Speaker 1: I think about KRC detalk Station. Brian Thomas, please welcome back to the fifty five CARC Morning Show author the Most Dangerous Man in Washington, doctor Scott Miller. He was treating patients working in a rural area of Washington State as a pediatric physician's assistant. I should say this is during the pandemic, and he was having some great success without sending people to the hospital. In fact, people he sent to the hospital died. Scott, it's good to have you on the show, my friend. Welcome back. A hero to a lot of people in my listening audience.
Speaker 2: It's funny when you say the ones I sent to the hospital died, I didn't know. I just, in my defense early on, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm not accusing you of malpractice. In fact, I'm praising you for honoring the hippocratic goat with recognizing early on in COVID, when we knew very little about it, that people were sending folks to the hospital, and you found out that, wow, that's a bad place. I'm having better success not sending people to the hospital. So you did your own sort of clinical trial.
Speaker 2: Do know, don't listen, I'm I'm joking. It's I'm like, listen, brother, when I when I hear that, there's a part of there's I hate. I hate this word for me because real people have experienced you, like with PTSD. But my wife we joke about it because if we don't laugh or joke about it, then you go into the dark places. Oh yeah, but we joke about that where you know when my phone rangs and you know, just the sideways looks that I get. But you do have to. I mean, you either joke about it, or you break things and point, or you say language that you shouldn't share. It's like, sorry, God, I ask. It's like the Lord that those are not those are words that I that I should need to say in private.
Speaker 1: Scott especially, this is somebody who's subject to the FCC rules and so I've got to mind my my tongue every morning for four hours. So right, there are times play not imagine Yeah.
Speaker 2: You do that, I would be fired immediately.
Speaker 1: No, I know, And everybody who knows me outside of my radio RS knows that from time to time I can have a bit of a salty tongue. So it's just a it's a skill set you got to learn and that's why we have what we call the dump button, which basically is like forty seven seconds worth of delay, and I can sort of unring the bell should it ever happen. It usually only happens when a caller calls up and says something untoward, but they're not familiar with the rules. But you obviously have some moral perspective on what's right and what's wrong. And of course humor is often the best medicine, so it's a good that you can laugh over things that some people otherwise would view as dreary. But you got in trouble speaking truth to power, and you're one of the people that we learned from that what you're reading sometimes on the internet, which is deemed misinformation, is quite often ultimately is the actual truth out there because the powers that be don't want you to talk about it. And that's exactly what you did. You got into trouble going to a medical freedom rally at the State Capitol of Olympia, Washington, back in May twenty twenty talking about something alternative to what the what was deemed the standard of care is, which is I guess, sending people to hospital and denying them access to alternative medicines that resulted.
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't even that in May of twenty twenty. So yes, I was discussing that I didn't know the true depth of what the hospitals were doing at that time. It wasn't a medical freedom it was just a general freedom rally, and I was asked to speak on the medical side of things, but it was about what was happening to our kids. It was what I was seeing clinically because of the schools shutting down and the inculcation of fear and calling kids vectors of disease that would kill their grandparents. I mean, it was. It was insane in Washington State. So I was my purpose of going was to try and spread like truth and light that we were not separated into like even this this thing where I'm oh, my gosh, what's the phrase? Uh good lord, My wife just heard it. We watched Hindler's List with our kids. Helped me out here where you're valued or not valued? Essential and non essential? When our governor called called our are you know, called us as citizens of the state of Washington, he lumped us into essential and non essential. And I was so disgusted and horrified by what I was seeing, and I'm like, somebody has to somebody has to step up from the medical side, because there's no such thing as essential or non essential in God's eyes. That was I mean, I looked at it from that standpoint, like who are we as brothers and sisters in Christ?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 2: Like we're all essential? How dare they? And so I lost, I kind of lost. It's hard not to swear. I lost my my bow, yes when I heard that, and I had to do something well.
