteen country cities in this nation, all controlled by the Democratic Party. A man to a woman, they say, dismantle the police, defund the police, open up and fund homelessness, make sure the public schools stink. And I would like them to focus on tracking and dismantling through informants much like they did to destroy the Ku Klux Klan, that that should have occurred for the purpose of damaging law enforcement in this country and right now, Jeffrey Epstein is an interesting distraction compared to things such as the collapse of our major cities, riots, attack on law and order, attack on law enforcement, open borders advocated by the Democratic Party, awful public schools and open air drug use, and weak in woke cops and military and human trafficking, which is five hundred one thousand children were missing in the last four years under Biden. I think sixty thousand have been found. And the traffic to work in the fields and to sell their body for profit, and all the media wants to talk about is Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to me.
Speaker 2: And I would like it's only been six months, but it's going to take us eight to twelve years to get out of this mess that we're in. And the Jeffrey Epstein thing, it's not going to affect my life one way, or is it going to affect your life? If there is a client list, and I say God will sort the good from the bad, but if it's not out there or for whatever reason, if the CIA and the FBI destroyed it, or if the disclosure that Jeffrey Epstein was a MASAD agent and CIA and you got to protect the so called perpetrators of the acts, well, it's bad, it's not good. I don't support that. I think the list make it public dead. There's no civil rights or criminal rights to be protected. He's dead. And maybe the trumpster's protecting his friends and Democratic Republican leaders and business leaders and he knows it'll be embarrassing for them, or maybe the CIFBI destroyed it ahead of time. But I like to know about the blame shifting and about authorities that can't dismantle the funding of left wing attacks in this country on law enforcement, the encouragement of riots such as Rodney King or Trayvon Martin or Breonna Taylor or George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Riots.
Speaker 2: Go after that. Find those five hundred thousand kids that Joe Biden and his merry men released into the country to child traffickers.
Speaker 3: They're missing. Where are they? It's not good. I think there were.
Speaker 2: Twelve or so children that were working in the fields and that marijuana pot farm in California for little or no money. Human trafficking and that's where the focus has to be and how much media attention has to been to that story of the human trafficking of children and democratically held sanctuary cities and sanctuary states, I say little or none. Epstein and Sex absolutely to split the mega movement. Split the Yes, they'll do that. But sometimes at the end of the day he gets an eight plus instead of an eight plus plus. In my book, Donald Trump, let's continue. We have Greg and Michigan, and then John and New York and many others. Greg and Michigan, the home of the Wolverines, give me a full report.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Willie the great American Cunningham, it's mister positive. Oh my god, you would give Bill O'Reilly a run for his money. Historically, you are fantastic the way you break down things, You great American. I got to tell you about Epstein. It's been and I'm glad that you brought up News Nation and my man Chris Cuomo, But it's been brought up. This conspiracy with Epstein. It's all about profit, it's all about clicks. You're right, it doesn't have anything to do with our lives. But I guess do you think that we need to get to the bottom.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, I mean yes, But how would.
Speaker 9: It benefit us Piel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would to make my life better.
Speaker 2: If you can name the top ten business leaders in the country and their names won't come out of my mouth, the founders of great tech companies, their names won't come out of my mouth. It could be Republican or Democrat leaders. It could be the head of foundations, it could be the head of charitable organizations. It could be another prince or two in England. Okay, they know what they did, and I think Alan Dershowitz has said publicly that he knows.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And Alan Dershowitz on that issue as pure as the driven snow he was.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 2: He was held clean. But he and his various lawsuits and whatever he discovered who some.
Speaker 6: Of the names.
Speaker 2: And it's not going to make the cost of the cost of food less for me. It's not going to reflect and whatsoever on inflation. It's not going to solve the problem in Ukraine or the God's Trip, is not going to solve human trafficking, the five hundred thousand kids that are missing somewhere, none of that's going to be solved. And so it's interesting I'd like to know. Yes, yes, yes, I want to know. But when that, when it comes out, is not going to change my life. Let's go to Mark and Monroe, Wisconsin. Mark and Wisconsin, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Mark. How are you well?
Speaker 7: Fine?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 10: How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm fired up because I don't know what to say. But Jeffrey Epstein, I'm sick of him. He's in hell right now. I don't condemn. If it is last lucid memory, he asks for forgiveness and accepted the Lord.
Speaker 3: Okay, I doubt it happened.
Speaker 2: But if Jesus can forgive the Roman centurions who crucified him and skinned him alive, and if he can forgive the thieves on the cross, Jeffrey Epstein can be forgiven. But I doubt he asked the Lord for that. But I like to move on his ou mouse because yes, I.
Speaker 3: Like to know. I like to know. But is it? Is it a big national security matter?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 10: Well, I want to laborate on everything you set up till now. I do think it has become a major distraction, and the spotlight has been taken off a lot of what I consider a lot more major issues. But what concerns me most since this whole thing has been put on the forefront, is a public perception. I think it's a little shaky and putting faith in the d o J after the result of the Epstein investigation. In my opinion, it kind of gives the impression that the deep state and the global elite have the have the eberheen and seen that these crooks receive immunich the I think somebody like Dean Bangino, I have a feeling he's got tons of dirt and goods on these people.
Speaker 3: Let's get it out.
Speaker 2: I don't want the deep state to win again, and right now it looks like they're winning. And if the names never come out, is it going to change my overall perception of Donald Trump?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Would I rather know?
Speaker 2: Yes, But the damage will cease to exist in a country overrun by uncivilized and evil barbarians. If we don't know, and up to this point we don't know, and I don't know, well you give me the give me an answer. Why don't we know the names of these hundreds of men? And according to the fund of money paid out by Jeffrey Epstein's grandmaster, who got the money together when they sold the assets and had women come forward to say and they had to identify themselves and tell their story. So somebody had a bunch of names. And maybe some of these girls didn't know who Prince Andrew was. Maybe these girls didn't know who the senator from Tim buck to or maybe this maybe the girls were young and impressionable and didn't know who a baseball player was.
Speaker 3: Well, they didn't know, they didn't know.
Speaker 2: But somebody collected a whole bunch of money, and somebody told the truth, and somebody ought to know who those people are. But and I don't want to see the deep state win again, which is why this story by John Solomon is so good tonight about the investigation of a ten year conspiracy against Donald Trump. Now the media is going to trash that like crazy, But nonetheless, if the case is tried in Florida, then we got a shot at justice. I don't want to see the deep state win again and again in the swamp not be drained.
Speaker 3: I'm with you on that.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, again, Bill, the question you proposed a few seconds ago, I mean, and again my opinion. You know, I do believe that there is a global elite where I don't care if it's your Bill Gates and your Big Glaus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get him.
Speaker 2: I think something's going on and uh and at some point, uh, you know, I don't know what to say. I don't I the one chance we had is Donald Trump and Cash Patel and Dan Bongino and Pam BONDI that is the best shot. Because you may disagree with me on this mark, but at some point the Democrats are going to be back in charge of everything.
Speaker 10: And that's scary. I mean, the last thing in the world you would want is uh Kamala Harris in office right now. So I agree that they're trying to trash Trump. They did the first term, they did the second term, and the mental term, in my opinion, was stolen. So I'm all for what you're mentioning about. John Salomon. I listened to him. I you know, I hope, I hope he's spot on and takes this thing to the nth level, because it's gonna that's what it's going to have to take to turn the table on this whole thing. Otherwise somebody like, Okay, I'm gonna use Jim Jordan's name. He's a great guy. Does all kinds of Congressional Committee of Investigations tells everything like it is, and time and time again, it just hits a dead end stream.
