Speaker 1: How about uh the Bachelor Ben.
Speaker 2: I heard with Evan with our show, you're gonna ruling it be, except we're similar week pursuing it. Paddled out Shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at day Eagle? Yeah, we doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. Howard starting to get craddit shows that enough multiply like a rabbit two end zone out, crank it up, beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I'm wanna hang out with a friend, rocking on the radio, my home on the boy's gin talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's time to to this swanskin.
Speaker 5: All here we go, Kati to stream up and.
Speaker 3: All up on my radio.
Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, I love that intro.
Speaker 5: The Rangers are getting smoked today five zip in Boston. Brett Boone is failing the Rangers offense today.
Speaker 4: You got to get him out of here. Chris Young is impatient. I don't think Boone sees Friday right by the way.
Speaker 5: I do listen to the fan quite a bit. We haven't worked there in many years now, and I just driving around. I'll tune in over there and see what's going on. And I always catch a Bruce Bochie interview, always listening to being interviewed. I love listening to him talk the skipper of the Texas Rangers. He sounds like a big old teddy bear. Do an invitation of him.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me think about it. He's like, well, you know, we're what you do for you, Like our guy's got to hit better, and they will, and I feel like that's part of the game. Sometimes you don't hit well and sometimes you do. Sometimes the ball drops in and sometimes it doesn't. But it's okay when it doesn't, because it will someday and it'll fall in for you.
Speaker 1: So we just got to stay after it.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't we on our show do a weekly called the Bruce Botchie Ball Show Boachie Ball Way.
Speaker 3: We could. We could have fun with it, and we will. But sometimes it doesn't get fun. And if it's not, then you don't do it. But if it is, you keep doing it.
Speaker 4: It is the perspective of a old man that's just wise and has seen it all and doesn't care about any of that.
Speaker 1: He's not he's on the air.
Speaker 5: He's not here none plus by anything, though, right wild ass Really guys Hedgy was writing down the number of games left on his ass.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, he wrote that number on his butt cheek and it was a funny thing to do. And writing on butt cheeks happen sometimes, but sometimes it doesn't happen and no one finds out. And it's fine either way.
Speaker 1: You say, show them.
Speaker 5: The ass, Edgy Hedgie, show him the ass. I might have it. Go Ranger, Yeah, go Range, I'm coming up in ten minutes. Things skin Weight is tracking. H I gotta tell you guys something that happened to me today. So when I was uh so the other day, we saw Zach Martin and we saw him at the Travis Frederick charity event. He's recently retired, one of the all time cowboy greats, and he looks so good, and he was like, dude, what are you What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? How'd you fin out so much?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: He's like, he was, honestly, man, I'm just walking. I'm just going for walks around my neighborhood. I was like, good lord, that's in credit. I keep hearing people keep saying I just go for a walk, that's all I do. And I'm like, dang it, I need to do that. There's no excuse for not walking. It's not hard to do. All you got to do is have a little bit of time go for a walk. And so I started, It's.
Speaker 1: Really good for you, dude, I'm glad you're doing that.
Speaker 5: So I started going to do that. So I started going for walks. And so today I was just going for a walk around my neighborhood and I was talking to you on the phone's skin and I was listening to a podcast, and I got a call from the Great Jean Briquet of Franklin Frankel, and he was coming in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: He was like, Hey, I'm actually gonna be in your neighborhood. I'm buying a bike from somebody.
Speaker 5: Turns out he bought a bike from somebody who having to live up in our area and they wanted to meet at the nook in Light Farms, right, And so I just went up there and met him for a while. And as by the way, I was just walking around the neighborhood and I was finished with my walk when Jane got there. Once he bought the bike, I was like, can you drop me off.
Speaker 1: At my house?
Speaker 4: It was literally thirty yards away. Were you stopping and looking over fences and stuff?
Speaker 1: No, but I was.
Speaker 5: I started scratching my eyes. I was like, man, my allergies are going nuts right now. And I'm like, maybe it's just because I've been outside. So I go home and I'm at home and I'm like, God, I'm gonna take my second allergy pill of the day. I recently got these eye drops cause last week my allergies bothered me. So I got these eye drops because my eyes were just itching so much. And I went to go look at my eyes in the mirror, and my whole face and arms had broken out in hives, so like at my wrists. Both my wrists looked like they were it was poison ivy. It was hives like that bright red. And I was like, what the hell is going on? And you know, it's really odd when you look in the mirror and your face is like in a rash. It's like breaking out from something that's not right with you. And I was like, oh my god, Like what is this gonna get worse?
Speaker 1: Did you do any motor boating? No?
Speaker 5: I mean there was no I you know, and I hadn't eaten anything, so it wasn't anything that I ate. I was outside on a long walk outside, so I looked at some research on it. It could have been an insect if my wife changed the detergent. It's possible that it could have been an allergic reaction to whatever clothes I was wearing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but when you pull the shirt over your face or whatever.
Speaker 5: I do, I am. I do have pretty strong allergies. Like if she changes soap, like, oh, it'll be a big rate. So like I keep the same soap year after year after year after year.
Speaker 4: But anyways, I to this minute, I don't know what it was that caused it, but it was. It was so much that I thought I was going to miss the show? Did you bend a drill?
Speaker 5: We have some generic allergy medicine because my wife saves money at every turn, so it's generic allergy meds. And I've taken three of those now today. Oh what's You're only supposed to take one per day? Yeah, that causes impudence and I'm over I need that. I have too many kids, and I'm overdosing, overdosing on eye drops.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I tend to do this.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's a lot of if people are similar to me, or if you guys are. But let's say that you're you're not feeling well and there's something you can take for the symptoms. If I take the first dose and it doesn't go away immediately, I just take as many doses as I want with no consultation. From a position, I probably overdose on every medicine I I don't.
Speaker 4: I usually take the recommended dosage. But also, like, you're a big dude, right, you got a big frame, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a normal person recommended dose.
Speaker 4: I think you can take a little bit more than what they recommend, plus your full throttle. You know what I'm saying, Right, I've seen you crush out all kinds of stuff and snorted, so I would be you know, yeah, they should put big and tall directions on medicine, right, it's right if you're directions. If you're this size, take this much, if not, take the whole bottle, right, yeah, are you a normal sized faller, take this if.
Speaker 2: Not, but more.
Speaker 4: They do do that for dogs too, though, like they have the pounds on their Yeah.
Speaker 5: Whatever, right, they couldn't know why they don't do that, but I did Uh, I am feeling better, so I'm gonna be good to go a little bit later on the show at five p forty, we're gonna get into the George Pickens thing.
Speaker 1: I'm fascinated by this, you know.
Speaker 5: I've had time to think about it now, and I think my initial reaction was I've pretended that all the warts that are there for the guy are gone now that he's a cowboy, and he won't have any issues. It's a highly controversial player who gets into all sorts of trouble like and creates chaos within his own organization, and they've got him in a contract year.
Speaker 1: So is he going to be on his best behavior? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I don't know that there's a long term fit here, and I don't know if the Cowboys even care. But I commend them for making this deal because he's going to be on his best behavior this year, and if he leaves because he wants a ton of money and he earns it, they may just say see you later because they can afford to pay him, and they'll use each other for one year, and the Cowboys will get a compensed story pick when he leaves.
Speaker 1: So it may be as simple as that.
Speaker 4: I'll put it to you like this, the way I look at these things after working in sportstock radio for pretty much the entirety of the des Bryant career arc, I'm not worried about anything, right, you know what I'm saying. It's like, there are some things that you can't overcome. But des Bryant was a guy that was wild ass quote unquote cause problems all these things. But he had tons of teammates vouch for him, and he was great on the field, and whenever you met him, he was a hell of a likable guy. And so even when there are these things that flare up, the great thing about football is if something does flare up on game day, you got a week until the next game, right, you know.
Speaker 1: But dude, he's gonna be good. They're gonna have an incredible one two punch. Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm excited about the Cowboys season, I really am. I mean, I think it's an offense that can move up and down. The wild thing is, we know nothing about Shouty.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We know nothing about the coach and what his offense is gonna look like. We truly what is the track record to go off of, Like, what's the thing that you can go look in the past to go, oh, they're gonna be like this.
Speaker 1: Not even clear what it was.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: This is actually in a lot of ways with all these weapons and trying to improve the offensive line.
Speaker 1: It's kind of fun.
Speaker 4: And they still haven't thank you, and they still have a few needs to address, and maybe they'll continue to make moves or who knows, maybe they're off season is not over coming up in less than four minutes, just go over for three minutes things. Skin Weight is tracking. We're gonna take a skin I've got some feedback on something we talked about yesterday. America has weighed in and they don't like it.