Speaker 1: And you know, the you know, with hindsight, it's almost amazing that we stood by and allowed the literal suspension of our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms and liberties freedom of assembly, for example. I mean, you know, okay, there's COVID running around out there, but you can't just turn off freedom of assembly, or the freedom to worship, or the idea that you in some states, the notion that you can shop on one side of the aisle, but you can't buy stuff on the other side of the aisle. Our governor here in the state of Ohio said it was okay to go to a bar, but you couldn't drink after ten pm. Now, how in the hell did that stop the spread of COVID nineteen. It certainly didn't. And the whole mask mandate thing always seemed to me to be a joke from the start, because they never fit around your face, and the particulate and the micro as small as the COVID nineteen is, it seeps right through the mask. And people were saying that all the time. And if you got killed out and held accountable for making comments like that earlier, earlier on in the ed lo and behold, we find out it was all a colossal waste of time and six foot distancing was made up phenomenon from doctor Fauci. I mean again, all the things that people were saying in the face of the online arguments and the edicts and mandate from government turned out to be true.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know what you just said. And this was one of the issues of the probably eighty things that the state hated about what I was saying. I was simply I wasn't some trailblazers that are of truth. I was simply calling out what they were telling us. You can walk, you can wade in the ocean, you can waite in the water without a mask, but you can't walk on the beach without a mask and scientifically that scientific nilism it is make you stand in line to be waited, you know, to wait to be seated with a mask, and then you sit down and eat. I mean, I was pulled. I can't tell you how many times the police were called on me and I waited. I waited for them. I waited in the stores. I let them take me out so I could have conversations with them. And my wife like, Scott, what are you doing? And I told her, I'm like, I'm systems testing it. I want I needed to see the depths that our state was was going to was willing to go to to to harass. And I'll tell you what, every single situation I had with the police officers in the state of Washington was awesome. They were they were understanding, they were kind. They were dealing with like chav in Seattle and the riots in Portland. So when they rolled up on me like standing like, hey, gentlemen, it's good to see you. I was just trying to do something shopping as a free, free and sovereign citizen of the United States without covering my face, and They're like, this is not what we expected. I'm like I know, right right. I was super chill about it. I was never combative. I just I told my wife. But I'm like, I need to see what regular people are going through, if they're choosing to stand up, because there are so few, Because I need to be able to thoughtfully share that information with people. I needed to say, hey, listen, you're not going to jail, stand up for yourself, stand up for your rights, stand up for your children, and be their heroes.
Speaker 1: Well, my listeners, why I don't know this or maybe don't recall it from a prior conversation Scott Miller, author of the Most Dangerous Men in Washington that after all these complaints of the Washington Medical Commission by nobody that was a patient of yours other than one who said the complained because you weren't wearing a mask, all these complaints roll in your license was temporarily in twenty twenty one because you were accused of spreading misinformation, of violating the standard of care. But then you were asked by the Washington Medical Commission to undergo an impatient neuropsychiatric evaluation and then pay them thirty.
Speaker 2: Grande voluntary voluntary, which meant that it was determined on what they would, you know, assess me with. And I when I say this, this is they could have without my consent, put me on you know, beast. They could have put me on atypical antipsychotics. They could they could have diagnosed and treated me, treated quote unquote with whatever they wanted. I would have been I would have put I had a number of colleagues when they found out, They're like, Scott, you cannot do that. They'll kill you. Those were their words, wyll kill you. I'm like, I know, right, it sounds weird to say, but it happened to doctor Bruschet in Canada around the same time. It was just after that where the equipment of the FBI, Canada's FBI came to his house in the middle of the night, took him out and put him in an impatient psych ward and they started him on atypical antipsychotics. And so an ear talkedor from British Columbia doctor Nagassi, Daniel Nagassi drives to break like jail, break cruche out of this psych word. And I'm like, that's that's where that's the literal situation that I was at, where they would have done that to me undelievable crazy, except I know, right, so I'm like, eh, I decline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I guess you do, Scott Miller, I tell you, it's just such. It's great having you on. I can't thank you enough for speaking truth and power from the beginning and for writing the book, and my listeners will be able to get a copy of on my website at fifty five kres he dot com The most Dangerous Man in Washington. Scott, You're just great. Keep up the great work, and thanks again for putting this down on paper so we can all read along together in absolute disbelief.
Speaker 2: Well, and I want to say this is I've been. I was up until almost five am this morning on the phone with people either in hospitals or sick. The policies haven't changed except for people are now allowed into the like family members are allowed into the hospital. So something for your listeners. And when I say this not out of not from a standpoint of fear, but a standpoint of discernment and understanding. And I've spent over the last month, I cannot tell you how many hours I've spent on phone calls with hospitals and family members and it's not just about COVID our hospital policies when the HHS flipped the switch and basically socialized hospital medicine. They've they haven't strict rights, but they make it sound like they. So just for your listener, yes, make sure you have power of attorney, make sure that you have that you have your that you are courageous in how you stand up. Polite I call it polite persistence.
Speaker 1: There yeah, are as doctor or I'm sorry, I keep wanting to call you doctor. I got it. Scott, It's been a pleasure. Got to run. We are out of time, but thanks again for your time on the program today, and I guess the work is an over so keep fighting the good fight, my friend. We'll talk again soon, I hope. It's eight fifty eight to fifty five krsit the talk station fifty five krsy dot com for the podcast Jack ad than brilliant as always. The energy bill is going to be voted on AFP's Donald O'Neil on that Countess in the Nazis by Riccudo there as well my conversation with the judge, and of course Scott Miller's book. Have a wonderful day, folks doing and Namar for Jay Ratliff and stick Around Jack. Are that Glenn Beck's coming up.
Speaker 2: From a full rundown and the biggest headlines there's minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: I'm giving you a fact.
Speaker 2: Now, the Americans should know.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 2: This we