Speaker 3: Nothing happens exactly.
Speaker 2: How many times did I listen for years to Hannity, to Solomon, to Jordan.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to this Okay, Now I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we are in the July of twenty twenty five, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, that's the same old that's the same old song and dance.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: And now I'm told there's no list, there's no documents, and the girls are paid one hundreds of millions of dollars. They disgorged all the information. It doesn't exist, and now move on. I'm thinking, wait a.
Speaker 10: Minute, Well, that's that's why I go full circle again. I mean, you know, after some point in time, you know, that's why I mentioned the public perception, It's like, you know, you know, it's the old crying wolf thing. After a certain period of time, it's like, you know, everybody just going to say, you know what her dadline before you know, we I don't want to hear excuses. I just want to see the results.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd like at some point to have the Clinton East is. I like to know Hillary Clinton. I like to know Bill Clinton, his name's prominently mentioned. I like to know about the Global Initiative that fleetations out of fifty million dollars. I like to know what usaid went. And supposedly Chelsea Clinton got thirty eight million dollars as a consultants fee through USA. That was a pot of gold to hand out money to lots of people. I like to Okay, that's what I hear, but I want to see. I'd like to I'd like to see that all these conspiracy theories, that that is the term used by the media to diminish the results of the investigation, that it actually results in something.
Speaker 3: Well I don't know what that it is, but I like to I like to have that.
Speaker 2: And John Solomon, if he's right, Okay, let's see what happened. But the media will viciously attack Cash Betel and Pam Bondy and don what they're going to do that anyway?
Speaker 10: A bill One more thing, remember when they were bringing up a millionaire.
Speaker 3: One hundred million, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, he left office broke and now he's worth five hundred million he's got four homes all over the place.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Then Hillary Clinton, she said they left office in January of twenty oh one, they were broke, and now they're worth hundreds of million. I like to Stacy Abrams, I'm watching her this morning. I watch MSNBC so you don't have to. And she's going to run for governor again. And she got millions of dollars through US eight and other foundations to perpetuate refrigeration in the rural areas of Georgia and also insulation. I'm thinking, are you kidding me? I like to know, how does somebody stay like Nancy Pelosi. She's better than Warren Buffett. I like to know, maybe I should listening to her on investment. How does all this happen? I mean, it's it's it's a miracle. It's America.
Speaker 10: I've recommended people to say, you know, if you want to make a big book, you know, do whatever Nancy does.
Speaker 3: I like to follow her and Paula you know.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the psychiatric nut job that al must kill Paul Pelosi that's been hung around Donald Trump's neck. Somehow Donald Trump did that. I'm thinking, what we we got to run with. Thank you, we got to run. Thanks for your call. But Bram up a great point. I've been listening to Jim Jordan and Sean Hennity and John Solomon and Bill O'Reilly and uh Mark Levin for years waiting for Okay, we got the right team, got the A team. I got the Trumpster, I got Dan unbelievable, I got Pam BONDI I got cash Buttel And I'm thinking, if with those guys in charge, the deep state and the swamp doesn't have a hell of a difficulty, I'd be shocked. And I'm thinking, Okay, what's happening? How do these things occur? And I'm waiting, and I thought, Okay, the whole Jeffrey Epstein matter is going to be the one. And you heard the comments the President made about Bongino.
Speaker 3: We might play it again.
Speaker 2: I don't know they have that ready, Dan, Danny Gleason, Yeah, do it real quick. This is the president about three hours ago.
Speaker 7: Oh I think so I did.
Speaker 4: I spoke to him today, Dan Bongino, very good guy. I've done him a long time. I've done this show many many times, and he sounded terrific. Actually, no, I think he's in good shape.
Speaker 2: Now, what does ABC, NBCCBS say about that. They're not going to drop it because it's a nice diversion from the southern border and the attacks by Democrats on law enforcement. It's a nice, quiet diversion. Let's continue twenty three minutes after the hour, Bill Cunningham with You Every Sunday by Billy Cunningham. Let's continue, and Dan Bongino is safe. If he wants to be safe, you know, be careful what you wish, because in reality, Dan Bongino was making serious money. He was working as a talk show host and podcaster, making probably ten times what he's making now as Deputy director of the FBI. His time was his own. You want to take off a weekend, go do it. You want a couple of days off, it's his show. Do what you want to do. All of a sudden, he finds himself in the middle of a darkened room with arrows coming out from every quarter. He's making little or no money. He's being have to get a brand new residence in Washington, d c. Where prices are confiscatory, and he's working his tail off and maybe after three or four months on the job, Dan has said you know what, man, I'm making little or no money. In fact, it's costing the money to do the job. And I was successful podcaster and radio talk show host, and I may want to go back to the private sector and live a better life. Pam Bondi has been what ag of Florida AG. I get that cash putel same way. I get that. But Dan Bongino was a real person, a real voice, a real force in talk radio. So possibly he told some of his friends, Look, I'm thinking about leaving, but having listened to the President say that he spoke to Bongino earlier today and no problem is staying.
Speaker 9: So be it.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to accept it. Let's continue with more. Of course, my top Sunday night guess is Wayne Allen Rue root for America dot Com. He's got to call him up to my right and which he kind of holds your breath goes after Donald Trump put that in the category of hell freezing over and what he needs to do with the Jeffrey Epstein matter and more plus later on is Kevin Jackson of the Kevin Jackson Network dot com and the Great Ally Bradley from the Southern Border, Bill Cunningham, the War is next. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night, Billy Cunningham, the great American. And of course I think President Trump said the best two weeks maybe any president has ever had over the last six months. This is better than FDR, It's better than Truman, it's better than Reagan. Ever, his accomplishments are incredible. There was a little bit of an impediment.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 2: I want to share my Twitter ex account with the great Wayne Allen Root, I said on July the ninth. Quote this is from my Twitter account, Twayne.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: FBI says no Epstein client list of the rich and famous exist. Pam Bondy, the AG, said in March that the list was on her desk and that Epstein killed himself. I do not believe that no list, no videos exist. I do not believe the names who committed rape on teenage victims unknown.
Speaker 3: At this point, what should we do?
Speaker 2: And so then I look at your column under day of July the ninth, a couple three days ago, and guess what I read? Essentially the same thing. I didn't know it at the time. We're on the same page about Trump. First of all, let's go over the accomplishment, which you've done in your column. But then let's talk about danger that lies ahead.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, look, every day, Bill, he does something that I would do that I consider brilliant that you would do.
Speaker 5: You and I would sit there and make up twelve.
Speaker 11: Things that should be done the next week, and he does them in an hour, and they're exactly what you and I want. So I'm starting by saying, as you just said, let's start with the good stuff, because I do have a negative about him that I want.
Speaker 5: To talk about.
Speaker 11: But overall, come on, I mean, I think it was Reagan who said, if you agree with me seventy percent of the time, you're my friend, not my enemy. I agree with Trump like ninety to ninety nine percent of the time.
Speaker 5: So he has been amazing. The things he's done for America are wonderful.
Speaker 11: Things he's done for conservatism and for MAGA and for patriotism wonderful. He's cutting government, well, the article I saw last night, he's starting cuts at state department and other government agencies that are going to be the biggest cuts in the history of the biggest cuts of government in the history of the United States of America.
Speaker 5: Then I saw a second article this.
