Speaker 1: This episode.
Speaker 2: What's Up? Guys, Welcome to season three, episode forty six of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me it's always are. My lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys? It sure does awesome. Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website, The.
Speaker 3: Bluey Podcast dot com, our email address glue Podcasts at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a link where you can sign up to listen to the show ad free via Patreon. It's just one dollar a month and it works with all of the podcast platforms, including Spotify. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: You sure are. We appreciate you, guys. So so much.
Speaker 2: Thanks Henry. Speaking to people who are awesome, what should we do next? The howl outs, okay, listen up. Everyone has to clap and go whoo. Yeah. All right, that's awesome, got it right, Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Julia, and Julia has a birthday a couple of days after this episode comes out. Happy Birthday, Julia.
Speaker 4: Happy Birthday, Julia.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday. Happy birthday, Julia.
Speaker 2: We heard from Wella Gideon Daisy tractor boy Carl, who also had a birthday. Happy Birthday.
Speaker 4: We hope you had a great birthday, Carl.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, Carl, Happy Birthday.
Speaker 2: We heard from Iris Ada Beatrix, a different Daisy, Chloe, Ivy, Leah, Laura Lester, Otter, Eloise, and Ezra Melanie Emily who wants to give a shout out to her mom. That's so sweet, Skippy Dylan Hope, our buddy Alex Theo the Burrito, who says he and his brother listen every night.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: We heard from him a Puppy Doggie, and someone who's username is an animated movie that's very popular right now on Facebook. We heard from Rylan Ryland, thank you so much for listening to our show.
Speaker 3: Thanks Rylan.
Speaker 2: We got some emails. We got a voice message from our friend Yatha.
Speaker 5: Hi, dinner with the Healers. Happy Halloweis. I have a joke for you. What do you call a witch who loves to go to the beach? Did you guess it? It's a sandwitch?
Speaker 2: Fall hoop beholloween.
Speaker 4: Yafa.
Speaker 6: Your joke was great and you're happy Halloween at the end. Oh my goodness, you gave me shivers.
Speaker 2: It was very very good. Thank you so much. We sure do appreciate it. And we also got an email from Roxy. Guys. Thank you so much for all of the messages and comments and emails. It means the world to us, and we have the best fans ever.
Speaker 4: We really do.
Speaker 6: We appreciate hearing from you guys, and we're just so so happy that you guys love the show. Thank you so much for always listening.
Speaker 2: Be sure to leave us a review and rate the show. Henry, what should they rate the show?
Speaker 3: Five stars?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Five stars? Very good. Well, guys, we just got done watching Slide you lucky die kids. Look what I just put?
Speaker 3: What is it a waterside or.
Speaker 2: Stella? Could you tell us what was going On. At the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 3: Bingo and Leela were playing on Bingo's front porch and Bandon went up to them and showed them that he got a new water slide and that he was going to set up in the backyard. So they all went into the backyard to help him set it up.
Speaker 2: Very good. What game were Leela and Bingo playing on the port?
Speaker 3: Stella brought paper scissors?
Speaker 2: That's right, Amanda. What order did they have the elements in?
Speaker 4: They had it paper scissors, rock.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They take all the stuff out back and get it set up, and it takes all three of them to make sure it's ready.
Speaker 1: Good to Carlila, Kiy garbing.
Speaker 2: Guy, Pitch and guys. Whoa, Amanda. We see Bandit walking in the grass. It shows an extreme close up. What do we see in the grass?
Speaker 6: We see a little cute caterpillar crawling along in the grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a cute one, for sure, Henry. Do the girls have a good time playing on the slip and slide?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a really good time playing on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And one of the things they said was that they were the luckiest kids in the world. Would you feel lucky if we had one of those when you were little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would feel lucky.
Speaker 2: They decide they're gonna go down together at the same time, and Henry. What happens When they're sliding down the slide?
Speaker 3: They see a bug and Bingal yells for them to stop, and they both stop so then they can get the bug off.
Speaker 2: What kind of bug was it?
Speaker 3: It was a leaf bug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very cute, Stella. What name did Bingo give the leaf bug?
Speaker 3: She called it leafcus.
Speaker 2: That's cute too, and she was being so nice to it, wasn't she What was she telling it?
Speaker 3: She was telling it that it needs to be careful because she didn't want it to get smushed.