Speaker 11: Morning that every single government agency is starting to figure out ways to get all illegals off of every possible form of government welfare, government check.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is this is our dream. And if you're upset, if.
Speaker 11: Anyone out there is upset, then it isn't going fast enough. It's only because there's so many liberal judges and liberal lawsuits in the way. There's nobody else but Trump who could have made this much progress. And by the way, there's nobody else but Trump who could have been elected in the first place. Against all the censorship and all of the rigging of elections and all of the enemies of the deep state who have conspired to destroy the MAGA agenda.
Speaker 5: Only Trump could have overcome.
Speaker 11: That, and he has, and now he's fighting so many liberal judges.
Speaker 5: But despite all that, he's done some great, great things.
Speaker 11: And I called him in my column, you know, the greatest president of my lifetime, beating Reagan by a mile. I said he had the best first six months of any president, of any president history, not just Trump's best six months or Republicans best six months, but Bill, any president. No one's done this good in six months. And it was the best week and the best two weeks in history, and I think he stands a great chance of.
Speaker 5: Being the goat, you know, top five or maybe number.
Speaker 11: One of all time with the Washingtons and the Lincoln's and you know, the people that are considered the greatest I've ever lived. I may not agree with that list, by the way, I would never put FDR on it, but I'll bet the average American does. I would never put JFK on it, but I'm guessing the average American would fine. Whoever the list is, Trump will be on that top five list by the time the four years are up.
Speaker 5: So look, I love the guy. He's knocked out.
Speaker 11: A record number of Grand slams. The border is sealed like never before in history. We're throwing criminal gang bangers out of the country, and he actually got the Supreme Court to approve it. He's cutting the size of government dramatically, the most in the history. He successfully carried out what I think is the most daring military raid in history on Iran's nuclear sites by bluffing them and acting like he was going to keep negotiating, and then he surprised them, and he sent B twos to Guam. At the same time, B twos were flying to Iran. He fooled the world and he bombed not people bill as other presidents would do. He didn't get troops on the ground and kill Iranians. He just bombed nuclear sites. That's the way to carry out war in the future.
Speaker 5: It's perfect. He learned the lessons of Iraq.
Speaker 11: He didn't get us into World War three, and we're not nation building and we're not occupying a nation. And then he passed the Big Beautiful Bill by July fourth, which no one thought was possible. He set that date and he made sure with total discipline that we got it passed by July third, and he signed it on July fourth, and which prevented a massive tax increase for Americans. Would have killed the stock market, which is now exploding upward, would have killed everything. Really, Crypto bitcoin all time record today as we speak, it's heading as we speak for one hundred and twenty thousand bitcoin. And again, all of this is because of President Trump. And in the bargain with this Big Beautiful Bill, he passed no taxing overtime, which by the way, was my idea. I will take credit. I came up with the idea to thin air and said it to President Trump, wrote it, sent the column, then followed up texted him and he adopted it, and it's part of the tax law of the United States now. Also no tax on tips, new six thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Tax deduction for seniors.
Speaker 11: I feel like I played a big role in that and spurred it because I created no tax on Social Security, which has not happened yet, but they felt bad they didn't do it in the reconciliation bill.
Speaker 5: So they added a six thousand dollars tax deduction for seniors.
Speaker 11: You know, that's billions of dollars in seniors pockets. Thank you, President Trump. And that was my idea. And a new tax deduction on car payment. So look, I think the guy is amazing.
Speaker 5: DEI is gone.
Speaker 11: Men and women's sports is ninety percent gone, with a few judges holding out. But I think everything is going our way. But Jeffrey Epstein, but jeffre Epstein, Jeffree Epstein, that's a bad one. So the Epsteam last, Look, my belief bill is when you do everything right, ninety percent right, ninety five percent right. One thing is not going to make me turn on us. I will never turn on President Trump. But my fans who are big Maga Trump people America first people are very upset over Epstein's I decided to write a column. It was pretty bold in me because I don't usually criticize President Trump about anything publicly. And I wrote a column and said, look, Maga is very upset and it's getting out of control. I've never gotten so many letters in my entire life, so many emails from my fans saying they disgusted. They discussed it with Trump, they disgusted with the Trump administration that he promised he would release the Epstein list. Now they're lying and saying the Epstein list doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: Everyone knows that's a lie.
Speaker 11: Everyone knows that's a complete figment of someone's imagination in the Trump White House. Maybe not President Trump, maybe Pam Bondy. But someone needs to walk the plant cold be fired for this. By the way, I just put out a tweet five minutes before you and I started talking. I said, Pam Bondi needs to either walk the plank, you know, fall on the sword, or be fired by President Trump.
Speaker 5: I think she's the problem.
Speaker 11: The attorney jail the United States told the whole world the list was on her desk, and then she changed the story and told the whole world the DOJ.
Speaker 5: Announced there is no list.
Speaker 11: She's a complete liar or incompetent or both, or she's undermining Trump's agenda, or she's weak. I always thought she was the wrong choice for ag Pam Bondi's gotta go.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing.
Speaker 11: All my fans were sending me literally thousands. I've never gotten this many emails snowed under blizzard landslide, thousands of emails saying that they're angry, they're shocked, they're disillusioned over Epstein. We can't defeat the deep state if we're gonna lie and protect the Epstein list.
Speaker 5: The list must be released.
Speaker 11: It's a terrible betrayal of Trump's promise on the campaign trail to release the list. And they think of this stands his word can no longer be trusted. You know, I don't feel that way. I feel like it should be released.
Speaker 5: But he's doing so many other good things. I could forgive him.
Speaker 11: If he made the decision bill which I got to assume he did, that this list would in some way should perform damage his agenda, damage the GOP damage. Congressman he needed to vote on the big beautiful bill, or maybe, just maybe, as I suggested in this column, there are so many important names on this list that run the United States of America that it would just the shock of it would destroy the country, the economy, and the whole trust in government. The nation would go under. Literally, we'd all collapse. I don't know if that's what he thinks. I'm guessing it's something that horrible that caused him to not release this list.
Speaker 5: But whatever the reason is.
Speaker 11: It was a mistake and it's got to be reversed, and he's got to release the list now. Is his claim is as Bill O'Reilly says, he was sold by President Trump. Bill O'Reilly says President Trump told him, face to face with his own lips. President Trump told him that the list has lots of bad people on it, but also lots of good people who did nothing wrong but maybe met for lunch with Epstein.
Speaker 5: Will then divide the list up.
Speaker 11: If you know they're good people that had lunch with Epstein, then you must know which ones they are, so don't release their names. Released only the bad names. But you've got to release the list. And I'm just telling you even a Wayne Root. On a scale of upset, this is a a five. Magnation is at a ten. People feel like they've been lied to and they're very upset, and maybe they're overlooking all the great things Trump has already done. I don't overlook them. I think if he makes the economy grow, which he is, and he makes jobs for Americans and no more jobs for legals, which he's done, all of that is so great. I can overlook not releasing the list, but my fans can't. And so I listen to the people, and I speak for the people, and if that's what they want, then he's got to release the list.
Speaker 2: Went onlen Ry to number one. Many have said, and I've read from the other side, Slate, etc. Well, Trump's on the list. He's not on the list because if he was on the list, that Biden, crowd and Obamas would have released it along.
Speaker 3: He's not on the list.
Speaker 2: But Epstein victims numbered over one thousand teenage young adults girls, far more than previously known. He did this for over two decades on Loleda Island. He had videocamp hundreds or thousands of videotapes on Lolida Island, along with the airplane the private jets, including New York City, and you relate that. I'm guessing half a congress was on the list, including prominent congressional leaders, both Democrat Republican business leaders are on the list. I don't see this as something that's going to change my life, pro or con. It's titillating. It's interesting. He made a promise, the promise has not been kept. But all the other things that you and I have rattled off obviously impact my life greatly. Maybe it's because the names on the list would impale his relationships. I don't care if you had sex with a fifteen year old girl, Democrat, Republican or otherwise, that's the rape, and you've got to be held accountable. And maybe Trump's pulling his punch because he's got Democrats and Republicans and business leaders on the list having taken the services. Unfortunately, these coerced women or girls to have sex, and he used that as blackmail. Jeff Epstein used that as blackmail to accumulate five hundred million dollars. He had no investment advice where the crap and he used it to flace the crowd of literally almost half a billion dollars and why can't Trump just.
Speaker 11: Say that well, and also add in one other factor, a very big factor. Everybody with credibility in my life says they know for a fact.
Speaker 5: That he was CIA. He's a CIA asset Epstein, and.
Speaker 11: He may have been a Massad asset as well, but certainly CIA.
Speaker 5: But let's even assume CIA and Massad. So my question is how involved.
Speaker 11: Has the CIA been in covering up and saying there is no Epstein file and destroying evidence. Of course they've been involved, right, So you've got to say that of your Trump because the same CIA that covered up that was in bed with Epstein, excuse the sick pun, and all covered up with Epstein, that same CIA hated Trump, and I would guess was involved in the rigging of the twenty twenty election. So these are your enemies, President Trump. These are not your friends. So you need to go after them. You need to announce that Epstein was absolutely a CIA asset. And if he was a Mussade asset, I'm Jewish if I'm a support of Israel. But if he was Mussad announced that I don't care if it embarrasses Israel.
Speaker 5: That was the See, that's.
Speaker 11: Why my fans are mad because the brand of Trump is to tell the truth no matter who it defends. And if suddenly you say, okay, I always tell the truth, and I always keep my campaign promises, and I always don't care who I find except for you know, Israel and GOP donors and GOP congressman. Then you just hurt your brand. So I get why they're upset, I really do. But I also think that Trump has earned our trust through three amazing elections. I think he won all three. I think he's the most successful man in the history of world politics and American politics.
Speaker 5: I think he's an amazing guy.
Speaker 11: I think he's earned our faith and trust that if he believes it shouldn't be released, I'm not gonna get too upset about it, because there's a thousand other things he's doing right. But but here's the big bud again. Then he ought to have the I mean, he's a guy that is the biggest ball of the world. You ought to have the balls and kodies to go on national TV and say, look, here's what I've done to the American people. You've got to trust me. There is a list. It was a big mistake that the DJ said there was no list. That's a lie. Pam Bondi has been fired. She walked the plank or I fired her, And I am gonna tell you there is a list, but I've made the judgment call that there's things in it that you just cannot see.
Speaker 5: And then let the chips know where they may.
Speaker 11: But don't lie to the people and say there's no list, because that's like saying, you know, you're peeing on me and it's raining. You know, people don't believe things like that. They know when they're being lied to, and Maga knows them being lied to. So look, I love the guy. I appreciate the guy every day does something great. But this is a big booboo, a big mistake. And there's a few others I could name too, By the way, all of a sudden, he went from saying no Ukraine funding to overnight he said he's sending more fund more military weapons to Ukraine. The only way to end the war with Russia is to starve Ukraine. Tomorrow, we cut off all funding and all military bill.
Speaker 5: Ukraine says.
Speaker 11: I come to the peace table and we're going to cut a deal and the war is over. But if you keep it going it's gonna lead to World War III. So I don't know why you reverse this decision, but that's a mistake.
Speaker 5: I got to tell you.
Speaker 11: And then when it comes to illegal immigration, the American people voted for a total deportation of everyone.
Speaker 5: They never sit everyone.
Speaker 11: But not hotel workers, not restaurant workers, and not farm workers. So you've got to come out and have a conversation. And maybe the conversation is look, I said, I get rid of everyone, but are you prepared for the economy to collapse without farm workers, without hotel workers, without restaurant workers, the economy will collapse. Without farm workers. You're not gonna have any food on the table. So we've got to do this smart. So maybe I do a one year reprieve and they replace them over the next year, and then the illegals go home. I don't know the exactly answer yet, Bill, but he's got to talk about this rather than just out of the blues say I'm excluding hotel workers and farm workers. That has a lot of mag of people upset and angry, But I get it. You've got donors, and the donors are hotel owners and farm owners and restaurant owners.
Speaker 5: And he's got to deal with them too.
Speaker 11: So I get it, but he needs to talk to the American people and explain the situation and explain why he does what he does.
Speaker 5: Don't just do.
Speaker 2: It, Wayne Allen Root, we got to go. I'm with you one thousand percent on this. And some say he's holding the names on the list in reserve to get them to do what he wants them to do in the Congress. And this thing, you know, the circulation of the conspiracy theories are just unbelievable. And his time for the greatest president in American history outside of George Washington to stand up and say, you know what, I made a mistake on this thing. This is held accountable. Weiin't up against the clock. We got to go. But once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. It's harder for supporters to speak truth to power than those who oppose him, and that's what that's what you're doing with this and Root for America dot com all the college Colin is there and thank you Root for America dot com.
Speaker 11: And also I want announced Monday my new podcast starts The War Zone, Wayne Owl The Roots War Zone. Just go to Root for America where the Gateway Pundit, the biggest MAGA website in the world. It'll be right at the top every single day, Monday through Friday, six pms the eight pm East Coast Time War Zone with Wayne Aleruth, the official podcast of The Gateway Pundit, starting Monday.
Speaker 2: Wayne, God bless you and God bless America. The truth will set us all free. Wayne, Thank you very much, God bless well. Let's continue with more Bill cunning into Great American with you every Sunday night by Bully Cunning in The Great American. If you want to read one of the best columns Wayne on the Roots ever written, go to root for America dot com and check out the one he has up and uh. Of course, Dan Gino according to the President about two hours ago, three hours ago, is safe and good to go to the two of them spoke tonight. But most importantly that he lays out the accomplishments of this president in the first six months, which is unrivaled in American history. He makes Ronald Reagan look like a bad president for God's sakes. And don't be distracted by the mainstream media who constantly want to focus on something that I think might be a problem that Jeffrey Epstein file. But let's face it, Jeffrey Epstein's file disclosure or non disclosure is not going to affect my life whatsoever. And lastly, I trust Dan Bongino, I trust Cash Ptel, and I trust Pam BONDI until proven otherwise, but I trust him.
Speaker 3: That's all I can tell you. Oh, let's continue with more.
Speaker 2: Coming up next is the Great Kevin Jackson of the Kevin Jackson Network dot com. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you, with all great Americans every Sunday.
Speaker 8: Night, Willie through you by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice.
Speaker 1: Hotels dot Com. Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast Exodens, the one and only Bill Cunninghead.
Speaker 3: Bill Cunningham, the Great American, of course.
Speaker 2: Several days ago, of course, it was a celebration of the fourth of July two hundred and forty ninth birthday, and the Trumpster as setting off a celebration for one year of two hundred and fifty years since seventeen seventies on July the fourth, and one of those events is going to be a UFC fight on the grounds of the White House. That's driving the liberals completely crazy. So we want a year of celebration of America. All that's right, and certainly the criticism of what's wrong is everywhere. But I read with interest Colins talk about the end of patriotism, the end of loving our country, and I hope these numbers are wrong, and my friend Kevin Jackson, I'm sure we're weigh in on them. And according to this Gallup poll, which might be right, I don't believe in polls, but nonetheless, Gallup says that ninety two percent of self identified Republicans consider America as a place to be very proud. So ninety two percent say I'm proud to be an American. So I'm thinking the Democratic number might be sixty or seventy percent. In reality, the number of overall Democrats who are proud to be Americans is thirty six percent, down from eighty percent ten years ago. So on one hand, Republicans say I'm proud to be an American, about ninety two percent Democrats say I'm proud to be an American thirty six percent.
Speaker 3: But oh, oh, contrere. It gets worse.
Speaker 2: If you're under the age of thirty identified as a Democrat, you're proud to be an American at the rate of twenty one percent. That's like eighty percent of young educated Democrats are not proud to be an American. That's on top of the efforts by Democratic politicians to stand in front of ice vehicles, attack ice facilities with they are fifteen's, and the mayors of great cities like Los Angeles Karen Bass, who will organize hundreds of people to surround ice vehicles so they can't arrest anybody. With all this information is Kevin Jackson of the Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot com and Kevin Jackson welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: First of all, let's deal with the first issue.
Speaker 2: Do you believe the Gallup poll that says something in the range of thirty six percent of Democrats are proud to be an American?
Speaker 3: Is that a problem?
Speaker 7: I find it hard to believe they found thirty six percent of them. They are sixty four percent of Democrats are not proud to be Americans, and that pretty much tells you everything you need to know. That's a party. It's a party now that teaches loving America, loving the country, loving the things that we stand for, the things that we're talking about doing as conservatives, and the things that we've elected President Trump to do. These are antithetical to their philosophy. These are people that don't like white people, they don't like Jews, They hate that we've closed the border. They want to quote brown America, and my question is how brown do we have to get? Okay? They they want everything that we don't. They want people to invade us, they want them to be able to vote, they want them to be able to effectively take over. They want high crime. I mean, these are people that will fly across the world to go bring back a gang leader who's a you know, human trafficker and beats his wife. So it does it surprise you that they don't think like we do. And the other surprising statf quite honestly, Billy, is eight percent of Republicans are proud to be American. How could you not? How could you declare yourself a Republican? And you've got a president who really doesn't espouse to any in my opinion any political ideology except pragmatism. He ran as a Republican but because he couldn't run as a Democrat. But I don't think Trump cares what your title.
Speaker 5: The title is.
Speaker 7: But anyway, the point is he's revitalized a Republican party in every way. They've tried to torpedo this guy with the stock market. They've told this terrorists, we're going to sink us. They told us he's going to get us into wars, and he's stopping. I mean, what did he do in Iran to stop future potential for nuclear destructions is probably going to be written in the handles of history. And they how could you not like what this guy doing?
Speaker 2: When Gallup drilled down and said, can you give me some why you feel this way? You know, two thirds of Democrats are not proud to be an American, and they express thoughts such as the reelection of Donald Trump is indicative of a deep rot and the heart of America, and they wish to eviscerate the fundamental ideas of that experiment. And they champion the virtues of the third World, of the Palestinians against the evil Us and the beauties of Marxism socialism and communism and the evils of capitalism. And they believe that America's unique constitution calls for oppression and so and these are the individuals, Kevin Jackson, that come out of our elite universities. These aren't kids in trade schools. The more bright and the more intelligent, the more degreed you are, the more likely is you want to elect a communists to be the mayor of New York City. And I'm watching these this and this is on top of Karen Bass, the mayor of LA I don't know if you saw this, but her and her band of renegades in Los Angeles will surround vehicles in which law enforcement officials are arresting vicious murderers and human traffickers and surround them and get in their face and don't let them do their job.
Speaker 3: And this is an election. This isn't.
Speaker 2: This is Karen Bass, who spent thirty some trips to Fidel Castro's Cuba, and the people of La elect her as the mayor of their city.
Speaker 7: What well you you alluded to Mandani in New York with the potential for him to get elected. Where the trade the World Trade Center was, you know that went down, and I mean it's insane. But look, there's no fixing these people. The only way that it's gonna happen is we got to arrest them. Karen Bass needs to be arrested. And you know she's she's interrupting ICE doing its job. And here's the thing, Billy, I don't blame the left. The left is gonna it's like having a petulant two year old.
Speaker 5: You canna blame a two year.
Speaker 7: Old for crying and whining because you won't let them get a sucker at the store. This is what the left is. They've become little children and we've placated every one of their little things. Right, tell us, oh, your sex is, you're feminists, your misogynist, your xenophobic, homophobic, all the other phobics. We've gone no, you know, and we've tried to placate. Well, you know what you finally have to do with the child. You have to say, hey, you're gonna get a spanking, you know, or you're gonna get y'all can write people do time out. Black people give spankings. So Trump is probably gonna respond to the black way and give them a spanking and start a look at what he did with this this judge up in Wisconsin who let the leader out. Yeah, she's gonna go to court, and other people are gonna go to court, and eventually the word is gonna get out that you can't be stupid anymore, you can't be anti American anymore. You actually have to get on the team where we don't allow one hundred billion dollars a month to go out the door and tariffs and trade pop you know this disparities and not get that money back. We don't utilize our strength to go and negotiate peace around the world like to Donald Trump did between Uranda and the Democratic Republic's Congo and what he's doing with Iran in Israel. If they stopped for a moment and look at all the great things that this man is doing to retake that poll. Look the things that you describe, Billy, in terms of what they don't like. There was not a single issue based thing that you taught they. Oh, Trump got reelected, so it means this, No, it doesn't. That's what they've taught you that it means. What it means is peace to the world, prosperity to America. America first, and by the way, every other country. You should be negotiating your trade deals and getting the best deals you can and not going into these eus and all these other things. And by the way, let's not forget what Trump did for NATO. That's gonna have amazing impact on reducing our defense spending because NATO is going to be paying for that infrastructure. And the fact that we invest all this money into the Raytheons and the McDonnell Douglases and the General Dynamics and the various other countries of the companies here that have to keep building this infrastructure to keep everybody safe. These are things that people don't want to stop, and the media doesn't want to talk about. They want to talk about Diddy and Jeffrey Epstein and then of course Donald Trump being the worst guy in the world, and it's.
Speaker 3: Just as ridiculous Diddy is.
Speaker 9: Enough.
Speaker 2: This a little bit of a tangent. Whether Diddy is convicted or not, it's not going to change my life or change the world. But to have large numbers, generally white females, out in front of the courthouse about a week or ten days ago, when he was acquitted on serious charges bathing themselves in baby oil. What signs saying I'm next. And I'm looking at these white educated from the English departments of Columba University taking Johnson and Johnson baby oil on their heads saying I'm next.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking, oh, but what, by the way, Billy while decrying what Jeffrey Epstein supposedly does to people, right to women, all the marginalization of women that he's done, They decry him on one side, and then go and bathing baby oil on the next.
Speaker 5: And then and who.
Speaker 7: Gets the misogynists? Not not Diddy, not Epstein, not Weinstein, not Bill Clinton, US conservative men who want men to not participate in women's sports and for women to be exalted, et cetera, and put on pedestals. We're the ones called toxically masculine and so on. But did he get to pass?
Speaker 2: And then he goes back to I guess Rikers Island and the other inmates are giving him a standing ovation he did he meet the man, But the man was young women who were traffic for sexual purposes, male porn stars having sex with his girlfriends drugs. How about setting on fire, fire bombing a lover's car that was dating Cassie and also murders killings rampant in his life, and he's found not guilty, and that's time for an end zone dance.
Speaker 7: Uh uh, I mean that's not stop making the commercial for the next president. I'm sorry, Democratic candidate.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Kevin Jackson, and another show you how far this is now? Ice fish are being attacked by semiimedic weapons by listeners and viewers of PBS, NPR and MSNBC and read the New York Times. I think if you're a liberal and you read the New York Times in the Washington Post, and you watch PBS, and you listen to NPR, and you watch MSNBC, and you watch Dana Bash on CNN, you have a view.
Speaker 3: Of the world that may not be accurate.
Speaker 2: It may cause you to get a semiiimotic weapon to go kill quote the Nazis or ice law enforcement before they kill you.
Speaker 3: What kind of world do they live in?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Let me tell you. I'm going to Maybe I've said it on the show before, but I'm going to say it again. The Democrats are saying that the Big Beautiful Bill is going to be the bane of the Republicans in coming midterms. These people are smoking the worst hash ever because let me tell you something. The Republicans are going to clean the leftist clocks. What they're not going to tell you in any of these poles is how fast the Democrats are leaving this party for all the reasons we're discussing shooting at ice. Oh, we're supposed to be the violent ones, right, Billy, We're the ones that are burning down TESTA facilities, keying cars. Yeah, that's us. And so you look at everything these people are doing, and every day another set of Democrats gets up, looks at this party and says, that's not me. They come over, they look at what's going on with President Trump and all the different policy positions that he's taken, and they go, that's what I'm about. And as it continues, and by the way, it's still going to be coming, we're still going to be looking at election integrity. We're still going to be looking at all these issues that dig deeper into that previous Biden Crooked doj and all these other deals. As we get closer and closer to the midterms of twenty twenty six, you're going to see, I think it'll be an FDR level blood bath of exodus from the Democrats. To the Republicans, and they can talk about it all they want, but these policies that Trump is implementing or bringing prosperity back, they're bringing the terroriffts. I don't know if you've seen the numbers, they say one hundred billion dollars it's back into the treasury, and that's gonna be in June. When I looked at last it was twenty It went from five billion to seventeen to twenty two to twenty six point seven, and I didn't have to fill June numbers. But total, it's over one hundred billion dollars back. It's going to crest in the fifty to sixty billion per month range by the time the Midtimes midterms roll around. And what are they gonna point at They they're gonna point it the fact that we didn't have a single illegal cross the border in May. What's it gonna be for June? How much better can Trump do from zero?
Speaker 3: How about the headlines?
Speaker 2: And this carries into the idea that somehow it is shameful to pass the GOP megabill the President signed on July the fourth, and that anger at a bunch of people. I'm watching Sunday Morning a week ago Sunday with George Stephanopolis, who who's had a guest on. Larry Summers is blue blood Clintonista treasury secretary, President of Harvard and Larry Summers said on ABC News that it is shameful that the GP megabill will kill ten thousand Americans in ten years. And so if you're a viewer of MSNBC and CNN and you have Republicans, according to George Stefanopolis's ABC News and Larry Summers said it that this piece of paper is going to kill you kill one hundred thousand Americans a year because of Medicaid cuts, which by the way, are not real. There are no Medicaid cuts. The spending increases four to six percent as opposed to ten to twelve percent. But when so called mainstream media is saying that the Republicans are going to kill one hundred thousand Americans in ten years, is that like a call for violence?
Speaker 5: Maybe?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't see it that way. I see it as again, these guys, it's a clarion call of the sky is falling out. We use chicken little. Is there another thing that you can use? These people that you know every time something comes out, there's gonna be death and pestilence and destruction. Same with the tariffs. It didn't happen. Look, be happy, people listening to Billy Cunningham right now. Be happy that these people go out and say this crap every day because the moment that it doesn't happen. Look, if somebody tells me, Kevin, the terrorists are gonna kill you, I go, really, yeah, they're gonna kill you. And then I go outside and I don't get killed, and I come home. I'm not killed. In a month later, I found out not only am I not dead, the terrorifts are putting money in my pocket. Eventually I quit listening to you. And so that's why Anderson Cooper has decided, Hey, you know what, maybe it's time for me to step away. That's why seeing an MSNBC, all these media outlets are in absolute triage because they people no longer believe them.
Speaker 9: To do this.
Speaker 7: As as a thought experiment, people listening to Billy's show, go back and look at everything these people told you. The Electra Trump, what's gonna happen in the stock market, what good tariffs are.
Speaker 5: Going to do?
Speaker 7: And down the list, and then look at the outcome and ask you, so, who are you going to eventually start believing? That's why Trump. They made a comment the other day that Donald Trump is now on a point where he doesn't even listen to Yeah, he's in faffo modes. I don't care what you think. I'm gonna do what I want to do and just faffo because if you keep pushing back on me and you keep being made out to be a liar, nobody's gonna believe you. And that's why Trump is in this mode where he said, I'm just blazing forward.
Speaker 5: I don't even care.
Speaker 2: I'm not even looking back now. Lastly, Newsweek headline Democratic voters are demanding reps fight dirty against Trump and mega there needs to be blood now. The story goes on to say we spoke to more than two dozen House Democrats. These are elected congressmen and women, many of whom said their constituents had demanded extreme measures and violence in order to exact change.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 2: Some of them have said, what we really need to do is get willing to be shot when visiting ice officials or other federal agencies. So the Democrats, these aren't left wing radical in the street goofballs These are elected Democrats who say.
Speaker 3: There's got to be blood in the street and we got to get shot.
Speaker 7: What well, what they're telling you is they you know, they don't want to get shot. So you know how this works with Democrats. They want us shot, you go get shot, Yeah, you go get shot. Only that they want Ice shot. They want anybody wearing a Maga hat shot. They want anybody who's got a Trump stick on their car shot. They want anybody driving a Tesla, yet not them. So that's what they're really looking for. Look, they're willing to do it. Don't be surprised that you'll see them escalate. We've already seen their shooting at ICE officers. They've been shooting at cops for decades. And what they want is anarchy. And the reason is, as I said before, Bill, they're two year olds throwing a tantrum. They can't get their way. They didn't get it legislatively. They can't cheat because the USA idea is now bankrupted them. They don't have that money flow coming back into the party. So they got to do something radical. And they want Trump to overreact. They want him to start arresting people really neely. Well, they're gonna get their wish. But Trump will follow the rule of law as he has for the since he got back in office. And you notice that dictator sure seems to be using the courts a lot to do his dirty work.
Speaker 2: We got to run Kevin Jackson the Kevin Jacksonnetwork dot Com. My time with you is time well spent. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And we're warning people let's coming. Thank you, Kevin. All right, let's continuere with more. Wow, Blood's got the run in the streets. These are from Democratic leaders Bill Cunningham, The Great American, Live with you every Sunday Night by Billy Cunningham, The Great American. Up with this fourth tonight, lay upon the table for the American people. Can we be a great nation if to the thirty of our major American cities aren't complete collapse financially, educationally, crime wise, quality of life? My answer, I think would be no, it's difficult, it's going to be. It took a long time to get here, will take us a long time to get out. But Kevin Jackson kind of answered the question. We're in trouble. Let's continue with more. Coming up next is Ali Bradley about immigration on the Southern border and more. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you and all great Americans every Sunday night. Ali Bradley is a top reporter in the nation relative to a border issue. She's headquartered in Del Rio, Texas. He's been there for a long time for the good times in the bed, and Ali Bradley, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, there's chaos in Texas because of the flooding, but also there's lack of chaos on the southern border.