Speaker 2: Yep, and that kind of her, Yeah, it is. What was the next bug that landed on the water slide?
Speaker 3: They found a ladybug?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what did Bingo and Leela call it?
Speaker 3: They called it a ladybird.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They must call them ladybirds there and we call them ladybugs here, Amanda. What insect shows up next?
Speaker 6: The next insect was an ant and they didn't want to squish it either.
Speaker 2: Leela asked Bengo what she thought of ants us ants?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't like them as much as ladybugs. But I still don't think we should squish them.
Speaker 3: We neither.
Speaker 2: Apparently word got out the ants were welcome, Amanda. What happens?
Speaker 6: There were more ants that started crawling onto the water slides, So then the girls were trying to figure.
Speaker 5: Out what to do.
Speaker 2: Leela had a pretty good idea.
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 2: She had the.
Speaker 6: Idea to roll up the sides of the water slide so that way the bugs could actually crawl onto the water slide.
Speaker 2: That is a pretty good idea. It seems like it was a good idea and it probably would have helped for the most part. But then Henry, what ends up on?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 3: A grasshopper lands on there?
Speaker 5: Was because Lie.
Speaker 3: Then Bingo bunny hopped over it.
Speaker 2: She's did that was a pretty sweet move.
Speaker 4: It was pretty impressive. Wh she was going down the water slide to just boop right over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they managed to get the grasshopper to go away. But now something else is crawling up Stella. Who is it?
Speaker 3: We see a caterpillar that is climbing up the side of the wall.
Speaker 2: The girls have a discussion on a possible option to their dilemma.
Speaker 1: Than guys, what if they just close our eyes and slide down.
Speaker 3: What was that go?
Speaker 1: Well, they wouldn't see if the Christian any bugs? I'm not sure about that. Should we just try it? Okay?
Speaker 2: I love that. The question of how is that gonna help? Came up in that conversation. Did you think that was pretty cute? Amanda? I did it.
Speaker 6: They were just trying their best to still have their good time, but without harming any others during their good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seemed like a good idea, and Bingo's gonna give it a go, Amanda. What happens?
Speaker 6: She closed her eyes and took off for the water slide, but all she ended up doing was plowing into Leela and knocking her over.
Speaker 2: Luckily, neither of them got hurt, so that was good, Henry. What did they see next?
Speaker 3: They see a new bug that's all rainbowie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was all shiny. I like that. They called it rainbowie. That's pretty cute. The girls are so frustrated though, now they can't water slide at all.
Speaker 1: I don't think we can let us sad at all. This is a very little bugs.
Speaker 2: Stella. The girls talk about whether or not they would squish the bugs and what do they both say.
Speaker 3: They both said that they don't squish bugs.
Speaker 2: But somebody else does for both of them. Who was it?
Speaker 3: They're Nanas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Amanda, who doesn't squish bugs?
Speaker 6: In both of their families, both of the girls said that their moms do not squish the bugs.
Speaker 1: He says, they have a mommy and n gaddy who.
Speaker 3: Would miss them.
Speaker 2: Obviously, that's a generational thing if both of the nanas do, but the moms don't, and they pass that down to their little girls too. Where do you stand on that policy?
Speaker 4: It depends on what it is.
Speaker 2: I understand. We don't need to take the conversation any further there, Amanda. What do they say about who's lucky and who's unlucky in this situation?
Speaker 6: They say that the bugs are lucky because they find them and they help them get all harm's way, But the girls are kind of unlucky because they can't enjoy the water slide.
Speaker 2: Leela adds this for good measure, Well, yeah, lucky my nun in it.
Speaker 1: And here.
Speaker 2: Henry Leela comes up with an amazing idea. What does she decide they should do?
Speaker 3: She said that one of them should go on the slide slowly and have two sticks and pick up the bugs with the sticks, so then the other one'll be able to go on their really fast before me bugs can get on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna be bug inspectors. It's a new job that they have and they give it a go. First thing, Leela clears a bug and tells Bingo to go on the slide and everything goes great. Now it's Bingo's turn to be the bug inspector. Stella, what does she see?
Speaker 3: She sees a caterpillar crawling across the slide and he's.
Speaker 2: So beautiful and they're trying to get him off of the slide back out into the grass. Amanda, what happens?
Speaker 6: Well, the girls are trying to get the caterpillar to crawl up on a stick so they can put him back in the grass.