Speaker 3: I see a posting you had on News Nation.
Speaker 2: Crossings have dropped following target and enforcement in Los Angeles, an effort that sparked protests and federalization the state's National Guard. And I see earlier today, I saw this video on Wednesday and Thursday out of ICE facilities, which is totally ridiculous. So, just in general, since you've been there for the good times in the bed, what is the status of the Southern border as I speak?
Speaker 12: Yeah, hi, sir, thanks for having me. So the southern border, as you mentioned, the crossings have plummeted. I mean agents down here are essentially bored right now. Because there's so many of them that are down here, but there's nobody crossing. Right, we're seeing on average around two hundred crossings a day if that. Now, when we talk about the La riots and the things that broke out there, we started seeing that interior enforcement really ramp up around June seventh and eighth, and then when you look at June eighth, they're around two hundred and seventy crossings. Fast forward to June twentieth, plummeted to one hundred in a single day, all across the southern border. So the chief down there who's running operations on the ground, he's attributing it to their presence and the consequences that come with that. He says, you know, migrants aren't going to pay the cartel, you know, three to five thousand dollars to come here to hide in the shadows, to just be removed ultimately. Anyways, and so when you look at those situations and what are they going to do? Come here to work at a home depot. No, that's not going to work, because look what they're doing in La at the home depots, right, So they're not cross they're not paying the cartel to cross, right, now because it doesn't benefit them because if they come into the country illegally, they're likely going to be removed. That's at least what the chief on the ground is saying, is the reason for these crossings, this new downward trend, because we've seen the downward trend since President Trump took office. Right We saw the downward trend begin at the end of the Biden administration because they basically hadn't about face and started actually kind of bringing consequences at the southern border. But then the current president of course doubling down, ramping up those deportation efforts, and so that's what they are attributing right now to the newest downward trend that we're seeing. When we look at July eighth compared to June eighth, about one hundred crossings difference there from two hundred and seventy to around one hundred and seventy. So that's what we're looking at, and that's you know, those are statistics, right Probably, I don't believe in coincidence. I don't think that you're a coincidence guy either. So you see, you know, you see actions and then you see something you know, cause and effect and that's what they're attributing this this latest decline. But when you talk about Texas, right, I mean, yes, everybody's focusing on the flooding, but remember on the fourth of July, there was a violent attack where an agent was hurt. Then fast forward a couple of days another violent attack at a McCallan border patrol station where two local police were injured, and then a border patrol employee was injured. And so maybe you don't have crossings right now, but there's certainly not a shortage of work right now for these agents and officers on the ground down here, because they are still seeing issues and that might not be by way of border crossers, right it might be by way of attacks that are happening towards them or at them. And you know, the chief, when I spoke with him, he's saying that he attributes that to the negative rhetoric that we're hearing from lawmakers from you know, even the vice mayor down there in California, and one of the cities had called for basically gang members to assemble against ice and federal agents that are down there. And so there's a lot that they're still doing and there's a lot that they're working on. But the reality here, Bill is, you know, there's not a story at the border. A border patrol can do their job because they've been around for one hundred years because people have always tried to get into the country. So as long as they're able to actually stop those individuals who are trying to come into the country illegally, there's not really a story down here. Every state is a border state, is what we said for the last four years, and now it's what we're seeing. So the work is now in the interior.
Speaker 2: The businesses was good for the cartels. Some of the numbers are off the charts. We're talking billions and billions of dif dollar made by the three or four Cinelo et cetera, ten Dragua billions of dollars every year and three to five thousand dollars each If you couldn't pay with cash, you paid with your body or working in burglary gangs.
Speaker 3: And that's now gone.
Speaker 2: And so how does when you lose a lot of business and you're a member of the cartel, thousands of members of the cartel, and Trump has cost them billions of dollars in business. Are they trying to regroup that through other means.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So right now we're seeing a couple of new tunnels pop up, We're seeing some other smuggling routes. But what's interesting is we haven't seen smuggling ramp up to a level that's unmanageable yet. Right we haven't seen more vehicle pursuits. We haven't seen things like that. But if history repeats itself, which is what we've seen, we know that it takes months for the cartel to pivot. Think about Title forty two ending in May of twenty twenty three. It took nearly six months for them to pivot. And then what happened in December of twenty twenty three, record breaking month. Over three d and two thousand people crossed into the country that month. So it always takes time for them to figure out how we're enforcing the law. So right now, what people believe down here on the ground is it's not if, but when they're going to make a move, what that move is, they're waiting. They don't know what that move looks like. I mean, there was one post incident report recently that was the learning agents of a potential for thirty five Iranian nationals to move through the southern border with the help of Vcinaloa cartel, and that has not materialized. I know that border patrol has basically shouldered to shoulder at the border in that area where they were anticipated to cross, so they never got you know, thirty five individuals having crossed over. So they are out there preventing those things from happening. They're preventing the cartel from having success, and so it will be interesting to see the moves that they make, because yeah, you're right, they were making thirteen billion dollars a year moving people into the country illegally. That doesn't even account for the drug money that they were making. That's according to Congress. And so if you're young guys and you got a taste of thirteen billion dollars a year, you think you're just giving up. Probably not. No one believes fund here that the cartel are done, that they just gave up. So everybody is at the ready. Everybody is waiting to see what that will look like. They anticipate it to be more creative smuggling tactics, semi trust things like that. You'll remember we had a tragedy back in twenty twenty three. I believe it was in San Anton where dozens of people died in a hot trailer, And so that is something that we could see ramping up again. They don't know where. We're just sitting and waiting to see what the cartel is going to do. But again, nobody believes that they just gave up.
Speaker 2: Well, and when you talk about in one month under Joe Biden, three hundred and two thousand came in one month, dispersed all over the country. That's the population of Cincinnati, Ohio. And that's in one month. And now the numbers down to one hundred, from three hundred and two thousand to one hundred, is that right?
Speaker 12: Well, the numbers down, the numbers down to six thousand for the entire month, but we're only seeing about one hundred to two hundred a day. And I mean you look in like the San Diego sector, which was one of the pre premiere sectors for seeing border crossings, was one of the top sectors during the Biden administration for that activity. And there's been days, Bill, I'm looking at the numbers. There were days when they saw five individuals cross in a day, just five, and they had seen thousands, right, And so yeah, that's the dextaposition of where they're at. You know, the Del Rio sector, they were seeing thousands at one point. Some days they see twelve, you know, or fewer. And so in Del Rio sector, that's where Eagle passes, that's where the Haitian crisis was, right, so you remember those things. Now we're seeing twelve people, and so it's certainly changed. But yeah, around six thousand and seventy for the month of June when compared to three hundred and two thousand for the month of December and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: And you talk about the migrants that are murdered and killed because of the policies of Joe Biden. You talk about the boys and girls sold into sexual slavery under Joe Biden. You talk about the importation of fentanyl, heroin, and drugs under Joe Biden. And I saw about a month ago headline in the Washington Post that fentanyl deaths in America have plummeted and they can't figure out why. Canally Bradley put a sharper point as to why that happened.
Speaker 12: Today, Well, when you have more individuals watching for fentanyl, you have more resources stopping the drug from coming in, you have less people dying from it, right, so you have more of the drug being stopped before it gets into the hands of Americans. And that's what the Trump administration is touting right now, saying that they're seizing the drugs instead of it making it into the United States because they have the resources to stop it. I mean, I was tracking it at one point where there were forty three million pills in the Nogallas Port of entry in twenty twenty three alone, and that's the Nogallas Port of Entry didn't even include San Diego, which rivaled Nogallas, so around forty two million pills over in San Diego. And then you have to consider that the Martel is a profit and lost business. So what sheriffs and law enforcement down the border told me is that they were willing to lose ten to twelve percent of their their profit. Right, so you look at you know, over eighty million pills between two sectors and twenty twenty three alone, and that was ten to twelve percent of their business. So you know, I understand that the Trump administration is stopping more drugs. I understand fewer people are dying, but my question is where are the drugs coming in because you know that they're still there's still a market for it. You know, the cartel is still moving something. So did they move it all under the Biden administration. It's in the United States already and they're just waiting for their move. But here's the other thing. They don't profit off of dead clients and everyone's dying off of fetanyl. So the other thing is they pivoted a little bit too back to methmfet I mean in cocaine, because the market is there. United States citizens want drugs, they want met they want cocaine, they're willing to buy it. They want fentanyl too, right, But they're dying off of it. So the cartel's not making money hand over fifths off of the people that died from it. So those are a couple of the points of why we're seeing fewer people die from sentinel.
Speaker 3: I need a comment from you.
Speaker 2: You're the expert on the subject matter to see why something is occurring during the Obama years and you weren't down in Texas during the Obama years from say twenty nine to January of twenty seventeen. Obama was the deporter in chief. Some of the numbers. I saw between three and five million illegals were deported under Barack Hussein Obama three to five million, and according to known records of immigration it's about three point two. Another two million were a self deport that they believe. So the deporter in chief, without question, in American history was President Obama because he enforced the law. The comments he made as president in twenty oh nine to twenty ten, Obama sounds like Donald Trump today. I've played him before that Obama Clinton was no different than the comments of Donald Trump today. He was the deporter in chief. But there were no sanctuary cities the States. In fact, the Democratic Party largely laid down and played dead when Obama simply enforced the law. And one of his top guys was a guy named Tom Homan. Homan worked for Obama and deported three to five million, without media coverage, without these cities and rebellion, without assaulting ICE officials, without surrounding ICE agents doing their job in the FBI. How this is kind of a value judgment and maybe outside of the area of expertise, But how come during Obama there were millions more deported than under Trump. But under Trump, the Democratic Party is in rebellion, including his vice mayor, including Karen bass La mayor who gets around the ice facilities, don't don't let the cars leave in the morning out of their lots. How come under Obama the Democratic Party was with the deportation, there were no sanctuary cities, and now all hell's breaking loose by the same Democratic Party and Obama numbers are well beyond Donald Trump's numbers aren't even close. So why is there such a rebellion?
Speaker 12: Well, and you have to consider just how much immigration policy has changed or hasn't changed rather from Obama to now right, and the attention that has been put on it, because heck, everyone is arguing about social security under Obama, you can't do that anymore. So both sides want the problem of immigration more than they want the solution. That's one number two. You have a policy. You have a president right now who wants eyeballs on this problem. He wants publicity on this problem. He promised the largest deportation effort that we have seen, so he wants to deliver that. So is that part of their demise here? Because again Obama did it very quietly. My sister worked at a facility that was basically an assembly line, right, And she called my mom crying, saying her friends are being ripped out of their job, right, because that was happening under Obama too, and that's what's happening right now, right. But the thing is under Obama they did it very quietly. They didn't do it publicized, they didn't do it with bells and whistles. And now you've got a president who's saying, look at what we're doing. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. Look at this bad guy that we arrested. So if the good comes the bad when you want to publicize something, everything's public then. And so that's what I believe is causing a lot of this, is the publicity of it. And then you have the roundabout way that the doccing is happening in all of these different things with these agitators, right, But you don't get one without the other. So if they were doing it more quietly, possibly would it be look the same. I don't know, because right now, again they want the eyeballs on this. They want America to see what they're doing. Very stark contrast to what the Obama administration did.
Speaker 2: Well, you brought up a great point. They want the problem, not a solution. So the Democrats under Obama had the perfect example, the perfect way to completely reform illegal immigration. You gotta have the so called you could have a work permits expanded, you could have better border security.
Speaker 3: But the Democrats realize.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they they could have done that under Biden because they controlled Congress for the first two years, as you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they did.
Speaker 12: They could have reworked immigration, they could have allowed people to come in and seek asylum on economic grounds. They could have done a myriad of things. But they didn't, and a lot of people forget that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Biden had on Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer the first two years.
Speaker 3: Happy days, you're here again.
Speaker 2: The last thing they touched was immigration because they had a policy of not enforcing the law. They didn't want change the law, having believed they're never going to be another Republican president. By the way, there's going to be a Democratic president at some point in their future. That's going to happen too. It goes back and forth. And so it's amazing to me that the problem is good for each parties.
Speaker 3: The solution is not.
Speaker 2: And Ali Bradley, we got to run but you're the best at this and I have hoped that maybe you'll be out of a job soon and that there'll be no legal immigration in the country in Del Rio. You'll be somewhere else reporting, But this has been your life's working. Yeah, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and Ali Bradley News Nation.
Speaker 3: You're a great American.
Speaker 12: Thank you very much, Thank you, sir, and God bless you.
Speaker 3: We'll talk soon, and God bless America. Thank you. There's the answer.
Speaker 2: Each party, but especially the Democrats, they want the problem. They don't want a solution because the problem benefits them.
Speaker 3: They think politically.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham, the Great American, live with you every Sunday night. All right, Billy cunning Him, the Great American. Good you have it with me tonight. It's been wonderful. I think the President about eight pm Eastern Time, put to rest the idea that Dan Bongino is about to quit. According to a cut that we played for you eighteen seconds long, he said he spoke to Dan earlier today and that no problems. Now, Dan Bongino may be thinking, you know what, I was making a fortune as a radio talk show host. I had a big platform. I can't speak much now at all without having attacks. I'm working sixty to eighty hours a week. Maybe Dan doesn't want to work that hard, which I understand, so maybe that's behind some of this. But the last three or four days, the media has been plundering the idea that somehow there's a split between Dan Bongino, Cashpattel, and Pambondi, and according to the President, that is not the case. So we'll see what happens tomorrow. The President's going to make an announcement that nations or individuals that deal with Russia will deal with a five hundred percent tariff to stop Russian oil, natural gas, uranium from flowing around the world. We'll see what happens there. But lastly, on the Jeffrey Epstein matter, I trust Pambondy, I trust Dan Bongino, and I trust cash Battel. Considering what we've gone through the last several years with the crew in charge of DOJ, from Christopher Ray to James Comy, Cash Hotel is a great improvement. Dan Bongino absolutely, look at the ags we've had and now we've got Pam. I'm down with it, and the media couldn't have cared less about Jeffrey Epstein unless it could use any disputes against Donald Trump. And when you use the dead bodies of children in Central Texas to attack the president, you know where the mainstream media is coming. They couldn't care less about Jeffrey Epstein and so they could have used it against the Trumpster. We'll see what happens later on this, but if the president has done with it, so be it.
Speaker 3: But thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: I especially want to reference you to the column root for America dot com by Wayne Allen Root and that is available now to talk about his feelings about Donald Trump. Needs to come clean on this. We'll see what happens. Bill cunning and the Great American with you every Sunday night,