Speaker 4: We hear Dad and he is.
Speaker 6: Running out of the house ready to run onto the water slide.
Speaker 2: The girls are trying to warn him about their caterpillar friend.
Speaker 3: My.
Speaker 1: Cat stop the bil.
Speaker 2: Gosh. There are a couple of shots in there where Banda is sliding towards them that I don't think anybody would want to see. The girls are in a panic. They can't get the caterpillar to move, and they're afraid to pick it up because they don't want to hurt it. Amanda, what idea do they come up with?
Speaker 6: They just to move the slide kind of to the side, so Dad ends up just sliding off the slide while the caterpillar is safely on the other part of the slide.
Speaker 2: Henry, what happens to Bandit?
Speaker 3: He goes off the slide into a bush and also hits one of the nomes.
Speaker 2: Where did the nome get him?
Speaker 1: Let's go my face?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, poor Bandit. I bet that was miserable, poor Bandit. Indeed, we have all been there though, guys, haven't we? Bandit cannot understand what just happened?
Speaker 1: What was it about? You have to wait for the bug ins b I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what that is, Henry, what is the next thing we see?
Speaker 3: They put the caterpillar on a leaf and then they bring it over to a nice little leafy area, and then you can see it go into a cocoon and it keeps cycling through day and night until it hatches and it becomes a butterfly. And then you can see Bingo Alila at Leila's house playing paper scissors rock again. And then the barfly lands on their hands while they're playing the game, and they think it's so beautiful and they say that they're so lucky.
Speaker 2: Oh that was so sweet.
Speaker 4: It was so so sweet.
Speaker 2: I love the way it all came around. And I love that they can look at their situation and find so much gratitude in it, the simplest of things, and they think, Wow, we are so lucky. And that was the episode. Henry, Did we miss anything?
Speaker 3: Nope, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Stella? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 3: Kindness comes back around like whenever you're kind people, usually people will also be kind to you back.
Speaker 2: That's good, Stella. Yeah. When they were kind to the bugs, the butterfly landing on them while they were playing made them happy and felt like an act of kindness.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about you, Amanda?
Speaker 6: I agree with what Stella said. Kindness always comes back around to you. If you're kind to others, they're kind to you. And the kindness that they showed to these tiny little insects, it rewarded them in the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about you, Henry?
Speaker 3: I agree is mom and Stella.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's cool. One thing I would like to add is the perspective of the little kids. They see the world through a different lens than people do. As they get older, things aren't as wonderful and wondrous to grown ups as they are to kids. And we get to experience the world through Bingos and Leela's eyes, and what these tiny little lives of these insects mean to them versus what they might mean to somebody else when they get older, when it's summertime and mosquitoes are everywhere, my attitude about bugs is nothing close to as sweet and caring as Bingos and Leila's are to these bugs on their water slide. And that's just one example of how kids see the world versus grown ups.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: And one other thing I would add is that you can't stop the big blue guy. That is something that I learned today, So hooray for that. I do like that the sweetness and the kindness of the kids is just such a part of their personality. I think that's an amazing choice in the writing. So good love those characters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was very sweet how they took time out of their fun and enjoyment to help these little creatures.
Speaker 2: And we're sweet two that Stella mentioned where kindness has a way of coming around. It's also a concept of like attracts, like Bingo's so kind and sweet and the person that she ends up being best friends with shares a lot of her same attributes. Yeah, kind and sweet and gentle. So yeah, that's so cute. Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode?
Speaker 3: Yes, Stella, I really like Vanello see Leela because I feel like we just don't really see her that much, and I think it's cool whenever she's in the episodes.
Speaker 2: I like her too. The very first episode that she was in, where it's told from her perspective about meeting Bingo on her first day of school and she was all nervous, was so sweet. And to see that they're still just the best of friends, it's so cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really like Banella to see their friendship. I really like this episode. And here's one thing I have to say, you can't stop the big blue guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this was definitely a very sweet episode and Bingo. Like Stella said, Bingo and Leela's friendship is its very very cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's something that I think everybody wants in their life as a friend like that. I love this episode. I really like when we get to see the other characters, the kids friends, the parents' friends, stuff like that that helps fill out the world. And I love the simplicity of it too. They took the whole thing and centered it around the backyard and that was that. It's really good. Well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome and until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye.